Speaker 1: Hello, gorgeous an is Lala Cat. Welcome back to the bonus episode and we give them a La Podcast Happy Monday. We hope that you can we can send you into the week embarrassed as fuck. Yay, I've got jerseccurred in Eastern Hello. So today is the episode where we talk about most embarrassing moments. And because I have pregnancy brain, when I first saw this and chose it, I was like, oh easy, I've got it. And then as I'm driving home from Palm Springs, I'm like, I fucking forgot it. And then I'm going through all of these embarrassing moments and I'm like, that's not the most embarrassed I've ever been, right, And luckily, right before we started, I was like, oh wait, I remember it again. This was Hella embarrassed. I can't And there's not enough liquor on the planet that could have made you not embarrassed by it.
Speaker 2: Okay, tell us start us off strong.
Speaker 1: I was at a nightclub and I'm of age. I'm of age maybe twenty one, twenty two, and I think it was in Vegas. I'm pretty sure it was in Vegas. Again, I was drinking at this point in time and I needed to go to the bathroom, and I'm feeling myself failing myself. I go upstairs to where the bathrooms are, and the bathrooms are glass that you can see through, and once you lock them, they fog up. I don't know this, okay, I'm to wasteed and I just pull my pants down, hike my dress.
Speaker 3: Up, and I didn't lock it.
Speaker 1: I see this guy and I'm like, I can see can can he see me? And he's knocking and he's like, you need to lock the door. We can see you.
Speaker 3: I was just so I would have probably called it a night. I'd have been like, I gotta go home. And this is why.
Speaker 4: Was it?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 4: How many were you in the wrong bathroom?
Speaker 3: Why are there guys in there?
Speaker 1: No? It just they're just doors. They're just doors. So they're like raised up when you have to.
Speaker 2: Hike your squirt up. It's so I'm.
Speaker 3: Sexy or like a hike did you show? Everybody was watching you as you just pulled hiked your pants up and then just pulled your your underwear off.
Speaker 4: Everyone saw that.
Speaker 1: Yes, that means like could you guys? I was like, this bathroom is amazing. I can watch what everyone's doing.
Speaker 4: I had been like, I just saw a crotch. I gotta go home and go to bed.
Speaker 1: I don't know what they saw too much, they're.
Speaker 2: Scarred, Lala. Just bear ass on the toilet, just like what.
Speaker 3: I don't care how hot you are when you go bare ass to just PLoP down on fucking porcelain. I don't know how hot you could be after that.
Speaker 5: That is the funniest thing ever. I'm so like you were probably a little slouched too when I've been dancing and drinking. I mean, you don't want to see me just like sitting on the potty.
Speaker 3: Like, can I elegant and.
Speaker 1: I squat?
Speaker 6: I'm not sitting on that disgusting toilet?
Speaker 2: Were you squatting?
Speaker 1: And in my drunken mind, you guys, I.
Speaker 6: Jump on display sit down on the potty, public toilet.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not.
Speaker 3: A squat.
Speaker 2: A squat?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, But can I tell you how I justified the squatting In my mind? It was like a workout, you know how like bodybuilders before they do a competition, they kind of like work out and their muscles get inflamed. So I'd and be.
Speaker 3: Like, oh yeah, so all these people got to see you squatting and peeing at the same time.
Speaker 1: I want to say, it didn't last that long. This is the funny. I think once the guy knew, like, oh, she's going to the bathroom, she's like hiking her. She has no idea that we can see her. But I feel like that's not okay.
Speaker 3: Well, what's not okay is you're going into a room and not locking the door behind.
Speaker 1: Just to see a bathroom.
Speaker 5: I know, but but people in the bathroom want to see out to see what they're missing.
Speaker 2: Oh, that is so funny.
Speaker 1: We can see you lock the door.
Speaker 5: I was like, ah, so then what did you do waddle over and lock.
Speaker 3: It out of Yeah, And then I would have stayed in there for ten to fifteen minutes for everyone.
Speaker 1: Else to be out, stayed in there for a while because I'm like, everyone's wasted. They'll forget, they'll forget, they'll sit and watch the bathroom like however, and then you know, their molly or their molly will kick in and they'll be off to the Oh.
Speaker 2: I'm never I'm never leaving done. That's my new home. I'm not leaving that bathroom, are you kidding?
Speaker 1: Absolutely not. Oh, it was embarrassing. To say the least.
Speaker 2: That is so funny.
Speaker 1: That was a great one about me.
Speaker 3: And my next Yeah, I was in school twelfth grade, senior year.
Speaker 1: Oh says that this is more embarrassing than having to put books under his ass.
Speaker 3: So I know I didn't hit puberty until, you know, late senior year, mid senior So morning class, I'm in math. Mister Should I even say his name?
Speaker 1: No, you're the king of name dropping, mister mister math.
Speaker 3: I don't care. It's a morning class. Everybody I would sleep like this and they would name call. Okay, So I was sleeping and he goes east and I go, I can't like my voice cracked. I don't know how to do it, every buddy. And I'm in like the back corner. Everybody goes and he goes what And I go here? And from then on out, I was just like they know I haven't hit puberty. Yeah, my voice here and from then on out, yeah, I hate Yeah, that was the most like the whole class turned. Oh, mister math teacher goes what?
Speaker 1: Spot Mister math teacher was like the baseball coach.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So from there on out, I stayed staying here because there could have been a crackle, and I started going, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: You really hit the base. Oh that is so sad.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: I don't ever say anything after that.
Speaker 3: No, but probably to each other. And then after that I'd get to go put those books under my ass and start driving. Just a hell of a year in high school, baby, I know.
Speaker 1: But your friends were small too.
Speaker 3: I didn't have any.
Speaker 1: You had friends? Yeah, wait, you guys. Can I show you a picture of Easton as a little boy? Yeah? Oh yeah, hold on, how old do you think you were? I'm posting it. I'm posting it on socials.
Speaker 3: No one just I mean so well, I mean.
Speaker 5: So well you you actually look like a skater boy of sorts.
Speaker 1: I know, curly hair. I'm so shocked.
Speaker 3: I tried to go the Beaver Way with curly hair, as you see.
Speaker 2: Are you there eighteen?
Speaker 4: I'm not kidding you. I might be seventeen.
Speaker 2: No, you're lying.
Speaker 1: No, there's no freaking older.
Speaker 3: Come on, I got my braces.
Speaker 1: I think you're fifteen.
Speaker 3: I might be sixteen. I got my braces off senior year.
Speaker 1: We still have them here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I could be sixteen or seventeen. But I looked like I was still driving.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm posting it on the grid. I it's so cute, Jessica.
Speaker 2: Okay, you guys, this is my most embarrassing.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 2: I don't want to say it, but I'm gonna say it.
Speaker 1: My town.
Speaker 5: I swear to god, if anyone from my town has a video that of this, and I'm not kidding.
Speaker 2: Don't, don't just delete it. You'll ruin my life.
Speaker 5: So oh no, I thought I was like a I was like, oh, I'm probably a really good singer or something, and I wasn't. But I was like, oh, I am so they my town held this race. I'm not even gonna say what it was. And somehow I had convinced someone to let me see the national anthem before the race started.
Speaker 1: And I willingly yeah.
Speaker 5: Though, I was like I'm gonna cause I saw all these videos on YouTube of these like girls impressing, like singing so good, and I'm like I could do that.
Speaker 2: I'm a leo like.
Speaker 5: I was like I could do that, and I like like the attention and I'm going to be a star. So I took like singing lessons and I, oh my god, I was like fourt I was like fourteen too, this is too old to be like anyway. So there's a ton of people there, so many people, my mom my dad, my whole family. I'm like, oh cause I that's also I wasn't I knew.
Speaker 2: I wasn't ready. I'm like, but on the day I'll be ready.
Speaker 3: Wait was it just like your whole family or like a whole town behind the town? Okay, the whole town.
Speaker 5: It was before the race started, and I was like, I know I'm not ready, but on the day I'll get this like charisma and really be able to kill it. So no one heard me sing my mom my dad. I just kept telling him like, no, you're You're gonna love it.
Speaker 1: It was good.
Speaker 5: So I get on stage with the mic and they're like to sing the national anthem like they announced me like Jessica Walter.
Speaker 2: And I get on stage with the mic.
Speaker 5: Immediately I go numb and I'm like, oh shit, like ship you can't breathe, and I'm horrified, and I'm like, I gotta I gotta do this.
Speaker 1: How many people give us a visual? How many people? I would say seven hundred over.
Speaker 2: Say like.
Speaker 5: I would say, like giving me around like maybe a thousand.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: And I stand on the stage and I immediately, I'm like, fuck it, I gotta do it. I start.
Speaker 5: Instead, I start entirely too high because I'm so nervous. So I start and you guys know the national anthem, it's like you hit tho high notes.
Speaker 2: So I start, like I have.
Speaker 3: Right now, oh voice, to use your voice?
Speaker 1: You started dying cat pits.
Speaker 5: Right, And I don't even correct myself because I'm like, I have to commit.
Speaker 2: I'm fourteen. I don't know how to sing.
Speaker 5: So we get to like or the Land of the Free, and it's like a dog whistle.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like it's like, oh my god. By the way, when I.
Speaker 5: Start off after the first verse, people's faces start being like like panic and it sets into the crowd. People are like I can like I can just see people being like this is not good.
Speaker 2: This is not gonna be good.
Speaker 5: I can see like my mom sort of like shining away people.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: It's like it was like I get to order the Land of the Free, and it's like and then like and then literally the last line, I start crying.
Speaker 3: At least everybody started feeling bad.
Speaker 4: At least was I hope she doesn't think she's good.
Speaker 3: When she started crying. People were like, she shouldn't have been here, like I'm the home.
Speaker 2: And of the Brave. Was just tears streaming.
Speaker 1: And everyone was like everyone was like oh yeah, like, oh my gosh, it was God, it was so parents.
Speaker 5: No, wait record, no, I swear to god she started. No, I don't think let's see maybe I was like thirteen, so I don't think a ton of cell phones.
Speaker 2: I'm sure there was like video, but I video.
Speaker 5: I pray for the love of God that someone if they did start.
Speaker 4: Aplording, No, tag the podcast please, what was the race called?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Absolutely absolutely not.
Speaker 3: Been trying to do some YouTube research right now, right Fingerlakes Races?
Speaker 2: Oh so bad?
Speaker 1: Wait did Jake and Amy record it? No? I don't think that they destroyed the evidence.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: If they did, they stopped recording and deleted and just I just remember.
Speaker 5: Like two steps down, I'm crying and I'm like, oh, I put the mic back.
Speaker 2: And everyone's climbing and I put the mic back in the standard.
Speaker 5: Slinking off the stage of my mom and someone was like, come.
Speaker 1: Here, sweetie.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I've never been more invested in So Bad, So Bad. I thought that was my I thought that was.
Speaker 3: Gonna be my I'm surprised you're still here doing you win?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you win.
Speaker 1: Oh, I can't believe I.
Speaker 3: Would have just got from home and never left the house if that was.
Speaker 2: Me, it was bad.
Speaker 1: Anyways, it's a shock you have any confidence.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 1: I know that you like still were like, I'm going to move to Nashville and make something of myself and be in music. That is so funny. Okay, tell me tell me people's embarrassing moment.
Speaker 2: Okay, we've got some good ones.
Speaker 5: You guys starting all up strong with ship my pants during college finals?
Speaker 3: Oh no, I want to know if it was like a full blown ship or a little shark.
Speaker 2: No, it must have been a full blown ship.
Speaker 5: And did you guys take the finals all to either?
Speaker 1: He didn't take fine college?
Speaker 3: Are you saying you did it? Just surprising at me.
Speaker 5: I'm thinking high school finals, high school final, college finals even that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I took those in the auditorium. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then you have to take the walk. If you ship your pants, you have to take the walk of shame.
Speaker 5: And every way you you smell bad, there's probably a skid mark of sorts humiliating.
Speaker 1: I know what color were the pants, probably white, hopefully brown, hopefully probably brown corduroy. Sorry, is there are there a lot of shitting.
Speaker 3: Your pants in elementary school? There was a but I probably was in second grade. I'll never forget it. He was raising his hand for hours. It felt like no one like she never like answered or called.
Speaker 1: On, just let him sit there, with him.
Speaker 3: Sit there, still held it. And then she called him and he goes. I peed in the chair because he had to go. So he gets up and like the blue chairs with like the little boy I know exactly, it gets up and he's just dripping and I'm right behind him and.
Speaker 4: I just look at the chair and it's just a puddle of pet And.
Speaker 3: It was embarrassed for him. The teacher's fault.
Speaker 1: That is the teacher's fault. And you know what, I don't like the whole Like you only get to go to the bathroom once.
Speaker 4: We all got different bladders. If I got to go, I gotta.
Speaker 1: Go, right, And you don't know if this kid has like IBS that hasn't been diagnosed yet, Like let me go to the freaking bathroom, right, you know?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I felt terrible for him.
Speaker 1: Well could you not have you seen weeds, yes, where she's like the mom. Her mom puts laxative into Isabelle's candy bars because she finds out the mom is hysterical and I can't think of her.
Speaker 2: Name with the black hair.
Speaker 1: No, no, the other one Isabelle. Isabelle's the funny you know, the funny mom who like is married to I haven't seen it since married to Dean. Okay, and she's like, this is the the I'm missed the fucking house ever invented. Like she's so cool. I love her so much. I rewatch one hundred times, probably every single month I restarted. Okay, So Isabelle she finds out she wants her daughter to lose weight, and she's in elementary school and she sees that her daughter's hoarding candy in her room, so she replaces it with laxatives, and cut to Isabelle in class and she's like, miss Handler, I really need to go to the bathroom, and she's like later Isabelle, and she's like, I really need to go now, and it's like the insert of the belly gurgleen, so she goes. She finally goes to the bathroom anyway, cut to the mom and dean and she's like, I put laxative. She's like, you put laxatives in our daughter's room. They call her shit girl. Now cut and Isabelle's in her bedroom. No no, no. Cut to Isabelle in her bedroom and her dad's like, you'll look back and laugh. I had to throw my underwear in the wood. And he's like, that'll be funny in a few years. She's like, the kids call me shit girl. It's so fucked up. Let the kid go to the bathroom. If I find out the ocean needs to go to the bathroom, and the teacher has the once a day.
Speaker 2: Rule, that's insane. They don't do that same.
Speaker 3: Remember when we had to go We had four by four paddles, paddles that we had to walk to the bathroom. And then you go in the bathroom.
Speaker 4: You can't hang them anywhere.
Speaker 3: They were disgusting, horrible.
Speaker 2: How no one got right beyond me, That is disgusting.
Speaker 1: Then you wash your hands and then you pick.
Speaker 4: Up this thing again, floor that everybody peed on.
Speaker 3: Horrible, But you like, yeah, grab that.
Speaker 4: You walk down the hall with it. Thing.
Speaker 3: You feel like an idiot having to peer, like I never want to go to the restroom. Again, this is like for like an idiot totally.
Speaker 7: I was in second grade and our teacher had a rule. It was like five minutes before lunch. It was like the one a day thing, and she wouldn't let me. I peed my pants right before lunch to do the walk of shaved, to go to the bathroom real quick, try to dry it out.
Speaker 1: What do you do? You call your mom to bring you more clothes.
Speaker 7: So thankfully I only lived like a couple of miles, so my parents were home, were able to come and get me new boxers.
Speaker 2: But at that point, the whole class.
Speaker 4: Now I pissed myself.
Speaker 3: Here we are. I think you take the rest of the day off.
Speaker 1: And I live I live in We live in Los Angeles. It's far to get back and forth to a school, like back in Utah five minutes. If I called my mom and needed something or my dad five minutes, I was there here. Maybe it's two thirty traffics kicked in.
Speaker 2: You can't get there.
Speaker 1: You can't get there. That is a pack, your kid's backpack with an extra pair of clothes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think they do that anymore nowadays.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's not crazy town. What else.
Speaker 5: We have a lot of like, ship my pants, ship my pants? Why are we Why are we shitting?
Speaker 3: Why are you sing our pants?
Speaker 2: Is it the food?
Speaker 4: I have sharded once?
Speaker 5: I've never shipped my pants, and everyone's so shocked, and I'm like, how do you ship your pants?
Speaker 3: Do you remember when I played Little League football?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Wait, so I was playing against Cyprus as the Utah dude. Skyline wouldn't let this poor kid into the facilities. He shipped his pants and then proceeded to play the game in his ship pants. And oh yeah, and did he have brown Yeah, so my buddy runs yellow pants, brown ass. I'll show you the video. So my buddy grabs the ball, runs up the middle, he gets hit because he's a big lineman. Yeah, tackles him head on and slides his ass over my buddy's face and everything. Luckily it was like contacts. We had a helmet and face mask. But I could only imagine why the pink guy he probably dealt with smelling sh the game at all. Yeah, we never ran the ball in the middle. Again.
Speaker 1: It was home game, home game, and they wouldn't let this poor kid into the school to use the background.
Speaker 3: Skyline.
Speaker 1: They didn't let me disappointed.
Speaker 2: Any shipped on your friend's face pretty much?
Speaker 3: Well, we deserved it. We didn't let him use our facility, not our did. He didn't ask me how to walk him in.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: And the guy was alignment that showed his pants.
Speaker 3: Big old big boys. Yeah huge.
Speaker 1: That was a five day school.
Speaker 4: I'll get a video, we'll post it.
Speaker 1: We don't need to post it.
Speaker 2: There's probably a lot of ship, though, is that big?
Speaker 1: You've never shirted?
Speaker 5: Never in my life, I feel when they have to ship. I don't love how many of you are shooting yourselves.
Speaker 3: Because sometimes I'm confident in and I shouldn't have been.
Speaker 1: Just once though, it happened to me the one time that I drank that sent tea.
Speaker 5: Right, you ship your pants, but you're home from creation, Yes I was.
Speaker 1: And if you remember correctly, my daughter looks this chocolate. I said, yes, I spilled chocolate. Don't touch it and get out of the bed. And it was teeny, but that that senity because I was always wondering, like, and all my friends are like, I've shouted, I've shouted. I'm like, I don't get how this is happenings.
Speaker 3: You shouldn't have been confident inhole.
Speaker 1: When I can't defend all of y'all, that's beyond. But with this senate, Yeah, I couldn't even move. You had such bad is that what i'd so? It was such bad cramps. But also like everything inside of me was just water, so I couldn't like I couldn't even move without feeling like something was that.
Speaker 3: Room.
Speaker 1: I didn't try to release anything. That's why I'm like, take this senite off the market. This is like not my inside shouldn't feel this way, and I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I shouldn't have to drink it on the toilet for a few days.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you should be drinking this toilet.
Speaker 3: Just in and out.
Speaker 2: And that's the only time you've ever shipped your pants.
Speaker 3: I remember getting that tea for you too.
Speaker 1: Oh no, not jif me. I got it with Tom Schwartz, I Create, they.
Speaker 2: Filmed, They filmed, so you guys, I.
Speaker 3: Thought one from sitting everywhere the other I thought that was one, but that just she had a bad stomach ache.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, this is the one and only time. And it was when I went to Creation. It's on season eleven with Tom Schwartz. He said, should we get this? I drank it, and how I filmed or did anything and didn't ship my pants is wild. The fact that it happened one time in the comfort of my own home, thank god. But I will say, humbling experience.
Speaker 2: If you ship and seen, do you think they would have aired it?
Speaker 1: Joking? Yes, that is why I love to embarrass us, and I'm fine with it. It's real life, you know. But unfortunately, fortunately cameras weren't there.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: So I'm talking about on the podcast something that I could have taken, something I could have taken to my grave. And here I am. And if one person calls me a relatable queen, I will backhand.
Speaker 2: Be she's a relatable queen. Shit yourself.
Speaker 1: I hate that just as much as I hate hard hands.
Speaker 5: We're getting off the shit you guys. Thank you all for your shit submissions. But here's one. Oh have you guys ever done this? Fell off the treadmill at the gym twice?
Speaker 2: Have you ever done it on full speed way?
Speaker 3: Wow? Crazy? Why so my mom calls me on the way into the podcast and she goes, I sent you a story. A twenty two year old girl in Indonesia was on a treadmill on the third floor, shot off of it, flew off the third floor and is now deceive. I know we're laughing, and I'm not laughing at that, but I'm only laughing at the point of like, who's putting a treadmill back out three story windows? Who designed that?
Speaker 1: Well? Also, the speech she was going to fling you out?
Speaker 4: She was.
Speaker 3: She was very dedicated.
Speaker 4: Gotta know your limits, you don't.
Speaker 3: You gotta just seize She's no longer with us from what I know the article I read.
Speaker 5: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: She's no, she's with my dad listening to this podcast.
Speaker 2: Right now, So you're actually what do you mean?
Speaker 3: Horror moment Jim Gore is thrown to her death out of window after she falls off treadmill. That's going too fast. This is the horror moments A gym goer stumbled backwards from a treadmill and plunged to her death from a window by behind her. The twenty two year old was thrown out of the open third or window in a busy gym in Indonesia.
Speaker 2: Okay, so she stumbled back, No, it threw her.
Speaker 3: I mean if you stumbled her. But that's what I'm saying. Do you have to like do you look.
Speaker 1: To be going fast for it to throw you out there?
Speaker 5: Can can you imagine seeing that from like across the way?
Speaker 2: This isn't funny. And I do apologize for last.
Speaker 3: This is why I just want to know the design team and how much they are.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, no, I literally when Easton read this, when Easton told when my mom called, I'll say that, I said, Easton, I don't know that we should talk about this, but now because I'm going to laugh, and not because she died, that's deficit.
Speaker 3: It's horrific, but to her family, prayers out to her, her family and everything.
Speaker 4: It's the treadmill.
Speaker 1: Happen to you. Imagine if that, if I had to go and tell if you did laugh very up, the treadmill shot him out of a say it.
Speaker 2: Say okay, let's do it.
Speaker 5: Try to say it in a way that he's not gonna make you laugh. Okay, So someone says make you someone says, I come.
Speaker 2: Up to you. I go, oh my god, Lola, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: How did Easton die?
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry Easton died. How did it happen?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say he was on a treadmill laughing already and he it was he speaking.
Speaker 3: He thought his legs were longer than they were.
Speaker 1: He lost control, flowing him out the wind.
Speaker 2: This is no way.
Speaker 7: Shout out to my teacher who said and some of the darkest stories. In order to work in this industry, you have to have a life.
Speaker 3: Laugh just to let you know, crying and laughing are in the same emotion. So if you don't laugh, you'll cry. If you don't cray or cry, you'll laugh.
Speaker 1: I love that that makes And that's.
Speaker 4: Why when Dad died, I have to bring it up.
Speaker 3: Because everybody is downstairs by the piano in the open, and I'm the only one up there because nobody wants to see him.
Speaker 4: I walk down and like down the big.
Speaker 3: Stairs where everybody everybody looks up at me just with like, and I go, he still hasn't woken up. I mean, it was just like it's either laugh or cry, and it's like, I got a whole bunch of people, let's make some light and everybody.
Speaker 4: My mo Lisa comes up.
Speaker 1: Don't make light of this right now, Lisa, it's yield serious, yield.
Speaker 3: You gotta find someone funny.
Speaker 1: Easton and Lauren, No, it's pretty damn funny.
Speaker 4: Laughing.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think it's funny. One bet, all right, I can't wait to have anyway. What what are the embarrassing moments that didn't end?
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness, the treadmill from the treadmill, all right, so much shit everywhere, I mean ship all over the hotel bed during anal. I cannot believe I just admitted that, Oh this is embarrassing. My grandpa walked in on me and my boyfriend doing it doggy style, and yikes, I was like seventeen.
Speaker 1: Oh grampies had to see that.
Speaker 2: Grandpa's done doggie style.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you, but grandpa doesn't want to see his grand baby getting de filed, getting filed.
Speaker 3: Tour.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, Oh that's a little dark, my friend.
Speaker 2: Some of you wrote in some dark ones. Oh well no, okayo.
Speaker 1: But people fell off treadmills at the gym and that was embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Yes, that was embarrassing.
Speaker 3: Look up videos of people falling off treadmills.
Speaker 1: There's high hundreds of never get to try, there's just tread we'll shoot third so scary.
Speaker 2: This is funny? What, oh my god, this is funny.
Speaker 5: Watched porn while boyfriend and his friends were in a different room and it played on the speaker in there.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that is hysterical. And can I tell you Dony's ex boyfriend did that. Yes, it was like bluetooth. Yes, oh that happened.
Speaker 3: You got to go to your Apple Music Spotify, play a song beforehand and then see where it's playing.
Speaker 4: You can go get your porn going.
Speaker 1: Oh, disconnect from the bluetooth. Can you imagine too, just like, oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: That is at to the TV. Or she didn't air stream it to the TV.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, she could have been watching it and they could have been too wild.
Speaker 1: It could have gotten real funky and weird. We have time for one moment. Unless that was the funniest.
Speaker 2: Well. I passed out at my chorus concert.
Speaker 5: Back row of the risers fell off in a large purple gown. When you're at the top of the risers to.
Speaker 2: The timber, Oh my god, you're falling way down.
Speaker 1: You have to remember, in the purple gown in the purple.
Speaker 2: So it's like flowing. I'm sure as they're falling, We're sorry.
Speaker 3: Do you remember, yes, Yes, we did the same thing in elementary and she was on the because she was tall, so it like went up like four steps on it, and she was standing and she locked her legs timber. She fell to come.
Speaker 1: And Eastward Elementary was really good at telling us when we had performances that we had to stand through to not lock your knees.
Speaker 2: Uh huh. We all learned the hard way.
Speaker 5: All of us had someone who locked their knees and passed out and passed out.
Speaker 3: She was she was number one. She was six foot one in third grade and she fell off five But you know this, yeah, like a stadium.
Speaker 5: Seating, passing out is so embarrassing. But also when you do it in front of people like.
Speaker 3: Your whole elementary school.
Speaker 5: And especially when you're singing, could you imagine passing out?
Speaker 1: My god, wait, what were you guys singing?
Speaker 4: I can't even remember.
Speaker 3: I was playing violin in heigh or in elementary school with a couple of friends and one was very good advilin.
Speaker 1: Were you guys at home playing the violin?
Speaker 3: This was this was embarrassing moment stood elementary school. Okay, and we're putting on the concert. Me and my other buddy were not good. So we were behind the drapes on one of the side because she didn't want us to see, and she'd come up to us and she'd go, before you guys play every song, remember to lick your.
Speaker 4: Bow to me.
Speaker 3: And because if you lick your bow, it doesn't play.
Speaker 1: So the teacher told you guys to do that. I wish they would have told me. I would do a whole concert the strings.
Speaker 3: We'd lick our bows and then it wouldn't play because like this, saliva would like on the horse hair.
Speaker 1: I love. That's hilarious. I don't know what I appreciate that teacher. She's not here to feed you bullshit that like you can do this. She's let you you cannot do this, and you're not going to bring the rest in the class to it.
Speaker 3: And I didn't know it would play. I just found that out later.
Speaker 1: That is so funny, you guys.
Speaker 2: This was the funniest.
Speaker 5: I've never cried that hard during laughing on this podcast. I did once on this podcast before, but holy shit, and I do apologize for that.
Speaker 2: But here we are. I mean, there's nothing I can.
Speaker 1: Hopefully after this episode, we'll be back for next week, so you know, we hope we stay hopeful every week. Just good enough, Just good enough, and make it by the skin of our teeth. You guys, thank you for listening to another episode of the Give them a bonus episode of the podcast video drops same day. Bonus episodes are every Monday, regular episodes Wednesdays, and videos for those episodes air Fridays on YouTube at nine am specific time. Don't forget to like comments, subscribe all right, love you guys, have a great week. Bye.