Speaker 1: The transmitting.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to the show Morning Studio.
Speaker 1: Morning.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna ask the question to give you guys time to think about it. You can't pick money or to have something to sell. But if you could have a lifetime supply of anything, what would it be? You have to actually use it. You could have a lifetime supply of anything, what would it be?
Speaker 4: Maymy snails serum that I put on my face?
Speaker 2: Excuse me?
Speaker 3: Now you have that's you think you're showing me doing that five years?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean if I have a lifetime supply, I'm gonna do with the rest of my life because it's supposed to make your face like less wrinkles and more glowy skin.
Speaker 5: I hear you.
Speaker 3: I guess there are always new and better and more scientifically recent.
Speaker 4: You think they're going to advance the snails or they go.
Speaker 2: With snails killy or something. I just felt like that was a.
Speaker 4: Weird thing to big oh Man. This stuff is like look with golden me. So I'll take a lifetime supply.
Speaker 2: That's what she picks. If everything lunchbox cars? Wait one one does one car? You drive one until it dies and then you drive another one. You only get one at a time. It's not limitless.
Speaker 6: Oh I thought, like I could have a Ferrari one day, a Lambeau the next day.
Speaker 2: Like lifetime supply is someone you want a lifetime sply of Chipotle? Oh? I see what you're.
Speaker 4: Saying, right, Like I if mine is the snails? If I get one a day, Like you don't get a car each day, you get.
Speaker 2: It till it die. You get a new car every eight years.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but that's stupid, stupid, Like I literally thought I.
Speaker 2: Was getting man, Okay, we'll come back to you will circle back. I got confused. We'll circle back, Eddie do airline miles. You do whatever you want?
Speaker 7: Airline miles. I want to go everywhere, and you know what, I'll be there today.
Speaker 2: What do we don't do? You want to have dinner in New York? Let's go today. That's a pretty good one.
Speaker 6: No, no, actually it's really dumb. Why why would you not just say private jets? Why would you have the airline miles when.
Speaker 3: You could use the jets you have for gas and pay a pilot. I can't afford that free boom. That's why I did it. Yeah, you don't want to say private jackets and you gotta pay for a hangar, you got to pay for a pilot, you got to pay for repairs.
Speaker 2: I can't afford that.
Speaker 3: No, you want airline miles, you just drive it to the airport.
Speaker 2: And god, I'm an idiot. I would do lifetimes cell phone charge what you're.
Speaker 3: At one hundred the whole time, your whole life. It doesn't matter. I never have to charge a phone, no power issue ever. My phone just stays charged.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good, pretty good because, yeah, you stress out when you're really low and you're a lot of aware.
Speaker 4: Yeah I don't. I don't, I don't, and.
Speaker 3: Your phone also dies? Right you circle back?
Speaker 2: What you got?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean babes. No, no, babes, I have a wife. You have babes who jet skis are cool too.
Speaker 2: But lottery tickets that's it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, tickets what scratch scrab You had that though, and you never won, like that would be the words.
Speaker 6: But I would save so much money and we're not buying them that I just get them and scratch them. Great lottery tickets. Whoever came over with that great idea?
Speaker 4: Amy, thank your teddy.
Speaker 2: Oh I did, I don't think I did. A lottery tickets I was doing a IMPRESSI on the Xbox.
Speaker 3: I was out of body. I don't remember that being me. I just remembered him saying that, Okay, well there we go.
Speaker 4: We never know, like sometimes what comes out of our Yeah.
Speaker 3: I know, we do the show for hours an hour. I don't even know we talk about on the air. In my real life, there are times I'm like, did I talk about.
Speaker 2: This in the show?
Speaker 4: I know? If something I'm saut today where it's like, what did we talk about yesterday, I'm gonna be like, what, No.
Speaker 2: I do we did? Thank you all for being here. Let's get the show started.
Speaker 5: A question to be.
Speaker 3: Hello Bobby Bones fiance and I've always had the deal that he would take my last name. That's right, he will take my last name. I love my last name. I feel like my last name is better. He's always been on board, but now he's starting to have second thoughts. The question I have will he be made fun of by all of his guy friends and will we spend the rest of our lives talking about why he took my last name?
Speaker 2: Is it worth it?
Speaker 3: By the way, neither one of us want to hyphenate the name signed in last name limbo. Maybe your initial reaction.
Speaker 4: My initial reaction is, y'all should do what you want, don't worry about what you have to explain to other people, and if anybody makes fun of it, that's their problem. Go with your last name. If he's mostly been on board with it, then go with that. If you don't want to hyphenate, go with the name that y'all like better, and don't worry about anybody else.
Speaker 3: If you're asked if he will be harassed by his guy friends, if he has guy friends, like we have guy friends, Yes he will.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but then who cares? So what it'd be hot to see him defend himself. Attracted to him being.
Speaker 3: Like, so you like it that he has one traditional gender role but not the other.
Speaker 2: Huh Yeah, you just have.
Speaker 4: To like fight, but he can stand up for himself and just be like, hey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wonder how bad his last name is? Is it? But or something like what is it? It doesn't matter, life box, it's a lifetime of laughs.
Speaker 6: He's gonna they're gonna get harassed, they're gonna get ridiculed, people are gonna make fun of them, and everybody's gonna be like, oh so every time, so what is your what was your maiden name?
Speaker 2: Oh? No, that is my name.
Speaker 6: He likes the way the term maiden name is so weird.
Speaker 3: And what has eighteen twelve your maiden name?
Speaker 6: It's so awkward. It looks it makes him look like less of a man. It really like even in a business setting, if he has to change his name at work, Oh my gosh, that's tough. He is not gonna get promoted because of it.
Speaker 2: I don't know a boy that. Yeah, it is real tough.
Speaker 6: He comes in, he's a he's a smith, and he comes in as a jackson on Monday.
Speaker 2: Like, what in the world child?
Speaker 4: Your name?
Speaker 8: Bro?
Speaker 2: I got married?
Speaker 6: It would be awkward. Yes, yeah, a lot of every every aspect of his life.
Speaker 4: He will be ridiculed, or his companies him as progressive and he gets a raise, or.
Speaker 3: It's like our company doesn't give a crap. Not only the people that work right next to him care. Okay, So here's the thing. If he is losing his one hundred percent, he doesn't want to do it. He doesn't't do it anymore. Oh the eighty doesn't mean anything. If he was at one hundred and now he's at eighty, he doesn't want to do it anymore. He's just slowly backing away from it. You guys are gonna have to figure out a plan. But I'm just letting you know right now he.
Speaker 2: Doesn't want to do.
Speaker 3: This, not that he's not gonna do it, Not that you guys aren't going to decide that he's gonna do it in the end. He doesn't want to do it right now, and he's not fully on board.
Speaker 7: You think, because he's feeling the pressure from buddies, or he's thinking about all that stuff that you mentioned that.
Speaker 3: Could be a factor. So you're gonna have to resolve this yourself. But if he's like, yeah, okay, I'll go, he's going to resent that at some point unless you have this pre conversation about it. You can have to give something up to like the first name of a kid or something. You're gonna have to really trade something here of value if that's what you want to do, or he's gonna resent the fact that he changed his name because he will get made fun of, regardless of how healthy he is and his friends. If I came in and I changed my name, Bobby Parker.
Speaker 4: Caitlyn's name, not make fun of you not one, but.
Speaker 2: Then after a year or so it was just normal. What if it was changed to the Bobby Parker Show. Well, but both it's not real last name. Oh you would not.
Speaker 4: I mean so you've said Caitlin's families opened you with Waltham Arms.
Speaker 2: Ye oh my goodting. Yeah, Okay, you need to have this talk. It's not for us to decide.
Speaker 3: But you've heard the knucklehead say what they think and I don't think that he's into it as much. So you need to make sure and if anything, trade him something so he can't hold it against you forever.
Speaker 2: I took your last name because they'll do that. Bobby Parker.
Speaker 3: All right, that's the belt back, close it up. The question is what's the most annoying sound in the world. We're gonna play the Bobby feud here and if you win, you will either win the cash or the prize is your pick, and I've written both of them down. If you win the cash, you have the amount. It could be one cent, it could be one hundred cents. But one of the prize is good and one of them is bad. Okay, okay, we have three players here, Amy, Lunchbox Eddie Now we'll roll the.
Speaker 2: Dice who goes first.
Speaker 3: As always, the person going first will be Amy.
Speaker 2: You'll go first, Amy.
Speaker 3: Two thousand Bobby Bon's show listeners were asked, what's the most annoying sound.
Speaker 2: In the world.
Speaker 4: Fingers on a chuck board.
Speaker 2: Fingers on a chalkboard. Let's go number two. That's correct, number two.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's like yard works, like.
Speaker 2: All the yard work.
Speaker 4: I'm like, mom, wead eatering? Do I have to be specific?
Speaker 5: Yard work.
Speaker 2: Number nine? Yard work?
Speaker 4: Go on?
Speaker 2: That's crazy, thank you. I was like, that was a terrible answer.
Speaker 3: I'd love think you mean in the morning, when you're trying to sleep or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, or anytime. It's just a loud, annoying.
Speaker 3: Two thousand Bobby bunch of listeners were asked, what's the most annoying sound in the world?
Speaker 4: Amy, honking?
Speaker 2: Amy? Here is that a lot? Let go hurry out at her.
Speaker 4: It's just annoying.
Speaker 5: Show me honking.
Speaker 2: Lunchbox over to you.
Speaker 6: Eazy screaming kids speaking from experience.
Speaker 3: Let me hear kids, babies crying, kids talking loudly.
Speaker 2: At number four, what are you doing smacking?
Speaker 5: Show me snacking?
Speaker 2: Number one is loud chewing or snacking construction show me gets struck jed specifically, jack hammering. Is jack hammering on that You don't get to re ask the question after we advise you.
Speaker 7: Eddie, Yeah, should I go jack hammering?
Speaker 3: No, phones, Let's go with slurping, drinking loudly or slurping. What we got around two where points are doubled. Amy's in the lead eleven to five. The number one answer is off the board loud chewing nails on a chalkboard at two, Babies are kids talking and crying? At four, mowing the yard at nine? Amy, what's the most annoying sound in the world according to listeners?
Speaker 4: Crickets at night?
Speaker 2: That's beautiful.
Speaker 4: No, it's annoying when you're trying to sleep and it's like insects.
Speaker 2: Are like you sleep outside. Okay, lunch walk in second place.
Speaker 4: Right now, I'm just waiting for the big.
Speaker 6: Points, you know, I'm just waiting for anything to come to my head that can be annoying. Oh, man, I know, nagging wife, nagging spouse. That's annoying noise.
Speaker 2: Oh he's thinking now, fam No, you guys deal with it. Your wife doesn't nag you ever.
Speaker 3: We as two thousand listeners. Lunch Buck says nagging wife or spouse. People like that eddie points or.
Speaker 7: Double yeah, that is where I go hard bones, give me alarm clock, show me that's good alarm.
Speaker 2: It's an annoying sound. I know I'm struggling there and I don't know. I got nothing. An alarm clock did not make it. That is, yes, all right, points are tripled now.
Speaker 4: All right? You know it's so annoying is when people try to show off their loud flur like either on a bike or car and the drive by, and it's so loud it's annoying. I get annoyed every time.
Speaker 2: What's the answer?
Speaker 4: Like, I think what makes that noise is the muffler or the loud car, loud mode of transportation.
Speaker 5: A loud loud car.
Speaker 2: Good name. Lunchbox's barking so good dogs dribble or five points or fifteen points. Lunch Box takes the leaay, okay, yep. You know what else is annoying?
Speaker 5: Sirens? Where show me?
Speaker 2: Sun number eight? Answer worth twenty four point?
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness, guys, what's that? That's me out in the lead? Is that annoying to hear?
Speaker 2: What so so your answers, you help.
Speaker 4: I just feel like sirens are helpful.
Speaker 2: They're helpful, but they're annoying. They scare you. Ah, what else I got?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're stalling. Yeah, I am stalling. Two thousand Bobby Bone Show listeners. Can I ask you something about Amy's You can't ask me anything? When do you get to ask the host for help? Well?
Speaker 6: Did Amy take all transportation out? Like when she's I don't know what her answer was? Was it mufflers?
Speaker 2: What did you count it out? I just said loud car, loud car sounded whatever. Okay, Then I won't put I won't say that one, okay.
Speaker 6: H The telephone, the ring this telephone ring, phone ringing, phone.
Speaker 2: Ringing, joemy phone ringing, lunchbunch with a big lead.
Speaker 3: Though, Eddie, you gotta score some points here. He has forty four points.
Speaker 2: How many we got? Left? One? Two, three, four? Left? Oh?
Speaker 8: Four?
Speaker 2: That's a lot.
Speaker 3: The ones off the board are loud chewing nails on a chalkboard, babies, kids, dogs, barking, smoke detector beep or sirens or car alarms that's one, or lawnmowers, phones.
Speaker 2: Give me messing with a chip bag.
Speaker 5: A chip bag great?
Speaker 2: Last answer was going, Hey, that's all you can. I change my answer into lunchbox, Lunchbox's voice. Number ten answer. It was number ten. It would have got you thirty points.
Speaker 4: Really, I was like, why would they put Yeah, number ten.
Speaker 2: It was Lunchbox's voice.
Speaker 3: Number three was talking on the phone in public, Number six was snorting, and number seven was people blasting music in public.
Speaker 2: But our big winner forty four points is lunchbox. If it's a it's way less than one hundred dollar. You'd like the cash of the prize cash it's way less than fifty dollars. Like cash and prize cash. It's way less than thirty dollars. Would you like cash a prize? How is it way less than thirty?
Speaker 4: I don't want the prize.
Speaker 2: There's ones, fives, tens, quorders yeah, orders, No, what size is the prize?
Speaker 3: I don't give you any more hints. Cash Okay, it's way less than twenty five dollars. Last time, If you big cash, you will get whatever's on here where you can have prize.
Speaker 2: Today.
Speaker 6: The prize has to be more than twenty five bucks, right, If it's a prize.
Speaker 2: Cash, that's the right thing. The cash is twenty dollars cash. I'll just been moming to you. No, you very much, there it is, thank you. There's a big win or lunchbox white. You would have got a used can. Then I'm drinking over here of hey, good choice.
Speaker 6: A stupid listener saying I'm annoying boice.
Speaker 2: You want why be mad at them?
Speaker 9: Good?
Speaker 2: It's over.
Speaker 6: I should have when Eddie said, oh, so you're picking you, she said, yeah, I am.
Speaker 3: Actually, and you would have redominated. There's that winter lunchboxes.
Speaker 2: It's time for the good news.
Speaker 6: Sarah and Brandon are a couple from Missouri.
Speaker 2: They're dating. They decide, hey, we should get married.
Speaker 6: Well along the way, I guess they were doing something that they weren't supposed to do before they got married, and she was pregnant.
Speaker 2: What okay? What biblically okay, go ahead, I got you. I heard yeah, and so mister morals over there, Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 6: They're planning their wedding and oh my goodness, gonna be dream wedding. She's thirty five weeks pregnant and the wedding's coming up, and all of a sudden, oh, I think my wall broke and she has to go to the hospital. They're gonna miss the wedding because she's having a baby, and.
Speaker 2: How close to how many hours?
Speaker 3: Sometimes they bring the whole wedding into the delivery room, but even if it's super super close, you can't.
Speaker 6: He just says, they learned they were gonna miss the wedding because she's in the hospital with a baby.
Speaker 2: Okay, so the hospital staff rows it.
Speaker 6: Together, they decorate, boom boom, and they have a wedding before the baby arrives.
Speaker 3: I wonder if that was important to them, well, like before the baby's born, like we mos, is there a difference if you're married before the baby's born rafter?
Speaker 6: I mean, I don't think so, but I mean it must have been important to them because now they're Sarah and Brandon Perry and the baby has the last name Perry.
Speaker 2: I guess it's important.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but I like it that the hospital did that for them because that's super cool because there's a lot of suff happened at the hospital because she didn't know a lot of stuff, baby being born, people dying, all injuries, all that, yep, all of that, and it stinks I had to miss their wedding.
Speaker 2: But also they weren't really cutting the close there if they knew, right, it's risky, man, maybe you punt it, you move it up or back a little bit right, wait till the baby's born, and then have the wedding later. That's what I mean. I have multiple friends who do that.
Speaker 3: But does mister Morale, does he done or condemn that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: I condone it. I don't mind it at all. Like I got no problem with you know what they were doing before marriage? Yeah, some people do, some people do. I was just saying, so don't be surprised like they were probably like what how are they pragning them before they got married and making any sense?
Speaker 2: Didn't make any sense. I wanted to explain this story for doing that.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's a great story. Shout out to the hospital. Congratulations on the baby. That's what it's all about. That was telling me something good.
Speaker 2: Abby. What's happening with your neighbor?
Speaker 9: Okay, So I have new neighbors right across from me. I'm in like townhomes and every night the guy decides to come out, sit in his car and bump his base like he has his radio at full blast every night at like eleven to midnight and then he did it the other day Saturday morning at like seven, and I was, oh, I almost lost it.
Speaker 2: He just goes to his car to do it anything else, you know.
Speaker 4: I don't understand.
Speaker 9: He will just sit out there with his car idoling listening to music.
Speaker 2: I'm does it go?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yes?
Speaker 2: And that's the most.
Speaker 9: Annoying part is the base.
Speaker 3: And if he did it at four pm, it wouldn't matter as much, right, But because it's at.
Speaker 9: At midnight every night and I have to get up early, I just I don't understand why he is doing that. Why can't you listen in your house.
Speaker 2: Or do it earlier?
Speaker 3: Yes, because people are sleeping. Yeah, so what do you want to do?
Speaker 9: That's what I don't know what to do. Because he's a new neighbor. I don't want to make it awkward because he's right across from me, so he can see me and sometimes we walk out and we're both walking outside and we make eye contact.
Speaker 4: So I don't know what to do.
Speaker 2: Is he cute? I think?
Speaker 4: There we go it is.
Speaker 9: He lives with a girl, so that's not even a thing.
Speaker 6: But anyway, No, you do Iceboks listen, Amy, you can go over there and say something, or you can just put some ear plugs in and go to sleep. I mean, maybe he's going outside of smoke and his girl won't let him smoke, so he sits in the cardless is the music while he smokes?
Speaker 2: I think it's a level that. How loud the music is it keeps their wake.
Speaker 9: Yeah, ear plugs don't work, and I have a noise maker in my room and I put it on full blast. I can still still hear it.
Speaker 2: Over that when the dogs were pooping all over your yard, the same situation. What did you do?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 9: I put a note on their door?
Speaker 2: Okay, I think it's note time. I think, yeah, really, yeah, I think.
Speaker 9: It's too nervous because the other guy, I feel like I knew a little better this one. I know nothing about him.
Speaker 2: You know, he has a girl, and you think he's cute.
Speaker 9: So I didn't say he was cute.
Speaker 2: Well you him and haul does he have it cool?
Speaker 5: It's just a.
Speaker 2: Regular basic Does you have a system in there?
Speaker 9: He must, because it's intense.
Speaker 4: When you see him when you're coming out. And does he seem friendly at all? No?
Speaker 2: Why don't you just go to the front desk?
Speaker 9: Yeah, we don't have that I mean you mean like the HOA. I guess I could.
Speaker 3: Email it's not apartments, you know, it's town home.
Speaker 9: Yes, so there's an HOA. I could go to the management.
Speaker 2: I guess when you come into work. Is he asleep?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's when you leave the note.
Speaker 9: Oh I thought you meant me like retaliating.
Speaker 5: So I thought a key is car?
Speaker 2: No, no, nought.
Speaker 6: You were going to get a system putting your car so you can face.
Speaker 3: It if you're not comfortable just saying hey, because I wouldn't be comfortable just going Hey, turn your radio down.
Speaker 2: You could leave a note on the car haykes, excuse me, I live right next door. What don't even say? I would say. We the neighbors.
Speaker 3: Have recently come together and we've expressed our frustration to each other about how loud your music is at night.
Speaker 2: Sometimes we understand that, hey, music awesome, we all need it.
Speaker 3: However, after ten pm, a lot of our kids are asleep and getting ready to go to school. Could you please after ten pm lower the level a little bit then say lesson like I also love Cypress Hill.
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Okay, Because this actually happened to the neighbor and next to them, and my neighbor went over one time and he was like, hey, can you turn it down? And the guy cussed him out and blew smoke in his face and was like, this is the next door one, but the same thing happens. So I'm scared he's gonna make it worse. Address it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't. I just leave it be, leave it be, leave it, leave a dog, lie, I don't know. Noise maker, ear plugs, get another noise maker.
Speaker 2: Move our house.
Speaker 5: She moved, yes, move people.
Speaker 4: Are you We see things in the news about what was it. There was a story not too long ago where I literally think someone went over and said, hey, can you quiet down? And we have kids that are trying to sweeten. The person just got rid of everybody. You know, I don't. I don't want to be morbid, but they he the neighbor you're talking about, she shot them all.
Speaker 2: Well, no, no, it was they asked him to quit shooting his gun in the foint guard.
Speaker 4: Okay, yes, he was making loud noises with his gun and they said, hey, could you please stop doing that. We got kids that are trying to sleep. And then he just was like okay, had a gun and then they all.
Speaker 2: Were shooting the gun in the air in the front guard. Yeah, guy, the idiot. I called the cops on that one.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, how about calling the cops on this one? Because because when when I had a garage band, we used to jam out in the garage.
Speaker 6: And mister snitch though, and all of a sudden, you don't want to call one.
Speaker 2: I just said, call the cops.
Speaker 4: How do you call the cops?
Speaker 7: Eddie h You look it up police department and then you say, just what's the what's the charge?
Speaker 2: Disturbing the peace man?
Speaker 7: When I had a garage band, cops came by one time and they knock in the garage door and I'm like, We're like, no jamming that do you guys? Hear knocking on the We raised the garage of two cops and they're like, hey, sorry guys. You guys sound great, by the way, but there's some of the neighbors. Seriously, he said this, some of the neighbors are complaining about your noise. And I said, who was it like? Because they were cool, they were cool with this. He said, now I can't tell you who they are, so they're going to keep it anonymous.
Speaker 2: Would you call the cops.
Speaker 9: No, I don't think so would you leave because he's an adult man?
Speaker 4: This guy?
Speaker 9: Were you a kid when you're.
Speaker 2: Playing teenage when I was in my twenties?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: Well one to ten scale ten meaning you want to actually rip your hair out and move. How annoying is it?
Speaker 4: Oh about nine?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Then you should do something about it because your quality of life shouldn't suffer because he's got music up at nine, ten, eleven o'clock.
Speaker 4: Yes, okay.
Speaker 3: And if it's bothering you, it's bothering other people and everybody's scared to say something.
Speaker 2: Mm hm.
Speaker 4: That's the thing.
Speaker 2: So I would leave a note early in the morning and not in.
Speaker 4: Your handwriting cut up letters from the newspaper, like a.
Speaker 2: Type it out, yeah, type it and then I would.
Speaker 3: Just say it's coming from a group of folks, and he would request nicely, and then if he doesn't, then it's nine to one one.
Speaker 2: Then you say it's from lunchbox.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, I'm going to do something.
Speaker 2: It hasn't meet us here.
Speaker 6: At the building, okay, meet me out front, yeah side do the they weren't last time?
Speaker 9: Yeah it did and that ended well, So okay, if you.
Speaker 3: Hears someone mispronounce a word, don't hate on them. It's because they probably have only read it and not heard it. And we try to go by that rule here sort of. But if you mispronounce a word again, you may have read one hundred times and you just don't know how to say it. For example, Mike D for a long time, an a s I E bowl to you was a a kaiboyl same though. When I would see that, I thought it was just like a fruity yogurt bowl and a kai bowl. Oh and it's a sai yes.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: If people have corrected me, they corrected you over oh yeah all the time. So I say it right now, but only because I've been humiliated. I don't even really know what a s I E?
Speaker 2: Is that a fruit? Berries? Yeah, so it's a it's a fruit.
Speaker 3: It's like dragon fruit. Forever I thought that was just like a fake one. I knew how to pronounce it, but I was like, there, you know fruit.
Speaker 2: You all dragon fruit?
Speaker 4: You're at the grocery store.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I know you made me feel dumb.
Speaker 1: Or just.
Speaker 4: Trust me. My words are still struggle with them.
Speaker 5: What about.
Speaker 2: P O K E bowl? P okay pokey pokey bowl like pokemon poke. So if you see that at like a sushi restaurant, a p ok e bowl, you would.
Speaker 4: Order a just I fade out and I was like poke.
Speaker 3: If you were forced to say it, you would say, hooke eddie, pokey bowl, please lunchbox poke because it's a p ok it's poke okay. I think I would say, because I've been corrected a bunch and I still be wrong, like a pok bowl. I don't know if that's right. Mike Dy, what is how do you say p ok it's a poke bowl poka okay? Only because I've said it wrong so many times? What word did you mispronounce for the longest time? And maybe you still do? Because I got a couple here for me, and there's no judgment here. This is a judgment free segment. Most of them aren't, by the way, this is a judgment free segment for me. It would be things like, for a long time, I would say the state of Illinois wrong Illinois.
Speaker 2: I would say Illinois for a long time.
Speaker 3: And then people that I know from Illinois be like, yo, there's no s I'd be like saying your state of Arkansas. It's spelled like that Arkansas. It's not spelled like Arkansas, so it's Illinois, not Illinois. The other one is like the uh charcouterie, I say that right now?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think so got it?
Speaker 3: Charcuti a charcuterie board or it's just cheese and meats.
Speaker 2: I'll take the charcuterie please.
Speaker 3: Charcuterie nailed it, not char shar right, yeah, SHARCOOTERI yeah. I struggle with that one too. I didn't feel confident trying it right then? What's the word?
Speaker 2: I too? Go ahead.
Speaker 4: I still struggle with them every single time I see them on paper. So probably in two thousand and six, I was reading some story on the air with y'all and that's when y'all told me that I'm saying it wrong. When someone releases themselves on their own recognissance, I said, recognize, it's a confusing word to read. And I still remember when y'all corrected me. And to this day, when I see that word, I get all.
Speaker 2: Was it not a judgment free zone? Then we corrected you definitely not today though, Yeah, yeah at all?
Speaker 4: And so I still get nervous when I say it. Same thing with uh B I O P I c O right.
Speaker 3: Right, A movie that's about somebody's called a biopic.
Speaker 4: Ah, okay, by it biopic? Right, but it's a bio pick and you release yourself on your own ense.
Speaker 3: Reconnaissance, reconnaissance, yeah, reconnaissance. And then yeah, the biopic is a tough.
Speaker 4: One every time. I'm just honestly, it's a biopic.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, it's so one is it? It's not a biopic. It's a biopic.
Speaker 4: Oh, so it is a biopic. Then I say, whatever's wrong?
Speaker 2: I say it looks like biopic. Yeah it's biopic.
Speaker 4: Okay, whatever does I say it wrong? Or I get or sometimes they get it maybe fifty to fifty, So I just avoid it. I say, movie about themselves.
Speaker 3: Both of that was a fair missus because I have no judgment.
Speaker 2: Eddie.
Speaker 7: Man, you guys went hard on me. When I was trying to say toyota. But I say a Toyota.
Speaker 2: I've been saying Toyo Yoda, Yeah, toyo.
Speaker 3: Toe on a foot, and then Yoda from Star Wars Toyota toyota, and I actually have like.
Speaker 7: A commercial to read and I was like, oh, come get a Toyota today, And you guys are like you idiot.
Speaker 2: That's not how you said that commercial I did. That's funny, and it's not. It's toy yoda, toy yoda, toyota. But I blame that on being like Hispanic. See like my parents, Oh here we go. Listen.
Speaker 7: My parents spoke Spanish. I spoke English, so I learned a lot of things weird. I used to call the what's the candy bar with the peanuts and caramel and and uh yeah, I used to call them sneakers.
Speaker 2: Oh, like a sneakers bar. That does sound like a accent, those sneakers. Yeah, can I have a sneakers bar? And my wife was like, what are you saying a sneakers bar?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's gotta be some inflection from your parents.
Speaker 2: Sandwich.
Speaker 3: I caught a sandwich my whole. I wonder if that's a mixture that like a like a Spanglish type thing telling you.
Speaker 4: I think that's how he would hear them say it, if they were if they were saying it in English.
Speaker 2: Lunchbox. Uh, it's that word that like you go like, before you do a mission, you got to do some.
Speaker 6: Surveillance, but it's investigation now you you reconnaissance.
Speaker 5: That's the word.
Speaker 2: No no, no super word. Yes, same almost the same word. Oh yeah, you know what I'm talking about, like the one where you reconna. You say that a lot.
Speaker 6: I've said news stories up and I reconnaissance.
Speaker 3: I think that's how you say it, reconnaissance. I don't know, but I know that word again on your own, reconnaissance.
Speaker 4: Yourself from they. All I know is whenever I'm reading a news story about how I always just.
Speaker 6: Say recon like whenever I'm reading something doing recon because.
Speaker 4: You say that if you're reading an article, Yeah, you skip over.
Speaker 3: The word recognisance is being?
Speaker 2: Is that the same word?
Speaker 3: So there's okay, there's reconnaissance and recognizance.
Speaker 4: Weird with the G because I was just a weird language.
Speaker 2: Man. Everybody has to learn this bull crap.
Speaker 4: Okay, tell me about it my kids.
Speaker 2: Another word is amblance. Yeah, I just can't say. You've been doing that for years. I mean it's not that I don't know what it says. I just can't say it.
Speaker 3: There was a story about I'm in a substitute whatever the contest was because they don't remember, but it was like a wet T shirt contest at a restaurant and they had it and the winter got a free Toyota, and so they went through the whole process in the scroll one and she was super pumped and they gave her a free toy Yoda doll. And then she sued because she said she was tricked. Yeah, that's messed up.
Speaker 2: No yea. Does she win the lawsuit so I can give you the actual story.
Speaker 3: This is just what I remember here how much she got a car, but a woman was promised to toyota after winning a contest. I was given a toy Yoda. So she sued the company and was given the Toyota. Yeah, she got a car, a woman suit, a radio station when the hummer she wanted a contest turned out to be the toy It was an April fool's joke.
Speaker 2: That's not nice. Then we could have got sued. Four. We were giving out free gas and.
Speaker 3: We did give out beings. People lined up all around the block. It was but we it was hilarious. But there's a difference in that in this and that we didn't get sued. So that's the only difference. Suit enough, what there was another one for me that I don't say right. Mostly it's an accent thing. You guys I say lawyer, but I think that's right.
Speaker 2: Lawyer.
Speaker 3: Lawyer, lawyer, but I think it's lawyer. You guys tell me I'm wrong, but I think you're wrong on this one.
Speaker 4: I think that's sort of like almond or almonds or penalized.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's penalized, dude. I think it's I think you just like I think it's penal like the penal system.
Speaker 4: That's what I think canalized.
Speaker 2: Okay, but do you say, like the team got a penalty.
Speaker 3: No, I say penalty. But if they're being oh, I don't know. It's too early in the morning for this crab.
Speaker 4: Okay, you know what bothers me. Sometimes I don't really care so much if you do this.
Speaker 2: She's just one day after the other.
Speaker 4: It's something I hear the face since we're going over it. No, but like I say, hey, I'm part of this organization. If someone goes organization.
Speaker 2: I don't say organization.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying I'm saying someone.
Speaker 2: You act like you were attacking me, didn't you?
Speaker 4: No, I didn't. I'm saying, you know what, I don't like you. You know, I said, Okay, I want y'all to tell me which one's right. Organization, organization, right, organization, organization.
Speaker 3: I don't think there's wrong, but I think organization is more accepted.
Speaker 2: Oh, you know, another one is hard to say. The Fieldballader are in there February.
Speaker 4: About espresso and espresso.
Speaker 2: That's one. De fabri deffibrillator. I'm looking at the sounds like fib you're really I know, I hear you. But it says, how does it say, Mike, It said to fibrilator. So every time we say in those tell me some goods. That's one. I just try to burn it a bout. I just go Claire and everybody knows, Yes, it's time for the good news.
Speaker 5: Which Bobby.
Speaker 3: Lindsay Boyd works at Mason Jar Cafe in Michigan. And person comes in. They get their bills thirty two forty three, just some normal stuff whatever, and so it leaves a tip on there ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Oh did you say ten thousands. That's a lot of money on a.
Speaker 4: Thirty four dollars bill.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thirty two to forty three, a ten thousand dollars tip. We don't know who the person is. They say they want to be anonymous, unnamed. Now here's the thing he didn't want to have his name and was real because at first you're like, it's this a prank or do they write something wrong? Do they mean ten dollars you know and dot zero zero?
Speaker 2: But right?
Speaker 3: Added an extra who knows the like, nope, it's legit. But he wanted to split it with the whole staff. Want her to split it with the whole staff.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 3: So in the end, nine of the servers walked away with eleven hundred dollars. That's awesome, Which is awesome.
Speaker 2: Very generous.
Speaker 3: Was this the guy that was in town for a funeral? I don't know that I said anything about that.
Speaker 2: Was there one like that guy? I think I've read this one.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he was in town for a funeral of it for his best friend, and he wanted to do that in honor of his best friend.
Speaker 2: That is not in the story at all. Yeah, So either there's two of these, I guess because mine was ten thousand dollars as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I feel like if somebod's gonna crazily tip, that's a pretty like common big number ten grand, good grand or five grand, like yeah, but maybe, but this is nothing about somebody dying, and.
Speaker 2: Let's put him together. Sure, just for the sake of telling something good.
Speaker 4: Million, tell me something good would be that there's two men out there doing this.
Speaker 3: Oh man, that's even better. Yeah, would if you were her, would you be I'd be disappointed? Why that you don't get all ten thousand because you're the one that that waited on that person. The other actual waiting the other waiter waitresses did not help in any way.
Speaker 4: The food.
Speaker 2: Who did the most work? You see you said, everyone gets how much? That's awesome.
Speaker 3: That's awesome. There you go, regardless of what lunchbox says. That's what it's all about.
Speaker 2: That was telling me something good. No outside for Amy's Morning Corny.
Speaker 5: The morning Corny.
Speaker 4: What happened when the computer fell on the floor slipped its disc?
Speaker 5: That's pretty good, that was the morning Corny.
Speaker 2: Who is quicker to fall in love? Men or women?
Speaker 5: Women?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Oh oh, maybe this is a trick. I feel like women are the first to say it, but men are the first to actually first.
Speaker 5: Sure, YEA.
Speaker 2: Guys like lust they see that hoting, like I gotta get that. Oh you know what I mean? They're all google on. Women are like that's after like ten girlfriends the first time they're.
Speaker 5: Like, oh, I love you.
Speaker 4: Now, y'all are in love.
Speaker 6: I love you.
Speaker 3: We were talking to one of our friends the other day, a little younger than us, and he's like, I've just been dating a lot of girls.
Speaker 2: He's like, but I'm really ready to get married. We were like, are you sure? He goes yeah.
Speaker 3: We're like, well, what are you doing to like Finie goes, I don't know, I'm just hooking up with munch of girls. Like, that's not what you do to get married. It's not even the right mind. He goes, yeah, but you know, I'm just having fun.
Speaker 2: But I'm ready.
Speaker 3: But then you're not ready to get married, right, So the answer is Researchers from Rutgers University found the men are far and away quicker to fall in love boom and also more likely than women to want children and quicker.
Speaker 2: Oh that one I don't know about, which is crazy. That's weird.
Speaker 3: Let's get over to Eddie and these Spanish Word of.
Speaker 5: The day, Eddie, Spanish Word of the day.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, the word of the day is piscondo.
Speaker 3: Piscondo. There we go, pisconde.
Speaker 2: You know what that means. Piscondo pascondel is.
Speaker 4: Like, is that something fish pesca.
Speaker 2: Amy's onto it, catfish.
Speaker 5: Fishing, fishing.
Speaker 2: Giscondo means fishing. Let me use that a sentence for you, You and me going piscondo in the dark.
Speaker 3: Yeah, counting the stars, Wiscondo, Come on fishing.
Speaker 2: I'm going to buy me a boat and go Piscondo.
Speaker 4: Oh oh, hunting Wiscondo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's good, Hey, Wiscondo, Wiscondo Manscondo.
Speaker 2: I love going Piscondo, Piscon.
Speaker 3: I haven't been Piscondo in a while. Actually, is too hot to go Wiscon.
Speaker 2: We should go Pisconda in again. It sounds dirty, but it's not. I know, I know, Thank you.
Speaker 5: Any Spanish word of the day.
Speaker 3: Lunchbox went to the University of Texas, San Antonio and pretty much finished school, but he didn't finish.
Speaker 2: He had three hours left. And I don't think everybody needs to go to college, but if I were three hours shy, I would just get that three hours done because I put in so much work and didn't have anything to show for it. We've been lunch talk to go back finish one class, get it, and he's.
Speaker 6: Like, I don't need to agree, right right, you don't tell Michael Dell to go back to college.
Speaker 2: Do you did he? I don't think he'd any drop out.
Speaker 6: And still yeah, I company he ever like went back. I assume that he's losing money if he goes back to college. He didn't have time go back to.
Speaker 2: College, like Shaq went back to college. Vince Carter went back to college.
Speaker 6: You know, maybe they got honorary degrees or whatever, and.
Speaker 2: You don't have to, right, you don't have to. Just for me, I would be like, oh, it's so close to the end.
Speaker 3: I just need to get like running twenty five and a half miles but marathon and being like, you know what that last mine I'm getting.
Speaker 4: That's literally what happened to me. I walked across the stage and got it empty too, because I was three hours short and they knew I was in a correspondence class and I'm supposed to get it done. But after I walked across that stage, I was like, correspondence what? But then in two thousand and eight, I was like, I can't take it anymore. I can't take anymore, and I can.
Speaker 3: Infest on the air. First, because we have been given lunchbox. I won't say busting his chops.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, give me a hard time. It was like, hey man, you're almost there.
Speaker 3: Your kid just finished for the second finishing and Amy would jump in, and then she confessed one morning, I haven't finished either.
Speaker 2: Couldn't take it. She couldn't take it.
Speaker 5: She broke.
Speaker 4: And then I went and I enrolled and I took a three hour different correspondence class. The gem is online, which is great because back in two thousand and three, and the mail stuff in and I got my diploma. So my degree from Texas A and M says two thousand and eight. But if you cut eight in half, it looks like a three.
Speaker 3: Of course, So what's the deal. Are you thinking now? Maybe you want to go back and finish. And why would you think that now?
Speaker 6: I mean, you guys have been giving me a hard time. School's coming up, and I was like, you know what, let me let me call. Let me call about coming back and re enrolling in school.
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 2: Were you doing this because you just see it a bit? Are you really thinking about no? Really thinking about it? That's good? Why though I don't know kids, I don't care. Kids don't care, they don't care if I don't care.
Speaker 3: Now, but I'm saying whenever you're preaching at them later, you can't throw that in your face.
Speaker 2: But I'll never tell my kids they have to go to college. It's not about that's about finishing things. You stalled.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, that because my parents before college, they sat me down and they said, listen, not everybody goes to college. Some people just work. And you know, you are one of those people that should probably just work.
Speaker 2: And I think that's true.
Speaker 3: I think some people can get started on their career instead of going to college.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But I guess my point is you were so close to the end.
Speaker 3: And if you ever tell your kids, well, nope, you started playing football, so you got to finish the season like where you didn't finish college.
Speaker 2: Dad. Oh god, I'll think about that. That's kind of that's I mean. But they won't know them. I mean, I won't tell them. Well we will, they'll hear it. Okay, So you call what do you have a I got a call.
Speaker 3: Okay, here's Linchbox calling the University of Texas San Antonio High School.
Speaker 6: Yes, ma'am, I had a question about enrolling. I want to I was thinking about re enrolling coming back to school.
Speaker 1: May I ask where your previous high school education took place.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was at Anderson High School. I graduated in nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you have already graduated high school.
Speaker 6: I want to try to improve my grades because the first time I did high school, I wasn't very good. I didn't pay attention. But now that I'm older, I realize what how important education is. So I think I could do better in high school. Now I'd like to college.
Speaker 2: Now, guys, I'm.
Speaker 6: Going back to high school because I want to get into a better college.
Speaker 2: Like you guys, play hold on, hold on, hold on, you can confused.
Speaker 3: You just let us walk down the whole trail of you go finish in college.
Speaker 6: But this is more about because listen, I went to UTSA. It wasn't that hard to get into, Like I didn't have to write an essay. And so now that I'm older, I'm calling a high school to see if I can get my grades up, maybe get into a better college, get a better diploma. Why you don't even have a one diploma? How do you get a better one? But so I'm saying I don't want to go. If I go back to I couldn't get to if I applied to Harvard right now, they'd be like, no, you're not good enough. But if I got a good if you applied to Harvard, I don't know five years from now. No, no, but what if I have a four point zero GPO gpa GP, I was gonna get you gena coming out of high school.
Speaker 2: Then boom, I am going to a better university.
Speaker 3: He went to Boston and he went and looked at Harvard, and now he thinks he wants I went and walked.
Speaker 2: I took a tour of Harvard University. Guys, what was it like? Dude? It was awesome.
Speaker 6: The buildings were really old and it was really cool. A lot of trees, a lot of shade, and they had these like brick walls and arches, and it was like, man, this is where some of the smartest ones ever studied.
Speaker 2: And one one this is like Billy Madison the movie.
Speaker 6: And there were some kids that were there for a summer program. They were checking out of the dorm and I was like this girl, she was from Mexico City. I was like, was Harvard really hard? She goes, this is kind of hard. K okay, all right?
Speaker 3: Kind of what if you finished your degree at UTSA though, and took that and tried to get into Harvard.
Speaker 6: I don't think they would look at it. They would be like USA, like your GPA was a two point five.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Well they called kindergarten. Yeah from the beginning. Absolutely, But if I going on top of my class in high school.
Speaker 2: Okay, here what this person says. He walked me down a whole tre and then just left me stand in there, go ahead, give it a better shot.
Speaker 1: I would suggest maybe checking out a junior community college.
Speaker 6: No, but that's college I want to And I think if I go back to high school, I get better grades, I could probably get into a better college.
Speaker 1: We do have an age limit. I'm afraid we can't enroll you're you're.
Speaker 6: Not elements right, So I'll come by early next week and do I just see the registrar or do I just checking into the front desk to get my class schedule.
Speaker 1: If you walk into our school, especially without an appointment or a child, i e. Someone who is under the age of eighteen, to enroll, you'll probably get right.
Speaker 6: Well, I think I think you're cutting out, cutting out. I guess I'll just see you early next week.
Speaker 5: All right, thank you sir, Please don't I can't hear you. All right, bye?
Speaker 2: That is Donald Duck for a second. Yes, I can't go back to high school. You're too old. And if he does, he'll get arrested. He'll get arrested. That's amazing. He doesn't need community college. He can finish three hours of UTSA and have a degree and then apply you where he wants for extended education.
Speaker 7: But this brit does bring up a good question. If you do want to go to Harvard at the age of forty four, how do we do that exactly?
Speaker 2: How do you improve your status?
Speaker 6: Because you're going up against the elite high school seniors in the country, So how do you improve what?
Speaker 3: You know? The answer you should have took it, taken it more seriously when you're a kid that's too late. So you're saying I'm not because there are a lot of ways to get in. But I would just think, like I wonder if Harvard has a lot of non traditional students. Okay, so this is your reasons, do they say, hey, you know.
Speaker 2: What we need some four what I can't?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: He couldn't get in the contraption because the Pillory makes you put your hand and you can't touch his own shoulders.
Speaker 2: So I don't know.
Speaker 3: Try that, man, but you need to get finished. Three more hours of UTSA then you have a shot. Sorry, you can't go back to high school, buddy. I was talking to a girl who I was like, come here, No, I none that you would try to go to Harvard if.
Speaker 2: I got a four point zero in high school.
Speaker 6: Now I try to go to Harvard now, Yeah, like, if Harvard would let me in, I would love to try it.
Speaker 2: For what though?
Speaker 3: What would be your Harry gersh sixty three years old. He's the oldest student to every en rolls a freshman at Harvard. There is not an age requirement, though applicants are expected to have some secondary school experience.
Speaker 2: I have an experience.
Speaker 3: Yeah, three more hours you have that? Okay, good luck. You're not serious. I thought he was serious. He tricked me. I thought he was serious.
Speaker 8: Wake up, wake up in the morning, and it's on the radio and the Dodgors Heady and his lunchbox. Mor get to school, Steve Bread, I'm trying to put you through.
Speaker 3: Fuck.
Speaker 5: He's running this week's next bit.
Speaker 2: The Bobby's on the box.
Speaker 6: So you know what.
Speaker 5: This is the Bobby all school.
Speaker 2: All right, now, time to play the Bobby feud.
Speaker 5: Let's go.
Speaker 2: We as two thousand of our listeners on social media. Lunchbox, you'll go first, all right. Do you guys want to play for a pride?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: I do, of course we do. We know what happened last time. You have any money? I do have some money. Okay, So you can either have twenty dollars if you win, I like twenty, or the mystery card that I have. You just it's that same card you keep talking about. Yeah, all right, I don't get rid of it for reasons. Up to you guys, okay, all right. Two thousand listeners were asked name a famous John, A famous John, lunchbox. You're got first, Go ahead, John, Oh gosh, hold on, John Goodness Krasinsky, John Krasinsky, show me John Krazinsky.
Speaker 3: Number eight. Also Jim Halpert from the office. That's number eight. Eight points goes to lunchbox. Go ahead, lunchbox, John Stamo show me Uncle Jesse John stamos.
Speaker 2: Number three. That is correct. Eight answers left on the board. Name a famous John. Are there any singers that are John?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: John Denver show me Country Roads, Take me Home, John Denver, you wanna rule? Number seven?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Well, John Legend show.
Speaker 5: Me John legend.
Speaker 2: On number nine.
Speaker 3: Okay, Lunchbox has got twenty seven points in the first round. Know your famous John's.
Speaker 5: John?
Speaker 2: Johnny Bananas, Johnny Bananas, Eddie. I'm gonna go with John Lennon show me John Lennon. Yeah, number six, Let's go, baby, Let's go. No, no, not wonder if this is a beetle. He's a beatle. John me Cash show me John Cash.
Speaker 3: Amy. Two thousand listeners were asked to name of famous John.
Speaker 2: What they say? Who do you have?
Speaker 4: John Mayer show me John Mayn good?
Speaker 2: Number two? Well, Lunchbox loves you. Guys are eating these off in the first round.
Speaker 4: Ali, I just wrote run down and I can't read it.
Speaker 2: Is it famous?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 4: John Mellencamp show me good.
Speaker 2: John Cougar.
Speaker 3: Mellencamp points are now doubled. Okay, Lunchbox has twenty seven points. Is killing you guys?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You have John Mayor, John Stamos off the board, John Lennon, John Denver and John Krazinski off the board and John Legend.
Speaker 2: There are four.
Speaker 3: Answers left lunchbox. You could clear some of these if you get the number ten answer. I don't know how you're gonna get beat.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just don't know.
Speaker 2: Another John man. I'll be honest with you. Uh, I'll go John Daily, show me golfer John Daly, he's a good guess.
Speaker 4: That's a golfer. I had him down that I was pitching a TV guy.
Speaker 3: That's golfery, Eddie the Apostle, John, John the Apostle, Matthew, Mark Luke and John.
Speaker 2: That was interesting, Amy Ki.
Speaker 4: I wish I could read this, okay, John.
Speaker 3: Deer Green, John deer Green, Hot Summer Night, Bill, Bob love Charlane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, points triple. This is the last round. The number one, four, five, and ten answers are on the board. Lunchbox with a big lead.
Speaker 3: If he nails ten or five, maybe before it's over lunchbox.
Speaker 2: Yeah, guys, it's easy. John Doe, show me John Doe. Something elseide the box. That's someone that doesn't have a name. That's the whole point. Okay, Okay, a famous John Eddie, you gotta nail it to stay in the game. We has two thousand listeners. Name a famous John pointers triple final round, Eddie, are you ready? Yeah, I got it.
Speaker 7: He's not a golfer, he's a tennis player. Give me, John McEnroe, show me John McEnroe.
Speaker 4: All right, how about that?
Speaker 2: John Hancock, John Hancock, I.
Speaker 5: Want my prize. I'm not forgetting this time. I love the prize.
Speaker 2: What about hold on, we'll get to the prize for sure. It's over at number ten. This would have been the winner here. John Wayne, Oh stupid at number five, John Party, Party at number four, John Travolta at number one, John Cena, all right, let's watch. You have your option here. You got twenty bucks. I'll give you cash. As a matter of fact.
Speaker 3: You can have the cash right now, or you can have the mystery card that is in my wallet.
Speaker 2: But twenty bucks mystery card? That card, dude, pull up that car a little bit. Nope, you can't see a color. A color can tip you off. Hold on, so there's no color. No questions about it. You'll get you questions about anything. There's a twenty out of my wallet, and there's a car that I can't show you because the color will tip it off.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: It could be a dumble business card. It's not a business card. Problem, car, it's not a business card. Okay, come get the card.
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, you already said it. No, you can't change it.
Speaker 2: It's not a business card. Here you go. No, I know what it is. It's not a business card.
Speaker 4: It's a gift.
Speaker 2: America's super Hotel.
Speaker 5: Key you get a hotel. I find that one hotel it's Marriott.
Speaker 2: Randomly somewhere.
Speaker 5: It hit me what it was.
Speaker 4: So dumb he got the hook.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 2: Here's a voicemail from last night.
Speaker 10: Hey, Bobby buncha, So I have a quick question. I keep thinking about the segment you guys did on the delivery drivers was upset with his five dollars tips. I want y'all honest opinion because I am an educator and I feel bad when I go to coffee, drive food and I dealt tip. But that's their job.
Speaker 1: Their job is to make a coffee.
Speaker 10: And if we're tipping anybody for just showing up to work, I feel like teachers should be getting tipped. So anyways, I want to hear you guys' opinion.
Speaker 2: I co signed that. That's my girl. We found a way to tip teachers. That'd be awesome.
Speaker 4: Tip Jar in the classroom.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm not doing that. We were agreeing.
Speaker 6: We're like, yeah, I'm just agreeing with her that it's ridiculous that they want to tip at the coffee shop because their job is to make you a coffee.
Speaker 5: You don't get a tip for that.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a waiter shot.
Speaker 3: Bring you food, but you get tipped for that because there it's based on the money they're making. Right, The original, the original tipping that we all were exposed to was someone makes basically two dollars an hour working at a restaurant, and then they also get tips. You get very little when you're a server. You used to be a waiter, waitress, a server. I think we got two fifteen an hour. But they could do that because you got tips. Then it just became acceptable to put a tip line on anything and everything. Now here's the thing, they're actually not making you tip. I do understand where it's annoying sometimes and you do feel like, well if I don't tip, they're gonna look at me in a weird way.
Speaker 2: But everything doesn't have to be tipped on.
Speaker 3: I'm okay with there being the option, because sometimes you may get service that is so good that you want to throw them a buck or two. Yeah, and I think that's amazing. The pressure to tip is one thing. I don't like that, But I think I'm okay with there being a tip line on everything, and if I want too great, it's just a pressure I don't like. And this guy he goes to a house and he gives pizza and he's upset because he's like, this is fancy house. I'm only getting five bucks for a twenty dollars pizza.
Speaker 4: Well, it was so lame how he did it, because it's like he gives a pizza and he's walking away and then he's like, oh, by the way.
Speaker 5: There you go, thank you.
Speaker 2: I just want to say, it's a nice house for a five dollars tip you are.
Speaker 5: I got him, so got them on the way out.
Speaker 3: I'm okay with the tipping opportunities everywhere. Just the pressure to tip. No, you don't have to tip everywhere. It's almost like though, we should know who's getting a full salary and who's not, so we know when we should tip.
Speaker 4: Good point.
Speaker 3: There's that restaurant in Denver. I know it's for sure in Colorado that the guys from South Park have opened up. It's a cast of Benita there. They liked it when they were kids. They reopened it and they're paying everybody thirty bucks an hour, the waiters and waitresses.
Speaker 2: Wow, and they're doing no tips. Boom, I'm going to the restaurant.
Speaker 4: Well, that's like, that's what other countries have some Yes.
Speaker 2: It's an experiment for sure. Here I like that that is what we need to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you were a really great server, though maybe though you make more than that, I guess it would be my point.
Speaker 2: That's true, but I feel you. You know, there's another story I want to talk about here, And I know we've talked about this before, but every time it comes up as a story, I want to bring it up again.
Speaker 3: Can you take a shower? Should you take a shower when there's lightning outside? And what is your answer to?
Speaker 4: The crazy part is we have talked about this before, and you would think I would remember this because it's your life on the line, But I don't remember.
Speaker 2: Experts say, no, you should not shower.
Speaker 3: No, okay, it's extremely dangerous since lightning can travel through the plumbing of your home and very quickly electrocute you. No way nobody ever die because a're in the shower and a lot.
Speaker 6: I've never heard a news story like that where they've gotten struck by lightning.
Speaker 2: In the shower.
Speaker 3: Safety official state not to be outside during a storm right that one, and to avoid all water if there's thunder lightning in the area. Do not shower, bathe, wash dishes, or wash your hands for ten to fifteen minutes before and after the storm.
Speaker 2: What do I think we're eating before we go swimming or what kind of feels like that?
Speaker 3: Don't swim until you got all your food digest which is a weight that's from the US Centers for Disease Control of Prevention.
Speaker 2: So if it's lightning, you're not supposed to power.
Speaker 3: Okay, what if it's all like old homes though they're built all of like asbestos and copper.
Speaker 4: I don't know. That's just really scary, a ready to think about, and it makes sure we want to I don't know how you always know if it's a lighting like you're inside your house and it's storming, do you have to like go and see when the last lightning strike was and then I.
Speaker 2: Guess if there's just a little cloud with rain on it, don't take a bath.
Speaker 5: Bobby Bone Show.
Speaker 7: Today.
Speaker 2: This story comes with us from Florida.
Speaker 6: A thirty eight year old man how his buddy over and they were arguing about something. He pulls out a gun, says Bob, shoots him in one leg.
Speaker 2: Bo shoots him in the other leg.
Speaker 4: All over?
Speaker 2: Which TV show to watch? All over? Disrespect?
Speaker 3: You can be disrespected in many ways, and the TV show just happened to be what was used a conduit.
Speaker 2: To get to the disrespect. Yeah, I just wonder which shows they were Ye what they said a line? It didn't say, but they did say it was around four am, so they're probably well, depends on what channel they're watching. What does that show with Roger Lodge Robie Dge? Blind date always like a four in the morning.
Speaker 3: That's funny. My friend Courtney was on blind date really m. He went with three girls. This is ten years ago, maybe longer than that, and he is like second cousins to Bill Clinton and like doesn't have a relationship close, but still second cousins. So they used it and they drove him at a presidential limo in Arkansas and he had these.
Speaker 2: Girls and.
Speaker 9: That barre.
Speaker 2: It was hilarious. So blind date or cheeters is always late.
Speaker 3: M m I'm gonna be honest with you. I'm trying to think of shows I don't even watch. I don't even watch cable anymore. It's all because I'm like what I would go Nick and Night or I'd go like the chicken rotisseries at two in the morning they're selling.
Speaker 2: But it happen.
Speaker 3: It's been three years, Stu. I've had the TV on late at night friends, maybe on nick and Night or something like that.
Speaker 4: No, locked up, y'all are going late? What if it's the four you and like that's when news starts for something.
Speaker 2: They're shooting each other. Okay, lunchbox, thank you, I'm lunchbox at your bow head. Story of the day.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: This whole list of cities that people would move to in the whole world if you could rimolty dot com, which is a money transfer service. They did this this poll and they did like thirty thousand people from all over the world. Dubai tops the list of people of cities where people want to move. Wow, it was far away the most popular answer from all the sixty countries. Not me, but like everybody wants to.
Speaker 2: Go to Dubai. Well, what's so specially want to Dubai. I don't know. Flight's too long, don't care. I know they have cool buildings. I've seen that, but yeah, I don't care.
Speaker 4: I think you can like ski indoors there.
Speaker 3: I don't know, really, I probably do that here, probably try hard enough to do anything, so I say us.
Speaker 2: Second on the list is Miami because the weather that's nice. Paris third, Oh.
Speaker 4: I've never been there by i'd moved there.
Speaker 3: Romantic in Paris, I'd never been until two months ago.
Speaker 2: It's awesome. Yeah, Emily in Paris or Emily and Prie.
Speaker 4: Yes, I want to be her.
Speaker 2: Are there Accordion sounds like everywhere you walk.
Speaker 3: No, but every I shouldn't say everybody. Most people are dressed up.
Speaker 2: Oh in suits. Oh that's not suits, but dressed up as in like that style matters, like ath leisure is not a look occasionally, but.
Speaker 3: If so, you wear ath leisure with buttons on her. New York City and then Madrid are the top five. If you can move anywhere in the world, it's somewhere.
Speaker 2: You haven't lived yet. Okay, where would you move.
Speaker 3: Any city in the world and you have right now, they say you have thirty seconds to tell me. We're going to move you right now, Amy, Where do you go?
Speaker 2: Paris? Never been though, I never That's okay, that is okay.
Speaker 4: I have seen Emily in Paris.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you I already know it would be such a cool experience.
Speaker 7: Eddie Hawaii, Han, I mean, just Honolulu right now, and then I'll figure out when I get there.
Speaker 2: You figure other cities. But I want to go to Hawaii because I don't want to be by the water.
Speaker 4: Morgan, Colorado. I love the mountains.
Speaker 2: Care what city? Denver would be awesome because it's centrally located, I feel like, but I could be up in the mountains, just in a cabin, lunchbox. San Diego, it's a good one.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Weather's good, weather's good.
Speaker 6: You got everything, got the beat you got, I mean, anything you need. San Diego's awesome.
Speaker 2: Anything super glue catchers, mets got them. Dang, that's cool, they got them. I got everything. Then I probably go. I mean, honestly, i'd go Fayetteville, Arkansas. Interesting, it's cool, it's cool. Yeah, yeah, but you need a big airport if you're gonna go somewhere, right, But that's I don't go to X and a fly out of it all the time, and you've never lived there, never lived there, And I would be at Razor bake everything's all the time. I'd be at football games, basketball games, baseball games, volleyball, wing tournaments. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: I would be there tournaments, yes, okay, But if I had to move, I love Austin, but I've already lived there, Nashville, already lived there. Mountain Pine easy number one. It's probably it didn't beat Dubai, but it would be Faveville, Arkansas.
Speaker 2: Huh, but you've been to Paris and like room and all that. Nothing. Yeah, favor of the arkts of it would be awesome.
Speaker 5: The Bobby Bone Showy Bones the.
Speaker 3: Bobby Bones theme song, written produce saying by read Yardberry.
Speaker 2: You can find his instagram at red Yarberry dot com. Scooba Steve executive producer, Ray Mundo, head of Production. I'm Bobby Bones. My instagram is mister Bobby Bones. Thanks for listening to the podcast.