Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 2: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: So go to the big events because you want to be in the game. If you have beauty, if you're in the beauty industry, go to beauty events. You have clothing line, fashion, real estate, plumbers, electricians, hey, credit repair, all kinds of events, and don't I would say you might have to step out of your comfort zone too. Don't just go to your events that you know about. Maybe try something new once every year or so. But being in an organization and going to these different events, you're gonna definitely get a lot of contacts, all right, and don't forget to follow up.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 3: So we already know that we're going to be creating content before, during it.
Speaker 4: After we go.
Speaker 3: To this event, we know that we're going to be interviewing people at the event. Stand by one of the boosts. I'm like, hey, y'all, y'all see this. This is you know, a new technology. Well I don't know what's going to be at the technology college, but it's new, it's coming out and y'all should really check out this new company that's doing this.
Speaker 4: So whatever it is, it just depends. Just make it related to your brand.
Speaker 3: If you're a doctor or you know there's some new type of therapy or whatever it is, you could talk about it with who's ever at that boost or whatever it is. Okay, so we know we're gonna interview people, We're gonna take pictures.
Speaker 4: We're gonna interview major players.
Speaker 3: We're gonna tag people in our post at the event so that we stand out. Okay, And this is gonna make people want to do business with you, because the more you expose yourself, the more you embed yourself in the scene of your industry, You're gonna position yourself as an expert. Okay, Because now, who doesn't want to be in the end crowd? Imagine hello, We'll got a hole whole gangs because you want to be in something, right, People want to be the girl, the d girl, the popular girl when you were in high school, even in college, they still have it. Because we want to be a part of something, all right. So, and that's gonna make people want to work with you. It's gonna make people look up to you. It's gonna make people go after you, okay, in a good way, right, in a good way, all right. It's just a matter of time, right so now to be seen and be to see and be seen. You all were supposed to go see somebody this week and support them. Who did you go see this week? And how did you support someone.
Speaker 4: In real life? Who did you show up for this week?
Speaker 3: I ain't getting no bitsuons. But you know what I did show up. I have a coworker who has they just closed their business because of all of these increases. Inflation just eating up businesses right now. But they're doing exercise classes.
Speaker 4: At our school.
Speaker 3: So I support by I mean, I help myself, but I also support it is I took some video. I just have to post it, so it was really great. So that's how I support it's by taking his class because they're trying to re do some things for their health company that they have.
Speaker 4: So let's see.
Speaker 3: Okay, you went to the leadership meeting with the vice president, so you support it.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: Good, all right, let's get it scenario. It's all you're gonna let the kids do. Hey, look, whenever they have a tax class, you hire your kids.
Speaker 4: Okay, hire your kids tax free. All right. Yeah, it's for your job, but remember your career.
Speaker 3: Your job can still be a part of your personal brand.
Speaker 4: Okay, because you have.
Speaker 3: The insider, you have the insider items you're gonna post about what you have going.
Speaker 4: Remember this is our personal brand. Then you have your business brand. It's separate. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So because what you think is boring is not boring to somebody else. Okay, we all want to know what's going on with the uh with the ice cream machine at McDonald's.
Speaker 4: Can can somebody tell us please? And that's McDonald's, So let's be for real all right.
Speaker 5: This episode is brought to you by PNC Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member fdic.
Speaker 4: Erners.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 5: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like? The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christine, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you were here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right.
Speaker 4: Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Then may posted on ig Okay, you supported your husband's party and was able to network and meet a lot of our business patrons, and they enjoyed meeting me in real life. Hey, Hey, that's what I'm talking about. You're a sponsor at a women's conference and I was tached.
Speaker 4: What say what?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's good and lunic I love that. Support it your husband's party, all right, man, excellent, So don't forget. Okay, we gotta we gotta do those we gotta do those things.
Speaker 4: Okay. So if you didn't support anyone this week. It gets hard. It does get hard when you get really busy.
Speaker 3: But make be intentional. Be intentional. Remember treating our personal brand like a business.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 3: So we have a couple of actions that we want to take actions by doing a couple of things. Okay, and then we're gonna actually go to a breakout room today. I'm looking at my time. Okay, let me go through this. You guys already know some of this stuff. We already kind of talked about it, except for one one aspect, all right, So you're gonna we want you to take actions by building your personal brand by association, okay. Want you to collaborate with other ex experts in your industry. Okay, you're more like the five people that you are around the most. If you're around people who smoke weed all day, and that's what you're gonna be talking about. Okay, You're gonna be doing what people who.
Speaker 4: Do that do. Right. If you hang out with experts in your industry.
Speaker 3: Most of the time, and other business owners who are doing what writing books, having masterminds, having events, reading books, you're gonna be talking about those particular items and going to those events. All right, So you're gonna have to associate yourself with other people, other organizations so that you can learn new things. Okay, it doesn't mean that you have to leave your old friends that are doing whatever they doing. Let's you don't want to be, well, we don't want to be doing legal stuff out here, right, because you don't wanna get caught up with that. Like literally, I have a family member have to tell somebody, hey man.
Speaker 4: I'm not doing that no more.
Speaker 3: Like they literally want them to jeopardize everything that they had going on in their life to go handle up on some other business like blay.
Speaker 4: I don't do that.
Speaker 3: You got robbed and I can't go there like, well, I'm a punk or whatever it is. I'm not about that life no more. So sometimes you're just really gonna have to put people in their place because who's the most important person to you? It needs to be you so that you can help the most important people.
Speaker 4: In your life.
Speaker 3: Don't let the old step up and rob you of your future, I promise you.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 3: Anyway, that's a whole that's a whole nother. That's a preaching moment right there, sirs. I'm glad they said no because who anyway, So you don't have to leave your friends, like I said, but you need to, you know, you need to be looking for things that are gonna level you up, all right, because with treating our personal brands like a business. So make sure you collaborate with others and other experts in your industry. Learn and associate with people bigger and better than you so.
Speaker 4: You can grow.
Speaker 3: Whatether they say, You don't want to always be the smartest person in the room, and you want to be able to learn from other people. Join associations, membership clubs, private membership groups. Think about your rotary clubs, think about your small business association. There are so many different areas that you can join. Every industry has them, okay, because you're gonna get to get access to tow so many different events and experts and opportunities. Right, just bear in this group is an opportunity, right, being in the EYL and recession led by recession proof university out right, take a position on the board, maybe you become the secretary, right because you're gonna get access. You go get access, right if you volunteer, you can talk to anyone you want to because now you have an inside of access. So if you don't have a lot of money, y'all, when you're first starting out, when you want to get into a convention or some type of event, go as a volunteer. You can still go to the classes and things that they're offering, but they usually ask, hey, we need you to volunteer ten eighteen hours or whatever it is. Right, you still got to make your way down there, but they will let you into the event for free because you are working the event.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man. A Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christinoman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you were here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,