Speaker 1: I'm skilled a baby.
Speaker 2: You could catch me on a Bootleg CAF podcast You feel.
Speaker 1: Me Bootleg CAF podcast special guest, my guys skill a Baby for the third time. Welcome back. Appreciate you my hey, are you gaining weight? Ball? You're looking like you know what I'm saying, you might be hitting that grown man weight bruh.
Speaker 2: So if you listening, I told you you.
Speaker 1: Looking like a grown up. Now, well, the first time I met you was in the middle of the pandemic and you guys had like seventy five guys at my studio recording and it was just terribly responsible during COVID. Well you're like, yeah, you got the man weight on. Bro, you looking like a grown ass man now you know?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, but yo, I gotta say me and my boy Stot were just talking about it. You and the controversy tape is one of my favorite projects of the year. Y'all delivered on that shit for sure.
Speaker 2: And I appreciate you saying that. I think you DM me and said that, and I appreciate it because I know how like you you're critical, like when it comes to projects and stuff for sure, Like you even said that brakeing out out there with your favorite projects. Like you said, he ain't got like no holy grill, like like.
Speaker 1: No, you're right, I did say that. Nice.
Speaker 2: I pay attention to what you say, Like, hey.
Speaker 1: Man, well I'm just super proud of you man, because you're that guy right now in Detroit. Brother, you should one of them guys period appreciate you. You did get snubbed on that freshman cover. I mean should have been on there. Let's just say here, crazy snub.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna say that next year maybe next year maybe, but next year, by then it'll be too late. Yeah, I understand him, though.
Speaker 1: Well, they did just interview you, so you have to be nice. It's the last post I just saw on your ig. Yo. How are we feeling about your team making? Monty Williams the richest coach ever my former coach.
Speaker 2: I don't know. He just got fired.
Speaker 1: He did because two years in a row game sevens, the Sons got embarrassed in eliminated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm all for it. If he's gonna help us, he's.
Speaker 1: Gonna build culture and help the young guys. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I want wins though, you got, Yeah, we need wins like that.
Speaker 1: You got. Who's gotta stay healthy. Ivy is a beast beast. What's the big dude named? Is it? Duran?
Speaker 2: Jay Lin Dura?
Speaker 1: And then James Wiseman's on the Pistons, which is random.
Speaker 2: It's random, but I feel like if you get healthy, you can grab a lot of boards and block a lot.
Speaker 1: Of got traded to the Hawks. I don't know who else is on the Pistons.
Speaker 2: I think Isaiah Stuart is Stuart.
Speaker 1: Oh, Isaiah Stewart. That's the guy who who through the fade with the lebron.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think he's a great Google guy.
Speaker 1: He's kind of like a big pat bav.
Speaker 2: I wanted to see who who would get with the number four. I think we got number five pick.
Speaker 1: I was really I was truly rooting for the Pistons to get the Webinianna.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would have been crazy. I would have got season tickets or Sundays we got to pick.
Speaker 1: I feel like two or three years in a row, y'all kind of like, y'all you guys got But then was it last year? Who y'all you guys had Ivy. You guys drafted two players lat year? I mean Dura, right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think I think Ivan Duran and k was some great pickups. I like how Ivy can squirre the ball from every level basically, and I like I like Jalen during I like his aggression, like he he eighteen years old attacking the boards like Dennis Roden.
Speaker 1: Have you performed at the Pistons game?
Speaker 2: Nope, I put the eye intro. I think I did the introduction before.
Speaker 1: Nice. You know what I find to be bullshit is if you go to the Little Caesars Arena, they don't have five dollars little Caesars pizza. I've heard.
Speaker 2: No, it's more than that.
Speaker 1: It's very disappointing. Imagine you go to a game, by the way, it's a Piston game, so the tickets are cheap. Probably you're probably we better eat good tonight. We about to get us a five dollar pizza at the Little Seasons Arena.
Speaker 2: What but when you get floor seats, you can go get free pizzas.
Speaker 1: You do, Yeah, free Little Caesars pizza is very It's like free seven eleven coffee. It's like, yeah, thanks, you know, it was kind of free anyway. Yeah, anyway, but no, I feel like you've been on your ship. You obviously just dropped the Deluxe to your project that you dropped in December. Tell me about the bidding war that you went through before you landed with Inner Scope.
Speaker 2: It was a crazy being worried. Before I got within the Scope gifts, I had so many people. I had people trying to backdoor people I ain't even know, like like you know, you know, you don't know your worth like when it come to like music, just until you get like into music business, right, and then it just helped me know my worth. It was just a crazy being word with from one number to another number, with what certain circumstances. Then they get took out of like the contracts and all that they changed.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's almost like your leverage was going up probably in the middle of all that.
Speaker 2: In the middle of it.
Speaker 1: Like hey, we might have talked a month ago, but this ship's gotta look you gotta take this out. You gotta take this out.
Speaker 2: Like like I I had talked to giffn it. They was like, I was damn their signed right, and then the lawyer had didn't send the contract like kept playing on sitting the contract and they almost sound with somebody else who oh you know where Jeff Vayne at I forgot where Jeff Vine at but he signed young Boy. Forgot where he was at Colombia. He went somewhere else. But I almost signed with a couple of people. Capital was on the Atlantic was on me, and we had United Master or something United Masters.
Speaker 1: I heard it is dropped. They got a big extra plug right now, Yeah, they had. I had a lot of people, any rapper traitors on you, like, like I feel like CMG is like the type of thing where Yogotti would just bring you like like five hundred thousand dollars in cash and be like here you go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know it's it's all type of politics that go into that.
Speaker 1: Right right right, because yeah, yeah, I forgot who else was? Yeah, I for sure speaking. I was surprised to see It was very dope to see you and T get together. But obviously him inside I have like an interesting history, not necessarily like super crazy, but you inside I came up. I mean, I've met you through side of baby? Was that like a an easy project to make happen? Separative like it.
Speaker 2: Was an easy project to make happen because I don't put my business and personal stuff together, and plus I don't I don't get into people that already knew each other business Like, I don't do that. I don't like I think. I don't even think the world should know that business is because it's just it's personal.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 2: I'll try to separate personal feelings when I do business. But t ain't doing nothing to me. I'm actually cool as hell with Tea right now, Like we're coolest hell.
Speaker 1: He's a great dude, a great dude, like I fuck with him. Has he invited you to his grand theft Ato server?
Speaker 2: Yeah? He just he really just got my sh built.
Speaker 1: He so, are you online like playing games?
Speaker 2: I just got it built. He he sent somebody to my house and he sent me.
Speaker 1: Like, oh so you have like a gaming rig?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he built me like a six thousand dollars PC or something. Oh shit, yeah, I just got built right before I got to Cali, like three days ago.
Speaker 1: So you're about to be You're about to be a GTA acting and I'm Charles Jones the Mechanic. So in GTA, you already had your character.
Speaker 2: Charles Jones the Mechanic, and.
Speaker 1: You can't break character while on the mic.
Speaker 2: No, I'm Charles Jones the Mechanic. And if you need strikers. I ain't saying I got him, but I ain't saying I don't got him.
Speaker 1: I love it for people who don't know what's happening. There is this role playing online Pocket of Grand Theft Auto, and if you're in it, you gotta play the character.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I ain't saying I got strikers, but I ain't saying I don't got strikers.
Speaker 1: Like, what is a striker?
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 1: The things is, no, no strikers. I don't know what a striker is. I don't play fast cars. Oh okay, okay, okay. So you are the guy, You're the chop shop guy.
Speaker 2: I'm the mechanic. But I got strikers. If you all need strikers called Charles Jones.
Speaker 1: In the game, what happens if you break character? Do you get killed?
Speaker 2: I think you get put out the server? But I'll never break characters, so I won't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like that inadvertently, you being Charles Jones on the GTA server is going to help your acting career shortly, for sure, because you're gonna be in movies for sure. I'm calling it now. Have you ever like do you have those aspirations?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm I'm in a Toob movie that just came up.
Speaker 1: Of course you are, Yeah, how terrible is that?
Speaker 2: It wasn't terrible, it was fire. I was the lead road bro.
Speaker 1: I just go on Twitter every month or so and I'll just type in Tooby and hit videos and just see the clips. So you're you're the lead actor in the Toob movie. What's it called? Outside? Are you outside in it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I'm outside?
Speaker 1: Yeah? How what's then? You can you give me a synopsis of what the plot is.
Speaker 2: It's basically talking about how kids jump in gangs and be in the streets and I'm I'm going to school. I get kicked out of school a lot. And the girl, one of the yeah, like one of the girls in the movie died and it was supposed to have like we supposed to gave her a fake perk or something, but it.
Speaker 1: Just caused us to have so many ops.
Speaker 2: People's online talking about it, all type of ship people getting shot on live, Instagram Live basically is going on your from the.
Speaker 1: Trailer did you watch did you watch the Skiller Baby h short or the Grizzy short films for his last album, No, I didn't actually really good.
Speaker 2: I gotta go watch it now.
Speaker 1: Not a bad actor, very very like Uh, that whole project was just like straight up like a visual like if you if you ain't watching the fucking movies, you probably not might not get it.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna lie on and I told this to Tea. I feel like this year, like other than him coming out when he just blew up crazy big, I feel like he been rapping like the best ever. Like I feel like he just I've been in the studio with him. He's been going he like he'd be making me be like damn, what like.
Speaker 1: You feel me? I'm gonna say, what is is it? A? Is it? Is it something where you guys are cutting some of these records and obviously you getting inspired to go harder, but is there also any sort of like friendly competition.
Speaker 2: No, it's a friendly competition. Like I wanna get at him on like we would never say it, but it's like he would say something so crazy that I've like the whole room would be like, man, you better go at Lorg and then I'll say something He'll be like, man, I got like t when I first met him, he was just like he gotta do this one thing, like they only talk about Little Wayne and jay Z doing like where he just go to the mic and just do a sixteen off just.
Speaker 1: Off the top of his head, and it'd be like.
Speaker 2: The craziest stuff I didn't heard and stuff. But then he like, man, sometimes I gotta right because you'll be saying some crazy stuff.
Speaker 1: So I was gonna say, there's something about what's in the water in Detroit right now? Between yourself, we talked about cash Kid Baby Tron just these like great one liners that you're just like.
Speaker 2: Oh shit.
Speaker 1: Or it's like, especially with the sports bars and shit, like there's something about the sports bars that you have that cash kids got that Baby Tron's just like Jesus, they kind of got to know to know like random NBA references and shit, like what's your favorite bar you have in your phone right now that you've written recently. Give me a line, give me one line that you just you just wrote recently. You're like, ooh when people hear.
Speaker 2: This, uh my my new way I killed people. I let them wave.
Speaker 1: Oh I like that. That's deep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I said I found a new way to kill people. I just let them live.
Speaker 1: That's deep. I look forward to, Uh, I don't look forward to but you know what's coming. There's gonna be so many people making these Titanic submarine bars in the next like two weeks.
Speaker 2: I don't want to. I don't want to make fun of that. People die, No, they died.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's fucked up what's happening because it's like a lot of people lost their life and it's become like a joke online.
Speaker 2: I think, uh, there's no sensor own people in the world no more, and that's a big deal like that. I think that's a big deal to me, Like people making fun of people dying and stuff that's not like when you do it in your own household or something that's cool, Like when why put that.
Speaker 1: Into the world for the world to consume White.
Speaker 2: People like laughing that negative stuff, like going online and trying to say the most negative stuff possible. It's not funny to me.
Speaker 1: How do you try to disconnect from like reading comments or like paying too much attention to some of the online shit because.
Speaker 2: I used to not read them, Like I used to not read them, and not just because it's negative. It's just be like I don't want to get caught up. And I know fame is a drug, like when you how you have when you love you low. But I read them not and I laugh at them. I do order because I know myself I'm strong enough not to care. I don't care.
Speaker 1: You don't think subconsciously it might somehow like be up.
Speaker 2: There no, because I know how to decipher fact from fiction. So it'd be like, if you say this, I know this ain't true, and if you say this, I know it is true. So you do got the right to say that because it's true. And then it just be like I use a lot of it for motivation or like I'm my biggest critic, so I just be wanting to see what people do and don't like about me.
Speaker 1: So do you feel like, because I feel like you've improved immensely over the last few years, just as an artist, as a rapper, do you ever go back and listen to like stuff or hear stuff that's like maybe a few years old, and be like, damn, I was like, I'm so much better now, Like my.
Speaker 2: Cigar, I swear, I listened to a lot of stuff and my voice be like like like you said, I got bigger and stuff, and then my voice used to crack and I used to be like sounding like a real little kid. So yeah, I was listening to somebody was telling me the song that I made a few years ago, and I was telling them like, man, I sound like a kid that it was trash for sure. I do that all the time.
Speaker 1: How important is it for you to keep like pushing yourself as as an MC because you care about I feel like you. You're a high level rapper, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I talked to Chris Brown one time, like a couple of weeks ago. I was at his rehearsal with Tea and I asked him, like, how do you stay grounded? And he told me I act like I didn't accomplish nothing. Mm, So I think that's most That's the most important. You act like you just like my coach used to tell me, when I get in the end zone, act like I've been there before. So I just act like I don't do nothing. That's the biggest thing that a lot of somebody told me in a while. Chris Brown told me that I act like he acts like he don't haven't accomplished anything.
Speaker 1: Because if you let if you let your recent shit get to your head, you're gonna get lazy, get lazy. Yeah, get complacent. Complacency is the worst shit ever. Man. Yeah, Chris, that's a nice just hanging with Chris Brown. See a fan.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's a fan. He remembered me from when I met him with a few years ago. That's one of the most humblest people I met. From my experience. You my top two celebrities I ever met with G Herbal and Chris Brown.
Speaker 1: And you work with g Herbal. Yeah, what was that? Like?
Speaker 2: It was coolest hell like.
Speaker 1: Also like the nicest guy ever, cool motherfucker alive. Like he recorded a lot of his album from like a couple of years ago in my old studio that you recorded at. Gee, he was the best.
Speaker 2: That's what I like. I love him like a brother. I just met him a few months ago. Like he like he just wanted the nicest, humblest people, like you said.
Speaker 1: And he's like one of the most like emotionally wise artists I've ever met. Like he's very self aware, he's aware of like what he says how can affect shit, and like Superman, I love, I love you for sure. What's coming? I mean, obviously the Deluxe just dropped, but I already know you gotta have another album in the pipeline.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm trying to drop an album in August or September. I'm just working on making the meal. I want this. When I do this album, I want it to be like the best music I ever put out. I got a few records that I know gonna go and yeah, I'm just working a fielding and some records slot. I know, like on a mixtape, it could be like some people might not like this, some people might like this. Everybody like this. I want every song to be at like that.
Speaker 1: Non stop, no skips. You gotta have no skips for you. You and Greedo work together, drop the video together. He just left your shouts of Greedo. But uh give me your like I you know, I do think there's this correlation between the West Coast and Detroit. For whatever reason, specifically the Bay gridles from LA but I think like the Bay obviously Draco Grito, those guys have always been so heavily tapped in with Detroit. What do you think it is about the two sections that are very like.
Speaker 2: I think forever Detroit, people like from Detroit been coming to Cali and just tapping in. Even though we don't we Like, we ain't had no big artists and stuff like that, but we've been When you do something, you move west. A lot of people move west and they say to Bay like our cousins, a lot of them artists come to Detroit.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 2: So it's just like I just feel like we got a lot of stuff in common and stuff that set of the gang bang stuff, right, But Detroit is taking a lot of gang bang culture and running with.
Speaker 1: It though its own politics there for sure. Yeah, do you feel like Detroit as a city has calmed down in that aspect? In that way at least, I feel like it's in terms of art working together, it feels a lot more people work together.
Speaker 2: People do work together, But no, it ain't calmed down on like see artists, see artists and streets.
Speaker 1: It's a whole difference for sure. But I feel like even like five six years ago, artists weren't really moving together like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I think a lot of where I'm from, a lot of people try to still be caught up in the streets and still had his gigs, the image and stuff like that when they don't have to, Like I always say, like, even though I got stuff going on, I'd never be a mad rapper, while would I'm be mad and I'm making all this money and I'd have changed my life, changed a lot of people's lives around me. Why is everybody still mad? There's no point.
Speaker 1: Has any of the like super ogs from like kind of the whole era before you and two ras probably before you, whether it's like Royce, Big Sean, am, have they tapped in with what you're doing?
Speaker 2: Man, I just Big Sign just made my mom a day last night. He just shout out to Big Shign. He made my mama day talking to my mama. Big Sean was humble when I met him too, when he I asked him, can I call my mama on the phone? And he talked to her on the phone. Oh shit, you talked to my mama. Oh so you were in the studio was showing last night. Oh shit, he talked to my mama on the phone.
Speaker 1: That's fire. He made my day.
Speaker 2: Like he just made my mama. That was like a humbling experience like that just is crazy. Like I was just so happy. He don't even know how happy he just made me. He made my day like a kid at a candy store.
Speaker 1: Your mom's just like, did you expect it? When always I facetimes.
Speaker 2: When I was with Chris Brown too, he made my mama sister's day. Like they just they don't even know. They think like I'm just a rapper and I'm really fanned out. I just don't act like it, but I'll be faned out.
Speaker 1: You were trying, Did you work on any music by?
Speaker 2: Say no, But we we're gonna get together probably this week and do some.
Speaker 1: Record to be crazy.
Speaker 2: What about Eminem, I haven't. I've never seen Eminem. I do want to do some music with and like, I never seen Eminem, but I know he's big for our culture, like everything that he did. And I think the disconnect between Eminem and a lot of artists from Detroit now is that he's not a street guy.
Speaker 1: You feel me, Yeah, he's. I mean, he's the most successful rapper ever ever.
Speaker 2: He's he's disconnected from the streets because he's not in the streets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean he's a yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: And he doesn't owe anybody anything like.
Speaker 1: I feel like during his era he did a lot to try to help what was happening Now, I'm not sure it's his job when.
Speaker 2: It comes to that Trick Royce and all of them. That was his error. He helped his error.
Speaker 1: Records with Trick Trick Royce. I mean, the D twelve guys. I'm trying to think if there is any I mean, then there was that whole other side of Detroit. That's like village and j.
Speaker 2: That's like saying, Lil Wayne gotta go to New Orleans and work where every artist come from New Orleans.
Speaker 1: And that is kind of true because I feel like the Detroit artists be given Eminem hell sometimes they do, and the artists in New Orleans ain't giving Wayne hell because you know that's yeah. I mean, look, Eminem is one of the greatest of all time. I mean, everybody want.
Speaker 2: To be successful so bad. But you gotta understand that Eminem wouldn't even sound right on a lot of songs from Detroit if you just if you, if you.
Speaker 1: Put Eminem on some of these records, it probably sound if it sucks.
Speaker 2: I'm just being real because Eminem, a lot of people don't have real lyrical content from Detroit. Were more of a vibe, and I feel like a lot of people the flow wouldn't even match, like when they come to putting together records I've.
Speaker 1: Been, especially like the BPM level. I'm like, I don't know how eminem would sound on like a Detroit beat, Like I don't like. I just don't know if I want to, I don't know. I don't think anybody wants to hear that. Respectful what's up, y'all? We got to stop the interview real quick to tell you about our good friends at my bookie. That's right, it is NBA Finals. You gotta hammer the nuggets. I don't know they might sweep the heat. I would look at the serious odds on that. Go to my bookie right now, Let's get some money man, all right. Baseball, of course is in full effect. We got Stanley Cup finals, NFL seasons on the way. Sign up at my bookie dot ag right now, use the promo code Bootleg and you will get that first deposit bonus. All right, look, I don't care where you're at. You can go to my bookie dot ag. Let's gamble on some sports. They got the casino. You can do live blackjack, you could do live roulette, craps, you could do all kinds of slots, and of course bet on the NBA finals. Bet on the NHL Stanley Cup Finals is crazy. Shout out to Vegas gold Knights. That's what I'm rooting for, and of course baseball season. Man. All right, so look right now, my bookie dot ag, use that promo code Bootleg and sign up. When you do use promo code, they're gonna give you a first deposit bonus straight to your account, free money. All right, MyBookie dot ag, go do that. Also got to give a shout out to our family at blue Chew. That's right, ladies and gentlemen, it's getting hot outside. That means I don't know what that means. It's just hot. So I feel like when it's hot, people want to fuck more. Right So, you know, fellas if you're dealing with the rectile dysfunction, it happens to the best of us. I'm sure. Maybe you are old, Maybe you are dealing with stress at work. Maybe you don't want to sleep with the same lady that you're married to over and over. Need a little extra motivation, they get that thing stand up, you know what I mean. Go to a blue Choo dot com, use the promo code Bootleg and they'll send it straight to your door. Three month supply of blue Choo for free. All right, Now, does blue Choo work? Yes, it does. You're gonna get a free month supply to be able to see for yourself blue shoo dot com promo code bootleg. Now, if you don't know what it is, it is the same active ingredient as viagra and sialis, but in a chewable form. And you do not have to go to a doctor's appointment. All right, You do everything online. You don't have to go sit at a doctor's office and talk to some old man in a lab quote about your dick issues. Not necessary anymore in twenty twenty three, right, So go to blue Cheo, sign up with that promo code bootleg, get a month's supply for free. Let's get back to the interviews.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so I don't think nobody wants to hear that at all. For real.
Speaker 1: For you guys working together to be crazy, maybe you go do some shit like you be like, yo, I went in on this end. This is I did this with you in mind.
Speaker 2: Now I have to sit there and write for like a week, yeah, and then get my flow right and be like, yeah, I got this for you, Like I asked Big Shining that last night, like, did he ever go into it like I'm about to chew these guys up? But he like the records he even owned, like his biggest records with people. He did a song left for open and he didn't know who was getting on it.
Speaker 1: And so if they end up going in, that's he's not gonna go back and change the shit because that's kind of against rapper rules, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, so I have to prepare for that though.
Speaker 1: I still are you currently? Are you writing stuff down when you have an idea or are you just straight punching in like what are you?
Speaker 2: I'm doing both? I gotta be for me to write to it. I gotta extremely love to be like like.
Speaker 1: You gotta have to beat ahead of side. But if you're driving around you think of a bar, you're gonna make a note of it.
Speaker 2: For sure. Yeah, for sure, some bars.
Speaker 1: You just can't he can't waste them. You can't forget it.
Speaker 2: You can't forget that for sure.
Speaker 1: Ja Cole current minority owner of the Hornets. I'm sure you've seen. Do you have any aspirations to one day be a minority owners?
Speaker 2: For sure?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Heck yeah, what first thing?
Speaker 1: Make the pizzas five dollars.
Speaker 2: No free pizza, free pizza when you come in the arena.
Speaker 1: Well, if you go to Little Caesars and you're not getting the extra mostess, like the extra cheese, extra pepperoni, it's for the extra buck, you're fucking up. By the way, now that you're like traveling the country, can we have an honest conversation about the food and Detroit.
Speaker 2: The food and Detroit is better than everywhere in the country.
Speaker 1: That's a bold face.
Speaker 2: Lie, where do you think you think Kelli got better foods?
Speaker 1: Oh? Sure, I think Listen, I love Detroit when I was there, but I went to like four different Coney spots.
Speaker 2: Bro, That's that's why. Who sent you to Coney?
Speaker 1: People in Detroit only eat Cone on an eight mile by truth, Coney terrible place you were supposed to go to. I went to the one. I went to the one and that that Sada took me to, which is his spot? That might have been that it's like in the red zone or wherever on the east side.
Speaker 2: No, he was supposed to go to Zorbis on the east side, and if you're on the west side, you're supposed to go to Ill Georgia's. But that's just Coney's. People only eat cone at two o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 1: Now, we did have a fake I wouldn't say fake. Baby Tron took us to a place that was kind of like raising canes.
Speaker 2: You ain't go to the burger truck.
Speaker 1: And the best thing I ate though, was a burger that Wan got me.
Speaker 2: You ain't go to the burger truck burger truck. Did you go to Sweetwater? No burger truck.
Speaker 1: I went to the pancake place though, the breakfast spot everyone talks about that shit was gassed.
Speaker 2: Did you go to Mason's? No Midwest girl? Did you go to somebody Auntie in the backyard and the girl.
Speaker 1: You missing that? Well you got Have you been to a taco truck in La Yes? Got me some uh or chata. They're gonna get the fucking pot store, bro. They gotta shave the meat off of the thing.
Speaker 2: And you think that's better than everything in Detroit? Of course, No, you gotta go through Detroit with me.
Speaker 1: Also, the best food I had outside of the burger Wan got me was definitely the food court Asian food at MGM Grin.
Speaker 2: You gotta go through Detroit with me.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna show you how to eat and detrue.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, do you guys ever go over to Canada. I'm a feeling. Oh so you can't. Canada is a rap for Drake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at least for like Drake reached out to you. No, but I met Drake twice?
Speaker 1: How was that?
Speaker 2: I that was crazy. I was at a private party one time in New York and I just looked up and Drake was reaching from my hand because somebody did know Drake is on my label, and they was like this is I'm like, damn, Drake. He just walked around here just like he normally.
Speaker 1: For sure, for sure you walk around here like normal.
Speaker 2: And then the second time was at his private party for Super Bowl at at Dave and Busters.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah he has those. That was Drake is an interesting guy. Was that in Arizona? That yeah? Yeah, Chandler in uh yeah yeah in uh.
Speaker 2: It was in the David Busters all up the steps.
Speaker 1: And side Mont. It's the outside mall in.
Speaker 2: Az He's so hard for that. I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 1: What was it like? Was this your first Super Bowl as like popping popping where you're like not like hanging out with Sada, Like you're like skill a.
Speaker 2: Baby, Yeah, a little baby.
Speaker 1: Brought me out at that ratchet ass party on the West Side at the fucking Stratus Events Center.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, brought me out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was hard. There was a I don't even want to talk about a lot of you know, Super Bowl man, motherfuckers be scamming these promoters. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Oh they said he was going everywhere.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm glad. Our club was like, we're the only club that everything happened how it was supposed to happen. He pecked it out though, no, for sure. It was like there was like a Future Day party that was supposed to happen earlier in the day in that same spot. Shit went left, he didn't show up. It was bad. Instead, Dray and Michelle showed up. Imagine paying to see Future perform and Drey is there, and you're like, well, at least we got Drea, guys. That'd have been a hell of a Netflix show. Oh my god, Like, hey, guys, we got Drea, but she's gonna do your favorite future hits. Go ahead, go ahead, Oh that'd be great. That sounds like an amazing time. I actually might have been more happy to see that me because I'm a dick. You know, I've been like this is great.
Speaker 2: I kind of try to pat myself, like like all my toxic ways off the future.
Speaker 1: He's a toxic guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll try to be toxic as him, and.
Speaker 1: Like, what's your highest toxic trait you've learned from futures influence?
Speaker 2: I tell people to call me, and then I don't answer the phone.
Speaker 1: Like you'll tell him like, yo, hit me call me, like.
Speaker 2: I get a girl number, like tell her to call me and get her my number, and I won't answer.
Speaker 1: Like I dodn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't did some shit like this, like I didn't like man fucking with her girl, like like I be liking I like my girls like I love him, like damn all of them and any other there's one at the moment.
Speaker 1: Answer and then one. All of the ones who are watching are gonna be like I'm the one.
Speaker 2: The one, You're the one. He's heard though she knows who she is. She like, but my toxic thing I did, like I like be messing with a girl, go buy her something. I go buy somebody something today and then won't never answer for the rest of my life.
Speaker 1: She'll buy somebody something and then cut them off.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I like that. At least I gave you. I gave you a departing gift.
Speaker 2: Like, here's a lot of girls think when they meet me that we're about to do it or something.
Speaker 1: But you don't have kids, right, no, thank god? Right, you got to just hold off for a while, because once you have that kid kind of throws a whole wrench into your game. Bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of girls think we gonna have sexual relations, but we're not. I just here for a good time.
Speaker 1: Are you the kind of guy that wants to know you can fuck and then that's enough? Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: I think that's damn nerd.
Speaker 1: It's like about the chase and then once you know, it's like, I don't even I know I could do it now, So what's the point.
Speaker 2: Because one day I might want to do it?
Speaker 1: M I like that shout out to you. You still haven't tried a honeypack like me and sort I was telling you about I don't do drugs.
Speaker 2: This is a drugs from the performance A handsome.
Speaker 1: It is a PD. It is a PD for sure, some Verry Bond shit. But it's almost like if you let's say you're you're skill of baby, right, you're gonna start probably smashing famous women soon. You're a good looking kid. Okay, well, one day if you're not married and the opportunity comes for you to sleep with a famous woman who maybe you've loved that who's single, sweety's not singing.
Speaker 2: I don't like single women.
Speaker 1: Okay, sweetie, you you might want to do the ped You might want to hit the blue choo dot com forward slash bootleg and get a free month supply same active ingredient as virants. See. Oh, let's go to bluetoo dot com. You might want to take a blue choo because then you're just you know, you want to be. It's like if steroids were legal, right and you got drafted to the MLB. No, but if you got drafted to baseball and it was like ninety eight ninety nine, you would be crazy not to do steroids. You're in the major leagues. You're with sweetie, she's the major leagues. You might as well hit that corner store, get that honeypack, get that shit cracking bruh. No, she don't like me.
Speaker 2: I just told you I'm toxic. I don't want people to like me.
Speaker 1: When people start liking you, do you not like that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Damn, that is toxic as fuck.
Speaker 2: I think females like you more when you don't like them, and I think you're right you like them or when they don't like you.
Speaker 1: So that kind of equals a lot of unhealthy, uh, toxic, toxic interactions with women. Damn. Do you find that Detroit women are different from women in other cities than? For sure, Detroit.
Speaker 2: Women like in other cities, they cater to to us like in other cities where I go, like, they that's their culture, like they damn there or die for you? Do you trade women? They as they ass? Yeah, they're crazy. I don't want to talk about Detroite women.
Speaker 1: I love them.
Speaker 2: I love women are women at home. We got some of the most beautiful people ever. But they retarded.
Speaker 1: There's that in what way?
Speaker 2: Though? I had a lady drive through my garage without the door being open, drove through it through your house? Yeah, what kind of car? Wasn't how much damage?
Speaker 1: Are we talking?
Speaker 2: My garage was damaged? Car was like fronty and damage. I didn't asked, shit, what.
Speaker 1: Did you do to her to make her behave? In that manner. I loved her the right way, and she obviously loved you back enough to be angry enough to commit a felon though, what do you think that is lust obsession to your I mean, if you gotta, if you get mad enough where you say, I'm going to drive my vehicle into this person's house and risk my freedom, fuck up my car, fuck up their house. They gotta love you. I'll be having some toxic stuff going on. Is that the craziest thing females done to you?
Speaker 2: No, but I don't want to talk about the other crazy stuff to your girls and dear to me.
Speaker 1: Well, when you got shot, it wasn't a girl that shot you, right, No, I got a double check. You know.
Speaker 2: I don't know who shot me.
Speaker 1: You still don't know. No. Was it like wrong time, wrong place type shit? Or do you think they were looking for you? I don't think about it was looking for me, like Donna say, you straight me as the most like mellow like manner. Dude. When that happened that it was scary.
Speaker 2: For sure, But the best bullet that ever happened to me.
Speaker 1: Only bullet, right, Yeah, and let's keep it.
Speaker 2: The best bullet though?
Speaker 1: Why I got rich. It helped out, I think so, I would like to think. So. I mean when fifty Saint got shot nine times, it kind of yeah, people were like, yo, fifty year, about fifty years nine times?
Speaker 2: This guy's I think I like to consider that. But I wish I had it, like the bullet.
Speaker 1: I was like, I could just.
Speaker 2: Put it in the trophy case or something. That's fine. That's a million dollar bullet. Yo.
Speaker 1: So you used to play football in high school? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I played JV in high school.
Speaker 1: Though, what what were you? Wide receiver?
Speaker 2: I was a quarterback.
Speaker 1: Oh you're a quarterback? Oh shit? Who'd you wanted your game after Mike Vick? So you could run? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I ain't fast though, not fast though, like Mike Vickers.
Speaker 1: Did your model? Your pet owning after Mike Vick as well?
Speaker 2: My pet owning?
Speaker 1: No? Wow, I think Mike Vick was the best pet owner though, was he? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think all those allegations untrue.
Speaker 1: I mean that's a take.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that wasn't true.
Speaker 1: So are we saying that we don't think Mike Vick fort dogs?
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I think Mike Vick was the best like model athlete ever.
Speaker 1: Oh he's great, and I loved his second win when he got out and he went with the fucking Eagles that first year back.
Speaker 2: Oh, whoever said Mike Vick fought Doggs and he wasn't there wasn't there.
Speaker 1: It was lying. Whoever said Mike Vick faught Doggs obviously didn't play with him in Madden. Yeah, because that guy man unbeatable man like oh File six when he was on the cover in the Falcons, Jersey picked the Falcons.
Speaker 2: All you gotta do was this, get to the goal, all right, Snap the ball, run to the opposite end of the field, go all the way to the right, and then run back all the way to the lift it run down the field.
Speaker 1: The longest random play ever. Shit, gotta stop the interview to tell you about our family at odd Socks. That's right, the most comfortable socks in the world. Ladies and gentlemen. Go to odd socksofficial dot com. Use the promo code bootleg cav or bootleg. Both promo codes work. You'll save twenty percent out of checkout twenty percent off. These are the odd socks basics all right. Now you can get like a pack of all black, pack of all whites, of course, they got all kind of crazy licenses wwe Cheech and Chong, they got teenage mutant Ninja turtles, they got SpongeBob SquarePants brouh, Look they got the SpongeBob SquarePants Krabby Patty draws.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, you don't want Crabs, but you do want mister Crabs underwear because these are fire, all right. So look, go to odd socksofficial dot com right now, use that promo code bootleg, save twenty percent off of checkout and uh yeah, listen, trust me when I say most comfortable socks you ever put on your fucking feet and the most comfortable boxer briefs. What are we talking about? Man? All right? Oddsokxofficial dot com promo code Bootleg save twenty percent off a checkout, great gift and just treat yourself, all right. Also got a shout out to our family at King Palm. Now, if you guys don't know about King Pom, King Pom is all natural row baby, Yes, all right, we're talking about the leader when it comes to tobacco free natural organic leaf wraps. If you're a smoker, a tote or a straight West coaster, you know what I'm saying, whatever you're into King Pom's, they got it for you. What's great about these these are like one of the best products that they sell. Now. This is a terping infused tobacco free leaf. And what's dope is you stuff your flour into it and then you press on the thingy, you know what I'm saying, and then you got flavor. I'm gonna show you what it looks like when it's stuffed with some great tree from Harden of course. Ah look at that right, Get that thing stuffed up. The tip has got that flavor in it. Wherever you're at, man, make sure you check out the You know they got the smoke shops, they got those on lock. They got seven eleven's on lock. We're only smoking out of King Poms. Baby, you already know what it is. And if you go to kingpoms dot com, Kingpom dot com, kingpom dot com and you use the promo code bootleg keV, you will save fifty percent off at checkout, half off at checkout fifty percent off if you go to kingpom dot com and use that promo code. The promo code is down below. Go run it up. Try some of these flavors too, man, the peach, pineapple, the strawberry shortcake. They just got so much going on. There's also all kinds of dope smoking accessories. You can get half off, y'all. What do we ta talking about? Say fifty off kingpom dot Com promo code below. It's either bootleg or boutleg. Have them these promo codes that might have had her try both of them. All right, one of them get you fifty percent off. Goddamn it. Anyway, let's get back to the interview. All right, So you're gonna drop an album August September. Do any idea is gonna be on the new ship?
Speaker 2: Who's going to be on there?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like features, Yeah, I got I'm hoping Dirk sending me on my verse back Polo, g Jeremiah. I got a record with Jeremiah. No radio joint maybe mm hm. Hopefully I get back then there with you or her Bowl and a couple of people that are just in the works, and I hope I get to Hopefully I'll get a lot of on this one song and then oh Lotto, yeah hopefully, and Kodak.
Speaker 1: Kodak will be fire. Anybody from the West Coast.
Speaker 2: I don't really work with a lot of West Coast artists, and that's what I'm trying to tap into them now. I got a record with Grido, but he wanted for his next tape, so I don't get let him get that.
Speaker 1: What about your label? What's going with your label?
Speaker 2: Like far as what far as?
Speaker 1: What roster sign a new artist?
Speaker 2: Oh? Well, my label we eat the most. I'm trying to get this West Coast girl savvy? She heard.
Speaker 1: And damn that's your logo right with the tent and the Yeah, it's a great logo.
Speaker 2: And dollar dollar and flair.
Speaker 1: I wonder if your logo is a tent and a tree, do you actually camp like it's skill a baby, a savvy camper. No, No, I don't like bears, nobody does. Have you considered getting into camping because it is the logo to your label?
Speaker 2: No, but that would probably be this. The closest I'm gonna get to camping is when I go on tour and I put the big tent on the stage.
Speaker 1: You should go camping. You should go with a bunch of Have you done mushrooms? No? I don't. I mean I'm aware, but you haven't never done shrooms. You know you can always start. I'm scared of them. You should be, so how would I do? Hey, man, you be having bitches drive through your house. Bruh, you be living a lot more riskier to do with shrooms.
Speaker 2: No, because I know at the end of the day, they gonna hurt my house, but not me.
Speaker 1: You don't know that.
Speaker 2: No, I notice, like I didn't, I'd have had somebody trash my whole house, pick of knives, hit me with candles and ship but where they lit. No, hit me with candles. But you know candles are outside of candles for sure.
Speaker 1: The audi.
Speaker 2: And then eventually when I just sat down on the couch and said, man, all right, man, I'm on probation. You're gonna give me in trouble. I'm gonna just let you do this. It stopped the madness. Just stop. You entertain the bullshit with Detroit females. They gonna keep going.
Speaker 1: You gotta be careful, man, You fucking with some toxic women.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: These women are assaulting you physically.
Speaker 2: I call them good Kouchie monsters.
Speaker 1: Good Gucci. There is something about the women with the best cool cool usually are psychopaths. Usually they got daddy issues for sure? For sure? For sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah she did, Daddy Shue.
Speaker 1: I know she did. If she drove a car through your house? For sure? Did she go to jail for that?
Speaker 2: Call the police?
Speaker 1: I mean, I'd assume if someone drove a car through the front of my house, my neighbors are calling the cops. Fuck what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: No, I ain't calling the cops. I called the police and told her to leave. I said, when I called the police, I said, somebody broke it to my house. Man, They're crazy. They broke into my house with a whole car. Didn't take not the man. They broke it to my house while I was gone. Man in this ship, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Were you renting or buying this house?
Speaker 2: I was renting. That's why I had to. I had to. I had to call the police, got to the police because I regret to you, I was really the condo and I was gonna the condo is gonna put me out if I didn't have like rightfully, So yeah, if I didn't have like proof of the police, I'm victim, you bro yea, it was gonna kick me out. Like how many times I rent went from twenty five hundred to thirty five.
Speaker 1: Thirty Detroit sounds like you lived in a castle.
Speaker 2: I kind of have a big house.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Detroit is very cheap compared to La. Yeah. Do you own any real estate yet?
Speaker 2: I own a couple who homes?
Speaker 1: Oh, what's the hood home? Like the ones that like fix her uppers? Have you started fixing them up? No?
Speaker 2: In Detroit.
Speaker 1: In Detroit, they there is a high level of breaking in the homes that are abandoned, taking all the copper out right, taking all the pipes out, and that's selling them why and doing all this but then selling all the copper right. Danny Brown had a song called Scrap or Dye and it was all about.
Speaker 2: Breaking in the houses, taking a copper.
Speaker 1: Yeah, have you dealt with that with the house that you bought? Have you even cared to look to see if there's copper left? No?
Speaker 2: I hope they do. I hope they do something. Do something, man, we just do say that. I hope they whoop so I could whin.
Speaker 1: I make some money. Okay, well listen man. The deluxe of the album is out controversy with T Grizzlies out new album coming soon. Uh New videos off the deluxe on the way.
Speaker 2: Little Tyler video, Baby Trying video and r Rodriguez video.
Speaker 1: Shout to Rilo shout, Baby Trunk is fucking great, man man. I loved his uh the new lyrical lemonade Titty Dropper.
Speaker 2: He's just like that song one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's just like a hundred different outfits.
Speaker 2: That was hard fine.
Speaker 1: And then you know, do you know Baby Tryn's dad used to be signing to Psychopath Records. Were you hip to that wave? No?
Speaker 2: ICP I talked to Twisted, No, I'll talk to Baby Trying about it. He's like, my dad was a big rapper. I'm like, for real, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: So you're not aware of Juggalos.
Speaker 2: No, that's what he did say too, Juggalos. I think that's what he said.
Speaker 1: Wow, Juggalos are like well, at a certain point in time, they were considered a gang by the FBI, a national gang.
Speaker 2: The Juggalos with them like the Barbershop rappers. Oh no, Barbershot Quartet.
Speaker 1: So ICP are two white dudes who dressed like clowns.
Speaker 2: That's what he said.
Speaker 1: His I think Baby Tran's dad wore face paint.
Speaker 2: That's what he said. He said his daddy dressed up like clown I ain't want to say him be wrong, but that's what he said.
Speaker 1: For Listen, these guys are independent pioneers for sure, they had beef for Eminem, but their fans are the absolute most ridiculous. This is these guys right here.
Speaker 2: Why did they fans have for them? I mean, why did they have before? Which one is baby that.
Speaker 1: I don't know? Fuck baby John's dad is he was signed to them? No, So the Juggalos they all have like these hatchetman tattoos and like now they're like forty and like teaching like fourth grade. You've noticed for a fact, I mean there's definitely like so you've never seen a white guy at a gas station with one of these tattoos like on his calf muscle.
Speaker 2: Well, really, I ain't really see white guys at a gas station growing up.
Speaker 1: That's fair. Well, you're about to tour the country, right you might see the hatchetman tattoo. That's a Juggalo. But see now that, like you know, the Juggalo things kind of I don't want to say it's over, because it's definitely a for life thing right now. These guys had to.
Speaker 2: Get real jobs, was Juggalo and Jiggalo the same.
Speaker 1: Thing, unfortunately for them. No, there's a Juggalo is Listen, it's the name of an ICP fan. You know, I Beyonce has to be hive. Nikki's got the barbs, they got the Juggalos. Were you a Juggalo?
Speaker 2: Fuck?
Speaker 1: No, that's it. So No, I wasn't. That's ICP so oh he.
Speaker 2: Was an Eminem fan.
Speaker 1: No, actually, I mean yeah I am. I mean growing up, I was born of like outcast and like nahs and moutang and shit. But I loved Eminem but Eminem. Yeah, I loved Eminem, but I wasn't like fucking super like, you know, like I loved Eminem, but you know, I wasn't like one of them folks who want Marshall habits. Yeah. Wait, let's see Baby Tron's dad. I'm now I'm curious Baby Tron dad. It was what the fuck was his name? I don't even know, doesn't even say, But yeah, he was signing a Psychopathway that's crazy, bro, You gotta tap in. They do the Gathering of the Juggalos every year. It's like a festival in the middle of nowhere. He might one day. The Gathering of the Juggalo is on private property in the middle of Ohio, and it's a bunch of juggalos. They all meet up. It's like a music festival. So hello, rappers, comedians. There's a wrestling ring. There's wrestling happening. They have a drug bridge.
Speaker 2: We need to protect Baby Trying at all. Of course, I agree you like the biggest rapper we got right now.
Speaker 1: We gotta take Baby Trying to the gathering of the Juggles. Make everything full circle. Yeah, you're about to piss on yourself. Wow, you pissed right before the interview. How much fucking water are you drinking over there? Well, because of our producer having to piss on himself, we're gonna wrap up the interview with skill. Hey man, gathering of the Juggalos. Let's go together. We'll paint our faces. Nobody, nobody don't know what's us.
Speaker 2: I just I just wear ski mask to Little Toddler's concert though, and people know it was me. I ain't liked it, damn tucked my chains and everything.
Speaker 1: I think the days of the Pushei sty masks are dying. Certain places are banning them. I think in Atlanta you can't wear them any like.
Speaker 2: You can't even wear them without people knowing who you. How you gonna rob somebody.
Speaker 1: Just the old fashion with put your hands up. If you tell anybody that it's me, I'll kill you. That's the way you do it now. But you don't want to do that because that's it against the law and it's not you know, you're you're a better personally. I definitely have stolen before. I know, I jacked the whole Chicks DVD collection when I was like fourteen. Poor. No. There was this girl that we met on the internet. We called it the slob Monster. I promise you have to say like poor. So listen. So back in the day before, you were probably alive. How are you twenty four? Okay, so I'm thirty six, So you were alive. You were like two. So there used to be these chat rooms, like MSN chat rooms, right, So you'd go and you'd find bitches on these chat rooms. So me and my best friend Ramses, who is older than me, sixteen, had his license. I was fourteen, didn't have my license. We met this bitch online, right, and she was like fourteen or fifteen, and she was like, I'll suck y'all off, pull up, right, So we pull up, and this bitch catfished us right because she sent this pictures to somebody who wasn't hert Man, it's this fucking chunky ass, fucking nerdy ass, pasty white bitch with glasses and I'm like, hell no, but my boy Ramsey is with the shits. He's like, nah, bro, she about to service long story shirt short. This chick ends up sucking off my friend group once every two weeks for like a year. One day Ramses picks me up. He's like, we're going to the slob Monster's house. Right. Her parents aren't there, so we go over to this we call it a slob monster. We go over to the slob Monster's crib. My boy Ramsey is getting domed up in her bedroom and her parents got a sick ass DVD collection. Right, this is when you had that whole DVD collection on display. I took every one of those discs out of the case and fucking just kept taking them outside of the trunk. But I had I had a CD book of fucking this whole I probably had three hundred DVDs off this bitch's house.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna lie my crazy catfish moment, I was.
Speaker 1: Like, nah, nine getting catfish? That sounds like was it by a man or one on the hell?
Speaker 2: No, I was. That was when everybody was on the Remember they had the hotlines like the phone, of course, and you could talk to people and shit, I'm talking to somebody on there, trying to be freaky and shit they send me a picture and shit, I'm thinking it's them, so well fucking I keep talking to them, and then my I'm gonna check my phone, asked them why I keep being on the phone and ship I'm like, no. My sister checked my phone and she's like you dumb as hell. You thought because my feelings got hurt. She like, you thought this was about that. She was gonna pull up on you. This Nicki Minaj. I was like the girl they sent the picture of Nicki Minaj and I ain't know it was Nicki Mina.
Speaker 1: I was. I was, man. That's how we end the interview. You got catfish by a bitch? You say your picture hiking eyes when you're nine years old. Shout out to you, all right, buddy, hey, stay safe with these females. Skill a baby. I appreciate your brother. Appreciate you, boom, Hey, appreciate y'all watching another interview brought to you by our good folks at Hard Dean. Now listen, y'all, when you're in Las Vegas, you get in that fucking uber, you land at the airport, hit that taxi, tell them to take you to Hard Dean, the number one premium cannabis dispensary in the fucking world. Y'all, I'm telling you, you walk in, they treat you like a king or a queen or whatever you're into. All right, they got the craziest selection of premium cannabis you'll see period anywhere. Let alone in Las Vegas, but just anywhere, all right. Not only can you go get the best tree, you will get the best experience, the best customer service, the best bud tenders. You walk into Hard Dean and that shit just smells amazing. They got their own fucking scent. Literally, you get into my car, I got a bottle of it. My car smells like Hard Dean because it's just the best fucking place. Go follow them online. Hardan Underscore Las Vegas. Hardan Underscore Las Vegas. Go to their website Hardeanlasvegas dot com. All right, when you go, you're in Vegas, you pull up, tell them I sent you. They're gonna take care of you the right way. All right. Look they got these things in there, man, these Moon Rock pre rolls that I just had that just absolutely melted my face off. Shout out to Hard Dean, all right, you gotta go fuck with Hard Dean, man, Hardan Underscore Las Vegas. Thank y'all, man, I love these guys. They're like family to us. And hey, we're gonna drop another interview soon. If you're watching this, you're at the end of the interview though. Much love,