Speaker 1: Welcome to the Rogue Recap.
Speaker 2: Hot takes, cold facts and zero respect for the official narrative.
Speaker 3: Sit back, roll your eyes, and let's recap rogue style. What's up you guys. Welcome to the Rogue Recap. It is Tuesday, August eighteenth, about seven o'clock again, same time.
Speaker 4: I did the show last night, and we have great news.
Speaker 3: Annoying news, but great news. So one of Fauci's henchmen has taken a full We heard about him during the Senate hearings about a month ago now probably.
Speaker 4: Even longer than that.
Speaker 3: And his name is David Morns, and he was one of the top guys and all of these you know, one of the you know, NIAD advisors and all the things. And he had all the emails going back and forth both on his Gmail and on his government email, which I don't know what is wrong.
Speaker 4: With these people.
Speaker 3: Like one of the first things you learn when you start working in any corporate environment is you don't use company email to first clearly you shouldn't be doing anything nefarious anyway, like these assholes, you know, trying to kill an entire species of people. But we'll put that to the side for a minute. But you're just not supposed to use corporate email for anything that doesn't have to do with work. But I guess for these guys, this did have to do with work, right. They were attempting to kill a bunch of people using government funding and backing and getting grant money and sending it over to China and to EcoHealth Alliance. And my hope and my prayer is that all these guys go down. I mean, obviously, you know we want we want little Tea. We want little Tea to take a big, big fall like humpty dumpty and just see you later, bap ba, have a nice life. I mean, he has been hurting. This is the thing I don't understand, right, Like liberals say that they want to love everybody, and they think it's horrible, you know, to hurt animals, and then they side with Falci who hurt everybody, literally hurt everybody and murdered.
Speaker 4: All of these beautiful little dogs.
Speaker 3: These beagles, took out their vocal cords and burned off their faces and fed them to other animals, injected them with all sorts of various ailments and other vaccines that he was to. I mean, the guy is just like it's really something out of a really scary horror movie, except that he's real. It's a real thing, and many people who have worked with Falci over the years, we learned a lot about it when COVID first really starting, you know, in twenty nineteen, twenty twenty, when we really started to pay attention and people were like, oh, yeah, I worked with Fuci during you know, all the onset of AIDS and understanding all of the various ways that they were trying to stop AIDS, and they didn't really understand how AIDS was transmitted, they didn't understand who was really affected. Obviously, now we know so much more, and obviously we also know the difference between HIV and full blown AIDS. But all of that to say, I mean, I can even remember being young and being like, what is this about?
Speaker 4: What is going on?
Speaker 3: But Faucci even then was lying to the American public, lying to them about you know, what worked, what didn't work, how he thought it was transferred, and he was wrong on everything, absolutely wrong on everything. And even then there were scientists who spoke out against him and said, yeah, that's not true, that's not happening, that's not accurate, and instead of having real conversations. They would shut those scientists down. And it's the same kind of thing too with COVID. Not to go down a rabbit hole on this, but just for a minute, there was this very strange adulation for people who got the vaccine, and then we had all those stupid things on social media, like not all heroes wear capes, or you know, save a life, get the shot or shot up, you know, stay home, save lives. Are you guys for real? Like such a weak and feckless society comparatively to our ancestors, to storm the beaches of Normandy in the freezing cold with nothing more than the shoes on their feet, the clothes on their back, scared to death at the age of eighteen. A lot of these guys jumping out of planes. I mean, I just think about how far we have come. You know, I say this all the time. My husband and I say this a lot. Actually. You know, when you go out and you drive, how bad people drive? Like sometimes you laugh, you say, oh my gosh, people drive so bad. No, people really are driving very bad. There's a few reasons. Number one, they took their driving test, but they didn't actually read. They didn't actually study. Another one is they're all on their phones. They think they can look at their phone while operating a motor vehicle. You know, your car weighs about two thousand pounds.
Speaker 4: Just as like a point.
Speaker 3: Of note, you probably like if you need your hands and your feet, you need your eyes, you need your brain, you need all of it. You can't have like one hand on the steering wheel, one hand on the phone. And now not for nothing. If you have a new phone, a new car, all of them work together. You can use talk to text. You never need to pick up your phone. What are you doing these?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: I don't know, guys. I mean now I really am down a rabbit hole. I'm sorry that happens because I get pissed off and I get distracted, and I think of all the things I want to talk to you about. And I have a list of things I want to talk to you about tonight. So I'm going to go back and stay focused. So David Morrin's former NIAID advisor, he pled guilty today in the COVID nineteen record scheme. So I'm reading this from CBS, and I picked CBS specifically so that anybody listening to this who might be you know, center right, center left, and they're like, she's reading with backs news, she's reading from Newsmax. Yes, I do read both of those, but I also read lots of things on the left, because, in case you don't know this news alert, I hate everybody, so I read it all. So the story here from CBS News. A former senior advisor at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases that's the long acronym I read before, has now pled guilty to a charge stemming from a scheme to hide federal records during the COVID nineteen pandemic under a deal. And that has a hyperlink. I'm not going on that right now. Reached with federal prosecutors in Maryland. David Morins, who is now seventy eight years old, has pled guilty to one count of conspiracy to commit offenses and to defraud the United States, and he faces up to five years in prison. Now Here is the thing. This guy was indicted in April, charged with five counts for his role in this whole big scheme about the COVID nineteen pandemic and YadA, YadA. But he's taking responsibility for what he did, which is more than what I can say for a little Tea right with his auto pen, you know, Pard in there, and so in some of these emails, they're still blacking out the names of the people that he spoke to. So it says here, it says Moran's work with two co conspirators. The first co conspirator served as the president and CEO of a New York based nonprofit that received a grant in twenty fourteen title Understanding the Risk of back Coronavirus emergence the Wuhan Institute of Virology in Wuhan, China. So, if I had to guess, I would consider this an educated guest, because, as you guys know, I am obsessed with this story and I am dedicated to seeing Little Tea go to jail. I believe that's probably Peter Danzick of the Echo Health Alliance, because they are the nonprofit. They are based in New York. He has spoken out. They did get a grant in twenty fourteen, they got another one I think in twenty nineteen or twenty two money, and they sent all of their money over to the Wuhan Institute of Virology in Wuhan, China. So I think that that narrows that down. The other person, I'm assuming is probably Little Tea, but they're saying it's a physician, scientist, and professor who worked for an academic institute that received federal grants.
Speaker 4: So that could be Redfield.
Speaker 3: That could be I mean, honestly, could be anybody, right, AnyWho. Oh, and then it further goes on, I'm right, look at that. I didn't even read all the way to the bottom. It says emails made public by the GOP led Select Committee Select Committee on the Coronavirus Pandemic indicate that the New York based nonprofit is Echohealth Alliance and co conspirator one Peter Desk. Okay, So that's that at least we know that now. In any event, I'm super excited that somebody is going to jail. And I think the thing that we really need to kind of hone in on here is when we look at all of these people who did all these commercials, right, and they kept saying, you know, take the vax, it's safe, Take the vax, save a life, Take the vax. You know, don't go outside, stay in your house, stay away. You know why they did that because they wanted everybody to be afraid. You know, fear is a motivator. It's a very powerful motivator. And I think people thought, for real, if they stayed home and they went nowhere and they just used Instacart, they could get what they needed from the grocery store without ever leaving their house, without thinking for a second. You know, this is an airborne virus, guys. You know, like doesn't matter if you're not leaving your house.
Speaker 4: It's in the air.
Speaker 3: And if you're bringing things into your home from Instacart, which A you just had a stranger shop for all your food. B. Then you had a stranger bag it all up, handed to another stranger put it in that stranger's car. Like there was no common sense, there was no there was no real active thought. And that's the kind of stuff that I think we're lacking in general. And we've seen that this past week a lot with all of these people that are talking about our education system and they are spending so much time. I mean, these poor teachers, God bless them. I don't know where these people teach. But if we could just put all of them into like one great institution where they could like just drop knowledge because they actually care, Like these are teachers of the year and people who stay late and work second job so that they can help kids who don't have enough in their classroom or maybe have a bad home life or whatever it is. I'm like, who are these teachers, because I have not run into any of them. I run into the lunatic teachers who are wearing rainbow shirts and trans arrows, and you know, they don't believe in showering, and they make sure you know because they stink. You know, all this weird stuff they're wearing, like Lululemon tights to class, and like the Lululemon seam is like screaming for dear life to be set free. It's just there is a lack of personal care in the sense that you when you go out into the public, right, you should look a certain kind of way. You should look like you meant to go outside. I have never understood these people who shop in their pajama pants. But why why are you wearing pajama pants? Why?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 3: Even like these kids, like they go to college and then they like go to their you know, they go roll out of bed in their dorm and they go and have breakfast. I'm like, Okay, I get it, Like this is your home, but the cafeteria is not your kitchen in your parents' house.
Speaker 4: It's a cafeteria.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: Put on a pair of pants meant to be worn in public. Take some pride in yourself, Take some pride in the way you look.
Speaker 4: Get a shower.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 3: I feel so blessed because my kids are great. They take care of themselves and they are so accomplished. And then I look at their friends and I'm like, holy shit. I mean, these kids are drinking, they're they're smoking pot, they're experimenting with drugs. They're making all the wrong decisions. And don't get me wrong, lots of kids do, and they find their way out and they find this path.
Speaker 4: But I think when you get.
Speaker 3: Sidelined with all this misinformation, full of back to David Morin's you know, pleading guilty today, you have people that are lying to you, that are trying to hurt you, that are heads of huge organizations, national health institutes, people that are in charge of giving out grants, and these are the leaders of our society. It's no wonder that we are then having those people who are pro creating these mongrels. Of society who think that pajama pants are acceptable outerwear to go into public. Like it all has a trickle down effect and people will say, oh, we're so free now, that's what it's all about. Like you look back at like Woodstock or something like that, and we thought Woodstock was nuts, like Woodstock is every day now. People they just they don't work, They have no gumption. And you know, I have a funny clip here from this really funny comedian. I was going to play it later in the show, but I think I'm going to play it now because I've sort of, you know, rolled.
Speaker 4: Into this topic. But she takes on.
Speaker 3: The current societal I guess entitlement mind right, Like we're so entitled and these kids are so elitist, and she really breaks it down and I found it last night and I was like, I'm definitely playing in the show tomorrow.
Speaker 4: She is so spot on.
Speaker 3: But I believe that the kids and the young adults that we're seeing today are a product of the Faucies and the Morans and the Obamas and the Clinton's and the Mitch McConnell's and the John Thunees, like they have raised entitled, disgusting people and then those people went on to raise entitled, disgusting people until you have nothing left but a society that expects you to bring it to them. They don't want to work, they don't know how to get dressed, they don't know how to handwrite anymore. Everything's done on a phone or a computer. You can order anything, you can buy anything with literally not leaving your house or your bed. You can do anything from your computer or your phone. And you don't understand why it's not done faster because you've never worked, so you have no concept of how long things actually take. It's like Bill Maher this past week when he broke down the twenty dollars burrito that some you know, douchebag was yelling at jd Vance about, and he was like, yeah, I guess you're right. You know, a burrito shouldn't cost twenty dollars. Yeah, No, that person is not right because the burrito does not cost twenty dollars at all. Bill Maher laid it out perfectly. The burrito is not twenty dollars. All the add ons are the twenty dollars. It costs, you know, three to five bucks to make it. Or you could go to the restaurant yourself and pick it up. Maybe then it's five or seven bucks. But the problem is you're not doing that. You're going on door Dash or grub Hub. You're ordering it so somebody is making it. Then they're putting a gratuity on it. Then they're putting a tax on it. Then you've got a DoorDash or a grubhub feed. Then you've got a tip or something for the grubhub driver, and before you know it, you're at twenty bucks. The burrito itself, not twenty bucks, the burrito plus all of your laziness and your inability to either make it yourself or go pick it up because you don't want to leave your house or do anything that's twenty bucks. That's the reality of where we are today. So take a listen to Tammy Pescatali. I think she's hysterical.
Speaker 5: See this all the time. You're upset because you're like, I can't afford a house.
Speaker 8: You blame us, Okay, I mean I don't know that that's true. I think you make way more money than we ever did and houses are more expensive, but it's kind of the same.
Speaker 5: But I also tell you why you can't afford the house.
Speaker 8: If you're really wrong, knowing you're gonna get mad, but it's because you it look good.
Speaker 5: You do self care.
Speaker 8: You've been doing self care since you're twelve fourteen years old. You go get manicures and pedicures.
Speaker 5: Even if you're.
Speaker 8: Guys, if you're a god, you get your hair extension thousands of dollars, your hair cut. Your teeth are perfect, they're white, they're straight. You got a boob job, a nose job, no job, but.
Speaker 5: You literally.
Speaker 8: Okay, we were a little fugly, but we have houses. Right, We did add home perms and acinet all right. If you were a dude and you went bald, you were bald, you bought a hat. You didn't fly to Turkey and get your ass hair put on your head.
Speaker 5: Costs a lot of money. That's why you can't afford the house.
Speaker 8: Yeah, beautiful tattoos, they tell stories this ink thousands of dollars.
Speaker 5: Thousands of dollars. Didn't cost us anything to have a tattoo. When we were a kid. You wanted a tattoo, you bought a bunch of crackerjack.
Speaker 8: Boxes and thumped them all out and hope you got the little anchor, licking, sticking under.
Speaker 3: So it's not the whole thing, it's part of it. But she literally runs through and I think she's hysterical. She literally runs through all of the things that people expect, but they're not willing to work for it. And it's a very sad reality of where we are today, because it's very true, you know, And I think if we had a little bit more patience, a little bit more work ethic, a little bit more of the every day, we would be in a much better position. And I truly am starting to wonder if we can get it back, you know. I the idea that these people think that they can live with their parents, you know, they don't want to get their own house because it's too expensive. It's not that it's too expensive, it's that we live in a society right now that isn't willing to work. Like I have always had two and three jobs my entire life, so did my mom. That was how we live, that was how we work. That was how we saved. If you wanted something, you sacrificed other things so that you could save up for it.
Speaker 4: It was normal.
Speaker 3: That was how we did things. That's not how it is anymore. Everything is a human right. You know, there's a woman in New York right now who's saying that some crimes are quote, crimes of necessity.
Speaker 4: This is a true story, and I.
Speaker 3: Thought about this today.
Speaker 4: I was like, crimes of necessity.
Speaker 3: So if a crime of necessity is I don't have enough money, so I have to steal toothpaster, I don't have enough money, so I have to steal deodoran, or I don't have enough money so I have to steal bread. Well, who is deciding what the necessity is?
Speaker 4: Who is deciding.
Speaker 3: When we get to the spot that that's not a necessity.
Speaker 4: Who determines it?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 3: I mean, we can't even decide what a boy or a girl is. I can remember mister Rogers back in the day. We've all seen that clip circulating all over the internet right now saying girls or mommies, boys or daddies. This is how things work now. Everybody has to be confused all the time, and everyone is so afraid to say what is is because they don't want to get canceled. It's time to stop giving a shit about getting canceled by people who who literally don't know if they have a dick or a vagina.
Speaker 4: I think I'm good.
Speaker 3: I don't actually care if you cancel me at all. And if you are a grown ass man or a grown ass woman and you decide you want to run around and dress up like you're not good for you have at it. I hope you are happy and that that.
Speaker 4: Fulfills you in some way.
Speaker 3: But that doesn't mean that everybody else has to now subscribe to your crazy.
Speaker 4: That's not fair.
Speaker 3: If you want to call yourself Joan instead of John, okay, that's fine, but you were born John, and the last time I checked you, peace standing up. Sorry, But these are the realities. And while they are uncomfortable for a lot of people for some very strange reason, they are the reality. And so we keep having conversations about how to navigate, how to navigate. There is no navigating. It's done. You want to go play girls basketball, you can't. You're not a girl. Oh you're a trans no problem. Start your only, get all your own players, get one in every state, do your thing. Maybe that's your Maybe that's your path. Okay, your lot in life was to start the trans League. And now a bunch of dudes that think their chicks and a bunch of chicks that think their dudes can all play together in this trans league and knock each other out, have at it. I hope you guys do great. But this whole idea that we don't know what a woman is and we don't know what a man is, that's just not fair. You don't see a bunch of trans women, you know, trans dudes. Excuse me running out trying to sign up for the NFL because I know if I will go up tomorrow, and I was like, I don't want to be Linda anymore. I want to be Larry. Okay, Larry, you think you're gonna go play with the NFL, good luck. You're gonna get run over. You're gonna break every bone in your body because you know the Linda Larry thing. It might work as a spoof, but when you actually get out on the field, you're gonna be in big trouble because they're gonna crush you because they're big than you, because that's how God made them. Period and a sentence, and so that's why you don't see that happening. But instead, you know, it's like the Chappelle's Get My husband showed this to me.
Speaker 4: The other day, and I thought it was so.
Speaker 3: Spot on, where he's like, fine, you want to have dudes that think they're women in the WNBA, Let's bring Lebron James in. He'll score eight hundred and forty points a freaking game. That's the truth, and that's that's what reality is, the idea that the WNBA now needs to take a four month hiatus to figure out what a woman is.
Speaker 4: Just start your own damn league.
Speaker 3: If you want to be something that nobody else is, then just go be it and do your own thing. But stop trying to make everybody else be it and do it. It's enough already, Honestly, it's enough. And that was, you know, full circle back to David Moorn's who you know, pled guilty today and obviously was indicted back in April and five counts, pled guilty today to one count. It's this idea that we all have to do the same thing. I don't want to get the shot. I don't believe in you. I don't believe in the virus, and I don't believe in what you're saying cures the virus. I think you assholes clause the virus. I think you created the virus. I think your goal was to kill as many people as possible. I think you want a population control. You want it mind control.
Speaker 4: You want it to.
Speaker 3: Sigh up the world and see just how much control you could exercise.
Speaker 4: What was enough?
Speaker 3: Problem is it's never enough, because if you are a student of history, and if you're paying attention to Lenin and Stalin and Mao and Hitler, then you have already seen this movie and you know how it ends. You don't need to try it again. That's exactly what's happening now. It's the same idea as people who say, oh, you know, people are afraid of Abdullah Sayed because he's a Muslim. No, I'm not afraid of Muslims. I'm not afraid of Islam. I could give a shit less about them. Actually, what I do have a problem with are people who come from other countries and think that their nationalities, their ethenticities, and their religion should super seed those of the country to which they have visited. If you want to come here and change stuff for the better, and maybe you know, start a great nonprofit, you know, help to raise abandoned dogs, you know, work with inmates, all these things that like you know, are positive and help to lift a society up in areas where they're hurting most. That's great, but that's not what's happening with these Muslim communities. The Somalis, the West Indies, the people that are coming from Haiti, the people that are coming from Mexico. These are all people, regardless of their religion. They're coming into the country. They are not assimilating, and they are living off.
Speaker 4: Of the government. In the case of people who are.
Speaker 3: Coming here who happen to be practicing the religion of Islam, quote unquote, the religion of peace, we are seeing a non assimilation to the point where they have their own laws, they have their own courts, they have their own police, none of which is sanctioned by our government, none of which is sanctioned by.
Speaker 4: Any of the states.
Speaker 3: But everybody just turns a blind eye because nobody wants to say anything against it. I mean, I remember during the I think it was Pride month June, which is so ridiculous, but whatever, and so you had these clashes of you know, these practicing Muslims. We don't believe in the the LGBTQ movement. It's like, oh, oh, now, which which group are we going with because you know, both of these are you know, we got to figure out how we want to diversify this because everybody's got to be equitable here, right, nobody.
Speaker 4: We can't look down on anybody. That is the problem.
Speaker 3: If everybody lived in a society based on meritocracy and not based on your color, your gender, your ideology, your religion, you know, any of that, just meritocracy. Do you put the work in? Do you deserve the spot? Are you smart enough? Do you work hard enough? Do you care enough? Are you loyal enough to be in said position? If you are, great, welcome aboard. We're so happy to have you. But the problem is that's not the case. A lot of these people are just rolling around. They want to bring everything down because they haven't figured out how to get it fairly. So instead of getting it fairly, they run around talking about hate, talking about love beats hate, kindness, be kind, blah blah blah. The same guy screaming in your face with green hair and his black you know, army boots telling you that he's going to kill you because you don't think like him, is wearing a T shirt that says be kind almost always right. The irony is completely lost on those of us who have not stepped outside of it all and said, yeah, I think I'm out. This is all sigh up, bullshit, I'm good. You guys keep killing each other, have a nice life. I'm out of it because that's where normal. And I'm going to use that word. Sorry if it offends you. Actually I'm not at all, but we're going to use that word.
Speaker 4: It's normal.
Speaker 3: Like most people are working, want to pay their mortgage, want to go home, want to do their thing, and want to be left alone. We want to elect people fairly. We want to show our ID when we show up because we have ID, because we belong here and we did all the things we were supposed to do.
Speaker 4: And oh guy, by.
Speaker 3: The way, every literal thing that you do in your life requires an ID, literally everything casting a check, buying a home, getting a car, getting on an airplane. But you don't think your civil liberty should require you to have an idea that say you're supposed to be here. I mean, it's just all so ridiculous, guys. And now we've got these DSA lunatics that are involved in our elections, and they know that they figured out how to rig everything, so they're not worried about winning.
Speaker 4: They love pontificating. It's fun.
Speaker 3: So we've got this guy today, Cliff Connolly I think his name is, and he's saying that his goal is you know, he hates the US Constitution. So it's a giant obstacle and we've got to get over it. Here's something that I don't understand. I guess I'm never going to understand it. Why in the world do you want to be here if you hate everything we're founded on. We're the only nation in the world that has the Constitution, the Declaration of Independence, the Bill of Rights, the founding bothers, you know, letters to the people, all of the federalist papers like you name it. That's it, Like, we're the country that has it. So if you don't like that, why.
Speaker 4: Don't you leave?
Speaker 3: You know, go live in Cuba, Go live in Venezuela, Go live in Ukraine, go live in Russia. Check out Pakistan. You think you want to live on the other side of Israel. You want to hang out with Helmas, have at it? What are you doing here? What we are is what we are. Why should we change for you? Who died and made the DSA the boss, not me, that's for sure. And if you think that socialism is going to get you over the hump, and you think that everybody should have to share what they have, fine, let's start with you here. Give me your cell phone, give me your Starbucks. You can't stay home anymore. Oh, by the way, I'm taking your door dash account. Why because socialism.
Speaker 4: It's fair. I want some of that.
Speaker 3: See how quickly things change when you have to put your own skin in the game. If and when that happens, that is when people get the wake up call. Then and only then take a listen to this idiot from the DSA.
Speaker 4: Cool.
Speaker 1: So, the two things that we're famous for is are committed to a program and our hatred of the United States Constitution. And what the program does is it gives us a roadmap to revolution, and it gives us the obstacle that we finally will have to get over to have a revolution, which is the United States Constitution basis of the United States government. And what the Minimum Maximum Program specifically, what that format specifically gives us is that roadmap. It gives us the minimum circumstances under which we would be able to take power and govern and it gives us the maximum program, which is the goals that we're actually aiming for. It also clarifies democracy as both the end goal and as part of the process to get there, ensures the internal party democracy that we want to see in dssay. So it really wraps up the revolutionary tradition of democracy that I think socialisms in the United States have always been a part of and aims at at a future that we can live in as a human species, because I think absent a revolutionary democratic, socialist republic in North America, we may not have a livable future.
Speaker 3: So that's Cliff Connolly. He's afraid of not having a livable future. He thinks the best way to do it is to undo everything that we have and get rid of our founding documents. I think what probably makes more sense, Cliff, if I may, is we actually go back to the constitution that we pay so little attention to. Because I agree with you, the country is definitely on the wrong path, but it's because.
Speaker 4: Of people like you. It's because of people like.
Speaker 3: You not adhering to the laws and the rules as they were meant to be lived by. And so what happens is you have all of these individuals who are just like, we don't have enough, we don't have this. I'm like, well, you don't have enough because you brought in twenty to thirty million illegals who don't pay into a system, they leach off of it. The medical system is completely and totally unsupported but overloaded by all of these people who've come in. So now healthcare is unaffordable and unavailable because it's servicing people who actually don't pay into it or support it in any way, shape or form. And the overall, you know, the rates and the interest rates, the housing rates, you know, a fair minimum wage, everything goes up up up because you kept saying you want it more. But as you want more, that means that people have to charge more. So now the cost of goods has gone up. But you're not really putting in the work, right, you're just mad and angry. And so now we have to get somebody else to do the work who's willing to be paid under the table. And sometimes they're an illegal immigrant, and sometimes they're just somebody willing to take a little bit of cash in hand. It's all about when we as a people take a stand. So now we have this other street reporter. I don't know this young woman's name, but I love her.
Speaker 4: She's great.
Speaker 3: She's on she does a lot of stuff on X and she's just there. She's got a shirt on and says free speed. She's just asking people general questions and she stops this woman who really likes black eyeliner. For those of you listening, just kind of like picture like somebody who may or may or not, you know, lived during the Pharaoh of the time of the Pharaoh, because it's a lot of black eyeliner.
Speaker 4: But anyways, I digress.
Speaker 3: So she's standing there, she's got this bucket hat on, and she is telling this reporter that she believes that Islam is the way and that they are less oppressive than Mega.
Speaker 4: True story.
Speaker 3: This is a average white woman in America.
Speaker 7: They are, even if they're a radical Islamist. Yes, there's no right to judge them. Because we have freedom of religion. We should be able to believe in whoever we want to believe it on we do.
Speaker 6: Who do you have more in common with? Would you say a Trump supporter or a radical Islamist.
Speaker 7: I don't even know if it's between the two of them.
Speaker 6: Just between the two who do you think you would have more in common.
Speaker 7: With probably a radical with a long yeah, yeah, yeah, because I just I'm not hatred. I don't believe it all. They don't push hatred on. They believe in their God. You know, I don't believe.
Speaker 4: That everybody hates.
Speaker 7: I just can't. There's a lot of hatred that he's closing, a lot of hatreds in this world.
Speaker 6: I do believe that you would say that Trump supporters are more hateful than radical Islama's.
Speaker 7: It's not even Democrat Republican anymore. It's Democrat and Maga. The Republicans became maga. It's like drink the kool aid. Be Maga, and it shouldn't be Mega. You know, they wear hats and T shirts. If you're going to go to an event, enjoy it. Just be yourself, don't advertise hatred. And that's what MEGA does.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and well that's a good point. Glad you brought that up. If you saw someone wearing one of those red hats chanting make America great again, or you saw someone shouting a lot walk bar running down the breezeway here, who would you feel more safe with.
Speaker 7: The one shouting yeah? Okay, yeah, the maga that I'm honestly, I'm afraid to go pass trucks anymore because they all have stip popper stickers on their cars. Maga, you know of all this, and I'm also afraid, like years ago, when we pass somebody on the highway, you give them the finger or just you know.
Speaker 3: For a Muslim rule, you would be covered head to toe and you would be subjugated to your home and you would be worth less than a goat, because that's what they tell you. You know, they want to marry you. They say I marry you three times. They want to divorce you that they say I divorce you three times. Rape is considered part of their religion. Allah tells them that they are allowed to rape anyone that is not a Muslim. They're also allowed to rip the Muslims. But if you're an infidel, it's like a free for all. It is not a crime. You can rape kids. I mean they are marrying eight to nine year olds in these countries. And that goes into a whole other topic that we're going to do this week too. You know, the pedophilia, the porn, this obsession with everything that is so disgusting and abhorrent where it involves kids has really reached an all time high. And I don't know, I'm really not sure about this. I gotta be honest. I don't know if it's always been like this and we just didn't know, or if, like, you know, because now we have so much media, right, so it's like you can catch people.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 3: They just had a guy today, he's a New Jersey like athletic director and they caught and peep in in the little girl's windows and stuff.
Speaker 4: I'm like, what, I don't I just don't get it, you know.
Speaker 3: Or these people that watch baby porn, just think about what we're saying. This is someone who has taken an infant and is performing sexual acts on that infant. Really think about how disturbing and upsetting that is. And there is an industry for this.
Speaker 4: So it's not happening once or twice.
Speaker 3: It's happening by the millions because people like this now have a voice and don't believe in law and order and don't believe that somebody wearing a hat that says Maga who believes in Jesus Christ and America first, is less frightening than someone screaming Allahu Akbar nine to eleven was only twenty five years ago, in a couple of weeks, you know what I'm saying. And this Dutro thinks that allaho Akbar is not a scary thing.
Speaker 4: I hear allaho Akbar, I am immediately.
Speaker 3: In like fright or flight, Like I'm like, what is happening? But these people, I don't know. It's just so odd to me. It's like they're all asleep at the switch. They have decided that none of this matters anymore and that we can all just live together in peace and harmony. No we can't, No, we cannot. We can share common spaces, but we all need to go back to our respective spaces to be who we are in those spaces. But in the common spaces, we have to respect one ideology. It's called America. America believes in the Constitution. Our freedoms and our and our rights come from the Constitution. These idiots that are going around and saying that they want to get rid of it are the very people that are using it right now to spread their messages. And even you know, we look at these candidates like this Abdulla is like, oh, people don't like me.
Speaker 4: Because I'm Muslim.
Speaker 3: No, I don't like you because you're an asshole and you lie about everything.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 3: This guy's a doctor on paper, only he walks around like a shit don't stink. He makes up stories that aren't true. Oh and by the way, his sister believes in terrorism. His mother used to work for a terrorist, helped with an organization that gave direct financial support to Oh, I don't know bin Laden the Taliban Hamas. I'm thinking that this guy probably not a good place for him to be is in the Senate in America. But nobody does their homework. It's like when Barack Obama was running for president and he had Dreams of My Father and Audacity of Hope were his two books, and I had to read them both for the job I had, And I can honestly tell you I read that book and I was like, oh my god, I hope this guy never becomes president. He hates white people, he hates America, he believes in Marxism, he.
Speaker 4: Believes in socialism.
Speaker 3: He goes through this whole thing and his books like he wasn't hiding it. He was just depending on the laziness of the average American voter. And you know what, he was right, He won, and people voted for him because they believed he was something that he was not, even though he was telling you exactly who he was. Okay, so that's a half an hour bad news. You guys want some really good news, I'm going to give you the best good news story that I have heard in ages. I absolutely love this story. So there is this gentleman. He was born in a German orphanage.
Speaker 4: He lived in.
Speaker 3: This orphanage for nineteen years. He was never adopted, Okay, so sad every day he was in it was a Catholic orphanage, and every day he says that he prayed on his rosary that he would meet the father that he had never met, and so on and so forth. And so he goes through this. This whole thing grows up, never adopted, wondered.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 3: He quotes it says, when you see other kids being picked up by parents, you start realizing, why.
Speaker 4: Is nobody picking me up?
Speaker 3: So he would pray every day the same prayer, Please one day I want to meet my father. So anyways, here he is, he's a growing up. Right, It's fifty years later, he's married, he's got a great wife.
Speaker 4: She goes and gets.
Speaker 3: A DNA kit, and somehow they are.
Speaker 4: Able to the genealogist that did it.
Speaker 3: We're able to find a couple of his cousins, and they start to track down that his father was in the US military. He was stationed in Europe in the late sixties. He came home to America in nineteen seventy, had no idea that the woman he had been with was pregnant, had no idea that he had a son. So I want to play a little bit of this, this audio of this gentleman telling his story. It is such a good story. It's something nice to end on tonight.
Speaker 4: Take a listen.
Speaker 2: For the first time in a lifetime, Joshua Schniloh meets his family.
Speaker 9: Old Ryo Yeah.
Speaker 2: Raised in Germany by Catholic orphanage for nineteen years, Joshua grew up wondering when it would be his turn.
Speaker 4: To go home.
Speaker 9: Nobody picking me up.
Speaker 2: Though he was never adopted, stopped looking for his place. Joshua remembers the prayer he made daily over a rosary.
Speaker 9: Please one day I want to meet my father.
Speaker 2: A year ago, his wife gifted him an ancestry kit.
Speaker 5: A little bit of fear that he gets rejected again. But I also knew.
Speaker 4: That he has a family he belongs.
Speaker 2: A genealogy professional got to work on helping Joshua find family.
Speaker 4: Where well Hello.
Speaker 2: And after finding a couple relatives.
Speaker 9: She called me and said, she said, I may find your father.
Speaker 2: Arthur Crolbert served two years in the military stationed in Europe. I did not know I had left a baby over there in Germany when I was transferred back to the United States.
Speaker 9: And if I had known that, I brought him back to the United States with.
Speaker 2: Me without revealing his identity. Joshua called his dad under the guise of insurance needs, hoping to get a few questions answered.
Speaker 9: And he actually opened the door by asking me, hey, I hear an accident. Where is your accent from? I said from Germany? And he said, oh, I was German? I know Germany? He said, oh, really, was you elving Germany? I said yes, Oh, when way in Germany? He said nineteen sixty nine, nineteen seventy, And then I became more and more nervous. Well, you elving kaisersl out of Germany. I said yes, and I stopped talking. I was like, oh, I just spoke with my father.
Speaker 2: And one DNA test later.
Speaker 9: The laboratory called me and said, we visits your dad by nine and nine.
Speaker 2: Point nine percent, and it was like wow, he said, oh lord, let's go.
Speaker 9: We found him.
Speaker 2: Days later they met bo Shitded Tears, who was having to admit one.
Speaker 9: Another, putting my rosary around his neck. The rosary I prayed every time when I prayed, he has it now.
Speaker 2: And Saturday in Jefferson, Texas, Joshua walked alongside his dad into a room of people waiting to love him.
Speaker 3: So I don't know about you, guys, but that story just chokes me up. And this guy is such a beautiful man. He's like so full of love, so happy, and honestly he looks just like his dad.
Speaker 4: So it's actually just great.
Speaker 3: So happy note for you guys to end on tonight. I want to thank you guys for listening. I am Linda McLaughlin. This is the Rogue Recap. You can find me online at Linda mick at Rogue Recap and we will.
Speaker 4: Talk to you tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Good Night, everybody,