Speaker 1: Welcome to the Rogue Recap. Hot takes, cold facts and zero respect for the official narrative. Sit back, roll your eyes, and let's recap rogue style.
Speaker 2: Well, hello, and welcome to the Rogue Recap. This is Linda McLachlin and we are thrilled to be here today. The Save Act has made it to the Senate floor and the Senators have shown up for work, some of them armed with facts, some of them armed with bullshit. Some of them actually didn't show up. I e. Tom tillis a Republican in name only out of North Carolina. You may remember him from his recent appearance at the dog parade on Capitol Hill. He was able to make it for that, so when it really counts, guys, just know, don't look for him for Hurricane Helene or election integrity or voter rights. Look to him to judge Capitol Hill's best dog in show. And I wish I was making that up, but I'm not. So you really think you can't hate them more, but he can. And he's one of an utter piece of shit. So today and last night we had a test vote. Last night, Save Act passed the test vote to bring it to the floor for a real vote, and now Senators are taking to the floor for this movement to bring the Save Act into a legislation that has passed on the Senate floor. It passed the House twice so that we could put it on the President's desk and be able to move forward with a piece of legislation that has eighty four percent support from America, which is kind of crazy because America doesn't agree on much, but they do agree on election integrity. Now, unlike many people in the Senate, both on the left and the right, I have decided to do tonight's show with something called facts. I know this is going to be very confusing to a lot of Rhinos and all Democrats, but we're going to try it anyway, so stick with me. The senators got on the floor and some of them explained what they wanted to do by referencing the bill they were voting on. I thought this was a novel idea. Bring your receipts, bring your information, and cite the bill. The bill is thirty two pages long. This is not like we're passing the budget. This is one piece of legislation. It's thirty two pages long. All you have to do is read it. So Mike Lee was incredible, as he has been this entire time, citing so many incredible facts from the bill. But then there are people like Warnock from Georgia and Bloomenthal that are out the Schumer of course, that are out there saying things that make no sense at all. I'm going to play Warnock first for you, because he actually admits that illegal aliens, non citizens did vote in elections, but he seems to think that that doesn't happen anymore. So I thought this was particularly interesting because he admitted what we already suspected, but then he's like, but we're good now, Okay, no proof, just we're good now.
Speaker 3: Eight point two million people registered to vote in Georgia. The Republican Secretary of State found twenty instances of non citizens who were registered, and only nine had ever attempted to vote, and the majority did so before twenty twelve. This is a solution in search of a problem that does not exist.
Speaker 2: So Georgia, which, for those of you who don't remember the infamous Fulton County scandal of twenty twenty where we saw these videotapes and had the strange incidents that happened in the middle of election night, like the entire voting complex having to be shut down because there was a pipe burst, or there was a flood in a bathroom where suddenly there were all these ballots that were found, but they just happened to be under a table and containers that nobody noticed before, and they're taking that all the way to court. You know, you've got a lot of strange things happening there with Raffisberger, who is their secretary of state, and obviously we all know Fanny. Willis so much to say about Fanny, so we'll just leave it there. I'm gonna be nice today because I have other people to pick on. But Warnock literally just admits we have non citizens on the voter rolls, we have non citizens attempting to vote, we have non citizens voting, and then somehow he pulls out of his ass that it hasn't happened since twenty twelve. I have no idea where this man got this information. And one of the things that I think should be required of these people when they make these really strange statements is to say, as per blah blah blah blah blah, you know this would work, right, But they don't. They never give the source, like even if they wanted to give a left leaning source, like I read in the New York Times that there's no voter fraud. Okay, obviously I'm going to think it's bullshit because it's from the New York Times. But at least I know he read something and did some sort of preparation. This is like, I'm going to sit down at my desk and I'm going to put five bullet points on a piece of paper that makes sense to no one, you know, twelve twenty twelve, and there's twenty people, nine of them show it up. I'm like, bro, what is going on? Does anybody believe this? Because I don't. It's just so it's so ass backwards, and I it's just silly, right, it's a waste of taxpayer time, our citizens' time. And this is an elected official, you know who. God knows how he got in there, or maybe we do know, right, maybe nine of those people voted for him because they say one vote is all it takes, right, could be your vote that decides an election. So one of those nine guys that slip through, I guess voted for Warnock after twenty twelve. But anyways, so here Senator Bloomenthal. Now Bloomenthal takes it to another level. Okay, Bloomenthal says, I'm gonna dial up the crazy here. We're gonna dial it all the way up to eleven, and we're gonna let you know that the entire world is on fire if we pass this bill.
Speaker 4: Take a listen, which is to say no no to a bill that so fundamentally and far reachingly would undermine, in fact, destroy our democracy. It may sound like an exaggeration, but it is the truth.
Speaker 2: Now that is Bloomenthal excited. Okay, that's not my fault that he sounds like he might be one foot in the grave. That's how he sounds. Okay, it's not my fault. But just think about that for a minute. This guy is saying that if we protect our elections by asking people to present id to vote in our federal election, we are now going to destroy democracy. What what are you talking about? That to me is so out of pocket that you would say you're destroying democracy and no follow up, no support of said claim. How does that destroy democracy? Do you understand what democracy means? Do you understand how our founding fathers envisioned the process of voting. It's honestly just a shame, right because they get up there and they say these things and then low IQ low information voters will get that one SoundBite on their mainstream liberal bought and paid for news and they'll go, oh, democracy is ending. If they pass this, this must be terrible. It's like I say to, you know, people in my own family, I'm like, yet, don't watch that. Do not listen to that. That is a lie. If people are not able to say on page eleven of thirty two pages, such and such said this and that, but that never happens, whereas Mike Lee will say, what you are saying is a lie. It actually provides four and then he cites an entire page which you can reference. It's available. These bills are not like secret, They're there for you to read. And here's the other problem, just for clarity's sake, for a hot second. So the bill is HR twenty two Save Act. It was presented by Chip Roy, congressman from Texas. He introduced it last year in January twenty twenty five, and then the House and it has been sitting in the Senate received by the Senate since April of twenty twenty five. Now, this is not information that is hidden from anybody. If you go to Congress dot gov, you don't even have to know the bill number is HR twenty two. You can just put in save Act and it will bring up this Congress, this piece of legislation, and it will let you know everything that's in it. It will tell you the actions that have been taken, what it's been called co sponsors, the committees that handle it. No secrets here, and then you can read the text and it will tell you this says this, and this says that, and it makes all of these various statements which have been signed by the co sponsors and presented to the Senate on the Senate floor. So when people come in and they say we won't be able to do this because they're going to take away married women's rights to vote, You're like what. And I talked about this in my podcast the other day, because it's so absurd. They're basically saying like married women, like you get married and your brain is it falls out of your head and you no longer are able to do anything like change your name or keep you know, a hold of important documents like your birth certificate, your marriage certificate, your name change. All of these things are just they ellude you completely. You have no idea how to get them, and so you know, gosh, how will I ever vote? I'm like, you do realize that we are functioning adults. Yeah, we got married, we changed our name, big deal. It is. It's actually insulting. And I think if more women and more people that are being discriminated against really and saying, oh, you're too stupid to do this. This is very hard to get all of your documents together and put them into an envelope and bring them somewhere so that you can get proper identifications so that you can vote in federal elections that determine who sits in the highest seat of our country. Can you imagine, people, it's so insulting. Then you listen to Senator Schumer. Now, Schumer's been in office since the beginning of time. He has no new ideas, and the only new ideas that he does have are being fed to him by the most liberal and woke parts of the party that are saying, if you don't come all the way over here, you're gonna lose your seat, and we're gonna help him do it. But If you listen to Schumer from twenty thirty years ago, he sounds like a normal Democrat, like he's okay on the social programs, but when it comes to the rural law, I'm on board. This is Senator Schumer in nineteen ninety six, when he's talking about the importance of ID Take a listen to what he calls it.
Speaker 5: Submit the truth. Everywhere people go, they're asked for a social Security card. In fact, one way to prove you're a bona fide person who can have a job is to ask for a driver's license and a social Security card. This is an anti fraud amendment. All over where we go, people say, well, why can't you stop illegal immigrants or others from coming here? And the number one answer we give our constituencies when they come here, they can get jobs, get benefits against the law because of fraud.
Speaker 2: So he actually calls it fraud. Now, the last time I checked, fraud is a crime. Fraud is illegal. So what's changed in thirty years? Even if you hate the fact that we're saying illegal aliens, right, you hate that expression, even though that's technically what people are. Right, they break into your country and we call them illegal aliens because they haven't gone through a normal course of action to allow them entry. Whether a temporary visa, school, visa student, visa work, visa, marriage, visa, green card, you name it. We've got a lot of ways for you to come in the country. But they decided all of those were too difficult, and so as a result, they hopped a fence. Now, if somebody hopped your back fence, got in your yard, broke into your house, would you say that they were criminals or would you say nothing? Or would you say they were fine and they were welcome to come in. I would say nine out of ten people would call that a crime. And again, these are the Nimbi people, nimb wide. Do you know what that stands for? Not in my backyard. So I'm going to vote for all these social programs and all this bullshit and stand up there grandiose and make big speeches and act like I'm real upset, and then when somebody comes into my backyard, I'm going to go nuts. For example, I will digress for one second, As you guys know, I'm the Queen of digression, But just for a hot second, when Billie Eilish, that stupid woman who won the Grand or whatever she won. Was up there talking about her music, and she was I don't know if she was a Song of the year album of the year. Who gives a shit anyway, she's up there talking about you know, no one's illegal, unstolen land man, right, okay, fine, Then we find out that this dumb broad built her house on Native American sacred ground. Uh oh, now what now you're the problem? So what happens?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: I know absolutely nothing. And then when people start showing up to our house saying we're gonna move in, we want to come live there. Nobody is illegal, I want to come in your house. Guess what Billy does. She opens her door and she lets them all in. No, that's totally fake news. She doesn't do that. She calls nine one one, she calls nine to one one. Come here, there's somebody trying to get into my house. This is bullshit? Oh is it? This is the thing. This is your life on a smaller scale. But when you make these statements and you're famous for making music, maybe you should do that. Maybe you should just make music and shut up and stop talking about things that you don't know anything about. You're just talking out of your ass because it's cool to say that, right. That's the kind of stuff that drives me nuts. Now, people that came with the receipts are people like Senator Schmidt of Missouri. Now Senator Schmidt of Missouri is the former attorney general. This guy is terrific. You cannot argue him down. Why can't you argue him down? Because he's not coming to play games. He is coming with information. He is coming with ideas, and he is coming with a way to actually make those ideas and put them into action, as opposed to just talking and saying, well, we're going to go to a committee meeting and we're going to talk about this, but right after we have lunch and go to the congressional gym and get our haircut, whatever the hell they do. Take a listen to this. This is really impactful.
Speaker 6: Life.
Speaker 7: America is approaching her two hundred and fiftieth birthday. We're taught in schools to think of the American founding as though we're unimaginable, far away, sealed off behind glass. But two hundred and fifty years is smaller than it seems. President John Tyler was born during the First Congress in seventeen ninety. He was born in the very infancy of this republic. President Tyler's last living grandson died only last year. That is how near the founding still is, and how recent this great experiment in self government remains. And if the founding is that near, then our duty is that much clearer. We're not the curators of a dead tradition. We are the stewards of a living republic. Our republic was founded on a daring claim that free people could govern itself, not that a free people could drift forever, not that a free people could live off inherited greatness while its leaders refuse every hard question, Not that a free people could dissolve every boundary, mock every limit and still expect to remain free. No, the American founding rested on a harder truth.
Speaker 2: So now he's actually hearkening back to our founding father, something I talked about a few minutes ago, and it really is the fight of our time. And that reason is twofold one, because we have to look to the future. While we're looking to the past, as we celebrate two hundred and fifty years, we have to remember where we came from and how we got here, the good and the bad. But the second thing is, if we don't pass this, if we decide that we just don't have the bulls to put our money where our mouth is and really make it count, twenty years from now, this country is going to look like Europe. The greatest threat to America is Islam. Hands down. It has been Islam for the last thirty years. Many other issues are incredibly frightening, the transgender psychosis that seems to be going on that is completely and totally being supported by a medical corporate effort. Because once you go into that lifestyle and people force you into it, you are dependent on pharmaceutical companies and doctors and operations for the rest of your life because you are doing something that your body is telling you, we're not supposed to do that. And so all of these drugs that they put these kids on and all of these things that they do to them, it's actually criminal. But putting that disgusting corporate effort over here for a moment, and it's very scary, and I'm not saying it's not the larger. The larger scary thing is Islam, because Islam is not coming to America to say, hey, I'm here to support you. Islam is coming to America to say I am going to crush you with every fiber of my being. I'm going to come in, I'm going to take over, and I'm going to tell you that you're going to assimilate to me. We're going to speak Arabic. We're going to have the call to prayer across American cities five times a day. We're going to put prayer rugs out in the middle of Times Square, even though there are mosques. The largest amount of Musks in America are in New York, most of them in New York City. But they're going to make a scene and they're going to take over Times Square because they want to let you know that they don't give a shit. They don't want your women unless they're raping them. They don't want your children unless they're raping them. They're going to kill your dogs, and they're going to take over. And if you think I'm kidding, take a look at Europe. People say this big phrase of Islamophobia and that the largest fear that we as Americans should have is right wing extremism. Really okay, Well, I think if I was to look at actual police reports, not the ones that are doctored for the public to view on x where we see a black person labeled as a white person, because if we put white into the computer, it'll mess up the data when we actually print it out and have no pictures attached to it. Right, Or we say, oh, this wasn't anything against Christians. These two young men that came from Pennsylvania and wanted to throw them all tough cocktails and had a car full of explosives were really here just to express themselves. Oh really were they? Huh? Because they were screaming a laha walk bar. That sounds pretty similar to me. Or how about the flight that was going to where was it coming from. I think it was Atlanta and it was going to Tennessee and the guy screaming a laha walk bar in the middle of the airplane. But then when the reports come out, they said, oh no, I was just a misunderstanding. The need to constantly be afraid of being called some kind of phobic to me is a bigger sickness than anything else. Things just are what they are. You have to call them like you see them. If there are a bunch of Christians running all over the place, and they were, you know, I don't know, taking over Times Square, standing in the middle, praising Jesus and screaming that if you don't believe in Jesus Christ, they're going to, you know, behead you or try to marry your kids at the age of nine. I think we'd be upset, but that's not happening. It is happening all over the country in these extremist mosques, with these extremist clerics screaming from the top of their lungs that they love jihad, the Holy War, They love to practice takiya, they love to call you a kaffir, and they don't care because they have money. For days for some reason, this establishment right party that we have, the Funs, the McConnell, the Thomas Massey's in the house, the Marjorie Taylor Greens. Thank god she's out. But you know, these types of people, they're getting paid off. I don't know by who. I don't know if it's Sorus, I don't know, if it's Neville Singham in China, I don't know. I really don't know who it is, but it's somebody and they are getting paid off to make these decisions, and they think that they will be able to keep their seats when all this shit hits the fan. But they won't because what will happen is when you give the Senate and the House back to Democrats, they are going to do everything they can to make sure that the most woke, the most disgusting, the furthest left ideals are in place as quickly as they can make them happen. And let me tell you something, The left is unified. They have one agenda and it's to further their own and that's it. And they will slap everybody into place. You see, fun and McConnell and Cornyn still think that it's about them in their pocketbook. What they don't understand is it's not. This is one thing and one thing only. This is their own death sentence as far as politics goes. They will be voted out of their seats faster they can catch the check that they thought was going to save them and keep them in the House. It's not. You are going to be taken out. They are not going to let you keep that seat. It will be taken over by a Democrat. By you not supporting the Save Act, you are writing your own exit ticket. You're Essentially, it's a great analogy. You are essentially the engineer writing the code for AI so that it can replace. That's what you're doing because those Democrats are going to replace you. They don't trust you. You're a useful idiot right now, and let's just remember that Democrats, they also for years have been talking about election integrity, election fraud. This guy didn't win this election, hanging Chad's in Florida, Russian influence here with Trump, you name it. I'm going to play a couple of montages here. These are Democrats from over the years talking about election fraud. Some of them you'll recognize. It's Hillary Schumer, Stacy Abrams, Maxine Waters, you know, the usual assholes. But just take a listen. What changed? What changed that now they think everything is fine. I'll tell you they have figured out how to rig the system. And the last time we won with President Trump being an offic now was only because we made it too big to rag. Next time, they're going to be more prepared. They know they need these midterms so they can crush him for the last two years, take over and go back to the way things were. Take a listen. You tell me if I'm wrong.
Speaker 8: We have found in the last election that the voting has not been pure, it has been tainted, and we could not declare that the election of November two in two thousand and four was free and clear and transparent and real. And there must be independent testing of the voting machines used in Ohio.
Speaker 9: Question, obviously, is how many instances were not caught that we don't know about. Number one, we've seen a lot of what I'll qull honest glitches where it just didn't work right. But also that these machines are hackable, that a dishonest employee of the vendor, or a dishonest employee of a local board of elections, or simply someone who knows electronics and as a computer at home could hack into these and then put in a secret instruction to disregard every twentieth Democratic voter ed ten percent to the Carrier to the Bush vote or whatever. He might not ever know it.
Speaker 2: Oh Man, that is so strange that a Democrat thought that that there might be a way for people to go in via election software and adjudicate votes, to change them to the candidate that they wanted it to say, and then just say, well, I didn't understand the vote that was cast, and so I needed to modify it to make sure that person's voice was heard. That sounds so familiar, doesn't it? Take another listen, Let's remember three words Bush versus Gore. A court took away a presidency, and al Gore won that election.
Speaker 10: I think he won anyway.
Speaker 8: Our rise to object to the fraudule elect twenty five Florida electoral votes. I'm a subject because of the overwhelming evidence of official misconduct, deliberate fraud.
Speaker 2: Deliberate fraud, deliberate. Is there any other kind of fraud? I don't know. Accidental fraud. I don't know that I've ever heard of that. Let's keep going. This is fun.
Speaker 11: I believe he knows he's an illegitimate president.
Speaker 2: I think it's also.
Speaker 11: Critical to understand that, as I've been telling candidates who have come to see me, you can run the best campaign, you can even become the nominee, and you can have the election stolen from you.
Speaker 8: I'm think you're an illegitimate president that didn't really win, So how do you fight against that?
Speaker 4: In twenty twenty You.
Speaker 11: Are absolutely right, the president is an illegitimate racist occupying the White House.
Speaker 9: The Russian weighing in on the election, the Russian attempt to have the election, and frankly, the FBI is are weighing in on the election. I think makes his election illegitimate.
Speaker 10: It's illegitimate, and my biggest fear is that he's going to.
Speaker 2: Do it again with the help of lad his best health, and we're going to be stuck for six more years of this guy. And that is terrifying.
Speaker 12: It's terrified.
Speaker 10: Would you be my vice president, folks, Lord, I absolutely agree.
Speaker 12: I will never be afraid to challenge this illegitimate president.
Speaker 13: I don't see it is president elect as a legitimate president.
Speaker 6: Mister President, I object to the certificates from the state of Alabama on the grounds that the electoral votes were not under all of the known circumstances regularly given, and that the electors were not lawfully certified, especially given the confirmed and illegal activities engaged by the government of Russia designed to interfere with our election.
Speaker 10: And I have an objection because ten of the twenty nine electoral votes.
Speaker 9: Cast by Florida were cast by electors not lawfully certified.
Speaker 8: As the president, I object because people are horrified.
Speaker 7: Thank you, mister President, and I object to a certificate from the state of North Carolina.
Speaker 12: By object to the fifteen votes from the state of North Carolina because of the massive voter supress.
Speaker 2: So just listen to all of that. Now. Some of that might sound familiar from another election that we had in twenty twenty, where we saw a lot of really strange things. In twenty twenty, things we had never seen before. People at polling sites that have been people that have been there observing voting for I don't know ten and twenty years saying they saw app just the strangest, most abnormal behavior with ballots coming in mail in ballots, all being pristine, people dropping off buckets of ballots, all sorts of really weird things. Right, But when we started to raise those questions, they said we were conspiracy theories. When we started to raise questions about the electors, they said it was illegal. They put so many of us through so much because we raised the question. Take, I'm going to play one more and then we'll come back.
Speaker 11: You can run the best campaign, you can even become the nominee, and you can have the election stolen from you.
Speaker 2: He is an illegitimate president. In my mind, would you be my vice president. Folks, look, I absolutely agree from then actually win the election.
Speaker 4: In two thousand and sixtynine, he lost the election and he was put in the office because a Russian jentleferer.
Speaker 2: Trump knows he's an illegitimate president.
Speaker 9: The president elect, although legally elected, is not legitimate.
Speaker 3: Unless it is president elected as a legitimate president.
Speaker 5: You said you believe that Russia's interference altered the outcome of the election.
Speaker 14: I do.
Speaker 9: And we have a president who, if in fact it is proven, has been assisted by the Russians and may in fact not be a legitimate president.
Speaker 10: The wife of John Gary said she has lingering doubts, but the legitimacy of the election. Her theory goes like this, two brothers, she calls hard right Republicans own eighty percent of voting machines in the US. Therefore it would be easy to hack into another machine. The control of the electronic voting.
Speaker 2: That was produced by the RNC, and I thought it was pretty good because it's a great compilation of many of the things we just discussed. But I think the high level is now that we know that all of these things are possible, and now that we know that they know all of these things are possible. It begs the question, why would you not want to put in some things to make sure that all of the elections and our votes are kept secure. Why would that bother you. There's only one reason, and that's because they know that they have completely and utterly let down their constituents. They have disenfranchised the voting base that used to love them, and they're not going to win their cushy jobs working one hundred and thirty days a year. The taxpayers back are over and now these rhino assholes are not able to just sack up and pass this bill because they hate Donald Trump. Lisa Murkowski is an utter troll. She should be removed from office today, a disgusting and embarrassing name to be in the Senate horrible, and the idea that she thinks she has the right to make a decision that affects the entire country. That woman has been out to lunch for the last twenty years. And the only reason she's in that damn seat was because her father was governor of Alaska, and so she's got some name brand there. What a crock of shit. And one more thing, let's take a listen to this news report this is there's actually two things. One of them is Brandon Gill, who is a congressman from Texas. Young guy, super sweet, cute, family, wife, kids, YadA, YadA, YadA. But he's one of the younger members, and he was in committee asking a question about illegal aliens and their ability to access benefits even though they were illegal. I'm going to play that first, just to show you how real this threat is.
Speaker 14: Now, American taxpayers pay for Medicaid for illegal aliens.
Speaker 13: In many circumstances. Yes, they should, not just American taxpayers, but immigrant taxpayers social As you know, sir, there is no exception for tax paying. Should immigrations dead. I'm the one who's asking questions here. Should American taxpayers pay for Social Security for illegal aliens? It's a yes or no question. I think the answer is no, no question. It doesn't happen. We don't social benefit asking you if you undocumented people, I wasn't aware that was a topic that.
Speaker 14: I don't think if that should happen, and I'm asking you if you think it should Happen's.
Speaker 1: The last question?
Speaker 6: What does MA answer the question?
Speaker 13: I don't believe that that's a question when it doesn't happen. It's misleading to suggest it does. No one who's on it.
Speaker 14: It's a really basic question, So don't answer it because you've got a crazy, radical open borders agenda that we can all see it.
Speaker 2: So how ridiculous is that He literally just asked him. Do you think He didn't ask him if it was happening. He just said, do you think that illegal aliens should be paid Social Security? He said, well, it's not happening. That's a ridiculous question. That's not what I asked you. I asked you, do you think they should get it? They just they can't answer questions because if they do, they would have to say yes, I hate America, I want to crush it. I love communism. It's going great in all the other countries. Hmmm, where can we look at that? It seems to be going great. Ukraine where they have no gas or fuel, Venezuela that we just had to liberate, Cuba that we're in the process of liberating. Yeah, it's going great. It's ridiculous. Now we have Harmeat Dylan, who works in the Department of Justice. She is talking about the roadblocks that she's having in attempting to get clarity from the secretaries of state all over the country, and you can imagine which of those secretaries of states are not allowing access to voter roles.
Speaker 12: We're helping states comply with their federal obligation or to the Help America Vote Act as well to clean up their voter roles. And the reality is this is a bipartisan problem. States that are led by Democrats and Republicans alike have been lax in cleaning up their voter roles. It's also been difficult in the past due to various regulations for states to be able to get the help from the federal government. We've lifted those restrictions, but you know, sometimes secretaries of state who haven't been doing their jobs are reticent to open their books to demonstrate that. So some are scrambling to clean up their voter roles before they let us see them. I mean, okay, we're having negotiations with some of them. Some of them flatly haven't done their job. And then some of them are making species arguments like the one you just recited regarding the NAACP, and they're making some similar arguments that, oh, what we're doing is improper or inappropriate or we're trying to weaponize. Some people call it weaponize, some people call it use. We definitely want to use tools and have accurate data to make sure that only citizens are on our voter roles, that they're only on our voter roles in the United States once, and that roles are not being packed and infected, particularly in this era now of a widespread male balloting, with people who are dead, people who have moved, people who have no business voting in an election.
Speaker 2: So how interesting is that this is the Assistant Attorney General of the United States talking about the fact that she is trying to work with states to make sure that illegal aliens are not on the voter roles, and she cannot get them to comply. Why wouldn't they want to comply? Why do they want illegal aliens voting in United States general federal elections? Why? There's only one answer. They cannot win without them. I pray as I record this podcast it's five thirty in the afternoon, that these people get their head out of their ass and actually pass the Save Act, because if they don't, our kids are the ones that are going to have to pay for their mistakes, and we are going to be in a very very dangerous country. I hope you're enjoying the Rogue Recap. We're trying to give you as much information as we can here, you know, other unlike the Democrats who don't want to play anything or show anything that's truthful, We're going to do as much as we can to show you the truth. And you can check out roguerecap dot com, follow us at Rogue Recap on X, at Lindamick on X and we will see you tomorrow. I pray with good news. Everybody be safe. Please pray for our troops and good night,