Speaker 1: All right, Leonard Skinner, simple man. That can only be one thing. I mean one thing on this radio program, and that is all things simple Man, self proclaimed all things Bill O'Reilly, all things Bill O'Reilly at billoreilly dot com, including is new number one New York Times bestseller Confronting the presidents no spin assessments from Washington to Biden, mister O'Reilly said, not only are you at irmable, deplorable, and a bitter American that clings to God, your guns, your bible's your religion. Although I'm not sure you're the big Second Amendment guy that I am, but you're just a piece of garbage. Just in case you didn't know, I wanted to tell you that before we got the interview started.
Speaker 2: You know, this is how I see that comment from President Biden. He doesn't know what he's saying. That's not making an excuse for him, but he really doesn't know in the moment unless he's reading words, and even then he doesn't really know. But I hold Vice President Harris accountable for misleading the American public about Biden's condition, and I think this illustration yesterday reinforces the importance of that point. So when the Vice President gets out in front of the White House and says, I will never lie to you. I will always be honest, which she didn't last night. And then when asked point blank, when did you know that President Biden's mental state was diminished? Said it wasn't diminished. He's fine, And then in a body of her speech, right after she says last night, I'm not going to always be honest, she says Trump wants to ban abortion nationwide's flat out falls. So it is apparent to me and I think most of your listening audience that Kamala Harris has something in common with Joe Biden. They will both say anything, Biden because he doesn't know what he's saying much of the time, and Harris because that's who she is. She'll say anything to get elected. Is that analysis coagent?
Speaker 1: It is extremely cogent, But I think it goes even deeper than that. I think I hold Kamala Harris responsible with this closing narrative, especially in light of who would be assassins and Donald Trump nearly being a assassinated within a millimeter of this fascist Nazi rhetoric that he's used the fascist line herself for running mate has used the Nazi line himself and made Nazi comparisons. Their surrogates are making these analogies all over the place. The lies about transitory inflation and the border being secure. We can go through the lies blaming the border crisis last night, as she did on Donald Trump was laughable, or that he wants a national abortion ban, or that it's Project twenty five. These are just outright lies, mister O'Reilly, and I don't like being lied to, especially by somebody that says they'll never lie.
Speaker 2: To me, you know. But apart from the policy, I think it's a stronger case that she is essentially not an honest person. Kamala Harris. When you see Befo, everyone sees the diminishment, and in Biden everyone has to see it.
Speaker 1: Well, you just focused on the one thing, because I think it's bigger than that. I think, in this environment, to go out there and compare a presidential candidate to Hitler and to Mussolini in Stalin in some cases, and in light of Iranian assassination squads that we know are in the country, it is not only morally repugnant, it is reckless, It is dangerous, it is it's unforgivable to me. And frankly, everybody knows there's crazy people in this world. Are they going to think that they're doing God's will by taking out the embodiment of evil? Because of what the every prominent Democrat is now.
Speaker 2: Echoing, I'm a simple man. You build me that way, and it's accurate. So Maya Nle's is always as topped with the irrefutable. And since the average American voters concentration span is about two minutes, they're not going to delve into policy the way you and I do. But they can see what Biden has done and they can hear that Harris says there's nothing wrong with him. You don't make a stronger case than that, Hannitie. That's the strongest case you can possibly make that this is not an honest woman.
Speaker 1: But it's deeper than that. Last night she went through a series of lies and it's gone pretty much unchecked by the state run media mob, just like her radical positions on mandatory gun buybacks and fracking bands and offshore drilling bands and the New Green Deal and the elimination of the filibuster, and her radical border policies including free taxpayer funded sex change operations and amnesty, her statements in the summer of twenty twenty, her support of a bail fund, and rioters won't stop, shouldn't stop. You know, there are a lot of lies told there last night, Bill, So I think cumulative, cumulatively, we've got to look at it, and we've got to inform our listeners, which are more informed than the average bears, if you will, including myself already.
Speaker 2: No, my analysis is based upon irrefutable, not any policy at all. And that's what I did in confronting the prisons. I brought it down to who is this man? Who is he? Who is this woman?
Speaker 1: Kamala Harris, Let's not get too destructive, to distracted, and we're kind of going around in a circle, and I want to have too much ground I want to cover with you. Okay, let's talk about the state of the campaign. It is election day in America, because if there's voting going on anywhere, it's election day. And however, six days from today the polls will close and the vote counting will begin. How will that end?
Speaker 2: I'm making my prediction tomorrow Halloween, because it's certainly appropriate. On that day is the most insane politicians.
Speaker 1: Tho, O'Reilly. You cannot do that to my audience, But you cannot come on this program that means as friendly as I am to you and as many cupcake interviews as I've given you, and withhold this information to tomorrow. Oh how is this going to end? In your view?
Speaker 2: There is a reason you're a little bit loquacious today, Hannie Man. You know word of the day loquacious. There's a reason I'm holding my prediction for Halloween. Number one, it's appropriate day. And number two, I'm doing research and the research is not complete. Here is the research how many Americans have shifted their registration to the Republican Party in the seven swing states. I'm eighty percent finished with the research that will which which.
Speaker 1: I already have the data. For example, it's nearly eight hundred thousand in Pennsylvania Republican plus eight hundred What else would you like to know? What state are you missing?
Speaker 2: Miss? The new data coming in and we're updating it every day on the registration forms. So when I have one hundred percent of it, which I will this evening, then I'm going to base my prediction on that. And the reason is that if you change your resume your registration to a party. No matter what party it is, you're ninety percent assured to vote for that party top ticket, and this bodes well for GOP senate and congressional candidates as well. My opinion is that Trump is going to win, but opinions are not predictions. I base my opinion on at List Polling. Atlas it was the most accurate polling place in twenty twenty. It's actually a Brazilian company. They don't have any dog in the hunt. To use the cliche, They're brilliant on their analytics. Just put out a Paul yesterday. You can get it on Real Clear Politics. They've got Trump up in six of the seven swing states and winning by two nationwide. I think may win the popular vote. And the reason I say that, despite California, New York, and Illinois is I don't believe one hundred and fifty million Americans are going to vote this time as they did in twenty. I think it's going to be more like one hundred and twenty million. And some of those who voted against Trump because they hated Trump are suffering so much in the marketplace with high prices, they're going to switch their votes because they are Kamala Harris is not put forth anything to get inflation under control, not one thing. So that's my opinion. That's what my opinion is based on. That Trump will win. But I will have the official prediction tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Okay, you answered my question. Your prediction is not going to change tomorrow. I'm sorry to burst your bubble and make it a little anti climatic because that analysis is dead on accurate and atlas.
Speaker 2: And for not giving you what you wanted. When I'm an.
Speaker 1: I got what I wanted. You already answered the question. I got it out of you. I did to you what you like to do to everyone you interview.
Speaker 2: You clawded out of me.
Speaker 1: But this is not a cup gig interview. I am worried about the division in the country, and I'm maybe people that hear Hannity that you know I'm obviously a very outspoken conservative. I'm very outspoken in favor of Trump winning this election. I don't hide my opinions. I'm a talk show host, uh and I'm honest about who I am. I'm a member of the press, and I do straight news when I have to. I do investigative reporting when I have to. I give opinion, but I'm upfront about it. We do culture, we do sports, we do it all well like a full news paper. And I think many in our business claim to be objective journalists and they're not. They're talk show hosts like me. They give opinion, but they just refuse to acknowledge who they are. And what is so frustrating Bill, We've gotten to the end of this campaign, and I predicted we would get here is the medium mob, as I call them, state run media mob. They have not done their job. And Kamala, in her own words, that list, I won't regurgitate it that I have been playing in her in her own words. The positions are stated positions. They have never checked her on most of them. And that to me is it's not just a dereliction of duty. It is a purposeful dereliction of duty, and it is a campaign contribution on their behalf. If they were honest about it, I could respect it. But they're not.
Speaker 2: You want to my irony, I know you're big one. Here's the ironic part of all this. Because of the media's hatred toward Donald Trump, which drives all of its coverage. Now the media has destroyed itself. It's never coming back, it can never regain credibility. It's like the Washington Post and the LA Times not endorsing. The reason they're not endorsing is because both organizations are losing tens of millions of dollars. They're going to go out of business. They are desperate to try to convince some moderate conservative people to read their product, which is never going to happen. All three network news divisions are in disarray. I mean disarray. I work for two of them. I know the case.
Speaker 1: Did you see the Media Research Center study that seventy eight percent of coverage of Kamala is positive and eighty five percent or eighty six percent is negative on Trumps? That those are the three networks, And then you see the Las USA Today Washington Post won't endorse Jeff Bezos rights that it's time for the trust in the media is at an all time low. That's why he made that decision.
Speaker 2: So isn't it ironic that the guy they hate, the guy they want to put out of business and worse, is the guy who ultimately will destroy them.
Speaker 1: That's an interesting point of view.
Speaker 2: Explain because all of this was driven and it started with Jeff Zucker and CNN by a personal embarrassment that Trump got the nomination in twenty sixteen and defeated Hillary Clinton. Remember you and I were covering this. They were laughing at Trump. There a gon is no way you're going to beat Hillary Clinton. They were so embarrassed, and ideologically they line up with the Democratic Party. I don't know if they're as progressive as the party is now, which is off the chart. But they were so angry about Trump showing them up in sixteen they devoted all their resources in trying to cripple him going forward, and therefore the coverage was blatantly dishonest and unfair. Even today, the Associated Press headlines of the two speeches, one in the Garden and one last night with Kamala is a disgrace. And then the Associated Press is never going to come back from it. So Trump passively, he didn't do anything actively, But because Trump is Trump, he has led the corporate media into the abyss. And what is going to take its place are independent voices that people trust. Aren't that many of them around. But I'm doing pretty damn well, as you know, and that is what's going to be the future, not the CBS Evening News, not Good Morning America, not the late night comedians. They all destroyed themselves over Trump.
Speaker 1: Pretty amazing. I don't disagree with a lot of what you're saying, mister O'Reilly. By the time we reconvene at this time next week, we will be discussing election results and whether we whether or not we have a declared winner. I can only hope and pray, Bill O'Reilly, thank you all things, O'reillybilloreilly dot com twenty five to the top of the hour, eight hundred and ninety four one sean, if you want to be a part of the program. One week from today, we will be discussing election results. In the meantime, it is election day in America, with early voting going on in many states. It's stopping now in some states as well. For all the information you might want need, just go to Hannity dot com. We have it as a public service. Some states. You can even register day off, meaning on election day itself and winter early voting starts and stops. You just go to Hannity dot com for all that information. We have the Kamala files. It's not too late deputizing all of you. You can share it as a public service with your friends, your family, your coworkers, your neighbors. Put it on social media. Remind people before they vote of how radical and extreme her policies stated positions are the same with tim Mals. Listen, if you're in the market, you got to pay attention to this. For a rifle, a shotgun, a revolver, you've got to go to my friends at Henry Repeating Arms. Now, the quality of craftsmanship is second to none, old school meeting modern day technology resulting in buttery smooth action that makes every one of my Henry's a pleasure to shoot. Every one of my Henry's accurate right out of the box. They're all reliable ever since. Now. If you want to learn about these this incredible line of firearms, go to HENRYUSA dot com. Is over two hundred of them and you'll get a free catalog, free decals, and a list of dealers where you are, and it showcases they're made in American firearms. And you know what, you get a free newsletter on top of it. Henry's are backed by a lifetime warranty. That's how that that is how confident they are in the quality of their products. They have one hundred percent satisfaction guarantee made in America or they're not going to be made at all. And if you have any questions their award winning customer service department. They're there to make you happy. Go to Henry USA one word HENRYUSA dot com, get their free catalog, free decals, listed dealers where you are and learn more about this great American company HENRYUSA dot com. We're just talking about this with the all things simple man Bill O'Reilly about the lies of Kamala Harris and what she told last night. It was it was it just demagogging at its worse, and it is you know, this is what this campaign has descended into. The sad reality is nobody in the state run media mob that loves to fact check in real time anything Trump ever says or does. They have ignored it. They don't care. They want her to win at all costs, but we well will do their job for them as usual.
Speaker 3: Listen, I will always tell you the truth, even if it is difficult to hear.
Speaker 4: What you call the border secure.
Speaker 5: The border is secure.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have two nine people across this border for the first time ever. You're confident this border secure.
Speaker 6: We have a secure border. I will always tell you the truth that last month our economy had zero percent inflation. It is clear that our nation is making progress. All that, ladies and gentlemen and everyone else, that is called Bidenomics. That is called Bidenomics, and we are very proud of bidonomics.
Speaker 5: I will always tell you the truth.
Speaker 7: I spent a whole lot of time with our president, be it in the Oval office or the situation room, and in other places, and I can tell you, as I just mentioned, not only is he absolutely authoritative in rooms around the globe, but in the Oval office meeting with members of Congress.
Speaker 5: We will make every.
Speaker 8: Single solitary person eligible for what I've been able to do with the with the COVID, I should be with dealing with everything we have to do with.
Speaker 5: If we finally beat medicare, I will always tell you the truth.
Speaker 6: For working families, we have reduced heating and electricity bills, so folks have more money in their pocket to buy things like school supplies, replace the dishwasher, take a family vacation.
Speaker 5: I will always tell you the truth.
Speaker 1: In the ads he's saying that you know Kamala Harris wants to spend tax pays money for sex changes in jails.
Speaker 7: He has tens of millions of dollars trying to hit me with a bunch of disinformation and misinformation on it.
Speaker 4: They were standing in the way of surgery for prisoners. For prisoners, I work behind the scenes to not only make sure that that transgender woman got the services she was deserving, so that every transgender inmate in the prison system would have access to the medical care that they desire to need.
Speaker 3: I will always tell you the truth, even if it is difficult to.
Speaker 1: Hear, unbelievable. Let's get to our busy phones, the very important state of Georgia. We check in with Peyton. Peyton, you're on the Sean Hannity Show. Glad you're with us, sir. How are you, hey, Sean?
Speaker 4: How you doing?
Speaker 1: I'm good? How are you?
Speaker 9: I'm all right?
Speaker 10: So I wanted to come on here.
Speaker 9: I'm twenty two years old. I've lived in Stay that George of my entire life.
Speaker 1: Oh well, hang on a second, you're twenty two years old. I have a quiz for you. What does Kamala Harris think of you? Do you know?
Speaker 2: Yes, sir?
Speaker 10: She said?
Speaker 9: The generation eighteen through twenty four is stupid. I know that, sir.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, let me play that for everybody else and then we'll get right back to you.
Speaker 6: What's the other thing we know about this population? And it's a specific phase of life. Remember, age is more than a chronological fact. What else do we know about this population eighteenth through twenty four?
Speaker 5: They are stupid.
Speaker 6: That is why we put them in dormitories and they have a resident assistant.
Speaker 4: They make really bad decisions.
Speaker 1: The only dumb decision they can make, and the only thing that would make them stupid is to vote for somebody that calls them stupid. Because I actually believe people your age are quite intelligent. And we're glad you called Peyton. I won't to interrupt you.
Speaker 9: Again, Yes, sir, I agree. I believe, in my opinion, you could disagree with me that this generation eighteen four I believe is the most impactful generation when it comes into this election.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it certainly can be, and I just hope. I don't know what percentage of people your age are paying attention to politics. Younger people tend not to be as involved in politics. Other people, you know, get caught up in the moment that you know, we're sending kids to schools where they're indoctrinated. They're not educated anymore. And I can't tell you the experiences that I hear from my that I heard from my own kids and from their friends. It's unbelievable, the indoctrination. But the fact that you're young, twenty two, you remind me of myself. I was obsessed with politics and radio, you know, all throughout my teenage years, and I couldn't wait to vote when I was eighteen, and the first vote I ever cast was for Ronald Reagan, and I'm proud of that. To this day, I haven't missed a presidential election since. We love our friend and Georgia Peyton, please lead an army of informed voters like yourself and take them to the polls and have a great time doing it and have a fun time.
Speaker 9: All right, you two, you have a good day.
Speaker 1: Okay, an army. I'm not talking about an army. I'm trying of bringing a big crowd. Are you crazy lunatic liberals out there that would misinterpret that on purpose? Let's say hi to George Is in my home state of Florida. George, how are you glad you.
Speaker 10: Called sir, Hey, sarn, how are you doing? My friend? Hey, I want to give you some hope. You said yesterday that journalism was dead.
Speaker 1: And it is.
Speaker 10: I humbly disagree. It's the legs. It's the legacy media that is dying. The Biden and Trump debate, people saw that and on the legacy media telling everybody that that Biden was fine and eighty percent into the country. I saw what you and I saw and they say, okay, if the if, this legacy media, the mainstream media, NBC, NBC, all the alphabets are lying. What else are they lying to me? And so they're looking for the news somewhere else. Rush I taught the Rush Limbaugh back in twenty seventy. He told me media is a battle of battleground It's a battle every day, just like electoral politics is. And with Elon Musk coming basically Elon Musk buying Twitter was just like August first, nineteen eighty eight, when when Rush Limbaugh started the Conservative radio and there was a full of a first assault on this monopoly of the news. And Rush said that having a monopoly on the news give you, gives you the abority and do two things gives you what your report and walk to ignore. And this altern native media reported what the mainstream media ignored. And this full fledged alternate media has come under attacks in the last four or five years with with with Lance Twitter, you being on Fox in your radio station, and Jill Rogan's podcast. We have a full sledge or turnative media now. And what this, what this full fledge of media has done, has awakened the American people that were no would not be represented the legacy media, and that's given them strength in boldness to go out and talk to their family members over the kitchen table. So there is hope. We just got to put them through this tape and through this selection. And I my sphere of influences in Florida, which I'm not taking like you said. And now, for granted, I'm already early voted. I'm telling everybody to vote. But my other families in South Carolina, I sent them pulling into where they're not putting in town on the two day to fifth where they can vote, where they can vote. They've already voted. And I have other family up in Atlanta, you know, and they're one of those one of the key areas and although they don't agree politically with me, they are saying that basically they're not voting for the Democrats this time around because they're basically into homelessness and drug addiction. They're advocate and they know that.
Speaker 1: Let me address your point, so because I don't want to get to too a far away from your original point, which was very important, and maybe I need to be a little more specific, and you're probably right, I could be a little bit more articulate in what I'm saying when I say journalism was dead. I first declared that in No. Seven and eight, and it got some angry comments by the left, but I just don't care what they think or say. I mean, it's meaningless to me. But you're right, traditional media, legacy media is dead and in many ways, and we absolutely I'd love to hear Russia's voice today. He is a voice that has dearly missed, a great patriot that he was, and a real pioneer in this industry that I love, which is talk radio and which spawned something like Fox News. And what has happened and the timing in my life, I feel like I've been so blessed because I've been on the ground floor of this transformation of alternative media. But I was on the ground floor in talk radio. My first year in talk radio was nineteen eighty seven. That was a year before Rush, you know, hit the scene. And I remember I heard about him in a college radio station and somebody said, you got to listen to this guy. He's hilarious and he's great, and he was and he you know, nobody will ever be as good as Rush. And I said it at the time when he passed, and I say it now. And when Fox News went on the air, I remember I was a local radio host in Atlanta and I left there and I remember people saying Fox News, you know, they had no idea what I was talking about, and thought I was making the biggest career mistake in my life. But I believed in the vision. And look what Fox News, in so many ways has been able to do the legacy media. Traditional media ignored half the country and Fox doesn't. Now, there are other voices on the Fox News that I don't agree with, but they've kind of stuck to their original credo, which is fair and balanced, and they offer both sides, but they do allow a voice like mine, a conservative voice, and I'm never told what to say, and I've had the freedom to be myself to the best of my ability, and I'm grateful for that, and I'm grateful to all the view that have made that possible. So I stand corrected. Actually by you. I think you are being far more specific in your analysis, and I should be more specific because you're a dead on accurate.
Speaker 10: Well, well, thank you. I mean there rush also, I mean he still has the answers. I mean, he says when basically that having a full fledged alternative media not only exposes the mainstream media's bias but their agenda.
Speaker 1: Just look at it.
Speaker 10: Look at all these October surprises that were supposed to happen with it, but they they were able to they were able to show that it was this media manipulation, even this this thing that's just happened that last night, which by the way, that comedian talked about the island of Puerto Rico, not the Puerto Rico people, and he talked about the garbage that was there left over by the Biden administration or the corrupt people that are not cleaning up the island. I mean, you see garbage, you call it what it is.
Speaker 1: Well, the Democrats are the ones that are saying fascist, racist, and the ones calling people garbage and Trump supporters garbage. Look, I'm gonna run. I missed. Tell me if you like my Russi impression. Sean Hannity would be nothing without me. John Hannity dented the golden EIB microphone. Any good or no?
Speaker 10: I thought it was good. If I was If I didn't, I was talking to you and I was in the dark, and I.
Speaker 1: Heard that, well, the quick rush story, because we're coming up on a break. When I got to New York to work for Fox, I started working at a big legacy station in New York. I'm now on the other station, other legacy station in New York, a w R, which I'm very proud to be a part of. And I got there. But anyway, Russia's phone lines were on the same phone bank as my show, and his studio was adjacent to my studio, and people would call at all hours of the night. My first ship for one year was eleven at nine till two in the morning, and I used to I'll take calls and I'd say, you're on the EIB network, and people would think that rush megadidos and they started talking to me until one of Russia's producers caught on to what I was doing. They really pissed off. I called Russia, said I'm so sorry, and he laughed. He goes, I wish I'd thought of it. He got a great sense of humor. He was great anyway, Thank you, my friend, and I stand corrected. Quick break right back will continue. The final hour of the Sean Hannity Show was up next. Hang on for Sean's conservative solutions.