Speaker 1: Are we recording? Oh, it's in progress.
Speaker 2: It's in progress. Hello Andrew, God, this is so low.
Speaker 1: Are you wanting to get you a higher chair?
Speaker 2: No? This works? Sure, Yeah, I'll just talk like this whole time.
Speaker 1: Why don't get a bigger chair? No, it's fine, okay, Well, welcome to the almost Live bull Chat.
Speaker 2: Almost Live bull Chat.
Speaker 1: It's Wednesday, March twenty ninth, d fiftieth birthday.
Speaker 2: You know we could just stream it. I don't understand what this means. You don't know what streaming means. No, my kids use it.
Speaker 1: What if I say something really bad and I don't want it on?
Speaker 2: Well, just mind your mouth.
Speaker 1: I always do.
Speaker 2: Why can't we get one of what? Why can't we get one of those mic arms for right here?
Speaker 1: Why don't you ask? You know, there's still supposed to be a third mic in here? You see the three things there. There's supposed to be a third microphone in here. Never happened, so you can ask for an arm. Well, please let me give you the higher chair.
Speaker 2: No, it's okay. I'll just look up the whole time.
Speaker 1: But your neck is going to be strained.
Speaker 2: No, it's fine. Honestly, my cream has not.
Speaker 1: Worked at all nothing works.
Speaker 2: I'm if you notice it's happening here too.
Speaker 1: Listen. If these things worked, it would be much more popular, just like all these things that you see on infomercial of two o'clock in the morning. If they actually worked.
Speaker 2: It would be well you know, okay, well this is an actual medicated cream.
Speaker 1: It's a prescription. Yes, didn't do anything.
Speaker 2: That's what I just said. That's what I said. You didn't listen.
Speaker 1: I listened.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think so. But it's fine.
Speaker 1: So today was Daniel's fifty cand I just take.
Speaker 2: It out of this thing and just hold it like I'd much rather do that.
Speaker 1: Why don't you just let me get you the chair that goes higher?
Speaker 2: Okay, gosh, thank you? Wow service. Did you know what I had? Guys today? For the first time in a very long time, Apple juice? I okay, all right, No, we're okay. We're switching chairs because the mic is so low and now I'm very high. Christina Aguilera A better switch me chairs? What did you have a song called switch meat chairs? No?
Speaker 1: Isn't that eminem right? What Christina Aguilera A better switch me chairs? Doesn't that what he says?
Speaker 2: Where? When did he ever say that, hold on, let me exit out of my genails.
Speaker 1: That might be really important email.
Speaker 2: It probably is, but I could just check it on my phone then instead of getting harassed by you. Anyway, is it my name is?
Speaker 1: I forget what song it was?
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on, hold on, Christina.
Speaker 1: Dut d May I have your attention? Please? Dn't dn't dn't dn't dn't that song? Dn't d d d dent My name is? That's not my name is no.
Speaker 2: It's a no no no no, no, no, no no. And he's in a mental hospital in the video.
Speaker 1: That's right. Oh my gosh, Christina Aguilera, A better switch me?
Speaker 2: I'm slim shady? Is I'm the real shape?
Speaker 1: Doesn't he say that?
Speaker 2: He please stand up? Please stand up.
Speaker 1: I could be very wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's what he sold.
Speaker 2: Please I'm looking it up. Okay, Christina Aguilera, he says, bleep, Christina Aguilera, better switch me? Chairs yay, huh okay.
Speaker 1: Anyway, May I continue? So today we was kind of bull chat Danielle's fiftieth birthday party here at the radio station, and there were so many festivities. I love Danielle, lots of stuff going on so much food. Yeah, got the pinata.
Speaker 2: I planned a lot of it. We did a great job.
Speaker 1: Do you know what band had an album called Rotting Pinata?
Speaker 2: The Go Go Chairs.
Speaker 1: No, it was Sponge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course. You know. If it wasn't the Go Go Chairs, it was gonna be something else.
Speaker 1: But I gotta tell you, like the cleaning people here, they're really fast to clean up. Yeah, like the show is over and everything's gone already. Well, they put it all on the I wanted to take the forks home. There was some really nice forks that I wanted I had, I was, I was on the forks. I'll take you to a dollar General for They were quality, mister beast forks. Okay, they were quality forks. We don't have to name drop mister Bees. He's never gonna come on this podcast. I don't even know or care about him, So he doesn't. They do they do? He does the money thing, right, He gives people.
Speaker 2: They do?
Speaker 1: He gives people.
Speaker 2: They do? Yeah, my kids they do. They know him.
Speaker 1: When do you?
Speaker 2: You never talked with a New York accent that wasn't an accent. Yeah, it was all right. You never have like a hard oh dough huh. The old Scottie came through first second.
Speaker 1: So sorry about no ball chat last week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sorry guys, and then sorry for no bonus episode. But you know what, we're here.
Speaker 1: We're alive. Yeah, wan is pissed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you did your didn't do anything.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't. No, I didn't at all.
Speaker 2: Sorry everybody.
Speaker 1: And he was busy, Oliver it was hashtag hopefully.
Speaker 2: Hopefully and then he didn't.
Speaker 1: Get to it, yeah, because he were so busy not making things happen. But it's cool.
Speaker 2: Are you talking about the fed X package that was out of my control? No, the UPS one, Yeah, that one first of all. You ps let me just take a second.
Speaker 1: Sometimes they're good.
Speaker 2: Sometimes, yes, sucks compared to FedEx. I would rather FedEx than UPS. That's all I'm gonna say.
Speaker 1: FedEx has made plenty of errors, just so you know. They all make mistakes.
Speaker 2: Anytime I've ever had an issue with the package, it's been through UPS. They just don't care. And the thing that annoys me the most about it.
Speaker 1: Is that you put the wrong ZIP code on it.
Speaker 2: I never did anything about that. That was the people who were in charge of it, just out of curiosity, who placed the order. I did not. They were shipping it to me. I didn't have any hand in this other than handing over. You're just supposed to receive it, yes, And I gave them my credit card and said, you take care of the rest. This is what I wanted to look like all that other fun stuff, okay, regardless. The thing that annoys me the most is that ups when you ask them, hey, where is it? Well, we don't know. Here's what it could be, where it could be, and they give you six different run arounds that. When I was on the phone with them, I literally the woman was like, well, okay, we're locating it now. I said, no, you're not, because the person I spoke to told me that it was already on a truck. Oh yeah it is. You're right. How do I know that? But you don't know?
Speaker 1: But these things are constantly scanned. They know where things are. They scanned constantly.
Speaker 2: And how do you not know what truck it's on.
Speaker 1: They're scanned in, they're scanned out, they're scanned on. You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a lie. You know what truck it's on. You know, if it's on a plane. Tell me who bought the ticket and where I could find my damn package.
Speaker 1: Okay. Anyway, So you had apple juice today for the first time, and how many years.
Speaker 2: I would say it's been a solid like five years since I had apple juice. I love apple juice. It is. It's very sweet, yes, but it's natural sugar? Is it?
Speaker 1: If they don't add sugar to juice? Not apple juice anyway? Really, it's just yeah, you know what the ingredients are, apple juice.
Speaker 2: Pure concentrated apple juice and vitamin c's it Huh.
Speaker 1: The sweetness that's in there.
Speaker 2: Is from thirty two grams of sugar.
Speaker 1: Right, but it's natural sugar, so it doesn't count, right, it doesn't count.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you were on your use is a water fix or iced tea?
Speaker 1: Is it is? It's brude water? This coffee water. Mmmm, that's hot brown water. That's what it is. It was brewed with water.
Speaker 2: I saw the water pipe move when I hit brew, So there's water.
Speaker 1: It's water.
Speaker 2: What because here the water pipe move when I hit brew. When you use the water over here, the water pipe shakes. The water pressure on the water machine also has gone through some things. When we first got here, it was like a little trickle, like what's the phrase you can't make water out of a stone or something, squeeze water water from a stone?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Or blood?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't. I don't know the phrase. But anyway, I knew of the phrase and it never came out. And now all of a sudden you press it and it's like powerful. Yeah, like a day lose. That's like you're you're is it day lose or deluge? I think it's day louse. I think it's deluge. I don't think we're in France. Let's get the deluge.
Speaker 1: I mean, if I'm wrong, I'll admit that I'm wrong. But I think it's del us.
Speaker 2: No, something's gonna tell me, Well, what pronunciation is it? What webster?
Speaker 1: What a SII?
Speaker 2: No? Well the dictionary knows.
Speaker 1: It, doesn't they because they don't speak properly.
Speaker 2: Deluge?
Speaker 1: Who said that me? Deluge?
Speaker 2: That is so weird. I always thought it was deluge.
Speaker 1: It's a different word.
Speaker 2: Well, time for me to admit I'm wrong. Yeah, like always.
Speaker 1: Hold ONDI what are you doing?
Speaker 2: I got the cookies. Hey, we're recording. We're recording ball worries. It's all good. Thanks for interrupting, Okay, Scottie, we're hanging up now.
Speaker 1: You don't have to answer yes, I did. What's your favorite juice of all time? Not a mixed, not a blend, just a straight up favorite fruit juice.
Speaker 2: I like fresh. I like fresh orange juice.
Speaker 1: Fresh squeezed orange from the machine that we never got that we wanted to have in the studio. That machine. I love that machine. Somebody must have one of those machines they don't use.
Speaker 2: They can send us, Yeah, please send us your dirty, old orange machine.
Speaker 1: They're so sticky and disgusting. You probably have to clean them fairly frequently when they get moldy.
Speaker 2: And something tells me, you'd be like, I didn't get to it this week, lot going on, and then before you know it, it's moldy, and then all fruit flies.
Speaker 1: Ugh, all those ones in the mall disappeared, you know, the vending machine, the fresh orange juice vending machines, and the malls. They're gone. I don't understand. Maybe they get moldy.
Speaker 2: Too, I'm sure they do.
Speaker 1: You know my favorite juices, you'll never guess cranberry. No, because that's not really juice. Good luck finding cranberry juice. I mean, they do have one hundred percent cranberry juice. But like, but what you ever spoish a cranberry?
Speaker 2: You'll never get My juice is it cranberry? No?
Speaker 1: When you buy juice, when you buy cranberry juice, it's generally cranberry juice cocktail and that has added sugar.
Speaker 2: Oh, I love cranberry juice, cocktail. Nothing.
Speaker 1: Ocean spray I love.
Speaker 2: After you give blood, they usually like they have a cranberry juice on the table.
Speaker 1: You're more of a Northland guy.
Speaker 2: I have no idea. I just drink whatever one is. After the blood drives.
Speaker 1: That's the ocean spray.
Speaker 2: I'm sure, yeah, probably anyway, So my juice is it Nope, I don't know blood.
Speaker 1: Orange, No, that's really specific.
Speaker 2: Grapefruit No. I do like grapefruit, though, but you have to I have to be.
Speaker 1: In the mood for it. Pink grapefruit.
Speaker 2: Okay, go on, uh right, you're almost out of fruits. Apple, no, pear, No, it's a normal fruit.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Orange, no banana, no the fruit hat raisin.
Speaker 1: No raisin juice. I love raisin juice. You said grape No? No?
Speaker 2: What else does she have in the hat? Apples?
Speaker 1: If we turn it upside down, it means we want to swing pineapple. I love pineapple juice. You wouldn't take it for a pineapple juic?
Speaker 2: Guy?
Speaker 1: Would you gold pineapple love?
Speaker 2: This is like your fun fact, but like your this is your college freshman orientation thing where you have to introduce yourself. Hey, guys, my name's Scott. I'm from New York and my fun fact is I like pineapple juice. I know, I know it's crazy. I know. Okay, they got him on the sober living floor. Hey, we keep getting emails to apply for lingo. Can we please do it again? We need to audition for it. We did it, they did well. We should talk about this.
Speaker 1: Well they didn't pick us because I was on a TV show or something.
Speaker 2: Well, we should talk about this. Play it, play the thing?
Speaker 1: What thing?
Speaker 2: Well for Brimley or something.
Speaker 1: Oh we're gonna go back. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh we're eleven minutes and thirty seconds in.
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on, So I wasn't prepared because I just figured the stupid man box.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, well, use the button's not pushed up top because I didn't know that I was playing things here.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I don't know. I can't see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, off the no, we hit the dumb button.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, ahole, get out of here. We're recording the show. Learn about radio and get out what damn well, we'll be back right after this, by.
Speaker 2: Way.
Speaker 1: No, we're in a commercial break right now. No, no, now we're back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now we're back. We're back before the break. I scared the ship out. We don't curse, yep, we do, Yes, we do. Hey Diamond, fun facts. They can't hear you, Hey Diamond, you can hear her, Hey Diamond, what kind of juice do you think Scott likes?
Speaker 1: What do you think my favorite juice is?
Speaker 2: I think it would be like Prune juice, a loser.
Speaker 1: Can you get out of here? Please? Prune juice? Yeah, it looks great. Get out, bye, Diamond. Because she's drunk from all the champagne.
Speaker 2: She didn't drink any champagne.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't remember what I was saying.
Speaker 2: We were talking about juice. No, then there was something else, engaging conversation about juice.
Speaker 1: No after the juice thing, oh lingo oh yeah yeah yeah we should be on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would like that.
Speaker 1: I think you and I on a game show would be great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably just be a lot of yelling. They'd kick us off.
Speaker 1: No, it would be entertaining.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they'd probably be like, can you not yell so much at each other? This episode? I feel we're very mild towards each other, and I'm appreciating that because sometimes we argue too much, and I don't like arguing.
Speaker 1: We really need a backdrop.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I have a couple of leads on this. Okay, Fred the mailman messaged me and says that he might have a guy. We just need to measure this how big we want it, and then he'll he'll look into it for us.
Speaker 1: But what do we want? Do we want the serial killer's logo? Do we want cereal boxes? Do we want I.
Speaker 2: Think the serial killer's logo? Clean, simple, fun? Okay, I think cereal boxes. After a while, you're gonna be like, I could just see it from now you do like your bit where you'd be like, oh, we don't have a serial library anymore, but this, this box of ceerials must be good. Oh wait, it's not real.
Speaker 1: What is that? Even? What?
Speaker 2: I could see you being like, oh look, let me get that serial.
Speaker 1: Oh oh so there's no more serial libe. But why don't I just put shelving up. Who cares? I care that dude in there, he probably cares. Yeah, I didn't design it that way.
Speaker 2: I don't think he designed it.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's going on with that dude. Yeah, but whatever it is, it needs to be like the material, lightweight. It needs to be like a flag ish because this thing is just foam. Well all it to just taking a pushpin. I'll let you do it with Fred, because I don't want to do make it something too. You never responded to that text.
Speaker 2: Can designed it, and then he could hand it over to Fred, who can make it.
Speaker 1: Well, just Fred work at a printing company. He's a mailman.
Speaker 2: He knows somebody. Everyone knows somebody. I know somebody. Well, then you should have gotten it done by now.
Speaker 1: I don't have a design.
Speaker 2: You have the logo.
Speaker 1: I'll love the logo.
Speaker 2: Here's where it goes a little south guy, because here we are being nice and fun and happy, and then you got Scottie on the other end being like, no, I'm just going to be a roadback to be a roadblock.
Speaker 1: What did you just have a stroke? I did bock. I like the cereal box that Newman made. That's the logo. That I like the one that's on our website.
Speaker 2: Okay, that one. Yeah, let's go well, then we'll do that and then we'll just get it.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, we'll get up.
Speaker 2: Okay. I have to talk about this show that I watched that's available now on Apple TV plus.
Speaker 1: Did they pay you to say this?
Speaker 2: Now? Chris O'Dowd. He came in on The Big Show today, but they sent us a screener for the Big Door Prize. It's on Apple TV. I highly recommend this show.
Speaker 1: For every game show.
Speaker 2: The first three episodes are out now. I got to see the whole series, and I could tell you where it goes is amazing. The first three episodes are so good you'll be hooked. If you like ted Lasso, I think you're gonna like this one. It's by the same creator as Shit's Creek and it is so freaking good. Based the whole thing in one day.
Speaker 1: Basically, they sent you the screener so you want to get on their good side, so they keep sending screens so you're saying it's good even though it sucks.
Speaker 2: I me and my mom watched it all day Saturday.
Speaker 1: I got to see Donna last week. That was so much fun. Hey, Donna, how are you gonna do me like that? Why are you gonna do me? Yeah? Passio n got me in a jam again.
Speaker 2: I don't she knew that song after you like berated her.
Speaker 1: Rhythm Syndicate is the jam?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Are you looking it up now?
Speaker 1: Maybe? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I could see.
Speaker 1: So we saw that great show last week.
Speaker 2: Shot Shucked on another one.
Speaker 1: It was a lot of fun, so good.
Speaker 2: If you're in the New York area and you're looking for a Broadway play to see, highly recommend Shocked. The humor was. It wasn't for everybody, though, because.
Speaker 1: I'm not a huge Broadway fan, but I really like that show. I can't believe that rhythm Syndicate is not in ourself.
Speaker 2: Part of what made it so funny for us was the people in front of us did not like the humor at all. Really, it was like a mom her daughter. I don't know who these people were in front of us, but every time they were to make a joke, she, the woman in front of us, would just be like, ugh, I don't understand how people her eyes?
Speaker 1: How do people not laugh?
Speaker 2: They were miserable humans like miserable.
Speaker 1: I just I feel like it's weird that we're all on the same planet and some people find one thing wildly hilarious and other people like, what, that's a fencile.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't even think they thought it was offensive. I just don't think they got the humor it was because it is a dirty er play. It not filthy. It's not like Book of Mormon dirty, but I would say it is. It's a it's a raunchyish comedy.
Speaker 1: Like that one Plan B joke I laughed at. But the people in front of the abortion is bad. It was just a joke.
Speaker 2: They were on the whole row.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think they were all on some type of trip. I don't know what where they belonged to. But part of the show that made it so funny was that, like, as you're crying laughing, they would just be like, are we not getting it?
Speaker 1: Maybe it was their cult initiation.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Maybe they think their humor is too highbrow.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: And they watch only things on the what is the Century Movie channel? The old one?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, classic AMC. I only want American movie classics a m C.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those so what they tell me all funny, But otherwise this shucked is crap.
Speaker 1: Look, I guess everyone has their own taste.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure for food, and I just think they were tasteless things.
Speaker 1: You're right, You're right. It's just weird how it can be so different. Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, I feel like the worst is when you show somebody something that you find hysterical and then you just and then you're like, then you do the thing where like they're looking at it and you just are.
Speaker 1: Like, hey, hey, yeah. See, like I send you that comic all the time, and I know that you laugh from it. Yeah, I wouldn't send it to you if it wasn't a funny one. Now, I yeah, I feel like every time I send it to you, it's funny and you laugh because we have the same kind of humor.
Speaker 2: Yes, I find I'm a basic humor type of person. But then again, you laugh at funerals. Yeah, well that's just an awkward that's uncomfortable. That's an uncomfortable laughter.
Speaker 1: Would I want you to like write here and now on tape, if there's a tape running, but on digital audio, I want you to promise me that, even if it's fifty years from now and we haven't spoken in thirty years. I want you to speak at my funeral.
Speaker 2: Done.
Speaker 1: I want you to done. Thank you. Okay, that's all I need to know. You've heard it here first, kids, Okay, you know when I kick it, you'll be there.
Speaker 2: When I kick it. Yeah, hey, kids, when I kick it.
Speaker 1: You gotta kick it. Oh that's lick it. Never mind?
Speaker 2: Oh god, Yeah, no, I'm there for you.
Speaker 1: I got you. I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But yeah, so Shucked was really good. Big Door Prize. You can go watch it now. That was really good. We have so many guests coming up on the Big Show that I'm so excited about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm really pissed. I'm gona miss Lewis Capaldi. I can't be here that day.
Speaker 2: And he is absolutely like, he's hilarious, he's hysterical. He would be a perfect guest on something like this, And something tells me that he actually would do it.
Speaker 1: He totally would.
Speaker 2: He's just I don't know.
Speaker 1: You should do bow chat with him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just gonna get a forty minute interview with Lewis Capaldi.
Speaker 1: Five minutes, do five minutes. It'll be hilarious.
Speaker 2: He's very funny. I don't think it would ever happen that way. I think you'd need to be there. But yeah, okay, what you're afraid to do things on your own? Yeah, not without you. Scott gonna beat a lot of peaches. And now this video is demonetized.
Speaker 1: He literally said one word because they want to pay cut from that.
Speaker 2: Yes, you'd be surprised.
Speaker 1: Dude, Candlebox is playing a show near my house. I'm so excited. Are you going?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I literally don't know.
Speaker 1: You do?
Speaker 2: Do they sing peaches?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: They sing far Behind informer nice to know in full up oil. I like it, Boom down't that's that's the song? They sing far Behind and you Oh damn it, I knew that.
Speaker 1: You know those songs? You this song?
Speaker 2: Why don't you actually play the part of the song where they speak versus the first two seconds? I don't because you're not playing anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you should know just from the first beat.
Speaker 2: How would I know over the first beat?
Speaker 1: Now, maybe I don't know where the hell it is. But if I play too much of it, we're in trouble. Oh it's not even punched down, so it's not playing on the thing. Never mind, Okay, stupid stupid thing. Okay, anyway, should we go No, we got to record serial Killers?
Speaker 2: Not today?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 2: Will you do it this week? No?
Speaker 1: I think we should do it today.
Speaker 2: No, I think we should do it this week.
Speaker 1: Things are gonna pop up.
Speaker 2: I'm good the rest of the week. Sawyer has to go to the vet tomorrow, so then we have Friday.
Speaker 1: What if I can't? If something pops up on Friday, then we have no serial Killers on Monday. I'm just letting you know, everybody that's listening, I'm ready to record serial Killers right now. Tomorrow I have to take story to the vet, and if something pops up on Friday, then there will be no show on Monday. I'm just letting you know. And it'll be Andy's fault.
Speaker 2: So and I can't wait to meet about it.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right. What do you have to do today?
Speaker 2: You know I did go to LA for thirty six hours.
Speaker 1: I'm still so tired. I'm so tired. I got to catch up on sleep.
Speaker 2: No, I actually have to catch up on all the work I missed on Monday.
Speaker 1: Please, you did it on the plane? You don't work? What do you do? I answer an email?
Speaker 2: I try to get packages, but they don't come, okay, what do you do that's insulting? You should apologize for what? For being a dick? Okay, and with that, we'll be right back right after this.
Speaker 1: You know, every time you do that, the commercial doesn't go there?
Speaker 2: Can you like you're reverting back to Dickie Scotty. No, but last Dickie Scott is in the room with us. Now. Last week Scott was good. He was good for a solid eighteen forty eighteen minutes forty six second last week and then he just oh that was a bad snap and he just flipped. Last week we played the Wilford Brimley thing for a break and there.
Speaker 1: Was no break.
Speaker 2: Okay, just saying, I'm just saying it hurts the bottom line. I'm just it hurts the bottom line. Yeah, okay, you know, okay, got it?
Speaker 1: What are you playing with there?
Speaker 2: The box?
Speaker 1: The power box?
Speaker 2: This?
Speaker 1: Oh so we don't use the stupid man box?
Speaker 2: Now I have to this one. So this is the new road. Why can't we just use the old Superman box? I got this new one and I have to learn how to use this one. So I need to take like a weekend.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing, why can't we just use the old one in the meantime. It has all the stuff I have it right now? Where is it? It's out alone?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Really say it might buy scaries old one. This that's why I have three of them, but ready to go any time.
Speaker 1: Literally, where's the other one right now?
Speaker 2: Los Angeles?
Speaker 1: You left it there? No?
Speaker 2: Why is it they shifted to them?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: Because I had this one?
Speaker 1: So you ruin an hour show for them?
Speaker 2: No? Because no, No, because let's fix it.
Speaker 1: Jesus.
Speaker 2: It's probably just someone going to fix it. Jesus. Oh, he's good.
Speaker 1: I can't stop playing though it's not recording the thing. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh you didn't set it up?
Speaker 1: No I did, but the thing touched it.
Speaker 2: No, it doesn't look like you did.
Speaker 1: All right, Andrew?
Speaker 2: All right, well, thank you for listening to Bolton Area.
Speaker 1: We're not talking about anything.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm sorry. When we talk about like prizes inside of Cereal for license plates, that's way more fun.
Speaker 1: It isn't. That's during Serial Killers. Can I tell you how frustrated I was this morning getting here, Like, if you don't drive through New York City, you have no idea, like you know that. I'm very, very regimented. And I'm always in the same place at the same time. And I pull into the parking garage at four fifty nine and I'm on the toilet at five oh one, and you know that my routine, you know. So this morning I'm driving here and I turned make a right on the street. There's a garbage truck just in the middle. They don't care. Seven thousand bags are throwing in and I'm like, you know what, You're such an ahole and I have time for that. So I backed down the wrong way. Thankfully, nobody came behind me. I went up and around when seventh Avenue came back down on fifty fourth and I went in that way. And things like that happen all the time, and it throws me off, like something like they'll be oil trucks and they're delivering oil and they block the entire street.
Speaker 2: Is that for cooking oil or something?
Speaker 1: No, it's home heating oil. Oh, it's the truck that's marked nineteen ninety three on the flo I'm able tag. Oh yeah, the placard that says nineteen ninety three, that's home heating oil.
Speaker 2: Can I ask you this question? You may on eighteen wheelers. Do you know how they open up almost in like an origami shape. No, I need to pull this up.
Speaker 1: And you're talking about those cables in the middle, No, we're talking about those are cement trucks you're thinking of.
Speaker 2: No, eighteen wheelers they have like this thing, and I've always wondered what they were, but I've never googled it. Back truck.
Speaker 1: Hold on, Oh, that it's a windscreen, that is, or it's an extender. This is Yeah, I've seen that.
Speaker 2: This is what I mean.
Speaker 1: But what to say? What is this thing? I think it's a wind screen or it could be an extender if.
Speaker 2: Something, so for people watching it on the back of an eat or listening on the back of an eighteen wheelers. The door's open, but it can like fold out.
Speaker 1: Well that they do that while it's driving. I'm not open. I don't know. I don't know what that is. And by the way, some parts of the countries call it an eighteen wheeler. Here they call them tractor trailers, which is weird. People in the Midwest that I know are like, what's a tractor trailer? Yeah, those eighteen wheelers are tractor trailers. Well, because you hear on the news here all the time a jackknife tractor trailer makes a thirteen day And I don't understand how they just jackknife. What's jackknife?
Speaker 2: That's like a like a a car crash.
Speaker 1: No, not at all.
Speaker 2: Oh that's when they like clip you.
Speaker 1: No, it's not.
Speaker 2: That's when it falls over.
Speaker 1: Nope, it doesn't. Do you want to know what a jackknife is? Sure, So when a tractor trailer is driving, here's the tractor, here's the trailer, and it's like and all of a sudden, the tractor goes like this, but the trailer stays like this, So it's jackknife. Can't carry Yeah, So the truck is facing this way and the back is still facing forward and it can't. It can't, so they have to tow it.
Speaker 2: The visual guy that I just got. If you're watching this on YouTube, Apauz really love that.
Speaker 1: Thanks. Yeah, it really helped. And it happens a lot in the snow. They jackknife.
Speaker 2: I would be terrified to ride, like to drive an eighteen wheeler. I could never do that, not a day in my life. I give credit to all the people that drive those things. Forget about that.
Speaker 1: How about driving a tractor trailer or an eighteen wheeler in Manhattan. Oh holy hell. When I see those things turning, I'm like, dude, you got balls.
Speaker 2: Right, because the streets can be so narrow because of all these what were they the outside dining pavilions? Yeah? Please? Are those ever getting taken down?
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I think that's the thing though.
Speaker 2: If you're not letting me walk around the city with alcohol, then do not give me an alcohol shed that I have to go drink in.
Speaker 1: You can't walk around the stay with alcohol, but go ahead, feel free to smoke weed whatever the hell you want. That makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 2: Nancy is rolling in hook Grey.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, if you you can't get drunk in the street, you can get high all day. What's the difference. I understand that that's a dumb law.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're not completely wrong.
Speaker 1: I'm not wrong at all. Really, it's just stupid.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, people have been smoking for years.
Speaker 1: I get it, But it shouldn't be illegal to drink but legal to get high. Like that doesn't make any sense to me.
Speaker 2: Well, it's two different things.
Speaker 1: No, it's not.
Speaker 2: They're both altering your okay, but it's different. It is because if I'm blackout drunk, I don't remember anything, and I'm I could be falling over and I'm extremely impaired over. I would say the drinking, the breathalyzer thing could be lowered, so this way it stops more drunk drivers in their tracks.
Speaker 1: People that drink and driver just idiots and they'll drink one or ten.
Speaker 2: But the thing is there's a lot more of those compared to people that get high.
Speaker 1: And is that a fact?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they're next to the art dealers who are just snatching up the mona liase.
Speaker 1: Every seen all the news stories. It was just the whole thing.
Speaker 2: I swear, I don't know what the universe is doing, but it's like we talked about it and then all of a sudden, everybody has been releasing these stories about art heights.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a big thing at the Louver. They're doing investigations. See underground, everything underground. Just because you haven't heard of it doesn't mean it's not happening.
Speaker 2: Well, it's just like again, you just assuming that everybody that smokes pie is impaired to the point that they can't ride.
Speaker 1: What are they smoking pot for just because it's cool? They're smoking pot to get high because they're stupid.
Speaker 2: Well, there's medicinal actually helps.
Speaker 1: I don't walk around the street take prozac. I mean, well it's dip. Okay, So no, I'm not. I'm not drinking my tamil flu as I'm walking down Fifth Avenue again.
Speaker 2: Tamaflu you take if you had the flu. If I have cancer and I can't eat, and I take this medicinal marijuana for either my pain or to eat.
Speaker 1: If you're in such pain, you're not walking around the street.
Speaker 2: Okay. So just because they're walking in the street, do you want to see a license and excuse me, give me a devil's lettuce? Are you smoking this because you're sick or because.
Speaker 1: You just k it's a big money grab, that's all it is.
Speaker 2: Not it helps people. Medicinal marijuana has existed.
Speaker 1: You don't take medicine in the street.
Speaker 2: It's not Scott, Okay, what are you talking about.
Speaker 1: They're just druggies getting high.
Speaker 2: They're getting high on the road.
Speaker 1: People use it for their pain, okay. People use your so much pain, not walking around the street.
Speaker 2: Oh so let's just ask every cancer patient, Hey, stay home. Scott wants you to stay home if you're sick and you use medicinal at home.
Speaker 1: Do it at home. I don't want that crap in my face.
Speaker 2: And then don't leave your home.
Speaker 1: Now you can leave your home, leave your home all day, but do it in your house. You shouldn't be allowed to get high in the street. I can't get drunk in the street. You can very easily not allowed to. Well again, I think brown brown paper bag.
Speaker 2: Okay, so now everyone's just gonna smoke in.
Speaker 1: A brown paper bag. No, they put big tall boy beers in a brown paper bag.
Speaker 2: I would love to see you actually do a what drink a tall boy of something?
Speaker 1: I couldn't. It would be warm by the time I was anywhere near fish with it.
Speaker 2: It'd be pissy.
Speaker 1: I don't know, chug. I'm a social drinker, Andrew.
Speaker 2: I just you know, Yeah, I saw you socially drinking two weeks ago. Where when we went for that lobster dinner.
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean that was a fun night out. Yeah, I wasn't driving drunk. I wasn't very drunk. I was. I rode a city bike immediately after. I know I was not very drunk, and I told you do not take the city bike. Let's call you a lift. And you were like, no, I have to do this. I needed the exercise.
Speaker 2: I was like, okay, And the next thing I know, you send me a picture of you yourself on a bike.
Speaker 1: Is there a b WI law on Manhattan there?
Speaker 2: Actually you can get.
Speaker 1: A well because they actually you're supposed to follow the same rules as a car when you're on a bicycle.
Speaker 2: Because imagine if you're just like well and you fall over into traffic, okay, then you impair traffic and it was because you decided to, or you are riding your bike.
Speaker 1: And you not do you know what this is when you're riding a bike.
Speaker 2: Stop, no, right, that's halt.
Speaker 1: No, I'm turning right.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm turning right.
Speaker 1: Left. That's right, that's stop.
Speaker 2: Okay. You're supposed to use hand signals. Hi left, right, No, that's you.
Speaker 1: Don't do this. People behind you can't see. This is right, this is left left, this is stop. Stop down down.
Speaker 2: I learned that it's Safety Town. What I learned that it's Safety Town? What's safety down?
Speaker 1: Out near my house on Long Island, there is a little a little town called Safety Town, all mini houses and little mini stuff and whatever. And when you're in elementary school, they take you there on a field trip, and you ride your bike or you ride bicycles, and you get in these little cars, these little electric cars, and they teach you the rules of the road, and there's traffic signals and crossing guards and signs and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 1: That's where I learned the bicycle signals. And I've remembered all these years. I've never used them, but I know what they are. Maybe they changed them over the years, I don't think so. I'm not really sure how much of you else you can do with your hand. You never know what if you don't have a left hand or left arm.
Speaker 2: I think the rules would apply then on the right.
Speaker 1: Well, then they have to let go the handlebars, don't they. Oh yeah, well I could ride my bike without me too. I can.
Speaker 2: I used to be able to pogo stick too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's dangerous.
Speaker 2: I could only do it for like a quick one, but I had really good Yeah. I could also do the what are the things stilts? I could do those? Yeah.
Speaker 1: Can you come to Cooper's birthday party? And do you have extra long pants and white beard and a red, white and blue hat?
Speaker 2: Done?
Speaker 1: You can be Captain America? What's you doing? Uncle Sam? Yeah, Uncle Sam. Why is it always Uncle Sam? Big tall guy on stilts? I don't know, right, white Beard? Yeah, like Santa Claus, Yankee doodle dandy hat. Yeah, all right, I think we've exhausted everything this week.
Speaker 2: Andrew, Well, thank you all tuning in. We appreciate you. Follow us on All Social serial Killers PC. Hopefully we have a new Serial Killers on Monday. If Andrew allows us to record one right now after this, we will. Otherwise we may or may not, so have a great day.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I'll curate it myself.
Speaker 1: We'll see on Monday with an all new serial Killers.
Speaker 2: Okay, love you guys.
Speaker 1: Why till that Andrews say, clink, my friend.
Speaker 2: Clink that it's so loud.
Speaker 1: Oh do you want one of these Easter eggs that Matt sent us?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Matt. That one's mocha flavored.
Speaker 2: Yeah cool. Thank you,