Speaker 1: H m hm.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Good Mom's Bad Choices. I'm Erica and I'm Mela. Happy Wednesday, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Day. As you know, our stalking stills are stalking stills. As you know, our stalking skills are top notch. And so we have mutual friends. And I've been trying to stalk you for quite some time, maybe like one year. I was like, now's the time. I just I just saw them. We went out with Ashley for her birthday. Shout out to Ashley, right, Hannah, It's like perfect time.
Speaker 1: Now they're my friends. Yeah, we love a scorpio. Just what's your sign? We're both Aquarius? Oh you are.
Speaker 2: I'm always like Aquarius is our air signs? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Water bearer the water bearers. Okay, that's why I was wondering.
Speaker 2: Everyone confused. I was confused about the water bearers. Mean, like what they hold water.
Speaker 1: They hold us, so you see Orlando's hold.
Speaker 2: And like the water represents truth telling and we're going to give you the truth.
Speaker 1: It represents a lot of freedom and truth and honesty.
Speaker 2: No, well, let's get to it. Then, let's get the truth out. Then I'm read at the file. We're out there and we hadn't filling out. You know, we've been doing these questions with the couples, and Adrian was like, how deep are we going to go?
Speaker 1: We're going to keep it surface. I was like, bitch, do you know what show you're on.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm glad I overheard this this plan over here because.
Speaker 1: She could go deep. I was like, no, we're going deep, not too much.
Speaker 3: You can't be too much over here. Already told you the story earlier. That's ready I was. I was telling I was telling them about our episode called you sacrificed to what.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, lots of truth telling. Yeah, you know, thankfully Peter didn't come for us. Maybe they would come now. I'm glad we did that a few years ago. I don't think that's fair. I mean, people eat chicken every day. What's the difference.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if it's far chicken at this point.
Speaker 3: Because someone that sent me that ship, yes, bitch, yesterday I found out that the FDA has recently approved lab made meats for America that will launch next year. A KA, it's time to get the fuck out of this bitch.
Speaker 2: That's on God, I mean, that's really what like any of those like fake vegetarian meats are anyway.
Speaker 1: Too, and we learned that the hard. That's why I stopped eating that ship we were.
Speaker 2: We've been vegan now for eight years. I'm gonna say ish because we're from Florida, so we sometimes eat a crab leg.
Speaker 1: But no, we can't do the meat. That's like really bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like that's how we started out. You know, with you're transitioning, you eat a lot of the fake. But now, especially if you have TikTok, it's a video about everything.
Speaker 1: You just like, well, yeah, way too mony air. Yes, all we got so far irritated. You can't even trust the vegetables. The fruit you can't trust. No, listen. In twenty twenty three, I'm committed.
Speaker 2: I'm committed to finally starting a garden in my backyard. I have all this space in my backyard and that I'm doing nothing with. And I was like, I need to just go ahead and practice my off the grid living now and know how to fucking I don't even know how to plant a fucking tomato.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna die.
Speaker 2: And especially okay, I'm gonna have come over because she lives. She lives right down the street please help me set up my garden. Ashley, you're watching this and she will force me to care.
Speaker 1: That's true. Here's the gditor. So ladies, let us.
Speaker 2: I want to know how you guys met, How you guys became to be the Muses. Besides that being the best last name ever in the history of artists, which is.
Speaker 1: An actual real last name, I know you well. I'm sure it was like your cool Instagram.
Speaker 2: Like my daddy and his daddy and his daddy were all music. That's amazing.
Speaker 1: So you tell it, you So we met originally.
Speaker 2: We're both from Florida, and this was around twenty twelve.
Speaker 1: And back then Adrian was a.
Speaker 2: Club promoter and so one of my friends back then was a part of her house. She had a house. She was a house mother, ha Sabadini. And so it was an event in Orlando, and you didn't come because you're You stayed back because your girlfriend at the time was cot blocking it. Didn't want you to come. But I was in Orlando. They're my friend, and I was like, oh man, she ain't coming, and then out of nowhere, she pops up the ceiling. Oh absolutely, So because we draw on Instagram or what like, no so so this was like maybe around the summer, like around June July, but February run the Super Bowl, my friend cut hair and so I was just chilling at her barbershop and she had like a little Super Bowl party at her barber shop, and she came with a whole bunch of women and then I just remember sitting in the chair and it was just like who is that? And then you know, she kind of didn't want to tell me, you know, cop blocking to but you know, I'm gonna curious.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna find out.
Speaker 2: But ever since then I saw her from across the room, It's like when I instantly saw her, I felt something that I've never felt before, kind of like an energy pulled to the point where it's like I don't approach anyone I've never had when it came to a relationship were I talked to, you know, people always approaching me. But something about her was like, no, I have to find out who this is.
Speaker 1: So I stopped her.
Speaker 2: I found out what club she was promoting at in Jacksonville before the whole Orlando thing, and I would just show up and so Orlando, when she popped up, I was like, oh, this is your moment, like she's here, so you have to seal the deal. And so a few drinks, you know, got to get that liquor courage. And because I knew she had a girlfriend, I had to play it respectful. So they played Beyonce speechless, which we are huge behive and so yes, I saw.
Speaker 1: The witchy TikTok. Yeah we grew up together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they played Beyonce speechless and I ended up doing a lap dance not on her, but to one of her friends that was like in her party, like look at these, but enough to where she knew that the dance was for her. You can hold like this could be you. Yes, like she knew I had to put it out there. And then to make a lone story short, you know, the after party went back her hotel. You know, I was just you know, being a little loosy or whatever, you know, just.
Speaker 1: You know, she came and lady, she had nothing pretty much. She came back to the hotel and no one was there yet.
Speaker 2: It was just she was the first to show up and she just laid down on my bed, like with the I can't even call him booty shops. At that point, they were just panties and stockings, but I also had like this long button down shirts. I kind of like cover my butt.
Speaker 1: But you know, yeah, we didn't. We didn't fuck, but I wanted to.
Speaker 3: And you're like, wow, this girl, this is like some groupie status.
Speaker 2: My story though, that's from her perspective. When she came into the hotel room and then like after people were coming in and out, we were having a good time or whatever, I had to pee. So they were in the bathroom. Her and her friend was in the bathroom and I was like, I'm gonna need you to get out.
Speaker 1: I gotta go. So she didn't want to leave.
Speaker 2: She was like, you're gonna pee right here in front of me, and I was like, police leave. So as I'm walking out, I pee.
Speaker 1: She didn't leave.
Speaker 2: As we were walking out, I happened to just kind of like look back, and we kind of caught each other's eye contact reflection in the mirror.
Speaker 1: And I'm a witch. I've always had it.
Speaker 2: I saw literally in the split second, our entire life in that one glance, and I was like, it was like it grabbed my heart. I was like, I shut the door, and I was like and I did not want to be with the bitch that was home and.
Speaker 1: I left her.
Speaker 2: I kicked her out, if we want to be honest, And she came the next night, and we have not spent a night apart for ten years.
Speaker 3: Wow, you just made a call. I was like, hey, bit, you gonna have to get out of my house.
Speaker 1: But she was already. She was already leaving the door wide open.
Speaker 2: I mean she would even come to the house and see us in her room. I'm laying on the bed with her at the foot of the bed. But you come in and you see your girlfriend laying in the bed with another girl. You just gonna take a shower and excuse yourself and go back in the living room.
Speaker 1: Oh, that was a normal thing that at my house. Like I used to throw a party so people would just you guys were open. Who in what way? You in the acts? Like okay, she was just dumbaships. Have I heard of any such passiveness. Actually, my first relationship was she doesn't hear this? She does? I mean, girl, thank you, I mean you love the girl wide up and I walked right in. She learned her lesson, girl, I wish she did. What did she say?
Speaker 2: We all have a few of those you know, yeah, well that's beautiful. Wow, he's my best friend to really to really know like that immediate like that that poll is like, yeah, that's something that's never happened, and to act on it really too, because a lot of people feel that way and then they're.
Speaker 1: Like, oh no, I'm tripping. That would have been sad because I know it's rare.
Speaker 2: It's so rare, and I'm already like naturally kind of anxious socially, so it could have happened, like I could have just been like you know, sometimes people aren't healed enough to even accept it, like you said, like not even paying attention. I was gonna make sure you accepted it, so you know.
Speaker 1: Well I needed it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was past, So you've moved the other bitch out you moved in yeah yeah, and then from from there like like how because you guys are married, right?
Speaker 1: Yes? When did when did you?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: We need to be married? I want to be with you? This is this is that? So I think we were together for like two years? Yeah? Dating? Yeah, and then well you know you know what they say.
Speaker 3: I can say this as a former lesbian. I don't know if you guys know I'm a former lesbian's lesbian always a lesbian.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I agree.
Speaker 2: I really want to hear from the lesbians because because she's been saying this for years and a former lesbian, I am, she just no longer lesbian anymore. I've had she had too many dramas and she had to get out.
Speaker 1: It happened a lot of access to men.
Speaker 3: Lesbians are a little bit of drama. And also like it's like dog years, Like if you've been with a lesbian for one year, and the lesbian years is five years because they haven't left each other's side the whole year. So if you all get there for ten years in lesbian years, that's thirty five.
Speaker 2: Okay yeah, But so like, how what was the journey into into marriage? Oh? Yeah, so we dated like maybe two years and then oh sorry, yeah, we dated for like two years and then my birthday came around in January twenty fourteen, and she was like, what you wanna do for your birthday? And I was like, you know what, I was like, let's get married. Let's just get married, like we kind of already do.
Speaker 4: Our relation should do that to get married, Yeah, but we kind of already do, Like we were going to be together forever.
Speaker 1: So she was like.
Speaker 2: All right, so you know, we bought real trip tickets. And this was before marriage was legal everywhere, but it was leeg with California. So we love Jacksonville to the girls. Of course they had to be there, just at the little courthouse marriage you you know, whatever.
Speaker 1: This is you and your two daughters.
Speaker 2: Yes, and then I guess you can go.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to decide if I want to say it or not. Hey, this is where you say. Okay, So I used to be married to a man.
Speaker 2: You know, we grew up in church together, so that's all I kind of knew. So there, my daughters are from my very young, young marriage.
Speaker 1: So you got you.
Speaker 3: Were married, you had kids at that point when you were in the relationship with him.
Speaker 1: Were you aware that you liked women or were you.
Speaker 2: I got my ass beat a lot as a little girl for being caught messing around with girls in church, absolutely funerals, everything was bad.
Speaker 1: So he knew.
Speaker 2: He was actually the first person that I came out to. Okay, So to me, it was just the close at least being able to have that. And he was also a really good friend. So we grew up together like he taught me how to ride a bike and ship like we knew each other, but I know his secrets too, So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we.
Speaker 2: Just definitely after about two years of being married to him, it was like, okay, I.
Speaker 1: Can't we can't fake this anymore.
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm tired of imagining you with titties, right, I.
Speaker 1: Needed so I need real titties.
Speaker 2: I just have this vision. I don't know, if you watch House of Dragon, you know what we started. It's so good, but we didn't finish, okay, because they have like an arrangement in marriage, like there's like a special arrangement. They're like, look, I know you like men, and I know that I like my my uncle.
Speaker 1: We all just get married. That's surprised, Larry teaser spoiler alert.
Speaker 2: It makes sense though, But I just had a vision of them like they made this agreement. They were like, look like you making this agreement with your husband, Like, look, you don't.
Speaker 1: Call him that sorry ex your baby's daddy?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 1: Yes, girl, the sperm donor thank thank you, that's the one. Do you guys still have a good relationship? Now? We don't talk, he outed me, so he's the girl. It gets dee.
Speaker 2: We ended up getting homeless because we got married, and so he just basically told anyone that would listen.
Speaker 3: So he divorced him, and then you guys got married, and because he was upset, he told everybody.
Speaker 2: No, he was mad because I decided to leave him. This was way before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my children were.
Speaker 2: Little girls, very very young, and so I was like twenty maybe twenty three, twenty.
Speaker 1: Four at the time when you decide to leave him, to leave him, yeah, and he just couldn't handle that. He didn't want and you told him, I want to go be with women. And then he told everybody and he caught me cheating with a woman at the house at her house.
Speaker 2: I was supposed to be at work and he showed up at my job and I wasn't there.
Speaker 1: It's kind kindleous, okay.
Speaker 3: So then you left him, and he because you come from a religious background.
Speaker 1: Yes, both of my parents are pastors, okay, And then he told everybody listen.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he turns everyone against me. It was a whole debarcle.
Speaker 1: It was bad.
Speaker 3: And then your parents actually like they had no idea that was gonna like, yeah, but they were not happy about it.
Speaker 1: No, we didn't talk for maybe a year or two.
Speaker 3: And how about your parents.
Speaker 2: I've had like little situations like as a kid, WINNI koops too being lesbian. I think my mom thought it was a phase. Yeah, but I don't think she really came to terms with it until I met Adrian.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's she's got the best mom in the world. Yeah, yeah, hey mom.
Speaker 3: And how how was that for your girls? Because obviously they were small, I mean, and kids they're like, okay, whatever, you're having me too, But like, was it a huge like shift because now mom has a girlfriend or like, how did you introduce that shift to your girls?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: At first, initially I was very very like meticulously careful about who I brought in and out so they would like they didn't know for a long time. But my oldest daughter, the Scorpio, she's brilliant and always knew just emotional, you know, so she she could she could see it, and so she just was in the bathroom one day I was doing her hair. She's like six maybe, and she goes, Mom, are you gay?
Speaker 1: And I was no, seriously, it was.
Speaker 2: Frightening, And I was like yes, yeah, and she goes, it's okay, you're happy now and I'll never forget that.
Speaker 1: And they're now gay, so are they? Yeah? Because who has energy? No offense, but who has energy for that? Mens?
Speaker 2: I couldn't manner stress stress me. You'll see when your baby gets older, you'll see.
Speaker 3: A couple of boyfriends they did had you were like, I don't have time for this.
Speaker 2: I mean no, it's still Listen. With girls, you're to deal with the tears no matter who it is. That's the hard part. People don't like to think about that part. Heart, But oh my god, it's horrible watching your daughters just have to go through.
Speaker 1: And we were all dumb and young, you know.
Speaker 2: Everybody did your Did your daughters explore both sides and then made that choice? Yeah, I mean listen, I get it. It's it is. You're probably right. I just think it's in the generation too.
Speaker 1: They're just open. They don't know way more. Oh yeah, they're fluid like a guy next week.
Speaker 2: They don't want they like, yeah, no kids, they don't want anything. My daughter said the same thing, as it's the generation the kids want.
Speaker 1: I said that too, though growing up.
Speaker 2: I said that up until like basically I got pregnant.
Speaker 1: I was like, fine, I submit uh so okay.
Speaker 2: So so after that, it seems like did you kind of because your parents kind of well, how old were you like you said, we're about twenty three or twenty four when I was out it, yeah, and then you were homeless? Well then how did you kind of like recover from that space and then become a house my mother? So I was like, hey, if the city knows I'm going, now, let's be gay. And I started throwing like ladies' nights at my at my house. And then one weekend it went from like five girls to like fifty, and so we ended up doing venues and then that grew and then it just became this thing where in the South there, especially at the time, there was only one gay club and it was like this hole in the wall place, which ironically my ex husband ended up being a security guard there.
Speaker 1: To stalk me.
Speaker 2: Shut the fuss, I swear to God, stay there long aship.
Speaker 3: Like he wanted to just come to he was popping at the lesbian bar.
Speaker 1: Well, it wasn't a lesbian it was a gay bar. You wanted to see what was popping at the bar.
Speaker 2: These are facts, So I'm not even saying ship that people don't know, but yeah, so help me, adhd bad.
Speaker 1: What was I going with this?
Speaker 2: So I guess they want to know, like pretty much how everything led up to.
Speaker 1: Well, you started doing this.
Speaker 2: And then I just became a whore. It was like a kid in the candy stores. Major suppression my whole life, trying to push it down for the Lord, you know, do my due diligence and be fruitful and multiply. That was my programming, you know. I was brought up to be the next preacher.
Speaker 1: Takeover.
Speaker 2: Absolutely I'm the oldest and that was the thing, right, So it was like I'm just gonna live for the devil now and hallelojah.
Speaker 1: I did it big. Yeah. I was gonna say, like.
Speaker 3: Not only your sexuality, obviously that's like forbidden in the Christianity, but then to take it the next step is like, because I heard you identify as a witch, so do we, And you know, for like black women, that for just black people. For a long time, I feel like even till like yesterday, it's like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's still it's still a thing.
Speaker 3: And I even recently it's like this year where Erico lets me say it. She's like, stop saying that. People are gonna get the wrong idea. I'm like, She's like, not when everyone's comfortable with the word witch. I'm like, but I'm a witch, but like.
Speaker 2: What that's and I think you should hold on to that boldly because it took so many years for me to actually come out and say it, because I'd done it in secret.
Speaker 1: And silence and all my family and shit would know. But like, we are out here heavy and we need support.
Speaker 3: You know, did we need to like make a witch a black witch support group it needs. I just want to make an announcement. I'm coming out publicly.
Speaker 2: Today, November whatever day it is coming out publicly?
Speaker 1: Is a witch A witch? A witch?
Speaker 3: I told my daughter. She's like, you're a witch?
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: I was like yeah.
Speaker 3: She's like, if my friends at school ask you, you better say yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, duh, See they get it. I love the younger generation. They get it. They have no question. She's like, I'm a fairy warewealth witch. I was like, okay, I love it. And see how many witches are in the church. People don't even realize.
Speaker 3: There's this there's a very thin veil. But I was going like between, like being a witch in the church, you know, like magic. You know, I sacrificed the fucking whatever. But you know where do you think like that comes from. Yeah, it's all rooted in like ritual and ceremony.
Speaker 2: Every everything in the church, the altar. I mean, I was a what did they call me growing up in the Church of Prophetess, the young prophetess.
Speaker 1: That's like that.
Speaker 2: I don't say it's for the Lord. I'm a psychic and I'm satanic.
Speaker 3: Well that's that's the thing when people are like witchiness or like tarot cards, you know, those CAUs in that second away from me. But it's like the whole motherfucking Bible was written by some things who had a like a prophecy.
Speaker 1: Literally it's a whole spell book in itself, right, So how did that come to be?
Speaker 3: Like how did you still like not only own your sexuality but then come out as a witch and like hone in on your like your ability to manifest and then tell people and not feel you know, away came up as lesbian and a witch.
Speaker 1: So it was a journey.
Speaker 2: And I'll say I had a lot of like d instructing of the church that I needed to do because I was born in it. So while the little girls were learning one plus one is two. I was learning I will spend eternity in a bottomless pit of hell, which caused like a lot of anxiety growing up. It's always like this subconscious feeling of impending doom.
Speaker 1: And I had to because the.
Speaker 2: Rapture you're always just afraid of happened, right, So, like I had to work through that. So it took about I would say eight years, around eight years before I even was okay with it internally. And then finally my daughters they were just like, you need to fucking be real and just be authentic and people need to know who you are because you're a dope bitch. And I was like, and I usually listened to them, like I just listened to my kids. We don't do smarter, Yeah they are. So they were like, Mom, do the fucking TikTok and be witches. We had. We ignored her for like a month because it I'm gonna quarry some stubborn So I'm like, no, I'm an artist.
Speaker 1: I don't want to do that. I paint, Yeah, that's exactly what's the fair.
Speaker 2: Pain. It's so bad. But it was completely the opposite. My art soared afterwards and just living more authentically. Then it was like a whole community of people just on TikTok waiting like, yeah, where have you been aunties? Oh my god, like really like and a lot of people were coming to it saying like, oh my gosh, like we need guidance on you know, I'm lesbian or I'm gay or I'm dealing with this and like it's just like, Wow, you really don't know who your tribe is if you don't really put yourself out there like we all need each other. Or how do I secretly set up an altar without anyone in my family knowing? Stuff like that, Like damn, I wish I had that ship, you know growing up.
Speaker 1: So it worked.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's amazing. It's it's true you don't know until you do it. But even with us, like I had no idea, we had no idea that like women felt how we were feeling, and that like you know that us just speaking our truth would be I don't know, revolutionary in ways like because I'm like, so you're on it, because it's we now are entering into the age of Aquarius, and if you remember, that's what's happening. Old systems are crumbling everything, even the economy, money itself. So the old ways we were moving out of the piss era that was like heavy religion, heavy leadership, heavy like moralism and all this bullshit. Right, but now your power lies in being authentic. That represents the age of Aquarius. So we're all work walking in purpose right now. It feels good, right, And that's why your art started to soar too. I mean, you like open up this like portal for yourself. When you walk in your authenticity, like things just kind of start to lay out for you. And I know, like the moment you stop doing that, things start to go like absolutely, even my art started becoming witchy like it was. It was a whole demographic waiting.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And also I think when you walk in like authenticity, like you find your people.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: You know it's just so easy, you know, like your people will start to gravitate to. Your tribe gets bigger and stronger, and the people you're supposed to be around you don't have to hide for or just or like watch what you say because.
Speaker 1: Like, bitch, you know I'm a witch. Don't come around here if you've got a problem, don't be scared.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So it's like it's you people do such themselves. It's such a disservice of like not being themselves. And then I always I'm always sorry. I'm always like curious because people are like, Okay, how do you like? It's so it's so nice, how you're so able to be yourself. I'm like, bitch, I don't know any other way to be. How are you being anything else than yourself?
Speaker 1: I can't help.
Speaker 2: I think it's very easy to not be yourself, actually, because I think it's almost you have to fight to be yourself in this day and age, in this society, with religion, with even social media, wanting to look and be like other people and wanting to fit in, it's actually harder to be yourself and actually figure out who the fuck is anyway.
Speaker 1: Like is this myself? For? Is it like?
Speaker 2: And really get into that. So but but I think you've always really just had that.
Speaker 3: In you, naturally unfortunately, but fortunately it's been very difficult to reach refrain from.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have to learn it the hard way, dropping those masks, Like I had to put on wear so many masks and it was just exhausting. You get burnt out, and then finally ya like I'm worshipping the devil, so that way you can just really stay.
Speaker 1: Away, right right right. I just want to say I don't think she worships the devil.
Speaker 2: To say that because niggas on the on the let's look her up, Adrian, I don't know there's the devil.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what.
Speaker 3: I once looked up like that, Like I once googled satan, like how do you say Satanism? And the definition when I read it, if I'm like remembering correctly, was very interesting. It was like basically believing in like both. It was like believing in like the darkness and the light.
Speaker 1: It's true. Yeah, it wasn't even like what we think. When I read it, I was like, this is not even bad. Lucifer means light bringer, it.
Speaker 3: Brings, it means like I always tell people that I'm like, Lucifer.
Speaker 1: Means like I'm about to look it up.
Speaker 2: Satan is a meaning in English to the worship of Satan, typically involving a travesty of Christian symbols and practices such as placing a cross upside down. Wait, we can't trust's dictionary. This, this is not I don't know, I don't know what I got the worship of Satan or the powers of evil.
Speaker 1: Maybe this is one under God.
Speaker 2: They're not gonna, They're not gonna. You got to get it out of the books because like they're gonna.
Speaker 1: Make session or affinity with evil. I'm obsessed with evil.
Speaker 3: Interesting, Okay, well, I think I think it's just it's acknowledging that, like you have to indul and some of the like the darkness or what people say is the darkness in order to like.
Speaker 2: Even in the I had one question growing up that none of the pastors could answer in church. I was the rebellious one, like, uh huh, that'll make sense because I studied the ship, right, So I'm like, why in heaven before Lucifer? Y'all know, Lucifer got kicked out of heaven, right, So I always have this question, like why who as he was getting jealous of God, he was jealous of God and you know, started thinking more highly of hisself and God kicked before God kicked him out. And my question was always well, who put the spirit of jealousy in mind?
Speaker 1: Who created the spirit of jealousy? He didn't do it hisself? Who made it?
Speaker 2: And no one wanted to answer, So when I started to reread the Bible for like the fourth time as an adult to study it, like, I realized I forgot the scripture where it is, but the God did. He goes, I create both the light and the dark. I create both good and evil. I do these things.
Speaker 3: Nigga, it's me, So you telling me to do some shit that he not for a reason. Thank you, so that you could experience the light when you can't. You can't live your life only like one sided. You can't like because it's yeah, like pleasure, even like Christianity calling like something like sexual pleasure, Like say like that is not. Why the funk would he make it feel this good if we ain't supposed to do it exactly.
Speaker 2: And also stop touching a little boys since you're concerned about it someone.
Speaker 3: Also, my biggest question was as in Christianity was like they're.
Speaker 1: Like and then Jesus God sacrifice.
Speaker 3: His only son, and I was like why. I was like, he's God, right, why would he make.
Speaker 1: That the rule? Like he could have made anything happen.
Speaker 3: He was like, I'm gonna get my only son, and I'm a cross save everybody.
Speaker 1: I'm like he can just saved everybody. The first abortion. I'm like, oh, lord, the first abortion. Why are you also against abortion? I don't. My parents don't like talking to me because what are you talking about? He was the first abortion as a grown man. Yeah, first time.
Speaker 2: Anyway, ladies, I'm going to steer us into another We usually asked our guests to share an affirmation. I was wondering if you guys have an affirmation that you like to share with our audience.
Speaker 3: This week's affirmation segment is brought to you by Targets Black.
Speaker 1: Beyond Measure Initiative.
Speaker 2: Illuminating Intersectionality is a three part video series hosted by Our Girls, Friend of the Friend Zone, Doctor Takia and Jade from Getting Grown podcast That's Right.
Speaker 3: This series features dynamic discussions talking about identity, power and honoring all the complexities of black women.
Speaker 2: So make sure you check out Illuminating Intersectionality wherever you watch YouTube and check out YouTube dot Com, Slash Loud Speakers Network, and check out our Girls, Jade Friend and Doctor Takia for some really incredible combos. One affirmation that I've been saying lately is I wake up in the morning and I say I am consistently attracting the energy that flows with my highest good. I am consistently attracting the energy that flows with my highest good.
Speaker 1: I'm like that, you know, I don't. I don't have any day affirmations day. I feel like I need to step that up. Use that one. That one there you go, I use that one. That's a good one. I love that.
Speaker 2: So before we started the show, we asked you guys to answer some questions.
Speaker 1: It's question, are you ready? I'm going to test you guys to see how well you know.
Speaker 2: You guys have been together every single night for ten years. Yeah, don't funck this up right?
Speaker 1: What you'all been talking about over there? The qusture is do you want to go first?
Speaker 3: I can sure this is Adrian, so Janika, these questions are.
Speaker 2: For you together, Jesus, you want to just go ahead? Okay, Okay, I get it girl, Okay, this is for me, This is for you.
Speaker 1: What is Adrian's favorite color? Purple? Correct? What is her overall pet peeve of mine? No, just her pet peep. I have a lot you do. I'm trying to think.
Speaker 2: Uh, I feel like I will say that your pet peeve is.
Speaker 1: Meaningless.
Speaker 3: Conversations small talk, small talk with people you was.
Speaker 2: In there, girl, Yes, I literally know I do. And it took a minute to answer that. I'm like, hmm, let me see who she would go with this, Yeah, meaningless conversations.
Speaker 1: What is her biggest pet peep when it comes to you.
Speaker 2: Well, one thing she hates. It's not on my nose, I think she I think I'm that I'm stubborn.
Speaker 1: Snoring badly and snotty. Yeah a lot.
Speaker 2: Well, so I have a nasal polyps. Like when we moved out here in twenty sixteen, before COVID, I had lost my sense of taste and smell. And when I went to see an E and T doctor, he was like, more so like I probably got sick and never like actually healed from that. And so I started developing nasal polyps and that causes post NASER drip. I always so congested. I had the surgery, but the chances of nasal polops coming back is high.
Speaker 1: So and they are back. Yeah, so you're confirmed, you're the doctors. Yeah, so got it or baby?
Speaker 2: She can't help that, I know, but she she stuffered, like she said, And I tell her your ZR tech every day. She doesn't. I tell her to do everything she put on your medifier. She doesn't so irritating when she.
Speaker 1: Doesn't take the advice and you have to deal with this. Yeah, and I can't sleep at night. So do you have an earplex? I'm going to get them too.
Speaker 2: But she's annoyed because she shouldn't have to. Right.
Speaker 3: What is Adrian's childhood pet's name?
Speaker 1: Sasha? Childhood girl pet name? I don't know your pets have pets? Music kid? No pets? Growing up? Correct? What would what would you say?
Speaker 2: Is? Uh?
Speaker 1: What would Adrian say? It's her best quality? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I would say that she's she's very understanding.
Speaker 1: That's what I say.
Speaker 3: She said she's communication, that's her Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. What would she say is her worst quality? Not staring into my soul? I don't know. I know answer and the soul? I know? Your worst quality? Would you say is worse about I forgot what I put? I don't know. I don't know that one overthinker? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what is something she's most sensitive about?
Speaker 1: Her mental health? Her family? Oh?
Speaker 3: What is something that she's accomplished that she's most proud of?
Speaker 2: She has so many?
Speaker 1: Maybe the girls absolutely not. Oh, I'm just there A strong second and third.
Speaker 3: Right now her most recent art project, that will air on Hulu in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 1: About it, I could, I couldn't think of anything.
Speaker 2: What you said repeatedly that the girls are your best?
Speaker 1: They are? But but this is this is it right now?
Speaker 2: That's so exciting, exciting. I'm excited for When is that coming out? Do you know they're saying?
Speaker 1: Or what?
Speaker 2: Or how can we? How can people? I guess they can't find it until next year.
Speaker 1: She says, I shouldn't say you didn't.
Speaker 2: Feel like it's a problem. I didn't sign any NDA's or anything.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't.
Speaker 2: So just know that it's on Hulu and it's based on a New York Times bestseller, Oh Dope about an artist perfect love that.
Speaker 3: I'm going to ask you more questions in the Microsoft. What is Adrian's biggest insecurity?
Speaker 1: All right now, he's not saying it.
Speaker 3: It's like, don't expose me?
Speaker 2: Get it?
Speaker 1: Right? Is security? Yeah?
Speaker 2: You don't like your arms?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah I don't, but I'm working on it. What did I put? She put painter's posture? What the hell those painters? Yeah? So I've been drawing since I was like two, and then we just have horrible postures. So it's like you have to like the ballerina strength. Yeah, I'm learning to like because this is my co lunched.
Speaker 3: Over what would be a deal breaker in your relationship.
Speaker 2: This is funny, I would say if I cheated, but also if she doesn't trust me anymore.
Speaker 3: Cheating in parentheses, but with a nigga. I just want to clarify if I was a bit, you might be able to get over it, because you know, if you if you know she's her preference is not really.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. That don't make sense to me.
Speaker 2: I don't really know you. Yeah, nothing against bisexual women, but like you like, come on, what is this?
Speaker 1: I thought maybe if it's not like your preference and you're like, go ahead and have a field day. I don't have one of those anyway. Oh god, No, I don't know was asking.
Speaker 3: I just it was it was very specific cheating with a nigga, so you can maybe get away if.
Speaker 1: She didn't want a bitch. Yeah. We talked about that all the time. You guy, are you guys? Okay? I mean, do you guys open? Do you guys play with other?
Speaker 2: We don't, but we talk about all the time, and I do think it's something we probably would do.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. You take the lead on that one. I'm following your lady, buddy.
Speaker 3: She's like, that's all I want to.
Speaker 2: Forgot whatever you say to the witchy gods?
Speaker 1: What your god? On my birthday? You wanted marriage? I want to three? I know samaicorns? Where do you like? Where does she like to grocery shop? She doesn't, She don't. What do you just reads? I fucking hate it, Like seriously, I have mental health issues. I don't like it.
Speaker 2: I'm so over stimulated in there, the noises, the people, the sounds.
Speaker 1: It's too much, too cold to Yeah. Do you instacart? Absolutely? She does the grocery instat though. Do you cook? You cook? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Not the.
Speaker 3: Eat the who's your favorite musical artist of all time?
Speaker 1: Yes? That is right. What is her guilty pleasure?
Speaker 2: Oh, smooky weed and fucking.
Speaker 1: Mine to mind too, girls don't get along? Just fun.
Speaker 3: What is her favorite porn category?
Speaker 1: She loves gay?
Speaker 3: Oh God, meet too with you?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: You like gay and poor? But the mic in your face is dress. It's weird. Before we got.
Speaker 2: Episode, She's like, this phallic mic in my stressing me.
Speaker 1: Turn on the BBC, make it bear back.
Speaker 3: Gay porn in parentheses men slash BBC slash bear back. You know you gotta put the slashes on the porn category.
Speaker 1: Be specific ebony.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like, I like a lot of M MF bisexual threesomes.
Speaker 1: Oh that's that's that's the second close.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't I don't know. Yeah, I don't know why I can't get over it. One time my friend showed me and I never never got back, and then it's so weird. A lot of straight women love lesbian porn.
Speaker 1: Which I can't say. I hate it. This is the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like lesbian porn. That's because you're not a lesbion yam by fun that's what she calls.
Speaker 3: She's by fun on like the weekends was a sorry amount of she'll she'll seek them out. If she said three tequilas in.
Speaker 1: Interesting, very specific.
Speaker 5: If a Saturday, Friday, midnight and six am hours me out those hours, you're not lesbian, I don't think.
Speaker 1: I was like, because it's Wednesday. I tried.
Speaker 2: I tried to be lesbian, and I was like, let me try this hour real quick. I went, I dated and I took a girl out on Valentine's Day I was like, Wow.
Speaker 1: A couple really taking her out. Oh, this is weird. I'm the prize. What the fun?
Speaker 3: Yes, right, my poor want to be lesbian. It's okay, baby, you can still be adjacent to us.
Speaker 1: Oh it's us. Now you're back.
Speaker 3: I said, I'm a former les spectrum, but I'm always going to be part of the community.
Speaker 1: Done it if I had I amount of puss be part because I'm by fun Yes, yes, that's the B. You are deep in the lifestyle like I'm a Jason, You're that's the B in l g BT.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna add a fun Q.
Speaker 1: I f forever added letters. I know, right, I can't keep up.
Speaker 3: How old was Adrian when she lost her virginity and where?
Speaker 2: I don't know what age she was. But she loves the stairs at school.
Speaker 1: That is true, school staircase at school. Wait, she said she liked to be was a preacher's kid. Okay, let's do bad ship. I was horrible. Did you enjoy it? It was it traumatizing? Okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but this is a really good message for like parents that are listening that like, I want to be helicopter parents are super super strict and you think you're gonna like something.
Speaker 2: Will stop your kids from they're actually they're gonna do it faster, harder, and a lot more.
Speaker 1: People and still bring home the straight a's. Yeah, and they're to be more secretive because they absolute so like just like so true. I learned that very fast.
Speaker 2: I think it would get away with being sneaky as long as I'm like compliant, it's going and shut the up and do it.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be fucking on the stairway. Absolutely.
Speaker 3: What moment did uh Adrian know she loved you?
Speaker 2: I don't know what moved that was, but I do remember we were Oh it is in the hotel room.
Speaker 1: You told me you love me. But I don't remember with close she said when I first listened to her.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, was it the mirror at the moment?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I knew I loved her then and she snatched her cliche. Mm hmmm. What is Adrian's biggest fear?
Speaker 2: Uh, I don't think you're gonna get it.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I am.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I'm not living up to her fullest potential. What what's her favorite sex position?
Speaker 1: Oh? I like this one too. I don't know if it's the same for her.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's sissory, but.
Speaker 1: I don't know that is. Oh yep.
Speaker 3: For those of you who don't know, sissoring is also known as tripping. Ye, there's an in case you're wondering, would she prefer to spend or save money?
Speaker 1: I prefer.
Speaker 3: She preferred to spend it, but underline yes, all capital, nothing else, all capital.
Speaker 1: Or underline. I did notice how my handwriting is like gradually changed. H yeah, they do. They went from like regular to cursive. Who is her celebrity crush? Oh?
Speaker 3: Ari Lennox, Ari, motherfucking Lennox, happy face with the heart.
Speaker 2: There is no discussion. If I see her and it's happening, I'll tell you later.
Speaker 1: She got her past.
Speaker 3: What if she if she's in the bathroom with Arian's giving her the eye, you're gonna turn out.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be like, yeah, go ahead, boo, can't it? Girl? Tell me about it when you're done taking a watch. I would. Okay, she's just having a whole visual moment. It's like my birthday is coming up. I'm trying to manifest it right now. Look, Ari, this might need to be a clip. She did sing to me. She did yeah, the concert, Which shape of a baby? Which one? What song was it? She was in days? She don't remember this on my Instagram to me? Okay, well are you hear that? Come find our friends, listen, get a free portrait out of it and everything you'll get free art, bitch work. You might need to come commodity badasses.
Speaker 3: How does Adrian feel about non monogamy?
Speaker 1: She's not against it.
Speaker 2: I think if it just works, She's always to.
Speaker 1: Each his own.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what is her favorite memory of you guys' relationship?
Speaker 1: That was so hard to answer? I don't know that answer. This is like, it's so cute. I know it's so corny, to be honest, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Her favorite memory of your relationship is when you guys first met and you spent the night and fell asleep on her chest and she used to have frequent sleep panic attacks, and she was having one that night and you placed your hand on her chest and she never had another one again.
Speaker 1: Are you crying, Orlando Aquarious?
Speaker 3: Our relationship a lot of tears? What what did Adrian?
Speaker 1: Okay, what do you wish? What dish? It's always? Why don't we re write it? I don't know. I'm confused again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, wait, what does Adrian wish?
Speaker 1: I got it before, but.
Speaker 2: M what do you do wish?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 3: You've done this ship three times this month?
Speaker 2: Okay, what do you What does Adrian wish you saw more of than yourself? Oh? Uh, my potential obviously, but I don't know, just say my potential whatever that is?
Speaker 1: That some short and short term, she said.
Speaker 3: I wish she trusted more in herself to explore and live out her truest dreams, to get past the fear and do it anyway. Yeah, you know, I love these are This has been the deepest answers we've had.
Speaker 1: It's clear we've been dealing with heateral normandy deep like sentences. You guys did really good. You might have got a ninety five percent thank you, but I'm going to fail those ten years back to back, you know? Is you ready? I'm trying to be don't judge yourself. Okay, let's go. What is Juanika's favorite color? Chral? Yes, chral slash mob. That's very specific.
Speaker 2: Well, we had to get her colors together. She needed to learn how to describe them correctly, artist like.
Speaker 1: Orange. I get you. What's her overall pet? Peeve pet peeve. I don't know, not being able to eat, being hungry. I don't know.
Speaker 2: You know this and you gonna be so many I get it.
Speaker 1: Spit, I hate oh my mouth. She would never and I try to make her like even during sex, like pull her head back on. She would slap. It's been on body parts. Nothing the body part. No, I have to be the one that this spitting. And I can't.
Speaker 2: Stand it looking at other people.
Speaker 1: You can't this video later, I do it all the time. She does. You're gonna hate video.
Speaker 2: You're gonna hate it slow, she's gonna throw out. It's very it's very sexy though recolarizing video on the internet.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that. People do love it or hate it. That did not for you, page. I appreciate it, all right, appreciate that.
Speaker 2: What is her childhood's it's name?
Speaker 1: I don't think you had a dog?
Speaker 2: Oh wait, ship, I skipped skipped on. What is her pet peeve?
Speaker 1: When it comes to.
Speaker 2: You, holy ship, there's so many pet pee when it comes to me, and it's you didn't write the same answers?
Speaker 1: Right? No, I get that. How she is mostly always right? Damn that's true. Damn I always right, have.
Speaker 2: Lived, I can help not Damn what is her childhood pet's name? Yeah, I don't think we talked about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I said briefly, But you're not yourself? Is serious?
Speaker 2: I'm still learning her Chandler. You not supposed to smoke one Chandler. They were like this TikTok's like if you hold and you're smoking with people and you hold it like this, Really, what.
Speaker 1: Does that mean? Are you supposed to hold it like this? I guess what I need to get back in the TikTok verse. I'm I'm missing.
Speaker 2: A lot of life skills and things TikTok University that is to do Google.
Speaker 1: Okay, we I'm gonna look up there the moment we got our TikTok back, y'all get it back?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what would you say? What would she say? It's her best quality? You're just always so bubbly and you're full of light, and you're just like a fairy. And she's so happy all the time and optimistic, very supportive and understanding. What is her worst quality? Oh man, she starts stuff and doesn't finish it.
Speaker 1: Stubborn.
Speaker 2: You always say that that is, but you know, I'm an a quarry, So I kind of get that.
Speaker 1: I'm stubborn too. So what is something she is most sensitive about? Now we're getting deep here. I just wanted them. I'm gonna begin. I'm gonna just give you a little teaser. It's deeper. What are you most sensitive about? Yeah, I would say your.
Speaker 2: Mom or your family, but I have more. But I'm gonna stop there. Growing up without a father, and how that childhood trauma is affecting, is trauma is affect I.
Speaker 1: Didn't want to go to I didn't know if you wanted to. Okay, we're working on. I'm proud of answer.
Speaker 3: Thank you doing the work getting to the root of thing, to the beginning.
Speaker 2: What has she accomplished that she is most proud of? Oh my god, because if I say this and that's not the answer, it's going to make you look so bad.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Maybe I don't know. Maybe the fact that you're like a wife and a mom, I don't know, that's it.
Speaker 2: I am most proud of my wife. She's my best accomplishment.
Speaker 1: I love you, right, you say all the right ship on that podcast. Please think.
Speaker 2: What is her biggest insecurity?
Speaker 1: Hair or your body? Yep, my facial hair, neck hair. I feel you. I mean I've been getting I.
Speaker 2: Gotta like I'm gonna go to because because it kills it at the root.
Speaker 1: I know you can handle that and it's not that expensive. I'll send you the contact.
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen, I'm vain.
Speaker 1: It doesn't bother me.
Speaker 2: But what would be a deal breaker in your relationship for her?
Speaker 1: I don't think you'll leave me for anything. I don't think I have any.
Speaker 3: Not even not even cheating with a nigga.
Speaker 2: She's like, that would be rare, you know, Boris Kojo. Now I will say this, He's this is hypothetical.
Speaker 1: He's so funes.
Speaker 3: Listen you wors Kojo.
Speaker 2: He looks just like, Okay, I'm okay. This is going to make me seem so by, but I'm not.
Speaker 1: I was the arts.
Speaker 2: We were coming in the elevator of my art studio, and I'm just focused on my fucking phone, not even looking. It's a really tight small space. It's packed as usual, and so it's like twelve maybe twelve us on there.
Speaker 1: I'mrating.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, I happened to look up at this beast of a man. He's so huge, and I'm just like stunned. Flabbergasted by his beauty. I left that elevator walking into my studio questioning my section.
Speaker 1: Yes, how he is that man? Television does him no justice? Are you for sure?
Speaker 3: Like you would never you have no interest in any penis.
Speaker 2: If you ever hear or see me involved with a dick understand millions were involved. She paid Unless it's borest maybe.
Speaker 3: If it's Monday, Monday, Wednesday.
Speaker 1: I'll let him be in the room. That's it. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Okay, where does she like to grocery shop?
Speaker 1: Whole Food slash Sprouts?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've never been to Sprouts.
Speaker 1: Is like Whole Food is just cheaper, cheaper.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought it was more expensive, No, more expensive.
Speaker 1: I think that Sprout expensive for some reason. It was crazy. You can't leave with you can't four hundred? What bag?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: There won't be she in there either.
Speaker 2: Favorite musical artists what's her favorite musical artists of all time? It's Beyonce, you guys, what is your favorite Beyonce album? It's a time but now it's Renaissance, Renaissance and Beyonce.
Speaker 1: For sure Renaissance. This is a recent one, yes, yes, and it was the last one or she dropped a video for every song Beyonce.
Speaker 2: No No with Rocket Yeah, she said the tone of how people released music. Of course, I know, absolutely, and that's why when she released Renaissance and she didn't release a video for every song, I was thoroughly like, we are very a little irritated with Miss Carter. I was like, is it over? Like is this like like we just got another sipment of our orders from her packages yesterday? Like it's this rollout has to be like it's it's like ongoing but slow.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's happening, but she's keeping us on the edge, right package? What kind of package we bought?
Speaker 2: The limited edition, like all the records we bought, the fan the gloves, I have a weed, rolling.
Speaker 1: Tracks, rolling everything. I believe so because she she wrapped sold.
Speaker 2: Smoking, I feel like she has to smoke some I don't know. I don't know the exact word, but it feels familiar.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I don't even know.
Speaker 3: Her middle name is Giselle. I thank you it is.
Speaker 1: I'm going to turn you into as casually.
Speaker 2: Within the first few days of meeting her, we met her little cute little babies at the time, and I was like, are you guys excited to see Beyonce on TV tonight and there was like, what's Beyonce? And I looked at Ashley and I said, do better?
Speaker 1: Do they know now?
Speaker 2: Oh? She calls me crying and sending videos because of how empowering her daughters are staring at her like that. I told you black mothers, raise your daughters on Beyonce. Yeah, she is super empowering when I saw it, Black as King ship artists.
Speaker 1: All Right, what is Janica's guilty pleasure? Girl will say yogurt food? Is it a specific kind of food though? Right, it's food?
Speaker 2: Slash Lucy sweets that sweet pussy, Sweet.
Speaker 1: Pussy the title of the show today. What is her favorite born category? Scorting me too? I love squirrel. That's different. Yeah, always one of the slashes.
Speaker 2: I'm always like if it has squirting like it's it's a plus.
Speaker 1: It's always a plus. Yeah, okay, dash y'all I do I did once?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think That's why I was like, well my body can do this Sunday to see more, but other bitches do this ship And then.
Speaker 3: I'm like, well you discovered it. That's when you started dashing it.
Speaker 1: How old was she when she lost her virginity? And where was she? I know you were in high school.
Speaker 2: It was maybe sixteen, okay, sixteen, I'm trying to tap in.
Speaker 1: And then what was the second half of the cross where was she? Were you at his house? Yeah? Okay, at her boyfriend's house. Yeah? What moment did she know she loved you?
Speaker 2: Which is strange because I said I love you and you did not say it back for a few days days.
Speaker 1: I was concerned. I don't remember though. I can't. I can't, I can't lie. I don't remember. It's too long ago.
Speaker 2: Uh, how she paid it? I don't know if this is a location, but she said how she paid attention to me and took care of me with no judgment. She allowed me the space to be me freely.
Speaker 1: Oh this is like current. I was thinking more past tense. My bad? What is in that weed? And I'm gonna need something? I told you. I don't know that you could find it, like three different types of weed.
Speaker 2: I just scrambled together. That's probably why it's so good. You're welcome, great cocktail. So I guess it's not an exact location, but basically, you when that feet, when you felt that way, that's when you knew that you loved her.
Speaker 1: I got it when I met her.
Speaker 2: She told me I could quep my job so I could figure out what it is I want to do life. Wow, we all need an Adrian? Where is shirt? We all need Adrians life. What is her biggest fear.
Speaker 1: Losing? No, losing your mom. No, it's not death. Nope, I'm so.
Speaker 2: Morbid death everyone dying, impending every day?
Speaker 1: Your biggest fear? Growing old with regrets.
Speaker 2: Having regrets and not doing everything I want to do in this life.
Speaker 1: Okay? What is her favorite sex position? No, yep, Okay, why y'all was stalling? What is tribbing and scissoring? What's the difference? The same shape? It's like the correct term. What is tripping? Where does that wrecked? I'm curious word? What is the trip?
Speaker 2: But you know we've renamed it. I've renamed it. So what I just did a comic on it. It's called lip sinking.
Speaker 1: Now little like that. Yeah, let's lip sync. It's a joke. It's like a lesbian joke. Y'all were just put it on. Thank you, thank you? And what's part of the community I'm trying to help? Okay?
Speaker 2: Well, would she prefer to spend or save money save? That's true, looks this is why you guys are great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's my balance for sure. Who's her celebrity crush? Beyonce? No, Gabrielle Union? Really sorry, I know girl, me too. I'm not offend you. I just I mean, I'm it's very specific, since they one very specific about her. Okay, so but it would you give her a help? Absolutely? Absolutely? She she can do what she wants. Gabriel is beautiful. She just always played the bitch. I think that's what I think. That's it's set her up.
Speaker 3: She looks wholesome, but I feel like she has like a dirty, little nasty.
Speaker 1: I feel like she's yeah I heard that. She doesn't give me wholesome at all. Actually, I feel like she's a scorpio. You know what is her song? I feel like she's a scorpio. I don't know why.
Speaker 2: She just feels like she has a little bit of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, something like that would come out. Well, she actually admitted it. She admitted she used to be a bitch. She did.
Speaker 2: She said, yeah, I'm red table talking. I was a terrible person.
Speaker 1: She has to learn how to be a better woman. Yea.
Speaker 2: Why she was like, I was mean on perfect She said.
Speaker 1: Whoa, Well, that takes a lot of balls to say. I was a bit consciously there it is.
Speaker 2: I feel even as a child, I was like, this seems like me sort of, I see myself. I was like, she's not taking no ship. She's like, no, okay, So how do you feel? How does she feel about nominogamy. I think she's okay with me doing it, but she doesn't want to do it, not yet. She like, that's mine. No thanks, I'm selfish, that's what you know what. Me and Mila were both very like pro nominogamy the podcast. We're like, yeah, never doing monogamy again, and then we found and then we found it because we actually like or like maybe only with.
Speaker 1: Me one sentimeter. I don't any dates.
Speaker 2: For you, you know, I thought about that.
Speaker 1: I still could be open. I just.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, like jealousy recovery or something jealous season, Yeah will get back maybe like yeah when I'm old, like you guys, I already told him that he I'm gonna probably have to hire a woman to like party with him because I can't keep up like he like, he has so much energy and my partner. He was like, he's just like a people person, and I'm like, nigga, I need to go home and go to bed.
Speaker 1: I get that, and he's like one last party. What's his son Scorpion?
Speaker 2: Oh wow, Scorpio Scorpio, scorpio balance, Like we're query query but he's a Leo Moon like me too.
Speaker 1: No, I'm I'm sorry that rising.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm a Leo Moon. It's already on Google.
Speaker 1: That's my daughter. I was pissed.
Speaker 2: Oh what you were trying to hide your Yeah, I'm very secreted figure my other two signs, but it's definitely online.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody knows. What is her favorite relate memory of your relationship? What I mean just when we got married. I don't know. Follow your guys are trying to read you.
Speaker 2: What do you wish? Okay, what does she wish that you saw more of yourself? So?
Speaker 1: What does she there's that question again.
Speaker 2: I swear four weeks and I'm trying to figure it out for you. What does she wish you saw more of in yourself? Mm hmm, because I know you tell me every night. I don't know how to word it, but I feel it. I don't know how to word it so high too. It's such a bad idea.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me think.
Speaker 2: That I will live up in my fullest potential. Basically, I wish she saw more of her gift that she has to give to the world. She can sometimes doubt her abilities or who she is, and she is the best person I've ever met.
Speaker 1: You really get it. I know you guys are so no and we're toning it down.
Speaker 2: We are so gay. I'm over please, it's so bad. Our daughters are like enough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, stop, that's so puny too much. I love it. I love that for you.
Speaker 3: And you guys, I know you've been listening to us ask these questions all month, and now we're gonna put the PDF on Patreon.
Speaker 1: The PDF? Any other way you could explain it? What the what the fuck? Yeah, I guess the guess it's the PDF. It's a cooler way to say. I feel like there has to be you guys.
Speaker 2: That is a joke on TikTok. They're picking up millennials for saying shit like that. Literally, PDF. You can print it down, though, I questions your partner and play the games. Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: Because I said PDF. You're the one who know you hold on to that, but I don't think I've ever called it.
Speaker 3: Get the PDF now, guys, it's out nonto. You're gonna be corrected all the questions they're actually read correctly.
Speaker 1: Don't worry. It's a great game.
Speaker 2: You might be surprised how well or not well you know your partner, which you know, that means there's always more to know. And that's and that's the point where maybe you're still alerting each other exactly exactly, always be students of each other.
Speaker 1: You could still be mysterious even after ten years. I find it sexy. Yeah, because I'm gonna get bored.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's like a new woman every time, Like it's like a peeling of layers. And then for me, like every day it's just it's always add is ever the same even if we do the same thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or we'll like so I have ADHD.
Speaker 2: So I just recently found out for my therapist that it's not so much of like codependency, which some people like to say, but it's what they call parallel play. Or so when I'm creating or working, I had to she's literally my muse.
Speaker 1: I had to have her around just around, you know, like.
Speaker 2: And she's It just makes it easier for me to focus and be more creative.
Speaker 1: And it's literally an actual thing.
Speaker 3: Wow, adhd is is it like a comfort item? Not item that's not like a comfort like, yeah, she's home like a comfort like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would say that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that makes sense, that makes sense. That's beautiful though. Yeah, but my daughters are kind of in the same way too, without the whole extra ship. But like I love when they're around, like, don't it relieve, please please live with me. I have the best conversations.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're the dopest motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: They will get in her ass too.
Speaker 3: Though, How has that been for you as like, since you like being a stepmother, and because what's your age difference?
Speaker 1: I'm thirty three. Are we talking about age? Okay, yes, you know, I'll be I'm forty one, so h yeah a little bit.
Speaker 3: How was that coming for you because obviously ten years ago you were twenty three and like growing up with them and you know, seeing them grow it.
Speaker 2: Was definitely something uh new for me for sure, Like you said, I was young, so I was like, oh, wow, these are like older kids, so I had to like really grasp my head around at but they're like she said, they're amazing. They're like the best kids we got a little so well, Oh, they loved her. They loved the feminine energy she came and brought in. So it was nail polished everywhere and make up now. And she taught my youngest daughter like how to model, how to walk, how she taught them like just confidence.
Speaker 1: I didn't really have the best relations to my mom, so.
Speaker 2: It was always Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, and I didn't want to bring that. So when she came into our lives, it was just like just a blessing for everybody. Yeah, it feels like it was like a true like balance and like life for sure, for sure just flowed. And that look in that bathroom really you knew locked in. Yeah, it's a lot of hormones though, don't get me, don't get it twisted. I was gonna say four, that's a lot horrible. And what are your daughter's signs? Aquarius and Scorpia. Wow, the one you don't see. She hates the camera, She's always hated it. Don't put me in ships, so she's behind it. She's a mysterious one, but she's the techie, so she does our video she she helps plan the lighting, the sounds, the trips, the editing.
Speaker 1: She's a writer, so she's like our best kept secrets. This beautiful little contreating house. Are kidding? Is art it? Everybody will do it. It's like we tattoo each other. It's fun. Who tattoos me? Oh? I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: And you also do art. You help her with her art too.
Speaker 2: Your sister, well, she taught to pay and so that's how everything started. But I don't pay as much. But I enjoyed it for for for a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah you explored.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's cool to kind of tap into your partners like desires.
Speaker 1: To Yeah, like, what is it though? You love about this, even if it's not necessarily yours.
Speaker 2: Same with dancing, every single dancing TikTok. You see, it's she made me do it, but I.
Speaker 1: Do it for her. So fun hate dancing. Do your daughters identify as which is? They will read your chart like they study it.
Speaker 2: They hyper focus it on it, especially like I'm more of a metaphysics type ancestral type shit way right, they're more or of like definitely astrology based.
Speaker 1: Taro. Speaking of Tara, is it tterot time? It's terot tyme tarot time.
Speaker 2: Okay, so Adrian, you pulled the King of Swords.
Speaker 1: I believe right all right? And the King of Swords why is this doing this? Bitty taro is getting too famous.
Speaker 2: Because yeah, whoa bitty really grown.
Speaker 1: Upright?
Speaker 2: Mental clarity, intellectual power, authority, truth.
Speaker 1: Earlier, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: The King of Swords is a symbol of intellectual power and authority and has the courage and intellect to achieve all that he desires. When this card appears in a tarror reading, you are in your power, ruling from a place of authority and respect. You stand firm in your truth and express yourself with deep conviction. As a results, pay attention to what you have to say. The King of Swords indicates that you have clarity of mind and can perceive the truth. So it's up to you to take the lead with providing an objective point of view and making decisions based on impartial judgment. The King of Swords encourages you to use your logic and intellect to navigate the path ahead. You will need to make firm and well researched decisions and stay fair in your dealings with others. You need to be able to say to take any situation, look at it with total impartial impartiality, impartiality, impartiality, wow, thank you, and then come to a balanced and insightful decision. Often, the king of swords represents a professional adviser, such as a solicitator or attorney, financial advisor, or taxation consultant. This advisor has a solid reputation and vast amount of knowledge in this particular field. He may come across as detached or disinterested in your personal circumstances unless it relates specifically to his skill set. This is so he can use small you don't care, let me say uh. If you have not engaged the help of an expert, the arrival of king of swards suggests that it may be worthwhile getting legal or financial advice. If you're experiencing changes or particular circumstances that will require an expert opinion. You can be on the front foot by seeking help before they happen. That way, when they do roll through, you're ready to demand your right and and find an outcome that benefits you. Basically, a lawyer up, get ready. Things are about to change that you know. Be prepared, be overly prepared. A lot of contracts and stick with your intuition if it says no, it's not enough. What's the legit?
Speaker 1: Sorry, it's a whole lot of it. No, I'm receiving it. And what's mag the stallion? No? But yeah, actually it.
Speaker 2: Is my top three. She is literally the same top three. Oh my god. But but yeah. So just stand true in who you are and what you stand for.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 3: Jannika pulled the four of wands I did. And it looks like like two people like celebrating almost is like a wedding.
Speaker 1: Oh looks like yeah, looks like it wasn't the final.
Speaker 3: The four of Wandes is a card of joyful celebration, blissful happiness, and appreciation for the good things in life. When this card appears in a tyro reading, it is perfect time to celebrate with those you love most. You may commemorate a significant event or milestone, such as a wedding, birthday, homecoming, or reunion.
Speaker 4: Or you may.
Speaker 3: Invite a few of your favorite friends for an intimate dinner for no particular reason except to revel in each other's company, Relax and let your hair down. Enjoy the special time together. The Four of wands can show you that returning home to the people and places that are familiar to you, you feel supported and secure, knowing you are with those who love you and care about you. Because the four of Wands associates so closely with the home environment, you may work on improving or renovating your house or close to finding a new one. Perhaps you have recently purchased a home and you're getting ready to settle down in your new habitat. The four of Wands tells you that after a period of rapid growth and expansion the energy of the three wands, it's now time to pause and celebrate what you have achieved so far. Step back in a moment and enjoy the fruits of your labor. Acknowledge your heartbreak, work, and give yourself permission to take a small break before embarking on the next phase of your journey. It's essential you observe these familiar milestones. As form symbolizes the number four, neurology, stability, firm foundations, and the four of wes. You are now enjoying a period of happiness and security.
Speaker 1: Oh so beautiful. That is amazing, and.
Speaker 2: It's actually TikTok that's told me that aquarius Is and Scorpios next year around May, we're going to finally get breakthroughs because we've been kind of dealing with ship for five heavy because.
Speaker 1: It's said.
Speaker 2: No, but you know, I researched it after because TikTok will show you some bullshit? Yes, well should I receive that as a Scorpio. That's what I've been reading. My sign to this next year is very transformational, very transformation for us. Yeah, but also I think it speaks to this card. I think speaks also to the stability and your foundation together and your relationship because from an outsider looking in, I mean, I just met y'all, but I really feel the love and I feel like the caring and the support and like the real like I don't know, it just feels like this feels infinite.
Speaker 1: Oh for sure, We've lived many lifetimes together. I'm aware of it.
Speaker 2: I feel that, like I feel like we're find each other. It's crazy, but and I wish this for everybody. I just wish it because I I hear how hard it is right now that are just.
Speaker 1: So that's all. We tone it down a lot too, so we're like, let's be less.
Speaker 3: Gi oh my God, That's how it feels sometimes me in Orlando, I'm like, stop, everyone's gonna think.
Speaker 2: I have so rare, but I do. I wish it for everybody. Everybody deserves to feel a love.
Speaker 1: Like if you love me, you'll let me spin in your mouth. Okay, please do it today. Just let her do it. I'll hold your hand and we'll put it on SloMo. What's the wrong with me? I have such like I love. I just like to push people like, like, are you sure? Come on?
Speaker 2: Just you don't have no or any aquarius placements in your charge.
Speaker 1: This is her aquarious placement. Definitely sad though somewhere has to be. I don't know about that. I gotta look.
Speaker 2: Speaking of spinning in mouths, we always ask our guests if they have a horror story they'd like to share, you know, Like I said, I'm just I was a cheater.
Speaker 1: In the past, so you know that you're a reform cheater too, Yeah, girl.
Speaker 3: Adrian tried to Surgeony under the bus, saying she was vanilla when she when she was like, she don't have no stories.
Speaker 1: No, I really don't.
Speaker 2: Like I dealt with a lot of like you know, when I was young, so of course at the time, I was attracting young unevolved people at same time too, so we did a lot of dumb stuff. But no, I just you know, it's not it's not hard to be loyal, but you know the situation and it's not for you, and you know this is a situation where you should be loyal. Okay, I'm gonna cheat until I get through whatever. Just I get through it and runs and scores. So I just I cheated a lot. I cheated dirty too.
Speaker 1: I cheated like, yeah, we'll her best friends type.
Speaker 2: Yeah with the Yeah, my girlfriend at the time's best friend. We had a whole like, we had a whole emotional relationship outside of the relationship I had with her, And so yeah, for.
Speaker 1: Like the year side. Know what it's those bad, it's unhealed.
Speaker 3: I guess any unhealed sign it can be the worst of the words.
Speaker 1: That's true. Yeah, but no, I think there's specific signe. Actually, cancer is the one.
Speaker 3: Cancer men unhealed treacherous scorpio serial killers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I believe that they are the number one the act sign for serial.
Speaker 1: Killers because we're super sensitive.
Speaker 3: And now y'all go, there is crazy that scor is a second serial killer.
Speaker 2: It's top three that makes sense for sure, Top three aquari maybe Arias because.
Speaker 1: Yeah we are.
Speaker 3: We're humanitarians for the now you're knowing the list and on your last and we're yeah.
Speaker 1: So also a PDIA for going to make.
Speaker 2: It's a list of all the serial killers signed to order.
Speaker 3: I'm so happy we're not serial Killers' notable.
Speaker 1: I'm not kidding. There's a bonus. Okay, So did you think of it?
Speaker 3: If not?
Speaker 2: If not, we can share one. But I don't. I feel like one.
Speaker 1: I do, But which do you feel like I should tell? Which one? Do you think it's the juiciest, because I'd be liking a talk. Just pick the top one to make sure it's the top o the video shoot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so okay, So it was like basically suppression Preacher's kid, right, remember that now, because I was I was, I was a lady hoe, but I didn't they okay, whatever. So I was working at the bank, trying to keep her identity private. She's not out, definitely heavily in a relationship, and we had been friends for a lot of years. She would even come to the parties. But she was the only straight girl that was just around. She never showed any signs whatsoever at all, right, strictly Dickley.
Speaker 1: And so.
Speaker 2: One day she was just like, Hey, if you have me on your college, what would you do? And I text her so where I'm flurting back and forth. We start fucking long story short, like all in his car and stuff.
Speaker 1: It was bad.
Speaker 2: I wanted to go to jail because he was like violent, violently homophobic.
Speaker 1: I got into the point that was probably why it was even more thrilling.
Speaker 2: Probably yeah, yeah, most most likely and so and I guess because I was the gay promoter, and I was the one that was bringing the gay parties to the straight clubs. I was getting rumors that people would be like, hey, stay away from her. They the dudes would tell their girls that stay away from her, as if I was a fucking issue, right, like you were trying to tell their girls.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the gays are, they're populating the regular clusbs.
Speaker 1: It was horrible. Like she she told me that.
Speaker 2: She was like, yeah, he knows who you are, and he does not like that I know you. So yeah, So she's on the phone with him and I'm just like eat anyway, So one day we're at work, we worked at the same bank. One day, we're at work and she's like, I had a girlfriend, so I was shooting on her as well. So I was like, well, we ought to go to get a room. So we got a room after work and I had a video shoot later where we were shooting a promo video for the club or an event I was about to do, and so it was like a lingerie party and so I had all these models Neir lingerie or whatever whatever, and so she was like, Okay, after this, I'm gonna come with you. So we ended up going. She was like, damn Adrian. During the shoot, She's like, damn Adrian, Like, it's a lot of sexy women in here. I was like, I thought you're not gay. I thought she wasn't gay though, and then she was like, nah, they're sexy. And I was like, which one do you want? And she was like her and her and her, and we all went home together.
Speaker 1: Wow with the straight girl. They were all straight.
Speaker 2: Oh, how did you pull this off?
Speaker 1: That's why the niggas are scared. Watch out for her.
Speaker 2: That was in my FIM days. I didn't I didn't present masks. I used to be really really really really film I.
Speaker 1: Would like to see. Let me say, picture you picture. She had some bad photos. Yeah, I'm sure.
Speaker 2: I mean you're beautiful now yeah, yeah, well I had to unpack that.
Speaker 1: It's not so.
Speaker 2: I used to like dress up in my brother's clothes and secret in the bathroom for.
Speaker 1: Like hours really just to feel comfortable, just to feel me. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh actually, I know. You just got top surgery. Congratulations, Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: How are you. How does feeling I'm feeling amazing. You feel good? Oh yeah, I feel amazing. Were you scared to make that decision or.
Speaker 2: Like, oh yeah, it's like ten years to make, like going back and forth whether you wanted to do that.
Speaker 1: Not that, but just not wanting.
Speaker 2: I had c sections with my daughters, so and they were traumatic experiences as a black woman in the hospital and literally almost died. So I was terrified. I just didn't want. I was just like, and I'm married, She'll just deal.
Speaker 1: With it for years dealing with the.
Speaker 2: And not breastfed. So you want to paint that picture. And I hated them. I've always hated them even before that. And I had some nice duties. I was very very well complimented on that. I've never been attached to ever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean to be.
Speaker 2: Able to feel like yourself walking this life as yourself authentically all the ways, physically, emotionally, mentally. It's like I have to this life is so short. You have to do the things you must do.
Speaker 1: To the doing that make you feel free.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because that, to me is the definition of breaking generational curses. Our ancestors wish they could have lived like that. So I feel like I'm doing at least my lineage honor by being myself and they helped me for it. It is a privilege. We are privileged in that way. I know, like there's a spectrum of privilege, right, but like just that we get to even be here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a lot more work to do. We're move to Costa Rica.
Speaker 3: I don't know how you guys feel should come because they're serving real food out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah I have. I've never been and I recently just got over my fear flying. You know what we have we do.
Speaker 3: We do a retreat in Costa Rica, the Caribbean side, like where the black people be at all women and it's switchy and it's like well.
Speaker 1: We well we'd have to bring the whole click. We have the best travel and we do like mushrooms.
Speaker 3: We have take over the whole property, frolic and cartwell topless there. Okay, I'll send you guys the pdf.
Speaker 1: You know we got one, We actually do.
Speaker 2: We have links also find in this episode description, but we also have a PDF which you will get upon booking.
Speaker 3: We have beautiful videos. We have beautiful footage from this trip. Look on our website honestly like good Mom's Bad Choices dot com.
Speaker 2: Actually we played one. We played an ad from the Good Fibe retreat. So that's it. It's it's the most amazing experience that I feel like we've I've ever even experienced too.
Speaker 1: Where do you guys go? Where do we go? With February?
Speaker 2: So well, this the ones that's coming up is at the very beginning of February. We have two retreats back to back. It's the same experience.
Speaker 1: So we're doing that.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, please come Like when I tell you there's something so I never like Costa Rica wasn't really on my bucket list.
Speaker 1: I was like, I'll get there when I get there.
Speaker 2: And then I got there and I was like, why the fuck did I wait so long?
Speaker 1: There's something like.
Speaker 2: Listen the motherland is a motherland, but there's something like calls you. I think it's just humans in general. It's just like the nature is overwhelming and there's just so much.
Speaker 3: Like like like mother Earth energy that's like it just spiritually like opens you up quickly. It's like, yeah, it just like the cracks you open, like, oh there you are, bitch.
Speaker 1: Well, y'all, y'all had me at all? Women, Well, ladies, thank you guys. Watching.
Speaker 3: One piece of advice for people in the long term relationships or wanting to get married, what is your one piece of relationship advice that you take away?
Speaker 2: What piece of advice I would say is to.
Speaker 1: Communicate.
Speaker 2: I have a hard time communicating, clearly. I suppress a lot of my emotions. But be with someone who communication is a really big thing for her. It's teaching me to try to be more vocal about my emotions and expressions. But I would say communication, for sure. You have to constantly be in talks with your partner. And if you're not talking, then how can you even begin to even understand the person that you're with or know what they're fearing are or their stress or what they're worried about, or what they love, and before I met her, I never thought that those things were important. Let me, no one cared to communicate with me. But it's just like, oh, wow, like you really do.
Speaker 1: Want to know, you really are interested.
Speaker 2: And then it's like and she just always has a listening ear and always there to give advice or to you know, help support me through whatever it is that I'm going through. So I'm learning that communication is a big, big, big thing, and I know that communication can be an issue for a lot of relationships, which is why you know a lot of people fail at them sometimes because oh you didn't know this person was feeling this way or that. It's like if you're not talking, you don't know. So always just be open to communication, definitely, And to piggyback off that, I would say, heal your childhood trauma before you bring it into your current and present day relationships, because no matter how well you think you're doing it, you're not. And it's a constant just learning and unlearning. And so there were a lot of hidden things that I thought i'd heal from, but they definitely show up subconsciously throughout your day. So if you can deal like I feel like you were emotionally emotionally like neglected that for example, could actually cause you to have like really toxic attachment styles or just be cold hearted or you know.
Speaker 1: To protect to protect yourself.
Speaker 2: So it helps to heal you if you go back and heal yourself before you try to get too involved with someone else. I think constantly in on the journey of healing as a partnership should kind of be priority.
Speaker 1: That's definitely true.
Speaker 2: Is that something you learned while being this relationship because you did that before or you didn't do that before.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I asked myself that a lot, and I do think I kind of got a little upper hand experience on it. But also ooh, almost almost said that.
Speaker 1: We do that.
Speaker 2: In the growing up, I learned a lot of what not to do in a relationship in marriages, you see the examples of things. Absolutely hell no, m h, well amen to that.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you guys so much. Thank you.
Speaker 3: You're not getting rid of us now, Okay, it's right, deal bro. I know we say this all the time, but for real.
Speaker 2: No, seriously, I told her. I told her yesterday. I know I was drunk, but I was like, she was like, I'm so excited you guys are coming. I was like, yeah, my manager hit us up and was like, y'all want to do this podcast? And I never I'm not logistics, so I hate that ship. So she's telling me and she's like I was like, well, yeah, but how much are they what are they trying? I'm not gonna just come to sit on a podcast like what the fuck?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 2: And they were like, no, is this podcast? Like I was like, oh, fuck, yes, I'm doing it.
Speaker 1: And she was like, I'm how much you want to charge? What do you mean? Nothing? So I felt pulled to it. Yeah, I felt it.
Speaker 3: I'm so grateful you're supposed to be here, You're supposed to go absolutly.
Speaker 2: It's it's an energy. They did you feel sometimes you feel like you said, listeners, we need to issues like yeah.
Speaker 1: Listen, the energy is currency.
Speaker 2: Maybe so it doesn't always show up in the ways that you know, a payment or sometimes energy most of the time, hopefully it's richer than that. No, it is, so it's more important. Yeah, I'm just I'm really I really hate leaving my house.
Speaker 1: Where do you live? Like, yeah, you live down the street. She's like, you never see me on this They don't we're we're in a private location.
Speaker 2: We are an we're a few a few miles away. Yeah, okay, got it cool, you're right here. Yeah, but if you see me, like I cycle a lot, so I'm like always on my bike.
Speaker 1: I have a bike. Should I come riding with you? I loved that bike. I was like a business pitch. We might have to like upgrade your bike though.
Speaker 2: It's a good bike because I got it in COVID and my figure, my practice boyfriend at the time, was like the bike a lot, and so he made sure I got the bike, got the skinny wheels and ship.
Speaker 1: Mountain bike. Bitch. It's like a real I'll be there next to you.
Speaker 2: So slow, but yeah, we we love to ride our bikes just to your crib and then we'll take it from the last week. Okay, I don't like that Equinox.
Speaker 1: It's not the best. It's not that, but it's close. But also have O c D. So I don't. I like the fact that they're extra clean, like you working out on the floor, you see the clean people. No, there is no sweat on this.
Speaker 2: And I went that my friend has a membership at Equinox, and I went to the one in West Hollywood this week. I was like, this is literally l A. And I'm like, this is what you think l A is. It was like perfectly like rushed skinny bodies. There was just like gay guy and his like he had this like a pop his beard. I was like, he's fine as fun A.
Speaker 1: This I came.
Speaker 2: I forgot what my sweat said, are not like sweat proofs. My whole crotches wet I have like they like every sweat market they like, they like it not. I didn't come prepared, but you know what, this is low key the secret good one. If you like want a network, especially with y'all, it's worth it. I mean we've turned around and Chloe Kardashian was behind us, Sizza, Kanye, DJ Mustard and any way, random day.
Speaker 1: Really equinoxis for networking.
Speaker 2: I work out.
Speaker 1: When I went there, it was nice, but I was just like boxing great classes. They do have good classes. They do. Okay, this was bougie l A talk. It really sponsorship. Matter of fact, they don't get out ship. They don't. We try to get see their clients.
Speaker 3: They're like, like you gets like a partnership like combo membership, Like they don't.
Speaker 1: Have that, I know, but we're married.
Speaker 2: I know, like the best thing I don't tell you to do. It's just like post your workouts and maybe they'll like see you know.
Speaker 1: But we do have a cool contact though. Ye cool, we'll be hooking us up.
Speaker 2: Okay us some Fendquinox.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: Well, now that we've done pre promo for Equinox, I know, can you tell the people where they can find you. You can find us on Instagram. My Instagram is j dot Muse and uh you also find us on TikTok.
Speaker 1: We are the Muses.
Speaker 2: And my Instagram is I am dot Muse amazing. And then I have a Patreon it's called a Querious Comics that's just launched. Shout out to Patreon. We're partners, yes, and announcement coming soon with that and what else. My art is Madam Muse dot l a without an E no e at the end of madam and I think that's it.
Speaker 1: We we had we fans when we stopped Wait what was on there? Hold on now, gonna slide it in there real quick.
Speaker 2: So we're we're we actually stopped it, but and it's on Patreon now, so we put it on I put it on.
Speaker 1: It's not that much. It's not no, no, they it ain't me. It's animations. I animate us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you were doing like intimate animations of you guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're tripping. I can show you. Okay, wow, we're tripping on and then she does the voiceovers and then yeah, I don need to get up phone.
Speaker 2: Then my god, it's like dipsy but your own ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're making money. Yeah. No, I didn't think it was gonna pop off like that.
Speaker 3: Were they expecting Did they know it was animated or they thought it was going to be human?
Speaker 1: No, I was.
Speaker 2: I would never like click thing. I would, but you know what everyone's telling me to do that. I am considering foot porn. Everyone's telling me to do it.
Speaker 1: Beautiful feet.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've been tempted to do foot porn too. I have a nice feed. Also, maybe we could do a collab.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was some pain on there with your approval, of course. Just let me do foot porn with your wife. We're just talking about that last night with Quen. Yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 2: All right, y'all, well, thank you so much for coming on, and we'll put all their info in this episode description make sure you go check out the good Viber tree and come with us to Costa Rica. Follow us on Instagram, join our Patreon. We have a bunch of bonus clips over there and when you enter, when you get when you join Patreon, you get access to our Discord community, which is poppington all the time. There's always things happening. There's tons of hories. We didn't share one today, but we need.
Speaker 1: We have like a list of horses and they're so unfair. We didn't even get to hear y'all horse stories.
Speaker 2: Of these are other people's horse stories that they share. So we have a whole channel at Discord called Hories where people just share an updated horries like I want to Yeah, there's like a truck driver in there. He's been doing some freaky ship over there.
Speaker 3: Don't forget to go also into Patreon to get your PDFs for the question, so you two can play at home. PDFs coming soon, all the PDFs you can think of.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Okay, we'll see you guys next week. Bye bye bye
Speaker 2: M