Speaker 1: All right, Leonard skinnerd simpleman.
Speaker 2: That can only mean one thing on this radio program, and that is all things self proclaimed simple man. That means all things Bill O'Reilly, all things Bill O'Reilly at billoreilly dot com. Mister O'Reilly, sir, I understand you are traveling abroad. You have an annual boys trip all your or your all your closest buddies. And I was not invited again this year. I have never been invited. I thought you, I thought you. I thought we were friends. Apparently we're not.
Speaker 3: That's not sure. You just worked too much.
Speaker 2: I do work a lot, but I like working a lot. I mean I get a lot of satisfaction out of work. And I don't know. It's in my DNA. I can't help it, I know.
Speaker 3: So we're in Ireland, and then I went over to England to do a documentary for News Nation Special not a documentary on the migrant thing, which is unbelievable over there.
Speaker 2: One hundred nearly one hundred Sharia courts in Great Britain. I never thought we'd see that in our lifetime. No go zones in Europe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the whole neighborhoods are now Muslim neighborhoods and the police. I spent some time in those neighborhoods. They're not around. So you get in trouble there, nobody's coming to help you. And then the Jewish people in London, that's where we've been based, they're heavily out numbered, six or seven to one. The stats are unbelievable. Nineteen eighty and you might remember that I took a third year abroad in London way back and in nineteen eighty the foreign born population of England four percent. Now it's twenty one percent. But it's really more than that. I'm in Cork and I fly over to London, get on an aer Lingus plane. I get off the plane at Heathrow. I walk through the terminal to the car. No one checks anything. There was no customs, no passport control, nothing for two hundred and fifty people. There's walls right through. And so when they say, well, we got twenty one percent here far and boint, I think that it's about thirty thirty five percent. And that's the big problem. Now, could it happen in America? That's a theme of the h of the special that I'm doing. If Kamala were elected, it would be happening right now at this very moment, because she was not going to stop any of the illegal migration into the United States, just as the British authorities are now making any attempt to stop my into their country.
Speaker 2: So I have been saying on this radio program, on TV and on my new podcast the same thing that I think the continent of Europe has been and continues to be in a precipitous decline. They have ignored the national security issues that are very real. They have adopted socialism, they've adopted radical climate alarmism, and they have had unfettered illegal immigration. I don't have a problem with immigration as long as it's legal, but it also must include assimilation. I don't think Europe as we know it will ever be the same again. Bill O'Reilly? Am I wrong?
Speaker 3: No? Because how are you going to solve the problem. You can't deport all of these people back to where they originally came from. It's impossible.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: The Sharia situation is there are sixties six zero Sharia courts in the UK. They operate on mostly civil matters. However, those civil matters include beaten the hell out of your sister or your girlfriend or whatever, which is allowed in some Muslim cultures, and the British authorities then take the verdicts of the Sharia courd and allow them to stand. So there is no British authority in the civil courts in many of these areas that have the Sharia. It's incredible.
Speaker 2: I just think it's at the point of no return. I don't I don't think the continent of Europe, based on the reasons I just stated, can recover. I don't see any politician. I don't see anybody standing up and resolving the issue. Do you remember the Prime Minister of Australia, Howard many years ago that if you going to come to Australia you must assimilate and become Australian or go home, and it was considered very controversial at the time. But if you come to any country in Europe and you don't want to assimilate, but you want to impose your values on the people of Great Britain in this case, or the people in France no go zones in France, I find I find a foundational conflict between Western culture, civilization and Sharia law implemented. Now you say sixty I hear they're closer to official numbers. I've rhetoric eighty plus and growing closer to one hundred. And I do believe, in spite of the press, I suspect that those Sharia courts are way more powerful, way more influential than they're letting on.
Speaker 3: Well, they don't want to deal with the is sh anyway, they being in the House of Parliament. But it can come back here again to the United States, because a lot of people say, well, I'm not going to Europe, I'm not going to live there. I don't care what happens there. If you do an analysis, and it's just starting to come out now, who voted for Mandani in New York City, Now you're voting for a communist there an anti Israel. I'm not going to say he's anti Semitic. I don't know the man, but it's certainly anti Israel. The less time that you spent in the United States, the more votes he got from that group. So people with green cards, people who came in the right way still voted for the most radical guy you could vote for. And that's happening in California too. The votes yesterday, the people who come here from abroad many times have no like an idea what this country's all about. I don't care.
Speaker 1: Let me.
Speaker 2: Let me get to the topic that I wanted to talk about, which actually dovetails perfectly into this. And I want to ask you this now. Historical trends are what they are, and that is the party in power tends to lose seats in the House and in the Senate in midterm election years. I'm not so sure that paradigm is applicable to the current times we're living in.
Speaker 1: What do I mean by that?
Speaker 2: If you look at the Democratic Party, they're now supporting a guy with the Nazi tattoo lecturing women about rape berating brave soldiers. I'm glad he's dead, you know, Grand Platin or remain. Then you've got this idiot six gender tell Rico, welcome mat at the Southern Border. And of course God is non binary, and I can keep going on about him. Then you've got Mom Dannie. Then you've got AOC. Then you've got the entire squad, and then you have apparently Grand Platin meets with Senate leadership and Democratic senators and they're putting their seal of approval on the guy with the Nazi tattoo. This has never been as radicalized a party as it is now, and nobody dares, with the exception of John Fetterman, who call them out on this madness. Now, Bill O'Reilly, I don't think this is going to be a normal midterm election for that reason. They are insane and they've embraced the most radical views we've ever seen in any party in the history of this great country.
Speaker 1: Am I wrong?
Speaker 3: It depends because you have to include in that analysis people who don't know anything, the really low information voter who does a party thing or is swayed by what Aunt Millie says or their girlfriend or boyfriend say.
Speaker 1: But those crazies usually on either side.
Speaker 2: They don't determine the election outcome, do they.
Speaker 3: But it's a growing crew, and so you gotta be careful. Now in Maine, is one point three million people in Maine. Okay, that's nothing, and it's a traditional or used to be state. Susan Collins, the current senator, has been in there for what eight terms? Nine terms?
Speaker 2: And she's think that long, but she's been but she's she's served the people in Maine. Well, how to give her credit, very independent minded yep.
Speaker 3: But I would say she's conservative in her values. I know her a little bit. But now you have an influx of people into Maine to do the service job, largely fishing and tourism that are in the crew we just talked about with Mandani. They don't know anything. So when somebody like the Progressive candidate come says, oh, I'm going to give you everything, you're going to get everything. That's what the theme for the Democratic Party is going to be in November. We are going to give you everything. It worked in New York City, is that's what they're going to roll out. So I can't predict it. Newt Gingrich believes that the whole thing is in turmoil and you can't make a prediction. I think that's true now. But President Trump has got to deal with Iran. He's got to deal with it fairly quickly. Can't have that keep hanging over the country's head. It's doing the right thing in my opinion. Okay, it's not Trump's war, it's everybody's war. But you've got to do some kind of resolution there to get momentum back on the side of the anti progressives.
Speaker 2: That will come as a natural course of my view, But let me put emphasis on this point. If the Democratic Party is now the party of Graham Platner and James tell Rico and Mom Donnie and AOC and the Squad and Grandpa Bernie and Pocahontas, Bill O'Reilly, I don't believe that voters in the middle, the people that usually determine elections, that those people are going to be swayed into this extremism. I think the fact that Democrats, if it was a Republican, and a Republican had for twenty years of his life were close to it a Nazi tattoo, and for political expediency took off the Nazi tattoo to run a campaign that would not fly with any Democrat. They are giving all of these lunatics a pass. And Bill O'Reilly, if you know what the other four genders are that Pallerico's talking about, We're going to give you dinner for two at the restaurant of your choice. How do you like that deal? What are the other four genders? When he says there's six and all these years we've been saying our father in heaven and meanwhile it's apparently you know, if you have a neighbor that's a female. She's a neighbor with the uterus. Apparently there are six genders, and I don't know if that means our six genders that are in heaven. I got it wrong my whole life.
Speaker 3: Bill Well, I'm going to be very hungry because I don't know what he's talking about. But I don't think he's a winner there. I don't think Texas is going to elect him, even though they had a kind of nasty primary. I think Texas is a state that understands, like Florida does, where you live, the economics of it all, and that is much better for us to have an open marketplace and less regulations and less taxes. That's what's going to kill tell Rico because he's a big as all progressives are big taxes.
Speaker 2: He's running a vegan campaign, wants to welcome att on the southern border, I'm sure and every Texan agrees with that. He's against energy dominance, so I'm sure that that helps the people in the energy sector there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it's not like California. The machine, the democratic machine in Texas is not nearly as well funded and organized as a democratic machine is in California. And that's the problem. You might have two Republicans, one running for mayor of la and one running for governor. However, the Democratic machine is going to unbelievably move in there, with the unions and all the money. It's going to be very, very hard for those Republicans to win.
Speaker 2: Well, one thing that's a little known secret. Republicans right now at this point in the election cycle have more money than Democrats, a lot more money. Now, we also have the Supreme Court decision on racial gerrymandering, and the decision and the Commonwealth of Virginia and their Supreme Court about Abigail Spamberger's power graph.
Speaker 1: But anyway, did you miss me last week?
Speaker 2: Am I ever going to get an invite to the big Boys week that you have?
Speaker 1: Or is I'm just I'm on the no fly list?
Speaker 3: Advice you next week? You know I was frightened to invite you because me and you entering Great Britain at the same time we might have had a problem there.
Speaker 1: Well, I gotta real quick while we're running out of time. I was.
Speaker 2: I did a man on the street in London ones I tried to within thirty seconds a mob surrounded me. I was recognized immediately and it was a disaster.
Speaker 1: Bill. I mean it nearly became a riot. True story.
Speaker 2: All right, all things simple man, Bill, O'Reilly, All things O'Reilly Billoreilly dot Com. We appreciate you being with us. Bill, Welcome back, Glad you had a good time. Right quick break, right back.
Speaker 5: If you're ready to get out of the media spin room, you come to the right place. Is the Sean Hannity Show, the radio show, the mainstream media love State.
Speaker 6: This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 2: For any politician, anybody in Washington that is ever going before a Senate committee or a House committee, you need to take a tutorial from Marco Rubio, the Secretary of State, director of the NSA, because there's nobody that are at beating these people down and schooling them. Let me play a few cuts here of Senator Marco Rubio now Secretary of State Marco Rubio responding, for example, to Jackie Rosen's allegation he was partying in Miami with Trump during the Iran War. No, he's talking to Steve Whitcoff, Jared Kushner, and the President because he was with the president.
Speaker 1: Here's what he said, was shocked to see that you were at a party with President Trump in Miami instead of accompanying Vice President Vance to Pakistan for negotiations.
Speaker 7: What party was I at? I was at a.
Speaker 1: Party publicly reported and there's photos there. What party?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 7: No, no, no, But you're gonna say that, I'm gonna answer it. I'm gonna answer that question. That's a third statement.
Speaker 1: If I was not at a.
Speaker 8: Party, my paragraph he can answer.
Speaker 7: People are going to slander me. I'm gonna answer you. I was not at a party. Where I was is next to the president on that evening. I spoke to mister Kushner on our negotiating team and mister woodcoff on at least six occasions, including twice on a secure line from the phone they had access to over there for you don't know what you're talking about. I know you're staff wrote up this cute statement for your TikTok video, but it's not true.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just a beat down this What party? What are you talking about? What party?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Then here's Marco responding, you know, to this idiocy, Bory Booker saying we're begging for a deal with the rent. No, nobody's begging for a deal.
Speaker 1: With the rant. No, it's called the negotiation, you idiot. But here's what he said.
Speaker 6: We're begging to get back into a deal that you all trash in the first place.
Speaker 7: There's no one begging.
Speaker 3: I don't nearly this is Booker, Booker, your times up, since he's want to adrusted the.
Speaker 7: Spinds because they go to the heart of the matter. No one's begging for anything here. The Iranians might be begging because there are economies losing hundreds and millions of dollars a day.
Speaker 2: And then Marco reminding everybody US farm policy will and must represent America's best interest. Now this goes to the heart and soul of you know, there's so much false reporting out there, so many conspiracy theorists, so many people looking for attention. There's the rise of anti Semitism everywhere. And this false narrative that Donald Trump did this because Israel and bb Net and Yahoo and talk show hosts on Fox they made him do it. I'm like, no, nobody makes Donald Trump do anything. But anyway, here is Marco, you know, saying it's got to be an America's interest. It's not only in America's interest, it is in the world's interest, but that's secondary.
Speaker 7: We believe that America should lead the world, and I believe that we are, and I will have a very good story to tell about that. American leadership, however, should always be on behalf of the American interests. I say this because I think over a period of time in our foreign policy, we lost focus on that. The reality of it is that our foreign policy first and foremost must always be what is in the national interest of the United States of America.
Speaker 2: You know, it's pretty remarkable how dumb some of these people are. All right, let's get to our busy phones. Eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, granted my free state of Florida, grant apparently your hardest trouble.
Speaker 6: What's up, Hey, how you doing, Sean? Good talk to you. Yeah. I've been in Florida my whole life, and I'm a little bit I'm an independent, but I'm conservative. I'm a little concerned about the exodus from the Blue States coming to the Red States because I'm afraid that they're not going to change their views and that they're going to try and continue to believe in they're misinformed ways and vote that way when they get here. What do you think about that?
Speaker 2: I wish we could make it a requirement that if you're going to leave New York and New Jersey and Illinois and California, and you're going to make your way to r Frey State of Florida or go to Texas or Tennessee or the Carolinas, don't bring your dumb liberal politics that you're leaving with you. Now, we can't mandate such a thing. However, I would venture a pretty educated guess that if you're leaving these places because in part because of the failure of government and the intrusion of government into your life, I'd say the odds are probably pretty high that you don't like the status quo when you're leaving for a reason. And that would give me some comfort. That the majority of people that are coming are coming because they're tired of the way things have gone where they lived currently. So but you know, there's nothing you can do. We're a free country now of New York and California. If they decide at some point they want to be their own country, I'm fine with u too. I'd rather be the United States of America. But I know some on the left have floated these ideas, but at the end of the day, we've got to be smarter than them and offer people more than them. And what we're offering is something that for some people's more difficult to absorb and comprehend, and it's the concept of liberty and freedom and not cradle to grave, womb to the tomb. You know, government provided everything and you know, take from one group of people and frankly partly enslave another group of people so that you're you get all this power and you you, you get elected in perpetuity. We have to make these arguments and we have to make them successfully, and hopefully Americans will choose freedom when given the right choice, and that's on the ballot in November. I hope people are paying attention. You get the last word.
Speaker 6: Well, I was just going to say that, you know, I'm down here in Dade County and we have a large influx of immigrants and I noticed that, you know, they a lot of them before got really bad with all the illegals. They would come and they didn't change. They still want free stuff, you know, and it's like I talked to them, I go Why do you feel that way? I said, you left the country that was that way, and now you want to bring it here and how did that work out?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 6: And they don't want to change, and I'm concerned that it's going to be the same way. You know these other states.
Speaker 2: Freedom is but one generation away from extinction, Ronald Reagan told us, And you know what, this is the fight in our time, and it's a battle of ideas right now. And yeah, I don't see any middle ground to defunding and dismantling the police and no bail laws and open borders and sanctuary cities and states versus our values.
Speaker 1: I just don't.
Speaker 2: So you have to win politically anyway. I appreciate the good call, my friend. Thank you, God bless you. Let's go to Rhode Island. I live there five wonderful years. Beautiful state, the ocean state. Merrick is with us, Merrick, How are you all right?
Speaker 3: How are you doing?
Speaker 9: Sound?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 9: Yeah? I have a question like how does this work? You know, with people leaving the Blue states? The people can do, but then you know, seeing the Blue states and like California, New York, United States, when do we ever get.
Speaker 1: Them back like and how maybe never.
Speaker 9: Right. So that's that's what I'm listen.
Speaker 2: I will tell you I'm very proud of Steve Hilton and what he was able to pull off last night.
Speaker 1: I like Spencer Pratt.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm never talked to him.
Speaker 2: We've invited him, invited him on the show, and he never got back to us. So I assume he doesn't want to associate with me, and I'm fine with that too.
Speaker 1: I'm glad he won.
Speaker 2: I think he's the better choice for the people in LA but not that the people in the Southland are going to listen to Sean Hannick. But I'll say this, you know, at some point you have to see the handwriting is on the wall. I am going to support with all my heart Steve Hilton in this general election.
Speaker 1: I am.
Speaker 2: I'm glad he has a shot. I'm glad the people of California have a shot. I really like Bruce Blakeman. He's a Nassau County executive who's done a great job. Would a great governor in New York, could really transform the state. But I would say in both cases it's a long shot. I'm gonna do everything I can do to help them. This may be the last chance for both states to turn turn turn around. Before you know it's it's it's over, meaning that there's no way you can recover from the damage that they're doing. So, you know, look if you want to fight it out in Rhode Island, and Rhode Island has been a blue state for as long as I can remember. There's not one single elected Republican in New England, but pursues in Collins. That's it in terms of you know, Congress and Senate. I mean it ought to tell you are outnumbered. You live around a bunch of left wing radical Democrats. Maybe if things get so bad, they might re examine where they are. I don't know, But in the meantime, I'm not waiting for them to fix everything that's wrong. I left New York three years ago and it was the best decision I made, That's all I can say.
Speaker 1: I like Rhode Island. Do you where do you live in Rhode Island?
Speaker 9: Westerly?
Speaker 1: Okay? You have ever been to Newport in the Black Pearl?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: You need to go the best clam chowder ever.
Speaker 2: It's a beautiful state, but left wing politicians have destroyed it.
Speaker 1: That's how I put it.
Speaker 2: Anyway. I appreciate it. Mary, Thank you Texas, God bless Texas. Rachel next on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: Hi, Sean, what's going on?
Speaker 8: Well, what's going on? I called in response to your comment yesterday about you thought it was strange for Linda to get up and dance by herself on the dance floor. But in the South, we do women dance by theirselves on the dance floor all the time. It's not unusual here. So my message is for Linda, the music moves yp get up and dance.
Speaker 11: Well, thank you. I appreciate that very much. I share that same sentiment, and I show you a questions.
Speaker 2: So just just to get some clarity on this, Rachel in Texas. So you go to a club or people are dancing, and they're dancing with other people, and you feel perfectly comfortable to just walk it out on the dance floor and throwing yourself in the middle alone and you dance by yourself.
Speaker 1: You're okay with that?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 8: Yes, absolutely, And so are a lot of other women here in the South.
Speaker 1: What do I know that, Sean?
Speaker 11: I must be a Southerner at heart.
Speaker 1: Martus.
Speaker 11: You know, God forgive me for my terrible accent. But I think I would blend.
Speaker 8: Oh well, my accent's just yet.
Speaker 1: I think i'd fit right in.
Speaker 11: See Rachel has her accent, I have my accent. She and I would dance alone, but next to each other on the dance floor.
Speaker 1: Yet you'd have a new friend. It would be a beautiful thing.
Speaker 11: I already have a friend. Rachel and I were going to be pempals after this call.
Speaker 8: That's right, that's right, see that, Sean.
Speaker 11: Aren't you jealous?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: I think you're both.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 2: I think the idea, idea that you would get on a dance floor by yourself and just are grooving, not that I would.
Speaker 11: I did it, and I do. I do it all the time.
Speaker 4: You did.
Speaker 1: And I walked over to you and I said, what are you doing?
Speaker 11: Yeah, you came over. You're like, please stop, you're embarrassing us. I'm like, embarrassing who all of us?
Speaker 8: This is?
Speaker 2: I said, this is embarrassing. No, you kept at it. He didn't stop. Rachel, that's right. He stuck to her guns.
Speaker 3: Good for Linda.
Speaker 4: Not here.
Speaker 8: It is not unusual or embarrassing here, it's it's a way of life.
Speaker 2: Well God, thank you, Rachel, I can if Texas is doing it, I'm okay with it?
Speaker 1: All right, quick break right back.
Speaker 2: More your phone calls coming up than the FBI director Cash Buttel will join us eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 1: As we continue.
Speaker 4: The final hour of the Sean Hannity Show was up next, Hang on for Sean's Conservative solutions.
Speaker 2: Back court, busy phones. John and San Diego Coco Radio.
Speaker 1: What's up? John? How are you glad you called? Sir?
Speaker 10: Hi? You and Sean?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 10: I am sick and tired of watching these ice protest riots all over America home and niece was screwing around. It's illegal, It is not. There's no right to protests, right to petition the government for redress agrievances and protesting is not that. The law is eight US co A thirteen twenty four harboring certain aliens, and it includes encouraging the aliens to come into the country or to stay in the country and protecting them from law enforcement, put them in prison, find them if they're very heavy fined. And it's and it's per count is per illegal alien that you protected. So if Ice nails fifty illegal aliens in a in an action. Everybody who protests is guilty of fifty different counts of harboring aliens. It needs to stop, and you only need to You only need to arrest a bunch of them once and they'll never do it again.
Speaker 2: John, I can only tell you, and I know Tom Holman, and I've interviewed him a bunch and we've discussed all of this in great specificity, in detail, and I am telling you the task that he has before him and what he he's been dealing with, and the job they've been doing is nothing short of miraculous. They have been finding identifying the worst of the worst that were allowed into this country from over two hundred other countries many would terroritize. And they are finding known terrorists and murderers and sex offenders and rapists and child molesters and cartel members and gang they're finding them, they're arresting them. They're making the country safer every single day. Your point on the law couldn't be any more correct. But you got to give these guys some credit. They're doing a great job, especially in light of the circumstances they offer work under. You know, being docked and spit at and harassed and hit and it's terrible.