Speaker 1: Hi. I'm Josh Dean very serious investigative podcast journalists.
Speaker 2: And I'm Rory Scovell, extremely serious comedian, actor, lover and fighter.
Speaker 1: We want to tell you about our new show Crimeless, from the ingenious minds at SmartLess Media, Campside Media, and Big Money Players. It's coming out this fall, and it's like a new kind of true crime podcast one where we dig into the stupider side of breaking the law.
Speaker 2: That's right. Every week, we're going to tell you about some ridiculous attempted crime, all dreamed up by some of the dumbest criminals in the world.
Speaker 1: And we're going to start the whole thing off with an extra long tail, almost too good to be true. It's called Crimeless Hillbilly Heist, and it's hosted by a friend of ours.
Speaker 2: A friend who's kind of a jackass himself. Oh God, Johnny, that's your cue.
Speaker 3: Thanks, Rory. I'm Johnny Knoxville, and I'm going to kick the Crimeless train off with the wild and wooly tail about a gang of high functioning nitwits who somehow pulled off a mare his third largest cash heist.
Speaker 1: The pile of money I ended up with weighed over a ton.
Speaker 2: Literally what I say, I stole a ton of money.
Speaker 1: It's true.
Speaker 3: The crew has hold of an entire bank vault full of cash, and they've got the FBI and the media hot on their trail. But if you got so much dough and there's no way to hide it, why not put it to good use. They bought a mansion, bought a BMW, bought a tahoe, bought a forty.
Speaker 1: Three thousand dollars ring pressed in plants for his sisters.
Speaker 3: And don't forget the leopard print staircase, the velvet elvis painting, and a wine cellar stocked with the finest cheap beer. Regular folks who risked everything just so they could buy their way into a different life.
Speaker 2: I remember saying I'm a rich bitch now kind of felt good.
Speaker 1: Kind of like Robinhood, except for the part where he steals from the rich and gives to the poor.
Speaker 2: I'm not that genius.
Speaker 3: It's a damn near inspiring true story for anyone out there who's ever shot for the moon. Then just totally muffed up the landing. He was just going to leave the method up to me because I was a trained assassin.
Speaker 1: They stole seventeen million dollars and had not bought a ticket to help him escape.
Speaker 2: So we're sating like, oh God, what do we do? What do we do?
Speaker 3: Come for the true crime twists and turns, and stay for the screw ups. It was kind of like the perfect storm and a sewer that was dumb.
Speaker 2: People do not follow my example.
Speaker 3: Introducing crime Less Hillbilly Heist, a podcast that proves almost anything as possible from SmartLess media, campsite media, and big money players. Coming October fifteenth, with new episodes every Wednesday for eight weeks, followed by a weekly show hosted by Rory and Josh. Just follow Crimeless Hillbilly Heist wherever you get your podcasts or bend the entire series at launch exclusively on the iHeartRadio app