Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show. Here's your host, Bobby Bones. It's a foot doctor yesterday, foot ankle doctor. And I know it's not an injury because there was never a moment where it was injured where I went, oh god, and you like fall and grab you. That never happened.
Speaker 2: So what is it if it's not an injury, Well.
Speaker 1: It would be just wear and tear. It'd be like any sort of ligament deal.
Speaker 2: Oh like, yeah, I don't feel like I'm around tires over time, or yes, if you like squill them all the time.
Speaker 1: But I never like tripped or I never snapped anything. It was never like a direct injury. And so I go into the doctor Yesterda, which rather was stormy. I gota nowhere. I guess I just don't know what rains around here because we're in a Vegas like room where there's no clocks on the walls and there's no windows outside.
Speaker 2: I don't know that it was out of nowhere because it was.
Speaker 3: It was on the forecast of nowhere.
Speaker 1: Hey, to me, it's out of nowhere. I was leaving, I was like what I was looking I was having. So I go to the doctor and it's storming, and park run inside. I'm all wet, and they're like, did you fill out? You're a pretty patient for him. I'm like, god, and it's so nice that they actually do that. They send it to you an email and they're like, fill all this out. And I didn't do it, and so because I put it in my to do list and then didn't get to my to do list because it was the end of the day yet, and so I spent like twenty minutes in and they're just doing like are you allergic to this? Oh, you have this, and it makes sense, but I did it. And I go back to the room and the doctor is also like the Preds, that NHL team doctor.
Speaker 3: Oh that's cool.
Speaker 1: So he probably deals with athletes all the time, so he's used to be no problem.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hey, when I was on Dancing with the Stars, I had to work and I won't say who, but I had to work with a professional sports a doctor, athlete doctor. And he said to me, do you want to basically go back in or do you want to fix it? And I was like, I just want to keep going and he was like, okay. It gave me a tiny look at what athletes go through, meaning they know there's something wrong and they can just put a little patch on it and let them keep playing and cut the pain so they can do with their job and then deal with the repercussions later. Yeah, or they can fix it, which is probably the healthier thing. But when your livelihood depends on your professional athlete, you could get cut.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's gonna be a hard call.
Speaker 1: And so for me, when I tore my shoulder and went to one of those those doctors, he was like, what do you want to do? And I was like, I want to go because it was week one. I fell week one on that show and tore part of my shoulder.
Speaker 3: You fell celebrating.
Speaker 1: I couldn't believe I finished the dance. I never finished even in practice, and so I was jumping up and down in a fell and I wiped out.
Speaker 3: And so.
Speaker 1: I was shot up every week, which is way too much to be shot up. They say, like twice a year.
Speaker 3: That's just like pain medicine with what though, I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna be very careful with more work because some of that, Yeah, because I don't want anybody to get in trouble. Sure, but they shot me up every week, and that doctor did not, but that doctor's what gave me the clearance to get the first shot. And I'm telling you this, and this is not an absolute truth, but this is the version of the truth that I saw when I was in California was that there are doctors that will give you whatever you want. I see that, especially if a TV show or you know, somebody who knows somebody, it wouldn't matter what I asked for, they would have given it to me. And it felt a little shaite. You felt good because I was like, hey, I need this just to get through the because I couldn't even lift my arm Monday and Tuesday of the week and then Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, arm never felt better. But I go yesterday and I'm working with the NHL plus other people doctors, so I feel pretty good about it is going to be real with me and give me not what I want, but like actually listen and go, hey, I don't want to get this fixed right now. I have other stuff to do, but I'll get a fix. Lated can we just patch me up? And so we do the X ray first, and I know there's no injury. I know there's no foot bone issue because it's not like ankle or foot. It's attended and I can feel it up to tendon and I tell him that. He's like cool, let's get the extra anyway, And so I go on up on my foot in the X ray and they like you like stand on a thing. You ever hear like those stories of actors that like to have girls poop on glass and they watch it. What you know those Hollywood parties when you hear that, like really famous celebrities, like that's like a thing.
Speaker 3: That's crazy, dude.
Speaker 2: That's such a casual, Like.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what the glass look like, because I've heard people tell me about it, like you stand on a on a glass and they shoot it from underneath it and they shoot from the sides of it. You guys, I even know country stars they say, like that party. I'm not okay now tell us who, but like I try, I can tell you off air who even want to go wear non glass? You know that's even worse than non glass.
Speaker 3: I know that one.
Speaker 1: There are artists that just like to be pooped on. Yes, guys from second second hand, I'm not writing it down, no, don't yeah, don't put it anywhere. No, no, but why Mostly this is what I would say, and then I'll get to I know why, But mostly I'm gonna you know, I get to finish my foot story. Once people get so rich and they've had access to everything, they're like on board.
Speaker 2: I understand Z, but like you're you're you get that bored.
Speaker 4: I've never been that bored, but you're not that n access you doesn't care. I don't care how rich or how I agree, never that bored.
Speaker 1: That's disgusting, but I'm What I would say is a lot of people do a lot of weird things in the celebrity space because they have access to everything their whole life, and it's like what else would make me feel a way? That's why they do it. Like Heroin, That's why they get people to poop on them all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 2: Ah why Heroin, they say, feels like a warm hug.
Speaker 1: I think for being honest, Yeah, I don't know Field and as like somebody who's like not like like groat germs or anything like that that really makes my stomach turn. But I do know artist. I do know artists at least one who likes it, and I don't think he liked it like as an intro, like I just like it. Generally. I think he likes it because he's had access to everything his whole life, and he's been so rich and so famous that he's like, well, let's just try something else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so get access to a therapist.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're yelling at me like I do it.
Speaker 2: No, No, this is I have never heard of for a long time. Why have we never talked about it?
Speaker 3: I don't it's never come up. Why would I talk about it? Naturally?
Speaker 1: I never talked about having a foot injury. So how people get pooped on?
Speaker 2: Coming right now? Okay, so back to the foot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's a glass like I would always envision like because you would hear like I don't want to say the actor's name, but very famous and I don't know the actors school. But you have had to hear about this, right you're from La. Yeah, that happens. The on the chest happened being peed on, and that's the peed on. I don't think is as weird. I don't like what I don't have, like my own pee.
Speaker 2: That wasn't an episode of sex, and this is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't even like my own p but I think that's a bit. And then like the poop is just oh my god, like when different.
Speaker 3: Rooms have different themes and different drugs and different stuff. So I would so this is all in Hollywood.
Speaker 1: I think it's also here.
Speaker 5: Maybe I don't want to get into acting.
Speaker 1: I don't think you have any word about that.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 1: So it was a glass like what I imagine that that is? Okay, you look. So I'm getting all these X rays on my foot and around my foot and I tell the end the doctors like, do you remember it all when it was hurt? I said, there was never a moment of an injury, and that's why I think it's just a lot of stopping and starting and cutting. And he's like, okay, looks at the X rays. It goes, well, your foot is great, one of the best feet I've ever seen. I'm like, dang, and he's like moving the X ray around and he goes your bones perfect, you have no because regardless of age, although age is a big factor, but with where you could get like arthritic issues between bones, and he's like, your feet are perfect. So I get a it's a pill anti inflammatory okay, No, an anti inflammatory that is an anti flammatory. No, like a real anti inflammatory, like a prescription, anti inflammatory prescription, and so he's like, take this and go get an mri I because there's pricing damage to your ligament. And so I have to go and sit in the freaking machine now with my foot. You ever get an mri I.
Speaker 3: No, but I've heard it. You can't get pooped on.
Speaker 1: You can't move?
Speaker 3: Interesting, did you.
Speaker 2: Just do you have to your foot your whole body foot?
Speaker 1: I think?
Speaker 3: But literally you cannot move.
Speaker 1: I know it sucks. I had to. I've had to get a few of them for different reasons, and so I have to get a mri I maybe tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Oh, they can't do it. They didn't do it there.
Speaker 1: You had to go now, Yeah, they don't have a machine there, got it? Yeah, So I go. And it's always weird too when because if you move in an mri I blurs the images because it's so precise. But it's always weird at the doctor's office. And there are many versions of a doctor's office in Nashville because Vanderbilt pretty much owns the city and there are one hundred buildings that do it a hundred different things. It's always a little weird when somebody at the doctor's office who has access to my medical records, recognizes me and as a fan of the show, and I like that, but it's just a weird time to bring it up when it's like, are you still this medicase you're still in here here and this didn't happen yesterday something similar happened. But I don't want to like out anybody and yeah, yep, yep, sure, how about the yep. Oh, I'm such a big fan of the show. I'm like, oh, man, I would love to be told that, like pre or or oost. Yeah. It's like the time I was getting in a mole cut off my butt and somebody recognized me. Well, they were thinking all my pants was down, pants were down.
Speaker 3: That's not good.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I really enjoy when people say listen to the show, and I know people just probably like, oh, oh oh, I just recognize you. This is cool, and that's that's fun for me. I like that. That's why we do just but it's always weird, and they have access to everything right in front of me, and I just know, even if they're not supposed to, they're going hometelling there. Why not the doctor. I trust the doctor, but you have to go ahead and get my footwork done, I have to go MRI and then but an anti inflammatory and I have the name of it, but I don't even know how medicine works. What do you mean meaning if you take advill, how does it know what part of the body? But it's like it's like tracking it with like one of those little submarine things. Let's find what hurts and how What if I got like eight things hurting but I need to it form a headache?
Speaker 3: No, I think it takes care of all of it.
Speaker 1: Now, trust me. It doesn't.
Speaker 2: No, it doesn't know.
Speaker 3: It doesn't say like, oh, I'm going to the ankle this.
Speaker 1: Way pain, Like I know how the medicine works, but like how do they develop to go and have it tracked down those spots? It doesn't track down spot it does, trust me. It's like a rat in a maze, like a for cheese. Second of all, if you have like four things that hurt but you take to Adville, does it is it weaker to all those things that hurt? Because it can be as strong to everywhere point.
Speaker 4: So you're telling me I agree with Bobby, because that that proves.
Speaker 1: That I don't agree with me. Again, I'm not right, but I just I don't even know how radio works. I'm not the internet work. All the stuff that we use all the time. We're like, yeah, we got it. We don't. We don't have works. But I like, let's say I have a headache, okay, and my knee hurts, yes, And I've got like a strained part of my back okay, and the knee in the back have kind of bothered me for a few I don't but the knee in the back bothered me for a few days. My head's killing me. Someone take some Adville, So I take to advil. Now, those two advil, If I take them and I just have a headache, and that's the only inflammation, it goes to my headache, and it is working on my head. But what if I have three piles of inflammation and that Advil's got to work. It goes to all three of them.
Speaker 3: It takes care of all of it.
Speaker 1: But you're missing the point. It's probably weaker for all three. So you have to take more if you have more things going.
Speaker 2: On, right, So you mean the more pain, the more you take.
Speaker 3: So that's what I mean.
Speaker 7: That's a good point though, because like it works through bloodstream, right, So I wonder if it takes care of wherever the blood is going first.
Speaker 1: Or the hardest, but it probably if you're saying it goes to all three says, A little bit's got to go to the bloodstream, to the back, A little bit's got to go to the bloodstream, the knee. Little bit's got to go to the head, right as the head. There's no inflammation in the head. No, there's no bloodstream issue with inflammation to the head. If it takes to the headache, if it's like a brain, if it's like a depending on what kind of headache it is. Again, I don't know nothing.
Speaker 3: This is interesting.
Speaker 1: It's not because I'm sure a doctor could really lay it down. But they're also developing smart drugs that can go to specific parts of the body, which is pretty wild.
Speaker 7: Did you know Did you know too, that you can take six advil and that'll be a prescription advil.
Speaker 1: Yes, my doctor told me that because he would prescribe me prescription ibuprofen if I'd have bad dental work, because I have really bad hard time to dental work, and I'd call him, I'd be like, hey, can I get some more of that prescription ibuprofe? And it's been like two months, and he's like, sure, but if you ever can't, just take like four ad or whatever it was. It's like to take a four advil the same thing.
Speaker 7: I was like, Oh yeah, if it's one hundred milligrams like at the store, then just take four of them for four hundred milligrams the trick.
Speaker 1: So the medicine that I got yesterday, Mike, can you look up prescription? Oh, here it is. It's called Mela meloxicam.
Speaker 3: And this is good job of pronouncing that too.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 1: I struggled at first. Those are hard to pronounce meloxicam. It is a non steroidal anti inflammatory drug and it's used for many things, but it can treat osteo arthritis. Uh, will you see how this works? Because this specific drug is to go right to my foot and help inflammation. But will it take out other inflammation? If I don't even know it's a little bit inflamed in my body.
Speaker 2: Now I'm thinking about all kinds of pills like you take.
Speaker 1: You know, it stops the bodies of production of substance that causes pain, fever, inflammation.
Speaker 7: Well, that's why they're side effects, right, because like you take it for something but the side effects also are like ten other things.
Speaker 1: I've had an erection for ten hours.
Speaker 3: That's why you're.
Speaker 7: Knocking stuff over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that was yesterday. I go and I get on a poop window, I get my foot X RAYD. I am on meloxicam fifteen milligram tablet.
Speaker 3: Dang fifteen hundred fifteen milig But.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's a lot, Like I don't know, well under everything is all milligram differently, Like something could be fifteen milligrams on one and that's nothing, and it could be fifteen another when usually take one milligram and that's a ton. So I'm taking that. It'd just be wild if my foot starts to feel better because of a pill. And I've done everything else, I've hired. I've had physical therapy, I've had chiropractors, I've had massage therapy. Like, I'll work on it and if I just take a.
Speaker 2: Pill, But how long are you going to take the pill.
Speaker 1: Until the inflammation goes down or goes away?
Speaker 7: Yeah, but the inflammation goes down with a pill, but it's inflamed because it's injured.
Speaker 1: It's inflame because I keep I continue to use it to use it. I'm sure you're right, but if you'll get a m right, the whole point is, are you just to elevate it? No, No, it's not injured. It's not like there's a crazy it's not like an injury where blood ish.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, OK, so, uh that was my day yesterday.
Speaker 3: I did more than that and it rained out.
Speaker 1: Of nowhere, mystere thunderstorm, out of nowhere, surprise, misteret thunderstorm. The dose is usually not more than fifteen milligram once a day. I didn't take it this morning, though I forgot.
Speaker 3: Now that we don't forget.
Speaker 1: I know, well, I took it yesterday afternoon, so I try to stay on schedule if I take it at the same time every day, although it doesn't say that joint inflammation relief. So yeah, I got a bump foot, but I'm trying to And he was like, how long has it been hurting? I was like nine months.
Speaker 2: He's like, you're just nine months.
Speaker 3: Could you tell him about like the camp and everything.
Speaker 1: Yes, but I said I didn't want to get it fixed because we shoot a show called Too Much Access. I have to tell him, like we go and we trained. I don't want to miss work because it wasn't something that I had to have stopped. And then I said, then I played Major League Baseball softball game as MVP, then a basketball games.
Speaker 2: Say that no doubt.
Speaker 1: But I just said, I train, and I didn't feel like there was a gap for me to not be able to train, but now I do. So that's yesterday Medana and Amy learned about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would ever heard crazy in my.
Speaker 1: But there have been like notorious celebrity stories from like the eighties and nineties of that I mean that I've heard about forever, like in they Missed Me podcast?
Speaker 5: Why Googles and I can't find the Country artist.
Speaker 1: I don't think you're not going to find it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I tried to google podcasts so you listen to exactly.
Speaker 3: Wasn't a podcast the Country?
Speaker 1: But I'm saying, like the Hollywood stories I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, or like documentaries about wild parties.
Speaker 1: Like you ever heard the Stevie Nixon the stomach pumping?
Speaker 3: No, but see stories like that.
Speaker 1: That may not even be true, like Rod Stewart having a stomach pumped, and I don't even know if that it's probably not, we don't want to know, but I doubt it's I doubt that's even true, but it probably happened to somebody.
Speaker 3: But why would they make it up?
Speaker 1: But I think it probably just gets shifted around from people, like it probably never happened to Rod Stewart, but it might have happened to somebody else, and somebody was like, we should say about Rod Stewart.
Speaker 3: So the Richard gear thing that wasn't real.
Speaker 2: What happened to Richard Gear?
Speaker 3: Stop everyone?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know that one, but we don't urb Okay, so I think that I don't that's probably not even true.
Speaker 3: You guys have never heard that.
Speaker 1: I've heard about other celebrities. My point is, I think these stories happen to somebody, then they just go around like it probably never even happened to Richard.
Speaker 2: Gear Well, that's unfortunate, you know for him.
Speaker 3: I know, why would they pick on a dude.
Speaker 1: I mean, Odell Beckham has one about him what we see online, and and he's like, that's just not true. So I think these things get starred and they just started assigning him to people. But it had to happen Gurabil oh Man, But you never heard of that in general, No, Like, why would people do that but I also feel like you guys are so sheltered. If I mean, I was on third grade and they talk about the gerbils.
Speaker 2: What I'm assuming the gerbil goes?
Speaker 3: They talking about that mountain pine dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was a big topic.
Speaker 1: Urban Legend reports a celebrities taken to the hospital in the emergency room to have a gerbil removed from his rectum.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's what I thought.
Speaker 1: Richard Gear was taking to the hospital. But it's false.
Speaker 3: Okay, Oh it's false.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm saying I need.
Speaker 2: To know why and how. Why would you do that?
Speaker 1: Because it probably feels good. But I'm assuming that's why you would stick anything there if you're if that's how, because they're they're how probably like it. I would always hear it here. It was like a toilet paper roll and you create a.
Speaker 2: Tongue like a tuba.
Speaker 3: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: It's probably like little like No, that's how you would get the poor gerbils.
Speaker 3: I don't want to go in there.
Speaker 5: I agree.
Speaker 3: What the I didn't make a gurbil, dude. I always thought it was a ferret.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Again, I think a lot of this stuff. Are you amazed they never heard this stuff. Like again, I'm in elementary school and these were stories going around as a kid. Yeah, then you would hear like new kids on the block because the guys would be like what, oh, not true. But I just saw them. Guys would be like, yeah, new kids on the block. All I did, their stomach's pumped, and they're just like making fun of them. But it's not true.
Speaker 3: Maybe like the little Kim's story should get a stomach pump.
Speaker 2: Because of kids talking about getting stomach pumps, But you're not.
Speaker 1: Saying why a massive amount of semen. But I mean that's been a story for like one hundred years.
Speaker 3: I want to hear that one.
Speaker 5: Can I go back to Richard Gear.
Speaker 1: We have to take a break. Oh okay, right, we're gonna take a break. Thank you guys, And let's do a little mineral here. So let's watch you grab the wrong person suitcase at the airport in Vegas.
Speaker 5: Yeah, in Las Vegas.
Speaker 4: Like I never even think about it, but bag came out, grabbed it walking my wife to the cab.
Speaker 1: It looked like your bag or was it somebody had the exact same bag?
Speaker 4: Well, it looked exactly like my bag, And so I would just grab it and start walking into the cab. And I'd go to put in the cab and my wife goes, what's that. I'm like what. She goes, it has a luggage, like an actual luggage. Text goes, you don't have one on yours? Up it over some guy named Brian, And I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, oh, oh oh.
Speaker 4: And so I go walking back to the carousel and there's Brian standing there.
Speaker 5: It's the exact same bag.
Speaker 1: And I was like, so was Brian with your bag or was Brian looking for his bag?
Speaker 4: Well, he had my bag was going around the carousel because I guess he checked and I was like, are you Brian?
Speaker 5: He goes yep.
Speaker 1: I was like so happy to see his bag. I was like, my bad dude.
Speaker 4: I don't ever I never even think about checking, like the name on the ticket or anything, because I've never seen the same bag on the same plane, Like what are the odds? And so he was just like it's cool, and I grabbed my bag off the carousel and I went on my way.
Speaker 1: We were going on a trip, like I guess two or three months ago, we weren't able to go because my wife got sick. Remember that trip Our bags were gone, but we made it to the airport. Then we had to leave the airport, so our bags were gone. So when we came back, because they shipped our bags back at the airport, and they're just in that place where anybody's bag that gets lost is you can walk up and got any bag you want. No, because they're just sitting outside that office. And it's happened twice now where I've had to go get a bag and there's just like ten bags sitting there and just walk up and go, okay, I'll take it. There was nobody even in the office.
Speaker 3: That doesn't seem right.
Speaker 4: No, it doesn't seem safe, but I it seems safe. I mean, I feel like you could do that just on the carousel. You just walk up, grab bag, walk out there.
Speaker 1: There are people that are watching and they could see you grab their bag.
Speaker 3: And you know when your bag's coming out.
Speaker 1: When I went to get my.
Speaker 2: Bags, check with anybody, you just take it.
Speaker 1: There's nobody there to check with. I literally went, okay, there's like fifteen bags. Oh there's mine, there's consay, looked around, I need to check these. Nobody there. I just rolled them out.
Speaker 4: And that's what you could do like if you wait, just wait till the baggage comes out. Everybody gets their bag and then there's always some straggler bags on the carousel.
Speaker 5: Es grab them.
Speaker 1: It's so gross to me. No you could, you could. I'm not saying I do it last what's gross?
Speaker 2: Sounded like you were like, this is what you do.
Speaker 1: Having people's dirty like getting their dirty clothes, discussing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, are they on the way there? Are they coming back?
Speaker 1: Like if they're le right, if they're like going on vacation, and you're for sure, like you've had a chat with the person you're gonna rob. You're like, hey, so uh you guys going home or going on? You got the clean clothes bag, but it just seems disgusting to grab a bag full of dirty, worn clothes. But it was wide open. You could grabbed anything you wanted.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 7: I always have a stress out moment when I get an uber and I put my suitcase in the back and I start walking to the car. I'm thinking, this is the moment where the uber could just take off with my bag.
Speaker 1: Look, he pulls up, but you know who.
Speaker 4: It is, and like you there's a stress out moment in your life every time.
Speaker 1: But you know where the uber driver is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I don't think that far.
Speaker 7: I'm just thinking my bag is in that car, and if he wants to take off with it, he could take off right now.
Speaker 1: But if you keep having that thought after we've already had this discussion with you, and you've also probably logically thought he wouldn't because I know who he is. But if you keep having it, you're having a mental issue.
Speaker 3: Well, and I've always thought too, like what does he want?
Speaker 7: Like, there's nothing in suit carry close other than dirty close jewelry.
Speaker 1: No, no, I mean not in my bag, not for dude.
Speaker 4: But you don't know if it's a guy or girl. You just see a bag on the carousel.
Speaker 1: He's in the back of a car, floating it in. He knows that. It's not true.
Speaker 2: If I'm taking any jewelry that matters to me, you carry on it. It stays with me at all times.
Speaker 1: Really me too, Like if I'm taking a watch or something, I'll either wear it or it stays in my backpack or the bag that I have with me at all the time. Even let's say I don't I hate checking bags. There's a rule when we travel for anything, as a work group, we don't check, and we got to move fast because it's land. Also, I don't want to wait there forever. We don't check, So you figured it out. I hate checking bags, but if I did, I would never put anything of value in those bags. Once we went on a trip and they got lost, we ended up we put air Apple air tags in them, found them at the Miami Airport for like a month and a half. They were gone, popped up with the Miami Airport. We're like, our bags are the Miami Airport and they're like what. They went and found them and mailed them back.
Speaker 3: To us, like over a year ago.
Speaker 1: Good thing you them in of an era from Morgan. You guys know she's been doing the Sheep You breaking up with.
Speaker 5: Another breakoup? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, How long have you been with the Sheep magazine?
Speaker 8: I've been doing the Sheep magazine since I was in college, so gosh, over ten years.
Speaker 1: And what are those sheeps called. They're called Hampshire.
Speaker 8: It's the American Hampshire Sheep Association.
Speaker 1: Explain to our listeners what you've been doing for them if they don't know.
Speaker 8: I was like four times a year I would design and create the magazine for them that they would send out to all their fellow sheepmen and women that were selling sheep.
Speaker 1: It's almost a fetish magazine. It's not far a magazine.
Speaker 2: It's very cheap for livestock basically.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so why did you retire from sheeping?
Speaker 2: It was time.
Speaker 8: It was time to hang up the design and move forward. I mean, I still probably could have done it, but I was like, I don't need to spend four times a year like working on this. It's time, Especially after like launching my podcast and stuff.
Speaker 3: I was like, okay, I need to.
Speaker 1: Pull back a little bit a capacity issue.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, there was just too much going on all the time. I was like, I need a little bit of time for myself.
Speaker 1: That I'm not giving me congratulations is not a good run.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a long run.
Speaker 1: I should give you a watch, you know, like when someone retires at to fifty years. Yeah, they should give her like a sheep caller or something. Morgan, I appreciate.
Speaker 8: Every single one I've ever designed to there's like a whole stack of my closet.
Speaker 1: Bell's fine. Oh you do you keep them all? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I've kept him all so far.
Speaker 1: Raymondo wants to know if we think he's cool because he talked to a celebrity on Instagram. But there's a little catch. So Raymondo, tell everybody who you talk to on Instagram. Yeah, Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean that's awesome and that's cool.
Speaker 1: They're real Aaron Rodgers. It's the football player.
Speaker 3: No, it's not a rod Oh they call him that, but not really. It's she's thinking of a rod She's thinking of Alex Rodriguez.
Speaker 2: I get it now. I wasn't a balance all the time.
Speaker 1: I was like, dang, he dated j Lo, Aaron Rodgers more famous.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 9: I was on an Instagram live. He's I guess friends with Mike Studd. I listened to Mike Studd's music. Sometimes Mike Studd will shout me out and stuff. So I was on the live just comment and being stupid.
Speaker 2: His brother was on the show with us, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah mm hm oh Jordan, yeah, Mike Studd, Jim Studd.
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, okay, okay, now.
Speaker 9: Yeah, And I was complimenting Mike and I misspelled a word and Aaron Rodgers jumps in. He goes nice spelling, scison, Raymundo.
Speaker 5: That's pretty good, Okay, Joe.
Speaker 1: It's less cold though, when you realize he's just it.
Speaker 7: Was, and he's just talking to a username, not like you. You literally, yeah, I know, but Jordan's not Jordan. Aaron's not talking to Ray. He's talking to He's just saying it.
Speaker 5: But he is talking to Ray, saying hey, Ray, nice spelling.
Speaker 1: For one moment in time, Aaron Rodgers okay, was focused on Sis and Raymundo's name.
Speaker 5: Ye.
Speaker 1: Hey, what's the deal? You get to get your basketball cards? By the way, you got a met Yeah?
Speaker 5: I got him Ray?
Speaker 1: Did you you r?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So I did too. So we order those Olympic cards. It's mine. Came very quick as it ordered on like the five minutes that they were and I got tell me, what did you get lunchbox?
Speaker 5: I got the all the same card.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what it is. It's okay, But then you get one like silver pack. No, oh, you gonna get a silver pack.
Speaker 5: I was supposed to get a silver pack.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't, I don't I did. I got a card. I got a silver pack with one It has one car hard in it and it's worth like six hundred dollars. Like I had a really good one of the three. It wasn't the three that all the autographs, but it was like of seventy five. I took it and got a grade. It's worth like six hundred bucks.
Speaker 2: Dang, So how much did you pay for it?
Speaker 1: I think overall all the cards that I spent like one hundred and centy five bucks. But I still have all the individual cards that are the same card that I can sell as well, or I can sell the cases lunchpots.
Speaker 3: How much did you pay for your cards?
Speaker 5: Like one undred and five dollars?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 2: Why didn't you get the silver card?
Speaker 1: It's in a package, just a one individual Yeah, are you shooting?
Speaker 3: Maybe you missed it.
Speaker 5: I don't get there.
Speaker 1: You're like, what's the right did you get yours? Yeah?
Speaker 9: We only spent sixty dollars and it was all the same card. But what it didn't warn you about is it's the exact same card that everybody sees on the internet. It's autographed. It's worth half a million dollars. So I got the jump scare of a lifetime. I opened it up and thought I had the autograph card like half a million. Hold on, hold on, hold on, Why would they get you know, I don't think you're right. So the card that is autographed is white and it's a triple auto. Oh I thought it was blue, and then I had those three?
Speaker 1: But did yours have autographs on it? No? Okay, just how you I got it? And he didn't know.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: I was like just sitting at home with the cat playing.
Speaker 3: No, they trust me.
Speaker 1: I looked at him ten times. None of them are autographed.
Speaker 9: And thank you USA Basketball for ten of the exact same cards.
Speaker 1: Man, I don't know what I'll ever do with all.
Speaker 5: Ten of them.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what you did. You ordered a bunch of that one single bass card of all three of the players. That's stupid. I thought it'd be different one maybe one of they didn't make. Maybe they made one of Steff you had to order separated him like sleeping with his hands. But what you order was just that card with the hopes of getting the triple that didn't realize. That ridiculous. Yeah, but I.
Speaker 5: Don't know why I didn't get a silver card.
Speaker 1: Well the card wasn't silber, it was just in a really thin pack. Yeah, he came with it.
Speaker 5: Why didn't I get one of those?
Speaker 1: Maybe you didn't know that it was even in there.
Speaker 5: Oh I did. I opened it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry I didn't get the triple. I got very fortunate. Have you seen online? Did anybody still haven't found it? Now? Still still out there, but you can't order anymore because limited run. So somebody has it no, or they haven't made them all and shipped everything off yet. Oh the run was much bigger than anticipate him RAYMONDO. Let's see talk to the mailbag about a couple of friends that are in town. Who did did I?
Speaker 9: You had said that you kind of changed with your friendships. You said that some of the friends got annoying, but you know, you kind of glossed over it.
Speaker 3: So I was just curious, are.
Speaker 1: We naming names? Who are those friends that got annoying?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Got it? I remember that segment. Yeah, it was mostly. It wasn't that I all of a sudden was like, I have annoying friends. There was a now I get what you're saying in the mail bag. Somebody was like, Hey, I have this friend they don't like to hang out with that much. How do I have a less of a friendship because I don't really value it as much and I just kind of talked about how we all grow out of things, and I probably have people that I've been friends with forever they're like, man, he's way more annoy now. I don't want to be with him as much, because I do feel that way about some of my friends older that I've had for a long time, Like you just have different interests. Maybe annoying is not the word. Maybe I get annoyed that their interests are so different. Some of them are annoying when they asked for free stuff all the time. That's annoying. Who asked for free stuff? It doesn't matter. But there are some like from the back in the day day that'll be like they only hit me up to ask for stuff, or they hit me up because they know they're about to hit me up to ask for stuff, And that's annoying. So I'm not friends with them anymore. But that's probably what I was alluding to. And then finally, I want to end this one end talking about pussy willows?
Speaker 3: What what trees willows?
Speaker 1: The flowers we talked about, remember that flowers? And we did the whole bit about pussy willows and I don't remember, why do you, Mike, I don't remember? But we did it forever and I thought it was pretty funny, and we talked about it. I even saw like in the B team they were thinking it was funny.
Speaker 3: I mean Lunchbox did maybe fun factor something I don't know, did a fun fact.
Speaker 1: Don't remember how we got there, but we talked about pussy willows the flower like ordering them, and Lunchbox ended up calling a flower shop. Do you have this audio? Ray? Yep, I've been waiting for the right moment we have to didn't push.
Speaker 3: He called like a home improvement.
Speaker 1: Do you ever have that started?
Speaker 3: It was in a post show we're talking about.
Speaker 2: Uh, I forget what it was.
Speaker 1: Hey, you tell right a mount in three minutes? Three minutes? Yeah, go ahead, you just said, I forgot we got there, but like it'd be so funny if you called so and so and asked them for willows and yeah, I remember that shows. Okay, So we don't know where it started. We don't know that.
Speaker 2: I wish we did know. How do we not remember?
Speaker 3: I know, especially something we say a lot of things.
Speaker 1: We just talked about poop for the course.
Speaker 2: I will never forget that.
Speaker 1: Okay, here's Lunchbox calling flower shops asking for pussy willows.
Speaker 4: I can help you, yes, man, I was just calling because my wife and I are trying to redo our backyard, and I was just wondering if you have some some of the plants in stock.
Speaker 6: Oh sure, yeah, let me know which one you're looking for. I can help you out. Take a look at the stock here for you.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I was looking for the weeping willow.
Speaker 6: Yes, we do, we have those in stock, and.
Speaker 4: Any white willows.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: And then also I'm looking for some pussy. Yeah, I'm just And then also we're trying to get some pussy.
Speaker 6: I don't know if I heard you correctly. Can one more time? Sorry?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I'm just trying to see if you guys have any pussy there, the willow willow pussy. It's beautiful, the beautiful pussy.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't realize he went on it so far.
Speaker 5: Radio.
Speaker 1: Also, you didn't set it up right if you'd been like, I need some weeping I need some white I need some pussy stuff.
Speaker 8: I hate that worse, especially coming from No.
Speaker 1: I wasn't set up right. It wasn't set up right at all. It wasn't set up right at all.
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Way too aggressive it's way too aggressive. That wasn't even as bad as a country artist who like to be pooped on we talked about earlier.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, the day is that's worse. That's like, I don't I don't ever want to hear y'all say that word.
Speaker 1: He just said it so like in your face. We need no, but it just said I'm looking for a group of willows. Oh yeah, which ones? I need some weeping, I need some white, and I need some pussy. Then I think, then I think it ends up being fun.
Speaker 2: No, I think you always need to say willow after it.
Speaker 3: No, you.
Speaker 1: Say that was aggressive.
Speaker 7: Or cat And then he continues to go like can I have some? Yes, I need some.
Speaker 1: And pretty well I'm done done.
Speaker 5: There's one more.
Speaker 1: No, I don't. I can't do anymore. It's what it was a little more professional. If we want to hit it now, yes, already here, Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 8: Hi, garden center, this I can help you.
Speaker 4: I guess ma'am. I was calling because we kind of had a drought and I'm trying to get some new flowers for the backyard.
Speaker 2: We have a really good selection going right now.
Speaker 6: We actually have a two to one sail as well on something. So, yeah, well I'm you were looking for.
Speaker 5: And I was looking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the pussies in my backyard dried up, and so I was trying to see if you guys have any uh, pussys in stock you know, because yeah, yeah, because we have the white willow, you know, we have the Arctic willow, and so I assume you guys have pussies there.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 6: You're saying it's making me a little bit uncomfortable.
Speaker 5: Well, no, there's nothing. I'm not trying to be.
Speaker 4: It shouldn't be a no, no, no, it's not like I just need some pussy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're done. We're done. We're done. It's gone off the rail. We're done. Thank you everybody. We're sorry to hear that. We'll see you tomorrow. Mone