Speaker 1: What's that at the bed and you keep I'm pretty sure it's dead. It's coming this way.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, he.
Speaker 1: Said, Hira's j e plase, Hey boo, it's me Ro's dress. fALS Oh. It's like so halloweeny right now. And I am just having the time of my life and I'm so happy to keep hearing from you guys. And I wanted to read something that I saw in the Facebook group ghosted by Rob's dress fuls. This one came from Deborah, and I definitely wanted to shine some light on this because, uh, she's she's looking for suggestions and she hasn't really gotten any yet, so maybe we can help her out. Deborah says, I really need help with some either spiritual healing, entity removal, or just plan out venting, because I'm sure whatever is happening someone out there can explain scientifically and I'm totally open to that. Ever since I moved in with my now husband, I have had occasional experiences in our bedroom. We met as management consultants, meaning our life meant flying out to another state to work for our clients every Sunday and flying home every Friday. I found a job in town in twenty twelve and moved in with my husband, who was still traveling. Quite often, on a Wednesday or Thursday night, I would hear someone walk up the stairs and walk across the room, then feel them lay down next to me and stroke my hair. We live in a house that was built in the nineteen fifties, so you hear every sound in the house, and you know when people are walking around and where they are exactly. I should probably caveat that. Several years ago I learned that the grass Park a quarter mile away is a potter's field for an old asylum that was just down the street, and the local university did an archaeological study of mapping out what is still there and there are quite a few unidentified graves. This is in Schneider Park, Akron, Ohio. Okay, so back to the scariness. So when I first knew I was pregnant, it was two weeks from me resigning from my job to finish my doctorate degree, and I got tired and decided to take a nap. I wasn't asleep yet when I heard something creep up the stairs slowly, and I looked up and saw a black dog looking creature creeping up towards the bed like a cat normally does. I looked over the edge and I didn't see it. Then all of a sudden, it jumped up at me and I screamed. For some reason, the thoughts that went through my head was that I was pregnant. I know the hormones can give you a weird dream, so I was praying that that's what was going on and that I wasn't having a demon baby. Well, I found out I was having twins, and the entities started making an appearance every couple days, where it would snuggle up with me and stroke my hair. I would wake up suddenly hearing the creaking of the stairs and the floor towards me. Then I would feel the weight of it on the bed next to me, and it would stroke my hair and pull me into it and snuggle. Fast forward about four years later, after my twin girls were born, we were moving out of state. I had a ton of sleepwalking instances in those four years, which is a whole other creepy ass story. Anyways, lately, at night, I've started to be harassed. It would lay with me and snuggle. Then I would get the feeling that it would get pissed because we were leaving, so it starts either pulling the covers on and off my head or totally off of me, like it was throwing a fit that we were leaving. Two weeks ago, we moved all of our stuff to our new house and just had a very uncomfortable flat ass futon mattress and air mattress, and my girls were staying the night with Grandma so we could get some renovations done. I was woken up suddenly by my husband, who was on the futon mattress across the room, fighting violently by kicking and pushing something off of him in his sleep. I immediately sat up and turned my phone flashlight on and saw a black haze hanging over him. I told it to go away, and it disappeared. Then I realized it was three point thirty three am when I used the flashlight on my bown. So I rolled over and heard him get up and walk across the room and felt his weight on the air mattress as he laid next to me, only to look up and he was still over on the food town so it wasn't even m The entity then gathered me into its arms and snuggled me into it, and I felt safe and went back to sleep. Now that we were almost done with renovations and ready to sell, it keeps breaking our appliances and also our car, and keeps making an appearance in the corner of my eye and knocking random stuff down that would absolutely not fall over by itself. Trust me, I'm a true skeptic. I also sneezed upstairs and heard someone a couple feet away shushing me. Oh my god, there was no one there, and I made an at two screaming a little at the end, so I know for a fact that it wasn't an echo, since I didn't even make any sebling semblance of the shushing sound that I heard. So long story not made short. I keep getting randomly nauseous and the feeling like I all of a sudden am restless and crawling out of my skin. And I know for a fact that I'm not pregnant again. I just feel like something has either attached itself to me or there are totally scientific explanations, but it's not easy to distinguish. I really and desperately need some advice. Okay, so that was the end of it. But then she also wrote does anyone know of a psychic healing in either Akron, Ohio, Frederick Maryland. Something isn't right and I need some help. So at least a day had gone by when she wrote that second thing, so let's help her out. That sounds absolutely terrible. I mean, the snuggling kind of sounds nice, but I agree that would be a major nuisance. And I you know, for me, I would recommend talking to Elena, and if you're not familiar with her, listen to our episode a couple of weeks ago with Elena and she'll tell you all the ways that you can get a hold of her. So that was left in the Facebook group, And thank you guys so much for constantly sending me your ghost stories and your questions and all that stuff. I would like to ask if you could just make sure you do it either in the Facebook group or on a five star review on Apple Podcasts. And if you don't have either Apple Podcasts or Facebook, you could send it to ghosted by Roz at gmail dot com. I keep getting messages of stories sent to my Instagram at Royals Dressflas or my Facebook page, and it's so many places that these ghost stories are coming in. So if we could just keep it to Facebook, Apple, podcasts or an email, that would be fabulous. On with the show, you guys, I am honored to have in the house. Joey Yay, Jillie. I'm like such a mad TV fan, and that's when I first fell in love with you. I like distinctly remember certain things that you did. Yeah, I remember you doing Drew Barrymore.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, one of my favorites. I'm so excited to be here.
Speaker 1: I'm serious. Yeah, But because it was so random, I how I met you. I was doing for the The Better Skin co. We did this campaign for all people and I met you. I saw you there and I was like, wait, I know her, Oh really totally. And I've also seen you do stand up like for years.
Speaker 2: That is so random and I love it.
Speaker 1: No, I'm a fan, oh my gosh. And I don't know how it came up, but I had just been with Deborah Wilson, like very shortly before we shot that thing when I met you, and then her name came up. And then it turns out that you guys are like great friends.
Speaker 2: Yep. She's like like we call each other's sister goddesses.
Speaker 1: That she is truly a goddess.
Speaker 2: She really is.
Speaker 1: I mean, the listeners of the show love Debra because she was our first episode was.
Speaker 2: Definitely really well, you know, because she's had many experiences oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Yes, which I didn't even I couldn't have even I couldn't have asked for anything better. Like she's like when I first met her, I was like, Okay, I need her in my life. And then it turns out she's like goddess of the paranormal.
Speaker 2: Mm hm, and she takes on she's so like she's a different level too, because sometimes when people are ghost hunting or she doesn't like to call it ghost hunting and she mainly calls it inexperience like just and so and so, many people are like ooh ah, but she gets empathic with them, yes, And she can take on the feelings and be in that moment and really like channel them and then be okay afterwards. Like I would be like, it's attached to me forever, you know, but she can and let actually let it go. It's a pretty it's a pretty magical person to be able to do that.
Speaker 1: So being friends with her, you've probably have you experienced things with her like ghosts.
Speaker 2: Well, we're big haunted house people, so like when watch, we're like already freaked about, like it's coming out and we already found like an it maze that we want to do. And yeah, we find all these different weird haunted places all the time and we go to them, even if it's like in the we went to that. I love scary movies. I think we spent like four hours in there, like taking pictures with all the sets and everything. So it's all year round with us, like we try to find anything that's like haunted or whatever we try to do. And as far as like seriously ghost hunting, you know, we all have like a different translation of what that is. And I'm not big into the monitors, the EVPs and all that kind of stuff because I really think it's based on feeling. Yeah, and when you can feel something, And that's what we'll talk about like later with what we're developing this TV show is because when you can feel something, you become more empathic and you can tell the stories. I used to think that you're supposed to clear things. I'd be like, why are all these shows don't clear the space? Like what is wrong with them, let them cross over. But I realized that sometimes these energies don't want to cross over, that they want to stay here, So you don't want to impose that, you know, it's like going to war with them. So you're just like, I'm here, I'm going to listen to your message and whatever you have to say, and then I will leave you and let you be, you know, because I'm respectful of what's going on. So I've learned that in the past, because I've been like, let's clear the space.
Speaker 1: You can get them out of hair, let me get my sage, come home, because I feel like, yeah, I think ghosts exists for many different reasons, but I think that sometimes they maybe sometimes they don't even know that their ghosts, and other times they're like whatever their reality is is probably so different than ours, and it's like, this is my house. Why are you trying to get me to leave?
Speaker 2: You? Guys are bad and I mean, and if you want to go to the quantum's physics level, you know, there's different frequencies and there's different parallel lives going on. There's all these different things. So what am I to say that this isn't your house? They might be living on a different plane. If you ever saw with that movie the Others.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what I was think.
Speaker 2: Kid mean, yes, so they thought they were living and thought she was a ghost and vice versa. So it that is very I find that that is my truth that I've realized because I used to think it was outside of us, but because of my experiences, I believe that, you know, we do have these different parallels going on, and we got to be respectful and those energies Like when you feel like, oh, my gut is telling me not to do that, it's your your god like nature, your your instincts, and I think it's your people around you, your energies around you. They're like, well, well, hey, hey, don't do that, because we see what's going to happen, or we're already have experienced it, you know, so we're telling you don't do that. And then it's like when you just go through it, like yeah, I told you, like oh, and it's really bad. And I think that bad situations when you don't follow your gut happen, and it has to be really bad for you to go. I need to trust this more. And it's a reminder to trust that instincts because I do believe that there's energies around you that are protecting you. If you want that, you have to ask for it too, because there are some people that are closed off, you know, and they just and they have bad energies with them. And I don't believe in I don't believe in really malicious energies because I do believe that whatever you believe is your truth. So I choose to not.
Speaker 1: You don't believe that they even exist?
Speaker 2: Well, I know, like there's other people I've had experiences and I've I've witnessed that Deborah had an experience that it was a malicious entity. But because I go in and I go, I choose not to believe this. We are what we believe, and therefore they don't come to me. So I do feel like if my little hairs on the back of my neck go up, then I will go no, thank you, and I'll walk away from this. I don't want to venture into that situation. I just don't want that experience.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally. Yeah, right, So that's what keeps me up at night, right, But some people.
Speaker 2: Do, some people thrive off that.
Speaker 1: I'm like, never mean, why, you know, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know. Maybe it's maybe it's it makes them feel better that they have a better life than that person. I don't know. Yeah, I have no idea.
Speaker 1: When did you first have a paranormal experience?
Speaker 2: I was pretty I was pretty young, and this was a reminder as I got older, I guess I had shut it off and I didn't. I didn't know this. So my first experience that I remember remember was I was actually going to college in Orlando at UCF and my sister had graduated about from FIU earlier, so she came to live with me, and I was like all excited because now me and my sister were finally getting along, like we hated each other growing up, and you know, now that we're older, it was like, oh, we're gonna roommates and all this stuff. So there was we had this apartment that was in where like the old Orange Groves are where by UCF is and it used to be burial Indian burial grounds, and I had no idea. So the energy is very thriving or whatever, and I was sitting in my bed. I remember we had like a like a double sink and then the doors opened up and you could see the sinks from our bedrooms and they were side by side, and my door was open, and I was reading a book on my bed and I looked up and there was this image of a little girl standing there with pigtails, and she had a white T shirt on and she crossed her arms and leaned against the wall.
Speaker 1: She had a T shirt and pigtails.
Speaker 2: I mean, it was that that distinct in my brain. Like I saw this image and I went, what the heck is that? And then I just like looked back down at my book and I said, go way, go way, go way. Look back up and she wasn't there, and I was like, don't want to sleep alone. I don't. So I went into my sister's room and I ran in there and I was like, can I can I sleep in here with you? Please? Like and she was like yeah, whatever, And I slept in there. And the next morning she went to work and I got a call from her and she goes, what the hell was wrong with you last night? And I was like, oh, nothing, don't worry about it. And she's like, no, you were at the foot of the bed all night wearing a white T shirt and pig tails and you were hitting my ankles and I went what and she's like, you were like I don't know if you're on your knees or whatever, cause you were like little like and she was like, and I kept like telling you, and my mind was so tired. I was like stop, and you kept hitting my ankles.
Speaker 1: So I was like, oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: I was like freaking out. And then I told her and we were we both were like, it was freaked out, like to the nines. And I was trying to get my sister away from her husband that is now, because they were together since she was like eighteen, and I was like I hated him, like since I was a kid.
Speaker 1: I was like, ooh.
Speaker 2: So I always wanted her to go on dates and I was always trying to set her up. So she went on a date and when she came back from her date, all her stuff from her closet was thrown all over the floor. And at that moment, that's when we were like, we need to move. We were like we're getting out here because we didn't know what this was. We didn't know because I had just now started opening up to this and she hadn't told me about stuff when I was a little girl. Yet, so we slept in the living room together. We had a breakout of these German cockerroaches that were coming out in the living room trying to get us, like and we were like sleeping on the floor. They started all of us. We were like, what is happening? We broke the lease. And when we were moving and we were getting all our stuff, on the back of my door was carved six and it was painted over, and I went, I would have seen that when we moved in, Like, what the heck is that? And I showed it to her. We freaked out. We'd left, Okay, so that was that was that I let it. Got so many questions, right, but watch what happens. Okay, this is what's crazy. So now my sister marries that guy that I couldn't stand, and now they're married at their wedding because now I had moved to Los Angeles and so it was like about three years later and on the plane I wrote a poem that just comes out because sometimes when I write, I like just channel and I write with the heart and then I look at it and sometimes I'm like that's great, and sometimes are like, what the hell. But this one was in the poem. It said, you're going to bring me a little girl and all this yourself. My sister gets pregnant on the honeymoon and we're it was Halloween right before she was born, and because she was born in November, so my sister was really pregnant, and we played with the Wuigi board. Uh oh, I will never do that again, never never.
Speaker 1: Uh. What happened.
Speaker 2: We were playing with the Ouigi board and I asked if I was ever going to have a kid, and it spelled six, and I went, Okay, that was really I was like, she said, that's so weird, and we were like laughing about it.
Speaker 1: Did you connect it to the yes, so.
Speaker 2: We connected to the apartment and we're like, that's so crazy, and we you know, just trying to dismiss it. And then my niece was born Daisy, so she was my sister got pregnant on the honeymoon, and then my niece was born. My niece, when she was little, she took the number six off their Fredericks, you know, the kids have all those magnets, and she would take it and always throw it on the floor, throw it on the floor. So my sister would send pictures all the time and be like, look at this, look at this is so weird. My niece turned six years old. My sister is sleeping on her bed taking a nap. She woke up to my niece wearing pigtails, wearing a white T shirt hitting her ankles, and my sister called me immediately and I went, so, I do believe that she came to visit us before, and she didn't want my sister to date anybody else because she needed her to marry this man so then she could come. And so that was at that point, and that's when I really started opening up back up again. And that's when my sister told me, you know, when you were little, used to talk and tell you that you see things, and about like six years old, you shut it down because it was overwhelming for you. Do you remember all that? And I was like no, and she's like every morning you would go, I can't hear, I can't hear, make them stop talking to me, and I was like I So then little pieces started to come through, like oh, I do remember, like why I would used to like sit on the toilet when I was little, and I would just go like because it would be like in my ears, and it was like flashes like momento and so, and I had convulsions, like I died when I was two years old, So I think I had a different kind of level of consciousness. My veil is smaller than a lot of other people. I can connect faster.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So yeah, So I believe that they if you are open to it, and which I didn't even know I was open to it, people will come to visit you. They'll let you know like you're coming. And and so that was my first like incredible, like huge experience which opened the doors to yeah. Yeah, wait.
Speaker 1: So that so it wasn't a ghost like, it wasn't.
Speaker 2: Well they it was so ghosts to me are our energies, you know. And it could be from past lives. It can be from it could be from the future. It could be like just letting her know because we're all connected, you know, and I feel like this is not the only lifetime we've lived, you know, it's why not no, So you know, it could have been from that we were all in a past life together, which I'm sure, and she was letting us know where I'm coming in this forum. I'm coming in this form, like I know my dog came in this form for me because he was like, this is the only way, bit you're gonna listen to me.
Speaker 1: So I'm coming like.
Speaker 2: This, you know, because the way he looks at me and we communicate, I'm like, you're not just a dog, like you're there's something special here.
Speaker 1: So, but what was going on in that apartment with like the stuff coming out of the closet.
Speaker 2: I think it's because she she was mad. She didn't want my sister to date somebody else. Oh okay, So I think she was mad and reason. I don't know why the all the little cockerroaches came and all that kind of stuff, And maybe it was just to make us aware to be like, wake up, wake up, you guys, like I'm here.
Speaker 1: So you guys were thinking that it was a haunted apartment totally at the.
Speaker 2: Time, but it really was totally. But it wasn't a haunted apartment.
Speaker 1: Because it ghosts. I mean, I can't think of many stories where I hear like a little pigtail t shirt ghosts. I when I hear a little ghost girl, I think full on ruffles and like a dress that goes up to the neck right you know, some spooky seventeen hundreds, or.
Speaker 2: Or like the Asian the Asian scary movies where their hair is like.
Speaker 1: All on their Yeah. Yeah, gosh, the Grudge.
Speaker 2: The Grudge seven days, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Speaking of what do you think of this look I'm pulling off? I think it's fabulous, this gorgeous gown that I'm wearing.
Speaker 2: You also have like you have like an animal print going on, which is like.
Speaker 1: It is, Yeah, it's a floor length leopard and the little hints of zebra.
Speaker 2: And little hints of zebra. But what I really love is that your eyes match the animal's eyes in the dress like it is. It's like, how did you get that look? Like how did you even? I mean, I was a tiger in a past, like you must have been.
Speaker 1: Okay, back to ghost stories. So when so, now that you're after this experience, you're kind of awoken to this. Yeah, so where does that lead you?
Speaker 2: Well, that leaded me to really start to open up with the paranormal. So when I would go to comedy clubs, every comedy club is like haunted, I know. Yeah, So when I would go there, the first thing I'd ask is like Oh my gosh, is it haunted because they're old A lot of them, Like my favorite one was in Fresno at the prov and Fresno or actually no no San Jose Improv that one. Houdini and Charlie Chaplin used to perform there. So it's very old, like it's a it's an incredible building. But when I first walked in, I went, uh, this is totally haunted. Like you can feel then once you open yourself up, you can feel when things are touching you are present, or like it feels thick, the air feels thick. Daisy, my niece, came to me in that form that was that's a very unusual thing to to really see something. It's usually uh, just you feel the energy and there can be like you can you know, like when you're driving in something you feel from me from the perifield vision You're like, what was that? It's like that kind of stuff. So you don't really like see it see it, but sometimes people do, like it just depends, uh. But the San Jose Improv. We then we finally got we got a ghost hunter that came in and he brought all his like stuff to the last night we were there, the Saturday night, we went and did a tour and we learned the history of it and why these energies are there. So because I felt it the most, like when I was off stage and right before I would get on, there was this weird it was kind of negative. It was a thing of like prove yourself like it was that, and I was like, whoa, like you should be like rooting for me, like stop. And I had to sit like and do like a prayer to be like, don't do that to me. I'm here to have fun. I'm not getting in my head. Stop like leave me alone, Like that was your deal, That's not my deal, yea. And then I went out there. But what we found out in the ghost hunt in the history of it is that these theater companies used to tour and they would sleep in the theaters. They would have like bunks and everything and they would sleep there. So this particular theater there was underground, so we went under and there was the whole place where they used.
Speaker 1: To have the bus.
Speaker 2: It was creepy. It was really creepy, and everybody died there because there was a fire. So a whole theater company died in that theater.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I went, well, there you go like that. That was like that's why I felt that person or whatever that thing was telling me like prove yourself. You know. It was just like you know, because I went, oh, they're all here, the actors, and you know actors are the most insecure people.
Speaker 1: It was some actor that was like, who's this, Yes, yes, I should be up there.
Speaker 2: All right, And what do you think you're doing? Yeah? Yeah, I'm like, oh no, no, no, that's not that's not why I do this, so stop it. But I have another really good one.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, this one.
Speaker 2: I was dating this guy, right, You're gonna love this, and his place was always felt uneasy to me. Was here in La. It was by the Kabbala Center, like Robertson and Olympic that area.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, it's a mid city.
Speaker 2: Mid city is people that don't know. There's a lot of Hasidic Jews that live there. It's very a religious area. So I was dating him and I remember I could never sleep in like in his bed, like I was always like, you know, just fussing around, fussing around, fussing around. And I remember one time I'm like just like laying there and just staring out and at the foot of the bed, I felt the presence.
Speaker 1: Okay, did I have pigtails?
Speaker 2: No, this was just like a presence, right. And the thing is is that I think for me, I feel what the person looks like. I don't see them because I've asked not to see it anymore. After Daisy, I was like, I don't want to see it because it's just too much. So I felt a woman energy. I felt her mad that we were in her home and she was pasting back and forth of the bed and I could feel it, and so in my mind's eye, I said, please, can you just stop? I really need to go to sleep. Just stop. And then I felt the push of the bed like she sat down at the edge of the bed, and I'm like, okay, this is ridiculous. I can't deal with this. And so I didn't say anything. And then the next time I spent the night there, the same thing, and I'm like, okay this I and I finally went Okay. In my mind's I was like, okay, I acknowledge you. I know you're here. I have to go to the bathroom. Please don't scare me. Okay, I really don't want to get scared, and I just won't go to the bathroom and come back to bed. I need to go to sleep. So I'm walking out and walking out and I'm sitting on I sat down on the toilet and the door was cracked open, and I just the door kept going opening up and away. Yeah, And then when it opened up, I went, oh my god, close the door. The door shut. I I did because I was mad, because I'm like, stop messing with me. Yeah. That next morning, I finally said something to the guy. I went, we're brushing her teeth and I said, who's this woman? And he goes what. I go, who's this woman that paces in your bedroom? And he dropped his toothbrush and he goes, you can see her? And I went, oh my god. I said, I don't see her, I just feel her. And he goes, why do you think there's a bat by my bed? He goes, I have broken lamps. I have tried everything to get rid of her. I was like, and that's like I have goosebumps. I was like, what, Oh no. This was one situation that I felt that she needed to cross over because she was she was stuck. I called in a group of people and they came in and they did a whole thing, and this woman was grateful and she crossed over. So that was an incredible experience. They came in. We had to leave the place because they had to do the thing, and then they asked us to come back and to walk into the room and see if it felt different.
Speaker 1: And it did.
Speaker 2: It felt light because there's a heaviness that you What was her deal? She just does her home and she just.
Speaker 1: She was like, that's my man.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you can have them. Yeah, but that was a pretty intense experience.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, So you do you believe that you can communicate with a spirit without verbally saying Absolutely, they can hear you without you verbally saying it.
Speaker 2: I think language is a barrier. I think everything is energy. So I mean you feel it when people go you're like, oh my gosh, I think you're so amazing and you're like, no, you don't think you're totally like yeah, So there's a I think words are just what we as humans have created. So but we all communicate through energy and if you can tap and that's why they say meditation is so important. To meditate every day because that intuition is there, so you know when someone's lying to you, you know, to not go into a place that you're like, that just doesn't feel right. These we have these indicators that are built within us and we just don't utilize them because we're so stimulated with all this other incredible like things that we do have.
Speaker 1: Definitely, yeah, because yeah, yeah, I definitely agree. Oh I like that lady.
Speaker 2: At the bed that was so scary, that was like, that was ridiculous.
Speaker 1: But you didn't, you did not, so nowadays you don't want to see them.
Speaker 2: I asked to not see them. I can feel them, but I asked to not see them, just because it is scary, Like you're just like, oh my god. You know what. Danny was scary. My nephew came to us, came to me before too, so I knew, but I didn't see him. It was an energy that used to run up and down the stairs. And when I lived in my other place in La and so I told my sister, I said, you're gonna have a little boy, and and she was like, you think so, and I was like, no, I know. And then and then he it was a little boy, and he and then he would run up and down my stairs when he came.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so there's I do I do love I do love it, and I love that we're not alone. You know. I used to get a little scared about it, but it's kind of cool that we're not alone.
Speaker 1: No, it's really cool, like just to think of the possibilities. Why not? It's fun? Right, But you did your niece when you saw like the spirit that visited you. Did she actually end up looking exactly like that? Or was it just sort of a young girl energy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I didn't see her face. It was more like just you knew it as a little girl. She had picktails and a white T shirt.
Speaker 1: That's all. What do you mean say? I try to picture that when people describe that to me, like what so what there was just pigtails floating in the air or it just too quick or.
Speaker 2: Like okay, like when you meet somebody and someone like later on, we'll be like, oh my god, what they look like and you're like, I don't know, but I know that she was pretty, you know something like that, Like it's you can't really make out like the color of her eyes and what kind of nose she had or mouth or whatever. But you're like, I don't know, but she she just was like I remember her being really pretty like.
Speaker 1: That you could tell, like like your instinct in that moment going back to this whole thing was not Oh, this poor little girl ran away from her parents. We should get her back to her parents. It was like, oh, no, you're a ghost.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, that was not that didn't feel like, oh, this little girl stuck or this little girl is lost or she's looking for somebody or whatever. It was all like, hey, you know, that's the energy I felt. It was more like look at me, and I was like, oh my god, get out of here. Like it was just like let's run. Yeah, you know it definitely it was a different feeling where that woman that was crossing back and forth, you could feel that she was stuck. She was like, I don't know what to do. You know, I'm trying to get this guy out of my place and what's happening. Like it was that kind of wings at me with a bag, yeah, like can you imagine? Yeah, yeah, it's like but yeah, and then it's just progressed after that, and I met Deborah and you know, and me and Devor just went crazy with it all and it's so fun.
Speaker 1: You guys are like trying, you're working on like filming stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm we're we're working on and it's not me and Deborah. This one is I was on a TV show called Reno nine one one my favorite Carlos Alice Rockey. He played Officer Garcia. Me and him became like brother and sister on camera and off camera. We toured together for four years as comics.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, he's like he was also the Chiaha, the Taco Bell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he like bought a house from that. I'm like, damn. And he's Rocko from Roco's Modern.
Speaker 1: Yeah, iconic work.
Speaker 2: I mean his work is just impeccable, Like he's so great. And then his daughters now are booking. I'm like, you guys are booking more than me, Like this is ridiculous. I can do a kid boys stop. But we toured and then when we would tour together, what I loved about touring with Carlos was we are both hyperactive. Like when we're together, like your two peas in a pot, Like we kind of shorthand talk. There's no like judgment. We if I tell him to just be quiet a second, like he's like okay, Like he doesn't go, oh, go, what's one with you? You know, He's like okay, you know because we just we have that camaraderie. And so as we toured together. Most comics they're drinkers and they sleep all day in the hotel and all this stuff, where with me and him, we're like, let's get up in the morning and let's go ghost hunting, like really, so we would like go and explore and like find different like weird venues and like do activities and stuff. But I remember we were in Kentucky during the Kentucky ice storm and we went to a graveyard and we were walking around this graveyard. And this is where the idea of this TV show came up. Is because Carlos is a non believer one hundred percent. He doesn't believe in any of it. He thinks it's ridiculous. He always has a scientific approach to it. And he's like, nope, because of the wind, because of us law. And I'm like, I want to prove to you that there's something other than just what is right here, Like there's something other. So we would go to these different places and I try to spook him and things like that. So eventually just just evolved into we need to have a TV show, and we want to call it The Witching Hour. And on this TV show, we and and I don't have to worry about like somebody stealing it because it really is us that make it work, because it is the personalities of us that it's the he said, she said, where it's like did you feel something? Did I feel something? And I want to put him in situations where he actually can feel something, so there's no monitors, there's no anything like that. We have a celebrity guest that comes on. We get to travel, so there's a whole you know, feeling of you know, travel and food, and so you get kind of the best of both of all the worlds of all those reality shows where there's like a food, you know, travel, and then you get to travel and then and then you get the celebrity guests and then you have ghost hunting all in one. So it's it's kind of a confusing pitch, you know, because people haven't seen that before, but they really love us, so we're just like, screw it. We're going to just film all of the episodes and we're going to make it happen because we have enough celebrity guests that we can bring on and what that celebrity guest does it kind of what it will do is it'll glean towards me or to him, and that'll be kind of the meter of like, yes, this place is haunted or yep, you know, I agree with Carlos there's nothing here.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, cool. Yeah, I love to see a skeptic like believe me too.
Speaker 2: We had one of my best friends is Joseph Rightman, which he's from that TV show Happy that's on Sci Fi and he's done like Lady in the Water and in that other one, the big boat thing, that one, the perfect story, perfect story. Oh that's a bigger boat. Okay, I went to very bigger. Ye had the wall board guy on there, good vibrations. But he we had him as our celebrity guest on the little sizzle that we did, and he did he said, look, I don't know if I felt anything, but I was definitely creeped out because we were like in this old like cellar that was really cool, and we put him in there, and we actually put him in alone. We like tricked him, and I was like because he's my best friend. So I was just like, hey, we'll be right back, and then we left and we had walkie talkies and we were talking to him through the walkie talkies and he was like, look, I definitely got creeped out, Like it was definitely lots of air pockets in there, and he was like, you could hear things that I necessarily didn't think I would be able to hear, Like I'm in the cement area and he's like, I could hear little weird things. He's like, so he goes, I don't know if that's a ghost or what, but I definitely know it was creepy, creepy yeah, way, yeah, yeah, that's impost right now.
Speaker 1: You're like such a perfect guest for the show.
Speaker 2: That's why when you were like ghosts, I was like what. I was like, Oh my gosh, Yes.
Speaker 1: Do you want to hear some ghost voices?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, it is time for evp h ev plice. So here's what I do. I go to YouTube. I find ghost hunters that have caught a ghost voice, and I want you to guess what the ghost hunter is believing that this ghost is saying. Okay, okay, so just give it a listen, tell me what you think you hear? Now. This came from the YouTuber's name is Spirit Research and e and oh it's it's in Florida. I picked it for you. It's at an Indian river. Is that a I think it's a county Indian river. Casino sounds like casino. Okay, here it is. Tell me what you think you hear?
Speaker 2: What I think hearted?
Speaker 1: Let's try it good. I think it's like a loud like but it's say according to Spirit Research, any they believe it says something? Really, do you have any Let's drum.
Speaker 2: Hm hmmm. I don't know what do you think it says?
Speaker 1: Okay, here's a couple of okays. Is it a save the drama for your mama? Is it b turn around? It could be like a Bonnie Tyler total eclipse of that. Turn around could be that, or it could be turn back time. It could be a share, it could be record time, or it could just be someone saying, Tana turner. Okay, try it. Let's listen. Hm hmm, it's turn around around.
Speaker 2: It's definitely turn it's because of the rhythm. Yeah, yeah, dun't dunt, dun, don't dun dun.
Speaker 1: I think it's someone just going Tana Turner. Maybe she was playing at the Indian River Casino.
Speaker 2: Yon They're like, I loved her. That was a That one's hard though, please yeah, ev please.
Speaker 1: Okay, here's another one. This came from the same YouTuber. They come so someone's like talking, but there's like a whisper. Okay, let's try it again. But this kind of where they come back.
Speaker 2: To, Oh, I'll do it again.
Speaker 1: But where they come back I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's creepy though. Whatever that is telling someone's heavy breathing on that person.
Speaker 1: You know that's not some cute ghost ghost breath, stinky breath. That's some years of ghost rout and he guesses, what do you think? Or let me Okay, here's some options. Hell yeah, Jackie. Maybe that's just some it they come back.
Speaker 2: It kind of sounds like hell yeah, Jackie. When you play it back now.
Speaker 1: It could be be hell say Dan, which it really sounds like that.
Speaker 2: Listen, I got goosebumps on that one.
Speaker 1: Ew Is it c take the trash out? I don't know. Maybe then someone didn't do their chores in the afterlife or d just random.
Speaker 2: It sounds like hail Satan. It does.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh my god, Okay, they thought that it said hell yeah, Jackie, No, but I think it could be a hail Satan. You're it.
Speaker 2: I got goosebumps again.
Speaker 1: It does say that I don't want to do this anymore. I quit. Okay, we have to wrap this up.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I love it so much.
Speaker 1: I'm so happy you're here. We need to do an episode that's you and Deborah. Yes, no, we need to all go ghost hunting. Let's do it and recap it on the show.
Speaker 2: Why don't we when we're recording the TV show? Yes, and we'll record also the podcast also down. Let's do there done. Carlos will be like, oh yeah, yes.
Speaker 1: Let's do it. Yes, yes, yes, okay. Where can people find you? What's going on? You have comedy special?
Speaker 2: Yes? I do. Actually brought you guys a couple of little flyers. It's called White Latina. It's on tons of streaming platforms, but if you have Amazon Prime, it's free for Prime members. And my full name is Jill Michelle Malian. But everyone calls me Jilly. You know, it's just way easier. The boys like to call me jermm like really, guys, really, but Yeah, you can find me jillyonline dot com. All social media is Jilly Online. Also, I'm more heavy on Instagram, so hit me up on that. That's good.
Speaker 1: Love your Instagram.
Speaker 2: I love it too, It's so fun. I love all your pictures.
Speaker 1: Thank you, love it.
Speaker 2: Thank you for having us.
Speaker 1: And I say us because mister mister Jackson, your puppy has been here this whole time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you took a nap. He's like talking about ghosts again.
Speaker 1: Whatever she goes. Oh, thank you guys so much for listening. I cannot wait because my birthday is this weekend and we are going to be celebrating at Casito del Campo at the Cavern Club Theater in Silver Lake, Los Angeles, California, this Saturday, the nineteenth. Because it is the first ever Ghosted Live, it is officially sold out. So I think it is safe to say that I'll be doing lots more live shows coming up, and hopefully I'll be coming to where you live at some point, maybe in twenty twenty. Now, if you did not get a ticket to Ghosted Live and you would like to here in Los Angeles, there will probably be a very very small handful of tickets that you can just go. You can show up at like the shows at eight. I would recommend you come at like six pm. Eat some dinner. The food's delicious there. You'll put your name on a list that is you talk to the bartender something. They'll tell you how to do that, and first come, first served. There'll be a couple of tickets ready to be sold. And I hope that you get to see the show. And then on Sunday the twentieth, I'm going to be an Oxnard for Ross Matthews's Dragtastic Bubbly Brunch and I cannot wait. The last time there were so many of my ghosted Booze that were there and it was so nice to see you all. And that's my actual birthday, the twentieth. Then I can't wait. Oh guys, so many wonderful things are happening. Halloween is only like a little over a week away, so please stay spooky. I love you all, both living and dead. But if I didn't ask you to haunt me, don't haunt me.
Speaker 2: Hey by Star a podcast network