Speaker 1: Are we fucking running?
Speaker 2: Okay, thank god, because that's like you Sometimes for those of you who are doing pause and want to start a pod and you want to start a pot with one of your best friends, it kind of turns this thing where if there's anything interesting to talk about, we don't talk about it unless we're like to get like on the.
Speaker 1: Podse just say hey hold that, hold day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, myself start to laugh kind of hard, like let's stop, let's stop. I can laugh harder when the real thing comes up, so people think we're actually happy.
Speaker 1: Can't wait for you to tell the Santa story? But oh yeah, yeah, what was it? Uh? Roger?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Roger, so the whole the raw room guys, if you haven't heard of him, probably haven't.
Speaker 1: Darren. All that ship talking dudes got me peeking in the competition.
Speaker 2: Competitive dude Darren Bates started it, obviously, a good friend to both of us and a teammate started a raw room. But they started talking about out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I don't know.
Speaker 2: If they say anything to you but unsolicited, just like weeding at us, like, who do you think would win in a dodgeball competition? Busting with the boys or raw room to which I see. I see Roger saffled post some bullshit dude about how it's not the guys that bro.
Speaker 1: JP.
Speaker 2: I hope you've got some savings, bro, I hope there's a fuck it. I hope that dollar giveaway hasn't been given away yet because you're gonna have to save up for that. Dude, No way did you laminate it and sign it?
Speaker 1: Hey, what happened? JP? What loo in the camera over? You have be a professional dougie.
Speaker 2: Fuck So Roger, Roger brings up this bullshit of how it's not the guys in front of the camera, you have to worry about the guys in the back. And Alex had a nice little gift too, of the sniper fucking little sniper gift. But I'm like, yo, Roger, like what are.
Speaker 1: You talking about? Like we're nimble ass cats, And he's like you took a purse, Like Yo, He's just he's just some tweeting.
Speaker 2: He knows I'm on his timeline, he knows I see his ship, so he just chirps me.
Speaker 1: So I say something.
Speaker 2: And then right after that, Roger has a whole different section, a whole different post about how Taylor want Appreciation post.
Speaker 1: I don't know what to do with it. There it is right there.
Speaker 2: This this is my tailor want appreciation tweet. The heart is yeah and like and I'm thinking to myself, what the fuck does home is one of the hardest.
Speaker 1: Have to do with this?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: Just respond with that little Chris was looking.
Speaker 2: At gifts anywhere and I was like, let me just fucking pull Chris Farley out. Dude, love Chris Farley. Most disrespectful tweet I've ever read.
Speaker 1: Because he's like that, you can't have tagged us.
Speaker 4: He knows both of us by name, but for sure, for sure, but I think he was given like number one. I think he was signing with Bust with the Boys, which in my opinion, would be a no context.
Speaker 1: It would not, it would not wouldn't even be a it wouldn't even be a game. I don't even want to play dodgeball.
Speaker 2: I don't even want to do I don't even want to do it, but I just know that like we would win.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, like, how.
Speaker 2: Many how many guys are in his squad because we're rolling deep back there.
Speaker 1: Dude to to me.
Speaker 4: I don't think it matters because I mean, look at our cats in the back. That's what I think Roger's saying. I don't think it's us you have to worry about, Like when you're thinking of the faces of this. Yeah, obviously like we're the faces, but as far as the strength and the power, the muscle behind it, I do think it's our guys behind our best.
Speaker 2: Dodgeball guy in the back. Then, I don't know, probably.
Speaker 4: Alex Alex playing really I was playing college baseball.
Speaker 2: That's what they don't That's what they're not thinking about. Bro, I had no fucking clue you played college baseball.
Speaker 1: Play college? I had no idea.
Speaker 2: I had no idea, Bro, where did you play?
Speaker 1: Where's that Rhode Island? Fuck? Dude, the snow up there? Yeah, snows up there. You got a snowball fight ever knock a kid out? But we have Alex, We got Alex.
Speaker 2: And then like you know, these guys up front, I feel like are Innermural champions at some point.
Speaker 1: Champions at anything. Yeah you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, things the little hectic fucking buscles off the taser.
Speaker 4: Dude, Old Jack to have like a phone call maybe about his role or something on busting and it was like crazier.
Speaker 1: It's like eight thirty and then up you decided no, no, no, but we're really out whether or not we're gonna fire Jack. No, no, no, no, I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Because I called Jack because I wanted to say, get your ship to move on.
Speaker 4: I read your black book because obviously he's been making those uh those new trailers, fire trailers by the way, we're talking about.
Speaker 1: New stuff he was doing.
Speaker 4: And this is like what eight eight thirty at night and he's like, you know, we got to get Austin and I got a basketball game.
Speaker 1: At nine pm. Shit, yo, Tanner, take Meani. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I know. He plays hockey Tuesdays and Thursday nights, Hacker hockey. He'll go to like them. And he's just playing with dudes, no shoulder pads, just rip it up. A love of the game or the love of the game, dude, Do you think you'll be like that when you retire ten years from now? No about football, No, because you're not ever gonna play intermeal football like when.
Speaker 1: You probably never play football again.
Speaker 2: Probably never play catch it kind of sad except for like Turkey Bowl. No, no one I'm talking about he said, when you're retired.
Speaker 1: We'll unpacked that in a second.
Speaker 2: I'm just talking about innermural baseball. You play a frisbee golf guy to me, like, whatever you want.
Speaker 1: I love frisbee Golf's a good time. It's it's a great time, all right.
Speaker 2: Chevy Silverado, I hate when I see the blows to help, But I don't need to read that part, dude. I don't got to read that. And why am I even trying to read it? Because I already know what I love about Chevy Silverrado. Every single day, I get up and I go, and I'm not like everybody else who owns a different type of vehicle. I turn my truck on and I know it's gonna last as long as I want to drive it.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: Even the gas mile is pretty decent. It's a beautiful vehicle. The hard hat cats. Every single person who gets in the Chevy just looks at their partner next to them and goes it's different. Now, that's it, and that's the way life is when you drive a Chevy Silverado. I used to drive other vehicles. I know you used to also will even.
Speaker 4: If you drive like a car like yeah, remember yourself driving something different on the highway and you drive up next to like a Chevy Silverado. Yeah, Like if it's kind of busted, You're like, this could be an one here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But if it's a clean cut.
Speaker 4: Chevy Silverado, You're like, you have a lot more respect for that person driving like one of us.
Speaker 1: I think yourself, I kind of want a truck even when I.
Speaker 2: See like a busted up old Chevy, Like, I'm thinking to myself that things lasted that long because it is a Chevy one hundred, you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like I used to drive a Taurus when I was a little kid, a little a little Taurus, and I would get on the highway and I'd see Cheves everywhere as far as I could see, and I'd get up to a nice burly Silverado and I'd have to just cruise pass it as fast as I could because I didn't feel like I felt if we were right next to each other.
Speaker 1: I just wasn't on the same level to.
Speaker 2: An eighteen wheeler. You like got to hurry up again, I kind of hurr up and get through it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And there's so many things that the subviet that Chevy Silverada can do. Dude, let's see. Okay, where's that thing that I'm the most functional bed of any competitor. Where does that say that?
Speaker 1: In the green right there? Best in class standard cargo.
Speaker 2: Volume you can get if you get close up on my eyes when I'm trying to read this, that'd be great because I want to see. Uh, with Silverada, you get the most functional bed of any competitor, that's what you were saying.
Speaker 1: Don't laugh already, dude, the fact. Don't laugh already. Like I'm gonna start with the.
Speaker 4: Most functional bet of any competitor, best in class standard cargo volume.
Speaker 2: You know, the intergate falls to a large step for getting in and out of the bed. Available industry first power up and downtailgate. Okay, what available industry first power up and downtail gate. So if I want the thing to go down, it does that. But people have that, but nobody has the one where you press the button also and it comes back up.
Speaker 1: That's a big deal.
Speaker 2: Or the available multi flex tailgate we've been telling you about with six convenient configurations. This makes the bed of the Silverado work harder and smarter. Yeah, that was pretty good. I did good at that.
Speaker 4: You did Chevy's also sponsoring coach Brian Catch you Tuesdays and Thursdays at eight pm.
Speaker 1: There's more no that. It was a you know, it's got the little highlighted thing on us.
Speaker 2: I fl like Silverado's strong, advanced, dependable and hardworking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, go to your local dealership, let them know the boy sent you. And as you're driving this morning, when you're looking at the Chevy Silvados on their highway, you guys are gonna be like, yeay, these guys make sense.
Speaker 1: The Headkanks. We've always talked about it.
Speaker 2: I do think, I do think I need to see more people in our timelines showing us the Silverado's or the Chevyes they've bought.
Speaker 4: I would agree with you, and I also think to myself, we could probably do a better job of that of showing our Chevyes to let people know like, yeah, we'll lead this.
Speaker 1: Will pioneer this thing. I think as soon as this podcast is are, that's exactly what I'm gonna do. You know I did today. I was moving to bed today. I know I saw you. I saw you do that.
Speaker 2: It was unbelievable. Okay, it does a great job. You hit it right at twenty seconds too. I tell you what, dude, it's kind of weird. As I've like I'm talking to you guys, as I've like kind of like bought more into the podcast and like the social media world, I legit study Will and what he does. I'll see the link and I'll see the things he posted on like trying my head like, oh, I did the same thing, just reworded a little bit and bing bang boom, we're out there, dude.
Speaker 1: Straight up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like that's what I would do with the other folks. I won't give him all the attention in the world. That's what I would do out there and just kind of look it, not reinvent the wheel, put her own little spin on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, that was doing a way better, way better job.
Speaker 1: And I want to bring it to a lot more.
Speaker 4: We hear for sure. Yeah, but let's have some you know, let's have some compassion. Right, You've done a phenomenal job. I think on the Instagram stories you've been postings at the bottom with the hey I have been doing. I see that you kind of have.
Speaker 2: I know it's real with Alex you Yeah, Hey, I know it's real when Alex's back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all the time. We just do this, share the story, just share the story. In his mind, it's like, oh, I'm doing I did it the part.
Speaker 1: You're welcome, You're welcome.
Speaker 2: You can make my phone down and I go, fucking got him, and we're growing, dude, I said it might see, but you got to give the consumer the easiest route, man. One click, one click, one click. Everyone knows the rules.
Speaker 4: Hit on the link and they don't have to press my story or busting story and then go in and do the click.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have the click right there.
Speaker 2: Just makes it like why have an adventure when he just give them the end result exactly.
Speaker 1: I like that. I guess that's kind of like the opposite.
Speaker 2: Of any story you've ever heard, But like I appreciate that's the society were living now, and I'm willing to give that.
Speaker 1: To the people that want to be a part of it.
Speaker 2: Wait, what do you mean what used to not be true or whatever? That's true now? Like we used to all be at the journey like everybody, like we didn't have that ability twenty years ago.
Speaker 1: But I think journey of how hey, I want to buy these socks? Hang on, hang on, but how do I buy the socks?
Speaker 2: And then you're on Google for ten minutes try to figure out salt companies, and you're like, well, those are too big, and those are too inkly, and these ones are too rouffled.
Speaker 1: When you get them a little bit, these are too thick.
Speaker 2: And then one thing leads to another and you finally find the socks and there was a fucking feet dude.
Speaker 1: You might crack a cold beer.
Speaker 2: You might even grab a whistle pick piggyback dude, and you might fucking open that thing up and be like, yes, we've done it, we did it, and now I gotta put the link out. I actually got to put the link. You want this, here's the link.
Speaker 1: My dude. You know you did a great remember how tough that was. But here's the difference.
Speaker 4: You just spoke in the beginning about being a consumer, and then all of a sudden you're like, now I gotta put the link up yet, because.
Speaker 1: Now I'm the bone at the consumer. You're not the consumer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So when you're on Google for ten minutes at a time, those companies in marketing one on one.
Speaker 1: You probably learn then your finance major when you're in college.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how do you make it as simple as possible?
Speaker 1: For the consumer or the click of a button.
Speaker 4: The click of a button, so those people's stress and ten minutes on Google, those companies, you found a way and just found a way to just go one click and you're there. That's what you got to be thinking about now, no question. How do I make this as easy as possible? My people out there?
Speaker 1: Damn are you my dad? You go?
Speaker 2: I think you're like a father figure to me now the way you just talk to me, not the way I told that. Uh, I couldn't be Santa. No, you could not be Santa dude. So what was I doing the other night?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: So my daughter, my oldest daughter, win Rebel, she is, uh, we're trying to potty train and win Rebel dude.
Speaker 1: And she's like, she goes to the bathroom.
Speaker 2: She can wipe, she can do all the things she needs to do, but like at night times, she got to wear the pull up, and the pull up is where she has a tough time.
Speaker 1: And every morning we wake up, I'm like, hey, did you potty in your diaper? She says, yeah, sisters like this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm a kid, and that happens just like that says it exactly like that, and So I was talking to her the other night as me and her mom were trying to put her to sleep, and I go, I go, hey, like, do your best not to.
Speaker 1: Not to pee in your diaper?
Speaker 2: And she's like why, And then for whatever reason she brought up like Santa. I was like, no, you're not going to be in the Nihilist if you don't if you can't pin your diaper, Like that's not that's not how we roll, you know, We're not. We don't rule with an iron fist type of mentality in the one household like you're on the Natilist if you pissed your bed, Like who gives the ship?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: I still do it sometimes when I've had too many whistle pigs. So I call like call Will, dude, and I'm like, hey, what do you doing this?
Speaker 1: Oh? You know, just a whole Foods And I'm like all right, hey, I'm gonna hang on. I'm thinking to myself, dude, go ahead.
Speaker 4: I was in the cheese section, guarant and JP know how I am like getting those box of cheese.
Speaker 1: I'm like trying to find the rights because the.
Speaker 2: Household we part of this weekend, yeah, yeah, And I'm looking around at all the different cheeses.
Speaker 1: Taylor calls, I hear you know the Halloween theme song? Come up?
Speaker 4: That's Taylor's ring tone answer. He's like, hey, what are you doing? I was like, you know, I'm at full Yo. You know I'm at Whole Foods just doing it.
Speaker 1: He goes say, I'm gonna call you back in two minutes.
Speaker 4: I need you to be Santa Claus for when I was like, hang on what he goes, I need you to be Santam.
Speaker 2: That's not what happened. You go, you go okay, and I go, hey, here's what we're gonna do. Now, this is where Will's brain turned off. I go, still looking, this is where.
Speaker 1: Will's brain just completely turns off. He goes.
Speaker 2: I go, hey, can you be Santa? He goes uh huh, and then goes done with the brain part. And this is now looking at his Jesus and I said, hey, don't make this about naughty list or nice list, like just encourage the trial get a.
Speaker 1: Little faster than that. Come on, you remember now, yeah, the tone of my voice can't remember.
Speaker 2: I said it like, you know, hey, let's not make this about the naughty and nice I said, don't make it.
Speaker 1: About the naughty fust the way I talk.
Speaker 2: Don't make it about the naughty your nice list, like, just talk to her and give her words of encouragement so she doesn't pee in her diaper as she goes asleep, and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is looking for the cheeses.
Speaker 2: And he was yeah, huh, all right cool, yeah, so all right, hang up. Change it from will Compson to my phone to Santa. I go win, I'm about.
Speaker 1: To call him. She goes, call who I'm calling Santa?
Speaker 2: So I I call Santa on my phone and Santa picks up. Santa also decides not to change one in flex of their voice at all.
Speaker 1: It's just voice who wins around all of the time.
Speaker 2: He wins stune, he hello, and we goes hello. He goes literally without fucking changes his voice. He goes, do you know who this is? And When's like Santa and She's like, yeah.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: And I look at Taylor, I kind of get I look at Tailor like I'm the fucking guy of the year, Like I just.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm like, I'm giving her an.
Speaker 2: Eye, shoulders shruggle, like I fucking did this before. Talor can even crack a smile or frown. Will goes, here, you're having trouble on the potty, which is not what we talked about. It's about in bed, and he goes. She He goes, I've been looking over you. Gotta relax, you gotta relax, dude. Literally, the first fucking thing he says is hear'd you having trouble on the potty, no happiness in his voice, heard you having.
Speaker 1: Trouble on the party. Well, I've been.
Speaker 2: Looking over my list over here and you you wouldn't want to be on the naughty list.
Speaker 1: Would you? And I look at.
Speaker 2: Like, without saying it, a loud goes, what the fuck is he doing?
Speaker 1: Like mouse that I mean? I go we discussed this, and he goes, you want goes. He goes like, Hey, what the fuck is he doing? Well?
Speaker 2: I think I have so much faith in Will. I know he's gonna write that he's gonna fix that issue. So you fucking I now, And I've shoshed my wife. I've shushed my wife to stop stop listening and stop judging Will and knowing that he's gonna bring this around full circle and be like yeah, and I have to listen to Will for the next four minutes. Tell when how if she doesn't get it together, basically, she's gonna be the naughty list.
Speaker 1: Like without changing his voice, he.
Speaker 2: Goes he goes, uh, hey when and by this point, When's kind.
Speaker 1: Of like fucking done listening to stand as an asshole.
Speaker 2: Now she he goes, hey, hey when red when he goes, yeah, promise, promise me, You're not gonna be in the bed anymore, and it's quiet for me anything and goes promise me, promise me, promise me, would startled her.
Speaker 1: It was quiet for seven seconds, which is so long. Promised me, not gonna be in the bed anymore. Promised me, what the fuck? Dude yourself? Okay, okay, He fucking hangs up. She frosts the button, like I'm done talking to Santa. Now, don't get in the red button. And I look at my wife and goo, I'll let you fix that.
Speaker 2: And even walk downstairs. Way from thinking I'm the best dad ever to who I might have fucked.
Speaker 1: Up my kid? That might have been a core moment. She's like, will you stop believing in Santa?
Speaker 2: The minute he was being an asshole to me, that's the minute I focus I believe in Santa. I said, all right, I'll see you next year at Christmas.
Speaker 1: We get on the.
Speaker 2: Phone and in my head, I'm thinking, oh my god, dude, I'm s.
Speaker 1: He fucking probably got the photos.
Speaker 5: You know what.
Speaker 1: I will take that shadder, Yeah, I will take that expensive. But over here did a couple.
Speaker 4: Of good things over here, and goes bro that couldn't have gone. And I'm thinking he's gonna say any better. He goes any worse and we.
Speaker 1: Just started laughing, what are you talking about? Like, I didn't touch any of the words. I said, not to mention the naughtier nice list. I said, shit, I missed that part. It was the only fucking part. It was the part bro here an opportunity to be Santa. He was tooked. You want to know what's what's up?
Speaker 2: Because I because we were all in a group laughing, I'm sending voice messages. I'm just doing circles around whole foods, like crying, laughing, not getting anything off the shelves.
Speaker 1: I'm just doing laugh after.
Speaker 4: Lap And I did feel really bad about it, And the whole way home, I'm thinking about how I'm I'm telling gonna tell Charles the story and I pretty much pretend to be Santa.
Speaker 1: If I got another opportunity.
Speaker 4: At this thing. I'm like, man, how could I have done this? And I'm like doing it all on the way home. I think's pretty good now, But do you think what's the first thing?
Speaker 1: Would do? Baby?
Speaker 2: Change the sound of your voice? Oh yeah, talk to me as Santa. Let me send on your lap.
Speaker 1: Hi, hang on a second. You gotta be your best. Say all right, this is for my daughter. Ho ho ho Hello, Win. Do you know who this is? Wait? No, no, no, hang on ho ho.
Speaker 2: Hi Win. This is Santa Claus. We're on the phone. But I guess you're sitting on my leg. Oh yeah, right's with the ball now, okay, Hi, Win.
Speaker 1: Fucking out of you. That's terrible. That's terrible. Oh my god, all that hurt.
Speaker 2: It' sweaty boy, you know, but you know, give me your bus, dude, So Rudolph get off the couch. You know how Rudolph gets when he doesn't plays reindeer games. She just kind of talked to her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess, so, yeah, did you really?
Speaker 2: Yeah that's so funny, dude, Oh so fucking funny.
Speaker 1: Gosh, Oh you did it?
Speaker 2: I mean I didn't really do it all I did it poorly, but you got it done.
Speaker 4: I got it done at the drop of a head, you know what I mean. Like I didn't have any time to prepare. You caught me in the middle of like trying to decide something.
Speaker 1: You know how my brain is. I can't focus on one thing at a time. Yeah, you gotta open that mouth, dude, ingest it all. That's how it works. That's how it works. All right, we had an ad.
Speaker 2: Y.
Speaker 1: Let'shurry up and get away from this.
Speaker 4: Let's move on for that awkward point, everybody's gonna be sitting there listening.
Speaker 1: They're like just all the noises going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm Santa Claus Hi Sanna.
Speaker 4: Oh, speaking of what you might want for CHRISTMASUS early but never too soon to get on top of it. Georgia Boot the world's most comfortable boot, Georgia Buddhist America's hardest working boot. In For over eighty years, George has been making boots that work as hard as usual. You do, tubbing up for your job, cool enough for everything else. The boys like looking good and even when we worker, and even when we're doing the pods and I don't know, uh, these boots do all of that stuff, whether you're outside.
Speaker 1: Grilling, in the house, lounging around. They do everything.
Speaker 4: They hold up in any condition without sacrificing comfort or style. Looking boots that are wildly comfortable at a price you can finally afford two for one spech every time you wear your Georgia boots.
Speaker 1: What are people like?
Speaker 2: People are like, holy shit, dude, what are those? I say, all these old things right here. They're like those gotta be brand new out the box, aren't they?
Speaker 1: Actually?
Speaker 2: Well, I walk ten miles today in them and I'm still comfortable. They say, pleat You know when to finish? Well, I mean, dog, you get into story mode, you just go forever. I was like, okay, this might be all right, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Next week. You said, I'll finish the story.
Speaker 2: Whether you were going to your feet all day, working around the house, grilling, all that, Georgia Boot offers the best work boots, wedges, laggers around.
Speaker 1: Whether you need a waterproof boots, steel toe, soft to squirreto.
Speaker 2: Met guard, non puncture shank, non slip soul, They've got it all.
Speaker 4: Head over to georgiaboot dot com use code busting for twenty percent off.
Speaker 1: Hey, what's with us today. What do we got going on the side?
Speaker 4: I love the energy you got, hey, yeah, a little bit of like Dan. It was a good toss up on the Santa story. When they started calling me dad and stuff, it got a little weird. I'm like, oh, I couldn't be Santa Claus. And then we immediately got into storytelling with the Santa Claus.
Speaker 2: My we You thought it was weird because I called you Santa.
Speaker 1: You're like, what do you You're like, what are you? My dad? All right? Now? Is all right? Don't let me down? What? H What do we got on the docket?
Speaker 2: Out like that?
Speaker 1: There's something I'd like to talk about? Actually? Oh fucking and we open some windows until we're at this Jack, can you hear him? Get Choos over there?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Get she's over there, kid. What do you want to talk about? Bro? I want to talk about Yellowstone? Oh yes, Bro, talk about it.
Speaker 2: You watched dude, fucking latest Hell I know, and honestly I thought like it was over.
Speaker 1: I haven't started it either. Oh my Alex, you don't even want to fucking start it, dude. It's the best show of all.
Speaker 2: Time, Like you don't want to It's like when you're watching Yellowstone, and I might blow some minds here.
Speaker 1: When you're watching Yellowstone spoil No, okay, we probably will end up spoiling. Don't be if you want to step out. Actually, now that you say I probably, I don't care. That's fine. There might be a spoiler here too. When you're watching Yellowstone. Actually I am right now.
Speaker 2: In the first episode, when Casey goes to kill Buddy and goes in case you didn't know, there's no heaven and then shoots the guy in the face, you're like, holy fuck, this is a This is like a hardcore Western TV show. And then you get two three seasons into it.
Speaker 1: Dude, it's a soap.
Speaker 2: You know how your grandma when you're on like Saturday Sundays, we used to watch soaps.
Speaker 1: That's what Yellowstone is. The world turns? What's that? As the World Turns?
Speaker 2: It was Days of Our Lives, same thing with a cowboy hat on it. It's the same fucking thing. Beth has has an abortion when she's this age, and then her brother didn't want her dad to know, so she takes him to the Indian clinic and then the Native American clinic excuse me, and then they go, and then she has to do a thing. But she also gets like, I don't know, well, she can't have kids anymore whatever the big word is for that, and now she hates her brother for life. But you spent like the first three seasons trying to figure out what that is. And then Rip killed the dad of who killed his wife and his brother, and now he's like, doesn't even have a social Security number. And then John's over here just killing and blowing up buildings and never gets caught. Like, how has there not been a federal fucking investigation on this thing?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, They run this down? Dude. You sounded just like him when he said it like that too around the town. Yeah, I'm betting. How happy are you that you're watching Yellowstone? I'm so fucking happy about it. Man.
Speaker 2: The show is so good. But it is a soap. It's so good, I say you, you know that's you last? Like Game of Thrones? Like did soapy is?
Speaker 1: I never watched Game of Thrones. That was hard.
Speaker 2: Oh I felt the air pressure in here anyway, I guess I'm I got nothing else. Don't come into my mentions and tweet at me about anything, which I know you're already gonna do.
Speaker 1: What's this about Miles Garrett this week? Yeah? I did.
Speaker 2: I saw him in front of mgk's the mg k's face like that, what happened here?
Speaker 1: Oh my fuck? Yeah? Did he bet somebody a thousand dollars a bucket or something like that? A point?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he fucking murdered some people. That dude's a fucking freak.
Speaker 4: All Star celebrity game. I saw nothing but bad things on the NBA All Star Why why it sucked? People were saying that dunk contest was so garbage, Like I.
Speaker 2: Think that's a downfall of social media, Right, you fuck up a little bit, It's like you're on there for the next ten years. They'll be like this last time on the dunk competition, this happened, and but like ten years ago, fifteen years ago, people fuck up and be like whatever, it's nothing.
Speaker 1: I think it'd be awesome to just fuck up, just fuck up a dunk, dude, Hey can you dunk?
Speaker 4: No? No, man barely pum with basketball. I got these burger king hands. Bro appreciate the choir. We got them little piece hands.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that one hurt or something.
Speaker 4: No, I just didn't want to die. Continue to dive into having small hands and just being able to touch the rim because I wish I could dunk.
Speaker 1: Are you mad? Bro? Yeah? I've always wanted to let a little bit.
Speaker 4: But I'm gonna be able to dunk one day because I'm doing that knees over toes.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, Yeah, I'm doing that knees over toes guys. You know what you're talking about these over toes guys. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Wow, one week on his stuff, my back and hips feels so much better.
Speaker 1: Like I'm not all the way here, but I feel like.
Speaker 4: I'm like, bro, now long they're stretching involved, It's It's awesome, man, I like.
Speaker 1: It a lot. How long is like a daily session? Forty five minutes? Forty five to fifty minutes, that's kind of long. Do you have the sled? Do you walk on backwards on the sled? Yeah?
Speaker 4: And so you start every every workout really, so you start, yeah, one hundred yards for pushing forward, one hundred yards backwards. Walk another day might be two hundred yards going backwards. So that shit actually works. Yeah, I mean I feel good right now.
Speaker 2: Damn I might have to get on that because I was Another podcast it's ATG podcast, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was listening to them, and they don't talk a whole lot about like what you need to do, just like kind of the results that they've had. But this knee overtow guy is literally taking over. He's like blown up. He had like one hundred thouand followers last year and now I think he's had a million or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he got to go on Rogue, he went on Rogan. Hogan talked about him, and then he came on Rogan.
Speaker 1: Did you listen to one on him on Rogan? No, I haven't yet.
Speaker 4: I've followed him for a while so I kind of like here stuff there. Yeah, and then I've wanted to kind of like I wanted to kind of know what the programming was. So that's the one I bought into that subscriptions just so I could see all the programming.
Speaker 1: So you just it for forty five minutes.
Speaker 4: It lasts about forty five minutes, but it's a it's a full workout.
Speaker 1: But there's so many different programs.
Speaker 4: So if you're somebody where your knees are hurting, he's got a zero program where it's.
Speaker 1: All body weight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because he gets you to where you're pain free and a lot of this stuff before you get into the next exercise. And then he's got like an advanced zero where you kind of mix in weights, weighted stuff and body weight stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Then you got the ATG program, the one that he does. You got a dense program where if you're wanting to add more strength.
Speaker 1: He has that.
Speaker 4: So he's got like a lot of different variety. He's got variety within the programming.
Speaker 1: How long have you been on a week? Yeah, I'm on my second week right now. Damn. Yeah, I think that might be a thing to do for sure, dude.
Speaker 4: My knees and my hips and that low back has felt so much better.
Speaker 1: I'm just in one week.
Speaker 4: That's wild, dude, because there's like a lot of good stretch stuff that he like incorporates in the workout. You know, sometimes like when we're doing our programming and we know as athletes, like we know certain things we need to work on for like mobility and flexibility, and sometimes we just don't get to because it's not really on the sheet or in the programming.
Speaker 1: They don't make us do it.
Speaker 2: And you're like, I'll do when I get home, I'll do it after the workout and then kind of get caught up and you.
Speaker 1: Don't do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this stuff is like in the workout and I'm doing it. Like some stuff, I'm just like, oh shit, Like there's so many things stretching wise, and I'm like, if I would just stretch more, I would feel a whole lot better.
Speaker 2: So is this one of those things where you could go and do that and that's training for you, or you would have to do other stuff also, like upper body stuff. I add a couple extra things. Yeah, yeah, you know good, that's nice sports Clips. When you're working on your knees with a k news over tos. Guy, go to Sportslip get your hair done too. I don't take my Brokens phone scream to a mechanic for the same reason I don't trust my hair in the hands of grandma's stylist.
Speaker 1: I want someone who specializes in me.
Speaker 2: And the experts at sport Clips are trained specifically for guy's hair long, curly, short, thinning, thick, chubby face, skinny, whatever your look. They know how to cut and shape your hair to fit you best. Afterwards, you may even pinch get a pinch on the cheek from Grandma.
Speaker 1: Wait what huh?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna just I'm gonna read that again because it threw me off a little bit. Afterwards. You may even get a pinch on the cheek from Grandma. Sports Clips, the Pros and Men's Hair. Hey, that was my best read.
Speaker 1: That was a good read, man.
Speaker 2: But it wasn't that difficult of a reading sports clips. Look, he gets it too.
Speaker 1: They actually get stuff done like nice.
Speaker 2: Value, bang for your buck, right, Yeah, the MVP experience. Oh I go there all the time the two weeks. Rabeles is always going there on Fridays. Oh really yeah, damn. See for me, I'm always growing my hair out until I'm not until you have like a usually when you get your haircut, I've kind of figured it out you have a photo shoot, a f family shoot to do. I don't know if I if that's the case, i'd have to actually payt Like I mean, it doesn't, it's not far off. Yeah, I try to think like you think about you let it grow, and then when you have like a family shoot, like some family photo thing you gotta do, that's when you usually clean it up. Maybe I'll check out the photos. What is she talking about? Look at the family photos and know, when you're clean cut and look at any other point in the year and you look like this, oro, I'm out, it's bad.
Speaker 1: You look good.
Speaker 2: I have washed my hair in like four days, and I just I don't have the workout. So yeah, no, things are rough right now?
Speaker 1: How uh?
Speaker 4: Speaking of like, how's a look JP about a bing by the boom?
Speaker 1: It's a lot of volume.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure if I just put it straight it would stay because it oil No maybe you know, but you know it is.
Speaker 4: It's kind of nice when you get the messy look going on. Yeah, that little homeless piece involved. I don't care as much. Vibe Yeah yeah, yeah, killed me end it? Vibe.
Speaker 1: How's it been?
Speaker 4: I have so many people send me a photo, and I truly think everyone thinks that they're the first person to send me the photo of you looking like the dude in the Olympics.
Speaker 1: Oh, Matt Hamilton, Yeah yo, I fuck with that? Yeah yeah, go ahead, Yeah, I mean is that you're double ganger? I guess so, I mean, you know, are you happy about that? Double ganger?
Speaker 2: I don't want to come at Matt in any sort of way that would make him feel insecure, but he's an olympian.
Speaker 4: Why would he feel, Yeah, he's an Olympian. Look at that physique. Look at that bro the mobility.
Speaker 2: Talk about his heel is just like resting the rest of his body Like that's like, how do you even get in that stance? Honestly, I think it's a great look. I think the lettuce is long and beautiful. But I knew Matt when he had the shorter hair. I think he can go with you either one.
Speaker 1: He's a man.
Speaker 2: They can worth wear both styles. I love the tattoos. I don't think he had that a few years ago when he was at the Titans.
Speaker 4: So when you guys, how you guys look alike, is it more of a compliment for you or for him you think?
Speaker 2: I think it's definitely a compliment for him.
Speaker 1: I was very disappointed that you didn't come up with that meme. I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 2: When I saw that by the PMT memes yesterday, no but here and.
Speaker 1: Jack bring that up when he brought up that meme.
Speaker 4: When I saw that yesterday when they posted that PMT memes shout out the Boys, I was like, this should be a meme from Jack, and I was disappointed that you didn't think of that, Damn Jack, because that's you.
Speaker 1: You you come up with shit like that. Bro, God, that's tough. Yeah. I could definitely see that being our love child though. That is that was funny.
Speaker 2: That was I think Matt that actually DM me a couple of weeks ago and he's like, hey, man, I'm sure you're getting sick of it everyone comparing us. I was like, no, I look you like I'm a part of it. I feel like I'm also going for a gold medal, right now you get sick of I'm saying I feel like I was in it. He can come on the part whenever he wants.
Speaker 4: I just get tired of like putting the same laugh to everybody.
Speaker 2: Taylor here texting me on the side, I had DMS to be like, I'm sure you have heard this before, but you look so much like this guy. It's like, hey, yeah, lef out loud thinks yeah exactly. No dude, that that's a good dude. I don't only know him like that. He came into the Titans building one time after they won Golden last Olympics and he had the he had the little metal I think there was a photo and everything and it was awesome.
Speaker 1: He was cool.
Speaker 2: We do look a lot of like, Yeah, it is pretty picture of us with him.
Speaker 1: I have short hair.
Speaker 2: We look like the exact same You guys got the same kind of solid mustache too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Nice, We have nice thick ferrets. Yeah, we have like the same space from our lip to our nose. Taylor's been zooming in Pitt zooming and everything else. Hey, can we talk about what happened on Twitter over the weekend? Whatever our last Friday we got my tweet was getting It was getting so far out there that it's people started to think I was racist?
Speaker 1: So can you bring on my tweet?
Speaker 2: You were explained to me on the phone because I was like, Yo, what is everybody? This is the most this is this is peak social media. Yeah, this is the example of social media hundred percent. So for everyone that is aware of the Matt Stafford incident when that photographer fell on stage and broke her back, fractured her vertebrae. Okay, plus and I'm gonna just lot because I just want to That's how far does she drop? I'm not sure straight on her back? All right, that's a that's a good fall. Tall as stage? What was she doing she didn't have a spot her. That's wild. Okay, so she falls off, she falls off. You're gonna go off a Matt's expression. First, Yeah, I kind of want to explain the situation.
Speaker 4: You see the camerangle where Matt is at the super Bowl or a super Bowl party.
Speaker 1: They're at the parade.
Speaker 2: They won it ten plus abas ten plus years at the Lions, right, not even going to the playoffs. We'll just winning the super Bowl in general picture picture you guys winning the super Bowl this year. Of course I'm tagging along. Yeah, but we're all having a great time at the parade the next day. Yeah, yeah, you know what I mean? Are percent if somebody fell like that, if somebody felt the way she fell and I didn't know how far the job was over, I probably react the same exact way, because in my mind I'm not thinking about other people. I'm thinking about how dope is this. I've won the super Bowl. We're just having the greatest time of our lives. Yes, drinking piggyback? Oh what else will we drink?
Speaker 1: Nothing? Maybe they're rye whiskey.
Speaker 4: But she falls and Matt reacts the oh shit, And the way I explained in the video kind of like you're on party coast, somebody falls out of a boat.
Speaker 1: You're like, oh shit, did you see that?
Speaker 4: His wife, being a sweetheart, goes over to it right away, checks on her. That's where the camera kind of oh wait, look, yeah, they're.
Speaker 1: Just eating way more. Yeah, no the thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I gotta think of the situation he's in. He's half in the bag cut and he's enjoying stuff. He's getting a pictured with his wife and she falls. I'm sure he doesn't even know how far of a fall that is. Well, he has no idea. When you see that, you you feel bad. You feel you know, should have handled that way better. There's no question that I'm sure he would be in the moment once you look back and go oh, like he probably turned around and was like holy shit, like to shook this fella and his wife being like yo, Matt, she's hurt, like oh fuck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then he came up and probably helped her. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But that situation, you're like, the last thing you want to do, and this sounds, this sounds super selfish, but you in the Super Bowl, the last thing you want to do is have your vibe come down at all and that that fall, you're probably like, oh, fucking just turn around. You know what I'm saying, Like like like you're like living in like denial, denial, like that didn't just happen.
Speaker 1: We're still partying, you know what I'm saying. You know what I'm getting at, And I'm.
Speaker 2: It's right, I'm saying, like you're just trying to keep that fucking feeling alive, like doing blow.
Speaker 4: I think like if I was in that situation, Oh, knowing myself, I could easily see myself going, oh shit, turning around, playing into like a subtle bit for a second, and then turning back around, yeah, and going and check he turned back in the video, I'm not sure did he not?
Speaker 3: No, they know, like the video didn't go any further in two.
Speaker 4: You don't know she broke her back, Yeah, like you don't, like you don't know what actually happens.
Speaker 1: If he would have been there so.
Speaker 2: His wife came back, I don't know if you could really listen to anything. Boss as back there he the Rams won the Super Bowl. Do you think I think Boss is saying you gotta go check on it right away?
Speaker 4: I mean, ultimately I agree I'm not saying I disagree with that. I think everyone coming after Stafford's throat about it is just kind of like, bro, like, you gotta.
Speaker 1: Just understand the situation that's going on, and I.
Speaker 4: Get that she just fell Like, yes, if you're watching this and you're in you're Matt, You're probably man, I look like a fucking asshole right now because his.
Speaker 3: Wife's first instinct was to go and help her. What's to turn around?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: But you got yeah, I understand, but he's not thinking she just fell down broke her back.
Speaker 1: I'm fucking out of here because I'm an asshole.
Speaker 2: You also think about like what like where they're at, Like there'll be if that happened ten times to me, it would probably be five minutes, Oh holy shit, is this person okay? And doing something like what the fuck just happened to taking a step back? Yeah, based on what mood you're in at that moment.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You are programmed like that because you're a cop, Like you're always going to go help people, you know what I'm saying, So your first instance is always do that. I think I think you guys are right any way, that this is this is not okay that Matt did this, but it's like you shouldn't, like, you know, burn him burn. Yeah, you shouldn't burn him with the stake. Like the guy like he was trying to have a good time, didn't understand how serious situation was and turn around like that's really it.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, it's really I think you're saying too, I don't understand how serious the situation was. This is actually my first time seeing this view to where he there's no, uh, he didn't go back at all?
Speaker 2: Back yeah, bank bank, Now how did she fucking go back again?
Speaker 1: It looks like it's probably six or seven. Do it more time?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's tough, and she's down. I don't think that's that can't be. Look how tall his wife is? How tall is Matt Stafford's wife? Don't look it up?
Speaker 1: It's not mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna be like a six foot drops it's definitely not ten feet. You think a six foot job. You think you gonna be a one hundred percent right.
Speaker 1: If you don't know what's there? Yeah, that's I wish he came out and was just like, dude, I was drunk. I won the Super Bowl. I wasn't in my right mind of health. There I think, Yeah, I think that would have been outstanding.
Speaker 2: They'd have been outstanding idea to do that. What did you end up doing? Oh, it looks like he is, So I'm gonna I want to continue to explain what all Matt right there in the black shirt.
Speaker 1: No, men's still left now, this whole this whole scene, not seeing him come back at all.
Speaker 4: I just saw the TV camera angle where he turns, and it looks funny for a subtle second.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, that's all I thought.
Speaker 6: So he returns back to the frame here as he and his wife are walking off right there.
Speaker 1: That's it. So that's that's that's a tough look, super tough look. But they might have cut because it cuts.
Speaker 6: The video cuts, so it cuts from her helping to then her walking out with Matt. So he may have come back to it's just not in this.
Speaker 1: He might have.
Speaker 2: But even but even if he didn't, like what you just said was was the perfect thing. Like I was drunk, I was celebrating the Super Bowl. Wasn't the right mind to help and not understanding the severity of the situation. I think you can't, like you said, can't burn mistake for that. Should he have helped Bloss? Yes, we all should have any time it was the situation.
Speaker 1: Should have done more.
Speaker 2: We should have all done more. I wish I won the super Bowl too, so I could help somebody that fell off a stage. If I ever went, I might push somebody off the stage. So I can't help.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, right, And that's what it's like doing.
Speaker 1: So what happens next? You kill this? What happens next, dude?
Speaker 4: So essentially what happens is you got h Taylor giving his u US giving our commentary up there, Bloss in the back saying ah nah, put that in characters on Twitter going, people going back and forth, massive blow up over Matt, what Matt.
Speaker 1: Should or shouldn't have done?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: And we all just kind of figured out we all had the answer on Bus with the Boys.
Speaker 4: Then Adam Schefter posts about Stafford apologizing and paying for her medical expenses, which I.
Speaker 2: Think is as a bold and probably a good move. That's a good move. A couple sides, how well does Matt know the shike?
Speaker 4: A couple sides because I don't like boll Yeah, good move, and stuff by him, but also like the fact that he had to go and pay for the medical expenses because ultimately, what you just, oh, you look like such an asshole, you should pay for this because she just fell off the stage. Yeah, but then also it seems like his wife much you know, much more, much more, Yeah, much more of a sweetheart. She probably offered up and they're good people and wanted to pay for it. But at the same time, the fact that he gets kind of guilted into paying for her medical expenses because if there's no cameras there, nothing happens. Obviously, people leave this person. They're like, yeah, mess Salvord, he's an assolete sa Like I said, hey, guys, I'm doing okay. I broke a couple of cameras waiting on like X rays. Now, then she tweets, unfortunately I broke my back. Unfortunately I fractured my spine. That's not funny.
Speaker 1: Me laugh when you laugh. That's not funny. You should be ashamed. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: But then she tweets, unfortunately I broke my spine or I fractured my spine.
Speaker 2: Everybody's blowing up about it. Matt gets guilted in paying all this stuff doing all that, But why is it about Matt that she fell?
Speaker 1: That's just how it is. Man.
Speaker 2: People saw the example of Twitter, Yes, the example of Twitter.
Speaker 4: He's the super he won the Super Bowl, he's the quarterback. People are going after Matt Stafford because he was there heat turned around.
Speaker 1: And blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: Then people are so fucking mad about people going after Stafford that they try to argue so hard against like Kelly on the other side, that they go and dig up her old tweets back from like twenty fourteen.
Speaker 1: I believe it wouldn't right.
Speaker 4: We wouldn't say in the n we're saying some derogatory stuff, saying like she had an Asian thing in there, Well.
Speaker 1: She had an Asian.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she like raised obviously threw an Asian thing in there, like an Asian making a soup.
Speaker 1: Dash of this. Yeah, like you know you are a F word? Yeah you are. Ah. Who's she saying that to?
Speaker 2: Or she just sub tweeting somebody with that, and you know one person retweeted that, yeah.
Speaker 1: Let it, but replied to my.
Speaker 2: That's in twenty thirteen. But digging up her old stuff, mind you, this chick is just figuring out that she just broke her back and the next day, within forty eight hours.
Speaker 1: Twenty hours, she's getting canceling drugs. I'm not saying what she says, Like, yeah, clearly, like who the fuck is quote tweeting this one? L Well, people are probably grabbing it from the other day, not like back then Kelly's old tweets. Kelly is the girl. They're both named.
Speaker 2: Kelly almost just shot in the ghetto because ce Davy four I wanted to f with n word. That's true, the funny vines nwards be grabbing anybody. Yeah, I'm crying. Hey, hey listen, let me finish the story and we can stop from all the commentary. She ends up deleting her Twitter because she's getting drugs so hard on social media.
Speaker 1: Hilarious, and that's fucking Twitter.
Speaker 2: That's the end of thing. Hey, when you send that video. But if she said those things, we gotta kill her. That shit was so funny.
Speaker 1: But is that not a clear example of like Twitter?
Speaker 2: Right now, Twitter period, you're doing dig it up, dig it up, dude. So when I got drafted, like the night before I got drafted, my agents texted me was like, hey, delete these five text me these five tweets because there was not that strong. Come on, no, I think I called something gay like someone postally, I just like replied gay.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, But what's that I got a couple of gays out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm saying, like, that's crazy that people were thinking about going and digging something back up from.
Speaker 1: Eight years ago. That's wild, dude, wild.
Speaker 2: Dude, it's not She shouldn't have said that.
Speaker 1: That wasn't right for to see that. They're right, she shouldn't have said those things right, right, right.
Speaker 4: But at the same time, she hasn't She hasn't gotten it. She hasn't gotten it, She hasn't gotten the results of her MRI and says she has.
Speaker 1: A broken back. Yeah, just laid in the hospital. Hey, Kelly, don't check your phone.
Speaker 2: Phone, Like, what what is happening on my phone? People just killing her.
Speaker 4: People like yo, step up, press conference right now, fucking apologize, sorry, and and show.
Speaker 1: Us how you've changed, right fucking now. Yeah, Yeah, it's wild dude.
Speaker 2: And and other people were also when it first came out, it was fucking lawless dude imagined it was now like a twelve year old kid now and having Twitter just saying the most random shit.
Speaker 1: I've told you the story when I was twelve, I have.
Speaker 2: I told that in the podcast before about I had two black friends and they said, you can see the N word.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've told that.
Speaker 2: Like, imagine if I had Twitter back then, I would just be saying my nwords this and and word that.
Speaker 1: All the cool white.
Speaker 4: All the cool white kids have been in that situation was not cool. And a couple of black friends that say, hey, you can say and you're just dumb, and you just say it, Yeah, I'm cool, so.
Speaker 2: You don't know any better. And Arizona, you have no idea, no fucking clue. That's wild. But then imagine somebody coming to dig that up on me and be like, yo, tell it is racist.
Speaker 4: And there's all she mustill be racist. So she didn't go back and scrub all of her stuff. I'm thinking, what like, she's like, yeah, I meant it. She's and being like, fuck it, dude, I'm letting back. One day, I might retweet that one now it's back on afresh. Still, Yeah, I mean, I don't know the girl. She might be a terrible person, she might be a great person. I don't know, but like, this stuff is pretty fucking wild when everyone wants to go and what was my tweet, Alex, It was like, holy shit, Kelly Smiley, I believe her name is Kelly Smiley. Holy shit, the photographer Kelly Smiley who actually broke her back is getting drug nowf Old tweets just another day on this app fucking wild. So it starts, it starts doing its thing, and it starts to get to the audiences that I was just kind of saving what was happening, bro, And people are like, oh, crazy coming from a straight white guy like yourself, he doesn't know shit.
Speaker 1: I'm just thinking, hey, the video.
Speaker 2: You fucking made. Oh if you being like, hey, come here for a second. No, we'll be right back.
Speaker 1: If you take the phone of the.
Speaker 2: Pantry, do me a favor, favor, shut the fuck up, and it cuts off.
Speaker 1: That's hilarious. That person ever responded to that. I think he said, all deflect.
Speaker 2: Because you don't know any better, something like that, like okay, go yank one dude.
Speaker 1: But it's it's like ship like that. What it was to say, it's nice.
Speaker 4: It's nice when straight white dudes have an opinion on things they don't even understand.
Speaker 3: Like, how's that tweet not racist in itself, It's.
Speaker 4: Just that's where you just had to you had to go get the favor enough people. Enough people must have commented on his profile pick. They're like zooming in on him. He changed it. Oh no shit, y.
Speaker 1: Yeah dude.
Speaker 2: People just want to be vigilantis like that, and like, there's a place for this here.
Speaker 1: I am my playboth. I don't want to know that you can do both these. At the end of the day, man, everybody, Yeah, at the end of the day, man, hate is just anger.
Speaker 4: Hate, extreme emotion like that is just so hard to carry on what your entire life.
Speaker 2: At some point the anger ends, right, No, when you die, well, yeah, and then you die, you die.
Speaker 1: An angry as an angry ass person, right.
Speaker 2: But usually when anger wears off, you kind of just come to You start getting a little more wisdom about yourself and you realize I could have probably handled those situations better. You kind of become more angry with yourself, and then you realize, okay, I need to start letting that I wish at the X, Y, and Z differ. Yeah, I wish I would have handled that way differently. That's kind of the huge bum where I keep trying to like say, is like with all this tweeting and stuff, like all the things we thought five ten years ago, I bet we don't have half those opinions anymore. And like now today's society, we're not allowed to go back and be like, hey, I fucked up. That's my bad. Everyone be like it's all good, dude, keep moving, you know, like people gotta get canceled. Yeah, twenty four to seven. But cancel is also not a real thing.
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Cancel's not a real thing. You're asking to get canceled by just saying that, Bro, I don't think cancer.
Speaker 1: No, you're right. I think you're right.
Speaker 2: Cancel's not a real thing. It depends what world do you live in if you cancels in it as an actor? They really do that shit, right, No, I see, we're not gonna get canceled.
Speaker 1: Joe, He's not canceled. People been trying to cancel him for years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Joe Rogan, his livelihood doesn't depend on those who are trying to cancel him. He's built his own he's built his own he's built his own thing.
Speaker 1: So you're saying if you're actually an employee. You can be canceled by just getting eliminated from employee if he did job.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, kay, SMIs gonna have heart time getting a job for that level, at that level and anything, because that's news.
Speaker 1: Now won't hire her just because of that. For sure. Absolutely, that's great.
Speaker 2: If you google anybody, like the thing we talked about me threading that girl in college, if I was working a regular like trying to work a regular job, that's one of the first things that come up when you google me, and no one really knows what the true story is other than what I told you.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I'm saying. So that's like a version of getting canceled.
Speaker 2: The only reason why that hasn't canceled me is because I play football and I'm good at it, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you wouldn't get canceled because it's like all the legal stuff happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the listen with that situation, there wasn't eve legal stuff. It's people bringing it up, like like when I said actor in the first in the beginning, like as people who view movies. If you have enough people that come up and say, Dwayne the Rock Johnson is X Y and Z he acts like this, he'll be taken off of things because one of the writers agree, the producer agrees, or whoever's funding the movie probably agrees with that, whether that person's saying and now you're getting canceled for that that people like Joe Rogan don't get canceled because he has his own audience that even without Spotify would thrive. So you can't really cancel Joe, you know what I'm saying, And let'sten do something so outlandish that we now can we all are against Joe and that's the only way he cancels. Like everybody is does that. But what Joe did, the way he handled the situation said hey, I'm sorry and.
Speaker 1: Let's move on. I'll learn from it. Like what better way to apologize and be done?
Speaker 6: Instead of saying, oh, I agree with that, it might be better to say, like there's a scale.
Speaker 2: Like some people some people just say it seems like, you know, some people just trying to be canceled, like Joe at this point can't be canceled, you know, like you couldn't be canceled right now because of this podcast. You're kind of free to think whatever the people who back us are Barstool, who kind of lets people freethink and act a certain way up to an extent other than that, Like if you were, if we were, I don't know, backed by CNN, we'd have to watch everything we said, or Fox for that matter, pickles your over side. But because barstool doesn't really have like a a political agenda, we can kind of say and do whatever we want and not get in trouble. It's all about who you're trying, the masses you're trying to. I don't know, at peace. Thank you, that's the word I'm looking for.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I'm saying? Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: It's a tough deal because you should really be able to Willy can't get canceled.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, do you know what I'm saying. I see what you're saying.
Speaker 4: But even like I think I thought the CNN and the Fox one kind of plays, but also not as much and.
Speaker 2: I might be reaching them more. I'm trying to explain what all I'm saying is like it depends where you're at, like what like mid tier type jobs? No, like's.
Speaker 4: I mean think about it, because what I'm kind of speaking to, like cancel culture is not necessarily real I'm thinking of people they actually try and cancel on like a daily basis unless you do something truly that's like criminal that you get.
Speaker 2: For Dave Chepelle, his whole last stand up was about the lgbt q Q LGBTQ don't want to miss a letter a lot about it a culture. Yeah yeah, and everyone tried to cancel them much to that. But Jame's one of those people. You can't really cancel him because he applies both sides like or dislike.
Speaker 1: Him, you know what I'm saying. Like it all comes down to the audience. It comes down to the honest thank you. I don't know why I can say that it is mad at you for whatever reason.
Speaker 6: There's companies that market to those audiences, and if they can't be associated with you, then they might tell you behind closed doors say well, we love you man, we love what you do and all that, but like our audience doesn't fuck.
Speaker 1: With you, like right, we can't work with our stocks going down.
Speaker 6: Of that audience. That then it's you are canceled. Good luck making money, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: That's why a bunch of people are telling uh are saying that Joe Rogan should go to what's the rumble or whatever that whatever, where it's like free freedom of speech kind of like social media got Spotify apparently as a left wing app. I don't know enough about politics to say that, but like, I think that would be a bad idea because then, like whatever war you're trying to win, left or right, if Joe were to move that, it just it wouldn't prove any points.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think Joe doesn't, you know. I think Joe handles it, has been handling it the best.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people say to me, like why he shouldn't have apologized, Like why wouldn't you just say sorry?
Speaker 4: But again though, though to me, that type of thought process too plays into their anger of what they're mad at.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like a it's like their own thing. Oh, he shouldn't have to say sorry.
Speaker 4: It's kind of like, well, if you watch this video, he had a lot of like grace with that. He's talking real well about it. He's kind of saying what he's saying, Yeah, like it's his own. He can handle it however he wants ultimately, you know, not that he doesn't care. He cares enough obviously to come out and say it. But I thought he was handled it well and not that he had to do that or he didn't have to do that. I don't think he showed that he had to go do that, and people are like, oh, he shouldn't have to apologize. It's like, well, I think you're kind of mad about something else, You're not necessarily mad that Joe's apologizing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they have no idea what they want because Israel at Asanya he came out and backed Joe and he's an African American fighter and he did it publicly on stage and people were upset at him that he's backing Joe, and it's like, what's the resolution we're looking for here?
Speaker 2: There's no resolution, dude. It's fucking this week. We play this game every year, and so.
Speaker 4: I feel like that's kind of something that I guess I was kind of speaking towards is the people that get talked about are like these athletes and celebrities and high level people, and usually that's what the conversation revolves around. Like Kelly to me, this is kind of the first one to where now I do kind of say, oh, damn, yeah, I guess the cancel thing could be real in her world, because this is something that kind of stains her resume on any employer that wants to hire her because everyone's so hot out there and behind closed doors.
Speaker 1: Hey Kelly, we love you, but we can't this could be too hot for us.
Speaker 7: There's also the fact that Twitter is not everybody like, it's a small chunk.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, well yeah, that.
Speaker 7: Are very, very loud, So you have to tact to that. And as well, that's not what everybody thinks. That's what a piece of Twitter thinks.
Speaker 1: I agree something over and over and over again. You're gonna believe it.
Speaker 2: Someone says that this chick's racist over and over and over again. Your mentions are constantly filled. It's like, as a employer, you probably look at it and go, is she I do think?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Like, employers and just people in general are becoming more aware of the fact that Twitter isn't a big like, Twitter isn't a representation of what the Yeah it's it's like, would you say, Jack Lawless, It really is to it extent like it's just fucking crazy out there.
Speaker 1: And to me, people who say all that, oh, they should have watched this or they should have said it.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, let's look at your text meassures back when you were in high school in college one hundred percent, either whether it's about race.
Speaker 1: About women. I mean, we know all being ment on here. The way you can speak.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the way you can just well you can speak about everything is like if we're going on an eye for an eye, Like let's scrub everybody's old messages.
Speaker 4: And it's like, okay, you said all this stuff in private, you know what I mean, back when you're young and dumb as fuck dude.
Speaker 2: Yo, like Dave Dave Port and dick slapping buddy who is trying to cancel him?
Speaker 1: You see that interview?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he's like, who's got a a fiance that's named so and so? And that dude just gets bloodshot red like he knows has been caught because he said the N word.
Speaker 1: Like that's a big thing too.
Speaker 2: Do people just want to be fucking vigilantes and not want to look in their claws of skeletons.
Speaker 4: And they know how they're manipulating, trying to manipulate the masses on you know, on social media.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got to hit this fucking ad. This thing's been flashing back and forth. Yeah, let's change the vibe a little bit to that little tony bedroom vibe. Most guys have tried different ways to last longer in bed, but thinking about football doesn't always work.
Speaker 1: The folks at Roman on online men's.
Speaker 4: Health company are changing the game with Roman Swipes, the secret to longer lasting sex. Roman Swipes are a clinically proven way to last longer in bed. They're effective, easy to use, and fast acting, and don't require prescription. Roman can shift swipes you in a discrete, unmarked package in each swife's packet is small enough to hide in your wallet for whenever you need it.
Speaker 1: They're super easy to use, just as Jack.
Speaker 4: You just take him out, swipe it on the little boy downstairs, let it drive for a little bit, and you're good to go.
Speaker 1: He said.
Speaker 4: Don't go too quickly because you don't want that residue.
Speaker 1: Still on there.
Speaker 4: You want to let it dry, and that is it. Go to get Roman dot com slash bussing. You can get your first month of swipes for just five dollars when you choose a monthly plan. That's get Roman dot com slash bussing. What a fucking awesome cheat code. So it's just a wipe that has like a lightocane on it and then you put it on the head of your penis.
Speaker 2: I think shaft as well. I think that's what Jack. I think there's a lot of nerves in the shaft. It's all the it's all the it's the head.
Speaker 1: This is like light acane.
Speaker 2: So what I just said, do you want to say to put it on the head too? But I just said that also, do you want to put that out there? This is exactly what the phone call is like about Santa.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not even nice list, you got it? Not even nice list. I will say though, that, like, yo.
Speaker 2: If I knew that was a thing in college, Like if you're in college right now and you think, you know, like I listen, your boy doesn't last very long in bed. I'm not like you know, I'm not breaking down records, you know what I'm saying. If I had like twelve fifteen minutes, I'm dead sweat. I probably can't say hamstring cramp. Long lasting sex is overrated, don't. But but if you're sixteen seven to sixteen through twenty two, what are you believe in?
Speaker 1: You? Yeah, you believe in Roman slash shit.
Speaker 2: You fucking need just imagine choking them down and they're like, yo, it's not that big. But this dude lasts forever. I'm gonna get exectly what I need. You're a legend on campus. Yeah, it's not big. Two hours just whispers it to her friends.
Speaker 1: Just what Yeah, and it's a little fucking napkin. Yeah, it's a napkin.
Speaker 4: Jack Jack who selly comes in this black packaging, no name on it or nothing.
Speaker 1: You just know what it's tree. People don't even know what it is. It's gotta be awkward, tho.
Speaker 2: When you're a little tips and you bring the girl home or the guy whatever you're into, and you're like, hey, I gotta use this bathroom real quick, and you got to sit in there for what's the what's the time?
Speaker 1: Five to seven minutes? Really? Who knows? You know?
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: How long something dries.
Speaker 2: Bro, that's fucking hilarious, dude, Yeah, I think that's a genius little deal.
Speaker 1: Shout out Roman. I might actually even try that. You already use them all up.
Speaker 4: Can we talk about this sportsmanship by your boys over at Michigan?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, go Blue, let's see it. Have you not seen this little white guys getting Melfie?
Speaker 4: Just keep watching man? So Juwan Howard, Wisconsin, runs it up on them. They beat their ass by like fourteen points. Oh go back, No, that's how it was, dude. Sometimes in open hands more than anything else.
Speaker 1: Worse, he's assistant. What let's sell you what? Dude? First off, want to start off by saying, go blue. Even though you.
Speaker 2: Guys really let me down. You guys fucking let me down hard on the Jersey sales. Nebraska is definitely ranting supreme on this bus right now. But when Juwan Howard hit fucking buddy, he didn't phase him at all. Didn't fucking when he gets hit this nothing Yeah, yeah, he went for the.
Speaker 1: Full And I'm just gonna ease into this. I'm gonna lose my job. You know what I'm saying. I don't know, dude fucked.
Speaker 2: I mean, if Juwan Howard did it, a stand up Michigan man guy probably deserved it. You know what I'm saying, Win with grace, lose with grace, and all of a sudden, you're enabling punching people grace as an open hand slap. That's poetry. Oh this is a better angle. Huh yeah, he you know what, here's a deal I agree with what will said? Win with graces and grace. But when you hit this guy, if you're gonna fucking if you're gonna if you're gonna fucking hit this guy smack his ass, dude like he barely even touched him.
Speaker 1: I would, I mean, I.
Speaker 4: Know people that what Uh I would have beat the fucking ship out of that dude.
Speaker 1: Man, it depends what he said. So you usually the arrow thing to have my back by the way, No, not behind your back.
Speaker 3: I did it.
Speaker 4: I just tried getting out of the way the mic talking about Loos winning with grace, loutiens grace and your bow and arrowing.
Speaker 2: I really think that, uh, first off, he deserved that. Yeah, I don't win or lose with grace at all. I'm cool with that. I'm cool with that.
Speaker 1: But it does it looks like, oh, buddy, the assistant came out of nowhere. He didn't have to be involved in that. Yeah, he hit him with and another thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like even when he was over to can you bring that video backo, Alex, Even when he came over, you can see that that tall white dude was uh mouthing him and Juwan Howard is still just looking at the coach who was probably telling him.
Speaker 2: I think he said, don't put your hands on me. Look, he said, like, don't touch me. I'll slap the ship out of you.
Speaker 1: Touch me again. That's what Juan was saying, or.
Speaker 2: Probably and then see because look you see how he was looking at them the whole time.
Speaker 4: The white boy came into the picture. Yeah, they started talking ship. What happened after this?
Speaker 1: Was there a brawl? Oh yeah, some pleasure pleasure going at it? Oh and then the Wisconsin go Wisconsin. What the fucking damn is that what uh Big was laughing about on Instagram? Your big cat was having a great cry thing. Yeah, the funk out of every big gay through.
Speaker 4: The crowds shots sore because he knew not what was gonna happen. He did the whole bye bye sore lose. You're like, go fuck, yeah, go.
Speaker 1: Cry about it, even get funk out of here, Dade.
Speaker 2: That ship's a wild dude, he dog. That was hilarious. You hit him with the d X bring the w W bag.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's tough. Michigan lost, that's tough. What else we got, Alex? You gonna do some free shouts? Oh, free shouts? So we got here.
Speaker 2: Free shouts segment segment of free shouts of the boys out there. What's the segment of free shouts?
Speaker 1: Free shouts?
Speaker 6: So we always get people diving in and posting stuff in our d ms, posting stuff tagging the boys, all that type of stuff.
Speaker 1: So figure we could shout some people out.
Speaker 2: Shut the boys out, shut the ladies out. Vin Bailey, Devin Bailey, I'll shoot the headset on for this.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we gotta listen. No kid wearing a busting hoodie. Oh yeah, some of my voice sounds yeah, coming in hot.
Speaker 3: Share your taxes, busting with the boys.
Speaker 1: Is so Texas.
Speaker 2: His voice bust with the boys scared Devin Bailey, hit that again.
Speaker 1: Let me see how fast that goes, coming in hot share your taxes.
Speaker 2: His voice does not sound that in real life. Dude, We need to find a real video of him. Yeah, but hello, my name is Devin.
Speaker 1: Just taking that uh show that chug. But to the head bro, go get him.
Speaker 2: Comment right as some texts, I talk less of critique Devin, but also great fucking chuck bud. Yeah, we're supposed to be nice to the fans, but we're also like chirpping the fuck out of them. So you get dude, it's a win. It's a win, win, win, lose, whatever you call it.
Speaker 1: But the chug buy fired me up, man. Yeah, chue Bud's been killing her store.
Speaker 4: Right now you can go get the choke buzzed into the butt chuke bud.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of ways to drink a beer. That's probably the most fun way to drink a beer. It's the most efficient, no question about it. Smooth you when you when you do the chuck bud. Yeah, yeah, when you do the chuke bud, it really seems like, you know, a choke a beer. It's like it's like a pe d It makes you look better than you are.
Speaker 1: You know, you would know.
Speaker 4: Hey, you gotta admit, man, you just fucking that was Hey, We'll slam this on my fucking head.
Speaker 1: Don't do that, daddy. Don't do that again.
Speaker 2: Bro, Bro, don't fucking do that again. Kid, I got you, man, I didn't want to.
Speaker 1: I'm like, is he winning? Winning this terrible? Now it's coming all right? What's next? Anthony Jerkins Anthony Jenkinson from down from oh yeah in the shop? Is he from Australia for real?
Speaker 2: Because people hit me up all the time from Australia all the time, like six people have hit me up from Australia and be like, when are you gonna fucking send it across the seas?
Speaker 1: Down on that all this stuff? Right, Yeah, some people have figured out. Some people in Europe have figured out too, So there's ways. I don't know what the ways are. I haven't. We got to figure out the way that is so we can help our European friends.
Speaker 4: Out nuts that the boys are international.
Speaker 1: Hey, we're worldwide, Australia and Europe. It's crazy, right yeah, just like that, How do you even find it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: You find on any any sort of app that you want to look at Spotify or doing your moi, iTunes, YouTube, anything you want.
Speaker 1: That's how you find Busting with the Boys.
Speaker 2: And obviously after that you on the website, you type it in, you do subscribe, you subscribe to.
Speaker 1: A comment.
Speaker 2: You out there doing Europe, You're out there doing Australia. You're like living your little life out.
Speaker 4: There, like do do do do we ever think of other people's like pods and stuff overseas? Like I see like Lionel Messi and stuff, But I don't think is this dude got a pod?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? Like how does it make it? How does it make it? To him? Lionel MESSI what's his name? It's not a spell it spelled Lionel. I was with William Lionel like they're making fun of will little sit idiot. Yeah, yeah, I was with you. I guess we saw Ted Lasso. Hey, you sounds so American right now. I know I do.
Speaker 4: But that's why I'm so curious. That's awesome. I think it's so sick. Like I people talking about I'm from Australia and Europe.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yo, that is fucking crazy.
Speaker 6: You know, we got the best entertainment though everybody's watching.
Speaker 2: The show here at Boston or just an America in general. Both call Hin and tolm b.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I guess, like you know, you're fans of the Titans and the American sports and stuff like that. Yeah, yeah, but it's crazy to even think of the fact that, like people are fans of the Titans outside of America.
Speaker 1: That's true, Like there is Tennessee.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, I'm not Joe. When I first got drafted, some old lady asked me if I played football. I said yeah, she said where, I said, Tennessee. Titans just asked me if that was an arena league team. You know, I told that story a bunch, but like, now, how is somebody in Australia it'd be like, yeah, I fuck with the Titans.
Speaker 1: Right right? I think that's wild, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: It's like, uh, listen, I don't watch all the soccer stuff, but what do they call the international soccer?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: Like the Premier League? That's an example. Usually usually people.
Speaker 1: Are jp talking down to you. I know, yes, I know, I crusting Premier League.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but like usually if you if you kind of like a fan of soccer, I fel like you've played into the favorite teams, right, You're not like you're not understand thing every team that's over there.
Speaker 1: So I just think it's wild. I think that's cool. Man, that's raight. Shout out Jacob Anthony. Well yeah, next guy. But yeah, definitely, this is a different person. I'm like taking a trip right now.
Speaker 2: Give the other person there, to give the other person there? Do who's the other person the ass? Anthony Jenkinson Jenkinson, Jacob Anthony, Jacob Anthony, I got the same fucking tattoos me on his knee. Oh wow, I further validate Tier one or does this suffice and he's got a wolf tattoo. Hey, make that big, make that bagel. Let me see that thing. That's a that's a detail. That's solid, dude. I mean it's a dope tattoo to begin with. I don't I don't own the tattoo. You know, it's nice to uh Taylor assist, fucking take it, knife to his house, fucking carve it off, just get real aggressive, just that.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, I feel like i' bro, I feel like I get what you're saying. It's a weird gratitude of kicking in of like, Yo, this is this is wild, man, this is awesome. Yeah, Like, dude got a tat and wants to message us and be like, does this Tier one validate?
Speaker 1: Does this validate me as a Tier one?
Speaker 2: That's a fresh tattoo too. He just got that when he said, yeah, shout out Jacob Antony. He had that ship. Oh my god, the love of God.
Speaker 4: Yes, no way, Like you love the boys that much, you got a but you got the bust tattooed on your and.
Speaker 1: That tattoo goes fucking hard too. This arm like inside out inside. Yeah, it looks like inside. Yeah, they look at them.
Speaker 2: He's got some beefy arms, some beefers busting like that. So fucking cool. It is super weird to think that people just like to listen to us. That's kind of a weird concept, isn't it. Yeah, but we have a good time around each other. Yeah, but doesn't mean everybody else is going through also. We enjoy each other each other company. Remember you know a lot of people are like us. Yeah, this is like, uh, we're just gaming friends every day who were just coming in and being friends with us.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm jumping on the gratitude train. What else we got did we do?
Speaker 6: I forget if we talked about this off the pod or not, but uh do we talk about cushine yet?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Cush Hey? This is what uh Nick was telling me about? Nick?
Speaker 2: Who Nick? Your boy Nick? Nick Bennett. Yeah, it was cugine something.
Speaker 4: And he's like, uh, dude, cushine look at Jack there he goes he like tastes food.
Speaker 1: Oh this funck.
Speaker 2: And then when you said the ha ha, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Nick was funny.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Nick like sent me a video of this guy and we were kind of on the move, so I saw it.
Speaker 1: I just figured it was a funny video, so I just put.
Speaker 4: Ha ha ha ha and not understanding that he was wearing a busting shirt and Nick was like, so do you know him or what?
Speaker 1: I go? It's just funny. It's just funny. Look at him without every listening to the video at all.
Speaker 6: Yeah, do he just uh, he'll cook sometimes he'll review food.
Speaker 1: You just don't here always doing stuff with food. He's got to go to you.
Speaker 6: This actually is the second one he's done too now with his crew neck on. He did this one today.
Speaker 2: This is him today with a busting shirt on. Dude, this is the second time.
Speaker 1: Oh this guy fucks with busting Well, let me hear. I want to get him from.
Speaker 2: His voice is so good, so good, bro, honestly can't go wrong with a fucking so.
Speaker 1: His voice can't go wrong with a sauce.
Speaker 8: I need about eighteen Thailand oles fort.
Speaker 2: Where is this guy from winning Most?
Speaker 1: I'm lying I'm losing most when some he from Ohio say, Ohio.
Speaker 8: Jeans I got tuned up last night, so now I'm clogging my own.
Speaker 1: He's like a clug your sister last night. Oh, this guy's a fucking legend ude. You guys says Boston or Chicago, Jersey, New York, New York.
Speaker 2: He's already said in New York. Who said that Alex already did. That's crazy at the headphones on, Hey, this guy fucking rips.
Speaker 4: Go follow this guy. It's meals, Underscore, buy Underscore, cooge and that.
Speaker 2: Is spelled c ug. I gotta follow him right now, dude, bijen.
Speaker 1: I'm over here at South Side Pizza. I got the pan. It's like a pizza and sandwich in one.
Speaker 8: They told they don't let it rise like Jesus and didn't throw a bunch of clay.
Speaker 1: Let it rise like Jesus. The google is MUDs, which is cheese from the other side. It's fucking crazy. Let me tell you runty on the outside, soft on the inside, just.
Speaker 8: Like your sister. Let's follow the place. Let me tell you home. This is bout a banging. At least like nine out of five mid owns. Take care, maybe even brush your hand.
Speaker 2: I fucking love this guy, dude, Yeah, fuck with meals by coush.
Speaker 1: Couch fucking bang.
Speaker 4: Do we get into get questions from the tweet?
Speaker 1: Do anyway? Do you have any more ads? One more? Okay, let's knock it out. Knock out this fucking I'm gonna tell you something about the sadbox. It's about to get knocked down. Tell them about that. Every play. Oh, you want to know about every play? It's easy to tell you about every play. Every play is America's best value meal kit. Mm hmm well most well most Hi? Why I laughing? I got that.
Speaker 2: Well, most meal kits come with them premium price tag. Every play offers a delicious Shut the funk up there. I'm trying to fucking tell people about every plate. It's very affordable and delicious. Every plate offers delicious dinners.
Speaker 1: Don't break the back.
Speaker 2: Let every plate let every plate plan shop and deliver everything you need to cook a delicious meal at a consistently low price. Please stop scrolling, Please stop scrolling. Really, I read it a fourth grade level, and if you start moving it it's like a it's another thing for me to overcome. Choose between seventeen rescue You can sell the picies if you want there. Choose between seventeen recipes that change each week and swap protein, veggies and sides to your like. Every plate cuts your trips to the grocery store and stressful meal planning so you can enjoy cooking and getting dinner on the table in just thirty minutes. I'm gonna give you an example of my personal experience. Now, sometimes I'm having a difficult time at home. I got two kids, alright, I'm trying to put them down. They're beautiful children, but they take a lot of work, and so I don't always get the meals I want. With every plate thirty minutes, all my family gets to eat. And I don't like a hero.
Speaker 1: That's huge.
Speaker 2: Try every plate for just a dollar seventy nine per meal by going to every plate dot com and entering code busting one seventy nine. That's everyplate dot com and entering code busting one seven nine.
Speaker 1: All right, that's good man.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I like you having this headset on with because I start hearing my voice and I want to do different things like what you just did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it kind of changed throughout the read yeahs as I was trying to figure out where it lived. Yeah, you know what home is this voice gonna stand? We had questions do my reading so good?
Speaker 4: When Willie becomes a girl, Dad, do the boys release before the Girl's line from Guilder Romero.
Speaker 1: Huh. I think so we need to get a We need.
Speaker 4: To get a like a like a toddler line anyway, but just for girls.
Speaker 1: Girl.
Speaker 2: Dad's oh I like that. Yeah, just girl starting there. Yeah, but I think so we we both got bait picture in our head right now. Yeah, but we're just gonna do girls for kids. Yeah, kids clothing, kids clothing. I do think ones these would be hitters. But we should get a line. Be a dress, maybe like a two like a crop top and like a skirt.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, boots, Georgia boots for kids. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: That's a good idea to welcome Georgia boot That's a good idea. Gets some little Georgia boots like the little baby shoes. I'm just dressing a lot of fabric or whatever you use to make boots. Yeah, I gotta be even cheaper at the already affordable price they have, and we use code busting twenty of that basically free pair of boots for your kids.
Speaker 1: Learn them right.
Speaker 2: Uh, let's get dad to do a awful impression after his attack on Waffle a couple of days ago. It's dot really impression's just like that's like every time I see waffle. Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 1: Though, you know, she.
Speaker 2: Barks at me like I don't fucking know her that Garrett, like we're trying to share her moment, like she doesn't know me. Five minutes later, she's all about me and she steps on my testicles every six seconds.
Speaker 1: Really annoying. Uh oh. My thoughts on Juwan Howard incident should have had him harder? All right? Favorite food? And why is it? Chicken parm I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, man, food's too hard. I love so much food. The easiest answer a sandwiches. Here we go from Daniel Goudierrez. Thoughts on one of the players highly drafted for your position. Does it create motivation, anger, or upset with the front office?
Speaker 1: I haven't been through that. I guess I have last two years. Yeah, I mean you've you've had a couple of situations.
Speaker 4: Before the roster shakes out or depth chart or anything anybody gets to OTAs or any of that stuff. Right, you still go through the process of watching it happen on draft day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so before you even understand and you just see.
Speaker 4: A left tackle get drafted like last year Dylan did, and then Conklin did a few years ago.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, Isaiah Wilson was two years ago, Dylan was last year, and then Jack was going into my third year.
Speaker 1: Right. I don't think I have zero angry about any of that. Like, my whole thing is.
Speaker 2: Unlust Twenty eight years has been three tackles at left tackle uh be hot Ruse and myself. Like, personally, I would love it if they did find a replacement before I did leave, if it took a year or two to groom him or help him out, learn the ins and outs. That way, you could be a mentor. Yeah, there's some sort of consistency. Absolutely, but you think you could be a mentor. Yeah, I'm an outstanding mentor.
Speaker 1: No thing it could be. I don't know, I have been.
Speaker 2: I feel like I could see you being like the cult Shulder don't fucking talk.
Speaker 1: No, No, I'm not like that at all. I was.
Speaker 2: Actually Dylan was at my house eating lunch today, that is true. Yeah, I'm all about the boys succeeding. I think earlier in my career I was definitely like that where I didn't want anybody who was like even remotely interested in my position. I did not fuck with and I think as I get older, I'm like, I just want I want everybody to get paid. I want everyone to like I want all the left tackles to be successful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. It's a weird.
Speaker 2: It's weird how you kind of like go from like not wanting anyone but you to do good in a weird way too. I just want if everyone does good, it's good for everybody.
Speaker 1: Right, you know, says what It all falls back on the player.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not even just that, but then the individuals are the like left tackles are at the leak. If left tackles ball out, they get paid, and the next person that gets paid more and more and more, and it just helps the market more, you know, because at the end of the day, like you're not really competing with anybody else but yourself, especially when you get to this level.
Speaker 1: So what's the there's.
Speaker 2: Really no problem them with other other people doing well, like like Trent Williams best tackling the league.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean the question is like when somebody gets drafted high at your position.
Speaker 2: No, I have no animosity towards that. I think they're supposed to do that. And once you keep like once you realize like that they're not at to get us just business.
Speaker 1: There's no problem I am at all. So so when we see it so differently, that's how you see it.
Speaker 4: No, I don't see it like what you said opposite wise, But like when Rashaun got drafted to the Titans when my first year in eighteen, when I was here, Yeah, you kind of just know what time it is because when I signed, you're like looking to compete and get you know, some PTE and like be a starter on the team. And then when somebody like Rashawn's drafted the first round, for me, it's kind of like motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you know, like the room, if Shawn does good or not, it doesn't matter, he's.
Speaker 1: Gonna be the one playing. He's gonna be the one playing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that that is different because just where we're at, where we were at in our careers, where we're at out our careers, Like, it's just kind of like that. And when Washington and I was playing and stuff and then they draft and I won't say they drafted Sue, but just Linebaker came across the board in the second in the second round, I didn't feel really any type of way, just because I knew I was a MIC and I felt like he was might be getting somebody else's spot. You're immediately kind of hitting up there because I wouldn't, you know, didn't see a linebacker coming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're in the group chat with him.
Speaker 2: The only time I ever felt that way a little bit was going into my third year and everybody was talking about drafting Larry Tunsel and moving me to write, which I was never going to play right tackle. And then we traded back after I had a conversation with John, and then we traded up during the draft of eight to pick up Jack. And I was in the weight room working out and Russ Grimm came and got me and we're kind of walking to Hey, the new kids here.
Speaker 1: I want you to meet him, and we're walking.
Speaker 2: I'm just quiet and I say nothing, and he goes, hey, this kid's all right tackle all right?
Speaker 1: Okay. Cool.
Speaker 2: That's like the only time I ever had like a moment of insecurity about that. But I think that's also being younger in your career and not being like I wasn't established, you know what I'm saying. So for me, that for me, that's when things changed now. It's like if they bring somebody in great like, that's actually a good thing. And if he doesn't beat me out left tackle, there's for the positions. Hopefully he can play the health of team.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, you're you're you're very right about being in different aspects of career, Like you're going in what year nine? Yeah, yeah, I feel you on that because in the younger years I catch up to the boy trying. Man, you better watch out. Now I might get a year ten, a couple of years you might have. You might have to put a cup more in. Is that a possibility actually in your ten?
Speaker 1: You never know? God never say never, man.
Speaker 2: Justin Bieber said that first and I believed it ever since. That's outstanding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was had.
Speaker 4: My head was always on a swovel every year because different situation. Yeah, you're not seeing like for me, I wasn't seen as like never going into an offseason as the guy for the next year.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I remember a coach came up to me, Aubrey Pleasant. I think he's the dB coach for the Detroit Lions.
Speaker 4: Now awesome coach, and he was just the assistant at the time, assistant dB coach. He came up to me because he knew I kind of like, you know, I'll just be like i'd be curious what was gonna happen, Like, hey, what are they thinking for the draft?
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah. He'd be a comp.
Speaker 2: As long as you always know you're gonna have to be the guy that scratches and claws and like you're just gonna have to earn it every year, and you're okay with that, then you'll be fine.
Speaker 1: Damn. That's a great advice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's like, because you'll never he's like, and I'm just keeping it real with you. He's like, you'll never be seen as the guy.
Speaker 2: And that's just for you know, scouting all this stuff that happens, like you just won't be seen that way. Coaches could see you and be like this, you know, will this will be will spot blah blah blah. But he's like, there's so many different variables and factors. He's like, as long as you understand that no matter what happens in your career, you're gonna have to earn it, like and you're okay with it, then you'll be fine.
Speaker 1: Now That's what it was kind of like, you know, it's kind of like, damn, I mean, he's.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, how did you feel about that? Because everybody wants to be the dude?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, exactly, Like it kind of sucks because again, you want to be the guy, like you want to be the dude. You want to change the front offices and the coach's perceptions so badly that you can be a great player in the league that you know, you're looking for every which way to find an edge in the offseason to get like that one percent better all the time. And so when you just know you're kind of put in that box no matter what, it just kind of sucks. And then you do you just got to realize, like the whole nobody's coming to save you mentality thing. You just gotta you gotta just keep on fucking pushing, man, because it's like the reality, right, Like what what stress or worrying or anything else is gonna help the situation. It's like nothing like he told me, he kept it real with me, and you kind of just know from then on out, like I'm just gonna have to fucking grind every year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wonder how that's gonna look the kids as they're growing up now, and this is the world of social media we living because everybody sees like success when before when we were growing up, we didn't really other than the newspaper, like you didn't really see like the massive success people had somebody watched them on TV. And now like everyone kind of sees the end result right away all day every day it's like, where's the work, Where, where's the work ethic gonna go?
Speaker 1: Right, you know, and.
Speaker 4: All the quote unquote branding and social media and stuff like.
Speaker 2: Which people I'm sure there's there's guys that played before me at Michigan. There's guys that play before me the Titans and play before me anywhere who knows who I am, who are probably like this fucking guy, like he just thinks, you know, oh, he's gonna do He's gonna do social media, it's gonna do podcasts.
Speaker 1: I'm sure, Like, dude, think about that about you.
Speaker 2: But it's like, if the world's changing, you gotta change with it or it's not gonna work out, have to die, right exactly.
Speaker 1: I just wonder where that's gonna go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, these kids, Yeah, especially because kids are so easily influenced. So you see a kid right who has like maybe a big social following that kind of is seen as like a prodigy, like you're so easily influenced as a kid. That kid's getting at all these other kids, like, you know, I need mine to kind of look like kids and look like that. They obviously already mimic us in athletes and pros and stuff.
Speaker 1: You see a kid get in love like.
Speaker 4: That, you start to realize, like maybe I need to start doing this, Hey mom, dad, feel me doing this?
Speaker 1: Or your friends? And yeah, who.
Speaker 4: Knows, it's it is gonna be interesting, how like the landscapable kind of look with with all the you know, social media, the work ethic, the everyone's getting the ribbon or a trophy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, something as small. It's like even having a blue check on Twitter. Like when we were coming up in high school and college, you couldn't have a blue check unless you were You had to know, you had to know somebody, and you had to like be getting drafted right or like be in the league or make the fifty three man roster, like you had to achieve something to get it. I see dudes all the time who have like blue checks and they're in high school.
Speaker 1: And they're stoked. They're so fired up. Fire dude. Remember when you first got the blue check second year in the league. Holy fuck, it was the best thing in the world.
Speaker 4: We were driving moving stuff back with my mom and I was like, mom, the boys just got a.
Speaker 1: Blue check mark and what she said? She said, what's that? That was fucking all. I don't worry about just keep driving. But it's the.
Speaker 2: Best an you think those kids, like, what's gonna happen when it's all over, Like you're done playing and people just don't know who you are anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, that'll tell you what is what happens.
Speaker 6: There's a lot of there's a lot of guys that I played with who went and got drafted and then came back and are working day jobs like real estate.
Speaker 1: Agents, accountants, all that type of stuff, and they're verified. Verified Yeah, verified real estate agent. Not for that just because they got drafted.
Speaker 2: Know, it's crazy because you kind of like, oh, it takes it to a couple of generations and we're you know, we're all forgotten about. Oh yeah, But like, how do you deal with being forgotten about when you're done? Like for like for me whatever, when I'm finished, I think be getting over the fact that people are going to know who I am, but take take busting aside of it, because Bustin will obviously curve that.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if I was just a football player with my personality, so a lot of people have like a outgoing personality, want to go and play football, and then people start to notice you are that's a great feeling. And then like how do people handle that when the lights and the you can't go play into the lights anymore? Like what happens after that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, you know what I'm saying, bro, Like, it's just.
Speaker 2: Kind of like that parts over and then you're in an identity crisis.
Speaker 1: That's why a lot of guys have struggled so much.
Speaker 2: I think transitioning as you go, for sure, this roller coaster ride, right, and now you're trying to think what's the next roller coaster?
Speaker 1: I'm trying to chase, like what's going to give me this high? And then you kind of don't know what you want to.
Speaker 4: Do because you spent the whole time in the league not you know, being curious enough and figuring.
Speaker 2: Out what you might do love with life at your football. Then you get out of and you're like, oh shit, most of my life will be outside of football, oh for real. Yeah, that's crazy. Shit, It's it's wild how lucky we are just to have this bus and.
Speaker 1: That this shit just kind of worked out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because without that, like we really there would be no you be transitioning from ground zero. You wouldn't actually I be transitioning fro ground zero. We'd just be trying to figure it out. Hopefully the investments that we had would work out. But like, this is kind of something that in a weird way way, there's a lot of work involved, but like kind of fell into our lap and we were able to pie in here or something that nobody else was doing at the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, identity wise, we'd be sorry for ground zero. I mean the head start that we have on the real world. Yeah, obviously, you know, your head starts a little.
Speaker 1: You deserve.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not I'm just saying we start off with you know, millions of dollars, even if you play two years in the league, like your your head start is awesome, right right, But yeah, I'm talking.
Speaker 1: About financial I'm talking about from a like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you kind of feel like you live in a fantasy world. Yeah, we're I mean, we're like for lack of a better term, coddled, like we're we're seeing, we're put on a pedestal. I don't think there is a lack of a better term. I think that is the term your silver spoon, your whole life. You go to a major university of power five school like you and I both did, and like for me, I got to correct a silver spoon and there's no silver spoon in my whole life. No, I'm saying as an athlete, just the fac you say, you know we're silver spoon. No, you know, we know how the boys grew up. Yeah, I'll talk about when you get to college and like, well, everybody else is grinding through it, trying to keep their grades up while paying for school, like we like kind of fuck around, party, work out. And then you're like with me, I'm sure you were a good student. I was not a good student Academic center like they basically like the life of a h a what student athlete is a difficult thing to do because of how much your time is taken up, but your hand is held the entire time getting through like passing school, right, you have all the resources to be successful, all the resources, so it's kind of on you if you want to suck it up, you kind of you get like a like I'm not saying you did this or I did this, but like you get like this feeling of like you can kind of do whatever you want because what's the entitlement that's the word. You get to get a feeling of entitlement because like you're granted all these things that a lot of other people can't have. And then God forbid, you make it in the NFL and you're like in the NFL now living the dream that everybody else wants to live growing up.
Speaker 1: And then you have an off season.
Speaker 2: That's why so many dudes get in trouble their first off season, their first and third off season.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, you bring up a good point.
Speaker 2: It's got to be. It's just crazy. Like when when did you know you'd be going high in.
Speaker 1: The first round? Yeah?
Speaker 2: When I got when I got my first scholarship offer to Utah from Utah State.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I mean, did you really know you're going to be drafted?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I knew it was gonna be a first round pick the second I was Utah State. It was nothing like that kind of delusion. No, I said, Yeah, okay, wa Utah State. Yeah, when did you start?
Speaker 2: Like, to me, you it would have to been confirmed when you're playing at Michigan and like, oh, I'm a I'm a legit, I'm a legit fucking beast, because yeah, you can think I'm gonna go first round, but we're all kind of delusional, Like yeah, and you I thought I was gonna be the next Walter Payton.
Speaker 1: You mean when was it confirmed? When was it confirmed to you when I got drafted, because like, but I'm.
Speaker 4: Saying in school at Michigan, you would have had to have known you're getting sized up with everybody across the country. Yeah, like when did you know, Oh, I'm a legit ass.
Speaker 1: Dude in this in this country.
Speaker 2: When I knew, I was like good left after I played my right refreshman year, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: When I played like.
Speaker 2: I started the fourth game, the third game against Bowling Green, It's the easiest game I've ever played in my life. Either easier in high school. And I was like, oh my god, this is college, this is college football. I can this is going to be a breeze. Yeah, it kind of was.
Speaker 1: That's so crazy.
Speaker 2: I know that's fucking weird to say, but I mean college, it was kind of easy as fuck.
Speaker 1: It's just weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's I mean, that's that's awesome being I remember being fucking water. I remember being college and legit just been telling us, yo, just do it, like this is not that hard. And dudes were like, what the fuck are you like getting mad at me? Like, bro, just fucking it's easy, dude. I would look at this guy named Chris Singletary, probably so hard to be around, dude, you do like I was.
Speaker 1: I was the worst.
Speaker 2: I was the worst version of myself in college by far. Like if people, if you meet somebody that knew me in college, they probably think I'm a dirt bag, horrible person. But especially in the football team too, College is easy as fuck.
Speaker 1: Like iris, Chris Singletary, Yeah he was.
Speaker 2: He's like one of the recruiters and we would call plays and I would just look at him on the sidelines and put one hand behind my back and block guys with one hand and stared at him while the play was going on. They were so bad because like I was, I don't know, I just worked out, but I was terrible in high school. I was fucking awful until my senior year and when I had offered. That's why I said before, like, oh I'm just gonna be I'm a jig any of the NFL. Let me be a first round pick. Yeah, that confidence is awesome.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: That's something I had to kind of work on in college. In college, Oh, bro, I would go back and look at my own high school film just to like see myself have some juice. I've heard you say that before, Yeah, and you just like what what made your confidence to wind?
Speaker 1: Like? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think, uh, you know, Coach bo is hard on us, and we would get y know, you know, we would get like David coach is hard and uh, you never wanted to mess up?
Speaker 1: And I caught myself. You know.
Speaker 4: I would see Rex Burkhead and he would make it look so easy and kind of just stuff would roll off his shoulder and I was like, hey, Rex, like, is there something you do to have like this aura about yourself where you just kind of continue to progress like any game? And then he put me on the book at the Mental Edge back in the Bomb. And from there, when I read that book, that's when I started getting sports psychology, started to get in all of that stuff that I was essentially using my brains at a disadvantage for myself because I was always afraid to mess up.
Speaker 1: Like I never wanted to mess up.
Speaker 4: I wanted it to succeed so badly that it I would be nervous messing up.
Speaker 1: Like open field tackle.
Speaker 4: I would hear it like a coaching back, you know, you're gonna have to make this soap field tackle. You know, coaches don't know if you can do it, and stuff like that would just be ingrained in my head that damn, I don't know if I can make an open field tackle if the coaches don't believe it.
Speaker 1: Oh really yeah, yeah that's wild.
Speaker 4: So I would have to like get out of my own head. And I you know, senior year was awesome. Uh and I mean even junior year, Like it's not like I was playing bad at I'm just talking about my journey with my brain. I never I was never like that would be awesome to have confidence to look on the sideline in college ball and block somebody with one hand and just put another behind your bag just to like kind of show off.
Speaker 2: Yeah I got got sometimes in college too, but right, but but you know the way you thought about it, You're like you know, I'm gonna bounce right fucking back, Like if I made a bad play, I beg, Fuck.
Speaker 1: The coaches are just gonna fucking like just gonna suck. Being in the film.
Speaker 2: Room, I get that one hundred percent. You get that more in the NFL. Like, did you feel that way in the NFL? Also when I got to the NFL and uh uh.
Speaker 1: Coach Hasley, he was the decoordinator.
Speaker 4: We're on the preseason in a I miss a tackle, but I missed on the outside. I was a crow flat player and I missed on the outside leg. And I came over and I was just like, fuck, they're gonna they're gonna rip my ass. And I came over and you know, I kind of was like hanging my head a little bit.
Speaker 2: And uh, Coach Rahien Morris, he actually just did an episode on the Pivot.
Speaker 4: He said, hey, com fuck that play. You missed on the outside of the leg. That's where you're supposed to miss. I'm thinking supposed to miss. What is he talking about? And from then on I was like, oh shit, like you kind of just move on to the next play here. Yeah, And I felt like a freedom I that's you know, I felt like I have a better I look at my pro career a lot better than I do my college career.
Speaker 1: Yeah. From that ass to my mental standpoint, as long as you know what to do, you'll be fine. Yeah, I'm like, oh shit, they don't.
Speaker 2: They're not like verbally abusing me for missing out tackle miss college.
Speaker 1: You really do that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, They're like, hey, comp don't worry about it. You missed on the outside of leg Just you know, try to keep your feet a little bit more. You're good, pat me, I can start coaching the next day. I'm like, oh shit, like this is awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, that the mental stuff.
Speaker 2: If you get into a little like I don't know, like you start fucking going downhill a little bit, right, that's hard to get out of, right, especially when you're the middle of the season like I was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it seemed like you were kind of deal with that after the week one. Yeah, fucking big time.
Speaker 2: We talked about that a little bit when we talked about in the podcast too, Like the first three weeks after.
Speaker 1: That was like, am I gonna be okay? Right? You know? Is life gonna be okay? After this? Doubting your ability? You know?
Speaker 2: One hundred and now it's like, like we said, we get farther removed from it, so you feel a whole lot better you start working on the mental stuff.
Speaker 1: When you start working on the.
Speaker 2: Mental stuff, it makes everything easier to understand and you.
Speaker 1: Start realizing you were all good, Like that's all that shit happens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for me, it was. It was.
Speaker 1: Never about like the play.
Speaker 2: It was about putting my worth in my ability, and if I wasn't able to do that, then I wasn't worthy of anything else. And so for me, it was like being like as a kid, the only time I was giving love or affection was when I achieved something. So if I'm not achieving the things, whether it's a Pro Bowl or All Pro or at the height of whatever I'm doing, whatever I'm doing in college, high school, then I'm not going to get I'm not worth it and I'm a failure. I said what we were talking about last season, I'm going to the Pro Bowl against You're like, well, what if you don't.
Speaker 1: I'm like, well that I failed, and it's fucking over, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And here we are, like literally it's crazy because like every single possible fear has come true. In the last three years, I feel I got a PD, I tore my cel, came back from the a s CL, wasn't as good of a player as I could have been, and it's like there's nothing really to fear anymore, Like it's all over, like.
Speaker 4: And you realize, like, yo, I put so much goddamn stress on myself for nothing.
Speaker 1: For what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I can have somebody that I don't really know tell me I'm good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because people will be like.
Speaker 4: Hey, well, what would you have done differently like backing or how great was college and stuff? And I'm thinking to myself, like, man, there's some stuff I kind of just don't remember because I feel like I just want to not think about it, because I want to tell that young stelf, like, yo, stop putting so much pressure on yourself to be like perfect, to like do like, yes, all that stuff helped me.
Speaker 1: Like I wouldn't change it at all.
Speaker 4: I don't want to change my story at all, but the way I thought about it, and the same thing, like you're so good going up through like little leagues in high school and if.
Speaker 1: You weren't like the man who the worth, yeah, then like who are you?
Speaker 2: So I feel like I was like, no, I can't take any like when it be seas and are times where I'm like not drinking or anything like that, like no, I can't do that. Like I got to be this, I gotta be that. Yeah, yo, kind of like loosen up a little bit. I was the same way in my senior year of college. Yeah, one drink didn't do anything. We lost a house state and I went off the deep end fast. But yeah, like during that I was like, wouldn't drink or nothing like I Like, for me, it was I was talking to this like a sports psychiagist.
Speaker 1: His name is Aremando.
Speaker 2: I still talk to him, and I'm like he's like, well like trying to break down like what the issue is, and he's like he basically like he's like pretend you're in a room and you're talking to your younger self and he's like, Telmo's gonna be okay, and you're like sitting there like trying to like hold back tears.
Speaker 1: He's like, you can cry.
Speaker 2: So I'm like crying just trying to talk to this five year old me saying hey, I love you no matter what. And then you go to play the game and like even before I go to play the game, I like think to myself, like, hey, no matter what happens, I still love you.
Speaker 1: And then things got way better, way better after.
Speaker 2: That because you stop giving other people like value and how.
Speaker 1: You feel about yourself. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, I almost choked up even talking about that. You know, I was, I was kind of watching you. I lost. I was lost right there watching you getting.
Speaker 3: A little.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So yeah, cause you know, we're advocates for therapy, but being in the therapy rooms, man, like there's nowhere to go, and you got to sit there and talk through like what your fears are.
Speaker 4: You can't distract yourself. You can't move on to the next conversation. You can't make it about the next person, Like if you're trying to get to some with me, I can't just all of a sudden make it about you or JP or Garrett. You got to sit there and like talk through stuffing like oh no, let's let's go back, like talk about yeah you were saying this, go more into that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, man, I feel you. Bro.
Speaker 4: It's like and we're obviously not up here advocating saying like oh I should have fucking partied my ass off. It's like, no, I should have just understood and had a little more perspective and like giving myself a little more grace. Was like, Yo, stop taking the ship so seriously because you're like identifying with it like it's already. If you fail, like that's your best Your best learning comes through failure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, because if you never if you never lose, then you're not really going to gain anything really neat in life.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now I'm with you, dude, and yeah, you're you just said something. You just said something before I said, learning is uh, oh, experience. I mean, you can't teach experience because you're right, like you, people do got to kind of experience their own experience, their own thing.
Speaker 1: I think that all the time.
Speaker 2: Though. If I could go back, if I could just go back and do one more year of this or do that, it's like, yeah, but that you wouldn't if I had the same mind as I did. If I had the same mind now and I go back to high school, yeah I'm gonna thrive, But then I wouldn't have had half the yeah things that got me to this point.
Speaker 1: Yet. Yeah, that's a weird deal.
Speaker 4: We wouldn't be who we are now. Saw a little. It's all ending. We were just kind of talking shop right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, well you're an interesting guy. You know it's gonna be a banger. Is this fucking Nissan Stadium Predators game? That's gonna be high? We need to make week Yes, we need to make preas shirts.
Speaker 1: I believe that.
Speaker 2: And if people have stuck with us for the hour fifty sixpences, they admitted all the way through this.
Speaker 1: If you want them, the Tier.
Speaker 2: Ones are out there, man, there's more and more Tier ones every day. Yeah, it's getting wild. You're dropping the comments, man, you're listening.
Speaker 4: Subscribe everywhere, Apple, Spotify everywhere everywhere, man, but mainly Apple, Spotify and YouTube.
Speaker 1: YouTube is a big one for us. We're really working on the YouTube.
Speaker 2: But I don't want to neglect the boys that uh with the Apple Pod and Spotify. No, I would never want to do subscribe meet them all because we're kind of stagnant.
Speaker 1: Are YouTube's growing?
Speaker 4: Right, We're running at a good pace on YouTube, but are Spotify and Apples been a little stagnant. We can get a little if you're listening right now, and you can do an unsubscribed and resubscribe deal, one of those deals.
Speaker 1: Get back in the algorithm a little bit. Help us out. You can do ratings.
Speaker 2: Holy fuck greatest five stars boys.
Speaker 4: Man, we gotta boost these numbers, gotta boost them. We got some guests coming up to hitters. Ryan Whitney spitting chicklets. Bert Kreischer can't fucking wait. I just watched his uh Sunday conversations.
Speaker 2: Uh Bert, Yeah, it's so funny, so fucking laugh as like infectious, infectious.
Speaker 1: He's a beautiful man, He's a beautiful soul. Caleb.
Speaker 4: Caleb's gonna come on with his boy Cole holkm He's going back for at Washington. Who they're gonna come on? Who else have I mentioned? Mike Alside is in the works right now. Yeah, that's not finalized. Schneider, that's more of a reach. He he'll be in town. I'm trying to get These are people that I know are confirmed.
Speaker 2: Lionel Messi, oh uh uh yeah, I'm talking with the Wallow and Johnson.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The rock who we need to get on here is fucking Johnny knox Field. Dude, I would love to pack. That would be such a hype. Guest outstanding, you know the new Jackass. By the way, I haven't so fucking funny, dude, I need to go see it's so good. Yes, it's hilarious. I go I go see it again. Absolutely, Johnny Knoxville would be awesome. We need to get your boy Travis Pastrana on too. What ship my pants? I know, I know I want to see that.
Speaker 1: I want to.
Speaker 4: I probably sit here and just kind of watch, like just the smiles and I just kind of watch you talk to him.
Speaker 1: Do you ever see the christ Hype the Chris Farley Show on SNL. Do you ever watch this? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how it would probably be. Do you remember when he did the double backflip. It's pretty awesome. He'd be like, yeah, okay, oh.
Speaker 1: I think the Nut Boys Nut Boys might be coming on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, we're it's the bus is moving. Yeah figuratively, the bus was moving figuratively. I love this bus so much, and I think we're gonna get some some new equipment, and we're gonna get some equipment stuff going on, right blossy, that should be coming soon.
Speaker 1: But the boys are rolling.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Maybe you get a new Mike stand. Yeah, we've had these ones with us three years. Maybe get some new ones, some nicies.
Speaker 1: Upgrade a little bit. We need to give Ray back on the bus. He won't. He's a sellout now. He won't Coach of the year, can't. You can't tell fucking Raybell nothing. He tried chirping me last night. He took a screenshot of the.
Speaker 2: Jersey, the jersey thing, and he goes, what do you got a jersey for every game? And I said, you gotta follow the rules like everybody else. Man, I can't make any promises. Yeah, he's probably a skiing somewhere right now, just fucking loving himself, just sitting somewhere, looking in the mirror and beating off what because he fucking did it, just stare at the.
Speaker 1: Mirror, stroking. Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 2: He's fucking talking you know, some bell hop at some fucking Aspen resort right now. Why he should be doing this job better? Yeah, and he Hey, trust me, you should believe me. Holds up the Coach of the Year trophy. You should fucking see.
Speaker 1: What do I know? I only played fourteen years in the league, won a few Super Bowls. It's like just getting out of my smoke break talking to a five year old. Yeah, yeah, you want to be something someday shows in the joke again. Camera like pans out over to him, goes down. It's a little kid sitting there. He's a big hit of his vaight pen blows in the kid's face. Kid's got a candy cigar. Kids often. Yeah, he gives him the candy cigar. Yeah yeah, very fun. Yeah, so go subscribe. I think we've done it. Yeah, it's just like see your boys.