Speaker 1: Transmitting this guy.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the show. Hope you had a good weekend, Morris Studio morning.
Speaker 3: I glad everybody's here. Let's start with a little Riddle me this. I know it's early. Let's get your brains going here.
Speaker 2: These are all kids riddles, so i'll last the riddle.
Speaker 3: You'll have ten seconds from when I finish it to get the kids riddle for example, what goes up but never goes down?
Speaker 2: Age boom?
Speaker 3: It's early, Yes, stretch it out. Riddle me this, Amy, your first I'll read it twice. I'm full of holes, but I can still hold a lot of water.
Speaker 2: What am I? Correct?
Speaker 3: Didn't even need a second read, just fired up lunchbox. I get smaller every time I take a bath.
Speaker 2: What am I?
Speaker 3: You can answer whenever? Okay, bor so correct? But the timer doesn't start to off for the second reading, Eddie, I get wet while drying.
Speaker 2: What am I? It's a towel? Good?
Speaker 1: A little scene there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, a little something we did in the first round fish flash, Yeah, a little bat thing? Amy, who riddled me this? I have a head and a tail that will never meet. Having too many of me is always a treat.
Speaker 2: What am I?
Speaker 3: I have a head and a tail that will never meet. Having too many of me is always a treat.
Speaker 4: What am I?
Speaker 3: Timer starts now, who riddle me this? I have a head and a tail that will never meet. Having too many of me is always a treat.
Speaker 2: What am I?
Speaker 1: Well, gosh, I have two things in my mind.
Speaker 2: I need an answer. Correct? Okay? Wow, Well at the buzzer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was throwing me off by the too many as a tree does.
Speaker 1: Like lobster.
Speaker 2: Lunchbox, I make two people out of one? What am I? I make two people out of one? What am I? Who riddle me this? Mirror? Correct?
Speaker 6: Oh, that's good lunch, Oh eddie?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have three hands, but I cannot scratch myself.
Speaker 2: What am I? I have three hands, but I cannot scratch myself. What am I? Who riddle me this? Three hands?
Speaker 6: I mean the clock has two hands unless you're counting that second hand right, because it's an hour minute second?
Speaker 2: Let's go clop.
Speaker 3: Correct, Amy, I come in different color. Sometimes I'm hot, sometimes I'm sweet. Even though I have a bell. It doesn't ring. What am I? I come in different colors? Sometimes I'm hot, sometimes I'm sweet, even though I have a bell.
Speaker 2: It doesn't ring. What am I?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: I read it twice? I come in different color? Sometimes I'm hot, sometimes I'm sweet. Even though I have a bell, it doesn't ring.
Speaker 2: What am I?
Speaker 1: Even though I have a bell, it doesn't ring. I come in someone's hot taco bell.
Speaker 3: No, it's a bell pepper, different colors hot or sweet?
Speaker 2: I have a bell, it doesn't ring a bell pepper.
Speaker 6: I thought taco bell hot sauces.
Speaker 2: Amy's out lunchbox.
Speaker 3: I am a seed? That is a three letter word. Take two letters away, and I still sound the same.
Speaker 2: What am I? I may I am? I'm I'm going to read it again every time it's twice. Yeah, no, I know.
Speaker 3: I am a seed that is a three letter word. Take two letters away, and I still sound the same?
Speaker 2: What am I? I seed? That is a three letter word? How far.
Speaker 3: I am a seed? There's a three letter word? Take two letters away and I still sound the same.
Speaker 2: Oh, I got it?
Speaker 1: What am I?
Speaker 2: There's a seed? Time? Pumpkin seed?
Speaker 3: I don't know? Correct you guys. It's a take away?
Speaker 2: Is a seed?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: As a little seed, eddie. If you get this, you win. If you miss it, we go to sudden death. I sound like one letter, but I'm written with three. I show you things when you look through me. What am I? I sound like one letter, but I'm written with three. I show you things when you look through me.
Speaker 2: What am I? Riddle me?
Speaker 3: This show you things when you look through me? I sound like one letter, but I'm written with three. I show you things when you look through me. But I've said it for three times. It's third time yellow card for Amy. The third time happens during the timing. And now the timer starts over because Amy interrupted.
Speaker 7: Oh no.
Speaker 2: You are tu b TV. You say one more time? No time. All I have is b all. Amy's aggressive this.
Speaker 5: Morning, and I just go I just got money. I said it was a three letter word, not a three word. I was trying to nobody in your head.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: We're in.
Speaker 3: It's sudden death. One one buzz in with your name. What animal can jump higher than a building?
Speaker 2: Maybe all animals jump.
Speaker 1: An hour?
Speaker 2: All animals because buildings can't jump? Anonymous sin any of the questions to be well, Hello, Bobby Bones.
Speaker 3: I heard you talking recently about secrets husbands keep from wives and vice versa. I wanted to get some advice from you. Based on that, but a situation that I have with my boyfriend. We've been together for over two years. We were recently talking about going to Florida on vacation, and he was showing me pictures on his phone of some previous trips and things he enjoyed doing.
Speaker 2: Many of the picks had xes in them.
Speaker 3: I told him I thought it wasn't right that he had picked up his exes, but he pushed back, saying that's part of his past and he doesn't want it to leave them. He says he's in love with me and he wouldn't care if I had picks my exes. Should he delete them if that's what I want? Should I consider in a red flag that he's refusing signed their current and theirfore best girlfriend. Well, you both can be right, because I don't think there is a wrong answer here. It's just isn't worth a fight, And that's really what this boils down to. I don't have any pictures of any ex'es on anything anymore because and my wife never asked me not.
Speaker 2: To have them. But on a hard drive, Well, why would I save anything?
Speaker 1: Wow? What I knew like that you had not purposefully, but you backed up your computer photos at some point.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's weird. That was weird. I just was like, you know, it's not even worth it.
Speaker 3: I don't even want the chance, like to make my fiance or girlfriend not really girlfriend but fiance for sure, and then wife uncomfortable. So to me, it was more of a respect toward her thing because she never said you need to take every X off everything you've ever done she said that. I might be like, well, that's a little bizarre, like if she like demanded universally I remove every But I think.
Speaker 2: It's if he said it like that. How did he say this it's part of my past? He said, it's part it is? Yeah, but on making Yeah, why is he keeping?
Speaker 3: Is he doing a history book? And who's he going to give that to? If you ask him, I think he should take him off. I really do. I think if you say, hey, it makes me uncomfortable. We have all these pictures on your phone of you in an X. But it's how you say it, though, because if you said it to me really aggressively, then that would be a red flag on you.
Speaker 2: Like if you demanded I'll remove every picture of my ex, I'll be like, whoa what is happening here, like, why are you being so demanding and aggressive? So very much?
Speaker 3: It's the tone in language with the situation I feel. But I think it's fair that if you go, hey, it makes me un comfortable. We have a picture of your X on your phone. Even if I feel like you're being ridiculous, I think he should respect that and take him off his phone. So I'm going to go you need to treat that very delicately, But just ask and.
Speaker 2: How he answers. I would be a little judgmental on if he was like, no way, it's not why is he keeping those around? That's my thought. I think if you ask, you should remove them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's hard. I've never asked, so I just doesn't bother me.
Speaker 3: It does not bother me and bother me, but obviously it does bother her, which is why I say that could talk for me to come from that place because it doesn't bother me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have a hard time like trying to get myself there because I'm like, okay, yeah, it's part of his past.
Speaker 2: I think if any person asks respectfully, I think you should meet that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree with you, though, as long as it's someone like you're about to spend the rest.
Speaker 2: Of your life, not somebody you've been with for two weeks, right, like, okay, and you can even do like Amy, save them want a hard drive? If like you're in, hide that hard drive somewhere.
Speaker 3: But I would ask him respectfully.
Speaker 2: But if he meets you aggressively, there's something up there too.
Speaker 1: But then also I think it's important we could ask her if we have that desire, ask this question. Okay, she can. If you're listening, ask yourself, like, why does it bother you?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 1: Why am I so insecure about photos of his X from a long time ago?
Speaker 2: This this salt therapy stuff, that's what we say, Hey, s a good therapy. There we go on the Bobby Bones Show.
Speaker 1: Now, Iron Dean and Ronnie Dunn.
Speaker 3: Do you think Phil Collins should be in the Rock and Hall of Fame, not with Genesis but by himself.
Speaker 2: Yes, I do get me too.
Speaker 3: Genesis is in, but Phil Collins is not by himself. And I think that's an easy one, right.
Speaker 4: He dominated radio in what the eighties?
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, Phil Collins Rock and a Hall of Fame, Yeah, he should be.
Speaker 7: I'm surprised he's not by himself me too. Yeah, what about Fish?
Speaker 3: So Fish no hits, but they's for forty years they've been touring to thirty thousand people.
Speaker 4: That works, you know under jam band.
Speaker 2: It's rock and roll. Eddie said no. Eddie said no. Eddie said no.
Speaker 6: I said no, Ronnie, because I feel like the same thirty five thousand people that go to one show go to all of them.
Speaker 4: Well, it could be like the Grateful Dead, right, you got your little cult that follows around. Yeah, they're all here.
Speaker 3: But for that long forty years of thirty thousand people a night, that's and I can't name a single Fish song the same here?
Speaker 4: Can you?
Speaker 2: Can you name a song?
Speaker 7: No? I can't even spell Fish exactly. They spell it funkyn the h y.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can name like two Grateful Dead songs like Casey Casey Jones.
Speaker 4: Okay, so my son in law is it just it's one of those an Auburn grad anyway. I say that because they're like kind of like an intellectual school that right in a way.
Speaker 2: Do you say anti intellectual?
Speaker 4: No? No, intellectual? Go ahead, it could be in his case. So he just he's just like been taken off and doing these grateful Dead things with all this his frat buddies. Yeah, like I don't know, I don't know Grifford.
Speaker 2: Dead song John Mayer plays and he does.
Speaker 4: Now, Yeah, that makes it a little better.
Speaker 2: How do you two know each other.
Speaker 4: For? How far does that go back? Johnny? Uh? Johnny? He said, Johnny Cash Orphan.
Speaker 2: Yes, like you and john were you knew each other.
Speaker 7: We were close, Ira, but Big john Yeah, oh yeah, I stayed at that house.
Speaker 3: So this is what you two have a comment. And I know this about you Ira till recently. But Ronnie, you lived on Johnny Cash's property. Yeah, and Iras, So how did you and Big Johnny's sun become friends.
Speaker 7: At a club called the Bell Cove Club.
Speaker 8: I was playing for like thirty bucks a night and all the bear could drink, which was awesome. I was underage and we became friends there. I was getting ready to move back home to North Carolina because I couldn't cut it, and went over for lunch and Jeane said I was a stray dog.
Speaker 7: They fed that leave and I stayed there. I stayed there.
Speaker 8: I stayed the house in the Mountain bon Aqua, the house in Tampa, and I go spend Christmases with him. In Jamaica, and they just kept going and then finally they gave me the duplex behind house a cash museum that was in like sixteen acres And so what do you mean they gave you.
Speaker 2: They just let you live there? Yeah, man, that would be awesome. That what really?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you guys just lived on the property too, right, said six hundred and.
Speaker 4: From the day we got there, she never took the I'd take it to her and she wouldn't take it.
Speaker 2: Are both of you guys straight dogs? That? Yeah, it feels like they took care of both of you guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well you definitely were.
Speaker 7: Oh god, yeah, what was Johnny like for you?
Speaker 2: Ira? Man?
Speaker 8: For me, he was he was just uh when he said something, you better listen. He didn't talk a lot, but he was a I mean when he said something, it was it was deep. But I just missed his sense of humor. He's the funniest dude.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 7: They didn't capture that in the movie, but he's funnier than hell.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 7: He was great.
Speaker 3: How how a question for both of you, since you brought it up, that movie walked the line, how accurate do you feel like it was?
Speaker 2: From what you know? Of him and them.
Speaker 4: You want to go first, broad Stroke, rod Stroke. It was good. That's that's as much as you can cram into what an hour and a half or two hour movie? Yeah, hover long it was that's that was good. You know, you always look at the movies like that. They go with the casting. I don't know, but they did a good job with it.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I think they took some liberties to make it a little bit more dramatic.
Speaker 7: But I didn't know John.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I didn't know John back then, so I don't know. I met him in nineteen ninety.
Speaker 3: Who would play you, Ronnie? Let's say they did a movie in five years on Brooks and Dunn. Who would you like to play here?
Speaker 2: Gossling?
Speaker 4: Ryan Gosling? Oh, of course that'd be good. My generosud go to clint EA's for sure. No, I don't know seriously thought about that, Like.
Speaker 2: Did you have abs like that when you were like twenty five?
Speaker 4: Abs?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Like abs?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, No, I know I was skinny rail but when I got to college I was six foot three and a half and weigh one hundred and forty five pounds.
Speaker 2: No way, I.
Speaker 4: Swear to god it. I would wear cutoffs under my jeans to keep them up.
Speaker 3: So you wear shorts under your pants to keep your pants up because you couldn't find pants small enough like adult pants off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, jeans off.
Speaker 2: Dang, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: It's good psychotic.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about you guys working together here, because it's you. This is Ronnie with Vince, John Osborne and Ira who's here?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 2: This group of folks who.
Speaker 3: I like all four of them but Britt Mason? Yeah, So why, what's what's up with this collaboration here? Why everybody on this specific song?
Speaker 8: I just always had a dream of recording with these guys. I mean, I remember when Brand new Man came out in ninety one. I was driving a Chavette with no floorboard, living at John's.
Speaker 2: So do you reach out to Ronne and just go, hey, Ronnie, who do you call first? Uh?
Speaker 7: I called Uh? I think it was Ronnie first.
Speaker 4: No, I think you called me last.
Speaker 7: Okay, then it was probably Vince first, because.
Speaker 4: They growing up. I got together and cut the tracks with Rinse, so they set the Guinness Book of World Records for the most people on the mountain notes. They're a guitar player can put in a three minute song Oh.
Speaker 2: I thought you're gonna say most people on a song. I was gonna be like, that's also yeah, that's one too.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Are you Are you serious about the Guinness Record? No? No, oh, but it's like with John, I believe that was a positive.
Speaker 4: We can count them.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's a lot of notes and a lot of words.
Speaker 2: So when, so did you write the song?
Speaker 7: No, Tony Mullins and Jeffery Steele wrote it.
Speaker 2: And so why what what about this song? Then?
Speaker 7: I always had a dream.
Speaker 8: I watched the Traveling Wilberry's documentary and nobody's ever done that country musically. There's a lot of vocal collaborations. This is there's not a lot of play and I always wanted to do it. And plus I'm just a huge fan.
Speaker 7: You know. It's it's Ronnie freaking done.
Speaker 3: That's how I feel too, It's how I feelt about me mostly that's it's super cool because it's your Bobby freaking bones and I'm like, Ronnie relax.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, we're gonna call it the other day instead of Traveling Wilberry's Traveling Willbarrow's, It's.
Speaker 3: Funny Travil Wilberry is. By the way, for our listeners, it's like Bob Dylan, Roy Orbison, Tom Petty. Yeah, and then there was no Jeff yeah from yell O.
Speaker 7: Jeff uh Lynn.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah. I feel like he gets left out.
Speaker 4: Well, he gets left out. Would you say when all these things happened, we clapped in or anybody that to put like a little European super band and if you're american's dollfed every now and then like Petty, but no, he's he's like a brainiac with production.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, all that. Ira, What's so? What when did you move to town and when did trick Pony become a thing.
Speaker 8: I moved to town in nineteen ninety and then trick Pony I got fired from Tanya the third time in three years I was. I played bass for her and that was ninety six, trick Pony for him to ninety six. Then we got our deal in two thousand.
Speaker 3: When you were playing with her, why were you getting fired over and over again? Why would she keep rehiring you?
Speaker 7: I was a train wreck.
Speaker 8: I had a you know, you're you're in you're twenty one and you're rocking out or twenty five or whatever I was, And that was my first like real gig and I just had a blast, and so, yeah, I sold her limb in La and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: You stole her limo?
Speaker 4: Were you sober?
Speaker 7: No? Far from it back in the day.
Speaker 2: Were you driving her limo? Oh no, you just take it.
Speaker 8: I walked out to the limo driver because I know it was fully stocked and the bars were closed, and so I said, hey, Tanya said I can take this for a spin, and she's He's like okay. So I jumped in the back and picked up a bunch of friends and we partied all night. And then I missed my flight out and then the band leader fired me, and then she hired me back, laughing. She thought it was great and so and then gave me a raise. So it was a great gig. I had a blast.
Speaker 2: What about the second time you got fired?
Speaker 7: The limo thing was the last time? I can't remember the other two.
Speaker 3: So was the formation of Trick Pony because Tanya wouldn' hire you a fourth time?
Speaker 8: No, no, I I called Keith Burns from Trick Pony. He was with Joe Diffy as with Tanya, and he approached me about six months before my last firing, and he came with me and goes I got this idea. There was no trios at the time. This was before the Dicksie Chicks. He goes, you know, and I've always dressed like Huggy Bear back in the day, and so he goes, you dressed like you and I and he was the cowboy looking guy and he goes, we find a chick singer and what do you think? And I said, it sounds like the Village people. And I turned him down. I was like, you know, that's it sounds like we need an Indian and a t I.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, the whole thing.
Speaker 8: And then I got fired and I called him up and said, hey, uh, you're still looking for a singing bass player.
Speaker 7: He's like yeah, and.
Speaker 2: How long until you guys got any sort of traction?
Speaker 7: Like three years?
Speaker 2: So you guys went pretty hard for three years. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we went back nineteen ninety nine. We did three hundred and twenty three shows.
Speaker 4: Did you do some gigs with us?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 8: When I was with Tanya, we opened up for you guys, and then uh but and then Trick Pony did some. We were on the Brooks and on tour in two thousand and three.
Speaker 4: That's right together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you remember that Ronnie.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, I want to see the picture I do. It was what us you guys?
Speaker 8: Dwight Yoakum, Gary Allen, Chris Cagle, Chris cag that was it?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Wow?
Speaker 2: How's how's Chris Cagle?
Speaker 7: I haven't seen him since then? Yeah, so he knows.
Speaker 3: There's always some everybody always has a pretty interesting take on Chris Cagle and they always have a decent Cagle.
Speaker 2: Sorry, do you guys have any stories you like to share?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 7: No, no, okay, all right, good, I ain't going there.
Speaker 2: Good Joe, that's fair enough.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to play a little bit of Teleman Raymondo?
Speaker 2: Would you might hit that for me?
Speaker 3: So Irah? With Vince and John Osborne, two prolific guitar players, how do you decide who plays?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 8: Was all up to them. I was just like, here's the song. Everybody played, and they all played from start to finish, and then producer Noah Gordon had fun quilting that together.
Speaker 2: So yeah, how much are you writing now? Ira?
Speaker 7: All the time? All the time? Me and Ronnie been camped up for a year and a half, two years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, camped up feels romantic.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it is out there in white bluff a blank, get a fire.
Speaker 4: I've got a farm outside of the town, and ask me what we raise?
Speaker 2: What do you raise?
Speaker 4: Okay, so we get out there with.
Speaker 3: If I had a snare out, I hit it. Yeah, yeah, yeah, go ahead. Yeah.
Speaker 4: One of the earliest things I've piece of bias I got was like, don't try to be funny, especially around a comedian. Anyway, that's what we raise. Anyway, we got to the farm every time we're open and uh free and for the last what what month or so, it's been me Ara and David le Murphy and we sit around here just have a blast. You know, it's private. We're in the middle of nowhere.
Speaker 2: Do you just right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Do you have a studio out there that you could if you're so inspired, you could record something?
Speaker 4: We're still going into our phones. Yeah, and then we'll take it to the studio if it's worthy.
Speaker 2: And Ira, what's your goal with the song?
Speaker 7: I just want to let everybody know I'm not dead.
Speaker 2: That's it. Yeah, I feel the same way.
Speaker 7: Yeah, just I'm here, I'm still around.
Speaker 2: I guess is there a full record the next year that's gonna come out? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, full album?
Speaker 2: So I guess my question.
Speaker 3: My purpose with that question is this is like Ira Deane, are you is this a thing?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 7: Are you going to be Yeah, it's always been a thing. It's just nobody's heard it.
Speaker 3: I thought you were dead and I thought I was Like I thought I did too.
Speaker 4: Trust me as the same question, you're killing it as a song, right, yeah, out there.
Speaker 8: It's got a full album that comes out. It's got of course, Ronnie and Vince and John Osborn, Gary Allen, Uncle Cracker, Ted Nugent, Steve Feroni from Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers flew in from LA to play drums on it. It's just all the people that have been really lucky to be in town so along and write with, and all the cats that I respect and always wanted to make a record with, you know, and called them up and said, hey, I'm calling in a favor.
Speaker 3: You've worked with in country music, really prolific artists. Some are still with us, some obviously aren't. But if I give you a few names, could you give me a story. I read just a little little antidote about one of them, if.
Speaker 7: If you yeah, if it's not dirty.
Speaker 2: Chris Kagele, I'm kidding. How about Hank Jr.
Speaker 7: Hank Junior.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I played on the Al Mirror Club album of his played upright bass.
Speaker 7: Let me think of a good story. They're they're all crazy there.
Speaker 2: We came in. He's the craziest gonna be we've had on the show. He left.
Speaker 3: He came in and he was so upset. We wouldn't let him smoke a cigar. And I love Hank Junior and grew up. I never actually spent time with him, but he came in and he's very aggressive, but he wouldn't answer a question.
Speaker 2: I was like, you have to answer questions.
Speaker 4: You think he's going to chump up in like fighters, Yeah.
Speaker 2: And he finally was just like we play the song or not? And then it was awesome, Like it was the exact experience I wanted. And it's it's on YouTube now and people I saw it's amazing, Right, isn't it the greatest?
Speaker 3: Like as far as experiences go, it was a real experience how.
Speaker 4: To create in the room, Right, wasn't he's like supposed to play?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he was like, what do you want from me? So we wouldn't let him smoke.
Speaker 4: Inside you can't did one with kicks. It's a little deal, and uh like he was firing it up, just smoke. He's clouding the room up, you know, just going at it, and he was on it. He's on a tear that day. He could tell when he's like, really, where you gonna come at?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we had that.
Speaker 4: He did not want to be there.
Speaker 2: We had that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he wanted to do. He wanted to be fishing or hunting or whatever. Still still growing growing up. He was still He's still a he wrote I loved his music too.
Speaker 8: On this album, I wrote a song about Hank because I spent a day day drinking with him and then all night and then uh yeah, the next morning I had like a three day hangover. So we wrote this song called on Scale and one to Hank because he showed me. He yeah, I thought I was a drinker till I met him. And then so we always say how hammered was I last night? On a scale? One to Hank? What about somebody like Darius Man Darius the biggest Frank Sinatra fan ever he can? We we recorded together and then we went to this little piano bar and had a few adult beverages and he ended up doing like two hours of nothing. But Sinatra music with the piano player. I never like obscure Sinatra. Wow, Willie, Yeah, we recorded Grammy night. On the way there, like the producer call and goes, hey, how close are you to an upright base? And I was like, I'm looking at one right now. Whiney goes Willie Nelson's in the driveway and he says he's supposed to record with trick Pony, no notice, no nothing. So on the way there, I got a speeding ticket for sixty seven and a forty five, and then we got on his bus and yeah, when you're with Willy, you gotta smoke Willie. And so on the way home, I couldn't get my car over thirty seven miles an hour. I got pulled over again.
Speaker 2: So you got the opposite.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I couldn't get up to forty five?
Speaker 2: Why couldn't. I was baked, like you couldn't get your fays, like your foot wouldn't go.
Speaker 8: No, I would like, Look, I'd put my blinker on and try to switch lanes and I look over my shoulder and I'm like okay. And by the time I got my head forward, I was like, is there cars coming or not? So I just kept doing that, and I had my blinker on for a long time. And yeah, Blake Shelton last one, Blake Shelton would love him to death.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 8: We used to be hunting buddies, so we kind of were on Warner Brothers at the same time. I remember his first number one. I took him out and we had a great time. He's a great guy. Man.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, really great to see you. Good to see like, big fan of you as a writer, obviously, Trick Pony, It's been a while since I was like this.
Speaker 2: Ever, pull me, pull me back in the day.
Speaker 7: You can go to Walmart and get a bargain bent tape right now if you want to refresh.
Speaker 2: It's hilarious.
Speaker 7: I mean you.
Speaker 2: Looking the dollar not in bargain. Oh yeah, it's you and the.
Speaker 8: Big I'm pretty sure blank CDs are are cheaper, are more expensive than a Trick Pony CD. Yeah, I'm pretty sure you still get checks for those songs. Oh god, yeah, Oh yeah, that's awesome. Yeah, yeah, it is awesome. It's wearing a hairnet. It does.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But you're also right now, it's not like you haven't been working and being really successful.
Speaker 4: That's a surprising thing too. I mean for years, even how many Montgomery Gentry his did you ride?
Speaker 8: I had seven or eight on Montgomery Gentry and then Eddie solo record. I wrote eight of the twelve, I think.
Speaker 4: And that's not of others.
Speaker 7: No, that's not.
Speaker 3: What's your most profitable song that you didn't record, that you wrote, only wrote.
Speaker 7: That only wrote only because I owned the publishing would probably one in every crowd Montgomery Gentry because I owned the publishing on that I didn't have a writer's deal at the time.
Speaker 3: Okay, what about a song that is like you have you run a publishing deal. It's just made you a bunch of money.
Speaker 8: Oh gosh, I mean I have to look at my statements.
Speaker 7: But I mean they.
Speaker 2: All guess it. I guess the biggest hit, biggest.
Speaker 7: Hit, biggest hit. I don't know. I really don't know, typical, I don't know the next thing.
Speaker 8: They're all my favorites, they're all my babies, they'll wear helmets, they're all good, all right.
Speaker 7: So next one I know.
Speaker 3: The new song is out from Ira Tellman with Ronnie and Vince Gil, John Osborne and Brent Mason.
Speaker 7: Irah, good to see you man, Good to see you too.
Speaker 2: Thanks for stopping by.
Speaker 7: Thanks for having me Ronnie.
Speaker 2: Always a pleasure. Good to see you guys, Thank you guys for coming in. Good's time for the good news A.
Speaker 1: Right, So picture it. You're at a convenience store in Douglasfield, Georgia. Casey Marlow is in line. He forgets his wallet and he's like, oh, I'm going to run out to my truck and get it. Well, the guy behind Casey is this guy, Mario, and Mario is like, Hey, I'm gonna go ahead and pay for this guy's drink. Call it. Even when Casey comes back in, he realizes what Mario has done, strikes up a conversation with him and learns that Mario and his family have been living in a motel because they got evicted. So he's going through his own struggles and yet pays for Casey's drink and Casey has the money. So Casey was inspired to share the story online and decided to set up like a crowdfunding thing. In twenty four hours, thirty five thousand dollars was raised in the community for Mario and his family to get back on their feet. Isn't that the craziest thing ever? Just like that one interaction in line at the convenience.
Speaker 2: Store, and it all started with Mario doing an active.
Speaker 1: Times right when he didn't even have the money.
Speaker 2: That's great, that's cool, And in fact, it raised so much yeah out in twenty four hours. Why'd you say it like that? That's unreal. I'm just like, yeah, you know, mind one too, yeah yeah, yeah. I felt like he was trying to think him away, to like scheme money out of people.
Speaker 1: And I like what Casey said, you know, after it hit the news, he said, look, I was just the messenger. All he did was ask for help for Mario because I knew I couldn't do it alone, and he didn't. The community came together and stepped up, and it was really cool.
Speaker 2: That's great. That's what it's all about. That was telling me something good. How long can you leave pizza out? Amy you go first, you have pizza, it's on the counter. How long can you leave it out before you're like, oh, we left it out too long? We can't eat it. Because I have science, it's going to tell you the real answer.
Speaker 3: U five hours, wow, I would have said like one hour, oh, you guys.
Speaker 2: A great one hour, that's it. Yeah, because I'd have felt like bugs and time relation.
Speaker 1: Sure, it is less than five hours, but I mean I've eaten pizza this and left out overnight, so so.
Speaker 3: I would have said one, you said five eddie overnight overnight, I would say twelve hours.
Speaker 2: Wow, twelve hours, it's still good. So just sitting on the counter.
Speaker 1: Yeah noo.
Speaker 3: Nos, pizza has meat on it. So there's meat and cheese and bread. And you're saying twelve hours. Yeah, if you would still just grab and eat it, I'll do it all the time, lunchbox. Two hours. Yeah, I would have thought it would have been much shorter. So a new study shows, and I'm gonna let food safety expert doctor Teresa Bergholtz break down the results.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 9: We found about two thousand, six hundred cells per gram a pizza. Fairly low level of microbes were present on that pizza. Things like fresh produce and fresh fruits can have anywhere from one thousand to maybe ten thousand cells per gram on them. So what we see here is that even if we had it sit out for six hours, that still seems to be relatively low risk.
Speaker 3: Six hours is where she says it goes from low to more so you can leave your pizza out six hours.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's awesome?
Speaker 1: Is win?
Speaker 2: Are you gaming here? Yeah? Five hoursay, like a discussion.
Speaker 1: I got the closest without going over.
Speaker 3: Oh and we're doing prices right rules which she just kind of made up there. I would never leave anything out for six hours in the new day, it really. I mean like an apple that's still in its thing because I just days in a bowl. But like food that's already been heated with combined elements.
Speaker 2: I don't think I would leave it out that long and need it.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: The only thing we should not do that with for sure, for sure is rice.
Speaker 2: I would against milk. You can't do that.
Speaker 1: Apparently about milk very dangerous.
Speaker 2: Well, milk is probably gets warm and it's bad. That's what I'm saying. Like only milks that's the bad hours as well.
Speaker 1: I'm more concerned about rice.
Speaker 2: I don't eat rice at all, so I'm not concerned about Okay, what's up.
Speaker 1: So my friend is wondering if a guy is into her because he only her friend text.
Speaker 2: Friend.
Speaker 1: Okay, I know we're going to say that, and it really is my friend, but we were having a discussion of whether or not he's into her, And I said, well, how often does he breach out? And she said once a day. It's either a text or a phone call. That's amazing, that's it's But I guess the last guy she dated they texted more regularly and she was used to more text so she thought he should be texting more. And I said, well, this sounds like it could be healthier.
Speaker 2: Every communication. I text in a very dry no periods, exclamation points, very direct. It could be interpreted as not warm at times. I email the same way.
Speaker 3: It doesn't mean I'm not warm, but I am my communication text but I'm quick. But everybody's different. I think if he's generally not a big texture, I think one a day is a lot. If they're not like in a relationship.
Speaker 1: Sure, if it's not a text, it's a phone call. So it's reaching out one time a day. And I am still making plans. They don't see each other all the time, but he continues to make plans. And so if there's one thing I've learned from y'all about guys is if you want to make time for somebody, you will, And he's clearly making time every day.
Speaker 2: At some point, Yeah, I don't feel like he is not making time for her. I think you're right.
Speaker 3: Once a day if that's his communication style, and if he's making time for them to actually do human things. Not everybody's a big phone or text person. So don't feel bad. Amy he likes you, You're good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he likes and I would also depending on his age.
Speaker 3: I think that's the thing too. You know, if he's twenty two, it's probably different than if he's fifty two. I think that people that are twenty two probably text a lot more, snapchat a lot more, or DM and do dms count?
Speaker 2: You know, does he DM?
Speaker 1: I don't know how to ask her exactly.
Speaker 2: Is he nice?
Speaker 1: This is n y'all would do this. I'm just like, it's just not. I thought this could be something to talk about to remind if a guy likes you, yes.
Speaker 2: Exactly, So this isn't texting or calling. So I think that's fine. Once a day, that's fine. But if he if he's like, oh I'm too busy, I'm too busy, over and over again.
Speaker 3: He does not like you. A guy will make time for you if he likes you. Regardless, he will move heaven and earth, especially early on to actually be or spend time with you, unless he's like on an international business trip, there's probably living a double life and he's just bye anyway. But a guy, if he likes you, will find time for you, And if you can't find time for you, it's because he's making time for somebody else until you're the top of the list. So hang in there, Amy, we have rooting for you.
Speaker 2: Thanks, But don't judge a guy based only on his texting, especially if he's never been another way. If at any point he's ever been a big text and all of a sudden he's not as much of a texture anymore, that's a sign.
Speaker 3: That's a flag. Okay, why is he texting me less? Because I know his communication style was like A.
Speaker 2: Now it's like B. So rest assured you are good?
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll tell her, Yeah, please do let her know. Yeah, text her that's good.
Speaker 1: Long time.
Speaker 3: These guys always have questions about etiquette, and I think it's because they know they're doing it wrong.
Speaker 2: They just want to ask us. They want us to be like.
Speaker 3: No, it's okay, okay, yeah, but like they always have questions about okay, must screw in this person over?
Speaker 1: If I do this, and they want us to be like no, no, no, you're good.
Speaker 3: Okay, another etiquette question from the guys here coming up next. Now we've talked restaurant etiquette, and it's when you finish, how long do you hang around and just talk right and before you have to leave? If you pay the bill, how long can you hang and you know it, it's the waiter's got to turn the table over and you're keeping the waiter from making money, keeping the restaurant from making money. So fifteen twenty minutes after you pay the bill and then move the conversation somewhere else. I think that's generally the rule. However, a little wrinkle, Eddie, I think this is different.
Speaker 6: So we were at the airport I had to layover in Houston, and the Dallas Cowboys game was on right and I say, hey, guys, look there's a Buffalo wild Wings there.
Speaker 2: Let's go and the game is about to start.
Speaker 6: We order, we eat, and we everyone finishes around the first quarter, but I want to stay till the second, the whole first half of the game, so that my kids and my wife are like, Okay, we're gonna go. We're gonna go find this little kid's place. All right, I'll stay here at the table finish watching the game. So I left two little wings in front of me just to make them think, I'm I.
Speaker 3: Don't think you have to do that, like leave the food and full, Well why not?
Speaker 6: But I did notice the server kept coming like I took everything else all the other places. Do you need anything else? I'm like, no, I'm good, I'm good. And then she would come back maybe ten minutes later. Anything else I can get.
Speaker 7: You good, I'm great, thank you.
Speaker 2: Just just here.
Speaker 3: So the question is if there's a game on and you're going to a place where they're showing a game, it doesn't have to be their for it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but Buffalo wowings, that's what they're known for.
Speaker 2: You go show games. Is it different? And I would say it is a bit different. But I would say, if you're going to keep a table, you need to keep buying drinks or something. Ask for more water.
Speaker 3: No, you miss the word buying. Yeah, yeah, you have to keep you have not a whole meal, You've already eaten a whole meal. Hold on, so you need to buy like another beer and keep it. Otherwise you're costing that person money. You're literally costing in their livelihood.
Speaker 6: But bones, if you're going to this place to watch the Arkansas game, I would never I don't watch games at anybody.
Speaker 2: I hate hypothetic games.
Speaker 6: No, I get it hypothetically, you're doing this to go watch the game.
Speaker 2: You've already ordered. You're not gonna eat the entire time, You're not gonna drink the entire y. You're just sitting there taking up space. You should continue to order things.
Speaker 3: Otherwise, this person who's waiting the table, you're costing them money because they make money based on the people that sit there and tip. Otherwise, you've taken a big plot of land. You're paying no rent. But the culture of this place is to go watch the game. You don't own the space for four hours.
Speaker 2: I think you do. And how do you feel about being team I don't feel good about it.
Speaker 5: You own that space for four hours because their advertisement is for you to come watch games on their TV screens. But they're having to watch the whole game, so they want you to come in and order wings.
Speaker 2: Did you come in an order wing? I ordered wings? He kept exactly you ate. You ordered forty wings.
Speaker 5: So you did your part by ordering something, and now you have that space until the end of the game.
Speaker 2: Or if you want to stay for a second game.
Speaker 5: Stay for a second game, you have to order nothing on his team.
Speaker 2: No, I don't.
Speaker 6: But at at the same time, I feel like I should be at my table watching the game.
Speaker 2: That's part of the experience of going to this kind of place.
Speaker 3: If there were unlimited tables, which there are not, right otherwise you have each server has four or five tables, and that's what they're making all their money on that day. And if you're holding that table hostage and you're not ordering anything else the whole time, can you sit there?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? Can you? You did? I did, But etiquette.
Speaker 3: Wise, it's probably best to order a little something and keep that going and then or tip them really well at the end, or tip them really well and say, hey, I'm gonna tip you really well and be very forthcoming, but I'm gonna sit here for a little bit longer.
Speaker 2: Oh, I didn't think about it. But exceptional tip, that's my thought on it.
Speaker 1: Then you you must give an exceptional tip.
Speaker 2: You must give an exception.
Speaker 5: Should we ask Morgan, who worked at Buffalo Wild Wings, the etiquette of Buffalo Wild Wings.
Speaker 3: Well, we can talk about restaurants in general. But yes, Morgan, if somebody says there for eight hours and orders, but sets it for four hours and one of your tables and orders nothing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I mean listen.
Speaker 10: It was the culture at Buffalo while people were coming in to stay and watch the games, but every time they stayed, they would tip like they stayed for four hours, or they would continue, they'd order dessert, they'd have multiple drinks, slowing.
Speaker 3: It was a you can't just sit still and order nothing and just you can't. You can't have water if people do. But that is not good quality etiquee in a restaurant because the person can only make money off the tables that come into the restaurant.
Speaker 2: I take it back. Let's not go to Morgan Amy. I'd like Buffalo woll Wings all the way is working there.
Speaker 1: I loved working there. It was so much fun.
Speaker 2: Did you get to eat free wings?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 2: I didn't eat the wings. Yeah, I would take them home to my dad. Vegetation's vegan, no vegetarian. Yeah, how about a vegetarian working at a wing place? That's wild? Amy?
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not gonna stay there the whole time unless I'm guaranteeing a good tip, or I'm continuing to order things so we'll make it worth it.
Speaker 2: Learning lesson here.
Speaker 6: Four hours is a long when you say a generous tip, like twenty percent is normal, what would what would that be?
Speaker 3: It depends how much longer you're going to stay thirty. It just depends how much longer you're gonna say it's that's as a thing. Whenever you're there and you're like, I'm gonna watch into this game, I'm really sorry, but I'm tipping you now to show you that if another table would have been there for an hour, it's like, what would they have tipped in that one hour?
Speaker 2: They'd turn it over. That's good, gotcha? Okay, So learning lesson here.
Speaker 3: But always if everybody is one way and he's one way, it's normally it's huge.
Speaker 1: Not that's not the way, but sometimes he's right.
Speaker 2: Every gift once in a while, yeah, Christmas will be here before you know what. I was reading this story about buying gifts for people, and they were like, hey, unless it's somebody you're super close to, don't get creative with gifts because you'll end up spending money on something that well, you got creative.
Speaker 3: Put a bunch of effort into you don't really care that much anyway, and then they didn't like it, so they're just going, Hey, be simple, like get them something they will use, like a Starbucks gift card or something that practically. Just because it's practical doesn't mean it wasn't thoughtful. There was a whole point of the article. I've never felt more seen ever. I love I love getting people practical things. Is it the most exciting?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: When I text you a gift card going, I got this free for Christmas? Was it easy for me to buy online? And that's why I did it? Possibly?
Speaker 2: But is it extremely practical?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: I'm so much for practical gifts that we're for sure going to use. Yeah, but I got to what an uber eats card? I don't know what I mean forever? Yeah?
Speaker 6: No, No, I don't know why I made fun of him because you said I didn't put any thought into it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to make fun of sometimes I regret.
Speaker 2: It, thank you.
Speaker 3: I think it was because the juncta position of the gift that I got you was very thoughtful. And we are very close, right, because when I led this story off, it was people you're not extremely close to.
Speaker 2: We're close, so I would say that.
Speaker 1: Also, you can evolve and recognize that maybe we prematurely made fun of him.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. Now.
Speaker 3: I remember the gift that I got him was very thoughtful and thought out, and I'd spent forever ordering it, and then he got I know, sometimes.
Speaker 1: People don't have the bandwidth Christmas to Christmas. It may change. People have a lot going on.
Speaker 2: Everybody has a lot going on. Everybody's got problems. You don't know about it.
Speaker 6: In season, I did think too, what would Bobby.
Speaker 2: Use uber eats? I forgot about it. I now that you told me again, I remember how funny. I want to make it funy.
Speaker 3: And then I remember somebody stole it or I lost it, and I've never seen this since away.
Speaker 2: A pile of stories.
Speaker 1: An unsurprising new survey found that nearly half of women are stressed about aging. What is surprising is that the women who are most stressed about it, they're still young, and they're like all stressed about getting older.
Speaker 2: And it's like, oh, well, all people don't stress about geting.
Speaker 1: Older, nay old, but they're they're just getting younger and younger, like they're freaking out more. Yes, because there's just more pressure for whatever reason, whether it's coming from themselves or just other women or social media, whatever it is, there's just this pressure.
Speaker 3: I think culture. Yeah, just from culture in general. I don't think guys stresses much about age. There definitely is a stress I think with me, the only age stress that I have is that my wife is about twelve years younger than I am. It's but I haven't had we haven't any kids yet, and so I'm gonna be like one hundred and two going to kindergarten graduation. Like that's the only stress that I have, like throwing the ball. Yeah, it's like that I'm gonna be. But you know, we plan to have kids the next couple of years. That'll put me mid forties having a kid, And that's fine as long as I can stay healthy.
Speaker 2: But that's the only age stress that I have. But I do see.
Speaker 3: Where there is a value defined by culture that is unfair for women that guys do not have to live with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a bummer. In the same vein of aging, I saw that people are willing to do just about anything to live longer. But the things that are the most difficult for us to give up especially in America. No alcohol, cigarettes, and I think red meat was also on the list. Like it's like I would have lived longer, but I'm not giving.
Speaker 3: Up those things because we think that's just a little thing, but it's can add up, yeah, and we don't add it all up. Yeah, what if though, like we're trying to live longer, but like as soon as you die, it's like amazing.
Speaker 2: Yes, they say, but they say that to you to make you feel comfortable. I mean that's what they say. They try to get you, like to live forever or what I exactly exactly, nobody knows anything. Go ahead.
Speaker 1: Walmart is selling a s'mores costume that has three pieces chocolate, marshmallow, and Graham cracker.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: The online description says the costume is a way to have all your besties included, or an eft, effortless way to like celebrate you as a couple with a friend.
Speaker 3: So it's like you're not wearing the costume has three parts. There's three of you until you smush together and walk and that's hilarious.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: And so it's like a three piece friendship thing.
Speaker 6: The three way costume. But if it would be weird if you and your wife and a friend did it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's called a threesome costume. People, that's how you got out of they're interested. I don't know that that's really a thing. I think it's just that funny name.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, well, or it's like one of those weird religions you see on like TLC. The guy has a couple of wives. But that's yeah. If you do that, you almost have to be like three bros doing it right, or three friends. You can't really be a couple and then a buddy. All right, man, you gotta be all bros.
Speaker 1: I was thinking it should actually have four dad kid that were because you need the first Graham Cracker in the second Graham Cracker. If in your.
Speaker 2: Personal life, that's good for you. Now four is a lot too much, all right, go ahead, all right.
Speaker 1: We play a lot of games on the show. And if you play along in your cars, or you like to watch game shows, hey.
Speaker 2: That's you amy and watching thing.
Speaker 1: If you like to watch game shows on TV, well, good news. It's good for your brain. The New York Post had experts way in on how game shows, even when you're not the actual and playing, engage your brain because if you play along, they make you pay close attention. You have to quickly process information and problem solve. We'll call knowledge and all of that.
Speaker 3: Something I forgot to tell you, guys, when Amy's saying this to me, I forgot to tell you guys something. First of all, Yes, I love it. I love playing trivia games. I played Jeopardy every day. It came on at four pm every day. Growing up. I would play against Scotti and adults. I'd play Jeopardy every day. I think it helped make me good at quiz. I think my brain's what it is, but I was really good at trivia.
Speaker 2: I have a friend we know. If you just want to Will Afford with Ryan Seacrest, what what do you mean? We could call him in a minute. They recorded it.
Speaker 1: It's over so he can talk about it.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you can talk about what happens on the show. But I forgot to tell you guys.
Speaker 3: He went on Will of Fortune with Ryan Seacrest, and we know this person, Yes what lunchboxs know it?
Speaker 2: Yes, I know, And that's what I said to him. I was like, you gotta come on the show.
Speaker 1: So he just got on randomly.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't call him, so tell me. Okay, so the end, I didn't mean to cut your story off. I just forgot it's good for you.
Speaker 1: No, just a game shows are good for your brains. So like you would like to watch Yes, Will of Fortune or Jeopardy or whatever games you're into.
Speaker 2: The new version of that show.
Speaker 3: I almost hosted No Amy Pressure Luck. They were like, we want you to host it. I think the CBS, and they were like, you're the guy. You're the guy. And all of a Suddeny're like, oh, sorry, one of Elizabeth Banks I got of nowhere.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, I get it. She's way more famous than I am. But I was like I was the guy forever. They were like, you know, we want you to host the show. And then it's like, oh, oh, hey, how you doing. Oh let's with Banks are going to host this now? And I was like from Hunger Games. I was like, yeah, I get it. I'll step there. To the end.
Speaker 1: She was fie trinket, Yeah, oh is that it? Yeah? But maybe that's my pile.
Speaker 2: That was Amy's pile of stores. It's time for the good news.
Speaker 6: Ready, twelve year old Jordan. He's driving in the car with his stepdad in the middle of the night, in the middle of Arkansas, and the stepdad he falls asleep at the wheel.
Speaker 2: They roll over. They crashed.
Speaker 6: They land on the side of the road and the step sun looks over. You're like, oh, my gosh, my stepdad. He's out, he's unconscious.
Speaker 7: What does he do?
Speaker 2: He gets out of the car. He walks down the road in the middle of the night for two.
Speaker 6: Miles looking for help, and he finally found a deputy down the road and he says, come on, we.
Speaker 2: Gotta find my Dad's my dad. My stepdad's in the car. Come help.
Speaker 6: They get in the car, They rescue the stepdad, take him to the hospital, and thankfully, because he walked two miles down the road in the middle of the night, they found his stepdad.
Speaker 1: I feel like the deputy is an angel.
Speaker 2: I feel like he's so like your cop was there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I mean.
Speaker 6: Well, in the middle of the night, who else is on the road? Well, maybe other cars, but the deputy he's out, he's patrolling.
Speaker 2: I guess there were no other cars in the road too. We're where it must have been, in the middle of nowhere. Franklin Franklin County, Arkansas. World, there's not a house anywhere. Renda a house, I don't I'm not familiar with land, that's true. Pot, I'm just a love living there. Yeah. Yeah. In that cop they look for that cop. He never existed exactly. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they tried to find that cop for comment and then there was no cop was an angel call. No, it's a good story. Glad they Glad they survived. Glad the kid got out and ran and found somebody, and glad the officer was there.
Speaker 2: All right, that's what it's all about. That was telling me something good. And that is the end of the first half of the podcast, the first half of the podcast. On the podcast that
Speaker 3: Time on the podcast, you can go to a podcast to or you can wait till podcast to come out.