Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tapping?
Speaker 2: All right, Garrett, what's your phone tap all about? Today? I was told, yes, it was a mother doing her son. Sounds weird, but doing what to her son? Well, if you listen, you'll understand in a minute. Okay, Well, a phone taps, all right, Well explain it, Garrett. What's it about?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: So Adrianna is going to phone tap her son Nick, who is away at school now. Adrianne is recently divorced and just getting back into dating and and uh, back into the dating game. So Adriana wants to start the call to her son Nick. Then I'm going to take over as a friend that her mom met, uh you know in passing.
Speaker 2: All right, So a mom is phone tapping her son. Yes, I'm glad we cleared that up. Here we go, Garrett's phone tap. What's listening?
Speaker 4: Well, hey, honey, how you doing? How you doing?
Speaker 5: You know, it's so funny. It was coming out of them all. And I saw a guy with a New Paul sweatshirt on, and I just said, I said, my son goes to New Paul's. And then he said he knows. You just feel like such an. His name is Mike, like you.
Speaker 4: Tom, Did you say what class?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I think it was like a biology class or something.
Speaker 4: I don't know, you know, then it was like a lecture hall class that was like two hundred people. I don't really know if I.
Speaker 5: Don't know, he said he knew you. Look, I don't know. He wanted to get in touch with you, so I hope you don't mind. But I gave him your cell phone number. I mean, you know, I mean maybe you know, you guys could hang out, you know.
Speaker 4: Or something we could my umber.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, I just thought, you know, you could be friends. I mean, who knows whatever, But you know, anyway, you know, I got around, honey. But I'll get the money, you know, gee, I'll send it up this weekend.
Speaker 4: Okay, thanks mom, Well okay, I love you. Bye bye?
Speaker 1: Well Nick?
Speaker 4: Who was this?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Nick?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 3: Man? My name is Mike Seaver. I met your mom and she gave me your number, so I know this is a little weird. What what's up?
Speaker 4: Yeah, my mom talked to me.
Speaker 3: We shared a bio class last semester. I know, I don't know if you remember me, but I towards the back I know you're like in the middle of the class, but really, trust me, man, it was it was kind of weird for me to call you.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, you know.
Speaker 4: Almost No, I totally understand. It doesn't get to be weird.
Speaker 3: It's all good and you're totally cool with everything. Uh what you don't mind that I'm dating your mom?
Speaker 4: You're dating my mom? Is that what you said?
Speaker 3: That's why I thought, you know, she talked to you and what maybe about three months ago, she came into Lane Bryant where I work.
Speaker 1: You know you, I'm twenty three.
Speaker 4: How are you dating by? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, we have no no.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you you're not dating my mom. No, no, I am, because that's not happening. She was ridiculous.
Speaker 1: She was coming in looking for her.
Speaker 4: Dating a twenty three year old I'm twenty two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well it's hey man, it's you know, times are different. But she came in looking for addressed for I believe her sister, Christy's birthday party.
Speaker 1: And you're not coming home.
Speaker 3: This weekend, and you know what, cool, we can go to the gym and you know, we can hash this all out before Sunday dinner.
Speaker 4: You're coming to Sunday? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: It's something that me and Aid talked about. It's your mom, and we got.
Speaker 1: A lot in common.
Speaker 3: You know, you and I both have the same comforter in our rooms at your house?
Speaker 4: What do you mean him at my house? You've been to my house?
Speaker 3: Well, no, it was more like we had dinner followed by breakfast.
Speaker 4: Uh no, what's your name? Mike? What?
Speaker 5: What's fever? Fever?
Speaker 1: Yeah? We kind of wear the same clothes. You shop at Express. I shot at Express.
Speaker 4: I don't shop at Express.
Speaker 1: I saw the black XL shirt that you got. I got the same clothes. It's cool. Don't worry about not cool.
Speaker 4: I'm got something I'm not worrying about. I'm more worried about this. What are you? You don't date someone's mop and you want to hang out with me.
Speaker 1: She's a very nice woman we have.
Speaker 5: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 4: You're kidding me?
Speaker 1: Nicholas, Nicholas, it's nick bitch.
Speaker 4: You don't call me Nicholas. Father calls me Nicholas kidding me?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, that was great.
Speaker 1: You are a cruel mom.
Speaker 5: He's calling right now.
Speaker 1: Do me a favor and three way to call in.
Speaker 4: Okay, you're dating this guy?
Speaker 5: He's a douchebag.
Speaker 4: That's tough. Tell me you're not dating him so I can just go out and take a dad, he said, I'm seeing him. I'm Sunday.
Speaker 5: Well, I thought it would be nice if we had like a dinner again. What's the big deal? Come? Mom?
Speaker 4: Are you dating this guy?
Speaker 3: He's a dor Well?
Speaker 5: What can I say?
Speaker 4: You gotta just answer my question. Okay, are you dating this guy?
Speaker 5: We have gone out a couple of times, I mean dating.
Speaker 4: And what you had him for dinner?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And then he said he had breakfast.
Speaker 5: Well that's usually the courtiest thing to do when somebody stays only to make some breakfast.
Speaker 4: And you say, dad's crazy, and you tell me all the time you don't want to be like your father because he's crazy. What do you think this is? What do you think? This is?
Speaker 5: This is the war over reacting.
Speaker 4: Over reacting, this is Oh my gosh, Mom, I just look over my mouth. What are you doing meeting this constant works at Lane Bryant. We'll kind of a creepy kid works Lane Bryant. You're hitting He was so nice.
Speaker 5: I mean we just hit it off. Can I say, you know, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't want to hear it. I don't want to hear it. Oh my god, this conversations just got work.
Speaker 5: He reminds me of like a lion Gosling type.
Speaker 4: He's mom, shut up, shut up, momin This guy is a prick.
Speaker 5: You keep calling it tuger.
Speaker 4: I can't. I can't have this conversation with you. I can't. This is like the most awkward things making it awkward. It's no. This is worse than what the penis does conversation in high school. Mom, I'm not coming on this weekend. Hey, mom, who is that?
Speaker 1: Nick?
Speaker 4: Is that Mike?
Speaker 1: Nick? My name is Garth Brandy.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna kick your ask get out of my house now. Nick.
Speaker 1: My name is Garre from Elmister. End of the Morning Show.
Speaker 3: You just got the phone tapped by your mom.
Speaker 4: What, oh my god?
Speaker 1: On a phone tap.
Speaker 4: This phone tap was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 3: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show