Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you than your.
Speaker 2: On air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 1: All right, Seacrest, Tania barely making it back from the bathroom. O. Our toilet is under renovation, refurb construction, so we've got to borrow from the station's down the hall here at the iHeartMedia Center. It's you know, when songs are these days two minutes. This is a difficult task.
Speaker 3: You couldn't help me out and giving me one more song there?
Speaker 2: Nope, no, we guys stay on on time.
Speaker 1: We're on schedule. I don't know what you know about the weirdest thing works, but it's very Yeah, so thank you, uh Valentine Ellen, whoever's bathroom you were using there? I ran in case you come back in there and it's a problem.
Speaker 2: You sprinted to hear the song fading.
Speaker 4: I started.
Speaker 3: I literally was like sprinting.
Speaker 2: My arms were like, do you know what I open to me? This morning?
Speaker 3: Security even looked at me like it was yes.
Speaker 2: They have asked me about you a few times this month. I had to bring this in Vizine.
Speaker 1: Why well, I picked up the tiniest size the covenience store because I have liquid soap and this this morning I have my coffee and I put my palm too close to the dispenser and I mashed the top of it and it sprayed directly, straight line, like a laser gun into my eye.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it looks a little red because it burns. There's like a film over your eye.
Speaker 1: Team, I had to go. It sent me back seven minutes and then you gotta go. But I don't know. It's soap in your eye. Has never gotten easier to him.
Speaker 2: No, And that happened to me the other day too.
Speaker 5: In the shower, my face wash got in my eye and I was like, oh my gosh, and it just burns for like a solid thirty minutes afterwards.
Speaker 1: I also have some suntan lotion that is white and I just spray it on my face. I show you pictures of that because it looks like paint on the face, and the pictures now I have to find them. How do you search for that? Could you actually search for the.
Speaker 3: You pay type and sunscreen in your photos?
Speaker 2: Really? Yeah? Maybe yeah, your face or your own face sunscreen.
Speaker 1: Let's see if it comes up soun anyway that gets in sun belt, sunset, just screen. I understand that gets sun chokes, that gets in my eyes the sunscreen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, eyes are very very sensitive.
Speaker 6: You got to be.
Speaker 1: Exactly who knew you know, a lot of parts of the body are sensitive. Nobody tells USTI we learn. Yeah, face ninety four pictures of.
Speaker 3: Face, every picture. But it'll be if it was it recent, it'll pop up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it doesn't pop up if this.
Speaker 1: Is my but if it's not your algorithm, white cream, I have December twenty eighteen that popped up.
Speaker 3: On my Oh my gosh, Yes, this is right type in.
Speaker 2: White creamcently recently, white cream, white cream.
Speaker 3: Try that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm telling you the phone's really smart.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Fine, Kazek's spread came up.
Speaker 2: I can't find I have to look for anyway. Hi, ain't good morning? Here we are? What do we say at iHeartRadio? Guarantee guaranteed human.
Speaker 1: There you go that that right there, that last two minutes, guaranteed human. Now, if you are up and you're going to get gas in the next ten or fifteen minutes in Santa Clarita, look for the kiss vehicle.
Speaker 2: Ronnie is there with it.
Speaker 1: He's picking a gas station in Santa Clarita, and he's going to walk up to somebody and buy their gas. So if that's you, that's him. You know what I'm saying, that's what we're doing, that's what's happening. If something like that, strange, unconventional is happening, that's Ronnie. So you know, living in LA sometimes, even though you know celebrity stars live in LA you're so surprised.
Speaker 2: When you see them actually out in the wild. Yeah. I'll never forget the first star. I was eighteen years old.
Speaker 1: I was on the four h five with my girlfriend at the time and her dad, Courtney Yeah and her dad yeah. And so we were driving on the four h five and we looked over and we saw Wheezy from the Jeffersons, Isabelle Sanford. That was a big deal. Wheezy Isabelle Sandford.
Speaker 2: It's exciting.
Speaker 1: You can't believe it. There you are in a car and there she is in the car of all the people, in all the moments on all the planet, you're on the same freeway.
Speaker 2: So you had a Wheezy moment, huh Sicany Well.
Speaker 5: Yes, and no, I knew I was going to meet her, and so I was anticipating, like, what am I going to say to Sandra Bullock when I do meet her?
Speaker 2: Because I Sandra Bullock. Yes, the movie star.
Speaker 5: Okay, the movie star Sandra Bullock. So I hosted this screening for Practical Magic. You remember the movie from like nineteen ninety six or whatever with Practical So Sandra bull like Nicole Kidman. So they're coming out with Practical Magic too, which is going to be out September tenth. So we're at the Grove and the whole theater doesn't know that the stars are there, and so we're gonna like bring them in and have midnight Margarita's and it's this whole cute event. So when I go to meet the girls before we go into the theater, Sandra comes up to me and goes, sisany.
Speaker 2: I have been wanting to meet you all these years. I listened to.
Speaker 5: Kiss I was like blushing Ryan my face. I could feel my face turning. Which I knows your name, like she knows my name, she knows our show, she listens with her kids, she loves Ryan's roses. She is like obsessed, and I was literally lost for words. I'm like, no, I should be telling you this, like I love you. So, Sandra Bullock, I will forever love you because you're a fan of our show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I love you too by proxy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And even if you listen to another station, I would love you.
Speaker 2: I know, I love your work. And she's always been very kind. In the moments that I've seen her, she was so kind and so just genuine, genuine.
Speaker 7: She used to go to a coffee shop in Orange County that I used to work at, and she was like a drive through and everybody that were I never gave her her coffee, but everybody that worked there said that she was like super super super.
Speaker 3: Super kind and super generous.
Speaker 2: She's just too nice. What was her order?
Speaker 3: I don't remember.
Speaker 2: People say that about you to me.
Speaker 1: By the way, Tanya really mm hmm. Everywhere I go people say I met Tanya.
Speaker 3: I feel like he's yanking my chap.
Speaker 2: Everywhere I go.
Speaker 1: But sometimes when I have been somewhere before that you've been to, people say, oh my gosh, we're friends with Tanya. Like the place where I went to go work out love Tanya.
Speaker 3: Oh that's so nice.
Speaker 2: You know the woman I'm talking about? Yes, Yes, what's her name?
Speaker 7: Sophie Isy Easy.
Speaker 2: Easy was raving about you. She's the best. We love her. Love that now.
Speaker 1: At closing time, she never she stays trying to close up a linger anyway, Sandy Bullock, bird Box, Speed Gravity, where do you want me to begin?
Speaker 2: Exactly?
Speaker 5: And we should have her on the show asap so she can talk about practical massage.
Speaker 2: I know, well, maybe it's early for her, but we love you. You think she.
Speaker 1: Sleeps in to start the lake House, No chance, she's up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's up. She's an early riser two weeks.
Speaker 2: Notice you know that's Sandra Book Anyway, that's awesome. I'm glad. That's fun to do that and have those moments.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we free gas coming up right now with Ronnie. Ronnie's out now, Ronnie, just so people can identify you and know that you're there for free guys.
Speaker 2: Are we in a Kiss branded vehicle?
Speaker 6: Yes, we have our Kiss vehicle here. It makes it super easy to spot us, Like we are parked right out front of the gas station.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's the vehicle in an suv?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a Kiss. It's like a chevro Let Kiss car. It's super big and it has all the you know, the colors, purple pink, it's very easy to swap.
Speaker 1: Now, before we get into the free gas, the comments around here in the studio this morning before you left in that kiss of a vehicle. We're about your fragrance. Do you combine two fragrances to make the Ronnie scent?
Speaker 6: I do. I love that people know I know good, and that my scent trails when I leave the room. It really does make me happy. But I do combine two cents Valentino roma, so the men's one, and then I do Kai Ali and it's like juicy apple. I think it's called that's a women's fragrance, and it gives you the perfect scent combination, like literally you have around.
Speaker 2: I balance, I honestly, I agree.
Speaker 1: I combine rose in sandalwood, two different fragrances, but I combine them from my scent.
Speaker 3: I thought you had was sallium and something else.
Speaker 1: And he hasn't born that for chapters ago, Oh my gosh. Sometimes you should listen to kiss.
Speaker 2: I know, I'm surprised you didn't know that. Okay, Ronnie, let's get to it. Free gas this morning? Who you got?
Speaker 6: I got Hi May right here. He's from Santa Clarita. He's actually getting ready to go to work, and he is actually so excited here he.
Speaker 2: Is Hello, good morning, Hi, May, It's Ryan Seacrest. How are you. I'm doing great? How are you good? Where do you work? Hime?
Speaker 6: I work for the construction for a construction company called Jak Drywall Construction.
Speaker 2: Copy that. How long is your day today?
Speaker 6: A nice nine to five?
Speaker 2: But then I got a double.
Speaker 6: And go over to the crypto for some security work as well.
Speaker 1: So that's so your day is long with the two ships, long day. We're going to take care of your gas for you this morning. Did he tell you that?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 6: No, I just got that surprise right now.
Speaker 1: Perfect, So we're gonna set you up with free gas this morning. Take care of what are you driving?
Speaker 6: Driving a camera?
Speaker 2: Nice and kind, reliable two thousand and four cameras. Now, be honest.
Speaker 1: Do you smell anything like a juicy apple while we're talking here?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That's his Ronnie Wharre's a combination of Valentino Roma cologne and juicy apple.
Speaker 2: Oh really, I can go get him my.
Speaker 1: Little wist, give it a walk exactly. Well, listen, I mate, We appreciate you coming on with us. Enjoy your free gas and good luck. We have two shifts today.
Speaker 2: Okay, bro, thank you so much.
Speaker 6: Take care guys, you got it.
Speaker 2: I'm back. I love his energy.
Speaker 6: No, he's so sweet. Way were you telling him to smell me?
Speaker 2: Yes, you can sell me.
Speaker 6: I just smell good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he likes it. He's got a long day to day. Let him borrow a good scent, I.
Speaker 6: Know, and you know sometimes I carry some in my pocket. I just don't have it with me right now. It's in my backpacket.
Speaker 1: Well for future stops. Now we know he's gonna have it that it's s free gas. There you go, all right, Ronnie, thank you so much for coming on. We'll see it a little bit. He's going to be out this morning live with more free gas than Santa Clarita.
Speaker 6: Ronnie, chuck you guys later.
Speaker 1: If I'm waiting for his big sign off, I'm Ronnie on the streets and that's your gas on Kiss FM tonight at Crypto.
Speaker 2: He's security for K pop artists NCT one two seven. Fyi, that's a big show.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: The psychological tendency we all have based on our name and the quote of the day.
Speaker 2: Next Okay's Kiss FM.
Speaker 1: We got a quote of the day and also listen to this So I saw it, it struck me and I want to share it.
Speaker 2: With you.
Speaker 1: It's very interesting because it's psychological and we don't know that we're doing it, most of us when we're shopping or dating, and that is did you know that we as humans we prefer names that start with our own initials?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Why they say most people prefer brand names that start with their own initials, and that we're more likely to marry others who share our first or last initial.
Speaker 2: I did, okay, which initial are RAT? But that's okay. I did not. I have a very good friend r S. But I do.
Speaker 5: I know what you mean because I like Victoria's Secrets sometimes because it's like the V and the S and they put it like the little logo like their clothes, and it's technically my initials.
Speaker 7: Like SB, and I like Tom's, like Tom's. I like Tom's and I think I like Tom.
Speaker 3: I'm a Tom lover.
Speaker 1: This checks out, Okay, probably proved it out this morning on the Toms I.
Speaker 2: Love Tom times.
Speaker 1: Oh to today's quote, there's a beginning, middle, and end.
Speaker 2: To every emotion.
Speaker 1: Get through it, get through it time, Tom Hanks one said time this too shall pass time just wait.
Speaker 2: Time. I saw it in my Instagram feed. He was talking about time. Wait, what was he talking about? Time? It will make things pass and things get better with time. Just be patient.
Speaker 1: It's fine, It's kiss fam, good morning.
Speaker 2: Kanie folded almost seven. So this is a dilemma. Listen to this.
Speaker 1: It was her birthday yesterday and her exes, mom and sister both reached out to wish her happy birthday.
Speaker 2: So what does it mean he wants her back? Whoa does he? Coming up next? First? Sisney is the headline. Kiss FM headlines with well.
Speaker 5: Today is the deadline to clear the rotting food from the burned Boyle Heights warehouse, but officials say the cleanup won't be finished on time and I'm American Airlines flight bound for Chicago was forced to return to Laax just after midnight this morning because of an unspecified emergency. Six Flags Magic Mountains X two coaster has been closed for more than a month after a rider was found unconscious. State officials are investigating what happened, and Carol g is bringing her tour to Sofi Stadium tonight, Tomorrow night and Sunday night.
Speaker 1: Thanks for streaming Seacrest here, We've gotten back to school cash five hundred dollars for each twin in just a second, let me grab Steph before she has to go.
Speaker 2: Steph, good morning. I know you're on the run this morning in Long Beach. How are you.
Speaker 4: I'm well, thank you?
Speaker 6: How are you well?
Speaker 2: I'm interested? So you're calling.
Speaker 1: You say your ex's family reached out on your birthday?
Speaker 2: What does that mean? That means they're thoughtful? What's the big deal?
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm just it's just that my ex and I, you know, we've been broken up for years and it's just we're not in touch. I haven't spoken to him, him or his family in forever. And for my birthday, I got not an Instagram message, but a text message from both his mother and his sister wishing me happy birthday. And it's just, you know, it seems like like I was like still in their lives, you know. His sister said, happy birthday. I hope you're doing well. His mom was saying, you know, I hope you have a wonderful day. And and I just I'm just wondering, like why now is this a sign? Did he ask about me? You know, has he thought about reaching out?
Speaker 2: Maybe it's just me. No, there's something something's up. I don't know.
Speaker 9: I think.
Speaker 1: I have sent birthday messages to an ex's father, brother Dave.
Speaker 7: You know, if you're dating somebody and you're doing that to one of your exes brothers and dads.
Speaker 1: No, No, it's I call her dad brother Dave. He was closer to my age as a dad. You understand well that.
Speaker 7: What I'm saying is it's inappropriate. If you're dating somebody new, it's inappropriate.
Speaker 1: That could be. But while you're single, are you dating someone new stuff?
Speaker 4: I mean I not currently, but it's okay.
Speaker 1: I'm not reading so much into it. Let's just say he has talked about you.
Speaker 2: Do you want to be back with him?
Speaker 4: I mean, it's I'm not like, I'm not one hundred opposed to reconnecting.
Speaker 2: So did you respond to your message? What'd you say?
Speaker 4: I actually have not responded. I felt like I needed to get some you know, like some kind of I.
Speaker 6: Think you were outside my head.
Speaker 1: I think you respond and say thank you so much for thinking of me. You don't say and tell Tommy I said hi.
Speaker 2: Unless you want to tell Tommy you say HI, or you could if you want to say hi.
Speaker 1: Do you want Tommy to know that you're thinking about him?
Speaker 4: I want to know, Ay, as just testing the waters, or.
Speaker 1: Then say send my big hugs to Tommy, big hugs.
Speaker 3: Big hug.
Speaker 1: Should I say no, I say big hugs to Tommy. I do so anyway, Steph, I think you have a consensus here.
Speaker 9: Or not.
Speaker 2: But good luck, it's not bad. This is good. This is good and kind and thoughtful. Good luck, Happy birthday.
Speaker 4: Ok, thank you so much, thank you, bye bye.
Speaker 1: I think she wants to get back with him, and maybe this is a side. This is the way the door is a jar. This is how she could do it.
Speaker 2: At this point.
Speaker 3: That's why she was calling, because she was like, yeah.
Speaker 1: So and now it's out there on the air. Tommy, if you're listening, was his name Tommy?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: Top of nine because you were talking about Tom's Yes, that's I didn't even realize that. But that's why it was top of mind. I didn't even think about that. That's how the brain conscious.
Speaker 2: Ye. Wow, what am I thinking about? Now? You're thinking about how we have to go to break? I am tb justin Bieber concept them he's a goat.
Speaker 3: He's a goat.
Speaker 2: So's the other goat jumping into the water.
Speaker 1: Now Tom Brady is making headlines everywhere it's actually a very likable photo.
Speaker 2: Makes you like him a little bit more, you'd like him.
Speaker 7: No, gives me the egg major eggs.
Speaker 2: All right? So what happened?
Speaker 7: So TMZ published photos of tom Brady on vacation. He was celebrating his fory ninth birthday with his kids, and.
Speaker 2: He's got a body look at that for forty nine.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and he did something very off brand. He jumped off a boat into the water and he pinched his nose.
Speaker 3: The whole way down. The Internet did not let it slide.
Speaker 7: NFL fans flooded the comments basically mocking him, and one viral post said, not gonna lie. Tom Brady being a nose pincher when he swims has him moving down on my all time QB rankings. Another person wrote, Patrick Mahomes would never and so he has seven rings you know that.
Speaker 2: I love that Super bowling.
Speaker 3: Yes, super Bowl rings.
Speaker 2: I look that up.
Speaker 3: But he can't jump into water without pinching his nose.
Speaker 2: Is he jumping up or diving in? Who cares makes a difference.
Speaker 3: It doesn't make it different.
Speaker 1: It does if you're jumping off a block like a swimmer's block, that's cool.
Speaker 2: And if you're jumping straight up and going straight down. Not as smooth.
Speaker 1: It was straight up, straight up, pitching his nose like my nana.
Speaker 3: Literally, I don't really think it makes a difference, you.
Speaker 2: Know, need to pinch your nose? What maybe me jump in the water.
Speaker 1: Maybe he's not a swimmer. You've got to understand the physics of swimming. So I do not pinch my nose.
Speaker 2: Do you.
Speaker 1: Just for the record, I am a former Decab County Red Ribbon holder for the individual medley.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that means.
Speaker 1: I got second place in the county for individual medley, which is all the strokes in one race.
Speaker 2: Oh that's cute. It's butterfly, backstroke, breaststroke.
Speaker 3: You're a strong swimmer.
Speaker 2: I swam competitively as a kid.
Speaker 1: But they teach you bow out with your nose jump in, so it's second nature to me to dive in and just blow bubbles out my nose like I'm totally used to it.
Speaker 2: I can do that with no problem. Can you do that? I can? Yes, I can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I don't. But if you didn't learn that, then you know you pinch your nose. But it's it's the guy has such a look everywhere else. I'm glad he pinches his nose. I'm happy, I'm not up in arms.
Speaker 7: I'm thrilled that he pinches flaw like if I was dating something newly dating somebody there.
Speaker 2: You're dating Tom Brady.
Speaker 1: He pinches his nose and all of a sudden, your yeah, not back structure of that man at forty nine, look at his rip cage.
Speaker 2: I think you let it go. But it's just you know, you're dating Tom Brady. No, I'm not so itcked by it. It's so funny.
Speaker 1: I'm met like, I'm like, oh, the guys that go at least he has something they can't do well, and that.
Speaker 2: Is jump into the Wall.
Speaker 1: DJ Triple Xcel Friday Mix, You Got It Live Next, Kiss that fam Let's roll, Jay Triple x L We have iHeart Radio Music Festival tickets for you to win both nights Friday and Saturday.
Speaker 2: B TS, Ben sin Boone, Benny Boone.
Speaker 1: B Cardi, Jara Larson, I'm out a bazy anyway, two nights, hotel, stay, gas, money, the whole thing. Right now, We're gonna play for Universal Studios tickets those iHeart tickets before eight Leslie and Kelly on the line. I'm got Leslie, Leslie and Inglewood Contest a number one. Good morning, Leslie, morning, great to have you. Let's go to Kelly and Glendora. Good morning, Kelly.
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 11: Good morning Ryan?
Speaker 2: That's going it's great. Thank you for your PEP. We love it.
Speaker 1: Here's what we got, Universal Studios tickets four pack. Leslie and Kelly are playing the match game. Leslie will go first, Kelly will go second. It's really easy. Basically, I give you a word with a blank next to it, and you tell me which word would most likely go into that blank. All right, you got to match up the most matches with the panel and if you do it, you will win.
Speaker 2: Are we good?
Speaker 6: Good?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: First Leslie, Kelly, Hank tight Leslie, yours is school blank. Don't say the word out loud. What do you think our esteemed panel will say most common word that goes with school school blank.
Speaker 2: That's what you got to think of. Okay, here we go. Okay, what is it, Leslie's school? What school bus? School bus? I like it? Right, let's see we got Sysney school bus, school bus.
Speaker 1: That's one down, Tanya school bus, school bus, Ruby, school.
Speaker 2: Bus, school bus. I'm actually shocked by this because I said lunch.
Speaker 3: I was thinking lunch, school lunch.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you guys are Mikayla school bus.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, Wow, that is a sweep. I don't know that I've been here hosting this show for a sweep. Maybe the prior host, but not me, you know, thirty years ago. Right, Okay, let'sle you got four, So Kelly, here we go. Yours is blank teacher, blank teacher? What kind of teacher goes in the blank before teacher? Let's see if you can get four to tie on the panel. Let's see what we got Universal Studios tickets here.
Speaker 11: I'm saying school teacher.
Speaker 1: Eggs exactly, school bus, school teacher.
Speaker 2: Sistany school teacher.
Speaker 1: School teacher, yeah, ruby, school teacher.
Speaker 10: No, I said art teacher, school teacher.
Speaker 1: I said math math wants to talk about a math teacher?
Speaker 2: That was my worst subject, MICHAELA, I said, school teacher. All right, so you got two, let's say got four.
Speaker 1: Somehow I'm going to give away eight tickets to Universal Studios.
Speaker 2: Both of you win.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, No losers. There's just that person that thinks they've lost for a minute and they have it.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got it Leslie ingo A, Kelly Glendar, y'all have a great day.
Speaker 6: K thank you for for sure absolutely.
Speaker 1: On air with Ryan, we've been bouncing around trying to cover yourself gas costs.
Speaker 2: All summer long. Remember we give them a ton of gas early in this summer.
Speaker 1: Now during the week, we've got Ronnie from our digital department out there to say good morning and also give you free gas. Last I was told that Ronnie was sort of trying to get this person to get out of their car to get them the free gas. Ronnie, I know it's your first week doing it with us. You're doing a great job.
Speaker 11: Oh thank you.
Speaker 6: This has literally been such a fun experience and I really feel like it's so rewarding getting to free How happy people are giving free gas?
Speaker 2: Well, it's true.
Speaker 1: I mean when you went to Freedom High just fifteen minutes from Disney World in Orlando, did you ever think you'd be putting smiles on people's faces right now in Santa Clarita with free tanks of gas?
Speaker 6: No idea. Well, you know I always put smiles on people's faces, like that's just the part.
Speaker 2: Of my life. Yeah I did, I knew it.
Speaker 6: But it's cool to fill up. People's guess now I did get her. She is here, my girl? Yeah, hey, girly. Who's right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, good morning. What's your name?
Speaker 11: I'm Shannon, Shannon.
Speaker 2: It's Ryan Seacrest here on Kiss FM. How you doing?
Speaker 4: I'm doing?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 11: How are you?
Speaker 2: Ryan? I'm great.
Speaker 1: So Ronnie was telling me that he had to sort of negotiate with you to get you out of the car.
Speaker 11: Yeah, but I mean free gas is always a good thing. You're paying it forward. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: It is a bit strange when a stranger approaches your vehicle and says, can I buy your guys?
Speaker 2: So we understand.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 11: I was like, wait, what's going on? Is he gonna ask for me for money?
Speaker 1: By the no, it's the opposite. We are going to give you a full tank of gas. What are you driving?
Speaker 11: I'm driving a camera?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well we're going to fill it up. Where you headed to work? Where do you work or what do you do?
Speaker 11: I'm a provider network associate for Los Angeles Jewish Health.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for coming on with us, and good luck getting to work. How many hours you have to work each day?
Speaker 11: Eight hours or more?
Speaker 2: Sometimes understood?
Speaker 1: All right, we'll let you get going there. Thank you for accepting our offer for the free gas. We appreciate you being on with us.
Speaker 11: Well, thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 2: Thank you you got it. Bye bye, bye bye.
Speaker 11: She's so sweet.
Speaker 1: All right, so she's off to work there. Go ahead and fill up the tank running and we'll talk.
Speaker 6: You a bit, all right, bye you guys.
Speaker 1: See yea, honestly I miss him being here, like I'm happy to share his joy, but I miss his joy here. I know I love his joy when he's here. Yeah, Ronnie, what a two point seven kiss FM? Who here's on?
Speaker 2: Hinge me?
Speaker 3: Michayla.
Speaker 2: Probably you weren't.
Speaker 1: Tany was on it for a long time till she met her husband. Yeah, and Ruby's been on it.
Speaker 2: We're on a Ruby. No, I've never been on any of those apps. My bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you talk about the apps back there?
Speaker 2: No, it didn't exist. Yeah, in turn bello from U. I see I have not no dating.
Speaker 3: Apps, No, just natural organic I r L. Yeah.
Speaker 2: In college. Yeah, so why don't you want to be one?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean I have a boyfriend, but yeah, that.
Speaker 1: Would be awkward if she were. So there's a new feature. I want to know what you think about it.
Speaker 5: I have some thoughts here, So hingees adding this feature called friends Take, and basically you can send a link to your friends or your family and let them answer prompts about you that then you can add to your dating profile. There's the whole take on this is that sometimes it's easier, or it's maybe more organic for someone to describe you versus you describing yourself on your bio.
Speaker 2: Does that make sense? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think that people can say things about you that you'd sound not cool.
Speaker 5: Saying exactly like you're bragging about yourself or things like that, versus this is like, you know, these people are vetting that I'm a good person for X, y Z, and so I think it's kind of cool to have this option.
Speaker 1: So I don't think you are allowed to say some of the things your friends could say.
Speaker 2: Now your friends could also roast you, So there.
Speaker 5: Is yeah, you so your friends do the prompt and then you get it back to you.
Speaker 2: You can pick what you want to post, like you don't have to.
Speaker 1: So there are some friends I would trust and some friends I would think would like say things aren't bad, but just are not so attractive, like what I don't know what, but you know, they just think they they're trying to be clever and funny and they think it's cute. But it's not a turn on, right, not something cool.
Speaker 3: Whatever he gets pedicures or something.
Speaker 2: Not a problem with that. I'm actually proud of that. Yeah, I want you to know that. Actually I want you to know a lot of.
Speaker 3: Those things that he shaves, his armpits.
Speaker 2: I don't like that.
Speaker 1: Trim your legs, yes, but not shave. Trim you guys are this is a nuanced department, all right. You need to understand the difference between shaving that's glistening shaven. Yeah, dolphin bold head shaven.
Speaker 2: I don't do that.
Speaker 12: You literally say you steal your ex girlfriends or girlfriends razors and use their Well, you're definitely gliding that is my legs somewhere on your face, the arms.
Speaker 2: I'm not going down that path.
Speaker 4: Do you shave?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Anyway back to shaving there, What do you think he's doing?
Speaker 2: Waxing?
Speaker 1: He's like trimmm, I'm tearing a break and we're coming back.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you guys are gonna do coming up this Friday.
Speaker 1: We got hit music this Friday, like today or next Friday.
Speaker 2: Is this Friday?
Speaker 3: This is a day Friday.
Speaker 1: So if I were to say to you coming out this Tuesday or coming up next Tuesday, what's the difference? Ooh, is next Tuesday one away from this Tuesday?
Speaker 2: You would say this Tuesday.
Speaker 3: If you said this Tuesday would be August eighteenth.
Speaker 2: Are they interchangeable? I don't know?
Speaker 1: Or is this a next different Mikayla actually brought this up to us. So, Michayla, what happened?
Speaker 9: So I had a debate with my friends because my friend wanted to hang out and she was like, oh, like, let's hang out next Thursday. So next Thursday tays Friday. I would assume that it's the upcoming Thursday. So I was like, wait, do you mean this Thursday? And she was like yeah, so why So my friends are like, yeah, why did you say next? She was like, well, I that's the next Thursday that's coming up. But I'm like why did you just say this though?
Speaker 2: Because but also what about it? You mean this coming Thursday, coming Thursday?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this next Thursday. I'm confused by it too.
Speaker 5: So confusing, But you're right, they are interchangeable, are they?
Speaker 2: Because sometimes they're not. It is the next it is the next Thursday coming up.
Speaker 1: But let's say we're gonna do something this Monday, but the next Monday we'll do something else. That's not interchangeable.
Speaker 7: Let's get the can of weekday next Monday.
Speaker 2: She would say, all right, where do we talk about Tuesday? This Tuesday and next Tuesday.
Speaker 1: That's a week out and this week And then if someone says, do you want to go out this coming Friday? Well that is that tonight or is that in a week? I think it's in a week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, because today, Well, if.
Speaker 1: You were yesterday, would you say you want to go out this coming Friday?
Speaker 2: That'd be tomorrow.
Speaker 1: So I want to go out on If you say Wednesday, do you want to go about this coming Friday? Do you need to say this coming If it's this Friday, you say.
Speaker 3: This Friday, Friday, it's Friday.
Speaker 1: Well, next weekend is not the next weekend. This weekend's the next weekend.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, my dream. I need go out. Nobody's going out.
Speaker 1: But also then you start involving dates. I can't keep eighths and eighteenth straight in my head.
Speaker 2: So what are you doing tonight? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I'm going out all right. Uh, Kiss FM, thank you.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: One of the plans, MICHAELA, when are you guys doing it? Uh so next Thursday? So less than a week out?
Speaker 3: Less than a week out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what you said. Next Thursday needs a backdoor it less than a week out, competent.
Speaker 12: Yes, this Thursday, This Thursday, less than a week on.
Speaker 2: Air with a Ryan Seacret.
Speaker 1: Let's just do it our weekend watch less than five hundred bucks and back to school cash. Jojo on the radio is coming up and if you kekon twenty twenty six in l A, We're gonna talk to him about that. This year's kkon is at two venues, Script dot Com and Los Angeles Convention Center. Of course, Jojo is the expert and enthusiast in it all.
Speaker 2: Well tony weekend watch this.
Speaker 5: This is a fun one easy watch. It's called seventy two Hours and it is on Netflix. It's a movie with Kevin Hart and Marcello Hernandez from SNL and it's really it's just funny. It's just a funny comedy. Does it hangover ESK kind of it's kind of like adjacent to that. It's just the basically are he plays Kevin Hart plays is like forty year old that is aging out of his career almost, and so he ends up going on a bachelor party with these younger guys to try to like feel what their lifestyle is like so he can go back to pitch his.
Speaker 1: Oh so he's living the life. He's doing some research and it goes crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but the guys don't know he's going to do the research on them, and so it's really funny.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, what's on any weekend? Watch this, Tanya.
Speaker 7: Okay, I'm so excited about this show because everybody's telling me that it's like the new off Campus and I was obsessed with off Campus. It's called Sterling Point on Prime. This is a totally different premis so. So it's a seventeen year old New Yorker. She inherits this private island from her estranged grandfather and then she spends her summer uncovering messy family secrets. There are eight episodes that are all out now and again it's on Prime. But like everybody's telling me, it's so good, you have to watch it, and so I'm so excited.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna watch this weekend.
Speaker 2: Okay. And Ruby what's on your weekend watch list?
Speaker 10: Season two of Sugar on Apple TV Plus so Colin Farrell plays alien private eye John Sugar, who navigates a dangerous la underworld to find a boxer's missing brother, and all eight episodes are out now as well.
Speaker 2: I've seen the first season. I liked it. Yeah, it's stylish too, is it's pretty cool?
Speaker 1: Yeah? On my weekend watch list. The Agency season two on Paramount Plus. Michael Fassbender is in this CIA thriller. It's basically the CI is in London, blah blah blah international stuff. And if you like watching, it's a picture watching a chess.
Speaker 2: Match with liars. That's what this is.
Speaker 1: It's like watching chess with people who lie for a living. If that's your thing. The Agency, I'm on season two. They have season one as well. Richard Garre and Jeffrey Ryter in it. Okay, comeing out next five hundred Bucks and back to School Cash.
Speaker 2: It's kiss. We actually spoke to.
Speaker 1: Somebody was on his way to be security tonight at Crypto dot Com for kkon NCT one two seven is on stage. Jojo on the Radio is our kkon enthusiast.
Speaker 10: Here.
Speaker 1: It's kiss FM, I would say, you are the expert.
Speaker 2: You want to go see the specialist. It's Jojo. How are you, buddy?
Speaker 8: I'm doing good?
Speaker 2: Have you been? You got everything?
Speaker 6: All good up there?
Speaker 2: All good? Brother. So we got what two venues this weekend for KKON?
Speaker 6: Well, uh, kkon?
Speaker 8: Do we have two? I think, well, there is basically a US the show at Crypto, and you got the Convention Center for all the kind of the convention type things. But so like a two, it's a two part thing. Basically, I guess you're you're right.
Speaker 2: So I'm looking at the numbers.
Speaker 1: One hundred and twenty five thousand people are expected.
Speaker 2: What's on your radar? It's crazy.
Speaker 8: I mean for people who are into this kind of scene, this genre, it's it's almost like it's hard to believe, but there are thousands of people to go through. KKON and the in the K pop genre and the kpop adjacent genres are just it's it's insane. Tonight Friday Night, Friday Friday Friday. Uh NCT one two seven is the headliner. There's another like Treasure and Team. All these groups, by the way, I've had into the studio over the last couple of years and they're just great guys and great girls. But one, two, seven, NCT one through seven is a big one for tonight Tomorrow night. Zero base one is a big one, the crazy thing for tomorrow night's show. And there's three shows. Uh Anderson Pack, who's not a K pop dude, but he's had, you know, some collabs in the world. Anderson Pack performing Tomorrow night at k Kon, and then Uh Jungein of TXT, who was at the studio this last week. He's playing Tomorrow night, then TXT tomorrow by together on Sunday. I've done a lot of names. Actually, some of these you might know, some you might not know. But these are pretty big, like giant names in the kpop space, all going to be in LA at KKON over the next couple of days.
Speaker 2: Is there a through line?
Speaker 1: You've met them all and you've had a chance to talk with them all in this moment of skyrocket rising? Is there a through line somebody common you've seen all the ones that are breaking through.
Speaker 8: I think the main the main thing, by the way, just just to back up a bit, I think the thing that you and I can relate on the K pop you know, the craze, It reminds me a lot of the the boy band era, Backstreet and thing back in the day. And what I mean by that is fandoms, choreography and harmonies, you know, and that kind of plays a lot in the k pop role, which is kind of what attracted me to it. But I think the main thing is these are just you've heard about the K pop training things along those lines. They all have crazy work anthing, uh and they're all just super nice and they're very thorough, you know. That's probably the main thing to me is they're all really kind and very very focused. You know.
Speaker 1: You got to check out Jojo when he does his show on some day nights at six on Kiss k Pop with Jojo. It's just it's a great inside look at things that are happening in the K pop world. And by the way, listening to him every day, if you're not in a good mood and you listen to Jojo, at the end of listening to you are in a good mood, it is impossible were you not.
Speaker 2: It's like blowing bubbles.
Speaker 1: I can't be in a bad mood after I blow bubbles, and you can't be in a bad mood after you listen to Jojo.
Speaker 8: That's exactly right. My wife, even my wife, she's probably sick of listening to me, but it's from her. I love at like what what?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 8: Hey, by the way, today, I'll be at D twenty three later this afternoon. I think you're going to be a D twenty three two this weekend, right or no, D twenty three.
Speaker 1: I'm hosting the Legend Ceremony, Yes, live on the C. Yeah, I'm hosting. Have the script here, I'm hosting the I'm hosting the D twenty three Legend Ceremony where they honor the best of the last two years of Disney Magic.
Speaker 8: Who are honoring?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I don't can't remember right now, but people A great list of people. I'll find that list. So yeah, so, Joey, I'll see there. D twenty three this Uh, that's at the Honta Center, my thing on Sunday.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be at Disney this weekend.
Speaker 1: Well, let's have a little bit twenty three all right, Joe Jon on the right out, talk to you soon.
Speaker 2: Okay, bye. So the honorees, I do have the list here.
Speaker 1: The honorees Chris Berman, sportscaster, Jerry Bruckheimer, Dwayne Johnson, the Jonas Brothers, lin Manuel Miranda whoa Bob Iger going to be honored as well as that, all the big stars making magic over the last couple of years.
Speaker 2: That's fun.
Speaker 8: It's on d twe A random Jonas Brothers story, a random Joe Burrow story. Yes, just the other day, I was at there here in the Kiss building and I went to go to the restroom the chain shirts. I was doing this gig across the street, and you know, I'm doing my hair and whatever, and these guys come in and start, you know, talking, and it comes in the bathroom. You don't want to look at him. They're doing their thing. I'm doing mine, And all of a sudden, I hear hey, Jojo, and I turn around. It's Nick and Joe Jonas in the bathroom with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were, they were doing their podcast.
Speaker 8: Here what we still like ten minutes in the bathroom talking.
Speaker 6: And then I realized half way through it somebody was in the stall.
Speaker 8: I don't know, listen to us talk the whole time, you know.
Speaker 1: So it was Ronnie. All right, Judge talculated today. How fun is we can see that, Judge, And there you go. That's a Friday broadcast. Thanks for listening to. It's extra streaming on the iHeartRadio app. Monday, we're back with more back to school cash Now something that marriage counselors.
Speaker 2: This has hit me.
Speaker 1: Marriage counselors say this is the number one mistake people make when they get married. I will tell you about that at six fifty five.
Speaker 2: WHOA You're gonna hold onto that all weekend? Yes? What is it?
Speaker 1: Six fifty five us have a Ryan's Roses, Crazy Abrams tickets all morning Monday.
Speaker 2: Have a great one. Thanks, I have a good weekend.
Speaker 1: I'll see d twenty three foot down there and Anah, I'm at Disney on Air Ryan Seacrest afternoon.
Speaker 2: To do it. No, no, not eleven, Okay, fine eleven, It's ok. Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again Monday.