Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Getty and now he Armstrong and Yetty.
Speaker 1: I was importing a whole bunch of popsicle sticks for my popstickle art that I sell over the summer.
Speaker 2: It's exquisite.
Speaker 1: I had paid the incredibly high tariffs up until forty eight hours ago. Luckily the tariffs are canceled, so my popsicle stick. But then the tariffs are back on again as of yesterday. So it's a small business owner like myself. It's very difficult to plan ahead well.
Speaker 3: And I paid ninety eight dollars for one of your popsicle stick log cabins when the normal price had been eighty five dollars.
Speaker 2: So do I get that money? How does that work?
Speaker 1: It's eighty waundry eighty five dollars for a popsicle stick log gabin. I'm doing pretty well well. Again, they're absolutely exquisite. That's the good news. The bad news is California's crumbling upstood Michael not get the memo? Oh maybe we didn't tell the guy who runs the music I got it. This feature I guess frozen up again. No, no, we didn't tell the band. We forgot to talk. Boudy was in the room when we were talking. Be in the room when we're talking. Michael, that's your job. Hell yeah, here we go.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 3: We've got some really exciting audio about the Green New Deal, which is alive and well in California, and how that will affect normal people if you let this crap go too far.
Speaker 2: But let me throw this in.
Speaker 3: Just as an appetizer, just just to wet the palette. Who is Zara Billu? Zara Billou is an executive for a director of care in San Francisco, the Council on American Islamic Relations, which has been tied to many extremist groups that financed terrorism and their Islamic supremacists. And they're not to be trusted and I don't like them a bit, and I will stand by those statements. Zara Blue said Joe Biden's cancer diagnosis was God's wrath for his handling of the Israel Hamas war, and added that she's praying Biden's cancer will be as aggressive as Israel's military actions against Hamas. She also said she prays that his final dayser are painful, and that Trump is next. Here's the punchline.
Speaker 1: Miss Blue serves on California's Civil Rights board. That's right because she believes its civil rights. So if you had somebody make that sort of claim that was in any way associated with the right or Republicans, that would be a nationwide story.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And the god's wrath and aggressive stuff is something she said. I accidentally assigned the hope his final days are painful.
Speaker 2: That was somebody else who said that.
Speaker 1: The head of the NRA or I mean, you come up with lots of examples, had said something like that.
Speaker 2: It would be a national story.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it is right up there with North Korea being on the you know, the Human Rights Council of the United Nations. It's practically hilarious. We're not so obsceen. Meanwhile, the fabulous Ashley Zavala, who works for probably the leading news station in the Sacramento, California area, the state's capital, did a really interesting and compelling report recently. You got thirty one up there, Michael, don't make me yell.
Speaker 2: At you again.
Speaker 4: We have alla, We have a crisis on our hand that may have been self created by the actions that perhaps have been taken by the state by regulators.
Speaker 5: Will Democratic assemblyment David Alvarez and others frustrated after they were swayed to approve some of the latest regulations put on the oil and gas industry.
Speaker 4: I think I also heard you say that another closure can lead to a significant increase in cost to consumers on the price of gas.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, Gunda Toad lawmakers, California will likely need to have oil imported from other parts of the world by ships some boys.
Speaker 6: So we really have only one choice there today, which is increasing imports based on a work right now that will be very tight for the North.
Speaker 7: Increase in imports, which means that you have more vessels. Who in what I've heard also, if you increase the vessels that that means more emissions because we don't control those vessels and emissions in which they bring.
Speaker 2: Is that correct?
Speaker 5: But you are correct that additional marine traffic would implicate air quality issues beyond state waters that we do not regulate.
Speaker 1: So just in case you didn't follow this, that's Democrats saying, uh, let me get this straight. Gavin Newsom and our supermajority have overtaxed and overregulated oil companies out of the state, and so now we have to import oil on a ship that will do more environmental damage than if we had left the oil companies here in California, and the price of gas is going to go up a ton.
Speaker 3: And frequently we'll import that oil or gas from countries that don't give a crap about the environment and create way more environmental.
Speaker 2: Chaos than the old sources.
Speaker 1: That's right, all so we can act like where we care about the environment. So we again we made gas more expensive and the environment worse. Just to want to make sure I understand that. That's Democrats saying that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, the environmental left, the far left would say that's a win.
Speaker 2: We want to drive you out of your company.
Speaker 1: That's what you got to remember, and that's why we always pointed out there is a big chunk of that crowd. They want gas to go to ten dollars a gallon, so that you have to ride a bike or carpool or buy an electric car finally, or in any of those other things as long as you don't drive a gas park car. So they say that is good news. The normal Democrats don't want gas prices to be high. Because they know that's bad for everybody in the state.
Speaker 3: Right, and the environmental extremists also, in a style similar to Hamas loving having some good footage of a dead Palestinian child or whatever, the environmental left loves hearing oil and burning gas in California is an environmental disaster. So they're probably more than happy to engage in this hypocrisy because it makes the problem works quote unquote, the point being California's crumbling metal guy.
Speaker 2: Would you agree? I think you would, Yes, you would. Three four.
Speaker 3: Moving along the pods company out with the list of twenty cities with the highest number of move outs. Congratulations to cal Unicornia. Oh and I meant during the whole environmental discussion, that's why we call it cal Unicorne. It's where realism goes to die. You can constantly demand stricter gun laws, but then if somebody uses a gun in a crime, you let them loose, saying you know they're the victim here of white supremacy or something. Or you destroy the environment to save the environment. Anyway, let's see your top twenty cities with the highest number of move outs. Congratulations Bakersfield, Fresno, Stockton, Modesto, Santa Barbara counting up now San Diego at number five, the San Francisco Bay Area at number two, and La number one.
Speaker 2: Metro areas with.
Speaker 3: The highest moveouts according to the pods people seven Top twenty Metal guy playing a medley of the.
Speaker 2: Seven of the top twenty in the entire country. Yes. Wow, that's the biggest state in the Union by.
Speaker 3: Far, so it expects some distant I'm trying to be fair.
Speaker 2: Fairness is my home.
Speaker 1: At the same time, two years ago, California had never shrunken population.
Speaker 3: Now it has several years in a row, except balanced by illegal immigration. So the total population grew slightly last year, but it was almost entirely immigration.
Speaker 2: That doesn't count. Yeah, why would you leave La? Maybe?
Speaker 1: This chaos unfolds in downtown Las large mob vandalized the police car, train and businesses. It happened this last weekend, Saturday night. Huge mobs of people just running wild and lawless.
Speaker 2: Was there a.
Speaker 1: Sports victory or a George Floyd saying No, it's a bunch of people realizing, Hey, we're all out here, and if we're all lawless, nobody can do anything about it.
Speaker 2: So they took over the streets.
Speaker 3: Many watching and recording on their cell phones, spray painting, punching, kicking, defacing police cars with cops in it, utterly unfearful of the law.
Speaker 1: Just I was in a business yesterday and somebody walked in and said, hey, do you have a restroom? They said, no, we don't have a public restroom. And I wanted to do my screed for that guy who walked out and the person who worked there. Do you know why there's not a public restroom here? Because they have so many homeless people that you've allowed in this town that it became such a problem you decided to just close the restroom. Twenty years ago every business. Fifteen years ago, every business had a public restroom, but now nobody does because of the homeless, and everybody just accepts It's why why does everybody accept this? But I didn't do my usual rant asterisk note I have begged Jack to use the term transient drug addict instead of the homeless, because it's more to the point. That's who we have problem with. The poor old lady who had a medical bill she couldn't pay. I'm happy to help her.
Speaker 3: So anyway, moving along, a great open letter to the City of San Francisco from Richie Greenberg, who's a terrific writer and activist. San Francisco sit Hall is a cesspool of dishonesty, cowardice, and complicity orchestrating a drug crisis that's devouring our city while you are elected an appointed leaders cower behind the empty promises and half big policies and any I can't read the whole thing because it's lengthy, but he says, here's the evidence. A couple of studies just reported. Analysis new data reveals how many serious drug users at risk O overdose in San Francisco. And it isn't mere data, it's a damning indictment. Thirty seven almost thirty eight thousand San Francisco's nearly five percent of the city housed and anhaused, are confirmed hooked on drugs, eetering at death's door.
Speaker 2: Why this isn't a crisis, It's a betrayal.
Speaker 3: City Hall spinalless elite of led addiction metastasized for decades. Now we have a report by the University of California, San Francisco putting this in writing, and you're directly a part of this.
Speaker 1: I went to San Francisco for the day last week and I on Saturday for some reason, Why was I in this neighborhood or walking away? Because I couldn't park it I parked. I wasn't like staying at a hotel. I could uber around. I had to park, and I ended up parking a sketchy af neighborhood.
Speaker 2: But I was walking through.
Speaker 1: And just the number of out of their mind, asleep or leaning against the wall drug addicts, it's just stunning. You can't believe it's the United States of America.
Speaker 2: It's just shocking.
Speaker 3: Let me hit you with one more little chunk about mister Greenberg's excellent screen dwarfing the city's estimated eighty two hundred homeless. This drug addiction report exposes leadership so appallingly derelict it's practically handing out syringes with a smile.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 3: San Francisco's officials aren't just failing. You've been accomplices, bankrolling addiction with no strings attached, handouts and housing, watching lives collapse literally as overdoses persist. We are tired of believing you, tired of supporting you, tired of listening to rhetoric and double speak, tired of taxes upon taxes, grabbing our hard earned money in the name of compassion, dignity, and quote unquote justice. We are disgusted at your unaccountable, untraceable appropriation of our money you've been trusted to.
Speaker 2: It's outright fraud.
Speaker 3: And then you dare blame some boogeymen three thousand miles east in DC for ales actually perpetrated by you right here. Reality is each of you, individually and collectively are responsible for this unconscionable disaster. We will post this at under hot links at armstrong and geddy dot com. It is excellent. It is making an argument we've made now for decades. Who is the compassionate side? Which is the compassionate side those who ease people into death on the sidewalks by.
Speaker 1: Making it as easy as humanly possible to stay addicted to horrible drugs. You feed them, you clothe them, you give them needles in the name of compassion till they're dead, then you take them away in the body wagon.
Speaker 2: Or people like us who say no, we've got to enforce the law.
Speaker 1: We've got to save these people's lives by busting them.
Speaker 2: Who's the compassionate one?
Speaker 3: Huh? I'll let you be the judge California is crumbling. You're right, you laugh, I laugh.
Speaker 1: You are correct in pointing out that instead of referring to them as homeless, should refer to them as drug addicts, because that's what they are and that's why they're living the life that they're the living. When it is treated as a drug addiction problem as opposed to a housing problem, that's when it gets solved.
Speaker 2: And two the other thing. For the hundredth of time, we got to say.
Speaker 1: Tens of hundreds of million, hundred billions of dollars have been spent on this. That money goes somewhere, somebody gets that money. Lots and lots of people make their living off the homeless industrial complex. Absolutely true, So solving scam would ruin their jobs.
Speaker 2: Okay, a lot more on the way. Stay here.
Speaker 1: We've decided to put Michelangela in charge of setting up this clip because we're mystified and confused as to what it is.
Speaker 8: Okay, Nate Bergatzi was talking about what it would be like to fight an orangutu, but before the internet, before the Internet.
Speaker 1: Yes, I love pretty much everything Nate Bargatzi does, so I imagine I will like this, Yeah, of what significance is the development of the Internet in the field of fighting giant apes?
Speaker 2: Well, he kind of explained that, oh he does. Oh yeah, good, Well, all.
Speaker 9: Right, you could fight an orangutan out of figure. They would have an orangutan just sitting in a boxing ring and guys would pay to fight it. And I say guys, because I just can't imagine one woman ever fought this orangutan.
Speaker 2: I think you could put an orangutang.
Speaker 9: In a room with a thousand women and when they walked out, like, did anybody fight it? They could never cross their mind to fight it. But three men in that room. Two of those men will fight that orangutan. The other one would have started it going I think y'all should fight that ring.
Speaker 2: So guys get in there and the ring.
Speaker 9: In tank would just knock everybody out. Because we don't have the Internet to look up how strong's in a range attack, it's all word of mouth.
Speaker 2: Back there.
Speaker 9: You had to meet a guy to just fought in a rangutank and you're like, but the arms are skinny. He's like, I know, that's what made me get in there as well.
Speaker 1: His abilities are awesome. Yeah, he's he's brilliant. His his style is brilliant, very Mark twain ish. Yeah, I got somehow. I got by watching a lot of his YouTube stuff. I get his little short clips of all these different specials. I watch him a lot. He's freaking brilliant. But that whole topic, you know, a couple of weeks ago, is just a huge conversation of could.
Speaker 2: One hundred men beat a silver back gorilla? My thirteen year old's obsessed with this.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've come home from work one day in the last two weeks where he says, here's another reason, Dad, why the one hundred men would win.
Speaker 2: Because he's I'm big, I'm on the side of the silver back.
Speaker 1: We really have, We've had We've had to boil this down because it's an everyday conversation and I'm not exaggerating. Wow, he makes the point, and I will grant this that you have to assume the men are are motivated to fight to the death, because I'm kind of assuming. It's like Nate Bargatzi's like you're at a state fair kind of for fun thing, where my theory is the first ten guys get their arms ripped off, and then the other ninety guys say I'm out. But if you did present it, it's like to save your babies or something like that. I do think one hundred men probably could overwhelm a silver back, with some of them willing to die for the cause.
Speaker 2: And they most certainly would and they would.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, all right, But my son's big point is that they expend their energy very quickly.
Speaker 2: Most gorilla fights last like thirty seconds total. Grilla fight, gorrilla fight, Armstrong and getty.
Speaker 1: I know Mayor Pete said he wishes he could go back.
Speaker 2: In time and open the schools in twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Dude, if you could time travel, why not go back to twenty eighteen and give thosein WU handsome gloves.
Speaker 2: That's an excellent point. That's when a gut Felt's best jokes ever a good point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you ever started to the boy, if I could do it over again, you probably could go back significantly earlier than whatever you're talking about and do bunches of things differently.
Speaker 2: For some reason this reminded me.
Speaker 1: I just saw up on the television that freaking pompous new Harvard president speaking at the graduation yesterday.
Speaker 2: Maybe we have the audio on that.
Speaker 1: But anyway, he stood up there and did some resistant speech, We are proud of our foreign students and all the everybody cheered and everything like that, and we will be an academic freedom will be at the first one. And everybody cheered because he's standing up to Trump. Oh, they're so into academic freedom at anybody.
Speaker 2: In the meat.
Speaker 1: So they played that. That was like one of the lead stories on all the newscasts last night and this morning because it's the Harvard president standing up to Trump.
Speaker 2: Any of y'all want to mention that Harvard.
Speaker 1: Finished last last place in terms of academic freedom last year in the studies on that and their own study about anti semitism was horrific.
Speaker 2: It's rampant, is our conclusion. Yes, it's rampant. Anybody want to point that out.
Speaker 1: Well, you're playing the president of Harvard and the cheers he gets for saying how great Harvard is.
Speaker 4: God.
Speaker 3: That makes me mad. That is egregious. And I'm so glad you pointed that out. Last place in fire dot org's survey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wow, anyway, that's stunning. Didn't mean to get off on that rant.
Speaker 1: It's a good rent worth ranting. Maybe you'll enjoy this. So Jake Tapper, you know he's got the book out. He also does a show every afternoon on CNN. He had his lowest ratings since twenty fifteen, despite the Biden book buzz that he's getting. So I'm I got to assume there was some hope that with his name being everywhere and him being on every show in the world and talking about the fact, here's Jake Tapper, host of the Jake Tapper The Lead every afternoon, the lowest ratings in a decade, and the ratings are hilariously low. The Lead with Jake Tapper averaged about a half million total viewers April twenty eight through May twenty eight, fifth, shedding a quarter of their audience from a year ago. By the way, Brett Baar in the same time slot has three point three million. MSNBC even has significantly more. When you're losing MSNBC, you're in trouble. But that's overall viewers, including a whole bunch of old people that the adversiers don't care about. In the coveted demo, that is why you get hired to be on the radio or television. Of twenty five to fifty four, he averaged ninety five thousand viewers for a nationwide television program.
Speaker 2: Right, how does he earn his money?
Speaker 1: Because I know he gets paid many millions of dollars. Yeah, I don't know how DVRs and YouTube TV, you know, because I watch almost nothing live.
Speaker 3: I don't know how that works these days. I wonder if there's more to it than that.
Speaker 1: But the lead with Jake Tapper wasn't the only CNN offering to struggle. The network had its second worst month ever in the money demo across both total day and prime time during May, second worst month they've ever had in the advertising demo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you seeing, it's dying. Their model of everything they do is just broken. That they're the sort of people who are in charge at the very top and throughout the organization down to the anchors and anchor ats. They all have a particular mindset and it's you know, manifest in Jake Tapper thinking that when he and Alex Thompson unleased this book, they would be hailed as truth tellers and revealers of great wisdom, and in fact they're a punchline. They are so out of touch not only with you know, the American people, but there's such an odd breed of duck, those Northeastern media elites. They just don't see life the way most of us see it. And now that there are alternatives available, people are flocking to the alternatives.
Speaker 1: So one of the headlines today is that there is a ceasefire agreement that the US is brokeered.
Speaker 2: Hopefully between Israel Hamas.
Speaker 1: Egypt is on board with the United States and are everybody's signed up onto it except for Hamas, who is not happy with the possible cease fire deal, which has been the case since the whole damn thing started, because they don't actually want to give the hostages back for one thing. Then you add the other day when Israel was dropping off a bunch of food there to the starven Palestinians, and a whole bunch of shots rang out, and nobody sure still whether it was Hamas shooting or Israeli soldiers or other Palestinians or whoever.
Speaker 2: So that's still a mess. Now.
Speaker 1: You might have seen the headlines a week ago where various Hamas adjacent news organizations were saying, I forget what the number was, it was like four thousand babies were going to die in the next forty eight hours. It was some horrific number. Yeah, did that ever happen or not? I assumed that that was. It was being taken as fact from a very sketchy organization, but reprinted everywhere.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: I use all that as a setup to this the one American hostage that it was really least fairly recently. And he gives all the credit to Trump. He says he would not have gotten out if Trump had been elected president, which I'm sure Trump appreciated that. He was talking about how he was fed. He said, I remember walking by a room in the tunnel seeing a big amount of feud, huge food, huge amounts of food. I was being starved, There's no questions about it. For the majority of his five hundred and five days in captivity. Man, that's a long time when you got to think at any time they might come a rape you to death, cut your head off, whatever. Five hundred and five days he survived on one biscuit and salty water. That's all he had every day, salty water and one biscuit. He lost over fifty pounds. They were starving a week in him, so he couldn't yeah escape or die. Yeah, yep, Hey, getting back a little bit to something you said about the so called peace process and the peace deal that I think you expressed hope it will go nowhere.
Speaker 2: It's a red herring.
Speaker 3: There is no chance that will result in anything significant. Steve Whitkoff is wasting his time. Hamas is negotiating circles around him, and none of the parties are interested. This is all silly for domestic consumption.
Speaker 1: We wait couple of headlines for God, We've got two of those going on right, Russia and Ukraine and Israel Hamass articular don't actually exist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they're both. They're all shrades.
Speaker 3: They're they're puppet shows to amuse the domestic population in the US, I think, or something Trump wants to be seen as trying.
Speaker 2: I don't know, and I don't find puppet shows that musing.
Speaker 3: Not since I was like four, had a couple of headlines for you with Israeli in Tel Lebanon is dismantling Hesbola in the South. The progress is helping keep a fragile ceasefire intact. The question is how far will it go? If you're not familiar with the situation. Lebanon, Hezbola is a major political party with an army in Beirut.
Speaker 2: In Lebanon, i should say, and it.
Speaker 3: Has coexisted extremely uneasily with the Lebanese government.
Speaker 2: And now thanks to.
Speaker 1: Israel's help those nasty, nasty Zionist Jews, the Lebanese government is getting close to having a monopoly on heavy arms, being having the only army in their own country. Lebanon could become a peaceful, prosperous country with Israel's help. And they are squarely, if quietly, in the camp of helping Israel because they know who's a.
Speaker 2: Force for good.
Speaker 3: Israel is the Islamists in their region, for the lives of their people.
Speaker 1: Lebanon, which was once one of the great fun countries in the world. And one of my cancer doctors was from Lebanon. He had he had left there, his parents were still there, and he talked about how great it was many many years ago a route the Paris of the Levanter.
Speaker 2: I can't remain with him, could be again soon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, here's another headline, just to give you a little perspective.
Speaker 2: This is dateline tel Aviv.
Speaker 1: Netnah Who's Gaza war plan shows lack of serious intent to defeat Hamas says coalition lawmakers understand as we're hearing the American media and Locksteps saying we've got to have a peace plant, We've got to have a ceasefire.
Speaker 2: Israel's got to stop.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, in Israel, seven lawmakers from Netanyah, who's ruling coalition, say the war plan does not reflect a serious intent to defeat Hamas and achieve victory. You're not serious enough about defeating Hamas yet, they're telling Net and Yahoo. Now, certainly there are peace nicks in Israel, leftists who believe the two state solution can work, that we can live side by side with the Palestinian slash Hamas.
Speaker 2: I think they're.
Speaker 3: Insane, but they get to express themselves. It's their country, so understand. Over in Israel, there are plenty of people saying we're not being tough enough on Hamas. And finally, this headline new US plan to pause Gaza war draws Hamas criticism. This is what Jack was talking about. Hamas is rejecting this cease fire which Israel has agreed to, because Hamas says it doesn't end the war, to which Israel says, no, we're not going to end the war until you're completely defeated. There is no peace process. This is a joke. Can we stop? I've said this many times. I have not been budged an inch from this. We are watching, for one of the first times ever a country go for what every country has gone for in warfare practically from the beginning of time.
Speaker 2: That's total victory.
Speaker 3: We've just never seen it in the internet video age in the developed world. It's happening in Africa like crazy right now, but nobody's paying any attention in Yemen.
Speaker 2: Please more Arabs.
Speaker 1: Muslims have been slaughtered in Yemen and starved and tortured than in.
Speaker 2: Gaza by multiples.
Speaker 3: But new college students are demonstrating on their behalf because it's Muslims killing Muslims. It's only when the evil Jew is involved that the college students get up in arms. It's incredibly revealing. Anyway, Israel's going to defeat Hamas completely. It's going to be extremely ugly to watch, in the way that every total victory has been extremely ugly in the history of mankind.
Speaker 1: So, as Mark Apperton said on his show this morning, the New York Times seems to be hell bent on driving a wedge between Elon Musk and Donald Trump as they just endlessly write stories and exaggerate. Everybody in the news exaggerated the whole. Elon Musk very unhappy with the Trump Administration's Big Beautiful Bill.
Speaker 2: He played the.
Speaker 1: Tape for you heard it. He laughs as well, he can be big or beautiful, but he can be both. That's your He's very angry.
Speaker 3: He'd rather under the bill was undermining you know, Doge's work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but big deal.
Speaker 3: Well, and then Trump said, yeah, bill like this. You get some stuff you love, some stuff you don't love. Yeah, there's your big conflict anyway. Uh New York Times with a is this true or not?
Speaker 1: Elon Musk's drug use, according to people who have seen it, I've got a rundown for you. It's kind of interesting. Among other things, we can get to stay tuned.
Speaker 6: YETI this week Hailey Bieber's beauty brand road It's got a major glow up with a billion dollar deal with Elf Beauty, a cosmetics giant Wiley available at your nearest drug store. She's not the only celebrity capitalizing on the booming beauty industry, a global market estimated to.
Speaker 2: Be worth over seven hundred billion dollars.
Speaker 6: In the next three years, Riata, Lady Gaga, and Selena Gomez all launched successful beauty lines, using their star power to propel their brands.
Speaker 1: You too could be a billionaire if you're insanely beautiful and married to a very famous person. Got to quit calling Hailey Bieber Justin Bieber's wife and start calling Justin Bieber Hailey Bieber's husband, because she is now the breadwinner.
Speaker 2: He's broke. If you've been following that story, she just signed me.
Speaker 1: She just signed a billion dollar deal billion with a Bee, of which she gets an eight hundred million dollar chunk right off the bat.
Speaker 2: Was she known for something? Was she a starlet or something before she and Justin hooked?
Speaker 1: No, not that I sit all model, I think, But like, you wouldn't have known who she was until she married Justin Bieber.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so she's the breadwinner now. Interesting.
Speaker 1: They should have kids, They should have really spectacularly. You can't even look at them. They're so good looking kids. Yes, blind, you three people completely blind from looking at Bieber's kids. You never know if something's true just because it's in the New York Times. This was passed along by Noah Rothman of National Review though, so he not usually a kind of guy that's.
Speaker 2: Oh, passing along crap, agreed. Yeah.
Speaker 1: New York Times big story about Elon Musk. They had five reporters on it the day before last included this. Mister Musk's drug consumption went well beyond occasional use. He told people he was taking so much ketamine. That's the stuff that killed the chandler right maybe yeah, caused him to drown. He told people he was taking so much ketamine, a powerful anesthetic, that it was affecting his bladder, a known effective chronic use. He took ecstasy and psychedelic mushrooms, and he traveled with a daily medication box that held about twenty pills, including ones with the markings of the stimulant adderall according to a photo of the box and people.
Speaker 3: Who have seen it, I could I absolutely see him take an adderall which is you know, is for ADHD.
Speaker 1: You got thirteen kids under the age of ten, Yeah, I need something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like they're running around this house and he's tending them. He's trying to get.
Speaker 1: Him ready for school, packing lunches, gotta drop them off. Oh my god, little laterall with sure helpt mean hilarious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you think you think.
Speaker 1: He's able to do all this rocket stuff and dose stuff and run Tesla and everything. Being eye on mushrooms and ketamine. It would not surprise me.
Speaker 3: It does not surprise me in the least to hear that a guy with a brain like his self medicates in various ways. I'm not shocked to hear that at all. I hope I can't even imagine what it's like in his brain. I hope it's not a situation that well, it certainly could get out of control see Chandler being But I hope it doesn't get out of control. Yeah, because me, you know, I really want to see what he can pull off. Ian Bremer who hated Doge, but I was reading one of his tweets yesterday and he said, I'm glad to see Elon going back into the private sector. For anybody doesn't like Elon Musk, you can't deny that he's one of the greatest entrepreneurs in the history of the world.
Speaker 1: Sure, he absolutely is. And he's only fifty three or whatever he is. He's got a long way to go if he doesn't die Aketemy all right, Yeah, I think he's half nuts. I also think he is a combination of Galileo and JD. Rockefeller or Andrew Carnegie or somebody like that. Is an amazing human being. But it wouldn't shock me if he's self medicated. He might be closer to like a Leonardo da Vinci. I don't know, but he is absolutely something. Yeah, I was going to ask you about.
Speaker 2: Oh, you brought this up the other day.
Speaker 1: I think the new Wes Anderson film that's out called The Phoenician Scheme. If you haven't seen the trailer, the trailer looks really like, uh compelling, It's got like every movie star you've ever heard of in your.
Speaker 2: Life in it.
Speaker 3: But cast is insane, artsy. People love them or hate him. They love Wes Anderson, Anderson being in his movies. Some if you love Wes Anderson, it's like you know certain bands that either love them or you don't. I can't love his movies enough. The Hotel Budapest, you know, Moonlight, Serenade, Rushmore famously, which is breakthrough God.
Speaker 1: I love Rushmore. Yeah, what's the one with Gene Hackman? That one got mentioned a lot when Gene Hackman died a little while back. Oh, the Royal Tenant Moms. Yeah, yeah, yeah, what a kooky movie. But anyway, it's in theaters. It seems like, because they're always so visually striking, that I might like to see this in the theater.
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't see myself going to a movie by myself and sitting there.
Speaker 3: So I think I've come up with a perfect metaphor for AI.
Speaker 1: I don't want to rush through it though. We've got to great report on.
Speaker 3: Hey, this will leave the Rusher in an era of peace and prosperity, or we'll all be dead. So plan accordingly, AI.
Speaker 2: Where are we to kick off next hour?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it might happen within the next two years, so that's nice. If you miss a segment, gets the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand
Speaker 3: Armstrong and Getty