Speaker 1: It's a universal law that even my desire for it is the conjuring of it. I can feel it so deeply, giving it no other opportunity than to perfect itself and to manifest itself materially, so that may be somebody else experience some whole shit because they getting ready for me. Gonna get that whole shit out the system. When you've come over here, you'll be ready practice on them.
Speaker 2: Nigglas, what hurts you the most right now?
Speaker 3: In my life?
Speaker 1: Like right now, where does my pain come from? Disappointment in myself. I'm at the stage in my journey where I have to just apply what I learned without being resentful about how.
Speaker 3: I learned it.
Speaker 2: That's so important.
Speaker 1: And so when I see myself getting in my own way, it pains me because I know I'm holding up somebody else's blessing because I'm a walking, fucking asset.
Speaker 3: And I am the answer to prayer. How do I know?
Speaker 1: So many people say I thank God for you. I am the answer to prayer. What you and your feelings? You know what I'm saying in your bag today? He bit me today, like dealing with successful me, and they'll bite you. And that's and it's not intentional, but they'll bite you. He might have a ten thousand things on his mind. He say some shit to you.
Speaker 3: Today, like it and it just bite like he's just bite you. But you know, like he said.
Speaker 2: That, he ain't I'm wanting them.
Speaker 3: He not.
Speaker 1: He ain't intending to you know, he ain't trying to hurt me. He ain't trying to hurt me. That shit hurt wow, But he ain't trying to hurt me. I'm a whole space with my baby today. We're gonna talk about that later. I want to have a conversation with you about the way you say things to me.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: Niggas want to allure me to death exactly, my man, Lord that my man looms old loon, new loom.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, all option money you know is up there and stuck that nigga when it's up there, man, it's stuck there. Shut up.
Speaker 4: This episode is brought to you by Prize Picks, the fantasy sports platform is changing the game for people like us. With Prize Picks, you can test your knowledge with picking over and under for your favorite player stats across a wide variety of sports, thank football, baseball, basketball, and beyond. So why wait, jump in the prize picks right now and bring more excitement to game day, whether you're cheering from the stands of the couch, prize picks, ask that extra layl fund for sports excitement again my slogan, why would you put some on the game when you could put some on the name. Let's get into those picks and start winning with prize picks today. I U tp cole. Let's get back to the show. Nothing, that's it. So I get that. But when I step in this business, the logical business man, it says to me, loan, because I've never clout chased ever, I've never been there.
Speaker 2: Do you know?
Speaker 1: How do you know the target that you got on your back because you not like them niggas?
Speaker 3: Do you know?
Speaker 1: Because if you think you got it in that in the real realm where shit goes down, when motherfuckers though, you would be in a trunk, stinking bitch and they'll find you four weeks later, if they ever find you. It's shit that go down in that room when motherfuckers, no, they can't get touched. What do you think these whole ass niggas out here saying do when they feel like they're untouchable.
Speaker 3: I stay over here.
Speaker 4: Check the businessman in me says, loon. You sit in the dog room, not dog room. You sit in the room, okay, with your ideas and your plans. Because I still look at millions of dollars of TI tied to content in podcasting, and I look at the boy. You can't do it, No, suck away. The money ain't worth going out like a squall. No matter what they give you. You don't trade your You gotta.
Speaker 1: Target on your back, baby, you do, and on a different type of time, in a different type of way. Because the game that you win, the game that you just took over. You just took over the motherfucking board.
Speaker 3: You just house the house.
Speaker 1: They want you out of here because you make a pussy nigga see itself. And they like to hide, they like to and you don't give them nowhere to hide.
Speaker 3: The culture needs you. Welcome, baby, waiting on you.
Speaker 2: Thank you, We welcome you, thank you.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, you're the heroes. Welcome, we welcome you.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: But but you know, man, that's man. It's rough out here though. Yeah, but I think that that you're and it only the problem is with this conversation.
Speaker 2: It can't only come from me.
Speaker 4: That's what's dope about this, because nobody else could sit you here in content where and say, I've never cloud chased, I never had to get next to the trending topics. Whatever I speak on, I'm putting game next to it.
Speaker 2: No matter how you look at it.
Speaker 4: You see what I'm saying, There ain't never been no none of that. So I'm like the only person that can tell you, baby can be done. You can provide perspective to Sisa into city girls, into all of these young women that's traveling this entertainment industry.
Speaker 2: What the stakes are high, but.
Speaker 3: That comes with them as safety. Because here's the thing.
Speaker 1: You ain't gonna send me out on the dummy mission because you know I dance who came to the.
Speaker 2: Party with right, and we're gonna make sure that's done.
Speaker 1: So you see what I'm saying. So when it happens that way, you move differently. So a lot of women who are traumatized by moving that way for a whole ass.
Speaker 3: Nigga just hide.
Speaker 2: That's fucked up.
Speaker 1: And it's a lot of holeass niggas out here. The dichotomy of that is this a single mother can be a fuck boy factory. So we have to see ourselves and get these boys around some men for real, because you put it in him and you won't even know where you put it in him. An you just slide it in the cracks and he cracked up because you're the foundation trying to build destructure.
Speaker 4: Do you think that women have? And I only speak about women because that's who I deal with, right, Okay, hetero sex. So I want to be clear with that because it's a lot going on nowadays that's unclear.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it's like me and afraid to say I like women.
Speaker 1: Well, I got to be the only one sucking dick in my relationship, So that's how I feel about it. Be offended taking home with you if you'll bring you to offense. If I ever bring you to a fence, just jump over it so we can keep going.
Speaker 2: I love that, because I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm not here to offend you. I'm not. But if I ever bring you to a fence, just jump over.
Speaker 2: A lot of this you got. I love it like I love it. But but.
Speaker 3: What the fuck was I saying?
Speaker 2: I do that? Sometimes I do too, I do.
Speaker 3: It all the time. Just say something else.
Speaker 2: I was what I wanted to know because it was good. What was that? What was I headed with that?
Speaker 1: I was talking about women who end up in situations with whole ass niggas And I don't remember, I'm drawing.
Speaker 2: A blank me too.
Speaker 4: Ain't that crazy broadcasting it? But that's that's how poadcasting is, you know. Oh that's what I was gonna say. Do you believe that women have compromised their happiness for financial gain?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I have before?
Speaker 2: Yeah you have?
Speaker 1: How because I've been willing to tolerate a man that I that I didn't respect because it was financially convenient until it wasn't anymore.
Speaker 2: When it wasn't, did you run out of money or you ran out of.
Speaker 3: I ran out of respect?
Speaker 2: What made you do that? What made you do it to begin with?
Speaker 3: Because I thought it was safe. I thought it was a safe space.
Speaker 1: So it wasn't for financial compensation, even though I felt like, Okay, I can just breathe here, I can breathe. Get your shit together, like you're in a safe space now. Ex hell, girl, get your shit together, get your shit together so that you can be a real asset to your environment. Like he will never regret providing this safe space for you. So get your shit together and show him, show him how grateful you are. If the rest of your experience with this man and sheer gratitude, whatever he needs you, just do it.
Speaker 3: Get your shit together. And I wasn't safe enough to do it the way that it needed to be done.
Speaker 2: That's what I wonder.
Speaker 4: How can you continue to get up, get the bat and go to the plate with that same thought that I'm gonna hit a.
Speaker 1: Home because I love men and I love black I believe in him. Sh this shit like the lottery. You gotta play the win. Baby, I'm gonna scratch a winner. I'm gonna scratch a motherfucking winner, and every everything hell yeah, because everything just is. I can I feel the preparation. I feel the preparation. I'm a gift, and the creator will lay me at a real one's feet. He gonna know exactly what to do with me. He's gonna say, I've been waiting under you my whole motherfucking life.
Speaker 3: Come on over here. You're safe now. Until then, I just keep on preparing, just get ready.
Speaker 4: Those words have never the words that you're safe have never came out of certain people's mouths, that men have been protecting their entire existence. Right, so a man can be with a woman and protected her for the last fifteen years, provided worked his ass off, because men have been taught to be okay with.
Speaker 2: Just saying I took care of the family.
Speaker 4: If that's all I'm left with at the end of my life, I know men have died couldn't even get a tombstone while he was living. He took care of the family had and that was enough for him. But the expectations of what men are able to leave with, what men are able to obtain and keep for themselves, it is very low.
Speaker 2: It's like we don't get nothing.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: I believe that it's also a certain type of woman that is that's very familiar and very quick to catch for man. And those are usually the woman that don't know how to unlock you, but know how to polish your lock. And then there are those of us that practiced our whole lives on unlocking men, so that when a motherfucker is worthy to be unlocked.
Speaker 2: We're gonna set him free when you say unlocked.
Speaker 1: Because their hearts be locked up, and when you unlock, your.
Speaker 2: Heart locked up. Maximum security? Is that?
Speaker 3: All right? God?
Speaker 1: Set you right next to a motherfucker skill and the key, the creator player, the Creator.
Speaker 2: Sit you next skeleton.
Speaker 1: You did that, but yeah, put it in the car, made it drive to you.
Speaker 4: Damn Lord, have mercy. But I'm serious, like, how do you unlock? Just being the same that word, Those words are so powerful.
Speaker 3: For me, Yeah, because they come with unlocked.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 4: And so when a man here is you know, you safe over here, and he believes it, but it's hard to believe into his test it. So I damnly gotta damage you to prove to me that that I'm safe here.
Speaker 1: And that's the thing that that is, that is your insecurity in the safety because life is going to present opportunity for you to see it without you initiating it anyway. You don't have to do anything. You don't got to rush the process because the Creator is kind to us. The Creator will show you. So just don't rush the process and be be so aware that you see what you see when it's being shown to you. And the Creator is kind. The Creator is a plurb. The creators show it to us multiple times. You don't got to initiate something. But if you don't see it in the area that you're initiating. You will, you will totally dismiss that the Creator has been showing it to you exactly where you need to see it, right here. But because your perspective is different, because you won't change so that you can see it differently to shift yourself so that you can have an alternate perspective, you will miss it and you'll keep trying to make it happen for yourself. Sometimes all the Creator needs you to do is just show up, because God show up when you show up inside of you. To just show up. And a lot of times we don't show up. We always on the way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we always on the way.
Speaker 4: But I think it's so important that that that we talk about this men feeling or hearing.
Speaker 3: You can't tell a man that he's safe.
Speaker 4: You can't even tell them that you love him, tell them that turn endearment term.
Speaker 1: This is what I've learned about men, and I've a few men as practice.
Speaker 3: On a lot of levels, because.
Speaker 1: When you made for a real one, any man that you encounter is practiced until he proved that that's where you're supposed to be. So I've encountered I've encountered men that said I deserve you, and I just tell him, we'll see and if it comes out that you don't deserve me, I'm not resentful because you helped me practice, because I took a skill away from this life.
Speaker 3: Because you're gonna live life anyway. She life is time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but the herdbreak attached to the practice you had, like you ain't losing nothing with this listen.
Speaker 1: Yes, but I'm not losing anything. I'm investing. I'm investing because I'm made for a real one, and he gonna know exactly what the fuck.
Speaker 3: To do with me.
Speaker 2: Do you have any daughters? Yes?
Speaker 3: I have a daughter.
Speaker 2: How does she receive you?
Speaker 1: I placed my daughter up for adoption. She's seventeen years old. I was twenty five. I felt she deserved better than me. I didn't know what I didn't.
Speaker 4: Now do you ket to get into any of that background in yours?
Speaker 3: Not right now, but we definitely can.
Speaker 4: Okay, So do you ket to get into so you just said she deserved better than you?
Speaker 1: At that time, I was so sad and so depressed. I just I wasn't a happy person, and my life was different, you know, thinking hustlers and stuff, you know, her dad was fresh out of prison, and I didn't want I didn't want to be his baby mama, and he was still living a different type of life and I wanted a different type of life for myself. And I didn't see the future. That's what he told me. Like I think we share space, you know, here and there, he and I we communicate, and I'm proud of the man that he became.
Speaker 3: And he told me, you didn't see you didn't see me. I saw you.
Speaker 1: I always knew that you were amazing, but you didn't see me past who you met me as that's.
Speaker 4: A problem some women have, though, Yeah, I think they take snapshots of I agree.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And at that space in my life, we were just That was some of the best fucking of my life. Like we were just. We were just young and the sex was great. And when I ended up pregnant, I didn't want the life that he provided for me at that time. And I didn't know what I knew now in my early early twenties about how to be that level of support. I just knew how to be loyal. I didn't know how to be supportive and loyal because support comes from identifying where the support is needed, because if you try to support somebody where reinforcement already is, they don't need you there. No matter how much you try to continue to support them, You're not needed there. You got to identify where you're needed and go where you're needed. And I didn't know exactly how to identify where I was needed at that stage in my journey, but it taught me how to cultivate the skill.
Speaker 2: With you being a healer now or help wait, a.
Speaker 3: Healer, you'll be saying that. I don't never say I don't know. I just I just have.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. And I don't.
Speaker 4: I hate that too because dudes come up to me as mean, you saved my life, and I'm like, I get that a.
Speaker 1: Lot with tears their eyes. I'm just here to help. I just helped you help yourself. And that's why that's part of the healing place. That's part of our mission. Like we heal the world by healing ourselves. You want to know what I do over here with this community, we heal the world by healing ourselves people.
Speaker 4: Yes, so how does your daughter take you now? Like being like this help her this?
Speaker 2: I don't know, patient individual.
Speaker 1: I don't know because I haven't had communication with her in quite some time. But her dad and I we talk about things. I won't share with the things in detail. I wouldn't breach our confidence. But I'm right here. Whenever she ready, I'm ready and I done heal so much since you've been gone, girl, I got some things I can teach you, I got some love to give you. I got love on reserve for you. So whenever you're ready, I'm ready.
Speaker 4: It's so beautiful and it's rough. Though it's rough, it ain't as easy.
Speaker 1: It is because I gave her to people that I thought were better than me to find out the hard way that they not only are they not better than me, they're not good people. And so you know, life, life, I learn you and to do a number, it will, it'll you up like for fuck you up. Well, welcome to the healing place, because over here we unfuck ourselves.
Speaker 4: And I think about having a daughter. But this new age, this new era, is really rough on me.
Speaker 1: So what would I go back to the conversation because we can still talk, because the information wouldn't change even if I don't necessarily relate at this time, the information is still solid.
Speaker 3: So what was your question?
Speaker 1: King?
Speaker 4: I just want I mean, I just I want to know how she receives you. I mean to see someone.
Speaker 3: Like I can tell you about my nieces.
Speaker 2: Okay, because you know, let me let me put this down, to put perspective around it.
Speaker 4: It's like to see to know I wasn't patient with you, and you see me so patient.
Speaker 1: Now, well that you know, what's a good relationship with that? My eldest son. Men be over here, like I know you see me as a woman, and I relate to women differently.
Speaker 3: But it be men that I be.
Speaker 2: I'm here.
Speaker 3: It be men and men begetting this work. I said, I said, your present showed up. I like it when you show up time.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: And on nothing I like it. But it ain't nothing free, but I like it. But here's the thing like a good relationship with that would be my eldest son. I have a son that's in his twenties, and I have a son that turned thirteen. They're eight years apart. My twenty year old son and I we grew up together, so he got a different mother. He got me rough around the edges. I was a very violent, angry person. I put my hands in my teeth and my feet on people. So my thirteen year old he has an entirely different mother at the expense of his eldest brother because I practiced on him, I practiced being a mommy on him. Now I'm a better mother, much much better mother with his brother. But me and him, we got some healing to do. So what I do is I make myself available when he tells me how I injured him at certain stages of his journey, even though I didn't mean it. Because you can fuck some shit up unintentionally unintentional consequence. Yes, I suffer the consequences. And instead of making excuses for my decisions that hurt him no matter what they were, I asked him, how can I support you right now on your journey?
Speaker 4: But is there some disappointment from them seeing you so patient?
Speaker 2: Now? Yeah, when they may have felt that I needed you patient.
Speaker 3: Then absolutely, And we talk about it.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 3: We have.
Speaker 1: We have conversation and discussion about it. Matter of fact, I just had a conversation and discussion with my eldest son last night about this very topic and he helped me and he said, Mama, get it, and I forgive you and I needed that because in this life, you're gonna need some forgiveness. That's why you can't afford to be resentful. That's why you can't afford to holp revenge and vengeance in your heart, because you gonna need some forgiveness and you own only get what you give.
Speaker 3: Fact and the.
Speaker 1: Motherfuckers that you're gonna have to give a pass to, they not gonna deserve it from you, just like you're not gonna deserve it from the motherfucker that you need a pass from, who very well may be your partner, your husband, your wife, your mother, your child.
Speaker 4: I think that's the one though, the mother and the child, or the father and the child, or the that shit, that's the one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but which goes all the way back to when we initiated the conversation. It all stems from parental relationship experience, right, all of your decision making.
Speaker 3: That's true, rooted in your childhood.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 4: See, because when I think about having a daughter, it's like they've tricked or it seems to be an atmosphere out there where women believe that money is more important than the family of fairs, than the find foundation of the face.
Speaker 1: Because women believe that money is protection. That is a good game and money and can't protect you, but you can get a real one gonna protect you. And here's the thing, this is how you know money can't protect you. These motherfuckers getting fucked in the ass for dollars, whole ass niggas and we'll get will sell you to the nigga that they fucked.
Speaker 2: Facts different kind of sucking.
Speaker 1: They different, but a real one wish you would. He'll drag that motherfucker down the hallway and cut his head.
Speaker 3: Off in a tub. About you.
Speaker 1: Oh God, you understand me that you can't buy that. So when you encounter that kind of energy, you better figure out where you fit in supporting be an asset to him. Just see where you fit, Just see where you fit, see what he needs?
Speaker 2: Does they come off his pick me?
Speaker 3: I don't give everybody. If you dating, you wanna be chose?
Speaker 2: You know how.
Speaker 1: I've been proposed to five times in my life for the men have rings in hand. I accepted one proposal under and I will say under duress, because I wasn't secure in myself. I wasn't dating from a healthy space, So the decision making was under duress, right, just decide, like, if this is my safe space, I'm gonna get my ass somewhere and sit down and get myself together. I don't give a fuck about this, this and this mother, do you love me or you're gonna keep me safe? The rest of that shit, I'll work through it. But you can't make that kind of deal with somebody who ain't solid to the.
Speaker 4: Core, especially with all you got to give as a woman, with all the equipment.
Speaker 3: When he told me.
Speaker 1: For example, with my with a specific situation that I navigated through. I built this platform, I've done all of these things to reduce it to some internet shit. That's how you you my dinner late because you on the internet.
Speaker 3: Shit.
Speaker 1: When I cook you dinner every night, you ain't got to worry about You're gonna eat because I'm a feeder.
Speaker 2: See it's unreasonable man.
Speaker 1: So so those are the kind of like when that's when I'm saying, like that whole shit when I smell your pussy, because if you can't see this, you can't see it. Because these these are top tier premium ingredients. A motherfucker don't know exactly what to do with that. You you don't recognize them ingredients because you ain't got the recipe, and I ain't got no minutes over here where motherfucker don't know what to do with me.
Speaker 2: And that's the key.
Speaker 4: And so we'll look at people who mishandle us and think to ourselves that, damn man, you ain't know what.
Speaker 2: To do with that.
Speaker 3: You just didn't know what to do.
Speaker 2: You ain't have a clue, man.
Speaker 1: And just because somebody will feel like they are deserving of you, because they identify your initial value. You can know something as valuable and have no clue the value of it, or know what to.
Speaker 3: Do with or know what to do with it.
Speaker 4: I've seen people come through the hood with telescopes worth ten grand and sell it for five dollars.
Speaker 3: You don't know what you're doing with that.
Speaker 1: Give me that, and so everything else until you get to that space is just practice for that. Because that exists. How do you know that it exists? It's a universal law. Facts, it's a universal law that even my desire for it is the conjuring of it. I can feel it so deeply, giving it no other opportunity than to perfect itself and to manifest itself materially, so that may be somebody else experience some whole shit because they getting ready for me, gonna get that whole shit out of the system. When you come over here, you be ready practice on them niggas when you get here. I'll know how to suck a good nick. When you get here, practice on them. I already know how to shut the fuck up when you get here. So that means you're gonna talk too much to that nigga over.
Speaker 2: There and learn.
Speaker 1: You learn your lesson and shut up, because when you come over here, you gotta know when to be quiet. You gotta know the difference between being controlled and being abused because you're being kept safe. Listen, when a motherfucker really kept you safe, if you ever experienced real safety, it is your honor to do what the fuck he's saying.
Speaker 3: Because you know that obeying means.
Speaker 1: You reap the benefits of the obedience, and disobedience brings pain if you tie a hurt and do what that nigga say.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 1: So it's just it's just a process. So yes, do I believe? Hell yeah, how do I know? Because I've been prepared, and I there's some shit that's just in me that the experience taught me, and observation taught me, and motherfuckers ain't go through it like this and still come out like this. That's why I look like when people compliment the physicality of me, I always tell them that it's God, because it's a It's nothing but God, It's nothing but a creator. This is why I'm a real believer. It is nothing but the Creator itself that will preserve me and allow me to experience the things that I've experienced. That's because I'm made for somebody. That's it. That's because I'm somebody prayer. Other than that, I wouldn't been preserved because motherfuckers don't make it out the places I've been.
Speaker 3: And lived to tell about it.
Speaker 2: And yeah, and live to.
Speaker 1: Tell the peace and my pieces, I got some pieces over here. I'm all right, God on thissue everywhere, Like I'm all right, and I like that and I appreciate that, and I don't take.
Speaker 3: It for granted.
Speaker 2: What hurts you the most right now.
Speaker 3: In my life?
Speaker 1: Like right now, where does my pain come from? Disappointment in myself. I'm at the stage in my journey where I have to just apply what I learned without being resentful about how.
Speaker 3: I learned it.
Speaker 2: That's so important.
Speaker 1: And so when I see myself getting in my own way, it pains me because I know I'm holding up somebody else's blessing because I'm a walking fucking asset and I am the answer to prayer. How do I know? So many people say I thank God for you. I am the answer to prayer. So when I'm in the way, it pains me because I don't want to be in a way, but I'm in the way. I'm stuck right now. So that those are the kind of things that break my heart about myself, like change girl, grow through that shit and I plain it like always, all of them. I'm going everywhere like wold, like like wild flowers, shit, baby, like wild fire.
Speaker 2: Do you see yourself? Do you share your passion? Or is it just love that gets that kind of frequency from you? Like does your work get that? Does your family get that?
Speaker 3: Does your Well there's the thing.
Speaker 1: It's just me and and I'm mee everywhere I go. I don't have to know you to love you, but I have to know you to hate you.
Speaker 2: Though, See, love is not something I can throw around in that one.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing, and this is the reason why I say I don't have to know you to love you. I can show an act of love to somebody on the street that I don't.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 3: It is because.
Speaker 1: Even though even though I'm not in an intimate space with you where I'm welcoming you into my intimate life, I showed up as an answer to your prayer when you needed it the moment, and what you were probably praying for when I showed up is for somebody to show you some love.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, so I'm here in the name of love. I love you.
Speaker 2: But good people do bad things and bad people do good things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people never everybody's the experience.
Speaker 4: Right, So I can't if you just by you giving, by you giving, okay, by me receiving something from your presence, doesn't indicate all the time that that's love that's doing that.
Speaker 3: It depends on the intentions.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, or yeah, that's what I mean.
Speaker 3: So here's a thing like your blessing can be right.
Speaker 2: But still, but love is more than intentions.
Speaker 3: I don't think so I think love is.
Speaker 1: Intention purely intention Yeah, I don't know, because here's some things.
Speaker 2: I believe love to be safety too.
Speaker 1: But okay, and you have to intend to keep someone safe. But this is why I say that love is intentions, because you can love somebody and do something fucked up and it not be what you meant to do, And because they know that you love them and you didn't intend to do it, they will still hold space for you and grace because they know that you didn't intend to do it. That's why I love is intentions.
Speaker 4: But they don't know that you didn't intend to do it. But here's they assume.
Speaker 2: You and like knowing his participation.
Speaker 4: So when you made that decision, the only way I can know if I was in your head, Like, I can't know that you made that decision without any ill intentions unless I'm literally in your head. Now, because I love you, I can frame that like I believe you wouldn't do that to me.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing, you will feel it. And that's when we go back to the frequency conversation or the energy conversation.
Speaker 4: And I think we are privileged in that realm, though I believe there's so many people in that field that in that feels and in relationships and dealing with individuals that they don't recognize frequency.
Speaker 2: They don't know Sometimes they in.
Speaker 3: The hell because the mother fucking do some shit to hurt you.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, And it'd be like, you know what, you ain't your feelings, you know what I'm saying. You ain't get bad today. He bit me today, like dealing with successful me. And they'll bite you. And that's and it's not intentional, but they'll bite you. He might have ten thousand things.
Speaker 2: On his mind.
Speaker 1: He say some shit to you today, like and it just bite like it's just bite you. But you know, like he said that, he ain't I'm wanting them. He ain't intending to you know, he ain't trying to hurt me. He ain't trying to hurt me. That shit hurt wow, But he ain't trying to hurt me. I'm a whole space for my baby today. We do gonna talk about that later. I want to have a conversation with you about the way you say things to me, because sometimes you bite and you ain't gotta bite me back.
Speaker 4: See, but that conversation is important or it's just like sometimes they ignore the fact of what's on your plate.
Speaker 2: So I I remember.
Speaker 4: Being transitioning from the streets coming into this and again people tend to dump. I'm a fixer. Like I'm a fixer. There ain't nobody in countering me. Now, okay, yeah, one of them.
Speaker 3: I like one of them.
Speaker 2: I'm taking care whatever. Hello, Hello. So what happens is I deal with people and they know.
Speaker 4: That about me, and sometimes I think it's unintentional that they dump on me.
Speaker 1: Well, that's because they feel. That's what happens when you're safety. What happens when you say, which is goes back to the conversations that I have with people when I tell you, like, I got everything, I've gotten real life murder confessions.
Speaker 3: Though I don't judge. I you know, I don't judge. I just love.
Speaker 2: I just love and you cut like that.
Speaker 1: I just love baby because it I mean shit, fuck it, because God put breath in your lungs today.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You ain't never did no pimp shit it.
Speaker 3: I get often asked to be to manage.
Speaker 2: I am often asked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to be a madam. And you know a lot of people ask me to do some real like some bdsms I get. I could get a bag from that ship. They want me to do that.
Speaker 3: They want me to clock them dollars.
Speaker 4: The conversation like that and their passion. Oh my goodness, they'll pay you good. You ain't interested in that.
Speaker 1: I've been, I've been given some offers. I just be doing my best to just to remove myself from having to answer spiritually to anything that goes against the grain, because this is what I do know. When men be asking me to do wild ship, it's rooted in something else. So like you want me to talk to you like that? Like you want me to talk to you like that? Why you want me to talk to you like that? What's going on? Why you want me to say that to you? Why they why they make you dick card? Why they get you off?
Speaker 2: Because at least this is what they say and will roll play this, But they say because all these niggas respected me all day and day.
Speaker 4: And I get that these niggas is clowns. They laughing at my jokes when they ain't funny. Yeah, it's just so, And I don't agree with that behavior of being treated that way. But I'm saying a lot oftentimes it's CEOs of companies and things that want to be treated in a very demeaning way.
Speaker 2: In that person, I.
Speaker 1: Had some very lucrative, interesting offers, right, and it's rooted in something else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely rooting in something.
Speaker 4: So I just I just, you know, what do you think about the fects of only Fans?
Speaker 3: I think, you know, I get asked.
Speaker 1: I created the only Fans three years ago because for my feet, because I got a lot of feet freaks.
Speaker 3: I got like people that like feed, right, that's why, like a lot of y'all recognize me. Y'all know where y'all know. But I never got into it.
Speaker 1: I never like posted anything over there or started the page, even though I used to do foot content. And it's very It's because like them men, they be some wild men over like they be going through some things and they be so overbearing. So Only Fans is a different version of catering to the fetish community, and the fetish community is usually rooted in some trauma. So that's what I think about it.
Speaker 4: But I think some of those are fixed, because that is effectively changed the way women interface with relationships. A lot the internet, social media has the illusion of options.
Speaker 1: Yes, has done extreme damage. Yes, and just because and then a lot of women don't realize this too. Just because a man will fuck you, they don't mean that he want to be with you. And men say anything to fuck you. Yes, they'll say anything to get in there. They want in there.
Speaker 2: He want to fuck you, not fuck with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so you got to be able to learn the difference between your dimes and your dollars and if you ain't got a real one, they don't run that game on you.
Speaker 2: And then now you're putting bodies under your belt.
Speaker 4: Now, how do you maintain self worth with with with making those decisions?
Speaker 3: Only you know what?
Speaker 1: And it's I think it's the dicholomy because I don't got a whole lot of bodies, but I don't fuck.
Speaker 3: The wrong niggas in my life. So I think it works both ways. Like you just got to take it to the Lord and prayer.
Speaker 4: I think a nigga accept you fucking the wrong niggas versus a whole bunch of bodies, which these niggas said me anything nowadays, but they will. But I think if we look at it for what it's worth, some guys that say, yo, I accept you fucking the wrong nigga four five time, but you got twenty thirty bodies because you were chasing money in your twenties on.
Speaker 3: Well, it don't be twenty thirty. You'll be like I have clients that are sex workers, and it be.
Speaker 4: And guess what I think with sex workers, I don't have nothing to givest them.
Speaker 1: I mean your hustle is your hustling too, until you come into and when she's ready, she'll.
Speaker 3: Come, you know.
Speaker 2: And so that's what I mean.
Speaker 3: When you hear me, when you're ready, you'll come to the healing place. I understand.
Speaker 1: Get your money, baby, get your motherfucking bread baby, because they keep printing to get you some. But when you're ready, when it gets too heavy, come on over here to the other place.
Speaker 4: I got some fun because I believe sex work to be very emotionally heavy.
Speaker 2: It is right because.
Speaker 1: Because women take things in and on and he released on you. When I tell you, he released on you, He leave that shit on you. He leave it all on you, and.
Speaker 2: He leave it.
Speaker 4: And the thing is is it's something to be said about compromising your moral You're having more flexibility in that way, like you wouldn't do that for them niggas you loved. You had a couple of niggas you were fucking you loved, and they couldn't get you to do that flip or whatever you're willing.
Speaker 2: To do for that money. That someone is with your goals.
Speaker 3: Back to the original thought, King, women think that money is protection.
Speaker 4: That is so deep because usually the nigga flashes the money and act like he protecting you.
Speaker 2: See, so I'm I got money, baby, I can protect you.
Speaker 1: I'm I've been in situations in my life when you find out the hard way that you need detection from what promise to protect you?
Speaker 3: What promise to protect you left you for dead? Swore it was gonna keep you safe.
Speaker 4: And you know, but see, women have a duty as well, right, The men have a dutity to be there for that. But I do think the women gotta breathe life into these dudes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and here's this about that you got to pick and choose. We don't choose correctly. We don't make the proper choices. And a lot of things affect our capacity to choose with integrity for our lives because of our perspectives. And if you don't change, you won't see what you need to see from a certain angle. You gotta change. You gotta pivot. In order for you to pivot, you gotta change your position. In order for you to change your position, you gotta change yourself. And it goes all the way back to the foundation that you being willing to see yourself to change yourself, because if you don't see you clearly, you won't know what to change. And you gotta get honest for you to do that. And if you say, well, I told the truth and your truth is based off your feelings and not the facts, you're gonna keep on changing for the.
Speaker 3: Worst from your truth in your feelings.
Speaker 4: So facts, anything you want to leave the world with, leave the viewers with, anything you want to speak to me about any questions you got.
Speaker 1: I just want to remind people that you can come back from anything. You just gotta be willing to see yourself and make some serious adjustments. Like when you change yourself, your life changes, period. And you gotta be willing to change yourself. And it's a whole lot of you weak ass bitches out there that don't realize you need to be changed. And it's a whole lot of you whole ass niggas that don't realize you need to be changed. But if you need some love and if you need to see yourself in a safe space so that you can change in a safe space, because it's hard to heal on the battlefield. It's hard to assess where you're hurt at. So you can get your shit together when you're on the battlefield of life. And that's what the Healing Place dynasty is. It's a safe space, it's an infirmary. It's off the battlefield. So you can come over here and get you some help. But don't play with me though, because I'm a real good time baby, but I don't play much. So you come over here playing, youre gonna get your feelings real hurt. But if you know, just take me seriously, baby, come and get your healing.
Speaker 3: Baby. Welcome to the Healing Place. And I love you. I like you, I like you.
Speaker 4: I appreciate you, man, I appreciate you. Definitely appreciate you. I think we conversation needed, will do it again, of course, absolute speak about something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got a real good conversation. I like that.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that.
Speaker 4: And I'm gonna start doing these panels with bringing other guys and me in and it ain't gonna be the low level shit you're seeing. It's gonna be like prominent men from like like I might want to bring doctor Umar you in, and I may want to bring the nineteen Keys, and then I may want to help you know, just.
Speaker 2: A couple of different women in just way. Really, we really can build on.
Speaker 4: Some things, you know what I'm saying, But that's something behind the scenes. But I definitely appreciate you for coming. Man, great conversation, and you keep doing what you're doing.
Speaker 3: Queen him, I ain't got no choice. I do this because God told me too. Period.
Speaker 2: You've been called.
Speaker 3: I've been chosen.
Speaker 2: You've been chosen.
Speaker 3: Many are called, maybe few are chosen.
Speaker 2: You've been chosen.
Speaker 3: You've been chosen too. I appreciate that I recognize a chosen one.
Speaker 2: Yes, ma'am, we're walking in our purpose.
Speaker 3: Man, we just visiting baby.
Speaker 2: Yes, Lord, it's up that podcast. I'll take that game, do something with it. Let's get it.