Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater. Only on the Jubile Show, Holly is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater and she thinks that her husband of four years, Alan might be starting to see somebody else. Holly, thank you for coming on the show. I'm sorry that you're dealing with this. What's going on with Alan.
Speaker 2: We've been married for four years, but we were together probably three and a half years before that, so almost eight years we've been together. He's just been really distant all of a sudden, for like the past five to six months. I don't know what's one line I've asked him. He's just like, everything's fine or it's not you. I'm just going through some things. So I was like, okay, well, if you're going through some things, do you want to be in therapy or anything like that? And he was like sure. So he started therapy, which I commend him for and I'm like, oh, I'm I'm happy that you're doing that. But he's still like distant, and even after therapy, that's not like it got kind of work. He spends his time on Twitch and on his phone, and we even used to once a week, like we would take our lunch breaks together from work and have lunch together, and that stopped like two months ago, Like, we don't even do that anymore.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: I don't know what to do. So I'm suspecting there's another person.
Speaker 3: Is there anything that is pointing to another person outside? I mean the distance is definitely a big flag for sure, But have there been any signs of another person?
Speaker 2: Well, he's always on his phone, right, like I said, and we don't do our once a month lunch breaks together anymore.
Speaker 1: So did he give you a reason for stopping those?
Speaker 2: Well, he just said he's swamped at work, and everybody knows that's a cliche.
Speaker 4: Come on, really, I mean.
Speaker 1: It could be.
Speaker 5: I mean I he tried to just show up at his work with lunch and be like, Hey, you couldn't go that?
Speaker 1: Do that? Yeah, yeah's surprise.
Speaker 4: I mean, for lack of a.
Speaker 2: Better to, I do not have to do.
Speaker 3: That, Okay, okay, fair? Does he interact with his friends the same way that he was before?
Speaker 2: No? Really, So that's kind of weird too. And I'm like, who is getting all of this attention from him? You know, because it's not me, it's not his friends, it is his phone. So I'm not going to go through his phone like I tried to want we got in a big argument, it didn't work out, so I stay away from going through his phone. I just don't know. I'm like, okay, so everyone's supposed to help, but it got worse. So now do I'd be like, stop going to therapy. I'm gonna look crazy. Yeah. What if he's like having an affair with.
Speaker 1: A therapist, Oh, that would have been a potwaste. Yeah, then I would say ask him to stop going to that therapist.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then go to a therapist that can talk about ethics and yeah, teach you how to get over divorce. And not getting a full blown, like one hundred percent cheating vibe from this though, I'm getting more of a like something's going on with him and he's just isolating himself from the world's kind of a thing, which is tough because when a guy gets to that space, it's hard to break through.
Speaker 5: But if he's not acting like if he's acting weird with his friends also, that's what I mean, he's an isolation phase.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I just feel like it's got to be something like he's never done a drug in his life, so it's not drugs.
Speaker 1: Well that's good, yeah, all right, Well we'll try to figure it out for you. We'll play a song. You already told us what grocery store he's a Rewards card member at, So we'll do the usual and call up, pretend to be from the grocery store and say that he's this month's lucky winner of thirty six long stim red roses delivered to any any that he wants to, and we'll see he sends those to you or to somebody else. Okay, okay, all right, we'll play a song. Come back and get your to Catch a Theater next if you're just joining us for today's To Catch a Teater. Holly is on the phone and she thinks that her husband of four years might be messing around. We're about to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he is a RWARS card member at, and say that every single month, we randomly choose one Awards card member who gets free flower delivery from our Florida department, and we'll see v sends those flowers to Holly or to somebody else. Hally, before we do that, why don't you refresh everybody's memory on what's going on with Alan.
Speaker 2: Alan and I have been together total. It was almost eight years, four of them married. These guys really distant. He spends most of his time playing Twitch or on his phone. He stops our monthly lunch dates that we do together from work. He did start therapy, but it only got worse after therapy. And I don't want to go through his phone and I'm not the pack of pop up at works.
Speaker 1: You ready for us to call him? Yeah, okay, here we go. Hi, this is jorable calling from I was looking for our rewards card member named Alan.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, this is Alan.
Speaker 1: Hi, Alan, Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm calling to give you some exciting news. You're this month's big winner. Thank you very much for shopping with us. Yeah, the clouding. We're here in the office and everything. Hey, every single month, we choose one rewards card member totally random, who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. So it's thirty six longstin red roses, a box of candy or chocolates or whatever, and a car to sent to anybody that you want.
Speaker 4: Oh hey, that's pretty cool. You said free, right.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Frank, nothing out of pocket. Will give you a confirmations and everything, so you know that it's free. It's just our little way of saying thank you very much for shopping with us.
Speaker 4: Oh well all right, I mean I guess I could use that for sure.
Speaker 1: Great. If you know the person that you want to send the flowers to right now, I can do it quickly over the phone in just a matter of minutes.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I can give it to you on the phone now, so it's it's easy.
Speaker 1: The first thing that I will need would be the first and the last name of the person that you would like to send the flowers to.
Speaker 4: Okay, why don't you make the card out to Judy?
Speaker 1: It's j U d Y okay, and you have the last name on on Judy?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's the name? Is my last name?
Speaker 1: So things your last name is? What was that your wife?
Speaker 4: Uh? No not Actually I'm going to put this in the card. But if you could write I love you mom, it's going to be okay.
Speaker 1: Oh that okay, yes, I can do that. Were you And at this point I'll just let you know that I'm not from the grocery store at all. Wait what Yeah, this is actually Jewel from the Jewel Show. That's a radio show. Yeah, I mean on the radio show too. Hi, and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and wait, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Your wife, Holly is actually on the phone with us.
Speaker 4: Holly, Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Nope, Holly. Do you want to explain what this is?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I kind of. I feel stupid now, but I kinda ask them to do this because you've been getting like, really really distant and you haven't been telling me what's been going on, and I've been asking you about it and spend most of your time on your phone, and you've been canceling Old state.
Speaker 1: The segue is called to catch a cheater, Allan, So if somebody thinks their significant other might be cheating, then they will email us to call them and see I see who they send flowers to.
Speaker 4: Oh no, okay, I've see now. Well, I gotta tell you, babe, I'm not I'm not cheating on you. I'm so sorry that you even thought that. And yet I've been distant lately, and the truth is that I do have a secret. But you know it's it's nothing about you. It's actually my mom has been getting sick oh answer, I'm so sorry. Oh we just kind of figured this out, and you know, my siblings, they're not going to be helping me, so it's it's like pretty much my responsibility here.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I mean, your mom has Why why wouldn't you tell me something like that.
Speaker 4: I don't want to put the burden on you. I mean, you know me, I'm the kind of person who just kind of deals with whatever is in front of them, and.
Speaker 2: I should have told you. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And also Alan, just a quick note, I get where he's saying with that person that deals with stuff in front of him. Everybody needs somebody to lean on, especially if you have a wife. Sounds like you have a supportive partner.
Speaker 3: It sounds like it's been going on for a long time, and you probably you know, you shouldn't have to bear this by yourself.
Speaker 1: I have six months and if you if your partner cares about you, it's not burdening them with anything. They want to be there for you. Alli. Do you want to be there for them?
Speaker 2: Of course I do. I'm even embarrassed that it had to come this far to be on the radio, But like I wish I would have known like this is a big deal.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, you know what, It is my fault that you feel this way, and you guys are totally right. I mean you should have let her know and and yeah, I guess I could use some help myself, so yeah, you know me at all that.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, do you want to finish having this conversation like outside.
Speaker 4: Of Actually, baby, you know what I really missed and we haven't done it in a while because you know, I've been so wrapped up and all this, but you know, we haven't had lunch in a while, and I think if maybe we go to lunch today that would be pretty cool.
Speaker 2: I'm sure up to it, of course. Yeah, let's do that.
Speaker 1: Okay. Well, yeah, I mean, you have a lot to talk about, and I'm glad that he wasn't cheating too.
Speaker 2: Me too.
Speaker 3: I am sorry to hear about about your mom, Alan, and this is going to be a tough time for all of you, but thankfully you have each other and a lot of love, so you're lucky in that.
Speaker 4: Thank you, and I appreciate you guys for that.
Speaker 5: The Jewel shows to catch a Cheater