Speaker 1: Welcome to me.
Speaker 2: He exposed this week, going to take a look at Secretary Kennedy or did he have some confrontation at State of Union with Dana Bash.
Speaker 3: Also, big victory in Michigan was a lot closer than they thought.
Speaker 2: The national media was praising almost to victory. El Siad was another DSA type candidate wins in Michigan.
Speaker 3: We're gonna analyze that.
Speaker 2: We're gonna take a look at some MAGA cast offs. They got together at Tucker Colson's home. What are they up to talking about creating a new party? Does anybody care? Is that could be hurt the Republicans gonna hurt for the midterms.
Speaker 3: We're also gonna take a list wnba.
Speaker 2: I got to watch it WNBA in my life. But somehow it's breaking through the news cycle that more coming up on media exposed.
Speaker 1: What they do say is fake.
Speaker 4: Pis.
Speaker 2: That's how devious the media has become their full force activists.
Speaker 4: Now they trump folks.
Speaker 2: We're in on the wavy, Sway's elections, Sway's policy. We need to expose them Republicans trash the contray.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it stops.
Speaker 5: I've been doing this since I was eighteen. I've had hit jobs done against me. I've been attacked by media. Reporters are afraid old truth will prevail fake news media.
Speaker 1: We're here to call you out.
Speaker 4: Pid insity.
Speaker 1: Media exposed with Adam Wise starts now welcome back to Me.
Speaker 2: Was supposed to be a regular appearance by Secretary Kennedy in State of the Union with Dana Bash turned into a free frall, turn into like a what we can call her almost like a brawl, almost like a WWE bag battle, what we call in politics, what we call in the media business HHS Secretary Kennedy and see it went twenty two minutes on Sunday State of Union media I called a fiery brawl COVID Fauci Trump. This was not a softball sit down. Democrats always get a softball, Republicans always have to go through this. This was a cabinet secretary refusing to play by their usual rules. Kennedy went after the press directly, accusant Bash and her network of what he called pressmolpractice during COVID, saying journalists were supposed to be skeptical authority and instead spent the pandemic beating up by dissenters over and over again. It was one way or you were ostracized. Bash pushed back hard, telling Kenny the high US deathtal cannot be pinned on any one fact, citing chronic illness rates, healthcare guess vaccine misinformation. She also cited data suggesting vaccine different information have cost between one hundred twenty thousand American lives. The most telling moment was when Kennedy demanded site single study showing the COVID vaccine protected children and Bash unable to produce one document on air. Whether Yucyber Kennedy or Bash, that exchange is the clip was everyone was talking about. We'll be talking about this week, and that's what we're talking about. CNN stood by Bash has calling her questions tough and substantive. But the real story is that sitting HH secretary went on saying and accused the network being part of the problem to its anchor's face, and nobody cut it. We welcome Justine Brooke Murray with the media research set, the NewsBusters, the video TV host Justine. This was like our super Bowl, right that interview. For too many decades, too many years, we didn't have Republicans that fight back like this. Finally we have some maybe you learned from Trump, but he was a fighter. Right, give me your initial thoughts on that Sunday sit down before we're going to take a couple of clips. When I get your initial thoughts on it, well, sir.
Speaker 6: It was so funny to watch Dana Bash get so defensive and she kept cutting, she kept cutting rfk Off, and when he asked, well, what are your sources is? Where is your data coming from? She gas lit him and said, well what about you?
Speaker 7: What about you?
Speaker 6: As if that's the old school playground argument. I know what you are, but what am I? But the reason why the media is so desperate to cover for Fauci by essentially treating him like this poor puppy who's about to be put down, which that did happen to beagles under Fauci's watch, The reason they're so desperately defending him is the same reason they so desperately tried to defend President Biden when he was dwindling and following down the steps. Because just like how they were exposed for covering up for President Biden incoherency, they're going to be exposed for covering up for Fauci because when when Fauci is exposed, So will they be to the point where Jake Tapper, Dana Bashi's colleague, He was listed in Fauci's diaries multiple times. Fauci bragged about how Tapper went to dinner with him right after Fauci told everyone else they can't have Thanksgiving dinner.
Speaker 2: There's so much to unpack in that interview, so many things that stand out. But she's like, it was the disinformation that caused so many that disinformation. You see it, and didn't allow disinformation. It was there one way playbook or nobody else got put on right. It was either you agree with everything they said, or you were what you were, a conspiracy theorist, you were a quack, you were how you know. It was on and on with them and they wouldn't allow any of this. So let's got to cut one where secretary asked Dana bash to show me one study's.
Speaker 8: But I also don't want to use this interview to allow you to say things that are aren't entirely true. You're talking about therapeutics. Fine, it is also factually true that the COVID vaccine worked. The COVID vaccine prevented deaths. There is data upon data upon data. Let's talk about the measles please, because this is something that is happenings as we speak. The cases in the US.
Speaker 7: See protected children.
Speaker 8: I think that what I have talked to scientists and doctors about.
Speaker 7: Just give me look. Can you show me one study?
Speaker 8: Yes, I can.
Speaker 1: It shows that I can.
Speaker 4: Children were protected by the COVID vaccine.
Speaker 8: I can tell you that there.
Speaker 7: Are more good than harm to children. Can you show me one study.
Speaker 8: That shows I can tell you that when it comes to the vaccine, there have been studies that show that because of vaccine disinformation disinformation, there could have been one hundred to two hundred thousand lives in the US saved, but because people didn't get the vaccine. That's why I'm not saying that it entires you.
Speaker 1: You are saying something that you cannot show them.
Speaker 8: Okay, a single I am not saying nonsense.
Speaker 9: I am talking with somebody told you.
Speaker 8: Excuse me and let me study what study?
Speaker 2: Study?
Speaker 8: No, what studies are you talking about? You're talking about studies that actually don't exist.
Speaker 3: That's incredible.
Speaker 2: She's got, uh you know, justin she probably has ten producers, fifteen bookers, books and producers. They got all that blue paper on the desk. You and I have no big and she can't. And he called her out, show me one study and she couldn't provide anything. Yet she's parroting talking points.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Her her bottle was there was that, uh, well there are studies. Well what's the study? Well, there are there are studies. And then she said, I'm not going to allow you to say this on my network, aka, stop interrupting me with your facts. I'm not going to let you say anything that that proves that we hear a CNN are wrong. And then of course going into disinformation that's become a buzzword. The left created the words disinformation and misinformation to essentially take place as the new you're a racist, you are a Nazi. It's a way to shut down the arguments and keep anybody from speaking and also justify getting people fired from their jobs. What they did to doctor j. Bodicario when Fauci put him on a watch list Badataria. He was responsible for writing the Great Barrington Declaration merely suggesting, hey, maybe these lockdowns and the experimental jabs forcing them on people, maybe that's not a good idea. But for that he was put on a government Fauci led watch list, aka, let's put a hit job on this guy, essentially because of disinformation.
Speaker 2: I like to see what it's in that meeting before she goes on. It must be like a wrestling You're getting ready for a wrestling match, and whatever that person does on the other side, you need to punch and fight back. There is no whatever facts they have, she's in our alternative universe. But as I was going through doing the research for our block or a sement, I came across this is so funny, and I want to play it for you, and I'll play it for our audience. It's comedian Jim Brewer. He and this really he sums it up with comedy. Watched this cut to.
Speaker 11: Just trust the experts. Trust the experts, trust the science, Trust the science. CDC, CDC, doctor Facci, doctor facci. Mask on, mask off, two shots, one shot, mask on too man, Comply.
Speaker 4: Comply, Thank you all for.
Speaker 10: Coming out and risking your life.
Speaker 4: Who wants a shot?
Speaker 11: Who wants to see a ball game?
Speaker 10: Baker Flipper, that's for you, Go see the ballgame. Who wants to work again, that's for you. Who wants your kids educated?
Speaker 1: What's in the shop? You know.
Speaker 2: I used to go justin I used to go and I lived in the West Village. I'd go into restaurant and say, this is ridiculous. They won't like to have people come in your office, and most of the owners will still liberally and be like, we all have to be in this together. They just followed the talking points to all the leftists. It doesn't matter if they own the place and not. We all have to show our part. Give me a break, give me your thoughts in that commune. I'm pretty i'd love That's funny, right.
Speaker 6: Oh, yes, we all have to be in We're all in this together unless you don't wear the mask or get the experimental jab, and then we're going to kick you out of your your your homes, your your businesses, everywhere. I actually went to high school with Jim Brewer's daughter, and she was on the left, and she believed in all this cancel culture stuff, So it was funny to see. It was kind of like a nice full circle moment during COVID when I watched Jim Brewer go out and actually stand up against all this bs. It was pretty funny. I'm just wondering if his daughter still believes the same thing she did back then, or if maybe she saw the light a little bit as well.
Speaker 2: Hopefully she got some tickets. Her dad's hilarious justin thanks for joining us, We'll see you soon.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Up next, Tucker Cools and Marjorie Tale a great joke kent and all, while jumping to start a third party, got together. We'll discuss that, analyze that that mora coming up on Meat Expose.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to media Exposed.
Speaker 2: Tucker Carlson used to be the number one rated cables show host in the country when he was at Fox. Got together recently at his main cabin, all decked out Ultimate cabin. It looked like with Marjorie Tayler Green our own, our own used to be Brian Glenn news new husband, also Kentucky Rep. Thomas Massey soon to be ex Kentucky Rep. And former National kind of Terrorism Center director Joe Kent. They met at his main cabin home to launch talk about a new anti Trump political movement. Green posts that Trump betrayed them all on.
Speaker 3: Foreign Wars Now.
Speaker 2: Carlson told the Columbia Journalism Review last month he is committed to building an actual third party. He has also accused Trump of tying the United States to a war with Iran to serve Net and Yaho's regime change ambitions. He's always obsessed with Yao and our where has come from? Joe Kent resigned his post in March over the Iran war, Massy loss his primary after breaking with Trump over the war, and the administration refused to release all the Epstein files. These are not random defectors. These are people Trump personally pushed out. Trump is already fired back. Colin Green a trader, Casson a low IQ person, Kent a sleeves bag, and Massy weak and pathetic. That is not the language of a party that thinks this group is really irrelevant? Are they the real question? For the midterms? Third parties usually flank, die out and go nowhere, But Mediaite reports pundits already won in that jd Vance's proximity to Carson's orbit could bleed support from Republicans heading into twenty twenty eight. Watch whether this siphon's votes from the GOP and races that are already tight. Welcome in my David Zier host, a Breaking Point or Pentagon reporter. Thanks for joining Dave on the set. Thanks as always David. You know what, Usually these third parties go nowhere, but you know what, the anti Trump. So the media loves that anybody goes anti Trump all of a sudden. They're good people when they're right wing conservative, ultra right, the medial real rehabilitate Margaie Green.
Speaker 3: That's what I foresee. What do you think.
Speaker 9: Covered most of the states during both Trump you know races of twenty twenty, twenty twenty four and partly when he was president. I think that the biggest growing element in America is the on affiliated voter, people who don't want to be associated with the party. So I don't know how effective an independent party will be and how much gravitas they will get. I like Tucker, I like all those people in that group that are starting this party. Nobody campaigned harder for Donald Trump than MTG as a surrogate on the campaign trail.
Speaker 7: Maybe a few other.
Speaker 9: People, but I was everywhere, and she was everywhere, and she was campaigning for Trump all around the country. So I was shocked when he called her a trader. But I do part ways with that whole bunch, because you know, I have some facts about Israel here and how important it is you want to hear some you want to hear some good go state.
Speaker 2: That's what they seem to be obsessed over.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and it's really terrible because Israel is our ally and we have to defend them. But October seventh was the equivalent of the US losing thirty eight thousand deaths ten times out of nine to eleven. As we approach on twenty fifth anniversary suffering from Islamic terror, that should be the United States focus. Israel Security Agency shouldn't BET maintains There's been seven thousand terror attacks just in twenty twenty four in Israel, over five thousand deaths due to terrorist attacks in Israel alone. There's been two thousand fatal or coordinated attacks in Israel. There have been at least sixty thousand rockets launched from gas eleven on other countries.
Speaker 7: And I can.
Speaker 9: Understand people wanted to reduce foreign aid right fifty thousand homeless vets in America, but our foreign aid budget is one percent of our spending and four billion or less goes to Israel. They contribute about twenty billion back in the relationship with the United States. They create ten the thousands of jobs here we depend on them for high tech stuff.
Speaker 7: They took around one tank.
Speaker 9: They perfected the thermal imaging system with his dimer diamond laser system. They taught our F sixteen is a ninety word vocabulary. You know, they really have our pioneers and that stuff. And we do fifty billion a year in trade and foreign aid's about six percent of our total foreign aid budget. Of our foreign aid budget goes to Israel. And you know, you could make that argument whether we should be giving them the money, but it just seems like everything's anti Israel, anti Israel, and all of these attacks are from Iran sponsored Houthi Hamas and wella terrorist, So what the heck is the problem. Of course we're going to bomb I ran together with them.
Speaker 3: I went to this event last week.
Speaker 2: It was out east and it was about high tech Israel. It was fascinating how high tech they are in their military and the industrial complex. It's amazing what they share with us and how they protect their own little country. People don't realize they were small, little a little bit smaller than New Jersey, and you're surrounded by enemies everywhere.
Speaker 3: Nobody likes.
Speaker 7: If we weren't there for them, they'd be obliterated.
Speaker 2: Nobody likes you, and you have to defend yourself. And like you said that that horrific attack of October seventh is ten times what we had at Pearl Harbor. So and then all this combination of the ultra left and the ultra rights. We don't hear about October seventh anymore. It's almost washed away. It's genocide, genocide, that, genocide, this, And they suffocated their own people, the Palestinians by h in there people, by not caring about you.
Speaker 3: A lot of it.
Speaker 9: To answer your question, I digressed. I think that Tucker can get some traction. I don't know if he'd get any traction as a presidential candidate. But again, I think the move is like in North Carolina in nineteen seventy eight, four percent of the population were unaffiliated. It's thirty nine percent today and that's grown about six points just in two years. So I think that's where it's moving in America.
Speaker 3: Let's go to cut three.
Speaker 2: I want to show you this coach Joe Kent was on the I believe he was on Piers Morgan Shultz.
Speaker 3: Here what you have to say.
Speaker 2: One of the people in the meeting we photographed it motaged over the weekend and you were in this picture.
Speaker 12: It was at Tucker Carson's home. You're in there with Marjorie Taylor Green, Thomas Massey, Tucker. What was this there is that you're all planning as Marjorie Taylor Green put a new political movement?
Speaker 3: What is the movement?
Speaker 12: Could it be an actual party?
Speaker 3: What was going on?
Speaker 13: You know, things are in the initial phases right now, but there is a growing consensus on I think both the right and the left of people who are sick and tired of the Republican Party. They're sick and tired of the Democrat Party. They want us out of these foolish wars that we're just sitting here talking about right now. Most Americans have no idea what we're talking about. They don't know about Gaza, they don't know about the strengths and cortant moods. They just know that billions of their taxpayer dollars, their blood, their treasures, their sons, and their daughters continue to get sent overseas. Our best and brightest get killed, our taxpayer dollars get spent over there, while things continue to decay here in America. And so what we're trying to do is just build a coalition of people who say we're finally going to put first. We're not going to focus on the next FOURG war. We're not going to listen to foreign lobbies like Amen, like the Israelis. We're going to focus on the issues that matter here to the American people.
Speaker 2: That's a nice looking cabin David. But you know he's got a point because Trump ran is a different type of Republican, a different type of conservative. No more wars at all, and that one of his big points. But I don't think he ran, but people supported him for many different issues. It wasn't just that. So I don't know how much it will break away of the coalition for the mid terms. Commute thoughts.
Speaker 9: I value every human life that's lost abroad. But this is not Iraq with twenty five thousand injuries. You know, this is not a six or seven year or a fifteen year war plus like an Afghanistan. You know, this is somewhat of a controlled environment. There will be a resolution over there.
Speaker 7: Iran is not.
Speaker 9: To be trusted, but we Trump flushed out that they had long term ballistic missiles, long range ballistic missiles when we started bombing them with Israel because they fired a missile twenty five hundred miles out into the Indian Ocean, which means they can hit Europe. So what if we waited and did nothing outside of the nuclear problem, if we waited like two years, right, who's to say they wouldn't done three thousand ballistic missiles onto London, right or US interest somewhere, you know.
Speaker 7: So I think what we did is justified.
Speaker 2: What's happening now shows they don't and any care for human life, disdain for the neighbors, staying for most of the world, most foreign most you know, foreign countries, they don't care. So it's probably better off we took this chance. Now, we took the opportunity now to go after them.
Speaker 9: You know what I remember at Walter Reed Medical Center, I took troops to Congress to testify and stuff. You know, I remember limbs lost because of liquid metal forming copper explosives of four thousand degrees in combination with one fifty five shells that would cut our convoys in half along with humans and our US soldiers.
Speaker 7: And that was done by Iran.
Speaker 2: That's what I recall exactly. So look, we have to take a stance here. Hopefully this ends soon, David, because the midterms are right around the corner. Give me, give me your final thoughts on do you think it's what's the effect that's going to hold on the midterms.
Speaker 9: I don't think it's ever going to be one hundred controllable situation, but I think something had to be done about Iran. I do think it will affect the midterms, but the midterms have other issues here. You know, fourteen of the seventeen hot races that Democrats have outraised Republicans and toss up races, we've got issues. GOP does have a path because of the redistricting and the court decisions, but it's going to be tight, and the Dems could take a majority of by eleven seats. That will probably be worst case scenario at this point.
Speaker 3: The media will love.
Speaker 2: That will be NonStop hearings twenty four to seven.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 2: If you want the greatest night of your life, I mean your best night ever, then you got to hear this. There's a great DD pill out there. It's from the makers of Viagret's their eed pill called Viagra AGV, and it's unbelievable, works super fast in as little as twelve minutes and lasts up to twelve hours plus. It's FDA approved, and say, if you need to try it for yourself, I'm telling you it's unreal what it does to you. Viagra AGV crushes every other ed pill, and nine out of ten eurologists now recommend this sensational new super e pill over any other pill. Every man alive needs to try this amazing, remarkable Viagra AGV pill. At least once it's beyond belief, then you'll know why men are going crazy over it. If you want to have the most incredible I be life. If you can't miss this, go to score blue dot com against score blue dot com and try it.
Speaker 3: While last coming up next.
Speaker 2: We're going to talk about the w NBA and Aaron Rodgers was say some great points.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to Media Exposed.
Speaker 2: We're gonna take a look at some sports. Why we're taking a lot of sports, it's hitting culture, it's hitting society. They're doing such idiotic things some of these sports leagues, especially the WNBA. You know it started in nineteen ninety seven. I want to talk David. I want to go back to David's you know what it said you know, the WNBA started in nineteen ninety seven. It's almost thirty years. And you said to that, right, if I can do my math correct, I think I know how to do minus and plus's a fraction. Almost thirty years. It's never made money. It loses tens of millions. Does I'd never watched one game in my life, and it's always subsidized by the NBA. They have the superstar Caitlin Clark, right, she's selling out Jersey, she's selling out stadiums, and she gets smashed all the time by African American players. We can say it the way it is and nobody cares. They don't take her side. And she's been punched so much that she doesn't stand it. But there's new girl Sophie cutting Sophie Cunningham right, and she all she said recently was trans people should not be playing in women's sports. And man, of course the media is doing what the playbook.
Speaker 9: Well, they're they're slamming her. It's and it's not just a black on white issue. It's the you know, the minute you take a stance about transgender athletes playing in the opposite sexist sport, your pisana non grata and and it's ridiculous. I saw a video of a guy playing in a in a game yesterday against women and he was just dominating the whole field. And they're assaulting Caitlin Clark. This is assault. And it's also you know, the LGBTQ issues and all that, but I don't think Caitlyn Clark is that political. And Sophie Cunningham, you know, listen at w n B A is fun to watch again, right, So I think they've had a positive impact on the sport, but you know they're they're getting assaulted.
Speaker 2: I want to show you this clip. It's ESPN. They praise in this Minnesota coach because she goes against Sophie Cunningham.
Speaker 7: It's idiotic.
Speaker 2: Instead of praising Sophie cunning and standing up for women, they praise the coach because you said all trans have rights. This is the coach's I got to say, a lot of these coaches, a lot of these plays with lesbians, so they're really in deep in their radical ideology.
Speaker 3: So watch this.
Speaker 2: Let's got to cut for and watch this ESPN coach, Minnesota coach, Minnesota Links coach Cheryl Reeves for her trans shirt watches. But the ESPN broadcast is are praising a cut four.
Speaker 14: Well, we see Cheryl Reeve wearing a shirt today in support of trans kids. Trans kids belong on the shirt and this in the aftermath of Sophie Cunningham's recent comments. We actually saw Cheryl and Sophie speaking at Center Court pregame, and yesterday shoel Reeves spent a lot of time talking at length with the media about this topic.
Speaker 8: I would encourage anyone to go and listen to jeryel Reeves's comments.
Speaker 14: Incredibly thoughtful, easy to find online, and.
Speaker 13: Just encourage anyone to go and listen.
Speaker 2: That's probably the most news the WNBA's ever made. I'd encourage people to go listen. It's very thoughtful. You're like, I mean, what planet are these people on promoting trans kids, promoting men to play with women in basketball. It's so idiotic that we're still here, was still here five six years later.
Speaker 7: Listen.
Speaker 9: If you're an adult and you want to go trans that's fine. One don't use my taxpayer money. But trans kids. She's for chemically trading boys and doing double mistectomy on thirteen year old girls. You know, it's absolutely disgusting. She's not going to win that argument long term in the end, because the American people at some point are going to have enough of this, and we've already seen the dissension out there. But Riley Gaines, you know, I covered the Faith in Freedom Coalition last year in DC, maybe it was two years ago, and she was speaking and she said, not only did they give Leah Thomas the win in a tie at the end of the pool, at the end of the race, they gave it to Leah Thomas just because she's a male. And then the worst part was Leah Thomas came into the locker room, I think she.
Speaker 7: Said, and it was exposed.
Speaker 9: It was naked in front of all these college women athletes, and they said they were traumatized. Riley Gaines said, they were traumatized. I mean, not only that screwed.
Speaker 2: Not only that ESPN gave her an award that year, Remember they gave it, gave a Leah Thomas a the SB Awards and one of their awards for bravery, bravery. She was saluted, she was champion, she was given an award. Would she shouldn't have been an award? And then they say, oh.
Speaker 9: My god, such such courage, what courage, My daughter's played sports their whole lives.
Speaker 7: They didn't go pro and anything.
Speaker 9: But you know, these these girls trained from the two three years old and they get it all stripped away because I'm six foot four.
Speaker 7: Dude comes away, comes along.
Speaker 2: There's nobody in this stinking WNBA that has courage except for Sophie Cunningham. Caitlin Clark doesn't have any other courage to stand up because she's been bullied, physically bullied, mentally bullied. She's changed the league. Nobody cared about the WNB for thirty close to thirty years.
Speaker 7: She's amazing.
Speaker 2: She changed the league and yet they're going to ruin it overnight of this stupidity.
Speaker 3: David.
Speaker 9: But what I'm going to show you now what happens when she gets really injured.
Speaker 3: One way, I'm going to show you this other click. It's it's w NBA.
Speaker 2: Look at these names, they're so politically correct. To the Golden State Valkyrie's head coach, Natalie Nakassi says, we must be inclusive. It's so weak and pathetic. Let's go to cut four point five.
Speaker 8: Wats This sports is about belonging, it's about inclusivity, it's about allowing everyone to be their authentic self. You know, I'm big on that.
Speaker 4: Just because I have been criticized for my height, for my ethnicity.
Speaker 11: I'm all about women, little girls deserving to play.
Speaker 4: And that includes trans women.
Speaker 8: So I'm all about inclusivity.
Speaker 2: That's a coach for Colton State. Sports is about inclusivity, and sports about winning a championship, being the best you can be, whether you're in a team or individual sport. That's what sports day.
Speaker 9: And a male NBA player shows up on the court, the WNBA is finished, and the.
Speaker 7: Same thing applies for other sports.
Speaker 9: Like Aaron Rodgers, right, he doesn't go along with the fauci narrative, and all of a sudden, you know he's because there's a big difference when.
Speaker 7: The left speaks out.
Speaker 9: When Colin Kaepernick wears pigs on his socks in front of millions of people at a football game, nobody cares the minute somebody on the right says anything there persona and on Grada. But I think when the people on the right do with the athletes on the right, like Riley and Aaron and even Stephen A. Smith on occasion, they're much more intellectual the way they speak about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw Steven Smith had a long diatribe, a long lecture on this, and he's, you know, on the right side of history. Let's say and say to Aaron Rodgers, man he gave he was on the Pat McPhee show, very popular sports podcast that's overseen by ESPN. ESPN is so stupid and so woke, aren't they? But anyway, Aaron Rodgers said, gave it to Fauci because remember Aaron Rodgers was another one ostracized. And Novik Dootschevic the best tennis player role time, Joe one. The most Grand slams ever right now is over Roger and Rafronaldal. I think he missed two or three because of COVID lockdowns. You could have been he could have won, and that was towards the end of his prime career, that he should have won a few more grands.
Speaker 7: That was in Australia.
Speaker 3: They blocked them.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine they blocked them from coming in the greatest tennis player roll time? How stupid the world was.
Speaker 9: Well, now they're going after Stephen A. Smith right that he's not a journalist, he's a talk show host. The minute you get away from the narrative, the MSM narrative, the leftist agenda. All of a sudden, you're not a serious journalist, you know. Even one of his colleagues at The Philadelphie Choier said, he's no longer a journalist.
Speaker 7: I think Stephen A.
Speaker 9: Smith covered the Philadelphie in choir covered sports for sixteen years. So he's not a journalist now, he's just a talk show host.
Speaker 7: You know. It's a double stand.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So I'm going to think a look at this analogy that I walk around the city of New York and it's a mess lately on the moundane African Americans that could say it three four last night at nine in the morning on this subway, homeless drug you could see it out and the clear open. But one of the more you're not allowed to say that, right, you get askeraus, how dare you talk about good Americas? But the big occult here is like the trans mafia cult. Yeah, like you said, Steven Smith gets attacked anybody that dares call them out. And it's like the the logic doesn't make any sense. We don't want a guy playing in sports, but that mafia that the that the media just follows like a herd that follows like their sheep is unbelievable.
Speaker 7: Right, Yeah, I think you're correct.
Speaker 9: And by the way, I was in Manhattan last night, and there's a mental mental illness problem, and it's more among black men. You know, they're only what you know, a few percentage points of the population, but they're about seventy percent of the homeless mentally ill. I in my opinion, on the street, you know, talking to themselves, assaulting people. Some guy touched me yesterday on the subway walking by me, you know, inappropriate, you know, like, you know, kind of shoved me on my shoulder.
Speaker 7: Way did he touch you on the shoulder?
Speaker 9: But you know, I think it's a real serious problem, and it's not a racial statement as much as it is. There's needs in the black community for this stuff to be addressed because it's terrible.
Speaker 4: Men.
Speaker 7: Donnie's certainly not doing it.
Speaker 2: Madonnie's the worst. He's not a cutting boards left and right, the rich people wanted to serve the city. He's going after landlords. He's closing class warfare. This guy is terrible, worse than I thought he'd be. It's a bad thing for the city in New York.
Speaker 7: But he's been getting it.
Speaker 9: He's been taking a beat and he got shouted off the stage in Staten Island the other night.
Speaker 2: At least it's getting toward the people. He's got shotwed. Well, he went to a funeral. They didn't want him to speak, refused to let the mayor speak. He got shottered off of Statnau on the other night another place. They told him don't even come. So he's getting it. It's getting through the.
Speaker 9: People family of the slain soldier when they speak at the funeral.
Speaker 2: Right, you think he'd grow as mayor, maybe you take a more time, but he's not grown as may He's staying as this radical progressive almost community organizer, almost like a professor. But at least Obama grew a little bit into the presidency. He had an aura of being a president. You know, he's hasn't yet.
Speaker 9: Donnie's not acting like a mayor for all people.
Speaker 2: Right, he's not, by the way, and he's not pretending either.
Speaker 9: Fifty of the hate crimes are against Jews, and they're only twelve percent of the population, and Mam Donnie is endorsing that complicitly in his silence.
Speaker 2: Coming up next, we're going to look at this Michigan primary, other primaries, but the guy they called the doctor, El Saeed won, But it was closer than we thought. How's that playing throughout the country? How's that playing for the dsa versus the regular demo? That more coming up on media exposed.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to Meetings BO.
Speaker 2: Michigan's Democratic Senate candidate abdu El Sayad has leaned on his identity as a doctor throughout his campaign. Fox News reports he took paid ad read money promoting supplement brands, including products sold as Moonshoest brain Dust and Royal Jelly brain Fueled, despite publicly pledging in twenty twenty would not advertise help product to resorting. L said now, the Democratic Senate candidate Michigan, criticized Memoage for trading on his doctor credentials to sell products people did not need. He then did the same thing. Aren't they always hypocrites? These leftists? Promoting an Israeli metabolic tracking device and a skinhelth pep dot in his own podcast, God what a hypocrite while invoking his medical background. Here's the part voters should know. L Sayed holds a medical degree and a doctorate in public health, but public records show he never held a medical license or completed a residency. He has been calling himself a doctor in a campaign trail the entire time. Meanwhile, the Democratic establishment is quietly nervous. NewsBusters reports Bernie Sanders pushback on suggestions from strategist Jim James Carvell that the party should distance himself from candidates like Elsad. That is the fight for the soul of the Democratic Party playing out in real time. Days before the primary was playing out, CNN and The Guardian are running live. They ran live primary coache out of the Michigan all day. It was the biggest story if any How much did it make effect. I'm going to welcome my next best, John, to welcome back John Tobacco, host of Wise Guys over Newsmax. John, Thanks for joining us.
Speaker 4: So great to be with you. Thanks for having me, John.
Speaker 2: This a big civil war seems like. And I don't even knew there was a candidate Stevens, this woman candidate in Michigan who came very close to winning. But I had never even heard of her. And they said they flood all this money outside groups to support her to beat doctor. Sayid, how come the Democrats always call it like Jill Biden was.
Speaker 3: A doctor too.
Speaker 2: These people aren't real doctors, but the Democrats get to call themselves doctors all the time. But he won the primary. It's very close, and it shows that all the polls had him like fifteen, ten, twelve, twenty points winning, but at the end it was very close. Give me a thoughts on that primary. And how do you think this guy, this leftist essay will do in the general.
Speaker 15: Well, Adam, first and foremost, I used to say this about Jill Biden, but this guy is a doctor, like doctor Pepper is a doctor.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 16: It's like a joke what they what they do, and you know, but overall, when I look at this, I've been saying this, you know, for the last few months or so on my show.
Speaker 15: That if the people on the left and the Democrats want to come with Kamila Harris again, more power to you.
Speaker 4: That's great news for us, if you asked me.
Speaker 15: Because I love playing teams I already beat one time as a former high school football coach.
Speaker 4: But at the same time, you know, it's like we were rooting.
Speaker 15: I said to one of my friends yesterday, Adam, it's like we were rooting for this guy else, I d because we want to think that America is still normal and still common sense. And by him winning and by a very small margin. Of course, the left wing media trying to kiss his ass or whatever.
Speaker 4: They do, he's not.
Speaker 15: He's I don't think he's as big a threat if they had a woman who was slightly more minorate and already an incumbent. So I think this bodes well for the Republicans. I think it bodes well for Mike Rogers too.
Speaker 2: I think there was a cheerleading. I think they were happy and Washington that they that they got this guy as an opponent because he's radical, he's left, and the fact that she did so well with moderate Democrats independence to almost beat. I heard so much about this guy throughout the campaign. I never heard a word of her. I don't even know. I don't even know he has had his opponent. But it shows that there's angst anxiety for this that people don't want this guy. It's a good thing, because you know what, when a concern, look, primary is usually the more left person because we're primaries, and primaries if the general, if the audience doesn't know only a small percent vote in primaries very small. So usually the more conservative wins, and a GOP primary, the more liberal wins. But when we have a conservative win, they're not crazy. They're just a little more conservative than the right. When the left wins, Man this day and Age dend nuts what they are proposing to some of the things. So I think we're in a better shape to win time. And that's what I think, Mike Rogers. But there's but we know Democrats like to save the elections are so safe. I don't believe it, but hopefully it will be somewhat safe in Michigan.
Speaker 4: Thoughts John, Look, I hate going down the rabbit hole.
Speaker 15: I like to sniff around the top edges, maybe hang my feet into the rabbit hole a little while here and there. But whoever won one, I'm happy that at least Michigan figured out how to get a winner within a couple of you know, within a day. And when I look at it, I just keep thinking, this is kind of a crucible moment for America and guys like LSA Ed And I'm now huge Mike Rogers fan, but I'm down with the Republican over the Muslim extremist.
Speaker 4: Every day of the week.
Speaker 15: But this is a crucible moment for America, Adam that It's like the decision is, are we gonna go with a crazy person who hangs out and agrees with people like Issam Piker and Zorhamandani, or are we getting this vocom and sense with you know, Mike Rodgers and someone who's going to be on the same side as the current majority and president.
Speaker 4: So I think moderate Democrats who voted.
Speaker 15: For the women in this race, they're also gonna either take a shot on Mike Rogers or.
Speaker 4: Just not vote.
Speaker 15: And I think it's gonna be a good thing for the Democrats, and I think it's gonna be a good thing for the Republicans and a bad thing for the Democrats because they're fragmented in themselves really bad.
Speaker 2: So one person's making sense, if you can hold the camera a little tighter. One person making sense lately, John Fetterman, he's even wearing suits. He used to wear shorts, like he was going to the gym twenty four hours a day. But let's go to a Fetterman here with cut five and how he talks about the El Sayed victory outside campaign.
Speaker 3: Let's go to cut five. Watch this.
Speaker 9: Are you willing to unify with abdul Lsied for example, who's now the Democratic nominee of the Democratic candidate?
Speaker 17: Oh yeah, yeah, the tough guy. He called me ugly and then I should be on a pike, and I'm like chief, I own mirrors. I know I'm an ugly guy, but if you want to put me on a pike. I mean, he has like a really like a little man syndrome kind of energy. And now he was really arrogant in that race, and now he have just found out that you know, less than a majority of Democrats want him, and he has a serious responsibility between now in November to hold that seat.
Speaker 7: So you think he could lose to Mike Rogers one d.
Speaker 17: That's possible with without a doubt. I mean, the polling seems to indicate that that it is in danger.
Speaker 2: I think feta Man looks good in his suit.
Speaker 3: John.
Speaker 2: Maybe he's warming up because I don't think he has a shot anymore in this Democratic Party. But maybe he's dressing more conservative because his only shot maybe is joining the Republican Party. Maybe that's what Fetterman has to do. So give me your thoughts on John Fetterman not only give me your thoughts on his new suits, plus his thoughts on El Saiad.
Speaker 15: Well, look, you caught me in the Hamptons today, so I don't have one of my you know, I like to get dressed up nice, my pinch stripes, my thighs and everything else. I'm a little more casual today, but you know, you're always a shop dressed man, and I appreciate a shop dressed man.
Speaker 4: I thought it was a little crazy.
Speaker 15: I thought it was a little crazy that they were letting the guy come even into the Senate chamber and dressed like that.
Speaker 4: But is what it is. It was legal, it was allowed.
Speaker 15: But I will say, Adam, years from now, scientists will take the brain of John Fetterman and try to figure out how a stroke turned someone from what I thought was a psychopathic leftist to a common sense person. I've never seen a political shift from a stroke before like I saw it from this guy. But you know, he reminds me, you know, Joe Manchin was always like a fairly decent, you know, common sense guy.
Speaker 4: He can go either way.
Speaker 15: And I kind of like, I kind of think there's gonna be a time somewhere in the near future where you know, a couple of Republicans go bad on us in the Senate, and I think Fetterman's gonna come to our side and help us out.
Speaker 2: And his age gap that you know any and from Pennsylvania, the blue you know, somewhat of a moderate state. He's from you know, Union background. So this crazy new Democratic not for him. But we're talking about this new crazy Democratic that we derelicted my duties if we didn't talk about mont Donnie what he's got going on. And he was booed early in the week he went to I believe he was going to a was it a fire department event?
Speaker 3: Now that island? Yeah, his boot off the stage. Man.
Speaker 2: Everybody's getting through to different groups. I think queens. He was at a funeral. They didn't want him to speak. He was booed in another event. Now he's booed in Staten Island. Man, he's doing a bad job. I was in the subway. I told this so earlier, guest man. There were three homeless people and at nine at night, one after the other. It's disgusting. I make a left on seventh Avenue of for Central Park South on fifty on fifty eight between fifty eighth Street. I'm down Seventh Avenue. There's three encampments in the middle of the Central Park South. What a mess this guy's turning into the city into and like that. Give me your thoughts on this man, Donnie, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Adam, I want to.
Speaker 15: You know, I'm a proud son of Staten Island, New York. We're the only part of the five boroughs of New York City that actually elects Republicans. All borrow President Veto for Sale's Republican endorsed by Trump, Congresswoman Nicole my doctors Republican endorsed by Trump. Two out of three of US City council people Republicans. So we're kind of like I call stanting out on the redheaded stepchild. But you know, my buddy Scott Lobato, he's America's artist, He's one of the biggest guys. Trump maga America and held a protest in sat now and against Mandanie appearing there. When when Mandani came on stage.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, hey, let's say prayer for him. I got to jump. John, I ran out of time. I'm sorry, we'll bring you back.
Speaker 4: You had a heart attack.
Speaker 2: He wasated, and now thank you John We'll see you soon. A word from us partner at Hotel Planner. Are you tired of searching for your bookings? Go to a hotel planner dot com for all your hotel needs to thank David Gia, John Tobacco Justin for joining us, Aaron and Fran in the control and we'll see you next week on Media Exposed.
Speaker 3: But we call out the media so you don't have to