Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to Season three twelve, Episode three of Like Guys Day production of iHeartRadio. This is a podcast where we take a deep dive into America's shared consciousness. And it is Wednesday, November eighth. Oh yeah, yeah, that's right, November eighth, twenty twenty three. Yeah, eleven eight two three. You know what that is? That means.
Speaker 2: It's National Cappuccino Day, It's National Parents as Teachers Day, World Radiography Day, and National STEM Day.
Speaker 1: Let's see what.
Speaker 2: Let's let's die dive like National Parents.
Speaker 1: Teacher's Day is gonna is gonna throw up some red flags on like cause you can't let them learn in school because they're gonna learn all that devil shit.
Speaker 2: It's about parent teacher organizations. Parents as parent teacher organ.
Speaker 1: I guess we need good people in them, so I'm not I'm gonna withdraw my object. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: It's not trying to be like yeah, I don't think it's to be like, hey.
Speaker 1: Man, you know what these teachers are telling your kids. Gonna show them the good Book every the King James, that's right, or like one of those ads. It's like dad, look it up. We're like dead. Oh look it up where like the dad's like playing I'm a little teapot and people are like, you see like this even this tough guy can he can do silly shit? Yeah that's crazy. Well my name is Jack O'Brien aka, can't you see it's not piss? I just really like ice. I just lied to get to how our Lambo? And then of course the chorus is this piss?
Speaker 3: Is this piss?
Speaker 1: Is this?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: I just curtesyy BLACARONI the Strokes. I haven't heard that album in a long time. I listened to it this morning and still holds up those baselines really jumping around. Oh yeah, yeah, I'm thrilled to be joined as always by my co host, mister Miles Grass.
Speaker 2: Oh it's Miles Gray aka I lost my AKA one second because here it is.
Speaker 1: It's Miles Great AKA.
Speaker 2: I'm walking on erasers. Whoa, I'm walking on erasers?
Speaker 3: WHOA?
Speaker 1: And don't feel weird?
Speaker 2: Bamn paint shout out steaming chuck on Discord, obviously in reference to Jack saying Ron DeSantis in those high heel boots must.
Speaker 1: Be Yeah, it looked like he was walking on chalkboard erasers. For some reason that was too smush he was given. Yeah, just too smushy tomash. We've all tried it, haven't we, folks walking on chalk forty erasers.
Speaker 2: For some reason, I actually feel like I have a memory of trying to.
Speaker 1: Do that for sure. Yeah, why do I have that memory? Doesn't make any sense. That was a good one that I thought I had done last week, But now in retrospect, I don't think I did. You nailed it. No, I think you just you nailed it right there.
Speaker 2: And if I did, hey, it's called coming back around again. Anyway, Steaming Chuck.
Speaker 1: Steaman, Chuck, did I say whom I was? Lacroni? Anyways? We are thrilled, Miles to be joined in our third seat by an actress, improviser, old friend, podcast host who you've heard on Comedy Bang Bang, Spontanean Nation, and seen on shows like Fresh off the Boat, New Girl, Brooklyn nine nine. She co hosts the new podcast Keys to the Kingdom, which is an unprecedented look at the backstage life of Disneyland cast members. Please welcome to this show, Amanda, Oh.
Speaker 3: Thank you. I'm so happy to be here.
Speaker 1: It's great to have you.
Speaker 4: Thank you for the beautiful intro.
Speaker 1: Oh thank you for you know, doing all that stuff so we could introduce you with such enthusiasm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it all led me to this.
Speaker 4: Point anywhere here, I am here.
Speaker 1: How does this rank to like being on Brooklyn nine nine and stuff like that, Like how being on this podcast has to be? Like, you know, I'm a culmination.
Speaker 4: I would feel like it is this.
Speaker 3: I mean, I much prefer because I get to be at home, which I love. I get to just have my little coffee and I'm just like sitting in my home office. Yeah, so comfortable.
Speaker 1: So many guitars, very many guitars. Yeah zoom, and we were like.
Speaker 3: Whoa, I know, I'll play all those for you at some point during the podcast. Now you know, full disclosure, This is really my husband, Matt Gory, friend of the show.
Speaker 1: He's been on a couple of times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so this is his office, and so yeah, every once in a while I kind of sneak in and do a quick podcast and then leave no trace head out. But no, I won't be touching the guitars.
Speaker 1: Right. It's like a parasite situation where he doesn't even know you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he has no I love you. He doesn't know we're married. He didn't know we have a child together. Yeah, it's a very complex operation that I'm running here, like, yeah, it's it's.
Speaker 1: Reallyres by you. Absolutely, yeah, amazing. Well, we can't we can't wait to get to know you a little bit better.
Speaker 2: I mean we've obviously know each other so well.
Speaker 1: You old Earwolf holiday party, Miles, and you have mutual friends, You have got mutees, great mutual basically family. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think that's all we really need, right, Like, those are the sorts of deep relationships we all want in our lives.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, friends of friends. And I think I made a holiday party almost positive.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well I'm glad I made an impression.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly. All right, we're going to get to know you a little bit better. First, a few of the things we're talking about, we're talking about Moms for Liberty are back at it again. Baby, we're just talking about them. Yeah, so they they are trying to get librarians arrested in Florida, of course, So we're gonna talk about that in conjunction with Mike Johnson's porno app. I don't think it's officially his porno app. Yes, I'm guessing the Yeah, he endorses it. I don't know if the endorsement is official yet, if he's like appearing in ads. But this is, of course the new Speaker of the House who is in a bond with his seventeen year old son monitoring one another's jack off activity. Jacking off activity, no other way to really describe how much each other's are jacking off. And so we're going to talk about that because that's the other way that the right is intervening and showing off their moral authority. We'll talk about Disney because you are, of course, Amanda, a Disney expert, and we're going to talk about people shitting at Disneyland. We are, of course people shitting experts, so of course, perfect perfect marriage of our two areas of expertise, all of that plenty more. But first, Amanda, we do like to ask our guests, what is something from your search history?
Speaker 3: Oh god, okay, So the one thing that really did pop up yesterday when I looked was is it okay for my two year old to want to stay home all the time?
Speaker 1: Right? Oh? Like a homebody two year old?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because we're currently like putting her into school and she freaking hates it, and so I just like, it's just so crazy because when I google something like that, it's not like I think there's going to be an answer, right, I really, you know what I'm looking for, and this is so sad. I'm looking for like a message board where I can just connect to someone in a similar situation and then I just like quickly scan it and then I close the tab and move on with my life.
Speaker 1: Right yeah, yeah, it's that sad of like, no, that's not all bad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I should be just like texting a friend.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, that I mean, but I guess it's sometimes our like, our questions are so specific to experience. Sometimes we don't have somebody who's been through that exact thing, so I can see what's.
Speaker 1: Cleaner to crowdsource friends, Miles, You don't a friend is gonna want stuff from you, but this is crowdsource can see you cast a wide net, see other people's experience, and then you can just discard them.
Speaker 3: And then you guys don't always get back to me right away. So that's like, for this specific one, I don't really want to text you.
Speaker 1: I don't interact with people unless it's on my podcast.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, you have to come here with a microphone in front of you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I haven't spoken to my wife in seven years. What I say, it's got to be on Mike. This is content, babe, This is content, babe. The I have a five year old I was fighting this exact battle this very morning, was trying to get him to go to school, and he unbuckled himself as the car started moving, or tried to climb into the front seat and be like I'm not going. I'm not not, Like I don't think you under stand I'm not. Wow.
Speaker 2: Wait, Like it's like like Trump on January sixth, like trying to turn the suburban around.
Speaker 1: He's like, you get back, stay back there, sir. Yeah, you're doing. It's very transitory though. Wow. We were over it within five minutes.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's good.
Speaker 3: See my girl, she's new to this whole thing, so she's got endurance.
Speaker 1: Like I was.
Speaker 3: They have a little gate on the side of the school, and for like twenty minutes, I was like peeking through the gate, yeah, and like yeah, she's still going yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, fuck you yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah exactly. You know, she's got a really dirty mouth.
Speaker 1: Don't touch me, you fucking asshole. You're like Oh my god, you learn that.
Speaker 4: I'm like, sorry, honey, I gotta go do a podcast.
Speaker 1: Sorry, very important. You know what, you can totally just end this right now and go and go hang out with your daughter if you want. This is, by no means the best thing to be doing.
Speaker 3: No, this is if I get a phone call from from the center, I'll have to take it. But otherwise, you guys, I got my priorities stroke.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, what is something you think is overrated?
Speaker 3: Okay, well, I'm gonna do a Disney theme to go along with the podcast that I'm promoting, because yeah, this has just been on my mind because I recently went to Disney too, and I'm probably gonna get some crap for this.
Speaker 4: But I think something that's overrated.
Speaker 3: Is a doll whip. Overrated, overrated.
Speaker 4: You guys know what a dol whip is?
Speaker 1: Oh, I do I go to? I know what part of the park to go to get my doll whip. You know, it's also vegan, so you know that that shout out to the people who can also enjoy that treat. I know. I know that little bit of information too.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, like I'm not anti vegan, so don't take it vegan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why do we get to that part?
Speaker 3: What it's gonna seem that I'm anti vegan because the thing I think is underrated is a corn dogs corn dog.
Speaker 1: So let's go corn dog, Let's go cornduck.
Speaker 3: But I just I don't know. I just feel like the dolip is the one treat that I everyone's like, you have to eat this when you go to Disneyland, and for anyone who doesn't know, it's like a pineapple soft serve. And then if you get the float, it's like dull pineapple juice right on top of the I don't know, it's like it's just maybe like a little bit like too much pineapple and there's not like a lot of complexity of flavor.
Speaker 2: No, I know what you mean. It's like very pleasant, and I think you know what it was. It was probably because you had to go to like near the Tiki room to get that shit that people are like, you.
Speaker 1: Can only get eat in this part of the park.
Speaker 2: And that's why for me, my favorite weird Disneyland food is a clamchowder and a bread bowl.
Speaker 3: Oh hell yeah, I'm with you. I'm all about the New Orleans Square foods. Even the the mint julap is really good in the beignets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm such a one track. I only eat when I go to Disneyland. I always eat churros and sour dough or bread bowl clam chowder. And I feel like I actually need to try other things because I only eat those two things.
Speaker 1: It's really weird.
Speaker 4: I mean that sounds like a delicious Disney stack.
Speaker 1: But I would.
Speaker 3: I would. I don't know if you like get into hot dogs or what your feelings are surroundings, if you're curious, if your dog curious, I would definitely say next time, just treat yourself to the twelve dollars corn dog.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's so wait? Why is that corn dog? Yeah? Is it enormous? Is it the size of like a turkey leg?
Speaker 4: It's about the size.
Speaker 3: Of your your microphone Jack. Okay, Actually, you could just kind of imagine that that as a corn dog, and it would be like, that's why, that's what it would look like.
Speaker 1: It sounds like it would be obscene. It sounds like my eyes would be watering as I tried to take the first back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you guys do all I want? I the popsicle stick just.
Speaker 1: Down the gullett eating a fish.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, but it's it's just okay, And the twelve dollars will also get you if you want to be healthy a little mandarin on the side.
Speaker 1: Oh really, I'm serious. What you did?
Speaker 3: You have a bag of chips or like the healthy option is like you get a little Oh.
Speaker 1: I thought you meant like a mandarin sauce. I was like, damn, this is like some Gormand ship that I didn't know, just like a mandarin orange? Did you get at the grocery store? Okay, okay, yeah, to like help grease the skin, grease the walls, add to the viscosity as it's going.
Speaker 3: It just kind of sits on top in your stomach, so it's like the corn dog and then a few little mandarin slices just sort of sitting there.
Speaker 1: Now, did you o d on the the whip when you were working at Disney? Did you have too much here?
Speaker 4: It's possible.
Speaker 3: So I was a Disney princess, Yes, and that's what I did for like, you know, six or seven years.
Speaker 4: Started the job when I was seventeen.
Speaker 1: Wow, was that? Yeah? Disney like has let wax or laws and like NCAA back than the NBA.
Speaker 3: No, you can work.
Speaker 4: I mean you couldn't have a work permit, right.
Speaker 3: I think I got hired when I was sixteen, and then I started working when I was seventeen.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: But my one of my best friends, her sister worked in one of the cafeterias, scooping the fettuccini sauce onto the noodles, and so we would go in there and she'd hook us up just with a big to go container filled with just the chicken fettuccini sauce.
Speaker 1: O cool, just like like as if it's like a chowder.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: You don't like it, red Bull? Yeah yeah, I mean I'm not going to say no to that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And so that was kind of like that's where I'm coming from as far as my palate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, class Stone. Yeah, like Anthony Bourdaine of Disney, Princesses of Disney exactly got to get a bowl of Alfredo sauce. Are you eating that with a spoon bowl of Alfredo.
Speaker 3: Or just fingers?
Speaker 1: Fingers? Yeah? Okay, did you ever do that while you were in your Disney princess costume? But occasionally turns a warner and Cinderella's just eating chicken feta Jinie with her an look at me, that's amazing. Are you able to go back to Disney and just have it like enjoy yourself? Does having seen the other side of the curtain like change it for you? Do you like know cut throughs and short cuts? I think they're cloaquial referred to it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a good question actually, and it's funny.
Speaker 3: We do explore it a little bit on the podcast which I host with Matt Gorley, my husband, who also worked at Disney for like ten years, although we never met there, we also both worked at Universal Studios, but we have we have different answers to that question. So like for me, I still love it, and I even when I worked there, like after work, I'd like go meet my friends and just like hang out. And for him it tarnished it a little bit more because he was more sensitive to kind of like the experience of working for this big corporation. Yeah, so I think everyone who works there has a different answer to that question. But I personally still like it, especially when you work there and you get to go just for like an hour or two at a time for free. That's the way to do it. It's when you've paid five billion dollars and you're there like from rope drop till the fireworks, that you lose your mind and you're like, I'm never coming.
Speaker 1: Back here, right, I'm going to get every cent out of these ticketscause my kids are unconscious at three different times. Right. Oh no.
Speaker 2: It's so funny when you see that, like where you see people pushing strollers around with just fucking passed out kids and you're like, oh my god, what's going on here?
Speaker 1: Like who is this for? It? This one? It's like, oh look, these tickets were yeah, five fifty apiecets.
Speaker 3: Oh, we're staying till it closes. And those are the lucky people. The ones who aren't lucky are the ones whose children will not fall asleep and they just are having meltdown right constantly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm about to do that the week of Thanksgiving. So I'm looking forward to total chaos because I know that is one of the crowded times for the park and I'm I don't know what's gonna happen. I might transcend into christ consciousness because because it's so horrifying, I don't know what else to do.
Speaker 1: Except just go to another place.
Speaker 3: Mentally, it could it could be tough, but I would say listen to the podcast. We have an episode on the Guest Experience where we talked to like a third party like non Disney affiliated guide who takes people on like tours through Disney but is like not officially affiliated, but they have.
Speaker 1: All the like hacks okay.
Speaker 4: How to make them get the most bang for your buck?
Speaker 1: Yeah okay.
Speaker 2: And there's other also places to defecate that are listed there that might not be on that.
Speaker 3: That's a crazy thing, like no bathrooms at Disney.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, fine, it's fine if you go peep anywhere.
Speaker 1: Now. I saw the material four year show and Matt it looked like like was inside a trash can at one point, like plant like moving playing a moving trash can or I don't know if he was just like picking up garbage for the like. And then you you are, of course a princess. Is there like a cast system behind the scenes where like are you treated as a star as the star that you would one day become.
Speaker 3: Yes, there is definitely a hierarchy backstage and you're gonna be shocked by this. But the trash can is above the princess.
Speaker 4: Wow, isn't that crazy?
Speaker 3: I'm not even kidding because Matt was a Union performer, so he wasn't inside that trash can.
Speaker 4: Oh I would love him. He was just like shuffling her off and down.
Speaker 3: He was like controlling it was called what was the trash can's name? Oh God, he's gonna kill me. No, I just kidding. It was this talking trash can that he basically controlled it from a little remote covertly. He was just like sitting on a bench looking like a park guess with a little microphone. So the trash can would like, oh his name was push, like come up to and be like, hey, tuts like that sure looks good, like yeah, you know, And and he was making probably like thirty dollars an hour, but me as as a princess, I think I was making like less than half of that. And this is of course, you know, back in the two thousands early two thousands, Yeah, because that was Union, and then it goes princesses, and then under that are the fuzzy characters. And we interviewed a good amount of the fuzzy characters for the podcast, and some of them had such damning stories that we had to disguise their voices and change their names, like like, no, I'm serious. People were scared.
Speaker 1: And you're like, oh no, yeah.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not even kidding. People were scared to talk to us because everyone was like, are you guys scared you're gonna get sued? And we're like, well, yes, but like we don't have any Yeah, I mean maybe I publicity and we're not just talking about Disney. We're talking about all theme parks, you know, but Disney, of course is the one everyone is sure interested in.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Is there anyone below the fuzzy characters that feels like the worst experience to be inside one of those during hot?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think as far as the characters go, and that's what the podcast focuses on, or their experiences the fuzzies.
Speaker 4: It's like that's a tough job.
Speaker 2: That is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's hard, and it's like it's a hot The guests are like jerks to.
Speaker 1: You, yeah, and.
Speaker 3: No you can't talk, and it's just I don't know, it's just tough. That's a physically really difficult job to do and and mentally. But I would say princessing is a little bit more of a mind game.
Speaker 1: Captain Jack Sparrow like one of the cool people to like. Well, I feel like anybody who plays Captain Jack Sparrow as a character at Disneyland probably like as a certain personality profile.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: They thought they thought they were a hot ship, but they would get hit on. They'd get phone numbers like nobody's business. But Matt also told me that a lot of women would just dump their phone numbers in his trash can, and I, oh my god, women really have low self esteem, Like, yes, you'll put your numbers straight into the trash.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm hooking up with a trash can, a literal trash can leader.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would fuck that trash Oh, I'm hot about that track. I spent five hundred dollars on this ticket. I'm not leaving until I fucked that trash can.
Speaker 4: It's funny, but I mean, I did marry a trash can.
Speaker 2: You did?
Speaker 4: Yeah, And ladies, I am very satisfied.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you that.
Speaker 1: The was trash can. You say, all right, let's take a quick break. We're gonna come back. We'll talk some news and we'll get back into some Disney stuff a little later, and we'll be right back and we're back. And as we discussed with Jared Holt aka Hulton Mania on our special Tuesday episode, you know, Moms for Liberty still out here. I guess we didn't get that get into Moms for Liberty that much. But the right wing movement in these United States is, uh is on the move. They're out here strategizing, and they are focusing on schools and libraries. And there's a new Florida law that took effect which essentially allows for the banning of any book that has quote sexual content from schools, and under these guidelines, that would include the works of Oh have you guys heard about this fucking pervert William Shakespeare smutted? Really? Yeah, smut spear is what we call him. But if your if your first question is has this led to right wingers literally trying to get librarians arrested? Yes, yes it has. Yeah. We've got some great police bodycam footage showing two members of Moms for Liberty complaining to the cops about a school librarian who was breaking the law by lending out a ya fantasy novel two teens.
Speaker 3: Jesus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's and it was pretty salacious. Uh, you know it's all about this like teen who's dealing with fucking gargoyles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, yeah, but gargoyles are little perverts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I get incredibly horn I get it, and like I think there's like a scene where there's making out and something that almost leads to sex. Not actually not them actually, but this that's the passage that is so object are so objectionable?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, a little dry humping or yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: That is what happened. And so they go into the police station with the book like drop it on in front of the presumably like homicide detective. Third degree felony. He's like, what third degree felony? Right there? The governor says, this is child pornography. It's a serious crime, just as serious as if I handed a playboy to her right now, right here in front of you. She is gesturing to like her four year old daughter, who's like here for this ship. Yeah as a drag. Yeah, just a fucking nightmare for everyone involved. But the book, yeah, it's it just doesn't I don't know. It's called Storm and Fury.
Speaker 4: Okay, well I'm I will be reading this.
Speaker 1: I know, great advertising, Like if you guys got sued by Disney. This is right, I get banned from by Mothers for Liberty, Liberty, mothers, what's her name, Moms for Liberty.
Speaker 3: We're called Moms for Liberty, and we do have great potlucks. Yeah. No, I'm not a member of this group, although it sounds like, I like the community, sounds like a good time.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just wild that they're going, it's just now straight to the police station with a book saying you need to arrest them, and also having no idea what pornography is child pornography or laws, Like, truly, this is child pornography. If I handed this child pornography, this is child pornography. Is like the logic that we're.
Speaker 3: Using here, I just don't understand because like, do you know kids who would be reading that like that age range. It's like your imagination is like the most like vivid pornographic thing at that age, or at least mine was. And I'm just like this book is like paling into in comparison to whatever is already going on in those you know, tween's minds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're like, come on, can I get some more descript words here?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Exactly, they get jiggy to this passage about the gargoyle almost having sex, as the kids can take you to say to this day, I can't get jiggy with this reference. Yeah, but this is a book that would be like recommended as a skip like from one teenager to another, be like no, you skip that. They like they don't even have sex, like they just like make out and almost have sex, like this is this is not the one, but this is like the best that Moms for Liberty can come up with for the like, you know, evidence that there's a plot to spoil the minds of their children. The book is recommended, by by the way, for fourteen to eighteen year olds, so you know, also known as high school age. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, again, it's just like they they were doing, they were trying to go to school board route and now it's just they're like fuck it, man, just go straight to the cops. It's funny how like the you know, some police are like, I don't know what you want me to do here, They're like the governor said, and they're like okay. But then you have like other incidents is where these parents have tried something like that and some are like, okay, we're investigating it or whatever, which is just fucked up because you're like.
Speaker 3: We're investigating it just the whole police department like reading that book on their lunch break.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, but yeah, it's just again the like the cheapening of like actual like this is the same thing, like they're they're throwing people off from like what real child trafficking is, what actual child pornography is by just going this route of being like they're gargoyles almost banged and that's illegal, and you're like, you're actually doing a disservice to like the actual people who are trying to, you know, protect children from having to like be in child pornography. But this is this is a better use of their time, I guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Gargoyle sculptures are like aren't they usually nude?
Speaker 3: Like yeah, well they're like little like kind of buff little men and maybe there's like a little cloth or something that they're wearing. But yeaheah.
Speaker 2: Anyways, I'm trying to find out why are gargoyles hot?
Speaker 3: Okay, that's a good question.
Speaker 1: No one is actually answering this. I do like that they brought the book in a large Manila envelope. It's a five hundred and twelve page book and they're like, this is evidence, State's evidence. Yeah exactly right, clear bag.
Speaker 4: I just imagine them just like being okay, like and they take the book back and put it in a little jail cell.
Speaker 1: Right exactly. Yeah, like stop resisting and they throw the book down. You're like, oh my god, y'all are yeah for real?
Speaker 2: And this is like interesting too, because it's like that one thing we saw in Utah forget. I don't know if I haven't checked back in on the state of it, but remember one parent was like, oh, if you think this book's bag bad, check out the Bible.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's such a good point.
Speaker 2: And like that one that one school board is like all right, yeah, we'll look into it.
Speaker 1: Maybe it does need to get banned. And you're like, wait what the Bible could get that to man, Yeah, but we're fucking crazy anything anything.
Speaker 2: Man, Uh so here we are. But yeah, Bill Shakespeare should also be on the They probably can't parse through like the like the like literary nature of Shakespeare and they're like, how does.
Speaker 1: A beast have two backs? And you're like, never mind. It's like y'all are reading inner racial porno right now. But you're like confused, I don't know these words. Yeah, well for an idea of what they have in mind for like how to parent? So obviously you know books that exist in a universe where set where sex is a reality, obviously out the window. Burn those literally. But on the other hand, like how do you keep tabs on your children? Well, we have a new house speaker, Mike Johnson, to take our cues from. We just kind of skipped over this yesterday. Yeah, this should probably be just what our podcast asked is about from now on. But so the new speaker, like an old clip from a twenty twenty two Christian event called War on Technology, went viral over the weekend in which this new speaker, Mike Johnson, paused for a moment to praise the tech that allowed for sermons to be streamed. So that's one good piece of technology. Well we'll keep We'll let them stick around when we do our war on technology. The other one that he praised Covenant Eyes, his go to shamewear app that prevents people from looking at porn. We had covered the existence of this shamewear before. It's basically you create a buddy system with one other person, and then that person gets a report about your Internet use from that week at the end of the week and is like finds out if you stray from a Jesus approved browser history. Essentially, it's called Covenant Eye. It's it's just so we and so and in this like when he's like, I love Covenant Eyes, and my accountability partner is my seventeen year old son. That's why are you even opening that door? Like, son, you know, I jack off right too much. Hey look man, I get it. I just jacked off right before to talk to you.
Speaker 2: Why are we opening this? I mean again, but this is I think this is part of how like backwards his worldview is. Like because we've talked about how this guy is also like into like you know, like gay torture and like has been with all these like virulent like homophobic groups and like you know, just trying to criminalize gay sex. So he's definitely in like the farthest reaches of the extreme part. And then yeah, it makes sense that now he's just using this or that sort of ideology is wrapped up in and now I was like, and now my on is part of my accountability team, and you know this here we are just to further shame people for whatever the fuck they're doing as humans.
Speaker 3: Have you guys ever seen this where like a married couple will be sharing an email address. Do you have anyone in like your like I have some you know, some people I know who are like more conservative religious, And it seems to be a thing that like there's some suggestion that, like, you know, you should not have your own accounts, right that, like I think, and I think it's to this the same like premise as Covenant eyes, that this.
Speaker 4: Will be accountability.
Speaker 3: This way, you can't have secrets from your spouse or be like conducting, you know, having affairs or whatever.
Speaker 1: I don't have anything to hide, bro, Why not have Why would we have separate emails when we could have one just giant, unwieldy inbox. Oh my god, I have to monitor each other.
Speaker 3: This would be Matt's nightmare, would be sharing an email account with me because I have like three hundred thousand unread message and he has none.
Speaker 1: Zero zero in box person. I think the fascists, yeah, but zero zero inbox people are like a different species that I don't I should, like, I want to study them, like they're a higher life form.
Speaker 3: Than yeah, definitely.
Speaker 2: But yeah, like the single email address is very like Mike Pence, like I will never have a mother, I'll never be alone with a woman anywhere because you know, because God trust myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 3: It is so frightening the whole premise of this. And by the way, like they have multiple devices, right, like it's all for show, Like it doesn't.
Speaker 4: It's completely meaningless, right.
Speaker 1: The idea that this old guy is like his son is unable to get around these censors, that like he is beholden to his kind of is very funny to me that he's like he did say, he said his son's his accountability partner, his son. I'm proud to tell you my son has got a clean slate, which is funny because no, he doesn't. He's just like better at technology than you, you dumb fuck. Yeah, they're like he loves drawing naked women though so many drawings.
Speaker 2: This kid has some really explicit stuff, but he's he knows the human form, right, but.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, and also like that statement of him being like, and I gotta tell you my son clean slate conspicuously omits his own slate, which suggests that his seventeen year old is like having to like catch him in the act of jacking off all the time. Oh god, yeah, God like that. I don't know. It's I guess it wouldn't be like and your daughter a playboy right there in front of a cop. But it's like telling your seventeen year old son that you jacked off to a playboy. Like there's also not great. I feel like, yeah, I shouldn't approve of that, but at least it's his dad. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure how the fattest. Yeah, I don't know how what the steaks are exactly. But what's funny though, is like that there are actual steaks from him talking about using this app. Because many people heard this and they're like, I'm sorry, you have spywear basically on your phone that monitors all of your Internet activity.
Speaker 1: Spywear for Jesus though, Oh okay, spy in this count in this case is Jesus.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I'm sorry. And but either way, Jesus that you are looking at sensitive materials, can Jesus also see that through here?
Speaker 1: Yes? And it's okay that I look at porn because Jesus looks at it. With me, and he's like that one's all right that one.
Speaker 2: Skip this one, skip this one, skip this one, open a new tab, dude, close to the next.
Speaker 3: Setting worse and worse by the minute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And like I think that's what's like Now everyone's like, this is an actual national security risk.
Speaker 1: You have this kind of shit on your phone. Well, this is what we covered like the first time we covered it. In addition to it being like a weird like social dynamic where people are like shaming themselves into like not and like shaming each other, and like a lot of times this is distributed or like it's a tool that like your pastor tells you about in these communities and is like you should be on Covenant Eyes if you're not already Covenant eyes Jesus Christ, Like what a weird. But the other reason that we were covering it is it's created by a former NSA mathematician and the app reportedly exploits androids accessibility permissions, allowing them to record every website visited in the device's browser. And also like Google had to remove it from their app store because it they were also it was like monitoring everything someone did on their phone, not just the browser stuff right, And so Google, even with like not famous for their respect for digital privacy, had to step in and be like, guys, this is this is weird.
Speaker 3: Isn't the keyword? They're also android? Because I feel like there definitely don't have iPhones right.
Speaker 1: No, no, I don't think you can let me see is it on iOS?
Speaker 3: Let's seyeah, because I could see where this could be a.
Speaker 1: Useful tool just it's on it's on iOS.
Speaker 3: Oh you can get it, just just to like shame yourself into not like going being on Instagram so much or like, like you know, if I if I had an accountability partner, they could be like, oh my god, Amanda, you like search like looked into pants for like three hours on Monday.
Speaker 4: Like you need to kind of get your act together.
Speaker 1: Also need to specify your searches that you just wrote into the into Google.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I used more specific than pants for me me want pants, me pants pants me.
Speaker 1: Then it got into pantsing. It's very weird. It's a weird rabbit hole.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get it right in the end, though, somehow I find my way back to the north Strom website.
Speaker 1: You stand up and your pants are like fourteen sizes too. Big, but so even he like, on the one hand, at first, I was like, maybe he's just like saying this because it's like a weird like Christian cred thing, you know. But he specifically was like complaining about how it was baggy or sorry, how it was buggy. Not like your pants baggy, but it was buggy, and had flagged two women conversing with his son as questionable. So like he has like detailed user experience that he's like talking about with this thing that was created by some creep who used to work for the NSSAY allegedly and just uses the idea of Christianity to like get people to send him their porn browsing history.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, the surveyor who thought the surveillance state was kinky. Just like they're like, yeah, man, I don't know if that's I can see everything with this app. It's just again I don't know. I think it's just more parody for what's happening, because it's like this guy is we just had we were talking earlier about how he had no bank account. Now like one of his like spokes he was like, he has a bank account, he just didn't report it. And you're like that's better.
Speaker 1: That's weird.
Speaker 2: Man, So much murky shit going on with him, it's just so like but I guess that's part and parcels.
Speaker 1: Yeah. He also like spearheaded at Christian based law school in Louisiana, which never actually had any students and ultimately lost five million dollars. Oh yeah. The Washington Post like did a deep dive where they were like where did that money go? And why were you over selling this thing? After you got a report that was like, this is a fucking bad idea. Man, Nobody there is literally nobody who there's no base for this, Nobody's going to be interested in this, and he just like kept selling it. Have to pushing it.
Speaker 2: So oh so no one wants an institution that focuses on training Christian attorneys in northwest Louisiana.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean it sounds like a surefire bet right there when you say it, But I don't know. I guess I guess the data said otherwise.
Speaker 2: So yeah, anyways, a lot of question marks about this speaker, but hey, this is yeah, I mean it's like, yeah, it's funny, like even without this like weird stuff going on in his personal life, just like his the like where he's at on certain issues is like.
Speaker 1: Enough to be liked.
Speaker 2: He he is like a gargoyle who's like on the side of a church. Yeah, like his whole energy, but without his clothes on, without his clothes on.
Speaker 1: Well, actually with a suit on, because he's one of those you know kind gargoyles.
Speaker 3: I'm getting an alert here, I've got your guys's what's it called?
Speaker 1: What's the covenant?
Speaker 3: Eyes here just alerted me that you guys are having some some naughty search histories. No, no, I am gonna I'm gonna add you on Covenant. I so accept my request.
Speaker 1: Except my gargoyle no pants, that's my story. Gargoyle hung just hung from the side of the building.
Speaker 2: From What the heck you're talking about, Dad, I was asking the gargoyles I was hanging out somewhere and I misspelled it.
Speaker 1: Parents just don't understand. Let's uh, they should add a burse to that song that's about parenting a covenant account with your parents. Yeah, will Smith come back baby goes on national television and brags about how you don't jack off at all. Oh no, oh boy, Well hey, maybe he's levitating. I'm all that I'm all that being so chaste. That's right, All right, let's take a quick break and we're gonna come back. We're gonna talk Disneyland and Disney World. We'll be right back, and we're back. We're back, Amanda Lund. You have a new podcast we mentioned up top Keys to the Kingdom, by the way, well named I don't I don't often say that about about podcasts, but just a perfect name. But you're you are using your background as a Disney Park cast member, as well as a bunch of research and interviews to take people behind the scenes. And there's one story that popped onto our radar about people people are apparently pooping all over the park in places they're not supposed to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I it was wild, how I like when we were putting together stories for the episode, like this story like literally dropped like yesterday's on s f Gate.
Speaker 1: Highly regarded journalistic outlet, by the way.
Speaker 2: And so the story is sort of going on a lot of stories that are being shared on Reddit by former cast members and guests that seem to overlap. So one person posted in like a Disney Subreddit quote, I am in the queue for Rise of the Resistance. Someone let their kid take a dump on the floor and then they just walked out and left it.
Speaker 1: WTF.
Speaker 2: Then someone replied, for the skeptics, this actually happened. Fun fact, this was one of three shit related incidents at Rise today. Less fun fact I was here for all three of them. Wow, So it sounds like shit like this and the punt is intended has also happened on attractions like Flight of Passage at Disney World. Someone said, quote, let's just say that the attraction I work at has what the cast ended up dubbing quote the poop hall because of the amount of times guests have gone in there and pooped. We even put up a camera and it didn't stop it. Now, I don't know how hyperbolic courage is.
Speaker 3: This must be because the lines are long and like perhaps, I mean, I'm not surprised. I've heard of one instance of this, but it was at Hong Kong Disneyland. Okay, then that was a friend told me a story. I think a guest maybe pooped in like a planter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, at least that's a planter versus right there in the line for right, planter. Are we not supposed to poop in the planters? Have been.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you've been pooping in the planters?
Speaker 1: Is that? I mean, I haven't. I'm not going to say like I did it frequently, but like I thought that, Yeah, like fertilizer, good for the plant.
Speaker 2: Let's just say his living room stinks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, falancing on like a tiny little But at the custodial the custodial staff at Disneyland, they've got stories and we actually this isn't poop related, but we talked to a Wall Street journal journalist who had written a story about people spreading ashes. Yeah, and that is a super common occurrence in the Haunted Mansion specifically. And here's just like a little tidbit. We talked about this in the last episode of the podcast. But when the custodial notices someone has spread ashes, they call it in over their little walkies as code Grandmas. But then they got in trouble for doing that, so they had to call it like whatever, clean up. Yeah, something.
Speaker 4: It's incredible that like that kind of stuff goes on.
Speaker 3: And I don't know, I mean, I personally have never even really seen or smelled poop at Disney.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, they want to keep the princesses insulated from that sort of thing they need you to.
Speaker 3: Just Yeah, and now that I say that, it's that's a lie because I did smell a lot of poop, poopy sipers.
Speaker 2: Kids diapers. Yeah, like is it it? I get that too. Like when you have thousands of little kids having to wait in long lines, shit happens.
Speaker 1: There, you know, exactly, like it needs they should have more bathrooms along the path of the line because it's like, you know, I was at Disney World less than a year ago, and you know you are waiting for hours if you don't remember to like get your kids, like, get your kid to the bathroom beforehand, Like it's at some point your four year old is going to be like, look, man, it's not It's not a question of if or when it's happening. It's a it's a question of where it's happened. Right, You got to bite the bullet and just be like, well, I just waited in a three hour line for nothing, right right, right, which is fine, But then your kid's gonna be like upset about having to mess that. But yeah, and I was curious if it's like because there's a lot of stories about adults going to the bathroom two say, you're like, hold on, what the fuck's going on? It's not just kids, And I don't know.
Speaker 2: If it's like, are people having some kind of like mightyical ALKI phenomenon kind.
Speaker 1: Of thing, you know, like people who have to like go to a bookstore and got to take a dump suddenly, Like are people just overwhelmed by the magic Kingdom and like their bowels go fantasmic on them or what? I think you might be.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I think you might be onto something.
Speaker 3: I feel like people are just so excited right right, yeah, and like maybe the clam chowder doesn't help. Not for me.
Speaker 1: That's what I do to, just walking around with a bread ball of housing it, just housing it and then no spoon, no spoon, like a fucking viking sipping out of my vanquished enemy's skull. Ye, And it's just as tough as that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah, except it really gross. And people are like do you have to like slurp that like in line right in my ear, and like, look, it's been here in a while, but it sounds like the code system like is normal, right, because like you just said, there's code Grandma or whatever. They altered it for spreading ashes. And there's also a code for feces, which was code H for like horse manure, So the custodial staff you're clean up any like horseshit like on Main Street. And now they also have human code H for the human variety, which.
Speaker 1: Is human code H. Is so foreboding. That's like, that doesn't make me less curious what's going on. I'm following the employees who are like, we got a human code H over here. We gotta like it sounds like it to Tunetown or something like it. Or there's like some solilent green thing happening.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's scary.
Speaker 3: I bet they clean it up like so efficient efficiently that you like wouldn't even notice. Like I heard a story that one time at Disney during Christmas. You know, they have those big like Clydesdale horses. Okay, so one of the horses like dropped dead and they put like a little tarp over it. But they don't obviously want just like a dead horse in the middle of Main Street, so they surrounded the horse with Christmas carollers Oh my god. Oh wait, as a way to kind of like distract from like to see here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bad tarp. Shut the fuck up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly. So I wonder if they'd do the same thing with like a little turd on the ground, if they'd be like quick Pinocchio, like go over there, like do some animation.
Speaker 1: In front of the little turd and put like a nicky hat on it on top of it.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's nothing, because anything is that can be made a magical moment, you know, and that is what Disney does best.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's more whimsical than a pile of excrement with a Mickey hat. I can't think of anything else like that?
Speaker 1: Would that would probably? Right? Mind it? I wonder like, do the people who run the show who are like, all right, get me twenty carollers over here and just have them circle the horse carcass and story like that's that's a sort of genius that I feel like, are these people who like, what is your background when you get to that position? Is your background like being a casino pit boss? Or are you are you coming from like the world of like you know, I've been involved in many kinetic situations in the Middle East, if you know what I'm saying. They're probably coming from the Pentagon, Yeah right, yeah, yeah, the Pentagon is a revolving door between the Pentagon and be like controlling, like being the eyes in the sky at Disneyland and Disney World.
Speaker 3: You would think so, but I think the road to getting like that job is just being a Disney adult and believing so heavily in the magic that you will do whatever it takes to protect the magic.
Speaker 1: Including if a kid sees the dead horse, that kid needs to go because otherwise he's going to get out into the world start talking about it and he's going to just hit the magic a little bit.
Speaker 3: Or what you do is you indoctrinate that child and you make sure they have a lifelong career in the company, right, like keep your enemies closer, oh right.
Speaker 2: Right right, absorb them. They're like, hey, kid, we got a lot of potential. Don't wait it out there in the real world. You should you should apply that here in the Kingdom.
Speaker 1: What do you think if you ever get the sense that they're turning, you gotta you gotta take care of that really quick. Oh yeah, yeah. They're like yeah, and they and they do a thing. They're like, you don't want a bunch of carollers singing around you, right, you know? What to focus on. Right end up spread around the hunted mansion, do you yeah, you.
Speaker 3: Take them over to Tom Sawyer's Island. Yeah, just take a little boat ride. Take a little boat ride with me. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The real grim like a mob hit on the canoes.
Speaker 4: You know those canoes that no one goes on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, let's let's go on a canoe.
Speaker 1: Right to go fishing? Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, let's do that.
Speaker 2: It's interesting too, like even how like even the design of I didn't realize there are certain parts of the park that are like sort of acknowledging rivers of excrement.
Speaker 1: Which I did not know. This is alleged.
Speaker 2: Allegedly in Liberty Square, there's a there's an odd brown path that is meant to hearken the sixteenth century when indoor plumbing didn't exist and represent the river of excrement that would have been flowing when people emptied their chamber pots. So they're like, I don't know if like this is what they're trying to do, Like it's supposed to look like an odd path, but like people with a historic lenses like that kind of looks like back in the day when people just dump their pooh and p out in the middle of the street and created a little sewage river.
Speaker 4: Huh yeah, yeah, the imagineers are really sick.
Speaker 1: Oh you sick fucks. Yeah. I think to your point, like one clinical psychologist explanation behind like public defication includes anxiety, and I think, you know, kids getting ready to go on a ride or even like adults. I saw some like pretty wild shit happened, like as an adult got to the front of like the longest line I waited in when I was at Disney World was like the Ratituey ride, and like there was an adult who like wanted their ride to go like exactly the way they had envisioned it, and so they didn't want to ride with anybody else next to them, and the people had to like kick them off the ride because they were like fighting with them. It was like very very sad. Yeah, but it's just like too much.
Speaker 3: People truly snap. And you just also have to imagine like the amount of people going through Disneyland, like on any given dal, Like their crowd control is so good that you don't even really can't even comprehend how many people are actually around you, and so just statistically, like some of those people are going to have a tummy ache, right, Yeah, yeah, I think it's also too.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like, you know, I get the anxiety part because it's so fucking expensive to go to Disneyland disney World, and if you don't live in Florida or California, like that's an expense, people say, a lot of fucking money to take their family to go have this experience. And I can just see how that can mount to a point where yeah, maybe you know, your stomach goes goes haywire a little bit, I to take a shit, But I mean it's like I feel like it's the same way, like right, like we were talking like earlier, like when the show first started, We're talking about how there's so many fights with parents at Chuck E Cheese and yeah, yeah, that's also because they serve alcohol. But a lot of people also point to the fact that a child's birthday coupled with like maybe stressed finances and things like that can create like a high anxiety environment that can just go off at any second.
Speaker 1: And I've seen recently like clips of like people fucking scrapping at Disneyland too, and you're like, I can see how like all of that can come together where it's coming out in like people getting aggressive with each other or maybe just vers.
Speaker 3: Left taking just a little poop, just squatting in line Pirate to the Caribbean and just like letting a few up and then moving on your way, saying, Hey, it's my numbers up, I'm going to get on this ride.
Speaker 1: Yeah, money I'm paying, I should be allowed to take a shit in this line.
Speaker 3: Right, exactly right.
Speaker 2: And I get why too, Like that the person you're talking about, Jack probably who knows how much money they spent, and like in their mind they're like, no, no, no, your motherfuckers, oh me this, I'm getting ratitude this fucking way. And you're like, well, we have like thousands of people in line here, like we can't really guarantee that. Yeah, people want to fucking lose it, but hey, I don't know, you know.
Speaker 1: And like the Disney like business plan has been like I remember we were talking within the last year the like park attendance was down, and then it was revealed that was actually part of their plan because they just like charged so much money that people would actually stop coming in such high numbers to the park, and like it wouldn't the drop in attendance wouldn't offset the amount of money they were making, and it would make it like a better experience for the people there, except of course, for the people who can't afford it and are like Jesus like having a breakdown because they're realizing like they're putting too much pressure on this moment because they've gone into debt to accomplish it.
Speaker 3: It's that's crazy. I mean, if I was a billionaire, like I would just become a Club thirty three member and like pay whatever thirty thousand dollars a year just to have that kind of like no line experience.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, that's Club thirty three. That's real. That's a club at Disney that's like behind the scenes and it's invite only. Oh you get beat into it by Mickey Mouse and Pluto. You have to name a bunch of cereals why they ala?
Speaker 2: No, that's the Proud Boys when they're doing Sorry I get it mixed up sometimes.
Speaker 1: But yeah.
Speaker 2: I remember, like I had a friend who was like whose family was fully Disney brained as kids, and I remember they, through somebody at their church they went to got the chance to go and eat at the restaurant and ship and like like for them, it was like ascending to the next level of existence. They're like, we're there, dude, Like you'll never see it. Who couldn't take pictures? And like there are there are some pictures on the internet, but apparently those like totally unauthorized because you're not you're not supposed to have images of coveted club.
Speaker 3: I've been in. I've done a few special events.
Speaker 1: All right, yeah, and thirty grand I mean.
Speaker 3: Of course it's amazing. There's a full bar, there's a buffet.
Speaker 1: Hey is it how close? Is how similar is the vibe to the eyes wide shot party?
Speaker 4: Oh it's quite there's quite a bit of overlap.
Speaker 1: Yeaeah single icy piano key the whole time you're walking in yes, plague doctor masks. Yeah. Well, Amandli, what a pleasure having you on the show. Where can people We'll find you, follow you, hear you all that good stuff?
Speaker 4: Well, thank you for having me. This was amazing.
Speaker 3: I laughed, I learned, I loved. I met at Amanda fun Buns on Instagram. Curious there's some cat photos there for you. And then Keys to the Kingdom is out wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 1: Amazing, and hey, is there something that you learned that you were like, this is so much darker. This goes beyond anything that I expected coming in to Keys to the Kingdom.
Speaker 4: I thought you met on your podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, say the guard just imagining like the gargoyles dick was pretty dark for me.
Speaker 1: It's a super big gargoyle dick. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: There's so much on Keys to the Kingdom. I like, I can't even really pinpointed. But there's there's a story about speaking of shit. Actually, one of our anonymous sources has a pretty good story about being dressed as a pirate and shipping their pants and having to take the ferry with guests to costuming backstage while they had a underwear filled with oh well shit and it was like on their shoes and stuff too, because they had a they had a big accident. Oh no, wow, that was dark.
Speaker 1: Constant thing at Disney, Like, they're right, they're drawing it out with their weird alchemy of like painted on rivers of shit and they're interesting.
Speaker 4: Amazing, But anyway, check it out.
Speaker 3: Check it out, and uh, you know, even if you're not a super big Disney fan, I think you'll still enjoy hearing about kind of like the workplace my new show working for like these big corporations pretty interesting, amazing.
Speaker 1: Is there a work of media that you've been enjoyed?
Speaker 4: Oh I wanted to, Yeah, I have something.
Speaker 3: So this is if you want to kind of relax and get away from Twitter and Instagram, check out YouTube. And every morning in my house we put on an ambient AI generated screen saver. So if you just YouTube like like Fall Festive Fall screen saver, there there will be so many like autumnal scenes with like rain and a fireplace, and usually there's like a cat or a dog like breathing like really softly on a big sofa. But they're all AI generated. So then you'll start looking closer and seeing these like weird things like oh, why is there just like a pumpkin in a cage like in the foreground, Just really strange stuff that we have one on in our house every single morning, and they're really relaxing and also kind of fun to just scan through and see if you can find like the weird things that the robots got wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, cage, pumpkin in a cage.
Speaker 3: Because they'll just be like a credenza with like some pottery on it and like some fall pumpkins. And then you look close and you're like, why is there just like a pumpkin and like a scary torture cage.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but from a distance, you wouldn't even think twice.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's Cinderella's like carriage, was that? Yeah? Or like had did did that carriage like kind of operate on its own? Or it came with horses?
Speaker 3: Oh no, okay, so like the mice got turned into horses horses, someone got turned into a driver's.
Speaker 1: So you wouldn't you wouldn't need to cage that pumpkin when it wasn't when it was asleep, when it was just in pumpkin form, because even if it got turned back, it would just get wheels and probably go doors. All right, Well, that theory is out the door, but you know, we'll we'll solve it one of these days. AI is so good at its job. Well amazing. Thank you so much for being on Amanda Miles. Guys, where can people find you? What's work media you've been enjoying?
Speaker 2: Find me on the at base platforms at Miles of Gray. If you like basketball like Jack and I do, check out our basketball podcast we do within our National Basketball Boosti's sorry that was a bad way to promote it.
Speaker 1: Miles and Jack got bad meds Boosti's look in this. The new season is giving us moments worth talking about. And let's see a tweet.
Speaker 2: Oh and also, if you like ninety day Fiance like I do, check out my other show for twenty day Fiance with Sophia Alexandra. Let's see a tweet. I like its from Mike Kaplan at Mike Kaplan m y qkap l A and tweeted this is from back in twenty sixteen. Andrew t just put it on my radar. But I gotta shot this one, I said, just learn that Nancy Drew is short for Nancy Drew conclusions from clues she found as evidence to solve mysteries.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that makes sense, makes sense. That's a great name.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: You can find me on Twitter at Jack Underscore Obrian work of media I've been enjoyant is the app, the free meditation app, Soothing Pod. I don't know, I'd heard a lot about like Comb and like all those other ones, Southing Pod is free. It's got a bunch of good meditations on there. You don't have add right now, I don't think so because it doesn't cost any money. So no, I'm just not I didn't realize you're like, legit, you're really fucking with this thing. I was like, wait, what you really fucking I was like, you can get a friend to me on there, and then I will monitor your meditation precices and see what you're meditating to, and you know, I might have some voiceovers in the middle of the meditations telling you to send me money in the mail. But wait, it was just like they're guided meditations or something. Yeah, there's just guided meditations. My therapist turned me on to it and was just like this one's like free for some reason. All the other ones like they eventually are like to unlock this pay that's much money, or like you have to subscribe, and this one is just free and pretty good. Like it's got a lot of stuff on there. Okay, yeah, so check that out. I did a real work of media instead of a funny tweet.
Speaker 2: I know that was like that like in the beginning of the lockdowns, and I was shouting out that one app that was just that gave you like a three D audio of like being in nature.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, yeah, I get it. Sometimes those apps they just they take you away, they take you. You can find me on Twitter at Jack Underscore o Brian. You can find us on Twitter at daily Zeitgeist where at the Daily Zeitgeist on Instagram. We have a Facebook fanpage on a website daily zeitgeist dot com where we post our episode in our footnote No, we're link off to the information that we talked about in today's episode, as well as a song that we think you might enjoy. Miles, what song do you think people might enjoy?
Speaker 2: This is a track from the artist Lola Young from Southeast London and this track is called.
Speaker 1: Conceited and it sounds like if like Adele was like a cigarette smoker in a little bit like primier, like in not in a negative way, just a little more like just mom so like what she does this track is really dope. So check out Lola Young Conceited.
Speaker 2: It's like if Amy Winehouse and Adele kind of came to kind of get Lola Young and I and anyway, she's a amazing vocalist. The instrumental that you're singing note like, it's all fantastic. So conceded lowly Young check it out with a link off to that in the footnotes. The Daily Zeits is the production of iHeart Radio. For more podcasts from iHeart Radio, it's the iHeart Radio, w ap Apple podcast or wherever.
Speaker 1: You listen to your favorite shows. That's going to do it for us this morning, back this afternoon to tell you what is trending and we will talk to you all then Bye bye.