Speaker 1: Welcome into everybody to Fantasy pros MLB. This is Leading Off Live, brought to you by Bet three six five. Of course, bet five bucks get one hundred and fifteen bonus bets when you use the promo code leading Off only at Bet three sixty five. It is me Joey p That of course is the Welsh, and it's you, the Peanuts and the Crackerjacks. We're back with a regular week of baseball after the All Star breaking all the wackiness. By the way, Casha missed it, and you're just you know, you took a vacation from baseball for a week, which is fair. I know a lot of people will do that. But you're back here. Go check out the MLB draft we just did. It was fantastic, Welsh, ind a whole breakdown of the first round. Help you with your dynasty teams. Heck, it will probably help you with your redraft teams next year too. That's the way the world goes. And speaking of minor league baseball, Welsh, I was at the Somerset Patriots double A. Got to see a walk off two to one game. I got to see some fireworks. They do a great job over there with the fireworks, and they got a special chicken sandwich there by a local restaurant that is just delicious and you can get it in all like five different ways. You can do the Buffalo War version. They got like a BLT version, all kinds of stuff. But Welsh chicken sandwiches, baseball fireworks sounds like America to me.
Speaker 2: I mean a lot of the questions about America lately, but sounds like you were living the American I was.
Speaker 1: I was, and I you know what, I know, you're a hack connoisseur. I was talking before the show with you. They got some cool hats, the little Diners the logo because you know, like every minor league team has their alternate whatever. The diners with the little hot chocolate guy with the mug with the little low cream on top. You gonna have to look at It's pretty. It's pretty damn cool. Speaking of the things you should look up too before we get to the breakdowns of everything today, a lot of baseball to get to Ozzy Albi's injury. The Hall of Fame happened this weekend too. I know Welsh doesn't care about these things.
Speaker 2: Why are all these videos about Adrian Belchray and David Ortiz's funny.
Speaker 1: Ortiz did touch his head, which was great. But I want to talk for a moment again. You know, they employ these artists to do these statues or busts or whatever the heck, the busts for the Hall of Fame. They're rough a lot of the time, and I don't know why they're not better. Well, I want to take a look at the Joe Mauer one, because Joe Maller, I would say, is a handsome man. I don't think that. I think that that's a that's not.
Speaker 3: Debate voter on Joe Maher, how you're doing.
Speaker 1: He looks like someone who's playing the banjo on the porch somewhere in this. I mean, really, it's it's very sling lady, and I don't think it's up for debate. I think it's pretty obvious that you know, Joe Mauer again, handsome man. Look at the face Joe Mauer is making in this other picture. That's my face that I made when I saw this plaque. Look at that. It's horrendous. YEA, sure do like them. I like them bets with the cork in it. Sure it's good. I got them browsing bags sometimes fifty percent off of du I mean, dude, come on, all that money, Come on seriously, guys, like it's just so bad. I can't even imagine. We're never going in the Hall of Fame of anything. I can't imagine how bad.
Speaker 3: Some of those looked, like Angel Hernandez made that thing.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get to the headlines here. Let's start with Seth Lugo. I want to start with him first career complete game, one of my favorite pictures in the Black Book this year that I wrote up. He is so far exceeded my expectations. He's twelve and four with a two three eight era he was dirt cheap this year. Everything was screaming, Hey, this guy's really turned a corner. He's really seemed to flourished. It's a matter of hey, can he stand up to the evenings. I'm trying to think Welsh. You know, at this point in the season, is Seth Lugo become a guy that A has been the best return on investment of any picture in ADP and B. Do you think this is a guy next year is going to see a massive optic or will people not believe all the good work that he's done in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: That's a good question because I think like Skeens belongs in that conversation Jack Flaherty.
Speaker 1: But Skeins had popping circumstance, He had all of the bells and whistles where people were aggressive on him. There was no buzz I feel like on Seth Lugo. Besides maybe some shows now he did. We were the buzzy guy Rangers Warrez, Ranger Swarrez would have been. I mean, set Seth Lugo is like the spin king right now. On his slurve this year it averages thirty one. I guess that's the peak thirty one on the RPM. Those are ridiculous spin numbers. So he's he's the spin doctor, if you will. He's been that guy.
Speaker 3: One thing you.
Speaker 2: Can see, like some of the expected stats are going in the wrong direction. He's got a two three eight era. Expected era is three eight seven, but he's induced a lot less barrels, less hard hit than last year, walking a little bit less. But also if you look at the heat map on his top three pitches, you've got fastball, sinker, curveball.
Speaker 3: If you look at last year, there was a jumble where they were all kind of in the middle.
Speaker 2: He's created separation. He's moved them and been more accurate. Fastball still kind of owns the middle, but sinker he's moved over on a corner, curveball a little bit more in a corner where everything was just kind of sitting dead red. So with those big spin numbers, that has probably equated to a lot less of a really good contact. And sometimes he's not a huge strikeout guy though he's had them. You know, the weak induced contact even if you're giving up a decent amount and not really like you know, awesome strikeout walk numbers and everything, and the batting average probably equating to why that expected ERA should be higher. But there are guys that overperform their expected stats. Expected stats are not everything, it's just a barometer for us to talk about players with.
Speaker 3: There are guys that are.
Speaker 2: Within a range of expected and then there's guys that completely defeat They completely beat those expected numbers, and Lugo is one of.
Speaker 3: The players that can do.
Speaker 1: It, which is a lost art form. Yeah, knowing where the outs are in lineups, knowing the weaknesses of certain hitters, knowing how to attack those things, and Seth Lugo is always a quality arm when he was in the Mets bullpen, when he came up years and years ago, I always thought Seth Lugo was a guy that like, maybe eventually you give this guy a real crack at the rotation. The Mets never did, and then he has this time in San Diego. But last year they were to me, everything was pointing in the right direction and he was so dirt cheap, and I wish I had more shares of him. It just didn't not happen in leagues, But said Lugo, fantastic year. Also one of our favorite guys. Jared Duran, Oh sorry, go ahead, Oh no.
Speaker 2: No, I was just saying, though, I think the big key about like Lugo is like it can maintain like he can maintain a great guy the rest of the season, and that's what's good for fantasy.
Speaker 1: Jared Duran continues to be hot. I love watching this kid play baseball. It's just great. He is really coming into his own two run homer, four runs driven in on Sunday. Great night for him. Not a great night for Julia Rodriguez. Well, I guess great in one way. The X Rays were negative because at the end of the day, so he hurt his ankle this weekend not the best look. He did have a home run too, but I don't know. I mean, the WHU this year has just been so frustrating. And again, I just.
Speaker 2: Like there's a rumor, there's a rumor out there right now that this week is going to be the big trade week. I know, there's like nine days, so it's like when else can it be, but like that things are really going to start like going and maybe early.
Speaker 3: The Mariners need.
Speaker 2: To or get off the pot with this situation because it's like Julio going down, like what are you? I mean, that's that's but that's what I'm saying. It's like you need to be aggressive to make that move. Teams need to go, they need to pull the trigger. And a little bit of a problem is now you're getting a few more teams that are kind of getting out of it that might be in the cell club. You got to get someone that's going to be hyper aggressive, and the.
Speaker 1: Reds are in this cell clubs is there anybody from the Reds that could? I mean, that seems to be the direction.
Speaker 3: Well there is gone the rumor.
Speaker 2: With them has been that it's going to be like contractual stuff. So guy like Frankie Montas, like they would look to move a Frankie Montas. I think they would probably move a Candelario. But I'm really not sure that, like what else on the hitting side is it going to do for anybody. I think they're going to be selling some just mid type pieces.
Speaker 1: Speaking of unsung heroes too, we were talking about Duran and Lugo. Alec Burlson to another guy two for five with another home real slash on the year two ninety four, three twenty four, five hundred. I mean that is really solid, Like that is just a completely solid dude. He's got the eighteen bombs already. Somebody that I don't think was all on a lot of people's radars. I know I did a Waiver Wire video about him early on when he first got called up, which was like, hey, you know, I kind of compared him to Ben Zobrist statistically, like I thought he could be that kind of player, and he has been basically like the best version of that. Here's a question for you going into next year looking at Alec Burlson and everything you've seen so far, because of the versatility because of the statistical profile. Is Alec Burlson a player next year that is going to be a really good mid round value or more of a one year wonder for you.
Speaker 3: I think there's a good chance he's going to be a mid round value. Like eighteen homers.
Speaker 2: He might walk out of the season with the quietest twenty five plus homers of anybody.
Speaker 3: The reasons to be excited.
Speaker 2: He does all of this with an incredibly low strikeout rate thirteen percent. His expected batting average is just about two ninety, and.
Speaker 3: He's got a really good power distribution.
Speaker 2: Last year the only had eight homers, seven off the fastball, and one off breaking pitches.
Speaker 3: This year eight fastball, six breaking, four offspeed. The distribution has been good.
Speaker 2: He's really destroying fastballs, which he's seeing a whole lot more of, but he's not hitting really under two forty against anything.
Speaker 3: So it's been really good contact.
Speaker 2: And the biggest change if you're looking at the profile, like where where he's he kind of unlocked this because it's not like an elite barrel guy getting the ball in the air more. It was a twelve percent launch or twelve degree launch angle last year over fifteen this year, we've seen guys unlock that when you can make really good contact, Guys like hasun Kim from the year before.
Speaker 3: CJ.
Speaker 2: Abrams did it last year. Even if the power projection isn't like massive, these guys are doing a really good job getting the bat in the plane and getting it up in the air with really good pull numbers. And that's what Alec Burlson has done this year in droves. You know, his own percentage is way up. He's chasing less.
Speaker 3: I mean, he's doing everything that you need to do and it's really optimized.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I think Burlson probably going to be a twenty to twenty five home run guy throughout. And I really don't know if a lot of this is like unbelievable, you know.
Speaker 1: For I think he's a twenty to twenty five I don't think he's a thirty guy. Twenty twenty five I definitely not real last year. Here's a good question for Lee g is Burlson this year's Lane Thomas. I mean Lane Thomas was so much about the stolen base combination and the hundred runs scored and all that stuff.
Speaker 3: I think he's right in like the he's a better contact.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll tell you what, He's a better lane. Thomas Roto in theory is a better player, but Burlson and points leagues, I'd rather have the contact version Burlson, to be honest, because you know.
Speaker 2: I think this is like, I think the idea is right. It's not the same player because Thomas was like a twenty.
Speaker 1: Twenty but in the same like out of nowhere ish kind of feel nowhere. Yeah, show to ten more strikeouts for him, one run, seven innings, getting back on track against the d Backs. Ozzie Albi's we tease it at the top though he's gonna miss a few months here with a fractured left wrist. He was making a tag and things did not go well. So instead we're gonna get a look at Nacho Alvarez. Now, before we talk about Nacho Alpharez, Welsh, I feel like we should do something here, which was just make a little bit of a swap here. If we're gonna talk about Nacho Alpharez, we're gonna go back to the lugendor screen here because old school Jose Canoli and well, cheezbo my my Lucidor Mascus is back here. Are you putting yours on or I could, all right, we could talk about Nacho Alphareez. That's fine, let's talk about I'm not.
Speaker 2: Suchos, all right, So Nachos coming, all right, so.
Speaker 1: Here we go. All right, so it's not really great. There you go? All right? How does he work in this thing? Okay? So Nacho Alvarez, let's talk about him. Uh he is, you know right now in Triple A three point thirty six seven home runs, twenty four rbi, twenty one steals in seventy six games between Double A and Triple A. So he's made that jump already. But there's a wrinkle. There's a fly in the ointment, which is the Braves just signed Witt and Meryfield to a major league contract, now a minor league contract, I'm majorly contract. So well, Chiezmo, What I want to know from you is should people be chasing? That's gonna be hard to have had on the mask? Look at you. That's a professional right there. So I want to know from you. Are you going with Nacho Alvarez and emptying the fab tank if you're an Albie's owner, or are you hedging your bets and thinking, oh I don't like this wit and Merryfield, you bring in the veteran and you just kind of go through it. I know Meryfield hasn't done much this year, which is why you got let go. But we've seen the veterans in these situations sometimes take over. So is it Alvarez, is it Merryfield or is it some awful combination of both?
Speaker 2: Ooh, brother, it's neither. It's absolutely neither of them. Not unloading any fab for either one.
Speaker 3: Can I take us off?
Speaker 1: Now? This is a ken if you want to, Okay, I'm going to leave. It's very comfortable.
Speaker 3: All right. Oh, there's my head just through.
Speaker 1: The Knacho Alvarez segment. That's all.
Speaker 2: So it's not wit Maorfield, for sure, it could be not Cho Alvarez. Here are the things to be excited about with Nacho. High contact kind of like what we talk with Girlson, low strikeouts. He has never struck out nineteen percent of the time at any level since he's been in the majors, in the minors, but under nineteen percent high walk rate. Here was the trippy thing about him, because this is a guy, like I said, he's always going to have like really good contact rates. But the power complete suppression of power. In double A, he had zero homers over forty eight games. He goes to triple A in twenty eight games. All seven of his home runs came in triple A, so he kind of was able to re unlock that get the ball in the air. I think this is a guy that he's gonna just here's the problem with It's going to hit in the back of the order. He's going to probably score some runs, make good contact. Maybe it's gonna be you know, some some counting stats in there.
Speaker 3: He did start to show off the power. I think this is.
Speaker 2: Along the lines of like a notch below with Jacob Wilson who just got hurt.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say that frustrating the Jacob Wilson thing like that, I mean, comes up, gets a hit, then he pulls a hamstring. I mean, it doesn't get much worse than that. I don't know, it's frustrating.
Speaker 3: It doesn't.
Speaker 2: But even Welsh cheese Mo I could do like a puppet Welsh cheez Mo Welsh and Welsh Cheesemo say in a points league maybe because he's not going to strike out, but he's gonna hit in the back of the order. So I'm not running to pick up either one of these guys. But Nacho's hit tool could be a game changer in it and maybe you would pick him up.
Speaker 3: So it's a lot easier for you to take that off.
Speaker 1: I don't it is, I don't have to do my hair again. But yeah, it's it's hot in there by Ray Mysterio. What a tough guy, all right. So, besides the obvious about Jacob Wilson, which is very frustrating, Jackson Curio on a good note, we talked a couple weeks ago, now it was like six weeks ago. It feels like about the slow upturn of Jackson Curio and over the last thirty games now he's slashing three eleven, three sixty eight, four seventy six. He has really started to come into his own. So tell me about Jackson Curio rest of season. Now, have you seen enough where you're gonna see this version of him, which is look, if he keeps up a slash that's anything close to this. This is a rock star player right here, Like this is the guy that we wanted. The problem is either got he dropped or traded in a lot of leagues where the original person doesn't have Jackson Churio anymore. But if you do have my your roster, is this version of him that we've seen the last thirty games, your expectation that we're gonna see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 2: Two straight months of hitting three hundred, which has been huge. He's been able to drop down the strikeout rates under twenty three percent, solid hard hit numbers, very good barrel numbers you'd like to get up. He's still not getting the ball quite in the air, but you know, like Ellie O'Neil Cruz are still learning.
Speaker 3: To do that type of stuff as well well.
Speaker 2: But he's had a really good, relatively good even distribution as far as like the type of BA you know, whether it's breaking pitches or fastballs and stuff that he's hitting. And essentially eighty nine percent of pitches seen he's hitting two forty or higher. And you know, he has made a concerted effort with the strikeouts going down, the power kind of going up. Ten homers, twelve stolen bases.
Speaker 3: You know, it's funny. I should go back and look.
Speaker 2: I did a Welsh projections on CBS before the season with minor leaguers just completely being silly about it. I actually might not be off on where I have Cheerio because he's got a legit shot. Especially if he starts running a little bit more, he might pull off a fifteen twenty, maybe a twenty twenty season out of this. But yeah, I think carrying in those two three hundred batting average months that he's currently on through July, he is a must own. He's a top probably one twenty five player moving forward with the counting stats, and he's hitting higher in the lineup. So yeah, I'm all here for Cheerio.
Speaker 1: He's a rookie.
Speaker 3: Anything could happen. I think a really fun question is Cheerio versus James Wood rest of season.
Speaker 1: Wood two for four with a three run homer yesterday in the eighth, so looking pretty solid up there, three up and three down. It was all about the stars yesterday. What's that?
Speaker 3: But who would you take?
Speaker 1: Wood or Cheerio? Uh? You know it's funny. Profile wise would But because Cheerio has been up longer, I kind of feel like he is settling in, and I think I would lean towards Cheerio because now it's like, Okay, you had a big league hiccup. You've had that you made the adjustment. Now you're there like Woods could still have that what could still have that adjustment period ahead of him? That's my only concern there, Like that could be.
Speaker 3: I think I'm with you. I'm with Cheerio on this one as well, because that.
Speaker 2: Surprise you're saying that, Actually, well no, But I think like from an upside perspective in that redraft league that I do my home league. By the way, I took Albi's of course I suck, but I also took James Wood and I got this big value on him.
Speaker 3: But James Wood is kind of.
Speaker 2: In his you know, learning the game, thirty percent strikeout rate, not seeing a lot of fastballs. He's seeing three percent less fastballs than Cheerio right now, so you know he's got some adjustment period.
Speaker 3: The thing is is his raw tools are so stupid.
Speaker 2: That you know, like he could hit two fifty and he could become more valuable in fantasy. But I think Cheerio has gotten to the level where he has stabilized and we're gonna start seeing that game the rest of the way through, maybe running a little bit more that I'll take Cheerio rest of this season just this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would too, I'm like I said, I'm surprised that's where you went. But it's good that we're both on the same page. There, three up and three down. Look, this is about the superstars here in the three up. O Tani his thirtieth home arn was massive. If you missed it, go run to the X machine or Twitter machine and go see it was amazing. I'll go it on Alvarez a huge day for him, hitting for the cycle with a pair of ribies and two runs scored, and Aaron Judge two for four with a three run homer. He now is thirty five, so pretty damn good. The three down Aaron Savale newly acquired, maybe not so new anymore, five earned runs of four and a third. Thank you for playing. Kevin Gospin continues to be up and down. Run three him five minutes. I mean, this is just the Kevin Gosmin rollercoaster. This is what it is. And Schwellenbach, that's right, the Schwelly balls himself four runs, seven hits, six innings. He's not very good injuries. Yoshinobu Ya Momotu spoke to reporters and said that apparently his goal is to rejoin the Dodgers before the end of the season. Oh that's great.
Speaker 3: What a wonderful goal. I think all of ours was too, And.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what a fantastic goal to have. God he has been I'm sorry. I mean, can we say it a bust? Is it safe to say busts?
Speaker 3: I think it's about But I think it well, I don't know. I think the ad injury.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 3: Dude, he went he went high. He was going above, way too high, massive massive players.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when the openings happened, I was higher than anybody on the Amamoto and then people rocketed past me and I stayed the same, and I just like I couldn't believe it. I was like, what are we doing here? It just made no sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I think it's the injury.
Speaker 2: I think, like if you were to if we had a full season of him, because like what we're.
Speaker 1: Well, it's also in April. Let's it was crap in April and he was really good for me and June and then he got hurt. Like that's that's a crap return on investments.
Speaker 2: Sorry, but Joe, it was a sub three era twenty eight percent K percentage and then that was pretty solid six and two record before he went down. Now I think it was like, it's only a bust because of the injury, and we can't really like we can't label bust dude in no, but we.
Speaker 1: Can say, look, you are the guy that said, too you were concerned about the size of the player and the durability of the player. Yeah, that's what happened. Uh. Max Freed fifteen day il left forearm neuritis. So I think it's gonna be at least a few starts here. Max Schures are, by the way, left Saturday's game against the Orioles because he has arm fatigue. So that's great. I think I have Max sures are fatigue. I am fatigued when it comes to Max Suzer. Ryan Peppio goes to the iel. It's a good thing. The Rays have a lot of depth in that rotation, isn't it? Right knee infection? That sounds painful. The Dodgers activated Jason Hayward. That's what it says, right knee, and I.
Speaker 3: Do you infect your knee?
Speaker 1: Cut?
Speaker 3: Not cleaning? Put some clean, some tussing.
Speaker 1: On it, back teams, some tousin, run rum, some beer in it. Maybe I don't know. Reeze Olsen goes to the I L with a shoulder strain. In Code I Senga, who had a terrible start, was supposed to be his last one terrible start this weekend. Apparently he's still gonna come back against Atlanta this week Code I Senga. So you're throwing Code I Sanga back to the Wolves and starting him when he makes his debut. Or are you hesitant because of how bad the last start the minor leagues was?
Speaker 3: Who are they? Do?
Speaker 2: We know who they're playing at Atlanta? I might Atlanta's got like, I mean, they're reeling right now. Their offense is kind of falling apart, massive massive chase rates too. I mean I might pick on them, might pick on them today a little bit. I might if I'm trying to like really baby and hold ratios and stuff like that. There definitely is a chance, you know, Matt Olsen or Austin Bradley could get to him. But they're falling.
Speaker 3: They're falling.
Speaker 2: Boom boo boom, all those braves and big strikeout stuff from Senga.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I think I might be willing to do it.
Speaker 2: It's like a it's not a must start, but I'm not one hundred percent sitting him, So it's a fifty to fifty probably depending where I'm at.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get to everyone's favorite part. It's a fresh week, I think it is. Look, it was really good week. It's a bad Friday, but a great week, at least for me. So it's Monday. It's time to get back on the horse for the best Bets of the day day.
Speaker 3: Oh it's supposed to be me.
Speaker 1: Oh wait a minute, let's try that again. The Best Bets of the Day with Joey p and the Welsh. Don't forget to make your bets over at Bet three six five bet five bucks, get one hundred and fiftyen bonus bets when you use the promo code leading off, and of course don't forget if you have a gambling problem called one hundred gambler or one one hundred bets off in Iowa, terms and conditions apply. Sorry I stepped on your line there. Do you think you were with that? It's Monday, Yeah, it's Monday. Somebody's got a case of the Mondays. It's me, But I don't know how to shake that went into money. So let's go first to Detroit, to the Tigers on the money line. In Cleveland, Scooble on the mound against Carrasco. Carrasco stinks. Scoobl goes out there. It's minus one twenty on the money line. But I like it anyway, So go ahead, go full scoople today and the juice isn't too bad, but I support this message. Next, Houston, Alvarez is on fire right now. Let's go to the run line. Even though Arragetty's on the mound, it's just the Oakland A's. It's in Oakland. I get it, but still minus one and a half at plus one twenty. Give me the Houston Astros. I think they're gonna pound the A's in the submission today. And I'm gonna go oppo here today. Ready for this, I'm gonna go against the Dodgers, that's right, San Francisco with Blake Snell on the mound on the money line and plus one twenty five. I'm gonna go against the Dodgers against Shoe a Otani. Maybe against the better judgment. I don't know, but Snow has been pretty good since his return. I like him in this matchup here today. I like the plus side so I like the money line on the Tigers the Giants, and give me the run line today on the Houston Ashros. Welsh, what do you have for the people?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Bet bet bets first up on the bets. Speaking of those strikeouts, that's what we're gonna do. We're gonna go Cincinnati Hunter Green strikeout six and a half over minus one twenty five, a little bit more juice than I usually like to pair together. But as I mentioned before, with the Braves Brave strikeout rate, especially against Righty's over the last like it's thirty days, sitting around like twenty eight percent with a thirty percent chase rate right now, and Hunter Green has got too straight you don't count the last like one ning thing two straight starts where he went seven or higher. So I actually think this is a pretty decent one for a Braves team that's reeling for a big strikeout pitcher in Hunter Green. So six and a half over just under the range that I'm comfortable with. There's actually a couple nervies that I'm gonna some are riskier than others. Is one that I'm gonna put up on the betting prosapp bettingpros dot Com slash Welsh if you care to follow, if you're wanting to follow. But the one I'm gonna give you for the play today is the Chicago Cubs and the Brewers. Toby Meyers and Javier Asad are both up here, and both of them are in the bottom fifteen of first run scoring, so I actually like that matchup. And it's minus one thirty five, so that's a pretty and I think I've picked on Javier Asad a couple times for those offenses starting out. So Cubs and Brewers nurfee. Finally, actually I should have done this in paradating realized they did it. But I'm going back to Cincinnati Cincinnati money line. I'm gonna take the straight up money line at big plus money plus one twenty Hunter Green and those Reds going up against the Braves.
Speaker 3: So those are my three bets.
Speaker 2: Have a couple more Betting Pros dot Com slash Well.
Speaker 1: There you go. Make sure you go download the Betting Pros app to get ready for NFL season, for your MLB season, for every season only on Bettingpros dot com, the place that has the tools to help you bet smarter, not harder. Who wants the bet harder. That sounds like a terrible idea. So download the BP app today and go make some cash.
Speaker 3: I like money.
Speaker 1: I like money. You know else, Like, yeah, this sounds like something that this version of Joe Mauer would say, a'll lock ah, sure dude, oh my boy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is an that's a character from Idiocracy. Welcome to Costco.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent. This guy is definitely working the stock room at you know, Walmart, yeah, or Costco or one of the Like I just come on.
Speaker 3: A new episode of ol mind.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine Joe Mallers reacts like, I know this is not Christian Christiano Ronaldo bad, Like that's the worst thing I've ever seen, Like that that was like the worst. Whoever did that had like a vendetta against him because that was so bad. But man, like Portio Mallory, the the Revealer, not the worst?
Speaker 3: Is it the worst one? Though?
Speaker 1: And like, like Christian Ronaldo is really bad. When there's that Brandy Chastain one, I think they did want to hear too that it's just.
Speaker 2: Scary one out there that's really bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a couple others, but.
Speaker 1: You want to you want hey, get kids listening out there, you want to go career path for yourself, bronze statue making. If you can make bronze, bust them say you get a good job with that, forget it. You're gonna be or.
Speaker 3: You don't even have to do a good job with it. You can still get the job. Just clearly. No one is there.
Speaker 1: You go, there, you go. All right, Let's go right now to the leaderboard for home runs and see what happened over the weekend. I'm still stuck at twenty six, but I'm still on the board, baby, I'll scale at thirty five, still at the very top of the board again. That Vlad Guerrero that autographed by Laddie is going to somebody. You can join our discord a fantasybords dot com slash chat so Welsh. Today, I'm gonna keep it simple. Rafael Devers is my home run call? Where are you going for your home run call today?
Speaker 2: I kind of wanted to go Devers too, but now I'm gonna go in the opposite side. I'm gonna go Tyler O'Neill. Tyler, He's still active, isn't he? Tyler O'Neill for it?
Speaker 3: I got twenty two. I'm four away from the board.
Speaker 2: So I mean, we've got we got a couple of days nine days before, yeah, nine ten days before the Joe disappearing. So I don't think it's unless I get some double homer days and you get none. I don't think I'm gonna get on that board before you're gone, but I am pretty close to twenty two.
Speaker 3: Would Trey Turner over the week?
Speaker 1: My joy would be like, August second, you get on the board just as I go, just oh no.
Speaker 2: It'd be well because technically I've got you were gonna come on. August second is your last show. But August third would be hilarious for me to get on the board this day.
Speaker 1: Weekend, you pick Aaron joj and he has three home runs that day, You're like just so salty and angry about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: But I'm welcoming everybody back to I know the also break is a weird time. But again, as well, I said, we're going to be here, you know, rocking out shows every single day Monday through Friday, still rest of July. So don't worry. Baseball is not going anywhere. It's gonna be just fine. Everything's fine.
Speaker 3: It's just Joe a tiny bit and I believe.
Speaker 1: Bit bless Joe, which I think everybody could agree is probably a good thing.
Speaker 2: Nah, the dynamic, the dynamic duo of you and I, it's gonna be hard to be But Casey Bubba, I believe is the Tuesday is the Tuesday host here or the analyst who's gonna be making his first appearance of the season on Tuesday and then left Joe Rico on Thursday. So Joe is still here three times a week through July with a couple of our other buddies who are going to be jumping in on leading off out the rest of the season. So everybody can get acclimated and we can poke, and we can pride right, and we can get the inside jokes.
Speaker 1: And leaders believe in the team, and I believe in the team. So we're putting the other guys out there on the team and letting them play a little just like them. I know, Joe Rico, Cannitt lefties and Casey Bubba. You know, Casey Boba has a liability after the second time through the lineup. But we can we can make it work. We can make it work. Leaders.
Speaker 3: Leaders believe in the team.
Speaker 1: Joe Pete's Chemo send us out for today.
Speaker 2: Ooh, we love you all, but we're gonna go.
Speaker 3: I can't do the voice.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get out of here.
Speaker 3: The story of the game goes on for Joe and We's cheez Mo. It's leading off. We'll talk to you tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Brothers.
Speaker 3: There's no ying team, but there is in Wells Cheezmo. There's not.
Speaker 1: Actually. Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Baseball podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify. Follow us on x, Instagram, and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros MLB