Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis durand Elvis Duran's phone tapp?
Speaker 2: All right, Garrett, what's your phone tap? All about?
Speaker 1: Set it up?
Speaker 2: So Sarah wants to play a phone tap on her husband Seth. Now, Sarah knows how much Seth loves this tree in their front yard. It's been there forever and Seth just loves the tree. So she thought it'd be funny. Let's call up Seth and I'll be the bad landscaper doing something to do something to his favorite tree. All right, let's see what happens in Garrett's phone tap.
Speaker 1: Hey, how are you? Hey? Did you start her landscapers today? Now? What I've got some guy here, he came over to do the regular landscaping and he's cutting down the oak tree, cutting it down?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did you you didn't tell him to do that? No? No, pop him? Okay, I mean he's in the middle of it. Now I'll go over there, go in there and go on and stop him right now? Okay, thanks, yes, yeah, no, I have I have my husband on the phone, and we don't want you to cut down the tree. What we don't want you to cut down the tree?
Speaker 2: Cut down the tree?
Speaker 1: Don't don't stop, stop cutting, stop cutting. Put him on the phone. Some people put down the phone. My husband, he don't, don't cut down the tree, stop cutting it down. Hello, Yeah, what are you doing, Bud?
Speaker 2: Who is this?
Speaker 1: This is a homeowner?
Speaker 2: Oh Seth?
Speaker 1: Hello? Hi?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, send over by Steve. He said to come to the lawn, and I'm pretty sure he had a feeling you were going to ask him to cut down the tree. So I just went ahead and started to cut it down.
Speaker 1: My grandfather planted that tree after his first date with my grandmother.
Speaker 2: All right, that tree has been in the backyard of this family home for generation. Okay, so yeah, no, it looks pretty old. So I just figured to take it down now before you asked us to do it. So that's no big problem wrong.
Speaker 1: With the tree. There's no reason to take the tree down.
Speaker 2: Well, I just had a feeling that, you know, maybe eventually soon you might say, hey, once you take down the tree. I had nothing going on today.
Speaker 1: No, no, but could you put back what you've done?
Speaker 2: Or no? What I could do is I mean, if you really want a tree, I can I can put a new tree there, and if you.
Speaker 1: Want I don't want a new tree. I want this my family tree. You can't replace the tree.
Speaker 2: Well I could. I could get my grandfather to come over and help plant the tree if it just if you need a little backstory for that.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you're trying to be a smart ass or what. But get the off my lawn. I'm calling the cop.
Speaker 2: No need to do that. This is only my first day on the job here, all right, I don't need any trouble like that. I'm gonna go finish the job, okay, and get out.
Speaker 1: No, you don't. Don't finish the job.
Speaker 2: Hey, he's all good. I'm gonna get finishing up on the tree. Hello.
Speaker 1: I thought you didn't want the tree chopped down. I don't want the tree chopped down. I don't know what's wrong with this guy. You won't listen to me. You do whatever it takes to keep her from cutting down the tree. You know it's dangerous. The hands. Well you you want to what do you want all? It looks like he's getting in the truck. It looks like he's done. Don't let it, guys, don't let him get in the truck. Don't let him leave. Now you want block, I want the truck sir Peisi, tell me don't the truck if you have to, We don't want you to go yet.
Speaker 2: When I gotta get out of here, I got I got things to do, Okay, I'll be back.
Speaker 1: To make sure to visit Jo Pho. This is not what you were asked to do. I need somebody up in ninety four. There's some maniac to.
Speaker 2: Come down a family tree in my back yard is not authorized.
Speaker 1: Garrett, Gary, he's on the phones across said, Seth, you're still there, buddy, the top on the way. I mean, I'm getting I'm getting him on the phone right now, Seth.
Speaker 2: My name is actually Garret from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show. And you just got phone taxs.
Speaker 1: I was talking to the police right now Elvis Duran's phone time. This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participace the Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran and then we'll Morning Show