Speaker 1: Trump just triggered an eight trillion dollars shift, and if you move fast, it could completely transform your financial future. But here's the crazy thing. Almost nobody realizes what's going on, and they're going to miss the single biggest wealth building opportunity of this decade.
Speaker 2: You have more moneys being spent than any that any time in the history of our country. We're up too close to eight trillion dollars. I think I can.
Speaker 1: Say you just heard it straight from the President himself. Eight trillion dollars. This isn't speculation, this isn't hype. This is happening right now. By the end of this video, you're going to know exactly what's happening, why billionaires are quietly betting really big, and how you can easily front run this massive wave even if you're starting really small.
Speaker 3: My name is Mark Moss.
Speaker 1: I've build multiple seven and eight figure businesses and investments by tracking macroeconomic shifts exactly like this one.
Speaker 3: So let's go.
Speaker 1: All right. Now, we're talking really big numbers here, but most people don't see through the surface level. They don't see through the first order, second order, to the third to the fourth order, and what this means.
Speaker 3: But don't worry, I'm gonna break it down for years.
Speaker 1: Not the news headlines, you can read those on your own, but what does it mean? And more importantly, how can we use this to our advantage? Okay, so you've seen this the eight trillion dollars bombs show. What I'm talking about is Trump is talking about the amount, the massive amount of investments that's coming into the United States Apple five hundred billion and Vidia five hundred billion. This is commitments of Apple from Nvidia et cetera to start building in the ninessetates, building new warehouses, building new factories, Softbing two hundred TSMC, Microchips one hundred and sixty five billion, JJ fifty five billion, Hot Hondai twenty one billion, Lots and lots of money.
Speaker 3: But where does the money go?
Speaker 1: You hear this number, five hundred billion, five hundred billion, twenty two billion. As a matter of fact, we were watching this last night is Trump's president President Trumps announcement and my daughter was like, man, those are really big numbers. She was blown away here in these billions of numbers. Yes, it is a big number. Where does the money go? That's why we have to think in second third fourth, fifth order effects. We'll break it down. But that's another reason why if you watched my other video breaking a bunch of tariff myths we talked about, tariffs actually go to the manufacturers, the importers, maybe a little bit to the consumers. Most of it not there because the consumer can't afford it, So it goes to the manufacturers. How well they have to build new factories. This money is going to go into their price.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: That is the eight trillion dollar bombshell. And while everyone's focusing on the tariffs and all the doom, Oh, Trump's going to ruin the economy, and the countries are going to bypass the US, and no one's going to send here, and on and on and on. We are positioning. We see the data, we look past the headlines, and we're already taken position. And I'm going to show you how big positions are already being taken while you're already a little bit late.
Speaker 3: But we're going to catch you up. Okay.
Speaker 1: The hidden shift, the hidden shift is that there is a plan I call it MAYA make America investible again. And there's a lot of stuff that's been done in the first hundred days lots of executive orders that have gone to place. We've covered it in another video talking about the maralogocords.
Speaker 3: We'll link to that maralogo acords.
Speaker 1: Video down below if you want to understand this whole make America investable against thesis. But like I said, there's already a wealth transfer happening. I think about this, eight trillion dollars in commitments just in the first hundred days. Like, we'll see what happens over the next couple months. A couple of quards twenty two percent plus positive two percent gross domestic investment.
Speaker 3: So we're talking eight trillion.
Speaker 1: Dollars is about twenty percent of the entire gross domestic product the GDP of the United States. A twenty two percent increase? Are you kidding me? Typically we're seeing single digit increases. We're talking about twenty percent increase and in a single quarter. This is all happened in a single quarter. Now, like I said, all this money has to go somewhere. It's going to go to lots of places and go into your pocket. Like for example, well, we're already seen being front run. Billionaires are front running. This is well, let's think about this. So Apple, TSMC they're gonna come in, they're gonna do their manufacturing here.
Speaker 3: So what are they gonna need.
Speaker 1: Well, they're gonna need buildings, they're gonna need warehouses. They're gonna need office spaces, right, that'd be the first thing. Well, let's set up an office so we can start building on our manufacturing place.
Speaker 3: So what do you think is already happening?
Speaker 1: We can see warehouse vacancies in thirty key states of the United States. More than half are at twenty five year lows. Now all you see is doom and gloom on the news about Oh, don't you know Mark that commercial real estate's about to explode, and don't you know that all these banks are upside down in them. Okay, first of all, commercial real estate's a really big category. So certainly, like high rise office space in San Francisco has been hit really hard. But when we're talking about manufacturing facilities, we're talking about warehouses, it's a whole different story. What we can see industrial vacancy rate increases are at basically an all time low, twenty five year low. Look at this, Look at where this level is compared to where we were back in twenty ten to twenty twelve, really really low.
Speaker 3: Look at the data, not the headlines.
Speaker 1: Now, the question you might be asking the hidden shift is well, where does all this money and where do we play it? And so you might be thinking, well, I should probably buy stocks. I should probably think about the companies I guess Appled are going to be building a bunch here Hondai or TSMC, and I try to pick winners in that.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing.
Speaker 1: We have a historical analogy that breaks us down. For us think about the gold Rush. In the gold Rush, it wasn't the miners that went digging for the gold that made all the money. You've heard this before. It was the people that sold the picts and shovels. But let's think even one level past that. If we want to make a lot of money anyway, the next level is who controlled the infrastructure. So digging for gold, sure, buying buckets and shovels genes, sure.
Speaker 3: But who controls the infrastructure?
Speaker 1: And that is the role that the United States is in right now come to the country. But it's also a role that you and I can play with our investments. If we want to have like a heads you win, tails you win scenarios, what am I talking about. Well, like I said, the billionaires are already front running this. Okay, I showed you the vacancy rates on these types of buildings that.
Speaker 3: They're going to be going after. Specifically.
Speaker 1: Why is that, Well, they understand that there's limited amount of buildings available today.
Speaker 3: More will be built, but limited.
Speaker 1: Today with this massive rush coming in economics one on one supplying demand.
Speaker 3: Right, So that's exactly what's happening.
Speaker 1: But what is their plan. Well, they're doing something what I call the depreciation accelerator. This is how the billionaires make two, three, four, even five hundred percent more on their money without spending an extra dollar.
Speaker 3: But you don't have to be a billionaire.
Speaker 1: I'm going to show you how you can do it no matter what your portfolio size is. But it's all based off of something I call the depreciation accelerator. Now, to really understand this, it's using different types of assets. In this example, we're gonna use real estate. You can use it to some other assets. Real estate and what I call tax engineering, and again we get a double win. Let me break it down for you first by showing you another clip of President Trump talking about this.
Speaker 3: Let's just cut to the clip put.
Speaker 2: Our big beautiful bill, as I call it, include one hundred percent expensing retroactive to January twentieth, So expensing one year, you take a deduction one year, so you can build your factories right now essentially almost tax free if you're going to make that expensing for a four year period at a full one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you heard from the President himself right there. What he's talking about is bonus appreciation or accelerated depreciation.
Speaker 3: Now, you put it in in the.
Speaker 1: First term where we got these tax breaks, but later in the interview we talked about how it dwindled from one hundred percent to eighty sixty forty, et cetera. And what he's saying is now we're going to put them into place for four years. This means that if you buy these capital assets, if you invest this money, instead of taking your depreciation over years or decades, you can take it all into your one And he said, you can essentially build all your factory tax free.
Speaker 3: But that's not good enough for what we want.
Speaker 1: We don't want to just write off tax is. We want to engineer a better way to do this. We want to double win. I want the cash flow from the investment plus capital appreciation if I can. But what I want is I want the tax writeoffs. Now, you hear a lot of times like I need to spend this foreimn business.
Speaker 3: I want the tax ridoff.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, that's level one thinking. I don't want to spend a dollar and write off a dollar. I want to spend a dollar and write off five dollars. So that's pretty good, right. I get the cash flow and I get the writeoffs. Now, if you'd like to figure out what this depreciation accelerator is and how you could apply it in your own finances, your own investments, no matter what level you're at. I'm going to have a live event next week. I'm going to invite you to it. It's a whole workshop and I'm going to give you all the tools that you can calculate all this out so you can do this for yourself. Like I said, it's a live workshop I'm hosting. It's all free to put a link to it down below. QR code here on the screen. Let me show you how to accelerate your well three to five hundred percent faster without making any more money using the tools the billionaires do all right, now, let's jump into the exact steps that you would be doing.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: This is the steps that the billionaires use to do their strategies. Is the steps that Donald Trump used to get richest, the steps that my friend Robert Kyosaki uses.
Speaker 3: And it's the steps that I use, and I'm gonna share them with you. Okay.
Speaker 1: Number One, you can invest into real estate. In this I'm thinking about warehouses, not office not high rise SoftICE space in San Francisco.
Speaker 3: Don't go into that.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about warehouses. I'm talking about manufacturing facilities. I'm talking about places with loading docks. I'm talking about the places that are going to benefit from all this new investment that's.
Speaker 3: Coming in number one.
Speaker 1: Two, what we do is we want to use leverage into the asset. That's the great thing with real estate, especially in the United States, but even in the rest of the world, is that I can use other people's money. I can get a loan for that, so I don't have to put all the money up. So in the United States, I might have to put twenty percent, twenty five percent, maybe thirty percent down. So I put three hundred thousand down on a million dollar asset I'm gonna break the math for you down here in a second. So I get leverage into the asset. Then what we do is we use something called cost segregation, where we don't look at the asset as a whole.
Speaker 3: We break it down to a core components.
Speaker 1: And the reason why we want to do that is we want to get massive depreciation in your one because we can depreciate the entire building, but some parts can be depreciated faster than others, so we cost degraded. Then what we do is we use the new bonus depreciation, which is what Trump was just talking about. So on this commercial real estate, warehouse, et cetera. Typically I would have thirty nine years to depreciate that asset, but thanks to Trump renewing these tax cuts, I can take all the depreciation in year one. Now you can do this on other assets. You can do it on a car, for example, I did it. I did it for my cars. Basically, this is like the government subsidizing your own investment.
Speaker 3: So the government is literally paying you to invest.
Speaker 1: They're literally paying you, are giving your money back for you to invest and make money.
Speaker 3: Pretty cool. Right now, I want to show you the math behind this.
Speaker 1: You can understand exactly how much money you can make with the government paying you to invest. Before I show you the math, what I want to show you is just how this could apply to anybody, so you don't think this doesn't apply to you.
Speaker 3: Number one.
Speaker 1: All right, let's say that you're at the beginner level. You have about one hundred bucks. You're a starter level.
Speaker 3: You could buy industrial buildings.
Speaker 1: Remember you don't want the office space in San Francisco, but industrial warehouses things like that, and you can buy them through reads. Reads are basically like a stock. You can buy them through your retirement account, your four to one K account, and you can just buyas you can buy a couple of shares with one hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: You can get started. Now.
Speaker 1: A lot of these ates focus on well, reads focus on different parts. Right, they have retail big box stores, right, shopping centers where like you know, a best buy is there. Then they have like office space, but they also have the industrial, the warehouse space, the stuff that we're going to want. Some reads that I like are focusing on just on data centers for example.
Speaker 3: All right, those are growing areas.
Speaker 1: Now some reads, if you buy the right ones, they passed through this depreciation. So the tax writers we're talking about break the map down for you. But these tax writers we talk about, they're.
Speaker 3: Going to pass that down.
Speaker 1: The next level. I have a little bit more money, is I can you know, five to ten thousand dollars level is I can still get into real estate. I don't really have enough to buy my own real estate, but I can do it through crowdfunding. A small business owner, are you buried in all types of work keeping you from the real thing that makes you money? Well that's where just Works comes in. They're the all in one platform that supports small business growth. You can get all their tools that help with benefits like payroll and HR and compliance with transparent pricing. Now they help you hire top talent internationally, internew markets, quickly scale international operations without the workload and forevery how do I do it? Question? You can reach out to their expert staff from sole proprietor or a team of twenty. Just Works empowers all kinds of small businesses with real human support. So visit justworks dot com, slash podcast to join the thousands of small businesses that trust just Works to take care of payroll, benefits, compliance and more. Again that's justworks dot com, slash podcasts, and so crowdfunding pools money and I get fractional ownership into the real life state. A couple companies are fund Rise, Crowdstreet. There's a whole bunch of them out there today that you can do this, and they let you start with five thousand or ten thousand earn cash flow. But again a lot of these will pass these tax depreciation through to you. You have a fifty to one hundred thousand dollar level, now you might be able to buy You definitely could do this with single family homes. You can certainly buy them with that you need to that level, or you can do limited partnerships and syndicates. So a lot of you are not looking for more jobs. And I hate to tell you this, but the dream of passive income in real estate is just that, it's a dream. The reality is that when you own real estate, multi family, single family, airbnbs.
Speaker 3: It's a job. It's not passive.
Speaker 1: You don't wake up every day with money in your account. You have to deal with all those issues. If you want real passive you'd go into like limited partnerships in syndicates and you let them do that. Now, you're going to get a lot more of the tax benefits passed down to you. And then finally, if you're a credit investor, you have more money, you have more time.
Speaker 3: You could do direct ownership.
Speaker 1: Now, the way that I look at this sort of an analogy is sort of setting up a toll booth. So you have this toll road, you can set up a toll booth. If you're on a small budget, you basically own shares in the toll booth.
Speaker 3: It's pretty good, you own the whole thing, but you own the shares.
Speaker 1: On a medium budget, you own percentages of the tolls that are collected, right fractionalized percentages. On a large budget, you own the entire tollbooth. So you can decide where you get in with your own level of sophistication in your own money. But let's break this down on some math. So for example, I'm looking at some of these in Middle America and the Rest Belt, the areas that are going to really benefit from this this surge of money coming in. So in Ohio, there's a one million dollar warehouse. It's about fifty thousand square feet of warehouse space, and for this I would put a thirty percent down payment, or about three hundred thousand dollars down. That's the amount of money that would come out of my pocket to control to own a million dollars worth of real estate. Now, the gross rental income of this is about one hundred twenty thousand dollars. So that's once I rent this warehouse out, that's what I expect.
Speaker 3: To make back about one hundred and twenty grand.
Speaker 1: Now that's not profit because I got to pay for the loan, I got to pay for the maintenance, I got to pay the taxes, all these other things. So I'm going to have ani or what we call a net operating income of about ninety thousand dollars. That would be my I've a net right, that's my income. That's about a nine percent cash on cash return COC. I always like to measure it this way. This is ninety thousand divided by the three hundred thousand, so I have about a nine percent return of my money.
Speaker 3: All right, it's pretty good.
Speaker 1: But you might be saying, but mark nine percent, that's ridiculous. Like I'll buy bitcoin. Bitcoin's going to buy fifty percent. I could buy Nvidia stock or Tesla stock. They're going to buy ten or twenty percent. I can go into private equity that pays me twenty five percent. Why do I want nine percent? Real estate? Sounds like a terrible deal. Well, the billionaires aren't buying real estate for real estate, and they're certainly not buying it for nine percent. Here's what they're buying it for, and here's how it complements. Bitcoin doesn't compete against it.
Speaker 3: Let me show you.
Speaker 1: Using the accelerated depreciation. Basically, taking the million dollar building, doing a cost segregation study on it would maybe allow me to write off seven hundred and fifty maybe up to nine hundred thousand dollars, and I can take that in year one. Let's just call on the low end seven hundred and fifty thousand, so of the million dollar purchase, seven hundred fifty thousand dollars is right After that, I can bring to year one. Now, in a thirty seven percent tax bracket in California, we're a lot higher when you add that end, but thirty seven percent tax bracket, you have about two hundred and seventy seven thousand dollars in savings in a year one. So I have the two hundred seventy seven So I paid three hundred, I get ninety plus, I get to seventy seven a year one, which means I have one hundred and.
Speaker 3: Twenty two percent return in year one.
Speaker 1: So that means I bought a million dollar building. I got one hundred and twenty two percent return in year one. That means I got all my money back plus some. So if I get all my money back plus I get even more profit on top of that, and I still own the million dollar building, giving me almost one hundred grand a year.
Speaker 3: What's my return? Now?
Speaker 1: If I'm making almost one hundred grand a year with zero cash in the deal, what's my return? The answer is it's infinite. Now, what's a better return? I have an infinite return. Now, there's a lot of good things, there's bad things. But this is how wealth is really built, not some get rich quick schemes. You're not gonna get rich like this by buying meme stocks, meme tokens.
Speaker 3: You're just not gonna do it. You're not gonna get through.
Speaker 1: Trading options or day trading stocks. This is how the billionaires do it, and you can do this on any budget. Okay, Now, let's take a look at why I think this is a bulletproof way to build massive wealth. Number One, you might say, but Mark Trump put this in. He's only gonna be there for four years. He said, they expire in four years.
Speaker 3: What if he leaves? Okay, good question.
Speaker 1: But Number one, so what I've already bought the building, I've already taken to depreciation.
Speaker 3: I got it back in year one.
Speaker 1: Cool. So that means I have a couple of years to do this. Think about what that means. That means everybody has a couple of years to do this. That means massive amount of investment capital is going to be moving into this area right now.
Speaker 3: We have a chance to frontrun that.
Speaker 1: Number two, factories are very sticky. What does that mean when Apple or TSMC, when they decide to spend five hundred million dollars to build new factories, they don't just abandon that next month they.
Speaker 3: Go, well, we're pretty good this quarter, We're out.
Speaker 1: Like no, They're committing for decades and decades and decades. You don't just move a factory, right, So these are long term investments. Number Two, When you buy these types of warehouses, these industrial buildings and things like that, the leases are long term. When TSMC is going to come in and least that building from you. They're not just moving out in six months again, They'll be there for decades and decades and decades. And this is all inflation resistant. So as prices continue to go up, you raise your rents. You raise your rents to keep up with inflation. It's all inflation resistant. All right now, I can already hear you guys, So let me just answer the questions. But Mark, this is real estate. I don't like real estate. I don't want to do real estate. It's too much work or too much time.
Speaker 3: Whatever. Cool, what's next?
Speaker 1: So remember think second, third, fourth, fifth order. How do we take advantage of this eight trillion dollars that's already been committed just in quarter one and put some of that in our pockets? Okay, what we want to do is we want to think about the depreciation accelerator and where it goes after that. So we have this eight trillion dollars and we're thinking in second, third, fourth fifth order. So like number one, where else does it go? I don't want to buy the warehouse of the factory, Well what about the supporting infrastructure for that? So what are these new warehouses and factories especially when they have a lot of automation AI running, well, they need power. They need lots of power, they need lots of energy. There's lots of things around that that we can potentially look into investing and see that rise. Which is part of the reason why Trump's make American investable again is removing regulations so it can grow, but more importantly producing massive amounts of energy.
Speaker 3: So number one, Number two labor markets.
Speaker 1: So for example, when you build these new warehouse distribution points and manufactureing centers, what has to happen, Well, we also have to hire a lot of people, and those lots of people happen to need housing. So maybe I just want to buy single family housing. I can buy single family housing around where they're building it. I know, I'm been in real estate for a long time. Some of my friends that are still invested into real estate are buying homes or have been buying homes around where like for example, Costco or Amazon or building their distribution centers. Right, because you need lots of people housing also lots of services. You've been watching people talk about buy boring businesses, so all these service based business around there. So people move into the housing. They need house cleaners. They need carpet cleaners, they need repair people. Also retail, they need somewhere to shop, They need somewhere to buy all their stuff. So all these retail stores are going to boom in those areas. Entertainment of course, all those people need to do something and stuff like that, So lots of places in the labor market that we can benefit from this. And then we also think about the velocity. This is something I talk about all the time. How do I get one dollar to do one job? Or how do I get it to do two jobs, three jobs, four jobs, five jobs, and more importantly, how do I get it doing multiple jobs and the fastest rate possible? The question is how fast can you move your money through those things? This is through the wealth stacking principle that I teach part of the acceleration.
Speaker 3: Okay, now what are the potential concerns that we have here?
Speaker 1: Well, let's think you might be thinking, well, the taxes, what if they were send those? Well, like I said, those are locked in. I receive the full benefit in your one number two. Do you need special connections? Well, certainly if you want to buy warehouses and things like that, you need to know people in those areas, but you could go through, like I said, some of these crowdfunding ways, you can go through some of the reds, or you can go through some syndications, so you can buy your connections there makes sense. Now you could also do it with no experience, because again, if you're buying into just a rate or just one of these types of other crowdsourced ways to do that, you don't really they need the experience to do that either. Now, I would recommend that if you are going to go into a syndication, which I do like, you make sure you find a very reputable one. There's lots of syndications that popped up over the last couple of years when it got really hot and they lost a lot of money. So I would want to make sure you go through somebody who's very, very experienced, who has a very long track record, who has a track record of maybe twenty eight and twenty twenty and not losing any money during those periods. And more importantly, I want to make sure they're vertically integrated through the entire process.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm looking for.
Speaker 1: If you want connections on that, come to my workshop next week. We'll show you some of the people that we're working with in regards to that.
Speaker 3: And then finally, the big wealth shift.
Speaker 1: And this is the key piece that I just want to drive home with. There's nothing else you take from this video. In times of disruption is when the wealth is made. When things are shifting, money is leaving one old system, one old paradigm, and it's transferring to a.
Speaker 3: New We call this the wealth transfer the use term.
Speaker 1: This is how the Rockefellers and the Carnegie became household names when it comes to building wealth because in these transformational shifts, they position themselves to take advantage of that. What happens to most people is they stick in the old paradigm. They think that it's a bad time in the markets, not understanding that it's actually strategy that's more important. We know that this is a massive inflection point, as a matter of fact, maybe one of the biggest inflection points that I can remember in my lifetime. We're talking eight trillion dollars over twenty percent of GDP coming in in a short amount of time. And I also want to remind you this is not about politics. If you hate Trump, that's okay, hate them, but don't let this cloud your judgment of exactly what's happening. Don't let this block you from taking advantage one of the bigges opportunities that we had in our lifetime. Like I said, it's not timing, it's not good and bad timing in markets. It's having the right strategy. And a couple of tools that you can use to use this very quickly is one the depreciation Accelerator Blueprint, which I want to give you that for free, and the wealth Velocity Engine how to make sure one dollars investing in as fast as I can. I'm gonna give you both of these for free if you come hang out at me with at the workshop next week. I'll put a link to it down below, put the QR code on the screen. But either way, come hang out with me and workshop it with these tools, or do it on your own. But don't let this billionaire playbook run without you, because the rich continue to get richer the poor get poor. Why because the rich do certain things and you can do the same. And if you really want to understand how to invest in layers how the billionaires do that, then you watch this video where I break the entire process down, and I hope to see you over there,