Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, we're back, man.
Speaker 2: Let's get right into it, Males versus Boston.
Speaker 1: I don't know when you might see this episode, but we haven't seen the game yet. Well, nigga's been talking man ship for y'all three weeks, but man, shot the fuck up.
Speaker 2: We ain't that far behind man.
Speaker 3: Three weeks is crazy?
Speaker 2: They do be posting the ship on YouTube.
Speaker 1: I don't we know who don't get a fuck when he posts that ship on YouTube.
Speaker 2: I seen him the weekend. I said, what's up, bro? You posted to broken Play?
Speaker 1: Yeah I don't know. Yeah, just sit down. Yeah, oh yeah for the stream, yeah, hey.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we're doing the live stream for game one. I don't know when you might see this, but if you ain't, we already did.
Speaker 2: The last year.
Speaker 1: Hopefully we gotta start talking in the past tim our episode.
Speaker 2: So how gotta feel about game three? Game three?
Speaker 3: Crazy?
Speaker 1: You gotta start guessing, gotta start beating the carrier. Ain't even playing overtime, bro, So I guess we can talk about the damn Western Conference Finals. This is the last time, the last time we still had a game left because we said and they won Game five. They didn't get swept. Oh yeah, they won Game four, they didn't get swept. They went to game five.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: I wanted man so bad to make that a series, and it really the series was closer than niggas think. Yes, Bro, plus the game that they did to win.
Speaker 3: Remember the Luca shot, they.
Speaker 1: Were Yeah, Okay, if God Burt don't take his big that was game two.
Speaker 2: That was game two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if he don't take his big slow ass out there, that don't happen.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: We we're talking about a different series right now. We probably on game seven. But you know why we wouldn't be. Nigga Luca is him. I don't care how you write this ship down and put this ship down. And I told niggas I had to retract my own conversations. Yes, Kyrie is the the most talented player on that team. But but the bit oh man, God, that Nigga Luka.
Speaker 3: Dog Man outscored Minnesoda in the first quarter, Bros.
Speaker 1: And sometime when he get in that mold Marcella, when he gets the dribbling, you know he about to shoot.
Speaker 2: Oh he liked that matchup.
Speaker 3: Stet back, Bro.
Speaker 1: I I just want to see them niggas a practicing dribbling, not even putting up no shots them, They just dribbling.
Speaker 3: They might not even the best ball handler on might be the coach sham god. So I don't know. I don't love to see too. Yeah who y'all got in the finals? Yeah, thing with Luca bro Or you had a Boston Celtic.
Speaker 2: Is and you had a whole Celtic warm up on.
Speaker 4: Bro Again, that was me uh giving the salute to Jalen Brown for dogging him saying he ain't had no dog the last time we did that. So I just wanted to give some respect or just say, hey, Bro, my bad. You know what I mean, because he is from the A, so I need we need him on the show. So I was cleaning air with that. They man, we already knew whoever's coming out the West were gonna win this motherfucker.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna I want to say that. But Bro, I feel like Boston and this could be me being wrong. Bro, Boston this day year and when I say if they don't win this year, they could collapse that whole team, I agree with that because the.
Speaker 2: Team that they don'et built up.
Speaker 1: You don't build up the best team and you don't have the easiest route to the finals, and you're not even playing the best team in the Western Conference. Don't get me wrong, Dallas is clicking right now. I've got one of y'all who said it. They were like, who will have a or a team to look out for after the second you said and I thought you was bullshitting, then you was absolutely right.
Speaker 2: But if we could be honest, Denver is a better team than Dallas. Right or wrong?
Speaker 1: Yeah, overall team, I'm saying, overall team exactly.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: True, But all I'm saying, if Boston was going to get it's Denver, we would still have Denner. It wouldn't be no, it would be question yes, Okay, it's certain teams that were gave Boston gave them some real trouble.
Speaker 2: I think they could beat Dallas. This is an even series.
Speaker 4: To me, Boston faced everybody and they want to keep players hurt every series.
Speaker 3: Butler, Butler, Donovan, Halliburton, you know.
Speaker 1: Talking about it's three niggas got hurt in Cleveland, Jared, it's another nigga.
Speaker 3: Got Cleveland was in the games without Donovan. They could have won those games too. That's what's kind of making me scary.
Speaker 1: Sometimes when y'all y'all use in the games loosely too. Sometimes them players don't like Bro. You know, donov isn't even playing we chill today. That's how people think.
Speaker 5: Sometime, Bro, I got madgine six though.
Speaker 2: Ain't bad.
Speaker 3: And it's plus money right now if you bet like betting on the series is plus money for the Mavericks six seven five win to win the series, plus over plus two hundred.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Man, it's your boy and Alf green Back trying to let you know it's time to get some money. Man, download prize picks right now. I'm not asking you, I'm telling you. At this point, I'm trying to get you some money because if you would have win against me on all my ant man predictions, you'll be rich right now. Look, it's so easy. Whatever you deposit up to one hundred dollars, prize pick's gonna match that ninety three dollars. They matching your ninety three dollars. You pick two to six players, and you pick more or less, more or less on the rebounds, more or less on the assists. Guess what they ain't just doing basketball? You could do baseball for a Pitcher. If you got a picture you like, like one with the Brains, take him six and a half innits. He gonna pitch over that. If you like Wnba, you like Caitlin Clark, take up for over eighteen points. Man, it's available in over thirty states. What you're waiting for and them other states that ain't got it? What you're waiting for, y'all gonna get prize picks right now.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Tell them that Green from Broken Place at you and it's always daily fantasy made easy. I will say this out of autumn, Kyrie, I know how to win a ring.
Speaker 2: He don't want one, man Bro.
Speaker 1: The only one that's been there. No, no, Boston have been there, the Mavericks. Oh, but I'm talking about winning. Going there and and winning. It's two different things. Were like chilling with a girl and fucking the girl different some nigga bra differently.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we hung out. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about your bit over see. You just know how it is to chill and watch a movie with him. So Boston, they don't win. They don't see what you know? What is what it could have been?
Speaker 3: Drew one one Yeah, yeah he was there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm talking about winning the top like you got Tatum and Brown, then you got Kyrie and so listen, Drew could tell them how it is like, man, when you win, you know what I'm saying, we gotta kick it up another gear. It's one thing that Kyrie, I'm finna show you how we're gonna kick it up. Nigga, nigga, see Drew kick it up another giar? You know, Boston dohe lost this ship. And when niggas like, but Drew saying, ain't championship more?
Speaker 2: What's hit your hand down?
Speaker 1: Nigga, You ain't the third best nigga on the team you like, No, nigga.
Speaker 2: If you win championship more, win fucking trouble.
Speaker 1: So that's how I look at it.
Speaker 2: He's a great player, but he ain't a nigga. Yeah to be saying he won one too now?
Speaker 3: Yeah real, but Boston deep.
Speaker 1: Definitely, And then they say per Singers back, per Zingers.
Speaker 3: They say he's back, he returned redemption for him. He used to be on the Mavericks. They said Luca didn't really funk with him like that.
Speaker 2: He shouldn't looking fork with niggas.
Speaker 3: No cap.
Speaker 2: Come on, done.
Speaker 3: Now they won pre Zingers on that team during the bubble year that long ago.
Speaker 1: Talk about when they went against the Lakers. You're talking about the Warriors.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was the year. Hold on, what's that the niggas Nah damn what? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Look that up, bro, still talk about Yeah ship you know shipped to speed through the motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Conference final when he lost the Warriors. And the year the Warriors beat Boston. Yeah, he lost them in five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's about right. Oh this Luca Bro.
Speaker 3: Youngest player with the most first team first team All nbas. It's five. He has more All nbas than Steph Damn Kawhi.
Speaker 1: Hey, speaking of Kawhi, Bro, all that fucking talent I've seen they were saying, like is he the like uh.
Speaker 4: Like that.
Speaker 1: I don't know how they described it, but like, Bru, I feel sorry for the Clippers. Why because they got Kawhi? Do you feel like this is gonna be our superstar? But he not a superstar, Bro. He a nigga who played when he feel like it. He's not gonna carry no team.
Speaker 4: By he won that damn he carried in Toronto, Bro, And that's the ring in Toronto.
Speaker 6: That's fucking unheard of. Who else is on that team?
Speaker 1: They had Pascal Kyle lowry Man, they had a straight team, Bro, I don't like, I don't, but then he was straight Reggie Erbaka, oh man, that was man.
Speaker 2: They had a straight team Toronto and then KD got hurt.
Speaker 1: Yeah and Clay Man, Yeah he ain't do ship, Bro, I thought, but it was no. I'm telling you look this one. Kawhi good when he not the focal point, just like them Spurs when the Spurs. When he on the Spurs, Nigga, Kawaka's locked like lock out, locked down anybody because it's like nigga, you don't need me scoring twenty five, twenty six. If I do, it's good, but I don't have to Clippers need him doing that ship mhmm.
Speaker 3: Especially if when you got Paul George saying he's cool being the number two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but all them chill, not for real.
Speaker 1: And I fucked with Paul George, Russell Westbrook, Now Russell Westbrook. You will never hear him say he cool with being the number two, and he don't he.
Speaker 2: Real? Who saw a man new commercial?
Speaker 3: Ada fire Fire? You can't hate on that? Hey on fire, Bro.
Speaker 2: You know why I like that.
Speaker 1: The commercial is so much dumb because when he said fuck buddy, that put us in Atlanta straight mode.
Speaker 3: Absolutely anybody from.
Speaker 1: The city know what that means. He ain't saying he don't fuck with Cameron. He's like, man, fuck buddy, like it. Fun by it. It ain't gotta be.
Speaker 2: A conversation buddy saying fuck buddy.
Speaker 1: It ain't me calling you a fuck nigga. Yeah, what I'm saying you a He ain't called him none of that. Man, Fuck buddy, I say that about my real partner. Oh man, but it.
Speaker 2: Don went down and they ain't telling me ship fuck buddy.
Speaker 5: New York niggas take ship to the street.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what caman do a whole goddamn buddy. She's not listening to that. Fun bud nigga said, you heard Cam won free stop fuck budd.
Speaker 6: I'm not trying to say he's going Adidas though.
Speaker 3: Yeah. He said he said he got love man. He said you got at well she said. Now he saying, man, he's young, he's supposed to do that. I funk with it. That's what he ain't.
Speaker 5: Never had no Adidas deal.
Speaker 1: About talking about how they did Kanye Nigga all right, he was not listening you snapping Kanye White, nigga? Why Howard did itself to that ships?
Speaker 2: It was he would what I was saying, shoes, shoes, dadas. You ain't wrong with what you had to do. Shoes.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's probably one of the best campaigns since any little Penny Man.
Speaker 4: Lebron, Lebron know Lebron and Kobe No Lebron.
Speaker 2: And when they had the Bob.
Speaker 3: That wasn't his ones though, right, that wasn't his first shoe, that's one of that was.
Speaker 7: His first show.
Speaker 5: And then they had the Burnie Ma commercial.
Speaker 3: Bro, thank you. Lebron was crazy Lebron.
Speaker 8: Oh, so y'all going off first shoe, nigga, Yeah, I'm going on first shoot and he jumped over.
Speaker 5: The that in his first night.
Speaker 3: That wasn't his first for the first first shoe, the first shooting still that was the swimming pool, right, yeah, yeah, that was.
Speaker 2: Hard.
Speaker 1: So this man first shoot, I'm just I just thought it was a commercial. I ain't knowing they got to be their first shoe. It's been a long time since we've seen a five shoe commercial.
Speaker 3: Just just let's just talk the whole campaign. Every they've been snapping the whole campaign. Bro, what else it is when they pulled out everyone's first sneaker, the first actual commercial they did, they pulled out everyone's ones, Like, Nah, I like man.
Speaker 1: Bro, because kids who watch it, Because I don't know if y'all go to youth football, youth basketball.
Speaker 2: These kids is cussing. God.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you make ship and then you don't want these kids to think, damn, I could do all this ship and then when I get to lead, I gotta clean up and not a man sewing them.
Speaker 2: Bro, you could be yourself.
Speaker 5: An't wrong with cussing? Yeah, it ain't nothing wrong with cousin respect.
Speaker 3: He's cleaned up. He's cleaned up for a whole lot of points. The nigga be good.
Speaker 1: Some of these niggas be cussing and don't be good. That's when I have a sit down with all that fire length. That when I turned into a grown man with the kids. You know, they're already.
Speaker 2: Taller than y'all.
Speaker 8: Seen the video or the nigga with seven or seven and he was on the sideline the TikTok ship and the coach like you're.
Speaker 2: Sorry, you gotta be with these kids. These kids will talk ship to you. But you better God damn be ready.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Brun said he miss Kyrie.
Speaker 2: Nigga, you miss y'all too. With the niggas you're playing with, Nigga, you have to say that ship.
Speaker 1: That's to make them nigga go to the gym, like, Bro, we got damn doing buddy wrong.
Speaker 2: Bro Je thinking about it.
Speaker 1: Just go to show you, Bro, Kyrie was young. He didn't get it at that time. If Kyrie would like if Kyrie was woke like he is now, Braun needed Muslim Kyrie.
Speaker 8: Real to.
Speaker 1: Kyrie was still trying to find himself as a human being, a.
Speaker 2: Person and a player.
Speaker 3: He was young and he didn't like that.
Speaker 2: And yeah, and bro, you.
Speaker 1: Gotta think Kyrie he not knowing about like what it takes for a team, because you could tell how he talked now with the man he talked team. Then he like, bro Lebron, you good, but nigga, I'm motherfucking dope.
Speaker 3: Facts.
Speaker 1: You can't teach the ship I do. You could go talk to Shump and jay R and Tristan, Nigga. I don't need nothin, ain't nothing you could tell me.
Speaker 5: Kyrie in his mine back then, I'm sure think he's better than Broun. I'm better than from Kobe Nigga, that's what he thinks.
Speaker 3: Cole he was.
Speaker 2: Did you know he was mad that Lebron came back to Cleveland.
Speaker 3: Damn, that's real.
Speaker 5: I don't know Bron, I don't know that.
Speaker 2: Yes, he was. That was his team. When Brun got back, Braun ship Niggas away, he probably.
Speaker 7: Was cool with.
Speaker 6: I mean, ain't.
Speaker 4: That's not a stretch, especially after they broke up or after they split ways.
Speaker 3: You know, Kyrie wanted to get out of there because he said he's trying to trade him or some ship, and Bron gave him okay to for them to get Paul George and Eric Blatzon.
Speaker 5: He's like, bro, man, I got here, bro trade.
Speaker 2: Me and then he ain't really had no say so.
Speaker 1: But like Kyrie was still young players, Kyrie would have got in there, it would have just been niggas he because because we don't really even know what happened with him and James Harden. But I don't know if it's true because after the series, him and Jane Hard damped each other up talk for a minute, so it can't be no real beef the basketball players don't beef like niggas ain't. Yeah, these niggas get on the call of duty right after the game and be talking and hanging Hea, don't hate each other for real. Grizzly and a d on the Oh yeah he shot t Grizzly. You should have left that nigga ship in the parking lot.
Speaker 2: That would have made me.
Speaker 1: God damn, put the whole motherfucking drum on that ben Yo yo yo, Now this is me, this a d ad And how about Stick?
Speaker 2: I can't win him, no, man, but I could see that.
Speaker 1: But I think, Okay, Lebron and Kyrie or Luca and Kyrie?
Speaker 3: Who you got Lebron and Carrie? Lebron is forty one forty one Bro Lebron had forty one the next game that game, No, but I'm saying Luka and Kyrie have been close to thirty thirty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm saying this is the difference though. That ship, like Bro, the ship with Lebron and Kyrie, they weren't trying to do that ship.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: That ship that was like so effortlessly.
Speaker 1: Because you gotta think Lebron he'll pass that motherfucker like he.
Speaker 2: Don't care.
Speaker 5: Luca too though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Luke gonna get his in, bro, but he's gonna pass him.
Speaker 3: Way more with Lebron.
Speaker 8: Yeah, because you because you wide open four three, Lebron is gonna make a play and pass to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good say that in the mic, bro in case that ain't.
Speaker 8: Here, Luca gonna pass to you because you open or three. Lebron is gonna make a play and get you open wherever you at on the court.
Speaker 1: Especially if you ain't got going. He wanted to see you going.
Speaker 3: Never seen.
Speaker 8: I can't recall a play with Luca, Diamond Nigga and you're right at the basket, like from the three to Ali's a Ali. He cold with them all, Yeah them no look fast, Luca cold with them, but it'd be a no look to the corner three like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Luca cole though, and a twisted.
Speaker 3: Lucas the first player in the NBA history to lead to play offf some points, rebounds, assists entering the final man it was first in points first and rebounds first and assists first and still.
Speaker 5: In the playoffs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, going to the finals, n no first and field goals first and three points made first and three throws lebron on hearing all the free and Lucas the second highest playoff average in NBA history behind m J.
Speaker 2: And right now Boston started throwing all them at.
Speaker 8: You, Boston, regardless of what happened. Oh, this is a crazy run that louke for the ship show.
Speaker 3: Yes. And also the first time they beat three teams with fifty plus wins. Last team to do that was a Lakers and they won with Kobe and Gasol.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, what eight or nine?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: N who the owner for the Males Now.
Speaker 5: The people own the casinos. They own a bunch of casinos. Bro.
Speaker 2: I didn't know Mark Cuban stopped stop owning to They were just talking a majority. Yeah.
Speaker 8: But his deal is that he still runs the operations for the team.
Speaker 1: Okay, cause they were like, what did Mark Cuban first say to you? This is your first year?
Speaker 3: Like, you know, yeah, when the interview, dude, yeah, the interview, Like who.
Speaker 2: The fuck is that? Yeah?
Speaker 8: So what I also found out was that he sold the team to a big like casino family and he's trying to put a casino in Dallas.
Speaker 2: So that was his.
Speaker 8: He still has he still has three point five.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he still has some percentage of ownership, right.
Speaker 5: I don't think so. I just think he's just operator.
Speaker 2: Like you want a casino that damn bad.
Speaker 6: Got three billion, bro, three point five That is a lot.
Speaker 3: Of money to casino.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 5: Even bought the team for two hundred What a flip?
Speaker 2: That's how you flip two hundred what ship?
Speaker 6: Three point five billion?
Speaker 8: Yes, Jordan got a Jordan flipped like that with.
Speaker 2: The block, that's what.
Speaker 5: Jordan still got a minority.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know how he flipped that because George the garbage also.
Speaker 3: Up and coming city.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Charlotte in the bad city.
Speaker 7: That's my side.
Speaker 2: I like Boston even more as y'all keep throwing that. Bro. I'm telling you, Bro, it's.
Speaker 8: Just like you never knowst what these stats might be prepping them up to, goddamn be the one. The only thing, the only thing that's stopping Luca from being the best player is either an MVP or it's the championship.
Speaker 2: Best best player aware in the league right now. So what you got him at? He like number three?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 2: Your kids?
Speaker 6: Yeah, he around there, and you can't deny the ship right now, Bro, he at least three.
Speaker 2: So look, I feel like this is gonna wait.
Speaker 3: Tight them up, Like I got to say, it's his second time being in the finals. He only twenty six. Make him up? Still Brown, shut me up.
Speaker 6: I'm should be quiet.
Speaker 1: This why I know Tatum is due for a series. Jalen Brown been doing all the goddamn heavy lifting.
Speaker 8: Yes, when it's time to shut up and ball, Tatum does not show up, Bro, history shows chilling.
Speaker 6: Has he done that one time just in the series or stretch?
Speaker 4: Show up like in the series and dominated the motherfucker because I can't remember.
Speaker 6: I can't remember.
Speaker 8: Because I can't either that dominated a series, showed up in the game.
Speaker 5: That's what I dominated. Series, dominated the series exactly.
Speaker 2: From start to finish.
Speaker 1: When they were talking about haller Burn hurt, no, Brown was doing that first game before he got hurt.
Speaker 2: He did his second game, so like Brown.
Speaker 1: He got damn understood the assignment gibe Arena saying Steph is not a generational talent. Generation generational means can't mimic.
Speaker 3: That's click bait.
Speaker 2: Bro. Yeah, I ain't even speaker.
Speaker 1: I understand what he's saying, but it's like I understand, but it's still cap Yeah, Bron, he changed the basketation coach will pull your motherfucking ass if you start taking them shots like Steph was taking.
Speaker 2: Bro, step will walk that bitch two feet in front of half cord and.
Speaker 5: Turn around before.
Speaker 2: He That's how the young kids play.
Speaker 5: The Nigga changed basketball.
Speaker 3: I think I think Steph wasn't born generational. He worked to become generations like Lebron was generational when he came in, Victor generation, when he came in, Shack generation, when he came in, Steph worked to that. I think that's the difference.
Speaker 2: Yeah, generational, Yeah, generational, Damn sure man. W NBA been tripping and you know what I'm.
Speaker 1: I don't know if y'all remember when we had Clayton on the show. We said they're gonna have to start fighting, start.
Speaker 2: Dunking ship like that. W n b A.
Speaker 8: When I think about it, like, of course it's always been aggressive, But when you think about it, Bro.
Speaker 5: Like when you put twenty women in one room.
Speaker 1: You watch Bad Girl Club, Bro, w n b A has turned into bad Girls class. Ever, every time you not watching no motherfuckering all like you watching them get your hand boat and snatched a little bit, get it, get the get get the mic.
Speaker 2: We need a woman speaking on this.
Speaker 5: I went to the Aces game. I was like, well, I like you like they were. It was an exciting game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we love other women fight playing against.
Speaker 3: They were playing against Phoenix, the Mercury women.
Speaker 5: If women go on a trip together, somebody might fight.
Speaker 2: And Bro, you gotta think how many road trips they do a month.
Speaker 5: I said, Mike. I said, Mike, they may fight. Bro, they fight. It may be an argument, It may get physical basketball. Bunch of women in the locker room on one team, it might get.
Speaker 2: That bitch no not to sit by me. Bit y'all on the same team.
Speaker 8: Right then everybody somebody dating somebody on the team, somebody.
Speaker 5: X on the other team.
Speaker 2: That happened. That's the real thing that really happened this year.
Speaker 5: How you think you know that? Because that's what happens.
Speaker 1: And then women be quick to say, y'all stay out of women. But y'all told us, y'all want us to watch this ship.
Speaker 2: This is what we've seen.
Speaker 5: Loketo.
Speaker 8: I feel like if the NBA, if if the WNB, if they marketed a WNBA like they do the NBA, with all the storylines and ship, it would be way most storylines and news than the NBA.
Speaker 3: Well, the storylines now is the Kaitlin Clark and that's the story.
Speaker 5: That's one.
Speaker 3: That's only one. There's so many new one. It's one every weekend. Tarassi's going against uh Skylar Diggins today and like they used to be on the same team and they're showing a video them like getting one another's face, dyuring the huddle and shit like that. That's a storyline that they can be talking about.
Speaker 2: I don't know ship like that. Nobody else Chicago Scott.
Speaker 1: Trinity. That's how you say your name, Trinity Carter, the one who you know? Hip check Caitlin. She said, besides three point shooting, what does she bring to the table?
Speaker 3: Man jets.
Speaker 5: Income.
Speaker 1: I'm with you when you're right, but if you're wrong, you just need to shoot your ass up and get on that good ass like because.
Speaker 2: Y'all, motherfucker was like, what's that movie? U? League of their Own?
Speaker 1: Y'all was like, y'all motherfucker in the city. The only I didn't know too many teams, but all I knew.
Speaker 2: Was the aces.
Speaker 3: I thought you were gonna go with.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying that, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I grew up watching that ship on TV s. I used to TVs U said, have some good ass movies. Angel Reeche quoted the reason we're watching women's basketball is not just because of one person.
Speaker 2: It's because of me too. I want you to realize that don't be that person. Don't be Angel Reese.
Speaker 6: You a damn you is fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah what I'm saying, don't get an ugly girls conversations.
Speaker 8: They're watching you because you was beefing with her, the girl they watching. Come on and you anguries, you fine, and you got money.
Speaker 1: You got money. Listen, Angel Reche. We want to see you when you come like, do your walk.
Speaker 2: I've seen it.
Speaker 1: I was like, damn, she had a little fitted dress on with some heels. We don't want to see Kaylin Clark and that ship. Let her play her damn sport. Let her get on that motherfucking court and shoot and passed the ball. You keep being fine telling about you don't want to be in the same conversation with Kaitlyn Clark.
Speaker 3: I was games is different, man, that's all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the games.
Speaker 1: That game is different, all right. You watching Kaitlin Clark for another reason? Shout out my wife Pat McAfee because you do.
Speaker 2: Pat McAfee, you.
Speaker 1: Bro, Pat McAfee lost, no, I thought we keep it nigga. Pat McAfee a wild mother.
Speaker 2: He might he k, I se.
Speaker 3: Was funny.
Speaker 5: One whe there's.
Speaker 1: One white bitch. There's one white bitch from the Indiana team who was a superstar.
Speaker 5: He keep his job.
Speaker 1: Listen, he's white saying it black person because it do sound like, Man, it's one white beach.
Speaker 3: We couldn't do it's one b b We couldn't do that.
Speaker 2: But it's how you say.
Speaker 1: It's your tone. It's your tone in it too. Nah, it's one black bitch she bought. But if you say it's one black bitch, so he'd be like, it's how he said.
Speaker 2: Bro, you.
Speaker 9: Can't say any type of way. Oh my gosh, that's my beach. It's like, yeah, you have to gonna clarify how we're saying the beach.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna put this clip. Let people vote. Is it a tone? And now you say because it's.
Speaker 5: Like if you be like.
Speaker 1: Your relations a little bit, Yeah, it's a black bitch and she's doing what she gotta do to take it. Man, it's this black bitch, bro, It's it's facial it's facial expression, facial expressions and it's a tone, so.
Speaker 3: You gotta have tex. Yes, bro, he said it on National he could, but he's white saying it.
Speaker 1: So if he'd be like, hey, I like Pat McAfee and I don't want because he fuck with.
Speaker 6: Us, he showed. He showed his hand for so I know.
Speaker 1: Now, if he would have said it to a if he was saying about injuries now, it would have been different. But he said about Calen Clark, so he's not trying to be what they called the ship sexes.
Speaker 5: Kaylen Clark been on the show before.
Speaker 2: That's how they bro.
Speaker 1: This is what people don't realize. People be so ready to talk on ship. They probably cool. That's how he probably talked to him.
Speaker 3: They couldn't. You probably called like, yo, bitch, you're going crazy, Bitch.
Speaker 2: You snapped the night.
Speaker 3: You for real?
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, bitch, you see when you need to step back on the hose. Bitch. If you keep playing like you playing, you're gonna be a hard ditch to stop. Bitch, you can win the Rookie of the Year. That's how you talk. That's how they talking each other.
Speaker 5: They cool, They shut up. You got a good show.
Speaker 2: Just like the Washington misters.
Speaker 1: They are selling brunch and basketball tickets yourself upcoming game bottomless Mimosa's one hundred level seat ticket, chicken and waffle, fruits and pastries for one hundred and five all eats every rate.
Speaker 5: So the tickets come with all that. Yeah, okay, and they in d C with it.
Speaker 2: That's hard.
Speaker 3: That's how you gotta be smart, great marketing.
Speaker 2: Can they do that?
Speaker 1: Indiana note? Because they coming to just watch basketball? Kaitlyn Clark what my boy pat saying? It's one white beach and I quote, So in case you nigga said, I said, and I quote, there's one white bitch from the ending of the team who was a superstar. These are the highest paid WNBA players all time. Scolear Diggins one point three six million, uh Courtney Vender Sloop one point three damn she.
Speaker 5: Make more than uh Courtney was making that much better.
Speaker 1: She makes more than what's her name shooter damn Ella dale Don made one point two four million, Brittany grind At one point one seven seventeen, Diana Tarossi one point fifteen.
Speaker 2: Bro, they making more than my girl.
Speaker 3: With the aces Asia. Yeah, this is his career this all time too, though, Bro, like this, that's stood out their entire career right playing.
Speaker 2: No Bro, you think, oh what, oh their whole career.
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Nigga, I'm just starting to think that they were getting a season.
Speaker 3: No, no, no.
Speaker 5: One of Meiggs been in the league almost ten years.
Speaker 1: No one man got bowing each other and ship Yeah, they got to get talking to microm You don't mind that.
Speaker 3: They also get money from sponsorships in.
Speaker 1: The Dorset and they say, down behind, nigga, Stephen Curry make fifty eight thousand a game, five hundred and.
Speaker 8: Eighty six thousand. You said fifty eight thousand. Huh, you said fifty eight thousand, five hundred and eighty six.
Speaker 2: This is what jackass put down.
Speaker 5: They say fifty eight yeah, five hundred eighty six.
Speaker 2: Bron'm glad you in here. That nigga.
Speaker 1: He want people to call me stupid and ship Man. Now, I don't know what the fuck you talking about. Moving on the NFL, where I am a goddamn legend. Justin Jefferson, since we want to talk money, Yeah, Justin Jefferson. It's a new deal for a year, one hundred and forty million, making him the highest paid none QB ever.
Speaker 6: Whoa and Grass boy Grass lost your quarterback got paid this ship.
Speaker 3: Pull up on the show.
Speaker 2: Contract equivalent to NBA's Jordan Poole.
Speaker 3: My son's playing basketball.
Speaker 2: Your son ain't even gotta be okay mm hmm. How many kids you want to son and daughter or just you don't care? Whatever?
Speaker 3: God like? Yeah, like a son for sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure?
Speaker 1: That boy Cede Lamb skipping mandatory minicamp looking to get Justin Jefferson money.
Speaker 5: You deserve it, Jerry, you're gonna give you that.
Speaker 2: You might be.
Speaker 1: Jerr ain't get nobody a bitch ass. There's one white bitch in Dallas.
Speaker 3: That was Jared.
Speaker 2: Jared tight a foot with that money.
Speaker 3: Boy, he deserve it, though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's Justin Jefferson to been wide receiving the league.
Speaker 3: Sure, what for sure?
Speaker 5: Hey, no, boy, I wouldn't say hell no, who better? He had a rough sea this year.
Speaker 4: Nope, That's why I'm thinking Devontae Adams coming straight, come to the forefront, Bro, he's available.
Speaker 6: Justin Jefferson ain't available right now?
Speaker 3: Well he wasn't.
Speaker 2: I would say Jamar Chase fantasy last year. Oh that's personal, But no, what's his name was hurt most of the year anyway, though.
Speaker 3: Joe Burrow. But Joe Burrow didn't have a good year, so that maybe affects Jamorrow a little bit.
Speaker 2: We still can't count Tyreek out.
Speaker 3: For sure.
Speaker 2: Tyreek Hill, he's not better than Tyreek Hill. Bro, jeff and.
Speaker 5: Tyreek Hill is Jefferson's height, Honestly, the range.
Speaker 3: Range I like the frame Bro.
Speaker 1: I thought Tyreek was a one one way where I receive with Kansas City.
Speaker 2: But now in Miami, Bro, he does it all.
Speaker 3: Though he has a lot of drops, th Bro.
Speaker 5: Take away his speed?
Speaker 2: Why would I take that away? He got? Why would I take the nigga got away?
Speaker 8: Okay, take away speed from Justin Jefferson and take away speed from Tyreek who's better?
Speaker 1: Okay, tell me this, since y'all want to do ship like that, take away, Well, give me some ke on Tyreek Tyreek Hill.
Speaker 4: Now you got to go with Tyreek Hill, got you, because that's the that's the separation.
Speaker 3: And Tyree catches a lot of passes with his chest, Bron, I don't give a fuck he have it.
Speaker 1: He had that motherfucker when he crossed the end zone. Oh your fuck, I got that motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Have you had a key drop in the place all before a touchdown?
Speaker 2: Yeah? He did.
Speaker 7: It.
Speaker 2: Ain't gonna lie all them niggas drop drop a few.
Speaker 4: Come on, Marcell, ain't no boys, Ship looking at he is the best receiver in the league, Bro, Jason Jefferson, Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think he is.
Speaker 4: What you mean the list I'm looking at, I'm looking at the stats, looking at DeAndre Hopkins, Davonte Smith, Nico Collins, Gary Wilson, Hooker, your boy, d J. Moore, Stefan Diggs, Deebo Samuels.
Speaker 3: Bro ain't fucking with him.
Speaker 2: No, Look, you ain't mean the best receivers A J.
Speaker 4: Brown, Davonte Adams, C D Lamb, Jamar, Chase, Tyreek Hill. And I just told you I like Justin Jefferson better than Tyreek Hill. All these receivers I'm looking at right now, Bro, I'll take Jefferson.
Speaker 6: Noble out these boy. Adam is the only one. But you want to tail in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, Ship, we'll see this year.
Speaker 1: This when you find out when the niggas get the money, how they plays.
Speaker 3: But we don't know his quarterback exactly. Don't matter.
Speaker 2: The niggas so good, it don't matter. It shouldn't matter if you that dog yet, nigga, CD lamb down there with whack ass Dak.
Speaker 5: Pro Bowl quarterback.
Speaker 3: Bro's a CD. You a Cowboys fan?
Speaker 5: Yeah he is?
Speaker 6: Why that's the motion ting? Yeah that all right?
Speaker 10: Bro?
Speaker 3: C G.
Speaker 2: Stroup C J.
Speaker 1: Stroud named his top five quarterbacks. He got my homes, Lamar Jackson, Dak, Jalen Hurts and himself.
Speaker 2: That's a good list. I don't think this is in order.
Speaker 3: When he did it, it was in order, So put himself at three.
Speaker 5: Who is under that? Dak and Jalen Dak is five? I mean Jalen's five, Dak is four.
Speaker 2: Name badly. I don't know who you could take off that list.
Speaker 3: I love that it's all black black.
Speaker 2: I did. Oh it is all black QB. Damn that's even better.
Speaker 5: Coming in number six.
Speaker 2: We gotta see what Joe Burrow do.
Speaker 3: But you gotta see what because his hand to.
Speaker 8: Joe, he been been having a shaky last two seasons though it hurt. Yeah with Joe to Joe, what else the quarterback? He ain't really no quarterbacks too had a good year, but he got all them.
Speaker 5: Don't show up when it's time to show the funk.
Speaker 3: Up Detroit quarterback did good.
Speaker 2: He ain't and that type of talk hurt. You're gonna see what Bill's quarterback Josh Allen.
Speaker 3: San Francisco quarterback brock Perty.
Speaker 8: Yeah, give me John, you keep it real with you. I'll take Josh Allen before Jayen hurts me too.
Speaker 2: We'll see this year. Now that did is going? Who did coop it on?
Speaker 1: Mark Kano being from baseball for being on game was involving his own team lost all twenty five bits involving his old team, the pirate.
Speaker 4: Damn boy then drafts some minor league players with him, like three leg He told him they all got caught up.
Speaker 2: It did what it is man.
Speaker 1: That's why y'all nigga need to be on prize peach, because that ain't betting interest.
Speaker 3: It's interest.
Speaker 2: No, no, commissioner, these are entry. Yeah, you ain't saying we can't enter right? Ship like that? Hey, bro ship, what we got to say about dant Wilder and be and be serious?
Speaker 3: Retired? He done get Yeah, just let that check and go into that. Yeah, take care of the fan, do some sideline work and now let's analysts.
Speaker 6: Worth starting coaching. Open your own gym.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, Deontay Wildey. I feel like he should just start fighting niggas in the street.
Speaker 3: You'll get money off that.
Speaker 11: In his defense, though he was supposed to fight somebody else. He was supposed to fight Jared Anderson and they switched the fighter up like last second.
Speaker 3: I don't know definitely, but he didn't.
Speaker 11: He probably prepared to fight something else then. I don't know who this nigga is. He fought, but he wasn't ready for niggas.
Speaker 12: No.
Speaker 2: Now his name zing Zone.
Speaker 3: Chinese.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's done them a dog man.
Speaker 1: I met Deontay Wilder person, the nigga cool as a motherfucker. And what's so crazy? If y'all familiar with Chris said it out Jones that nigga was telling us about Dan take Wilder way before he like took off. So when he took off, like niggas like, oh ship. But now what he going through now is like damn you in his last five Yeah, So it's like, dang, it's.
Speaker 3: Just he's just it just feels like there's no growth technique when you see in boxing, just raw.
Speaker 5: He's just raw talent. He was never a trained.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he never anyway, And if you gonna watch any of his fights. It wasn't no technique to that Nigga hit.
Speaker 5: Then he picked up boxing later on in his life. He wasn't.
Speaker 3: He's a football dude.
Speaker 5: He ain't born boxer.
Speaker 3: I think he was a football player.
Speaker 5: I don't know what sport he played, but he ain't.
Speaker 6: So he wanted them. He didn't start boxing.
Speaker 3: He was wrong. Yeah, it's brave.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 5: But when you six eight you can do that, that's a brave dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ship tank fight next week.
Speaker 2: Yeah it ain't. It wasn't for blicit around these fights.
Speaker 5: Because you just get on Twitter and promote themselves.
Speaker 1: We got some comments straight out the gate that Nigga. Garrett said, Celtics and six all right. David Witter said, Marcel look up the stats?
Speaker 2: Do he like black holes?
Speaker 3: Laughing? Amut, that was funny.
Speaker 1: The internet was down though, That's why you couldn't find out. Kendall Fox said, the intro go hard. Yeah, bruh.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I don't know. I guess a lot of times I skipped past the intro. But we do need to redo.
Speaker 1: I told niggas we got to redo them. You know, the pictures and ships I want, I want the twins, said, bro, y'all, could we gotta have them twins? Shout out the broken play man. I'm gonna tell you, Marcel, you be saying I'll be lying on you. Tell me if I'm lying this time we had a Hawks game, and I'll tell them myself. Marsehall was like, maybe we could find them twins in here tonight. You didn't say that when we were talking about the intro. You said maybe that maybe they ain't here we can find I.
Speaker 2: Said, nigga, them same twins looking for him? Marcell Remember what hey not that be honest. Most of the time, I don't be I be remembering shit. I know exact you said, bro, maybe we could.
Speaker 1: Find the twins in here, because when we were looking around for footage, because then we found some twins, I was like, them made the same twins.
Speaker 2: You don't remember them twin girls?
Speaker 3: I remember the girls who like.
Speaker 2: Him, remember the yeah that one twins?
Speaker 1: Though, all right, fuck it, you don't remember right into our knicks, Davorian Smith said, freaking ass, Marcella. When he heard no phones on the trip, he got the demon and Moji with a pill. That's his damn problem. Alicia Gray shout out to a female watching Broken Play, Man, this is what we're talking about, she said, Broken Play keeps me up to date. To talk that ship with the fellas at work, that's what it's fun. Keep it lit and this is one of my top shows on the app. Fellas got the thighs out today. She had to be talking about LOWI and Riggie. Yeah that dog, foresaid, I'm not reading the thing. Why would you put that come in? You could tell Reggie being enjoying this ship. You could tell the old lady be stretching that boy out.
Speaker 2: What the fuck like? Where that come from?
Speaker 3: Nigga?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't make up that come in?
Speaker 3: Who is that?
Speaker 2: Niggas don't like to see black men having fun? Nigga? If you could see that on Regie, how you couldn't see it on me? What this motherfucker? To get that comment?
Speaker 3: I thought, pretty straight.
Speaker 1: Ship, Regie Good and me stretched out on this mother. The kids ain't everybody and the two I'm just talking ship having fun. Young Fat six eighty eight said that Broken Place song, he put the fire motion all right. Solo kJ three said not now turned in lots with the freestyle.
Speaker 2: Lol.
Speaker 1: Now, bro, that was gonna be my first and last. That's why I never freestyle.
Speaker 2: Can't. Bro, I could have rapped if I could be on beat.
Speaker 1: I believe I come up, I'll be having punchline like a mother like me talking.
Speaker 2: I say some hard ass ship ahead. You know what I'm saying, just me talking about But I ain't. That ain't for me to rap.
Speaker 3: Bro, who has been your rap name?
Speaker 2: I would keep it now? Nah, it's been now bro Bro, that just me. I don't.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't know what name it. I can't beat nobody but me. You feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So yeah, I can't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't go in the booth and be like this your boy boss man in.
Speaker 1: G no be a nab all day nigga. How the fuck gonna be another nigga when a beat come.
Speaker 3: On, bewitching out like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah they do. They could They easy cut down. That's they that's they give me. But you this, this is what it is. When their partners called him a certain ship, that's they.
Speaker 1: Really real name street ship. Yeah, they street ship. If you go around twenty one partners, they still call him savage. M They ain't calling him something different. He's still savage. That's why you be soking few about thug. Don't nobody call him thub. They say slime or little Jeff. Yeah, they don't call him, no damn young thug. So that young thug who's saying all that ship in the boot free that man prende. Hey, why my homie just said niggas name Marcella always nasty you Damn this is crazy. I'm out here trying to kill the narrative that I might or might not have started. And he he random to say the ship. He don't even watch this.
Speaker 2: Show, bro, Damn yeah, so it just like so it ain't you, brother, that ship hereditary.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Lou, I understand what you mean, but you forgot another people when you was talking about your pops putting you on he said, pops put me on their pp though. You gotta understand what Lou complete everything.
Speaker 3: He'll be buffering.
Speaker 2: Yeah, work with Lou.
Speaker 3: He got in the tech though, man, so salute man. My boy got he's smart.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 1: That's how I be with them people like yeah, like it'd be like on the spectrum like thea.
Speaker 2: Bro y'all laugh. I'm trying to tell y'all how to be. Some niggas be so smart when they shut on my dog lou Man. Yeah, you know what I'm saying that.
Speaker 3: On the spectrum, But they smart in their own way.
Speaker 1: Yes, like a like a test I bet you loosen down here. Test scores be hiding all us in here. But if he gotta talk to them, ouncers.
Speaker 2: Up and fuck him up. That nigga had all a's and.
Speaker 1: An F and speech class. I put at the transcript, m h chrisy Chris said, uh, now, if you are hilarious, you have be having me down. I really never watch sports podcast, but I love this one. She put love in all caps. Love all y'all as a collective. Would love to see y'all tour and do live shows and different cities.
Speaker 2: One day. I'm there.
Speaker 1: That's why we do it, for ladies to come out from man. Hold on, I'm finish. Shout shout my homegirls out, shout out to poor minds. That's how I want broken play shoulder. Look, I wouldn't give a fuck off a nigga come. It could be all women in there pretending to know what the fuck we talking about, drinking, having fun, smoking hookah.
Speaker 6: And choosing right.
Speaker 7: Nigga's crazy.
Speaker 2: I don't want niggas at my meet and Greek.
Speaker 11: Like that.
Speaker 2: I don't feel like meet and greet is for niggas for me. Other niggas when we be at Shout Out eighty five sours, we're just on the road with them, and we at the meet and greet.
Speaker 1: And Carlos, Chico and DC all them superstars. But me, I can't be happy to meet three niggas.
Speaker 2: At one time.
Speaker 1: I'm not paying for that, Bro, which one could have been your like telling nigga you my favorite.
Speaker 3: Have been dying to meet you, Bro.
Speaker 1: Meet and Greek is for women. So at broken play niggas. We want you all to come, but don't tell us you want to meet us. Do come greet the women that's down, Meet and Greece.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I could be wrong.
Speaker 3: You want something, you want something real?
Speaker 1: Yeah, bro, yes you can be I'm not telling them niggas stop paying for the meet and Greek.
Speaker 2: But don't tell the nigga you my favorite.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, they said I focused you why I would all y'all boys come rolling everything, get your poster.
Speaker 2: But the look of nigga is I and say, man, you were my favorite. No, I didn't see that. I didn't see that.
Speaker 1: I'm giving it example why I wouldn't want a meeting Greek for uh, I don't even know what nigga want a meet and Greek broken play. But if it ever come down to it, if you say that ship, you will be You're scoring it.
Speaker 3: Go down the protocol.
Speaker 1: Make it clear, like, why would you say a nigga like, Bro, I'll be watching the podcast they be calling you a freaking nigga.
Speaker 2: I always wanted to meet you.
Speaker 1: Appreciate it, Bro, Why would you want to meet the freaking nigga as a nigga?
Speaker 3: I was like, thanks for watching, Bro, Why would.
Speaker 2: You want to meet another freaking nigga?
Speaker 1: If you a freaking nigga, y'all too in the same room as bound, nobody gonna be in trouble.
Speaker 3: Marcel.
Speaker 11: Make him feel comfortable, man, Like you know, it's not just him in the world that's a freak. It's the other niggas.
Speaker 2: You ain't see me over there. When I got up, I leacked a seat. Now I'm freaking nigga. Now I'm freaking nigga. I freak each other. That's insane, That's that's gross, that's gross.
Speaker 1: Tour hunch, your business said, bring jeff T on the pond for sure, man, shout out of jeff T for sure.
Speaker 2: We gotta get him on that.
Speaker 1: He doesn't come in and on some ship he for with broken place, not Tony Yo, y'all gotta start doing three a week.
Speaker 2: Y'all be so behind on the topic. Nigga, get the app. What's y'all nigga got against the eighty five out? Get the cause. Niggas on the app. They don't complain at all. Bro.
Speaker 1: I'm telling it's gonna be hard for us to compete with the YouTube ship.
Speaker 2: Not just YouTube, compete with YouTube.
Speaker 1: And Good Eye Media at Good Eye Media on Instagram upload our ship.
Speaker 2: It's hard, bro.
Speaker 1: So if y'all niggas, y'all niggas gotta direct them coming somewhere else.
Speaker 2: Stop leaving that ship. Say only positive ship on our ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you got some, it will come in good our media. He loved that neggativity.
Speaker 3: He liked the engagement.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he loved engage. Somebody said someone that go take care of your son. I said that. Niggadn't even put Oh. He mad as a motherfucker. If I said that, Nigga said, don't come to babe, nigga, I can call it up and they want to instagram that nigg gonna be the first nigga to get a restraint order.
Speaker 13: On this.
Speaker 3: On private. Man, it's on private. Yeah, damn they used to be public.
Speaker 2: Oh man, So he got a private y'all got a d M. D M him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it be in your request d M. And then screenshot us what you said, and we're gonna and we're gonna put it on the episode. Fred o'd a said, Uncle Reggie said, I'm back with some shorts.
Speaker 2: L O L nigga You happy? Man?
Speaker 3: Come on, bro, that's that fan interaction ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what that's what.
Speaker 5: Well, you got them shorts on, don't you?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 2: Bro, I'm gonna tell y'all who a funny nigga? Bro? That nigga cat call it?
Speaker 1: You'll so if y'all know cat, cat wear a long shorts, right, So a nigga as cat. You know how niggas be like making conversation, be where they be happy to see a nigga like man, Cat, I mean where you get your shorts from?
Speaker 2: Sayd motherfucker, I get him.
Speaker 1: Where everybody else getting their short They just bigg and tall I'm just shortened nigga.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: You see Cat with some short The shorts come right above his shoot, Bro, like, look look at it is it?
Speaker 2: It be this much? So they thought he was.
Speaker 1: Wearing special short like they just big and but Cat cut that nigga to funk out man. Raphael catch it birdy forty eight seventy one said get Rich Homi Kwan for the new intro.
Speaker 2: We can see about that.
Speaker 1: Get Rich on the freestyling him the goddamn maybe showed to guard somebody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they right around, right around the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know we probably could get Tip. I know I'm gonna be around him, play that broken play intro. But you can't freestyle and be sneak record man.
Speaker 2: Somebody's money. All that should go out the winter. But I know that nigga help, we wouldn't be able to put out partner. You gotta pull all that ship off YouTube.
Speaker 13: Patna expeditious, expeditious being mine.
Speaker 2: No that nigga pop in the live stream, No be there's no hooker right.
Speaker 3: That ship was so funny.
Speaker 13: When he pulled up to that, he was dead shut down, Bro, Tip a funny ad nigga, bro.
Speaker 5: In this city. You ain't Eve gonna play with me like that straight up?
Speaker 3: He sound just like this.
Speaker 1: Ship prize picksh I forgot.
Speaker 2: Damn we would run away.
Speaker 3: Oh ship damn I'm saying too. Oh no, it wasn't. Let me speak for myself.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 11: When Marcelle placed the entry that he had no Wi Fi Go bears at twenty three, I don't know what time he placed it later on, but they dropped it down the point so I would have pushed.
Speaker 1: All right, Lou Young had Kyrie Irvin. I thought he had the under he had more, Yeah, more, damn Lou That why he ain't show up.
Speaker 3: Ten minutes away? He said, so twenty yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Loose like ten minutes away at twenty We'll keep talking. See as soon as you get here with your end of the episode.
Speaker 2: That's how you keep it. Nigga.
Speaker 11: Oh maning to sit down and everybody get up.
Speaker 2: What shows y'all nigga watching right now?
Speaker 3: Wait for House of Dragons to come in. I just watch something them fire nigga fire called them.
Speaker 2: Y'all gotta check that out, hey by the Black Family that go to the West Coast. Barbara was watching that and it s like it's.
Speaker 6: Straight Yeah, I kept seeing it right overlooking.
Speaker 2: What is on Netflix? Gentleman on this, bro, I think I'm finna like, let the shot go.
Speaker 9: Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wanted watching the seasons ago, really, Bro, that ship turned into oh my god, that bad they bed. Yeah, they be having too many Transformers on their motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Bro, you won't make it into them so.
Speaker 2: Bro, you can't say transformer.
Speaker 1: But they cut the cut me talking about the shot out there because I don't want niggas think I can't watch it because of the violence.
Speaker 3: That Jyl movie went bad?
Speaker 6: What Jlo movie Atlas on Netflix?
Speaker 2: I ain't seen that it went bad? Bro, it was y'all nigga need to get hip to them. Jay Losso got.
Speaker 3: Fine steel, single stal, she's single divorce.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: Sometimes those fine women throw that. Y'all know that ship don't be hidden.
Speaker 3: Bro, you got as many rings as Michael Jordan's.
Speaker 6: Damn, I am watching the Gentleman.
Speaker 2: Damn that ship on me here. I'm gonna tell you write this straight up. Y'all need to be worrying.
Speaker 1: About how girls dress and all that women with that wear on Mexican joints pushuld be good.
Speaker 3: As I would never know.
Speaker 2: What I saw him when I was leaving up said, Mexican.
Speaker 1: Jordan's right there now talking about You wouldn't never know, Bro, women don't have to put that much money into their clothes.
Speaker 3: Bro, they don't. But I ain't never talked to no girl with no Mexican you.
Speaker 2: Know what Mexican joint mean? That'd be like the team joins.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know exactly what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the colors you ain't never seen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it could be like safe for an instant, the ones, like if the ones and they got the new Jordan symbol, them ain't the real joy?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you so them straight?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Them one straight?
Speaker 2: So you would go for that? That what I'm talking about?
Speaker 3: She had Okay, I thought I thought he was talking about like some fusions. I thought he was talking about like some fusions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not laying there.
Speaker 1: I can't tell herm I don't care what the woman? Well, what then you want to what that could be fake?
Speaker 2: No, they can't, bruh. They can't be get tricked every day.
Speaker 6: That'sh it hard. What that's on Netflix? It's on Netflix.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and the game actually went to Tech. He was a former Tech football players. It's a really good series.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna check it out.
Speaker 1: I'm mad that they got rid of the other Regina King serious superheroes.
Speaker 3: Watchman, no nigga, no nigga.
Speaker 2: You know what the series when they killed the boy.
Speaker 11: Oh seven seconds, Yeah that's you were good as hell. Yeah, I got my dog was shot the Corey Champagne he was he was in that.
Speaker 1: Oh that was oh yeah shot the thing. I've been seeing your prize pig add all over man.
Speaker 2: I'm proud of you. Man. How that ship doing.
Speaker 3: He's doing good man. I got a call with them today for the team.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mention us bro, let her know, let her know. We're still doing ship over here, broken play bro the ship show. But nah, I feel like the live stream and.
Speaker 1: Sometimes y'all in the comments tell us what y'all want more because I know y'all falck with the show so much. When we started playing music and the shit was muted, y'all nigga stayed watching.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I said, they fucked with this ship. These niggas is reading lips.
Speaker 3: They just was typing, no sound, no sound. They were still in it though.
Speaker 1: The nigga win't no sound. Nigga was playing music. Hey, but we go to the app. If y'all fuck with the show, bro, Damn, I don't know when y'all might see this, but if this come out when it's supposed to come out tomorrow, we're gonna we're gonna watch the game live and on the app, we're gonna have the music going.
Speaker 2: The vibe is gonna be good.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 3: Maybe could play some of the game too.
Speaker 2: Ain't no? Maybe well you could do what the you want to do on the app.
Speaker 3: I'm scared of the NBA, BRO, what can they do?
Speaker 2: They'll have to bouy that.
Speaker 3: They have to see it.
Speaker 1: No, I'm talking about they have the boy the app to see it, and once they see it, they be like, we can't do that to these niggas.
Speaker 2: They keeping the niggas.
Speaker 1: These niggas ain't trying to bootleg this ship. The niggas just watching the game with God damn.
Speaker 3: Some bad breaking news. The Lakers are finalizing the deal to hire JJ Reddick as they're next head coach.
Speaker 1: That wasn't no secret, bro, And then it's the thing, Bro, if Lebron don't leave that damn team.
Speaker 11: And if they they suck again this year, him and JJ podcast is done. Their friendship might be done. They getting they getting really involved with one.
Speaker 2: Another like that idea like it should look. I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: But this is the thing, though, Baut Lebron, is you know how niggas. Some niggas is all about business, Lebron. He could be your partner, but his business first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so don't get it twitted. That's why these niggas be mad at Brun Brun. Keep it business. M hm. So nigga, if you not doing what I thought you were gonna do, Oh, nigga, that's it.
Speaker 3: It's over with too.
Speaker 2: Coaches. He'd be cool with all the coaches today. Funk up.
Speaker 3: That's yeah.
Speaker 5: What's a nigga?
Speaker 2: You ain't see me call you nigga. You fired me, nigga, that's the job, nigga.
Speaker 1: You still cool, Savannah with Ja asking about your leg last niggas you made the peach cob let, you like we saved you a piece.
Speaker 2: I can still come up with nigga.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't fuck with you, he said, Fuck buddy, nigga, that's how I talk.
Speaker 2: Ain't see young man commercial.
Speaker 1: Damn how that ship be though, But I don't I don't like that j J. I feel like he ain't been out the league long enough.
Speaker 2: It don't take him in. Yeah, okay, I do see that.
Speaker 12: Why do you think that, Bill Russell, Mark Jackson, Bill Russell, Yeah that was the wild.
Speaker 1: Hey, if y'all saw us not talking, we were listening to don sound and the sound went off in one too. Yeah, all right, audio, you don't give a fun Do.
Speaker 2: We got some calls?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: We do?
Speaker 6: Got one voicemail?
Speaker 2: Let him play it.
Speaker 11: Damn ain't no speaker, no, Yeah, but I play it on my phone. And then what we can do is put it. I can send it to you. Yeah, y'all rolling his eyes, but we can send.
Speaker 1: Keeping it more nigga than I expected. And then after that we'll do prize peak.
Speaker 2: Let me hit the uh.
Speaker 5: Ship the nigga.
Speaker 2: Don't even want to do prize pig no more.
Speaker 3: I judge fantasy.
Speaker 2: Y'all don't want to do basketball for the game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, gotta championship. It's not Aaron until off.
Speaker 2: No, but it's gonna be on the air. It's gonna be on the air.
Speaker 3: Bro I thought we're gonna do the basketball first game that day.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do that live too. If we do it like this, they'll send us more money.
Speaker 10: Okay, he keep them too personal, man, that's account No, no, no, no, everybody got funds.
Speaker 11: Man, you probably got the most funds here. Stop nah, you still probably got the most event.
Speaker 5: All right, I'm gonna Daniel Gafford points rebounds in the system.
Speaker 3: Fifteen who his own things? Nah, somebody that ain't used their account yet.
Speaker 2: And shout out. Look, I'm gonna tell you this.
Speaker 1: I had Luca on the thirty and a half, the first half what he might have had twenty one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was telling you a text like damn man.
Speaker 1: Niggas thought I was sabotaging the motherfucking team.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the nigga thad comment one.
Speaker 1: If now wasn't putting these on his own account, I would think he was sabotaging his pits. Luca ended up with twenty eight. It's a game or two ass, when you you could jink some shit. He jakes the ship talking.
Speaker 2: Down on me.
Speaker 3: Bro, Hey, it worked in our favor.
Speaker 2: Nigga. How we still lost? So you talked down on me and not no mother niggas.
Speaker 3: I got. He's the other niggas. That's what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you lost? What the hell that ain't crazy for? You know that nigga hated on me and he lost.
Speaker 3: Yeah, be true.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, I got prizingers on the fifteen and a half points.
Speaker 3: That was gonna be mine too. But that's a good one.
Speaker 2: You're coming back, nigga. You gotta show me, Nigga, show me, motherfucker.
Speaker 3: So you got under points and rebound, just points, I'll do Derek White, Oh more p r A that. So you're switching yours, but I was gonna say, damn, I let it. Hold on? So what's your new one?
Speaker 1: Since we were talking on the event, we're gonna go back on the vet account. Yeah, that's what you're putting on.
Speaker 2: Y'all.
Speaker 1: Need to keep y'all a black strong queen. Get on the mic event with funds.
Speaker 2: Hold on? What is event wearing on the what you're wearing on the live stream event?
Speaker 5: Pants?
Speaker 2: Yeah? We know when I'm talking, how bad it they gonna.
Speaker 9: Be very.
Speaker 2: I don't put it for five.
Speaker 1: Wow, I don't think that's enough. That's enough, okay, sixty, Yeah, that's perfect, that's perfect. Hey, don't start clapping right now, don't start getting the funk up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I need discount, hold I need I'm gonna fuck with y'all. I got, I got, I got a little bit.
Speaker 1: Hey, we need to put it on account the damn uh our price for entry.
Speaker 5: You don't what?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's talk. Can you Renna tell a quick lie?
Speaker 7: Who got money?
Speaker 2: Let's talk to her?
Speaker 7: When did I get funds?
Speaker 2: Come on, man, I already talked to the nigga we had. We called the nigga.
Speaker 1: I said what he said, Why y'all don't use lit account? He said, LOOKT was not using his funds.
Speaker 7: Miss miscommunications, turbulentce issues.
Speaker 2: Well, it's the most complete sentence I don't ever heard.
Speaker 3: I'm talking. You al must be mistaken.
Speaker 2: I never look.
Speaker 1: Hey, there's that stuff ship coming out of that nigga. Man, we put it on the bent man, we put it on her.
Speaker 3: You say you got Derek White?
Speaker 2: What you thought about the Cameron freestyle?
Speaker 14: Bro about I love every time Cameron do his freestyle. Like, but you feel like what you mean? What he said about him? Wen't really say nothing about him.
Speaker 3: He just he stated some facts.
Speaker 14: Though Adidas shoes is the worst motherfucker shoe on earth, football and basketball.
Speaker 3: That's what he said.
Speaker 14: Somebody as an athlete, No, no, no, I'm talking about wearing Adidas on the football field.
Speaker 7: It is dangerous, all right.
Speaker 2: What what what football players had Adidas?
Speaker 5: They got athletes.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of It's a lot of dudes. Okay.
Speaker 7: When I play with Carolina, j No, Josh Norman had.
Speaker 14: A Adidas deal, he would give me. He would give me all No, he didn't. He would give me all his all Dadas, like you thought I had a deal. But it's crazy, Bro, I would ripped. You could rip through the cleat. That's how delicated, you know.
Speaker 7: What I'm saying. And then I mean, we know what don't happen on the basketball deep rose.
Speaker 1: Ship, what what Zion Williams had when he did that, he would he would have sucked them?
Speaker 3: Yeah, top heavy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Josh Norman or how he was like in practice and ship in practice, like y'all knew y'all was gonna get that out of him on the field.
Speaker 3: All right, Carol. He played them different teams.
Speaker 7: Jay Z shot that nigga out.
Speaker 3: That nigga, Y.
Speaker 7: Know down know this nigga thought he was really batman.
Speaker 2: I could believe it. Bro. I want to say two seasons, but I know one season for sure.
Speaker 14: His niggas that one season we went we went to super Bowl that year. This all right, put it like this.
Speaker 7: The year before that, I was on four teams, right, The last team was Carolina.
Speaker 14: First practice, I come, my boy, kJ Kevin Johnson, I said, kay, I said, I said, Bro, I don't know who this nigga is. I was like, Bro, this nigga is five and he was in the doghouse at the time. They wasn't really starting him yet and it's like his third year. He oh, so you kind of he was. He was kind of like he was practicing with the practice squad niggas. The next he played, he started that next game against uh, what's the nigga? He was going, Josh Gordon, Man, this nigga, look at you find this clip. This niggas literally stressed plank picked the ship, ran it back one hand, he fumbled it.
Speaker 7: They forced the from them.
Speaker 14: He said't give a fuck, get it back, Coach, I want another one. I said, diabolical, different, different, Bro. It's yeah, I seen this nigga.
Speaker 2: They did when he got that big contract. You think that messed him up?
Speaker 7: Like that messed the team up.
Speaker 14: Bro, That messed the team up because they wasn't gonna pay him, you know, risk, I mean the Commanders. Commanders, they gave him the money and the team, the team fucked up. We drafted like they my homewo. We drafted like it was like we drafted at least three dbs that we were.
Speaker 7: Just panic mode. Yeah, nigga trying to fill that void.
Speaker 2: And he got to the Commanders and he had good He.
Speaker 7: Had one good year.
Speaker 3: He had a smooth year at first.
Speaker 14: That was that was that was fun to watch what I'm talking about that Yeah, no, yes, Carolina when they were fighting ship that super years and what college you went to?
Speaker 7: Coastal Carolina.
Speaker 14: Nigga like fifth sixth round pick, fifth round pick, I think, m hm out the mud.
Speaker 7: Yeah, this nigga got.
Speaker 14: This. Nigga would ride an imaginary horse every time he got a pick. But he ride horses, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying. But he called it He's riding delta and then he get off of it and dropped the ball.
Speaker 2: Bro. This that what I'm trying to tell you.
Speaker 13: Bro.
Speaker 2: It's niggas like that. That why them football players they be mean Therapian.
Speaker 1: Ship a nigga that doing that and it seemed fun and be like then when you hear a why nigga doing it?
Speaker 5: Like was he never doing that?
Speaker 7: But but you're talking about a great guy.
Speaker 2: I can see. I can say it's that took care of me.
Speaker 7: Took care bro, nigga will take I mean that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Bro, telling you saying lout you like no niggas were working with you.
Speaker 14: Though folks thought I had deals, Bro, I ain't no money. But why I keep trying to tell y'all y'all think this, No.
Speaker 1: No, no no, Now you can trick niggas on the other ship. I don't talk to the nigga he told me what he gave. But I'm telling you on some ship like people don't be realizing, Bro, your network might be better than your network.
Speaker 2: I said that ship work network could be in your network. I heard it.
Speaker 1: But no Bro, though, Bro, it's a lot of places I go places with no I might have my money, but no real money to do it.
Speaker 2: And nigga, I'd be straight.
Speaker 7: I have no business what you would think. You would think you would think, But.
Speaker 2: Some sometimes people don't be likable.
Speaker 14: But see and see, I think I think them be the ones that go broke. Oh yeah, for sure, like like like just being a good person, gonna keep money in your pocket.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 14: Oh yeah, how you treat folks, how you walk, how you how you leave a room like a nigga might lend you something if you down and out.
Speaker 7: You was a fun nigga and you was up.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh yeah, I.
Speaker 7: Know for sure if I go, if I if it's all I got five, I'm calling.
Speaker 1: I have no words, no, bro, I think I think some different with me. I get fucked up, y'all might not see me until I get back.
Speaker 2: All right, but you can't.
Speaker 7: We're gonna know. We ain't gonna let you do that though.
Speaker 1: Oh no, This is why I say, because I don't talk too much ship to certain niggas.
Speaker 2: They can't wait to poor day for all niggas. Don't following you ass digging out the fucking recycle bad chill. No, no, no, you ain't walking.
Speaker 7: My dog or letting.
Speaker 2: No bro, No, he wouldn't never he got money.
Speaker 7: No he was recently he was like walking, but he was so many niggas be high.
Speaker 3: Yeah you got.
Speaker 7: Look, if you're gonna give me a ride, you give me a right. Don't feel the.
Speaker 2: Ship, bro, please don't.
Speaker 5: Give me a ride.
Speaker 7: No, you got you're doing ingested nigga.
Speaker 6: Bro, that's that's that ain't gonna happen.
Speaker 7: I mean, I know because the nigga a nigga give a dollar to a homeless nigga. Look feeding the hood.
Speaker 2: Bro. That's the last thing. Bro, I don't feel because I be, I don't be wanting.
Speaker 1: I don't want to throw the money at them, but I don't want them touching handed hands black.
Speaker 3: Hey, but what you got you about?
Speaker 7: You're talking about outside your car inside.
Speaker 2: Because nigga, would they be so hard about that money? Dam damn to rip your hand off and now you gotta drive with the hand.
Speaker 14: Crack that that window. Hey, this is a real it's the one lady. But she on that street, damn, maybe she got that same frow it don't grow bo crass. Maybe that boul crass.
Speaker 2: She'd be walking back for what she keeps up and she.
Speaker 7: Get pissed off that nigga. Nigga broke that nigga.
Speaker 14: I slided that five or one straight through that little crack. Think, go ahead on about your business, slide and get on bruh.
Speaker 1: Some good dudes, no, because some of them they don't be reggie me as a fat nigga bro.
Speaker 2: I keep snacks in my car. I keep food like I'm leaving from places. I keep food with me. They don't want that food.
Speaker 7: Mad at you, Oh Nigga.
Speaker 2: I tried to handle Nigga some food. That's when I that ship. That's when I stopped.
Speaker 6: Mane the god Nigga threw my food to the side.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, never again.
Speaker 2: What you gave me.
Speaker 1: Whether you eat healthy healthy regg you get niggas got that nigga seller of peanut, but want that ship?
Speaker 2: What a motherfucker? Big back at you.
Speaker 3: I gave.
Speaker 4: I gave my doughter some food and he threw that ship to the side and said, the last time, I appreciate.
Speaker 3: A lot of money.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, excuse me, sir. What what did you hand me? Oh that lentil soup?
Speaker 3: You know, damn well, I can't gonna put it on the talk.
Speaker 7: Talking that nigga will use all the leaves in sight.
Speaker 2: Have no protein in that plate.
Speaker 3: Me and be laying.
Speaker 14: One time we was we were doing the skit and it was like a Valentine's Day Uncle and uncle, Uncle Charlie A Tanya shopping or something, and so we fitted we went it come to the mall and you know they got the deli in there and a little Chinese spot like right next to it. He say, he said, uh them, blood, I don't want to fuck with me on that that chicken and the chicki shrimp.
Speaker 7: That's all he said. On the chicken sh tell me Rose you want to.
Speaker 14: The nigga Hey. Then Nigga talked. He talked us like we were blue in the face fucking that food up. That's the one time and Nigga never got mad, bro, But that would.
Speaker 1: Have Like niggas don't be realizing, bro sometimes like just you feel like you're doing some ship from the heart. People feel like that what you're supposed to do. Like you know what I'm saying. You might have family members who take ship for granted that you do for them. Oh yeah, Like, motherfucker, you ain't never drunk no nineteen forty two about that ship.
Speaker 2: You ain't got no more nigga.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 2: This look.
Speaker 3: Don't try to come up through with another bout it.
Speaker 7: What happened to the other show.
Speaker 2: Today, a blood day? What happened to yards?
Speaker 1: They don't never have ship we had a live stream, but we will have forty two at that one. They say we're going to gain one is this they said, did thirsty so we can have a music playing. We're gonna start off with the YouTube and then and then when the game come.
Speaker 2: On, we go to the app.
Speaker 3: There like five PM.
Speaker 2: Hell no, we're doing it the same way, bro.
Speaker 11: The game started eight. Not just saying yeah seven seven thirty. We gotta tell y'all seven for y'all to get that seven thirty.
Speaker 3: What that means, bro, that's what I'm saying, Like you put me in that ship today today he was.
Speaker 14: Putting bad jua because you said that bullshit about a man nigga ain't playing no more.
Speaker 2: And then that y'all don't see. This is what niggas is. Bad way.
Speaker 1: We had an ant man post up all playoff. Run the nigga get a looming like that, nigga, take the ship down, put that ship back off.
Speaker 3: We got we got a frame on the way from them.
Speaker 7: Oh we get a real Oh yeah yeah cause the other one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's but that's what like see then what we need to take down? Take that kids and city. We're trying to spark ship at here.
Speaker 1: But y'all just putting bullship up now Negro National League, and I'm pro black as a mother fucker.
Speaker 2: Man, take that bullship.
Speaker 14: Name me five niggas from the Negro League saying pain can't get right, he can't get right?
Speaker 3: Made it, ye, I'm exactly.
Speaker 1: You remember when they introduced all Boy, he was like, this is unbottle from the Nigga League.
Speaker 2: That's Negro League. But that nigga walked this ass up. That niggas from the Nigga League.
Speaker 14: He walked off smooth drinks. Who you got Luke the finals, I ain't gonna lie. I can't go against uh that boy, Kyrie and Luca and it's he ain't fast no more like he got real.
Speaker 1: He got some neutrients in him, he got his energy. I'm telling you all of us in here switch up every week.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I had yes because you because you lost. No God, damn, I told I gave ma came in here.
Speaker 7: When it didn't, you go, you know what to the fan shot this figgat.
Speaker 2: I thought that it was color coordinated.
Speaker 7: I was blending in with the broken play bomb.
Speaker 1: I thought that Nigga Bob would playing Jason Tatum and the too we moved that.
Speaker 2: Ship on. So I said, oh my dog, Ja Brown, No you I did not know.
Speaker 14: I never said the boy wasn't talented. All I said was when it come to having a dog, he.
Speaker 3: Can just say.
Speaker 2: I don't y'all gonna have five games.
Speaker 3: Not talented?
Speaker 2: That was my hey, so lord, But this is why I say all.
Speaker 1: All of us, all us which our mindset, because how lou just said I can't go against Kyrie and Luca. All us was just going against Kyrie and Luca because all of us.
Speaker 7: Had a man I'm an ant man fans.
Speaker 3: I wanted.
Speaker 7: I wanted to win.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm Sayings who heard say that?
Speaker 3: For sure?
Speaker 2: What I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You heard him say that, nigga never go against it, because I don't know what the fuck it is about that ship.
Speaker 2: Tell me what time step you heard him going?
Speaker 7: Twenty nine thirty one?
Speaker 2: All right? Put in an episode? No put an episode I was with.
Speaker 7: I was with because I'm a man fan.
Speaker 2: I wanted.
Speaker 7: I wanted to sit.
Speaker 1: We has all this at man fan, right, Bro, I watched this. We're gonna get man on this fucking show.
Speaker 2: And man, pull up, bro, please up there you go. Reggie we ain't begging.
Speaker 3: Now here, y'all go nigga.
Speaker 2: Yeah you that weren't gonna make a nigga come.
Speaker 5: No, No, you was like, gotta tell him that he's our favorite.
Speaker 14: No, you got it, and you gotta invite with her and then not invite. Yeah you know what I'm saying. I know you don't even if you can cool nothing.
Speaker 1: This is what I was just saying, bro, Because they were talking about they want to see Broken Play Goal live. I said, Bro, Now I'm repeatd just how I said. I said when I was on the road with poor Minds. That's what I envision. I want Broken play to be room full of women. I wouldn't give a nigga come because at the meet and Greek, we want women.
Speaker 2: That I refuse to hear a nigga walk up and say, br you my favorite. I don't want to see no nigga look at me and my motherfucking eyes at no meet and Greek.
Speaker 3: See see, we got to have niggas could come chill, chill with the women.
Speaker 14: But it's like it's like, hey man, one nigga per per per You know what I'm saying. That's it Likenna road.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like if you're gonna bring a plus one, don't bring plus three niggas.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: We don't want to say some.
Speaker 1: Ship and niggas ain't no brocause in ninety eight, I ain't nigga.
Speaker 2: This ain't no sports debate.
Speaker 7: We want to say some stuff and it's just were gonna say it, and the women a gonna be like, the women.
Speaker 2: Gonna believe it. We want to be the only niggas that women believe when it.
Speaker 14: Comes, when they leave a broken play live, they gonna say, I learned a lot.
Speaker 7: I learned a lot about sports. Motherfucker.
Speaker 1: If I said the NBA started in nineteen seventy one, that's what everybody need to leave broken play thinking, Oh, we don't.
Speaker 2: Know Bob Coozy.
Speaker 3: Real like it.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 2: So that's what I was thinking because.
Speaker 3: And I see that, I know you. I already see your vision.
Speaker 2: Man. That's why we had the hookah them.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So is that team line up.
Speaker 3: Like what you mean? Okay okay, okay yo. So the thing with the dancers bro like they well I guess you listen.
Speaker 1: It's how I gotta be bro. Yeah, we could have them. I gotta be the dancers. We only need no performing at halftime?
Speaker 2: What how you?
Speaker 3: I know you ain't shaking your head at me.
Speaker 1: But before that, that's where y'all needa suck up and I hate sounded like an old nigga, but I've just been around so long and I know how the game go. You could they could charge us for the first hair because they're gonna be chilling and drinking by turn half turn coming.
Speaker 2: They gonna feel like they know us.
Speaker 7: Hold on, lived in the leg.
Speaker 2: Why you now, it ain't just a dance.
Speaker 3: What's the entry the rhy on the back of your neck? What's the entry fee? Like like where they start off? What do you mean entry fee? You know what I'm saying? Like, these are paid workers. These ain't stripper womers workers. These are dance.
Speaker 1: Boom cat the proper titles exotic dancers, because we ain't just having dancers and the mother they're gonna be exotic.
Speaker 9: Yeah facts, that's like we already talked about this, so they ain't stripping.
Speaker 2: No nigga, I can get some regular, I get some.
Speaker 7: Mother that money don't switch the game plan.
Speaker 1: So okay, we gotta have another group, meaning money because I don't think they should get top dollar but dance some motherfucker pre.
Speaker 7: Paying when when when has a nigga ever paid a hookah girl?
Speaker 1: Today, I ain't taking clothes. Listen, all of us are some real niggas in there. I don't see the excitement on none of our face. Seeing somebody dancing some baggy event jeans your marself different. I always a female can do the lean with it, rock with marself.
Speaker 2: Stop.
Speaker 1: Now I'm gonna make a nigga put all the gigga up here, talk of different type of freaking like women will women.
Speaker 2: Be Like, you're gonna make a nigga put all the dickens. If you tell the female that you want a bullship.
Speaker 7: Nigga, one other dance we're gonna get.
Speaker 2: She can't even he doesn't turn around and put it your motherfucking nose out of ass, nigga.
Speaker 3: I figure.
Speaker 1: I seen you, but nah, I see we gotta keep it. But now we don't need to get no no good damn. So then we just we could just bro I got people that could just come dance.
Speaker 5: Are we doing bluetoo? Ass and habit stroppers?
Speaker 2: No, we ain't doing bluetoo as. What are some of your friends at.
Speaker 5: Man, I can a buy some of you? Always active funny when I.
Speaker 2: Was because I ain't know if you were talking about niggas.
Speaker 3: No, you was talking about DJs. You was talking about men.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were talking about Yeah, I got a couple of DJ Homeboy. We don't want no motherfucking nigga. We don't care about no niggas coming playing no music.
Speaker 2: That's too many. That's too many. This is not no verses. We don't need to.
Speaker 9: You're gonna invite girls to what's scene and juice?
Speaker 7: When the niggas had the DJ competition? Yeah, I don't want that. I want that.
Speaker 2: Remember remember this moment, So what the two d J was going to be doing? Even drinking?
Speaker 9: Okay, well do you know DJ to be fair thrice his mom, that's my DJ friend, he's her.
Speaker 5: She's the one that for us. I was going to just be like, oh, your mom is vending our show, so.
Speaker 2: We appreciate mom. That's't that good enough?
Speaker 9: But that's that's the collective I'm a part of. I'm part of the player ninety nine. So I was just gonna invite we're good.
Speaker 1: To me, your mama never mind appreciate your mama making teams all love it girl.
Speaker 2: Hey man, everything was good?
Speaker 7: Which which one.
Speaker 3: From the second last one making? What was that again?
Speaker 7: Not yet?
Speaker 9: The second one that Salmon was on was Yeah, that's her business called just jerk, y'all.
Speaker 2: Don't fun with the first food?
Speaker 3: Didn't fuck with it?
Speaker 2: Oh, domb didn't don't. Why we gotta talk about it all now we're gonna keep a nigga. Raise your hand if you fun with the I got on so dumb is the all of one who.
Speaker 3: I'm said?
Speaker 7: No, no, don't mention it.
Speaker 1: So if you if you cook for the first show, dom did not like your food, respect that you brought that bullship.
Speaker 3: Try me again.
Speaker 1: I'm showing the nigga you want to talk about spicy it, man, get real spicy around.
Speaker 3: Hey.
Speaker 2: When y'all doing the next one, you see you won't be here, motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Yeah, miss net cooking again for this one.
Speaker 2: Okay what she and she said Jamaican food.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like Jamaica pad no, no, no patties.
Speaker 7: Do the thing that's samon whatever she is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let us.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm gonna tell y'all this watching. I don't know if y'all see on camera. Dad makes all the executive decisions for.
Speaker 2: Us that we never know.
Speaker 3: Nigga just he just text be like twelve p m.
Speaker 2: This nigga takes me. I ordered you something. I said, what the fuck you ordered me? Talk about week?
Speaker 1: We chose the burger spot. You don't eat cheese on your burger, right, I said, yeah, you're right, niggatta fuck you memorizing my ship? You memorize.
Speaker 2: You know that? Hey, I'm like that really my partner how to remember what I like on my ship?
Speaker 3: That's wrong?
Speaker 1: But Dad, Dad say he wanted to cut out the liquor. He didn't want us drinking on the show.
Speaker 2: Look, not me.
Speaker 3: I had to fight for us to have no.
Speaker 2: He foult.
Speaker 3: Oh no, they didn't.
Speaker 7: They didn't want they.
Speaker 3: Didn't want too much drinking and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: I said, that's the only way I could do that. Motherfucker.
Speaker 7: I'm not well.
Speaker 3: I guess you can't speak what you.
Speaker 2: This is how we're gonna do. That's how we're gonna get the liquors far.
Speaker 3: I was like, you know, I got this to the first one, not the second one. And it was like.
Speaker 6: They seen that wouldn't even be a scary thing to go straight on you after the first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I don't know how we will be on that lift their bron don't. No, no, we don't seen some people, you know, some people they liquid dog.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's in the world.
Speaker 2: That's facts in the world, nigga. It's people older than us. Nigga. I was at my uncle house.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 1: It was sometime in March. And not to put all they being in something no motherfucker with are like twenty year old off the liquor. Oh yeah, but like you know what I'm saying, like niggas still doing this fifty.
Speaker 3: And you got to think though, like.
Speaker 7: That's like two bottles in for them, like they they they trained.
Speaker 1: Nigga, they chased liquor with their bills.
Speaker 2: Boy, yeah tall can nigga.
Speaker 1: My dad will take a shot and then open up a god damn cors lighting down that motherfucker.
Speaker 2: So them them, oh jeez, who drank they drink? We don't.
Speaker 3: We're not doing We're not doing that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're not doing that ship right, We got to lose. We ain't doing that ship right.
Speaker 1: Them niggas don't they don't care how they go to sleep. You ever seeing the old nigga after they don't drunk. How they sleep straight up in the sitting straight up that much?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Right?
Speaker 1: Oh, then let's put our pride picks in so we get the funk out of here. Wen't on you a little to do?
Speaker 3: I had my pick already. Somebody got Pazilians and Derek White.
Speaker 2: Ar I Gotzingers. Yeah, what's it's right? I'm gonna go j Washington wonder.
Speaker 3: My nephew.
Speaker 2: Yeah, facts, y'all favor for real?
Speaker 3: Man, it's a bullshit, but y'all favor. What's the number at don I'm going Dale gafferd p r A over fifteen, Dereck Jones over eight points.
Speaker 7: M h O who some already got Lively? Nope, no, Derek Lively over seventeen points rebounds.
Speaker 1: Huhm, hey, I want to see Kyrie Urbans I got for do a commercial for his shoes.
Speaker 3: All right, I might collide, you know what I'm saying? Minutes ship they're lovely? Forgot Dereck Jones.
Speaker 5: Okay, wait, so we have there?
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, I'll switched mine.
Speaker 2: Okay, asks you're white, dear lovely?
Speaker 7: Let me see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, three is a lot es.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 7: I'm going with dog carry carry going over twenty.
Speaker 3: Four last time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay on the road, Yeah, over twenty and he's back in Boston.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you going over twenty.
Speaker 14: Four, Carrie, I'm doing now, I'm going, Carrie over twenty four points.
Speaker 5: I have six of them. What are the pen I don't have.
Speaker 9: Work and I have I have porzingis under fifteen point five PJ. Washington less than eleven point five per point.
Speaker 3: That's what we gotta start doing, like going and Derek White was what I thought Derek Whise, Oh that was drip.
Speaker 5: Yeah for Derek White.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Derrick Jones over for eight points, Derek Glavely more than seventeen for p r A.
Speaker 3: He changed that off.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's what I was asking.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Carrie over twenty four points. Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Ship on this show the damn Live.
Speaker 13: Come up.
Speaker 2: Looking at this water like, man, we need some liquor on.
Speaker 1: Speaking of drinking, Yeah, I'm better start having stipulation. What time you'll be y'all got some look at that, niggas. Yeah, that's cool. Where'd you think, niggas? That's when you are, y'all. Niggas have stopped trying to talk politically correct y'all nigga drinking, you will speak your mind m about these sports.
Speaker 2: But I could be wrong, Bro, What do I know? But I know once we kept it niggas growing up. I still gotta go to work. I gotta get that Marcella.
Speaker 7: Mhm h.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah that what k I see me? When I said when I said Past McAfee was keeping it.
Speaker 3: Did that really? Did he?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah he said that ship.
Speaker 3: Yes, I