Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Jettie and now he Armstrong and Yetty.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I have to complain about news coverage in real time because I got a head full of steam, and I do.
Speaker 2: Right now, it's just watching some News Nation, and.
Speaker 3: I've started watching more of that because I like it, because there's not a lot of yelling, or not a lot of punditry, although I'm about to comment on some other punditry. And I just, I guess get so annoyed by news coverage as everybody does, and I imagine many of you get, you know, annoyed by our coverage, like how can you say that?
Speaker 2: Or you're missing this or whatever. But I just watched a guy on News Nation.
Speaker 3: First of all, they were discussing the whole and I don't know why this isn't getting more conversation.
Speaker 2: It costs on average seventeen thousand.
Speaker 3: Dollars to boot out an illegal The previous administration allowed in the biggest migration in human history, and now with most Americans of all parties wanting to get them out, we taxpayers have to pay seventeen grand per person on average to get him out.
Speaker 2: That should be an outrageous scandal.
Speaker 4: There should be trials and executioner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for those who perpetray to that, think about if you think about it purely monetarily speaking, that is an enormous crime against the people of the United States. God, not to mention the human costs and the crime and the denial of services to kids who have a legal right to be in the country because there's just not enough money to go around. The enormity of the crime can hardly be described.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 3: The political price that the Democratic Party ought to have to pay for this, just on a political level, that nobody wanted this in any party. You let it happen, and now we're on the hook for seventeen grand per to get them kicked out. That's insane. But anyway, that's not even the topic I wanted to bring up. The guy on there doing his analysis you're talking about trying to find consistency in the Trump administration is difficult. For instance, Doge who wants to make cutbacks on government spending and Trump announcing that he wants to spend what will cost billions of dollars to overhaul the air traffic system, which they're going to announce on Thursday. So looking for consistency is difficult.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I want to go on.
Speaker 3: I want to go to his home freaking moren Yes, I want to go to your home and drag you out by your perfect tear and ask you to explain to me. Do you actually not understand what you just did? Or are you actually that stupid or are you ah That sort of thing makes me nuts.
Speaker 4: That is one of the most stupid things I've ever heard in my life.
Speaker 3: That's always the issue we're up against as fiscal conservatives. Yes, we believe the government does have a role in doing certain things as efficiently as possible. You Molron, we need to update our air traffic control system. We've been talking about it all day. Everybody knows that that's not the same as eliminating.
Speaker 2: Waste fraud in a produce.
Speaker 3: That's not an inconsistency, there's no, there's zero inconsistency there.
Speaker 2: It makes me nuts that they act like there is.
Speaker 1: Imagine being intelligent or at least smooth enough that you would get a gig like he has, and yet you're that stupid I've been up against astonishing.
Speaker 3: We who think this way have been up against this argument forever and always are.
Speaker 2: It just drives me crazy. Oh so spending years? Okay, yes, yes, that's right.
Speaker 4: That's how you live your life.
Speaker 1: Right, do people criticize You've said you need to cut back on your budget, but you're in favor of getting Johnny his heart surgery.
Speaker 4: I thought you wanted to cut back.
Speaker 2: I want to beat you with both my fists.
Speaker 1: I know that makes not be a productive or moral thing to do, and I will not do it, but I would like to.
Speaker 4: Oh god, how I'd like to.
Speaker 1: It makes me nuts, I know, I know it seriously is u and again I abhor all political violence.
Speaker 2: But as.
Speaker 1: H. L. Menk And the Great the Genius of Baltimore once said, there comes a time in every man's life when he just wants to raise the black flag and starts slitting throats. And uh yeah, yeah, but of course we don't because we're saying in humane people. Speaking of leadership, This is so interesting. What is going on with the Gentermans A couple of different things. Do you know how parliamentary system works? You have your local elections and if party a wins the most seats, they get to quote unquote quote unquote form a government if they want a majority of the seats. Party A is in charge and back up be which is, we got some stuff we're gonna do. If Party A merely gets a plurality, say thirty eight percent of the seats, but they're the big dog, they've got to find somebody else to join with them to get over fifty percent. That's called quote unquote forming a government. Okay, so you got your kind of center right ish party run by Friedrich Martz over there, old fred Mertz, and they secured enough support in the parliament to be confirmed as the big dog, and he becomes the chancellor.
Speaker 4: It's like a it's the head guy anyway.
Speaker 1: Then you have this symbolic vote where the two parties sometimes it can be more than two, but the two parties that formed the government they get together and they vote and they say, yes, we're in favor of this being the government.
Speaker 4: And all the press is.
Speaker 1: There, and the old chancellor like Ungela Merkel moron not a moron, incredibly unwise is there, and the press is at the the office where they're going to get the official seal, and swearing in and blah blah blah. Everybody's ready, except somehow the vote is defeated. Like a dozen members of the coalition that had come together to form the government said, you know, now that I think about it, I don't think this is a good idea and.
Speaker 2: Voted against it.
Speaker 1: And the vote totals came in and everybody's like, wait what, And so now nobody knows quite what to do. There are you know, systems they have in place, and it's kind of complicated, but nobody knows who voted against it or why they voted against it. It's never happened before, so that now they don't know what the government is and they've got to go through these various you know, somersaults and backflips to try again and maybe a third time with a completely new vote, just go back to the people.
Speaker 3: So I don't followed German politics as closely as I probably should because it's pretty darn interesting. But what happened the other day with the declaring the AfD party as a terrorist organization and now the rest of the German government has the ability to like tap their phones and read their emails in all kinds of different side. Yes, as they have been growing in power over the years. Not to quibble exactly.
Speaker 1: Extremist is a better translation of what they're declared, just you know, because that matters, because it makes me insane. They are politically out there on the right in some things, but the Communists are.
Speaker 4: Not considered an extremist organization.
Speaker 1: Oh, pretty familiar with communism in the twentieth century killed I don't know, one hundred million people minimum, So that's interesting.
Speaker 3: I saw one translation where they said terrorist, but you're saying extremist.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Regardless the designation of the AfD party, this is the party that JD. Vance went over and met with the guy. Remember that that caused a little dust up for a while. This designation means that law enforcement officials can use informants, audio recordings, and video footage to monitor the party's activities. The AfD was labeled extremists last week over it's anti migrant and anti refugee stances, which a lot of people have in that country and lots of Europe and a lot of people in this country because of the completely out of control immigration which we were talking about just a little bit ago. So you know, where you cross the line into extremists versus Hey, there's too many people from somewhere else here.
Speaker 2: I don't like it. I don't know now.
Speaker 3: I do point out this is from a couple of months ago, but I remember Brit Hume tweeted this out. Despite what you've heard from Elon Musk and jd Vance, the AfD is an anti American pro Russian party. Some eighty percent of German voters, including the twenty nine percent who chose mister Mertz, don't support the AfD. The pro American mister Mertz could use us support. So Brett Hume was not down with the You know, they're the good.
Speaker 2: Guys in any way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I've studied this more than you want to hear about the AfD. They've mostly been branded an extremist organization because they used to especially be if you were like soft on neo Nazis or an actual neo Nazi, there was a place for you there in the AfD. They've since like Marine le Penz Party in France, they've reformed themselves and the new leader of it, this gal what's her name doesn't matter, says, you know, we're a big party. We've got many, many, many, many thousands of people. Are there some Nazi wackadoodles in our party? Yeah, they're wackeddools everywhere on earth, But no, that's not our stance. The very sympathetic toward Russia thing is absolutely true. But I think you're in Germany you have to understand if you don't already, they are so guilt stricken and paranoid over ever coming off like the have any Nazis gaining any influence, that they go way overboard in my opinion, especially now all these years later, and so if anything stinks at all of the right wing they go crazy about it, whereas extremists on the left wing they're like, no, you're fine, we just defined the democracy will take care of you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I find that pretty interesting, the idea of you can be a communist and they're not reading your emails and tapping your phones, but if you're to the right using my finger quotes, because I'm starting to get confused about what's right.
Speaker 1: And left horseshoe principle all day long. Man, But okay, so, and apologies to those who've heard this screen before, but I think it's important in Germany. If you're listening, listen to me carefully. If you have a situation and it was true of Americans, average Americans attitudes about rampant to legal immigration too. We are called racists and xenophobes, or nationalists are whatever. I am a nationalist and proudly so. I'd be happy to explain it if you have any questions. But if you brand any German who says, hey, our culture is changing, our cities are changing. I didn't vote for this immigration. The powers that be just decided they wanted it. I hate this, I don't want it. If you force those people into the AfD because they're the only party that will welcome them and their beliefs, you're making.
Speaker 4: Extremists of people.
Speaker 1: And then you say, well we're not going to have the AfD party because they're extremists. We're going to survey them or whatever. You've just you've shoved all those normal people over there. How about you just let democracy work and you let a party form up and be what it is, and if people vote for it, you got to live with it. Stop, you know, employing the heavy hand of well it's a democracy within these parameters ever works, You're forcing people into extremism.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this will be interesting to watch how this turns out.
Speaker 3: Because the voice of the people in the United States, Germany and lots of different places are speaking loudly. We don't like this much immigration. Yeah, we didn't vote for this, we never wanted it. Right, and how that's gonna result, I do not know more on the ways to hear.
Speaker 4: Armstrong quick story.
Speaker 6: I'm a niece eleven years old loves dolls. I was going to get her twenty or thirty of them for her birthday, just to see the joy of a child.
Speaker 4: You can't put a price tag on that.
Speaker 6: It gives me great solace anyway, Like I said, I'm not trying to take these interviews personally.
Speaker 5: I think they can have three dollars or four dollars.
Speaker 6: Sure, she could have a small tea party with the dolls, but her dream had been a quasi realistic conclave re enactment with.
Speaker 2: What she wanted.
Speaker 3: Everybody has been somewhat confused by the they don't need thirty dollars comment from Trump.
Speaker 2: I don't know exactly sure what that was about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see his point, but and look, we'll forget about all this soon.
Speaker 4: Sure, not gonna pretend it's a big deal.
Speaker 1: But this guy's like made his entire life gilded, gold plated, gaudy luxury excess.
Speaker 4: I mean that's been his thing for like forty.
Speaker 2: Years, including now, have you seen the new plane?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the new air Force one plane. Man, he did that little tour of that on Friday. I think it looks like like Trump Tower inside the plane.
Speaker 1: Now, hey, at risk of turning this serious, I was just reading about Boeing has screwed up so much, so many problems in getting the new air Force one ready. It's years overdue and zillions of dollars over budget.
Speaker 4: I don't have the figures in front of me.
Speaker 1: Trump finally went to an airline refurbisher, airplane refurbisher and said that Katari government jet referb that one for me.
Speaker 4: We'll use it until Boeing's done.
Speaker 1: And both Biden and Trump have tried to cancel the contract with Boeing because it's so messed up. Man, that's a great American corporation that's just struggling. Anyway, back to how many dolls you need and whether the King of gold Plating.
Speaker 4: Ought to be lecturing us on it or pencils.
Speaker 3: How many dolls or pencils you should need what interesting examples? Stephen Colbert had this joke, which is really more about parenting than go ahead.
Speaker 8: The crazy continued on Air Force One when Trump doubled down on the dollies.
Speaker 2: Fifteen year old ago, does it need thirty seven dollars? She could be very happy with two or three or four or five, buddy.
Speaker 8: A fifteen year old girl is not going to be happy with two or three or four or five dollars, because a fifteen year old girl isn't happy with anything.
Speaker 4: Who may your children?
Speaker 8: Hey kiddo, Uh, you want to come down for dinner? Are you still mad that we asked you how your day was?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: The recognition by people who have lived through that at is pretty funny. God, I am in that situation now, and as you tell me, girls are like exponentially further down that road than boys, but just with a layer.
Speaker 4: Of complicated on top of ya.
Speaker 3: Wow, I can't even imagine it, because just like when I pick up my son from school, it's just like I want to get a conversation going, and there's just there's just nothing there nothing.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I was sitting it was sitting outside the other day at the parking lot, until all the girls are coming out, mostly in pairs talking. I mean, it's the Bruce Springsteen song. The girls comb their hair and rearview mirrors and the boys try to look so hard. So the girls come out and they're kind of smiling and laughing whatever amongst themselves before they get in their parents' car and turn angry apparently and sullen. But uh oh yes, but all the boys walking out solo with their hard strut, hard.
Speaker 2: Face, looking tough and cool, and you know, how was your day? Okay, what'd you do? All right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know, I'm so grateful my dad and I had baseball and golf. We could always connect on sports anyway. And at the risk of turning this overly serious, and I won't, I swear I won't. People who take that time of confusion and desperate need for identity and exploit it for political or ideological purposes. They try to get them while they're young and confused. I despise you for that, like the radical gender lunatics or the trying to turn them into woke warriors in high.
Speaker 4: School and college. Man, they are heartless.
Speaker 3: That age group is easy pickens for an ideology, no doubt.
Speaker 4: It's like selling them drugs.
Speaker 1: It is the last thing any moral human beings should do at that age.
Speaker 4: Armstrong and Geeddy.
Speaker 2: Donald J.
Speaker 1: Trump, the President of the United States, has been meeting with the new Canadian Prime minister name of Carney, and they're doing the grip and grin and the brief statements that we're all used to.
Speaker 4: Here's how some of it went.
Speaker 5: I think that there are tremendous benefits to the Canadian citizens, tremendously lower taxes, free military.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I didn't realize saying on Michael, he was asked about are you still talking about Canada becoming the fifty first state in.
Speaker 2: Front of the new prime minister, Oh, sitting right next to him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Okay.
Speaker 5: Here's how what I think that there are tremendous benefits to the Canadian citizens, tremendously lower taxes, free military, which honestly, we give you essentially anyway because we're protecting.
Speaker 4: Canada if you have had a problem.
Speaker 5: But I think you know it's it would really be a wonderful marriage because it's it's two places. They get along very well, they like each other a lot.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 9: If I'm a as you know from real estate. There are some places that are never for sale.
Speaker 4: We're sitting in one right now. You know, Buckingham Palace. You visit it as well.
Speaker 9: Yes, And having met with the owners of Canada over the course of the campaign last several months, it's not for sale. Won't be for sale ever.
Speaker 3: Well, that was a good response. He was ready to go on that one. That was that was pretty good.
Speaker 1: The upgrade from panti waste Trudeau to Carney reminds me of the upgrade from Kamala Harris to JD Vance in terms of smarts and capability. Huge upgrade. Well, go on, he went on in similar eligent fashion.
Speaker 9: The opportunity is in the partnership and what we can build together, and we have done that in the past. And part of that, as the President just said, is with respect to our own security, and my government is committed for a step change in our investment.
Speaker 4: In Canadian security and our partnership.
Speaker 9: And I'll say this as well, that the President has revitalized international security, revitalized NATO and US playing our full weight in NATO and that will be parts.
Speaker 3: Boy did he handle that well, what a smart way to go about it. I mean, his thing about the owners have decided that it's not for sale, and so he didn't make it about me against you, because you know, Trump really doesn't like the Mono Amano. You know, sure challenge making it about the voters, and that was very well handled by him.
Speaker 2: I also think, and I don't know anything.
Speaker 3: But the various super smart people who are saying this is the damage that has been done between these two countries.
Speaker 4: I think it's I don't think it'll be over in a blip.
Speaker 2: I think so.
Speaker 1: I hope the Canadian people have a sense of humor enough about it that they realize that they were trolled.
Speaker 2: I don't see long term samad here. I just that just seems ridiculous to me.
Speaker 4: No, I would agree.
Speaker 1: And if it settles down to like more Canadian pride and more interest in them defending themselves like Carti's talking about and being a little less of our you know, slightly flabby, unemployable son.
Speaker 4: But that's not a bad thing.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 4: I love Canada and I love Canadians.
Speaker 3: We're all gonna be a war at war against Iran or China here. Before you know it, we'll all get together and forget these stupid.
Speaker 1: Thanks Iran and China and Russia. Yeah, you're absolutely right. It's a good point. So this is kind of a funny twist. Alberta, it's kind of out west, enormous geographically, it's one of the provinces of Canada. The Premiere of Alberta kind of like the government governor rather said that Alberta's going to hold a referendum next year that could include a vote on whether to separate from Canada.
Speaker 3: So Calgary's in Alberta, right, correct, all that stuff that I've driven across, that's Elberta. Okay, Yeah, that's very usc that's very Western United States.
Speaker 1: Yes, Midwest to great plains in its fields. Yeah, not like West coast, but like the same part of the the you know, great place. Oh, which reminds me Detroit, not Detroit. Denver has lost its effing mind. I want to talk about that another time, probably on tomorrow's show. It's the Pot. I think the Pot and the altitude. They've lost their freaking minds. They've gone. They're like left of San Francisco in Denver. Now, I know, I'm shaking my head sadly, and so is Jack.
Speaker 3: I grew up out that direction Western Kansas, actually closer to Denver than any other place as a city.
Speaker 2: And that's not the way it used to be at all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, I know.
Speaker 1: So anyway, back to Alberta. So the premier, Danielle Smith, that's right, there's a.
Speaker 4: Girl in charge.
Speaker 1: She doesn't support separation of right, but she said on her the government website and her Facebook page that if citizens gather enough signatures then the question of Alberta separation could be part of the twenty twenty six ballot quote our government will respect a democratic process. Her remarks are the latest salvo from Alberta, which is oil and gas and agriculture and hardworking, self reliant people and they're being dominated. See if this sounds familiar to you Californians, Oregonians, Washington Staters who you know, You've got these vast swaths of great, hardworking red district folks being dominated by the coastal elite in a few cities. Anyway, the Albertans are really frustrated with liberal environmental policy, which is like California's. It's similar in its level of green religion insanity to California, and they claim it's thwarted the province's economic outlook. Yeah, I've been and I could go into the particular spid you can figure it out.
Speaker 3: I've done that part of Canada and gone up to Calgary and then driven all the way across Banfall the way over to a Vancouver and everything like that, and it feels like wyoming in Montana and that sort of thing. And I doubt they have much interest in what the people of Toronto and Montreal think about anything.
Speaker 1: Right, an idiotic sexist jokes. Aside, Danielle Smith seems to be the great great great granddaughter of Thomas Jefferson.
Speaker 4: Listen to this, would you?
Speaker 1: She warned policymakers in Ottawa that's the capitol, that the province would no longer tolerate.
Speaker 4: Quote hostile acts from.
Speaker 1: Ottawa, and she reiterated it in a big Monday speech to Alberton's quote, these attacks on our province by our federal government have been unbearable. This is why a large majority of Albertan's are so deeply frustrated with the results of last week's federal election. That's the Liberals who won, partly because Trump was trolling them. She said she had a good call with Prime Minister Mark Carney, but quote, until I see tangible proof of real change. Alberta will be taking steps to better protect ourselves from Ottawa. Man, that's seventeen seventy four rhetoric. Awesome, Yeah, that's crazy. Good for them, though, good for them, There are a couple of areas in which the lefty environmental nut job lobby and their idiotic plans have been completely upended. Did you know there was a huge vote in Congress the other day our Congress to get rid of the big exemption for California's ev mandates, which had been adopted by like twenty states including I think it was thirty five or something. Democrats voted with the Republicans. Hey, this evy fantasy where like by the year twenty thirty five it has to be two thirds of cars or whatever.
Speaker 4: No, this is crackpot. We're getting rid of it.
Speaker 1: Big vote in Congress cut no attention in the mainstream media.
Speaker 4: None. Well, gee, I wonder why.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a different story.
Speaker 3: We have an update on the rolling theme of your fifteen year old having thirty dollars. I feel like if you gave your fifteen year old daughter thirty dollars for Christmas, she would just stand there with her mouth open, wondering what in the world is going.
Speaker 4: Over it in this scenario? Does she already have twenty seven?
Speaker 3: I don't get her doll all. I don't want a doll at all. I'm fifteen years old and you just gave me thirty dollars. I don't know what's happening here?
Speaker 2: Are you? My family is happening? Uncall. But Mattel says.
Speaker 3: That toy manufacturing is not going to come back to America. Price hikes are going to be their answer, So your thirty dollars will get more expensive.
Speaker 2: I don't know about your pencils.
Speaker 3: Luckily, I'm pretty well stocked for pencils, since I use one every five years.
Speaker 2: If it's the only thing near my hand when I need to write.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, pencils and dolls.
Speaker 2: You know what I do.
Speaker 3: Are you familiar with the tactical pens? I got one of these the other day. I don't know when or where I'm gonna carry it, but I think.
Speaker 4: I've seen an ad But what are they?
Speaker 2: They're an ink pen.
Speaker 3: They look like basically like a big ballpoint pen, but they're made of Usually it's titanium or something incredibly strong, fairly sharp on the end. Yeah, and it's basically a weapon, and it's a way for you to have a weapon with you all the time. I don't know if you could get it on a plane or not, because I've taken pens on planes, so I don't know if that in your bag would be like, But I mean it's a weapon. I mean if I was on a.
Speaker 1: Fight, why don't you talk about this off the air and not like screw it up?
Speaker 3: If I was in a fight, I'd sure rather be in a fight with one of those in my hand than not. Yeah, they're called tactical pins, and they're kind of expensive, like they range from forty to one hundred and fifty bucks depending on the brand, But they are a freaking weapon and a lot of people carry them.
Speaker 4: You bring that thing up up from below right into the gullet fight?
Speaker 2: How are you? How are you entering the gullet from below where you.
Speaker 4: Come alone from the under the jewl line?
Speaker 3: Oh, I thought you were going lower like down. I thought you were talking about the five hole what I didn't know what you're not?
Speaker 1: You're ranked them the gullet. Okay, well, I tell you what. You stick it in either place, the fight is really going to change in tenor right.
Speaker 2: It's to your advantage. Yeah, you'll surprise them.
Speaker 4: If nothing else, we.
Speaker 3: Will finish strong next.
Speaker 7: Because the business news and CEO of Zen is now arguing that nicotine has misunderstood and has cognitive benefits. Hey, every time my TC guys spitting in the street, I think, oh, that's a beautiful mind.
Speaker 3: So I've long wondered where I rank in terms of competent adults. I now know I rank in the bottom twenty percent in the United States of America because as of tomorrow, I will be with the twenty percent of us that can no longer fly because I, despite warnings for a quarter of a century, did not get my real idea in time.
Speaker 2: And I did download.
Speaker 3: My documents the other day, and I have an appointment, so next week I think I'll be able to get it. But for the first time in my life, you know, I don't need to fly anywhere, but it sure would be horrible if God forbid, something happened with my parents or something like that, and I actually can't fly back because I didn't do the stuff that eighty percent of competent adults did to make sure that they got this done on time. Now you can't fly if you without the real idea starting tomorrow, if you have an active passport, which I do not, or tribal identification, hey, how are you?
Speaker 2: Which I don't have either.
Speaker 3: So when you start one, I'm on I should start a tribe.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: I'm one of the few pathetic grown ups who didn't get this done in time and can't fly.
Speaker 1: But a couple of things. Number one, why are you soft on al Qaeda? And nine to eleven?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: This is a response to that in fall of two thousand and one.
Speaker 3: Yes, the nine eleven, the nine to eleven commission has happened before many of you.
Speaker 4: Were born, most of whom have passed on and are with God.
Speaker 3: Now, yes, signed this in the law in two thousand and five, but it says here implementation has been repeatedly delayed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd say so. Boy.
Speaker 1: The worst thing you could possibly do to for you, or for me for that matter, is to say, hey, I need this done.
Speaker 4: You have fit fifteen weeks, right, forget it.
Speaker 3: You tell me it's got tomorrow, I'll get it done. You tell me I got two years, you got three days. I'm getting to work, But yeah, you get tell me I got years, not a chance I even think about it. But here's why I liked in downloading the documents for the real idea. Maybe something you had so it had to have my first, middle and last name, and you got to prove where you live and everything like that with energy bills or leases or whatever. And I don't have much stuff that includes my middle name. Usually my first and last name, maybe my initial, but not very often my middle name. So scrambling it because again because I might be in al Qaeda.
Speaker 2: If you don't have an energy bill that has.
Speaker 3: My full middle name byron instead of just the letter B, it's quite possible I'm in al Qaidas, so thank god I will be flying anytime soon.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's what they taught their operatives.
Speaker 1: So although Sama bin Laden, he'd say, for God's sake, for the sake of Alla, do not use your middle name in documents.
Speaker 4: That's how we will keep secret.
Speaker 3: It's on me. I should I've gotten this done. I am again. I'm in the bottom twenty percent. Eighty percent of you figured it out, but it is kind of hilarious that to stop nine to eleven, I'm scrambling to come up with an energy bill that includes my middle name.
Speaker 2: It just seems kind of stupid.
Speaker 1: And we let twelve to fifteen million people into the country anonymously recently, and until very recently, those people could fly without.
Speaker 4: Any idea whatsoever. I know.
Speaker 1: It's it's the stuff of Kafka what's his name, the Gulag archipelago fella.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's it's it's something.
Speaker 3: It sulls an edson and the fact that and the fact that it doesn't get remarked upon.
Speaker 2: This was a reaction to nine to eleven.
Speaker 3: And this is how the government, the all powerful federal government, in a reaction to one of the great events in our history. A quarter of essentially later, you have a slightly for an idds.
Speaker 2: That has your middle name.
Speaker 4: Where do your loyalties lie, sir?
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: This is why our air traffic control system looks like it does.
Speaker 2: This sort of thing.
Speaker 1: As George Bush said from atop the rubble, I hear all of you, and within twenty three twenty four years, we'll have IDs and they'll see him from all of us.
Speaker 2: No, he never said that, because that would make him an idiot. I know.
Speaker 3: I think my best bet is to get some sort of tribal identification going, what would you like to be?
Speaker 4: Crow?
Speaker 1: So you got to pick some little obscure tribe and call them up and say, hey, guys, look, with all due respect to your heritage, your ancestors, here's five K. Would you fill out some PaperWorks it says I'm part of your tribe. I gotta get this damn real idea.
Speaker 2: I want to fly to Vegas this weekend, so I'm forgetl being.
Speaker 4: An honorary whatever you folks are.
Speaker 3: How do you pronounce that I'm from South Dakota. I got to tie in with some tribe. They can't figured it right.
Speaker 2: Right, it's final neways, so well your comments.
Speaker 4: And us, yes, closure for the show. That's good stuff right there, it's beautiful.
Speaker 2: Here's your os for fine thoughts, Joe getting Let's get a.
Speaker 1: Final thought from everybody on the crew to wrap up the show for the day. Technical director Michaelangelo back in the saddle today, Michael, welcome back.
Speaker 4: What's your final thought?
Speaker 10: Yeah, yesterday I was at the ocean and saw a lot of people standing on those rocks, you know, and you just keep thinking of people dying selfies, and I kept pointing to my wife, telling my wife and said, this is it. Keep watching over there, Watch that person is going to disappear. Nobody did, but I thought for sure I was gonna see something happen.
Speaker 2: I'm been disappointing for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, too bad. Sorry, vacation's ruined.
Speaker 2: Jack.
Speaker 4: What's your final thought?
Speaker 3: There is a sickness out there that apparently takes six to seven weeks to get old.
Speaker 2: So I'm a month in tomorrow. That means I got two to three weeks left to this. That's fun.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, my final thought didn't get to this today. I got a couple of examples of it. But I haven't said this for a long time.
Speaker 2: And all DEI.
Speaker 1: Programs wherever they exist, immediately, in academia, in industry, in government, they're racist, they're neo Marxist, they're not what they claim to be.
Speaker 4: End them now, Armstrong.
Speaker 2: And Getty wrapping them another grueling four hour workday.
Speaker 1: So many people will thanks so a little time. Good to Armstrong and geddy dot com. We've got the hot links there, all sorts of good stuff. Katie's corner. You can get some ang swag for your favorite Armstrong and Getty fan and drop us note if there's something we ought to be talking about. Send it along mail bag at armstrong geddy dot com.
Speaker 3: Yep, we will see you tomorrow with all the late God bless America.
Speaker 2: I'm strong and Getty. That was even dumber and more annoying than usual.
Speaker 4: Are you whatever? One final message?
Speaker 2: I thought you were talking about the fire hole, what the gullet?
Speaker 1: Well, I tell you what, you stick it in either place, the fight is really going to change into the bye or I'm strong and Getty