Speaker 1: Welcome to This is Important a production of iHeartRadio, the show where we only talk about what's the most important, bottom line, critical thing happening on this planet today.
Speaker 2: This is important.
Speaker 3: I deep throated some hot dogs and I was so good at it.
Speaker 2: Who was that? Nobody that just made me come standing here?
Speaker 3: Goddamn huge, fucking flawless dude. He's the perfect meat mountain.
Speaker 2: Buckle up.
Speaker 4: Who yeah, baby day.
Speaker 3: Honors home everybody, Thank you, Adam, thank you, Blay Yeah.
Speaker 5: Wow, dude, how does it feel to celebrate?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 5: Do you?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 2: Forty four?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Forty four dude, damn you You're oldest dirt.
Speaker 2: Do you think all of us are going to make it to sixty nine?
Speaker 5: Dude? I hope So.
Speaker 3: I was thinking about it in the shower the other day. I hope, Oh I make it to sixty nine?
Speaker 5: Idly all you know, living to sixty nine in the shower?
Speaker 2: Ye?
Speaker 5: Why whine? I'm you know.
Speaker 3: I was more thinking about how we had a character on Workaholics called sixty nine.
Speaker 5: Man, wait, did we who was who was that? It was?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: I don't know what episode it was, but we like asked the dude, what how old he is and he says he's sixty nine, and we like flip out and we're like, oh you're sixty nine, man, And I was just like.
Speaker 5: God, that is good television right there. Ye man, boy, our show is so good. Our show is so I.
Speaker 2: Might have to do a rewatch.
Speaker 5: God damn. Yeah, we should go back and rewatch man. You know it would be fun. Maybe we do a companion podcast and that would be fun, and we just do a rewatch. That would be fun, really fun. That could be really cool winning. Look what we just did, dude, Yeah, we just gave ourselves another job. Holy shit.
Speaker 2: And do we do it as characters have never seen the show before and the US and essentially talk about how good and funny it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we do like super in depth character dives and then we watch it, but.
Speaker 2: We dress as like Jen Alpha's and we're like, we're.
Speaker 6: Gonna watch this show. We heard it's funny, our dads used to watch it.
Speaker 3: We're like, I hear it's Ohio, but it could be skimmity toilet.
Speaker 5: Yeah I'm not sure. Yeah, Okay.
Speaker 6: Two minutes in feeling pretty riskful, a lot of rizs ariz on this guy.
Speaker 3: It's all riz up I feel like the Rizzler when I got to the end of the episode, this.
Speaker 5: One's fine boom.
Speaker 2: You guys have seen these podcasts with like tweens, right.
Speaker 5: Dude, dude, the food Guy, Food Boys. Baby.
Speaker 3: They are so much better than us at podcasting. It's embarrassing.
Speaker 5: It actually really kind of disappoints me because they're so talented.
Speaker 2: Wait. Sorry, I'm just talking about like random like kids that are have like microphones and sit around on like the couch and the basement and they're like.
Speaker 6: What'd you think of the new fucking Star Wars movie?
Speaker 3: You're probably talking about these guys. Yes, it's like these three kids. Okay, no, I think there's five of them.
Speaker 5: Oh, they're You're right.
Speaker 2: But they're like fully articulate youngsters.
Speaker 5: Yes, and they they these these kids sit around and they just talk about food. It's very food based. And they're like, so, what is your favorite burger? Yeah, I would say McDonald's. McDonald's is my favorite burger. You have you had five guys?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think this is the Yeah have you had five guys? Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, five guys? Pretty good. Yeah, it's and that's all it is. And it's incredibly better than anything that we've ever done. It's incredible. It's so pure.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. As an adult, you're like very bored by their conversations, but like for them and kids their age, they're like, these are the conversations they're having.
Speaker 3: Adams just like fucking chomping at the bit, like what they're gonna say next.
Speaker 2: The things we talk about are really entertaining and important.
Speaker 5: Right, I mean, we're obviously very this is all very important.
Speaker 3: But yes, yeah, yeah, we're like a news We're basically a news fucking channel, dude.
Speaker 5: But you know, sometimes I feel like when you listen to us, it's we get so heady, and we so get in the weeds with these topics. You need a reprieve from that, and so you go over to the food boys and you just hear them talk about like their favorite types of cheese and what and what they like cheese on. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it's it's well established that, like you don't even really get our episodes until three four five listens in oh yeah of the same episode.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah. Lists. It's very dense. It's very very dense, superheady, super dense.
Speaker 2: It's dense in a way that other podcasts aren't dense.
Speaker 3: Yes, we're very specifically dense exactly.
Speaker 2: Oh good for you.
Speaker 3: But those guys, those guys are surface level and I feel like they appeal to to so Oh they're incredible, they're so good.
Speaker 5: And what is crazy is their podcast gets I want to say, hundreds of millions. It's it's them and Rogan right now, battling for supremacy. Yeah, I believe in my world, according to my algorithm, that's what's happening. No, you're right, you are right, you are right. SmartLess has dropped.
Speaker 3: They are making private jet money, their own cruise ship type money, and what are they going to do with it?
Speaker 5: Imagine the food they're going to have on.
Speaker 2: The Okay, no, no, no, these guys are they're done that. One of them will die war twenty I hate to be this guy, but one of them is gonna die on for twenty on for twenty.
Speaker 5: One of the food boys. You know what which sucks. We're not giving them flowers. I know these are children, where these are children. We're not trying to put this on them.
Speaker 2: What the hell I'm warning them, I'm warning them.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, oh smoke, Hey, theirs is really wise. He's giving some wisdom on his birthday. You're saying they're making PJ money. Who's in charge of this money?
Speaker 5: Man? Yeah, yeah, that's true. You think their dad, who's doing a bunch of cocaine?
Speaker 2: This is the tails all the time. These parents better be realing them in. That's all I'm gonna say.
Speaker 3: Their parents are pocketing all the money. They're not getting any of the money. That doesn't help you guys get these sort of videos, these algorithmic sort of is this what your algorithm is pushing?
Speaker 2: Doesn't this mean white power?
Speaker 5: No, that's loose. Buttole No, I'm just going, oh, he's a tally. You're not doing a white power or I'm just saying with talking with my hands on where they say it's like, you know, some big star Timothy Challame made eighteen million dollars this year, and then it shows an unboxing video kid and he made like forty eight million dollars this year. And then it shows, you know, whatever, Sidney Sweeney and she made twelve million dollars this year or whatever it is, right, I think.
Speaker 2: Our algorithms are different. Mine is just Sidney Sweeney.
Speaker 5: Wow, dude. And then it shows like another little kid that you've never heard of, and they're like, they made eighty seven million dollars. Aren't you a fucking idiot for being an actor? And then essentially it's make automated YouTube posts and you two can can make hundreds of thousands of dollars a month. Do you guys get that at all? What is my algorithm telling you? I think telling you to cash out? Bro?
Speaker 2: Look, I think that you have I think you have different aspirations that seem to be monetary, and I guess so you give a fuck?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, that's and maybe it's time to start switching over embracing the future.
Speaker 5: There's there's new ways.
Speaker 2: But also these kids, their audience is their age, so it's a different way to monetize themselves. Whereas our demo we.
Speaker 5: Didn't have that. We didn't have that when we were seven. We couldn't just unbox videos.
Speaker 2: Well, we're like, but we're between it. We're between them, Like we came in to make movies and TV as they were dying, and.
Speaker 5: Then that was stupid of us.
Speaker 2: When the Internet took off, we had already like made the leap and invested in TV and movies. Yeah, we're and guys, we're fucked.
Speaker 5: We're streaked. That's why.
Speaker 2: That's why we're miserable. That's why we're dead broke.
Speaker 3: Everybody's fuck AI, AI, this is I'm glad we're talking about this.
Speaker 5: This is important. This is a news podcast, so that's it's important. You dance, very, very heavy, very dance. I will say the new Google it's unreal Google. Well the new Google video. AI, I don't know this. Yeah, there's a there's a video of these two people. They look like just people. They look exactly like people, like humans, like humans, human people, human people. Blake, are you following, I'm not just making we're on the same page.
Speaker 2: Okay, he's had too many Sierra Nevadas.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and they are good. They're going down smooth. I love that green can.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So they look just like and then you're able to put in the prompt like they're on a train in the nineteen thirties and they're talking with each other, and then they're you know, in the future, and then they're wherever, and it looks perfect.
Speaker 2: It looks perfect, it looks it looks real, looks real. Yeah, like you write a script. They say the words, the words. They are saying become expressed on their face also and like their body language. Yeah, so like you can say, like have them talk about white supremacy and they'll just start doing this, Blake, So like that's something you would do, right.
Speaker 3: What No, I'm gonna make them fuck each other for sure, though, come on, Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's that's the ultimate white supremacy.
Speaker 5: Doesn't turn into a porno immediately, dude. Well, and you know, and you know Google. You know Google's not going to allow that, which sucks, but there's gonna be there's going to be off as soon as it becomes possible that that some fucking guy in the valley.
Speaker 3: See Adam, I know where you're going. We gotta get ahead of that. We gotta be the poster boys for that.
Speaker 2: We should talk to these guys.
Speaker 5: We gotta be the leaders of gay eye poster boys.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: We gotta be gay iye where you can make all gay.
Speaker 2: I Did you just say gay?
Speaker 5: Iye?
Speaker 2: Did you say gay? I? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I did? She did? And he's just why, hey, Blake, why gay? Though?
Speaker 3: Because it's like it's like, Okay, how many text reads are you on where it's just like you and your boys, and how sick would it be if you could load up videos of you just blaze in your bros.
Speaker 5: Like that's cool, dude.
Speaker 3: Like as a joke, Like I load up and I'm like you, I've found this video of you guys fucking each other.
Speaker 5: This is fucking cool, dude. Yeah, that's cool. That's funny.
Speaker 2: You give us like micro penises, giving yourself like a double like super thick double dick.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Well, I mean for sure, for sure. Now it's fun. It's fun you're having with your bros. Now that you stepped it out, and because of how danse our podcast is, now that I really see.
Speaker 3: It, you'll get it on the fourth listen, brother Trush.
Speaker 5: I understand what you're saying, but I think there is maybe more of a market for just straight but just.
Speaker 2: A slippery slow or both.
Speaker 5: You could do whatever. I disagree. I disagree.
Speaker 2: I think I see where Adam's coming from. But just back to what Blake's talking about. I do think it's promising, but it's also slippery slow because how much time are you spending like developing these videos of you fucking your boys? Yeah, and what e fact does that have on you? Like the next time you see them in person and then dap them up, like.
Speaker 3: Bro, I'm already kind of there with like And also the way Blake said blazing that really.
Speaker 2: Oh god, we're going to commercial.
Speaker 5: I think we're gonna keep it right here. Let's keep it locked.
Speaker 3: No, dude, I'm just I'm already there with what you're speaking of. Like when you watch so much videos of like your friends like having sex with each other, it starts to infiltrate the way you see them.
Speaker 5: I'm already kind of there.
Speaker 3: Like imagine, I'm sure you are with like face swap, because there's lots of face swapping, and I'm like, I'm taking images into face swap.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dude, if you look up Adam divine like fucking a dude or something, which I'm always doing, right, I'm always doing that, but it will pop up Adam.
Speaker 2: Adam's like, I don't understand my algorithm. It's all like see in the richest and then all of a sudden.
Speaker 5: Me getting getting blaze.
Speaker 2: That's not your guys algorithm. No.
Speaker 5: Some people have sent me like weird gay porno, and I've looked it up. It's like Adam Divine porno, and I have those images saved. I'm not joking.
Speaker 2: See, and why do they have them or why they where did they get them? How they find them?
Speaker 5: Well, it was just a facewak. Yeah, it's just a little face swak. You could look that up.
Speaker 3: I have I have them saved from a long time ago. But it's yeah, it's a Google away for sure. They're very funny.
Speaker 5: I'm sure you guys are also, let's look up funny. Hey. Well, I'm gonna warn you right now, Adam, there.
Speaker 3: Is a a gay porn star named Blake Anderson, so do be careful with that one.
Speaker 5: So I'm careful not to have too good of a time. Okay, I mean there's nothing.
Speaker 3: I just wrote gay. Maybe that's not explicit enough, because then it is. I just wrote Aunders home gay and it's just a lot of photos of your face.
Speaker 2: It's just it just said, yes, yes, Google, gosh, what do you what do.
Speaker 5: You write porno?
Speaker 3: He said, uh huh, okay, wow, you are you're some some murky waters.
Speaker 5: There's not it's it's it's you getting your asshole eating out in that one movie.
Speaker 2: By the dog oh top five.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I'm not seeing any Yeah, I'm not seeing that was just ass play. That was straight ass play though. That's fine, but.
Speaker 2: He turned out to be gay though. That was the whole thing, is like she caught me with a guy and then she explained it and she's like, one time he did like me to eat his booty out her finger and then she put like hot sauce on my asshole.
Speaker 5: Can't they just give us a win?
Speaker 2: That was a good movie, so funny.
Speaker 5: What was that movie called again?
Speaker 3: That was a Top five? Top five five? It was very funny. There's a very funny reveal in that movie. Oh my god, oh yeah there was leg Yeah. I was like blown away. I did not see it coming at all. I don't want to spoil it, but there's a reveal that just your jaw drops. I feel like not enough people saw Top five, which really sucks.
Speaker 5: I agree. Do you get stopped at all ever?
Speaker 2: For that movie? You know the last the last time it was brought up was when I just spoke in my high school graduation. They're like last season that. They're like, he's in Top five. Oh okay, sick Evanston.
Speaker 5: Evanston knows how to rap. That's cool.
Speaker 2: They get it. And I was like, yeah, I guess you could bring up the movie where I get my asshole filled with hot sauce. You could do that?
Speaker 5: You imagine? Did they mentioned game over man? Or they skipped over that one?
Speaker 2: Skipped over over man?
Speaker 5: The one?
Speaker 3: The one you wrote you I'm sorry kind of weirdard?
Speaker 5: How how did that go? That was recently right?
Speaker 2: There was a couple of weeks ago, went well, thank you for asking.
Speaker 5: Did we talked about it on the Yeah? Yeah, we almost what I like.
Speaker 2: To say, what we touched on it?
Speaker 5: I'm sorry twice. I gotta get on my fourth one to really Yeah, it's too dense. You got to listen at least four times. Yeah, that's right. Okay, I'm starting to remember now.
Speaker 2: Did you guys listen to it your speech? Yeah?
Speaker 5: No, I did not watch the I'm just too busy looking up honors honors home getting railed by his friends. Yes, too busy getting blazed.
Speaker 2: Hey, there's some there's some wisdom.
Speaker 3: In there by his homeboys told me there's one site for it, gay, I I'm telling you I dot com.
Speaker 2: Here's so. Here's the question. If if a video of me getting blazed by my friends went went wildly viral? Yeah, and and was and made me more known or more famous. Sure, Yeah, than anything I've ever done. And then I had to do a graduation speech. Do you think they'd be like, you might know him for from this movie, that TV show, you definitely know him from Blazed by his Hobies give it up and that's when the crowd.
Speaker 5: I don't know if they would mention it, but I think like it would be like a lot of knowing glances and a lot of like the principal, maybe dapping you up one too many times.
Speaker 2: Showing right like and and and we don't need to bring this up, but will when? At what point do you think Kim Kardashian cleared the bar okay of the sex tape not being the thing people think about first?
Speaker 5: How you know that?
Speaker 3: That's an interesting stat I think it's all monetary.
Speaker 5: I think it's all monetary.
Speaker 2: And by the clear of the bar, I mean rage a.
Speaker 3: Huge his long jump stick of the cock dude or pull vault.
Speaker 5: I think it's all monetary. I think once she became like worth two hundred and fifty million dollars or whatever the number was, like some hundreds of millions of dollars, then people suddenly gave it the pass at what.
Speaker 2: Position on your list of people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when in the algo does she start popping up? Not for the porn, not for pornos.
Speaker 2: So you have to make a quarter billion dollars for everybody to think you got absolutely just swell, that's fall.
Speaker 5: I'm still gonna said that he's losing what for four He didn't make it, he didn't make it A sixty nine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess you gotta make a quarter billion before people forget. Yeah, you can really dome out a true pipe.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, those videos were pretty legendary. She was.
Speaker 3: You know what I will say, I think it's it's to scale. I think her performance in her video was so good it's hard for people to forget what they saw.
Speaker 5: I mean, she mastered it.
Speaker 2: But my point is we have though we're past it. We're past it.
Speaker 5: We have we are because she did make so much money.
Speaker 3: But if like I dropped a sex tape where you know, I was, did my normal performance, I think it would I think it would be forgotten pretty quickly.
Speaker 2: I think you're being self deprecating. Yeah, I got a.
Speaker 5: Throw it down?
Speaker 2: Are we doing a sack cam on you? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I agree. I agree with Blake. I've I've been just through a very thin wall as Blake's fucking and it doesn't sound like anything seething.
Speaker 3: Wait, okay, come on, come on, dude, it doesn't sound like much.
Speaker 5: Then it's not about sounds.
Speaker 3: Some people really throw it down very silently, very silently, like it's like kind of a kink.
Speaker 5: I feel like you do hear some noises. I don't know if it's exactly silent.
Speaker 2: Blake puts a hand over his own mouth, and it's like.
Speaker 3: It's so silent you you kind of don't hear anything happening, right, And you're like.
Speaker 5: It sounds like sleeping, right, that's weird.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: When when she when she moans, it sounds like snorting.
Speaker 5: It's really weird.
Speaker 2: Sleep attack.
Speaker 5: Couldn't know it sounds like thats like it sounds like Blake whispering. Okay, And when we leave the room, just say that we had sex.
Speaker 2: Do you promise me?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Okay, I promise, No way, bro, When I yo, when I fu, when I it sound like sleep apnea, dog, I put her on the sea, pat Bro, don't worry about that.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, I don't even I don't even know what that means exactly.
Speaker 2: She walks out the bedroom like her foot's asleep.
Speaker 5: Yeah, bro Tingley, I leave it.
Speaker 2: To like her whole body, like her whole body's asleep, because she definitely just took a nap.
Speaker 5: I just want to party. It's like I fell asleep on her arm. Dude, Just pretend that we had sex and then we go out and be like, oh, that was really good. I just had really good sex.
Speaker 7: Actually, tell Adam, tell Adam.
Speaker 2: What does hawk Tua have to do to not be hawk Tua anymore? Like when she gives her graduation speech.
Speaker 5: Right, I think she's gonna have to make hundreds of It's like to step me outside, girl?
Speaker 3: How about that? Catch me outside? Oh yeah that's science. Yeah they catched me outside girl?
Speaker 5: How about that? I think? Like, I mean, she still is that, but that has worn off because she's now worth hundreds of millions of dollars and it's.
Speaker 2: This is an only only fans thing, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do believe she made her money that way. She's also a hip hop artist.
Speaker 2: She's also got cancer.
Speaker 5: What I waited a minute?
Speaker 2: Old, I think she's got some situation.
Speaker 3: Well, she's doing a lot, but I don't she's doing a lot like I was gonna make a joke.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's really sad, Adam.
Speaker 2: You were going to say about this young woman dealing with cancer? Good?
Speaker 5: What is her name? Names like Vicky or something? What is it?
Speaker 3: It's it's Vicky, Not whoa VICKI that's a different that's a different girl.
Speaker 2: Who's also outside.
Speaker 5: It's what's her name? Bad Barbie?
Speaker 2: Bad baby? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I always say bad Barbie. I don't know. Yeah, it's too bad Okay, okay, yes, so now she's just bad baby. Yeah, well she's no longer catch me outside? How about that? Is she you love? I think so, I think she's gone past. I think I think I'm.
Speaker 2: At forty four. I think I'm right outside of the demo where people you are would definitely know when you say bad baby. But if you said bad baby, I'd go, who is that again? And you'd say, cash me outside.
Speaker 5: Kick me out? How about dad? Yeah? What a legend?
Speaker 2: Has anybody ever caught her outside?
Speaker 5: She's earned more than fifty million dollars, which was initially met with skepticism, but then she proved that she earns like almost one point five million dollars a month on OnlyFans.
Speaker 2: Right, I mean, and what is she doing on OnlyFans.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I've never looked at OnlyFans.
Speaker 2: But I haven't either.
Speaker 5: I haven't either. I refuse. This makes me want to go, like, what what is the big whoop do you do? But you know what it's gonna be. It's gonna be like you do it, and then it's hard to cancel because you probably have to read an email. Oh it's like a gym membership or something. And then suddenly you've looked at a few a few different pages and suddenly you're paying like a you know, fifteen hundred dollars month. That is a good point, Adam.
Speaker 2: You're roped into like a peloton type thing for some girls that can shoot breakfroot top of her coaching.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, ping pump ball is great. It seems worth it. That seems worth it.
Speaker 3: What is this twenty eight thousand dollars a month you're spending on some website like.
Speaker 2: Adam and Adam, Adam, this is what you say? You go, honey, honey, she has cancer.
Speaker 5: This is a foundation.
Speaker 2: You go, I know, I know how this looks. I know how this looks. She's got cancer.
Speaker 5: Okay, and maybe you maybe you.
Speaker 2: Want to stand by the side and watch this happen to a young woman with a near perfect racked. I'm not I'm not gonna I'm not gonna stand by.
Speaker 5: No, we can't. We can't stand. I'm not gonna let it win college.
Speaker 2: The kids don't need to go to college anymore. AI, it's different. We're not saving this money.
Speaker 5: There should be a different only fans that is specifically with only cancer. Yes, that they all have cancer, only cancer. Then you could go as.
Speaker 3: Long as there's a league for gay This is better than the dark web.
Speaker 5: This is the lightweb. This is this is this is the future here, because then you're just supporting you're just supporting people with cancer, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hey, Luigi Manoni, Yeah, maybe this is what you should have done instead of sucking shooting somebody in the back and now you're in jail.
Speaker 5: Now you're in jail.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bozo getting blazed by your friends.
Speaker 5: Oh, he's damn.
Speaker 3: He's probably sports he's a hot commodity. What I mean, what's the likelihood of him currently being blazed.
Speaker 5: It's pretty high.
Speaker 2: Think he's getting and by the way, he's jacked. He's jacked, right, so he probably thinks he's gonna survive. No, not you're not going to survive.
Speaker 3: You're not.
Speaker 2: Those are And we've all had the fantasy of like, well I would just I would if they put their dick in my face, I'll just bite their deck off. No, no, you wouldn't.
Speaker 5: It's science. You would it, dude, you would, because you.
Speaker 2: Just make your eyes that there's and there's that too.
Speaker 5: They're gonna make you swallow it whole hold it in there for a while. Wow. Yeah, I thought I'd be so good at it.
Speaker 2: It's a shame.
Speaker 5: It's a bagel.
Speaker 2: It's a shame.
Speaker 5: It's a shame that you will never cut your commercial, cut your commercial.
Speaker 2: I think we're gonna keep right here.
Speaker 5: There you go. Brother, we're out of God and we're back and we're back. Thank God, Oh thank god. Yeah that's wild, dude, But you were.
Speaker 2: Just you were just talking about you though I would be.
Speaker 5: I would be. But yeah, I think we covered that real early on in the pot. We could revisit it.
Speaker 2: I feel like on Workaholics, you blew something quite zealously.
Speaker 3: I ate, I deep throated some hot dogs, and I was so good at it. The hot dog just slid, the glassy slid right down the throat and That's why if you write Adam Devine getting blazed by his homies, a lot of things pop up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's not you getting blazed pizza with your friends. No, it's plays pizza thing. Absolutely, is that Lebron's pizza? Yes? Is that still going well? I do not think it is. I remember it being like the thing and then.
Speaker 3: It's a it's a choose your own topping, like you know, like counter style.
Speaker 5: But then the thing is it's wildly fast. It's like I want this, this, this, this, this, and then it's like boom. The oven is very hot. That hence the blaze.
Speaker 2: I had it like two years ago and it and this is not me shitting on every blaze experience, sure, especially the ones blazed. Blake talks about day goodbye and it was it was so bad my kids said we should never come back here.
Speaker 5: What.
Speaker 3: Oh see, my my dad loves it because it has a good gluten free crust.
Speaker 5: So there is that almost like everywhere. I love I loved him. I didn't know. Uh, I didn't know he was a bitch.
Speaker 2: What's on?
Speaker 5: What the hell? Bro? You watch out? Come on man, I'll come for you.
Speaker 2: Sup.
Speaker 5: I loved him. I loved him. Uh does he is? He does he have a gluten allergy or what's going on there? Yeah? He does? Man, what's it?
Speaker 3: And then my aunt has like Celiac disease or whatever. It's like really fucked up. Can't have no gluten at all. It doesn't seem fun.
Speaker 5: And what is gluten? Because my assistance she's she's gluten free. I never know what she can eat it or what she can't eat. Everything that I'm going to order, she's like, well that's I can't eat that. And I'm like, are you fucking kidding me?
Speaker 2: Here's my thing? Isn't a thing where like we're all gluten in tolerant? Yeah, like we shouldn't be eating it, and some people are just worse off than others. Ah chiming in.
Speaker 5: So gluten is a protein found in certain grains, including wheat, barley, and rye. So that means he can't enjoy uh Sierra Nevada pale ale.
Speaker 3: Well, see that's the thing, and that's why my dad is a g He will every now and then crack a beer, but he knows as soon as he starts drinking the beer he's going straight to diarrheat.
Speaker 5: Back to the oh it's it's diarrheatomic. So then just then does he pivot to just alcohol but I mean grains?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like I believe Tito's is like a gluten alcohol.
Speaker 5: There are options out there. Okay, so he's fine, Yeah he could drink, Yeah he can, he can drink. He can still get blast Okay, thank god, thank god.
Speaker 2: Isn't that the whole fact though? Like that none of this ship's good for any of us, right, Like bread is like bad for you, processed like grains are not good for you.
Speaker 5: Right, so what what is like a good carb chocolate milk? Okay? Cool? Hell yeah, hell yeah? Like vegetables. You know, I did actually hear that all vegetables are bad for you. Shut the fuck up. That's not true. I know the person who told me. I told him to shut the fuck up, man, shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: Raw just means fresh uncoming.
Speaker 5: Now they were Now what did that person's neck look like? Who told you it was kind? Was it real droopy? It was super droopy? Dude? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, they're like, actually vegetables are bad for you.
Speaker 5: Food is actually better for you than vegetables.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm actually this macaroni and cheese ball is actually way better than a raw egg plant.
Speaker 2: These are vitamins.
Speaker 5: We went to a nice steakhouse. My family was in town and we went to a nice steakhouse, Louis by the Bay.
Speaker 3: It's a great steakhouse in Newport Beach and we went there last night and I had some mac and cheese. I will say it was one of the best mules I've had in years.
Speaker 5: I love when that happened. It was awesome.
Speaker 3: Every every that chef was back there just cooking. I've never been the type of guy.
Speaker 2: The chef's back to cooking.
Speaker 5: No, but not cooking.
Speaker 3: Not cooking, Yeah, you know, because he's cooking, but his cop he's in his bag, he's cooking. Yeah, everybody's mill. But we had mac and cheese with the crumbles on top and the bacon in it.
Speaker 5: It was ooey gooey. Oh, it was very good, very.
Speaker 2: So you guys all just had mac and cheese.
Speaker 5: I ordered it for the table. No one wanted it because been there.
Speaker 3: My dad gets his stomach issues. My mom like eats like a like a little squirrel. Chloe doesn't really fuck with mac and cheese.
Speaker 5: And then and then my assistant is gluten free bo sort of liked it. But he's fifteen.
Speaker 3: Months and he was just like, I don't know, He's like, I'm kind of just you just look like he was shitting the whole time. Like he kept just going like and squeezing to where we're like, he's for sure shitting, And then we checked his diaper. The guy wasn't shitting. He just was holding his breadth till he turned red and then laughing because he did.
Speaker 2: That again again for his age.
Speaker 5: Very funny, It was very funny. It was a funny bit that he was doing.
Speaker 2: Also, I feel like you do that. I feel like that's something you do to be.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he takes after me. Yes, but then no one was taking was eating this mac and cheese and I don't even know why I'm talking about it. I think you mentioned mac and cheese balls and I just was like, I've got to tell my story, dude, some to talk about stuff.
Speaker 2: And in the meantime, woolfing of something funny to have on.
Speaker 3: Well, Hey, I love mac and cheese. Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan. I got the Blue Box Blue I'll never I'll never get you wrong.
Speaker 2: But see, I told you we'd come up with something funny, nice place.
Speaker 5: Now we're turning into that little kid podcast. I think my probably my favorite mac and cheese is Melvida.
Speaker 6: Oh, Melvita's tra what there's Lvito's bomb dot Com? No way, dude, it's so good, dude, it's hocked. It's so rich. It's not even real cheese.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 6: I'm okay, I'm reading the ingredients right here, any ingreans.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 6: There's like no words you can pronounce on here. Like that tells you right off the bat it's not healthy. Oh my god, where's it even? What do you know about health?
Speaker 5: You fed?
Speaker 3: Fuck?
Speaker 5: What the hell? You're grounded?
Speaker 6: We're all nine years old, Our body fat is six. What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Did they go on some wild ass tangents where they'll be like, would you.
Speaker 6: Eat like a seven eleven sushi?
Speaker 5: And then the bro's like, absolutely, dude, I'm not scared of that.
Speaker 2: I wish you could do an entire podcast in the voices.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: I used to smash seven eleven sushi when we lived off Packard Blake.
Speaker 6: Oh man, you're a You're a savage. No, dude, dude, you're such a set. You're a legend.
Speaker 5: Dude, but it was delicious, and I kind of, I mean I kind of was like a little butt hurt and bumm cause of diary that it gets such a bad rap because I remember I couldn't afford good sushi because I was poor. Sure who could?
Speaker 3: Can?
Speaker 2: Can I just say something real quick, real quick? It doesn't have a bad rap.
Speaker 5: I think it does.
Speaker 2: It's it's that it's bad. Go ahead for sure for either you have diarrhea.
Speaker 5: I mean, I know it's not delicious, like in the same way like a hot dog from seven eleven isn't as good as the great Chicago hot dog that you could get or you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Well, I would say the grade of a hot dog to the grade of a sushi is way different.
Speaker 2: Wait, he's from Omaha. He's from Omaha.
Speaker 3: All I'm saying is I never got sick. I don't know people that have gotten sick. Well, if that's your baseline.
Speaker 5: But everyone says, like, oh, seven eleven and sushi, like it's like a punchline. It's a joke. I'm just standing up for seven to eleven. I'm standing up for their sushi.
Speaker 2: Now you're a punchline, You're a joke.
Speaker 9: Because imagine, imagine you're the guy who's your it's your whole gig is to supply this seven eleven sushi, and then you hear, yeah, the world is just kind of coming against you, and you're like, this is how I make my living?
Speaker 5: Wait, what is this coming against you? What the hell?
Speaker 2: I gotta see that this video?
Speaker 5: What does the world do? He's using gay Ai and uh huh is this?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 5: Sorry? Sorry? Say right? Did I inspire you to put on sunglasses?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: He is in he is doing VR for gay I.
Speaker 2: Right, you guys are goblin cocks right now.
Speaker 5: He's live AI in us because I'm forty four.
Speaker 2: Uh my wife gave me like this like red light thing. Do you know about this? We're like you can, oh sure, what what is that? It's like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's supposed to like promote healing on a cellular level, and I sort of think it's it's not real.
Speaker 5: Bam okay.
Speaker 3: But Tony Cavallero is like, will cover himself in these lights and ride a bicycle.
Speaker 5: He's a bit of a guru too. He studies up, he studies it, he knows all this stuff. And I'm like, do you think it's working.
Speaker 3: He's like maybe, but it seems like a crazy thing.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna put it on my foot because because I've seen the masks where you wear the like white mask with the red and it's supposed to like, I don't know, helpless, like oh oh congratulations, but what is that the like the you're you're holding the hand held wand but I thought this was for like to like cure like like wrinkles or like poores.
Speaker 2: I got a wrinklely feet. This is so, this is this is me at forty four because I sprained my toe like a fucking year ago, like bent it out of hello, wax, I now have arthritis in my big toe.
Speaker 5: You are so old? What does that do?
Speaker 2: Hurts so bad? It just go to hell?
Speaker 5: You old bested? Wow?
Speaker 2: Uh So now my fucking toes is on fire all day and really, when I run, it's a nightmare.
Speaker 5: Can I ask you this, it's a daymare that really sucks. Have you thought about quitting running ever? Dude? It's a lifestyle, brother, Never stop running?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 5: All right, I quit everything? What about this? Durs? And this is serious?
Speaker 3: Can you amputate your toe and replace it with like a replacement toe?
Speaker 2: Yeah, great, great question. I'm glad you're serious. Okay, I suppose I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, dude, I would probably give the red light therapy a shot before amputation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do we fucking Dion Sanders?
Speaker 5: Oh no, it's Ronnie Lott.
Speaker 2: Come on, is Dion too, isn't it?
Speaker 5: What did they do?
Speaker 3: Ronnie Lott like broke his finger during the game, like pretty bad, and.
Speaker 5: Remind me who he is?
Speaker 3: He was, Yeah, forty nine ers. He's on the forty nine ers. It's like one of the best defenders ever. But he sucked his finger up really bad as pinky.
Speaker 5: It was like so bad.
Speaker 3: They were like you can't play, and he's like fuck it. And supposedly he just like ripped his pinky off and kept playing.
Speaker 2: Well, that's different. This is my big toe, my big toe. I'm fucked.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you gotta keep that guy.
Speaker 3: I assume there's a like a replacement toe, replacement toe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it wouldn't be the same, dude. They really haven't dialed that in quite yet. If I wish, AI would would really work on healing my body, Durs's body. I can't wait.
Speaker 2: That'll be the next big thing that's priority.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't wait till you can like have your fucked up tail cut off and then they like put a little like little juice on the nub and then you start to grow a new one.
Speaker 5: That's just gonna be fire.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't know if I know what that means, but I can't wait.
Speaker 3: That'll be cool. You know what I want? I want when people are in chronic pain as I am. That's me and durs is now part of this per.
Speaker 5: Yep fucking disaster. My guy, I would like a shot or a pill that you can just be out of pain. That's heroin. I know, not I know, but not fuck you up in that way. Like I don't want to feel like I'm on heroin or feel I don't even like the effects of like a pain pill. It sucks. You can't do shit, Yes, it's not.
Speaker 2: How about this? Can they just remove the nerve endings? Can they just get in there and and then just pull it out like a fucking weird weed.
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't need it. I don't need to feel myself.
Speaker 3: I mean, you see the movie, the movie Novacane, which I quit.
Speaker 5: Oh, I haven't seen yet. I really wanted that movie where he like has some sort of disease or something where he can't feel and it's like it's like dark Man dangerous. It's dangerous because he could like bite his tongue off and not feel it. And yeah, sure, So he's like very very careful of everything. And then this girl that he falls in love with, he like it, gets kidnapped and he goes, he goes to try to save her, and you know, he focks are too hard. Yeah, Blake, I was given him the version.
Speaker 3: Maybe if we were in a writer's room, that would be the first thing I spitball.
Speaker 5: But I would love that. I would love that. That sounds really great.
Speaker 3: Oh you know what I did? You know what I did last weekend? I went to Bottle Rock up in the Bay Area.
Speaker 5: I hung out with Kyle Yeah, how is he? Yeah, Headline Alert and Barry the Water Trash.
Speaker 3: Yes, how was it? I've always wanted to go to that festival. It's a festival in Napa Valley.
Speaker 5: It was so damn fun. It was awesome. I'm friends with Trey Cool from Green.
Speaker 3: Day and he was like, you should come up to Bottle Rock, but you need to get like the super VIP passes so you can hang out with us, and I'm like, can you hook me up?
Speaker 5: And he's like, I absolutely cannot.
Speaker 3: But he could hook me up with me and him hosted the culinary stage. Yeah, that's culinary. That's kind of the thing. Is like a festival with like food going on. It's it's very cool.
Speaker 5: Yes, and it was awesome Williams Sonoma Culinary Stage, and they had all these famous chefs tight I think my guys were called Michael and Brian Voltaggio brothers here. Of course they were cool and they're very cool dudes. And we made these giant lobster rolls and we made they're huge. They were like the size of the loaf of bread.
Speaker 3: Dward talking about this, I'm glad we're talking about this because I saw the video.
Speaker 5: Dude, I felt so bad. I go to give it to someone in the crowd, but I couldn't climb I'd go, I couldn't climb down. There was no way to climb down to hand it to someone. So I was like, I'm going to toss it. I thought I could toss it out, and they also the crowd was going like throw it and there was it wasn't a small crowd. There was like five thousand people watching.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, and they're like, oh, I thought it, and so I'm like, fuck, I'll throw it, and I go, I was aiming for this guy in a purple hat, and I threw it towards that man.
Speaker 5: It flips upside down.
Speaker 3: The entire loaf of the lobster roll so dumps out with I would say, three pounds of lobster. There was so much lobster in mayonnaise or whatever they make lobster with.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, all the worst thing, dude.
Speaker 3: It dumped so hard on a pack of girls, like queens.
Speaker 5: They were like, I mean they're probably like between fifteen sixteen somewhere in there.
Speaker 2: Why did this dad just throw lobs to roll up?
Speaker 5: I know, dude, And it's so nic and the video I ended up taking it down. I felt bad. People are like, why would you do that? I'm like, I did not think it was gonna go that way. Yeah, dude, it's truly sad.
Speaker 3: It's truly sad because you know, these little girls have a whole festival left where they gotta be sitting smelling like lobster mayonnaise.
Speaker 2: I feel the Fabrizio brothers didn't hook him up with a paprint or something after that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like what could you have done to help them? And then I and then I go backstage. I'm like, we have to get those girls like free merch or some shit, and they're like okay, And then we didn't find them. We couldn't find them, and then I'm like, well, maybe it wasn't that bad.
Speaker 3: A mom reached out via Instagram. She DMed me and she was like, it wasn't just one girl. You doused a whole pack of girls, one of which is my daughter. And I then I write back, oh my god, I'm so sorry. I want to apologize. I didn't think it was gonna happen. I want to apologize.
Speaker 5: I won't monster. I want to. I'm not going to. No, I apologize.
Speaker 2: I very much want to, but my lawyer is telling me I can't.
Speaker 5: I can't. I can't even I can't. I can't talk no more. I said, I was very sorry, YadA YadA, and and then she writes back it actually ruined her day. Oh yeah, are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And then she was like she was sad and she was embarrassed, YadA YadA. So I'm trying now, I'm trying to like, get a bunch of bottle rock merch to send to them. Dude, she don't want to remember that day. It was the worst day of her life.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 5: I crush was there. She went to go. He saw her. He's like, what's up? She just have fucking lobster rotty. And you know, Benson Boone was on stage with us, who like, all the girls are crushing on and.
Speaker 2: This is the flipper.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Flipper manac.
Speaker 3: That yeah, yeah, okay, yeah I heard that.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Oh how could you not tell? It's a guy? Beautiful voice?
Speaker 2: Where would where would I have heard that song? Though? Probably just Instagram everywhere everywhere people are like working out and it's his song, right.
Speaker 5: He has a stunningly beautiful voice.
Speaker 2: I think when I see like chicks, you know, like the girls do like the pull ups with no shirt on, like algorithm yeah, and it's like, it's just said to that song of them, Yeah, beautiful things.
Speaker 3: That It definitely feels like a like a girl's fit fits the gram if that's a thing, sounds like an anthem half Instagram.
Speaker 5: I walked backstage after watching Benson Boone and I was doing that. I was just singing. I was I was pretty half cocked by this point, and I'm just going, were you half cocked when you threw the giant lobster roll? I wasn't. That was early in the day. I wasn't.
Speaker 2: I like the lawyer telling him to say he was sober.
Speaker 3: No, I was when you spiked the football into the little girl's hair.
Speaker 5: I didn't mean to dude.
Speaker 2: Here's my question, and this is half kind of a joke and half very serious. What does this woman expect from you?
Speaker 5: I know that that's what people said, you know, closure.
Speaker 2: Like you're a good person, You're gonna try and make it right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm trying over here, But in her.
Speaker 2: Where she's coming from, what is making it right?
Speaker 5: I know? I'm like, I don't, I don't know. I don't really know what to do. I'm going to see if I can get a hooded sweatshirt or something to her.
Speaker 2: It sounds like the beginning of a stalker comedy movie from the nineties, where it's like, oh, I didn't mean to do that, that's okay. Maybe we just go to dinner one time and you go, okay, yeah, let's go to dinner one time, and then from there like turns into this.
Speaker 5: I won't be eating lobster ha ha, but you will. And it's just her.
Speaker 3: They connect me and they force feed me lobster until I pop. I hope that's not the case, but yeah, I hope not.
Speaker 5: So I was bunned by them. So other than that, after that, you just started raging again, and then I drank a lot. Yeah. I was like, I feel like such a dick.
Speaker 2: Adam is going to go to prom with this girl.
Speaker 5: By the way, no one else backstage thought that. They were just like that was hilarious. No one was like that was insane. We got to get these girls hoodies or everyone was like that was awesome. And I'm getting high fives and I'm like I feel bad and they're like, don't it's fine. They love it, and I'm like, oh, they love it. And then I come home I read my DMS.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh, man, yeah, I think what really sold it was the video footage that you posted as well. It's like it's tragic because it like pans over and it's just this little girl just like yeah, it's like cole Slaw just dripping from I'm like, oh damn, whatever, it's a fun story. She'd go back next year. Maybe you could get her free tickets for next Bottle Rock.
Speaker 5: I would love that.
Speaker 3: I am not a goodtrol of anything, and I'm reached out and i haven't heard, but I'm still working on it.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 2: Like this is what people pay for when they go see that birthday cake.
Speaker 5: Right, you're just I was the Steve Aoki of seafood.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know what birthday cakes. You know it does well in the Sun. I don't know that seed doesn't.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 5: What doesn't?
Speaker 3: No, well, it definitely doesn't do as well as fucking lobster immediately in mayonnaise.
Speaker 5: That is not yet. That is not what you want on You're right, you're different. It is different. It hits different, guys.
Speaker 6: I just say that birthday cake hits different in the Sun. Okay, true, double true, double truce.
Speaker 5: Kid. Yeah, that's what's up.
Speaker 6: That's what's up, no doubt. Yeah, that's definitely what's up. I like your perspective, man, you always bring like a different vibe and my thanks brother.
Speaker 5: Cheers, and then linked up with Kyle for a little bit. His braces are looking absurd. Yeah, the guy needs to get these.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, bitch for those that don't know he got braces is as soon as he wasn't on the pod anymore.
Speaker 5: And we and and of course he's inspirers. We would have every pod would have been about Kyle ended him and him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I see him, you know, out and about we go play pickleball.
Speaker 2: And that'sice.
Speaker 5: He never hits me up. It still catches me off guard when I see those braces. Yeah, it does so gott. I gotta see a lot of that. I met a lot of I met Steph Curry. He's nice as hell, dude, cool the freaking goat. Come on, I like how you're shot?
Speaker 3: I mean, dude, The list of people I met Steph Curry, Ken Griphy Junior, who's like, dapped me up, like we're old homies.
Speaker 5: The hell. Gavin Rossdale came over to me.
Speaker 2: He probably thought you were Sean Aston because they were from the same era.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that might be. It's possible. We'll take it. He's like, he never said you're like, no doubt. They are so sick. Hey, you guys meant Gavin Rossdale and he came over to me. He's a big righteous Gemstones fans. Okay, that's sick.
Speaker 2: How was it not on it?
Speaker 3: He apparently auditioned for the Righteous Gemstones.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh my god, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: And he auditioned for Judy's Judy like cheats on her husband last season and uh casting But but another the guy who got it was fantastic in the role. But he was like, I just couldn't get the Southern accent down. May I kept saying guitar.
Speaker 5: He's like, I'm tuning my guitar, and I'm like, thank god they didn't cast you, because this is I'm offended if if I'm Southern, I'm offended by this. Yeah, that's not good.
Speaker 2: But it was cool, And that just goes to show you that, like it must have been awful, because if Gavin Rossdale is auditioning for you, it's kind of like a formality or.
Speaker 5: Like he's getting he's gonna get it. Yeah, it's your role. He could have just played Gavin Rossdale then, I mean, I would have loved if Kelvin's crush was just Gavin Ronsdale and then I pay for him to come perform at a birthday party or.
Speaker 2: So after you met him, did you go, hey, man, don't let the days pass you by.
Speaker 5: Oh I didn't need you.
Speaker 2: And then he looks back at you and he goes this gly yes.
Speaker 5: Because by the way he's stunning.
Speaker 3: Of course he always has been, his hair, his the way he clothes lay on his body.
Speaker 5: I was shook.
Speaker 2: You were bottle shocked.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you were fully bottle shocked. Chloe could not have cared less. I mean, it was just like a guy I was talking to, and I'm like, that's Gavin Rosstones. She's like, oh is that who that is?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: I'm like, I would you and Gavin blazing each other so quickly?
Speaker 2: Hey, Adam, I don't I don't want to do this to you. What that Chloe was pretending that you didn't know?
Speaker 5: Oh? Oh yucky?
Speaker 2: She was like, oh my.
Speaker 5: God, not for me.
Speaker 2: Who was that nobody that just made me come standing here?
Speaker 3: Eh?
Speaker 5: Yucky?
Speaker 2: Yucky, yucky.
Speaker 3: I must have got some lobster roll in my It's.
Speaker 2: Cool Gavin Rosdale, Like I feel like when he just walks through like a mall, women are fainting.
Speaker 5: Oh, he's stunning.
Speaker 2: They get the stanky leg you know who.
Speaker 5: I also meant that also gave an air of like who I've never really liked. Admittedly that much was Gavin Newsom. Oh shit, I meant multiple gavins.
Speaker 2: How is Newsom?
Speaker 3: I've been on an airplane with him, I met him. I've never been a big Newsome guy. Yeah, I talked with him for like five minutes. Oh well, he's a politician. He's probably fucking slick of ship.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 5: He's so good at talking and just making you feel great. And he's also like a stud.
Speaker 2: His hands his hand jesters, dude, he.
Speaker 5: Was just a stud holding court.
Speaker 2: I'm like, well, he's like a college baseball player.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, he's cool. I mean, but he.
Speaker 2: Talks to he's like, I mean, I was no good. I'm just lay to college. You know, I guess like a hit and you're like, shut the fuck up.
Speaker 5: It was very much like that. It was very much like I don't know, maybe we'll see.
Speaker 3: Anytime you're in the room with like any politicians, you just get it.
Speaker 5: They're just slick as fuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah this is what you said.
Speaker 5: But Joe Biden, Yeah, exactly the same thing there. Biden was a fucking killer in the room.
Speaker 3: You're like, aw man, and then and then of course, you know, brain left him.
Speaker 2: All right, stop, don't do not say this.
Speaker 5: Don't you're turning back on the DNC News love him. He was truly very nice when I met him.
Speaker 3: But years ago lost and that makes me go, like, you know, Trump's the coolest.
Speaker 5: You know, Trump's the coolest, dude? Are you kidding me? He's a fucking blast man. I bet Kamala when you meet her is fucking down to clown. You're like, this, this girl rules. She's hella cool. Yeah, she rocks.
Speaker 3: I wonder if Hillary Adam is great. This is so fun, brochy, beer bombed pillary. When you meet her, you're like, fuck, she's the dude.
Speaker 5: She's like she looks like a grandma, but she fucking parties. She's cool, dude, I just get it.
Speaker 2: But she from uh, she's definitely is like she'll meet you you like established like a handshake or whatever, and then when you see you, like five years later, she still remembers, like.
Speaker 5: Yeah you remember that, Yeah, so gotcha.
Speaker 3: And then she pulls out a little hot sauce. She's like, I bring this everywhere. Yeah, I'm cool. Right, You're like, oh, that is fucking cool in real life. That's endearing and cool and I love it.
Speaker 2: And then she's like, oh my god, wait, there's a sniper and then she farts and she's like just kidding, Yeah, got you bitch.
Speaker 5: You were so scared. You know, you're you're in a hockey sack circle. And all of a sudden, Bernie Sanders just comes in and does some side.
Speaker 2: Stall stalling all day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, are you kidding? Is a cool side stall? He kicks it up.
Speaker 3: Have you ever arm wrestle to r FK? He's like, you're in a push up contest with RFK. You're just last.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's called you brother a lot. You're like, man, it's cool. He's like a wwf Esler man.
Speaker 2: So god.
Speaker 5: I love politicians. They're the best in real life.
Speaker 3: They're all the fucking men or women. Yeah, they're great there.
Speaker 5: They all just rule.
Speaker 3: Yeah, shout out to politicians man.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, they get a lot of bad press, but here they're family. Well what other politicians have you met, because I've I've only I met I met a handful of mayors. I met Newsom, I met the governor of of of Nebraska.
Speaker 2: I was that a Kamala thing years ago.
Speaker 5: Okay, did you meet her.
Speaker 2: As a VP? I mean it was like a very small, like, you know, like forty people in the room type donor.
Speaker 5: Oh in spins gatherines.
Speaker 2: And she seems super cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, was it a pitty freak off, dude? And she was like, work a haul and I go, that's right, she goes, I wouldn't mind working that small day.
Speaker 2: She goes, durs is my favorite care sixty nine man number two, one sixty nine Man number two. Politicians I've met, I don't know Paul the Poundstone, PAULA Poundstone ran for office.
Speaker 3: Didn't know that Jesse Ventura did. And he's a fucking sick ass food.
Speaker 5: Well, well, yeah I met dude, met Arnold one time. You know, he fucking rocked.
Speaker 2: I mean unreal. Yeah, dude, I played Commando for my kids the other day.
Speaker 5: What the hell is that? A little adult?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 5: Wow? Love that train and these soldiers bro love that dude.
Speaker 2: Well, dude, let me just say this. They like the movie. They're into it. They're into it. Yes, when he gets to like so he goes to like catalinaor some island out there where there's like a secret headquarters, and he starts gearing up and he's like zipping the vest.
Speaker 5: Is that when he like is carrying trees around is like a training that's the very beginning.
Speaker 2: When you meet him, you go, okay, this guy's formidable. When he gears up to take on the hundred guys or whatever, and he's like tying nads on, shoving like knives and places guns here there everywhere, tying boots.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that's the best.
Speaker 2: My kids stand up off the couch, yes, and are just and I'm.
Speaker 11: Just like they're like yes, like with everything that gets And when he's like painting the fucking camel and he puts the gun on his shoulder, I.
Speaker 5: Am getting fucking jack and juicy. Just listening to this.
Speaker 2: I was like, this never gets old. Watching Jack Dude's Hero or combat, Oh oh god, I could watch it all day.
Speaker 3: But also, hey, hear me out, would it be still with its still be cool? Maybe not cool, but would it be funny if just I was shirtless doing the exact same thing.
Speaker 5: Would it be funny?
Speaker 2: I think with music and if you can give me something behind the eyes, Adam, yes, that tells me you're serious about this.
Speaker 5: Okay. I mean, I'm saying for any of us, but I think my body's probably the most porridge base right now.
Speaker 2: I think I think it's that you have in the eyes and we know you're gonna kill mm you get a pass.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I like that. I like any sort of.
Speaker 2: Like music helps.
Speaker 5: The music helps gear up scenes, right, because I mean, obviously Arnold's the best version of it, but I think seeing anyone if like, if if Leslie Nielsen were to do that in a naked gun, I would say it's the best sequence ever, right, or Leslie Jones any Leslie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they did it in Uh. I want to say they did it in hot Shots. It might have been hot Shots Part due, right, I think he like or maybe something he suits up and then it's in It's.
Speaker 2: In Rambow First Blood Part two. He does the exact same thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then something happens.
Speaker 3: He like puts on all the gear and then like he's standing there and then he like falls over because it's so heavy, and that's like the end of the bit.
Speaker 2: I mean, they did it, and I'm gonna get your sucker, like this is this is classic.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so it's fresh comedy. Yeah, they were.
Speaker 2: Asking me if he was CGI. Can you imagine being so jacked that children ask if you're CGI.
Speaker 5: That's so cool? Hot hot, hot hot, that's so cool?
Speaker 2: And then I had to explain, I go. He was like Firstgi, he was the first famous bodybuilder people used to just like work out in New Bodybuilding. He was in Mister Universe six times in a row.
Speaker 5: And they're like, but now everyone looks like that, and you're like, I know, it's so annoying.
Speaker 3: Kind of Yeah, nobody looks like Arnold do God damn, he's fucking flawless, dude.
Speaker 5: He's the perfect meat mountain.
Speaker 3: Gay I sponsored by gay I Sponsored by gay I.
Speaker 2: I did feel lucky. I was like, I'm so lucky that we grew up in that era.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, yeah, we were. We're so lucky. We've seen it all.
Speaker 3: We've got to see that, and we've got to see fucking the food boys pod Like.
Speaker 2: We're so fucked. Like, you know, like girls growing up, they were like in magazines, all these girls are skinny, and we were watching Arnold Schwarzbeger movies just being like that that's what I need to be. I want to be that, and I can't be that. What the hell is that?
Speaker 5: That?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 5: I listened to an audio book. Yeah, I think it's called The Last Action Heroes, and it's fucking awesome. You're so Studard audio book. Dude, I love it, brother, I love it for you. Oh, dude, I love listening to well because I drive back and forth from LA quite a bit, and then whenever i'm driving I fire it up. Dude, Yeah, listen to a book.
Speaker 3: I really appreciate that you don't support podcasts.
Speaker 5: You do audio books. No, no, no, no, dude. I couldn't imagine listening to a podcast. I couldn't imagine, Adam, what is the highlight? It's just really cool stories about every action hero.
Speaker 2: It's like, so like, what's one like that?
Speaker 5: You give me one? You don't think? I know you don't remember anything. I don't remember, dude, I have a Snapchat memory. I just remember having a great time while listening to.
Speaker 2: I would listen to a book, I promise here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's called The Last Action Heroes and it tells stories by uh.
Speaker 3: It's gotta be John Claw, Van Dams, the Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Speaker 5: I think Golf Long Wren. It's all the expendables, right are we doing?
Speaker 2: Is Bruce Lee?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Is Bruce Lee up in the mix?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I understand that he's a different category, but he's got to be mentioned now he's different.
Speaker 5: This is it's all from the eighties and nineties.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would like for you guys to guess. There's one, two, three, four, five, six, seven eight.
Speaker 3: There's eight guys here, and we got Arnold Arnold sly Yep. Those are the two main Dolf j cv D, Dolf j CVD uh huh.
Speaker 5: Steven Seagal yep. Really, Bruce Willis Bruce, Okay, you're only missing. Uh, you're missing.
Speaker 2: There's two more? Yeah, two more, two more, two more.
Speaker 5: Mel Gibs, it's not Mel. It's not Mel.
Speaker 2: Are there any women? No? Okay? Good, good, good, good good?
Speaker 5: You're talking about bro. Absolutely, get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 5: These are gonna be hard to guess.
Speaker 2: They're not. It is not.
Speaker 5: It's it is not they're qualified.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Buck, you don't count the fuck are we talking about?
Speaker 5: Who are the last two? The last two? We can do? Good? Is this good podcast? It's great because everyone's yeah, their screams, they're like, you're stupid. Fuck, it's right there, you stupid idiot?
Speaker 2: And Adam. Are you saying these are easy or not so easy?
Speaker 5: I would say they are. I mean, they're both very famous, but I don't. They're not type of mind. And that's why you guys are stumped right now.
Speaker 2: No, we're not. We're not stump. We just we're having fun talking. Yeah, are not having fun?
Speaker 5: Are they can ask? Are they super buff? They're less buff one. I mean they're both badasses. One is like Charles Broms, known as he he's a stunt king.
Speaker 3: The other Jackie Chan Jackie Chan and you nailed it. And the other is known as a certified badass but kind of looks like a dad Nickey Rourke. Oh and I already said mel Gibson.
Speaker 2: And I didn't sign off on my life being part of this book.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's interesting. He's like maybe one of the most like these other guys wins to train with him. He's a little bit older.
Speaker 2: Chuck Norris's Chuck Norris.
Speaker 3: So like no, weird, weirdly Chuck Norris is like he remember there's like the peak moment where there were all these Chuck Norris jokes and ship But I don't think people have actually dove into the Chuck Norris movie catalog.
Speaker 5: His movies. His movies are fucking awesome, dude, they are so cool.
Speaker 2: So I don't even know if you guys know this, but when we did Crossbows and Mustaches are our world famous sketch series.
Speaker 5: There's a part where I get crossbows and mustaches.
Speaker 2: I get kidnapped. They put me in a chair and they cut the bottom of the chair out my nuts hang.
Speaker 5: Yeah they do.
Speaker 2: Now that's that's stolen from a double oh seven movie.
Speaker 3: Right, yes, yes, with Daniel Craig, then Daniel Beautiful Man.
Speaker 2: Then they take a bag with an angry rat and they wrap the bag around my nuts. That is taken from I believe, and somebody gets somebody give me a Missing an Action two? Maybe three?
Speaker 5: Maybe one?
Speaker 2: It's from a Missing in Action. They tie a bag over Chuck Norris's head with a rat.
Speaker 3: Yep, that's right, that's right, yes, yes, isn't he hung by his legs, hung upside down?
Speaker 2: I think I played it for you guys, so you to understand what I was pitching.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 2: And then they take the bag off and he's got the rat in his teeth, and you're just like fuck.
Speaker 5: And in our sketch is his dick uh? Your nuts tied to the rats up and killed the.
Speaker 2: Rat, choked it out good.
Speaker 5: It's incredible. Your nuts are so talented. Before I could grow a mustache, miss too.
Speaker 2: I know it was two.
Speaker 5: I was, but yeah. One crazy story was John Claude Van Dam used to go to He was like twenty. He was like twenty four or something or twenty two. He was like a young guy. And Chuck Norris is almost forty and he's training and John Claude went to train with him, and they're like, okay, kid, if you could keep up, you could train with us, and then I might be able to. And then John Claude couldn't was gassed and had to stop working out, and then he kept hanging out and he's like, I have to let me spar with you, and and you.
Speaker 2: Man, it's pretty good. It's really good.
Speaker 5: Chuck was like, I can't allow you to spar with me. I would murder you. That's funny. He's like, you have to, and then he just proceeded to kick his ass so badly that John Claude couldn't walk out of that. And Chuck Norris is a great guy, and he's like, you know what, you're tough. You took it. You're my assistant now. And then he was his assistant for a whole mind shot Jean Claude for however long until he got his like first big movie and then he left.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Chuck's assistant, well notoriously Chuck Norris and also Steven Sagall. But I would take Chuck over Steven. They are real fighters, they like are actually trained.
Speaker 2: Ryan Murphy needs to make that show.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, but Steven Chagall was like he was great. But also everything for Chuck, for Steven Sagall is unverified. They're like he said he trains with this guy, but that really wasn't It's not sure. Like Chuck Norris won competitions like.
Speaker 2: He is the guy he was a world champion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he's a real actual badass. John Claude Van Dam was a ballerina, let's be honest, but he he had.
Speaker 2: Like literally he was a ballerina, yes he but who also did martial arts.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but he did ballot. But here's the here's the shade.
Speaker 2: That's does Chuck Norris have a trademark? Because John Claude was like, I have a trademark.
Speaker 5: I do this. What's this the splits? Yeah, yeah he does split. I thought, like a trademark.
Speaker 2: If he had a trademark, move but if any of us did the splits, not cool. If anyone does the splits, not When Sean Claude van Dam does the splits, it's cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dude, I don't know if you saw my Jennifer Hudson Tunnel Walk Spirit Tunnel Walk sixty nine did I did do the splits and and it was very well received.
Speaker 2: It was very well I told my algorithm, cool, I told my algorithm stop sending me the fucking Jennifer Hudson tumbled out.
Speaker 5: I'm like, oh no, it is the Spirit Walk because I did it the once. Now, I told my publicist. I'm like, I did it like now now when I go back to do press and I'm doing Jennifer Hudson, which I'm sure I will, and I had a great time on the show. Yeah, do I have to do the Spirit Walk again? Yeah? You gave it your all. I gave it my all. Did anybody done it twice?
Speaker 2: I'm sure, I'm sure.
Speaker 5: I'm sure you have to. You have to bring that much energy again. Tough.
Speaker 3: No, sorry, I don't like, I can't wait. We gotta get you in that fucking Spirit Walk. I can't wait to watch it.
Speaker 2: Like, I don't get anxiety. I my skin is crawling having to tell those people.
Speaker 3: Nothing would make me happier than to watch rs not to not do just walk down it and be.
Speaker 2: Like there and Adam tell me if I'm wrong here and maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm wrong. Uhuh to me, there's nothing worse than like manufactured good times for sure, sure, but does it feel like an actual good time?
Speaker 3: I had a pretty damn good time doing it because they're just chanting your name, they're and they're doing fun songs and uh I ended up having a.
Speaker 5: Great time At first. I was like because I wasn't real that's right. No, I just kept running back and forth through it. I didn't have to do it twice.
Speaker 2: I thought you told before that they were like do it again.
Speaker 5: No, well that's not true. Check the tapes, yeah, check the tapes. I've never I've never said that I didn't have to do it again. I do recall that. I do recall you saying that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 5: No, No, No. The thing was is I walked out and they were there chanting, and I wasn't ready.
Speaker 2: I don't want to know the thing. I want to know the truth.
Speaker 5: You can't handle the truth, so then I had to go back in. I wasn't ready. They're like and then I like stepped out real quick of the little room and they start changing. I'm like, no, I'm not. This isn't like the shirt I'm wearing or whatever. So I had to go back in change the shirt. Uh you see you Any take backs, apologies, any epic slams?
Speaker 2: Um, do you want to take back hitting that girl with the fucking.
Speaker 5: I would like to take that back. Yeah, I feel I felt bad. Initially. I felt very bad when the mom reached out and shamed me as she should have. I would be pissed to if if it was my daughter. Uh and some middle aged comedic actor got on stage and spiked a five pound lobster roll bitch covered in an entire tin of caviar on my daughter's head. It's getting worse. I would be bummed.
Speaker 3: How could you? Did you get to eat the lobster roll at all? Or it just wentn't you're liking or you just like no? I would just was like the audience, great question, Blake.
Speaker 5: I thought people were giving the food.
Speaker 2: I guess I didn't even understand the story because I didn't know if you ate it or tasted it or not.
Speaker 5: No, it's just like wild. And then Trey Trey threw out this giant thing of ice cream and it's and it hit this guy in the head and he liked it. You just aimed at minor. He liked it. He was like a guy. He was just like a dude. I wish I would have if I would have hit a dude. I feel great about this whole thing. It's the fact that it missed the dude. I was aiming and hit a pack of little blonde girls were there just to see Benson Boone and and be excited about living life Bensimstead. They got bumpered. They got bumpered.
Speaker 2: Get a bumper.
Speaker 5: Sorry, girl's got bumpered. And that's my bo and I'm very sorry. I would like to give a big shout out to my boy honors home a bit forty eight years old. I'm forty four. Forty four, forty four, you seem older than that.
Speaker 2: But do you imagine if I was forty eight?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I can't wait, and I'll give him a big clam I'll say, there's a year old ass dirt, Baby, old dirt.
Speaker 2: Classic classic.
Speaker 5: It was fun. I just posted, you know, because you have to post about your friends, and it's the birthday, you have to Oh my god, I posted about you today and I went back and was like, it's nice that now you can just like you're in my little I have so many photos with you throughout the years. It's just like in your phone, it just says honders and then I can click on that button and it shows up every photo we've ever taken together, which is like twelve hundred. And I went back through the creates and found like some super old ones. It was fun to go back and relive rehash those men.
Speaker 2: Dude, I'm gonna look at them all in bed tonight.
Speaker 3: Those the Mutton where you can just you can really just fall into photos of your phone. Like when you start to go back, it's it's better than any TV show. It's the TV show of your life. It's really beautiful.
Speaker 5: I know this was heady. I know this is heady. As much as I want to end on that, that's a little dunce. That's a little dense. But I do that a lot on planes when I'm you know, just not wanting to buy the Wi Fi.
Speaker 3: Of course, I go, let me look at every photo I've ever taken the go go yeah.
Speaker 2: Here, I want to say thank you to all my well wishers and the d MS. I appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Thank definitely say I think here's my.
Speaker 2: Thing though, and you guys know I gotta have a thing. It's like, yes, you do for you guys. I love like being mentioned in your stories. I appreciate oh good.
Speaker 5: Oh, but we're in this era.
Speaker 2: We're now like the expectations that like, you get reposted.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, don't worry, you don't got to repost. I prefer few. It would be nice. I understand it would be nice.
Speaker 2: But I feel like I got a I got a few that I was like, I feel like you're just doing this to be reposted.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, oh yeah, it's it's definitely a movie. That's a good one.
Speaker 2: I mean, look at that's a fake mustache.
Speaker 5: But but there's exactly what yah.
Speaker 3: Yeah little yeah, No, you're you are right though, there's there are people who who tag you to get a little bit of your birthday juice.
Speaker 5: I'm glad.
Speaker 2: I don't like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't like it at all. I don't like it and call them out by name right now.
Speaker 2: I probably will. I probably will on another episode.
Speaker 5: Like didn't like, didn't do anything I did. I gave him an epic slam dude zero. Another episode that was a dance episode. That's a big bitch. That's a big bitch. Why are we playing this song? I don't know.
Speaker 3: It was just fun to go out on his Caddyshack and Caddy Shack Gopher and we were I don't know why it came into my head.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll come into your head. I love it.
Speaker 5: Had well, happy birthday, Thank you
Speaker 2: Guys, and I'll repost you guys.