Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: And welcome back to Coast to Coast George Nori with you. Maureene Saint Germain with us. Internationally acclaimed ascension teacher, best selling an award winning author known for her powerful Sacred Tools and Amazon bestsellers including Opening the Akashic Records, Waking Up in five D, Beyond the Flower of Light, or latest book, Living Your Five D Life. Additionally, she's an award winning musician, creator of the meditation app Illuminate, and since nineteen ninety five, Marine has traveled worldwide teaching wisdom and sacred practices, authoring a number of books into fifteen plus languages. Maurene, welcome back. How have you been.
Speaker 3: I've been really good, and it's so good to hear from you. You sound pretty good yourself, looking forward to this good me too.
Speaker 2: Now we're in the third dimension right now, aren't we?
Speaker 3: Pretty much? You know, we have moments where in a really yummy place and we're feeling good about everybody and everything, and somebody does something unusual, you know, disappointing, and we oh, that's okay, no problems, that's five D. But most of the time we say, hey, what's he doing.
Speaker 2: Now? Of course what happened to the fourth dimension?
Speaker 3: Fourth dimension is a portal transition place. I like to say that it's where we go when we are on our way to five or back down to three. It's a little bit like going to Grand Central. You never go there to spend the night, or an airports, you know, go there to spend the night on purpose.
Speaker 2: Is it easy to d and go from three D to five D?
Speaker 3: Yes? It is. And what happens is we slide through fourth sometimes unknowingly, you know, we start to move into a place of yumminess and fort dimension is this quality of a little more emotion, a little bit faster in terms of vibration, and that either lifts us up to five or sometimes we slide back down to third, but we don't generally stay in for it. It's a place of movement. The movement is enough that we get propelled in one direction or the other, kind of like the wave of the ocean.
Speaker 2: By moving into the five D, do we manifest ourselves to be able to do it at will? Or does something kind of force us into that.
Speaker 3: It's a little bit of both. George you know, you're a person's will certainly contributes to it, but you can't really will yourself to be happy, but you can choose to be open hearted, which would then put you into five D. When we step away from worry, you know, we lose something and we fret about it. But then when we finally say, okay, it's gone. You know, it's one of those things that happened, I'm okay with it, then we're sliding back into five D. So this ideas it's a fidia is that there isn't polarity, There isn't judgment. We still have up and down, we still have dark and light colors. We still have variety, we just don't have the kind of variety that causes problems for ourselves or our family or friends.
Speaker 2: Can we get stuck in a certain dimension marine, Yes, And.
Speaker 3: The most commonplace to get stuck is in forty when you're on a rant, or you're in a rage, or when you are starting to become mentally depressed. Those are all times that you kind of get stuck in that zone that you feel like you can't get out of that same zone. You know, like in Field of Dreams where the wife was stuck. She didn't know she could get herself out of it.
Speaker 2: It is truly remarkable. Do a lot of people study this, Yes, and I.
Speaker 3: Have clients and customers all over the world. It's very exciting time because you know, twenty years ago, even I didn't understand or know what it meant to be just dimensional. And I equate that to the same words that some people are using for ascension. So when people say, well, what's the ascension, I'll say, it's for just dimension. It's this dimension is what everyone else calls heaven.
Speaker 2: What gets us into the mode? Meditation? Attitude? What does it?
Speaker 3: Meditation can do it? Meditation is very helpful because meditation helps us to heal connected to source or our higher consciousness. Certainly that's probably the number one tool. And then other tools include, you know, forms of exercise like martial arts to John chigong or tai chi, those kinds of things. Also your intention to find your way there because you know it's easy to mess up. And I'll give you an example on myself. You know, many years ago, when I lived in San Diego, I asked in meditation, you know, is there anything I'm doing to keep myself out of five deep, and my guides came in and said yes, and I said, well, what is it? And they said, well, you know, when you're driving on the San Diego Freeway and somebody pulls in front of you or they cut you off, you usually kind of lose it. And it's true, you know, I would say, oh, that guy's an idiot, or what did they think they're doing?
Speaker 2: Road rage?
Speaker 3: Exactly, not really bad road rage, which is the road rage. And so then I chose, as as a proactive thing to decide to choose when somebody when something would happen, Oh they need to get where they're going faster than I do. I'm good. Or they must not have seen me, or maybe you know, it's somebody who doesn't want to drive very well, maybe it's the tourist. And so I started making up these stories around the situations that I didn't like, and I started laughing, and of course that moved my energy from being in judgment of other people striving to a place of joy and compassion.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about what happens when you die, Maureen, I give me your overall thoughts. First of all, I.
Speaker 3: Believe that the soul compresses the four lower body, so there's a physical, mental, emotional and hysterics. So the physical body dies and then the mental body and the emotional body kind of congeal back into the etheric body and they hang out for a couple of days. And that's why some people can sense that the person aside is still in the room. It's also when we go to the life review, and then from that point we go to a place of I'll call it a reconnaissance where we get to kind of sort out, you know, the choices that we have in front of us. And today I believe that we have a choice to not reincarnate on the earth. But prior to this cycle of time, everybody was just reincarnating, whether they were ready to do it or not, whether they wanted to do it or not.
Speaker 2: A lot of people, when they astral project travel through with a silver cord connected between the physical body and the astral body. I've always believed that when you die, that chord is severed. Am I right, Yes you are.
Speaker 3: And I wrote a really cool meditation called the Golden Bull and it describes how when silver cord is broken and the golden bowl is cracked, and it explains that that's the end of life at that time, and that quote came from a biblical quote. And what happened when I found that is I finally understood this message that I kept getting that there was like a ring around the head, kind of like the same place that an Indian headband would be here, you know, an Indian headband with a feather in it. And so that is an energetic space that allows us to connect to our higher consciousness. So in colloquial terms, we could call it this satellite dish to call home.
Speaker 2: You have said that the appearance of relatives in the afterlife can be misleading. Explain that, yes, it.
Speaker 3: Can, because very often the appearance of relatives is a way to circumvent choice, because your relatives will urge you to come with them and to you know, go along with what they're telling you to do. But we still have free will after we die. We haven't left the earth plane, so we still have free will. And as a matter of fact, we have free will after we die too. And so what happens is if you get convinced that you need to go with those family members, you might end up reincarnating. And maybe you didn't want you maybe you you know, wanted to expand your experiences and go into other planes of consciousness or visit other planets, and if you reincarnate, that primary focus comes back to Earth.
Speaker 2: So you don't see reincarnation as a necessity, that is correct.
Speaker 3: I do not. I think that everywhere at the end of the game. In fact, that's one of the things that became so clear to me. We're at the end of a game that's so powerful and so indoctrinated that we don't realize that if we're in a different game, the rules are different. It's just like we can talk about American football or European football. There are two different games, but they're very similar. They both do the goal, and they both have a device that they passed back and forth. So the rules of soccer are much more of a gentleman's game. But there's even more of a five D game that makes for the analogy, and that's the game of ultimates that young people play, and it's based on a frisbee that goes back and forth between the goals. And the reason I call it a five D game is two reasons. Number One, if your opponent calls a foul, it's your obligation to accept it. You can't argue it, you can't get mad. You just have to accept it. And the rules work both ways. So if you were if your team calls too many fouls, your opponent's team is going to start doing the same thing. But at the other end of it, when the game is over, the team is required to make up a song, a little ditty. They can use anything they want and talk about the game that was played just now they have five minutes to make it up. It's always funny and it's always entertaining. And who gets applauded at that time the losing teams.
Speaker 2: That's remarkable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's pure joy. And in some communities like Madison, Wisconsin, they actually have ultimate leagues, just like they had bowling leagues, you know, years ago, for people to play with other teams.
Speaker 2: You know, as an adult team, whose choice is it on reincarnation? Is it ours or is there some higher power that makes that decision?
Speaker 3: The choice is ours? And you know, this brings me to an experience that I had with some friends where they were telling the story of how they had died and come back. And as this woman's telling this story, her guides tell her, you know your life as you know it has ended. We've been reviewing some of your more difficult past lives, and we want you to go back because there's still some work you need to do. And the woman said, I don't know. I don't think so. You know, I'm overweighted, I've got liver problems, I've got this going on. And her guy said, well, you know, all the health problems are gone. The way to fall off over the next ten years, and she said, well, you know, I really don't want to go back because I never know for sure what I'm supposed to do next. I'm listening to this story and I'm thinking to myself, wait, I didn't know you could decide this when you got after you're dead. I thought you had to do what you were told. And so that was my first aha, and that since then, I've had, you know, meditations and communications and other clients who told similar stories that have had those kinds of experiences.
Speaker 2: When when a person moves into the fifth dimension, do they know it?
Speaker 3: Generally not, but you sureack know it when you fall out, when you fall back into third It's kind of funny, really, you know, you're in a blissful state. It's like when you fall in love. You know, nobody can upset you. You're in a place of yummy feelings. And then you know when you slide back down in de third you know, somebody slams the door and you're trying to go to sleep, you get mad about it. So that's more third dimensions. So the idea is five D is a place where we feel joy in our hearts are tolerance is way high. We're not judging ourselves and we're not judging each other. And most of the time we're judging either ourselves or somebody else. You know, I didn't do that great at its performance, or she's not driving the way I like. You know, there's always some thoughts that can be racing in our heads. In five D, we're more aware of our experience. So you're looking at a sunset and you're thinking how beautiful it is, or you're standing at the beach and you just feel so fortunate that you get to be at the water. Those kinds of things are five D because other people, other situations of the circumstances don't enter into it. You're in this place of appreciation and joy for whatever is around you and the life you have. I'm so grateful. I'm healthy. I'm so grateful that I can stand up straight.
Speaker 2: Whatever it is is five D marena mental application or is it physical?
Speaker 3: That's a real hydrid question. When we're five D in this reality at this time, you might not see a change in your physical reality. So what changes is the vibration that you are emoting and resonating with. So it's like a radio dial that you've turned up higher, but the radio is still there. So that's why people don't notice when they've gone into five D, but when they slide back they can tell because a little more chaos is around them.
Speaker 2: If you had your pick, where would you rather be? Three D or five D?
Speaker 3: Five D five D for sure, because first of all, as you said in the beginning, everybody's going five D whether they're ready or not. And so you know, why not learn to navigate that new system. Why not learn to play the new game and see what kind of cool stuff we can do in that environment?
Speaker 2: How long can you stay in five D?
Speaker 3: You can stay in five D as long as you can hold that vibration. So you know, you could go for days and be five D and then have something happen that would knock you out of that blist. You know, ultimately it would be a permanent.
Speaker 2: State when you get swept back into let's say three D. Is it like going through a dark tunnel.
Speaker 3: No, not at all. It's more like waking up from a yummy dream and thinking, oh, that was a dream. So it's an awareness that you were in this place, you know. And sometimes it happens when you're lying in bed at night and you're thinking about your day and you realize, how was I so cool when such and such happened. Normally I get mad about this happening, or I don't do well with this kind of situation, and this time I was fine with it. That's when you recognize, ah, that's five D, because you're not offering any resistance. In three D we offer resistance. We offer resistance to what we don't know, what we're afraid of, what's unfamiliar and scary, And in five D were open to experience and things don't bother us. I had a contractor who came to my house with his dog, and I was astounded because he was doing contracting work, hard, noisy work with machinery, you know, aws and drills and stuff. The dog was fine and that's five D. But the dog learned that that was okay, that it was still safe even though that noise was pretty obnoxious for me.
Speaker 2: You're saying he was calm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the dog would just sit there and be very comfortable and just hang out like that.
Speaker 2: Well, who was in five D the contractor or the dog?
Speaker 3: The dog as an example, because in most cases, you know, if there's a loud noise, it disrupts your thinking or it disrupts what Sure.
Speaker 2: Now, is five D something physical or is it emotional?
Speaker 3: I don't think it's either. I believe that five D is like a wave or a data set.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're still doing your normal activities, right right, that's right.
Speaker 3: You're still doing your normal activities, but things are smooth. You know. One of the best ways I can explain five D compared to three D is when people, you know, they come in and they come in from their errands, and they throw their sunglasses in the door and they go do something else, and then they realize, oh, I forgot to pick up my prescription, so they need to go back out. So they go to grab the sunglasses and they're not there, so they rummage around. Finally they find a backup, pear somewhere and they go. They come back, they finish their errands, they're feeling good, everything's cool. They open the door thinking they're still wearing the regular sunglasses, and there's the original pair that they could not. So when we're stressed, when we're looking for something and we need to find it, we're in three D. We're in five D. When you come back from that errand you're calm, you're happy, you're in a place of comfort, and then it's visible.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one a m. Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more