Speaker 1: Kabooms.
Speaker 2: If you thought four hours a day, twelve hundred minutes a week was enough, think again. He's the last remnants of the Old Republic, a soul fashion of fairness. He treats crackheads in the ghetto gutter the same as the rich pill poppers in the penthouse.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: It's a clearinghouse of hot takes. Break free for something special. The Fifth Hour with Ben Mallard starts right now.
Speaker 3: In the air everywhere and Sunday, Sunday, Sunday, it is another week of NFL football, and we are here hanging out with you on the Fifth Hour.
Speaker 4: Every day.
Speaker 1: It's a mail bag kind of a Sunday and.
Speaker 4: Day.
Speaker 5: I don't know about you. I got old pepping my step here. I'm a little brighter here. The Dodgers have taken the first new freaking.
Speaker 1: Games of the World Series.
Speaker 5: They have held serve at home now and the Dodgers are Dodgers. Danny, our little gutty Dodgers, who spend more money than everyone, are two wins away from a championship. The Yankees have to win four of the next five games. The math on that Danny is not in favor of the New York Yankees at all.
Speaker 1: Hallelujah. Take that for data.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I don't know about you, Benny, but I have my big illegal box of fireworks ready to go. If we get two more ws.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, it's gonna be a partay in the city and oh my god, parade. They didn't get to do that back in you know the covid y, Yeah, stupid COVID. Now before we get to the mailbag, though, Danny, I thought, since this is our last fifth hour podcast before Halloween, and we're probably too old for Halloween at this point, Danny, we're you know, boring guys, unless we're not. But I thought, we do this every year, so why would this year be different. I came across the ten most popular Halloween candies in the United States. Now I have the list in front of me. Okay, I have the list. You do not have the list, Danny. You do not have access to this. So I I thought what we would do is have you play and I'll tell you if you're right or not and how many I'm gonna I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Set my tim around this.
Speaker 5: We're gonna set it for let's see, we'll do it for three minutes, all right, In three minutes of time. How many of the top ten and these are all major candies?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: How many top ten can Danny g name? What do you think? Danny?
Speaker 5: Out of the and this is the entire United States ten most popular Halloween candies as we head into Halloween twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: This is according to Candy.
Speaker 5: Store whatever that is their findings Candy Store.
Speaker 4: I'm thinking I could get five of the ten.
Speaker 5: All I think you can do better than that. These are all major candies. Okay, set my clock at three minutes and hold on a second.
Speaker 1: You're on your way and go.
Speaker 4: Eminem's has to be on there.
Speaker 5: That is the number one candy. Yeah, Umber, All right.
Speaker 4: We think it's funny because some of the country says Reces but it's actually Reeses. So I'm gonna say Reesees is on there, Danny, Peanut butter cup.
Speaker 1: We've now gotten the top two.
Speaker 4: Look at that.
Speaker 1: This is peanut butter cup is number two behind Eminem. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think they include eminem as in all eminem products, which is the regular Eminem, the peanut Eminem, the almond Eminem, the peanut butter.
Speaker 4: The next one that comes to mind for me, I love when I put these in the freezer KitKat.
Speaker 1: Kit. Cat not on the list.
Speaker 4: Not.
Speaker 1: Oh, come on, Cat, I do not see it on the list.
Speaker 4: All right, well, the little snack size of these are delicious snickers.
Speaker 1: Snickers. Uh, that's gotta be on there. Make the list.
Speaker 4: No, snow, what kind of who gayzy list is this? Let me see TwixT bar No, not on them the front door.
Speaker 5: You gotta think that the next couple are not They're not really chocolate candy. The next couple.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, so like sour patch kids that's number three, number three? Okay, maybe starbursts that is number five.
Speaker 5: Okay, you've got to You've got one two three of the top five.
Speaker 1: There's one more in the top. These are the most popular Halloween candies.
Speaker 4: Nerds not nerds. No, shoot, damn it.
Speaker 1: I think very colorful, bright colors. Uh. I don't like M and ms.
Speaker 4: But not kind of like oh duh, skittles. There you go, damn stupid. I actually ate a little snack pack of those last Thursday at our studio because somebody left them in the blue kitchen.
Speaker 1: Oh if you leave it in the blue kitchen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they left a box with all kinds of snack size Skittles, and I'm like, I'm not doing a lot of sugar, but I'm gonna take one of those.
Speaker 5: All right, Well, three minutes is up. You got the top five. Congratulate. I'd say four. You really led me down the skittles road. There, you got it, though, you got it. I had to take you to the water, but you drank the water. Number This is going to shock you. Number six. I like this candy, but not many people do. Hot Tomali's.
Speaker 4: No. I like those too. Those are good at the movie theater.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's a lot of kick to them, right, I mean they really put the chemicals in those things. No, Tomali's were harmed to make hot Tomali's. Number seven I don't like.
Speaker 1: People hate number seven. I don't like number seven.
Speaker 4: Candy corn in a small dose, I'm okay with those.
Speaker 1: It's like the you know what candy corn is.
Speaker 5: It's the Halloween version of those marshmallow Easter things. You know what I'm talking about. The you know those little marshmallow things are rather discussed. Oh the peeps, Yeah, peeps, that's it. Yeah, Hershey's kisses.
Speaker 4: Number eight, Okay, those that's strange.
Speaker 5: You end up popping those things like their popcorn and that's dangerous, man, I know, I know. Hershey's Mini Bars is on here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but they give you like the gross ones like the yellow what is that, mister goodbar are nasty.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: They throw all kinds of crap in there. And number ten. Now I like number ten. It's a controversial number ten, but it's one of my go to Halloween candies when I was a kid.
Speaker 1: Butterfinger.
Speaker 4: Oh, I like Butterfinger too. Those are another good one out of the freezer.
Speaker 1: Butterfinger, although sometimes get a little too hard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you got to leave them in the freezer, just for maybe fifteen minutes.
Speaker 5: They get a little too hard. And that sounded a dirty and what she said, Yeah, Butterfinger and Baby Ruth. I love that combination. My mom right up until the you know, last year she was alive and she got sick. But every halloweens would buy me a bag of Butterfinger and a bag of Baby Ruth. And I wondered why I got fat, But my mom loved me, wanted me to have Butterfinger and Baby Ruth. And she knew that when I was a little kid, I loved Butterfinger and Baby Ruth, and so she always would buy me those all the way. Some of the other Finis chocolate the most popular candy in the US more ms that was the number one candy in nine states, including Oregon, Vermont, and Washington. So big to do there for em and M's. They were the king of the castle.
Speaker 1: But enough of that, Danny. We have you know, we have, We have actual letters from actual listening time for Ohio.
Speaker 4: Al. It's this bag.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Al.
Speaker 1: It is the mail bag on this Sunday.
Speaker 5: The final Sunday in the month of October will be in November. You believe that insane? It is just zooming by. But these are actual messages. If you'd like to send a message, Real fifth Hour at gmail dot com or the Facebook page. But I really haven't used the Facebook page for this podcast in a while because we have enough of an audience now where I don't have to beg people to send questions in so.
Speaker 1: Which is great.
Speaker 5: But if you need me to remind you, I will occasionally post on Facebook, but mainly Real fifth Hour at gmail dot com. First one up is from Mac in Ohio or Ohio Mac.
Speaker 1: Isn't that the name of the conference? The MAC Conference? Anyway?
Speaker 5: Ohio Max says, hey, Ben and Danny. I love soup, I drink all I have all kinds of soup. But I had a question for you guys. At what point does soup become a sauce? And vice versa, at what point does a sauce become a soup?
Speaker 1: Keep up with your work. That's Mac somewhere in Ohio.
Speaker 5: He didn't how come he didn't say, Danny, Ohio is kind of a big state. He didn't say Cincinnati. He didn't say Columbus. He didn't say Cleveland, he didn't say some small town. He just said Ohio. I'm confused by that because don't most people say the city.
Speaker 1: But either way, this is a great question.
Speaker 5: Like all the sauces in the world, some of them are interchangeable where they could become a soup. You could have a barbecue sauce soup, couldn't you.
Speaker 4: I guess like I think of cream of chicken, for instance, And my mom used that as the base for a lot of dishes.
Speaker 5: She made, Well, how about like tomato tomato sauce, But there's tomato biss soup.
Speaker 4: How about Okay, all right, that's a good example.
Speaker 1: Right now.
Speaker 4: I oh, he's saying when it gets so thin that it then becomes or is it when it becomes so thick that it becomes a sauce?
Speaker 5: Question is at what point does something go from a soup to a sauce and vice versas, so from a sauce to a and I think you're what you're on too? Is I think you nailed it. A soup is a thicker dish and a sauce is a thinner dish.
Speaker 1: So that's it.
Speaker 5: However, there are exceptions the rule, like chicken soup is just liquid, but but it usually has chicken or they'll obviously chicken soup, they'll have chicken parts in there.
Speaker 1: Or I like Maza ball soup. The star of the show's the matza.
Speaker 4: That's right. It's hardy, but it has a broth which is just like water.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and and Mac, you might want to get out and you know, see the sun.
Speaker 1: I know you're in Ohio. You probably won't see the sun.
Speaker 4: What is your What is your favorite soup? Ben if you had to go to.
Speaker 5: So, my favorite soup is French onion soup. That is the king of all soups. I love French onion soup with the cheese wrapped around the bowl. Oh yeah, I have not had a lot of good French onion in La. If anybody listening in La knows a great French onion place, I had been told. I think we told this story on the podcast that the great restaurant in Burbank that I go to for the for the cheesebread, the Smokehouse. I was told they have pretty good French onion soup. Must have been having a bad day when I went there wasn't very good. It wasn't as as I My favorite place is in New York. When I visit my brother in the city. There there's a really really good French dip place in Manhattan. I haven't really found a great one out here, but that's my my go to. And then I love Mozza ball soup. You know that's Jewish penicillin growing up, so from my childhood. And the top in La I would say the top one is a Canter's Deli over on Fairfax. That is the top one. What about you, Danny.
Speaker 4: Something about creamy tomato soup with a grilled cheese sandwich on a cold winter day. Dummy love dipping that grilled cheese sandwich into tomato soup. But I don't like chunks of tomato in there.
Speaker 1: All right, there you go.
Speaker 5: Well, thank you Mac. You just filled five minutes of time on the podcast.
Speaker 4: And made us very hungry.
Speaker 5: I have not had tomato bit like my wife would make. She loves making grilled cheese, so sometimes she would make grilled cheese and then like a little tomato.
Speaker 4: Oh she makes great grilled cheese. She did that for one of your ugly sweater parties.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, the double sided grilled cheese is so good, Mike. In the city Tommy Lasorda lived in for over fifty years. Bullets it right, Sinny says, Hello, Ben and Dodger. G You know a fun fact, Danny. I know you don't normally go this way, but if you drive up I five from central Orange County and you drive past Disneyland on your way to la there is a stretch of highway. I think we talked about this, but not everyone hears every show dedicated to Tommy Lasorta and in memory of the great Tommy Disorta, and it's that section that goes through Fulloton anyway. Mike says, I've been a couple of I've been on a couple of cruises.
Speaker 1: In my life.
Speaker 5: So I think I can help Danny g with his claustrophobia problem. It's the least I can do after the latest collapse of his raiders.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how are your chargers doing there, buddy.
Speaker 1: He says.
Speaker 5: You know, you know how when you look through the wrong end of a telescope or binoculars, everything seems much further away.
Speaker 1: Just tape a pair of binoculars to your face.
Speaker 5: Whenever you're in your room, you know, like you're staying in a penthouse suite. Now, if that doesn't work, try sleeping with the door open.
Speaker 1: Sign Mike.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, thank you for that, Mike. Any cruise update, Danny, any more news? I sent you a story about a cruise ship the other.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, thank you for that wonderful story that you shared.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I'm here. I'm here to help.
Speaker 4: And yeah, what was it about disease all over a ship?
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, the mass infestation on a cruise ship and how everyone was getting sick and.
Speaker 1: There were roaches everywhere.
Speaker 4: It was just it was just disgusting, super super excited for the prospect of this cruise. Now, after that story he sent me, we're in the fourth quarter of deciding. We're not sure yet, but still weighing options. And this will be the big Christmas cruise. If you do do it, you'll be gone Christmas. It would be yeah, And we have to decide here in the next few days.
Speaker 5: All right, Very good, Steve writes, and he says, Ben, do you feel bad as a Ram fan that your team was given a game that was rigged by the officials back on Thursday?
Speaker 1: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 5: I'm a Viking fan and I have not seen a car call that bad in years, So I don't I don't get I don't know if you saw the.
Speaker 4: Game, Danny, but did they still would have had to drive the length of the field.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they had it.
Speaker 5: It was second down and tend to go from their own five yard line. There was less than two minutes to go in the game. They had no timeouts. The Vikings and Sam Donald after the first quarter. It was the Jets version of Sam Donald. How was that rigged? That was a bad call. I'm not here. I'm gonna sit here and tell you that they got it right.
Speaker 1: They didn't get it right.
Speaker 5: There was obviously a face mask call in the end zone on Sam Donald. It wasn't rigged a rigged, a rigged situation would not have been that. So stop, you're all losers. Just eat the l The Vikings are coming back to Earth. They lost two games in the span of what five days, lost to the Lions, and now they lose here. So you know, that's the way it works, right.
Speaker 4: The more impressive win was, even after all those turnovers from Minshew, somehow the Rams were keeping the Raiders in that game. Raiders could have drove down the field there at the end and one if they had a quarterback or an O line that was functioning. Instead, your Rams defense was chasing Gardner Minshew in the wrong direction.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they really don't have much of a defense the Rams.
Speaker 4: It's you know, it's.
Speaker 5: Like you hope, it's kind of like baseball, throw it down the middle and hope the other team gets themselves out.
Speaker 1: That's the Rams defense.
Speaker 5: Just kind of stand there and hopefully the passes will be incomplete and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: But one thing I am happy about.
Speaker 5: And you know say, right now, even though the Raiders season has gone to hell and they've lost by my count, three games that they should have could have would have won if.
Speaker 1: They had, you know, played a little better.
Speaker 5: And I don't think they're that worse than the teams they played, the Broncos, the Steelers, and the Rams. At least, Danny, the game you went to, they won, So there is that, right, I know, in the greatest game in the world.
Speaker 1: But at least they won.
Speaker 5: You saw them win a game, and I don't know when they're going to win another game. I mean, my god, you got the Chiefs and then you go to.
Speaker 4: The Wait wait, wait, are you telling me they're not going to upset the Chiefs today.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, Danny, who.
Speaker 4: Was the last team to beat the Kansas City Chiefs?
Speaker 5: Right, lightning does not normally strike in the same time.
Speaker 4: Eight and O'Connell was the last quarterback to beat the great Patrick Mahomes.
Speaker 1: And if you remember, he was a decoy remember that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he didn't do anything after the first quarter. It was the Raiders defense.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And which is amazing because the Raiders look like their defense plays well for a half and then I guess they get tired and they need orange slices or something like that.
Speaker 4: It is so weird and inconsistent.
Speaker 5: There is no such thing as halftime adjustments. But whatever they're doing at halftime, they might want to stop because whatever they're.
Speaker 1: Doing is not working. I'm as I said, it's not going so well for them, all right? What is next? On the mailbag?
Speaker 5: Alf from Spirit Halloween writes in he says, gentlemen, do you guys still hand out candy on Halloween? If so, what would you do if two adult men rang your doorbell and they were dressed as Beloved nineteen eighties alien sitcom star and I Beloved a nineteen eighties alien sitcom star and Fergcat? Well, I would call the cops as what I would do, because there's major stokers.
Speaker 1: That's a big time stocker thing.
Speaker 5: He said, Would you invite them in and show them how the hot dogs are made? Or would you send them back to Fullerton and parts of unknown? Parts of the unknown?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I mean, I love you guys, You're great, but I think we should stay at a safe distance. And Plus, listen berg Cat or Ferg Dog or whatever he is.
Speaker 1: Fergie.
Speaker 5: I know he's roommates with Brian Finley, which is odd. Even though Finley got married, he's still roommates with him. So I can't interfere with that relationship.
Speaker 1: That would be wrong. So I can't do that.
Speaker 4: All.
Speaker 1: What's your playing, Danny. You're gonna be like everyone else.
Speaker 5: You're gonna go to Costco or Walmart and buy a five pound bag of candy. You will then have maybe five or six kids come by the house for candy and then be stuck with four and a half pounds of candy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then wind up eating the remaining candy. No, never do that, because you will stuff your own face with it. Instead, we continue up the hill here where we live, and we go into the wealthy, wealthy neighborhood where there's all these move V and TV directors and actors and famous people with big mansions, and we knock on their doors to get at least six dollars candy bars from them.
Speaker 5: Solid solid? Do they give the full sized candy bars out?
Speaker 2: All?
Speaker 4: They do? And we stand like loving parents on the sidewalk while our little decoys aka children go up to the door and get the candy bars.
Speaker 5: I think I remember you telling the story about this in previous Halloween shows that we've done. Now, the next level would be to have multiple costumes so the kids can go back and bring the doorbell a second time.
Speaker 4: Like I said, if you buy your own candy and you wind up eating it. That's bad. Free candy, free ninety nine. There's no salaries and free candy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly. And it's better for you your health. You don't, as you said, you don't gain weight, there's no calories.
Speaker 1: It's just just perfect, just absolutely perfect.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: I actually had a line.
Speaker 5: If you saw the TV show this weekend, I said, the way I'm picking games this season, it's like I'm the kid on Halloween that's going door to door and I'm getting I'm getting the carrots, I'm getting the app you know, and I want I need a peanut butter cup, and I'm getting this crap, and I'm like, it's not right. Martin writes in from Griddle Tree, Maryland. You ever heard of Griddle Tree, Maryland? Now let's look it up. I love looking up random places that I don't know.
Speaker 1: He made this up. No, it's a real place.
Speaker 5: See it's in in Boston. They would say Worcester WOOSTERA. But it might be Worcester County in Maryland.
Speaker 1: Popular. How about this population of one hundred and forty nine.
Speaker 4: I have that many people in my apartment complex.
Speaker 5: So we have one of one hundred and forty nine people listening in. It is part of the Salisbury, Maryland, Delaware Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Speaker 1: Wow, that is wild.
Speaker 5: Oh how about this twenty twenty the population one hundred and forty one, So we have one of one hundred and forty one Martin.
Speaker 1: How lucky are we?
Speaker 4: Anyway?
Speaker 5: Martin says, I've tried the chicken Big Mac and I liked it.
Speaker 1: I don't see why people would say it's terrible.
Speaker 5: It has pickles on it like Chick fil A and the Big Max sauce has some pickle in it. The lettuce is different on a chicken sandwich, but it's like eating two chicken sandwiches smashed together. They should call it the Big Ben Chicken finger sandwich.
Speaker 1: All right, I want my chicken.
Speaker 4: The problem with McDonald's is their fried chicken patty. It's over fried. It's kind of like a hockey puck. If it was tender and you could actually like break it in half with your fingers, it would be good. But it's the oil the way they fr it. I don't know what the problem is.
Speaker 1: It's not up to the Chick fil a standards. Danny, is that what you're saying?
Speaker 4: Yeah? It is not.
Speaker 5: Yeah, anyway, Martin, thank you for listening and write us back Martin and let us know what you do in Griddle Tree, Maryland with a population of one hundred and forty other neighbors.
Speaker 1: Wow, there are forty eight households.
Speaker 4: If it was me, I would do landscaping and get every single resident on my client list. Man. That is whatever little business you wanted to start, Ben, you could totally have a monopoly.
Speaker 5: I guess, so you'd be the mayor of the town. There's only forty eight, forty eight houses in the whole place, thirty two families residing there, forty eight households.
Speaker 1: Wow, craziness. Next up on the mail bag, Yeah, we have what you know. We're late on time. Let's do this one. We'll get out on this. Masshole Mickey from the Commonwealth mass Hole.
Speaker 5: Says, I have a two for First of all, I just finished listening to the fifth Hour Friday podcast. You mentioned any ideas or feedback for Benny versus the Penny. I'm not sure about the logistics of the contract or what you can or can't do. Maybe it's late because you already are on week seven. Now week eight. What about Benny's best bet where you picked two games to parlay and wager on. If it's too late to start almost mid season, possibly introduce it for the playoff edition of BBP.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've talked about.
Speaker 5: That in production meetings, mass Ole Mickey. But the whole point of it is that I handicap every game. It's a season long battle, and I'm not doing very well right now. But there's a lot of games left and at some point the tide will turn. And it's not about individual games. It's about the sum of the parts, right, is more important than the individual He also says, has Danny g or yourself ever driven across country coast to coast? He says, I've been lucky to do this four times, all different ways, through the Midwest during the summertime, the South, through Louisiana, Texas, New Mexico. I highly suggest doing it at least once. It is so cool to see the landscape change throughout the country. No, I would love to do it, Masshole Mickey. I have always had I've been lucky. I'm blessed and cursed. I've always had radio jobs. I've talked about the fact you can't leave these jobs for the amount of time it would take to drive across the country, and I'd rather have a job than be able to drive across the country. At some point, I would like to do that. My brother, my older brother Joe, always done that.
Speaker 1: My younger brother Mike has done that, but I have not. I've not been.
Speaker 5: Able to do that. I really would love to do it. I love checking out offbeat places in the middle of nowhere, and what I try to do since I can't drive across the country, Danny, when I go, like I go to Boston. I've been lucky to go there the last couple of years ago the TV show. But I'll just like drive to Maine, or I'll drive to you know, I'll drive to Vermont, or drive to you know, New Hampshire, whatever, and check out places I'm not familiar.
Speaker 1: I love that. And when I was in the South.
Speaker 5: In North Carolina, we drove down to South Carolina and we're up in Virginia and we just like drove all over the place checking out. So I try to do that. Have you driven across the country?
Speaker 4: No, And for the same reason, radio does not allow you to do that. You know, I would need to be unemployed. And if you're unemployed, you're not trying to spend money going across the country. I would like to do it too someday, but it would have to be after broadcasting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, unless we add one of those Elon Musk Internet things and we get broadcast from anywhere, you know, one of those deals.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I mean the closest I get right now are these graduate hotels remotes that we get to do on Covino and Rich Coming up on November first, we're going to be in Seattle the day before the Washington USC game. And then yeah, and then we're going to make good that Hurricane Auburn, which is going to be the twenty second of next month.
Speaker 1: Okay, well against Texas.
Speaker 4: A and M and Ben. We're actually going to go to the game the following day. It's going to be the first one where we actually attend the college game. Oh nice, Auburn, Texas A and M.
Speaker 1: See the war Eagle right yeah or Eagle masshole.
Speaker 5: Mickey says, hey, this might be too late, but he says, as far as the Chicken, Big Max, save your money, the flavor combination doesn't go well, all right, Wekay just said it's good, So I guess the lesson here Martin from Griddletree, Maryland and mass Ole Mickey.
Speaker 1: Just try it yourself, right, trite yourself.
Speaker 5: Yes, all right, we'll get out on that, Danny. I'll be back tonight and I'll be yapping away all night long on the radio, starting eleven o'clock in the West two am on Monday morning in the East, And as far as I know, I'll be there all week unless my vocal issues continue and I might have to take a night off, but I plan on being there every night during the week, And as I said on the Friday podcast, I can manage it as long as it's just the radio show. But with the TV show, you know, I don't have enough time for my voice to rebound and all that stuff. So we'll see what happens with that.
Speaker 4: And you're lucky, no stress for you. Your rams already played what so Yeah, here's to hoping Max Crosby chases Patrick Mahomes around the field and irritates them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that would be nice. That would be a nice little feather in your cap. Although how frustrating.
Speaker 1: Would it be if the Raiders own the Chiefs but don't know?
Speaker 4: I would be at what's the word apropos?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that would be that would be appropriate. All right, we'll get out, have a wonderful rest of your night and day to day and whenever you listen to this and enjoy Halloween.
Speaker 1: And I'll be back tonight on the radio later skating.
Speaker 4: Gotta murder, I gotta go