Speaker 1: This is Frosted Tips with Lance Bass and iHeartRadio podcast. Hello, my little Peanuts, it's me your host, Lance Bass. This is Frosted Tips with Me, Lance Bass. I'm here with Bran Austin Green, Alexander James Clean. I know it's it's so regal. That's why we named Dark Kid, Alexander James and of course Turkey Tchurch in here. It is our Father's Day Special, which is our first show back for season Two's speaking of podcasts as green as Oldish.
Speaker 2: Old season two, same thing we started. It starts this month. We've We've already done a bunch of them. It's great, so head on over to Oldish podcast dot com and check it out.
Speaker 1: Do you have a special guest that you just really would love to talk to? I talked to everyone, no.
Speaker 3: No, I was just saying I I'd love to have the three of you on at some point separate times. It's you know, I'm in a podcast, so you know I can.
Speaker 1: Always just sit in with us. I love conversations like this, especially because look, I'm looking at my papers down here. I haven't gotten to one question that I had ready for you guys.
Speaker 2: It's so great sitting in front of everybody. Yeah, is it just becomes so conversational.
Speaker 3: It's definitely better than like being on a zoom or a phone or whatever.
Speaker 1: Just intimate love. That's why I love radio so much. It is there's nothing more intimate than this microphone right here talking to people, you know, knowing that people are just listening, and I just at this. It's a connection that I just love, love love. All right, let's do a little Father's Day quiz all right, here and go.
Speaker 2: Should I be nervous about this because I'm feeling a little anxiety.
Speaker 1: Hopefully this is okay. So it's TV and movie dads, So I think you're going to be good at oka a right, have you done it? Have you been a TV dad yet?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not okay, that'd be I've always.
Speaker 3: Know I did. That's lying.
Speaker 2: I did a Movie of the week in like the mid nineties. I was young in the mid nineties.
Speaker 1: When you're the major of the week, Like, they don't make a movie of the Week's anything another don't we need to bring back movie of the week is like NBC made them se Disney Disney would always have there. Yeah, great, all right, guys, here we go now, I'll give you most of the choice if you need it. But let's see if we can get this about it. In full house, who helps Danny Tanner raise his three daughters?
Speaker 3: Do you want the actors names? Or you want the characters?
Speaker 1: Maybe the characters and and the relation?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: Obvious?
Speaker 3: Wait Danner? Okay? Who helped you add Joey? And oh my god, why can't think of John Davis?
Speaker 4: I have was his last name?
Speaker 3: Like? Jesse? Jesse Jesse and Joey.
Speaker 1: Jesse and Josey? Who is Danny Tanner's best friend and brother and brother in law? Yeah? Okay? In Modern Family, what does Phil Dunfy do for a living?
Speaker 3: He is a realtor?
Speaker 1: Yes, real estate?
Speaker 3: Are you? I have five kids? Man, I'm not watching television? Are you kidding me? I'm going to bed at like eight thirty at night, like I don't know until one, but I'm in bedding. Okay, the same?
Speaker 1: Did you I watch This is Us?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, I haven't. I haven't worked myself up yet to literally be that depressed.
Speaker 1: The first two seasons.
Speaker 3: Like I'm doing really well right now. I don't want to forcefully.
Speaker 1: Depress mysel An triggers. I get it, I get it, but incredible. First two seasons great, and then we just kind of stop. We do that with a lot of shows, like every show, yeah, first and we.
Speaker 3: Just I'm waiting for season three, kids, like I just can't wait.
Speaker 2: See, I don't watch any televised like seasonal television. And I watched I watched like last week, Tonight and Daily Show.
Speaker 1: And oh yeah, it's easy. Uh yeah, I was the one over the Crown. I finally just finished The Crown. It took me years. Okay, it's masterclass and acting okay, incredible, incredible. Whoever plays Princess die Holy does look just like just it's just perfection, all right. And Ship's Creek one of the best shows shows. What is the name of the motel? Johnny Rose manages Rose.
Speaker 3: Oh the rose Meat, Rose, Rosemary, rose Meat, It's Rose something.
Speaker 2: He's so close. I don't even want to jump in on this one because there you're circling Rose, circling the cart right now.
Speaker 3: Damn it, Rose.
Speaker 1: I think there was a horse name was h Rosebud Rosebud Motel.
Speaker 3: Shout out to my girl, Andy Murphy, I love you.
Speaker 1: Yes, she's so good that that whole cast is it.
Speaker 3: Is, and we actually so. Annie came to see us in Toronto, and Kevin is also a big, big fan of the show. But I hogged her the whole time. She was backstage on my bus with her friends and we did a TikTok video that was hilarious where I was doing the Batte's back move and she did her full on ew aj but did it just on my just like Alexis, and I was like, oh my god, that's the thing in the world. She is so sweet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, said a couple of times.
Speaker 4: But she saw the whole cast, like when you first saw the movie at the airport and you just.
Speaker 1: All kind of we're all like going, you know how, like two escalators go down at the same time, right, and we're looking at it. I'm like, is that the castle ships correct? And we're just and I look at it and I'm like high.
Speaker 3: She was Hi.
Speaker 1: We just kind of like had a fan moment going down the escalator.
Speaker 3: I love Catherine O'Hara and I really I really want to meet I really want to meet Dan as well. Dan and Eugene, Dan and Eugenie.
Speaker 1: We got to get them all in one go and it was just incredible. Her show, which again is one of those shows I saw the first five episodes of and just stopped. I don't know what it's called, but it's She's so good in it where they're kind of on a sitcom but it's kind of not.
Speaker 3: She was also in the first episode of the last season of Black Mirror.
Speaker 1: Which this is very Black Mirror.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which Black Mirror. That episode was just like it's literally happening now and it's frightening that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're in Black Mirror and Idiocracy. We're were We've arrived. We have arrived, and it's sad and finding Nemo. What is Nemo's dad's name? I didn't know.
Speaker 3: I know this, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the name of a type of fish.
Speaker 3: I know, Marlin. Yes, you understand. I am a movie freak. I I'm probably one of the few people that I know that will go see movies by himself, Like I love the movies. I'm the kind of person if I don't get there in time to see the trailers, I will leave and come back later to watch the movie.
Speaker 1: We are now, we're into the movie phase with the kids. You know, Disney is you know, I love Disney, So they have to love Disney. We it's weird how every month it's a whole new obsession. Uh you know, let's see what they went through. What obsession of Okay a Nemo we did for a while. Now it's Mowana Love Mo Wanna.
Speaker 3: Have you seen it yet?
Speaker 1: No? It is, of course Ryan Reynolds, of course.
Speaker 3: But even if it wasn't him, it's John Krasinski, who's an incredible writer, incredible director. It is a it's it is a live action Pixar film, and it with with with just a great undertone. But it, like I've seen it.
Speaker 1: It's about their imaginary friends. So it's a bit just about all the kids imaginary friends come to life. Yeah, there's more we can see them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you need to see it all right? Well, wait, did you have one imagine my friend?
Speaker 1: I did not.
Speaker 3: Did you have one? No? I didn't have one either. I did. Wood Be Wooby was my imagine what it will be like. Willby was a cat that could fly and up until I was about seven, and then I moved on to video games and whatnot. But yeah, I had an imaginary friend.
Speaker 2: Journey My my almost eight year old had an imaginary friend named Sata Data.
Speaker 1: Yes, Sadadada.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Sata Dada is coming over today. Okay, Elliott, she had em I don't know who kon Emma.
Speaker 1: Is, but I did. I created a movie years ago called Imaginary Friend and but it's about imagine a friend that murders a lot of people. So also it's a family, a family, but it's about at all. But it's about an imaginary friend that really.
Speaker 3: Been a Disney animation for the past.
Speaker 1: It's great. Yeah, but yeah, it's about the imaginary friend that realizes that once the kid stops believing you disappear, you die, and so in order for them to not stu, I mean, they start murdering actually so yeah, just a prolongs.
Speaker 5: Life, super sweet, always really darker st.
Speaker 1: Which movie features a father and an attorney named Atticus Finch?
Speaker 2: Oh, very famous book and.
Speaker 1: A father and an attorney named Atticus.
Speaker 3: Now are you saying the father is the attorney? Father and an attorney?
Speaker 4: Yeah Finch?
Speaker 3: Give me?
Speaker 1: Is it a was it to Kill a Mokay, it's.
Speaker 3: Definitely not a comedy, guys, man, I was way off, really going.
Speaker 1: So many kids are named after To Kill a mocking Bird characters, Right, there's Atticus, there's Finch, the uh and Uh. Bruce Willis's kids are all named after Rumor and their other kid I forget yeah, but rat like there's a boo. Yeah. Interesting. A lot of names come from To Kill Mockingbird, UH and mam and Mia. Sophie invites her three potential fathers, Harry, Sam, and I would never know this.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I never the third. I actually I love musical.
Speaker 1: I don't know this Mill Bill, Harry Sam, and Bill.
Speaker 3: I have an uncle. Bill's pretty easy name.
Speaker 1: We tried this movie with our kids the other day. I don't think they're old enough for it. Sound of Music?
Speaker 4: Did we?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, here are you? You were in a bush. We were in a bush without a shoe.
Speaker 1: You were somewhere. We tried Sound of Music, and then we tried Mary Poppins again not original original originals. They watched a good I mean, yeah.
Speaker 4: What do you mean they want to go forty five minutes or two?
Speaker 3: My kids really liked the new one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe we'll try the new one, but the for it was a hard It was a slow start until they got into the anime stuff like okay, yeah, but okay, sound of Music? How many children does Captain von Trapp have.
Speaker 3: Five too many? Thirty eight?
Speaker 1: Yeah, seven, Yes, you're right seven.
Speaker 3: I was close. Yes, I was way off thirty eight.
Speaker 2: If that was if that was the family feud or no, if it was Price is right, I'd be out.
Speaker 1: Yeah you do whatever, that's whatever. A father's day? Who said it? I'm not a smart man, but I know what love is.
Speaker 3: Forrest Gump?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Forest all, I got one?
Speaker 3: Good luck on all? Alright, all right, I'm talent on you.
Speaker 1: All right? Who said this? I'm the cool dad, that's my thing. I'm hip, I'm surf the web I text L O L laugh out loud o MG, oh my god, w t F Why the face? Why what TV dad said that?
Speaker 3: TV? That's a TV dad?
Speaker 1: TV dad?
Speaker 4: What type of turf?
Speaker 1: The web? Text?
Speaker 3: Is that? From Modern Family?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think the only filmed the only person I could think of that say that when you did it?
Speaker 3: Again, your mannerism very film That was very phil I remember him saying.
Speaker 1: That, Yeah, okay, another TV dad. So before you criticize somebody, you find out what he's all about. That's a very okay vague decade the nineties.
Speaker 3: Nineties it say again, yeah, so before.
Speaker 1: You criticize somebody, you find out what he's all about. I guess it was a famous quote from this TV show which I do not know, but you don't know the TV. Definitely know the TV show, but I just never heard this quote my two dads No, which was I Love My Strangers No, which is another great show. Let's see they were to give you a hint on this one.
Speaker 3: Uh, who's the actor?
Speaker 1: Well, he was born Well, the show was about someone born and raised in Philadelphia.
Speaker 3: From Fresh Prince. Oh was it what phil? Phil phil.
Speaker 1: Very famous quotes.
Speaker 3: Famous quote? It is now to me the only famous quote is in West Philadelphia. Try again.
Speaker 1: Okay, here's another movie. Dad, You Me or Nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Is it Creed close?
Speaker 3: It's definitely a boxing is it? Is it Rocky? It is Rockey?
Speaker 1: Yeah, from Rocky Babot Rocky bou again. I would do the just give it away, just give it away, boom.
Speaker 4: You know I've never seen Room.
Speaker 1: Wait, you've never seen Rocky Wait, you've never seen any of the Rockies or the Creeds with what All right, well, I know I know what the kids are watching tonight. Kids are watch watch it.
Speaker 3: They're gonna run around the house is punching you both?
Speaker 1: All right? The last one here what TV dad said this, as long as you're not hurting anybody, you can do anything you want to do. I say that a lot. Maybe I got that from the show. We've talked about this show. You can do anything really hurting someone.
Speaker 3: Okay, what decade?
Speaker 1: Well quotes is definitely nineties, but the show came back recently.
Speaker 3: I mean these quotes are like can you pass the milk? Like, oh, that shows.
Speaker 4: It was so in the nineties and it came back.
Speaker 1: I came back. We've already talked about the show.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay, wait, who's already talked about this show?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: We brought the show up, Yeah already. It was already one of the first questions we did.
Speaker 3: What was the full house? Yes, that's right, they didn't puller house.
Speaker 1: That's right, it was Danny Tanner.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as long as you're not hurting it about it, you can do anything you want to do. There you go, And that's your Father's Day all right, So we're gonna do your boy band i Q game. All right, Brian Austin Green over there, Let's see what you know about Let's see if you actually know some of these I'm pretty Oh yeah, no, you're all and you're too surprised.
Speaker 3: How little I know of all their boy bands?
Speaker 1: Yeah, agreed, I'm kind of there with you.
Speaker 3: I should, but I don't you guys I know most about probably.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, let's see, let's see what you know. Okay, boy band IQ game. Here we go, Father's Day edition? Which boy band's debut single was back here? Back here?
Speaker 3: Oh? Bb mag.
Speaker 1: That is bb MAC British band, British is the.
Speaker 5: British Well three guys, British?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what guys going back here? Guys can't pull obscured. That's not fair like the big time one.
Speaker 1: And I know, I'm sorry, didn't even a game here? All right? That is pretty I played the role of Mark in the Broadway musical Rent After My boy band Days?
Speaker 3: Who am I Joey? Joe Joey because he's the only boy band member that did Broadway that I know of.
Speaker 1: Which boy band had a hit with the song Candy Girl.
Speaker 3: Oh that was that was.
Speaker 1: Y Yeah. I was the last member to join in Sync and was brought in after the band had already been formed.
Speaker 3: You that was me. It's funny. I just turned my girls on this morning to remember soul for real.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you yam in the back this morning.
Speaker 1: Our kids officially know the backshe Boys and then Sync.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: Yes, it took them two and a half years and they are car Yeah, we watched you know larger than lap love the videos, larger like Yell's videos.
Speaker 3: They love.
Speaker 1: But in the car to school, they always bye bye bye in the car, Bye bye in the car. Okay, it's but they have to repeat it over and over and over again, like that's why.
Speaker 3: But you know what. But what's so funny is if you haven't noticed this yet, My oldest did this and I didn't pick up on it until she was about five. She wanted to hear the same song over and over and over again. Whoever it was. I'm like, oh my god again because she'd be like daddy again, Daddy again. They're learning it. They're learning the words, that's what they're doing. It's not just because they like the sounds or whatever. They want to know all the World and like. The first album that Elliott learned was the Beatles White album Like and Lyric. When she was five, learned all the words to Hamilton Like a five year old. That's a lot of words. That's a lot of words.
Speaker 1: Yeah, our daughter's learning the words of Mowana, the theme song of that and b there is a.
Speaker 3: Lot of InSync being played in my car, though, a lot of InSync being played in my car, and I'm fine with it.
Speaker 1: That's just good parenting.
Speaker 3: It's when it says.
Speaker 2: Is like big into like d m X and Eminem and really the new the new Eminem.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, got no idea, Like they don't know that is I just saw this thing a couple of days ago, people voting on the greatest album of all time, and it's Michael Jackson versus Marshall Mathers, and I'm like, dude.
Speaker 2: Wait, I thought I thought I heard something too about mis Education of Lauren Hill. I thought that was in that conversation.
Speaker 3: I mean, I only saw the two of them, but I mean that's also an incredible album. But I mean, you know, this generation doesn't know Slim Shady. They know Eminem, fine, I know, don't they don't you don't know.
Speaker 1: My kids are definitely got to education and music. They're going to know all of that plus the Beatles and rolling stuff like they're gonna they're gonna have to know good music is good music. And they do we listen to because again, I'm trying to get away from the bye bye bye to school every day. So and they love lollipops. Right, I'm like, oh, I know a song. It's called lollipop. So now they love the song like we go back to the fifties. Uh yeah, So you know I distract them with songs like that.
Speaker 3: You should switch it up one day and I'll take you to the candy shop. Try that one, yeah, which they yes, Yeah, that goes let lollipop.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is one I didn't know which boy band's second album was called The A List. If you get this, I will second album pay for your kids college?
Speaker 3: Is just another fucking obscure what what like?
Speaker 1: I have no idea because I've never even heard this band heard of it?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: You have?
Speaker 3: Wait? The A List?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: Was?
Speaker 3: It? Was it? Five?
Speaker 1: No? A one?
Speaker 3: That's a sauce which I sorry, sauce sauce every restaurant. Yes, no, that's an asked me, asked me in a one question.
Speaker 1: Give me that. What do you go to? What is your go to hot sauce? Because I'm a hot sauce guy. Tabasco can just be buried in the back. I do not like Tabasco. Chilula will be like right there in crystal hot Sauce.
Speaker 3: What's the what's the one with the rooster. That's that's what I was. That's the one I like. That's there. That's their logo, green toop, squeeze it out. That's what I use on stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I use on like, Yeah, Crystal Hot Sauce. I think it's New Orleans. I love best, But Chilula I can't. You can't beat Lula.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: And it's in every It's in every restaurant, thank goodness it is. But something about.
Speaker 4: Girls and the Chilula lady looks like Danny Tanner. What Even when he was alive, he posted, no, I never even noticed that.
Speaker 3: What's happening right now? What? Okay?
Speaker 4: Continueing your silly games, all right, go back to the bush.
Speaker 1: Michael I was a member of the boy band Oh Town and later became a solo artist who am.
Speaker 3: I that was Dan? Right? No, oh yeah Ashley, that's right.
Speaker 1: Ashley Ashley Parker Angel, which I always say APA. This boy band had a hit song titled Invisible Man.
Speaker 3: Invisible Man. Oh oh oh oh ninety degrees.
Speaker 1: Yes, which that was before we even came out. Yeah, that was like a year before y'all came out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Invisible Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because that was like nineteen ninety five. Really yeah, yeah, all right. I was known for my signature falsetto and my boy band and later pursued a solo career. Who am I, Well, there's a lot of people.
Speaker 3: Secon was I mean that could be Justice Justin had a.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Justice was U. This is late eighties nineties New Kids on the Block. Joey mc jordan, Jordan Knight, Jordan Knight yep, but although he had Have you.
Speaker 3: Seen his brother's d I Y show.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, it's really good.
Speaker 3: But he was like kind of a shy, like.
Speaker 1: Super he still is, but once you.
Speaker 3: But he's great on the show, like he's have you met Harley as well? Harley is really his husband is phenomenal. They're like once you like see them outside of him being on the road, he's the most laid back, talkative, chill.
Speaker 2: When I watched the first episode, I was like, that looks a lot like Jonathan cannot be because he was like.
Speaker 1: Surprise, he said he wanted to do an h T TV show. I'm like, really, because I just thought he would never do something like that Farmhouse.
Speaker 3: Back when they were out, it was like he had issues being in front of.
Speaker 4: Them.
Speaker 3: He would literally when we would all be on stage together, he would literally be back and the quick Chaine just waiting and they'll finally come up.
Speaker 1: But like, I think it took a while for them to convince him to do another run with new kids.
Speaker 3: Like he's just so really now he's totally, you know, fine with it now, but it took him a while.
Speaker 1: He's so funny because he is kind of you know, he's very mild mannered, but everything that comes out of his mouth is hilarious.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he has a real quick about him.
Speaker 1: And he has a special they've they've they have a spin off of Farmhouse. Really yeah, I don't know what it is, but I just saw it.
Speaker 2: Because he's really talented on that really charismatic and fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah. My dream is to live on a ranch somewhere like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's doing it. Yeah, he's doing the whole farm life all about him.
Speaker 1: He's living my life. He's living my life.
Speaker 4: There everyone prayed for land, please please.
Speaker 1: This boy band had a member who later became a professional poker player. Who are they professional poker?
Speaker 3: I mean I played.
Speaker 4: Poker like a boy's professional.
Speaker 1: It's a J McLean from the backstory. Boys me, you're a professional poker player.
Speaker 3: I'm really good, but I'm not a like pro played in the World Series News.
Speaker 1: Oh there you go. I mean, remember poker was so huge in the early two thousand. I remember when I first moved to l A. We would have poker nights.
Speaker 3: I did it all the time. I had the Stein table, the super Nice. My best friend had the I call it the shufflefucker. But it's the cards, like the like the automatic car shuffler. Like we were all about it. Then the games that were like a friendly cash game turned into like a million dollar pot and it's like, no, dude, I'm out, Like I want to play like five hun buy in, play with my buddies. It doesn't need to get and it got ridiculous. So I just stopped having games.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've never played poker either.
Speaker 3: I do want to bring it back though I wasn't backgammon. Yeah, that was my game, not a big I don't know.
Speaker 1: I haven't played it much, but I do like poker.
Speaker 4: I always learned how to play backgammon, and then I forget because I haven't played it enough after I learned, and I've been taught it like fourteen times.
Speaker 1: You know, it's a shark. Lisa vander Pump is a backgammon shark?
Speaker 2: Is she really?
Speaker 1: And you know it's always kind of like, oh, you want to play fun, and then she's just so serious about like, you know who's.
Speaker 3: A gambling shark is Toby Maguire. Toby was at the games.
Speaker 2: I would know, so I so I he was really big into backgammon also, and I've known Toby since we were kids. So we ended up meeting at this place like across from where the rocks Bury used to be and playing backgammon like for money, and I beat him twice and he.
Speaker 3: Got so.
Speaker 5: Yeah he was losing a poker, but he nicest guy and he's a really good poker player.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know it's it's super competitive.
Speaker 1: IVERY stopped playing. Uh, you know the game Mafia.
Speaker 3: I love, which we just played a game night.
Speaker 1: It's one of my favorite games. You know they did. I was so lost Traders y Traders?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Do you know Pantera Sarah?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, so she ran all the clubs the late nineties early two thousands.
Speaker 3: You not like me now we're good, but yeah, exactly, Kevin and Howie, I'd be standing out there. She'd have a problem.
Speaker 1: She had a couple of things back then. It was like if a Backstreet boy came, they had to say something about in sync before they were let in.
Speaker 4: She was.
Speaker 1: Something and the same thing because Brett Farr was her favorite player, So any athlete that would come in, you had to say Brett Farv is the best quarterback of all time before they would come in. She was that type of person.
Speaker 3: I do want to get a game night though, Like we've talked about, I know we need to do this, all of us. We got to get a game night, adult game.
Speaker 1: Night, you know, yeah, I mean down. We say this all the time.
Speaker 2: Game like gambling night or game like like like let's play Mafia.
Speaker 3: Pictionary, car.
Speaker 1: Running, charades.
Speaker 3: There's no one. What's what's my meme? Oh yeah, freaking awesome, great.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so Panter Sarah would get real serious with Mafia, where I had to like stop playing because she would get this group of people like twenty people, which takes. But people would get so serious that friendships would be ended. I'm like, okay, you've been lying to me all night, like, yeah, that's the game, right. Yeah, So we haven't played in a while because it got a little little too too real.
Speaker 3: Let's bring it back a little less little, a little more lighthearted, little more more lighthearted, game mock tails and game night.
Speaker 1: Yeah done. I'm so into that. That would be so fun, all right. I was known for my trademark eyebrow piercing in my boy band days. Who am I Chris? Did he have an eyebrow?
Speaker 3: He did have?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, maybe yeah your band.
Speaker 3: Why do I know this?
Speaker 1: I don't pay Chris ker Patrick.
Speaker 3: You, but I knew that.
Speaker 1: It was actually a j McLean from the backstory.
Speaker 3: Boys, I never had my eyebrow piers.
Speaker 1: Well, it's on paper, it's on paper.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't know. I didn't know. I had my lip piers for all of a week and I kept twisting the ball in the front of it and the ball fell off, went down the sink and I swallowed the back of it, and I was in a hotel room and I frantically trying to find a needle to stick it through to keep the hole open. Didn't work.
Speaker 1: I had the bar bell in my eyebrow. At one point I did for did you maybe really more months?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you pierced your eyebrow.
Speaker 1: It was one of those Vegas moments. Yeah, wow, three in the morning, and I thought it was just the greatest idea because I've never had a piercing in my life. You know what, I'm going to get an eyebrow.
Speaker 3: Kevin had his belly button piers Oh yeah, I don't know. He was like, we literally talked about it like two weeks ago. He's like, I don't know what the hell I was thinking. I'm like, he said, I went in with the idea maybe getting a nipple pierced, and for whatever reason, I got my dude. I said, dude, you should have had the little jewel hanging.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Really all the girls had back in the nineties. Rachelle always said, you know she obviously you know she loves she loves her gaze and her first love was Jonathan Knight. That's your day and it was you that's to be gay? And then she married me, so like, you know the chance you're like a very gay straight guy. I love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can love it.
Speaker 3: Let's go. I want drag Race. Let's go, let's go.
Speaker 1: Wait, did you say you have retired that character? Will you ever do your drag character?
Speaker 3: I've been wanting to do drag can. I just haven't been in town and I do want to bring Poppy Love back. And and what's so great is published? I remember I saw it was it was the greatest time ever. Killed it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, have you ever done drag? No?
Speaker 3: It was the best time ever. And then so Mark and Tom my best friend's market Tom who you know. I got ordained years ago to marry them, and that was gonna be it. It was a one time thing special for them. I did just marry our stylist in her now husband. But Kara, my publicist, it's also gay. And she's like, if you do it to you know, switch it up a little bit. Will you do it as Poppy Love in New York? I'm like, apps fucking lutely, I'll hire the same makeup team. Let's freaking got I've got my amazing wig guy who's in Texas. Let's go, Let's go.
Speaker 1: I love it. We uh. I just went to the set. I've never done the show drag Race, because every time they asked me to do it, I'm always in New York owns. I just never in fifteen seasons, never been able to do the show. So I finally did something for an episode coming up in July. So we went to the studios they just moved over to, like mechla, I don't know where it's somewhere. Yeah, yeah, it's a pitcormacorma gorgeous studios. But I finally got to walk into the work room and I was like a kid going to Disney World for the first time. Like I just was geeking out because I love the show. But I didn't know how much I love the show until I was on the set. I'm like, oh my god, the mirror where they right on the lipstick and here's the door, and I had to come out of the door like hello, hello, hello. Uh so fun. But that show works like clockwork. They are so good. They're already filming when I was there because I was doing something for the finale of this season of All Stars. They're already on like two years from now. Like they're so ahead of the game. It is ridiculous.
Speaker 3: And it's a global thing, like everywhere I saw them when I was in New Zealand on tour, they were filming out.
Speaker 1: The Australia is hilarious. Love allstrikea in England. England's so great. Canada, I have to say, Canadians, Sorry, they're not. They're so that's the They're too nice, They're too nice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like they're trying to like be sassy and I'm like, well, yeah, it's like marry Canadian.
Speaker 1: Canadians are too nice. They're too nice to really read people.
Speaker 3: It's like work, bitch. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I'm sorry. I meant girl, Yes, sorry, I was trying to be sassy. I apologize, okay either eight.
Speaker 1: Uh. This boy band had a member who made a guest appearance on Sabrina the Teenage Witch. Y'all don't know that one we did?
Speaker 3: You did and you did too? Yeah? We did?
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 1: Well I was yeah, well apparently Joey Fatone like, well I was in that episode too, So why am I not a part of this or maybe he did a separate one.
Speaker 3: It used to do.
Speaker 1: What shows did y'all do do guest appearances on? Especially we did?
Speaker 3: You mean like TV shows? Just a movie?
Speaker 1: Because I know y'all did. What's the movie that we did? This is the end that movie? We had to keep that under wraps.
Speaker 3: That was so much fun. What else do we do? We did a couple other TV things. Probably the one thing looking back that I completely regret doing. We did The Apprentice.
Speaker 1: You did like the whole group were we?
Speaker 3: And then them on The Apprentice and there was it was oh my god, the black British boxer he's retired now Lewis lennyx Lewis was in the finale, and then it was a country singer. I want to say it's not Toby Keith, no, but so like we were setting them out to do like errands like go get me nail polished and do this, do that. But for obvious reasons, I regret being on that show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you know, we didn't know what the future.
Speaker 3: Was, We did not know how things were going to pan out. But I look back and.
Speaker 1: Go, why thanks for thanks for you guys?
Speaker 3: That tied? Is it tied? All the time. It's such a commercial it is. Yeah, that's that's hilarious. Yeah it was really well done. Yeah, down, down, down down, tell me why also a bucket list for me to meet?
Speaker 4: To me?
Speaker 3: Who Bette Midler? Because I like First Wives Club? All of that was my thing growing up. I've i've since now in the last year. Well, you and I you almost didn't get to meet our amazing Meryl Streep the other night. You I'm assuming you finally went and talked. Yes, afterwards, thirty photos were there. Ye met Diane Keaton last last Christmas time in New York and I I never walk up to celebrities. I just don't do that. And you know, my ex is always like, you don't understand who you are? Like you, you have a right to do that.
Speaker 1: On my matter?
Speaker 3: Why what I do? I'm like you, I don't know. I just don't like to approach people you don't know if they're in the same having a shitty day. But Diane Keaton is literally standing ten feet away from me. I'm not going to not say something. I father the bride, I mean, the list goes on. And Bette Midler, that was my grandmother and I saw him before she passed away was Women's my wings, and it is on my bucket list to meet her, and it just has to happen.
Speaker 1: I love everything about her.
Speaker 4: A few months ago, yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we take the kids for Christmas. You know, I said, I'm not taking the kids to Disneyland until they know who Mickey Mouse is. We got stuck here for Christmas, and now they know who Mikey is, I guess we're going to Disney. So we took them for Christmas and we go to uh thirty three and you know, we're up there having a you know, a nice little lunch and who sits right next to us, Bette Middler in her family, and I'm like, would it be cool?
Speaker 3: Be cool?
Speaker 1: Like we're because we're the only people in here, like do And of course I'm not gonna interrupt her, like she's having lunch, you know what that's like. And I'm like, and I'm like, I don't she's not gonna know who I am. But we did share the same publicist back then. It's like, so I do have an inn if we ever do, like, I don't know. So We're having the you know, the lunch and my kids are there and I'm like, my kids have to meet Bette Midler Like this is like they're not even gonna understand. Disney Royalty is right in front of Uscus Pocus is right here, and so you know, I did a little smooth I sent them like the dessert thing at the end, you know, you know, it's like and so they goes like, oh, this is so you know Lance and his family, and she was just like like yeah, she didn't know who it was. So then at the end of the thing, well I thought she didn't know it. So then I get a little drink and it's this they call call it a Tom and Jerry, which I guess is some old fashioned drink that they've just brought back. And it's this cup basically that you at parties you kind of dip it into the punch bowl. And it's called Tom Jerry's a whiskey drink. Uh, and it's really good. So she sent me this little whiskey drink. It is Tom and Jerry. I'm like, oh, some only dream like Miller just sent me this. What Okay. So then we all finished lunch and she gets up, comes over the table. She's like, oh thanks, and she's like are those Tom and Jerry's great. They just brought them back the back in the sixties. This is what we always drank. And she just looks at me. She goes show business. Don't you just love it?
Speaker 4: Show business?
Speaker 1: You just love it. It's like, but she was it was the she was the nicest we kept running. She's pretty tiny. Yeah, but the fact that she got to like meet my kids. They have no idea. I didn't take a picture, but uh like, there was just such that was a moment. That was a moment because she is the best person, the best person. What was the one? Risky business? What was it that she played Twins with Lily tom Oh? That was big business? Business, big business? Why are they not remaking that one? That is such a good movie. Yeah, all right, okay, why don't we get into bet Middler. We were just, oh yeah, we did. We were with Lily Toman, who is another one that I'm always like.
Speaker 2: Would love to meet her, and and somebody Meryl Street, MARYL.
Speaker 3: Street. So we did the iHeart Awards and literally we're about to go on to present and I'm looking at the script and then out of nowhere, I turn around and there's Meryel Streep and I'm just like, oh my god, like and she was everything and more you could imagine. Incredible Death becomes her was one of my favorite and actually I just watched it a couple of nights ago, but like, she was just phenomenal and her earring fell out and she goes, okay, let's take as many pictures as you want to. Just act like I'm putting my eara back in. I can't see it, so you might have to help. And she was just ranting and raving and she was just amazing. And Diane was in her usual suit.
Speaker 1: That's great, you are the ship. That was a moment, like I Heeart Awards. You know, it went from Meryl Streep okay, and then like we go across the stage and then share like I just met Meryl Streep and share back to back within five minutes, Like what the hell is going on?
Speaker 3: Isn't our business so strange?
Speaker 2: You run into these people and they know who you are, you obviously know who they are, and then they know who you are and you're like, now I don't know how to fucking handle them.
Speaker 1: And how many people do you go to meet that you just think you do know them because you were in the business.
Speaker 3: You've grown up with.
Speaker 2: Them, sure, but but I still get like I'll still get super nervous walking up to somebody and invading their space. But at the set, like for me when I was younger, like I grew up skating in North Hollywood, so to me, like skaters, like when I first met Tony Hawk was my hero and now like I you know, I'm friends with it, which is still fucking so strange to say.
Speaker 3: But I remember, like.
Speaker 2: Stevie Cavallero, this other skater that I was a big fan of.
Speaker 3: He and his wife came up to me.
Speaker 2: They approached me in like the early nineties at some ski event or whatever.
Speaker 3: He was like, oh, can my wife take a.
Speaker 2: Picture with you? She's a big fan of the show. And I was like, do you're fucking Stevie Cavallero.
Speaker 3: You're like yes.
Speaker 2: This doesn't make sense to me, Like I cannot comprehend what is happening.
Speaker 3: It's the same. I mean, like, what's what's funny is is Rachelle Years ago I was saying something to somebody and she's like her response to my story was like, what the fuck is with your life? Like this is your life? Because I was talking about the one only time I got to meet Prince before he passed away. It was years before he passed What we were doing, it was Prince Charles's birthday. We were there like that, you start with that, that is that's a story there. And then we're like outside, Kevin and I are outside. I'm having a cigarette. Kevin's having a cigar Letny Kravitz comes over and starts talking to us. And then I get a tap on the shoulder and all I hear is and it's Prince and what because he's all like shy, and I'm just like, you're right, what is my life? What is this life?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 1: I mean, we're very lucky.
Speaker 3: It's it's we are very very It's so strange.
Speaker 2: It's such a strange existence. But yes, to be a part of it is amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it's surreal. It's surreal.
Speaker 2: Like I ran into Howie Mandel like two nights ago at a at As and Frogert in Calabasas.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and no, it was like, oh my god, that was and I was like, oh, yeah, that's how how Man. It's it's such a strange, but.
Speaker 1: It's I love that. We're all very scared like go up to people. But like, so one of my favorite stories is me Lacunas back in the day, I mean years ago. We'd always we had the same friend circle, but when we would be around each other, like I'd literally be sitting two people down from her, but we never spoke. We never It's just where we just had this kind of unspoken like we don't like each other. So I don't know what. And I always thought it was, oh because she was with the Mac at the time. I'm like, maybe she doesn't talk to other guys, you know, because she's like total boot up. And I'm like, whatever, she doesn't know I'm gay at this time. And then like a year later, like literally sitting right next to her on this couch at this club, and I just looked at her. I'm like, why do you hate me? She goes, why do you hate me? I'm like, I don't hate you. She well, I don't hate you. I'm like cool. So, well, then we're we've been already for in since I just took that one little I'm like, why are we not spoking?
Speaker 3: Just a bride?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so the same exact thing happened, So diplo. I've been around Diplo the last two years, probably eight different times. Everywhere we go intimate settings and never said a word, never like in a circle talking to people, and we just never spoke. And again I'm like, I don't know why, Like I am too nervous to I don't know what it is.
Speaker 3: And maybe it's just like weird that that happens.
Speaker 2: Just anyway, though, I noticed that, like I'll go to like a party, I'll go to somebody's house and I'll literally have spoken to everyone.
Speaker 3: Except the one person, and then you're saying by at the end of the night, like, hey good. She made a little video for me. But there's an interview that I saw her do where she talked about when she first moved to the US, uh to make money or her friends were like screen printing T shirts and the two biggest sellers were you guys at us and so so jokingly, we have a mutual friend that goes to my daughter's school, and so jokingly I sent a video like hey, where's my residuals? Like where's the you know, you sold a bunch of backship boy T shirts that were knockoffs where's my where's my check? So they were at dinner and she made a video saying sorry it was like twelve ninety nine. We only sold like thirty of them, but sorry. It was just the cutest thing in the world. She is such a sweetheart. I don't know how I'm going to react because I'm still manifesting it. I have to go to the Wolverine premiere and dead. I just have to. I don't care if if me and Joe we have a show that night, can you sub for me that night?
Speaker 1: I got you go, please, I got you bah.
Speaker 3: I just don't know. I'll step in if I get to finally meet Ryan. I don't know how I'm going to react.
Speaker 1: I really make that happen my friends. My friends are starting his new studio, so we do have an end we haven't.
Speaker 3: I just feel like I'm going to full on embarrassment. And I don't embarrass at all, but I feel like that that moment, that man is going to make it, but he's gonna get documented. It's very embarrassing.
Speaker 1: I think it'll be because he is a huge Backstreet fan.
Speaker 3: He is like when he commented, he commented on my tiktoks, I woke people up on the East Coast freaking the f out, like he just said what he said, Like the first one he was doing promo for that Christmas movie Spirited that he did with with with Will Ferrell and I do edit it, and the very next morning I look at the top comment he's like number five on my bucket list to sing with AJ from the Backstreet Bullets, and I'm like, he said my name, like literally, like that's how I found my trainer, who's now one of my closest friends. I call my publicists like I want Ryan Reynolds trainer before I became a really big fan of him, and like he's just can do no wrong. The man is like a national treasure and he's not even from.
Speaker 1: Man. I have more connections than I do. Then, I mean, you got his trainer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm not gonna just be like, hey, give me rise number. I'm gonna call him randomly. And I've literally missed him by a day in New York twice, literally like buy the same hotel that I was staying at. Like I'm like, you're right there, it's gonna happen.
Speaker 4: It's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: That's a manifest if you're listening now, I know you're listening.
Speaker 1: You love for us to do yes, but he used to have him you saw all that. Oh yeah, oh I didn't finish on so Diplo. The same thing happened. So we were at Pride and he's performing and I'm, you know, backstage ping and uh he just looks at me and he he's like, come here. I'm like, oh God, So I go over there. I'm like hey, uh he's like, he goes. We've been around each other for like so many times, but we've never officially met him. Like Hi, I'm like hi. I was like, well, I thought you hated me. He goes, No, I thought you didn't like me. I'm like no, he goes, Well, then we're friends now. I'm like, I guess we are, like totally me lacon Is mega like.
Speaker 3: When can I come to your house in Jamaica? Please let me know?
Speaker 1: No kidding, no coulding? All right, We're gonna play a little game before we let you go. This is a rapid fire this or that, this should be easy, just this or that? All right?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 1: Uh rain or snow rain snow?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm well, I don't know. Actually I'm kind of like winter sports.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm from Rain. I'm in Florida. It rains all the time and I miss it. Although when you get here, people don't. People freak out and oh my god, water from this guy, Florida rain is terrible. It is humidity comes with it right now, terrible.
Speaker 1: He did like And when I lived in Mississippi, Uh, the smell right after it rained, it was awesome, grass and all that. Yeah, I loved it. Cats are dogs. Dogs dogs Yeah, dogs altho. Our son is obsessed with cats. He's only met one in his life. He thinks he's been a cat since he was six months old. Crawls around, mewing. Don't know where he gets it, but he is a cat, so he identifies as a cat. And yeah, uh, salty or sweet? Salty, saltyalty, I can't pick one, you're.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, my fiance when we go to the movies, popcorn and Eminem's.
Speaker 1: Once, I once I have sweet. Yeah, you see, he goes back and forth. If I have a sweet, I can't go back to salt. I have to endless sweet. Yeah, okay, so it's gotta be salty, salt salty, then endlessweet. Friday night or Sunday morning Sunday morning.
Speaker 3: Sunday depends on what.
Speaker 4: I did Saturday Friday night, Sunday morning, you're still recovering.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. Well, Friday nights in a bush.
Speaker 3: With only a bunch of shoes, babies, not.
Speaker 1: A Sunday mornings are sometimes rough for us because our only night we go out usually is Saturday night. Fridays are kind of night and we just do, you know, moving night with the kids. But Saturdays are night.
Speaker 4: If we have some morning skip it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, comedies or horror films.
Speaker 3: Horror, horror films. That's hard, but yeah, it's a hard one for me.
Speaker 1: Horror, what about it?
Speaker 3: I love a good horror film. But God, like The Cable Guy, or like any of.
Speaker 1: The horror comedy.
Speaker 3: Oh there's great horror comedies. Yeah, like that one.
Speaker 4: There's so many.
Speaker 3: The dead good, Well, this is the end.
Speaker 1: Could be it could be of the dead.
Speaker 3: So good, it really is.
Speaker 1: Bagels are donuts, donuts, donuts, the rest done?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Perfect. Paris or London, London. Yeah, I don't know which one I would choose. I've not spent much time in Paris.
Speaker 3: I've not spent much time in either word. The Indian food in London was delicious, great curry. Yeah, I guess I would say Sweden. Sweden has great Indian food. Really, you have never been to Sweden, like, you wouldn't expect that to be the thing there.
Speaker 1: That's where we started ye courting Sweden. Yeats.
Speaker 3: See I would have said Swedish meatballs at Ikia so that they're good.
Speaker 1: They're not the real thing, but they're good. Oh. We have Pepsier coke.
Speaker 3: Fan for neither neither. I just quit Dia Coke six days ago. Neither. I'm sparkling water. It's so good.
Speaker 1: I have so many friends that are so addicted to die Coke. I mean, it's it's a problem.
Speaker 3: I well, I have DM I but I have stones. So like literally I'm trying to take things out that might be kissing it off. And I haven't had any issue in the last six days. So die Coke clearly is one of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I couldn't imagine how in the past.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's it's the worst. It's really not.
Speaker 2: I did once in Vegas when I was shooting something and it was just like ambulance for throwing up.
Speaker 3: I was staying at the Mandola Bay. I'm like throwing up in the coffee shop.
Speaker 1: That was terrible. I never remember fighting. It was the worst so fight had one on the road when we lived in Germany, and I'm like, and ever since I was scarred I was sixteen years old, I'm like, I never want it right before the dairy because of that. I'm like, oh, is it because you drink dairy?
Speaker 3: No more dare It's not It's not pleasant, I'll tell you that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Ever since that Seinfeld episode of Kramer passing it in the public vathuum screaming, that's when I was like, oh, yeah, it's gonna happen to me.
Speaker 3: It was the worst pain I've ever Experiencedah, it's not.
Speaker 1: Fun speaking of Seinfeld or Friends of Friends come on, of course. Yeah, I'm kind of.
Speaker 3: I appreciate Seinfeld now more than when I was younger, because I just thought it was just a lot of whining and complaining. But now I appreciate the satire and I just and it's obviously neither one of those shows would work today. Seinfeld.
Speaker 2: Seinfeld was just so different from my life that it was interesting to watch. Friends was a little more like this, like I've seen this, you know, like this is an iteration.
Speaker 3: But the writing to me, is still so good. I still watch it every night. It's so I go to bed. It was so well written and so well acted, and even now, you know, twenties plus years later, it's still funny and I still laugh.
Speaker 1: I'll go with Seinfeld. Actually, I think I've never seen all the episodes of Friends, but I've seen every episode of Songs.
Speaker 3: And we're no longer friends. Friendship over. You don't return my text message, you don't finish friends. We're not a fan of friends. Michael. What Michael? What are you doing this weekend? Oh?
Speaker 4: This is whatever?
Speaker 3: Isn't there? You go? Let's go? Okay, Michael, I'll start texting you for fun things.
Speaker 1: What's because you have a new number and I think I don't know, maybe it didn't put it in.
Speaker 3: I watched you you literally well, and you pulled it out like we're rewriting, like literally, you say.
Speaker 1: It enough times people will believe it. I've learned that all right, outdoor barbecues are cozy indoor meals. Outdoor barbecues, yeah, I'd go with that.
Speaker 3: Indoor meals really. I mean, I I do love the barbecue, but I'm I'm more of like a hubbachi indoor kind of girl.
Speaker 1: Guy outdoor son eyes or sunset.
Speaker 2: Sunsets end of a long day because I can actually appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Sunrise, I'm like stretch, I have trauma from the sun. Going to bed and the sun's coming up, Like I don't want to see a sunrise voluntarily if I can't sleep for whatever reason and I happen to see it, sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's but no, guys, it was so great to talk to you guys. Happy Father's Day. Amazing dad. What would you like to tell everyone listening right now? Give them a little message?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, just love each other Jesus, Like be kind to people, like bring that back. I swear that would fix so much of what is happening in the world, if it's just like.
Speaker 3: Cared about the people around them. Hug a stranger, if you can literally go and hug a stranger, like literally, I did that recently and it was such an awesome thing to do. I literally hugged about five random people that ask you, and I was just like, yes, of course, I creep up behind him.
Speaker 2: I love you.
Speaker 3: I got ma to come. No, but yeah, like true, be kind to each other, you know, and and listen listen to each other. And again, if you can hug a stranger, hug a stranger, you will change their day and it will change your day, truly will and your father's day to all the dads out there.
Speaker 1: Yes, and my last thing is what do you want? What lesson would you like your kids to learn in life? Like? What is your number one?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: What do you wish for them?
Speaker 3: I wish that my girls would The one thing that I'm now learning at forty six that I hope they learn way sooner is to love yourself and to put yourself first. There is such a thing as a healthy selfish and for my for my girls to put themselves first and to take care of themselves, because they take care of each other really well, and I love that about their relationship. I'm an only child, so you know, I got the band, but that's it. But yeah, that's what I would say.
Speaker 2: I I'm a big believer in that the only control that I have in life is who I choose to be while living it. So to me, like, I just want my kids to really understand that, like, stop trying to control everything around you. Just worry about being the best person you can be because the rest.
Speaker 3: Is gonna do this, like whether you like it exactly.
Speaker 1: What do you want to.
Speaker 3: Stay away from?
Speaker 4: Bushes, trees, trees, don't do sicks when you enter the club.
Speaker 3: Or just don't set your drink down without your.
Speaker 4: Drink, don't feel drinks from the hot.
Speaker 1: Girls, bring your sippy cup. What the heck? Girl?
Speaker 4: No, we wanted like to impart on my little babies. Yeah, just to again, let's leap with kindness, have compassion and just for them too, just to know like that they're you know, they're little twins. They're best friends and they need to support each other. Their whole life is they're gonna be the best friends they ever have.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why my.
Speaker 4: Mom always told me, I have a twin sister, so my whole life, like, you are two are best friends and you need to always realize that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know that's what my parents do that all the time with my sister. She's three years older than me, and they're like, but they were never best friend better. We did not get along in high school, but now we're really close. But she's like, it's all you got family, you better make sure you get along. So yeah, and we love each other and I love that and I love you guys. Thank you so much for being here guys, and a happy Father's Day to all of you lovely fathers out there. And yeah, I guess this has been the great first episode back for season two.
Speaker 3: It's a Father's Day Halloween.
Speaker 1: But it is gonna change a little bit going forward. The season is gonna be a little different. It's not going to be all about because the first season was teen Idols and you know the pop culture teen Idols boy band. Uh now it is. We're kind of bringing back my old show, Dirty Pop back where we're gonna bring in your favorite Peanuts. We got Drew Boo coming back. We got Turkey Church and giggles Dale Campo, a lot of your like Justin Martindale, a lot of fun people that you hadn't heard from in a long time. So we're gonna bring back a really fun pop culture show and give you the best pop culture news of the week. And also, surprise, surprise, AJ, you're gonna be hosting a few of these frosted tips this season. That's right, I'm bringing in a lot of my favorite peanuts to take over the show, and AJ, you're going to be taking over the show. A few times, so I'm excited to see what you're going to bring. So I'm excited to start this new season. And thank you so much for listening. Guys, be good to each other, don't drink and drive, and uh yeah, we'll talk to you later in the next episode of Frosted Tips.
Speaker 3: Hey, thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: Follow us on Instagram at Frosted Tips with Lance and Michael Urchinard and at lance Beast for all your pop culture needs.
Speaker 3: And make sure to write a review and leave us five stars six if you can see you next time.