Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: Dear Elvis, I want to phone tap my wife. This comes from John. John's wife was born in Europe, a very old school European. She despises telemarketers, especially when they bother her at work. This is the perfect opportunity for mister Michael Oppenheimer. Her coworker and boss will flip out too, phone tap all of them. What the hell? All right, John, We're gonna phone tap your wife, Scary Jones. Is mister Michael Oppenheimer calling John's wife, her coworker, and her boss. Let's listen into quite the obnoxious phone tap.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Oh yes, good morning. This is mister Michael Oppenheimer with Valentine's Galore. How are you doing today? Man?
Speaker 3: Fine, thank you.
Speaker 1: We have some discounted candy here at prices that you just cannot believe.
Speaker 3: All somebody else because we're not interested.
Speaker 1: Receivings of thirty three percent.
Speaker 3: Listen, sir, we're not interest. Good morning.
Speaker 1: This is mister Michael Oppenheimer with Valentine's Galore. How are you doing today?
Speaker 3: I'm in the middle of a meeting.
Speaker 1: If you don't mind, we have the Valentine Giant Heart pez Dispenser.
Speaker 3: All right, thank you, sir, but I'm not interested in the middle of a meeting. Like I just said.
Speaker 1: Just imagine the smile on his face when he opens that up.
Speaker 3: Do you understand English?
Speaker 1: I understand, But do you understand this item was just twenty nine? Good morning? Oh? Yes, this is mister Michael Oppenheimer with Valentine's Glory again.
Speaker 3: Now are you not? Oh no, ma'am, yes you are. Do stop lasting us.
Speaker 1: I'm not harassing Ivy.
Speaker 3: Yes you are.
Speaker 1: No, ma'am Ivy, yes you are.
Speaker 3: This is a place of business. I'd like to go, and we have our phone open to our customers. Understand that's what people like you?
Speaker 1: May I send you something through email.
Speaker 3: No, don't you understand the world? N Oh?
Speaker 1: Hello, this is Michaelpheimer.
Speaker 3: Is going on? Sir?
Speaker 1: It does sound like you're coming.
Speaker 3: Around want Candide. I didn't sign up on anything.
Speaker 4: What sor? It's our discount sale after discount sale candy that's going out of stocks that you won't be able to get the Jelly Belly box until next season.
Speaker 3: I don't Why are you making me nervous?
Speaker 1: I'm not making you nervous.
Speaker 4: Apply the sugar free chocolate turtles are for diabetics if you don't like sugar in your diet. Ma'am hello, oh, yes, this is mister Michael Oppenheimer with Valentine's Galore.
Speaker 1: How are you doing today, Sarah?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What anyone from this later? And from this ma'am h shut yourself. I leave this company and this people along. Oh. I connect you with the operator and have you arrest. Sir, should be the last time you'll call you under start.
Speaker 1: I got the tub of Sweethearts available your self.
Speaker 3: I don't call back.
Speaker 1: How about some Valentine Lolly cards?
Speaker 3: Why don't you fit the canvas up your then.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't be able to taste it.
Speaker 3: Sir, you must be either blanket or crazy. Is my company? As for business and share manilanio, go yourself.
Speaker 1: The Valentine Giant Heart pez dispenser. Don't you need one of those?
Speaker 3: I don't give it for you. I just go to house.
Speaker 1: I got the walk of Valentine.
Speaker 3: I don't care what you are looking. Stick them up from bar to me. I wish I I love you infer to me and I can stick You're so bad soap, you gonna figures. Now then, Buster, you're the fours to be six foot down.
Speaker 4: Wait a second, we have this SpongeBob Krabby Patty's Candy card kid for forty nine.
Speaker 1: Now just three nine.
Speaker 3: You are the most Buster Big Bust I ever say in my life by the people. Go by your Ma bar.
Speaker 1: Which credit card would you?
Speaker 3: I don't give it what you are go ask YOURMANA for the credit cards.
Speaker 1: Bust I'd like to send you. Literally, I don't give.
Speaker 3: It what you're gonna give it to me?
Speaker 1: Can I have just another minute of your time now? But I just have to let you know I don't want to sell you candy because this is just a phone tap. It's actually scary. Jones Melvisturan in the Morning Show, you got phone tapped.
Speaker 3: I can't believe this, the Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 1: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 3: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show