Speaker 1: Welcome to This is important. It's a production of iHeart Radio, the show where we only talk about what's obviously most crucially integral to the fabric of our very nature. Today we talk about.
Speaker 2: Titties are back baby in California, Rock suck our dicks?
Speaker 1: Is it gluck cluck or doc talk?
Speaker 3: How did we segue from talking about our parents being on the cruise to orgies on the open waters?
Speaker 2: Here we go, start your engines. M m m m m ming ming ming ming ming ming ming ming ming ming ming MNK.
Speaker 3: Yeah, baby, whoa, Oh, here we go. What's up?
Speaker 1: Gentlemen?
Speaker 3: All right, all right, welcome to the t II crew.
Speaker 2: Yon.
Speaker 3: Wow, Wow, I don't know why that song came good.
Speaker 2: Oh that song just I mean, dude, you put that on around a bunch of your ants? Oh my god, bucks, sloppy, sloppy. There's nothing like a bunch of ants right around, a bunch of your drunk ants. Just get sloppy is not on usual.
Speaker 3: We're dancing your word dance. I don't care. Get up.
Speaker 1: A bunch of a bunch of ants is like the most dangerous.
Speaker 3: Group of yeah, the hardest gang in America.
Speaker 2: Dude. They say, like when you see a bunch of teens, you're like, across the street, a bunch of teens, a bunch of youths together. No, no, dude, a bunch of your ants. Yeah, not even your ants, any ants any an. That's right.
Speaker 3: That's when you hear a van just like, oh god, yeah, across the street, gonyet get the kids.
Speaker 2: If you see a dodge caravan cruising in this song, fucking blast, oh yeah, danger dang.
Speaker 1: Also the sweet Caroline, that's that's a group of ants.
Speaker 3: Oh banger for sure.
Speaker 2: That's or just like a drunk bar that does karaoke. Yeah, playing a drunk bar about three times?
Speaker 3: Yeah, play that a lot someone this week, Caroline.
Speaker 1: Yet Yeah, if you're there for one hour, you hear that song three times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, unfortunately, that is so funny. A bunch of drunk ants playing that song. You hear the dodge caravan cruise by. That's a horror movie, right there is the movie.
Speaker 1: I was just gonna say, that's the movie. A bunch of ants.
Speaker 2: That's the movie.
Speaker 3: That's a twenty four Ready.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, one of the ants just got divorced. They're out, they're all out.
Speaker 3: They're like, come on, find this motherfucker.
Speaker 1: They're at a drunk bar. You know what they're singing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're like Susan fuck him, fuck yeah, he's an asshole.
Speaker 1: That was the problem is that I fucked him. But I love my kids. I love my kids, so he gave me the best gift in the war. Cougars, well, bunch of ants.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a bunch of ants is what we're saying.
Speaker 1: Different they can Cougars are not necessarily be ants.
Speaker 2: Cougars are less scary because if you are a single man, you might want to suck a cooper, you know what I mean, or you might get numbers. Probably a bunch of ants, Well, these are as soon as you say they're an ant, you don't want to fuck them.
Speaker 1: You're not.
Speaker 3: That's not kind for any ants listening, like.
Speaker 1: It's not us, it's society, okay, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, but then don't then then don't say I'm an ant. Don't don't have that be your your badge of honor.
Speaker 3: Don't don't identify as an ant.
Speaker 2: These women that are driving in the in the Dodge Caravan that are scaring the that are terrifying this neighborhood, they they for sure themselves as ants.
Speaker 3: We are.
Speaker 1: And you know what's wild about this bunch of ants is that there's always a funky ant that's not invited. You know, there's the fun ants, but the funky ant who's like.
Speaker 2: But the fun ant just in my in my family, the fun ant just means the drunkest, loudest ant.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's every family. Yeah, every family, okay.
Speaker 2: Every every family the fun ant and then also known as the most emotional ant.
Speaker 1: It's like these are and midnight hits and the pumpkin or the car the carriage turns into a pumpkin, the wine.
Speaker 2: Bottle, the wine bottle is in right, the.
Speaker 1: Glass slipper turns into a wolverine boot again, and she's got to go to work in the morning.
Speaker 2: It's not unusual. Uh, dude, I love your lower. You were rocking a whole fit.
Speaker 3: Dude, lowell smoke, Yeah, there's what the hell?
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm pretty high for somebody.
Speaker 3: So low that's not getting points.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they sent me some merch because I think a few weeks ago, if not several, I like wine. I whind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were being a real bitch a few weeks ago.
Speaker 1: And it turns out if you wine, if you wind enough they sent me a box of merch. Dude, I got sent a lighter. Yeah, okay, it's like a fucking blow torch. Y, I got one of those unreal fancy But then you know what happens is it runs out and it brings out pretty quickly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you have to refill it because I got the same one. You have to refill it. And then that's the thing. I will never do. Fill the lighter and it sucks because it's very nice. There's a great gift, thank you little I'm not going to refill it now. It's just a thing that my kid tries to eat.
Speaker 1: What's an antique? It's something they're gonna find, you know, hundreds of years from now and go.
Speaker 3: Wow, what is this lighter? Is this like a Zippo lighter or you're talking like one of the torch Dude, it's.
Speaker 1: Like a trigger you like slide the trigger up and then two little flame dicks.
Speaker 3: Just what I yeah that one?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: This is the literature. Yeah, and their literature is what is how they phrased that.
Speaker 2: You need another four inches? And did you get sent any sent any weed or just merch?
Speaker 1: There's this This is one of two boxes I think the weed get your box. They have to send that a different way go. But yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: We don't know, and we're not saying how they send it, but a very soft sure. Definitely not through the mail because that's illegal to do. They hand deliver it, if I were to guess, Yeah, Lowell one of my favorite weed companies.
Speaker 1: It was a drone, A blunt shaped drone came over my home the other night.
Speaker 2: Remember when they were saying a few years ago that drones are just going to start delivering packages to your doors all the time.
Speaker 1: I remember that, Yes, Blake, do you remember that.
Speaker 3: I do recall that conversation.
Speaker 2: It just didn't happen.
Speaker 3: It's science.
Speaker 1: It's not happening here. But it's happened. I just watched like sixty minutes or something like that on it just the other day. They're doing it. Watch sixty and you so old in like Rwanda. Yeah, it's all I have. All I have is sixty minutes, okay, Grandma. I watch it on YouTube. I watched like the little clips on YouTube. Okay. But they have like pharmacies in Africa. I can't remember which country, but they are essentially like zipping stuff to hospitals that would take like you know, the roads are pretty shitty, would take a while to get there. They just zip these drones off them like a launch pad.
Speaker 2: It goes it zip it drops the.
Speaker 1: Medicine with like a parachute, and then it comes back and gets caught on this this little slack line. It's fucking sick.
Speaker 2: Zip it where Sorry? I zoned out. I zoned out, and I just I knew you were talking, but I stopped listening. Zip it, which I do, and am I hate that about myself, but I do. That's why I wasn't a great student. I could have been. I'm smart as fuck if I just engage myself. But I don't. So where was this engagement?
Speaker 1: Why would I repeat myself?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, just where was it?
Speaker 1: Why would I repeat that?
Speaker 2: Zip it a blake? Where was it was?
Speaker 1: In? After you just told me it was an adult, You're like, I'm not going to listen. I didn't listen.
Speaker 2: I didn't. It wasn't.
Speaker 1: It's not that I don't How do I know you're listening? Now?
Speaker 3: How do we ever know you're actually listening?
Speaker 2: It's not that I chose not to listen. I just it just happened. The brain just turned off. I'm on a lot of medicine. We're on a lot of medicine.
Speaker 1: This is film you think other people should teller.
Speaker 2: I'm on a lot of medicine. Sometimes I zone as. It's not all me.
Speaker 3: Okay, don't shake your box of pills at us and try to excuse you not listening. Is this what you do to the Is this what you do at every meeting where you zone out? You just shake pills at people and say sorry, thank you?
Speaker 1: Get them.
Speaker 2: Yeah. When I when I do a big Hollywood meeting with like a studio executive, I just bring this and I go, hey.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey Spielberg, Sorry, where are you again?
Speaker 1: This is Netflix? Swear? Is this is this Hulu? I forgot to look on the way.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, Officer. Am I in my car right now?
Speaker 1: It's in Africa. I can't remember exactly what country. I think, maybe I could be dead wrong. Rwanda, Okay, the place with that dope hotel.
Speaker 3: I think hotel Rwanda. I do.
Speaker 2: They apparently have really nice hotels there.
Speaker 1: It's got like a sick hotel. There was a movie all about it.
Speaker 3: I never saw that movie. I never saw them.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen it either. It's like a white lotus, like they were sort of doing white lotus for white lotus. Is my guests really.
Speaker 1: Done? I think Don Cheedle plays like a male escort, so.
Speaker 3: It's like pretty woman, but it's pretty man.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, pretty man and a beautiful hotel in Rwanda. It makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, that sounds fun.
Speaker 1: That's what it's about.
Speaker 3: It seems like it should be. That sounds really fun. I got to check that out.
Speaker 1: I don't think it was about like a genocide of a cert anyway.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna have to check it out.
Speaker 1: Never seen Oh Todd, Todd's got the link, the IMDb link.
Speaker 2: Maybe I guess see what was that?
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure we know. Yeah?
Speaker 2: What was it about?
Speaker 1: A hotel manager houses a thousand Tutsi refugees during their struggle against the Hutu militia in Rwanda, Africa, and yet finds time to be a male hooker?
Speaker 2: Oh wow, wow? What the same part I missed? I feel like your link must be different than my link, working man.
Speaker 3: It really is white lotus.
Speaker 1: That's crazy black lotus actually, okay they called it black lotus.
Speaker 2: Yes, fine, Tutsi refuge Those are if you're going to be a refuge a refugee, I feel being called a Tutsi refugee, that's you're going to get admitted into the country a little quicker, right. They're like, Hey, I'm a Tutsi, just just kind of a fun name. Everyone likes Tutsi rolls, tootsy pops.
Speaker 1: I forgot. That's also how it works. It depends if you're a refugee and there's a country that's like, well, who are we letting in? How many? What are they called? Exam? What do they just need to make sure that when they get here there's something fun. They're not a bummer.
Speaker 2: You don't want to be a bummer. If you're coming into a country, just don't be a bummer.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And what would be a bummer to you, Adam, Like Syrian refugees is that just that's like what are they serious?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seems like maybe they take themselves a little too seriously. It's like, hey, chill, We're just we're just trying to have a party here in America, you know.
Speaker 3: Al that's all we're ever trying to do is just fucking party, right.
Speaker 2: We're just trying to party, dude, party and then you die.
Speaker 3: We're kind of closing the door. We're saying we're in here, we're a part I'm.
Speaker 1: Just trying to party. Where's that? Where's that been?
Speaker 3: I just want to party?
Speaker 2: Where is my wife? Hates whatever? My life whatever. We're on vacation. I will first thing in the morning every morning, play Andrew w K's.
Speaker 3: The party started.
Speaker 1: It's time to party.
Speaker 3: How does it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Play that song? Play that song, dude, because it's it starts off. I remember Blake loved that song. When I came out, I remember Blake loving that song.
Speaker 1: Blake kept being like, he's my spirit animal. That's an interesting thing to say, dude.
Speaker 2: Imagine you're in Italy on vacation with me and I wake you up to this. Dude, you're ready to go. Imagine you're having a nice strip and then you just wake up to this.
Speaker 3: Dude, sweetheart, come outside? Is a rota bowl? Alice?
Speaker 2: What are they?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: In Italy?
Speaker 3: What area? I'm saying you're in like Ricky Evic at this point?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah, okay, it's watching party party harn't yeh?
Speaker 3: Sweetheart? Look out the window. The northern lights are here.
Speaker 1: Adam, why do you do this? Why would you do that to her? She enjoyed this. Do you like waking up like that?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I need something like this, or you disappreciate it.
Speaker 2: I like, uh, waking up like I'm shot out of a cannon. I do like that energy. I like that's interesting.
Speaker 1: Whenever we're on the road, it doesn't seem like you like getting you kind at all.
Speaker 3: You kind of roll out of bed.
Speaker 2: That's not true. This last tour I was perfectly fine. I think you guys were talking about previous adventures. But the new me likes waking up like I'm shot out of a cannon.
Speaker 3: Okay, I like this, like.
Speaker 1: It's time to party.
Speaker 2: I do. I do like what specifically on vacation. I do like to get the party started first thing in the morning, right I told you do, which means you got to get a drink in right away drinking.
Speaker 1: What is your vacation drink besides blood, which we.
Speaker 2: Know you do blood.
Speaker 1: That's just the way.
Speaker 3: No, that's Kyle Hollywood.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's Kyle's gone.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, he's dead. Does because he he odd needing babies. My drink, my vacation drink would be. You can't have too many of whatever fruity drinks that they're offering.
Speaker 3: You gotta go local, you gotta go.
Speaker 2: You can't, can't. Here's the deal. You can't have too many. You can have too many sugary drinks. So you have one or two of those, and then you just gotta go with a local beer, a local beer, or whatever local drink to have. Or I just do a vodka sodes because you know what you're getting there. You know how to ride that wave. It's calmy, that's wisda.
Speaker 3: It's not your thing. It's not your thing. Are you a tequila soda guy?
Speaker 1: I remember that was like early two thousands.
Speaker 2: I like it could be forever.
Speaker 1: I don't disagree. I like a little tequila and we're jack and ginger cool. Say that's Andrew w K. I like to party.
Speaker 2: That's too much ginger ale, though, because if you have twelve of those, then you had a lot of ginger ale, and that's too much.
Speaker 1: My trick is I don't drink twelve of them.
Speaker 3: What that's not a trick.
Speaker 2: Okay, then.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're not shot out of a cannon. What are your vacations, bro? Do you read book.
Speaker 1: The sugar drinks. I do two of the jack and gingers, and then I go on to the beer.
Speaker 2: I'd say that's probably a responsible thing to uh, to pivot to.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna drink just mixed drinks all day long.
Speaker 3: I'm unless we're on a cruise, then maybe body.
Speaker 1: Full of p I'm getting my calories from the beer.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, Lily, we're drinking our lunch.
Speaker 1: I'm just skipping lunch. I want real hungry for dinner.
Speaker 3: Oh and you know what we're having.
Speaker 1: I'm going to the to the luau.
Speaker 3: You know we're eating a whole pig. Baby.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, Blake, what's your vacation drink?
Speaker 3: Pina colada? Absolutely, I love a pina cola.
Speaker 1: You're doing more than one of those? Or are you starting with that?
Speaker 3: I you know what I might like if they have a lava flow as well, I might parlay it into a lava flow. But I'm not doing that's basically pina colada with like strawberry as well, I think.
Speaker 1: And Adam, are you also doing like something like that?
Speaker 3: I want an umbrella in my dress.
Speaker 2: I mean I might I might have one just to say I did it. Sure, but no, it's it's not I'm not going out of my way to get that. I'm drunk now a pina colada or I'm not going out of I'm not going out of my way to get that.
Speaker 1: No, or like a monkey's lunchbox.
Speaker 3: Sure, what's that now, you're not?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I just I'm just repeating names of drinks I see on menus when I travel.
Speaker 2: It's like when I go to when we're in New Orleans, you have to have one purp drink. You know, you gotta one, absolutely absolutely. I feel like you can have two or three then you're I mean, yeah, So I feel.
Speaker 1: Like there there is a little something soft about drinking something out of these fun glasses with like big pieces of fruit hanging at him. And I'm just wondering if if that's what sets us apart?
Speaker 3: Uh soft in what way?
Speaker 1: Like pussy ship? What the I was intoxicated?
Speaker 3: But such men?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What? Why? Why?
Speaker 3: Just because I have fruit?
Speaker 1: I'm just saying. I'm just saying I get like looks from people when I have like a big drink like that, mostly from my wife who's like, you're fucking bitch. Well, she doesn't look at because that she's like she like knocks it in my face and I'm like, oh, I got to order another one?
Speaker 3: Drinking yeahs, come on, but I do get an I p a you fucking bitch other.
Speaker 1: I feel like a lot of guys wouldn't get those drinks because of the appearance.
Speaker 2: Oh no, that's that's not why well, guys, why about that? I wouldn't get it. That is no because of the male gaze. I'm totally fine looking, Like I.
Speaker 1: Just said, that's how I get my party started. But I think there's a lot of guys out there, and guys, if you're listening, slide into Blake's d MS and tell them you're this. Yeah, who are like I'm not getting drink like that.
Speaker 3: I hate when dudes judge your drink like it's like they're drinking yeah, Like what the fuck do you care?
Speaker 2: Like, dude, just let let you drink your drink.
Speaker 3: You you post a light beer, they're like, oh, you're just drinking water, Like, who gives a fuck, it's not going in your mouth, bud dad dad dad slash.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But isn't it fun drinking light beers because then you can drink a dozen of them, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Absolutely or penia clauters. You can have a dozen. I feel like you'd get a headache, Blake, is that worth? I probably get severe diarrhea.
Speaker 2: Diarrhea.
Speaker 1: You guys like my tie?
Speaker 2: I like my tie.
Speaker 1: I love Yeah, that's a good second.
Speaker 2: Bahama Mama to start your start your afternoon off. If you're in the Islands, have a Bahama mama, because.
Speaker 1: Are you just are you? Did you google fancy drinks like this and you're reading that off the screen right now?
Speaker 3: These are off the top of the dome. This is the pills talking.
Speaker 2: I just had the Bahama Mama when I was in What.
Speaker 1: Are you looking at? What are you looking at it? On your screen? There?
Speaker 2: You guys, Yeah, this is you.
Speaker 1: Look at me right now.
Speaker 2: This is you look at me. I'm looking at it.
Speaker 3: Wait wait, you weren't looking at the other time.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at you right now. I'm looking at dirts right now.
Speaker 3: Okay, I believe it.
Speaker 2: Okay. I was just in the Bahamas. I had Bahama Mama, a delicious drink. I think I was allergic.
Speaker 1: It's a rum rum base.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of rum, a lot of rum.
Speaker 1: It was so good. I went to the hospital still finished.
Speaker 2: I like it kind of broke out in a rash. Maybe I was just to alcohol because I that was like the first time I drank big post not drinking for months. Yeah, so you're.
Speaker 3: Not going to have that problem on the cruise though, that's for dang.
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 3: Or do you think maybe well.
Speaker 2: I might go I might go get stem cells again in this fall, so really, yeah, I might do it again.
Speaker 1: Because they worked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think they were maybe ten to fifteen percent, So now I'm going to try to get another ten to fifteen and hey, that's twenty five thirty percent feeling good?
Speaker 1: Is that how it works?
Speaker 3: That's how we should we go with you this time?
Speaker 2: Maybe? Oh yeah, that'd be fun.
Speaker 1: Do you want to come live from Colombia?
Speaker 2: Yeah, come down to Metagine. Yeah, it'd be fun as hell.
Speaker 1: And do you have to go there? People are telling me they go to Texas it's science.
Speaker 2: No, but that's not real, bam that they don't get this. They don't get the same amount.
Speaker 3: That's not that good good?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you want it from the the umbilical.
Speaker 2: Cord straight into me.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They the ones in Texas are the ones in America. You either have to do it like under the table, which seems sketch, or it's just not the same amount or the same quality, right, got it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got some weird regulations over here.
Speaker 1: You literally just go to Colombia. They give you a fork and knife and you eat somebody's ambilical cord.
Speaker 2: Right, That's what it is, more or less science.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's it's above the table.
Speaker 3: No, it's it's very above board.
Speaker 2: It's bio accelerator. They do great stuff. Oh that's great stuff. And it's a really cool clinic. So yeah, I like to going down there at the one time, and I'm hoping to go back, but that means that I won't drink for three months afterwards. So I'm going to try to plan it to where that's all said and done, and then when I go on the cruise, I can ground and pound baby.
Speaker 1: That's cool. That's a cool way to plan your life.
Speaker 3: So day day one of back drinking is going to be on the cruise ship.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it'll be day one, but I mean I would like to like that a little lead up, a little practice run beforehand.
Speaker 1: You know, I assume on a cruise there's like a speaker in everybody's house, So like the captain can be like, there's sharks in the water, watch.
Speaker 2: Out that one's swimming.
Speaker 1: Are we starting every day with Andrew WK for Adam?
Speaker 3: You better believe me. I would love that it's nine am.
Speaker 2: You know, I hosted the Weezer Cruise like in twenty twelve or something.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and they gave you a mic.
Speaker 2: Right, they gave me the mic and they called me the EMC of this shit. And then it was just like I was doing fine. I was cracking joke, YadA YadA. Cut to eleven thirty and I'm in the casino and they gave me the mic to like hype people up to come to the casino. And I'm like hosting a casino night or whatever. And it's just me going like, come on down to the casino. Hot, We're having a blast down here. Everybody. Cut to an hour later and now I'm drunk and I'm like losing money, and I'm like, don't come to the casino, no one, they're taking all of her money down here. Do not come to the casino.
Speaker 3: Guys off the bow. You hold your phone up to the mic. You're just like there you go.
Speaker 1: Now we're talking.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, And then they immediately took that away like someone came immediately. We're like, hey, can I see the microphone? Real quick?
Speaker 1: Swoop.
Speaker 3: You just kept saying ice there's an iceberg ahead, there's an iceberg.
Speaker 2: We're in Mexico, Caribbean iceberg, Roague Wave.
Speaker 3: But for some reason we have to take this seriously.
Speaker 2: So will we be traveling through the Gulf of America America? Is that where we're going to be traveling through?
Speaker 1: Everybody out including the Golf of America.
Speaker 3: Right, dude, I can't wait to hit the Golf of America. It's gonna be smooth saw to hear her.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna come. What sucks? What sucks about? I mean, because it is a cool name.
Speaker 1: I like it, Golf of America.
Speaker 2: It sucks that the rest of the world is just like, now we're not calling it that. You know, if you if it was going to be called the Gulf of America, you want the rest of the world to be like, Okay, we're all on board, but now it's Golf of America.
Speaker 3: But yeah, if nobody's signing off on the name and signing off on it, it really doesn't matter that kind of sounds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a little lamb.
Speaker 1: Isn't that everywhere? Doesn't everywhere call so like other countries call us something else besides the United States of America.
Speaker 3: What are they calling us?
Speaker 1: Don't they calls like estados unitos or whatever like in Spanish.
Speaker 3: Well, that's just the different language. Like it's still that's still United States, United saying they're not calling us like the but boys.
Speaker 1: But but we call Japan Japan, but they don't call it Japan. Don't they call it like nepong?
Speaker 3: Well, I think that's Japanese. That's how you say it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, exactly. But why don't we call it pong? Like do you understand what I'm saying? Like wh And to that, I understand that they're still saying like here people speaking Spanish. And then they're like da da da da. And then sometimes of like personal computer CD ROM drive and you're like, oh wait, they don't have like a Spanish name for this. No, they go into the English.
Speaker 3: That's what I get what you're saying. This it's not it's not the same.
Speaker 2: You gotta put the you gotta put the little because it's a different America doesn't mean Mexico. So when they like, Mexico doesn't mean America, so when they translate Gulf of Mexico, it won't translate to Gulf of America. You understand that.
Speaker 1: Correct that, I understand.
Speaker 2: Okay, then you're not as dumb as I thought you were.
Speaker 1: What you guys were saying is that, well, we shouldn't do it because nobody else is calling it that. And what I'm saying is that people call other places other things things the end, okay, and.
Speaker 3: We'll be right back. We're saying that the world is not acknowledging that it has switched from Golf of America or Golf of Mexico to Golf of America. Uh what what? How do you say United States and Spanish.
Speaker 1: Estados Unidos or some ship.
Speaker 3: I don't know that still translates to United States.
Speaker 1: I see what you're saying. I see what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Yes, if they were calling it something else and we were like, no, we don't call it that, neither does the rest of the world. I saw what I was saying, so I don't want to I don't want to talk about it. If you saw what I was saying, I made my point. So back off, back off, You're you're ruining your point. No no, no, no no, you're like dude, I he signed off, I get it now, I get it. No no, and another thing.
Speaker 2: So that'll that'll be on. That'll be a fun part of the cruise.
Speaker 1: More of this on the cruise.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well we we're gonna have a lot of workshops on the cruise.
Speaker 1: Oh did you guys hear about the geography b on the cruise?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we're calling.
Speaker 1: The Gulf of America.
Speaker 2: We're already almost halfway sold out.
Speaker 3: Holy yeah, wow, God.
Speaker 2: That's pretty damn good considering it's in February. So we got a minute snap up your cabins excited?
Speaker 1: That's pretty cool?
Speaker 2: Am I bringing the whole family? Is bo gonna take his first.
Speaker 3: Vacation and the maiden buoy?
Speaker 2: Donkey? I might. I might bring my family the whole like Dennis and Penny might roll and then you know you guys.
Speaker 1: That's that seems automatic? Yeah, goofy.
Speaker 3: Yeah. My parents are kind of sniffing around. My parents are sniffing around. They're asking should we roll? Can we like sell merch? I'm like, let's do it.
Speaker 2: I mean I think that'd be your.
Speaker 1: But not not our merch They have their own their.
Speaker 2: Own Yes, absolutely, yeah, that would make the most sense.
Speaker 1: A bunch of ants.
Speaker 2: My mom just sells visors that say, goofy.
Speaker 1: Hey, we got to like go back and watch a bunch of MTV spring break videos.
Speaker 3: Oh, those are gonna.
Speaker 1: Be on and stealed all those games that they did back in the day. How are we not doing like a dating game where it's like a chick getting interviewed by like three guys or vice versa or whatever the thing.
Speaker 3: Is, and they have to triple kiss.
Speaker 1: If they don't, they go overboard on the sharks.
Speaker 3: Isn't that?
Speaker 1: And your parents host the dating game?
Speaker 2: Well, you know we're going to be in international waters, so you know anything can go out there. Dude, we're in international waters. Triple or maybe a straight up orgy breaks out. Who knows it's international waters.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, those aren't legal everywhere.
Speaker 2: Not in public.
Speaker 3: Wait, how did we segue from talking about our parents being on the cruise to orgies on the open waters?
Speaker 1: You know how Adam goes.
Speaker 2: My mom suggested it. My mom just like, you know, it'd be kind of goofy if an orgie broke out. What goofe.
Speaker 1: Is this a close optional cruise?
Speaker 2: Mom? Just watch my kid in the cabin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it is.
Speaker 3: But what God, damn, God damn. I like that, dagn. I don't know how many pina coladas have you had? Mom?
Speaker 1: I like watching cruise ship videos because I just think that there are these insane like feats of engineering where you're like, how is this moving city? Even real?
Speaker 3: Band?
Speaker 2: That would be cool? And and you know what's gonna what. It's gonna ignite a passion in us. It's gonna ignite tell me christ the passion to do game overport. That's what it's gonna do with. And I know the world has been clamoring for it.
Speaker 1: Why aren't we We should get some like b roll definitely to save some money.
Speaker 3: Dude, maybe we shoot it?
Speaker 2: Do we just film it at least a sizzle and maybe we just shoot it on someone's phone? Well, who's going to direct it? Because Kyle has said over and over that he hates the pod and doesn't want anything to do with us or the podcast. So right, he's always, he's always.
Speaker 1: He even just called he called me the other day to just say that Ricky.
Speaker 2: Sea, Yeah, I went at lunch with him the other day, and the whole time that's all he talked about.
Speaker 3: I was like, I just want to shut the fuck up about how much he hates the pod.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, we didn't even order anything.
Speaker 3: Maybe we could have him as a guest when Happy Gilmore two comes out and we can interview him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like maybe he'd want to do that for Lucky Pricky Cia. You know they put a podcast in Happy Gilmore two. Kyle's the director. He he's the one who directed the movie. He didn't choose us, Pritty Cia, Bobby Lee, and Andrewson Tino. He probably pitched us bad idea, Sorry bad friends is in the show? Is in the movie? We're not? We're not.
Speaker 3: He probably pitched us.
Speaker 1: No, he didn't a bigger They're bigger. They have a they're a very well established podcast guests. Sure they do and talk. I mean, I know Bobby talks probably quite a bit about jizz, but less than us.
Speaker 3: Maybe everybody's coming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think we talk more about jizz.
Speaker 1: Are they brought to you by Sieman X and load Boost.
Speaker 2: He talks more about like either getting fucked or fucking people when he was twelve. He talks a lot about that, So, I mean, that's that's more popular.
Speaker 3: I got to listen to that podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So he didn't choose up. He could have easily chosen us to do it. That's all I'm saying. So he hates, he hates.
Speaker 3: I like to think he ran it up the flagpole. He didn't, Sandler.
Speaker 2: I talked to him about it. He didn't. He goes, oh, I didn't even think about that. And I'm like, what what do you mean? Yeah, and he goes, dude, I didn't even think about that. I wasn't even thinking about that. And I'm like, oh, okay, huh, yeah, you didn't even think about that. He's like, nah, dude, I wasn't even in charge of that. I didn't even think of that. And I'm like, ah, huh to me, that's such an easy thought.
Speaker 3: You lose.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean he did come to us as actors, right, No, he didn't even.
Speaker 2: Think about that. Didn't even think about that.
Speaker 1: No, well, he came to me for like like round table punch up. Wait no did he?
Speaker 2: No, he didn't think about that.
Speaker 3: Dude, We're out of sight, out of mind, what the hell?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It was wild.
Speaker 2: I was like, what do you mean you didn't think about that. He's like, yeah, dude, I didn't even think about that. I'm like, okay, that's right.
Speaker 1: The podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you see when you went on that whole podcast tour with us and we went to all those giant venues that were sold out and fans were clamoring and seemed like it was a big deal you and then you. He was immediately forgot about that and he's like, yeah, dude, I forgot about that. And then while we were lunch, he then goes, uh, They're like you know, but right, but when we were ordering, I'm like, I'll take the chicken caesar salad and he goes, do you have babies on the menu? And I'm like, oh.
Speaker 1: I know. You're like yeah no, And of course, in true La fashion, they said, not on the menu. I know who you are coming right up.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna come.
Speaker 1: I know someone.
Speaker 2: Uh there are there has to be like swinger orgy cruises, right that has yeah there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean yes, they're called singles cruises right.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, but but that's not what swingers are. That's that's well.
Speaker 3: That's the code name. The code name is singles cruise.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why not just call it fest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, Adam, you're Adam, You're wrong.
Speaker 2: Luckluck five thousand.
Speaker 1: I don't disagree with you. I don't like you.
Speaker 2: Guys tell me to show my.
Speaker 1: Tetto and Isaac's gonna show and like gay cruises gotta be fuck fasts, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would say yeah. I would say, like if.
Speaker 1: You go on a gay cruise, if you go on a cruise that's just based on your sexual orientation, like leading with that, that's a that's a fun fast, right.
Speaker 2: I mean gay cruise. What if it's straight cruise? Straight cruise?
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying, it's like straight. If the cruise is titled like sexually Straight Cruise, then you're going to fuck.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That makes a lot of sense. But also why not call it gluck cluck five thousand, Like, you know, if you're selling the fact that you're gonna go there and do gluck glucks, is it gluck gluck or gock gck?
Speaker 3: It's I thought it was. I mean, there's literally no way to tell it could be good.
Speaker 1: There's one way, there's one way to tell audience, I thought.
Speaker 3: But if the cruise was called sexually straight cruise, that would make me think there is some not straight ship going on on the wires.
Speaker 1: That's too why that's it's they're spending money though, That's.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying. Why not just say call it fuck fest two thousand or whatever. I guess you don't put a number behind it. But it seems like if it doesn't hurt, if it's called absolutely super straight sexually banging only chicks banging dudes cruise, you do no more words or do you run out?
Speaker 1: Here's the movie. There's a cruise that's called like the Missionary Cruise, but it's like Christians, and there's a group of ants who are love let's go, let's go get fuka.
Speaker 2: That just get missionary crews that they're a little confused.
Speaker 1: It's Rebel Willison, it's Amy Schumer. Old Navy is a sponsor.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, this is not a bad idea.
Speaker 1: There's missionary crew.
Speaker 3: I already gonna get railed. I already know what the trade.
Speaker 1: And that's how we can't invite the Kookie and we can't invite the missionary Missionary Cruise. And by the way, at the end they find Jesus exactly.
Speaker 3: It's basically sister act.
Speaker 1: Or actually it's a guy who looks like Jesus.
Speaker 2: We know, we know chicks so well. Ants.
Speaker 3: We know moms, we know you know chick.
Speaker 1: Why everyone, have you guys seen Jesus. Someone's looking, They're trying to find Jesus.
Speaker 2: They think they think it's Jesus. Exactly. A man it rites itself, wouldn't mind getting railed by a Spanish guy named Jesus. We know chicks, we know how they talk. Yeah, we know ants.
Speaker 1: You know ants. Welcome to the ant form.
Speaker 3: Alien missionary missionary.
Speaker 1: This is this is all I remember this band.
Speaker 2: Are you out? Kay? Are you about ka Yanny?
Speaker 1: He was really good at a different style of headbanging.
Speaker 2: I remember hearing that song for the first time very stone on my way to detention. Remember did you guys have after school boy?
Speaker 3: If you're really bad, if you're really nice?
Speaker 2: I did some.
Speaker 1: Bad stuff constantly in detention.
Speaker 2: I can't even remember exactly what I did, but I only had a few times. But I was on my way there, very stoned, and that song came on, and I'm like, did this just change music?
Speaker 1: Real? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh shit?
Speaker 1: And you know what, adam zero exaggeration. I think it did change music in a specific way, in a worse way is yeah, in a way where it was like, oh, bad music's popular, now, what.
Speaker 3: The hell loved it?
Speaker 2: Leave them alone? Maybe we get them for the cruise.
Speaker 1: That'd be awesome, we difly.
Speaker 3: I think they already bought ticket due.
Speaker 2: If we can get an Alien and farm and uh who like three three doors down? We can get those two bands?
Speaker 1: What's three doors down?
Speaker 2: So then krystanite that song How's it go? I played that song in the in the car and Chloe knew absolutely every word and she's like, I'm not joking. That's one of my favorite songs of all time.
Speaker 3: Why I don't know?
Speaker 2: It just it just hit her? Right, how's it go?
Speaker 3: I'm working on it.
Speaker 2: My christ night.
Speaker 1: She had a booty like crypt.
Speaker 2: On that crew I'm on the Superman.
Speaker 1: Well that's three doors down? Ye?
Speaker 3: All right, everybody, it's it's Adam on the mic. Everybody comes three doors down?
Speaker 2: Was that me drunk? Yeah?
Speaker 3: In the morning? Yeah, I can't.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry you knew the song though you knew the song?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I remember that song?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: God, what an era of musical I just was like, I guess I just wait, I wait for better music.
Speaker 3: Do you want to hear when they're like, if you like this artist, but then you listen back and you're like, did we peak with three doors down puddle of mud?
Speaker 2: Or I like Mary's Playground?
Speaker 1: I was like, fuck, if I turn on MTV and see this fucking video with the tarantula again, I'm gonna blow my brains out, dude.
Speaker 2: I me and my buddy Kyle Walsh, Goon's gunner. You guys know him, uh gunner. If we went to a three doors, three doors down, Marcy's Playground, ever Clear and Fastball counsert that's I actually don't think three doors down was on that show, but it was Marcy's Playground, Fastball and ever Clear.
Speaker 1: Dude might as well.
Speaker 2: If that's not a fucking banger.
Speaker 1: I fuck with ever Clear. I like ever Clear.
Speaker 2: If that's a fucking banger of a concert in nineteen ninety nine, Hot hot, hot hot, that's hot hot heat.
Speaker 1: Fastball does what does it show me?
Speaker 2: The way? The way now you walk on it is paved in gold, it's so always summer and ere.
Speaker 3: These are they were a one hit wonder, right, Yeah, they were Fastball.
Speaker 1: They got a couple.
Speaker 3: What was the way it is called the way you're right. You're right.
Speaker 1: It is called it starts off kind of like calypso. And that's a word I'm using.
Speaker 3: Hold on.
Speaker 1: Made Yeah, this part, that's that calypso.
Speaker 3: That's calypso.
Speaker 1: I got a one calypse No, yeah, this one. Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 3: And yeah, this is literally it's literally just the Friend's theme song. No, same exactly.
Speaker 2: But weren't And I thought you were on my team about no good music.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I'm not. I'm not. I'm actually on the other side of the fence at this point.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's I'm really really, really really really offended.
Speaker 1: Don't they have a song called Fastball?
Speaker 3: Also, I'm not seeing that they do.
Speaker 2: No, oh yeah, Todd pulled it up. Todd pulled it up. I guess I was in I guess I was in eighth grade.
Speaker 3: Was on fire?
Speaker 2: He's so good, dude. Is June seventeenth, nineteen ninety eight, twenty seven years ago at the Ranch Bowl in Omaha, Nebraska?
Speaker 3: What the hell?
Speaker 1: Yeah, twenty seven years.
Speaker 2: Seven years ago.
Speaker 1: I was at that concert a whole Zendaya ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ago?
Speaker 1: Is she even she might even not be twenty seven brough, I don't even.
Speaker 3: Know time is is a sequence of Zendias.
Speaker 1: Todd How old is Zenda is in daya or and ps?
Speaker 3: I don't know definitely Zenda hyundaiday Hyundai hun day.
Speaker 1: I feel like I should have just gone with one name.
Speaker 2: I fucked up?
Speaker 3: You do you're literally durs. No one knows your last name?
Speaker 1: Come on, it's not about knowing my twenty eight Oh she's twenty eight yea about not knowing it. It's about because I don't know Zendia's last name, but I don't need too.
Speaker 3: What do you think? It's probably smith?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: It's just something you could clip?
Speaker 2: How old? How old is the girl? The blonde girl also from We were just talking about her.
Speaker 3: We always are Sidney Swing.
Speaker 2: Her last name is Coleman, Zendaya Coleman.
Speaker 3: That that's actually hard. I'm down.
Speaker 2: I mean it's a that's a pretty regular last name. I'd say, the blonde girl with the big eyes and the big kitties.
Speaker 1: What way, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: What is how old is she is?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: That's what I got.
Speaker 3: That's the question.
Speaker 2: What the girl with the girl with the big eyes, big eyes, the big tit you're going.
Speaker 1: You're you're asking two questions. You're asking how old is that girl? And also who is that girl?
Speaker 2: Sidney Sweeney? Dude, Sidney Sweeney, she's twenty seven.
Speaker 1: She had big eyes. I thought her eyes were half closed.
Speaker 3: She has big eyes.
Speaker 2: I thought she had kind of big eyes.
Speaker 1: I thought her eyes were very closed.
Speaker 2: Maybe you're right.
Speaker 1: What do they call that?
Speaker 2: Know, they're kind of big. I think they're kind of big. Stoned, stone face, stone face.
Speaker 3: Wait, what are you looking at right now?
Speaker 2: I'm looking at a photo her eyes? Yeah, have her eyes?
Speaker 3: She does have sort of big eyes.
Speaker 2: I think they're kind of large.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but there's something going on.
Speaker 2: When something's large with her.
Speaker 1: They're sleepy litted right, yeah, yeah, yeah. And that's not like an insult, that's just a description.
Speaker 3: Blake has that, Like, yeah, that's such a hot look to me.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, Blake does not have that.
Speaker 3: What I have a kind of a yeah, like I'm half a sleep most of the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it's not because you're stoned, you know you are. You are just half asleep half the time. That isn't that's not what your eyes are.
Speaker 2: I think people think Blake's stoned all the time. How often do you even smoke wheat.
Speaker 3: Blake, I smoke the weed last night.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's not the question.
Speaker 1: How often, He's not going to answer.
Speaker 3: I don't have a calendar. I don't mark the days on the calendar.
Speaker 1: Calendar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you are. You're evading the question.
Speaker 3: I don't know how to do that. Not daily?
Speaker 2: Okay, so what does that? Well? Three times a week, twice a week, once a week, once every.
Speaker 1: Two weeks, bi monthly.
Speaker 2: There's ways to answer the question. It's crazy that you can't. I mean, I know you don't know every day, but like, I don't like I'm currently not smoking every day. Sure, but I'll smoke four times a week.
Speaker 1: I'm about to smoke four times a day. It's about to be a problem.
Speaker 3: Okay, young, I.
Speaker 1: Can't pick up the kids. I'm gonna have them Sidney Sweeney eyes.
Speaker 3: That would be really I'll get back to how much I smoke a week, But I yours is a day becomes a daily smoker, that'd be wild. That will be fucking kind of wild.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: I do gummies almost every day at night.
Speaker 2: I like that for you.
Speaker 3: Now you use them to fall asleep.
Speaker 1: I try and beat my wife. Clip that. I try and beat my wife to sleep because she snores. Wow, dude, if I get to sleep before her, I'm good to go. If I if I'm awake and she starts snoring, I'm up for two hours. That's why I have to beat my wife.
Speaker 2: If we're not clipping that and putting that at the beginning of the episode where it's like this week on this.
Speaker 3: Is important, I don't even think the sentence I have to beat my wife to sleep. That's not even that's not even adding up when you say it as a sentence.
Speaker 2: What do you mean you have to beat your wife to sleep?
Speaker 3: You'd say I have to fall asleep before my wife. That would be the way to Really.
Speaker 1: That's not a funny way funny. What do you hide?
Speaker 2: That's it? That's the issue with like he's not drown yourself on the gulf of I don't want to get back to how much you smoke weed, dude, because you're a fake stoner and every and I'm fucking outing you. I'm sick of this ship, dude.
Speaker 3: I'm sick of I'm not I'm not a stoner. I'm a I'm an athlete, I'm a.
Speaker 1: Guru father alcoholic.
Speaker 2: It is weird.
Speaker 1: It is weird that he is a he's a stoner poser, but he's also positive gay guy. Just just let.
Speaker 3: I am, what are you saying?
Speaker 1: What I'm saying? Is it not click that I'm not saying you tell people you're a stoner and that you but I'm saying you look your appearance is that of a cliche stoner, and yet you also like secretly work out a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm not a gym rat. I just I know.
Speaker 1: That's my point is that like people who go to gyms, you always were like I worked out, don't.
Speaker 2: I work out literally every day, but don't tell anybody. I won't shut up about it.
Speaker 1: Adam drags a fucking like radio flyer full of cattlebells to the beach as a famous person and works out for sure, very loudly, to let everybody know.
Speaker 3: I you know, I just exist how I am.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't announce it to anybody. It's, you know, sometimes I smoke weeds, sometimes I work out.
Speaker 1: Sometimes, meaning every day. It's not sometimes you work out, Yeah, it's not sometimes you smoke weed. It's you rarely smoke weed, and you're never not exercise.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're always working out.
Speaker 1: You're flexing your abs right now.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I I like to run. I like to run sometimes I like to I run high sometimes that's fun.
Speaker 1: You get the runners, Hey, shout out to Puma okay, who make outstanding running shoes. Shout out to Puma Grip. You're not slipping. They just did a whole like ad campaign with the Afro man Oh I got high? Oh yeah, and they played because I got high, and the whole thing was like the Runners High. And I was like, this is fucking sick.
Speaker 2: That's a good commercial, dude. I just saw commercial that kind of I was like, whoa, this is for a Dove like women's de odorant, and it was the song was my neck, my back, and then it changed the lyrics from to like the rest of my body. I don't know what the hell did, but I was so thrown that they used that song because then you're like, words of that song are my pussy and my crack. Yeah, that link my pussy and my crack. And this is a Dove deodorant commercial for women.
Speaker 1: That's where we are.
Speaker 2: That's where are my neck, my back.
Speaker 1: My crack.
Speaker 2: It was absolute. It threw me for a fucking loose that was.
Speaker 3: The song we listened to on the way to prom that was like the the anthem.
Speaker 1: You and your mom my. Mom dropped me. Wow, She's like, I must set the mood.
Speaker 3: Okay, is this link that?
Speaker 2: That's the link. That's the commercial. Okay, play a little bit of that. I'll tell you when to start it start at twelve seconds.
Speaker 3: This deal real quick, set your buddy, buddy.
Speaker 4: How you see fit?
Speaker 1: They called dedorant.
Speaker 3: Wow, My back.
Speaker 1: Intact intact, Their thighs be intact.
Speaker 2: I think it must be for like chaffing or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I also I don't isn't the art the original artist? Is it like Kia? I think this before the car.
Speaker 1: And they didn't get her.
Speaker 3: No, it didn't look like her unless she has gained a lot of weight since I remember drinking off to her album cover when I was.
Speaker 2: A kidd Right, dude, that song didn't come out when we were kids.
Speaker 3: Tell me I was definitely in high school.
Speaker 1: Can someone slide in Blake's DMS and explain to me why full body deodorant is suddenly everywhere?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, this looks like it's like bodies pay talked about this. It looks like maybe Ax is making its way into the the female market, because that's what it's looking like.
Speaker 1: No, but they they call it full body. They're like, do your feat stink? Use this to your armpit, smell put up like they want you to cover. And I'm like, are they just trying to sell more deodorant? Like what at the FDA or whatever happens? Now you can sell your whole body.
Speaker 3: Your whole body deodorized.
Speaker 2: We don't want you to smell. No artificially, Blake. That song came out in twenty ten.
Speaker 3: No, it did not. There's no possible.
Speaker 2: Way it sure did. I just looked it up. It was released in two thousand and ten. There's no possible way. My Neck, My Back released two ten, two thousand and two.
Speaker 3: I listened to that in the two thousand and two I listened to it in the limousine on the way to.
Speaker 2: Prompt Okay, my neck, my back twenty ten.
Speaker 3: You're looking at the deodorant.
Speaker 1: No I'm not.
Speaker 2: I looked up Kiya my Neck.
Speaker 3: There's no way that's a Kia commercial.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, unless.
Speaker 1: That's the ham that's the Kia Hamster.
Speaker 2: Hey, Blake, I want you to use your own Google and tell me, I'm lying.
Speaker 1: Todd put it in the chat.
Speaker 3: Bro, Yeah, it's two thousand and two.
Speaker 2: Why does it say when I wrote keya my Neck, it says my neck my back song.
Speaker 3: By I'm watching Blake Griffin dunk over at Kia right now. No, I'm not twenty ten.
Speaker 2: I am absolutely not.
Speaker 3: No, that's it. I know for a fact they were playing that ship in the limo in my mom's car, and I'm like.
Speaker 2: And that's when you were jerking off. Okay, No, you're right, you're right. It does say two thousand and two. Why did they? I mean, Google kind of throws you for a loop.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you got to really know your stuff. I get really worried the information you.
Speaker 1: Got to use. Licos is a pretty good search engine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, two thousand and two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there it is.
Speaker 1: Adam is seeing a different version of the song.
Speaker 2: By the way, I understand that you're jerking out to this album cover varies, yeah, right and over showing you horrect.
Speaker 3: She was hot. I thought she was a flame thrower.
Speaker 1: Did she have sleepy eyes or not?
Speaker 2: And who would have guessed you jerked off to that? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think she could. You jerked off to that? What the hell is that.
Speaker 1: I'm not trying to be mean, bro, this is is not exactly the most flattering I mean, it's just it's a sexual it's a sexual uh album cover.
Speaker 2: But also bla, there's her booty. You know that, there's that, there's porno.
Speaker 3: This was a different time.
Speaker 1: In O two. You couldn't wait for it to load.
Speaker 3: This was a different time. The computer was in the family room. I wasn't like you where I would just download Ship and get Skull and Crossbones. I was privately drinking off to album covers, no limit soldiers, oh.
Speaker 2: Two O two. We were graduate in high school. You didn't uh, you weren't able to get a Dell. Dude, Dude, you didn't get a good del At this point, I had a del Bucky Donkey.
Speaker 1: I had a what was the one with the cows? What was that one?
Speaker 2: That was a gateway Gateway?
Speaker 3: They had really good uh screen savers. That Ship was fire the toast.
Speaker 1: I went through like three gateway computers. They fried after three months every time, and they'd be like.
Speaker 2: Just bring it, yeah, because LimeWire was just on and popping over there. You were you were I heard deep throat videos.
Speaker 1: I was just talking to my homie the other day about this infamous porno like Pete, like, what do they call it? A professional music video? Porno?
Speaker 3: Here we go, we're back.
Speaker 1: We're back where we would just throw it on, but like as we drank and pregamed, it would just be on someone's computer.
Speaker 2: Playing, Wow, dude, I remember you, you saying that that you used to put on like compilations before.
Speaker 1: But it was this one. It was called out of control. And if you guys know I'm talking about sliding Blake's DM, send them the link.
Speaker 2: That's wild. I didn't watch no, no.
Speaker 3: We didn't watch communal porn. No, we were not a communal porn.
Speaker 2: Friend. It was just on.
Speaker 1: It was just on. It wasn't like we were all watching it together. It was just on. You take a glance and you go ahead. Be fun to dude tonight.
Speaker 2: Maybe I don't know two well each other.
Speaker 1: What there was a bald woman who'd got jizzed onto her head.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, wow, dude, that's fun.
Speaker 3: Actually send me that, send me the internet.
Speaker 2: Do what you do.
Speaker 1: Sliding Blake's DM, slide in blake DMS with that out of control. It's from the two thousands. It's a banger and shout out to who made it?
Speaker 2: Why do you guys, why does Blake not look sunburn? We all went and shot this thing more about Yeah, I think so for a Tiba do.
Speaker 1: We want to even do we wanna? Okay? I just didn't want to like paint it with a negative connotation.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it was super fun. I had a great time shooting and it was this thing for Vans with the Tiba. Yeah, a lot of our friends were there. It was We had a great time, at least I did. I was having a really good time doing it. I thought we were having.
Speaker 1: Fun Atiba's doing his own shoe collaboration for Vans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a whole like clothing line coming out. It's it's it's really sick.
Speaker 1: That's sick.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 2: So we did a little thing for it. But they would they like had hair and makeup there. It was like a real commercial shoot, so they you know, we went, we went through the works, they put the makeup on. I wasn't really paying attention to what they're doing because I'm too busy chopping it up with my boys, you know, having a good time. They did not apply sunscreen. I'm wounded, dude. Look at this dent, you know.
Speaker 1: And and we were outside for hours on the blacktop of an elementary school or middle school that matter.
Speaker 3: School, no trees, no tree.
Speaker 1: Cooking, and Adam's nose is just started.
Speaker 2: It just started to bleed, not from a nostril, outside of the nose. This happened once when I was a freshman in high school, when I like did a car wash for student counselor some bullshit. It didn't apply sunscreen and this dot opened up on my nose. It didn't go away. And I'm not kidding for a decade.
Speaker 1: When I met you, Yeah, yes.
Speaker 3: You always had that little red dot on a little red dot on the notes.
Speaker 2: It's back.
Speaker 1: That was your first stand up name was Little rel Howery. It was Little Red Dot comedy.
Speaker 2: And the Indian community was pissed.
Speaker 3: Head yeah, like wait a minute, like hang on, this is not what I thought I this is not what I signed up for.
Speaker 1: That's actually a sick rap name. Little Red Red got the scope? You have the scope?
Speaker 3: Oh, I thought I was seeing some hot Indie comedy, Indian Indian comedy and comedy Indian comedy.
Speaker 1: That's a little inside joke.
Speaker 3: The love Guru for us, This is for us.
Speaker 2: He got that. I think that happened. That was in more Glics, right, I'm in the indie comedy Indian comn we said that out loud.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we did Indian Con. We're all it's during on when Bill is holding everybody hostage, but we all come out.
Speaker 1: Is this the booger episode?
Speaker 2: That is Blake's infamous booger episode?
Speaker 3: Great episode, great episode, shout out?
Speaker 1: Jets Jet said, how did he How did he not get like a nom when he is a different booger taking out of his nose and he's crying.
Speaker 2: It's a different time, different times. I feel like now now like we would be the bear, you know what I mean, just reinventing the wheel every episode with boogers.
Speaker 4: With my love guru impression spot on, Imagine, imagine, Jet said, in a tuxedo.
Speaker 2: Oh god, Bill in a tough Wayman, r I P.
Speaker 1: Did he get mentioned in the in memoriam? I can't remember, Jets. Did he get mentioned?
Speaker 2: I don't believe so, I don't believe. So that's very sad, super disrespect. And also I don't think Wayman did either. That's super fucked up.
Speaker 3: Super yes, the oscars didn't put him on blast.
Speaker 1: And that's why I refuse to go to the Oscar.
Speaker 2: Do they do in memoriam uh at the Emmys? Or is it just the Oscar?
Speaker 3: I think I think I hope the Emmys. I think that's the thing a.
Speaker 1: TV folks never crossed over.
Speaker 2: I would like, uh, if if we die, I hope, I hope we get some shout out on the I hope I'm an old man and uh, well no, I mean who were getting I'm dying first? So when I.
Speaker 3: Die, your nose is this first sign?
Speaker 2: My nose has already fallen off.
Speaker 1: He remember red dot he red body right here?
Speaker 2: That that makeup woman gave me skin cancer? Right right, it's right there.
Speaker 1: I did text you that my face was peeling off and yours actually is?
Speaker 2: I hope that, uh that I have a little photo up there and you guys cry old men tears, Yeah, because I would the audience.
Speaker 1: It's you tucking your dick between your legs.
Speaker 2: Uh huh yeah, what did you guys.
Speaker 3: In black?
Speaker 1: And and it's slowly pushing it. What is the most compromised in memorial it's me getting my butthhole licked by a dog and.
Speaker 2: Going like no, no, no, no, okay, well that's not or me in game over man, when I get pushed off the bed and my legs fly up and you can you could basically see my ass your memoriam?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like was he a porn star? To fucking every clip is just his button in his dick, his legs?
Speaker 1: All right? He a little red dot.
Speaker 3: I thought it was Indian comedy.
Speaker 1: God, I wonder if I died tonight you died, would I make it? Would I make it too? Definitely? Wouldn't be on the Oscars one? No? Would I make it to an? Would I be an Emmy one?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Today I feel like.
Speaker 1: I'm on the but tonight I die tonight at eight.
Speaker 2: Or nine, not today?
Speaker 3: Oh my god? Wait?
Speaker 1: Wait what I put the kids to bed, I say good night, I kissed them one last time, and fall down?
Speaker 3: What you fall down the stairs? What happened?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: What your heart blowed?
Speaker 1: I swallow a sword and then I jump off of a bridge holding grenades. I'm just making sure that it actually you're done.
Speaker 2: It goes Yeah, yeah, you don't want to fail at that, I feel I mean, yeah, well I'm on the bubble.
Speaker 1: I'll say I'm on the bubble.
Speaker 2: I think I'm like on the bubble. I think I'm alsoaying no, you're in, You're you're in. Yeah, yeah, maybe Honn family might have pushed me over there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you will be. They are not going to show you with your buttthole out, or it's gonna be a lot of manny footage.
Speaker 2: For sure, it'll be a ton of maney Yes, well, workaholics won't be mentioned. They will not. No, no, they're not sure.
Speaker 3: They're not using any clips from.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, absolutely wouldn't, wouldn't, couldn't, couldn't. Forgot. I already forgot about the show.
Speaker 3: That's the thing. There's if you're gonna die, die closer to the Emmys, that'll get you in. You've got to die like the week before.
Speaker 1: I know. But then it's like, didn't somebody die right by the Emmys? And everybody got all but hurt because they were like, whatever, he didn't get it on?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I forget who it was.
Speaker 1: Was it the kid from the kid from Our Age but from Glee right home from and then they didn't put him on in the memorial, but.
Speaker 3: You know what it was, probably because they already edited the footage and they're like, we're gonna have to pay the editor again.
Speaker 2: Right, and it's like, you know how how easy it is time to quickly?
Speaker 3: No, it's like it's too music like it's time. It's like we can put him at the very very end.
Speaker 2: I know, I like professional television production, but we can't edit.
Speaker 3: It's all.
Speaker 1: It's all it's time to kind of time to the song that Jelly faces singing.
Speaker 2: In jelly you know, jelly roll singing, and so jelly Roll is going to be on stage singing it.
Speaker 1: But he did it, didn't he do it?
Speaker 3: Jelly Roll?
Speaker 1: I thought he just did one could believe that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would say he's the guy right now. But I hope he's singing the song by Kia my neck, my back.
Speaker 1: My pussy and my crack.
Speaker 2: He's dead.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know what he's saying, but I think he did just do one. And there's no way to know because our goddamn producers won't slide in the chack.
Speaker 2: Todd is saying that I he did. He's he's saying he did. Uh that I saw a different version, So I was right in what I was seeing, different version of my neck, my back saying by Awi jive. Mm hmmm, Ali, is that how he pronounced How would you pronounce that? Oh on a podcast live, I wouldn't try to pronounce that away away jive.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking it's ow ow owe Jibe.
Speaker 3: Very nice.
Speaker 1: He goes into audition for like a record company and like stuffs just toe and they're like, Al He's.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, what's that?
Speaker 3: What was that?
Speaker 1: Would you? Would you just say?
Speaker 2: Right then?
Speaker 3: That's good? Ali?
Speaker 1: That's your name, that's your new name. I'm Clive whatever.
Speaker 2: That does Live Davis, I'm Clive Davis.
Speaker 3: Your new name?
Speaker 2: No, I'm P. I'm P.
Speaker 3: Did you're aUI ai Jib? Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Ali Jibe is going to find us in public at a function and fucking punch us.
Speaker 2: He or she wants to be on the podcast on the cruise more than welcome she. It's a she and Ali bring her.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: She also sang the song ten years later.
Speaker 3: Do you want to look at it? Do you want to look up that version?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Will you play that version please?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Is it the same song?
Speaker 1: By the way, It was a number forty two on the Billboard Hot one hundred in America. It reached number four in the UK two years later, so you know, the UK is freaking.
Speaker 3: You know what we might be onto something.
Speaker 1: Dude, say less what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't stop, don't quit. Say oh ship, it's pronounced bloody. Everybody get oh ship? Maybe I like it better?
Speaker 3: Okay, that's all we get.
Speaker 1: Wait, it's that sounds like a guy?
Speaker 3: It is?
Speaker 2: No but uh HEYDD says it's a sheep.
Speaker 1: God says it's a sheep.
Speaker 2: Maybe trans well they I think, I mean the guys kind of hyping her up in the in the first verse and then she's going to come in and fucking break it all down, you know, mm hmmm uh that kind of.
Speaker 3: Listen on your.
Speaker 2: Like, hey, my my ears were burning, my babies.
Speaker 3: Were burning on the grill.
Speaker 1: Answer here ready, Yeah, Hey, what's up dude? Hey you're on the podcast?
Speaker 3: Was happening?
Speaker 1: What for real?
Speaker 2: Welcome back? Welcome back?
Speaker 3: How's it going?
Speaker 1: Can you hear the dude?
Speaker 2: Welcome back?
Speaker 3: Just hangs up?
Speaker 2: Hold?
Speaker 1: How do I do this?
Speaker 2: I care? Hey buddy, Hell yeah, how's it going? Welcome back to the podcast.
Speaker 3: Interesting?
Speaker 1: Interesting, guys, what's up man?
Speaker 2: Interesting?
Speaker 1: Oh dude, I had a question for you about schedules and you know, not cool.
Speaker 2: Other workings.
Speaker 1: But if you're bonding, then.
Speaker 2: All right, you see yeah, hit me up afterwards.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, what's up?
Speaker 2: T WHOA. I'm surprised you're not choking down a baby right now. I'm surprised you're able to be so throated right now. A legend, legend, come on that. Okay, right, we don't know, we don't know. You're just not part of the podcast, so we don't know what you're up to this.
Speaker 1: Time on the podcast to say my piece about this. I'm not eating babies. Okay, you can't stop, you can't.
Speaker 2: You heard it from the horses, all right, yeah, okay, so he says, So, he says.
Speaker 1: Adam, and Adam, there's no way to tell, way to welcome him back, dude, very cool, love you love you, Kyle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wow, wow, old wow.
Speaker 1: Adams like, nah, na.
Speaker 3: See you don't cross Adam.
Speaker 2: He was shook.
Speaker 1: He was like, he was like, I'm on the podcast, you mean bad friends. That's the only podcast I know.
Speaker 2: That's too good. That's goofy take backs and apologies and epics.
Speaker 1: Slams today instant instantly regret answering that call. No, he's dead to me, I didn't have the courage to stand up to him like you did. Adam, I want to salute you for reminding us that you're an asshole. And I felt like a bitch for a second. I don't know what's happening.
Speaker 3: You are you kind of bitched out? Adam stays true to the asshole. I know, but I was over here squirming for my boy Kyle.
Speaker 2: I wish I was more of an asshole to that makeup artist. Dude, what is this? This is gonna be forever. Why don't you look sunburned, Blake, that's the real question. Why are you so clear face?
Speaker 1: He's always outside.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I have a base burnt.
Speaker 2: Well you do too, Yeah, I'm usually fucking tan. I you know, I live at the beach.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty burnt. I think it's my I think my ring.
Speaker 2: Light is black doing wonders.
Speaker 1: Yeah, has my fucking sunglass hand?
Speaker 2: You weren't wearing sunglasses though, I know it was weird the words right.
Speaker 3: Out of him.
Speaker 2: That is that is strange.
Speaker 3: But I am peeling like here, sun damage on your forehead, damn.
Speaker 1: And every once in a while I get like when I went to Australia and was working there, Dude, I got fucking lit up and had a sun spot like a month or two.
Speaker 2: Those are the.
Speaker 1: Left sun slowly dying.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: I was so burned. The other day I did this. I'm still doing press for Gemsons because we're coming to the end of the series, coming to the end of the series.
Speaker 3: Great run and hell of a run.
Speaker 2: Great show. And I did this. I think it was Variety interview. Oh my god, you got a lot of sun, And I'm like, Jesus, I'm getting dunked on by the by the interviewer.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, is that even allowed? Can you say that? I would have been like, actually I didn't.
Speaker 2: Whoa well, okay, dance okay.
Speaker 1: And I'm offended you said I got a lot of sun based on the color of my skin.
Speaker 3: We're just rotten tomatoes.
Speaker 2: What's great about society right now is I think.
Speaker 3: Anything goes you could get away with it.
Speaker 2: No, I think a redman being offended is like not even anymore. I feel like two years ago, being offended was very cool. Now, if you're offended, people are like, I don't give a fuck. Who gets a ship? Okay, yeah, be offended. All I'm saying is you got subburd. I don't care. I don't care.
Speaker 3: Everybody's coming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everyone's coming, right. That's what I feel. That's where I feel where society's at right now.
Speaker 3: My favorite. I love Adam's societal updates.
Speaker 1: So faith great, it is cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah. All I'm saying is, can we just say that we like big tits bouncing on trampolines and we're done, We're done being offended.
Speaker 3: And can we start calling people the color they are? That's a red guy and those titties. Daddy is a subburg guy.
Speaker 1: And Adam, did you get a lot of messages thanking you for Did they thank you?
Speaker 2: They thanked me a lot, did anybody? And it's definitely thanked. Yeah. Yeah, I got a lot of people saying a stand up for titties, big titties. I love big titties. A lot of women, A lot of women yeah, saying, like, my god, I love it too. Like big titties rock. Who are we kidding? Like I'd say, men and women, both gay guys, straight guys. It doesn't matter. Bigti titties bad, and even small titties. I like all different types of titties. Titties just rock. I don't like you guys tell me to show my tits.
Speaker 3: Did you see such a response that you could kind of see what platform you would run on? Because I feel like for what.
Speaker 2: Like as if I if I were to be a senator or something or you know, govenator.
Speaker 3: Yeah, governor would be really tight.
Speaker 2: I think right now, if I ran to be the governor of California, mm hmmm, I'd win.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hell yeah, dude.
Speaker 2: Radical, I think almost almost without a doubt, dude, absolutely, if you just run on a titties back. Titties are back, baby, and California rock suck our dicks. Rest of the country that don't think that we're not fucking cool because we're Californian and we're cool as shit. Yeah, I think of the Californians who were because California we've been getting dunked on for a while now where people like California's not we're moving away California.
Speaker 3: No, we're fucking cool, dude, We're California. We still love tits, we still drink beer.
Speaker 2: Because when I was when I was a kid in Omaha, Nebraska, you think California, you just think titties on the beach. Everyone's ten. Everyone's just doing cool ship on the beach. Now you think just a bunch of blue haired, angry people that are just fires that are frustrated. Yeah, you just think of like Bernie Sanders marches and stuff. That's all you think.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Bernie. He's pretty, he's pretty punk rock, I.
Speaker 2: Guess, I guess. But you only think of that. You don't think of big tits playing volleyball on the beach anymore, man, Which.
Speaker 1: Is what you should, Yeah, which is what almost exclusively.
Speaker 3: You're absolutely right. My neck, my back, God bless California.
Speaker 1: Love my neck, my back, big old volleyball.
Speaker 3: Adam forgot to end on this?
Speaker 1: Can we just end on this? Yeah?
Speaker 3: That was another episode Titties are Back in California.