Speaker 1: Reality with the King is hosted by me, Carlos King. I'm an executive producer who have produced some of your favorite shows from the Real Housewives in Atlanta, New Jersey and my own creation, The Love and Marriage Franchise and Bell Collective. Every episode, we recap reality television from the Real Housewives Franchise to The Bachelor or Selling Sunset, in addition to celebrity guests, whether in the unscripted space or scripted as well.
Speaker 2: So Ray Drowns.
Speaker 3: The reason why you're hearing me laugh at the top of the supporting as Dustin Raws and I are going to recap episode two of The Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip is because I'm like, hey, Dustin, how's your weekend?
Speaker 2: He said, better than Vicki's.
Speaker 4: Better than much better than her, since I know they've been tearing her ass up. I see the comments. Okay, not the comments, but the tweets. That's what I see. I see the tweets about this, and I'm not the only person that feels like Vicky had a totally different energy for Teresa than she did for Gizelle in that sprinter van. The minute that Giselle brought something up to the surface Vicky was confrontational. She was combative, She was argumentative, clipped, snipped, nasty, sitting up there looking like a cockatoo. You know how she does, sitting up there, oh, doing all of that shit. But when Teresa said, and when you're done with that, you were mean to me yesterday too, Vicky softened.
Speaker 5: What did I do?
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, I never wanted to explain herself, wants to add context to her actions and shit, she had totally different energy for Teresa.
Speaker 5: I thought that was noteworthy.
Speaker 2: So let's get right into it, cause you starting off strong.
Speaker 4: Brother, Let's get to it. I caught it, and everybody else know they caught it too. You want a fight in battle and you're ready to just go there and be just getting to with Gazelle boll and Teresa raises an issue. You want to soften up and be receptive to it and all that other shit.
Speaker 3: So when you saw the rain drops as you watch Aultimcgirl's trail, what Dustin is referring to. If the ladies are in Orange County, they are now as printer van hit it to Beverly Hills, right, and Gizelle look, Gizelle doing her job right Dustinell.
Speaker 4: Doing what she's there to do, doing what she said she was actually looking forward to doing before she knew that her foolishness would be usurped and trumped pun intended by VICKI.
Speaker 5: So she didn't know. Gizilla just doing her job.
Speaker 4: Man, she punched that client and went on and clocked in, did her job. Vicky is making it personal. I think that's the difference.
Speaker 2: So here is what's going on.
Speaker 3: So Giselle learned from Lisa Barlow, which, by the way, I don't know if you know this about me, and I never even ask you this.
Speaker 2: I know you watched Salt Lake City, but you know I am Carlos. I love all the girls king.
Speaker 5: Yes, I get it.
Speaker 2: I love more.
Speaker 3: But when it comes to Salt Lake City, I will go on the record saying that Lisa Barlow is my number one. I love her and I'm not gonna shy away from it. I think I think she There's certain people who was born to be reality star, and I will I will go to the farm Lisa television.
Speaker 4: She's a quintessential real housewife, and by by textbook definition, if you look at the characteristics that are similar amongst housewives, and she just was born to be a housewife. I would also like to add Meredith Marx into that conversation. I feel like so like as a couple of people that are natural born like ball busting housewives. Meredith Mars is definitely one, and she's one of my favorites men are in person.
Speaker 5: She was loved.
Speaker 2: I never I met.
Speaker 3: Okay, I met all the girls except Heather and Meredith.
Speaker 2: How is Meredith Marx?
Speaker 4: I'm cool as hell, super cool, so much fun.
Speaker 5: God rest.
Speaker 4: My best friend Frank Watson soul but him and I. Frank was a huge Housewives fan. He watched any city. He didn't give it damn what it was. He just loved the Housewives. He knew it like how I do. And so anytime we were anytime we would running too any of the Housewives, he would be just it would be like a fever dream for him.
Speaker 5: He would be so excited.
Speaker 4: And so when we went to Bravo Khan one year, we were at the after party for that night of Bravo Khan and I got videos of him dancing with Job and we hung out with Meredith Marks. And then one time I was sitting at I was actually on the date at at a restaurant that won't be named in New York City and I'm sitting at the bar discussing Real Housewives of Atlanta and the person I was.
Speaker 5: With was like, ain't that one of the housewives behind you?
Speaker 4: And Whitney Rose was literally sitting next to me at the bar at this restaurant downtown in New York and met Packing District, and so yes, that's where I.
Speaker 5: Ran in through her at yeah.
Speaker 6: Talking about yeah, yeah, yeah, you know.
Speaker 5: New York ship.
Speaker 4: But yeah, so those are my Salt Lake connection. So I definitely am enjoying Lisa Barlow on this cast. I think that they made a great choice, and really they could have went three different ways. Really they could have went Heather, Meredith or Lisa. To be honest with you, I think that Lisa for the for for a show where your personality and quirkiness and you know, those sort of things that would make it fun.
Speaker 5: I think Lisa was a good choice.
Speaker 3: No, I do too, I do too, I do too, and I kind of agree more and rain drops before I continue on the what happened?
Speaker 2: As Dustin's talking about what Vicky did, because I think I'm picking up with the dropping.
Speaker 3: And and I really want to dive into the the undertoned. I think, okay, okay, so, but I have to continue with what you're saying now about Bravo could have went, let's be real, Heather, Meredith or Lisa to represent Saltake City. They are the ogs. Lisa us the right choice based on everything doesn't said. And I will say this. I know there was a jarring reaction to Porsche Williams representing Atlanta because she's a five girly among Season one ogs on this particular cast. And what I will say this is, while I understood that everybody, even Porsche, will say yes, Niini was is the one you would think about representing.
Speaker 2: Because we know that Nini Is, you.
Speaker 5: Know, is compromised.
Speaker 2: That's a good way of you think it.
Speaker 3: With that, brother, I can't see them doing anyone else but Porsche.
Speaker 2: And it's what you said about Lisa.
Speaker 3: Porsche is bringing so much youthfulness, fun comedy to this that and I'm not gonna name names because y'all messy, but y'all can name names for me in the comments, and I may respond to it.
Speaker 2: If you think about any other alant of housewife.
Speaker 3: I just don't see anyone else providing the comedy, the fun, youthfulness that that cast needs.
Speaker 2: Desperately, right, yes, thank you, okay.
Speaker 4: Yes, desperately need her energy. Her and Gazelle are kind of leading that ship over there with Kyle. I say, it's a Gazelle, Porsche and Kyle trifecta with honorable mention of Luyne that are kind of running the show over there right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, I can't wait to talk to you more about this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so, I mean I think again, great choice in Porsche.
Speaker 5: She's bringing great, incredible fashion.
Speaker 4: I love them Tom for pajama she had on at the it was just it's exactly what you want. She was sitting up there, she knew she had to step in Beverly Hills. As far as the fashion is concerned, she's sitting it at Sudden's table. Scaparelli down, you know what I'm saying, like, yeah, you've seen that, the earring and stuff, all that shit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so.
Speaker 4: Said her fashion this season, and this is just another example of why she was the right choice.
Speaker 2: Yep, No, she was, she was.
Speaker 3: She was Okay, back to Vicki on the bus. Okay, so they're on their way to Beverly Hills. Kyle mentions that this is the thirty year wedding anniversary of her Mauricio, and she's crying and and.
Speaker 2: Vicky look Vicky. Even before they got on the sprinter bus, Vicky was a little.
Speaker 3: Off putting to Yeah, as she's crying about her marriage, and Vickie telling Kyle, you let your family down and your kids down, and you're telling them it's okay to lead when things get bad in your marriage.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, I think that's a great message to give your children. Should you tell them to stay and suffer through it and be stunned and stifled in other areas it their life?
Speaker 5: Hell no, you should encourage.
Speaker 4: You should set an example, especially Kyle with all those daughters. I think she should set an example that, hey, young woman of the world of today, you don't have to stick and stay no matter how long you been with a motherfucker. If the shit ain't healthy and it's toxic for you, you can end it. Personally, I think this is just people's personal choice and their views, and I respect everybody's. I think that is the example to set. You should teach your young ladies to stand up for themselves. If shit ain't right. So I actually disagree with Vicki. But that's not a surprise, now.
Speaker 5: Is it.
Speaker 2: You know what it is?
Speaker 3: It's and listen, maybe I was calling some bubbo because she's been gone off the show for so many years. On this season of OC, Emily's calling her Debbie Downer and I'm seeing and this is Dustin. What we're watching is before they started shooting season twenty.
Speaker 2: Vicky is a Debbie Downer.
Speaker 3: And it's interesting because on one hand, I'm entertained by the girls going at her because I love it.
Speaker 5: But on the.
Speaker 3: Second hand, I'm like, I don't know if I want to watch his weekly. I think if you have that attitude once every blue moon, that's one thing. But to tell a woman who's crying she made a bad decision and you wish somebody would have told you that.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's fine, but that's not what Kyle.
Speaker 3: Needed right now, Like that's something that you're giving her unsolicited advice. Now, On one hand, I did appreciate Vicky being honest that, yes, I was a reality star.
Speaker 2: The show was hot.
Speaker 3: I'm hot, you know, it's life camera action. I'm famous, And how she thought that would last forever. That's one thing that I did enjoy listening to because what I can say to you, Dustin is I know a lot of women feel that way right now, as somebody who's been around since day one, that ninety nine point nine percent of the girls never thought this show.
Speaker 2: Would go away.
Speaker 5: Yeah you can till you can tell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So that part I appreciate it, But Vicky's nastiness is not enjoyable to me. No.
Speaker 4: What has happened is the housewives have evolved. The show and what it is has changed. There's levels of accountability that these ladies face amongst each other and coming from the fandom as well. These women move differently, so it's no longer sufficient. It's actually now insufficient to just yell and belch and bucket her eyes and bourb and gurgle and grunt and get drunk as hell full of vodka, you know, whooping it up. It takes more than that. Now you have to actually have some personality, something to say, something to bring to the table, and the areas based on a little bit I do know about Vicki's personal life as a mom and stuff, and you know, her dating life or whatever.
Speaker 5: In order for her to really be real.
Speaker 4: I don't think she'd be willing to do that to talk about the complexities of the relationship between her and our son, are even between our son and her daughter, you know, related to their political views all that kind of stuff. Yeah, she's not going to go there and talk about that, which I don't really think she has the I think she's a smart woman when it comes to the business that she's conducted as an insurance agent and owning and an insurance agency and really seeing success with that. I think there's a level of brilliance that is specifically focused on that space. But I don't think that she has the depth and capacity to really articulate the nuances of some of the relationships in her life that would actually make her a relevant, interesting housewife. At the time, VICKI just wants to come back on TV and yell and burp and belch and shit, you know, and ride around, leaning all over everything, yelling in people's face. And Tamra's brand of Housewives has been similar to that, but it's evolved as the show has evolved, and when Tamor came back, she was able to jump back into the new rhythm that the housewarks have established, she evolved, she grew, she talked about different things. She's got a podcast talking about the other housewives. She shows her personality tamor is. She's a polarizing character, so either you love her or hate her, but a lot of people love her for that reason. So I think there's just an unwillingness to explore and just make things substantive that I think that Vicky is going to be handicapped by because it's gonna take more than, like I said, drunk burping, belching, uh, you know, stomach bubbling on camera, all of that. It's going to take a lot more than that to be interesting. It's a different ball game.
Speaker 2: So no, it is. It is.
Speaker 3: It is, And it's one of those things where it's when you've been out of the game for so long and the coach puts you back in and you're still doing plays that work seven years ago and I and I am seeing that this season. So getting back to what you mentioned at the top of the show, you're talking about when Giselle brought up what Lisa Bralo told her that, Hey, Vicky, you told Lisa.
Speaker 2: Barlow that.
Speaker 5: I wasn't ship basically and use the box.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, Vicky's on her laptop working. It was very dismissive to Gazelle, and Gazelle's like, look, bitch, I'm clocked in. I'm hunting my job because we're not gonna sit the them and sprint her for a two hour drive to La crying about Colin Marisia.
Speaker 2: Well, Brobaly paying us to do that.
Speaker 3: Gill's clocked in. Vickie's dismissed up. She wasn't to Teresa. Are you intimating Dustin that you believe that Vicky was dismissive to Giselle based on race and stature in Vickie's mind versus you know Teresa Judais where she kind of not kinda She softened her message and apologized to her instantly.
Speaker 4: One I think that it is, and I'm not gonna just say I do think it is because of race, but I think it is because of a lack of respect as well, based on her not even making an effort to know any about Jesse or Porsche. Right, she knows Teresa, and she knows Teresa's history with the household. She has a different amount of respect for Teresa, it appears through her engagement with her than she does for Gizelle and even Porsche. But Porscha showed her very early on in the first episode, I will get with your ass, okay, before we even have to take it there, I want you to know up front, I am that girl who will do that. She did it, and I think that Vicky kind of she understood that that's a danger zone. I think that she doesn't have so that's a fear based respect almost, but she doesn't have any general respect for Gizel. That's why she was, like you said, dismissive, not even looking at her in her computer, unwilling to talk. Literally said okay, well I'm over here working y'all. Fight did her hand like that and everything. But when Teresa says, well when you're done with that two days later, mind you, When she says, well, when you're doing that, you mean to me too yesterday with what you did what I do, it was an.
Speaker 5: Immediate shift in the energies. And I'm like, hmm.
Speaker 4: They usually is equated to a lack of respect. Now the question is why don't you respect them?
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. And that's where we start to talk about it. Look at her life.
Speaker 4: I think it's just telling you know what I'm saying, And it's fine for people to feel how they feel and like what they like. When you start fucking treating other people differently, that's where you fuck up. Be who you are, like what you like, believe what you believe, but don't disrespect other people based on that, because that right there. Shout out to Tammy Roman, that can really get you popped.
Speaker 3: You can't, so you know, yeah, yes, basketball around President school, Sammy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when you do this, that could really get you pop.
Speaker 5: That's how it is, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, no, it was.
Speaker 3: It was very interesting because you know, Teresa's like you said, I changed the most after they saw their poster boards or cut out of their season each of their.
Speaker 2: Season one looks yeah, and you know she was like, no, I wasn't even talking about that. I think you look good.
Speaker 3: And then to Reason brought up taxes and VICKI said, I want to talk about you. I was talking about someone else on my show, and I'm like, well, that doesn't make any sense because from my understanding, and I watched OC like you do, I think oh C has tax issues.
Speaker 4: Yeah you talking about right, So I just you know, Vicky. Nice try, but actually bad try because you didn't even That's what I mean. She doesn't even give a funk enough about these women to even make an effort to just try to eat you know what I mean, do anything. She just is dismissive in a way that is not entertaining to me.
Speaker 5: You know. Yeah, that's just got to.
Speaker 2: Be Listen, you know, I love Vicky.
Speaker 5: I love Yeah.
Speaker 2: I had my podcast, you know, going over the word Windy stuff.
Speaker 4: That's when she first kissed me off, and she was talking about Wendy stuff. You remember that, I ain't you on the side, like I ain't like that ship because I didn't like the way she was discussing that and she, I mean, this is so bad and she's for me.
Speaker 5: Is that what you can't you can't just you can't, you can't.
Speaker 4: Just that's what she was doing, and she she just makes me so. I didn't like how she was discussing that black woman's situation.
Speaker 5: Sorry, everything about that.
Speaker 4: But I noticed it then, and that's why when you hit me up on the side, I said, you very.
Speaker 3: Honestly, like honestly that way, I said, but hey, I just heard you're coming from.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and even watching her this episode.
Speaker 3: So two, Mike, my concern for Vicki is this, and this is me speaking as a producer, not a viewer. M I'm concerned that she would not get asked back to season twenty one, and I'm concerned this would be the last time you see her on Bravo.
Speaker 2: And the reason why I'm.
Speaker 3: Concerned is because one thing I know about that network.
Speaker 2: At the end of the day, yes, drama.
Speaker 3: Is whatever it is, what it is, but that network prize itself on women having fun, and Vicky isn't having fun. And the one cardinal rule that you said, Dustin that I can confirm that means a lot to Bravo is getting to know women and establishing friendships. Yeah, and that's the reason why we get to Atlanta Housewives tonight see on YouTube. But if you don't try to foster a friendship with these women, it is not something that the audience or the network wants to buy into because they're because that they're going to be like, well, you don't have any friends, so I'm sorry, Like you don't have.
Speaker 4: Any friends, we don't have a reason to care. Therefore we will no longer have a reason to care. So it is detrimental to the whole program when you do that, and it's not funny, be funny. I remember her back in early oh C days. I had never never seen someone that acted like her, and it was funny the things that she would do and say, and just watching these ladies act the fool was funny. You didn't got too old for that. It just don't even look right no more. That's the thing is, it's not even entertaining anymore. On top of the fact that you're laying that. When you do decide to get personal, you tell this can't troop Beverly Hills ass eighth grade ass story about somebody calling you miss Piggy or.
Speaker 5: Leu Ayne knew exactly what she was doing when she said that ship too.
Speaker 4: I was like, Luayne, they chose the right New York City housewife, absolutely did.
Speaker 3: Like Luenne is the white Jazell. Knows exactly what she's doing. She's she's even on the phone with her manner, She's like, so.
Speaker 5: What do you yeah?
Speaker 2: Get the gig?
Speaker 4: She knows what to do and on a on a a From a social perspective, Luyne has long standing relationships with a lot of these women. You know, what I'm saying, Like Luyne and Cynthia in France for years off the show type ship Luyanne she has, She has long standing relationships with a lot of these women. And if you think back to like different Bravo conflotage and stuff, you would see Luanne engaging with everybody.
Speaker 5: She's social.
Speaker 4: People like her, you know what I'm saying, Like she's connected. So she was the who else was they gonna send from New York. You and I do like Dorinda, yeah, Derinda, But during the Soul Book, to be honest with you, because not only do you and I like Dernda, everybody likes Drenda. She was out there with the hey you ship in Australia with Cynthia. You know what I'm saying, These are the ones that they that that get big.
Speaker 5: She is.
Speaker 4: She is a very popular Bravo celebrity. So I do love Drenda. But she came later, you know what I'm saying. She wasn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can't do jail, you can't do Ramona Beth to me, forget about it.
Speaker 2: Alice mccortnell, thank you. You're right. It's Lou. It's Lou. You're right. It could only be.
Speaker 4: And shout out to her for still having that relevance that many years later.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, that's that's something to be said.
Speaker 4: Leuenne is still employable by the network and other networks.
Speaker 5: Ain't she on that other what's the other show, the Golden Years?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that one, Hot Water Bottles and Mustard Plaster and Icy Hot. That's that show. We should call that show Icy Hot. You know what I'm saying, Liniment. You know what I'm saying, Sanda belt slacks. You know, it's just an old ass show. You know what I'm saying, moth Balls and ship. You know, she's on that show. And then she also was on Love Hotel, right, and now she's on she's doing this like Luayanne is still she's the white Now she's very valuable.
Speaker 3: I just realized that, no, she's not even when so So they get to Beverly Hills, obviously Dustin Darling.
Speaker 2: They're staying at the Hill to the hotel. Yes, yep, yep, Kathie and Rick Hilton. So they're eating.
Speaker 3: Lewayne is eating a kebob and puts the kabob that she have eaten onto Vicky's plate. He gets mad Lewenne calls her control freak. Luanne told Giselle Vicky needs some dick. Gizelle tells Vicky what Luyne said, child because Giselle's clocked in, and Lewenne says, just because you haven't, man, Vicky, are you having any good orgasms? And do you think the uptightness from Vicky is that she's not getting what the girls want her to get because she's so uptight?
Speaker 4: No, because I would have got just as mad as Vicky did that. You know, I always tell the truth. I would have got just as mad as Vicky did if somebody put a half eaten cabab on my goddamn plate too. That's nasty And I don't even that's just nasty. So yes, I would have gotten mad. I ain't you know. I don't have that issue that she that they say she needed, so I don't think it was correlated to a lack of sex.
Speaker 5: I just think that was just nasty. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I do want Vicky to get late. If she's not well, she's.
Speaker 3: The thing is she's I just feel like I don't know the women that I know that said you like me, you have a lot of bad chicks, okay, who are gorgous, and we know when our girl is in a good boob because she's got good you know, like she's me and all those things.
Speaker 4: But those are beautiful women who have beautiful energies, beautiful heart and they have wonderful spirits that are invited and welcoming, and they feel so good about life and about other people that they fix themselves up and they look going into the world reflecting their inner beauty on the outside.
Speaker 5: Vicky, I think it's.
Speaker 4: Having a different lived experience because she don't feel good about herself and so she shows up frazzled.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, she's erratic.
Speaker 4: I thought she something there was an issue because of the shakiness and the sporadic movements and stuff. And that's a lot for people to take, especially a man, you know what I'm saying, That's a lot for people to take. So maybe, but I also know that Vicky's had partners.
Speaker 5: On this show.
Speaker 4: She was with she was divorced from Don, and you know what I'm saying, she's dated other people. Yeah, yeah, it's so, you know, I mean, yeah, somebody's holding her Koto umbrella.
Speaker 5: But we don't know.
Speaker 4: You know, I just don't think it's happening as much as it should for her to be happy.
Speaker 2: One moment that happens.
Speaker 3: Speaking of beautiful women, whether or not they're having good sex, are well one our proud lesbian. Porsia Williams, I can say my girl is proud to be a lesbian because it's still very secret to secrets top excuse me, Cole Richard's. So they're in the bed right, Kyle says she sleeps with a pillow between her legs. Dustin and Porscha got on top of Kyle and says, look, I have a housewife between my.
Speaker 2: Legs, and then I'm like, huh.
Speaker 3: Porscha, who's out of her own mouth, says she's gay, that she's the g in lgbt Q. Plus I has yet to admit fully that she's gay. She says she's experimenting. We don't know what that means, but at that moment, I.
Speaker 2: Know what you means.
Speaker 5: She's you. You know what I means. You know, her.
Speaker 2: Fingern are very much the size of mine.
Speaker 4: Okay, little bush bumping going on, that's what that means.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, That's what that means okay.
Speaker 2: Delivery same day. Do you think this is what I hope?
Speaker 3: I hope we get to see Porsche talk to Kyle about Look, I've seen some things and I'm not here to confirm anything or ask you to. But what I will say, as a woman who is now dating a woman, I will say, I'm proud I brought home the show and we're having a good time.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah boom.
Speaker 3: Because it wasn't until that moment, Dustin, I realized they have a lot in common when it comes to both women married to men and how they're now been with women.
Speaker 2: And I think there's something.
Speaker 3: I think there could be something very interesting if they ever this season addressed that parallel.
Speaker 5: Both of them like women.
Speaker 4: They slipped their thumb through the belt loops in their jeans when they stand up.
Speaker 5: There, Kyle and Kyle, and.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because they like a woman slip her thumb through her through her belt loops and the jeans and.
Speaker 5: Lean back on the hill. You know what I'm saying. When she talked to you about serious subjects, that's what they like.
Speaker 4: And I ain't mad at we know Kyle alluded to, you know, being attracted to women on the show, but she never confirmed it. Porscha flat I said, I love the touch of a woman, and I was so happy she did that because it neutralized any type of of of of of leverage that anybody could take with that information. She she took that from them and empowered herself. And I think, and as a gay person, you know, I think that you know what I'm saying, I think that that's how you have to do it. And I admire portion and respect her for that. I really really respect toy Porscha stood in it. I also know that it's not that easy for everybody to do so we have to give space for room and room for people to do things in their own time, even when you know that they're gay, like you Richards, you know what I'm saying. We still have to just allow her to come to us with that information in her own time.
Speaker 2: Yes, no, and that's why.
Speaker 5: But it's time.
Speaker 2: No, it's definitely time, and that's.
Speaker 3: It's I I really hope that she finds the I'm gonna if I when I say this word, I hope it's not coming across offensive ball.
Speaker 2: That was good.
Speaker 3: That was goodness, actually thinking courage, but hey, courage.
Speaker 5: Ball yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: But you're the well with the good comedic jokes. That's that's your that's actually good.
Speaker 3: That's why my hope is that I hope she sees how Portia is thriving and happy and.
Speaker 2: The fact that guess what, dusted, no one cares.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, Like, damn, don't nobody give a damn for real? And if they do, fuck them for real, for real, it doesn't even matter if they do, hopefully, and she I'm sure she has support, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: It's just she's just nervous to tell y'all. She's like pussy, that's all. You know. That's something that you might not want to tell everybody, Princess. Maybe maybe maybe maybe that's her thing. Touch me not. Look more on that on the other Patriarch show.
Speaker 3: Yeah we darky by the way, guys, y'all. So one of my favorite moments as were in their hotel suite. The girls are having fun, they're doing they split. One thing I always tell my reality stars is this, yes again, love the drama, love the mess, all the things. But I think what's underestimated is the funny in the comedy. Yes see, these women have fun and we'll get to Atlanta Housewives reunion over on YouTube tonight, because that was my favorite moment at the reunion, seeing these girls do splits on the couch, sex movements, having fun. And then the biggest surprise to me that I as a producer, I was shocked they played it honestly, is when Lisa Barlow started crying and saying she doesn't remember ever having fun on her own on her own show the way she's having fun with these girls, and I was shocked they kept that in.
Speaker 2: Oh I loved it. I love the fact what I again and.
Speaker 3: I am day one Bravo producer, so I have all of the education that they inside of my brain for years. And why the reason why I was shocked is because it exposed that huh, because I thought about it too. Doesn't like y'all don't have fun.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 4: They don't yep, And they don't ever have fun on Salt Lake City and.
Speaker 2: That's why we like it.
Speaker 4: But but I felt bad for her, and I'm so glad they left that in because Lisa Barlow has such a a unique personality that they can almost be be perceived as performative, almost so her in that moment made her very very human. And I was laughing because when they were dancing and having such a good time a Porsche was really turning up the energy and making sure that the ladies were having fun and laughing. And Lisa Barlow looked up at Porsche she said.
Speaker 5: Were you always like this? So fun?
Speaker 4: And Porsa's like, but I was laughing because it's like when you see like you've ever seen, like you've ever seen when a person has never had soul food before and they eat like like black people's food for the first time, and they'd be like, oh my god, Like I just didn't know it could be like that. That's exactly what that was like, man, And I loved that moment. It was so funny to me and Porsche. Really, you could tell Porscha went into this with the good with good intentions on really like like being fun and.
Speaker 5: A girl's girl on this trip and on this show.
Speaker 4: You can tell that was her intention because she she's just has her arm around these ladies in a different way on this sit on this cast. She's always fun and brings that, but her energy is very much no, we're all gonna have fun. I'm gonna celebrate the good things about everybody. We're gonna have a good time together and thank God for that. And you can see it rupped off even on Lisa because, like I said, she said, there, it's just like this, you know what I'm saying, Like that was I thought that was funny.
Speaker 3: Hard and I thought it was sweet and Portia to be like, I watch.
Speaker 5: You, ladies, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Before the show, you're new not you.
Speaker 3: But and again that camaraderie was dope. But that was honestly my favorite moment this episode. So the next day, sun And throws at ugly leather pants party, which is the old Crystal.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Crystal and humble, bractic love Crystal.
Speaker 5: Shout out to Crystal.
Speaker 4: Definitely shout out to say there, but yes, shout out to Crystal, love her.
Speaker 2: Love Crystal. She wore let her ugly leather pants, but she looks the exact same.
Speaker 4: The same, had them clothes been in shape, they've been hanging up archives somewhere, cursl ain't been wearing that shit. She kept that whole outfit archived and winning got it and I love that she did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, she looked good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what to me is Bickie arriving and saying like, oh, thank you so much for inviting me to your home and happiness party.
Speaker 2: And it was chrystalizing that it is not Crystal, you.
Speaker 5: Know what I mean.
Speaker 4: It goes see what I mean, She don't even give a fuck to She just doesn't even know that anything outside of her bubble exists. Yes, that's not a sustainable life model, you know what I'm saying. And it's definitely not sustainable model for a real housewife, especially a real housewife's Ultimate Girls Trip cast member. That's all about connecting with people outside of your normal group. Like so her whole approach to the situation, this is the wrong show for that.
Speaker 5: But you have it. She didn't even know that.
Speaker 4: By the way, Big Sudden, not the Little One, shout out to Sudden having a scene in this in the Ultimate Girls Trip that they shot just at her home. This ain't even the Beverly Hills event. The Beverly Hills event is the white party that's coming.
Speaker 2: Up way not to get to. But that ship looked, oh it looked amazing. But that's to your point.
Speaker 4: I thought this was it me too, me too, Big Sudden, not the Little One, don't sleep on Sudden. Sudden is one of the for real, for real at this point, Sudden is one of them anchors over there in Beverly Hills, flat out anytime, anytime they give you a scene like this in your house. And this ain't even the Beverly Hills event. This is just some ship they did.
Speaker 2: That. She took care of us.
Speaker 3: She paid for eight servers eight eight eight. And the fact that calesbie real. You know the black folks, you know, we be like like, oh ship, like that porter said, you've been the spot. They black folks walking to a house with a service, We're like.
Speaker 5: Get down, like what the.
Speaker 4: Yeah, huh okay, so we don't have to turn Atlanta the fuck up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, house, I'm in it. Bro. Porsia's house is bigger than Signs.
Speaker 5: Period.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. Now. Porscha did have two people, That's what I was their child. Uh you have two people working at it one.
Speaker 4: You gotta have that hand. That's a big ass house. Ship, Chase Pollard, wipe up the ship. Somebody got to do one of them, you know what I'm saying. I hope they filmed. I hope they filmed something more. I know they filmed. They opened the series with filming Porsia Andini packing. But when I was looking at them in sudden cre I was like, damn, I hope they shoot some importious house when they go to Atlanta. She has all the ladies over for something at that home. I would love to see that. But you know, but I know they're gonna turn Atlanta up anyway.
Speaker 2: You know what happened. I'm not gonna spoil it for you.
Speaker 4: Okay, good, thank you, We'll talk after words.
Speaker 3: I know thought herself, okay, to get six added to my two?
Speaker 2: What the bitch gotta do? No something? Is that girl the way something welcome them to the home. She had the servers and in this setting.
Speaker 4: Clocked into because immediately and shout out to the producers that told her to watch that clip of what Gazelle said.
Speaker 5: Shout out to them producers because.
Speaker 4: She said, I just found out about that last night. That means somebody told her to watch that ship Yeah shot out.
Speaker 3: Okay, So listen, Darren, I'm not gonna say you did it anyway.
Speaker 2: The showrunner is Darren Ward. Okay, work on Atlanta.
Speaker 3: He worked on Atlanta with me Alunt of the Housewives back in the day. He also showing ran Beverly Hills. He I want to say, he's probably done all of the Ultimate Girls Trip federations, so he Darren shout out to you. Because, like Dustin said, when Kyle said, I did not see that clip on your Spotomac because she doesn't watch shit, okay, and Kyle has said so Dustin word on the Bravo Kahn Streets is the girls have said that when they because Kyle is the queen of Beverly Hills right for sure that when they go up to Kyle, Kyle doesn't know them, and Kyle thinks they're fans.
Speaker 2: And they they take it as Kyle. They dismissed up.
Speaker 3: So somebody interview Colin said, somebody said you were mean to them, and she said, I don't watch the other show, so I don't know these women like that.
Speaker 2: I'm so I'm sorry. I don't mean anything. So to Dustin's point, the producer gave her the Potomac clip. She doesn't watch it. It is what it is. She saw it.
Speaker 3: That's the job of producer. And I have never seen Giselle be so gagged.
Speaker 2: She had no response.
Speaker 3: She's like, well, you said you want to do horizontal with my husband.
Speaker 4: And gave it to her talking about when I saw Mauricio I text you. She was tearing, tearing, Uh, Shannon up?
Speaker 5: Who Shannon right?
Speaker 2: Shannon, Yes, with the yes yes, with the.
Speaker 4: Love Hotel ship, yes, and and the whole time she's bringing up the Mauricio ship to substance. She had her point. Kyle was like, well, actually, didn't you say you want to fuck him? I was like, oh my god. And Jaselle was like, look, I apologize for the joke she to do, but retreat that was it and shout out to Giselle. She's good sport about it. She just you know, that was it. She knew she had lost the look you win some you lose, you know.
Speaker 2: She she owned it.
Speaker 3: She apologized, and she knew I'm not gonna win this one because I am caught in a contradiction and my vie to the Potomac girls.
Speaker 2: Not that y'all need any because y'all are great.
Speaker 3: But the one way, if you want to gag Gazelle and you really want to contradict her, that's that's how you kind of kind of do it.
Speaker 2: You have to say, Mary, calmly, no, this is what you said. At the moment, she realizes, all right, that was kind of fucked up. I had nothing for you. That's how you went and that's why for me shout off to Stacey Rush.
Speaker 4: Like Stacey Rush, we love you, Stacy.
Speaker 3: I literally said to somebody recently, I said, when the new season of Potomac starts, I don't care what Stacey does.
Speaker 4: I'm defending it. No, you know, I'll be honest about sh like that. I have a list, y'all know how it is. You can call it what you but to make it on my list, you have to have shown yourself forth right, you know what I'm saying, and she has. So we love Stacy, and yeah, we're defending the funk out of her. I can't wait till Monday night, Okay, starts. I can't wait. I love Stacy.
Speaker 2: Got good at that. I do feel like listen, ray Drop. I'm telling y'all now, I'm very fair episode. Yes, I love Stacey Rushed so much and doctor Wendy and.
Speaker 3: But the reason why I gotta defend Stacy is because Stacy is like no other black woman I've seen on reality television, and I like whatever she did, she didn't mean it.
Speaker 5: And it's the truth. It's the truth.
Speaker 4: And when she does mean, when she when she does mean something, you can tell because she's blatant. Unless we forget the point the way she tore Cookie up. She said, no, I'm gonna go stand over here because I do I want with my finger on the point where I want. So let's not get Stacey fucked up. Stacey is willing. She just does stakes her own way, and that's why we love her. It's original, it's fresh, it's authentic, it's real. That's what we want. We don't want somebody to just come in here and win every argument. That's not what this is. That's not what this is about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: So after that moment, Sutton once again, great job producing, great job she.
Speaker 2: Had this you know this game Savenger Hunt.
Speaker 3: Let the mouse go and to see the two separate teams do the scavenger hunt around the house, led by moments from the show and.
Speaker 2: Of course the Black Girls, the Zelle imports.
Speaker 3: The team wants because one thing about black people, we love to win a game, very competitive and we will literally push you out the way.
Speaker 4: To make it happen. Yeah, we always had to prove our fucking selves. So they're competing for recognition. Shit, we got that, you know what I'm saying. But no, it was a great fun game, great way to throw a nine to and pay your mind to those great moments from the show Beverly Hills. And is what sixteen? Seventeen seasons in? Now, you know what I'm saying. And so sixteen, this is going to be their sixteenth season, right coming up?
Speaker 5: Let me seventeen either way?
Speaker 2: Go they deep seventeen if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 5: They're deep.
Speaker 4: And so that there's been so many moments. I love that they put them all in a little cannon like that. And you know what I'm saying, made that game to honor those moments. I thought that was really really cool and good producing. Very Yeah.
Speaker 2: By the way, No, Dustin season sixteen.
Speaker 3: Is underway, underway, okay, perfect, it's what they're filming right now with Erica, James Bows Kyle's.
Speaker 5: And who else.
Speaker 2: So Dustin on monthy.
Speaker 4: Won't be a Marie Wiley. Maybe we have to get into that on another night. Let me just let me just keep it here, let me that we have so.
Speaker 3: Dustin, We're going to have a special because you know, mother Alive is the View, so remember on the View.
Speaker 2: But have a day of hot topic. So there'll there will be a night of hot topics just for Mother and Alive.
Speaker 5: Hot Topics night, good hot topic night.
Speaker 4: Let's go there. Make sure you put her in Marcelli's ass. What's his name, Marcus or Marcelli's Yeah, put the asses on the list, because I have a lot to fucking say.
Speaker 5: Continue.
Speaker 2: Okay, so Rain draws, my patron, Rain draws.
Speaker 3: That's why you must also subscribe to you too, because talking about that on a future episode.
Speaker 2: Of Monday Night Live.
Speaker 3: But tonight, dustin myself, Claudia Jordan, Blue Centric, we will be recapping part two of the Royal Housemonds Atlante Reunion. Tune into that. We have a lot to say. Claudia Jordan name got brought up yours.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean listen, y'all know what it is. Y'all know what the fuck going on? King Reality TV, Kingdom and Entertainment. Y'all know what it is. It's ain't no shit. We just talked. As you can see, it's not even something that we have to try to push out, push to the front.
Speaker 5: Nothing.
Speaker 4: It's gonna do what it does. That's real motion, authentic, you know, homegrown, organic, connecting with an audience that manifests itself in that way. So all I'm saying is respect the game. You know what I'm saying. You gotta just don't hate, That's all.
Speaker 5: I just don't hate.
Speaker 4: When the shit do what to do, it's always gonna do that. So you know, I felt so good. I just was sitting there smile and watching that ship.
Speaker 2: Does I have the biggest grid on my face? And listen, guys, we'll get into that tonight. We're gonna have a great time tonight.
Speaker 3: Listen Episode two, Ultimate Girls Trip, Dustin, Listen, we have something more to go. This episode so far my favorite.
Speaker 2: Yes, I loved every single frame of it.
Speaker 4: This is an incredible, incredible Ultimate Girls Trip. I hope we get more, and I hope we get in an Atlanta Legacy one.
Speaker 5: That would be great.
Speaker 2: Okay, some phone calls Dustin tonight on YouTube range all right, see you, brother.
Speaker 3: Reality with the King is executive produced by me Carlos King, produced by Jamie Schaeffer in partnership with the Black to Effect podcast Network. You can also find us at our YouTube channel at the Carlos King Underscore I'm also dropping to of exclusive episodes on Patreon, which you don't want to miss.
Speaker 2: Make sure to subscribe to that too,