Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about the market. The Magnificent Seven haul twenty nine point three percent from their highest highs and Michael Burray had forty thousand put options and it all panned out to.
Speaker 2: Be pretty profitable for him.
Speaker 3: So we talked about that before a couple months ago when he had those put options, And looks like he made a lot of money from betting that the market would have a downturn, especially on the tech side. So what's the best way to hedge and be profitable in any market?
Speaker 2: What can we learn from this situation? I think a couple of good lessons. Number one, anytime we hit all the time high, the market is usually going to fall back five to ten percent. Like I don't know why everyone's freaking out about this news, Like since August we've been coming down. We know historically September is the worst month for the market. So if you're going to set up your shorts, ideally you want to set them up in August, often in September, probably take profit in October. On the future side, if you're shortening NASDAK or the S and P five hundred, the es, that's a good way you can head. If you're into options, you can do what Michael did. Michael is often early in timing, but he's usually right in this prediction. I remember when he got all those contracts, everyone was like, he doesn't know, and he got lucky from one big shorten O seven. I'm like, clearly you don't know investing or don't know his track record. He may be in early to a trade, but more than often he is right. So while you're continuing to buy Apple, Microsoft, Google matter long term, if you see that there's going to be a reversal on a fortune, the same ones that you're going long in in another portfolio, you should short in Chicago. Troy gave you all a hell of a gym on how to do, so we're gonna leave it for Chicago. But the same ones that you're trading or investing in long term should be the ones that you're shortened as well, so you can offset those losses. You shouldn't be afraid of a market drop. You should learn how to take it avantage of them, because that's really the way you play the game most great and you are not going to be down for long in any portfolio because they're hedging when the market is going down.
Speaker 4: I think what you're saying is spout on Ian. The timing is important, right, and so like if we look from a historical standpoint, like we've said this over and over, We've said September October, we're going to see a pullback, especially in tech. We've seen it consistently over the past three years that that has happened. Well, we also seen it. I would be interested to see when he sold these contracts right to make a profit, because we know typically November December are months and historically we can look at it over the past sixty years that we're going to see a one to two percent increase or appreciation across all induses, specifically the DOW, the NASTAK, and the SMP. And so the timing is important, and so I want people, especially if you're the person that's you know, listening to Michael Berry, who's a brilliant guy, to make sure that your timing is right. But what you're also saying is important, how do you hedge it? Yes, if I'm invested in in Vidia and everybody that was in Chicago you saw this. If I'm invested in Vidia at a four hundred strike price, then I'm also going to say, all right, if I see a pullback, I need to know what that percentage is that I'm going to invest in again. So whether that's a ten percent pull back, twenty thirty percent, or forty percent pullback. All right, I need to know what that number is and if it gets to that number. If this is a company that I'm invested in, not only on the equity side, meaning that I have shares, but I'm also having options or whatever else you're doing, be consistent with the company. But heg it right. I'm not going to say, all right, wall it's losing money. I should just watch it lose money. Now, I'm going to actually enter the position at another place or another point so that when I know that eventually the market will turn around. Especially like we just said, historically November December, we're seeing that happen, or we've seen that happen. This is a time where if I had that lower placement or that hedge, it's going to increase at the same time that my original contracts increase. So it's a strategy. The timing is important, So please understand timing when you're investing. What's seasonal time, especially from hysterical historical standpoints.
Speaker 2: The information isn't hidden. They even like if you get the almanac or you read any major publication. They've been screaming for forty years. September is one of the worst months short in your short term portfolio and buying your long term Like if they tell you historically this is the worst time they're telling you what to do. Even Friday, the Dow implied open was negative ninety nine. I told us to stock club yesterday. You can take that target and usually double it. So if the imploid open is ninety nine, what should your target be? If you're shortened the Dow? Same if you go long. If the implied open for the Dow is plus ninety nine, you can normally double that target. To know where to go the information is not hitting. I know there's like all these internet conspiracies about they hide real order volume and and volume flow and like, bro, if you just listen to the information that is given to you, you can profit a hell of a lot. It's really not that hard. And especially if you're holding off for a five or ten year period.
Speaker 4: You don't have that much to worry about, and you don't have to choose too many positions. That's another thing, you don't have to choose too many And that's something that we've been saying for the past two years is there might be five to ten that we're looking at.
Speaker 2: Earners.
Speaker 4: What's up you ever walk into a small business and everything just works like. The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate, Let Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success, little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen s is a service mark of the P and C Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member ATDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, Attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally right leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: Maybe twelve. If we're taking some of some of the healthcare positions that Ian talks about, that's it, right, you got your magnificent seven and then we got some of the healthcare ones and maybe a few semis And it's like, all right, well, if these are the ones that I'm looking at, and I'm just speaking for me, I'm staying consistent with those I'm gonna I'm gonna know those like I know everything and that actually I need to master this, and so those are the companies I'm looking at. Yeah, there will be companies that will come about and we'll pique your interest, but make sure you stay disciplined and focus on the ones that you actually know.
Speaker 2: Sexym Red may rotate her options every week. I don't want y'all to be sexy red skied anyway. But I want you all to stay true and stay loyal. Do see your's prayer over your portfolio and stick with the same one. Please shots sexy red shouts sexy Red. Well, your portfolio are gonna be a sexy red. You keep playing if you want to.
Speaker 3: So what's the what's the biggest lesson you have learned in the last five years in the market?
Speaker 2: The price of where you decide to buy something that is most important, Like arm is in trouble, Snowflake is in trouble. Even on the venture capital side, they're talking about cutting evaluation of some of the companies by fifty percent. If you were a late stage investor, you are crapping your pants right now. But all of that goes away if you buy at the right price. Troy was having a conversation about some things you have to purchase recently before we came up, Like everything comes down to did you buy at the right price or did you miss and pay late and end up paying a premium. Even when people are saying, hey, apples down, met us down, which matter had a hell of and rebound this year. If you bought it last year, you're not complaining. I see too many investors in, too many traders who want to get rich off buying at the wrong price. This is how life works. I know we're in a way more sensitive area of life now, but if you buy at the wrong price, you are going to pay. If you're not consistent in your work, you're going to pay. I saw the reaction when you're post went up from CNBC. You need ten million. Oh, y'all out of touch. We've been telling you. You think all these NBA players are making twenty six million a year just because the owners want to give him that. No, that's the threshold that you need to pay to be rich. I came in twenty twenty eighty twenty eight million to be safe. Ah, you're crazy. Okay, we'll see some of the ones that are not making what they say end up clipping and putting people names and videos because they need some traction. If you actually help some people tell you wouldn't need to do. Hey, if he had as many usmps as he proclaims, and you paid your staff better, Like why the walls who always never paid well want to talk to the mout anyway?
Speaker 4: So if for most of you who are saying that Metas down, Metas up seventy nine percent.
Speaker 2: This year nine percent. Buy at the right price.
Speaker 4: That Video is another company that we talk about a lot. I mean they got fast right over the plate. It's up two hundred The stock is up two hundred percent this year.
Speaker 2: Yes, so what is the option up?
Speaker 3: Depends also down, but it's down and Video has been down since it made its high. That's important to note. So it's been down since it's made its high. So a lot of people got in and they're actually negative on it in videos position, they.
Speaker 2: Should have listened to market mondays, well the price not paying.
Speaker 4: That's important, right. But even like it's low, right, and that's that's one of those strategy we're looking and trading like higher highs and higher lowers. Right, even when it goes up to its high, it hasn't pulled back to a point of support or support yet. So yes, the timing of when you got into the position. But we're talking about last year when we looked at the nastak and it was down. The Entires index was down an hour. You saw in Vidiot at one hundred and sixty dollars, right, like that hasn't gone on the four hundred yet. I'm waiting, but it hasn't gone on the four hundred yet, So it's just about the time and of it. But it also takes patients. I think that's one of those things. And I don't know if you finished with about some of the things you've learned over the past five years, is that it takes patients and it really requires a seat belt mentality, like, all right, I've done the homework. I'm putt my seatboat on. I'm trusting my research, I'm trusting what I've heard, and I'm trusting my instincts when it comes to this, and you're going to I mean, it's something that you'll learn throughout the process.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And also, once something triples, that's not the time to buy it. We talked about it before. If something's up three hundred percent, you have to wait for it to pull back. I know you're going to be upset. And we all have fullo there's other things that we all have missed out on. You can't chase it at the wrong price because it's going to take you too long to get into profit if you do. I told everybody as soon as Nvidia hit that high, Hey, if you can't afford it. Take profit at Ford ninety six, get out and enjoy for everyone else, hold on and continue to add because the number of shares that you have matters more than anything. I think too many people want to have a great injury and great exit to post it on social and it's like, but you have five shares the differences to make like you need to have enough shares that it's going to impact your life and the lives of your family, like positively for a few years, not just you know, for clout to post on ig or post on TikTok.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal alien have been arrested. If you are here illegally your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,