Speaker 1: He is drinks chants, motherfucking podcast man.
Speaker 2: He's a legendary queen's rapper.
Speaker 3: He ain't agree that your boy and O R E. He's a Miami hip hop pioneer up as d J E f N.
Speaker 4: Together they drink it up with some of the biggest players you know.
Speaker 1: Me and the most professional unprofessional podcast and your number one source for drunk drink chance.
Speaker 3: DS new ye C. That's it's time for drink champions.
Speaker 5: Drink up mother, what you could be on the boy, there's a drink chansports Sunny.
Speaker 6: D b T.
Speaker 3: What was like? Now, Now when I tell you this person that we have here, let's let's let's get to the facts. Over fifteen billion streams, fifteen billion single soul. Oh, this man is platinum after platinum. If you want to hit you call up one eight hundred times. Yeah, he's a legend. He's an I car. He's a ty coon. I like that tycoon on tycoon super tycoon. That's how we call it.
Speaker 7: You got popey collar when you say it, man, I got it from you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: This is a legend. I've been wanting to get this man his flowers. He's one of the coolest people on the planet. He makes hits after hits after hits, and he just motherfucking lives life. He's a motherfucking legend, and we're gonna salute him if we're gonna give him them tycoon flowers today in in case you don't know what we talk about about, the one the Impectable. So let's take it from the beginning, right, it's the first record that we ever heard you too? Is that the first record? It depends who you are, okay with like a full major label backing. I think that's the first record niggas hurt me? Okay, didn't boodhen that was. We recorded that record in two thousand and nine. By twenty ten, it really blew up. Two thousand and nine, I did that record at my old crib, me and my homie Cords Coords really was going through some samples with me. We were just going through some vinyls and we came across this loop. It was crazy, and we sampled it. I think that same night I threw a little kick back at my house and Shit Mustard was DJing. Must have played this one record by D four L that geeked up right and when I was listening it geeked up. I seen all the bitches just start going crazy and shit, and I was trying to like break down why that may be or what what was it about this song? You know what I mean? Not only was the hook crazy, but the beat was simple as fuck. It was just like a few sounds and ship. So I kind of took that same science. I added some drums to that sample. We came up with the song. Next thing, you know, my big Homy big b was like, Yo, I got this artist, he from the city. You need to funk with him. He played in the music. I didn't really funk with the music because it was like that jerk ship And at the time it was like I was like that jerk, Like yeah, that that ship. It was like a relationship. Yeah the early I thought area No really, Oh, I got confused. Continue I thought Hyphie was the Bay. Okay, you ain't popping in the Bay, You're not popping in l a Okay. Cool. We all worked together as one. That's how I feel about it. Anyway, Uh, I forgot where I met in the story. We were talking about into the beach. Yeah, so yeah, yeah, yeah, it wasn't even Muster. I not fucking with the jerk I was loving. I wasn't like the music because it was living like you had all these songs on MySpace that I wasn't really loving. The big b was like, Yo, I'm telling you you need to work with this dude. So he came through. We did this song. Next thing, you know, my hommie James Earl James, Earl Jones, the third I might be getting his name wrong, but my nigga shot the video at Dark Waller. Everybody from the city came through to this video. Shoot man. Just the same time Drake had first dropped that baby you My Everything. It was like that time we shot the video. Shit went up. It came out tie dollars sign featuring YG and TC forty eight hundred two of them. Buddhas. The ship fucking got a million views fast as shit. Shit you got no label at the time, no label at this Okay, nice, all the mixtape top, but it's not. This is the first one is hitting continue. So all the labels start calling this ship. We get excited and like all right, we were. Then all of a sudden, they hit us with it. They just want to sign y G. So I talked to TC about it. I'm like, this is your record, this is my ship. I'm bad, you know, I'm watch the nigga that's definitely not my ye opening like a yeah yeah, you know, drink Champs. It's a different type drink. We got gear up. We got a gear up. Yeah good. And then uh, after that, we're like, cool, let's give him the record. But they signed, they put this ship out the death, they put it out, and then all of a sudden, TC off the song. I'm still on the song, but they're not saying my name. They're just saying wow. So then uh, we shoot the video again professionally with Colin Tilley. At the time, he was just like, I think he charged niggas like ten thousand, fifteen thousand for the video. Now he's up to like a million. You know. I'm saying, shout out to Colin Tilly, well, shoot the video. They put me in the video, but it still don't say ty dollars sign. So I just think man from two thousand and nine. Even though I had a hit and then I put out some other songs, put out some other songs. I didn't end up getting my deal until twenty twelve of Atlantic, and I'm still in that deal right now. I'm almost done them. We probably re up. So was that originally through Taylor Gang? Taylor Gang, now that was originally to ushink the label. And then probably a year later, two years later, I met Will from Taylor Gang and we locked in the Tailor Gang situation. Shot always as well. Okay, so let's let's bring it back for the people that for the industry people. When you got to Atlantic, what is this the Atlantic regime? Because you know there's different people that passed. It was like for Julie Greenwall regime, Craig Cowman regime. I was like, okay, okay, as that shout out to them, Okay, ask my family, right, you know they're all gone now right, Yeah? What the riches, Yeah, they stop playing with them. They're out there chilling somewhere. It's going to take their jobs robots. Now it's new people. It's a whole new regime. Can't shout out to Elliott. Okay. So Grant came in with his squad and they're doing that thing. Man, shout out to them, Okay, to congratulate the young niggas man, because let's let's just talk about that for a second, because all right, that squad that were just named came from my squad at Death Jam. Yeah right, they how it's so small like that. Yeah, so that whole squad from Depth Chair went to the and then that's when Atlantic Records was popping, right. So now that they're just trying to say that, not just saying de clar Now that they're all gone and you you're seasoned artists now, right, So is that something that you have to reiterate the relationships with the label or you already knew these people that came in and took these guys positions. Uh, some of them that stayed and some of them that's new. Some people like shout out to to Shauna. To Shauna used to be my day to day at Taylor game. She's one of the Okay, so it's working out. Yeah, man, the transition is good. This is good man. Okay. I mean that's just how the world is. Man, the world transitions. You're gonna be ready for it or you're gonna complain and be stuck in the old times. Okay, So let's dig right into hm, let's talk about vultures. You know what, we're not even gonna make this ship about that time period. Were gonna make this about right now. I don't really talk to them to dude, you know what I'm saying. So, I mean, we could do a whole nother drink Champion.
Speaker 7: I'm saying, you can call it up up here.
Speaker 3: You're you're not doing Vultures three. I heard the Vulture three on the way. I man, we gotta we gotta do some conversation, okay, okay, privacy ship yes or not?
Speaker 1: Okay, always all love the yeah yeah yeah, yeah yeah and world peace and world he said.
Speaker 3: Piece listen. That's just that's also I gotta address you know what I'm saying. You got a velvet do rag on? Yeah, that's that's hard. That makes an velpment. I gotta I got a velvet bad and I had a motherfucking fish net on that my mother party niggas. Yes, I'm as niggas yesterday. You're listening to part of that club live. That was a performance that was just like I was just like Wahomie Hobby, you know, saying, you always be looking out, shout out to everybody in Miami. They always show up, you know what I'm saying. The day Before that, I was in l A at my compound at Tycoon University and we threw the first listening there, had some DSP partners in the building, had all fine ship around. It was crazy. That the most fine ship I've seen in l A in a long time. But so let's talk about the new album. Then, let's let's just get straight to the new albums called Tycoon correct new album is called Tycoon Man. Okay, we got two singles. Is that considered singles? Yeah? For sure? For show you got all in, you got a smile body, pretty face. I just dropped that on Friday. Shout out to my brother y G Folk, Honey, shout out to my brother Kodak. Kodak came through with that hood watch say put it as the production but watch you got the hardest line though, he said's putting the tongue in the asshole. You ever did that?
Speaker 8: You No, I never did that because I didn't like the said trying to take eating it from the back. You open your eyes and your tongue and.
Speaker 3: The brother, Hey, maybe I'm trying it.
Speaker 1: Maybe he's talking about a mistake.
Speaker 3: The way why he said that. He said, Now he's aiming for the asshole.
Speaker 8: Okay, I'm about how about getting bumped up and then all of a sudden she go to the balls and all of a sudden they start going too far down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then you give it a doll like these niggas ain't answer face. Okay, now is the is there video going with this? Yeah, we just did the video. The video about to be so crazy. Shout out to ha, Shout out to the whole team. Yeah, man, we're just showing off a whole bunch of beautiful ladies and you know, let's just hanging out there. So so like the era that you first came out in, right, you had to go run, do radio promo, you know, do even a promo for the you know, performance wise, nowadays it's all about Spotify, it's all about being on the playlist, it's all about you know, uh iTunes. So how what's the difference promoting back then then promoting this album now? It's different. But my thing is, I think it's like the people. I think it's the fans. It's just getting in front of the fans and having your relationship with the fans, and that's the most important part. And thank god I got that, man. Shout out to my all my fans out there. Sure you think it's going back to like grassroots Meat and Greece, Like you see these Meat and Greece that's happening right now. You think it's going back to you know, back in the days. I'm older than you and I've been out along. We used to have not Meat and Greece used to be in stores and everybody's old like me, like it's me in stores. But the fans would come in store and they're pushing all into so weird. But the ill thing about that was they wouldn't let the fans in unless the fan actually bought the album. Meet and rights are a little different because they're actually paying the artists to do this. So is that something that you're looking into? Like, You're definitely into that. Man, I've been doing my own Like I said, I've been doing my own listeners at my building. At my building, I gotta speak easy. I got members only cards. You know what I'm saying. You gottah but whole house, God damnitt. Different things the fans could do to like get to different levels. Want to come see you tayon world, that's.
Speaker 1: All idea, So like like something like a bad.
Speaker 3: Buddy did, Like I never see that. What did you do? He did a residency in Puerto Rico where all the ship Yeah, you know, it makes everybody got to come to a show in the United States. He still isn't and he's going in the world to he's going everywhere by the United States because he's afraid Ice is gonna invade its idea. That's a good idea, Ice, But that's a good idea. You know what you said? He said, Ice, So describe people growing up? Uh in California described to see the scene the people growing up. Yeah, yeah, for a person has never been to your neighborhood. So I was born in the eighties. I guess you could say I grew up in the nineties and at that time, Like, let's just talk musically, what inspired me? Like Doctor Dre, DJ Quick j Dillah, Babyface and then my dad. He was in this group called Lakeside, like a funk band. So he's putting me onto all his music as well, Parliament, Funk of Deela Friends. Uh, I could just name a whole bunch of people. Slide and Family Stone Rest some pieces slide. Uh. He's bringing me. He brought me on stage. He brought me on tours to shows, so I'm getting to see all this ship and all of that is what makes Dog. I fucking love Nate. I never got to eat Nigga Dog in l A. U see. People like to categorize. People like to categorize. He's the nigga from l a deeper voice, He's doing niggas hooks. He's the new Nay Dog. You know what I'm saying. They say, I think we're complete different artists. I think ny Dog is one of the greatest ever. Absolutely. I wish I would have got to work with Nate Dog. I think you have made some Oh my god. Yeah that was a great point, Soney, that was a great point. You do got a son, though, I've been seeing his son make music and ship. I don't. Maybe we get to work one day or something. Yeah, hell yeah. So okay, So entering this new album, you you you made it predominantly at your compound. Yeah, predominantly at the compound and hotel rooms. And some of it out here in the hotel room, some of it at Circle House, some of it in London, Wow, some of it in Saudi, some of it in uh everywhere. Man, How many tracks we got on here that we got fifteen tracks on top of giving people a album album, So you're not playing the games. I didn't want to like do one of too many song albums either. I just wanted to give you, like all back to back bangers, something for everybody. You know what I'm saying. You got some slow R and B cuts, you got some club ship, you got some real life heartfelt ship, all that mm hm. And you said this is your last album on a major. No no, no, no no. I got this album and I got one more album you know in my contract with Atlantic, and uh, we could just take it from there, you know. Yeah, but you're thinking, you're thinking staying major. I love Major. Yeah, yeah, A Major has been great to me, you know. But I do have my own label now, Easy Money Draggers, and uh the first artist we put out is now the biggest R and B artist in the world. His name is Leon Thomas and Shot and uh, you know, I could go my own route, you know what I'm saying. But we're gonna see me with the gods to talkinking about and how it makes sense. Have you ever put out an independent projects me? Yeah? Uh? Vultures Okay, independent, I didn't know that. Yeah, independent and went number one there, so do the math. Sorry, you get some money. Who distributed it has to be a distributor though, right, Yeah, we had we had to create, which I just did a deal with Easy Money for it, okay, and we also had too lost. Okay, Yeah, who's that? Uh? Some dudes with some money?
Speaker 1: But what made you get into music? And you got a family member of dad?
Speaker 7: Mom?
Speaker 3: You said it, I didn't. I think I I just love music man from picking it up from my pops. Okay, you can say that, but it's just something that I love. Because there's a lot of people that be around me that say they want to do music. They can say they love it or say they want to rap her sing, and then they don't end up doing ship and then they end up blaming you, all right, right, But then you meet a nigga like Leon who pulls up what is his ship done? And his whole plan and this whole ship and it's like, even before Easy Money, I had labels, I signed niggas all that, but this is the first time that another person showed me. And this because it's before him like also must have showed me yg showed me, niggas showed me that they want to do it and follow through. But like so they bring a full package.
Speaker 1: All you got to do is yeah, like let's go set it forget it.
Speaker 3: Would you like more performing or making the record?
Speaker 9: Do?
Speaker 3: I got to take a shot out to Yeah, making the record? I feel like all of that ship goes together because like when you get a thought in your head of whatever, a beat maybe, or idea for the song, a concept, you put that all together. You fucking played in the studio the engineer going crazy and whoever you invite going crazy. Bam. That's one thing, right, then you put the ship out. Then you see it's doing good. That's another thing. But then when you see all the people singing that ship back, that's the payoff to me, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, so we all asked you to choose. I can't shoot you know, like if I'm building a house and I fucking you know, the basement is just as important as the time. Yeah it is. That's a roof Solomon.
Speaker 10: So so let's say you on stage and they singing, of course back to you, where's the vibeat that you know? It was more than just a success, like you actually reached their soul. Like is that how you feel when you're listening to them?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it'd be more like one on one conversations like when I first when I first met uh Jay Cole, he was at the whatever that's second million Man Marsh was in DC and he came up to me and he was like, Yo, man, that one song what was it called? I forgot what song? One of my songs? Bro? He was like, Yo, that shit was like life changing, that she was crazy, And by him saying it, it was like, oh, because to me, he's like.
Speaker 8: A real he's.
Speaker 3: Listening things like that, or when the man comes up and tells you your music got them through this song. Like for me, it was like when my parents broke up and I had to go through that, like uh, my dad leaving me slowly seeing things like crumble, like the motherfucking lights coming off one day, her figuring that out and coming back on the goddamn water going off to where the water went off, but the guys were still on. So I took a big ass bucket, went next door to my neighbors in the in the in the alley, filled up the bucket with the water hole. She came back, I mean came back. She put that ship on the pot, heated the ship up. Niggas took a bath that type of shit, you feel me, I was Tupac and Tupac like all his underground ship like that didn't come out ninety three, No, no, no, no, it's like ninety seven, ninety probably like ninety seven though, And listening to that ship got me through that time, Just so I know what it means. I know what somebody's saying when they say, Yo, that ship really got me through there. You know what I'm saying right now. Look, I know we tried to touch on it earlier, but I just wanted to talk on talking on the fact this classic collap albums, right, you got to wash the throne? You got what's jay Z and R Kelly ship? I don't remember worlds And it's actually when two tycoons collide, right and they make this uh this material that they become one. Like, did you feel that y'all accomplished that with boches one of is too. Yeah, for sure, we fecking killed that ship. Of course, a lot of niggas tried to dumb it down because of obviously the ship bro was doing right to make certain people hate, But I feel like our ship was the best ship out for sure. Right do you do you do you feel like that it didn't suffer because of like you know, the semantics. I mean, you could say it could have getten better, It could have been bigger, We could be like, could have should have would have been as niggas, But I'm not gonna be that. It's like, I feel like it did what it was supposed to do. The people that were supposed to enjoy it enjoyed it right, and now we're here. You know what I'm saying. You got to use everything for a learning experience and not dwell on the negative parts. You know what I'm saying. Well, the album was fucking both of them. It was hard to meet. Do you do you still enjoy this business? My mom did? He asked me that ship? Right, My mom asked me that shit like about two years ago. She was like, you still love what you do? I'm like yeah. She was like, you know, you might get tired one day, you know, you might like and then what I'm like, I love this shit. It's like I got blessed to not only find something that I love and then it be my favorite hobby, as my mom used to call it, because she's doing a hobby until there's money coming in, right. But I was able to figure out how to make money off of this ship, so I'm doing that cransition. But I will say like I kind of like felt what she said. Like about a year ago, I came to eleven and I did a show and about a second song, my motherfucking back went out. I'm like, what the fuck? How is this possible? But that's that's why I started going in and stopped eating bullshit and lost all that weight and got back right, and now I feel good again. So want to see how long this run goes. And you had to finish, they'd be doing aerobics back sitting in Club eleven. You gotta see the ship, so you know, maybe like you like eleven and Tusies, I'm a booby trapped guy brother, So sorry, I'm gonna say booby trap. I'm sorry, I'm a booby trapped guy brother. I just say, stay right there, girl, I like y, listen, listen. I'm gonna be honest. A leaven is flying, but I feel like I gotta wear a suit. I feel like I gotta wear a button. I go to a leven like if I'm there with a hoodie on, I feel you know what I mean Right now, I'm gonna be honest with you. Ain't nothing like the Lemon Peppers and Tosies really go to Tousis from then of my and that I love her holy walking on and you can get it. Yeah here somewhere and I'm just saying it's a lot and you could get I don't know what you go to to?
Speaker 1: Got a barber shop now, yeah, they always had a barber shop.
Speaker 3: They do a different trim doing. But booby trapped. You gotta be law when y'all got a lighter lighter Yeah, okay, hell yeahisold. Your favorite strip club is eleven in Miami, booby trapped, like for strip club, strip cup. You know what I'm saying. Okay on the river booby trapped, trap on the river. But we appreciate eleven because of how fly it is, money they spent in there, how they keep it and the sound system. I'm a music nigga. I love like it's flying. I can talk to you at this volume and that ship is allowed to tell that's what matters you know what I'm saying, and that's what I do with my eleven Soul Fly. They got apartment buildings right right.
Speaker 7: Cut the restaurant next, and you don't feel out of place at all, Like it's like all right, cool cool, So all right.
Speaker 3: Now with the label, what is your goal? With the label? What are we doing? What are we focusing on? Is a hip hop or it's just whatever? Well, we got R and B and hip hop. We got Leon. We got a DJ Key Turner, he's making out frobats. We got r J the Wardo, he's from Dallas. R J to Wirdow. I like him. Already's nigga cold okay. We got Sage also from Texas. He rapping and ship. We got Busy Crook from Miami. That niggas one of the coldest pins rap. And I'm just looking to get into people that pause. I'm looking to work with people that just cared, not that passion. I want to be the fucking greatest, you know what I mean. I feel like there's a lot of music out there that's just either trying to sound like whatever's hot or just laziness. Bro It went from like Saha, I said, this shouldn't interview with Yeah, he was like it was like music back in the day used to be the rap nigga and the street nigga were performing, and now it's like the street nigga got jealous of the rap nigga and they want to rap and like want that happen, and they're not even real rappers. So like easy Money is like all actual musicians, real artists, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, So, what's what's your relationship like with Wiz nowadays? I love Wizy, which changed my life. Whiz is the fucking cold Top. Oh I got some shit in my beard? Yeah, thank you, man. We will tell you about it. You know what I'm saying. But I love fucking wiz Man. Shout out to Wiz. Congratulations on this new baby, Congratulations on all this. Yeah, yeah baby, Yeah, niggas are here, fucking I ain't gonna lie every other week. I'm gonna say it something pregnant. I'm like frist Montana. You know what I'm saying. Everybody else here, man, man, I'm prominable. Yeah. So, you know, I've been in this game twenty five years, right, I had dreams at the end of this game. Now now you know. Uh, when I'm asking this question, I'm always like yeah and no, right, But I'm not gonna lead the witness. I'm gonna ask you, do you think that this game is? Is it everything you thought it was going to be? Or is it shortcomings? It's definitely shortcomings, okay? Describing for a person who wants your life right now, person who wants your life, they want to be tode dollar size. They're sitting the whole goal is that and for what they see, it's all a glits and glad, but they don't see that, you know what I mean. I'm definitely bullshit, but I want to say, but anything YouTube in life, it's going to be bullshit. Man, You're gonna have tough skin for this surgeon business, you know what I'm saying. There's gonna be a lot of function that comes at you. One of the craziest things that I've learned is, uh, the one thing about fame when when you walk into a room, everybody know who the fuck you are, nig and you don't know who nobody is, what could happen? You don't know what's on a niggas mind. You feel me, So that's the only fucked up part like the most fucked up party. But yeah, there's other fucked up parts, right, but let's give him a plus A plus yeah. Uh, Like I said, I get to do what I love and support my family. It gets no better than that. I like make music every day, you know what I'm saying. I'm in the studio more than my fucking house, you know what I'm saying, right, And I love it. I love to be there, and like even when I got here. First thing I did yesterday I got in the studio with hit Maker. We made like six songs, bro, like.
Speaker 1: I love this ship right still six songs Circle House make you know, hit making you get busy.
Speaker 3: He's smoking mass cigarettes, yes, thank god, I take it out. I used to smoke cigarettes, and I don't be pugging him no more. So what cigarettes he smoking? He be smoking Newports? Yeah, Newport? Yeah yeah, American expirits is the way to go. There's there's no way to go. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I wanted to thought that would have came out of your mouth. But get an astraea. Yeah yeah, yeahs bro, I got used to asking on the floor from just like studios and yeah yeah, yeah, and it got so bad to her. One day, I was just chilling at the house smoking and I looked on the side of the couch and they got and asked on the mother expensive. Yeah, so thank you so much. Who's a producer you didn't work with that? You would love to work with? Jake K. Diller? Damn al alright? Cool? That was a good one. That was That's a good one. That was a good one. That's like my favorite ever. Oh you know what, Alive though I had Lived Live. I want to lock in with that up right now. That's too like. I think me and him cold make a whole album that would just like be great. Damn right now real him, But DJ Premier, I work with that man. I worked with people. I worked with him a couple of times. I love him projects. I think he could anybody.
Speaker 1: And you know the New York guys you got alchemists.
Speaker 3: Me and him keep on talking, keep on saying we're gonna do it, and we ain't did it? Check. Oh wow, I can't wait to hear that. Yeah, let's go. How about how about Farrell? You know has been on a lot of my albums and ship I love pal. One of the greatest par real man. One thing about for real when you when you actually get in the studio with this nigga man, be like all right, cool seven am plue I think that I'm gonna be honest real, Yeah, I'm a four am. Did you start at seven or you start at four? Yeah? Always started am and be out of the studio by like yeah, me and him get getting along perfect. That's on New Life though, y New Life, like yeah, when I did it on my we we recorded at seven am in California time. I usually call it like early studio times, like top hours, because usually when you work with a pop artists and ship, they want to work early. His is for real artists in my face podcast. That's a compliment for me. I mean, you know all, I've seen one of my favorite artists, right, I can't name the name, right, but I went to a show why you can't the name because the story is not the best, and I saw him rock to show. Man. I'm sitting there and walking there. I'm sitting there and he obviously doesn't know I'm there. You know, I'm snuck in and I see him get on stage. Who the kils are puff? No? No, no, no, no, no, and when he got I'm trying to w from so he went from like and as soon as he got off stage, like, his frown went upside down and he went straight into like and I could tell like he had to be there. This wasn't something that he wanted to do. Right. So it comes to a time, like an every artist career, where it's like maybe it's you have to pay the bills, maybe you have to all maybe you just don't didn't want to be there, and just you just this is something you have to do, right. Have you ever been there where it's like you didn't want to be there at this place and you just you just had to. You got paid already, you got paid for the song or something, or you got paid for the performance and you didn't want to be there. Have you ever had one of those moments? A gang of them? Bro? It was like recently, okay, the most recently the nigga Rylan Riley, my Little Homey Creig cowman Son and ship. This nigga had me pull up to some ship like, yeah, they're gonna pay you to do this ship. I'm like all right, and then out no cameras, no da da d cool I'm with it. No flyers, no promotions, just cash right cool. I pull up, right, I pull up to this ship. The whole ship is being streamed, and it's called what what the is that should called? It's called sperm it called it's called sperm race Little un versus U C l A. And they have a real stream with a whole thing going where they race people's sperm against each other. And they have me performing at this ship and I was like, hell, no, I don't want to do this. So you didn't do it? Man, the way it happened, it was what man. I hate. The one thing I hate is disappointing fans. Bro the you know what I'm saying, be excited. They see you walk in, They're like, oh time, I don't want to do this. Niggas got me at the spring.
Speaker 1: Race right, putting on that face, I got your question.
Speaker 3: That's why your question? Oh my god, that's crazy. Now that I said that, I wonder if the fans that was there could tell that I was a little bothered on stage.
Speaker 1: Ship.
Speaker 3: Now did we talk about the champagne. That's a pretty as motherfucking bob. I appreciate that we got a problem. I'm not owner of a champagne company. It's called Le bon Jean. Shout out to the whole team, shout out my dog, PMP and uh, it's some stories everywhere. Make sure you celebrate with us. Good money, it means good the dollar sign. Of course, we can't be Champagne friends, Champagne. My record label is easy Money. You know what I'm saying. Oh that's what that was. Okay, okay, okay, one it's not as many.
Speaker 1: So what's the difference between the black bottle, the blue bottles, Pretty Rose and the black bottles? Is the regular? Can we PLoP one of those?
Speaker 3: Give you right now?
Speaker 1: Which we have some champagne.
Speaker 3: We have some champagne little joints. It's on the take. So I need a little joint.
Speaker 1: I'm going to check out five dollars sigence joint because I love champagne. I'm drinking one right now. I'm not gonna say the name, but I want to try that.
Speaker 10: What do you think is your biggest obstacle when he was creating your debut album?
Speaker 3: My debut album. My biggest obstacle, Uh, my biggest obstacle for my debut album had to be It was this one. Song. Let me look it up.
Speaker 1: I don't know that you got.
Speaker 3: It was called straight Up, right, I don't see that. Yeah, yeah it is straight Up number three, Straight Up featuring Jagged Edge.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: I always wanted to make a song with Jagged Edge from a little nigga, right, so shout out to them. But on that song we sampled Patrice Patrise Russian and luckily my dad was cool with Patrese from back in the day from like so now she was like, I don't know if she still currently is, but at the time she was a professor at usc all type of ship like moving in a different direction. And when we sent the record in to get cleared, she didn't clear it at first because I had a lot you know, I talk like Tody dollars sign a right, So really all I had to do was just make a clean version and then she cleared it. But that was probably the hardest obstacle of pre TC to get clean, to get the clearance. It just was going through a whole bunch of different routes, and then finally I was like, yo, Dad, I need you please make this happen. Find her. Shout out to my pops and shout out to protrude Russian, both legends.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get rid of shot. I'm gonna champagne kind of sewer. Definitely, here you go. And I love the look for the bottle.
Speaker 3: You know, black bottles and in the word well sorry Kodak, Black's shamp parking that are yeah, I sonny, sorry man, I'm crashing out. That's a good after taste. That's that broke good money, lebon. So how did you discover it? How did this come on your table? It came to me, my my bro PMP said, Yo, I got this champagne company. They want to work with you. So they came through, tried to offer me, you know, a deal. I was like, nah, I want to be an owner. That's what we figured it out, and I like these people. We ended up becoming really good friends and now we're going to take it to the top level. How long had been been out or or just doing us? Like a year is a couple of years? Yeah? Years, I've been I've been involved like over the last year. Okay, yeah, okay, you know we're about to release a new bottle. I did do one. This is not the one. Nah, we just got to start here. But this a new bottle dropping person bottle design. This is good, it's good, tastes good. Huh, what come on? Equality? I'm all about quality. Anything I do is all about the quality. You know what I'm saying? What's this? What is this?
Speaker 1: We can't say it on that?
Speaker 3: What's up with the censorship? What drink? I thought drink Champs wasn't cancelable. You're still trying to keep up? Well, yeah, let us do some ship. But it's okay, it's it's good. It's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that bottle you can kiss.
Speaker 3: Still not canceled. There's no such thing as canceled. Bro. I feel like we cancel that ship. Is like you only can cancel yourself. Bro, if you stop, then you cancel. Keep on going, niggas, it's up. You know what? Something about you like I've never heard I've never heard anybody speak bad about you. Have you ever had a bad day? Yeah? I had bad days. Yeah. I got people that probably don't like me, but I haven't came across I have not Like your name is clean in the industry, Like just man, I do good business. I'm a good dude. You know what I'm saying. I talked my ship. You know what I'm saying, I make jokes, but of course what the good always all good? What is good? Got black?
Speaker 1: Let me ask you time, what is it like creating a record with forty man.
Speaker 3: He was just about studio the other day, shout out to legend, is really the top pon top Tycoon? That's right, that nigga. He just came by the studio the other day. He brought me some of his alcohol. He got the tycoon vodka. Oh yeah, yeah he got what else? He got his wine? You know, saying he got all the type of ship. ERL Stevens man, he got all type of ship going on. One of my favorite rappers ever to do it the bars, the behind the beat or ahead of the beat. I say, that's you see how the world is doing that now? Like everybody going ahead of the beat? I said, really like he'st he offended, trying to like, oh no, it came like nah, e bro, start playing with that man. And he's still relevant. Every Golden State game. He had the front row exactly rich with aches with his wife, and you're saying like he's supposed to do it. Yeah, yeah, yeah, come on, go get your ash raight man. Come on, they got me. That's a dirty motherfucker man, Susie old boys. Yeah, I'm hold on to this one, right, Yeah, you got it. I'll get you somemorro. I'm gonna send some bottles over. Can I get a can I get a little hold on? All right? So look, I want to show you this cover, and I want you to he said to me personally, stretch. Okay, I got it. What do you what do you? What do you? What do you see when you see that? Man? That's the classic cover right there? I see my nigga free smirk. Bro. First of all, I love smirk. I see my nigga. Kevin Gates. Man, I didn't even Kevin Gates was recently at my studio. I didn't even remember. You know what I'm saying, Just this just for right, right, for lack of a better term, this is what. This is the beginning, what what makes the career. There's a lot of people that be on these covers that disappear and they never come back. So the fact that even on this there's a lot of disappearance, there's a lot of a lot of disappearance, Holy ship, but on some ship, man, I just got to say, some locked up a long lived my brother rich Homie Kwan. I love you, Broc. He was one of the greatst rest in peace and tour and all that together. Free Dirt, Free smirk Man. Damn, this is a classic cover, bro I think I already announced it. Well, I kind of played the record at my listening party. Maybe not all of it, but Smirky is on the album. So shout out to smart okay and free him. Yeah. I hope he gets to his I really hope. Man. All Right, So I want to take it back to that that day. Where was you at when you got that call where they said, Yo, we're gonna be on the XXL cover Freshmen? Man? You know, man, it's been like probably like nine hundred thousand joints since then, so my memory is a little bit fucked up, rightfully, So right, but you only have been on that couple once. No, you can only I mean, you can't forget that. I can't forget it. Where I was. I was probably in Holly at my old apartment and ship, and at the time I had Aasha White doing as my publicist. I fucking love likesha man, And now I was like huge in the game, right, Like she's never been small, right, I don't know. I'm just saying it's always been like a big if she's too big to work with a nigga, but shout out to Ayisha Man. She called me and was like, Yo, we got it, and that was like one of my dreams. I think I had been out for me. Yeah, I was anger for it for show, I think, because that's fourteen or sixteen. I think that's fourteen. So, like I said, fourteen, didn't boot it in two thousand and nine, twenty ten. Then I didn't get my deal until twenty twelve. I got my deal because I made this song called Fumble that was going to be on my mixtape, but then Sean Barnham gave it to Trey Songs. Oh Cray Songs heard it, recorded it. He Uh, that shit ended up going up, right. And then I seen this nigga in the club at uh what was that shit called Playhouse in La Hollywood? Right, So I'm on stage next to DJ Charisma, all them fucking uh Drason, not your whispers, Hey, that nigga Tray Songs. When to walk next to you? He walked next to me. I'm like, Hey, what's up, my nigga?
Speaker 9: D D D.
Speaker 3: I'm the one who made fumble. He was like, oh, that was you, my nigga. Oh, we gotta work next thing. You know, we end up Lincoln. He was like, oh, you need to meet my manager, his manager, Kevin Lyles. So me and Kevin Lews link. Kevin Lowes ended up starting to manage me. Right after that. I linked with Will Will and Kevin did a joint management thing with me, and that's how that went. And then we went all the way up to the sky. You know, understanding.
Speaker 1: You ever wrote the song not for yourself, what's the biggest song you ever wrote not for yourself for someone else that came out?
Speaker 3: Uh Loyal by Chris Brown. Wow, that was a bomb. Yeah, that was a bomb. Wrote the song. Yeah, I wrote that song. He wrote some ship on there too, I think like on the second verse he changed one of the lines on the first verse at the end. At first, I said she wanted to meet all the rabbers, she wanted to meet Bobby Brackens because I wrote it for the homie Bobby Brackens. Like, I was like, it was me and he was supposed to do his verse and then he never did his verse, and I guess Nick knack Uh, the producer got it to Chris. Chris recorded that joint right before he ended up catching that that case in jail. Then that song came out and that like lasted while he was in jail and then after. So shout out to Chris. Man, he always looked out for me. That's a strong I would have never known that. Chris on every album he fucking he was on Vultures, he was just on Leon's remix. Man. I love Chris. I would do anything for that. Man. Is he gonna be on Tacoon? He's not currently on Tycoon, but I would love for us to catch a record. You know, he's on tour right now, so it's kind of hard to you know, get him in the studio and ship. But I went to a show already three times. If you haven't been to the Breezy Bowl, ya should go see the Breezy Bowl. I feel like that it's called the Breezy Bowl. Okay. I feel like he has the best stadium show out of any artists, and I went to all of them. Okay, how about travels. All the niggas fucking like upside down singing, flying across the stadium. Top at my niggas, right, I want to fall that up with Travis's show is amazing, But like I said, c B, it's some side down going across some mother stadium niggas singing at the same time.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's ship. I'm sorry, I'm drinking this ship. That's what it's mine. But no, I thought I was going in because it's really that good.
Speaker 3: Just keep it real.
Speaker 1: But what was it like the first time going goals? I think the name of the song, if I'm not mistaken, saved Save the first time I went gold? No, I don't know if that's the first time you went gold, but I want to know what was the first you know, the first time you went gold?
Speaker 3: What was that like?
Speaker 1: And then I want to know about that specific song saved?
Speaker 3: All right, so the first time I went gold? We could probably actually chut e BT TBT. You don't even know me tell you, he's gotta look at it. Fifteen billions. It's pretty hard to keep up with ship. I'm so sorry. What was the first gold record that tied dollar signe?
Speaker 1: Oh, this is the first some drink chairs like he's asked to chat GVT, look at the world?
Speaker 3: Is that I Mikey, I gotta not talk. I didn't hear that. Can you repeat? Of course, no problem. I was just saying that the first gold record title of the siem was on was actually Paranoid, his own track featuring BB So it was kind of a mouth stand for them. Thanks Chat appreciation. Yeah, I got yeah, I didn't tell you. I think that nigga might be wrong though, No, but it's my favorite thigga from London. Chat is for bricks.
Speaker 11: That's actually.
Speaker 1: Ten dollars sign my favorite Paranoid and the video you know, back then with the video with the song match what.
Speaker 3: Drugs was paranoid? That's what drugs? That paranoid? That was Yeah, that was masculine those we those weed. That's it, Okay, all right, my bad. I thought it was. I thought that was that. You shout out to DJ Mustard, one of the greatest producers they ever lived. I mean when he gave me that beat, I already knew it and I was like, wow, this motherfucker bro Like the fact, like, first of all, the fact that he thought to mix the that sound like from you know, that comes from you know what I'm saying, And it was putting that with the muster Ship. That was just so genius and I always loved like that style of house music, so when he did that, I was like, God, damn nigga. And uh, that was the third song I wrote on that beat. Sometimes I'll take my time with beats that I just know are going to be it, And that was the third song I did. And automatic like the feeling that gave me. Y'all might think I'm weird for this, but it felt like the same feeling I got when I heard bb D Poison. Oh Ship. It was like just that hard. It was like a beat that's like that energy of like it could be in a club, but it's R and B melody on it and it's still cool. It's still makes you feel cool as a nigga, like you can play it around hommies all right, rather just like the R and B around female type Ship. The video sealed the deal with the song that the video. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Who produced that, Oh man. That ship was on fucking real. They were together so good.
Speaker 3: That was great. I thought it was mesculing myself. My bad. You Mesculinet was like I thought, you said, Mexican, I'm here and ship listen man, You're one of the greatest artists that ever did this. You can do anything. Man. Wanting to get you on this show because I wanted to tell you face to face, man, man, how great you are, how much you, you know, contribute to this music industry, how much we need you in this music industry. The music industry is better when you're making music and we're dropping albums. So I wanted to give your flower you are. Yes, what's the name of the champagne again, It's called Lebon and Jean Money. You know, you know the hood is gonna be like that's how that ship. They're gonna change that name immediately. Yeah, Man, Snoop said it's better than the Grammy because a couple of these people, you know, I don't want to put it on the floors ships going up on a you know what I'm saying. With all the awards at one point, California, it seems like California has this, uh, this wave right where it's just all of y'all at once, just dominating. Right. What do you think is the forethfront for this new wave of the new MC's. Who is the new mcs coming from California that you're you're on and that's my sign to you all that time. You they don't give a funk. I don't have a California. I want one. You don't have a California not signed to? Okay okay, uh I like three one no baby?
Speaker 1: Doing this?
Speaker 3: Ship said? Who three want no baby? Do you want no baby? Is like the nigga from l A right now? Okay, we want no baby? Who else?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 3: Fuck my mind blinking right now? Bro, everybody gonna like, damn this nigga and shot niggas. I'm faded so you can't catchiv t the Hey who'll be at the studio that I'm missing? Wally the motherfucking sense Say you dumb ass s s Bro say you know Karate man, he knows you know all that man Travis signed him. Really yeah, he's gonna go up for sure. We just drop the record together. Who else, man did we funk with? Like the new Ones? You ain't even smoke. You gotta have a z ME in this somewhere, man, I gotta have my notes ready for the next one.
Speaker 1: Man, somebody, you gotta send it to Paul and Sunday we'll circuit.
Speaker 3: You gotta explain the rules, you boy, you want to explain the rules. Yeah, so is.
Speaker 10: We asked you a question, not for like gossip, more like if you got an inspirational story or experience.
Speaker 3: So we asked you a questions either yes or no. The political answer means we don't drink. If you answer it, we move on. And you say both or neither, then we all take a shot. I don't drink, bro, he used to work. You take a savings. Okay, Hey, who's like, who's like the new young niggas from l A that we fuk with? Like, that's gonna be the ones I just mad with.
Speaker 12: Just a little nigga last night, This white white it's the young nigga that I I like name D three.
Speaker 3: D three D three D three. He always be with me in Vegas. That's my dog, Like he gonna he going up. He's your nigga name, that's your money, is your nigga? Shout out to this. It's a lot of little niggas nigga. Yeah, I'm just on drink champs right now. Yea. They asked me and I blinked out, And you know how niggas gonna feel. Look like you know what I'm saying. I'm like I'm trying to make sure I shot niggas out, like.
Speaker 12: Oh you gotta you gotta shout out pay Yanni.
Speaker 3: For my exactly hited J three hited J three for sure.
Speaker 12: Yeah, bro.
Speaker 3: Gang Gangland, all right, look you bro real? Are you and g We're gonna do a full fledged Yeah we should, we should. We still got to do the me yg and Mustard. Well, yeah, we gotta do that. That's it. That's the hour. It's like already I had made an album with with Mustard right before Vultures, but we end up using some of the ship on there. But we're gonna circle back. But I would rather do it me yg and Mustard when all of our time schedules lined up. I mean, niggas been saying that for so long. We've been in the game for over ten years now, so it's like, we definitely need to problem. It's not like a bad problem, you know what I mean. Y'all am busy and that that's a blessing in itself. Yeah, but if y'all want to be called that wall, would you want to recorded in the same room?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I would want to just do like three four nights. That's all we need. Three four days like we're at we could go to l a bro like. I mean, it's better when we just get a house, big ass house, a man's la. So you don't think this is distraction. I think it should be that sound. I hear you on the distraction ship at the same time, us bringing all the our people in there. That's gonna make the songs. Okay. I'm saying that's going to create the ideas. And I think if we just do a big ass like maybe a Palm Springs some ship like that, and we wanted that motherfucker four five days. Now, what's the name of the group? Shit three the Hard Way Nigga. Three the Hard Way Nigga. But it's never been They palled you gotta just you gotta say.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I see we played quick Time as line, right, God set it off all right? First one Doctor Dre or DJ Quick I like both. There you go, said good Champagne, I forgot the name. Maybe said it's the tie dollars. I like both.
Speaker 1: No, it's definitely black tie dollars. Sign we're gonna try to pronounce it. Let's try to pronounce it. What's it called again?
Speaker 3: Lebona shown you just sound. You just sound rich pronouncing it, so we're gonna get it at some point. Levell'll or you could just take good money. But trying to learn lebon bron like bro bro le bar, not Lebron. It's very racist. It sounds like bron. The shoot the second one, Tupac Easy Eat Tupac from from My Life Okay, yeah, okay, you meant when I was like, uh a kid, my dad took me by. I can't remember this guy's name, whoever, was like the DJA or the producer of Digital Underground, and uh, what's the other not shock G but was the other guy the little one? Yeah said the money money, so money be came out. He signed the record, and then Tupac came out and that was it. That's a kid. Yeah, that's dope. Oh it was the record for Kissing Me Back, kiss You and I Kiss You. But I still got that mino somewhere. Wow. Yeah yeah, yeah yeah shot one of the greatest efforts. Oh yeah, shout out okay ice Cube or mc wren ice Cube, brom to me, ice Cube, one of the best robbers ever. Yeah, Biggie or ice Cube. That's those guys over there man doing the work man, ice cube nigga dope. Yeah, but I like Biggie of course, I love Biggie. Uh. I got a chance to do a post you said, Postmas feature ship. Yeah, so that was great, Dyla, Oh yeah yeah, Uh it depends what you're talking about. Like, so, on beats I like better, But on wraps and artistry of course. Yeah, it's like yeah, drink Okay, I guess it's both like both, but also your beats are like top tier. Of course. I'm gonna let you'll ask this one. D J Mustard o y G. Yeah, okay. Jada kiss or nas? I thought your nigga's gonna stay like nip or watch you yea, man, would you just say Jada kiss or No? I like nask Minister Society or Boys in the Hood ship equally? Do you have ay think of acting? You know, the actor acting? Yeah, I got some acting ship about to come out. I got shipped out already, me and cut. He had the intergalacticket on Netflix still right now, like an animated joint. But I'm in there like a voiceover you dope, It's crazy you like that? Yeah, and then I've done done several little heres and theirs. But we're gonna get into that J Cole of his staples whatever it ain't lying like crazy. Yeah, well, listen to more who I've spent more time listening to more for show has been the next one? Vincent? Wow? Yeah, wait, what do you answer? Said Vince? Because I listened to his ship more than I've listened to Cole personally. Of course, I've heard could shit more in public, like you know, in the radio, and it's just bigger obviously, But I listened to Vince stables more. And you know the most popular question of twenty twenty four to twenty twenty five, Kendrick Lamar or Drake Equal. Okay, yeah, I just want to say this. I'm drinking this champagne.
Speaker 1: I'm drinking a popular champagne that's snowing and everybody and I don't want this anymore.
Speaker 3: I want this.
Speaker 6: B got it boys, even in real the game or Snoop Rose, Snoop I let the game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think even the game with Yeah, of course Prince Montano or Rick Cross Rick Cross Rose. As far as like, I listened to his ship more like I like.
Speaker 1: Shout out for French French friends. French is really a king or one of my real homies. We're doing this take way shouts French for becoming up so much, King Diplomat whatever he doing, that's big.
Speaker 3: It's big. Good mom, he won. I'm trying to think who got more songs with me? French or Rick Ross. I don't know. We have to ask chat we're gonna get into that. But I do got more songs of Drake than Kendrick. Oh. I like that. That's a good dude. I'll come Drake and never sent a feature back though, mm hmm, you've been ship. I've been on several Drake albums, but he ain't never blessed me with the future Kendrick has. That's what you said both. I said both. You know I said both because I listened to both as much. I like both of them might be both incredible, right, like the best? What did you think about their their their battle?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 3: You know it's what everybody thought you What happened happened.
Speaker 7: Is what it is.
Speaker 3: Did you see it coming? Like as an artist, like I didn't see it coming, but I think I thought it was dope for rap. It was like, all right, niggas care about rap again? Like how I said in the beginning, of this ship is like a lot of bullshit rap came out, you know what I'm saying. But then niggas actually like go in. Yeah, yep, they uplif it the great game. I'll give them both them. I'll come. It's a hit boy, hit boy bro Okay, I love Alchemists. I'm just saying, hy boy is coming. You started to get Yeah, battle cat or DJ Muggs battle Okay, respect to DJ Muggs. That's interesting. Radio or podcast radio?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, way more time listening to radio. Keep playing podcasting new keep playing them.
Speaker 3: Goddamn And I watched him Drinks Honestly, I watched a couple of drinks champs. But I haven't like really dove into watching podcasts like that. Maybe that's the that's not about music podcasts for you. You're supposed to pick radio. That's right, You on the radio own goddamn day. That's what Kodak black or twenty one sad Kodak. I love twenty one, shout out to twenty one. I love Kodak Okay, Yeah, z B always and you can take the rest of her. After thisation, people all eyes on me or straight out of Compton oys on me. But yeah, okay, all right, yea, you have to take the way, all right, busy cluse r J wheedoms you crazy. I like both drink Okay, it's two different things, school boy, q J rock drink. Yeah yeah, both my dogs down, bro, No, I want to I can't wait.
Speaker 10: To get to We kind of already touched on this subject.
Speaker 3: But booby Trap or Tutsi's way more than Tosi's for sure.
Speaker 9: My my.
Speaker 3: My route is when I come to Miami, uh, especially if it's the off day, we're gonna go get the yacht. We're gonna take the yacht to either Kiki on the River or motherfucking uh Sea Spice and some ship like that. Even Zoomer, but Zooma like funcks me up for life. I can't go to Zoomer no more here because the last time I went to Zoomer here it was me, Squill x Hubert and a whole bunch of our friends Happy birthday. Yeah, we were going. We were going to Zoomer and then I got the message that fucking Nip got killed. And now I'm not. I can't.
Speaker 1: I was just like one of the worst when we got the news coming off of flight, and you know situation.
Speaker 3: It's crazy corrupt or ha ha, respect to both of corrupt. I love corrupt. Yeah, hit maker of Mad live ha ha, that's crazy. We gotta we gotta drink bro on some ships like Mad one of my favorite producers ever. But I just worked with him making though and we make music and now my music is the you know, the best ever. Tommy Gunns or Lefty gun playing oh Man, mister pixilto County Ship. Damn. That's a hard one right there, Lefty though lasting, Yeah, what is that? Can I ask? So Toko mad is my homie Sasha restaurant. They had one in La had already shut down, but that's been me and my daughter's like hangout spot, like for over ten years and they just shut it down. But they also have one in Vegas which is still open. The one in La was better. I think you guys should get to the l A menu over there. And there's a couple other Tokas, I believe, But yeah, Toko one of the greatest Mexican, like high level Mexican restaurants in La ever. As the last question, Javier's is the ship though, but I think Javier's is more more Mexican. Mexican, am I as far as like yeah, so it's good, like as good as fuck as the ship. But why do I like Toko there? Just because like on my first weight loss mission where I couldn't have a lot of carbs, this was the first place that I ever discovered that had lettuce wrap tacos and they were fire no token, And that's why I started going there all the time because they had like options for that, you know what I'm saying, and like fire ass drinks and I have my own drink there called the Beach Please not please. Yeah, this is the last one. And then we go back to the interview. Loyalty or respect? Uh respect because like both fuck that? Okay, I always say that's the only time that you should say both. Yeah, Like I need my respect, Yeah, And I don't expect everybody to be loyal because human beings just don't prove themselves like that. Like motherfuckers choose themselves and they choose pussy or they choose money or whatever the case. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, Okay, so let me ask you a question, right because you know when you look up your streams, you look up you know your accolades. Right, this is a lot of a lot of lot of things to be happy about. Right. And then we have Will Smith on here sitting in the same seat you sitting at right, and Will Smith described something to us and he said, uh, he said, this is this rock bottom, right, but then he said this cliff hanger high right top cliff top high. Okay, thank you all right, God bless you all right. So and like where you reach a level where you like kind of like did everything. Yeah, have you had your version of that cliff up? Yeah, cliff top, man, I think it's formed in stadiums. Niggas worked with all of the top top top plus the low low low niggas done made millions of dollars. Part of that was smash every chick because that was part of it. Up. He's keep going. The biggest back I've had, I've had, I've been blessed to you know, meet a lot of beautiful hottile out there. But what else? Man? Yeah, Yeah, I've definitely been the top of clips. But there's more, bro, There's always more. It always gets better. Wait, even to the top where it exhausted you like you ain't want it no more like it doesn't matter anymore. I'm still I still love it, I'm still having fun with this ship. Does it matter? Like? Ship only matters to you when people be so fucking tripped out about like all this, or I can't do this, or I can't wear this, or I can't do that. Like, man, that shit only matters to you. Don't nobody fucking give a fuck. Ain't nobody coming to say its nigga, It is what it is. You know what I'm saying. You just gotta fucking live life, love your life and enjoy this shit. Man. They always say life for short, right, and that shit is a real fucking thing, you know what I'm saying. So enjoy your mother's fucking time here.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, if you get the if you get the phone call for the Super Bowl, will you do it? Why? Whatn't I? Yeah? So yeah, there's things like that that I haven't done. I haven't done a Super Bowl. I haven't done a World Cup. By the way, I just told my nigga this. I just text my nigga this. The other day, I was in London in this car full of like twenty year old white girls pulled up on the side of me singing fucking singing, Uh, where is the Love by my nigga? Wholl I Am and Black Eyed Peas and shit, and I hit my nigga, and I'm like, man, I just wanted to let you know when niggas bring up West Coast, right, you see, you just named all those people, right, and people always think of the West Coast as those people, you know what I'm saying. But I told him he's really the greatest from the motherfucking West Coast. Will I Am nigga, that nigga performed the World Cup, he performed the Super Bowl like three times. Nigga, Like, like, I just said, it's twenty twenty five and you got a group of twenty year olds singing that shit screaming to the top of the lungs bro right now when that song is like unrelevant, you know what I'm saying. And forgetting out on that record, right, maybe she is, but she was a great too, man. I just had to let let it be knowing that Will I Am is one of the tops from the fucking West Coast, play one of them kings. Shout out to him. You need to make a West Coast album. Who will be on? Who will be on? That album. Well, I am Doctor J Muster YG Joe, Moses Joe, motherfucking Moses Nigga to go, niggah? Who else will be on that album?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 3: TC? Of course? Who Quick Nigga? What DJ Quick? Of course? Problem problem, bigger problem. Who else did I leave out? Anybody? Greid Old Nigga? Of course? R J. There's so many people, man on the West Side. It's not Ray J right nah No r J r J. Mister l A. He's one of the greats. Okay, who else? Man, I'll be leaving niggas out? Man, I be You already know bro to be like faded. You know what I'm saying, And there's nothing wrong with that, you know, like like a big compliment. Didn't I didn't hear Kendrick and I didn't he game? Yeah, what a dumb fuck. You see what I'm saying. You see what I'm saying? Of course? Game? Of course? Got Jay Rock, Jay Rock. I want to fucking Vin's nigga school boy cu my young nigga, Ray Vaughn, who I didn't name earlier when y'all asked me who was like the next niggas on the West Rayvaughn, the fuck and they don't even smoke. But yeah, oh man, it's this new nigga. Airplane. James Airplane, James Airplane, James who I love too. Yeah, he had the other He's from l A. Yeah, I believe. So it's another nig I'm leaving out. It's so many mo fuckers.
Speaker 1: Bro, don't think there's so many people and you can't even name them on.
Speaker 3: Nah, what the fuck?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 3: I'll be hollering out, gang gang chef boy man, what the fun boy? Forgive me my nigga? Jay Worthy? Yeah for sure, okay Worthy? Hold on? You know when I found out we had T dollar signs today, Dollar song man, No, I say T. You know, I abbreviate stuff. I know. I know he didn't mean nothing like a real old end. He's like a real dog. I really drink, you can't, That's what. Yeah. I don't know if I should keep on pushing his own ship. I'm gonna leave the own ship to him. I might just stay at the unk level. They're trying to unk me, now, y'all. They're trying to unk me now, dog. Hold on, I'm old. You know, people talking people, and.
Speaker 1: One person in particular, I said about they said tied down to size.
Speaker 3: Haitian, you jump up, Haitian, bro. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I had to google it and it was bullshit because it said half French.
Speaker 3: Are you half French? I'm not half frenchmen or not. No, no, no, no, no, don't. I had to go to Google. I'm English. Go to Google. That's chat, that's chat. That's what I'm saying English. But I know a couple of French where he knows what I'm talking about. This ship up. Let me suck my d is my beat? So you are not half French? No, no, no, those are claiming he's hatre. He just thinks everybody's Hatian. Shout out to the those man, it's not me.
Speaker 1: Man, he got you know him? And yeah, they're going Google music. But I'm just saying, just because you got a record with Kodact Black.
Speaker 3: Google half French. He knows what I'm talking about high French. They got him down. And we talked about all in already, right or did me? Because you know we talked about the woman Kodak Black and y G we talked about because we're talking about the sample off camera. Yeah, so let's let's get to that. What is that samples? The sample with the other single, was it all in? All in? I got a little rhythm. Yeah, Bloomy D had that rhythm, the one that had that rhythm. Sean Paul had that rhythm. Everybody had that, like you said, yeah cool, So shout out to the original. Uh, what's his name? Bro? I have been Can we look out where them that comes from? Yeah, come on ahead, look it up. Uh. Obviously we had one of the best rhythms ever. And I always loved that one. Huh, I get a lanky that's the original. Yeah, so shout out to Lanky or lay. Let's double checks Wally D Wally rhythms. So that's what it all comes from. And uh, I had shout out to my lawyers. She she she knew some guys in Europe that replayed it. So it's not even the sample. And uh, that's dope. That's that. So how's that go? If you replay it, you don't have to. You don't have to, and it's an interpolation. Is no longer a sample. You didn't use the master. So therefore you just you know, cut them in to the team. Yeah, you just cut them in and you have to still conversate them. You said, yeah, you cut them in on the publishing. We're all a part of the record. We're all writers on the record, as opposed to when you sample it post times people the publishing, then certain other people own the master. It just gets worse. You have to pay more people, so it's better to replay it. Yeah, you hear that, artist learn learn how to use your instruments and your equipment. You know what you said that if they be playing it anyway, have you brought that onto your live show? Yeah? I would. I always bring live instruments. I definitely play every live instrument. I know all the dope ass musicians and uh we will always incorporate live music when it comes to a todd dollars on record, you prefer I prefer live. I prefer reality. I prefer real. You know what I'm saying. It's nice to go to Booby Trap and look at a BBL, But in my in house, pussy, I like it to be like, Yeah, I like the way that.
Speaker 1: Are you into the like you perform every record like you want to be on the mic? Or will you do a little limps ging like Milli Vani.
Speaker 3: Because whatever they want to listen, let's and listen listen. You know, I've seen certain people where you know, they'll have the mic off, I mean the mic off and just do shows like that. And it's only acceptable to me if you're doing lots of dancing and then you cut in and then come back to your vocal. I've even seen like I honestly do that, do that, grea kers do that, and like sometimes I have a backing track and I'll let that go, but then I hit a run that's not even on the track, and you'll see that I can sing my eyes off. Certain times I use auto tune. Auto tune is just for an effect. It's not like I depend on auto tune its stage. On stage, it's an effect. I use my same fucking uh you know chain wherever I go. You know what I'm saying. Certain times I'll cut that ship off and just go in A nigga could do its thame like so what like. But we have effects that people love and that's the song and that's why we use effects. So anybody that ever tried to say that ship he's a fat one. Let me ask you. So God comes down to earth, right, he comes out. He spoke a joint with you, he said, Tom you got. I'm gonna give you one producer and one feature, and this record that you're gonna make it's gonna change humanity. Who is you getting it as the producer and who is you getting as the feature? Well, if we look at the songs in my lifetime that changed humanity, and I would just like do that again. Oh should we come new? That's the thing got Well, the first thing that would come to mind would be to do a record with Bob Marley. You know what I'm saying, Why? Because I feel like that's the one guy to where any country I've been in, whether it be Egypt, whether it be Australia, whether it be somewhere in Asia, anywhere in the world, there's still rapping Bob Marley to this day because of his music. You are correct, because everything, it's like his whole style was like every record is that, Every record is like to change lives, Every record is hit you said, is the feature you're saying, But who's gonna produce the record? His producers want let's just do a reggae joint.
Speaker 9: Like that.
Speaker 3: You know, just life changes. So, for lack of a better term, that that is that is a person that's passed away. Let's pick a feature that live and uh and able to do that? Yeah, change the work no matter who. I would work with, just me and my my team as far as the production me five Camper, uh, who else, my new nigga barg that I've been working with from Sweden, and we would come up with the musical part and I would probably feature that nigga Bruno mars bro hav't like done a song with that. I know that if we did some ship, especially if it was like a meaningful record like that, I feel like it was like, I think you have to change the world yep, because I would hit that low register and go stupid with the high register and just take all the hearts you know you and Weekend is yeah, equally, you know what I'm saying. Equally by the way, Man, I forgot how many Diamond records they say there are one hundred and something and I'm on a few of those, you know what I'm saying, And one of them is about to hit and that's or now with me and my nigga, the Weekend Whiz Khalifa. Like I said, man, it's not a lot of it's not a lot of you motherfuckers out there that got Diamond records, period. But they have a couple of them, you know. I'm saying, that's the thing, and that's right there, and I have a couple of It's not the people who have records with Weekend. It doesn't work with everybody. So how was that y'all linking up?
Speaker 9: So?
Speaker 3: And how that came about? Because I made this record, my brother Mustard came through to the studio. He played some beats. One of them was or My nigga. Lemmy was in the studio. We was going over it, just like concept ideas, and he was like, or Noah, let me say that, and then we made the song or Nah. And this was originally for Wizz's album and then once Paranoid took off and it was time for me to drop EP to Atlantic, I asked Wiz, let me get that too, you know what I'm saying, And he said yeah, and shout out to Wiz Man. This nigga gave me motherfucking record. Nigga.
Speaker 11: I gave it to him, arigulated that was for you, gave it to him and then he had okay, yeah, that's.
Speaker 3: Weekend on it. Originally, no he wasn't on there. Me and Wiz dropped it. And then to be completely transparent, man, my nigga, Drake was supposed to hop on it pause and he never sent his verse. Everybody was saying he did his verse. Everybody's I heard the verses. Fucking crazy, Da da da da. Next thing, you know, it's not like I tried to do this ship like, oh, he didn't do it, so I'm go go get it. Fucking Abel just did the verse. Everybody don't know. That's the Weekend, the weekend, he just did the verse. The verses a fucking classic to this day and shout out to him, man will be diamond baby. What would that record be like if Drake would have sent his verse and Weekend would have sent his verse time imagine that. I wish Drake would just leaked that verse because there is a version. I didn't never hear it. Niggas told me they heard it. I don't know. Niggas was just trying to have a conversation. Several people told me they heard it. I don't know. He never sent it to me personally. He played it for them or this is what Niggas said. Niggas from his side niggas from you know Weekend's name, the name you called him, Weekend R and R. Yeah, listen, you don't call anybody real name.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: Listen, his name is top not even is crash out.
Speaker 4: All right, So let's say Timberland Swiss call you. Who would you do a verse versus you picked your Yeah, I like pick the versus. Yeah, I'm going to pick somebody. I'm gonna beat nigga Okay, yeah, I don't know, we got your go on the versus T pay But man, T Pain is such a got bro.
Speaker 3: I don't know Pain would be a good one, but that like this man, this this song. I just seen my nigga T Paying perform at ah A coach Hella bro and and I know I had the best performance ever. But T Pain nigga, Like, I feel like that nigga deserves a super Bowl performance. What you bout that too? I got it too, But I feel like he definitely deserves the super Bowl performance as well, that nigga T pay Man, it's that one song everybody hands go up. Yeah, that's where by the second time, the second time came on, like he's doing the dance and he don't even got to do nothing no more. The crowd is just singing that ship the whole time, and it was like it just it just felt good to see my nigga get his full love like that. He's always been one of the greatest to me. Listen, he was at the day parade. Would that be? Would that be just like the Super Bowl or bigger Man deserve a Super Bowl perform? He deserves a Super super Bowl performance in my opinion, tied on. Ask me, you know I'm on Twitter right now? Oh yeah, I gotcha, And they just asked me, it's crazy. Have you ever met friends? Yeah, Nigga. I met Prince one time twice pause. No, he had pants on. But anyway, I met him at at like one of those La Warehouse parties, probably when I was around twenty one twenty two, just going out for the first time, and he had a whole bunch of bitches with him and he was going upstairs. I was like, prins he walk those stairs, Nigga. And then the next time I seen him, I was with Yay and we went to some type of Saturday night live party in New York and fucking we walk in. I see Jay, I see Beyonce and see what's up. I got a joint in my hand day like like fucking uh, fucking Rob Schneider from Duce Bigger Little comes up. He's like, let me hit the joint, passing the joint. Police right there, nobody's tripping. It's all good. Next thing you know this, Quest Love DJ and uh Taylor Swift get up to perform. She go perform. Next thing you know this nigga of the Prince just hop up on stage, grabbed a guitar and started going in. So that was the one time I got to see him go on stage and ship. Wow. I never got to see nothing. Yeah, I never got to see any other performance Prince top artist ever to me when niggas do the Michael Jackson Prince personally, I like Prince's music better whatever niggas can if you want to. Yeah, nigga, I like Prince, nigga. I mean beautiful playing basketball too, so he was the ball man. I just like Prinsident's music. I love Michael Michael's greatest artist ever, right, but I just like Prince's music. That's my ship, nigga. I got both of them. Niggas. What do you think is the Michael and prince of this generation. I think Chris Brown. I think Chris Brown is definitely Michael and I think I'm prince oh ship. We can't. We gotta throw him in there. I don't think, Yeah, he's definitely on some Michael ship, but like Michael friendship, but I think we can't got his own ship. I think that got his own life. But I'm not saying Chris don't got his own ship and I don't got my own ship. But I'm saying, like Chris got the Michael position. You know what makes me throw you in there? The road motherfuckers the road saying you got me there, don't let it get one. What we spoke about you and having a collab album, spoke about you Mustard and YG having a flap album. Is there any other collab album like say with the R and B singing like Yo? So I put out a couple of R and B collab albums. I got one with Jeremiah called My Tide that was fucking crazy Contact. It came out on def Jam. I don't feel like they fully did their one two with it. But you know what I'm saying. If you haven't heard that album, make sure you go stream that shit. It's called My Tie. Me and Jeremiah. We killed that shit. A lot of hit makeup production on that ship. Shout out to Krishan as well, the whole squad over there. My nigga A one and all that malay uh you go about one in the fours now and what else. I did a collab album with my nigga, Daniel and eighty five, the group Division, and it was on ov O and that was like more of a short EP type style, like seven eight songs and that'sh It's amazing as well too. So I did two of those. Those didn't really do his greatest Vultures did. But you know, I'm saying they're out there for you if you if you want to go check out the greatest Army music available, we got them coming up. So I want to ask you. I want to see, if you're gonna say it, what is the greatest R and B group of all time? Group? Yes, damn, Doug, there's so many great R and B groups? How can you say the greatest Army. I'm not gonna say that. I'm not gonna give your head. Okay. I'm Josey because I love boys to men, Okay, so that's your two so far. I love Take six, but that's like more gospel. I love, I love commission you will go that's all you say? Uh fuck, Nope, what's your temptations and all of that? Jackson you at six? Now, if it's influenced that Nigga B two K Niggah bro, I'm gonna tell you technically, if you deal with numbers wise, it's only one group that went platinum as a group, and it's only one group that every single solo artist in that group also went platinum. I know that Nance, I care audition, you know that is the only group. It doesn't in the history of R and B. I believe that the group actually went platinum. And every solo artist in that group that dropped the solo that's dropped a solo album. That's hard also with Platin Alright, who's the greatest R and B producer ever? Teddy Roley, Quincy Jones, Quincy Jones. It's out of those three though, Teddy Riley, baby Face and Quincy Jones baby fols Face. I saw it this week. Did you see the ship that he was performing the console all the songs that I was bold, Uncle Charlie my dog invited us and uh man, when that nigga face come on the catalog, the catalog is just the R word, the R word retarded, retarded.
Speaker 1: I was like, what the is the R word correct? I'm glad you used the R word, guys.
Speaker 3: I said, I also said the R word. You gotta call down your off if you have. All I've never seen baby Face perform is baby Face against in real life. He looked like he might be biting pit bulls on the law. I never I never seen anything. He had all the budgets playing. Sure you know show like you like I said, man, to get through this, you know what it is. In order to get to this business and to the level that he he is, that he definitely probably had to do some gangster ship. You named Jacketed Edge earlier. Jacket Edge was like known for being like R and B group that was like rappers though they were like gangster. Is that does that happen in this generation? Like that's all the RMB. Now, it's like trying to think how many soft RMB niggas there now, It's like it's not really none rappers for sure. Yeah, that's fucked up. How about this?
Speaker 1: It is do you think they're trying to eliminate good music, meaning you know, there's disposable music.
Speaker 3: Because the AI shameless music because they're trying to fucking eliminate human money. Fifty years Yeslime got music that of ass.
Speaker 1: Another fifty years today the young guys, they're doing music. It's good for two months, three months, TikTok. Do you think they're trying to get rid of good music?
Speaker 6: Nah?
Speaker 3: Bro, Like they're just trying to make money at the end of the day. Man, Like niggas got to take feelings out of this. Didn't realize like the game is like to get money for who's ever like getting the money? You know, let's not go with the flow is figure out how to fucking get your money, figure out how to get to your consumers. If I don't learn any things from this past like a couple of years, man, it's like that product ship that get into the fans, Like you're making your own world.
Speaker 1: So you know there's any conspiracy versus hear me out the righteous guys, the k R S, Swans, the you know what I mean, who cares music that taught hold on the music that teaches this and not meaning this spinning you know, if you talk about spinning the block b B B up, you know you get where I'm coming from. No, of course he doesn't understand where will come from. He's just trying to ask together. He got pieces together. He's a smart guy, meaning the music industry. You know, you know and I get it, and we don't.
Speaker 3: We're not attacking the music industry.
Speaker 1: We're just saying the disposable music is what people will say is right now, right now, timeless ship. He's done with pharral, the ship you've done in your career and compared to the young kids coming up now.
Speaker 3: There is shit that's gonna like uh bleed through to the top. And last there's certain people out there that are great and still care. One thing that I love about my artists on Easy Money and one that we've already proved you with Leon. He shows you right there that real music can still win. Bro. It's like when you think about mud is all live instrumentation, and it's winning. He didn't have to like switch like like look man, there was the conversations like after the first album, like all right, Todd Well, like we got to get him, like one of those club records are one of those d d you know what I'm saying, Like about ballast? Did they put ballast on you? It was just like chasing was working basically, you know, in short form, and I had to call with him like maybe we could do this, maybe we could do that da dah. Next thing, you know, I call that nigga back, like I don't know if it was an hour, if it was ten minutes, but I just felt fucking crazy telling them some shit like that, and I'm like, you know what, fuck that shit, nigga. Stick to your shit. Do you do what you believe and do what feels right for you And it's gonna win because it's like when I heard your shit, I liked it, and I feel like there's gonna be other people that fucking love it just as much as me. And he stuck to his own shit. He's stuck to making live music and it worked. It's the biggest R and B shit out. It didn't have to be corny, it didn't have to follow in anyone's footsteps, but you know his own gut. You know what I'm saying. Let me ask you, is it weird putting out an EP versus a full album? Like do you get pushed back from the label when you do when you do that, uh not, the labels love it because that's how they can keep you longer. When because it doesn't covers an actual album. I'll figured that out later when it's like when you think about it. And I signed in twenty twelve, and and my deal was five albums and I'm only on my fourth with Tycoon, right, But look about it, all the music that I put out all the time. You know what I'm saying, campaign, beach House one, Beach House two, airplane mode. What am I missing? Sign sign language one into like like come on, man, like Wi Fi passwords at my crib beach house. I'm in one of your It was a minute ago. He was running on the water angle. I mean, you've done so much in the SA too, man, Okay, yes, right, we were wanting to time yo. So look, look they're winded. So what I got your back? So look I had a crazy experience like twenty twenty two December, the last day twenty twenty two going in twenty twenty three, I let this random lady who was like one of those natural black women with the dreads with you know what I'm saying, organic food type. Yeah, I don't know people. You know what I'm saying, doctor, save the type of all that. So she said, I let her do my hair, and I wanted to get it. I wanted to get it died. I was on my all black. I wanted to get my hair dyed all black too, just to be just even more on that black baby. And uh, she said, she has some fucking all natural ship because I already know my skin is fucking weird. Right, I'm the type of nigga like you put on some motion, just fucking go crazy. I turned to an alligator, right. So she was like, no, this is some all natural ship. So look, she died my ship that next morning. I go do the show that night. The next morning, purple, I wake up. I look at my pillow and it's like all this like yellowish liquidy type ship mixed with purple. I'm like, what the fuck? Okay, go to the mirror, and I'm seeing a little puss in between the ship, right and you with the real man, that ship must have fucking like, let me find these pictures real quick. I gotta show your niggas. Man. Yeah, he came here one day. Ship. He brought the chief die. You can't hear one day she was ship was worse thing ship for the flea market. My ship is worse than how you how you get leg here dye? Like I can see you getting late whatever. But he got bout leg here dye. So we had an aerosol can don't give me here we go here, we go, ok And it has the receipts, it has the dates. Okay, so we do the show in the club that nigga. I have my my camera on pink on right, I have my salmon on that man. All right, So look January first, I wake up. This is how the top of my head looks, zooming that ship, little scaves, the little scabs and ship right, little skavs. Next thing, you know, wow, next thing you know, right, an hour go by. That's that's my head. Next thing you know, I okay, that's the pillow that I was saying. Right then you see how my face look. You can't really tell, but you can see from my head it's a little bit bigger than usual. That phone. My phone had been busting, but it's just like mush start busting, right. That's how I was looking from the side. It was that was anert how my brain started looking Oh right, oh no, the side of my face started popping out. Okay, this January second, This the second day of that ship, I started getting some type of fucking color. Was it water? Huh? Was it like water? It was itching, it was pussing. My fucking face was growing everything, bro, and to where my to where I had to walk into the hospital like this. When I walk into the hospital, walk in the cedar sideline, why the fuck do I see somebody come out with a fucking redver Sachi fucking robe with their head down with the hoodie over. But it's just weird, like why the fuck you got on the REVERSI ended up being that nigga Jeremiah in the hospital the same time as me. Shut up to my nigga. I don't know what was wrong with it, but that's how I'm in the hospital right. I don't want nobody to see my ass. Then this time, no nigga is January third, twenty twenty three. Bro. After the hair died, oh ship, you don't even look like in my eyes, my ship started like closing up like personal she put in my ship, bro, But she needs to get I want to.
Speaker 5: Say, man.
Speaker 3: Hopefully, you have the most natural ingredients in there.
Speaker 9: Bro.
Speaker 3: Everybody look by the way my punk ass barber two days ago. Uh, he puts some ship on my ship. Yeah, I'll be having a couple of grades going in my ship. You see this ship. Yeah, I've been looking like I forgot what they called me on my stream. It was some funny characters. Nigga, I had some ship. Nigga, My ship was crazy. You google it to see if you know. But I'm just like, we're we're here, bro, So hopefully that she is the most Yeah. And what color your eyes? What color is those? Because no girls.
Speaker 10: Can he.
Speaker 3: Looked like study covered.
Speaker 7: Tell my nigga spider Man, but green Haze, I can't understand the green dug Green.
Speaker 3: Listen, what age you started winning off of that? Nigga? Six months? Nigga six months? Six months? Six months? I was booming? What's that? They called me jar jar Binks from the or video crazy. I had like some hairy time my hair styles. I just want to say, fuck you, you have me in some weird ship. I had the to I probably asked for it too. I probably asked for the two braids of my hair was too thick and there's this picture when you pull up with my side little vision with the jarge oar Banks side vision, and it is kind of similar. I will say it was funny to say you got me, But it's funny your niggas be like making these jokes and I can't see how y'all look. I would usually be able to like, I'm gonna be honest with you playing one of your niggas. I have niggas crying. My friend Fat Joe and I told him embrace the cat, right, I told her it braced the cat. So I'm gona tell you this. Trying to I'm gonna take the same thing. It breaks the joke, like, don't write the Internet. They're gonna keep going. I raised rocking T shirt and do it on the order to do it on the shirt. Bay, I just did that. I said a new single coming and I had that nigga face exactly exactly exactly. Yeah, So bless, what is something in the game that you feel like your teeth are mighty white? My nigga, I'm I'm trying to be out there to live, so so what is something in the game that you feel like you haven't accomplished yet or like I said, man, I haven't done my super Bowl performance, but I haven't done a World Cup performance. That there's so many like new accolades to reach that I'm going to go after. And you know it's more to come, y'all. I'm still you know, fit, I still look good, I still smell good, I still have sex good. Okay, I like all that all that. You know I'm saying. Married. I would love to be married one day. I haven't got blessed with a wife yet, but you know what I mean, set you though, I'm a state of marriage. Just on the state of marriage, you know, like people try to push the you know, never get married. I know niggas have been married, like, don't do it all the ship, but I want to get married. It says in the Quran that you're not even a man until you're married. You know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying. I don't know what it is. I got to get married one day, for sure. I feel like Mustard got married before all of us. He's been married twice already. I feel like twice. I feel like a loser for not being married at forty you know, and you watch it, it must have all started together, correct, Yeah? And who else is others of just y'all there, there's others man. There's like several people we have pushed into the label. Joe Moses had aob uh you know, uh labeled me crack rated all my niggas. Like we had so many different crews from LA like they came up at the same time.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. And some of us are still here working and having fun with it. Some of us stop. Like I said, you can't be canceled until you can't see yourself. I agree with that statement. Let me tell you how much of a good person you are. Man. You know, we got to meet each other. We hung out a couple of times. But I was like, I like, I like to call this rap purgatory, right, like, but you kind of like don't know where to go with the music or whatever whatever. And I since you a record. You was like, oh gee, I got you. Yeah. He was like no, no, no, no, we're not doing it like that. You like if I don't like the song, yeah, yeah, record, We're gonna get it right, you send me a record And I was like, I was like, yo, and this is you are Mustard is killing football every fucking three records on the fucking charts. You were Mustle did are you talking about that?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I say you sent me a record, but Mustard and I was just like, holy ship, And I didn't know what to do with the record at the time. I didn't understand the new generation. I didn't. I didn't understand like funny because I thought, right when I heard that beat, you exactly where to go to nor no reminded me of your energy. No no, no, no, making the record, I do about promoting the records. What I'm saying. So I didn't really know what to do. But what I'm trying to say is that meant so much to me. Man, I really thank you from the bottom of my heart, you know what I'm saying. And then it's like, you know, yeah, because you you you you blessed me and didn't And it was like I seen Mustard because right, you gave me your blessing, but it's still musta beat, so I gotta handle by I see Mustard, I'm like it must have like you good, and I'm like I'm like I'm trying to like handle and everyone, and it was just it made so much to me because y'all hot, you know what I'm saying, Like y'all Steemen. And most of the time people don't look in the rearview mirror. They always look forward, you know. People don't even adjust they review member, And to me, it's funny because I never looked at you as a rearview mirror. It's funny because, like, I understand what you mean by yeah, getting in the position I'm in now and seeing like there's a whole new young yes going on, and like my ship is like getting to thirteen and fourteen years old and all that type of shit. So I see what you mean by right, But like I looked at it as what I get to work with. Motherfucking noord. I appreciate it. Listen, but you Mustard Son. You so many fucking house parties, and they let me tell you something. You got so much pussy up. Let me just say this. I owe you and DJ let me. I'm just saying that to this camera. I owe him and DJ Muster and Rick Ross mc ross comes with the record too. I forgot how to we get recorded on American I forget, but so man, they helped me down in the time I needed it. Man, would.
Speaker 1: Man, you always talk about it? Yes, man, I remember from them. Yeah what you're saying, yo, don't got to.
Speaker 3: Do Yeah the hook on it. He's the hottest and Mustard is the house. At the time, I just said, yeah, yeah, yes, you're still right. What's your favorite place to perform at? My favorite place to perform that in front of my real fans, whatever they may be, is actually like fun with it, you know what I'm saying. Like, it's always just it's not a state, more like a city that you know every time you go there. Like for me, it's half in Connecticut and Philadelphia. I don't care. I could go there tomorrow. Yeah, I could just say my own city because every time we do some some l A ship it's like the most like all right, they gonna know every single song, you know what I'm saying. I love LA of course, But there's been other shows that have been great, like Nairobi, Kenya. Wow, Like yeah, one of my fucking I felt like fucking justin Bieber Nigga, I fucking get to my well. I don't know if he feels like this, but like it just seemed like how or like how like Michael Jackson with hield where it's like, I get to the hotel. Well, first of all, the wall, Nigga is taller than these walls.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 3: To get in, it's probably like about this size to get in, right with a big ass fucking gate. You get in that bitch and that shit got babed wired Nigga another like level the same height, so as high as fuck. You can't just get in this motherfucker. You get in there, it's like phone niggas with fucking AK forty sevens or whatever. Right, you go in at the door, you know what I mean, it's uh, what's the ship, the check, metal detectors, all the shit. You get in that motherfucker. You go to your room, nice courtyard, beauty from a fucking hotel. I get to my room, I'll take off my shoes. I fucking probably get my laptop out and get on the phone, do whatever the fuck I'm doing, handle whatever I'm handling. Nig All of a sudden, you just hear commotion coming down the hallway, like a whole bunch of people. I'm like, what the fuck, I'm just talking over whatever bitch I'm talking to at the time. Yeah, da da da da dah nigga. All of a sudden, I hear people at my door. I look out the door as like twenty people, men like dudes like hype as fuck niggas knock on the door. I call my security. I'm like, hey, you gotta come to the door. Da da dah. I open the door, like fuck this, let me just deal with the shit. His fans like, oh, can we get a picture? Can we get a picture? And I'm wondering, how to fuck did y'all get past the wall past the niggas with guns? I had to be somebody at the hotel that called the hand. He's like, oh, you're here. But everybody was cool. Everybody was like it was love, bro. It was like, but you embrace that type of love. It's not like it's not like creeps. It wasn't no creepy ship. It was like love, but just like they do it in the type of way like Nigga coming to Yodda shows some love like thank you for coming to our city and and uh, you know, that was like one of my favorite performances I ever did. Brazil was crazy. Uh, Australia, That's one of the funnest times we ever had. Brazil Brazil changed my life the way yeah changed my life. I love Brazil, man, what else? European shows are always great? New York shows are always great, Chicago shows always great, Miami shows are always great. Everywhere down South, fucking where else?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: All my Vegas shows, he lived everywhere, Man, I appreciate everyone in Japan. Bro. I named Los Angeles Los Angeles, California. It's the best because of course they've been here with me from the beginning. Bro, I feel like they know the songs that other niggas men might not know, the less popular songs. We could just do beach house front to back show, which I should do. I should do like a beach house front to back or a free TC front to back only those songs show. So fuck it, I might announced that soon. You know in La you've seen the Bob Marty movie, right, I love that movie. You remember. At one point, he flips on his manager because he says it doesn't matter, like whenever Africa calls, like it doesn't matter the money, like he'll take to take so he'll take a pay cut whatever. He's just every time he gets offered a show with Africa, he would always take care. Now, I'm like that. I didn't know other people. It was like that. When I saw the movie, I was like, holy shit, Bob Marty my ship you know in my mind, I know, but what I'm saying, my place is Puerto Rico. Whatever Puerto Rico calls, I work with them, like it doesn't matter. If I I was just telling somebody, you the first nigga to ever bring reggae throm you know that, like to forget right. I noticed what this new generation they like to do that, and they're like, oh no, I started this all right, Well, so well, mine's is Puerto Rico and New York. Like if it's reasonable, whenever it's in New York, I have to that's my home. That's my home. I do it. Uh in Puerto Rico. I don't know where I'm from in Africa, and I've never really had the opportunity. It's then special places for you, like if someone calls and it's not your quota, but you enjoy being there, or the people always show you love. It is there first of all in my city, I always take a pay cut, okay, and hometown. Really it just be for certain things, bro different different things, different ship. It's just like when it comes to features, I don't be charging niggas from l A. I don't be charging like niggas that I know that really ain't got it right. If I love the song, I'm gonna do it. It's like if I don't know you, of course I'm gonna charge. Like that's just how it goes. Uh, And the same thing goes for shows. You know what I'm saying. It makes sense. I'll take a pay cut, you know what I'm saying. And I always tell that to other people. It's like I gotta take the pay cut, but then everybody else want the same money. It'd be crazy because because Miami, they're doing that ship to you too. But that's why I'm I want to be here, but that's why I'm a tycoon. Miami is fine. I gotta I gotta call you back. But I just bled your stupid ass on a dream champ put me through this little ship which on nasty ass clippers or whatever you use it. You need to clean ship Jay the barber at okay, just for me, Okay, I should have get you one of these. Okay, all right, cool? Cool? Now when the last time you smoke a blunt? Never I used to smoke bunch back in the day. Like believe it or not. When me and Wiz Kalif for first met, we were smoking swishers. Yeah, smoke swisses. I can't let me take you to let me take it to my so like when I was in middle school. In middle school, Nigga used to smoke beades. You know, that was smoking. That was before weed. I was going to sneaking off, trying to beat these and that was my first little ship and me and my brother the one time, me and my brother one time Nigga wrote up because we would hear about it and Joe Niggas was using Bible paper and all that. So we would use some Bible paper and we smoke actual like Tea Nigga because we thought like we're just gonna try to look like people. Yes, Nigga, we did it and we just try and ship. Then after that and it wasn't even weed. It was Tea Nigga that she was nasty Niggas hit. Yeah, I'm just taking it through my smoking, like getting to the to the weeds. Then later on I think he was with my big homies, my big brother Tea Bob and his little homies and shit. They had like a blunt outside in some parking lot at the studio, and I just hit it one time. I'm like, all right, Code, that's your trash. I didn't keep going, and then it was like after high school, like when I'm like seventeen, like or like right at the end of high school. The homies all got this was like, oh, we're finna go to this abandoned house and call some bitches over there and order pizza and do all this shit. So we did it, and I smoked some weed. I got some real weed this time. I remember. I got so high roll I threw up. First of all, I think he was drinking too, though. But then I went home and I couldn't find my keys, so I tried to roll the trash can over to the back to fucking see if I could like jump on the trash can and jump to the fucking second floor up on the Nigga failed, Nigga. I was knocked out. Nigga. Next thing, my mama woke me up with the water holes and nigga, like your mom said, she didn't even know I was high, though, but now she's gone. Now fell was knocked out, like I was knocked out nuts. It's not for everybody. That's what I always say. This is not for everybody. I'm glad that it's legal because there's nothing that happens bad off of this ship. Sh It happens fumped up off of alcohol. Niggas fucking run people over and kill people. Niggas have dui s and do crazy fucked up ship kill themselves, crash, do weird that ship? Fight niggas for no reason, say some stupid that ship. You know what I'm saying. But we when does that happen? But certain people have panic attacks and it's not for everybody. Anxiety and ship, just like alcohol is not for everybody. Yeah, yeah, don't smoke it, Brouse. If that's your bass, your first experiency, it was bad experience, what made you go back to it? It wasn't a bad experience. I still loved it. I still was like that. And then it was just like everybody around me was smoking weed. I like the taste of it. I like the little feeling of it. It's the alcohol. Like I said, we must have been drinking. That calls that other shit. But uh, I just like where it takes me. Man, It's just like for me, it's a lot of a lot of shit going on, and when I smoke weed, it just calms me down and opens me up to listen to everything and absorb all the different things that are going on. Right now, I'm doing this interview. Same time I have a label, same time I have a liquor company, same time I got a daughter. By the way, we got to talk about my daughter. Man, my daughter is twenty years old right now. She already fucking graduated. Of course, high school. She graduated, got a b a fucking uh seasun already done. And now she's at Pepperdine getting her master's degree. Yeah, I want to say I didn't. I didn't. I didn't get to, like, you know, choose with with school she went to or all that ship. But she did her ship and I get to pay for it. And I love it. Thank you. You know what I'm saying. I just feel about you being an artist, being that she grew up. She's an artist as well. She's great, he's great. She's doing her ship, now, she's singing, she's handling her business.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 3: It's about doing several things. And like I said, the weed thing, for me, it helps me to not like panic, but but certain people like because the other way. Just like I hate shrooms, A lot of people love shrooms right now, it's like a big thing. None of that. No, no, no, a C Because I want to hit his I want to hit the jay. He didn't know you on purpose? Man, one I love another one. But you, Sai, You're not good. Yeah, I want to take a hit. You're not that type of nigga, Bro, you don't do it on your own. I don't want to like contribute facts. Would you work with Vib's Cartels and vib Cartel one of my favorites, Bro. I talked to Vibes Cartel during the Vultures time and uh, I don't know if I was supposed to say that, but I got in touch with him during uh that time, and I was trying to get him on Vultures but it didn't end up working out. But man, I'm so happy that he got to come home and you know, get back with his family and you know, get a chance to perform it in these big arenas and ship he deserves it. He's always been one of the greatest ever do dancehall music. You know what I'm saying. And I would love to work with him. I love that think he's an actor. You do it is man, funny, Like I really realized how funny he is. So before we get up out of here, is anything you want to say to the fast that you thank you for you know, listening for all this time for you know, just being real ones, thank you all for having me on this platform. It's your platform anytime you want to come for sure. Yeah, I'm just very fucking grateful man for all of love. Like I said, I get to feed my family off of doing music, and I will continue to care and be passionate about making the best music possible. And there's more coming. Man, Let's take this shit to the super Bowl, you know what I'm saying. Last question before we get up out of here, how many how many babies you think your music made? About quadruple fucking million, although a lot of babies have been made off about music for the shows from the twenty ten so now it's crazy. I just need to make it one more because I don't got no kids. I don't got no kids either. My daughter twenty from you, man, so I ain't got no kid. My son came out, my son never comes out. He she ain't no kid. All right, y'all. Man, take it for showing time. Man, thank you so much. We wanted to get you. Actually got a question. Listen to the sky Man. Yeah, oh yeah, you go a head, you go on this one. It's Card you on the album Party, Yeah, he on the album for show Man. Shout out to my dog. Cardis gonna lie? Good question, yo. Man. Once again, thank you for being here. Man. We want to give you a flowers.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Truly truly our staple in this game. Truly all legend cool in this game. This game would not be this without too but better when you got reconcile theay, better when you're in the market. I'm I'm happy and glad for everything you're doing and I'm continue to support it. Man. I just wanted to tell you that to support Man, Man, we take a couple of drop.
Speaker 9: Drink Champs is a Drink Champs LLC production hosts and executive producers n O.
Speaker 3: R E and dj e FN.
Speaker 9: Listen to Drink Champs on Apple Podcast, Amazon Music, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Thanks for joining us for another episode of Drink Champs hosted by yours truly dj E f N and n O r E. Please make sure to follow us on all our socials that's at Drink Champs across all platforms. At the Real Noria go on, I g at Noriega on Twitter.
Speaker 2: Mine is at Who's Crazy on I g at dj e f N on Twitter, and most importantly, stay up to date with the latest releases, news and merch by going to drink Champs dot com
Speaker 1: Is