Speaker 1: Let's go, let's go, let's go.
Speaker 2: Love the media day, Jimmy Butler has returned, and Dame has finally moved, and we've got a bunch of new faces in new places as we head into preseason basketball.
Speaker 3: I wonder Jimmy's look was something that he improvised on the move because he was feeling and chemo like. What you get with that look if Dame had gone to Miami, thinks good point.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll be able to discuss that and plenty more with super producer and local san Fernando Valley legend Jabbari Davis on today's episode. I'm Miles Gray and I'm Jack O'Brien and this Skeys Jack bat Man speak, Steve Damby driving, Spinny Curry, stop Murry from downtown again.
Speaker 1: Be honest, look, show time.
Speaker 2: What you got, Jabbari?
Speaker 1: It happened well, well, well.
Speaker 2: Just as we ended last week's episode. Okay, Dame traded, Oh there is It wasn't the Celtics. Wasn't the Celtics, although they made out okay and that whole thing. But anyway, should we where where do we even start? Jabari?
Speaker 4: You're here, I mean we're here.
Speaker 5: We can start right there and you know, shout out to all other you know, San Fernando Valley legends. I'm just gonna call both of you guys the same into the San Fernando Valley.
Speaker 1: You've been there a couple of times.
Speaker 2: Jack, we got to take you to Daglas and give you a baptism by fire at one of the greasiest Hamburger stands in the valley.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a five pound bag of potatoes in the form of French fries with everyone.
Speaker 2: For like two bucks and the and the tatiki saw. Anyway, Doglas hung right now, so that sounds good to me. Let's talk about Dame and how I'm about to buy a Cream City Dame Lillard jersey, even though they I think didn't the league ban those jerseys or they said they couldn't wear him anymore.
Speaker 3: Anyway, my initial thoughts on this trade was very happy. So such a fun place for him to end up.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Not, you know, it's not a like imbalance of power in the East because there's still like other good teams, but they are and and you know defensively that hurts them to lose Drew and get Dame like Dame is, you know, not not the best defensive player. Drew is one of the best perimeter defenders. So like there there's a they take a couple of steps back on d while taking like five leaps forward on offense. And it's just fun. Like it's a more fun league when Giannis is free to dominate. It's a more fun league to have someone like Dame finally in a position where he might win some titles. Yeah, and Milwaukee is a fun team, Like I'm here for it, very excited, and I was just relieved he didn't go to the Celtics. Yeah, and they happier if they hadn't made another.
Speaker 5: Move well quickly before we switch, you know, before we transition to the Celtics. You know, just piggybacking what you said. It's not only a lot of fun, it's a situation where you like, you know, exactly as you put it, it doesn't really throw off the balance. You know, Milwaukee was going to be competitive regardless. One thing that I hope it did is I hope it eliminates the question that was already circulating about, you know, about Giannis and where he might go. It's like, first of all, the guy's under contract for at least another couple of seasons. But secondly, you know, as basketball fans. While yes, the trade talk is fun or you know, free agency talk is fun, but I'm actually, you know, I'm reaching a stage where I'm like, no, I'd rather them stay. You know, if they go, you know, that's great, but I'd rather see like a story like Gianni's continue. I'd like I would if ultimately it winds up, you know, being that you know, he retires there or wins another ring there or whatever the case may be, that's great, but I just hope it extended that and we don't have to have that conversation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just I love that. It's like all around, it's like good feelings. Like Blazers fans are like, man, it hurts, it hurts, but also would love to want to see him on a team like that want it, like we want that for Dame.
Speaker 3: I'm glad it wasn't the Heat. You know, they had to just they like they they were not happy with the idea of the Heat just getting to like force their hand in this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, And then I think, but then on the other side, you I can also see the like the pain from the Bucks fans of seeing Drew Holliday go.
Speaker 4: I also I feel that because I wasn't like.
Speaker 2: Drew saying like he wanted to retire and like like he was like, I'm here the day.
Speaker 5: Before the digital was the day the day the deal was made. He you know, he was saying, you know, this is the only place I want to play. I want basically essentially, I want to retire here, and you know, it's a business and I get it, but yeah, that does kind of suck for him in particular.
Speaker 2: Right, Like, is it am I like putting my old head hat on real quick? Does it feel a little bit like how like when KG left Minnesota to go to the Celtics, where people so like, you know what, we're not we we wanted to see you do well, but we're not totally mad about that. Like it kind of has that sort of energy behind it, unless I completely misread that trade at the time.
Speaker 5: Oh you mean the Dame situation Like yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Like day like where it's like people just being like, yeah, you know, it's kind of kind of what needed to happen for him, Jack.
Speaker 5: I don't know if you've heard anything different, but that's pretty much the reaction that I saw on the timeline. That's the reaction you know, of the folks that I've discussed, you know, discussed it with, you know, offline. You know, nobody's mad about it. It isn't you know, and I won't even point to anybody else. It is in a situation where you know, it's him latching on or you know whatever. Look, he ended up getting traded there. You know, he's a great he's an all timer. He's joining in all timer. Let's you know, let's see, let's see what they can do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I think I think it's just good for for everyone. And yeah, poor Portland fans are great. Like Portland fans, it seems like it's all love, I mean exciting.
Speaker 2: It's also super funny, like because you know, not be lurking on Twitter and other places where fans talk and like it's interesting to watch. Like Blazers fans look at the odds that Vegas has got them, like you know what the twenty eight and a half wins is now what they're projected, and they're like yeah, probably, Like but you know what, it's gonna be fun.
Speaker 3: Though they're gonna hit those are gonna be hitting different.
Speaker 5: I mean, like we can be honest about it. Look, while I was absolutely one of those folks like, hey, just take the Miami deal, just get it over with, that was just for my benefit. Portland made the right decision. They wound up with a pretty good haul all things considered, especially in a situation where everyone knew that he wanted to be moved and everyone knew that he pretty much, I don't want to say he had the leverage, but they weren't going to bring him back into the mix. But being able to enter the scoop era with you know, DeAndre Aiden and with you know, with Malcolm Brogden, if he winds up staying or if they ended up getting another piece for him with the pigs that they got, as well as the swaps, I think Joe Ronan and that Berlazers, you know, front office did a fantastic job.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I don't know. I wouldn't know anything about that. You know, we we are also being held hostage by a player who has a little less leverage than Damian.
Speaker 1: Lillard in the Philadelphia seventy six ers. But we'll see, they'll probably work something out. Yeah, Jack, come on, everybody, you know.
Speaker 2: I'm over of a jersey.
Speaker 3: Every everyone except the Celtics fan, which is why this next trade her.
Speaker 1: Is so bad.
Speaker 4: Drew Holiday, It's so I love Drew Holiday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love him too. Yeah, bean Town baby, that's where he's at.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: It's uh, it's what are you gonna do?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 4: What shall we do with this one? Because it's they also.
Speaker 2: Look potent Boston Now I feel like, okay, so it's Boston and Milwaukee right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, for sure, it seems like it. I mean, everybody's like already talking about when are their matchups because it really feels like it's uh, you know, uh bilateral powers in the Eastern Conference. The Western Conference is stacked too. The league is stacked. It's gonna be it's gonna be a lot of fun, fun teams.
Speaker 1: And then even not.
Speaker 3: At the top, I'm so excited to see Webbing Yama and what he's gonna do. Right, but this one, as you can see, I'm trying to change the subject already because this one hurts.
Speaker 2: This is real man. Him and Derek White.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like the Celtics had this thing that was like a little secret in my heart that was giving me hope. That was like they have made a mistake. They've miscalculated in being like we're sending our alpha dogs away so that these other two better players will automatically magically become Alpha Doux And I don't think that's ever how it works, like you know, Michael Jordan, Yeah, they were that way from the start, and so so it just it seemed like a miscalculation.
Speaker 5: On their end.
Speaker 1: And then and then they go and do this and totally.
Speaker 3: Yeah, prat stevens Man doesn't doesn't miss very often.
Speaker 5: You're being professional about this. I was straight hated, like straight Hayden, because Drew is the exact type of player that they needed. Yet you know, there were a lot of questions marks, or at least some question marks about the decision making down the stretch of games. You know, some of the shot selection. You're not really going to have that issue with Drew, and he's gonna lock down and give them to you know, give them the defensive presence in the backcourt that they you know that they were losing. I hate this deal simply because it made it. I didn't think Boston was truly going to be a contender even with all of that talent. Now, yeah, they're right there, if not in the driver's seat. You know, they're vying for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's they're gonna be very good.
Speaker 3: And like, also this puts them in a position where they have like a veteran who it's gonna be easier for. Like there's less pressure on Tatum and Brown to like become the alpha dogs, like as like in a vacuum, you know, suddenly like they have to be the leaders. And like I I thought that that was one of those things in my backfire a little bit, but now it just seems like just the perfect move they never missed. What a great franchise must be nice for you Boston fans, man, it really must be uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean yeah, Like it's funny because before I'm like, let's hang number eighteen up, baby, And I'm like, now all the Celtics fans are like, let's hang number eighteen up, baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, glorious.
Speaker 3: A couple of days where I was like, this is Milwaukee's the best team in the East, Like this is gonna be nice going into a season without Boston being like the presumptive like dominant favorite.
Speaker 6: And.
Speaker 1: It was just it was two days. Yeah, right now that's over.
Speaker 5: At least you weren't jumping the gun saying things like, so Milwaukee runs the East, so some of us, you know, we weren't as causes.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, but shoutout fellow brill and Drew Holiday, you know, yeah, man. But yeah, it's like it's wild too, Like that was wild to just see like the Bucks fans really hurting after that one though, too, Like everyone was like, I we love him.
Speaker 4: He may have given us our one of the greatest plays in Bucks.
Speaker 1: History, but it's gonna be hard to hate him, but you know, we'll find a way.
Speaker 2: Well, it's wild too because everyone is like the respective teams, like especially like Bucks fans, like, man, when he comes, we are getting out of our seats and we were applauding that man, like this's just there's no other way around, Like there's no there's no ill will going that direction. It's more like heartache, which those are the hardest traits, like when you're just kind of broken as a fan, like I don't want to.
Speaker 4: See them in any other uniform except hours.
Speaker 3: Sounds like the Bucks fans could you could learn a thing or two from Philadelphia seventy six ers fans? Okay, psychological terrorism.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, oh, they left.
Speaker 1: They think they're better than you is your family? How are they?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: Well, so what they got now there's no more time? Lord, he's out, so now so what kp Al Horford?
Speaker 1: Yep, yeah, probably coming off the bench with Horford.
Speaker 5: They probably need to still solidify that position if we're being recognized the names or you know, you know, popular names, but they're gonna need so they're gonna need some depth there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the one thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah maybe, Yeah, if Porzingis doesn't stay healthy all season, like that is one kind of weak point in what seems to be a pretty bulletproof roster. But like you know, he's he's not a he hasn't stayed healthy for a while. So well, we'll see how it goes. Because they don't have a lot of biggs, but I also feels like bigs who can get you stops on defense with that much offense spread around the perimeter, Like you can bring somebody in and figure that out if you need to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that they they got. They got Winyan Gabriel. They just signed Whenyan Gabriel, so you know, maybe maybe he'll help out.
Speaker 3: Man, I am so bad at knowing who any of these players are who are.
Speaker 2: Not like he signed former Laker great oh Wyan Gabriel. Yeah, okay, Yeah, it wasn't like yesterday when you're like, y'all, I'm not gonna lie. I have no idea who Devin Vassal is. Devin Vassel is that I would say vasl just to not make it a medieval slight or insult term you vassal. But yeah, yeah, Chelsea.
Speaker 3: The post from Woe like he's being signed for like so much money and he's like he's a key part, like one of one of the cornerstones of the Spurs franchise into the future, and I was like, I don't know who that man is.
Speaker 4: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 5: In fairness to you, the last couple of years have been some lean years in San Antonio, so yeah, now that's bad and they developed their player as well, and now and now you know, it's all mystery box situations for us. So I'll look forward to that with San Antonio this year.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, it's uh, it's a it's a bridge over River Qui because it's been some lean years, if you know, is that what you meant? The Okay? Who also did Lawrence of Arabia see David Lean for all my film I Cinema buffs out there. That was for y'all. I'm also a referen to the YouTube viral video Unforgivable.
Speaker 4: All right, let's take a break.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's come back, talk some more trades after this.
Speaker 1: We're we're back. I think we're back.
Speaker 2: I think we're back too. So yeah, what about Dominaton Is he dominating DeAndre?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: His well that back fully, we were talking about that tattoo, had not seen it before, did not quite put it together. But yeah, he's in Portland. He's had some really warm words to say, like he's like the second I got here, it just felt like love. He's like, I feel like where I'm supposed to be because I felt like in Phoenix he was doing stuff like they don't even want me here man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it constantly in trade rumors.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, and like outwardly it's just like it's just it's hard being years. So I feel like maybe this is this is a healthier move for him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's always good to be somewhere where you feel like you're wanted, but in particular for him, the reason why I thought it was it's a good deal is while yes, the core group is all pretty young around him, he's in a he's in a unique position to where like in year four or five or he can be the veteran voice like of the contributors. You know, he you know, he really had, he really has that opportunity. So I hope for his sake, it's it's not a matter of just you know, just words. You know that sounds good. I would love to see him be dominant and uh, you know, help them get past that twenty eight point five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's if that learning curve might be. We've got a lot of a lot of young guys too.
Speaker 4: But I feel like Scoot, you know, he's not I feel like the time in the G League counts for something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a veteran presence.
Speaker 2: On some level. But yeah, it's like it's like while it's I think like at media Day they're like he's like.
Speaker 4: I'm not Dame, I'm Schoot Henderson. And you're like, okay, yeah, good for you. Carve your own identity out, sir, carve your own identity out.
Speaker 1: What caught you guys' attention for media day?
Speaker 2: Like the can't think of anything kinds best if you ask me.
Speaker 3: Got Jimmy's hair. Oh, Jimmy's look overall ball out boy. Uh true, truly the internet undefeated in terms of coming up with the ball out boy nickname. Jimmy Butler, undefeated in terms of one upping himself from.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because he went from wig to just like, let me just press.
Speaker 5: My hair real quick.
Speaker 2: Give you this version a little bit. Yeah with the with the fake lip rings. I hope there there are some rule doesn't come down that prevents this from happening, because this is one of you're like, in a way, it makes media days like Christmas for fans like Cole, here's the new Jimmy. What do we got?
Speaker 3: The key question is because like as anybody you know what watching in the playoffs and you know, they would show his player photo fors yeah, from that year and it was the long wig picture. Is his picture this year going to be ballout boy?
Speaker 2: It looks yeah, he took he took.
Speaker 5: The team pictures in the with that hairstyle.
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, that's going to be his hair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because if you look at like what the official twenty three twenty four season headshot is, it is one n this except I feel like he could have had his hairstyles do some light last looks before, but it's but it's poppin' apparently. I think. I don't know if this is true or not, but they said they updated his two K photo.
Speaker 5: Also, that is fantastic to this. I might buy two K just to play ask him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, to have to have Emo Jimmy, you gotta have it.
Speaker 3: So yeah, not only shouldn't they change the rules to prevent this, they need to, like other players need to step up. Yeah, other players need to start stepping up and just like make this like a day where you get to show your inner whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly where it's like, well, I can't play with lip rings obviously because they're not allowed, but this is this is who I am with, you know, double zero gauges in my ears or need it?
Speaker 5: Jack to answer your questions was absolutely you know, obviously the Jimmy situation. But I don't know if you guys saw the clip of Dame he was a he was It was at media day you speaking to Chris Aines. Yeah, the way that story broke out, that's definitely my moment of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because apparently Dame had a bit of a prank played on him by one O g Andobi.
Speaker 4: Let's hear from Dame himself.
Speaker 7: We were having a full conversation and we were just just talking. Well I forgot what we were talking about. But you had to get off abruptly, like you you got obviously explained it. For my point of view, it was like a nervous reaction you had. You have to get off abruptly. Can you take people?
Speaker 5: Behin to say?
Speaker 2: Is what happened?
Speaker 7: What led to that abrupt into our conversation.
Speaker 8: I mean, obviously I didn't know what was Everything was up in the air and I was on the phone and I just got a random text from og like welcome to Toronto. Yeah, he was like welcome to Toronto. And he always like messing around, like joking and stuff like that. We trained together in the summer a little bit and he texted me like welcome to Toronto. So I was like, man, let me call this dude and see if I finally called him.
Speaker 5: He didn't answer.
Speaker 2: Then he called me back he was laughing. I was like, okay, yeah, leave Toronto alone.
Speaker 1: Leave Toronto alone. Man, that's your city.
Speaker 3: Why why are you dropping welcome to Toronto pranks on people?
Speaker 5: I think it probably was related to Dame's dating specific or the rumor being floated out there that he specifically didn't want to play there. Yeah, you know, I think it's the great you know, the great city of Toronto. You know, if you guys want to host us host mad Boosties at leap point.
Speaker 3: That was I think that was the best stop on our TDZ World Domination tour.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Toronto was. That was wild went off.
Speaker 2: It was also I've never again and I hate bringing this up, but like fantastic people, some of the most warm and warmest, kindest people.
Speaker 3: You'll need so leave them alone. Exalt their new God. Grady Dick, please please, yeah, day, Maybe you should be happy. Maybe you should have. Maybe the prank was that you got so excited you were going to Toronto.
Speaker 2: You know it is.
Speaker 1: Should we take one more break and come back and close out? What do we think? Yeah, let's do it. Let's do it. We'll be right back and we're back.
Speaker 3: We're back and well hell well, well, Jabbari Davis, you have been.
Speaker 1: I believe the phrase is hoisted on your own Petard.
Speaker 2: Yes, Sir Jean Luke Petard.
Speaker 3: If I may the torture box, the saw torture game that you've designed for others has snagged you yourself, Jigsaw.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like to play a game. We play a game, your own game.
Speaker 5: I would love to.
Speaker 2: Well, guess what You've entered the fourth quarter. It's time for the rapid fire round of questioning. You already know.
Speaker 4: We're gonna chest pass you the ball. Don't make long winded answers.
Speaker 1: Don't.
Speaker 2: I mean, we're not biting. We're not biting on the jab steps. Okay, speaking of jab steps.
Speaker 3: By the way, this is episode eighty one, the Jalen Rose episode, right, yeah, the.
Speaker 2: Fake hair episode.
Speaker 4: So let's get into it.
Speaker 2: It's time for the fourth quarter.
Speaker 5: Brian, that's right, Brian.
Speaker 3: Oh, Jabari is such a sad look for you coming in and just be like yeah, like doing doing like sort of a hype man bully thing.
Speaker 5: You know, there's always other that secondary guy that doesn't really get name credit or anything, but he just gets.
Speaker 1: Caught by Brian.
Speaker 3: But I'm just saying, like, usually you're so mean and like loud and like shrieking at Brian, like when we cut it out in the normal episodes. I'm just surprised that you didn't do that this time.
Speaker 1: But okay, all right, who's going first? Should I go first? I think that might be fun. If I don't do it first, let's not be fun.
Speaker 2: I think that'd be fun as a little treat.
Speaker 1: Your baldest prediction for the upcoming NBA season.
Speaker 5: Make it bold oldest prediction for the upcoming season. Austin Reeves most improved player?
Speaker 1: Oh man, I mean okay, this this felt safe?
Speaker 5: You want another one?
Speaker 1: No, you won't one to even both?
Speaker 4: Fine, go go Boulder, turn up to turn up the spice on it?
Speaker 5: Wimby rookie All Star All Star?
Speaker 1: What was the last time we had a rookie All.
Speaker 5: Star twenty eleven? If I'm not mistaken, was it Blake Griffin? But you technically not? I mean you know yeah that that you know that that injury that stopped him from playing his rookie season, but he was still it can right?
Speaker 1: Wow? Okay, how about this one?
Speaker 5: Jabari?
Speaker 2: Tell me two reasons why the Celtics will not be raising number eighteen this year?
Speaker 5: Oh, los Angeles and Lakers Day.
Speaker 2: I like that answer, but be serious, Okayen and Lillard?
Speaker 5: Wow, okay, Milwaukee Bucks. There those are my two reasons. Wow wow wow.
Speaker 4: Wow are you are? But are you do you do you really?
Speaker 2: What do you think? All right?
Speaker 4: Low key you don't like you? Low key you're a little bit sure.
Speaker 5: I'm a little salty like it. I'm sitting in a room that is as brightly painted purple as possible, so everybody knows, you know, kind of where we go it is. But I can be up. Yeah, Boston is going to be one of the dominant teams as long as they stay healthy. I'm still not picking.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, let's keep it Anti tookoompo and be honest about this. Okay, here we are.
Speaker 1: Who's the best player you ever witnessed in person? And what they do?
Speaker 3: I think we've already asked you the second best player you've ever witnessed in person?
Speaker 1: What'd you see them do?
Speaker 5: I saw Shaquille O'Neill play absolutely dominant basketball in the two thousand finals Game two. It was a game where Kobe hurt his ankle was obviously you know, Jalen Rose has acknowledged that he may have you know, assisted that. Uh and Shack closed, you know, took care of business and closed.
Speaker 1: The show for close him out like that?
Speaker 2: How about this one? You ready for this one? Who's your favorite Celtics player of all time.
Speaker 6: Oh, come on now, Joe Bird's yeah, Oh, Larry Joe Bird, Larry Bird with a bad mode, Joe Bert.
Speaker 5: Okay, there is no denying him.
Speaker 2: Okay, who's number two?
Speaker 5: Rick Fox?
Speaker 2: Oh clever girl.
Speaker 5: Okay, I see you.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: You handled that one well, You handle that one well, Jack Burnham. Now with this one.
Speaker 3: If you could have any players skill set for a day, whose skill set?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: Which skill set?
Speaker 5: Oh it's Shaquille O'Neil is Shaquille O'Neal. I want his ability to just back anyone down from the free throw line or wherever he gets the ball and just yam on them.
Speaker 2: Okay, with your frame, I get you, absolutely like gravity physics.
Speaker 5: It's even better than it's with my frame.
Speaker 1: Because how tall are you?
Speaker 2: Like? Six to one six two?
Speaker 5: No man? Five ten?
Speaker 2: Five ten?
Speaker 4: Oh shoes and shoes? Hey your energy.
Speaker 1: Five ten?
Speaker 5: But I play I play bigger?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah for real? Okay, I'll take that.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's a question, Javari, what basketball players trading? Card am I holding right now?
Speaker 5: I get no hints, I get no hints.
Speaker 2: You get keep it moving showing his hands, no giving do another one.
Speaker 5: No, who bimbocals.
Speaker 2: Terry vocals, I'll get trick. I'll give you, I'll give it to you. It's a legendary player that we've always wanted on the show, but some just always falls short of having him.
Speaker 1: Burn In Maxwell, Yes, there it is man that was in the house.
Speaker 2: That was a hint. That was a hint. Get him.
Speaker 3: Have we asked you the Matt Boosti's edition NBA Jam question, the all timer, all Time NBA Jam Team.
Speaker 4: Yeah, put two players together? What's the ultimate team?
Speaker 5: All right? Let me get damn. It's tough, man, It's almost impossible for me to Man, it's tough.
Speaker 2: It's tough trying to listen. You get this answer out?
Speaker 1: Man, I know, I know. Don't worry.
Speaker 5: The magic of editing will.
Speaker 1: Don't save him.
Speaker 2: Brian, you don't want to be saved.
Speaker 5: I do want to be saved.
Speaker 1: Don't say.
Speaker 5: Let me let me get Charles Barkley and Magic Johnson.
Speaker 1: I do not care about you, don't care about ship.
Speaker 5: I want my guys.
Speaker 4: So you don't want to be magic, you just want to I want to be with.
Speaker 5: Right, I want to be great.
Speaker 4: And finally, Jabari, you already know Jack or Miles go, now go say it.
Speaker 2: Thank you to one go.
Speaker 1: We all know.
Speaker 4: Now, come on, you invertebrate, say it.
Speaker 1: Say it, you coward, you spineless coward.
Speaker 5: You know what for a pinch hitting in this situation?
Speaker 2: Me okay, okay, all right, all right, we'll take that. We'll take that. Uh and you know what, the listeners are gonna take that too, because I'm pedit.
Speaker 1: So take that.
Speaker 2: Take that. Jabari, thank you so much for joining us. Where can people find you and support you and do all that?
Speaker 5: Well? Thank you guys for the opportunity. It's always incredible to be across the mic from two absolute geniuses basketball truly marit dats NBA is very simple and hashtag man Boostie's thank you.
Speaker 2: You can follow us on Twitter. I'm at Miles of Gray.
Speaker 1: I'm Jack Underscore O'Brien.
Speaker 4: And that's gonna do it for this week. Y'all keep on trying.
Speaker 2: He'll keep being O'Brien.
Speaker 4: And what's that smell in the kitchen?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I got fish frying. We'll be back next week.
Speaker 1: Bye bye, garm