Speaker 1: It's time the realistic Ris conversations go down on Big Facts Friday.
Speaker 2: Live from our Heart Studios.
Speaker 3: You know what it is, time for that Big Facts Friday, Big Bank, Baby Jay, Big Kayla is here today again. You know what I'm saying, Big shouts out to the homie shot Jones out there having the Hub business behind them boards too.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 2: What's up? Everybody?
Speaker 3: What's up everybody? I'm getting ghosted by the phone. Let me start with you, Kayla, because they on their phones. Phones is more important to DJ screen today. What's up are you feeling?
Speaker 4: I'm feeling blessed, man, I'm feeling blessed.
Speaker 5: It was nice.
Speaker 6: I ain't even realize the other episode had drops, So it was pretty cool watching us kind of do our thing last week, you know, getting it together again this week?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you had some bars. You know what I'm saying for the people.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Jay, what's up?
Speaker 5: Ship? I'm great?
Speaker 7: Yeah, sure, yeah, I'm I'm just it's a lot going.
Speaker 5: I'm tasking right now.
Speaker 3: Ye phones jumping three phones? That what's up?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 8: Chilling it out, chilling you know, holding it down, yep, staying dangerous.
Speaker 9: Bank you good.
Speaker 2: You look dangerous with that glove.
Speaker 9: Yeah. Yeah, yeah, I can't complain about nothing.
Speaker 3: I can't complain about nothing. Let's get straight to it. Then, what's the word of the day. Big Facts Friday? Big Facts Friday is the word of the day.
Speaker 2: Ja.
Speaker 7: So the word of the day is resonate, and the textbook definition of resonate is to produce or be filled with a deep, full, reverberating sound, to evoke or suggest images, memories, and emotions, to identify with, or to technically produce electrical or mechanical resonance.
Speaker 3: I didn't even know it meant all that, because I know people would be like that, don't resonate with me. That, don't resonate with what I'm on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, frequency, but.
Speaker 7: Yeah, But the urban Gerban definition definition is when something or someone automatically, as the streets would say, clicks, meaning you feel and understand the situation or person without explanation.
Speaker 5: Okay, clicks and that makes sense.
Speaker 6: That definitely, That's that's more of what my definition would be. It's like the level of understanding when the resonates with you. It's like I feel that I hear that I'm listening. I can I can resonate with that thought, with that feeling what you're trying.
Speaker 4: To express type deal.
Speaker 6: So that that Urban dictionary did it for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So what's the stuff that don't resonate with y'all? Because I think it's kind of easy to talk about the stuff that does resonate with you and we can get to that too. What's the stuff that that don't resonate with Where y'all are.
Speaker 4: Y'all frequency energy?
Speaker 5: So the words right out of my mouth, I was about.
Speaker 6: To say, I'm at a place in my life where I feel like when I walk in a room, I know if I'm supposed to be there, I can feel the people.
Speaker 4: Their energy is crazy.
Speaker 6: I was just having this conversation on the phone over here, like I'm so in tune with myself now and like my energy my piece that like any the slightest infraction of that piece, I can feel it and it won't resonate with me because I feel like even with resonating, like when you understand something, it's a good feeling that comes with resonating, you know it's a good understanding, and you also have to understand when to bow out. Like I was talking my last time, like the boundary. You know, my boundary right now is if it don't make me feel good, if it don't seem good, if my spirit doesn't agree and is an agreeance with it, it's gotta go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, some stuff that don't resonate with y'all.
Speaker 7: My main my main thing is just like kaylet's say it, like the energy, because bad energy used to have the capability to take me to a place that I didn't need to be if for lack of a better way to put it, so, anytime I come into con tact with back because like when I used to come into contact with bad energy, I used to try to see what I could do to change that energy. But now I realize that even sitting in that energy for one second can affect me more than it affects the person with the energy. So I would rather just completely remove myself from the situation and let the person figure their own energy out, as opposed to me bringing down my energy and throwing off what I have going on.
Speaker 6: I like that you said that because it's like, at this point, I think I'm at a point of where my frequency has to be consistent, and so if I feel like the frequency has to drop or we have to lower how we show up.
Speaker 4: It's like I.
Speaker 6: Don't even want to participate. I don't even want to participate. It's nothing against people, but you have to know your season, you know where you're at in life and.
Speaker 8: Wait to take energy to make them switches though, So you can't like bring yourself up and then yourself down to accommodate for the people.
Speaker 7: Especially yeah, and like especially with me, Like I'm an EmPATH, so like I absorb people shit. So it's like even when I'm not trying to engage in the negative or engage in like bad shit circling around or whatever, sometimes I can't help but do it, especially if it's somebody that I really care about, and I just I can't do that anymore.
Speaker 6: Not on yourself as an impath is so critical because you said something there like being an impath, you take on things unknowingly.
Speaker 4: So that's why the awareness.
Speaker 7: You got to be very cognizant former big facts, word of like what's going on, because you like that shit'll man, that shit'll cover you, like like what's that ship the blob in that science fiction movie? Like, yeah, the blob, It'll engulf you and you won't be able to get out of that.
Speaker 6: What is an impath so impath is it's like a different level of sympathy to where you're empathizing with people you tend to feel and kind of walk through their emotions with them. It's deeper than just saying my condolences. It's like I'm taking on your energy with you. It's like almost the whole saying about walking a mile with somebody's shoes exactly, you know what I mean. I'm walking with you, so I'm gonna take the left foot, you're gonna take the right foot, and I'm probably gonna be holding your hand during the process as we figured this out.
Speaker 4: It's more of a wee thing.
Speaker 7: And this shit is probably gonna bring me down too, But I'm so concerned about trying to help you that I don't really care about it bringing my or depleting my energy level, because that's how much I care about trying to help you and make your situation right. But it's like after so much of that shit, it's like you have nothing else left to give. You don't always understand like usually like you'll be able to tell like, okay, I'm almost drained, Like I'm not doing no more of this shit. But like sometimes with us, like we don't even notice that we're almost unempty until after we get empty, and then it's like we gotta fucking recharge to even get back to empty, to even start trying to get over empty, like and that shit just be crazy.
Speaker 8: Like but in the green Mile, he would absorb people's and its fucking him up.
Speaker 6: Yes, that's why the awareness be so critical, because it's like you'll be depleted and be completely underware that you're depleted, and it's realistic. Now you gotta look at the expectation of people. If I'm filling your cup right and you don't have the cognizance to feel anybody else's cup up, then how can I expect to be like fill back up by you.
Speaker 2: Because you can't expect you from other people.
Speaker 6: Come on now, so then now you have to get And then the expectation changes when you start getting in the mix of helping people, especially being an impath.
Speaker 4: How we're an impath, we.
Speaker 6: Get so vested, so people create this expectation like you gotta see it through even though when it started out as my problem, yes you did.
Speaker 3: The impact situation is like being that your empast I think it's a weakness of strength both both correct.
Speaker 7: The strength is that you the same awareness that sometimes you lack you have in regards to other people's feelings. So it makes you not I don't want to say, not a heartless person, but it makes you.
Speaker 5: It makes you.
Speaker 7: What am I trying to say, It makes it makes the world a better place. It makes the world a better place. But at the same time, that same awareness that you might not have in certain situations can also kind of not do anything as far as the world is concerned, but just take away from what you have going on as a person, because you're subtracting without being able to add correct correct.
Speaker 6: I think impast It adds the additive to your understanding of people, So it helps you to walk in rooms and being able to like from me, I can go in any room and I can get with anybody and have a conversation and still be myself because it's really just profound understanding of people's thoughts, their feelings, the way that they take to what I say in one room, I can say the exact same thing but in a different manner with a different energy. But it's the cognizance that comes from being an impath, you understand how people are gonna take things. That's why people always like it's such a good speaker. It's because I'm a very, very in tune. I know how to read the room and I know how to see, Like how can I aid? Like I tell people all the time, like my love language is acts of service, and my active service is bringing peace to things. So like I'm not a conflictual individual. I like to really really understand every perspective and every side of every thought and conversation prior to speaking, and then I take that and I fuel that as how I deliver my message because I know I'm a messager, you know what I mean. But being a messenger comes with an empathic responsibility. You have to be able to know how to deliver and what audiences are serving.
Speaker 9: So what the word is EmPATH.
Speaker 3: We're talking about like just what resonates with you or what resonates with your frequency and.
Speaker 8: Or what doesn't don't? Yeah, yeah, people that make excuses don't really resonate with me. Because if you want to do something, I feel like you have every power to do it because I've done things that I had to make sacrifice to get to. But if everything you're trying to do is met with any excuse, it's like it ain't really.
Speaker 2: You got to figure that shit out there.
Speaker 8: I can offer all the advice in the world, but if somebody isn't ready to make that leap of faith to chase the things that they wan't relentlessly like. It's easy to get things that are handed to you. It's easy to get things that have an easy to have, a to have that are low hanging fruits that are easy to attain. But if you really want to get something that is of substance, it takes sacrifice. But if other people, but if you're not willing to do that for yourself, you're gonna make an excuse it every time.
Speaker 2: I really can't work with you.
Speaker 6: I think you got to know the season people are into, because sometimes people are playing seeds by talking about doing things that they want to do, but they don't have the cognizance to realize that they're not actually prepared to do it yet.
Speaker 4: And so I.
Speaker 6: Agree with you one thousand percent though, because that's something I.
Speaker 5: Had to now.
Speaker 8: Seasons is right as well, because you told me a while ago, probably back in twenty eighteen, quit teaching but I wasn't in a space to where I was mentally ready to quit teaching.
Speaker 6: But the story, it maten, it matters here.
Speaker 8: If it resonates, it resonates. So yeah, you got to be in the season to get ship. But also if you're not in that season, don't keep telling me about shit that you're trying to do because me, naturally, I don't know if it's empathetic or not. But if you tell if we're cool and you tell me you want to do some shit, I'm gonna go over and beyond to help you do that shit. And sometimes I be getting mad, like, Bro, you say you want to do this, why.
Speaker 2: You not trying it?
Speaker 5: Why is this right here?
Speaker 2: Oh shit?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: If you say you want to do this shit, why you're not working to do it?
Speaker 8: So I end up frustrating and the upset something that you wasn't even fully committed yet. And it's not your fault because you're not in that.
Speaker 4: Season, but boundary helping people.
Speaker 7: Do Yeah, but I feel like too, like just to go off of what you're saying. Sometimes it's not necessarily that people are making excuses about not do about what needs to be done or their process and getting done the ship that they said that they want to do. Sometimes they just don't understand. They didn't understand initially what all was going to be involved in that particular process, and they're trying to work through it and figure it out, and it's taking them a little bit longer. And that's not an excuse, but it's just I know that, like from personal experience, that sometimes it doesn't always go how it's supposed to go when you first start off, and you have to try to figure out a plan B and C to get it done, and.
Speaker 8: Sometimes you got to follow a bunch of ass on your own. Like when I was doing it, I had to follow us mask on my own. But if somebody reach out, I know that who I think it is. But if I if I'm trying to walk somebody else through they process, I can't do that. I can't walk somebody else through they process because if you fall in but your ass, I'm like, get your ass up, and this shit hurt. Get your ass up. Now I'm frustrated because you won't get your ass up. But it's not supposed to.
Speaker 5: Be like that, right.
Speaker 6: That's where you got to know your boundary though, because let me give you another perspective when it as it pertains to that, like when you get frustrated, frustration usually stems from expectation. You're expecting that person to adapt the same way that you would adapt. Right, Yeah, fall on your ass, You're gonna get back up. Not everybody is equipped like that. So part of eliminating that frustration is when you begin to realize people are who they are, they're gonna be who they're gonna be. You have to respect people in the season that they in and you have to act accordingly with regard to your season. So I know when there's seasons when I have more to give, meaning I can give people more of me because my shit.
Speaker 4: Is in order.
Speaker 6: But then I also know the caveat of that. I also know when I can't give as much. And I've learned, even in myself being an EmPATH, I'm so quick to give it.
Speaker 4: I'm so quick to give it.
Speaker 6: But what I've learned with my boundary for myself and this success. I've been talking about wanting to do this for so long, you know, but now I understand what it takes. And that's going back to what she says, Sometimes people just aren't there yet. You have to respect where they at, but also respect where you at and see where you find a calmon ground.
Speaker 9: Got respect another motherfucker if you ask them to do something for you, please for people who ain't ready. Don't waste other people time. Fact, you know what I'm saying, like, don't ask now if I if I brought it to you, like, hey, I think you should do this, and you.
Speaker 5: Boys, Yeah, yeah, what if you didn't ask?
Speaker 9: But now that's totally different. Yeah, what I'm saying because I saw some of you that you probably weren't ready for. I got respect that. But if you ask for my help on some ship but you want me to do it, I can't respect that. You know what I'm saying. If you you call me out the blue and say, brouh, I think I want to God damn who I want to be on podcasts? And I call you and then you make an excuse like when I just called her earlier, like she want to pull up again? They with She's like, I got the baby, I gotta can I bring the baby? Yeah? But she called that. Fuck there. You made it happen because you ready to pull up. But you're telling me you want to fuck around. But then I call you, you make an excuse, that's still an excuse to them.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I'm all. You gotta get in the game because you can't because you can't tell. You can't tell success when you ready. You just gotta be.
Speaker 8: You just gotta stay prepared because it's it's sometimes it's some opportunities that will never come across again, and you're just sitting there, you sitting on the couch.
Speaker 2: Damn, I wasn't ready, Bro, Well maybe it should not.
Speaker 9: For Yougas's better because they missed they chance they missed they wanted. It's a lot of better niggas out here, Bro, could have been niggas. You know what I'm saying, The nigga mad as a motherfucker because now they can see, like that chance that I may still be successful something. But that chance right there that I miss, I ain't coming back.
Speaker 8: And people think that you have unlimited opportunities in this ship when it's really not like that at all. A lot of people don't even get that one chance that niggas miss exactly.
Speaker 5: In fact, they.
Speaker 9: In time and time. It ain't you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: My mentor always tell me he like, man, the train gonna keep coming back around the track, right, but you might hop in a different car, you know what I'm saying, the car you initially supposed to get on. You missed that opportunity to get on that motherfucker.
Speaker 4: You know they's gonna come back around.
Speaker 6: But like he said, it might be a whole different program.
Speaker 9: But some niggas, some niggas will get stuck in what they thought they should be chasing the same She didn't don't know when to switch it up. You know what I'm saying, I don't know when you need to find another another passion or purpose or whatever, because you missed this shot. That's just like a nigga who a fire hill in high school. Yeah, fucking leg up in college, could have went to the league. But he's still out there. You know what I'm saying. He'll missed it the day you thirty five, still trying out. Yeah, that don't work like that. That's over it.
Speaker 2: Better be a coach or trainer. Yeah you could be great that at that ship.
Speaker 8: You could be a great coach, You could be a great trainer, You can be a great whatever. But being that guy ain't issue no more. But that might not be what God wants. Your purpose in his life to be No, some.
Speaker 9: Niggas gets stuck in the fantasy world of hearing what they say here in the cheers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: So when something heard that shit, I'm addicted to that, like niggas saying, bro, you fired. You know what I'm saying. I don't know nothing else that I'm fired. Yeah, I know I was fired at this, and I remember how they made me feel when I'm fire. So now I'm trying to be that again, chasing the same dream that you are.
Speaker 3: He gonna woke up from what's the fine line between reality and giving up? Just a curious between reality and giving up when you know, you know you're saying.
Speaker 9: It ain't no giving up, you know, you know when it's like, no matter if I give a one hundred percent, this ain't gonna be one hundred percent. You know that.
Speaker 6: I think a fantasy of what purpose is and realized purpose, like actual purpose, are two different things. I think a lot of people get stuck on the path of who they think they are and they missed the moments that are designated to help them.
Speaker 4: Actually realize who they actually are. You know.
Speaker 6: So I think even for myself, Like I never thought that podcasting the coldon line was where I was gonna be. And I have a degree in accounting, you know what I mean. But I know how this makes me feel. I know where I go. My pops used to always tell me, like, when you talk the first thing that comes to your mind, be the most spiritualist when that's when God's talking through you. Like half the stuff we said on the podcast, I didn't remember last time. Me too, you know what I mean. But I've been zoned out. I know how this makes me feel. This is when I do this. This is how I feel when I'm with my kids. You know what I'm saying when I'm with my family. The things so as he said, it's something that you know.
Speaker 4: You know, when you where you're supposed to be at, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: And then sometimes you spend so much energy trying to fight against where you think you're supposed to be at, you missing time you could be building, you know that real thing?
Speaker 2: Fact.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I want to speak to something else in charge of talking about about opportunities and like switching cars and all that kind of shit.
Speaker 5: Something that doesn't resonate with me is when.
Speaker 7: People are envious of other people's place in life because it's like, you never know what the fuck people had to go through to get to where they are and the shit that they had to lose, you know what I'm saying, to be able to elevate to that point, So to be jealous or envious or have negative wishful thoughts, you know what I'm saying, because you're not where you feel like this person is, or you know what I'm saying, whatever, whatever, Like everybody on this earth has two totally different paths, and the shit that they were able to or the shit that they had to lose and they were able to get over and get through and go through and all that kind of shit, you might not be strong enough to go through that same shit or to get over that same shit, or to lose that same that they had to lose. So it's like that's just something that really like grinds my gears when people are jealous, because it's like, what are you jealous of? Because that's not your destination and that's not your path, So why not focus on where you're supposed to go as opposed to comparing and trying to see why you're not where another person is when you're not meant to be where they are.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think jealousy and the art of comparison really stems from people who lack the drive to figure out who they are.
Speaker 4: Like, the mirror is a really scary place for a lot of.
Speaker 6: People, right, So when you're confronted with the things that you have to provoke out of yourself, a lot of people lack the willpower.
Speaker 4: To continue on that journey.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And I think as I've grown to know myself, that's why my boundaries and things have become so important. Because sometimes it's the influence of other people telling you who they think you should be. They out here telling you should be a rapper, and you're really supposed to be a preacher, you know what I mean. But if it's still the same. You have a way with words, you can write things down, but because of the influence of the room that you're in. So I think the key to stuff like that is really being not like confident enough to really like approach yourself in the mirror and say, hey, this is who I am, this is what I'm gonna be. Like It's a different level of confidence to where you see a man or a woman in another position. You don't even invoke that emotion because you're looking and like, I know who I am, that ain't my path?
Speaker 4: What power to you?
Speaker 6: But that come with that come of really knowing yourself and healing a lot of people be hurt.
Speaker 9: A lot of a lot of niggas can know theyself though, and I don't seen this happen, but they're afraid to stand in the pain of what they're really good at because how other people might look at it. Like you said, he gonna continue to be a rapper, but he can be God damn pastor key on for real. He got he got the gift to be that, but he's so scared of what people think. Oh this nigga a preacher, you know what I'm saying, Like like comedians, Like it's so many fun I said that should have mean to so many niggas in the hood, Like bro, you' suposed to be on somebody TV. You know how you see niggas be on TV. But hes not gonna even pursue that because it's to him is lying. Like podcasts we first started putcast nigga like thank you you're on podcast?
Speaker 6: You sending you're sending in front of microphone.
Speaker 9: I'm just saying, you don't like niggas still just went and never saw this for a nigga like me, Like he's sitting there, you're talking.
Speaker 2: They don't get it, they don't see the vision.
Speaker 9: I didn't either, Yeah you get you know what I'm saying. I didn't either, But yes I didn't either. But because I didn't even know when he first said, I ain't even know what the fuck a podcast was, like, I ain't never heard of podcast like for real ship. Yeah, but I'm the type of nigga I come from God damn where we well, we use it all. You know what I'm saying, Like to reap, Yeah, you know what I'm saying. I put it all in the fun that if I made shan I tell you no, man, we'll get put out before I go in there reup ship telling them for one more day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it't all this.
Speaker 9: You know, we might not even eat to like get that and sell some for us to eat other than that. A man, these folks saying, gonna be an hour we gotta wait to eat. Yeah, I need to pack. You get what I'm saying. So basically what I'm saying is if I reached all that on another product. Product you think, I ain't gonna reas it out on myself no matter what I'm doing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the skill of being able to adapt when you're hustling and getting towards something is what defines those who make it and those who don't. You gotta be able to adapt to everything that's thrown in your path, every caveat, even if it's yourself.
Speaker 5: Because adaptation is the key to consistent.
Speaker 6: Come on, and if you can adapt, you can remain consistent even situations. You know, people think that when a robot comes, it means that you stop being consistent, But sometimes the consistency is.
Speaker 5: Just the effort because you can always reinvent yourself.
Speaker 9: Yep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you don't evolve, you dissolve. Yep, for sure.
Speaker 4: For sure run it back.
Speaker 6: Can you say thatt one more?
Speaker 8: If you don't evolve, you dissolve. I've been saying that evolved, dissolved because that's how life is. Though, Like ship is changing on on on a daily basis. Like I'm pretty sure it's a lot of niggas that was doing mixtages with you like that. Man, I ain't no internet. Ship still trying to hand out the physical mixtapes like, bro, we not doing that ship no more. That's how you that's how you fall out. That's how you get phased out with radio. Radio isn't just traditional FM, not just doing that ship no more. We got to be well versed in ship. I had to learn how to I knew how to edit my own videos now because I knew I wanted to get my product out quicker. So you have to evolve and everything that you want to do. If you're doing if you're doing clothes, you gotta figure out what's the latest design because if you're still putting your ship on gilding, they're gonna roast your.
Speaker 4: Ass right facts.
Speaker 2: Like you got this rough ass T shirt. I'm not wearing that ship no more.
Speaker 3: What would Jay do?
Speaker 5: Okay, so let me hold on, let me go.
Speaker 3: To it big fast Friday stuff.
Speaker 7: So another other viewer, I don't want to Last week we called out the girl's name and oh no, I think she her baby daddy beat her up.
Speaker 5: So I'm just gonna keep the the.
Speaker 7: What would Jay do is anonymous unless it's something like non gendered or personally specific.
Speaker 5: So the next what would Jay do? Is?
Speaker 7: Okay, this is from a girl in Tempe, Arizona. She said basically that when she goes out and like does stuff with her friends or whatever, there's this one friend. Whenever she asked her to like take a picture or you know, make a like do her a little video, or you know, do a little whatever for her, like the friend always like fucks it up and like never does it correctly or properly. So her question is should she say something to the friend or should she just leave it alone because she doesn't know for sure that the friend is a bona fide hater, but that's what it seems like to her.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So and me personally, I was just pulling to the side and like just ask her what's up, like like like what's yeah, because you know what I'm saying, because it's like every time she's like every time either her head is cut off or you know, it's like a weird angle or you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: She's but if that's what that person does, it's real big.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's big.
Speaker 8: That's like if we shooting and we got the videograph over here and they it should be blurred, it should be out of friend, Like, bro.
Speaker 2: What you're doing. Yeah, it should seemed intentional.
Speaker 9: What if you're not, You're just not a camera person. What of her pictures look like that? What does she take everybody picture like that?
Speaker 7: If but the way she's just the way she's saying it is not everybody's because.
Speaker 9: That's a perspective. She probably feels like she probably just you know what I'm saying, I'm just you know, hypothetically speaking. You never know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what could be.
Speaker 9: She was drunk or she just I don't know, that's a possibility because I listen, I'm just be real because if you see Shante take a picture, you'll be like, Bro, don't take my picture. You know what I'm saying. You're right, but you don't take the first one? Yeah, I got it. If you look at it like, if.
Speaker 8: It's like that, then shortly need to realize that like damn, bro, you maybe just noting.
Speaker 9: Them man, Yeah, because some people really ain't ain't savvy with that phone.
Speaker 7: Like bro, like me, I get down on the ground and go up under my leg with the ship. If that's gonna you know what I'm saying, make your ship fire like but yeah, I.
Speaker 9: Mean you know, yeah, you but you got some people that, and she probably because she could notice that. She probably motherfucker that take the best picture, you know what I'm saying, turn it bit upside down the type of ship. She probably know what you know how to do it. So now she projecting on what she knows on her.
Speaker 6: Could that conversation? Will you that understanding? Because if you feel that way, then it might be yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because I feel like if she's our, if that seed is already there about, she's doing that on purpose. Even if she's not doing that on purpose, that's coming from something else. So whatever you're doing, like address the shit and then leave it alone, but don't address it in such a way till it's offensive. Just approach it like I just want to know, like, hey, what's going on? Because whatever it is is making her feel like that it's gonna balloon into some bigger shit and then it's gonna blow up.
Speaker 6: I think that's like adults too. We have to learn to be more communicative and you understanding, and I think sometimes we rather talk. Like one thing I don't resonate with going back to that is when people ask somebody else about a situation that involves another party, Like for me, we adults. I'm not even my mother. I will sit down and have a conversation with her if we lack understanding, because I know that that's the only thing going to prison loose a result. Anything else is assumpting, and assumptions is bullshit, you know. So like having that conversation. I like that you led with that because it's so necessary because.
Speaker 7: Friends like that turn into some other ship and then they can suck up.
Speaker 6: And then you add so much more energy to something that might just be a simple fix. You might just got to teach you how to do the between the legs and get the camera right.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You need a little from.
Speaker 8: Your own extra sauce on some ship that was cool, how it was not? That ship got you salty.
Speaker 9: Because you can never say what another motherfucker thinking to you. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like you said, assuming it's like the worst ship ever worst, you know what I'm saying, because you can't think for a motherfucker think. Some even like what you're saying, left the impact ship, like some people feel and what it is impact. Some people can feel some ship on you and think and take it, take it personal. You don't know what the fuck I'm going. You don't know what I just went my phone causes Well, you don't know.
Speaker 5: Nothing, especially an overthinker.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but you can read the room wrong too, now that we're reading the room, and it could be something wrong with Kodak. He may not got ship to do with you. He may may don't even see you. Some niggas be blanked out. Sometimes I don't even see you, so I ain't just see you wrong.
Speaker 2: Blank that ye think about so much other ship, real.
Speaker 9: Ship, but you're taking that personal and holding it on your whole day Like damn, man, what wrong? Like man, I don't know what wrong.
Speaker 2: Do with you?
Speaker 7: Yeah, but the same at the same time, Yeah, no, I get that, but it's just like at the same time, it's kind of like true enough. It might not have anything to do with them, but they're not I don't want to say they're not necessarily all the way wrong for possibly interpreting it interpret Is it interpreting.
Speaker 9: Or wrong? Either you're right about feeling the way trying making yourself feel away because I feel the way, or you're wrong. It's just it's one of them. Ain't no all the way wrong with all the way right, either right or wrong. If you're wrong about thinking that what I go through, I mean, if you're wrong about thinking what I'm going through got something to do with you, you're just wrong. Yeah, because it's the same thing as a conversation, like instead of just feeling the way and making assumption, Bro, you're good today.
Speaker 6: I was just about to say, be so entitled to other people.
Speaker 9: Unless you know in this seat and most of the time to me, you must be done. Did some to a nigga that a nigga don't know about?
Speaker 5: Nah? I think.
Speaker 7: I think sometimes it's like if it's a person that you're used to being around, used to dealing with, or that you know what I'm saying, you really care about, when it's a drastic change in their behavior.
Speaker 9: Sometimes one thing about it, I'm gonna cut you off. One thing about it, if you if you used to being around the motherfucker, you should know they go in and out.
Speaker 7: Not But what I'm saying is, even even with the going in and out, sometimes it's like whatever you might you might feel like whatever's going on or whatever they're going through that that's making them act differently. You don't want to bother them about it at that moment.
Speaker 9: But sh if if you if you love a person like you say you love them, then like me, I'm gonna make sure what's up because I know I ain't getting any of you. I know we're friends, I know I love you. What's up? Then that that may shift the nigga noa and then because a nigga snap out of it like damn, it's aware the.
Speaker 6: Ship because some people I was just about to say that, some people don't be aware they're even carrying or protecting it that way. So sometimes the awareness comes from that conversation. And that's part of being in a good circle too, those like like that's why I said, I like how you live with that?
Speaker 4: You should just ask.
Speaker 6: You should do that with everybody told me like, you gotta start asking more questions because I will read the room, and as our empathic self, you feel like you have an understanding. But assumptions cannot lead to understanding. The only thing that does that is communication. So like you said, boom, the problem.
Speaker 9: The problem is that the problem is with most people who's read rooms and impac whatever fuck y'all saying they done been right so many times that they never feel like they're wrong. You know what I'm saying, Like you can read some shit one time and be right, and then read some motion to be right third time. You can be wrong, But I'm right, Jack, because all right, when I get these type of feelings.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, Trusting your intuition has to come with a certain degree of openness, Like you have to be open, like you said, to the fact that just because I'm reading it and I'll be a little spot on, I still have to be open to their actual feelings.
Speaker 9: But your intuition is created by your mindset.
Speaker 4: Correct.
Speaker 9: Niggas got to know that, Jake, because you can be some bullshit in your mind to have a bullshit as intuition too correct correct, you know what I'm saying, Like you can get you know what I'm saying, Like a nigga that's always thinking, Like I used to be like this my phone ring with certain people, I'll be like, damn, I wonder what that Yeah, a certain time something speak Yeah, so you could think it up and then one day you're gonna get that call and is it gonna be something yeah? Yeah, Like I'll be like, bro, same way. Whatever. You just gonna have to change my mood all the way. I'm not gonna change it when I see the phone. You know what I'm saying certain niggas that I know fing the calls some bush I ain't answered, but I don't eve wanna hear that ever. Damn what it is. I hope it ain't nothing too bad, but I don't want to hear.
Speaker 8: But you right, sometimes people sometimes people just call the gossips supposed to be calling to talk about bullshit. They be calling the aask about ship and they got ship to do with them, Like brouh.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be a part of.
Speaker 8: That conversation, yeah, because that's a wasting your time. But you're gonna include me and if you try to waste my time too, and I reject.
Speaker 9: That, yeah yeah, rounding them down. Yeah.
Speaker 7: So I'm in the memory of my girl sh Jones in her absence, we're gonna go into the random thoughts. So we're gonna start counterclock wise with DJ Scream.
Speaker 3: I never had no thoughts.
Speaker 9: I don't think.
Speaker 5: Okay, well, nigga, get a thought. Today is the day. Today is the day, Today is the day.
Speaker 2: It's the motherfucker.
Speaker 7: I just didn't want to complaint we ain't even got all back drop.
Speaker 5: Ship.
Speaker 9: That was Oh yeah, well, you know, one of them glooming and we're trying to block.
Speaker 3: Out the sun because it's hot.
Speaker 9: That's our excuse me ship, We just sitting in the sun. Nigga Nigga real son still tending.
Speaker 5: Man, I done lost about twelve pounds.
Speaker 9: Nigga started sweating off. Goddamn water type of ship coming out of Niggapore.
Speaker 3: Everybody ate a gallon of fries and ship.
Speaker 2: Random random thoughts, random thoughts.
Speaker 5: Were letting scream off the hook.
Speaker 3: I just said it as hot as it's not a random that's that's a fact thought.
Speaker 2: Damn random thought. I ain't little.
Speaker 8: Baby, uh my random thought.
Speaker 2: Ship just feel weird.
Speaker 8: Like I'll be trying to like figure out how how like how the world work and like just reality and ship, like just trying to piece ship together.
Speaker 2: She just feel weird.
Speaker 8: I don't know what what it is, if I'm going through something mentally or whatever, but she just feel weird.
Speaker 9: I just said that, man, Yeah, dude, it.
Speaker 2: Do feel weird.
Speaker 6: I ain't even gonna lie ever since y'all said that, I ain't more a weird.
Speaker 9: I'm telling you on everything, I love bro, I just stopped speaking on it, saying the same exact ship or do it feel weird?
Speaker 3: Or is it really the way it's supposed to feel? Because y'all getting more in tuned.
Speaker 2: I don't know like.
Speaker 9: They ever everything I feel.
Speaker 8: But when you were Yeah, you're right though, because like when you just living like the theay doing like basic ship, you're not thinking about nothing extra.
Speaker 2: Feel you drunk?
Speaker 8: Yeah, but like you start, we start actually thinking about like damn, like it's some more alright, So here is.
Speaker 2: I think about?
Speaker 8: Like the only thing I know, like my body know, is to exist. If I wasn't here, I.
Speaker 5: Wouldn't even know it.
Speaker 6: Hear you?
Speaker 8: If you if you weren't here, then you like where does your consciousness go when you here? I don't hear me like like here like on this plane?
Speaker 2: What does he mean? Like the only thing I know is to exist?
Speaker 9: No, this is what I think. I'm glad you brought it up, call that because I won't say it, but I don't want to keep talking about the same thing. But since you said.
Speaker 2: Pig, you back off what I.
Speaker 9: You know how we just made AI right and this ship agatt big and bigger BI. I just watched moving on what's the name called Atlas?
Speaker 2: That ship?
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, the AI ship, Like I can't kind of obsessed with this ship. Yeah, you know how we made AI, Right, AI gonna we're gonna be able to make a bunch of the motherfuckers. They gonna find a way to start reproducing theirselves, right, I don't know how it's gonna be, They might start making them. Is it possible that somebody did the same thing with us?
Speaker 8: It's absolutely that's actually a theory. That's one hundred percent post. We could be a That's why we really can't have no concept of anything.
Speaker 9: Like we got the technology to put computer chips. What if they had the technology to put hearts along? They still computer chips? All the same ship? Whoever the fuck?
Speaker 2: Who are we to make it? Yeah, because we.
Speaker 5: Could be version of.
Speaker 9: I couldn't put that what we come from Jesus, bro, Jesus was made by God. To I'm saying, like, what if.
Speaker 2: God is the design the nigga?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think, Okay, I think I think the difference is with us.
Speaker 9: You don't understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: God.
Speaker 5: I get what you're saying.
Speaker 2: God is the programmer. Oh for sure.
Speaker 9: Who made who came up and doing this a ship? People? You know what I'm saying, what person? What the first niggas said that what we're gonna do? A one? The rich nigga?
Speaker 8: What's the nigga that that was in the wheelchair that was sucked up about.
Speaker 5: The nigga from Austin Powers No.
Speaker 2: The nigga the wheelchair autist, not the ultimate.
Speaker 7: The nigga that saying on the Epstein Island freaky frog, freaky frog.
Speaker 9: But yeah, but I'm saying so while he ain't going down, is the AI god like he God of Ai?
Speaker 8: Just like the niggatt Steve Hawk with the first nigga that put together a talking AI.
Speaker 9: Because these folks is gonna they the AI is now. They got feelings and ship like, no you don't, but they know morals. You look at the listen, bro. I don't want to sound stupid, but for what it is like we've just been existing so long, we've learned how to what do you call it when you when you make other people, when you.
Speaker 2: Reproduce, reproduce.
Speaker 9: We learned how to reproduce. Right, That's why the food for and all this ship because we we were overdoing it. Yeah, so the people so yeah, so the people, so the people, the people who did other niggas trying to bring back earth because it's too many, like we ain't know that these needs are gonna take off me like this and making all these people gain oversaturated, right, overpopulated, overpopulated. So AI, once they started out learning how to make their own selves, you think they're gonna just make a couple of niggas.
Speaker 5: Na mm hmmmm.
Speaker 6: So you think the AI is gonna be able to reproduce.
Speaker 9: Working ass aid start putting my own people got their own consciousness.
Speaker 8: Why wouldn't they thank you? Because why oh yeah, you can only make two niggas? Why why why why can they make?
Speaker 5: That's crazy though to think about.
Speaker 3: It, like physical realm, the spiritual realm, some ship in between.
Speaker 5: And an artificial realm, and.
Speaker 3: There can be an artificial intelligence.
Speaker 9: Bro this one team, I gotta understand what I'm saying. That ship cool, all that shit cool, but chat GPT whatever, that's very basic level as crazy. Let me sell you what real low level that's smart series smart. Yeah, I mother say set my lam serious, Okay, I got you yourself. It's a person, damn there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I feel like that conversation that was the first generation that might have been a test because if you think about it, like how you'll be talking about something, we are probably gonna do it now, talk about something and it all sudden on Instagram or something, Facebook something, you see that same thing you were just talking about. But I feel like, oh that's control.
Speaker 7: Like how you can hit the series button by mistake, but she already does your whole conversation and has an answer prepay her for the mistake.
Speaker 2: Yes, what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: And also like you know, you can have a whole conversation with chat GBT, like you could really treat chat GBT like if you're going through you can ask chat GPT like THEMN having a sad day right now, Okay, you know these certain things are going on and you can provide ship. You can have a whole conver you can talk to this person chat GPT.
Speaker 2: How how do I pull bitches?
Speaker 9: The reason why you're feeling this? Yeah, like damn, what's your house? Your dyke? Real regular ship? Yeah, so you think, what a goddamn siri AI. All the folks get together, seiers, smartest motherfuckers. What you do is what they're doing is they're taking this and putting this right here? Who nigga AI making niggas?
Speaker 2: No listen, no, listen watch this.
Speaker 8: If we have access to Siri and we have access to chat GPT, what don't we have access to because they're not going to give us every The government ain't gonna give us access to all the technology they.
Speaker 9: Got right Fuck nod this that we looking at twenty years ago now, so.
Speaker 8: This is the ship that we got. We make this ship crazy? What are they cooking up the oven?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What's in the oven.
Speaker 6: Cooling office?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 2: I'm Yeah?
Speaker 8: And another thing like, if a nigga was to like go you say, time travel and ship like in the movies or whatever.
Speaker 2: If a nigga was to go back in time travel chances and ship in the past, how do we fucking know this.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna say this right here right. I believe I believe we be time traveling. I believe all this ship has been happening before because I haven't seen them before. But on some g ship, I feel like sooner or later and we ain't gonna be around to see it. It's like you see how they making them human like now the West and the like damn. They gotta look like a person. But they still got them what they got in the ovens. They got some ship that's official nigga. Like yeah, yeah, so ship like a nigga. That's a nigga we know, we don't even know, but they're showing us. The ship that don't scale is bad enough, so we gotta we gotta damn see what they're doing is bro.
Speaker 7: Listen, they're slowly but surely trying to integrate that ship into society.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and then they're gonna be walking regular. He ain't gonna be walking like no, it gonna be a regular nigga.
Speaker 8: What if?
Speaker 7: That's because there able to do that with green screen and movies and ship now, so like, it ain't gonna be nothing to fucking hook the machine up and put some skin on it.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 9: And you can date one.
Speaker 2: Got the sax robots and then.
Speaker 7: They already got that ship. I saw one the other day in the story is called the hot Pocket.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 3: What you're saying the whole show and this ship artificial sex friends or what's something weird?
Speaker 9: You know, But I'm saying is when they start making them to they regular people and people outside don't even know. There's no way you know that a clone just a robot, but it's a it's a huge he got everything you got up, he don't bleed and ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think anything you've seen in the movie is gonna sound far fast. Anything you've seen the movie can become reality.
Speaker 7: I was, I ain't seeing that movie. What's that movie? It's a movie about like robots and ship. It's a movie.
Speaker 5: Just forget it.
Speaker 3: I mean ship, robot coping, uh, terminator and.
Speaker 9: Terminator look at jail like it. Yeah, they showing you what this ship gonna be.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 9: This ship probably already doesn't happen before.
Speaker 6: I was just about to say that, even think about like back to the future, that's oh they've been talking about being able to go in and then how you say, like we then did this already? Like what if it was the same concept of like people are coming back time traveling, changing the equilibrium so you really really live in the same moments over again.
Speaker 4: I can go for that crazy shit crazy.
Speaker 8: And if something like that was to happen, I'm pretty sure they advanced enough to make it seem like.
Speaker 6: You ain't even going on.
Speaker 7: Yeah, right up under our damn nose.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 9: They just found Trump guilty. Man, I think you're going to jail jail offenses.
Speaker 2: What is you can do it for four years? Damn said years.
Speaker 3: That's that's saying.
Speaker 2: And I don't want to be conspiracy again.
Speaker 3: They said that was a ninety eighty.
Speaker 5: To charge for thirty six.
Speaker 3: Counts, eighty to ninety percent chance that he would not be convicted because of similar cases. So it's clearly an agenda.
Speaker 9: You know what I'm saying, what the railroaded before the election deal, But you know that they pay for that count one of them nigga too slow though them nigga finna peel for so long, and you could be smart.
Speaker 3: Set in there, you can be smart.
Speaker 2: They keep drill in that pocket.
Speaker 9: You ain't.
Speaker 7: Just like you know, the nigga that got locked up with him in Atlanta, the nigga, the one nigga, the one black man, only black man. Yeah, he's saying he just pulled some ship where he said that he wants to recount the votes from the election, and they said that it's probably gonna take like eight million dollars in twenty years to recount all the ship, like some crazy shit.
Speaker 2: So yeah, you gotta you gotta know. How do I say this.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying who did what. I'm not saying who didn't do what? All let me put that out there first. But some of the people that are up against things, and I'm not saying again some of the ship is disgusting that we've seen with certain situations, but it seems like Trumps and Diddies and other people seem like these people is up against people who want them right gone.
Speaker 4: I agree with that.
Speaker 8: I agree with that, but probably not for the reason we think they want them gone.
Speaker 3: We don't know.
Speaker 7: It's way above I don't feel like I feel like the people that want them gone are people that they also have dirt on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, facts, but they don't want because he is but even.
Speaker 7: The whole most of the people on his level and above his level are way bigger creep.
Speaker 3: Even on the whole other level. Do it feel like some people wanted Drake gone?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That felt personal.
Speaker 3: Say, there's a lot of agendas going on, a lot of agendas being and I'm not saying that agendas are right or wrong.
Speaker 6: With social media, their awareness is changing, so people are having more of a platform to entice other people to ask questions that have not been previously asked, and so now people are now their caveat is as I have to take you down, but in a subtle manner. But I'm going to try to use and abuse social media the same way.
Speaker 4: Think about it.
Speaker 6: Somebody posts out something bad about Diddy initially right, not saying it at all, not saying like you said, disclaimer, not agreeing with nothing. But you can plan a seed and the sea can grow and get watered real fast. On social media, it's real easy to turn it into a whole thing. Now you have a rally of supporters. Now you have people who they may have genuine attention, it may have actually happened to them, it may be.
Speaker 4: A real experience.
Speaker 6: But then you're always going to have that other side of people who want to participate because it's a trend now, because social media makes everything trendy. So that's the part for me, Like even deciphering social media, I'll have to have a boundary because some you never know what the like you said, the background agenda is with certain stuff.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's just like I was watching the view today and the you know, the black senator lady that called the other lady.
Speaker 5: The blonde beach butch built whatever.
Speaker 7: So she was on the Senate floor and basically telling all of the senators that were saying that the January sixth thing won such a big deal. She was like, you guys are saying that it wasn't such a big deal, But you guys are the same people that on January sixth were running to your offices to get your gas mask and to hide under your desk because you didn't know if these people were going to kill you or not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the damn about it. Oh yeah, they were definitely would.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they definitely got Pelosi if they found her in the building that day, Right, But you got finally.
Speaker 6: Random thought, who's y'all gonna be for dinner?
Speaker 7: Cava, I'm going to get some lobster byes from B twelve, the best ship ever in the world.
Speaker 2: Shout out of Oh that's the new restaurant.
Speaker 7: Shout out to be shout out to Kalanes. Yes, oh my god, lobster bites and mashed potatoes. It's right on top of the BP across from Georgia Tech.
Speaker 2: That's what that's what that is.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And the roof opens up so you can smoke and ship like it's beautiful over there.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh okay.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, amazing food.
Speaker 3: Simon.
Speaker 9: Oh no, I got but I just found I just found some ships. They got the new Jamaican Paddy Vegan motherfuckers. They just pop them in the microwave two minutes.
Speaker 6: What is it?
Speaker 9: No, they got like black beans and some.
Speaker 5: Little what is the domain out of though?
Speaker 9: It's all it's all weak, is it all? It's just contained?
Speaker 5: Wheak Okay, that's ship.
Speaker 9: That's Ship's great. I just ate one, you know exactly where they had old foods, and get me another one there big, some water and some juice.
Speaker 2: You'll never heard this Bghetti squash?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Get what?
Speaker 2: What what they said?
Speaker 9: That? What you mean you make it? Make it yourself?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 9: What about zucchinis?
Speaker 2: Forget it?
Speaker 9: You ever had that? They got zucchini noodles.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to get. I'm trying to get off the post. I'm trying. Yeah. Yeah, Trader Joe's okay, I need to know what to get.
Speaker 5: Crazy Joe's is low key like it.
Speaker 9: I don't like everything like Joe they got. I like old food. Trader Joe just got the my lobster that I could you.
Speaker 3: Read the labels though they be they be.
Speaker 9: This is rice I like, I like, I'm gonna tell you my mama to turned me on to the seven over there and little Yeah there to. Yeah, they got and they got a hot in the morning and eight a m for the breath all and the twelve no one for the lunch called.
Speaker 5: What seven And it's right there by Wish.
Speaker 9: Good Food in the city right across the street from Jumpman.
Speaker 5: Junk Man thought yeah, and Savage Pizza.
Speaker 9: Random thought, that's it, y'all.
Speaker 7: No, my random thought is my random thought is going to be. Are y'all going to see boys? And I mean not boys in the hood?
Speaker 5: What's that ship? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I ain't see the last one. Men should don't even be funny to me? Yeah, damn, don't that? WILLI Smith here? You say that right?
Speaker 4: We're going to see I can't wait.
Speaker 5: I want to go see if. Yeah. I love like cartoons.
Speaker 2: Planet eighth. Nah, I saw that this weekend.
Speaker 5: It was good and it came out so long ago.
Speaker 8: That ship looked too kiddy like it's all kidded out. That's like, yeah doing goofy ship. Why the thing got a big ass glove on that planning? Yeah, it's some other ship that could really happen the smart ass monkeys, like.
Speaker 6: He said, or I be feeling I said that all the time, though, I'm like, if you're constructing this in the fantasy world, fantasy can always become reality.
Speaker 9: Let mesh you something. Back to the before we get out of here, back to the AI ship, Like, just imagine how small is and we'll step on the ant right, we feel like it's not important. What if it's some people that's that look at us, damn, like and when you pass you damn. It just seemed in ill ram that something happened, but they probably probably got ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, the big bad of this world universe. We ain't the big bad bad here.
Speaker 9: In somebody else the big bad How we know they ain't got their hands in our bility.
Speaker 5: So let me ask you. Do you believe in dinosaurs?
Speaker 9: I believe in all this ship? Okay, what about all that ship that you find at the bottom of it? Not the bottom of saying ship they keep popping out the ocean.
Speaker 6: They can't even get to the bottom of like they're hide and ship at the bottom of the.
Speaker 5: Ocean because they know no one can get there and get there. But they might have some ship that might be able to lower them low enough to keep it.
Speaker 2: They try to go down there, don't make it back.
Speaker 9: Oscar Ville, go down that, nigga.
Speaker 2: But aren't you like there? Ain't you like band? Like you can't go to like the North Poland? South Poland?
Speaker 9: Is?
Speaker 3: Is this?
Speaker 2: Is this?
Speaker 9: I ain't gonna say country, what is it? Glow with the universe? What do we not cut the world? The world? Earth? Why Earth so fucking noses? Why niggas want to go figure out what's up there and down there?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 7: And then I just want to say this too. I want to just go back to what I was saying, because when I said Oscarville, I kind of like just throw it out there. I wasn't near joking about that situation or what happened to those people. But that's the that's the town that they put Lake Lanier on top of the black people, all the black people they killed and ship, and that's why they say that, you know, it's haunted and people always die because it's the people under there that are pulling the people down.
Speaker 4: But but I'll be feeling like that's a real thing.
Speaker 2: I agree, it's it's something extra it's way too.
Speaker 7: And it's like older, like really old black people that live in for Sithe County that can that can cooberate the stories of the whole Oscarville situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a documentary on Netflix about issue.
Speaker 6: That's why be so important. I think with social media, these documentaries and things, it kind of gives a platform to recount history because once people go then it's like who's actually spreading the message, who's corroborating anything?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 10: You know, make sure you like scribes come as well, trouble w w dot big faspot dot com, salm loose, make sure you like Striving coming to.
Speaker 9: Still next week.
Speaker 1: Big Fax Friday is a wrap visit www dot big faxpod dot com.