Speaker 1: Hoping and we talk back where we encourage you to hustle hard, laugh, ladder, and always keep it cute. So grab your coffee, cocktail and crown because it's about to go down. Talk talk.
Speaker 2: We're just two unapologetically black women with an opinion to talk back.
Speaker 1: Hey, y'all, is your girl a J holiday? What's up? Team?
Speaker 3: Damn?
Speaker 2: Hey y'all, I love y'all. I love you too. AJ. This is love week, This is Valentine's Day.
Speaker 1: Love y'all. We had a really really lit show this week.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I might fuck around and get me so dick in five twenty four was real slow.
Speaker 1: How was the weekend? Did you watch the super Ball?
Speaker 2: I did? I had so much fun watching it. I watched it by myself. But let me tell you what I did. One of your favorite people from the Breakfast club came by here and was like, oh, I got edibles. You can take one. It just makes you calm, It just mellows you out. I was like, girl, I don't like edibles because you just never on high. You just hide too long. She was like, girl, this ain't gonna do that. I took that, but if you could not tell me, I was not on the field with kitchen lamar.
Speaker 1: The thing with edibles is that you just don't know what the real dosage is, Like you really don't know how much whatever whatever it is, if it's a shroom, some shrooms or teach see, like, you don't know how much is in a fucking like how much do I take of this? The whole one half of it a piece? So you gotta micro everything, girl.
Speaker 2: I was it was coming in waves, and you know how I forgot. I took it and I was in here and it was just like halftime was about to start, and I was like, what is that up right now? And I did not fall asleep till like four in the morning. I was up all night. I called every nigga I ever knew in life my FaceTime, all of what you're doing, bitch, I'm watching the Super Bowl?
Speaker 1: What are you doing on the phone calling people?
Speaker 2: I was like, it's boring, it's boring, you're losing. What are you watching for? Still like talk to me, stupid.
Speaker 1: We actually went to a Super Bowl party my my guy and one of his childhood friends had like a really nice setup outside crab legs oysters. I did bring a plate. Also, these little low appetizer little things I'd be making out of King Hawaiian rolls. But it was good. It's a hit, yes, and she was lit. So now y'all know my ravens did not go to the Super Bowl, Okay, but I definitely was rooting for the Eagles, and I kind of already knew they was going to win. Something about the ego and the mayor and the place we're at right now, you know what I'm saying. I just knew because all this shit is scripted as far as I'm concerned, especially sports. I don't know if the script had in it for Patrick Mahomes to lose this fucking bad but I kind of expected it nonetheless. But it was lit. Man. I did have a shroom me yesterday as well. I had alcohol. I was actually doing too fucking much yesterday and I could not go to sleep last night. I woke this nigga up like hey, like a baby, like I can't go to sleep. That wasn't the best, so antsy like a crackheabitch from yes, because I guess because I took it too. Usually when I take shrooms, it's either like really early or like in the evening, like where I still have time to like settle down. But I don't know why I was feeling so anxious, and then I I don't know. I don't even know what type of Shuman was, just pop and shit because people got it. That's what you shouldn't do. Somebody shouldn't be able to just put anything on your.
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 2: We both did that last night. Because I don't take edibles. I just was like, oh, I'll take it. I'm in here by myself. I'm chilling watching the super Bowl. And I was going to go to a party, but I'm glad I didn't because I would have been paranoid.
Speaker 1: Out there, tripping out and.
Speaker 2: It's it's now here, right exactly, tripping out looking stupid. It's no here, and I'm not a snow girl. I realized I'm not built for me, So like when it was time to go out, because I agreed to go to a party, and then once it got time to go, I was like, I'm gonna order me a little small pizza to come here and be okay with that. But I did enjoy the suit. I mean, we knew that Philly was going. You could feel it. You could feel it before it came that they they had the momentum, they had the energy for it, you know, and I'm happy for them, you know so, But it was not a good game, you know.
Speaker 1: Like it was.
Speaker 2: Typically super Bowl is a formidable opponent. It's good to the end and they scratch tooth and nail, fight tooth and nail to win at the end. But this was like, y'all at least put some points on the board. So y'all not blown out completely. Don't embarrass your coach at this point, you know so, But yeah, Kendricks, I love kendricks performance. I thought it was good. I enjoyed myself, but I was on drugs, so I don't know if it was that or if it was really that good. But I really had a great time. It was very black. It wasn't a it was just a black. It was a apparently it was a d I halftime show. Y'all out exactly well, very very very I.
Speaker 1: Yeah, litten. So I don't know what's gonna happen with Wish your boy Tom Brady, because Tom Brady actually called it. I think I think that he was on this what is he? Where does he host? Tom Brady is on one of the like the sports commentary shows, and he was saying basically, how basically the referees we have been winning the games for the Chiefs for a long time, like calling fucked up plays on the other team and stuff like that. So we didn't see that last night. They had a lot of things called on on the Chiefs. So I don't know if somebody pulled a rug somewhere. And this is coming from a cheater, okay, because we know that Tom Brady was flattening footballs and all types of shit. Yeah, he had going on. So even if.
Speaker 2: The refs, what did the cheat y'all got to catch the ball or what mother God may help us out, help the ref at all.
Speaker 1: So let's just get in the stupid internet.
Speaker 2: Did you see the guy who ran out on the field. He had a gaza, he he ran more yards.
Speaker 5: Than the cheap.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: I didn't see it during the show, but I saw like the after like people posting about it. Right, Yeah, I feel like that's something Kendrick Lamar probably actually orchestrated the part of the show. Yeah, I feel like it, because I mean, I don't think people are publicly standing with Palestine enough. A lot of people are scared to you know what I'm saying, because it's like, Israel is our daddy as far as concern shit, ley'all, don't come for us. I know Riverside is owned by your niggas, but please don't come for us. But I am always gonna be against the annihilation of any people like we experienced that as black people in America.
Speaker 2: Did you see in the audience? Uh it lit up and said warning wrong wrong way. No, it was a flat. It happened real fast, if you want.
Speaker 1: I saw the game over at the end.
Speaker 2: That's all the same things, the same thing, but it was during the show it said warning wrong way.
Speaker 1: Interesting, I'm gonna have to there's a.
Speaker 2: Lot of subliminal and I usually.
Speaker 1: Watch for that. You know, I was on the shroom, so my head was down half the time. I was missing little pieces of stuff and I usually.
Speaker 2: Don't watch for that, but I was unedible. So he was zooming in right goodness? Is that our first then?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I was like, let's get into super internite news so we could talk about Kendrick go Mar's performance, which was not stupid internet news. But you know, it's a segment where we talk about the happenings around the world, so I personally give my own take. I did enjoy the performance. I do wish I heard some more of the other popular songs, what I mean, But he has newer album, has a newer album now, so you don't want to give that a little bit more exposure. And people are saying like, oh, he shouldn't have given so much like energy to the whole Drake shit. But the song they not like Us means to me write more than a Drake beef I'm saying. I feel like it speaks to a lot more, just like you know, for Black Americans period. You know what I'm saying. These people ain't like us, but they be borron from our culture all the time. Right, But when it actually comes time for y'all to stand up for black people, y'all be mia right.
Speaker 2: It's you know what, Listen. I still love Drake. I don't care what nobody say. I still love Drake. I don't turn my back on people I love just because the world don't fuck with him like that. No more. I still love Drake. I feel so bad for him. I feel so I mean, I understand, you know, he brought a lot of this on himself, and I get that, so I can't, like, I can't say Drake is absolutely right and everybody else is wrong. You know, No, I can't sit here and say that I don't understand how this came about, you know, I do.
Speaker 1: It's definitely some back off of shit we don't know, right, some grimy shit he had to have been doing to a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Right, because Carla, is you getting my nigga? But Drake so slim now, he looked like he'd been taking those zimpics. He's so slim and like he on his Australian tour, And I just I felt really bad because I just try to put myself in people's shoes all the time before I condemn them. And I try to imagine. Could you imagine the super Bowl, the.
Speaker 1: Most televised.
Speaker 2: In the United States, Yes, and it's a dis song for AJ.
Speaker 1: Like our a.
Speaker 2: Tam TAM's fat, No TAM's fan no case. Everybody's singing that. Oh my god, I don't know how I would be able to. You got to be a strong individual to like it's.
Speaker 1: A lot of That's why I don't even like big events like that anyway, Like to actually be in attendance because it's the energy of the people that's making shit happen. Everybody's saying this thing. So he really like he used the energy to people to demolish that Nigga's career for sure. Man, I just he.
Speaker 2: Was the most stream person in twenty twenty five so far. You know, he gave us fifteen summers of good music. You can't deny what he has done for hip hop. You know in the culture, everybody loved drinking Toil last year.
Speaker 1: You know, I introduced Drake to a whole office of people for sure when he first came out, Like I was bumping Drake that his mixtape. Yeah, like I know, I put a lot of people on the Drake. So I've been listening to Drake for a long time. But I also have always known and said, what Tammy, He's a.
Speaker 2: White man that infiltrated hip hop.
Speaker 1: That's who Drake is. He studied hip hop like a college course. You know what I'm saying, And this is what I'm This is why I feel like they not like us is bigger than the Kendrick Lamar and Drake beef because these people come in and they study us and even like black women, like why we can't make uh, I mean some people do like sexy Red and all of them like that is a type of black women, right that exists. Right, all of us can't really make money being who we are a lot of the times. But somebody else can come in and costplay like you sent me that video with and I saw that. I always wondered, like what the fuck it, Gazella, just don't wrap an Australian accent, like why are you cosplaying a black woman? But they get to do it, and they get to places that black people can't get to just being themselves.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I be feeling like uh, and y'all might get mad at me for saying this, but remember I love y'all. Don't beat me up to.
Speaker 1: Remember I don't give a fuck. Go ahead, Tom.
Speaker 2: I Sometimes I feel like white gay men cosplay black.
Speaker 1: Women all the time the same way the black men do. You know? You know what I'm saying, Like I feel like they.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean, a black man that identifies as a woman.
Speaker 1: They all borrow from black women. Like nobody's trying to act like the white girl, even the Asian gay guys. It's like we are the black female, Yes, listen, we all to gods on earth, and I'm gonna keep saying that, like we are the prototype. That's why we we have to take responsibility a lot of times in our community. We gotta be the ones to fix things. That's why we get blamed when things go wrong. Who people blame? Well, would God let this? Yes, we are the gods on earth, so we got to fix all the things. It's just it is what it is, y'all. Y'all want the responsibility, and not because black women really never had a choice but to be her.
Speaker 2: Well, we need to fix. We got to start with fixing ourselves and that start with taking them little skirts with y'all ass hand.
Speaker 1: Why I mean, I guess maybe we put too much emphasis on that in American culture, But I mean someplace else it might be okay for your ass to be hanging out, Like I mean, we we wore things like that at some point, right. We didn't always, we weren't always covered up. We worshiped to just tell it Akuchi. People still do that in other cultures in Africa. Like we were putting too much emphasis on it.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm tired of seeing it.
Speaker 1: That's just the culture.
Speaker 2: I just said it three episodes in the row.
Speaker 1: What you go going on? Okay, so did you know what you.
Speaker 2: We got to talk about Serena out there cript walk she ever did, because we know we've been watching her cript walk for many years and it's never been this student, but.
Speaker 1: It always looked, you know, so much, so I didn't realize it was her initially.
Speaker 2: She hit that last night that had some hey, that step was back by some get back.
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely absolutely listen.
Speaker 2: Sizza and Serena used to fuck with Drake like there was so many he had on the necklace with the little A minor on it, like and it was so icy. It was so icy.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, I did get Drake, I feel And the way Kendrick looked Kendrick is such a fucking camera yes byeball like I'm talking to you, nigga, Yeah you Drake Aubrey, I'm talking to you, smiling like yeah.
Speaker 2: And I know he kind of like, damn, how long we go keep talking about me?
Speaker 1: He wanted to be over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he ready to you want damn move on? I know he glad the super Bowl is gone. I feel like you feel like that is the culmination of everything. And now he can. Drake needs to get back to making songs like God's what's it called what God's Love? No, God's God did the one, the one he was talking about, you know in the video he was giving up back and gave all those people free stuff, families and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: I didn't see that.
Speaker 2: You know that song. I can't think of it right now. Songs like Marvin's Room, songs like that make for women, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because when Kidrick said that I don't like tough, Drake like's song that niggas wave our hands and dance like to that.
Speaker 2: That's what we wanted. Yeah, and that's where we got lost. That's where we got lost.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he gained too much power. Like I I've heard that artists can't even come out of Toronto unless they go through Drake. And you kind of see that what people the Weekend got from up under him. Tory Lanez had to circumvent that nigga and blew up without him, you know what I'm saying. But they beefed for a while. Whatever happened to the dude is going up on a Tuesday where he at you know, Yeah, so Drake is on some mob ship because I'm reading this book right now. It's basically about power, and it's not like the power that people it's called the Art of Power. It's not like the power that money and things bring. Right, It's like compassion, you know what I'm saying, Like the real power, where real power comes from love. And I feel like a lot of times, once you gain so much notoriety, so much money, like that shit kind of go out the window and people you really get to see who people are when they have the money to be that that villain, you know what I'm saying. So, like I said, there's some things we may not see in the industry that Drake is done. We may not know about it. I think we get little little hints. You know. Look how he's using the judicial system right now trying to sue Kendrick. He didn't sue Kendrick directly, but indirectly. You go around and you suing them people, them.
Speaker 2: Folks, that's his white side. That's what that Yeah, that's how because you know that's how they that's what I'm sorry, that is the only side.
Speaker 1: He knows though, because that's who raised him.
Speaker 2: But we should take a page out of that book and start fistfighting motherfuckers and start taking him the court.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm on it. Yeah, yeah, that's my type of time. But you know, I think I'm a whole attorney without a degree anyway, So there's that part.
Speaker 2: Girl. Did you see le Angelo Ball? Did y'all see lee Angelo Ball over the weekend with his new girlfriend parading her around New Orleans after NICKI just dropped the baby, like the baby two months old and.
Speaker 1: They already have another child together, right yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you know this woman was thinking that they were gonna get married, and now she's decided that he's done with that family and he's starting, he's going off to make a new life, and he don't give a fuck. He parading a new girl around all over New Orleans and she's just happy because it's her turn. And that shit hurt my feelings to see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you see, So he has a black girl now, and the black girl then calls Nicki baby racist because she uses the N word apparently and she's not black.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw the tweets, I saw the commentary over the weekend. I just it's just hurt for you know, it's just your turn, girl, your turn gonna come up. You gotta be careful how you treat people. That lady is in a very, very vulnerable state right now. I saw a clip and I had been meaning to go watch the full episode. Nikki Baby and lean Angelo Ball. They were on Jason Lee's podcast or show. Yeah, they were on Hollywood Unluck, and you know, they were talking about you know, legacy and building and family and all that stuff, and it sounds like she's ready to get married. This girl she has this is her third child now right. I believe she has one older child from somebody else.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know, yeah too, because.
Speaker 1: I don't remember. I didn't even realize they were together because I thought she was with somebody else when she was on the show before.
Speaker 2: But how old is that man? He's a young man and she's thirty four?
Speaker 1: Is she only thirty four?
Speaker 2: Well that's her stage age.
Speaker 1: She I could have sworn she been around for a while. I feel like she's close to the forty. Yeah, And he's like, you know, she on a on Hollywood Unlocke. He was saying shit, like you know, she know what time it is, Like we talk about it, and he was like, I want to get married at some point and she's like in the next two years, and so we talked about it, and he's he never once said to her.
Speaker 2: I just something about trying to get a young man to marry you is just he's so young, and he's very successful. He making music, mature sports and yeah and immature.
Speaker 1: You know, so I really can attribute you know, how he's treating her to his new claim to fame with the rap song.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So stupid.
Speaker 2: I like that song, man, he said, hena hit the Corner.
Speaker 1: It's old, it's dated. It's a new, dated song.
Speaker 2: It sounds old, but it don't hit. It don't sound like it hits.
Speaker 1: But it's still not a great song. Right for him to just now all of a sudden, you just rap star, and you're treating this girl who probably puts some money behind because she had all the things.
Speaker 2: How many are you in this era? How many rap stars got songs that are huge that aren't great? Think about it. A lot of these stars aren't really lyrically.
Speaker 1: I don't even know the songs right out here. Don't listen to that ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that don't in our in this society, you don't really have to have talent in music to make good what is deemed good music. I agree because that song, oh baby girl, I love you, you my everything. That song is not good, but I love this. You know it's just sad.
Speaker 1: Now my favorite shit is get it sex sye. Now that's affirmations. Girl. You know that ass super fat min lion Dough, I'm his favorite hole.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's an affirmation. I don't know when we started calling ourselves whole so freely.
Speaker 1: Like that, I know, I mean we would say it on the phone with our homegirls, but not like to the world right.
Speaker 2: That was just like very proud horse. And I just didn't see that coming.
Speaker 1: From like young Miami. I'm a whore. I respect holes though, you know, I respect holes. I love the holes. I respect horse and holes. I respect the women who charging.
Speaker 2: I just charging. It was just a slipwalk. We've been going downhill, That's all I was saying.
Speaker 1: All right, y'all, So listen, I saw this post on social media, y'all, just just bear with me a second. So, and this probably could have been a dumb bitch story, but we'll keep it in stupid internet news. But so I saw this post where this girl. She was trying to ask, you know, the internets if she was wrong or not. So she tweeted, she said, so, my mom is living with my fiance and I for the time being, and last night she went through his phone to prove to me that all men cheat and found messages between him and a woman sending selfies and she put like the crying emoji. Should I be mad at my mama forgetting in my business or my fiance? What do you think, Tammy?
Speaker 2: Why is it an or situation both? Because why are you ruining my fantasy? Like if I'm living in La La Melane, let me be here, like I feel like, let's shit find me. I don't go like at my age, I don't go looking for shit. If it's meant for me to find out, it's gonna come find me. And then also mad at your fiance because why are you sharing selfies with this woman? You know?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Why did my mom have anything? Even? Fine? Yeah that part So I am personally more mad at the mom. Okay, I have questions. I want to know why to fuck your mama living in a house with you and your fiance and where's her man right? And why is she intentionally sabotaging. I feel like this, if I never had any inkling that my man is doing anything right, I feel like that's love. That's actually real love where you don't find shit out ever, you never feel anything to the point like we get married, like I'm happy, I'm in, I'm I'm in bliss right now. And hey, you're fucking raggy ass, lonely ass mom, litter yourehouse and disturbs the peace. You don't want to see her happy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we know all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess she was like trying to prove her that her man ain't that ain't him. That is not your job to do it, you know what I'm saying. I can see if maybe you call him doing if you saw him doing some shit and that was your way of exposing him, that still wasn't right. You should just come and say, hey, I saw him doing such and such and such. You know, you don't create a conversation is crazy, like how did how did you get his phone?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: She might be fucking him right.
Speaker 2: You need to go, Mama, You need to go. I love you, Mama. I'm gonna help you find somewhere to go with my sister because.
Speaker 1: She about to go over there and ruin the sister marriage. Where is your man? This is why I don't like mama's This is work.
Speaker 2: I don't like mamas mamas.
Speaker 1: I only like mamas who are in healthy relationships with their husbands. Those are the moms I like. Those are the sisters I like. Don't come over here with that broken bullshit and ruin in my relationship. You want me to be just you and me in the house. That's what you want, right, You know what I'm saying, She probably was, Imagine imagine your mom being that person looking at you from the corner you looking at from the corner of their eyes, like looking at you and your man, like how can I fuck this up? And it may not be even like intentional, like in her brain, But some people are just that nasty, right, Like this is just their normal setting. This is just the type of shit they do. I don't like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm looking at everybody sideways because mam, why are you You don't enjoy seeing me this happy? You need me to be crushed for whatever reason.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I could never do that to her.
Speaker 2: Mom is proud. I just want you to give you some perspective on reality. No, I cannot mean to do it to be hurtful or harmful. She just was trying to see the bitter truth that does exist sometimes, but that ain't your.
Speaker 1: Place, right and where they smashing or just frightenizing, you know, because I don't feel like if I see this nigga fratnizing, I'm not gonna say fratenizing. It's just not okay in my relationship. I'm going I'm not gonna go that far and say like he can't talk to nobody and he can't. No, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 2: I don't listen. I'm never going through your phone. Yes, I don't have the time or the energy or the bandwidth for whatever is in there. That's your business, and I want the same respect. Yes, don't go through my ship. Go through your ship. You know that's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So what.
Speaker 2: I'm supposed to I will never do to me knowing about something in your phone. I will never fucking up.
Speaker 1: I enable niggas to be on some bullshit because I'm not doing it. First of all, I'm not ruining my Monday, I'm not ruining my weekend. I'm not fucking my day up by going through your phone. When I go through a nigga phone, my ship is packed, I'm leaving you. I'm actually looking for a good reason to get the fuck out of there. I have I have, I want to say.
Speaker 2: I do, I don't, I ain't doing it. Then once I'm ready to go, I don't need a reason. I'm just out, you know, Like, once I'm in that space, I don't need to give you no valid like, oh I found this in your phone.
Speaker 1: It's extra little push.
Speaker 2: That's whatever it was. Already was enough concerned. I'm already packed my ship. So I want to I only and I only can say that because of experience. I have ruined my own day. I have ruined my own week by being nosy. Mind your business. Mind the business that pays you, and your business is your peace and your happiness. Don't go looking for ship.
Speaker 1: And if the business is paying bills, definitely mind your fucking business. Girl inside, bitch, get this nigga through the moments. Okay. You need him to be satisfied to write them checks, you know, especially if it's responsible. Man, he got you on auto draft. Bitch, you want all the draft niggas up, No, not me, okay, y'all. So this week it's not a lot of tab bab y'all so fucking lit. I'm so happy.
Speaker 2: It's so fun. I can't believe we're doing this ship.
Speaker 1: We could have came up with a jingle for the love of Tam Damn.
Speaker 2: Like, y'all, we're about to interview some guys to be my me and my ma and my man. I hate it had to come to this. This is kind of like, I'm embarrassed. Are you really no?
Speaker 1: This is gonna be fun.
Speaker 2: I need a balloon pop. I'm just gonna we're gonna add some balloon pop. All these niggas is trash. But these men were hand picked, so I mean from the people that slid in the d M saying that they wanted to participate. They were hand picked, so hopefully they're good candidates. I'm gonna be mad if you pick me some trash agent.
Speaker 1: Okay, y'all listen. You gotta listen to the show and what we need from you, and we'll actually put the post up. We need y'all to pick out of these three guys, right, who do y'all think. Now it's kind of too late for value times, but who do y'all think Tam should take on a date or date that's what it is. Let's take her on a date, like who should Tam at least do one date and hopefully it turns into forever.
Speaker 2: I want forever, all right, So I want y'all to pick the best suitor out of the three guys. I need y'all help. So let's get into it.
Speaker 1: All right, y'all. So we have the first contestant for the love of Tam Bam this week for Valentine's Day. Y'all were trying to find Tam a big man. Okay, you want a big dog. So we have Jordans on the show this week. Go ahead, Tam, you want to you want to date?
Speaker 2: Into it? Contested number one. This is my life, y'all. This is not a I mean, it's a joke, but it's not a joke, you know what I'm saying. Like Jordan's.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm definitely taking it serious.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm glad to hear that. Tell me, my co host, a little bit about you.
Speaker 6: As y'all know, my name is Jordan. I'm a Midwest kid born and raised. Uh and yeah, I'm looking to see a smiling person.
Speaker 2: Okay, Jordan's all right, tell us what you do?
Speaker 6: Oh, so I actually have a couple of companies that I started with my brother. So we have a restaurant, we have a trucking company, and we also have another restaurant that's in the works right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we have as an entrepreneur uh on for the love of tam bam. Sounds good.
Speaker 6: And I have a day job as well.
Speaker 1: Okay, you Jamaican, right, nah man.
Speaker 6: I'm just I'm inspired to leaders a little better than I got it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Jordan, how old are you?
Speaker 6: Thirty seven?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a good age.
Speaker 1: Mm hm, y'all know telling you ob g y n old bitch, get your young niggas. Okay, yeah, yeah, stop.
Speaker 6: Crazy. I love it.
Speaker 1: I love it all right, George. My first question is, Jordan, do you have any children?
Speaker 6: I do?
Speaker 1: Okay, I.
Speaker 6: I have a daughter. She's ten.
Speaker 1: Are you Oh that's I mean, that's a big age, you know what I'm saying, a lot of people don't want to start all over. Are you interested in having any more children?
Speaker 6: I mean, I'm definitely open to the conversation. I don't want to feel like I'm fortunate or anyone or but for me, I love my daughter and I think more kids will be a blessing.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, let's see I wrote down some questions. What is something that you've learned from a past relationship?
Speaker 6: A big thing I learned is a lot of relationships are defined by how your life is in that moment. So it's the lens that you walk into when it's the only lens you'll be able to see through unless you dedicate yourself to some type of growth. But also, you can't fix someone. They have to want to fix themselves or be better, because not everyone is broken just because you're not compatible in that moment, so not necessarily fixed. But they got to want more than what they walk into the relationship with because everyone should be a ball.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. So what are some of your non negotiables in a relationship? Like, let'sten, maybe name like the top three non negotiables, because I think when you're in a relationship, you kind of you got to get into relationships and know what you don't want in the next one.
Speaker 6: So exactly, I think I don't really have non negotiables, but there are some Like I'll meet some people when I'll be at like a fork in the road and I have to choose for me this I can handle this or I can't, But just don't be a trash ass person.
Speaker 2: Don't be a trash ass person and the ass because.
Speaker 6: I think in this day and age we understand, like especially where the country is at, like, just be a decent human. I think as long as you can meet me in spaces with grace, I think we're good. But someone that just comes in expects you to fit perfectly as the piece into their missing the missing piece into their puzzle. That doesn't really allow you space to be yourself, your rights. You're wrong to ups your downs while taking all that you're giving and only returning what they feel like they feel like giving. I think that that sucks in a relational aspect.
Speaker 1: So that's a trash that constitutes as a trash ass person.
Speaker 6: Well trash ass people there's they are. They have no glass ceiling, so it could be all the way up. But I'm just saying, like I just want someone to meet me like at a human level and just really just be a decent human, be the person that your parents raised.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fair some humans, right exactly? So how important is that, like to you? How important is like someone's uh family background? How important is that to you now in a relationship at thirty seven, because you know, in the twenties and may not even be thinking about that type of shit, right, but now it's like who in a nutthouse in your family.
Speaker 6: It's it's real, it's real, and it's it's very hard. Y'all should do a little segment about how you segue into that conversation on first, second, third dates, because it's something that a lot of people don't really had a conversation about. And I've actually learned hard way that dna Is is strong, like as much as you don't believe she gonna be like her mom or auntie or whatever, like take notes take notes.
Speaker 2: For real, or like their father.
Speaker 6: I mean I ain't really dated no girls or anything like their daddy's.
Speaker 2: But no, I mean as as me as a woman, like you have to look at the man and see how much is he like his own father? You know?
Speaker 6: True? And I've always been taught that women look at men based on character and see how they handle their mothers and they can kind of tell how they may handle them, but definitely the fathers. But it just depends too, because I mean, I do believe that the apple doesn't far fall from the tree, but hopefully that tree was in his life growing up too, so you can have an understanding. Because I feel like there's black people at times like we're disconnected from that family tree somehow and we don't actually have those answers. So we kind of moved through life searching for or who we are and photos and just random things that we shouldn't have to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is true.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: What's one thing that most people would be surprised to know about you?
Speaker 6: Country music?
Speaker 1: You like country music?
Speaker 6: Heah, yeah, I fuck with country music. But it's like that cool it's that cool ass country music. And the way that it happened. I was in college from scholarship, and I stayed kind of close to home, like an hour and a half away, and I had this little geo prism and in the winter, like I was too impatient. I just wanted to get on the road and get back to my people, so I wouldn't let the car went up. So I had the little you know, you had to see the players with the little you take the face off and everything. So so for the first like forty five minutes of a ride, you can only get whatever station that you could get the signal for and it was sports country. So I started listening to countries like, damn, these people they have been through some ship too, Like I kind of rock with it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I used to like country music too. I'm growing like so yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, some good old country music.
Speaker 6: And y'all see what that grammy just did?
Speaker 2: Yeah right, shout out to be all right?
Speaker 1: Yeah you like so you like shabootsy chaboozy, shaboozy. You have my grandmothers and movies and all types of ship. Shaboozy is that what it is? Or sho boots boozy?
Speaker 2: You don't know who that is?
Speaker 5: Nah?
Speaker 6: See I rock with Sam Hunt.
Speaker 1: Oh he t have a real country ship, not.
Speaker 6: Even like the Rascal Flats.
Speaker 2: Rascal Flats, Okay, you like the Dixie Chicks.
Speaker 6: I ain't really hit, but I heard a couple of songs, but I can't say that I got him on my title Dixie Chicks.
Speaker 2: That's my karaoke I do goodbye earl. Listen to that song, so you know not to.
Speaker 6: Play bye yo yo. Okay, say, let's I got you?
Speaker 1: So, what's your idea of a perfect date? If you were to win this contest and be able to take big tan Bam out on a night around town.
Speaker 6: I honestly feel like a perfect date is a mixture of intention and spontaneity. So you know, I want to see you, but the goal is to get to know you better. So wherever we end up, hopefully it's somewhere that you're comfortable you can try some new things. Because I always feel like first dates should involve first whether that's first time trying a new dish, a new location, a new area of town, first case, you know what I mean. Like, I feel like it should be something that flows. But I also think too with first dates. For me personally, I always feel like I want to be in the presence of somebody that it's playful, and I'm big on trying to get to the I feel like people, when you're in good company, you want to pay for it. But I'm the kind of person that likes acting like a little bit of posaster shit. So I might find a waiter. Yeah, Like, I find a waiter and be like, yo, let me pay for this in advance, and then I come back to the table and try to get you to downe and ditch with me, just to see how you kind of respond to it.
Speaker 1: I'm a doer, but I'm talking about you to my homegirl, and I'm a pay on the load leaving out.
Speaker 6: But then if you if you try to pay on the road, they're gonna be like, he already took care of it. Then you're like, damn, I see what it was this nigga?
Speaker 2: Know how I broke my foot? I hope you know that I can't run.
Speaker 6: Oh damn, we're gonna have I just need to need you to slide to the bathroom about ten minutes early. Since you got the low key the little you know.
Speaker 1: I mean, that was good, though that's not like a good, very good first date. I like the fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 6: I appreciate you. I mean, if you want to see what it's really like, tom Ban, you know what you gotta do.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well we're gonna see. We got a couple more contestants, but so far, so good, Jordan.
Speaker 6: I appreciate it, and I wish them the worst of luck.
Speaker 1: God.
Speaker 6: How tall are you tall enough?
Speaker 2: Okay? So what that means? I'm five four?
Speaker 6: Oh, well you're gonna be looking up to me five to two. I'm six one.
Speaker 2: You are you're six to one? Okay, that's right, what do you want to accomplish in the next five years?
Speaker 6: Man? Travel more Honestly, I think I want to touch feet to earth on the continent.
Speaker 2: On what continent?
Speaker 1: The continent Africa?
Speaker 2: Africa?
Speaker 6: Yeah, the Motherland.
Speaker 2: And that's your that's the only thing you want to accomplish in the next five years, or that's just one of.
Speaker 6: Your that's the top thing, that's the top thing I want accomplish. I feel like as far as goes with me, I live very comfortably right now, So I don't have a lot of monetary goals or career goals. I think everything that I kind of set in place and the way that I move in life, I think I've kind of set myself up in a position to kind of reap those benefits almost kind of like residually. So now it's more about being intentional or not looking back at my life and saying what would I have done or what should I have done? But what should I do next? And then definitely creating more opportunities for my daughter to just see the world different than I have the opportunity too, and.
Speaker 1: Like that nigga slick that boy good. Yeah, in therapy, you know what they'd be like you know, before you respond, you know, repeat what the person says so or ask questions. So what I'm hearing you say though, until you slid that last little piece in that you want to travel, you can do all these things. I know my friend wants to be married at some point, right I also my friend wants to have a child. That's what I was looking for. Like hearing you know like that you're even interested in possibly being a husband.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, I feel like my goal in life is to be a great husband and even better father. So but when you ask me that question, I can't really respond to that because I don't have that lady next to me right now, so I can only speak on life through this lands right now. But I would love to have that kind of be a part of that, Like I mean, obviously might not be traveling to the Motherland unless you want to start the first five years there, which could happen. I mean, I'm really expact ready right now?
Speaker 2: Are you ready to get out the Country's what's the most spontaneous thing you've ever done?
Speaker 6: My life is spontaneity. I jumped on a flight and moved to la on twelve hours notice two hundred and fifty dollars and three bags fifteen years ago. So yeah, I think. I think spontaneity is just like you believe in that your version of life in that moment matters and it's worth it. I see then, how you speak to people, how you walk up and introduce yourself, just how you show up. I think everything is life is about how you react to life.
Speaker 2: Okay, you've been answering these perfect I know, I mean it well.
Speaker 1: I feel like I feel like these people want to show up, like how we would want a man to show up. You got it. You gotta really got some though.
Speaker 2: I got another one more question for you, Jordan, So what would you say is your greatest flaw?
Speaker 6: My greatest flaw not enough time? Sometimes I think I would say, I think that the path I'll set myself for sometimes I don't always prioritize myself, and I think it's a black man. We kind of live a life that kind of forces you to endure, and I think sometimes that gets in the way of our blessings, in the way of our health, in a way of our peace. But I try not to be a bad person, so I don't really look for my flaws. I'm definitely not perfect. I might tell you I'm gonna call you back or not, but I'm one text message away to remind me, like, hey, you forgotten, I'll jump on the phone. But I don't really have anything that I'm like, Yo, I want to change this about me or this this is my fatal flaw type vibe.
Speaker 1: Hmm hmm. Interesting. So my last question is if your ex had to describe you in one sentence, what would they say?
Speaker 6: Depend on which ex. But they all love me still, so I think it would be good. Like I feel like a lot of my exes I met at a great time in their lives, but I just wasn't ready for mine within my time. But I don't even I hate that. I don't remember this movie, but y'aver did y'a ever watch that movie where every girl got married after they dated this dude. That was pretty much the premise of the movie. I forget what it was.
Speaker 1: It was like, it wasn't a swindler?
Speaker 4: Was it.
Speaker 2: Swindler?
Speaker 1: All of them bitches is married as asked to again, scammed up?
Speaker 2: No, they got married dated him, they would marry somebody else, they would find their husband.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was crazy.
Speaker 2: I feel like I saw that movie.
Speaker 6: So that's how my life has been with my exes. Like all my exes are happily married, like I celebrate them. I tell them happy anniversary, and I'm so proud of y'all. Like so, actually, my my ex if they listening, would definitely calling and co sign me. Like, yo, Jordan's who he is, So you.
Speaker 2: Don't have nothing nothing bad about you? You're perfect.
Speaker 6: If this sounds perfect, I mean I definitely know I ain't perfect, but I definitely believe that great husband materials.
Speaker 2: It would be like Jordan is a nigga. Nobody knows Jordan is a narc.
Speaker 1: He believe.
Speaker 2: You're not in nobody's story.
Speaker 6: No, actually I'm not. And I have set up some nights to like ask myself like, damn, are there any people that were like not co signing? And I kind of racked my brain trying to find that person, and they don't exist because I actually treat people like I would want to be treated everybody somebody's daughter.
Speaker 1: So I actually I actually actually called some x's one time because you don't remember how Clubhouse used to be real lit and they were playing one of the rooms that was and it was playing a video from like YouTube basically saying all women crazy type shit, right, So the dude was challenging all the women in the room, like, Okay, we need we need to talk to y'all. Last couple of exes, Like, none of my exes, even the fucking craziest, had anything really crazy to say about me. So it's possible, Jordan, is what I'm getting to. It's possible.
Speaker 6: You know. I appreciate you meet me in the middle road on that.
Speaker 1: What's your sign though, before you get out of here.
Speaker 2: Sagittarius Okay, Sagittarius Okay.
Speaker 1: I like Sagittarius. Sagittarius be tricking a little bit. Like the men, they're gonna they're gonna spend some money on you, tam I'm gonna tell you that right now. They're generous. I'll say that, thoughtful.
Speaker 2: Any last thing you would like to say to leave a lasting impression.
Speaker 6: Whoever wins your love, that's that's the real champion. It's an honor to be able to be in consideration. I feel like I shot best shot and uh, happy early Valentine's Day.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Jordan.
Speaker 1: I like Jordan's for sure, Jordan, this is great.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. For joining us, and we'll definitely be in contact because we're gonna let our listeners decide who gets a date with me.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, for sure? For sure? Yeah and if and if you Yeah, for sure. I'll just keep an eye out for that.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, y'all, Okay, you too.
Speaker 1: All right, y'all. So that was our first contestant, Jordans. We'll be back after this commercial with our second contestant. Y'all stay tuned, all right, y'all, So we are back. This is we talk back.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: For the love of Tam Bam. This week for Valentine, we are trying to find her a date. Okay, so we do have contestant number two. His name is Nico. Introduce yourself. Nico to our listeners.
Speaker 4: Thank you for having me. My name is Nico from the b X, New York b X. All Right, I don't think you guys need any other contestants. I mean, get rid of number one. If I'm number two, let's cancel number three. I mean there's nobody better, so forget.
Speaker 1: I like that energy, Nico.
Speaker 2: Nico, what's b X, I don't know what that is?
Speaker 4: That is the BRONX, I mean b X I mean, it's so synonymous with New York, but it is from the Bronx, the dirtiest barrow in New York City.
Speaker 1: All right, from Brooklyn. I heard they be stealing a lot.
Speaker 2: We don't do that.
Speaker 4: That's what bok Brooklyn is. Boo, as you compare to the Bronx, We're still hood in the Bronx.
Speaker 2: Oh well, listen, I'm in Brooklyn.
Speaker 4: But you like hood niggas because I'm a little hood.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you know what. I'm not opposed to a little hood. So okay, okay, tell us, all right, what do you do for a living, Nico.
Speaker 4: Well, I'll drive forklifts, right, but I'm not just an average forklift driver, right, So when trucks pull up the big construction sites, I'm the guy that pulls all of the wood, all of those heavy materials that come off the truck for big skyscrapers. So I'm a big time forklift driver. Okay, all right. This is not no little warehouse taking pallettes off the you know, the little shelves over there. I'm talking decent money. I mean, depends on what you think decent money is.
Speaker 1: So you helped rebuild a trade center.
Speaker 4: Not the trade Center, but other buildings in New York City, absolutely, a few big ones.
Speaker 2: So you can work with your hands.
Speaker 4: Oh man, I can work with my hands, my mouth, you know, my feet.
Speaker 7: All that.
Speaker 1: I had with that I don't do. Yeah, that wasn't one of my questions, but yeah, might as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, listen, I'm trying to within how many how long is this interview here?
Speaker 1: As long as guy, I got a.
Speaker 4: Lot of lengthy time, right, So I'm trying to give you the true version of who I am within these few minutes. So ask me anything.
Speaker 2: What's your idea of the perfect first date?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: Perfect? Faith? See, my perfect first date isn't traditional. You know, in most cases, a guy wants to take you out for dinner, a movie, and all that sort of jazz. So because I also did I tell you guys, I'm a chef as well in the evening, so I drive fork lifts at night and I work at a restaurant in the evening. I don't it's a pretty known restaurant in New York City, so I don't want to put it out because I don't want people to know where I work. But I'm also a chef at the restaurant, so I'm seeing all that to say that my perfect evening is you coming over to my place and me cooking dinner. Fee And I know, I know you're gonna say, hey, you know, I don't know you. You could be, you know, a serial killer. I'm tired of hear that, you know what I mean, Like, listen, let's let's jump. Let's get out of the box, all right and do something a little different, take some risks and date it.
Speaker 2: What would you cook for me?
Speaker 4: So my go to dish would be sea.
Speaker 1: Bass I love sassi.
Speaker 4: Che laine, sea bass wraw caught you.
Speaker 1: Know, no farm raised from costco.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, ohh so you know you know, but it's about It's about how you cook it and season and all of that.
Speaker 1: Okay, you a chef girl, he'd be lifting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, come on, wrong, chef, I can.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to tell you tech too, So you know, two tech?
Speaker 1: What's your nationality? Because you sound like a my boss a little bit.
Speaker 4: I'm half black and half Italian. It's funny you say that. Okay, Okay, my family has sides to the Geneviech family. But he don't want to get into that.
Speaker 2: So I guess this hold on no, let me ask you this before you ask that. Is your mother black or your father?
Speaker 1: That's important? Now, that's important.
Speaker 4: My father's brought my mother's a child.
Speaker 2: So you kind of drakish white.
Speaker 4: No, my father is black. You're usually more of what your father is if you're a young man.
Speaker 1: Now, Okay, are your parents so together?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: Absolutely not. I don't think my mom and my dad were ever together.
Speaker 1: Okay, so your mom is a side bitch. Excuse me, I'm sorry your mom raised you. She didn't mean that, like, no, we're just trying to understand the family dynamic.
Speaker 4: My mom was kind of a bitch sometimes, all right, So I'm not offended.
Speaker 7: But but she she may do what she had, and I think she thought she was in a relationship with my dad, you know, but she's so happened to be the side bitch.
Speaker 4: Without knowing.
Speaker 1: As long as she's not an habitual side bitch.
Speaker 4: I mean no, no, that was that was her first and last side bitch, you know. Extravaganza.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know, we talk about gender roles a whole lot in the black community. I don't know what Italians do, but do you believe in traditional gender roles in relationships? Or do you prefer a more modern approach like fifty to fifty.
Speaker 4: Well, I grew up in that. I grew up in a black household, like even though you know, my dad wasn't always there, right, so, but my mom grew up I mean my mom, she we grew up in the hood, in the Bronx, so it wasn't I didn't grow up around Italians so to speak. So gender roles are important, but I do that we have to grow as a society. And if women want to be considered equal and want to you know, you don't want want equal pay and all that sort of jazz which they they've you know, a lot of them have earned that right and deserve it. Then and you, if you can bring this to the table, then we have to change, you know, the tradition, and women have to call up some of that bread too.
Speaker 2: So so no, you don't believe, No, in.
Speaker 4: Some instances, for example, I don't. I do think that a woman should be the one to cook and clean more so, but if the man is going to ask for a woman to bring some money to the table, then he has to chime in and help out with those things as well. You know, it can't be just one side, so I feel you.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's fair.
Speaker 4: Your chef, I'm doing all the damn cooking.
Speaker 1: Anyway, that's a plus. Yeah, I can cook them.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What's something you've learned from past from the show you've heard?
Speaker 4: I've heard, Yes, of course I watched it. How can I not watch the show all the time? I'm loving, madly in love with you?
Speaker 6: So on.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's something you learned from past relationships?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: I mean that's a broad question. I mean, can you be more specific? I've learned so many things from relationships.
Speaker 2: Is your greatest takeaway?
Speaker 4: My greatest takeaway from a past relationship is I would said, Yeah, my greatest lesson would be to give poor a little bit more into yourself, you know, a little bit more than that I've done in the past, and being in relationships, you know, whereas the boys and pour it into the personal.
Speaker 1: Home given a lot, I understand that. Yeah, I think we can not.
Speaker 4: Really getting a hundred percent right maybe like seventy eighties.
Speaker 1: You're not trying to punish my friend, are you. You're coming?
Speaker 4: I mean, listen, it's going to be a better version of me.
Speaker 1: Because you've learned from those things.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, because she's gonna want the best version of me. The best version of me is somebody that you know, if I care about myself a little bit.
Speaker 1: So, what's like, what's the toxic trait from one of those exes that you secretly love? Like, what isout really love and a partner?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Man, that's a good question because, to be honest, toxicity is subjective. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: What people, That's what I'm saying. So like, say, for instance, you know some people are like, oh, my man, ain't crazy about me like that I don't want him, And I'm like, nah, bitch, that's retarded, I don't want that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, I honestly I like for my lady to be a little possessive at times, like a little extra jealous, like ready to fight a bit, but not really you know what I'm saying, Just like, get all hype and act like act like you fucking care, and you know what I'm saying, You need to show me that you're a little jealous. If you ain't about that action, then I don't know.
Speaker 2: So you like you want me to slap you a little bit, Yeah.
Speaker 4: A little physical where the fuck you going like little don't go crazy, you know, but little abuse meant a little mini abuse.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like that.
Speaker 4: I could take it. I'm strong.
Speaker 2: Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
Speaker 4: Well, right now, I have six children, right, so my goal has always.
Speaker 2: Been to have met that question in the beginning.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so listen, listen, I'm forty seven years old, even though people say I look like I look thirty. So you know, I've had quite a quite a few years, you know, with the opportunity to make some kids. So I did that. I take it full advantage of that. And but just so you know, it's only two baby mamas, all right, because I know you were thinking, oh my god, this guy has five baby mamas. It was two baby mamas. And I take care of all of my kids, but I really want ten kids, honestly, So support no no, no. Me, Me and my two baby mothers. We get along phenomenally, and I take care of the kids without the government being involved because I know how to pick my baby mamas. You know, I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So you're a breeder, is what I'm hearing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, something something in that short because and I want to keep breeding. So five years from now, I want to have four more.
Speaker 2: Children, Oh my god.
Speaker 4: And I'm gonna I'm gonna kind of go off at ten. Listen, I gotta spread my seed and leave a lineage on this earth there, you know what I mean. And hopefully Tammy would be the one to give me the four kids that I want. Yeah, you know, he's inspired me. He's inspired me.
Speaker 2: Do you want a wife?
Speaker 1: Oh shit?
Speaker 4: So I mean, why do we have to follow the tradition of wife and husband?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 4: Like, I'm not Christian, so I don't you know, I'm not going to be at a church, you know, with a priest trying to marry. So I figured, I don't think we need marriage. Marriage. To me, it doesn't hold anyway. I think I can be loyal and very given to a woman without being married.
Speaker 1: So what if Tammy can't give you these four kids? Right, you know, because we are women of a certain age. I'm not saying that she may not be able to give you too, but a whole four Well, listen, what are you planning? Would you then have these other kids by somebody else, possibly in relationship?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Absolutely, see you think the way I think I love how you think?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 4: So I mean, we're really progressive. We're living in a progressive world. And if you love a person and you know something that is deeply or she deeply watched, right, allow it to be so just to surrogate mom, somebody that's willing to get pregnant and we'll raise the kids ourselves. Now another thing, and they have a lot of drugs out here that will make make women have twins, will help women have twins. Right, so maybe Tam could just do two pregnancies, twins and twins four. I think she can. She can bang that out. Tam looks strong, like like a woman that may you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Are you a Hebrew Israelite?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, not okay, just asking.
Speaker 4: I mean no, no, that I'm not. I mean, if she's open to it, like it's something I will put off the table. But right now I don't have the energy for more than one. I'm getting older. I mean, I haven't got to that place yet where you don't need any any help. But you know, I'm not no spring checking.
Speaker 1: It works, is what I'm hear.
Speaker 4: Works perfectly fine. I'm dreading the day that it doesn't. But you know, hopefully Tim could keep it working.
Speaker 1: We might need to ask about blood pressure. Maybe we should have told the contestants to have a blood pressure cuff.
Speaker 4: And my blood pressure is great right now.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I have any other questions?
Speaker 1: Do you ag? I guess that's it. Okay, we go.
Speaker 2: Lighting up over there.
Speaker 4: I need to lighten up.
Speaker 1: You said, yeah, what are you are?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 1: Are you smoking?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, I smoke marijuana. So I'm soaking a little, a little pre roll right now.
Speaker 1: A great match.
Speaker 4: What does it? Is it my voice sound like I'm a smoker.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I heard you like flicking the I was just asking because you know, I think that I don't know. For me, cigarettes would definitely be like an.
Speaker 4: I've never smoked a cigarette?
Speaker 2: Yeah, cigarette never.
Speaker 4: So listen, let me ask Tam some questions really quick. You know what I'm saying. If I'm trying to make my not wife but baby mama, you know you know what I'm saying. What do you want out of relationship to a husband?
Speaker 2: I want to Yeah, so.
Speaker 4: I would I would have to really budge and fall into that to that society's tradition, you know.
Speaker 2: Not necessarily. Society is just mine for him. You know, I want to be a wife. I don't want to just be a longtime girlfriend.
Speaker 4: Or would tell me what makes a difference? Right outside of like, because you can buy you can purchase property together without being married. Right, two people are gonna be able to deed. You guys can obviously live in the same household, have children, live a fruitful life without you know, some paperwork saying that you guys are marriage. So you give me a perfect example what makes a difference.
Speaker 2: It's not just about the paperwork. For me. I come from a Christian home and I want my union ordained by God. That's important to me. You know, I got you.
Speaker 4: I respect it. I respect religion.
Speaker 1: They can technically be ordained by God. But what happens now in society is where the courts have to also, that's part of it. Can you be married without the courts? Yes, yes, God we do it that way.
Speaker 4: Like So I'm Muslim, just so you know, not an israel life, but I am Muslim, So I'll be willing to marry a woman in an the Islamic center right with the iman there, but not through the state, not with the paperwork. So that's that's all dained by God.
Speaker 1: And everything else.
Speaker 2: But you say, like you you know you listen to the show, but you have had to have heard that I eat bacon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean that was what those are one of the things that was a deal breaker. But I said to myself, once time spent some time around me, right, and she feels my energy in my disposition, I'll get her to stop eating bacon, and no time, so you'll be a turkey bacon eater within three months. No fuck on my fork.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's strict around here.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 4: So you living and die by some bacon?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I'm not you know, that's it's I could get rid of it, honestly.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right. My last question to you, Tam, how long do you.
Speaker 2: Feel I thought we were in the nigga's house he interview.
Speaker 4: Listen, I'm taking over the show, all right, that's it. So I want to know how long is there a certain amount of time that it would take for you to give up the buns after dating somebody?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's enough.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's that's a legitimate question. I mean, what's the time period before you feel like, oh, I'm comfortable enough to be intimate with a man. I don't think that's an unreasonable question. We're adults here.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll answer this question. I was going to hang up on you, but I'll answer the question. I don't think there's a timeline, you know. I go off the energy, So whenever the energy feels right, that's when it will happen.
Speaker 4: I respect it. I lived by those rooms as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there is no right time. But you know, out of all the things that you could have asked you wanted to know about.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm a very person. I'm sorry, very blunt.
Speaker 1: What's your what's your about it? Oh?
Speaker 5: Bye?
Speaker 1: Let's hang up on this nigga right, let's hang up on as Italian right now?
Speaker 3: They really really yeah, go ahead, this was really good.
Speaker 2: You're seemed like a great guy. And we're gonna let our listeners decide who they choose for me, so we'll see what happens next.
Speaker 4: Sounds good to me, Bang on me, Go ahead, A Jane.
Speaker 1: Nico Nico Nico. I don't know, man, it sounds like you signed up for a cult of some.
Speaker 4: Story tam would be safe. So I got a feeling the agent is gonna be on my side. The rest of the guys have done, so go ahead. And picked your choice. I'll be ready when you you know, when you call them already.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, we appreciate you.
Speaker 1: All right, y'all, we are back from break and this week's episode is for the love of tam Bank. All Right, y'all, we are back from break in. This week's episode is for the love of Tam Bamon. We are back with our third contestant, mister Willie.
Speaker 2: What's your last name?
Speaker 5: Williams?
Speaker 1: Williams, Willie Williams.
Speaker 2: Willy Williams is crazy.
Speaker 1: It's easy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, don't forget it. Don't forget it.
Speaker 2: Tell us a little bit about yourself, WILLI.
Speaker 5: Oh, okay, cool. You know, I'm forty years old, I'm out of Georgia. I'm in it prior military. I have one child, you know, right now, just living enjoying life, looking for my lady.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Okay, interesting, Willie? All right?
Speaker 1: Are you? Are you looking to be married within the next four to five with in the next one to two years. Let's just feed this up a bit, you know, because we forty.
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely absolutely, I think you know right now? Yeah, yeah, I'm forty for sure. I'm I'm just real intentional, you know, my next few moves are very intentional. So I would love for it to turn out in that situation. I don't want to rush nothing, but yeah, it's very possible. I could be married if I find that right person. You know, if Tam Bam ought to act right, we might be able to do that.
Speaker 2: You know, I know how to act, okay, actually taking acting classes right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I believe it.
Speaker 1: What's what's your love language? I know a lot of people have a combination of them, but what uh what would you say your love languages?
Speaker 5: You know, I do like physical touch, you know, that's that's always a plus. You know, I don't know, man, I would say yeah, but I mean for me, you know, I don't want to just stick to what people say. I think for me, a real big is communication. You know, we could talk through a lot of stuff like that's important to me because it, uh, if we choose each other, that we choose each other, but we can't communicate, it's a problem. So you know, effectively communicating, that's my that's my love language.
Speaker 2: What are your deal breakers, Willie?
Speaker 5: Oh? My deal breakers?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, So a woman that doesn't have emotional intelligence, you know, she gets all upset and no accountability. It's real big no accountability. That's just that sucks, you know what I'm saying, Like you always feel like you have fault. You know, that's not that's that's why.
Speaker 1: So you experienced a lot in your previous relationships.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's something I experienced a lot of women period. To be honest, you know, taking is a winner. But yeah, na I think and then if she's not funny, you know, I need that to be able to sit back and laugh. So she ain't funny. She always serious, taking these jokes too serious, and we ain't gonna make it. To be honest, we ain't gonna make it.
Speaker 2: That's that's actually important to me too.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, but you know what sometimes with women, like the jokes was funny until they became your girl. Yeah, your jokes ain't funny no more.
Speaker 5: That's always my problem, okay, Jay always and that's what I don't like, you know. So we'll see how that works out. We have to give it back to the street. She getting these attitudes. We had to get up out of here.
Speaker 2: What's your hitting talent?
Speaker 5: Will uh? I could do the helicopter.
Speaker 1: Na, I mean I didn't act the last I kind of did, but we didn't get any visual.
Speaker 5: I play a couple of instruments. I play a couple of instruments. You know, I don't know that's really hidden, but you know that's my thing.
Speaker 2: I like to play a couple of instruments.
Speaker 1: Yeah, women, musicians.
Speaker 5: What's hey say that again?
Speaker 2: What's your perfect date idea? Like, if you were taking out, where would you want to take me?
Speaker 5: I think it would be, you know, let's see, I would I would like to go get something to eat, obviously, you know, let's get that out the gate, get some real nice, real nice plate, and then I would think, uh, I want to do a comedy show. I think a comedy show would be pretty dope, sit back and have some good laughs, and then uh ended with a couple of drinks somewhere in the lounge, you know, and then at the end of the night, you know, a little cuddle, nothing crazy, you know, a couple of booty rubs in the night with we ain't got to do too much after that.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's what's your favorite black movie couple? And why?
Speaker 5: Hmmm? Well, you know I got too because one is a movie I'm gonna just rock with, you know, I gotta rock with Love Jones. You know what I'm saying. Okay, that's my first one and the second one. I'm gonna have to say. It's not a movie, but it's a show. I'm gonna say, Issa and Lawrence from Insecure rock with them. You know, it's ups and downs. I think that's the closest thing to the modern love with you know, social media and all that shit included. You know, I think that one. I like that one. I like them too.
Speaker 2: Okay, did you say you wanted more kids?
Speaker 5: What's y'all's favorite black couples.
Speaker 1: I mean I would say Love Jones too, you know, because I just feel like that's a lot of people's story. It's just that situation, ship complicated, you know what I'm saying back and forth?
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of people.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's it's a little toxic. And I think that people like toxicity and they don't want to admit to it though. It's like a sixth love language. A lot a lot of people just don't recognize they actually like, we don't like it too easy, gotta be a little little thunder, Yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's mine. If I don't be honest, they're not black people. The notebook.
Speaker 5: Okay, but.
Speaker 2: It's such a beautiful story. He just loved her so much, their whole life to the end. You know, it was a beautiful story. It had his ups and downs too. You know.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe he can bring you to Charleston to go to Cypress Garden. You know that that's that uh water scene.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, that's where it was. Are you familiar with South Carolina.
Speaker 5: Willie, No, I mean not really. I try to stay from that area, but I'll pull.
Speaker 1: Up for you, you know, date location. Okay, I'm just giving you some hints. Big Wooly.
Speaker 5: I appreciate and appreciate the oop. I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: What do you think how do you handle disagreements?
Speaker 5: That's a good question. Like I said, I think communication is huge, So uh, I would want to definitely, like, we need to get to the route. But whatever it is, that's number one. You might be lashing out because it's something else from last week and it's reminded of or something like that that we didn't speak about. So I want to sit down and get to the route. And I think once we actually put it on the table, you tell me how you feeling. I'll tell you why I feel a certain way about this. I think we should be able to move on, you know, and I think it should be something that lingers, because then it turns into more. You know, let's just get it over and knock it out, go to bed angry. Well, you know, I mean, I don't know if it's a you know, everybody says that I don't want to go to bed angry, but sometimes, you know, you might need a couple of extra hours before we actually had this conversation because of a we might be still fuming over it, and you know, it could be a misunderstanding. But if we need to go to bed, you know, as long as I get to hold you, you know you ain't you can be upset. As long as I can hold you, we'll we'll talk about it in the morning.
Speaker 2: So I gotta say this. Really, if I'm said, please.
Speaker 5: Don't touch me, oh you don't want me to touch.
Speaker 2: You, I'm gonna want you to touch me.
Speaker 5: You don't want me to touch you for sure?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: So are you are you to type like for me? Like I need to calm down first before we can have the station. But then some people want to do it right now, Like, no, you can't walk away with yes right now.
Speaker 5: Yes. See that's what I'm saying. See that's aggressive, Like that's what I mean. I would like I'll let it sit. But I don't want you walking around slamming doors, you know, walking like doing all that shit either, you know, So let's sit down and if you need a minute, I'll give you a minute, you know, sit down and watch you some housewives. I don't know what you're watching these days, you know, they take get your mind right, and then uh, you know, come back with some food or something to sit back and eat, and you know, then I talk with you gently. You know, you got to start it out like that. I'll set the tone and see how.
Speaker 1: You respond and into the mask. Did you say you wanted more kids?
Speaker 5: Uh, I'm open to it. M Okay, you know I'm open to it. I wouldn't say yes to say no. You know, I think we got to be on the same page with that because right now I'm thinking legacy. You know, I'm business minded. So if if it happens, it happens. If not, you know, we'll we'll see what happens.
Speaker 2: What's your go to karaoke song?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 5: South side, little kiky on what.
Speaker 4: Snip it?
Speaker 5: When y'all hear it, get up and do it.
Speaker 1: If an ex had to describe you in one sentence, what do you think or what would you say? They would actually say about you?
Speaker 5: Ship It depends on the X, but so you know, I would think they would say I was funny. You know, I'm a provider, you know, a pleaser, okay, and heads charl you know it might be a little stubborn sometimes, So I think those are big things they would say.
Speaker 2: Okay, what one quality you admire most in other people?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 5: These days, if somebody can just you know, being kind you know, like I guess like because you know, everybody's having a different kind of day. So if I run to somebody and you just got an attitude or you know you're coming off nasty, like you just never know who you're talking to. So you know, if I'm walking with you, and especially my lady, we're out somewhere, I've been with people that just got a little like like a little snap to them. Aunt of time talking to people. You know, I don't like ther so uh, being kind of people because you know, you put out what you want in return. So that's what I like.
Speaker 1: So would you say that's like a green flag that would like make you instantly? Yeah, you're you're absolute person passion.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if she's people are smile when they see her and you know, because of her energy, and that makes me, you know, want to be around them more too.
Speaker 2: So Willie, what is it about me that you liked that made you want to participate in this?
Speaker 5: You know, I mean, you know, first off, I was physical is already there, beautiful, you have a very beautiful smile, you know from what I've seen on the shows and her. You know, you like to make jokes, you know, and I can help you with that. I think I can help you touch up some of these jokes, you know what I'm saying, which is not wrong with that, but uh, those things stood out to me, you know what I'm saying. Black and beautiful, you know, and you do got a little you know, you got some cheeks back there as well. Absolutely, absolutely there all positive things, but you know that's from from Afar. I have to see what it's like in real life as far as you as a person. So that's what peap my interest.
Speaker 2: Thank you Willie for noticing m.
Speaker 1: Thank you for noticing this ass.
Speaker 2: I was talking about my smile, ye, smile, absolutely all right, if you were stranded on a desert island, a deserted island, and you could bring only three things, what would they be?
Speaker 5: And by myself.
Speaker 1: Know if y'all were stranded, you and town.
Speaker 5: Mm hm oh that's a good question.
Speaker 2: Mm.
Speaker 1: We're trying to see if you're a nigga who knew how to chop. Would Okay?
Speaker 2: Uh, I'm gonna tell you my three things so then you can base yours off of what I'm already bringing. All right, you bring some pussy, I'm joking.
Speaker 5: All right, you got to stay warming, and I got to stay warm, and I.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna bring a lighter. We need fire, all right, for sure because if we boil any water, we can survive off of it. And the cell phone beach, we gotta calls somebody to get us out of here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, for sure. Uh yeah, I would definitely bring a knife, you know what I'm saying, so we can be at a chop. Like you said, I need to you know, ax or something to get be able to build something for us that's off the rip.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: You already got the fire, so I'm gonna have to. I'm gonna bring a gun, you know, just in case something else I need. I got a rifle. I'm ready to go, just in case we need to shoot something. I ain't really trying to chase no food down, you know, I'm trying to shoot it down and let you cook it. And then, uh, I'm gonna bring a blanket. You know what I'm saying. That's a thorough So when I build this little tent, we could be you know, we can be bundled up after you cook for us.
Speaker 1: Okay, so he's in traditional roles. You know you're you're gonna be good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me know. I'm gonna cook. But that's fine.
Speaker 5: I don't mind, man, Absolutely, we'll be all right.
Speaker 1: Well, my last question is what is black love to you?
Speaker 5: Black love to me is just mandatory, you know. Uh. I think that, Uh it's how we'll like prevail in the years to come. I think it's so mandatory. It's like as far as legacy, not just individual just legacy as a whole for black people. You know, when I talk to a lot of friends, now, there's so many of us that aren't married, you know, or a lot of us don't even want to be married, you know. So I know that if I think about just black wealth, I think that's a key and a key component for us in the future. But also I just think it's just like, you know, just black love just looks so good. If it looks like it's it's just you know, I ain't been in it so long, but it's just it's just where I want to be.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 5: It feels like home when I'm in there. It's like, oh, yeah, I'm good, this is this is a good feeling.
Speaker 2: How long ago was your last relationship?
Speaker 5: Man, it's been a while, you know, maybe it's you know, like maybe like six years. You know, she.
Speaker 1: Asian or something. Was she outside of the community, she was born, she was one.
Speaker 2: If you ever dated outside of the community, Uh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I have better.
Speaker 5: Oh, I think that's on an individual basis. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You just got that fire, Okay, I heard it was different gut, like a little curve to it or something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they got they got that bush too. They got a different kind of bush. It's thick as hell. Yeah, it's a lot going on down here.
Speaker 2: Relaxingly, come there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she got be going out memory life, right, just tell.
Speaker 2: Us one last thing that you would want us to remember. You buy our listeners to vote for you.
Speaker 5: Oh oh, they're voting over here, all right. I mean I'm clearly the choice. I'm the one, you know. It's these other dudes. They cool, They kind of the dude you like you. Oh yeah, he was nice, but he really didn't leave that effect on me. That's that's what WILLI is gonna do. You know what I'm saying, Big Daddy, Willie is coming through. Baby, I got you. You know what I'm saying. Nah, But really, it's just gonna be a good time. It's gonna be a great life. It's gonna be the life that you really dreamt about. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's come on, Willie. Okay, we know them dreams. You know we love fairy.
Speaker 5: Tales absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 1: This is amazing.
Speaker 5: Thank you, will all right, Well listen, y'all have a great day.
Speaker 1: Beautiful you for joining.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was so much fun. You're all right, that was fun. I did enjoy it, and for the most part, all of them seem okay. I mean that middle one was a little different, but all of them, like, you know, nice guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I uh I actually like, Yeah, number two, I don't know about that dude. Man, he just sellbody your eyes and the jammis one somewhere in the Bronx. It doesn't sound appeasing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know he's gonna fill me up with kids and then leave me. Yes, that's what I think. I don't know. But contested one and three.
Speaker 1: They were pretty nice. Now, so I think our listeners they're gonna have a tough time deciding. I don't know. I don't know which one I would pick for you. They both sound pretty good though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe I just go out with all three of them. No listen recording. Everybody picked, y'all. So we're gonna put the post up. It should be up by the time you've heard this. Go ahead and slide in the d MS and tell us who is it? Is it Jordan's, is it Nico or is it Willie?
Speaker 1: Thank God me, big Wille Big You saw that post was like Niggain't nobody ever called you? LA said no nigga ever never. But I cannot wait, okay for the results for today's show. Anyway, you guys, we gotta do this more often. If you don't. If these these guys don't work out. We might have to do this quarterly until you get you a nigga.
Speaker 2: Right and now just gonna go on a date and see how it goes. You know this is fun though, are y'all? Oh, let me tell y'all this. I can't see any of these men. I can't see them, So it's just based off of what they're saying, you know. So y'all getting this say anything I'm getting. I know you're gonna be like, we can't see these niggas either, can I? So I see them, AJ seed them. I haven't seen them, but I didn't want it to be just about or even about how they look. I wanted to be about who they are.
Speaker 1: So oh, what is that? Love us blind? Love us blind, for the love of Tam Bam, for the love of Tam Bam, the Love is Blind edition period.
Speaker 2: So let's see all.
Speaker 1: Right, Y'allso if you enjoyed this episode, y'all, tune in every Thursday on a Black effect Ieheart radio app or wherever you get your podcasts. This is your co host AJ Holiday two point zero on Instagrams kicking Tam and it's Tam Bam.
Speaker 2: And even if I don't love any of these guys. I love y'all. I love y'all, love.
Speaker 1: Them too, You love all other strangers.
Speaker 2: Just love the no I mean if I don't like, fall in love, if I fall in love with them, I love you guys. I'm in love with y'all already. Happy Valentine's Day.
Speaker 1: Happy Valentine's Day. We hope y'all bitches listen. Hopefully our niggas ain't waste all any money on some poulais. You saw young t t.
Speaker 2: This remember speaking now.
Speaker 1: Uh. It never holds your heart.
Speaker 2: Never holds your heart.
Speaker 1: This is by