Speaker 1: Wake that ass up in the morning.
Speaker 2: The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Morning, everybody is seej Envy, Jess Hilarious, Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club, not Justice on maternity leave. So we have Laura La Rosa with us this morning, and we got a special guest in the building. Ship is here, Clarissa Shields. Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 2: What's up, champ?
Speaker 3: Hey y'all, how you feeling?
Speaker 1: I feel good? Thank y'all for having me here.
Speaker 4: Listen, Floriza came in here with the two kids. I said, O, you're flying out after this? She said, no, this is all my belts. That's right, her belts.
Speaker 2: This is only three of them. You got up here four four four?
Speaker 5: Huh?
Speaker 1: I got fifteen of them though.
Speaker 2: Fifteen of them? Damn?
Speaker 4: How did it feel winning world championships in five different weight classes? You just won your fourth and fifth world title?
Speaker 1: This?
Speaker 2: How did it feel?
Speaker 1: You know? It feels good? You know it feels good to even more like shut the haters up. They always been hating for a long time, and I keep proving them that I am the greatest woman of all time. Can't none of these girls whoop me? None of them? Man, No, weight class.
Speaker 4: Only you and Roy Jones Junior have won the middleweight and heavyweight championships in over a century. Have you really stopped to think about how historic that is?
Speaker 3: NA?
Speaker 1: See, I'm like, I'm a little emotional, so I get the crying and stuff, so I don't let myself do that. But it's a big deal and I got I got more fish to fire because I want to be undisputed at heavyweight too. What keeps you in that mode though, where you like, I got more fish to firework because you accomplished so much.
Speaker 6: What keeps you motivated?
Speaker 1: Well? I think I say motivated because I'm young, and it's always like somebody, like a girl saying that she can beat me. And when a girl say that, it'd be like, well, I know the feeling, you know, I want you to I want to give you a try, and I actually love fighting. So I just got the biggest knockout of my career about two weeks ago. But I have been working so hard for that, Like I have been beating these girls unanimously, dropping them, winning ninety to one hundred, you know, ninety two, one hundred and one too. Now it's like I finally, like, you know, put somebody to sleep, and it was like, that's what I want to do in all my fights.
Speaker 2: People really still think they can beat you seriously.
Speaker 6: Every time by the top, they gotta come at her like that.
Speaker 1: I think it's I think that they think that, but they don't really feel that. You know, like people just be talking because whenever I come with the smoke to somebody, then they energy switch up like, oh no, that ain't what I mean. Like, no, that's what you meant, and I want you to stand on it.
Speaker 3: Do you think people supporting women's boxing a lot more? Now? You see more and more people at the fights. It's more on television, people talking about it more. Do you feel like you still got a long way to go?
Speaker 1: Nah? No, No, I'm making a million dollars pay days a Turkish I'll even know who I am. You want to do a fight, Oh wow, I got a movie coming out by my Life the Fir Inside December twenty fifth. Women's boxing is getting to just do Are we owe more of one hundred percent? Well, right now my purse is a million, and hopefully I can get it to five million, ten, fifteen, twenty and maybe one day fight for a million dollars like flood maylother.
Speaker 2: Did you know what was so interesting about the fight?
Speaker 4: Like most people seem like they get a little slow when they move up and wait, yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like man was faster.
Speaker 4: I was showing my man to punch because I was watching the fight live and I was watching it realized I was showing my dude my trainer because he didn't see He didn't see one of the punches. You too, And I'm like, no, it was you gotta watch this punch that dropped her. And he was like, god, damn, she was fast. It feel like you got quicker.
Speaker 1: You know what. The girl was punching at me so fast, and it was like, hey, I am coming up from middleway, so don't get it confused. Like I'm like, I don't even want to get hit by her in here. So when she ran up on me and tried to sneak me after the ref broke because and she ran upon me, I was like, whoa. She was swinging so hard. If you would have felt unpunched, you would have felt disrespected. I felt the wind coming across my head and then before I knew it, I was just spiring back.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 1: And then she was going down. But uh, shout out touch to Cory Stevenson because I send him my sparring. When I sparred against this guy up in Atlanta. His name is Demetrius, and I called him the Bear. He was one hundred and ninety pounds and I sparred against him, and I sent the court a sparring because Dimitris had roughed me up and he said, you got to use your frames more so when you see the punch after I knocked it on the first time, and then I ran back up on her again and I turned her. That's called a frame. So I framed her up, line her up with the right hand, and that's all. I doue to s Court because he literally sent me a video and everything like this is what you need to be doing when somebody is crowding your space and you need to line them up for your shots. So shout out to my brother.
Speaker 6: For sure.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 3: Do more boxes do that way? But it's like, yo, let me let me run this byue look at the strain and what can I do better? What can I do worse? What should I be doing to make myself be able to be a better boxer?
Speaker 1: You know I do that, and I only share my sparing clips with Shakur and Terrence Crawford, like I don't really send my sparing clips out to nobody, like to get feedback from. I feel like Terrence Crawford and Shakur are better boxers than me, you know what I'm saying. I feel like Charkur like skill wise, you know what I'm saying. Charkurt feel like I got attributes that he want and he has the attributes that I want, So I just kind of go back and forth with him. Like Terrence has that patience that I've been wanting for so long, like I don't. I don't have too much pacience in the ring, Like I got the first round, like let's scrap, and it's like Terrence, he'll he'll go in the patients the first two or three rounds and then sleep you the fifth rounds.
Speaker 3: Did you see buzz last fight? What do you think?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I seen it. I thought that Madre Doff was an awkward fighter, you know, I thought he was very awkward. All that bouncing. I think that also too, Like I don't think that Terrence has fully settled into the one fifty four division like he has to that was his first fight. I think his second fight, he'll know how to prepare better for a guy of that size, because even for me, how I got roughed up in Spawn was I wasn't used to the body with like this dude is one ninety and the girl I'm going to be fighting against his coming in, She's going to come in that one ninety. But it's a bigger body, it's bigger arms, so and it's a different game plan. So I think that a Terrence did what he had to do. I seen him win in to fight, clearly, But a Madre Doff he wasn't no pushover, And just because he had ten fights didn't mean he was no pushover.
Speaker 2: That's how I be feeling about you. You're fifteen at all, right, three.
Speaker 1: Knockouts, but I feel like you've had more fights.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I do.
Speaker 1: Mm A yeah, yeah, two on one, I should be three And oh I thought I won that fight. But you know what, at the end of the day, if I was to spend a year, two years just practicing none but Mma, I'll watch all them girls.
Speaker 3: Are you doing with MMA?
Speaker 1: No? I think I got one more fight with them? When more fight and then they may come with a new contract. But in a way it's so weird, like I'll be telling myself not to say it, because anything I speak, it always come true. But I I want to take off a year and a half two years of boxing and spend it on nothing but MMA. And I want to fight in a PFL tournament and become PFL World champion at the same time as being boxing champion. And I always get mad at myself because it's like, girl, mma is not your thing, you know, like you're a great fighter, you love fighting, but MMA is not your thing.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: It's actually harder than boxing to me. But I still find a way to beat these girls up.
Speaker 2: You always moving up in weigh classes, like you said, you just you did?
Speaker 4: Mm me, do you do that because there's not enough competition for you in women's boxing.
Speaker 1: No, it's plenty of competition. These girls are scary. I mean, like listen, I told the girls that have forty seven and fifty four, y'all put y'all belts up, and y'all want to fight against me, I would get my fat ass down there with y'all. Will I will lose the weight, But it gotta make money, and it gotta make sense. But to go to forty seven, which I haven't thought that yet, to go there would make me a six time division world champ. But I ain't just finna go there just to say I went there.
Speaker 2: I lose your power if you dropped down that much.
Speaker 1: I think it depends on how to lose the weight. I have a great nutrition team shout out to perfect the athletes. I've been working with them for so many years. People was telling me that I couldn't make one hundred and fifty four, and my nutrition is like, actually, Christia, you can make one forty seven. I'm like, y'all alone, y'all alive. But they was like, but if you only want to go down to fifty four, that's what we get you down to. They and they got me down there two or times.
Speaker 6: How hard is that to make like certain weights?
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's very hard. I mean you look like you naturally skinning your whatever. Yeah, I am, you know, but people in my family are not. Okay, if it didn't work out, I'd be big as a house.
Speaker 2: Eating.
Speaker 1: I mean, it gets shape is great, but I don't know that probably doesn't like does that affect you like having that family history.
Speaker 6: I don't know what you're eating is like, like is it certain times?
Speaker 1: Are you?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 6: Man, I just wish I could just do a burger to that into.
Speaker 1: Well, it's it's a thing of like one. I'm trying to build a healthy relationship with food because of my family history. But for me, I've been an athlete my whole life. So I've lost thirty five pounds for a fight within seven weeks, you know, I've lost forty pounds. But I do that because I'm extra locked in on my goal. Now, I just tell myself not to get so heavy, do right, I have to lose all that weight, but if I was to go down to forty seven, it would be hard, and it consists of a lot of greens, grains, protein, and water. You know, people think that you supposed to eat less and drink less when you losing weight, and it's actually the complete opposite. You know, I still can eat four times a day with portion meals and drink a gallon of water a day or even a gallon and a half when I'm losing weight. So it's not really a thing of people go down to those weight classes and they're starving themselves. My nutrition teams don't let me do that. They're like, look, you gotta eat even when I'm not hungry. They're like, you've got to force yourself to eat. Like my stomach is getting smaller. I may eat the meat. They're like, no, you need to eat the vegetables and eat the grains. So I have a very strict nutrition team and they're like, this is what we have to do. So once they tell me that what we have to do, I do that. They do their job and I do my job, which is trained and get prepared for the fight because rather no matter what weight I'm at, it's still my job to fight and then of course to win.
Speaker 3: Do you always watch you food? Because I seen you in Shreveport. There wasn't too many healthy eyes I travel because that's a that it was a.
Speaker 1: Lot of Probably. No, Like I'm off of fighting right now. I just won two weeks ago, so I can eat it all. I went to Orlando, shout out to them.
Speaker 3: He went to Orlando's Out and now Street Port. Oh my god, I love that place.
Speaker 1: Wasn't all the best food I had in a minute?
Speaker 4: He was once to be fire for the last fight though, right, yeah, I read that you gained fifteen pounds of muscle.
Speaker 1: I did. I actually got up to from my weight class where I was at. I got up to one hundred and eighty and I had to lose five pounds to get back down in seventy five. But all the all the way that I gained was man, it was nothing. I was squatting two hundred and fifty pounds, binging one hundred eighty five pounds like hitting it one two and now one hundred eighty five is it's heavy. I mean, I ain't gonna say he sayd for a woman, but I remember when it was time when I couldn't even hit one thirty five. So if we had to hit one thirty five ten twelve times and didn't go up to fifty and to be able to do one eighty five twice, I was like, God, dang, I'm scared of myself.
Speaker 6: Yes, that's unique.
Speaker 4: You said something earlier til you say you're trying to build a heavy relationship with food. Is that because you came from a place where they had all these food deserts and they didn't have the best food options.
Speaker 2: That was That's why.
Speaker 1: No uh Diarbetes and hert problems running my family. So I just don't want to deal with that, you know. I'm hoping that genetically when I have my kids that they don't have to deal with that. So I want to be as healthy as as as I can be so it don't pass down to them like I have. I have a I have a leg disease, Like I don't have any courlage around my patilla. Really we can pop out all the time. Hey, it doesn't happen, you know. So, but the doctor just told me that what I just located on my knee in twenty nineteen and he x rayed and he said, I'm surprised it hasn't popped out more because you don't have no bone around it. And I was like, really, I'm like, it's never It's never happened to me. He like, you never like made a false step and it went to pop up. I'm like, Nah, just just just happen.
Speaker 3: So well, maybe you shouldn't have said that. So now your opponent will be like, I'm going right for the knees.
Speaker 1: Opponent's gonna get here right in the mouth, Okay.
Speaker 4: Will you be fighting right like your last fight and you said she was coming at you, how hard is it to not resort back to just the street like just thinking, oh I'm being attacked, just focusing and.
Speaker 2: Doing what Chicord told you to do or what you've been trained to do.
Speaker 1: I'm a natural born street fighter, like I street fight better than I by Why was telling these girls in the streets, you do not want to mess with me in the streets like I fight to kill? Like nah, I got the same mindset and side of the ring and outside of the ring when it when it comes to a fight, and that's to what is that to dismant for you, to get you off me, to to stop the fight. I got the same mentality in boxing mm A and street fighting. It really doesn't. It really doesn't change for me now up in the street fight. It's winn at any means necessary. If I got to hit your side your head with a brick, I will, but don't everything. I'm coming into no fight at a disadvantage. But you you're not just out here like fighting in the streets. Girl, Dude, dude, I got on the first sight you girls you're great.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: A street fight you gotta get take it back to fight as long as it's okay, because the way you said it made it sound a little recent. I'm like, it's no too much. Put it on me, see not saying somebody pull up on you. You got like, why would you pull up on her? This is the thing. When I was in Atlanta training at Hatsfield Gym, I had these two coaches coach coach type find me sparing. I don't know much about Atlanta. I would just do my first training camp there. So I told them my own spot against men. So they got me two men, and then for some reason they got her. They didn't know that she was a troll, and she ain't making it known to them either. She had what talking trashing December. If I showed you the d M, you be like this crazy like this girl talking about something, be on the knock you out, be you will bump. You only got what you got because I went to prison for three years and I beat all the girls who you beating? The pros and the amateurs. I'm like, what is wrong with this girl? So I told her like, look this address in my gym and Flint. Come to Flint and I and I'll work with you. And then all of a sudden she's like ever working all like like I want to fight. I'm like, you're not even pro. But come to find out, she was zero. She's zero on zero on Box Red, so she's a professional fighter. But she I have came to the gym getting ready to spar and she in a gym warming up. I'm like, oh my god, oh she was ready for action. I said, this is how this is how you. First of all, I got almost a million followers on social media on Instagram, right, how can I recognize you out of a million people? That means you did way too much. That's how I recognized you. So when I see her, I said, oh, well, this this girl. And I walk up she and then I walk up. I'm like, what you're doing here? She's like, you know what, I came here, foe. I said, you're here just me? She said yeah. I said no, you're not. He said yes, Sam. I said, I think I called her to B word and I said, you know, you know I'm about to fuck you up, right, And she just looking at me, and then she got the yelling, popping stuff, just talking talking, talking, and everybody was like, Chris, just go get dressed. I'm like, I'm gonna give you one round. She was like, try to leave, grab her suitcase. All I don't want one round me two rounds. I'm like, you're not gonna last past the first one. I'm telling you. I'm telling you that now. Never seen a girl fight dad in my life. I just knew. Man, you're talking to the pound pound best woman fighter in the world. You think you can't do anything with me, You're crazy. I went and got dressed. I told her. I said, yeah, I gave you rounds. Went there thirty seconds over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one of them punch she I think she realized she was in over.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the first one, probably right.
Speaker 2: No more.
Speaker 1: Actually, when I hit her, I jumped at her and she got the bounce and she said, come on with it. I said, I am just hold on, and then soon she got right by that corner. It was over. I hit on a body shot too. I think she kind of went to the bathroom a little bit.
Speaker 3: You never heard from again, No.
Speaker 1: She wrote me. She wrote, she said, you're only landed two shots. I'm like, okay, I'm like, you crazy for show. And then she was like, why are you untagged.
Speaker 3: Me on the post?
Speaker 1: I said, because you reported my video I'm trying to get my Instagram to No. She was like, no, I didn't do that. I said, yes, you did. You're the only person who want tag I know you. You reported my video, so that's why I untagged you. I'm like, but go on world Star like like they didn't tag you, but you can tag yourself in the coming because your dumb ass made World Star.
Speaker 2: What means more to you?
Speaker 4: Being a world champion at five different weight classes and winning two Olympic gold medals?
Speaker 1: Oh wow? Wow?
Speaker 2: Why you that? Cause somebody asked Melo Anthony the same thing.
Speaker 1: But you know what, shout out to Mellow, honestly, like, none of this would be possible without, yeah, my purse?
Speaker 2: What at another belt?
Speaker 3: Olympic medals in the purse? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I carry my stuff around? Wow, epic?
Speaker 2: Why do you carry your stuff?
Speaker 1: Because who else can pull out the purse? You ain't?
Speaker 2: Can I hold it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Heavy?
Speaker 6: I can't see the yeah yeah yeah wow.
Speaker 4: Because they asked Mellow, what means more like when you trade his three medals for NBA championship.
Speaker 2: That's what they as well.
Speaker 1: Honestly, like, none of this would be possible without me winning the Olympics, right, you know, like me being a world chapp and all these different way classes. It all started with winning the Olympics at seventeen twenty twelve, and then it continued with twenty sixteen. So I feel like if I wasn't a two time Olympic champion and I was trying to turn pro without my two Olympic gold medals, it would have been super hard for me because when I fought on TV twenty sixteen or seventeen, a woman hadn't fought on TV in twenty years. Wow, Like a woman boxer hadn't fought on TV in twenty years, which is like, I, yeah, I got the I got to be the one to change the game, but I wouldn't have been able to get the opportunity, I think, even though as being a great as a boxer as I am, if I didn't have the accolades the two Olympic gold medals to back it up.
Speaker 3: What did you think about the Olympics controversy this year?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, talking about a main Klifherian boxing. Yeah, she's a woman, but she tested with X Y chromosomes.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm crazy like that, you know what. Honestly, I hate that they ran with the whole transgender thing, and they did what they did to her in the Olympics because I couldn't imagine me being in the Olympics and me getting ready to fight and people are like, oh, you're a man, like I couldn't imagine that, And it's like the post supposed to be the most exciting time of her life. So everybody had misinformation. And I think that she's right to sue whoever started the whole thing. Like I heard she's suing Eli Musk and somebody else. Yeah, girl get that money, and she got a gold medal too, so a congrats to her. But to the girl who like, oh, she hit me hard than I've ever been hit before. Soft damn soft, Hang it up. You shouldn't even be in the ring. I spar against me and I ain't never been hit at herd where I'm like, let me get the hell out of here, ever, and I've been hit you where I couldn't you for three days and with like a hook, so I'm like, I still didn't get ot the ring, like, man, yeah, he hit me so hard. I just what that's soft?
Speaker 3: Would you fight him if the money was right?
Speaker 6: A man talking to.
Speaker 1: You saying Would I fight her? Would she fight me? What? Come on? Stop playing?
Speaker 3: The money was right?
Speaker 1: The money, that's right? What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Because you know she's lost like nine times because.
Speaker 1: She got a ex ye whatever, She's born a woman, she's a woman. A woman can't beat me? What that's crazy? Would you fight her? If I say, line them up from what I've seen her box and I'm like, she couldn't beat the seventeen year old Claressa no matter what. Wait, I think she's like a one forty seven? Please? You is just crazy?
Speaker 2: So you still want to fight a mailboxer?
Speaker 1: Some of them they be running their mouth. I still want to put my hands on.
Speaker 2: A few of them. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 1: In particular Keith Thurman, I want to punch him in his mouth. And I don't care what y'all say. Jake Paul, can I beat me in a fight? Stop it did? You'll watch the fight with Mike Perry skills pett of bills and Mike Perry was not skilled at all, he argreed, and muscle Jake Paul he so you him.
Speaker 2: I said this before I got Clarissa over. Jake Paul.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, you definitely don't think he's gonna be Tyson, then Tyson fifty eight. We see this is what this may may be mad with y'all. This is not an eighteen year old Tyson twenty one thirty, This is fifty eight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he don't get no scrapes. If he beat Mike Tyson, you probably got.
Speaker 1: Like a good one, two, three, good rounds in them. And if you don't like Jake Paul out, then would I'm gonna have to fight Jake Paul for really her uncle Mike Tyson a couple in the ring.
Speaker 6: I support that.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be right front row.
Speaker 2: Don't Jake got a woman fighter too. I can't remember her name. Somebody a woman?
Speaker 1: No woman. See, we're not going to Amanda Serrano name. She thinks she wrote two point zero. But she's the real deal. Amanda Serrano, seven time division world champ. Uh. Great fighter, great fighter. I have a lot of respect for her. Is she a better fighter than me? No?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: But uh, Jake Paul tries to call her the quote and that's because he don't like me. But I'm gonna keep shining on him and showing him like you got baby quote big quote over here?
Speaker 2: Is that a fight? That will ever happen?
Speaker 1: Is she want to come to forty seven or fifty five? Yeah?
Speaker 2: She has now forty forty Okay, she.
Speaker 1: Went she came all the way from like one eighteen, when one twelve and got all the titles from like one eighteen? What is it? I think it's one eighteen twenty six when thirty one thirty five, one forty Yeah, I got it right.
Speaker 2: Why you don't like you just because you be telling them you a woman? Yeah?
Speaker 1: And I said, I will never fight on the undercard of him. He's not a world champion. How are you mad at that? He's not an ex world champion either. You're not gonna have to go fighting on an under cardinal damn, Jake Paul. I don't care how big he is or how many fans you got.
Speaker 2: No, but that's because you are. You're an actual boxer, so you respect the sport.
Speaker 1: So I'm an actual champion champion. Yeah. I don't even think a Mani Toround should be fighting undercard of him, But it's like like that's her choice. A Manda Toronto wasn't really that big till she got with Jake Paul, so I think she's super grateful. For him, But in real life, in real time, you're a seven time division world champion, He's not. You should always be the top of the bill to show like that respect to the sport. But hey, if she liked being on the under cart, go ahead. But I'm not being on the car. Nobody but champions, you know, champions, and that's Terrence Crawford, of course, Stevenson, Devin Haney, guys like that, Canelosi. I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm not being on the car, Jake Paul, Who you got, Davis?
Speaker 1: You don't know me already? I got your core, I got It's not Tank. See, this is what I want people to understand. Like, I'm not. I'm I'm not a tank hater. People think that I am because we had our little dispute or whatever. But Noah, like I love our tank box. The dude got power, He explosive, he fast sh the dude, he the full package. I think that's your cor is a better boxer now Withish your court had to be on his a game to beat Jamonte. Yes, I grew up. I came up in the amateurs with Dravonte when we were like silver gloves and all that stuff together. He used to get out boxing the amateurs. You know what I'm saying. But he was always a powerhouse, always the strongest, always explosive, but guys could still beat him. I think Court has to start to beat him, and people are and the court it's tougher than what everybody giving him credit for. Charkourt is the hell of a boxer, and I don't it'd be a tough fight for both of them, but I think that's your core will come on on top, especially if he can avoid getting hit and make them pay. That's what I've been talking to sort about. Yeah, you make them miss, but make these dudes pay when they missed. Nobody should be swinging at you and then nothing coming back. These guys should be getting tatted up. So I feel like if he can do that good versus Dravonte, I feel like he can win.
Speaker 2: But man if him though, that's the biggest thing.
Speaker 1: We I mean, you got to touch it more than once too. We ain't never seen the quirk get dropped. He got chanting.
Speaker 4: Defense is a mac That's why people say he's a boring fighter. I'm like, nah, he's just a defensive fighter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but defense is he max? I don't know what everybody was talking about at the fighter been Jersey. But I had a great time. I was in the second row. I was like doing like live commentating from out listen. He was whooping that dude. And then when the dude got on his wheels, I was screaming because only time about the Corbett on his wheels. Now he backing homeboy up and got him running and ain't nobody give us the cording on props all but but he ain't knocked him out, so he beat him up.
Speaker 3: About Canelo, Bologa, what's your dad? What's your thoughts?
Speaker 1: Hm? Hm ah. I wish Canelo was fighting against me of you this. Yeah, I don't think that Bolonga is a strong fighter. An that's a good fighter and he's my friend. I just think that you don't have enough experience to be in there with somebody. What is Canelo fifty and something? Yeah, I don't know. I think that belonger is young and stuff, but I think his experience is gonna be his downfall in that in that fight. But he can't use this, you know, you from trying to come out there strong and hard and push the fight early and maybe get Canelo tired to where his power don't be that effective. But no, I think I think Canelo gonna do that. But I want to see Canelo versus going to be there. That's the fight.
Speaker 4: You got your text, your text ready to December longer after the fight, like keep your head up.
Speaker 2: When one door closes, another one opens.
Speaker 1: Nah you when I hit you with that, you know, you know, like all right, No, I just know like some fights is to be a long car ride home in silence, and I think, you know, he may have to experience that, but hopefully you got some good people around the where it's a good little ride. Put some music on and stuff.
Speaker 4: I was looking at box raw and they had you as the number two greatest woman's boxer of all time behind no box box raw boxraw dot com. Oh okay, okay, yeah, behind Lucilla rich kerr Riker Riker.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Okay, you know, I don't know who. I've never heard of. Lucia Riker. He was seventeen to fourteen.
Speaker 1: K Yeah, yeah, Lucia Riker was back in the day. She's not a better fighter than me, but I mean it's not a bad place to be number two to her. I guess she's one of my favorite female fighters.
Speaker 4: What do you think you would have to do that for them to put you at number one?
Speaker 1: I don't even care. It's a list of somebody who made it up, who probably never boxed before. I don't know, but I know as far as in me. You watch Lucilla tape, and you watch my you watch my tapes, and you watch all the other girls tapes, and you look and you see what I can do and what they can do, and I believe I come out on top every time. If you're looking at it from a boxing standpoint. Now, if you're looking at it you like my personality or my trash talk or all that stuff, then maybe you be like, oh, yeah, she's not lady like, let me bring her numbers down whatever. But if you're looking at from just boxing standpoint, I box like I box so good that Terrence called me twin. So that's the difference. Yeah, people get at you about like your personality and you and you know that because I love it. Yeah, heavy, people be you know, everybody can't talk like how I talk, and it definitely came back it up. So I think it comes off to be intimidating to them, and they wish that they can be like me. But does it heighten in the ring, like do you have an alter ego? Or is it like, oh yeah, what you mean Claressa right now? But Clrenzo is who I am inside the ring. Yeah, Clrenzo, do not play like I start transforming in a locker room. Actually, like the week of the fight, so Clrenzo be trying to come out sometime and then like my assistant be like Clrenzo, chill up. I'm all right, Like Clrenzo is uh actually maybe maybe Clrenzo was like eight and mon CULI. You know, it's not I don't say that Karenso is a man. I don't say that Karenso is a woman. It's just a person who I get inside the ring, and I'm just myself, So I don't really put like a gender on. I don't know if that's weird, but yeah, I just don't put a gender on. I'm just going there and inside of the ring, I can be who I really want to be. I don't have to, you know, be nobody else. Or I think it's actually hard for me to be nice because so many people get on my nerves and I'm always having to be nice to them, in life, people get on my nerves. I don't. I don't like you the nicest people, Yes I am, but it's just like I do have to keep the peace, honestly. Like some stuff, I'd be like Chris would just let it go, don't even say nothing, because soon as somebody do something I don't like, I'd be like, hold on, I gotta check you right there in there. I can't wait till tomorrow or the moment is like I gotta get you right there in there. And people be with this whole business. You gotta be professional and to keep it cool. And that's actually like it'd be hard for me to do.
Speaker 6: You feel like you have to do that because you're a woman fighter, because I don't.
Speaker 1: I do that because I'm a professional. And also to like I hurt people feelings like as you can see, I don't buy my tongue or nothing like that, and I don't even want to buy my tongue. It is what it is.
Speaker 4: When does the t Rex come out? When does the t Rex come out? They still call you t Rex?
Speaker 1: Right, it's the quote now.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you don't even use the t reck game, Okay.
Speaker 1: But people still call me that fifty call me that you called me that in Close the shields Now. I met fifty in Shreeport.
Speaker 3: That's the first time I met So.
Speaker 1: I met fifty here at the bar class. It was a fight going on, but he just saw me and was like t Rex, and I was like, but I won't ever get no picture. I weren't really able to holler at him, you know what I'm saying. I was able to actually talk to him and holler at him up in Streeport. So I'm happy that he followed me from then till now.
Speaker 2: And you have a bio pic coming up, a real movie. It's gonna be. It's ain't no TV shit. It's on. It's called The Fire Inside.
Speaker 4: It's directed by Barry Jenkins and stars Ryan Destiny.
Speaker 2: How did that all come about?
Speaker 1: Oh no, that's crazy. They saw the movie t Rex, my documentary, which was very raw and it's me I'm being followed around at school to the Olympics and my one loss in my home life. So they saw that and they wanted to redo that, but in a movie way.
Speaker 2: So who saw it? Barry Jenkins?
Speaker 1: I think Barry Jenkins saw yes, And at the time First University Studios picked it up then with COVID and everything happened. MGM Studios picked it up. Wow, so that's what I have the movie now. It dropped on Christmas all over theaters in the world, actually not just the USA, but man, it's crazy. So they were asking me who I thought should play me. I thought my Fista William should play me. That's right, yeah, like I love her. I love her same year I thought she should play me. But then they were like, oh, we did her, we did Ryan Destiny, we did a few others, and I was hoping. I was just like, I don't want to be a Kecky Palmer. It's nothing I don't like Key Pomer. It's just that she plays in every sports movie when it's a woman. So I'm like, not kiky Palmer, That's all I was thinking. But I didn't say that if it would have been her out and just happy. But I don't think anybody could have portrayed me better than Ryan Destiny. She's from Detroit, dark skin like me, great skin, very nice person, beautiful.
Speaker 2: How much time does you have to spell with you?
Speaker 1: We spent a lot of time on FaceTime when she was doing like her scenes and stuff. She would call me like, hey, I'm doing this scene. It got me and your mom in it. Like, can you explain to me, well, how your relationship was she said, because my like this. I'm like, no relationship was like this. And she's like okay, okay. She had to train boxing for about a year because I tell them, whatever y'all do, do not play with my boxing. Please don't. If if I see this film in my in her boxing is bad, y'all might as gonna hear and wrap it up. And they were like, oh no, well, ron I said, have her trained, get her ready, and they and they got already. She trained with the guy who was it for Black Panther, who trained the people for Black Panthers. So that's what he's trained with. I don't know his name, sorry, but that's what you told me. She trained with and he got her together. When you see the film, you're gonna be like wow. And it was and they did a great job with the storytelling and everything. Shout outs to Berry Jenkins.
Speaker 2: I spent went to Oscar, did Moonlight, Bad Bill Street, and No Joke.
Speaker 1: I spent a lot of time with him. We talked for like three four hours and he was like, so tell me about your life story or what do you want to be portray? And I did. I told him, and man did he do. He did a better job than I ever could have explained my story. The only thing that I didn't like one thing. I've been whopping these boys since I was eleven years old. I ain't lying to you. The first time I started, I bust the boy up. They got in a movie at the beginning where it shows me as a young girl in the gym with all boys, which was true, but it showed me in the gym where I think I got beat up or something, or like a boy was taking it easy on me and he was to beat me up. Never happened, Never happened, No one thing didn't happen.
Speaker 4: How did they explain that to you? We got to do this for the story dramatic effect.
Speaker 1: I just that was they spin on it. But I said, you guys have to know, like I've been dominant in boxing since I started, I've always known how to fight. I didn't know how to box, but when I channeled my anger to my boxing, everything turned out good.
Speaker 3: Is there one person that beat you as a kid that you'd be like, I gotta go see him like maybe when you attend.
Speaker 1: Which means I gotta go see him.
Speaker 2: I gotta fight him, like he.
Speaker 3: Beat you up and when you were nine ten be like I got I need my get back.
Speaker 1: No, it's Savannah Marshall be men and amateurs. I was seventy seven wins one loss of the amateurs, and I always told her I'm gonna get you back. And I got her back. Ten years later. I beat there for the Unspirited Championship in front of two many people watching worldwide, the most watched women's boxing fight of all time, and I beat her in front of twenty thousand of her fans in the UK at the Old Two Arena. It was a bittersweet, feeling better, sweet.
Speaker 3: Only person ever beat you.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: And the movie will be out Christmas. Man, I can't wait to see. I can't wait to see.
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Was it hard to watch?
Speaker 1: What? I was shook? Just the whole time? I'm just like, what's going on? What's going on? I'm looking at it and Ryan's playing me so good, but I'm looking at It's kind of like I have to relive all this stuff that I've I mean, I've moved on from her. That I'm not involved with anymore, you know, so watching it, I'm like, dang, it was rough back then. We did have to go without this that we did, Like this did happen? You know, you did win win a Olympic gold medal and came back home to not one endorsement, not one. You didn't make, no front covers or no magazines, didn't get on endorsements. You got fifty K for winning your gold medal, and you got a fifty k bonus of being the only person to win a gold medal for ten USA, but you didn't get I came back to the same house US, I went to school. I didn't really have any thing. Basically, I just had my gold medal and a little money I won, but in some Olympic clothes.
Speaker 3: But that's it.
Speaker 4: Was it because you're black, a woman, bad representation, which one combination all three.
Speaker 1: You know, when I think about it now and I say this, you know, humbly, I think about it now that it just wasn't my time. You know, I think that all I wanted to do was be a great boxer. I didn't care about the image, the look. You know, he straight hair should talk, which is to say what you wouldn't say say I only cared about winning the Olympic gold medal. That's why when I had my hair braided, I left one braid out, just my hair sticking up, because I want the word fro like Sugary Leonard. But the USA team would not allow it. The USA box and they were like, no, y'all, get your hold y'all, get your hair braided. So when they got to their last breast, leave it out. I got if I could be somehow, and I think that I just didn't have I didn't have people around me that were knowledgeable of the whole image part of it, you know so, and it really didn't matter to me either. My only goal was to win the gold medal, and I did that. Now, going to my second Olympics, I had everything. I had magazine covers, I had endorsement deal sponsorships, I had a lot of things going. I was able to carry on to the pros.
Speaker 3: What was your first endorsement The first person that stepped up and said we want to do business with you.
Speaker 1: Was it Dick Sporting Goods? I think it was Dick Sporting Goods. And then I had to deal with under Armor for their shoes I had to deal with with power aid.
Speaker 3: But Dix was the first one to step up.
Speaker 1: I think Dix was the first one to step up.
Speaker 2: Yep, you're not gonna pall that.
Speaker 1: You just dick board good.
Speaker 2: No, no, you don't got to fall that.
Speaker 4: He got a Dix wasn't the first one to step up, Like God damn Jesus.
Speaker 2: And now you got the Faces of Boxing podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got your Michael.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he ready to box.
Speaker 1: He worked out. Yeah. So this is Carl from Atlanta, one of the one of the owners and co hosts of the Face of the Boxing Podcast TV. I actually gave him the floor. We met in Atlanta during my during my training camp. This is one of the coaches that hooked me up with the sporing. Shout out him for having Dimitrius come and that's why I called a bear that roughed me up. But we both agree that towards the end of the camp I was rough and bear up. But I actually thank him for lantaut the red carpet and being a huge part of my camp. And now we're gonna do some episodes together on the Face to Boxing Podcast TV. And then yeah, go and give me your spell.
Speaker 5: So I am coach Cairo out of Hissfield Boxing Gym is where they know me at out in Atlanta, Georgia. If you ever in Georgia, definitely stopped by his field Boxton Gym and shout out to all my partners Brian Byron, Manew Jones, Salute yaw because they opened the doors. But I'll be honest with you, man, the biggest door that got open was the big quote herself. I just you know, I stopped everything I was doing. I was training heavy because it dates back to twenty seventeen. I started my fitness company called Greenhouse Fitness, and you know this is a company where I'm training celebrities. I'm training athletes, even exotic you know, dancers in Atlanta, Magic Cities, follies. Man, I was known as the BBL trainer. At one point he was looking at me like, man, you're training all these girls with BBL.
Speaker 4: That's why they saw an athletic in Atlanta on them poles in the world.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: But to be honest, just because you got a BBO dow on me, you can't work out. They still keep themselves in shape. So we grinding, you know, and I'm a family man. So Mary kids, it gets kind of hectic. So I'm like, look, let me transition back into my passion, which was boxing since I.
Speaker 2: Was a kid. Uh.
Speaker 5: You know my my cousin, cousin Butch, she like seventy five now, he used to sparrel with a Lei's and the greatest. He just never made it. So in my situation, I said, let me get in boxing, but let me do it from the pad work side. Let me get into the coaching side. And it was just a beautiful thing. So we start the gym, Hissfield Boxing Gym. They give me the phone call. They say, look, Clarissa Shields, she want to come out to y'all gym and she want to start her training camp in Atlanta for her big fight. And I said, huh who They said, Clarissa Shields. I said, all I'm dropping everything I'm doing and I'm coming right to her aid with open orange, with big arms. I'm coming big arms. So uh she come out, Uh shout out coast Tie. That's my dog, my brother, he put it all together too, he got the sparring. Uh.
Speaker 2: One of my.
Speaker 5: Fighters, Demetrius big Bear dem right, he was the guy who I told him, go rougher up, push her backer up against the rope. So you told him go hard, Like I told him to go hard because I knew she was fighting a twelve round fight with a bigger woman. So my mind, I'm like, bro, you're gonna have to go hard on her and just push her. He's pushing her against the ropes literally the whole fight the first time they spared. And but mind you, she's doing the same thing, bobbing, weaving on the ropes. So come fight night, I'm knowing she's ready. The same exact things sparring happened in the fight.
Speaker 1: You won credit so bad, but I'm I said, thank you, thank you man.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I'm a genius because I knew this what she needed. And she didn't back down. She said no, like tell him to come on, like I really want to fight him. She didn't back She didn't not one time turn it down.
Speaker 1: When they were talking about like, oh, dude, be going easy and sporing, It's like, no, nobody job is to not out their sparing partner. But can't no dude getting a ring and just be like, oh, I'm about to take it easier on You're gonna get beat up in there. You better get in here and hit me. You better get your respect because if you don't, hey, we gonna try to hit you with everything clever. So, how did you find his gym? Like when they called him your backstory? How did you find the gym? Like, how did you know? Like what made you guys reach out to him? We met before. I can't remember exactly how we met.
Speaker 5: Andre Durrell, shout out professional boxer, retired Andre Darrell. So he was actually, you know, my brother, my plug and he's on a podcast too, so he's the guy who has the box of knowledge for our podcast to make everybody tune in. And then I'm a co founder. And then my guy Coach Ray sitting back there. He's also a co founder and owner. So they got Coach Ray. They got a retired boxer, Andre Drel, who's now on the Andre Ward and Andre Burdo Show. They do a segment for you know all to fight are you basically.
Speaker 3: All the smoke?
Speaker 5: But is the fight segment? So with that being said, that's how we got traction really with him. So shout out Andre Durell again, and he gave me the call. He said, my sist want to come down, make sure you look out for and she had a great training camp media day, and that's where we brought the media in because she said, look, I see what y'all doing. Y'all got a great media team, y'all covering everything. I don't even have to tell y'all nothing. And I said, look, we got a podcast, The Faces of Boxing Podcast TV. Y'all can also follow us on a YouTube by like, definitely comment we.
Speaker 1: Need a thousand subscribers. We had like four hundred and ten. We just started to subscribing, so let's get it.
Speaker 5: Definitely definitely, so right now, go follow us on Instagram too at the Faces of Boxing Podcast TV. And pretty much like I said with this podcast is to bring the old fighters in the new fighters together because everybody want to know who's the face of boxing, right and we know it's questionable. They're gonna say Canelo, they gonna say Bud Crawford, they might say Tank, but guess what in a woman's faces a boxing is the big quote. So it's like you can't just leave out the many different faces. So that's why the name just stuck because everybody want to know who's the face. But guess what is many different faces? It is. I trained with professional fighters Elijah Pears. He has a fight in Atlanta August thirtieth at the Ote Arena, Tito Lopez and Brian Norman Junior out of Atlanta, the WBO champ that y'all may not know right now, but he just got the strap because Crawford moved up. So now he's elevated the champ and he fights at our gym. So the city is about to be lit. Atlanta's about to be lit when she come back to State far Marena. We want to sell that joint out and have a big, crazy card, and Atlanta's embracing her like no weether like is just the love is what all brought us together. It wasn't even about the money to finance. It's about the legacy and the history supporting her in her journey. So that's really all already been. But as far as the podcast, y'all saluted and y'all definitely put a stamp on it. I appreciate y'all for having.
Speaker 4: Us absolutely yep. How important is it for boxing the good? It was like that, like they have their own media platform.
Speaker 1: It's very important, you know. When I first, when I first turned pro, I had two Olympic gold medals, and I think that my story was the angry black uh woman who was raped when she was a kid and she hate men and and now she had to learn how to fight to defend herself from men, and she just hate everybody I had. I had a terrible image, like and I didn't realize how terrible it was until I was winning all these fights and I had all these world titles and at the beginning, and one of my fans was like, I'm a little scared of you, And I was like, what you mean, because, like DJ dj Vy said, I'm the nicest person ever.
Speaker 3: The nicest every time I see, so nice and so lovely to take pictures with everybody you speak, I do write no. So she was upstairs in the room. I was like, I pring the crussle down. I'm like, she's down talking to people, taking picture. Just the nicest person ever. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So That's how I've always been. But how I was portrayed. And I have to say it was show Time that was portraying because they had all the stuff. They were the ones putting out the the videos, and when they're putting out videos, if you winning a fight and then a girl jumping in the ring in your face and you ready to whoop her and whoop her brother and whoop her team, it makes you look like you're angry. But it was like, no, I'm just zero tolerance, a bull crap and I don't like disrespect. But once that one fan told me that they were scared of me, and I was going to all these other events and I would see fans looking at me and they would be scared to approach me. I had to make it known like I am not, I am not that, I am not mad angry. I had my trials and tribulations when I was.
Speaker 6: A kid, but nah, this ain't that.
Speaker 1: Like I'm a woman first, Like I love my fans. I love like walk up to walk up to me, get a picture, get a video, and I'll do a drop for you whatever. Just you ain't gotta be scared of me. Because if you only be in tim that are scared of me, if you think you're gonna fight me, because that's my switch cook, you know that's not click on. But nah, gotta be scared of me. So that's why now like I feel like now it's like beauty and boxing for me, like I show my beautiful side and my funny side and my good side, but also too in the ring. I can't help this. I can't help but show you that I'm a beast for real. But that's just my job. At the end of the day, I'm still a beautiful woman. I want children, I want a family. I want to have kids. Boxing just my passion, Like I just love fighting, But that doesn't mean that I want to be a man. I don't want to be no man, even in his next lifetime. I think my life has been a little bit easier if I was a man, you know. But I don't want to be a man like.
Speaker 2: You're gonna take off to have kids.
Speaker 1: Take off. No, I'm gonna train off through my pregnancy. Yeah, I'm not gonna spark, but I'm gonna train like work out, but no sparring with the big guy against the ropes. I'm not about to lose this body for no kids. I gotta work out. Listen, after I have my kids, they're not gonna have no fat mom. I'm sorry I talk like I cried on fipe of jokes. I mean, Lord, forgive me, but I've heard about this and You're terrible. You're terrible. I'm saying that for me, Like, do not come talking trash to me and you fail because I got some jokes for you. You fail, leave me alone because I can crack up a couple joking jokes I'm gonna make. I'm gonna make you want to fight me, Like, no, So I can't be a fat person because people blaze on me. My feelings hurt because you know, karma don't miss nobody can do You get that cause you're so successful what you do and you're in such a great place in life and you do want to have kids. Do you get the same pressures that like, like I get pressured like when are you having kids? But like your success is like you physically have to be available for your success. Does your family pressure you in that way even though you have to be physically like in a in like world to be successful?
Speaker 6: Still if that makes sense?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get asked all the time and I'm gonna have my kids, and I feel like it's really a thing with me. I've planned out my whole life at the age of thirteen, like I'm gonna go to Olympics. Then I won't even live in like at the age a ten and go back to Limpsy, and I said, I'm gonna turn pro. I wanna be undisputed. So I've always planned my life out how I wanted it to be. I've been gonna do that with kids. And my thing was at first, like I want to be married. You know. It seems like I've been engaged, you know, But I've been engaged.
Speaker 6: Wow, But.
Speaker 1: Marriage like walking down the aisle and jumping across the room and putting up with somebody forever. It's like, I want to do that, but it has to be like what I give you must give back. It has to be like I can't fill your cup and then don't feel mine back, you know. So for me, it's like all we wanted to be a white first before I have kids. Now weren't being tweeny nine. I might be turning thirty next year, Like maybe I should just have a kid with somebody, but I don't. I don't know if I want to do that either. So I really want to be in a relationship with somebody who I like and love and have some kids and raise the kid up in a two parent home and private school and and all that good stuff.
Speaker 2: But y'all find the right person, though.
Speaker 1: I got to find the right person.
Speaker 6: How are you, like, what's your dating life?
Speaker 1: Like? I'm not even I'm not even on that yet. A lot of guys trying to court me, but I just don't. I just don't care right now. It's like, is it the focus or is it you're still dealing with the I was engaged situation.
Speaker 2: Those great men in Detroit, I heard.
Speaker 6: Detreat men take care of they do well.
Speaker 1: You know what, I've actually heard a few different than I heard, like Detroit, New York and Landa got some good men, That's what I've heard.
Speaker 6: I just got to New York.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: You need a nice, good subburn man that'd be good for you, a nice man from down south yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, anywhere in the surrounding area.
Speaker 1: But you got to be open to it though you said you're not even Why though? Is it because of worker? Is it because you're still figuring out that I've always had a boyfriend my whole career, got you, I ain't never been like really single. I've been been in a relationships. I think right now I'm giving myself like an emotional break. I always have to carry about some feelings. Yes, like I'm a highly wanted woman, and it's like you, I always have turned down men to make the man i'm with so so he comfortable. But it's like they don't. Men don't stop hollering at you just because you engaged or you got the man, like they just keep coming and it'd be a lot of a lot of stars too. So for me it's like, I don't really want.
Speaker 6: To you need some secure you go watching that line.
Speaker 1: I don't want to date right now.
Speaker 4: Somebody sent a video in a group cha it's just a lot of men in the group chat.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 4: I was like, was like, yeah, I ain't never look at Clarissa like this show.
Speaker 2: And so the whole group chair start.
Speaker 4: Talking and I'm like, CHRISA got on panties in the bra at the way end. The dude was like somebody in the chat was like why. I was like, it's away in bro like dudes up there in the underwear, Like I didn't see the difference.
Speaker 1: Go to ebony bridges way in, So do y'all know what that is? She's a boxer.
Speaker 2: Look quick, look.
Speaker 1: At that ebony bridges her body like yours. Well, she got way bigger breast than me. But she got like the big big breast. But she fight at like one thirty one thirty five somewhere in there, pop right up, look at her weigh hands. She'd be on her with the real bras and the real liner. I just had it on bron pans.
Speaker 2: Everybody ain't no melon.
Speaker 6: This a little different over, I.
Speaker 2: Said, Eby. I thought I'm about to see more melon than Yeah, you know.
Speaker 6: But if you just need somebody that's going to be secure where they at you.
Speaker 1: And he was secure. It was just like for me right like like right now, I just don't want I just don't want to do that right now. I have to put things that I want to decide to make somebody else happy, right And That's what I've been doing for long time, like not just with relationships, but family, friends. Everybody want my time, everybody want my money, everybody want just everything. And it's like, forget what Clarissa want. Just make everybody else happy. And I always gonna put myself second, third, you know, to do that. And now I'm like, man, I'm putting myself first. And I think a lot of people don't like it. But at the end of the day. It's like y'all was doing stuff that I didn't like and I didn't say nothing. So let me live my life how I want to live it, you know. And a lot of guys is courting me. For sure. They may send a little flirty flirt whatever here and there, but.
Speaker 4: I'm just I'm telling you that way and that when went to the group chat and Homie was like, y'all see Clarissa.
Speaker 1: Cut Man, well like after that way? And what? First of all on Facebook, he got fourteen point nine million views. Drake definitely what Drake ain't DM me if he did, I don't think I will even tell y'all no, But I know it's everybody was talking about the way. But the thing is it's women's boxing. So that's what you're gonna see. Like you're gonna see a good looking woman. All all the women ain't built like no men. I know damn sure that I'm not. I'm strong all that stuff, but I look good. I look good. I got a good body and I got a good face too. I'm just saying, like, I think the whole stereotype of women's boxes are like butcher and men. It's like, I don't want that image on me. I ain't. I ain't manly like like I'm strong and I kick your ass, But no, I ain't. I ain't mainly be built. That's why I didn't want to go to forty seven because I'm gonna lose my butt. I ain't got no breast. I mean I'm being being for real, I'm like an a cup. So you think I'm gone to forty seven, be smaller a cup? And I had no ask. You gotta pay me for that real, Like, look you got something I don't see, but I ain't you. Yeah, I'm dragging bad.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's like you.
Speaker 1: Give me a little bit and I yo to bit. I think we'd be goods.
Speaker 3: Ladies and gentlemen. We appreciate you for joining us always, and.
Speaker 4: You gotta come back when the fire inside come out. You should bring Ryan with you moving.
Speaker 1: I don't think y'all can handle both for the same.
Speaker 2: We gotta do what we gotta. We gotta make that a blockbuster.
Speaker 3: Say.
Speaker 1: Ryan is like, I'm energy, but Ryan is like that's all right, come on, yeah, okay, I'm living.
Speaker 3: No, I'm a text absolutely Rissa Shields, Ladies and gentlemen, It's the breakfast Club good morning.
Speaker 2: Wake that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club