Speaker 1: Wat's up and welcome back to another episode of No Sealers Podcast with your hosts Now fuck that with your load glasses Malone, Man, what's the deal? Man? Let me start just asking this as somebody who who's been in southern California his whole life, Los Angeles County his whole life. Are you not tired of the Clippers? Being? Sorry?
Speaker 2: I actually don't really care, to be honest. Only thing I really pay attention to pay attention to the Clippers for is the halftime shows that the homies been performing at.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and shout out to the Clippers because they actually let me perform. And I know my street background makes it really hard for people to give me a chance. I just want them to win so bad. Like I've never in my life rooted for the Clippers to win, and I've never rooted against them, but I've never rooted for them. But they got three guys from around the way from LA County, George Russ and Kawhi Leonard.
Speaker 3: Oh see, but that don't count though.
Speaker 2: You know, you know what though, the thing about the Clippers I was telling Darryl Clipper Daryl this is that it's only people from from four different sections who want to be who want to be Clippers, whoever want to play for the Clippers. It's people from the I E. People from the O C, people from Lancaster, and people from Palmdale.
Speaker 1: You know, Lancaster and Palmdale's called.
Speaker 3: The A V.
Speaker 2: Well, whatever the case, it was two different sections.
Speaker 1: So but you don't think that's hard that they got all that the l A County dudes on the shame squad, all the Southern California dudes on the Clippers to Leonard from from the Murders La County.
Speaker 3: That is, that's in La County Marina. Oh yeah, Marina Valley?
Speaker 1: Is that No? No, no, that's no. I take that back. Yes, it's Greater Los Angeles.
Speaker 3: It's Riverside Camp, Yeah, Riverside.
Speaker 1: But they all from Greater Los Angeles. Yes, so they all Southern California boys playing for one team.
Speaker 3: You got, you.
Speaker 1: Got Laker Tyler coaching them.
Speaker 2: I mean so, so what you're saying is everybody that moved on from the Lakers, you know, you go to the you go to the Clippers, and it's like the thing is I would like to I would like for the Clippers to win one, but I think their best shot has come and gone.
Speaker 1: I think this is their best shot this year.
Speaker 3: I'm not counting this year.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about the previous year when they had all that, when they had Live City, that was their best shot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they had no chance then that's that just wasn't gonna happen. But I think this is their best chance this year. They got Paul George and Kawhi kind of at that place in their careers where they're have to hit they hot. They twilight as well, at least PG. You know, they getting close to that twilight time where they starting to you know, they're gonna end up curving down. And they got Russell Westbrook in his twilight years. And they got him for seven hundred thousand dollars, So you got a first ball at Hall of Famer because for seven hundred thousand.
Speaker 3: Dollars, what you mean? They got him for seven hundred thousand.
Speaker 1: So when the Lakers traded him and the team, you know, the team he was with, they they they made a buyout. It was Jazz. The Jazz bought him out of his contract, so it made him a free agent, so they paid him so they didn't have to. I don't know what they worked out. You know, in basketball, when the team wants to buy you out your contract. Let's say you owed twenty three million dollars for the rest of the season. They can say, look, win't gonna make you wait for these weekly checks. Were gonna just cut you this check for sixteen million right now. It's right like man, So your contract is done and you are a free agent. And russ had that happened to Rush. They bought him out his contract and he goes to play for the Clippers for what is almost probably like the minimum.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, he don't need the money. He got it, he got his, he got his whole back in.
Speaker 1: I know, but seven hundred thousand you get the first ballot Hall of Famer. That's cheap. And it's funny because it's coming in handy for this first round of the playoffs when they don't have Kevin Durant. Man, excuse me, when they don't have Paul George.
Speaker 2: You give me my back end. It's all good.
Speaker 1: Once they pay the back end, is it.
Speaker 3: Run run my back end up. That sounds crazy, but.
Speaker 1: I know you already fuck with basketball head cuz, but I just thought it was funny because as the the landlord of the No, I'm sorry, the coast Guard of the West Coast, the land that was low Remember that was low Dig's name. It no, Low Digs was the landlord of R and B. Shout out the low Low Digs was really calling itself the landlord.
Speaker 3: Of that terrible.
Speaker 2: That name is absolutely terrible, like unadulterated, unadulterated terribleness, that's what that name is.
Speaker 1: Lord is so talented too, He's such a talented dude. Shout out the load Digs. No sellers, g L got my little brother head. Well, you know the thing about those sellers that make no sillings dope is it's not like a regular well it's it's like the old school podcast right where it's like the old school podcast where you just get the preview, like you get to be a fly on the wall for a conversation between people. It's not an interview. Like I don't care what what new record you got coming out here, I don't care what club you DJing that. I don't want to talk to you about what you got going on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I'm with you.
Speaker 1: All I needed to pick at your intellect. You know, the whole premise of those seelings is we explore the dark parts of you know, of this life for the culture. So we start to have conversations in places you don't want to have conversations in, like prime example, like R Kelly on She Got That Vibe. There's a line at the end of that song. R Kelly was in a group called Public Announcement. Most people don't know this. He started his career in a group Public Announcement. Really the group sounded like gap band. That was the whole idea. R Kelly was like Charlie Wilson, and Public Announcement was like gap band for him. And he has a song, She's Got that Vibe vibe. At the end of the song, he's like, I think the words was little Pretty Aliyah, She's got that vibe?
Speaker 3: Did he say that?
Speaker 1: I'm going to tell you exactly what he said? Hold up, she didn't got that?
Speaker 3: Is it true? That?
Speaker 2: Is it true that uh Aliyah's uncle is thee who leaked the R Kelly sex tape because he was mad about some business that they had.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I heard something like that, but you know, I don't know. You know, niggas make up all kinds of stuff. People make stuff up all the time. So he's singing who has that vibe? And then he says Joe, Anne's got it, Lenise says got it, Teresa's got it, Tonia's got it. I tell you Shirl's got it. Boy, I tell you Betty's got it. Chip has got it, Chip has got it. Huh it's a girl named Chip. I hope he wasn't talking about a dude. And Anne's got it it, Gail's got it, Stephanie's got it, and so Brina's got it, brochell Ha's got it, Glad He's got it, Mantina's got it, let O cute of Lea's got it? Oh old, Stacey's got it. So and I ain't make that up? Look up the lyrics to vibe, right, But we explore those conversations that we all know are present, but we never as a culture decided to go in with a flashlight and really explore where we stood on that.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: I think that's a new premise, though I don't think that it's always been. It ain't always been like that as far as what because like that's a new thing with people digging, digging through people's tweets and going back and they song lyrics and trying to understand why niggas is pedophiles and all that kind.
Speaker 1: That's not that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying, well, obviously R. Kelly's not a pedophile. I get it. That that that feel comfortable. You know, it's this weird space and time now where we're just using words ridiculously because we like how they make us feel. A pedophile specifically as a person who is sexually attracted to somebody pre pubescent or free puberty, you know what I mean. Like in the real world, like historically, like men have been taken wise as young as twelve and thirteen years old to start their family if they have pubity. Okay, now we're in a time fast forward today where it's funny because we think we so much better than all of those times. But this is the worst time to be alive. What this is actually the worst time in human history. Like the Earth is under the greatest attack in the war. That sounds crazy, yes, I know if you think about it. The we're the Earth is we put the Earth under the most attacks right Like right now, the air is the worst, the water is at its lowest, the ice is melting everything about it. And it ain't just population. It's an abuse of privilege for human beings. Like we eating so much food, they're cloning food, Yes, you know what I'm saying. So we think we're better than a time before, maybe when things wasn't favorable for a few people, but the earth was, human beings were better. Human beings are worse now than they ever were before. It's like, and I think mainly it's because we're in a situation where we're all trying to look good but not actually be good. So we're doing everything behind closed doors. We don't want nobody to know.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think I don't think a lot of people are trying to look good. Yes, but I don't think that's what it is. I don't think that's the problem.
Speaker 1: What you think is the problem.
Speaker 2: It's not about people trying to look good. It's just more about people wanting to feel good. They want to feel better than other people. I don't think people too much care about how they look to other people, but they want they care how they look.
Speaker 3: And feel to themselves.
Speaker 2: It's a vanity thing more so than it is about the scrutiny of other people.
Speaker 1: But you don't think that's the same thing at that point.
Speaker 2: Might be the same blade with different different tips, different sides of the same blade.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's the we saying the same thing. Like women are adding extensions to their eyelashes.
Speaker 3: Bro, I know that's like.
Speaker 1: A lot, you know what I'm saying, Like it started off with hair or boostie's or now it's their eyelashes, Like they have one so far they like, Yo, my eyelashes are not long enough. Let me make them longer.
Speaker 3: That's what they're doing.
Speaker 1: So I'm telling you it's all about how it looks to people. I don't think they genuinely want to be better, or I don't think they genuinely want to feel better. I think they want other people to feel better about them, because if it was people who wanted to feel better, this also be the greatest era of people in shape that you know that changes how you feel and look with it primarily it changes how you feel. This is the era of you go get surgery, even some of the dudes. I just seen this whole news report about the dudes, just like millions of dudes going to get bbls and like light bulb and it's like and I just seen it. It was on social media. Look it up when you get a chance. Google it. Like this huge, this huge rocking of men getting this huge like number spike of men getting bbls and plastic surgery. They don't want to feel better. They just want to other people to feel better about them, because if you get a BBL, it don't make you feel better. It actually fucks you up. And I'm certain part of your body if you get a breast plant, there's certain parts of your breast, you know what I mean. Women get they'll never get that feeling back. Yes, so the only thing it changes is how other people see it, because you know, it don't change how they see it.
Speaker 2: Well, no, I know that, but I'm saying, well, yeah, we said the same thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I think this is the worst time for human beings in history.
Speaker 3: That's kindact a lot.
Speaker 1: Not really people, it's pieces of shithead. I'm with you, like telling you that, Yeah, but no, you you say people are I don't even like using the word. You say people are incapable of learning or done with it.
Speaker 3: People are stupid?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, right, I don't think that. I think and we've said we had this conversation multiple times. I think people are too busy to take time to learn. Learning to some of us, you know what I mean, learning comes easy. To a lot of people, learning is not easy because you got to be able to communicate the information in a digestible way for them to understand and even remember. Okay, So I don't think people are incapable of learning. I think people are too busy to make to learn. You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Learning what watching Love and Hip hop or West Coast Batties. Well, I'm just asking what are they too busy doing.
Speaker 1: Hell, if you live in la if you live in Watts right now, right if you live in Compton or Watts, these are considered the ghetto to live. To rent a place, the rent is twenty eight hundred, so you probably busy working. You got to pay this rent. I mean even in the poorest places in Los Angeles County the rent is two three thousand dollars. So you ain't got time to hang out like you used to be. Okay, I mean you really got to go to work. So you busy working. You busy on social media trying to kind of garner some sense of social currency, you know, because everybody wants to be relevant, it matter, you know what I mean one way or another.
Speaker 2: Man, All right, what what tell people be trying to look the part instead of actually being the party.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: They rather look good than actually do the work to be good.
Speaker 1: Goes back to my point where this is the worst time in human history. We don't even want to eat real food. We want to just we want to feel like we put something on our stomach. Think about half the stuff we eating and we digesting at all of these places, like simple words like refined, don't bread wheat bread refined, like if you know what refining that process is, or pasteurizing and maybe like ultra pasteurized, right, and it's like that's stripping of all the vitamins and minerals, and we just buying that shit out the store like it's nothing because we want the taste of juice. We don't actually want the benefit as a society of juice. You know, we don't want the true benefit of it. We want the taste of juice. We want people, we want to post on our Instagram we have juice and we want to taste it, but we don't want what juice actually does for you. Okay, hell, we don't even want fruit with seeds, the thing that make it a fruit.
Speaker 3: You think about it, that makes it a fruit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fruits grow, so a fruit and theory has seeds. That's why cucumber is a fruit. So the thing that actually makes it a fruit. We don't even want to eat that shit because we like, I don't know just now, I don't quite know, because I eat I go buy seeded watermelons all the time and eat the black seeds. But most people do not need to eat seeded watermelon. Uh, why you eat the black seed because it's seeds. It's like life, I mean fresh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you don't have to eat the seeds to prove a point.
Speaker 1: It's not that it's like, ahm, it's what you should do, you know what I mean. They're digestible. It's like putting life into your body. Yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 3: You got literally that literally means they're not digestible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't come out hole all the time. You can kind of chew on them a little bit, break them down a little bit, break them down. But people want to eat fruits with no seed. The thing that make it, the thing that makes it a fruit. That's where we're at in society.
Speaker 2: I don't think that people well, yes, that's true. People do want seedless they do like it's like seedless fruits. They want dairyless milk, that's true.
Speaker 1: Like people want almond, Like you can't milk an almond because now why not call it almond water? Because these crazy motherfuckers be like, now I want milk, but I don't want it to be there like dairy makes it milk. This is where we're at in society. This is where we're at. You not chripping off because you start to thinking. Now you're like, hold up, that is kind of great. Think about it. Seedless fruit, dairyless milk, Like niggas is eating dairy less, dairy free dairy. Let's milk the thing that makes it milk, Like think about even like all of this whole vegan movement, like niggas won't chicken less chicken strips, Like they're taking collie flour right, seasoning in it, like process is it the seasoning it, processing it and cooking it to make it taste like chicken?
Speaker 3: Yeah, nigga, it's a coliefloer. Yeah, but.
Speaker 2: I'm with you. I agree with you. Meatless meat, but I also don't want. I don't want. I don't want no dairy either.
Speaker 1: Then why the fuck won't you just fucking drink water?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 1: Why would you have.
Speaker 3: I don't drink. I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't drink like almond milk, and all I will. I will try oat milk though, But oat milk. I have tried oat milk.
Speaker 1: It's not there's no dear, it's not a milk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm trying. I've tried oat milk and different things.
Speaker 2: And that's because I guess in my brain it made sense to me when I synthesize information, because you know, like if you eat oatmeal at the water, you know, the broth from the from the milk, I mean the broth from the oatmeal, so that that's like oat milk.
Speaker 1: That's not milk milk.
Speaker 3: I know, but I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: But that's what I'm saying. See you falling into the whole trick of all this ship with the bullshit, and it's like, that's what I'm saying. This is the worst fucking time in human humans are at their fucking worst today. I'm telling you, like, you gotta think all the ship the world has been through like slavery, the Transatlantic slave trade. This shit is worse than that. Like right now, well buy Chinese products and we all know that there is a literal legal slavery going on, and we still buy the product.
Speaker 2: Yes, when has slavery not been Actually, that's not legal slavery.
Speaker 1: It's legal slavery.
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 1: Why is it not.
Speaker 2: It's not the same because when you enslaved somebody is different than having them work for bare bones.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what slavery is, baar bones.
Speaker 3: No, it's not.
Speaker 1: What's the difference.
Speaker 2: Because in slaving someone or enslaving a whole race of people is different than it's like, well, take it or leave a situation.
Speaker 3: They don't have to work there? They do? They don't.
Speaker 1: What do you? Yes? They do?
Speaker 3: Are you talking about like the camps and shit, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Talking I'm talking about China for real. I'm talking about the place where you can't have that many kids. They're gonna control every aspect of your life. And all we can do as a society is bragget about they thrive in economy. Well, America had a thrive in economy when they asked slavery too, America economy is doing.
Speaker 2: Crazy, So I don't think you should say that, but.
Speaker 1: Shit, it was America's economy was thriving and all that free labor. Nick Bell hit for free Huh.
Speaker 3: Do you think we should go back to free labor?
Speaker 1: Obviously? No? But how do we make a big deal and buy Chinese products?
Speaker 2: Who making a big deal about buying Chinese products?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: How do we make a big deal out of slavery and persecution and then we buy Chinese products?
Speaker 2: I think it was just more or less because everything about it was wrong. Like the white people stole the land, then they stole the niggas, then they then they came and killed a whole bunch of people, like the China. The Chinese is kind of like they they haven't now the Chinese like kind of like with the whole like Taiwan situation.
Speaker 1: Right, you know what, China is smarter and different than So they didn't steal niggas. That's just not really accurate. The nigga too got stolen, but that's not what happened Africa. You know, the western coast Africa was selling people. Yeah, like imagine if China starts selling China, like, we're not letting y'all get none of these people. Y'all came by none of our people were gonna keep all billion of these people and they gonna work for us. Imagine if Africa said that, like, you know what, when we got all these people, we did enslave and we instead of selling these you know, ten twenty thirty million people around the rest of the world, we just gonna keep them making work for free and build up our whole African economy.
Speaker 2: And half flor that's what you think that, that's what you think the African should have did.
Speaker 1: I'm saying Africa could be China right, that those countries on the western coast Africa can beat China. They could add all the free label and build up their own economy instead of you know, selling them for some seasoning in a rifle they were selling. They were selling men for niggas for seasoning and rifles. Like nigga, your food don't got flavor, You're gonna trade a nigga for flavor. Flavor is good, but damn it ain't that good. If I don't know, if I would trade a nigga for seasonings like Laurry's. Nigga like Laurry's probably not.
Speaker 2: No, h What I'm saying is I think that well, one, I don't think slavery is right in any in any capacity, sure. Two, I don't think that slavery is the answer. Three I think that China also has a different They have a different way of life. China, China, they're there. China is an authoritarian is almost I guess, would you consider it's under a dictatorship. So China is a full dictatorship based on you know, their leadership.
Speaker 1: Right, it's a little unique, but it's closed, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Okay, But we have a capitalism, a capitalistic quote unquote democratic society that that that is built on the back of breed and capitalism. China's not set up that way.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: What they did was instead of empowering a few citizens, right that had the ownership of many, they said, we the only ones that's gonna own people.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But what I'm saying is it ship rolled downhill. It's set up.
Speaker 3: The country is set up in a different way than our country is set up.
Speaker 2: So I don't think it's a unique set of circumstances to solve each problem. If China, if China was set up like a capitalistic society like ours.
Speaker 3: I think it would be different to be fucked up, That's my point.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying it's just as fucked up now. The only difference is it ain't set up for a few few Chinese people that take advantage of it at that level, like how America was set up for only so many Americans, and America was set up cause slaves was so cheap. When they got here, there was bond, slaves wholesale.
Speaker 2: You know who who I think got to figure out Japan. I think Japan gotta figure it out the way they has it figured out. Sweden gotta figure out. Yeah, I've never been there, but I know about it. But I'm just saying I've been to Japan and I know the way their culture is set up. It is not set up on It's not rooted in greed. Their culture is set up on tradition and community. M So, so you don't see the same problems in China and in Japan, and you don't see the same problems in the United States as Japan. You're starting to see. For instance, when we was I mean obviously social media and the Internet, but when we was younger, you didn't see, you didn't hear about or see. You didn't hear about or see anything going on in Canada like that. You just always heard it was a great place. Everybody got free health care. Now, I think the more you get further into the where we headed as a North American continent, I see Canada kind of diving into the capitalism a little bit more. And it might just be because of the Internet and I have more access to information, but I see Canada trending trending more towards US. I think those other little smaller countries got to figure it out better than we do. But they also don't have the amount of people we have either, Like Japan. You won't go to Japan and see a whole bunch of Dominicans and Puerto Ricans. And you know, America. You know what I was thinking about too, now that I'm thinking, I mean, now that I'm here, I was thinking about remember when America was kicking off and they was like, you know, give us your disenfranchise, give us your poor, give us your sick. They was trying to build a country because they didn't have nothing. The bunch of white people left left England right and came over or left Europe and came on de generous and a bunch of Yeah, Christopher Columbus, that was the first undocumented immigrants. So them niggas got on them ships and came over here and killed a bunch of Native Americans, just killed a bunch of natives and a bunch of and took they and took like this, our ship.
Speaker 3: Laid everybody down. Right.
Speaker 2: Then when they started setting up the colonies and they got everything going, they like, look, everybody welcome in the America because they was trying to compete with Europe, so low key they set the president for how this shit is. But now it's now it's irreversible because you can't go back and change the constitution. That you can't go back and change the Declaration of Independence. You can only amend it, right, So that's why we got all these fucking amendments of people like oh, I forgot what the which number was, But you have all these amendments, but they can't go back and change the foundation of it, and the foundation of it is fucked up.
Speaker 1: What do you think is fucked up about the foundation of the Constitution.
Speaker 2: I think everything, like I think everything should be tore up and start over again. Religion, the whole economy, economy, money structure.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 2: The Declaration of Independence was fucked up about that is all men are created equal.
Speaker 3: That's not true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that that's that's where they had it right in the Constitution, that that was the concept. So is the Constitution really flawed?
Speaker 3: It needs to be specific that.
Speaker 1: All men are created What more specific do you need to get to.
Speaker 2: That, because now you're gonna have a whole bunch of people talking about I'm not a man, I'm non binary, I'm you know, all this other kind of shit.
Speaker 1: But that that's not See, that's silly. Like sometimes got to come to a place where you stop being ridiculous.
Speaker 2: But look, I'm not being I'm just saying because I'm not specific, I know, but I'm literal. So if you tell me not to go outside, right, and I go in there, and I go and I go in and in the den and and then there's an add on to the house, I'm not outside.
Speaker 1: But but then that's like saying you need to change the term mankind. You don't need to draft that for people to be silly. People don't have to put all beings are created equal.
Speaker 3: People are silly humans. People are silly.
Speaker 1: But your job is not to cater to silly people.
Speaker 2: No, But when I I'm telling you is that And then other thing is like the rights right, the bare arms.
Speaker 3: That's another one.
Speaker 2: Either we all got guns, you said this, Either we all got guns or nobody got guns.
Speaker 1: Shit, who don't got guns? Listen? I think I don't. I don't know until we get to the thirteenth where it get a little funny. I don't know if the constitution is the issue, but if they had to draft a new constitution, I don't think it would be good. I think it would be really bad, because again, this is the worst time in the history of humans, you know what I mean, Like humans are at their worst, they're at their most Like vanity probably is one of the worst places you can be, one of the worst sins. Vanity is literally like the bottom of the pits, you know what I'm saying. The only thing probably worse than vanity is like just when you're like when you totally logged out, like you just don't care about nothing. Vanity is a it's such a false sense of care that it's like fake love. No love is like like if like always say this right, Like the opposite of good, like God, is love. Right, the opposite of love is not hate. The opposite of love is indifference, you know what I'm saying. So I think indifference is the worst place to be when you don't care about other people completely, right, But then there's a space to truly care about people. Right now, we have the fakest sense of care for people. Like everything is like like Karen Bass, right, shout out to Karen Bass. Like her whole shit is ran on cleaning up the homeless in downtown. It's not like structure like, oh, we need to help these people and get homeless people in houses. It's like, no, we tired of the homeless people in downtown. It looks horrible. We need to get them off the street. It's like like I saw people arguing at a park, right, it was a fucking park. It's like, we don't want them homeless people in our park. We can't walk through our park. And it's like they're fucking homeless. I saw another thing where they were talking about building a homeless kind of like a shelter, a mega shelter, like somewhere like north of downtown LA. And this community was like, don't put that shit over here. We don't need the high crime like it's homeless people. All people could do was personally be motivated for themselves. This is the worst fucking time to be fucking alive. Like, look at that shit. People are putting fucking fake eyelashes on their eyes. Eyelashes head. I don't even never see my eyelashes. I've never seen my eyelashes up.
Speaker 3: I mean, we've all had an eyelash in our eye before here.
Speaker 1: When have the fuck we've seen our eyelashes. The foxs we're doing, I mean, they're literally made for you not to see them. They're right in the path of your fucking eyes, and they're made for the for you not to see them. You can't even see if you can go to sleep and you won't see them. Motherfuckers. You can blink your eyes, nigga, you will not see your eyelashes. Look at feel what I'm saying. This is the worst fucking time. I am so upset that I'm alive at this time.
Speaker 3: So what you wanted to be here earlier?
Speaker 1: I for sure should have been here in the fucking sixties, in that six That's a good I'd rather have to I'd rather society be as simple as arguing for rights than acting like we have them. I'd rather have the hope and the faith that rights are possible than to wake up every day acting like they fucking exist.
Speaker 3: So you don't think they exist.
Speaker 1: Yes, I have a right to vote for Joe fucking Biding or Donald Trump. That's what I have the right to vote for.
Speaker 3: You could have voted for somebody. You can write it.
Speaker 1: You you know that person don't have a chance, so you just casting your vote for the sake of nothing. I'm going to vote for this tree.
Speaker 3: You could have went out in campaigned for Independent.
Speaker 1: For him to lose, because the whole election is built off economic spending. Right, So really, we got the right to vote. Martin Luther King died for the right to vote for Joe Biden or Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: That's not why he died.
Speaker 1: That's why he died. Like that's where we're at now. He I'll never forget that last speech. That's like the greatest Martin Luther King's speech. People always talk about that lame ass I had a dream speech. That I had a dream speech is the laming speech in Martin Luther King's fucking career.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna touch that.
Speaker 1: This is the I am. It's all me. Let's go on record that I had a dream speech. Is white people's fucking speech. That is not our fucking speech. White people love that fucking speech. We do not love that fucking I had a dream speech. I remember them they used to play that ship in class. I'll be like, man, this is bullshit. I had a dream. I had a dream too. The best Martin Luther King's speech. Hold up, let me figure it out. I'm gonna tell you speeches and sermons by Martin Luther King. The best one is it was right before he died and he was speaking at It was like a in Memphis. It was for like the trash the trash men were on strike. I think it was I've been to the Mountaintop. That is the greatest fucking Martin Luther King's speech ever. Before he died, he had a speech written that was going to be delivered you know what I mean, called why America May go to Hell. I got's a fucking speech.
Speaker 2: I got a random question of when they when need all these public figures? Is writing these speeches back in the day, did they practice them like nigga like like matth Hafe would practice his bars for a battle.
Speaker 1: I hope. So I saw these I saw these little young brothers right now that's in Tennessee, and it was a little clip with his dude was talking and the guys that got kicked out of the the some sense of political gathering. I'm not fully you know, intertwined into American politics well enough, but he was talking and they had a clip of him when he was like in college. He might have been like twenty, and he was like running for like student body president at the college, and he sounded like Carlton. And then like I saw another speech where he was like run talking like Martin Luther King. He was singing his notes and we will overcome, and they was like you know, and it's funny because Tarita she posted it and I looked in the comments stand I was like, well, you know he was young. Then I'm like, man, this motherfuck only twenty seven now twenty eight, Like this shit is rehearsed, like he was looking at much like the King shit though, like I'm feel stealless Nigga riffs.
Speaker 3: I'm FeelA do this whole shit.
Speaker 1: I got this motherfucker down. Now that's not to say his agendas. Even the other brother just in something that nigga was singing with a white woman. We shall overcome again. It's twenty twenty three. If we haven't overcome yet, we are not going to overcome sixty years later. This nigga's thinking that shit with this white lady at this fucking airport. I was so man looking.
Speaker 3: At that then.
Speaker 2: So then so you would you rather people just abolish the hope?
Speaker 1: I don't. But that's my point here. I don't think the hope is genuine.
Speaker 2: I don't think genuine rip services fans fair. I think the hope is for sale.
Speaker 1: I think hope is the the most value product in America. If you sell hope, you could get wealthy. Really half down, think about all the people who sell hope. Hope is nigga. If hope was a stock nigga, it would be at an all time high.
Speaker 3: I need to I'm about to start selling hope.
Speaker 1: I don't watch a lot of niggas sell hope. All them creatures that be on TV with them shows niggas. I seen a nigga. If the nigga selling holy water in a package for real, Yeah, I'm gonna tell you it is holy water packages or sell yup. Then motherfuckers was for sale in a package, and he was like, all you gotta this is pay for shipping, nigga. If I gotta pay for shipping, that means you're selling it. Hold on, what's this motherfucker name? Come in a little purple package? Preacher selling holy water? I can't remember. Oh, here go Peter pop Off miracle spring water.
Speaker 3: Miracle spring water is and.
Speaker 1: That motherfucker for sale, he says, is free, but you have to pay for shipping, and you know the money go to them. So he getting the money for the shipping. And then he acted like, you're paying for it, but they probably milling the shit for free, nigga, They are selling tons of them. They getting rid of tons of their motherfuckers. Fat hope is like white guilt and hope. White guilt and hope are the two greatest products in America right now. If you sell hope, you are the man.
Speaker 3: I'm about to get in on that.
Speaker 1: If you sell white guilt, if you are if you are willing white guilt right now is making so many people so much money. White people really got the audacity to be guilty, and it ain't real guilt. It's like, we need to look better in front of the audience, so we're gonna act like we feel bad for these niggas, so we gonna donate blah blah blah dollars.
Speaker 3: I'm about to get in on some of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's your right. It's like your closest thing you're gonna get to reparations.
Speaker 3: I need somebod I need some of that Hope money.
Speaker 1: Whole money cracking. Hope you up the church, DJ Heads.
Speaker 3: Church, I'm gonna just start selling hope.
Speaker 1: That's church itself, Hope DJ Heads. You know Double Rock Tabernacle byby have some called Double Rock Tabernacle. Maybe you're having some ship going on with that. Man.
Speaker 3: It ain't Mountain Spring Holy Water, but it'll do.
Speaker 1: That nigga named Peter pop Off. Look him up, Peter pop Off. That nigga is selling Mountain Spring water averatie like free spring, Mountain water, free spring miracle, free Miracle spring water, and you just pay for.
Speaker 3: Shipping that motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Little package looked like little ketch you a package at McDonald's. That shit couldn't even if you were don a thirsty that she wouldn't even get you extra two minutes.
Speaker 3: Of life, Peter pop Off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm giving you these bars, man. I don't think. I don't think you really realize how crappy this time in history is.
Speaker 3: I mean, I look at all of it is crappy, honestly, but it was.
Speaker 1: Better than this. Human beings were much better.
Speaker 3: It wasn't better. We just didn't know no better.
Speaker 1: I think it was better. I think I think when we were closer to nature it was better.
Speaker 3: It was a blissful ignorance.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's ignorance though here. And I think when we were closer to nature we were better. I think as we like, as we people feel like, evolved, but I think it's when we devolved to our own understanding versus nature. I think that's the problem. I think we think we know better, and really it don't really make sense when we're saying we know better. And that's what those feelings is all about. It's about It's not about exploring r Kelly's you know song lyrics from back in the day. It's about understanding that culturally men have vicariously lived and pursued younger women, you know what I mean. I think it's a combination. I always think my older homies did it because that was a bragging point, like yeah, it's a little young girl like me. Like that made them special because somebody who could choose have their choice of you know, viral men, you know what I'm saying, like men that are up and going chosen man that's you know, on his last legs. Possibly, Yeah, I think personally it's something to do with like a penisa seeing I think, yeah, I know that sounds crazy, but I think men like younger women because they feel like they can teach them something physically, like versus you know, it's a difference when trying to you know, it's nothing to tame and raise a kitten versus taking a fucking full grown cat and then house breaking a full grown cat. You know, you take it so you so.
Speaker 3: Like basically people want to tain the beasts.
Speaker 1: They don't want to tain to beat don't nobody want to tain the beasts. What they trying to do is they trying to raise somebody from the start, which is again it's one of the less it's one of the most it's one of the least powerfulest things you could do. It's literally the thing with less rejection, Like you say, less headaches. It's easy, but it's nothing better than came in a motherfucking lion. If you have a broker fucking line, or like as a game member, like the hardest nigga in the hood that you everybody throws something, you fuck him up and put hands on him and he gotta respect you. That's the greatest accomplishment a man could have physical dominance, not even physically, but mentally, because in the hood is different, right like on the seven, it's not just like the fight ain't just really physical. It comes across physically, but it's really a mental dominance of control space. It's just executed physically, but it's more about mental, you know what I'm saying, Because you really fights are one mentally, you know what I mean. The more you work your mind and understand how your body parts move, fights on one mentally. Like a like Floyd Mayweather probably couldn't last two days and watch, but that don't change that if you getting fighting, he gonna beat your ass because he's smarter than you. He probably ain't stronger than most of these people. He probably you know, ain't a lot of things than these people. But He's smarter than all of them when it comes to applying himself mentally, when it comes to his hands and his positioning and all of that stuff. Boxing ain't just a physical showdown as much as it seems, just a lot of simple positioning, mental mental control discipline. Like karate.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 2: Maybe, maybe what do you think is the most what do you think is the most mental physical activity?
Speaker 1: Probably boxing boxing. Boxing, boxing is more of your mind than you could ever imagine. Like basketball, Like I don't think Giannis would have the greatest basketball IQ. I don't think he would even think he has the greatest basketball IQ. But that doesn't change he's one of the greatest winners, you know. I mean, he's a fantastic winner in the sport. It's gonna be hard for a big brute to be the best boxer. There's no division I can think of that the most brutalless person who didn't have an IQ is the greatest of all time in no division. You have to be super duper fucking intelligent. Like Floyd Mayweather is probably not stronger than Canelo, he was just smarter. Like Evander Holyfield probably isn't more aggressive than Mike Tyson. He was just more intelligent when it came to boxer and position in himself. Deontay Water knocked everybody out. Everybody he fought before Tyson Fury, he pretty much knocked him down or knocked him out. Every last person he pretty much knocked out except one person, and then he came and fought that person again and knocked him out right. So every last person he fought before Tyson Fury, he knocked them out. Tyson Fury was the first fighter that it didn't matter that he punched hard. He was just smarter at boxing. He didn't punch as hard, he wasn't as quick. I would say he was just smarter. He had SiGe to go with it, you know, he had size to combat his size, and he was just smart. So I think boxing is one of those as crazy as the sound, it's a lot of chests in that shit.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know enough about boxing to be able to to comment on that, but I think that other I think other things take a lot of mental action.
Speaker 3: It bro.
Speaker 1: I mean, especially all professional sports at the highest level, was gonna come down and somebody gotta be smart and it ain't gonna just be somebody that's just physically gifted. The most of the people that can jump out the gym, they not gonna ever win.
Speaker 3: No, that's what I'm saying. I think it's definitely intellect an intellectual ballet.
Speaker 2: But if I had to guess, the most athletic would be soccer players.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so too. The most the most athletic, the most athletic in all sports is probably a sprinter.
Speaker 2: Okay, but I would say I would say, yeah, track like like runners or soccer players. The most mentally sound would be boxers. No, that's not what I mean. The most mentally astute would be boxers. That's okay, the most the most intellectual though.
Speaker 3: For me, mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I think if you took an IQ test, right, and you ran just a standard IQ test, and you ran it, and you ran every athlete across all the sports, you think boxers will rank the highest in the.
Speaker 1: I Q test might be a lot closer, you can imagine. I mean, it's gonna be tough, you know what I mean, it's it's.
Speaker 3: That's a good question.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think golf is an underrated i Q sport. It's a lot of geometry and golf. Anything with geometry is important. Boxing is a ton of geometry, Basketball is geometry, but golf is a shipload of geometry. You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I was leaning on. I was leaning towards golf, and I was leaning towards because golf is all it's all geometry. It's all no trigonometry. It's golf is all trigonometry. But actually low key, you know what, I skipped something. The most athletic will be runners, soccer players, and swimmers.
Speaker 1: Swimmers is tough too. Swimmers would be top three for me. I think sprinters is the greatest athlete. I think everybody runs, you know, everybody's raced in their life pretty much. But yeah, swimmers is tough too. Swimmers and some cold people. They got muscles in all kind of weird places. If you see a sprinter sprint man, that it'd be muscles popping up that you be like, damn, it's a muscle it.
Speaker 2: But when you swim, think about this, right, you can go somewhere faster running and you can't swim it.
Speaker 1: Right, there's no resistance just to win.
Speaker 2: So if you count, if you calculate resistance plus like if you calculate the resistance in the.
Speaker 3: Water, plus drag effect plus body weight.
Speaker 1: It might be close, for sure, might be a lot closer than we give it a credit for swimmers just some bad motherfuckers though.
Speaker 2: I think swimming would probably be the most athletic if I had to rank them, for sure, because everything else because we're not naturally amphibian.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I still wouldn't put it over. I still wouldn't put it over. Uh, you have to. I still won't put over sprinting.
Speaker 3: You have to.
Speaker 2: Well, I think I think you have more you have more against you in the water than you do on land.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think even if you combine drag and resistance and then you still put them next to a sprinter and you just took away the dragon resistance, it still wouldn't be a.
Speaker 2: Race because it's not the same because it's not the same exertion. But when you swim, because we're not naturally amphibian, you have to have breath control.
Speaker 1: That's a good point.
Speaker 2: You can't breathe underwater when you're like when you swimming, you have to learn. You have to learn so many different skills at the same time while while being physically dominant.
Speaker 1: So if you had to make a choice if there was a time. Hell, no, matter of fact, fuck that, I'm this is for sure the worst time in human history. Human beings are at their worst today. I can't, I can't, I can't possibly consider it no other time. I mean, even all the fu shit has happened, humans ain't shit. But looking out for tuning into The note Seller's podcast. Please do us a favorite, subscribe, rate, comment, and share. This episode was recorded right here on the West coast of the USA and produced by my homeboy A King for the Black Effect Podcast Network and now hard Radio. Yeah.