Speaker 1: Scal Come rob Froll, scam.
Speaker 2: Come Rob's froll. Goddess what pipe and congregation, it's your girl. Lacey Mosley aka scam God, is back with another installment of the podcast all about robbery, fraud and those who practice it. Sometimes we love them, sometimes we hate them, but one thing's for sure, we will always laugh at them, but never the victims. Yes, what am I? Congregation? Yes, I'm excited, I'm thrilled, alated. Go ahead, stand up in your seat, stand up in your cars. Babies who listen to the podcast, pull up on the crib bars. Okay, get on your feet, because we have two amazing guests today and you know these are my homegirls. We have not one, but two, right of the best babes on the show. You've seen them and you certainly have heard them. One is a comedian, actress and writer. The other it's also a comedian, actress and writer. Together they host the hilarious and fun podcast Mess where they dive into the mess that is life on earth and try to make sense of it every single week. And you've seen their work on Why Are You Single? That's Marie f Aston, Search Party, The Bride's Man and Inside Amy Schumer Congregation, please welcome back the best babes Marie Fassen and Sydney Washington to the show. Thank you guys for coming back. Oh my god, I low ke you feel like I kidnapped y'all today because I just did the mess and then we all drove over.
Speaker 1: Here together because y'all live very New Yorkers, and.
Speaker 2: Can y'all comments on my driving and say how good it was and how alive y'all are. Well. At one point you said, oh, I haven't drove in a while, and I said, m h since, But I.
Speaker 1: Was like, so, how are you getting around? I said, well, why are we in it? Why are we? Because I've been flying and stuff? Right?
Speaker 2: Yes again yeah the road in the sky, yes, fighting, fighting the sky demons.
Speaker 1: It's hard to be in the sky these days. Yeah. I mean, especially if you are a Spirit member pir In Airline. Do they have a rewards program? Do they? I think it's called Ghosts Especially if you a Ghost Platinum Platin.
Speaker 2: You get a seat belt for sure, Hey, let you bring a jup, not a little cup of juices. I'm Ghost Platinum. I get to wear my jacket on the plane. What you get to bring two bags. Wow. So at the start of this podcast, we always ask now your opinions about scams, schemes, and real things. So to define that a scam is something that we can absolutely say is a crime and is ripping people off. A scheme feels like a crime, but it's legal, and sometimes it's not a crime, and sometimes it feels like it is.
Speaker 1: And then a real thing is something that we believe is necessary. You know, I have encountered a scheme. Oh yes, but I want to know about your scheme.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No.
Speaker 3: My scheme was when I was in Alaska and there was a sea otter excursion. So when I hear excursion, you know, it's you know, it's a voyage and I feel like I'm going to be up close and personal with whatever the excursion is about. But this excursion, we were very far away and we had to get our binoculars out to actually encounter the sea otters. So that felt like a scheme, like did you want to pick the want with the nigga?
Speaker 1: You wanted to.
Speaker 2: Ride the otder like free Willy of the Mound. I I wanted to be able to exchange you know, you know, so security numbers.
Speaker 1: If possible now, but our otter is violent. I know seals are a little you do otters have nails. I don't know if others be whooped your ass. No, I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I don't think so. I think they're kind of like chill. They're kind of low key lazy if you think about it.
Speaker 2: Well, the thing is like you, I thought that about seals, and then I keep seeing seal attacks.
Speaker 1: Wait, who are they don't even have arms.
Speaker 3: They they chest bumping and they had button.
Speaker 2: Come on, Joe, I was very embarrassed because not you flopped over here and got me. I think the attack.
Speaker 1: You gotta show us the run. You know.
Speaker 2: There was like this beach thing. It was recently on TikTok where somebody was taking a video of these two white women who were trapped on the rocks because they said don't get too close to the seals. But of course they were like, oh my god, we gotta get a pick with the seals. So they went over to this rock and then all the seals started going over there and they couldn't get off the rock.
Speaker 1: But is that a seal attack or that's them around and find out? Yeah, they jumped.
Speaker 2: Into the seals then they should. I mean the seals didn't they just gonna hug you to death.
Speaker 1: I don't know. They should have started singing seal to yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And you know a white woman love a seal so that it can't be in a shout out to right out there for us.
Speaker 1: She was like a walrist circle. Those fight. Yeah, I feel like a wal does fight. I always say them like doing that. They like ram each other, they like to tussle. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be involved in that. And I also want to say this again for the people in the back. Hippos are terrible. They're murderers. They be killing everybody. They have great pr and we need to really like let the people know.
Speaker 1: Let me let me do it, can may I if I'm.
Speaker 2: Looking up hippoles can run underwater where they love to fight. But why are you where the hippos live. They're probably on an excursion. No again, white people leave these animals where they at.
Speaker 3: Okay, Sydney except Sydney, because when Sydney is near the animals, it's all love in the club.
Speaker 1: We all fo.
Speaker 2: See Sydney at sea. That's because hippos are responsible for hundreds of human deaths.
Speaker 1: Each year. But where do hippos live.
Speaker 2: Let's let's get back to at they spot, right, So you at the hippos house, shoes still on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, trying to get close.
Speaker 2: To it just because it looks cuddly or you've seen a cartoon or a movie or a you've played hungry Hungry hippos as a kid, doesn't mean that these things are.
Speaker 1: Toys and they don't even look that inviting at all.
Speaker 2: And honestly, the game was telling us that seals were like, fuck the hungry hungry hippos, meaning they just like.
Speaker 1: Chum jump jump jump um um umph. No, that's fat phobia. That's what that is. Whoa phobia? Hungry hungry hippos.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're calling the hippos people or are you calling the hippos big?
Speaker 1: No? I think you don't want to call them. That's what it happened. I like that, you know what, we got hippo body positivity over here. And sometimes it's okay to be quiet, and that's what.
Speaker 2: I'm like, could be having a meal. We're not judging how much the hippo eas I'm just saying why I got to eat so fast? And why is see how much a hippo eats in a day? Like how many tons or how much do they weigh?
Speaker 1: No, we're on the standing.
Speaker 3: I want to say it is a tangent, but I just want to tell you it's a scheme because it costs two hundred dollars per person. This is surgeon for this excursion for us to see the sea otters. And we see them, but we don't see them. Do you understand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so hippo.
Speaker 2: Is three thousand, five hundred to nine nine hundred pounds for a male adult.
Speaker 1: WHOA, Yeah, they're heavy there. It's running at you. You're gonna get It's like getting hit by a car. Yeah, like a mack truck. Does a car weigh nine thousand pounds? No? A truck? Yeah. But I agree with you that the excursion was a scheme.
Speaker 2: But I also kind of wonder if they didn't have like the right permits to get that close to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't even yell when you're near them.
Speaker 2: You got to be if I pay two hundred dollars, I should be able to yell at some seas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I should be able to you're that's how I should be able to pull up on them.
Speaker 1: But if I.
Speaker 2: Pay two hundred dollars. I need to play the sea Otters my mixtape. Yeah, like I should be able to do anything. We have a nice chat. I'm with y'all like I'm for real, because then what does a two hundred dollars cover being kind of nearish?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, pretty much?
Speaker 3: And you know, you see a bald eagle in a tree, you'll see a well, you know, free willie, like you do get to see things in the new But I just wanted to be a tot bit closer and by tad, I wanted to be able to go boop on it for it me stay away from hip host you.
Speaker 1: Next week we'll see Sidney writing an hotter. I don't think, is it up? WHOA, I'm sorry I took you there.
Speaker 2: Sorry, No, I love when people take ta me through there your show.
Speaker 1: Scam scheme or a real thing.
Speaker 2: My first question for both of you is least agreements. Do you think they're a scam scheme or a real thing. Obviously they're a real thing, and then I considered ilegal, but it's a real You feel about them though, well, I feel like landlords suck, but a lease agreement means that I live here and you can't kick me out, that's true, but like some leases are month to month. Sometimes they just be like you've been here, you cool, like you haven't signed anything since you moved in. But I think it depends on the landlord or if you're at a corporation, because for me, it's starting to give real schemy, because why why is the rent going up every year and the amenities are not getting newer or nicer?
Speaker 1: That's why is a month more expensive than it? Locked me in.
Speaker 3: After every three years you supposed to repaint my shit? Why is it still living dingy and dirty? Like I've been here for you know, forty days and forty nights. I mean I have been there for forty days forty nights, you know what I mean. But it's just like, yeah, why why is it? Why is all the like fingerprints everywhere from like five years ago?
Speaker 2: Yeah, my house is house, but like the my part is painted and like one thing if y'all don't know this, like if you paint a place and you've lived there for over three years, in most states, you got to check your state regulations. But like they can't take away from your housing deposit to paint because they have to paint regardless every two years, every two month, every two years, two months, every two years. In New York, you're supposed to paint your apartment. Really, I've been in my apartment for six years. My landlord just painted it last month.
Speaker 1: Wow. And I had to send an email like because my rent went up.
Speaker 2: Okay, So with my wrist called I need to be like, y'all give me a brand new paint job. Hey, my rent is going up. Nothing is changed in here. It needs a fresh coat to paint. And I actually said I need you to read grout these tiles in his bathroom.
Speaker 1: I know that's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's crazy that orange stuff is coming out of the sinks. I mean, the floors are lifting, the light fixtures is weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They need to come up in here and do some home improvement for sure. The fault no plate.
Speaker 2: No, you know I'm a New Yorker having earthquakes like that. We had two earthquakes.
Speaker 1: In New York. Did you know that?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: They really affected you. Yes? Can you give us give us our time? Last year we had an earthquake in New York City. Don't nothing in New York need to shake like that? Hey?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: And it hasn't about it.
Speaker 2: I don't want to see no skyscraper shaking girls sweat. And you know, we don't like y'all build things to like sway here. Yeah, our stuff don't sway. It can come crashing down.
Speaker 3: Another thing about the lease agreement is because at first I'm like, yeah, fuck them landlords, but then you meet some people and it's like, oh they're shisty too. Everybody gotta sign, everybody gotta sign. But it's like, are you gonna follow what the least says?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: A lot of people don't like rules, even though they signed, give they signature, they autograph, they'll go off and do some extra shit. It's like, hey, you're not supposed to be putting all these holes in these walls, right, Okay, you know, hey.
Speaker 2: Come fill the holes up so I can get my deposit back. I'm gonna get some task rabbits. Yes you have to, yeah, you really do.
Speaker 1: And then and then you don't have to worry about paying for that.
Speaker 2: I saw a TikTok about a lady who had an airbnb that somebody like remodeled while they were staying in it, Like.
Speaker 1: How did it look bad? Apartment?
Speaker 2: Maybe it was a rental, but it was like no, they like it was given like they were using it for TikTok, like d I Y, like I'm gonna turn.
Speaker 1: My calar and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, tell that lady house what did she tear it up or elevate?
Speaker 1: No, it looked bad. It was given real do it yourself? Did it yourself? Did it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: It's like you walked in and you see it and you're like, you did this yourself?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, d I supposed to be like a surprise like I did They is positive?
Speaker 1: Did it yourself is negative? Yes? Yeah, yeah, did you do this yourself?
Speaker 3: Because if somebody say that, you know it's not it's not good.
Speaker 1: D e I Y don't do it yourself?
Speaker 2: Yes, you know you could have hired somebody for this, right, People go to school for this when people start recommending, like people like I got the you haven't been on Angie's list, because you need to get.
Speaker 1: On her list.
Speaker 2: Angie's listens like they have all the like like home fixer upper, like people.
Speaker 1: Do she know Craig, You ain't got to lie Craig. Craig went with each other like that, But well, Craig is.
Speaker 2: Where the schemes and the scams are, it's also some real stuff on there.
Speaker 1: I've gotten some cool furniture from Yeah.
Speaker 2: Christmas, I think, Angie, well, see you got your furniture. You probably be sh your life a little bit. Oh, this was back before people were killing people on Craigslist.
Speaker 1: I feel like I think everybody from the beginning of getting killed on.
Speaker 2: In the beginning, first day he was killing on, they realized it was a great opportunity.
Speaker 1: Beginning of craigs. It was it was like, you know, a buff part humans.
Speaker 3: I think maybe one or two days tops, very nice. And then and then everybody was like, you know, instead of killing my wife, why would I kill on Craigslist.
Speaker 1: There was a Craigslist killer. There was a whole dude. Yeah, but I think he was meeting people for love. If you're looking for love through Craig, well, there used to be miss connections.
Speaker 2: Yeah, connections should have stayed missed. That was probably God's protection. Yeah, you shouldn't have probably looked for that connection.
Speaker 1: For a reason.
Speaker 2: I used to read them though, Yeah, because it was interesting, especially because it'd be a lot from New York, like saw you on the two train, like you and a red hoodie, me wearing vans and it's like, Okay, that could be anybody, Like that's a normal Tuesday.
Speaker 1: I would read them sometimes and be like, I wonder if that was me?
Speaker 2: Right? I thought that would be a new lord for the for the Craigslist killers like Misconnection, it's just say random stuff. You and the white T shirt and the kids with the jeans. You Adidas sneakers and barrel jeans.
Speaker 1: Me in a Gucci suit with loafers. That's how you get them. Oh he got money? All right.
Speaker 3: I would never be on Misconnection because you got to be on public transportation for that. And I'm like, girl, I'm in.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm in the hell. Okay, what about this one?
Speaker 2: I picked this one for you sitting a scam schemer, real thing education apps such as like a.
Speaker 1: Dual lingo or you really did that? You're gonna do that to God? Yeah, it aspired me. You're gonna do that today. I just want to know if you think it's a scam, the schemer a real thing.
Speaker 3: I think it's in between real thing and scheme because duel Ingo has helped many people I know to going to you know, to roam or they got Mexico off of at that moment. At that moment, they're getting fluid.
Speaker 1: The owl says, yes, you know the little duelingo bird. He'd be like, you're doing great, Yeah, we know that bird.
Speaker 2: That bird also gets real passive, aggressive and mean if you don't show up. But we spend ten days out in the street. Right, you don't got culture no more? You said, you just gave us, well fuck you.
Speaker 3: Then, oh my god, dulo. So you was only doing it for summer?
Speaker 1: Huh? Okay, what about the fall? What about the one bitch.
Speaker 3: I was like eat prey? Huh oh, y'all broke up? So you don't want to know Italian anymore?
Speaker 1: Okay? Cool? Cool? So but but so you said it's a scheme. You said, it's like right in.
Speaker 3: Between, it's a real thing because people do use it for whatever trip that's coming, do a lingo.
Speaker 1: But then there's other apps.
Speaker 3: It's like how do you get you know, you're getting better self esteem or learning how to you know, speak English fluently, or being able to public like public speak. There's apps like that, And there is a line where it's like why is it seventy nine ninety nine every month?
Speaker 1: Right? And how much are you teaching me?
Speaker 3: For that, because I still have to teach myself too by going into the app doing it every day.
Speaker 2: I'm got a professor or nothing. Yeah, you know what, we should just do that.
Speaker 1: With like books, well remember books?
Speaker 2: Wait what books used to just you would just read it yourself and then you learn how to what's book?
Speaker 1: Weren't we in a book club?
Speaker 2: And then the second book were like you know what and we said the same for us, so we did.
Speaker 1: We did through the book Amina.
Speaker 3: Oh, the third one, the third way we said it was a book of month and it's now months.
Speaker 1: That was very classic about to try though. You don't get very busy, you know, man, I mean you've been you know, have you read it? You've been like what did I miss the page? Yeah?
Speaker 2: But we are read I tiw my ADHD works. I'll read three pages and be like what did I just read?
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 3: And sometimes they have apps for that like how to how to get away with murder? No, no, no, how to memorize things, or how to better I have brain fog right now.
Speaker 2: No. But see I feel like the betterment apps like it's as much as you use it, as much as you try to get out of it. I feel like it's there for you. But then you had like creepy apps like co Star, where it was supposed to be giving you insights into your you have the pattern and costar and the pattern is real sketchy.
Speaker 1: If you're still using that. First of all, what year is it? Yeah? No, delete it. The pattern is really really invasive.
Speaker 3: I did that during the pandemic. I had so much time one time.
Speaker 2: It was like, I know that your relationship with Emily may be fraud at the moment or something like that. Said, first of all, Emily is my assistant. That's why we talk every day at the time, and I'm like, why are you in my phone reading my text messages and then predicted stuff off of my text Like.
Speaker 1: Wait, it's going through your your text message, just going through everything. Oh my god, that's scary.
Speaker 3: What about you, Marie? What do you What do you think it's about? Is it a scheme?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: The apps?
Speaker 2: The educational apps, I feel like some of them are good, right, Like some people you know, use master Class and they learn stuff from that.
Speaker 1: That one is good. I'd pay for that, yeah, And then I feel like it's other ones that like I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm sure there's an app that teaches you how to cook or something, but for sure, but then a lot of things like that you pay a monthly fee for or a yearly fee for. They count on people forgetting, for forgetting. Yeah, they count on you forgetting. So they just raking in bool books and you not learning anything.
Speaker 1: But you're spending the money. You're spending the money, and or you already spent it you didn't even know.
Speaker 2: And I feel like sometimes those type of apps stop sending your notifications because they want you to forget, Like if you're not logging in enough, like you still pay.
Speaker 1: The free ones be like, hey, hey, hi, hey girl, can you come outside?
Speaker 2: What do you want to.
Speaker 1: Get on here so we can nickel and dime you. Hey, we miss you, But the free ones be like, but the free ones also be like, yeah, come on over here, it's all free.
Speaker 2: And then they'd be like, if you want to unlock the real app, they actually give us.
Speaker 3: The money, what's up with that? And then don't forget about not reading the fine print. They're like, oh, you put your card down, you get you know, two months free, but then if you don't cancel it, then we were gonna keep charging you and that has happened to me.
Speaker 2: So there's a two ways that you can avoid that. One, set a reminder on your phone for like the day before or a few days, but the week before you gotta delete that and then remind us of every day until it's time to delete it. Or go to your credit card or your phone has like subscript Yep, you can go straight to that and then turn off.
Speaker 3: But that in order for that, you've got to not have executive dysfunction, which I have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do too, which is why I try to use it for the specific purpose I need, and then I immediately turn it off while I'm like, might still be open, and I've already turned off the subscription, right because if I even if I set the alarm, I'm like, oh yeah, i'll do that later.
Speaker 3: Snooze snooze never happens. I forgot what I did that too. But they will ban you, like if you've done that too many times?
Speaker 1: For what?
Speaker 3: Ban you for just agreeing to the tone we're doing the terms and then canceling.
Speaker 2: Well, if I canceled, I don't need the no more, y'all. I canceled you first.
Speaker 1: That's being like you're fired. I already quit.
Speaker 2: The Yeah, you're like, I hit it first, bru with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's over.
Speaker 2: I said it first, Scald, I love that, okay. And then the last one scam scheme or real thing.
Speaker 1: Way moos those cars with no people in them.
Speaker 2: Yes, the self driving cars that were starting to see emerged in major cities more and more. I know they definitely have them in Los Angeles, they have them in San Francisco.
Speaker 1: Do they have weimos in New York?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: The mayor said absolutely.
Speaker 3: That's not because my mayor makes sense, but he cares about our lives. Those those things don't see black people.
Speaker 2: You know what. Famously, famously this technology is made with the with white men scientists or white men designers or I don't know, engineers. Yeah, it's just like how when you put your hands on our automatic stinks, you got to show the white part.
Speaker 1: So you got to show the white part. They don't see dark skin. So that's why I've been having so many issues. That's why it is so dirty, because that's not true.
Speaker 3: But when I was on the cruise, I was having a hard time getting the soap, getting the water.
Speaker 1: People don't cruise, how white people? Funny, I need water for hold on. The funny thing is it's made for white skin versus dark skin.
Speaker 2: But I feel in my mind, in my personal black ass opinion, black people are more what's the word, They're more likely to wash.
Speaker 1: Their hands in somebody beige anyway. So I mean, I'm not gonna say that, you know, to the base's communities. I know they listen. Yeah, but I do agree that, like the hand thing, I'm like, come on, now, you know where you washing our hands?
Speaker 3: So it should have been for I'm just gonna say no to that, Marie, because they hit cats, and the cats cal cats the way moos in San Francisco hit.
Speaker 1: A cat a little bit black.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 1: They hit in tuxedo cats too.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: Famously.
Speaker 3: You know, the black cats are really hard to adopt. They're like black cat lives matter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the things that they cross your paths, you gotta turn around the way.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, that cat lit like that should have began.
Speaker 1: He was a good Salem can I just say, I saw Carline Ray. I love Caroline.
Speaker 2: So she was one of the aunts on Sabrina the Teenage Witch. She says people still come up to her to this day. And they'd be like, what's that cat real?
Speaker 1: What would they think that?
Speaker 3: And that's why Waimo is not a scam or a scheme because it's all the people. It's like, why would you get in a in a car that does not have a driver.
Speaker 1: Why would you do that? You don't care about your life even if the car.
Speaker 3: Says, hey, we are self driving, We're gonna take care of everything now, why would I put my life on the line like that?
Speaker 1: But people use them.
Speaker 2: I saw on TikTok like there was a way mode that got pulled over by the police. Why, I said, No, I guess it was moving from side to side in the road. And I'm like, not the way more drunk?
Speaker 1: How you drunk that diesel fuel right there?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, who is in the back? Somebody black? That's what.
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: What back Supremacist podcast?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I personally just think that because we have some greedy, weird as billionaires who have no relationships to human like human nature.
Speaker 1: Humanity anymore.
Speaker 2: They're just creating things that nobody ever asked for and nobody needs. I don't need a I don't need a car on the road that can't drive.
Speaker 3: No people that you ask for this kind of because they tired of talking to the drivers, especially in LA the way your drivers are actors.
Speaker 1: I'm a lawyer.
Speaker 2: Are you not here?
Speaker 1: The silence preferred that yeah, that's I don't know. We don't give you that option.
Speaker 2: We're not even over yes, oh yeah, no, I mean you don't really have to Yeah, put their the Aramax pros on. Remember the guy we were in the uber going to Zach's wedding and he started talking about he didn't vote for Kamala, and then he was saying, uh, he was, he was transphobic, he was homophobic.
Speaker 1: He did all of that in twenty minutes. TOPSYA, why did he need y'all to know all of this?
Speaker 2: That's LA we must have lo you answered the question from must look like industry babe. Okay, notice, hey can.
Speaker 1: We put the music?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: Why A He's starting out with like, I ain't vote for that black lady. He wanted us as black women to know he didn't vote for a.
Speaker 3: Black lady because that's that's comforting and the WEIMO would never Okay, so actually want to be fair.
Speaker 1: Now I'm going to drive you through a lake.
Speaker 2: But also didn't vote for Kamalus so yeah, the weymo definitely did voted for Trump for sure, Oh for sure. And on that note, we're going to get into my favorite segment of the show, Historic Hoodwinks. This is where I'm gonna regale Sidney and Marie with a famous con caper a group of criminals. And what a wonderful segue we just had here, because we're talking about a med student in India in need of cash for school to immigrate to the US created a fake MAGA influencer grift for conservatives online. I love it now, he said, fake. So I'm like, I'm with you right now. So this med student, he needed a smart idea. This camera was twenty two year old aspiring bone and joint surgeon from northern India. He gave an interview to Wired magazine but didn't use his real name. They called him Sam, and they said Sam has dreams of moving to the US after graduation and he doesn't want his money making technique to threaten that plan. Okay, why are you giving interviews if you don't want your money making technique.
Speaker 1: To threaten the plan? Yeah, what's wrong with him? Why are you being loud? I don't want my bone and joint doctor to be this dumb.
Speaker 2: Med school is expensive everywhere, Okay, obviously in India it can cost like between fifty thousand dollars and two hundred thousand US to graduate, depending on what school you go to and how well you.
Speaker 1: Score on your tests. Okay, if you score better, all your test is cheaper. That's nice, they said, school. Oh cool, So.
Speaker 2: That's a lot when the average annual income in India is about three thousand dollars. So Sam got some money from his parents, but he had to spend most of it to pay for medical licensing exams. He needed a side gig, so he tried making YouTube shorts and he sold study notes to other med students. But it wasn't cutting it. Other med students were doing the same thing and he needed an original idea. So when you need an original idea, where do you turn?
Speaker 1: AI? I will say chat GPT That's what I was gonna say.
Speaker 2: Maybe, well, if the YouTube tu toials is not working, you think the only fan.
Speaker 1: Is going hit?
Speaker 2: It might depending on your niche if he had good feet, he could just keep his face out of girl.
Speaker 1: You gotta you gotta show that belly button hole. You think people paying prime dollar for men feet. I mean this, men out there might want to look at the foot too, and then you might have a dainty foot.
Speaker 2: I met a guy recently who had like foot feet that definitely could be mistaken for like a beautiful woman's foot, an elegant foot.
Speaker 1: He ain't got me the thinking.
Speaker 2: I was like, like if we kept his body out of it and it was just his pretty feet, and I did the voiceover work because my feet be given. Like I'm dancing in glass, so.
Speaker 3: Dancing in the glass. We need to sort of gofund me for your feet dancing and glass. My mind is, you know, stepping on cold, but yours is dancing on glass. Y'all don't begin the the thing at the pedicure place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get my regular pedicure. That's just or it makes it grow back more. It sounds like y'all got some rough feet on this side of the two. You ain't never did like the you're a jerk, but like in glass, like you need a pummy stone. That's what I have that I have all the footstuff, us stuff.
Speaker 2: Ill using the stone when I get in the showers every day. Yeah, damn, you might got to get a new stone.
Speaker 1: Bron Marie fixed my life Now.
Speaker 2: So Sam tried making an AI generated hot girl using Google geminized nana banana pro.
Speaker 1: I've never heard of that, but.
Speaker 2: Right, So he was gonna try to sell bikini photos of her online, which is a classic strategy.
Speaker 1: Now I really hate it because who's the lady's face is this?
Speaker 2: And why y'all trying to AI her body on somebody else's body, even tho I already hated with AI.
Speaker 1: So this is the hot girl that he picked for.
Speaker 2: A Maga hot girl. I feel like that's perfect peak. Nah, she's actually too hot Magga girl.
Speaker 1: They never look like it. Like their eybas are not this symmetrical, Yeah they're not. Their eyebrows aren't even like. But she's young. She's a young maga. Y'all thinking about the elder wives. Oh yes, yeah, you're right, and you know the maga dudes need somebody who like twenty two, Yes, just get more so more so eighteen seventeen. Oh yeah, say nineteen. That's we're being generous, Yes we are. So they're endless how.
Speaker 2: To videos that show you how to create an AI influencer. So these are somehow to videos. I love that the AI influencers are all the same, like white women in the different.
Speaker 1: To be fair, Oh, that's what the brands be looking for. That is what they look for. Let's talk about it.
Speaker 2: Which I don't understand because how does the market not get oversaturated when so many of y'all look alike?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: You see them on TikTok. They all wear alo, they all go to Pilate's reformer. They all drink ice, they all.
Speaker 1: Look like it.
Speaker 2: They all gotta Stanley cuse houses cream. Yeah, cream, they don't use creamy cream. They're always like, everyone's always asking me about this product that I get. Everyone's always asking me about it. I'm like, who are these everyone's that be asking you all about stuff? Start like there are one point seven million followers and they be asking them, yes, do you see the comments?
Speaker 1: Where's it from? Where's the link? Where's the question? Girl? Oh no, that's me. I'm the song.
Speaker 3: It will be like they'll be like somebody's grandma just died, and I'm like, yo, that that song though?
Speaker 1: Where from?
Speaker 2: What casket is that? What cast is that anything? It'll be like what's the paint color? And it's like, whoa. They're just trying to get engagement. Yeah, what what do you casket from?
Speaker 1: Where? Cast from casket brand?
Speaker 2: But then actually I have gone on the casket like dive on TikTok and they will tell you where the caskets are from or like they know there's a body in it or just bodyless getting to the bodyless ones from the one with the body in it, and it'll be like a link like.
Speaker 1: Look at this casket. Yes, but you have different than mine, the air puns, the airbrush ones. Have you seen those airbrush caskets on the inside of it? On the outside saying the outside, Yeah, it's like Pip my ride, but your last ride to the ground forever hip my final rock.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, and instead of it be like clouds in the sky, whatever the angel, it's gonna be the dance club.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a disco tech. It's my favorite painting of the people. Oh that's beautiful with the bodies, Like that's what you get. I love that. That's a cute, thank you, But I feel like it's custom.
Speaker 2: It's extra wrapping up. I watched the girl who be wrapping the caskets like you wrap a car, No, like you wrap a casket.
Speaker 1: Gyro wrap it like, ay, oh, you know what I do? Like wings?
Speaker 3: So if somebody can spray paint some wings, you want wings like angel wing? No, no, no, like wings like terry yacky barbecue Buffalo.
Speaker 1: Have you heard garlic parmesant?
Speaker 2: That's what Honestly, it's such late stage capitalism. But I might need my cast get sponsored by Buffalo wild wing.
Speaker 1: Let's do it? Telldegging night all ads on there she's sponsored by Nessli.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's crazy, you know why because I'm gonna need that money in the afterlife as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bury me with it like King tut right, everybody talking about you can't take it with you.
Speaker 2: You certainly watch me hold on out bit right?
Speaker 1: How hard I work to get this? Put that money? So they're like in this like how two videos on how to do this?
Speaker 2: Sam started out posting photos of a beautiful, scantily clad woman on Instagram, but he wasn't getting any views. He asked Gemini, this is the ai AP for advice again. The answer was, if you create a generic hot girl, you're competing with millions of other models. So his generic hot it was just like that, like we were saying with the like the blondie and the coffee in the swim suit. That's not interesting enough. No more, because they got too many generic cockrols. That's what the computer said. Sam says he presented him and I with a few possible options to give his model a personal flare, and the chat box selected maga conservative as the prompt, calling it a cheat code for making money. The ai AP said, the conservative audience, especially older men in the US, often has a higher disposable income, and it's more loyal.
Speaker 1: Oh no, more loser, that's what it is.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, no, because I think it is loyal because think about it, like, they will let you do anything to them. They'll let you lie to their faces. They'll let your gas prices go up like everybody. They'll take your picture, your four oh one K, they'll take it out.
Speaker 1: Of your mind. They'll make you raise your granddaughter niece.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they're still like, I'm loyal to this because now this brand is a part of my identity. So if I say the brand is wrong, I'm saying that I'm wrong and everything I stood for is gonna crumble.
Speaker 1: These are my rats. Yeah. Also, I feel like.
Speaker 2: Old conservative people in general would be less likely to be able to spot Ai.
Speaker 1: Girl, Ai is getting really good stuff.
Speaker 2: And I'd be like, oh, I didn't look at this cat. I'd be like, oh, I have to read the comments and give times. I have to take my leg back.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, you gotta stop liking everything. You cannot like every day. I stop my hands before I do this. I got to read the comments.
Speaker 1: Finger starts shaking.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh my god, look at this cat swimming. And then I'm like, that's cool. And then this aim.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did get caught with this dog going into a burning house. And then the dog comes out with the with the kid, and the dog dies.
Speaker 1: The dog or was the kid in the dog's mouth? The kid was in the dog's mouth. And that wasn't weird to you because he was pulling the kid out of the building. He's holding the kid by the back of his head like a cub, like a baby cub. And I said, oh my god. And then the dog died. I was yes, because it was in the fire. What kind of dog was it? It was what do you call it? The golden damn? They made the dog come out. He was a black lad. The comments was like, good for him. I wanted to be on your side. That one is a little wise. That's why I said it was the kid on the back of the dog. On the back of the dog, that would also look like no, that's yeah, yeah, sure.
Speaker 2: I keep seeing the one with the babies where they pick up pets and then they like trying to throw the pit in the trash or they like, oh.
Speaker 1: That was a real. No, but maybe there's a fake of what we saw that was real. Gotta be yeah, gotta what that one wasn't rab.
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: So Emily Hart, this is who Sam created, Emily Heart, a fake registered nurse who looks like Jennifer Lawrence. I don't think. I think.
Speaker 2: I think that's what the chatbot was trying to get her to. So he got her in a body te body tea. He got her an American flag swimsuits.
Speaker 1: Of course.
Speaker 2: I mean, honestly, he picked a great career because it's a lot of maga nurses.
Speaker 1: So that was no.
Speaker 3: But the glove being black, no, yeah, or that's giving uh, that's given O. J.
Speaker 1: Simpson's proper glove. Well, yeah, you're right.
Speaker 2: A tattoo artists, last technician. It's hairstylists people.
Speaker 1: The blood is on the dance floor for sure.
Speaker 2: I felt very pointed the way you said that Sidney. People who are doing your feet, Yeah, her feet.
Speaker 1: It's also like that's a glass. It's like and then like you see the peace sign.
Speaker 2: How the fingers are held Okay, yeah, that's not how fingers two pieces.
Speaker 1: Oh that's not how to that's that's not how so look at how like wait, which hand is that this one? Okay? That feels right? My fingers look like no, because like this part right here is like really up. Yes, but it's not like what your hand looks like. But that's like a bubble, you know, like an air bubble. Maybe her thumb is there. Oh wait, no it's not.
Speaker 3: No, sooner further on the hand, the hand looks bigger, like these hands don't look like they match her.
Speaker 1: Actually, look at that and black is slimming colors shouldn't look it looks she's missing a finger in this piece. Well, you know famously a I don't know how to do hands, but it's getting better at hands. His hand isn't as bad as the hands used to be.
Speaker 2: It was always like six fingers or two of the fingers were blended together and stuff. But this does look like a random dude's it looks like a tattoo artist's hand and they put it on her.
Speaker 1: Also, her boots look bigger in the scrubs than the bikini. I shouldn't issue. I feel like it should. I feel like they should look bigger in the bikini. Then no better than a man. I'm no better than a mega Yeah, so colle girl.
Speaker 2: On an Instagram account for Emily Sam posted photos of her ice fishing, drinking cores lights, and shooting a gun at the rifle range, with the captions like, if you want a reason to unfollow, christ is king, abortion is murdered, and all illegals must be deported.
Speaker 1: Oh that's all the greatest hits right there. I know that went viral right, triple platinum. She said. I am a girl's girl. I will be hot, I won't talk. I'm a biggie or like a man's girl, like I ha drinking Miller's light. I know that pH balance is off that snow right, yeah? Like, how are you in the middle of like a frozen lake and you're wearing like a forever twenty one perss? They do it, though they do it, They do that. Why will be in the snow and a flip flop. Yeah, you know what, I saw it in a labba. I swear to you. They was in a puffer up top thongs in a bottle.
Speaker 2: I think that's the equivalent of how like black people like to stick one leg out of the covers at night to keep the body temper regulated.
Speaker 1: That's not a body thing. I don't know. I just hear that we do. I know I do it.
Speaker 2: You and you are Mexicanism. Okay, I can't take you. I can't take them nowhere. So Sam was studying the American mindset because remember he's from India, Like, so this is not he's actually really nailing this ship for not being from the country. He's never lived in the US. And he became a student of the Maga audiology so that he could write captions that were pro Christian, pro Second Amendment, pro life, anti.
Speaker 1: Abortion, anti woke an and and anti immigration.
Speaker 2: Now, what I love about this is MAGA is such an easy study because like I feel like and what they do is it's always miracle flag burr, hate the hate, the make the libs cry, Like it's like it's such a script where nobody's even saying or doing anything different. But you know what, this showing up on somebody's homepage or they're you know what, I mean, their search page. You know they smashing that like button. Oh hell, they smashing that, and now they're on her page. And now that's how this like, because it works, he said. Sam said, every real I posted was getting three million views, five million views, ten million views.
Speaker 1: The algorithm loved it. Damn, let me change my caption. Damn. You know what, girl, you got a Michael Jackson and you hadn't changed my mind avatar.
Speaker 2: I wan't do this ethically, but maybe I could just go in the app and like photoshop my photos to make me look like a white page where I'm a Macha white lady, and then get my money.
Speaker 1: Up over there. I could see that, actually, you look like Michael Jackson. Nah, I can feel like I get the color right because I'm gon do it in an app right, and you don't think the app is gonna get it wrong. I'm gonna do manually. Okay, manually, I don't.
Speaker 2: Make sure I'll miss no spots. Listen, we'll work through this. But I think this is a good strategy.
Speaker 1: The way she's sitting, it's definitely looking like I also peg you right, Yeah, and they like that.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 2: Within a month, Emily Hart had more than ten thousand Instagram followers, many of whom also subscribe to her soft core AI generated content on the only fans competitor fan View.
Speaker 1: What the hell is that? The t move only fan fan view only fans, no fan view and it's the only fan doupe. Yeah, they wrong for that.
Speaker 2: So only Fans requires AI disclosure and creators need to authenticate their identity before joining.
Speaker 1: But fan room come as you are.
Speaker 2: Said, we ain't never gonna ask you to pick out the stoplights in the photo.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's from an ass, not a be. AI stands for anybody he need sin.
Speaker 2: So the profitability of Emily's posts basically they weren't posted as AI generated, of course, and Sam says he couldn't monetize her account on Instagram itself, of course, but from other outlets.
Speaker 1: Sam estimated he was making a few thousand dollars a month.
Speaker 2: He used GROQUEI damn he used it every he destroying the planet h as in Memphis. So he was using groc too to generate nude photos of Emily and upload them to fan rew with fans sending him payments for exclusive content and exchanging messages. So he said he was making a few thousand a month and in India this this, you know, for the wage there that was that was a good amount of money. Also, he is using the Instagra grand followers to drive traffic to the fan frew, which is what a lot of only fans people do. They'll use Twitter or they'll use or I call it, did Mama call me Twitter? Or they'll use Instagram or Snapchat or whatever to drive fans to the content that's behind the paywall.
Speaker 1: So he says that he made a few thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: On the account in a few days, though he did not enjoy the interactive aspect.
Speaker 1: He lying, he come on, now, I know he was from like a bad bitch.
Speaker 2: Was like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he said, you know it's one of two figure some real fashion. He's like you, he said, he said, I'm conceded. I got a reason you can show mama with that mouth.
Speaker 2: He said, once a guy send him a video with Emily's nude on a tablet on a pillow, and he was basically recording himself fucking the pillow.
Speaker 1: Wait. It was incredibly weird, but he said, But Sam says he sent me a fifty dollars tip.
Speaker 2: So I was like, okay, do what you want shifty dollars for me to watch you have sex with a pillow and an iPad. I feel like it should be a lot. I had money, you got a little bit more. Come up off that bridge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can we get like at least two hundred because I gotta watch it. Yeah, you couldn't mind it. You could have done this by yourself because he's trying to be in you. You're trying to be a pillow.
Speaker 2: Sam also sold MAGA themed T shirts. One T shirt said PTSD, which meant pretty tired of stupid Democrats.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a bardle.
Speaker 2: That's how you know you're not real Maga America because they don't come up with nothing cool merch.
Speaker 1: Trash on this side. Yeah, this is some lipstrong PTSD break Sam.
Speaker 2: You on, you really study them and you elevated them now grocked it de rock. Sam said that with fan root and T shirts, he was making more than people with professional jobs that like they usually would make. An Indian Emily Hart is one of those like AI generated hot Girl Maga influencers on social media thanks to young tech scammers that Sam is capitalizing off of. Like the pro Trump sentiment, the AI influencers are usually white and blonde, with jobs as emergency responders, cops, firefighters, or EMTs. They also incorporate right wing views in all their content, from immigration to epstein to pronouns while posing in American flag bikinis or maga hats or both.
Speaker 1: And I didn't like that. Apparently the demo is like all like helpers, because that really be the truth, and it is, he's not lying.
Speaker 2: Sometimes people get in the healthcare industry because they want power, not to help.
Speaker 1: They want to have power over you in your weakest moment. It's a real thing. This the nurse to cop pipeline, like the asshole of the cop to nurse. That's how to go. Jyce. Well that they don't have any skills, that's just that's why. But you don't really need skills to be a cop. No, you don't. There's no.
Speaker 2: Actually, sometimes if you take the police examine, you're like a little too like independent thinking.
Speaker 1: You won't get in. No, they won't.
Speaker 2: Soldiers and associated to soldiers, there's lot of smart soldiers. I'm just saying, like in the sense of like they want you to hide mind. So part of the reason that these accounts work so well is how few real young women are in the MAGA community. Eighteen to twenty nine year old women are overwhelmingly liberal. Sam did try to create a liberal counterpart for Emily's Instagram, but she didn't last long. Democrats could spot the AI and didn't engage with the account.
Speaker 3: Smart is this aar Yeah, to ask that question feels very Democrat.
Speaker 1: Also, I feel like the playbook of the Republicans is so easy.
Speaker 2: They have a few buzzwords that they stick to and they don't really deviate if you come over to the Democratic side, but you go get into a whole lot of jargon that.
Speaker 1: She ain't seen before.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be some intersectionality here, some affordable housing keys, some income disparity. There's little hard you can't just come over and be like own the Reps, Like, we're not gonna love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, damn.
Speaker 2: So Trump himself fell for it when he reposted the fake Swifties for Trump on True Social during the twenty twenty four campaign. And I remember that he always posting a guy though, So I'm even ridicular.
Speaker 1: Yeah, said I love these things. They look like real pictures.
Speaker 2: They gave me as when he posted himself as God and he was like, no, that's me as a doctor.
Speaker 1: Jus a doctor here. I'm like, they're you literally praying around you in this photo.
Speaker 2: Also, you're not a doctor, You're a domat. So it still wouldn't make sense, sir.
Speaker 1: You know he got an android. His whole vibe is andrew the pictures out better. He posted from the head. Yeah, oh yeah, you know his he probably gotta scroll the spell a word.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: You know he's got a Dell laptop. He's he don't have an Apple at all.
Speaker 2: Not delate to Magaine down. It's a Mega Magadell didn't get into Testla and he was like, it's all computer.
Speaker 1: Everything's computer. Ater.
Speaker 2: No, we should put Trump in a way moo police because you know they don't know how to use the guns in a flood.
Speaker 1: And see if the WAYMO can get around.
Speaker 2: What I said, put him in a way moo because the assassins that the shooters don't shoot.
Speaker 1: They hired them shooters. They're not even having it.
Speaker 2: They heard them from Craigslist too, but they don't want them to land an these shots they hiring them for sympathy every time. It's like, it's are so fucking love that the White House Correspondence Dinner had to be an excuse for them to let in now scheme, why only getting the actors from back page backstage? Yes, page also can't be a little bit more desperateless misconnection.
Speaker 1: He would be sending me stepping backstage.
Speaker 3: I'm like, no, baby, I haven't yet.
Speaker 1: For your skick.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no, I'm good kids, background background, I'm okay, but we all.
Speaker 1: Got to start somewhere the Yeah.
Speaker 2: But no, And this makes sense because the approval ratings were ship. It's the White House Correspondence Dinner. They set that man up. I don't think that was a real shooting, and he didn't injure anybody. Everybody was moving too slow and too chill for like a shooting. And then immediately he does a press conference that night talking about this is why we need the White House and like, how does that that's how you that's how you promote in the ballroom because he wants to use taxpayer dollars for it. To remember, his whole campaign about the ballroom was that he was getting private donor money. Then all of a sudden, a stage shooting happens, and then immediately after he's on a podium talking about how we need.
Speaker 1: Pay for the ballroom.
Speaker 2: The judge said, we don't have to, like something about unless it's a national security risk, the ballroom don't need to be completed. So then happened, and he's like security risk. I mean, how do we have a black ass president for two terms? And I'm sure there were some like attempts on his life that were like obviously covered up, but how do you have three public attempts in your second term?
Speaker 1: Didn't have any of the first.
Speaker 2: I think he realized like every time this scam was kind of working a little bit. He was like, Okay, they mad about.
Speaker 1: All the ear thing.
Speaker 2: First of all, you knew it was when they tried to get him out of there and he was trying to hit a poles.
Speaker 1: He said, get the shot.
Speaker 2: Did you see the angle where you see the photographers running over as the shootings happening, so they can make sure they get that flick off And then it's like a little bit of ketchup coming across his face like this from the ear. Yeah, So they had other they had other fake magababes. You know they other fake mag whatever, So they're multiplying now. Washington Post article flagged the rise in of like Jessica Foster, a leggy, blonde Army service member who went virus or posting a selfie with Trump and putin that looks fake as.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the legs don't match everything else. It's like a.
Speaker 2: BBO four picture, Like they're not even what your legs don't match. She's not going where he's going. Where are they walking towards? I will say one thing though, they did get the wind right, because the wind seems to be blown in the same direction her hair and his coat tail.
Speaker 1: It's just going straight back since I could have done that. Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: The legs is given a woman who's biracial, though, I will say, like it got some shade that's just like Titan. Yes, she has tights on, but tightson gives you shape like that, like the there's thigh meat there.
Speaker 1: You think they're gonna give hot dog.
Speaker 2: Leg Oh yeah, as someone who's had to don this military a form on television, that skirt is way too fucking short.
Speaker 1: That she got it from pretty little thing like this ags. This is not or ac is rather this is not it? Like it would definitely be real close to her kneed. That's the fashion of a costume of that, Like, I know, I know my kind right, Like why y'all hot pocket Finna be out in the military dress? Be for real?
Speaker 2: I'm sure if we even zoomed in on the patches, if you could tell that those aren't real, like you know, decoration patches. And like she's also been taking photos she this Ai thing with Trump and putin her Instagram account was clearly fake, but it garnered more than a million followers in just over four months. Jessica started promoting feet fish and now the account has been taken down. But don't worry, Jessica Foster has joined.
Speaker 1: Fan vood you can steal a booha yes Ai.
Speaker 2: Another popular account was Mayflower Mommy thirteen That's so much, and it featured brief photos of a brunette woman and I love.
Speaker 3: How Mayflower like Christopher Columbus bitch. Now now they're gone too far.
Speaker 1: Also, if you're.
Speaker 2: Gonna say y'all original, y'all belong here, how are you gonna site the boat that brought your bitch ass over?
Speaker 1: Okay, but they're like we the first they were like, we got shotgun, we got your friends. They said we was the.
Speaker 2: Quakers band, right, we were the original colonizers. Therefore they say Pocahontas, and the wanted us here.
Speaker 1: They loved us. I asked for us. Yeah. I took a tour in Hawaii and on the road to Hannah, there was a tour we had.
Speaker 2: It was like a private car, and so this cute little white man had a speaker headset on and he was just giving us the history and pointing out the water fountains and pointing out the trees and all the shit. Right, But during it too, he was like trying to get like a little history. And some of the history would be about the landscape, the volcanoes and things that happened. But sometimes he would be like, yes, and the Hawaiian natives believed that a god would show up as a white.
Speaker 1: Man on a ship.
Speaker 2: And we were like, hey, the Hawaiian natives, I see none of that in Malwana. Yeah, we're gonna have to stop you right there. Hey, I'm gonna let you finish, but please, I've actually got We did not let him finish, Like do you see this black ass car?
Speaker 1: You do please, a lot of us don't give us with this, Walt Disney. This was the tour guy. Yes, yes, but it was like a private tour. So we were just in like a big suv and he had on a little headstd. He was driving us up the road to Hannah. And who would play him in a movie? Oh? Lord, who would play him in a movie? Oh damn? I know who it would be, but I do not know his name, and it's no point in trying now when maybe like an older lumpier Jack Black. Yeah, girl, that's that's not a native to Hawaii. He looked, he was, Yeah, he's Jack Black. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm but like a worst like I think Jack Black is a fine looking man. Yes, but I'm saying like a I'm talking to build and like like an orter, like you know, like an older order.
Speaker 1: Don't do that to my orders what they do to you?
Speaker 2: Take that back and la see, if you want to make that joke, you have to pay dollars. You're right, I haven't paid my dues to make that joke. Yeah, so may flowermmmy thirteen. This account featured brief videos of a brunette woman in a car or in her kitchen looking flirty with captions like if this American flag emoji is your pride flag, I want to be friends.
Speaker 1: Let's mecca. When you said this, I was like, if this wore were mad, if this maga was mine, this was my.
Speaker 3: Woo.
Speaker 2: I will say, though, that caption is like kind of fired because Macca capsules don't be that spicy, like if this and then the American flag emoji is.
Speaker 1: Your pride flag like proud mercing. Okay, I don't like it. I don't like it, but I'm saying like this is better than what they used to be. Coming up with the caption is definitely catchy for sure. Yeah, so r I p Emily Hart.
Speaker 2: In February, Emily's account was officially banned after Instagram flagged it for fraudulent activity, though her Facebook account is still active. Of course, her Facebook account is still active. Facebook can stop doing no crimes, so Sam says even if her account had not been banned, he probably would have stopped posting anyway.
Speaker 1: He has no regrets, but he says that he needs to focus more on his studies. Yeah, what happens to him? Bones you was trying to cut on He totally misupplied he's I feel like he has plenty of money.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, he said, if he were still in the AI slop Grifter game. He believes that pro Nazi pro hitler content has been getting especially high engagement on platforms like Real and AI Hot Girl Nazi influencers would do huge numbers now he made projections.
Speaker 1: All of this sounds like that's how you know you can't connect.
Speaker 2: With humanity when y'all are literally over here jerking it to some pixels, to some zeros and some ones.
Speaker 1: Like, well, y'all you know how they do. But see they be one of the like, well, the normal freakies.
Speaker 2: I'm not shipping you're young, but the normal freakies want to engage with a real person because they're trying to like, you know, hold up today's newspaper, baby and tell me you miss my smile, you know, like they were they using they medicaid, they're using the their the pension to pay for this, and they're like, look at that.
Speaker 1: She looks like you know what I mean, Yeah, weird shit. If I was just twenty years younger, and.
Speaker 2: It's like I'm gonna say, I like this, the scam sam for you because anytime we're drifting the fascist like period. Take their money, take more of it. Honestly, I don't know why Instagram banded. I want them to be draining their resources so they can't you by us.
Speaker 1: But somehow they keep getting money like it never it never so strong, you know. Yeah thatstment, Yes, it's inmbeztlementment. It's the PPP loans. They still got that PPP money left over. Yeah, yeah, like they really only sent like the rappers to jail for the pp Yeah, it's just like so many people in Atlanta. But hey, have you tried Missouri?
Speaker 2: Like yeah, no, they don't got to keep her PPP like look at her cloy cars. Got to keep her PPP. PPP for the cloud, guess for companies?
Speaker 1: What companies? Because she had to cube the companies afloat like you know, she got good American. She did it because the Emma Grady girl. Weren't they together?
Speaker 2: All I know is that KMK, I mean, Chloe K has some PPP lows and they were forgiven.
Speaker 1: Forget She's not the only one. Listen.
Speaker 2: I wake up many days a week and my only regret in life is that I didn't get a PPP loan.
Speaker 1: I actually I am glad you did, because they would hold your black ass away. I don't know. I would to use grock to figure out how to get out of that. No marine, you would have. You would have took an edible and been like, y'all they should have never gave me no money. I'm like, I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: The catcher would be if this is your pride flag and money emoji they did with me, Yeah, no, Maria, whole social media we used to give shoe in court. They'd be like, here we got you flexed. You're rolling around in money right here and it says p P P bitches.
Speaker 1: And then we look at your search history and it's like groc how to do ppe fraud? I would do.
Speaker 2: I would search for that in invisible b I can't see you invisible now.
Speaker 1: She would have been in a pile of money, like had the money on the course at that me sneezing into.
Speaker 2: You'll be like there will be signs hashtag wait till I start my mega account. I'm not gonna be able tell me nothing, gonna get a pepp, get.
Speaker 1: Me a nurses.
Speaker 2: I feel like we could really put some sauce on it. Guys, we promise we only do it for a month. We want to get and it's only this sake. It's just a grift of grifters. We're just trying to rob a hood, rubbing it out hood. I don't know, I try to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, see what he was going. I appreciate we support you.
Speaker 2: Some people catch it at a moment. Well, thank you guys so much for being here today. It's always a treat to see your faces. We got to do a double feature because I want to be on mess too. Yeah, you're great on it. I can't wait to listen to this episode and see all the stuff you got out.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be so much. It looks like fifteen minutes. Yeah we did they.
Speaker 2: Say, yeah, it's really quiet over there. We didn't say not one thing. Episode it was. It was Sidney even in the room. See that's the curse that we you be doing stand up getting for the room too. Made everybody smile and here today, and that's what matters.
Speaker 1: None of them once. Yeah, I'll go some times. Absolutely so.
Speaker 2: We always ask some of this podcast, but would you like to be found in these socials?
Speaker 1: Obviously the podcasts, all of those things.
Speaker 3: Everybody everybody follow mess our Instagram is ooh mess. That's uh o o h mess, right, and then follow me Sydney at just sid b W j U s t s y d b W and uh, yeah, I'm on I'm on TikTok but not really but yeah, just you'll find me if you go to my page.
Speaker 2: Yes, and my i G is re z R Triple easy why And you know you'll be able to watch my my dating game show Why Are You Singing?
Speaker 1: Very soon? You know we out here trying to help the single people figure out what's wrong with them. Help me. Yeah, we'll talk. Lacy. You know why do you have an American flag? But because you can start there, that is why she said. As always, you can find me a D I B A l A C I DA LAC on all platforms.
Speaker 2: You can see all the wonderful photos of very very real maga women at Scam got his pod on Instagram, and you can get my book anywhere your books are sold Scam Goddess, and you can watch Scam Goddess the first season on Hulu.
Speaker 1: I might have some news for y'all soon. And you can watch the first few seasons of Going Dutch on Hulu as well. Congregation. I really want you how to get out there and stay fan woo.
Speaker 2: Y'all a my fan, follow me on fan Boo Dam Goddess. Scam got his Stars and It's hosted by me, Lacey Mosley aka Scam Goddess. Our producer is Jessica sis Neros and our audio engineer is Rich Garcia. Research for the show is conducted by Kate Doyle, Stay Skimming