Speaker 1: We're good. We're good, Deanna.
Speaker 2: You could start wait, maybe I should text her?
Speaker 1: I guess wait, where's your intercom? It's over there.
Speaker 3: Don't feel I could do it. Welcome to bowl Chat. Hold on, hey, no, no, no, you don't have to you get everything you could have dump it's very everything's precariously placed. Don't do it all the way up top. We're good, yeah, but now we're not getting any of this. What come, sit down, Andy, have a seat. Welcome to bowl Chat.
Speaker 2: I dislike this setup immensely.
Speaker 3: Today's Wednesday, January twenty fifth, and it really is today. Yeah, it really is today because we're recording this live.
Speaker 1: If it gets baby nobody. You already titled why can't we stream it live? What? Why can't we just go live? We could? We couldn't. We didn't, though. Do you want me to easily just set this up? It's not easily. It is easily. It takes too much time.
Speaker 2: It doesn't welcome you because you don't touch it.
Speaker 1: You need to did you wake up with it? You need to brush your hair.
Speaker 2: I'm getting a haircut on Friday.
Speaker 1: You totally just rolled out of bed and said it.
Speaker 2: It's impossible, and I'll tell you why. But it looks like you're getting to the length where when I wake up in the morning, I get like buckshots like these. Yeah, I call them that because it literally like, you know, how do you know what a buckshot on? A shotgun?
Speaker 1: Yes? You kill animals with it?
Speaker 2: Okay, no, but it's almost like I got hit with one because my hair just goes in like a million different directions.
Speaker 1: Why don't you spray some cred in it?
Speaker 2: I refuse to use gel because curly crunchy curls are no thanks, crunchy curls, yeah, crunchy curls.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of getting used to this studio.
Speaker 2: I'm getting used to it as well, but I do not like all of this right now.
Speaker 1: But it's a serial podcast, I know.
Speaker 2: But right now this is taking up my arm space and I'm very claustrophobic, and the room feels warm, and I just so turn you.
Speaker 3: Can turn the temperature down. We have our own thermostat. Go ahead, hit the bottom, but no, no, no, it's not that low. It's gonna get really cold.
Speaker 1: I don't care. It's going to be arctic. You're not really in the frame, so you should move over here. I am no, you're not there. We go anyway. So I'm getting used to this new place. I think you are well. You like you sit at your little desk over there. I like to see what do you what's so busy? Huh okay and huh.
Speaker 3: I especially like some of the amenities in the kitchen. So they have the machine that makes the drinks. I don't think there's enough selections.
Speaker 2: I agree with you.
Speaker 3: It's it's a it's a cool little machine. If I mean most office I've never seen one of these before. You put this little pod in there. It's almost like a ca cup pod but not.
Speaker 2: It's a flavored seltzer thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But so I got the Arizona green tea. I was hoping it was unsweetened, but it's it has a weird sweetened.
Speaker 1: Thing to it. But it's good.
Speaker 3: I mean, the ice machine kind of weirds me out a little bit because it's the kind of thing where you there's a scooper in there and I'm trying to somebody totally just sticks their hands in there, their gross ass bathroom hands in the ice maker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you really think a lot about these things. I've noticed. It's like you really it's it's not just like a oh they take ice like you have to paint the visual for someone like Yeah, they probably just took like a dump in the bathroom and put their creddy hand in there. Yeah, what are you trying to do.
Speaker 1: I'll find it. I'll find it.
Speaker 2: You have to turn this on to this way. You don't go stupid bad box.
Speaker 1: I know, No, it is a stupid man box. Okay, it's not even here anymore.
Speaker 2: What are you looking for?
Speaker 1: That thing?
Speaker 2: What thing?
Speaker 1: It's time for another round of shot? Yeah, thanks Newman.
Speaker 3: So also one other thing that I must I don't want to call it a complaint.
Speaker 1: What's the matter? No, nothing, I'm just.
Speaker 3: So I love I really, I really do enjoy a lot of the thing. The kitchen's great. There's all kinds of cool stuff in there, you know. It's it's nice. Dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, ice maker, the drink machine, the coffee maker, the whole thing, and the vending baker. There's also a candlestick maker. But the vending machine is where I have to stop short because usually when there's vent, I don't I don't like the combination vending machines. I like it when there's a a beverage machine, yeah, and a snack machine. I don't like when they're combined a because there's not as many choices because they combined the men.
Speaker 2: I say, what your b is are not cold?
Speaker 1: False? Oh wow? The drink me are cold, But so were the snacks because it's a refrigerated machine to keep the sodas and the juice is cold.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And first of all, there's only like a selection of six different canned things because there's no room.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, there's a second mending machine.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 3: There should be a second veting machine in the kitchen. It's on a different floor. Never, it's on this floor. Didn't you see the email that went out yesterday? I couldn't open it. Discovered out of space? What where is it?
Speaker 1: You ran out of space where I couldn't open the attachment?
Speaker 3: There was a picture and it was just like downloading downloads. So I didn't it said message failed to load when I opened it. So I'm just like, all right, but where's this other? Well, first of all, doesn't matter. I'm just saying I don't like the combination machine.
Speaker 2: Literally, you walk directly down the hall and it's like tucked behind a.
Speaker 1: Pole, but it's just a beverage machine apparently.
Speaker 2: Yes, so this way, well, I guess that doesn't really fix your issue of the snacks being warm, but like more variety though, Like.
Speaker 1: I just had cold potato chips, didn't really care for.
Speaker 2: I love that cold potato chips, cold pretzels.
Speaker 1: Really cold twinkies. You like that.
Speaker 3: I don't like twinkies, okay, but if you did, would you like them cold or nice and soft and room temperature?
Speaker 2: I don't know because I don't want them.
Speaker 1: I don't want cold cake.
Speaker 2: I do sometimes cold cake is delicious, like a like a cake cake cold.
Speaker 3: I tell you when I was a kid, and it was mostly a new room temperature cake unless it's ice cream, but anyway, it was mostly okay, okay, So Intimen's.
Speaker 2: Love that you had to enunciate on it's that's the guy's name.
Speaker 1: I know. It's just hear you doing it on purpose, and I could hear myself going, I love Intimin's Donuts and you go like it's Intimates.
Speaker 3: Sorry, idiot, Well, I mean that's like I don't want to say your name wrong. It's not Entemen, right, It's just like it was. It's man emptin man.
Speaker 1: I picked up on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like our listeners were just waiting for me to say entimen's for you to step in and be like, but I didn't.
Speaker 1: Again, I didn't start this. I just said it the right way, and then you had to go on. I know.
Speaker 2: It's just it's like when people who like really put on an accent for things that they don't.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, we have some of those. Yeah, like that's well, that's an unnecessary accent. Yeah, like a gotcha a pep?
Speaker 2: Yeah, or like a right, just say bowling yaze, just say caught you a pepe.
Speaker 3: Exactly like when I'm speaking right now naturally to you, and there's a place that I okay, so we're going on a cruise in February.
Speaker 1: Do you know what? Do you know where it's leaving out of? Where?
Speaker 3: Where it's leaving out a freaking Puerto Rico, That's where it's leaving out of. If if this is the way that I normally talk, you don't just add accent to words because you think that it's that way.
Speaker 2: I agree, you know, yeah, I mean again, you're not purposely butchering it. But also I think the people who you're speaking to probably would appreciate knowing how it's I hate that. Please never chew your ice in front of me.
Speaker 1: I usually don't. I hate, I just want to. I don't understand how people can chew ice. Yeah, I like the I like the hospital ice. Oh that's good stuff. Okay, Can I finish with my intimates? No? Sorry? What was it? So? Back in the eighties did you get did you get Brandy pattern? I can't. Back in the eighties, it was a very New York sentiments make Twinkies movie. Dude, that's hostess, it's hoe. Are you on drugs today? Seriously?
Speaker 3: I used to Nancy Reagan's yesterday and I thought of you instantly. I the coin, Yes, the coin. You gave me a coin, A Nancy Reagan coin.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, give my backpack.
Speaker 3: I give you a first date of issue Nancy Reagan postmarked stance.
Speaker 2: I have that in my backpack.
Speaker 3: I bet it's all crumbled now, No, it's not. Let me tell you that plastic hold up, it's pristine in your backpack?
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: I could resell that on eBay for easily fifty cents this recording. Yes, So, anyway, back in the eighties, when I was growing up, Anton Men's was mainly a New York or East Coast Northeast thing. Okay, it hadn't really spread across the country yet because it was actually a local bakery. I think it was in Bay Shore somewhere else, Long Island. It was a Long Island company who has over the years been you know, sucked up by these massive conglomerates.
Speaker 1: I think Bimbo makes it now.
Speaker 3: Oh Bimbo, Yeah, I mean it's it looks like Bimbo, but it's actually Bimbo. That's how it That's how it's properly pronounced. So I believe that Bimbo Bakery is now. I have to go on, would I say it Themeboat Bakeries? I believe is who makes intimens now? And they closed down the plant and all the people lost their jobs and it doesn't smell like doughnuts anymore.
Speaker 2: And that Deanna has access to the blue light one. Oh okay, so maybe we should be I don't really know where to look here.
Speaker 3: I just to look at me and you. It's a conversation. We don't worry about cameras. That's just for you know, for extra.
Speaker 2: Although people are saying on YouTube they like watching it when there's no video like the two that you did by yourself. Yeah, there's no video there was. I did it on my phone. You wouldn't take it.
Speaker 1: No, you wouldn't. I sent it to you. No, Okay, hold up, dude, I sent it, you didn't.
Speaker 2: And then when you never sent it on dropbox, I will tell you because and then when I went back and even said something, you were like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had deleted it off of my phone. No, you had my phone in your hand and it was like it's coming through.
Speaker 2: It wasn't. It never did.
Speaker 1: Well, the videos are somewhere anyway, but not on our YouTube.
Speaker 2: So none of those two of the six serials that you did while I was in here, yeah, none one of them were like, oh yeah, they were great. They were Hall of Fame worthy. Hell's yeah, they were okay. So they won't be in our twenty twenty four spoonies. Why not because there's no video and they'll don't have to do like an audio thing. Also, what year is this, Well, it's twenty twenty three ceremony, I guess for twenty twenty four. Also, we got to find that rescheduled date. People are waiting. I mean, I could just post them online.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Wait, can I just finish with the intemens? Oh?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so hold up, what are we You're taking a break? Peah? Oh you better wait for the intimates. It's coming up next right after this.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it's a thrilling story.
Speaker 1: Oh you said thrilling, and then that was thriller, serial killer, thriller. We'll be back after this, and we were back.
Speaker 3: So anyway, Intimate's cakes. First of all, there were so many more varieties back when I was a child. It's a little bit more mainstream now. What I'm just saying is that the thought of like.
Speaker 2: A pastry being mainstream.
Speaker 3: So this this is all going back to refrigerated cake. So when I was a kid, and up until probably about ten years.
Speaker 1: Ago, intimen's hipster right now. Yeah, I liked the cake varieties back when it was a little more like low key. You know. Don't get me started on green Box ebingers from Brooklyn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't get me started at green Box epics, epic gers that came back for a second.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Please guys listen.
Speaker 3: So, when I was a kid, our favorite cake, and I wish I could remember exactly what it was called. But it was a It was a sponge cake, a yellow sponge cake with chocolate chips in it. And on topo was it this chocolate. I don't want to call it frosting because it wasn't like chocolate frosting. It was this chocolate cream with chocolate chips in it, and then there was crumbs and powdered sugar on it. It was incredible, and it had the filling of the same thing. So it was a round cake with the filling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what a lot of stuff going on with your hands.
Speaker 1: And so we would put it in the freezer.
Speaker 3: It was so good. We always had Intimin's cakes in the freezer. My dad loved them frozen. So that's just how I kind of grew up with them. There was and there was always a knife in the box. There was a disgusting knife in the box in the freezer with the cake. Yes, it didn't last long. My dad was just he was a fiend for Intiman's cakes and he would always go to the thrift shop in Bay Shore and pick.
Speaker 1: Up the cheap ones.
Speaker 3: You know, they would they put the X mark in it because it was a couple of days away from the date. But it was from the factory, so it wasn't that old. It was just like, you know, you couldn't put it on the shelf in the stores anymore. But it's just it's just wonderful memories. And then I remember when I moved to Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
Speaker 1: They wound up.
Speaker 3: Getting breaking the hit for this episode. They got an Edtimen's rack at the High V. Yeah, okay, because it wasn't really a thing of people like what is this. They only had like the chocolate chip cookies and the doughnuts and whatnot. It wasn't like hardcore. They didn't have all the cakes and stuff. They we just had a small sampling because it had to travel far to get to the Midwest, you know. But it was a little taste of home when I was there in nineteen ninety four, nineteen ninety five, you know, so it was nice.
Speaker 2: But now now you're really gonna try and make it seem like you live there for two years.
Speaker 3: Now they're just not as you're really going to try that now they're more than it's under a year, but because it's stretched over two years, you're really gonna.
Speaker 1: Say it was eleven months. Those are the two years that I lived there. I'm dead ninety nine. I'm done. I'm done.
Speaker 2: I'm done.
Speaker 1: Why I'm done? Why? You know it gets me very excited, Like when I lived.
Speaker 2: There from nineteen ninety four, My memories from nineteen ninety four nineteen ninety five, less than a full year you lived there. It's stretched over two years, so you're really gonna play it up. It gets longer and longer. This is exactly my point, and it's always been my point. No, yeah, I lived in Miami.
Speaker 1: For three years eleven months.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I lived there from twenty ten. Great memories from twenty twenty eleven to twenty thirteen. Yeah, can't, can't forget that time.
Speaker 3: Well, it's really cool now because you know, the Big Show is on a lot of radio stations across the country, and we are on in Cedar Rapids Kiss ninety five point seven. So when they send what they call liners for Elvis to record, it's like, Hey, it's Alvis Durrant on Cedar Rapids number one hit music station.
Speaker 1: I'm like yes.
Speaker 3: And then you know there's like they throw in the names of towns. I'm like, I know where the Czech villages I used to get drunk there. I love high Atha. You know, I like all the towns.
Speaker 1: I know them all so cool Water underage when you lived there, Waterloo, Iowa City, you were underage, though I wasn't. I had a fake ID.
Speaker 2: Interesting, the truth comes out.
Speaker 1: It was a real idea though, So it wasn't fake or was it?
Speaker 2: Well, I had the same one we used ID chief It was a fake ID service.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you would get it.
Speaker 2: Well, have I told the story we talked for steak ID. We talked all about my bad Florida one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well the second one came in a shoe box and with like five other people's and it would usually get stopped in customs, but this one came through and it scanned.
Speaker 3: Well, my fake ID was a real non driver. I d because back then the Iowa DMV was like okay, I just laminate it and it was you could do whatever you want.
Speaker 1: I love that. They should go back to that. They should, oh right, right, sunny.
Speaker 3: So what else is going on? I complained about vending machines. I spoke about intimates.
Speaker 2: I brought up Iowa, Yes, Coldgate. I got this new toothbrush. My friend's pat Renee told me to get it, and so I did. It's called the Colgate Hunt toothbrush. Hum Yeah, Cold Gate humming M hum eat you M. They had a song called Stars back in nineteen ninety five. Cool band was called Hum Great Sure it was counting stars big one.
Speaker 1: Okay. So the Coldgate Hum toothbrush It times how long you brush your teeth, and it gives you a score at the end. And now I'm obsessed with brushing my teeth. Is it attached to an app.
Speaker 2: Yes, so it when you put it in your mouth, put it in your mouth, it tells you like, oh, you're brushing in this zone, brush for another like ten seconds?
Speaker 1: Doesn't know?
Speaker 2: To be honest, it doesn't. And I'll tell you why because half the times I'm on the spot that I'm brushing and it like doesn't pick up. And then I'll go to a completely other side and it picks up. But it's just the thought of brushing for three minutes, which I never used to do, and all the way up like even behind my teeth. Now I'm brushing, it feels like I have a fresh from the dentist smile.
Speaker 1: Every time. Three minutes is a very long time A brush here.
Speaker 2: It is, and I have to plan around it now, Like before I shower. I used to always brush my teeth and then go in the shower, but now it's like I got to dedicate a full two and a half minutes just to brush my teeth.
Speaker 1: How often do you floss? Not enough?
Speaker 3: You're supposed to do it every day. I lie to the dentist every time. I don't actually lie. She's like, have you been flossing? I'm like, not enough. That's my answer every time, because I generally only do it on Sunday nights. I know it doesn't make sense, but Sunday nights is when I.
Speaker 2: Floss well with this Colgate toothbrush. What's really great is that it's telling you to go behind your teeth, like in the corners that I never used to really get.
Speaker 1: Just do like a quick blue bloop, blue bloop.
Speaker 2: And when I floss the other day, just because the app reminded me too, I found nothing. There was not a single thing. I'm also going to the dentist tomorrow, so I will. I'll tell you how it went.
Speaker 1: What are you doing, I'm off to the side chewing my eyes.
Speaker 2: Do you have to chew your ice?
Speaker 1: I like too, Okay, you're.
Speaker 3: Also supposed to change your toothbrush what every month or so, I don't know, Like the bristles get down, like they're flat, Like that's not good.
Speaker 2: I mean you're brushing too hard.
Speaker 3: I know, do brush hard because I know it also measures your speed. You're not supposed to brush hard because it like takes the enamel off your teeth.
Speaker 2: That's my problem.
Speaker 1: I always thought that the harder you go, you get crap off. No, and so the last time I went to the dentist for a cleaning and they told me, they're like, you brush your teeth weight too hard. So I fixed how I brush my teeth and as a result, I yeah, it's this toothbrush. It's the Colgate hum I have the Bluetooth walls. I should sponsor us.
Speaker 3: I would love that because you get cereal in your teeth, you know, you gotta brush it out stretch. By the way, that's creepy toothbrush. That's creepy. That camera in there, that's like a portable rolling around camera. It almost reminds me of Marty at the stopping shop and the giant Oh, the big robot. Cooper was punching it the other day.
Speaker 1: What's the point of it.
Speaker 3: Okay, it does. Can I tell you what the actual point is. It literally rolls around the store creepily with the big googly eyes. All it does is it finds debris on the floor, so it searches for spills debris, and it will stop there and act as like a traffic cone so you don't step on it and slip. Basically, the Marty robot is so that giant and stopping shop can avoid lawsuits. That's really all it is. Because it finds the spot and then it goes ding clean up an aisle six. That's literally what happens. It doesn't do anything. People are saying, that's so stupid. If you're gonna build such an expensive robot like that, there should be a vacuum in it, or a suction or a mop or something attached to the bottom.
Speaker 1: They basically did the bare minimum.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it rolls around and finds crap on the floor and then tell someone else to come do it. I mean, I get it, you know. That way people keep their jobs and people still have to clean. But it's like and Cooper was like I hate that thing, and she.
Speaker 1: Was punching it. That was like, leave Marty alone. Yeah, Marty is just doing his job, being and whatever. It's like, get away from me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I like, I think Marty's kind of cool. I go searching for him. I'm sure you do, but he's not in his little parking spot. I go looking around for them, like, what's up Marty? And people was like, how do you know this thing's name? Like I'm a giant idiot.
Speaker 1: No, just that's you, Scott.
Speaker 3: And then you know, we were at stopping shop because I was looking for cereals, some of which is here. Won't tell you which you'll have to find out on Monday. I and Cooper saw it.
Speaker 1: They don't. I don't, what are you doing? Nothing?
Speaker 3: So she loves the Skippy Peanut butter the balls. I forget exactly what they're called, but they come in like a cup and Skippy makes them and they're like little snack balls of peanut butter. They have pretzel ones and double peanut butter ones and chocolate ones or whatever, and they're very hard to find. So she saw them at Stop and Shop. She's like, can I please get it?
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh god, it is so expensive because full price, you know, wasn't on sale. I generally don't shop that way, But I was like, this house full price for it?
Speaker 3: That's right, so very good. So she uh, she's in one. Episode two thirteen. Episode thirteen is the finale. There is some controversy there because some places will call it episode twelve and some places will call it episode thirteen because it depends on whether you count the pilot or not.
Speaker 2: Are you on is that show? Was that a TLC?
Speaker 1: That was TLC?
Speaker 2: So that means it's on Discovery Plus Yes, but it's.
Speaker 1: Been removed from their website, which I think is weird.
Speaker 2: Which means that you're going to be on HBO Max soon. Really yeah, because HBO Max is. Here we go, Nick once, Nick, we're recording, Nick, can hear you?
Speaker 1: Hello? No? Nick? Stop stop? Nick? Sad, what do you want to go out for lunch or something? Again? No? I was just up here visiting how you doing? Did? Did? Did you? How you doing? I'm all right?
Speaker 3: Did you make some some crazy lunch last night that you want us to try?
Speaker 1: No? Not gonna not last night.
Speaker 2: I just have boring chicken.
Speaker 1: Sad was kind of boring chicken? Is it pulled? No? It's actually a barbecue chicken broccoli? Is it? Is it boned or boneless boneless? Oh that sounds like a bone in my chicken.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that sounds so this is That was the wrong sound to play.
Speaker 2: I don't about what is happening on this phone.
Speaker 1: Car. Yeah, well, you know when you call Andrew's phone, you never know what you're gonna get. Hey, wait and turn that the stupid laugh one doesn't stop. Hey, in all seriousness, when do the goats come back? String? So probably March or April. Like the babies, it's a good time to visit. No, well, Sawyer will eat the babies.
Speaker 2: No, she'll be good, she explained to the mom.
Speaker 1: Okay, will you will you just give me a heads up, let me know when the goats come back, because the dog would like to peek. Got it all right, pal, you got it. We'll talk to you soon. They take care, Bye bye egg. What were we saying right before that? Eleven? Eleven?
Speaker 3: By the way, make a wish? What were we saying right before Nick bothered us? We'll be back right after this and we're back. Oh we were talking about Marty. Oh, the skippy things, the peeni balls things. Anyway, so she comes and brings it.
Speaker 1: I check it out. Of the self checkout, because I love self checkout. It's my favorite.
Speaker 3: I love you know, putting in the codes for oh one one bananas, four two two five avocados?
Speaker 1: What, what's the matter? Those are the produce codes.
Speaker 2: It's so cool.
Speaker 1: Those are the p l U. That's like so awesome, man, You know what. It's just nice to have knowledge of things. That's a stretch. What are you talking about. It's nice to have knowledge of things. Yeah, four two four avocados. You couldn't remember the number. I said. You couldn't even remember it, idiot, two two one oneas.
Speaker 3: No four zero one one for zero, oh my god. And the organic ones have an extra number of fun of it. I think it starts with nine anyway, And for oh one.
Speaker 1: One banana's organic? Idiot, you never understand? Try again, lose it. Who's the smart one now anyway? Or Rhodes scholars sitting next to me? Folks, And I didn't even go to college. Yeah, yeah, you wasted four years, didn't you, Yeah?
Speaker 2: Because I could have just stayed home and learned produce goes.
Speaker 3: You know, before computers, the cashiers either had to learn them or they had they had a wheel. They would wheel and they would would go like that, you know, like that they would have to search it cool anyway, So the peanut butter things, she's I'm like, all right, you can get them.
Speaker 1: I know you like them. Let's go bring him to the check out. I would beep, you know what, checked out.
Speaker 3: And as we were walking to the car, she wanted to have one open the lid it was open and half empty.
Speaker 1: Gross yes, gross, Who does that? I don't know, but animals, not even who does that? But who does that?
Speaker 3: And then puts it back in the right place on the shelf. They are savages. Usually, you know you'll see like an empty energizer battery package like thrown behind the milk. People steal stuff and they just throw the package elsewhere you don't steal stuff and then put it back where it goes. I'm just saying that takes a lot of effort.
Speaker 1: It does. Walk around the store and eat these peanut part of things and the I'm gonna make my way back to Aisle three and put it back on the shelf. Where a blow are you conducting an orchestra because your hands are just And then I had the peanut butter balls and the peanut butter balls went next to the aisle and do you know what happens when the peanut butter balls do that? Did you see it? Then?
Speaker 3: I had to wait online at courtesy, you know, and I'm like, hey, I just bought these and it was open, and I'm thinking, like I actually could have opened them in the car, eaten half of them and brought them back in gross.
Speaker 1: But I'm honest, I don't do things like that. But it's just, you know.
Speaker 3: The girl was like okay, and I'm like, they were, Oh, can I can? She's like, yeah, go get another one. I don't know, I don't care.
Speaker 1: How young was this person. She was probably twenty twenty one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, Jen whatever, z is z that's the Yeah.
Speaker 1: They just phones, that's all. That's the most old person thing you've ever said. Phones. Yeah.
Speaker 3: She was like, is there a TikTok about it? I'm like, yeah, here and then she understood TikTok. They speaking TikTok.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm listening to the most like boomer headline story of all time.
Speaker 1: I'm not a boomer. It's just I'm not the boomer. What's that from?
Speaker 2: Er Yes from the kindergarten cop jingle all the way.
Speaker 1: No, I think it is kindergarten cop. Very good, it's not that. Yeah, I know that one in the classroom. It's not that too. First I thought it was Twins, but it's not. You know, you said you were going to watch Twins. You didn't. I didn't. Can you watch it this weekend? Sure? Schwartzenegger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I just saw the last action here on Danny DeVito with him. Did you ever see that one?
Speaker 1: I don't think I did.
Speaker 2: I'm in a movie club and we go to see a movie every month. Sorry, and Josh's pick this month was the last action here. They were doing a screening of it over at the Alamo in Brooklyn.
Speaker 3: You went to text, Oh h, it's did you go to the basement to see the movie at the Alamo?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: They're in the basement of the Alamo they have a theater? What at the actual Alamo in Texas?
Speaker 2: So we've established I went to Brooklyn, But.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, did you go to the in the basement they have a theater? You know?
Speaker 2: So what you meant to say was the Alamo has a basement movie theater, not did you go to the Alamo's basement to watch the movie, and I said it was in Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: So you've never seen Pee Wee's Big Adventure. No, okay, the Alamo does not have a basement. Okay, just saying pee Wee wanted to see it because oh wow, yeah got me there. He thought that's where his bike went. Got me. But the Alamo doesn't have a basement. I want you to let you know you should have known that. Have you ever seen pee Wee's Big Adventure? Again, I don't know if like, maybe you're just hind five seconds I established I did not see you didn't see it. I didn't hear you say that. You were just making fun of me. No, you were just rambling about the Alamo and then tried to pull a Zinger doesn't have a Basement's Big Adventure.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna give you a test, okay, okay, because I want you to see pee Wee's Big Adventure. In pee Wee's Big Adventure, what cereal does he eat for breakfast?
Speaker 1: Horn pops?
Speaker 3: No, it's something that you would never even think of, man Weeks. No, you would never think.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll tell you what if you can remember it was on our rip sign because for tea cereal very good? Wow, you actually remember that. I'm shocked. I pitied a fool who don't like my cereal. You have to go watch it?
Speaker 3: What what? What's the matter is yours? That was Pee Wee Hermon doing mister T in the show in the movie. Oh cool, Yes, he built this like Rube Goldberg thing to like make himself breakfast cracks, the egg, the whole thing.
Speaker 1: I've seen that clip. Oh okay, well that's well he's eating mister T cereal though. Cool. It was. It's a fun movie. Yeah, I like Pee Wee. Okay, anyway, so go get a coldgate hum toothbrush. Is that where we're back to?
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, I highly recommend it. I wonder what these cameras are going to click when they're all done with it.
Speaker 1: But I'm done with my toothbrush. I use it to clean the grout in the shower. So on the top of the on the top of the little shampoo rack, there's a couple of toothbrushes, because you know those things they get moldy, you know, the like the are you gonna come visit me in my blood drive tomorrow? I can't this time, sad, I can't sad. I'm sorry because I have to drop off a truck at the body shop in Secaucus.
Speaker 2: No. Oh, no, sad. That makes me sad. I like that you visited last year.
Speaker 1: That was fun. Maybe Wilson will come again. Yeah, I hope people. We have over one hundred people signed up. Well, if you're listening to this podcast today on Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Yes, go to redcrossblood dot org, use the sponsor code Elvis and sign up. I have such a big day tomorrow.
Speaker 1: If you live in the New York Tri state area, you can see Andrew and friends. Yes, just bring the other people show up. Just bring your arm. Yeah, and a rubber band. No, what do they call that thing?
Speaker 2: Turniquet?
Speaker 1: I don't the rubber thing they wrap around your arm. What do they call it? That's kind. I bet it has a name, A rubber thing, a hose.
Speaker 3: It's not a hose. I bet it has a name, Andrew. It must everything in this world has a name.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm going to give blood tomorrow, hopefully. But if you don't, If you show up and you're listening to this and you they turn you away, don't take it personally. They they do turn people away, but it's for your safety.
Speaker 3: If you go, the password is mister T. So if you tell Andrew mister T if you go there, he'll give you a shirt. No't, we'll send you one.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: If anybody comes up to you and says mister T, okay, I'd be really impressed. Okay, that's a great listener, great because they traveled from you know, far away to come see you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So and maybe you could sign an autograph, you know.
Speaker 2: I feel like nobody asks for signed autographs anymore.
Speaker 1: Not really, just the people that want to sell the money bay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I feel like celebrities know that now, so they're like, no, I'm not signing anything.
Speaker 1: People just want to take pictures now, yeah, and that's the way to do it, yeah, or get a video. I think a picture is way more impressive than a piece of something with it or a video.
Speaker 2: It's really nice too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that takes too long. Celebrities just want to be like allright, click next. They don't want to be.
Speaker 1: Like, Hi, happy birthday, little Katie. Your dad said that you like me? You know what? Who's little Katie? Whoever?
Speaker 3: You know some some TikTok star you in mis TikTok. Well, it's you know, all the kids, the kids. Okay, the kids are ticktacking, all right, listen, okay, so fine, so listen here. Listen here, buddy. When you got on the celebrity birthday page where you get the birthdays for the horoscopes, so I went there yesterday.
Speaker 2: Eighty percent of them are all fake celebrities. Well call influencer.
Speaker 3: Yesterday I did the horoscopes with Sam and the only person you had on there was like da Vid de Deem whatever.
Speaker 1: His name was, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I V Digs, yes, an actor. Never heard of him before, Okay, you definitely have didn't. Also, it was Neil Diamond's birthday. You didn't have that on there because.
Speaker 1: We had Caroline.
Speaker 3: Everybody knows that you didn't have him on there, and it was it was a couple of other people.
Speaker 1: So I I noticed that there were I knew they were no extra notes. I didn't.
Speaker 3: All I said, is well, it only says d V Diggs on here. I said, as I was listening to the news station this morning, they also said that it was Neil Diamond's birthday, so I just added that in. But there were a couple of other people on there. I was like, oh, Misha Barton, people know who she is.
Speaker 2: It's very niche.
Speaker 1: More people know d V Digs than never heard of the name of my never never. I'm just so subjective. You're right, so that's why should just add everybody who has a famous name. But no, I only add up to four. Okay, but there's one. There was literally one.
Speaker 2: Because all the other ones were Misha Barton, Neil Diamond.
Speaker 1: Right, You've done lots of other dumb ones.
Speaker 3: You study them a little too hard. Sometimes I skip over them. First of all, you put names that I can't skip them.
Speaker 2: If I think I'm skit, well, I skip your birthdays.
Speaker 3: There are times were there people that I can't pronounce or never heard of. Remember that one when they really screwed me.
Speaker 1: Who was that? Hulo Rilla?
Speaker 3: No, it was the model, the model Iman Emon, Yeah, Iman, And I said, I was like, how do you say this guy is beforehand?
Speaker 1: And they said I'm man. I was like, okay, because I hadn't remembers from the eighties or nineties or whatever, you know, So I said a happy birthday to Chubby Checker, and i'man First.
Speaker 2: Of all, I would never put Chubby Checkers.
Speaker 1: It's not a burger place. It's just chubby Checker. Is that Checkers? No?
Speaker 2: I always a chubby Checker.
Speaker 1: Come on, baby, let's do the twist. That's chubby Checker. Now.
Speaker 2: I'm just picturing like a burger place named chubby Checkers.
Speaker 1: It'd be great. You know what, I bet it was originally named chubby Checkers and they got sued.
Speaker 2: True.
Speaker 1: Now it's just Checkers and rally.
Speaker 2: Well, we hope you enjoyed this episode of bull Chat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we just talked about absolutely nothing.
Speaker 2: But I feel like that's what our listeners have been craving ever since we've been trying to get episodes in and not as consistent.
Speaker 3: Speaking of craving, what's that? Oh, Jesse, I hope you're watching.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you all so much for listening. We appreciate you. These thirty three minutes really made you happy. It's actually about thirty five minutes because there's commercials in. Oh true true so, but thank you all so much. And yeah, we'll see you Monday.
Speaker 1: We'll see you Monday with an all new Serial Killers and guess what we're going to record that right now? Hope you're hungry? Hold please? Oh here we go, Okay, talk to you later. Say clink, guys, clink. We still don't have a bowl.
Speaker 2: That's not a clink. That's like very asmri e.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it also kind of sounds like a ball. Okay, cool, I'll grow my nails longer. Please don't Bye bye