Speaker 1: Go hey, Andrew, Hi, Scott, how are you today?
Speaker 2: I'm so good. Scott Good live from the Farmland Fresh Dairy Studios. This is Serial Killers. We need a bigger space. I hate this space. I have to say. I loved our old studio. I loved the room. We got to like breathe and just do things. And just like, I feel cramped in here. I feel cramped like. I just feel like there's no room. I feel like the walls are closing in on me in this space. It's just it's not the same, and I miss it.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure I need a fibrillator. You hurt me?
Speaker 2: Okay, anyway, all that to say, I miss our old studio so much. Like I'm looking at a picture of it. Look how big it was, and we could have a folding table in there, and we could do like the roadcaster and had multiple microphones. This even if I brought my road caster. Where am I putting anything?
Speaker 1: There's no room for anything anything. I can't even put a full piece of paper here.
Speaker 2: It's just and this stupid mic is in my way every time.
Speaker 1: I don't to tell you, but we got to get on and eat. Okay, Well, you're in a Bi Hurrio. The phone's gonna ring any second. Youre gonna run out the door.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, I just I miss it, that's all. I just I'm uh, what is that? Uh nostalgic?
Speaker 1: Sure? Maybe maybe when we get like Kelsey level, you know, we can have our own big palatial studio.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I would love a big palatial studio. And then I wouldn't mind so much that you have so much cereal because then we could have glass shadow boxes for all the cereals with little lights underneath. My dream, oh my god dream.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I'll buy two boxes each time, and one for display, one to try.
Speaker 2: So actually stop listening now, do not let us ever get to that level.
Speaker 1: So, Andrew, you know what I was thinking, My chest hurt, you hurt me. I'm not kidding. I think I have chest cavity breakage.
Speaker 2: Chest cavity breakage. Yeah, okay, So you.
Speaker 1: Know when you were little outside playing in the snow and mom was.
Speaker 2: Like Andy, little Andy, come in.
Speaker 1: I made some hot coco, right, yeah, okay. What's the difference between how hot cocoa and hot chocolate?
Speaker 2: It's different chocolates.
Speaker 1: Well, I did a little bit of research because I always I never call it hot cocoa. I always say hot chocolate. But see, hot chocolate is made by using solid chocolate melted in or cream.
Speaker 2: My aunt used to do.
Speaker 1: That is the powder, Like you get your Swiss, miss, that's your hot gotcha cocoa because it's the powder.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my aunt used to do hot chocolate. And she just tell us the cacw levels. And at eight years old, do you think I know what a CaCO level is? No?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I still don't think you do.
Speaker 2: No, I don't write, oh, this one's seventy eight percent coca. You can taste the nibblets.
Speaker 1: My mom's like, I need a bar of dark chocolate.
Speaker 2: It has to be at least sixty three percent. I'm like, I don't think people could taste it. It's the same way that And listen, I'm sure people's healthy that are wine enthusiasts also know, but you cannot tell me that somebody is just oh you know, it's I could tell the region and the soils. Please.
Speaker 1: Same thing with coffees anyway, Listen, let's get to it, Andrew.
Speaker 2: Because coffee, I will say, sometimes it's a little sweeter, yeah, depending sugar, but at the same at the end of the day. No, not sugar. Sometimes it beans taste different, but maybe that's what people are saying. Maybe France has different stuff than the California. But at some point you can't tell me like, oh yes, earth tones and chocolate. Please just go serial Killers time fillers. I'm sorry we haven't had time for a bolt jack because you were sick for four days last week.
Speaker 1: Well here I am. And anyway, so secret Squirrel Jolt shop right sent me a picture of this. I knew it was coming out, but he got it. He got it.
Speaker 2: Coco.
Speaker 1: Yeah you ready, we live right? I would like that's surprise.
Speaker 2: Yeah, life Hot Coco.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It seems like it could be more crappy or cereal, like maybe uh, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Uh are you good?
Speaker 1: Like a cocoa puffs? Hot Cocoa? Even though there kind of was one, there actually was one.
Speaker 2: Oh cool, So I don't know. Wait, this isn't in collaboration with any of the brands.
Speaker 1: Nope, nope, simply hot Cocoa.
Speaker 2: Life cool.
Speaker 1: There has been a chocolate Life, So let's see how different this is.
Speaker 2: I think I'm gonna like it's no, I do think I'm.
Speaker 1: See I always think that there should be marshmallows because to me, hot chocolate and hot cocoa marshmallows always come with.
Speaker 2: Do you know everyone who's tried that cookie butter ice cereal has been obsessed with it?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well you can go get some more at Walmart. The one thing that I love about Life Cereal is that it has the little sugar gran Yes you see them, Yes, I love it. That was always my favorite. So I'm gonna go back to the Farmland Fresh Dairies fridge. Andrew, you go do that? And can you guess what percentage we're gonna use today? Well that's actually three percent. Did you know that?
Speaker 2: Oh? No, I didn't.
Speaker 1: They don't call it that. They just call it whole.
Speaker 2: Okay, but no, yes, nice.
Speaker 1: And it's gonna be the organic one. Andrew, Oh great, look there's organic cowface from farm Their Fresh Dairies. And again I use the organic because I like the container better for pictures. I don't want to show a half empty jug of milk. It doesn't look right, So I will always use organic. Every once in a while, I throw a jug.
Speaker 2: In, you know, yeah, so you know, spice it up.
Speaker 1: Here we go, m I'm excited for this Yeah, hopefully it's good. I wonder if you smush it up and eat it if it tastes like hot cocoa.
Speaker 2: I love life, Cereal life just plain life is a five bowler for me. Huh. I don't know what chocolate life was, but he likes it.
Speaker 1: Oh, come on, you had to ruin it.
Speaker 2: Well, I know what it is. Here we go, hmm.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you. OK, tastes like Swiss miss hot cocoa powder and cereal form. I don't know what it does. You like it?
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: Most people don't even know what that is anymore.
Speaker 2: I don't love it. I like it, so take hit bowls in a spoon. I mean, I like it. Okay, it's nice. Now. I just wish I had a regular piece of Life cereal though.
Speaker 1: What's regular to you? So plain one original?
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: I do like it a lot. I'm giving it four bowls.
Speaker 2: The sugar crystals add a nice little yes burst the sweetness.
Speaker 1: I don't believe that this is going to turn the milk chocolate. No me either, but the cereal on a hole it's good. Yeah, if you see it by it, I guess it is a limited edition just for the Oh, it's called nothing like hot coke. Wait a minute, now, hold on a second. Now, that could either mean it's nothing like hot coco or it could mean no, there's nothing like hot coco. Like, which one do you think it is?
Speaker 2: I think it's nothing like hot coco? Okay, what do you think it is? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is all kinds of just to look at the side.
Speaker 2: What is that that's instant oatmeal hot coco?
Speaker 1: Ooh from Quaker because that's who makes this.
Speaker 2: Now, I really do We don't have any just regular life cereal. Yeah, makes me saying if.
Speaker 1: We did, it would be really stale. I have the box.
Speaker 2: It makes me sad that, like why do they add this nothing like label? Because now you're right.
Speaker 1: So when I listed on the website or when Newman does, do I title it nothing like hot cocoa?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Really, yes, I don't think I can do that. Okay, then you do you how is this heart healthy? I don't know this is heart healthy.
Speaker 2: Because it's multi grain.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: Great. H here you go. Thank god you played it again because nobody heard it. The first one was Mikey.
Speaker 1: Very good and you know that he worked in our sales department or something for a while. Huh, not even kidding? Wow, yeah, trying to get him up on the show.
Speaker 2: And I was like, eh, I'm not even surprised by that. There is only room for one of us in this town. Kid. So show business a dirty industry.
Speaker 1: So my daughter dragged me, dragged, kicking and screaming to Whole Foods yesterday. Okay, you know me? So we got one bag of groceries seventy five Wow? Insane? Yeah, like who does that? Who can afford to shop at Whole Foods all the time?
Speaker 2: I mean I shop there. So sorry, it's I don't you know how to shop with the deals on when Amazon offers deals.
Speaker 1: You're also a one person.
Speaker 2: I'm a one person, so I am a one person? You are, right?
Speaker 1: So I found there's three sixty five is their brand Whole Foods Market organic gluten free marshmallow Galaxy. Wow, that's going to be your really really fake lucky charm. Probably a little healthier, I guess it's not. I mean it is organic, but they make you think organic is healthy out.
Speaker 2: Their marshmallow galaxy is funny because it's literally like hearts and stars.
Speaker 1: No spaceships or anything.
Speaker 2: Nope.
Speaker 1: What are the shapes of the cereal pieces?
Speaker 2: Just those circles and stars? So that's it.
Speaker 1: Let's get in there.
Speaker 2: I can't open it. The box apparently, well all they're big. Oh wait, look at that. Those are interesting.
Speaker 1: There's and there's like stars, and there's like flakes almost.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. It's like I said that before, that are moonish. Yeah, I said everything but the moonish part. But thanks for repeating, no problem.
Speaker 1: And the marsh ooh, it just smells like cardboard the mark actually right, The marshmallow pieces are very bland.
Speaker 2: That is what I would assume if there was no bag inside the cereal, what cereal would all smell like?
Speaker 1: It just just smardboard, smells like box, That's what it smells like. Keep it crunchy clothes here thinks Farmland Fresh arees, two percent reduced fat milk. Here you go, andy, thank you, Scott.
Speaker 2: Hmmm oh these I don't know, man, this will be interesting. The shapes are interesting. It's not like you charm.
Speaker 1: Ish, No, it's not at all. And it's the colors are just so dull. Okay's like frosting. Yeah right, there's too much going on. I don't want that I don't either.
Speaker 2: That is not good.
Speaker 1: It's weird.
Speaker 2: For a Lucky Charms alternative, this is not it. No, I'm gonna give this two bowls.
Speaker 1: I can't tell what the cereal pieces or the marshmallows are weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like there's a chalky exterior yes to the I think pieces, and then the marshmallows just like kind of pop up like I'm here too.
Speaker 1: They're not very sweet, you said too, m Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also the marshmallows case like the fluoride you'd get at the dentist.
Speaker 1: Oh that's gross. Yeah. So if you're looking for a Lucky Charm's alternative, this is not it.
Speaker 2: See this, No, don't throw you see it.
Speaker 1: Come on, for some people they like this. You know, it's not as sweet, it's not as mainstream. You know. They like to buck the system and you know whatever.
Speaker 2: Oh really, just now, all of a sudden, mister, oh, we can't. Don't do that to the poor cereals. I'm just saying, we'll never get bought off a purchased We're all doing this because we love the game so much. And then all of a sudden, I throw one box of cereals. No, don't don't hurt people's feelings.
Speaker 1: I'm also giving it.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, the whole two years has started, millennial idiot.
Speaker 1: I'm also giving it too. Can you send the facts? Probably not. You could never send a foot You.
Speaker 2: Could never try Zeroxy.
Speaker 1: We'll be back right after this.
Speaker 2: Move into the country, going to eat a lot of pitches. You probably don't know the song.
Speaker 1: I Hate You. Uh, We're back and so this podcast.
Speaker 2: Did you ever listen to that? Did you ever? Did you listen to it on your iPod after listening to it on tape cassette?
Speaker 1: I have it on my podcast on my iPod.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I forgot. You have an iPod with every song you've ever listened to on it?
Speaker 1: No, I couldn't. I have not been able to update that iPod in probably ten years.
Speaker 2: Have more. I think they bricked iPods maybe fifteen years.
Speaker 1: Still get an updated. I got all my songs from a late nineties early two thousands on there. Oh yeah, it's amazing. Grin break out the skateboard and go break out the skate put the hat a little bit sideways. Oh yeah, on the skateboard.
Speaker 2: My bendative you were when I look at you, I think alternative to the max.
Speaker 1: My big wide carpenter pants.
Speaker 2: Yeah, big white carpenter pants.
Speaker 1: I'll put it. I'll put a hammer in it.
Speaker 2: I don't care you'll put a hammer in Yeah. Was that a thing in the nineties.
Speaker 1: I mean there was always the loop for the hammer. Nobody walked around with the hammer, but they were carpenter jeans. Oh cool, there was a loop for the hammer. What about the ones that had like the metal chain, No, those are that's oh different? So no, No, you weren't grind that's angry. That's angry.
Speaker 2: Oh you weren't angry.
Speaker 1: No, I'd never had chain. The only chain I ever had was the Beeper chain.
Speaker 2: You were more Scottish like Burner a little bit. You weren't more Nirvanash, which was.
Speaker 1: Like No, I was more like here. I was more like this. So I the only chain I had was the Beeper chain and my gold chain that I would wear, you know, which I just sold for like six hundred dollars a couple of years ago.
Speaker 2: Gold Beeper chain.
Speaker 1: Gold was really high. No I had. I had a gold chain that I used to wear it in middle school and high school.
Speaker 2: Oh so cool?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I was pretty cool, dude. Yeah, yeah, so this is the song I think of, Yes Mighty Mighty Bosstones.
Speaker 2: That reminds me of Tony Hawk's pro Skater. I loved those games.
Speaker 1: I remember when Z one hundred added that song. I was in the engineering room with our engineer and it was turned up so loud because like, oh my god, we're playing the song at Z one hundred. It was so awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, never forget man, those are the days man, metal man, those are the days you wish you could be as punk as we wear. Man.
Speaker 1: So let's do another store brand from our friends Melissa and Natalie. They sent us the big box of Wegman stuff. We haven't done one in a little bit. Uh, this is gonna be your your store brand.
Speaker 2: What does your shirt say?
Speaker 1: I don't know, it's gonna be your.
Speaker 2: Just take me to the mountain. What mountain?
Speaker 1: That's the range? Yeah, that's the range?
Speaker 2: What range?
Speaker 1: The Appalachians.
Speaker 2: That's not the Appalachian I think.
Speaker 1: I would say Appalachians. I always got mad with my teacher would say Appalachian. Why, well, because I don't think that's right. I think it's the Appalachian.
Speaker 2: You're gonna tell people where they're from, just like I please don't we already threw about to cereal. We can't let people be mos.
Speaker 1: I think you're getting confused with appleatic Coola Florida. I definitely am not gonna get mixed up with Appolaticola. Is that Florida? Always? I always remember on the Weather Channel as a kid, anytime there was a storm, it was always hitting Appalachicola or that's where Mark Mancuso was always at.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, who's that? Yeah? Literally?
Speaker 1: Or Dennis Smith.
Speaker 2: I don't know that. I don't know him.
Speaker 1: You don't know Weather Channel.
Speaker 2: You don't know whether channel wake up, Wake Up, life's gonna hit your hot kid. You wish you were so informed. You think you know everything with your gizmo phone and ye eye gadgets.
Speaker 1: Dude, the Weather Channel was all the rage when I was growing up, when cable first came out, in the Weather Channel everything, it was great.
Speaker 2: I remember TV guide like you would go to just like channel three and we just have a TV guy that would just scroll up.
Speaker 1: I don't think they have that anymore.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: They've got a guide on the cable services, which is sad. I still use it.
Speaker 2: You know, you use a guide to see what channel you.
Speaker 1: Want I watched TV.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of people. Well that's crazy.
Speaker 1: No, but I'll go to I'll hit the guide. I'll hit the guide button on the remote. I'll say, oh I like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's crazy. Everyone still does.
Speaker 1: I don't flip. I don't just flip. There's so many to flip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, everyone does what you're saying.
Speaker 1: This is not a unique experience. Of course, all my sports channels are blacked out.
Speaker 2: I have YouTube TV, which I really love. YouTube TV is ten out of ten, ten out of ten, ten.
Speaker 1: Out of time.
Speaker 2: I wish they would advertise.
Speaker 1: I'll take them. You'll take YouTube TV advertising.
Speaker 2: Well, you have ti Vo.
Speaker 1: I still do have TiVo. It's still work anyway. So this is going to be your store brand Special K with red berries. It's from Wegmans. It's food you can feel good about. Flakes with strawberries. That's just simply description. Flakes with strawberries, sweetened wheat and rice flake, cereal with strawberries. No, it's interesting because you know Special K calls this just red berries. They don't get specific. This one is with strawberries. Oh yeah, nice. Thank you Natalie and Melissa.
Speaker 2: Thanks Natalie and Melissa.
Speaker 1: We got a big Wegmans. Been a Long Island you know, Konkoma.
Speaker 2: They get the trains that go around. Really yeah, you get a little train and it goes around the thing.
Speaker 1: I wonder for the Long Island Railroad train would be cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I took the Long Island Railroad. Wow, you're a special It was a special day for me. I figured out how to use it.
Speaker 1: Uh huh. Did you see the people with the bare feet going into the bathroom?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Please, disgusting.
Speaker 2: I saw that going on the path train the other day at thirty third Street.
Speaker 1: There's no bathroom on the path.
Speaker 2: I know that's why the person was using the platform.
Speaker 1: That sounds about right. God, I've eve been on the Path train of forever.
Speaker 2: I never take the path train.
Speaker 1: No I did. I used to take it all.
Speaker 2: No, I'm so scared.
Speaker 1: Here we go. I can't do that farm the fresh area.
Speaker 2: I can't take trains.
Speaker 1: I love trains, stop it, dude. I also love trains, love trains when they work.
Speaker 2: Yeah all right, Oh, these have sizzly strawberry.
Speaker 1: Make sure you get at least one berry.
Speaker 2: On Therezly strawberry.
Speaker 1: They're not sizzling and they're not Cheetos. Please not seltry. Yep, it's sweet, it's nice. It tastes like special care. It tastes just like special care red berries.
Speaker 2: I'm not a big fan of this.
Speaker 1: I like it three bowls on a spoon. It's good. I like it. I might even do it four actually four bowls.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I give it two bowls on a spoon. Okay, that's not great. It's not the worst.
Speaker 1: Look. If you like the special care of the red berries, this is it. And if you have a Wegman's near you, you should give it a try. Just saying yeah, just saying yep, all right, that's.
Speaker 2: Not he's got to go to a Nancy Reagan protest rally.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about it? She's been dead for like twenty five years.
Speaker 2: But her message lives on it.
Speaker 1: Does you know? I turned down that thing that you told me I should do. Why Because I just didn't want my Instagram while blowing up with like like no smoking things you do real? My Instagram is like fun and light and kids and we do fun things. Whatever. I'm not gonna sit there like, don't smoke.
Speaker 2: You know how many things did you need to post?
Speaker 1: A lot? They wanted a lot, they wanted stories. They wanted reels, they wanted statics, and they also wanted to like me to like fight against injustice of tobacco marketing in area and you know, and I was like, that's not me. Like, I'm all, I'm one hundred percent anti tobacco.
Speaker 2: But you know, are you trying to negotiate?
Speaker 1: I didn't. I'm like, if there's anything else that you think that might you know, fit me, I'm in You know what am I gonna do? Like I'm gonna like put on a cowboy hat and be like the marble a man with a big X through me. Like what I can't make any you know, it would be forced. I told her. I said, you know what, I appreciate it, but it's just gonna be really forced. Okay, you know yeah, I'm like fun light. Hey guys, look.
Speaker 2: I feel like there is a fun light message in there. I don't Again, if you just negotiate, figure it out. No, but we all know that's not strong suit. Sometimes.
Speaker 1: Oh there's the thing was in there? Oh don't get that in there? Oh hand it? Well anyway, thank you for listening to Serial Killers. This is the podcast where we eat cereal. You know that because you just listen to it for twenty minutes. Yay, thank you, Farmland Fresh Dairies. Uh, farm than you farm Fresh Sance nineteen fourteen, Andrew, we.
Speaker 2: Still got to get to that.
Speaker 1: That's one hundred and how many years? One hundred and how many years?
Speaker 2: One hundred and ten years, one.
Speaker 1: Hundred and ten years. Look at you almost one hundred and eleven. Yeah wow, Thanks for listening. Please follow us at Serial Killers PC on Instagram, follow our friends over here Farmland Fresh Dairies on Instagram, and until we see you next time, Andrew say, crunch, cop crunch. Oh you got an email? What do I have? You give a meeting call? You better go get quick? All right, allry bye