Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by all State. Some people just know they could save hundreds on car insurance by checking all State first, Like you know, to check the date of the Big game first before you accidentally buy tickets on your twentieth wedding anniversary and have to spend the next twenty years of your marriage making up for it. Yeah, checking first is smart, So check all State first for a quote that could save you hundreds. You're in good hands with All States Savings. Very terms apply All State Fire and Casualty Insurance Company and Affiliates, Northbrook, Illinois.
Speaker 2: Welcome in episode eighty six. I'm gonna call it, but it might be eighty five of What's Right with Nick Wright, the podcast, the YouTube show, all of that going on right now. We've got You can watch us live on YouTube and add your comments or questions in the chat and we will get to you, guys. I think we'll do some polls during the show during the first few blocks of the show, and then we will get to the actual listener comments and questions in the sea block of the show. We have a ton to do. This was a massive Week seven in the NFL, but as we always do, let's start with what we're not starting with what we're not discussing. Here's what did not make the Cup for today's show, Zion and Brandon Ingram injured. I gotta tell you, I was a little confused. I was watching football yesterday, obviously, but then in the late window of games, got alerted the Pelicans game went to was tight late, and so I turn it on and I see Zion's not on the court, but he wasn't in foul trouble, So I was a little concerned. He has a bit of an injury. You'll probably will know more about that as the day goes on. That team lost a heartbreaker. The World Series is set Astros against the Phillies. I think we might make it through the entirety of the Baseball Playoffs without doing a full segment on them. And the House of Dragon season finale, I'm not even gonna give you my thoughts on it. I have seen it, but it just came out hours ago. I don't want people to think we're going to be spoiling it. It is not a spoiler to tell you we are starting with the Chiefs dominating the San Francisco forty nine ers. At least I assume we are is where I welcome in demanse demanse get us started.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 4: San Francisco made all the headlines last week, but the Chiefs dominated them.
Speaker 3: Chiefs are now three to zero games where they were down by ten this year. Yep.
Speaker 4: The Chiefs looked like a Super Bowl contender, and the forty nine ers obviously think they are too.
Speaker 3: Where they wouldn't have traded all those picks for Christian McCaffrey. Yep.
Speaker 4: What was the story the Chiefs dominance or San Francisco being a clear tier below them?
Speaker 2: All right, let's start with the San Francisco side quickly, and then we'll get to the chief side. And also shout out to the producers who, after I've been begging them to put twenty minutes on the clock for our eight block on Mondays, they put twenty one minutes on. Gave me an extra one minute here. I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: The Niners have two obvious issues. One is their core now their quarterback. It was not the reason they lost yesterday. However, that pick he threw at the goal line when the game was still tight that allowed the Chiefs to take firm control of it. That is Jimmy g is going to do that once a half. He tried to do it again later in the game. Throw another goal line pick the Chiefs corner. I think with Sneed just wasn't able to get to it. But they know that. That's why they went and got Christian McCaffrey so they can take the ball out of his hands. The bigger concern for the Niners is they got healthy for this game. They had the number one defense in the league by a yardage metric, they had a top three defense by points metric, and the Chiefs here's how their drives went. Interception by Mahomes on the opening drive, touchdown, touchdown, end of half drive sliced them down the field. Mahomes threw a touchdown, there was a very questionable low block penalty on Jerrick McKinnon wiped the touchdown off the board, so the Chiefs kicked a field goal and missed it. So four opening four first half drives. After the opening driver where he threw a pick down the field for a touchdown, down the field for a touchdown down the field could have been for a touchdown, goes off the board. Second half touchdown touchdown, touchdown, touchdown, put in Chad Henning. So that is eight drives against the Chiefs number one offense, six ended in touchdowns, a seventh wood of if not for a questionable call, and Mahomes made one mistake that the Chiefs had a clear plan to try to use the Niners pass rush against them. They kept running at Nicky Bosa. It worked beautifully.
Speaker 3: McCall.
Speaker 2: Hardenan had the best game of his life. So for the Niners, you can't eat your whole idea is we are going to get just enough out of Jimmy g and the offense and our defense is going to carry us. Having the Chiefs saying forty four on you will forty two Jimmy, he took another safety. Is concerning now to the chief side of things, the Mahomes numbers. There's a whole article on NFL dot com that is just about the records Mahomes set yesterday. So a few different things. So Mahomes is now thirteen and nine in his career when he trails by double digits, that is fifty nine percent of the time when down ten plus he wins. The next highest in the league is Tom Brady at thirty nine percent. But that actually understates it because while he's thirteen and nine overall, he started his career one and four in games when he trails by double digits, So since twenty nineteen, he is twelve and five in games where he trails by ten points. For context for that highest quarterback winning percentage including the playoffs since twenty nineteen, so the last twenty nineteen twenty four seasons, Mahomes wins seventy nine percent of his games. Aaron Rodgers wins seventy three percent of his games. Mahomes wins seventy one percent of his games win trailing by double double figures, and then number four is Tom Brady at seventy percent. So the only quarterback in the last three and a half years who wins more games overall than Mahomes wins when trailing by double pardon me, double figures is Aaron Rodgers. Also, Yesterday was Mahomes' seventieth career game. He now is first all time through seventy games in wins, yards, and touchdowns. Yesterday was Mahomes' eighth career game with four hundred yards and three passing touchdowns. Okay, his eighth career game. That is the fifth most in league history. Okay, Breeze has twelve, Manning and Marino and have eleven and Brady as ten. Those four guys, this all from NFL dot Com did that in a combined one and twenty games. The fewest was Marino, who played two hundred and forty two. Mahomes has five. He has played, as I just mentioned, seventy games. The Chiefs have the highest scoring offense in the league by a mile. And this is all without Tyreek kill. And so this is what when people ask me why it gets so irritated about the Josh Allen commentary, It is not because Josh Allen is not an excellent player.
Speaker 3: He is.
Speaker 2: But Josh Allen is right now Carl Malone in the nineties to Michael Jordan. He is a guy who is and could potentially be an all time great, but he is up against the most talented player in the history of the league, who has had the greatest start to a career of any player in the history of the league. One other fun note about comebacks this year, and this is not from NFL dot Com. This is from my great statisticians, Dusty and Josh. This year Mahomes win down double digits is three to zero. The rest of the NFL is seventeen seventy one and one. So Mahomes has three double digit comebacks. The rest of the league does it nineteen percent of the time. It is just another level entirely. And this was against a defense that you guys heard me last week I thought could give the Chiefs real problems. And they got everybody back, they got healthy, and yesterday was another example that when that Chiefs offensive line plays, which it did not against Buffalo, it did not in the first half against the Raiders. When the Chiefs offensive line plays well, the offense is unstoppable. This was also the twentieth consecutive game the Chiefs either had a lead or at least tied for the lead in the fourth quarter. So there has not been a game for the last twenty games they have played, there's not been one that they were not at least in position to win. All right, next, all right.
Speaker 4: For the last decade, we've all asked the same question, that's when will Father Time beat Tom Brady.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, it seems like it's officially happening.
Speaker 4: The Firesale Panthers and PJ Walker quarterback and Bears to go twenty one to three shird Brady have stayed retired and do you think he makes it to the end of the season.
Speaker 2: All right, So a lot of things here and one is Matt maybe you can tell me my ear. I don't know if Gabe is in studio today, because this has to have been Gabe is in studio. So this is football nirvana for our fearless leader. Gabe Goodwin the owner of an operator of Blue Duck Media who produces this podcast. So Gabe is a Jets fan who over the last decade has become a part time Jets fan because they've been so devastating, and a full time Tom Brady hater. He dedicates he has in the past dedicated more of his football energy to rooting for the demise of Brady than rooting for the Jets. But right now both are on fire. Right now, the Jets have won four in a row while Brady has lost what does he lost for at least two in a row, maybe three in a row, I'm not sure. I know. Rogers has lost three in a row. Yeah, the whatever it is for Tampa and the last two losses are horrifying. So they've lost four out of five. They beat Atlanta after Brady got that you know, very beneficial rough in the passer at all. But they lost to Pittsburgh as double digit favorites or point favorites, and they lost to Carolina, Demandsey. That game went off at thirteen and a half. And by the way, now, did I have another two and three week against the spread? I did? Did Demand have a winning week, which we will discuss later in the show. He did. Demand made some sharp bets this week, including hitting an unlikely first points of the game will be a field goal in the Niners Bucks game or the Niners Chiefs game. Pardon me, but what I was gonna say is, however, I did put in that teaser I told you guys about on the Friday Gambling Show. But I the teaser I told you guys about was Las Vegas. Las Vegas teased against the Texans, the Raiders. That is Las Vegas. He was Las Vegas, New England and Miami. I added Cincinnati to it at the last minute for a nice little plus two sixty. So I need the Patriots tonight badly and that teaser comes in. However, the reason I'm bringing that up is I avoided including the Bucks in any teaser because they are impossible to trust right now now, to answer the questions, Brady's goal always was to play until he's at least forty five. And I know Gabe's not going to like to hear this, but let me give a slight defense of Tom Brady off the field for a moment. And this is via my friend Laslow, who you know, who does radio in Kinsity, does a great job, and he made what I thought was a really interesting point, which is the narrative surrounding Brady and his pending divorce that Bill Simmons said on his podcast this morning that he heard the divorces finalized, that that's done with. If not, it's very very close. The narrative has been that the last straw in the relationship was Brady returning to the NFL. Yeah, I think that's what everybody thinks. My buddy Elizlo made a very interesting point that I'm just going to put out there and then we'll talk football. He said, Is it not just as likely, maybe even more likely, that the way that went down was not that the last straw was him returning. It was rather the marriage was hanging by a thread and he retired as a last ditch effort to save it that he said, you know what, I'll quit football.
Speaker 3: I'll quit.
Speaker 2: And then after a month of trying to work through it or whatever it was, he realized and they realized there is no saving this, and that that was they that it was broken, and that's when he was like, well, if it's broken, I might as well go back. I don't know. Again, I feel a little uncomfortable even talking about this. However, the point is I think one. I think either of those is just as likely. And it feels like everyone just decided the final straw was him returning, as opposed to being open to the possibility that the retirement, which everyone thought was odd, and the moment and kind of rushed that that was his you know that maybe that was his attempt to save things and then there was no saving things. Okay, So that's the defense of Brady. What you can't defend is his play so far this year. Yeah, he's been awful. And I know people will be like, eight touchdowns, one pick, they scored three points against them. Much against the Panthers, Well, the offensive line is definitely responsible for why they can't run the ball, which has had a trickle down effect on everything else. Everyone of their teams aren't afraid of them running the ball, so Brady has dropped back fifty times all of that. However, the idea this is is the same thing we're gonna get to the Packers next. The idea of having one of these guys is even when everything goes awry, they are going to fix it. Now, it's not going to be enough if all you have is that guy at quarterback to beat the best teams. But it should be enough to beat the Steelers. It should be enough to beat the Panthers. And they have lost these games. They have the Chiefs game they lost because the Chiefs scored forty, green Bay they lost. Green Bay scored fourteen, Atlanta the I'm sorry Pittsburgh they lost. Pittsburgh scored twenty, and Carolina they lost. Carolina scored twenty one. So any of those games, if they can get to twenty one points or twenty two points, I guess they win them all. And that Tampa Bay offense this year take out the Chiefs game where the Chiefs started playing prevent that Tampa offense points scored nineteen twenty. But that twenty, by the way, wasn't really twenty by the offense because they had to pick six twelve, the thirty one against the Chiefs tentyone eighteen three. It's been bad and.
Speaker 3: The last time Tom Brady didn't throw for a touchdown in a game?
Speaker 2: That's a good question. But has it happened multiple times this year? I'm not sure the I mean, this is the worst start to his career in you know, in my memory. And as far as let me all go to Brady real quick and see, has it happened? No, Well, it hadn't happened yet this year, so I don't know the last time it happened. But my guess is, honestly, it might have happened in a game they won. Well, I know they lost like thirty eight to three to the Saints at one point last year or something like that, so that game would have happened. But the shouldn't answer the question, though, which I did not do. Does he make it to the end of the season. Yes, In fact, I'm not even certain this will be his last season. I think he might go play for someone else next year. I don't think this is a weird thing. I don't think he's played well, but I also don't think he's done, like, I think he still has something left. I think he's in a spot though, where everything needs to be. He needs to be on the Bucks team he was on two years ago. Awesome weapons, great offensive line because he can still make the throws. But he's not in a place anymore where he can carry you. But with all that said, in the NFC this year, in that division in particular, I still think the Bucks are gonna make the playoffs. Okay, now I do not think that about our next topic, next next topic?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 2: Oh by the way, our poll, will the Bucks turn it around? Seventy percent say no? Yeah, just rot one last thing before we get to the packers. I guess we have to define turn it around because the fact of the matter is right now, in that division, you just have to be better than Atlanta. In the NFC, South Tampa and Atlanta three and four, and Carolina and New Orleans are two and five. And I know Carolina just beat them, but they are both they have both been outscored on the year by twenty five points and they're both terrible. Yeah, so I just you just got to be better than Atlanta, and Atlanta got their teeth kicked in this week as as predicted on the show. Why I didn't include Cincinnati my picks?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: All right, Next, speaking of quarterbacks that are holding their teams hostages, Yeah, Aaron Rodgers and the Pikers have lost their third straight and this time to a backup quarterback. Rogers demanded fifty million dollars fifty million dollars contract, yet it's frustrated he has no one to throw the ball to.
Speaker 3: Is the Packers mess on Rogers or is it in the front office? Uh?
Speaker 2: Well this I'm gonna put the lion's share here on Aaron Rodgers. The defense hasn't been great and the receivers have not uh you know, popped. But you have now lost to Daniel Jones, Zach Wilson, and Taylor Heineke in three straight weeks. Okay, now I understand the argument the defense needs to be better. That's fine. You are the back to back defending MVP, the highest paid player in the sport, and you on the year have been mediocre. You throw for two hundred and thirty yards a game, six and a half yards per attempt. You do not look like the same guy yesterday against Washington. Washington, and by the way, it's another game where now that it was early, but it's another game where you have a ten point lead. So they're up fourteen to three on Washington and they end up losing twenty three twenty one. In fact, I want to look at that. I am now thinking of a topic that I want to do on the TV show. The only reason I'm saying to the TV show and not here is because the like, I don't have it built out yet. But Rogers this year with a double digit lead versus Mahomes this year when trailing by double digits. So Rogers this year had a double digit lead against the Bears and won it. Had did he ever have a double digit lead against the Patriots, I'm checking real quick. They did not. That game was nip and tuck the whole way, by the way, that overtime against the Patriots on anything preventing them from having a two score, Yeah, exactly. He had a double digit lead against Tampa and won barely, and then had a double digit lead against the Giants late and lost it against the Jets. They never had, They didn't. So he's two and two. Rogers is two and two this year went up by ten plus Mahomes is three and Zhero went down by ten plus. You can't be blowing these games and Rogers has to at some point. I mean again, yesterday, it's like, oh, he was fine, ninety nine passer rating, two touchdowns, SnO picks. He threw for one hundred and ninety yards against Washington, one hundred and ninety yards on the season. The everything that is Rogers is usually amazing at he's nowhere to be found. He's tenth in the league in passing.
Speaker 3: LEAs as what is?
Speaker 2: What was his deep shots used to be the most devastating player in the league. They're gone. So he's tenth in the league in UH passing yards, he's sixth in the league in UH passing touchdowns, and he's middle of the pack in passer rating. So has he been awful?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Is he the highest paid player in the sport? And does he need to be better? Yes? More notably, I did a little thing. We're gonna do it on Thursday Show. By the way, also book club debut on Thursday.
Speaker 3: Show.
Speaker 2: Your book came in the mail, so you got it. You got forty pages tree before Thursday. Remember Little History of the World by E. H. Gombrech is the book we've got, we're gonna have until Thanksgiving to read it, and then we're going on to the next book that the guy from Penguin Press suggested. But I did this thing today that we're gonna do on today's show, which is I took the odds every team's playoff odds in each conference and put them in there one through sixteen where according to Vegas, most likely and least likely to make the playoffs. So I have them each I have locks, possible, unlikely, and locked out. So, for instance, just quickly, according to the playoff odds, Philly, Minnesota, and Dallas are locks to make the playoffs, and Detroit, Carolina and Chicago are essentially locked out. They are all of those teams are either ten to one to make or one to tend to make or ten to one to miss. In the AFC, the locks are Buffalo, Kansas and Kansay the only real locks, and the locked out is Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Houston in Denver. And then you have the teams in the middle. Here's why I bring this up. Green Bay for the first time all year, is an underdog to make the playoffs. They are plus one fifty to make the playoffs. Meanwhile, Minnesota is minus nine to fifty to make the playoffs, which it speaks to what giant divisional favorites they are. By the way speaking, I asked for the extra time and we're still not even to the final segment. This is Monday NFL football shows. We have a lot to discuss here. So Green Bay is now three and four. You're asking me if I'm done with them. The answer is yes, I think they're cooked. Do you know off the top of your head. It's fine if you don't who they play this week. Let me let me Titan. No, let me put it to you a different way.
Speaker 3: Don't look.
Speaker 2: Hold on, don't look. Chiefs are on a buye and then they play the Titans coming Bay next. If you're a team that needs to get right, that is lost three in a row, what is the single worst team right now you could face next week the Lions? No, no, no, no. In the other direction, the team that you are least likely to beat.
Speaker 3: Oh, covey the Chiefs.
Speaker 2: No, the Chiefs running buy all right? The Bills is the answer. They play the Bills in Buffalo next week. So the Green Bay Packers are three and four. They have games left against Buffalo, Dallas, Tennessee, Philadelphia, the Rams, the Dolphins, and Minnesota. That's seven of their remaining games. The only easy games they have left are at Detroit, at Chicago home for Detroit. Okay, so give them those three wins. That's now six wins. How many do we think you need to make the playoffs? My guess is get you in nine, mic, right, So of those seven games, if they went, if they beat they win in Detroit, they win in Chicago, and they win home against Detroit, which, by the way, given how they're playing, or not locks. Even if you give them those three wins, they have to find at least three, probably four wins of at Buffalo home for Dallas, home for Tennessee, at Philly home for the Rams, at Miami home for Minnesota. I think they're done. The Packers are done, and I think everyone's like, oh, Rogers might retire. I don't think Rodgers leaving that fifty million on the table, but I think Rogers is an elite quarterback is over. I think that is over with all right, last topic.
Speaker 4: All right, the Giants, the six and one Giants that that are the most surprising team of the year so far.
Speaker 3: They have the Seahawks, Texans.
Speaker 4: And the Lions in the next three games, and they could easily be nine and one by time we get to the thing Thanksgiving Days showdown in Dallas. Yeah, Daniel Jones is in a contract year, has done enough to get the g man here.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: It seems like if you don't.
Speaker 4: Have a top five quarterback, it's best that you have a mobile one that doesn't make mistakes. Is Daniel Jones actually good or will this all fall through the cracks come postseason?
Speaker 2: Okay, Daniel Jones is not actually good. He is doing a good job of not turning the ball over and I will give him credit for that. Here's going to be my most controversial take. Okay, the Giants are not good. The Giants are six and one. Their only loss is to a very good team in Dallas, and they are not good. The Giants, what they are doing in winning all of these one score games is simply not sustainable. Chance they're winning margins this year are one, three, eight, five, four and six. I am here to tell you the Giants are fool's goal. Now, Giants fans get mad at me. Those guys at the bodega, they get upset with me, and Brian Dabole is not fools goal. Brian Daboles awesome, and Sakwan's been great. And Daniel Jones he was the most fumbling ist player in NFL history. He has stopped fumbling, which has drastically changed his quality of play, and he runs the ball a lot more. The the idea that the the Giants are too smart and Dable's too smart for them to think like, oh, Jones has earned a contract extension, that's not the that's not going to happen. Do they maybe bring him back on a franchise tag or something? Maybe, but I don't even know that. I recommend that. I actually think Jimmy g is going to end up on the Giants next year. But set that aside. That's neither here nor there. The Giants absolutely Now, let's you mentioned the schedule at Seattle, they're underdogs, they then have a bye, They're then a home for Houston and Detroit. So yeah, I mean they're gonna be eight and two with going into that Dallas game with two games left against Washington. So even if they lose to the good teams, they have left on their schedule and they have a home game against Indy. Could the Giants win twelve games? Yes? Is it on the board they win thirteen games?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: And will I rush to the betting counter to bet against them on the road in their first playoff game? You bet your ass I will, because here's the thing that's unfortunate for Giant fans, given what Philly is doing unless Philly. Now, I guess they're only one game back of Philly the but it is overwhelmingly likely now that the Giants. Yes, they make the playoffs, and yes they have a gaudy record, but they won't win the division, which means they'll be the five seed at best and on the road the whole way. So they'll be the five seed on the road against the winner of either probably against either Tampa or San Francisco. And I am here to tell you I will be betting on Tampa or San Francisco in a game against the New York Giants in the postseason. Flatly I will be. You're not gonna be able to talk me out of it. By the way, in those playoff odds, the Giants are only minus two seventy, so their favorites to make the playoffs. But Vegas still thinks there's an outside shot at a collapse, just as a for instance, there Tampa, who we just talked about how bad they've been, have the same playoff odds of minus two seventy. Okay, that was a twenty seven minute first segment. That was good. We have a lot more NFL to get to. We have a lot more of your comments to get to. By the way, in the poll that we did in the live chat on you YouTube, seventy five percent said Aaron Rodgers is to blame for the Packers struggles. However, we're gonna take about a sixty second break and come back and for you back to the NFL. We will talk about the disaster that was last night in the Lakers game. That and what they do with Ross plus rest the NFL Week seven? Do that next? What's Right?
Speaker 5: This episode is brought to you by Unstoppable. Discover the inspiring true story about Anthony Roblast, who defined every expectation to become a national wrestling champion, and Unstoppable, a new original movie from Amazon, MGM Studios and director William Goldenberg, evoking the excitement and camaraderie of classic sports dramas and thrilling wrestling matches. Unstoppable features an all star ensemble cast including Jerrel Jerome, Jennifer Lopez, Don Cheatle, Michael Panya, and Bobby Canavali. Watch Unstoppable now exclusively on Amazon Prime Video.
Speaker 2: All right, welcome back in What's Right? Nick Right? Episode eighty six. Hope you're watching us live on YouTube. By the way, let me check big. This is episode eighty six. I was hoping we could go, you know, episode per episode as far as like YouTube subscribers. So at eighty six we'd have eighty six thousand, eighty seven week because the goal is to get to one hundred thousand before before January, and then Demonta gets a thousand dollars bonus. However, oh whoops, Oh my goodness, I just really messed up. I was trying to check right now on our YouTube page how many subscribers we have, because I think we just passed up past the threshold.
Speaker 3: Eighty point eighty and a half eighty point five thousand.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's good, that's good. If we add how long until New Year's We've got call it ten weeks, so we got to add five hundred. No, that would be wrong. Oh, that's gonna be hard. It's like ten weeks though, got to add two thousand a week.
Speaker 3: Twenty five hundred, two thousand.
Speaker 2: A week is gonna be hard. I don't know if you're gonna get that thousand Bucksubscribe on YouTube America to his favorite Yeah, that'd be a good idea, wearing one of those uh what are you sandwich boards?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah.
Speaker 2: Subscribe with the two paste. Yeah, I like it. I like that idea a lot. Bring that sign, just make it bigger. Subscribe to the podcast, all right. Also subscribe on you you own iTunes and Spotify and everything. All right, demans, Before we get to our game, let's talk a little hoops. Go ahead, all right.
Speaker 4: The Lakers are zero and three after they lost to the Blazers on Sunday. Yeah, so bad that we're interrupting the show. We're interrupting football to roast it. Yeah, Russ has been bad. But Lebron airball to three from the logo give me a break? Yeah, I don't give me a break.
Speaker 2: By the way, the producer, I want to see who in our group chat of the producers sent that video and called Lebron a bad teammate. Moe's Moe's is now the Lebron slander. Lebron James is the third oldest player in the whole league, and all he's done so far this year is give you twenty seven a level and seven, twenty seven, eleven and seven. The last night's game, he gave you thirty one to eight to eight. Did he miss the game winner? He did miss the game winner. Should he have ever been in the position to where they needed the game winner? Of course not. He's also leading the Lakers in minutes. How is Lebron averaging more points, rebounds, assists and minutes than Anthony Davis? How is that possible when Anthony David is supposed to be in his prime?
Speaker 3: But go ahead, Anthony Davis has been good, but.
Speaker 2: He's been fine.
Speaker 3: Go ahead.
Speaker 4: Is your take gonna be the Lebron as such a genius that he's been planning the tank for Wimby.
Speaker 2: No, because they don't have their pick, right, the Pelicans get it. The Pelicans get the Lakers pick either this year or next year. They get to decide, and they're gonna I mean, if the Lakers keep this up.
Speaker 3: But that's not the point.
Speaker 2: The point is this, Because I know football was on yesterday, so people maybe didn't see the end of the game. The Lakers were up by eight with four minutes left, and then they were up by five, I'm sorry, up by seven with two minutes left, and then fell apart, and here were the possessions. After being up by seven, Blazer's cut it to five. Patrick Beverly, Patrick Beverly, wh somehow part of the crunch time offensive lineup misses a three by four feet. They then the Blazers score. Lebron then does a thing Lebron's are doing his whole career. I don't think it's always plus ev, but it's not as bad. The numbers make it look worse than it is, which is he takes an like a tough three that would be the win them the game, but he does it where the reason that would typically just be terrible. But the reason it's not terrible is he always does it at one second on the shot clock, so it's like we're up, We're up a possession or two at the very least. What's going to happen here is we're going to use the whole shot clock, and if I make it, the game's over. The Blazers then go down and score and This is when the true travesty happens. There's thirty five seconds left. When the Blazers score, they are down one. Russ gets the ball and races up the court to take a mid range jump shot, takes it with twenty seven.
Speaker 3: Seconds loft twenty seven damn.
Speaker 2: No, I thought it was like eighteen or No. Took it with twenty seven seconds left in that game. By the way, in Russ's defense, he was red hot up to that point. He was four of fourteen. His justification was, I wanted a two for one. It wasn't That's what he That's what he said. That's what he said. Yeah, it wasn't a tie game. Now listen, if it's a tie game, that is not a terrible play, even for it being Russ. Because if it's a tie game, it is super important to get a two for one because what you don't want is to use the whole shot clock miss and then the Blazers controlled the last shot. But the Lakers were leading, so you were going to get a two for one no matter what. Because the Blazers trailing by one, we're gonna go fast because they're not idiots and they know down one, we want to go as fast as possible. So if we miss, you got plenty of time. If we miss, we foul. Worst case scenario, we're down three. Instead, Russ rushes. The team's not even up the court yet. So many problems. One is why is Russ on the court? I I I was talking to Brew this morning and Brew was like, listen, it's obviously a bad shot by Russ, but the Lakers got to know. You can't give him the ball. There can't give him the ball?
Speaker 3: Is playing shooting guard right now.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know what he is, but I know.
Speaker 3: This, Why is he on the court if we can't give it ball?
Speaker 2: Exactly can't. It's not like they gave him the ball three on the shot clock. They inbounded to him and he ran up the court.
Speaker 3: I honestly think.
Speaker 4: Russ, this go ahead, got a little good look charm for you?
Speaker 2: What's that hold on?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 2: Guys? Have something for me. I don't know what this is, but I'm telling you right now, if this is a Patrick Beverly Lakers jersey, I don't know what it is. I'll open it on the air, but they joked about it. If this is a Patrick Beverly Lakers Jersey.
Speaker 3: Oh look at that.
Speaker 2: You've got to be kidding me. They really bought it, They really bought it. This podcast might be Demonsi's flute game. Are you all right, buddy Old? Are you all right? Maybe lay off the vape pin a little bit, and I mean, I mean, try to get healthier. This is such garbage. I cannot believe you guys spent real money on this and authentic. They didn't even go cheap. They got me an authentic. Patrick, I can't even believe they sell these things. That's okay. But Beverly, amazingly is not the problem. Patrick Beverly, who this year, don't get me wrong, has been terrible. Do you know what Beverly has done this year? Everyone's killing Russ and they should be killing Russ. But can I tell you Beverly's this is this accurate? This is on believable, This is truly unbelievable. I didn't realize this. Beverly this year has not taken a two pointer, not a layup, not a mid range shot, nothing. He has only taken threes. And he is one for five, one for six, one for three. So on the year, Patrick Beverly is three for fifteen from three, which is actually better than the Lakers team average. Russ, on the other hand, on the year is seven for twelve, zero for eleven, four for fifteen from the field, and overall one for twelve from three. So Russ is shooting twenty nine percent from the field and eight percent from three. The Lakers overall on the season are shooting hold on where is it? Uh twenty three? So I guess Patrick Beverley's not above the team everage. Yeah, I mean it is gotten to this point with Russ. Yeah, if you don't want to trade him yet because you want to wait and see if there is a better trade available than the Pacers trade, you have to send him home. You can't play, You just can't. You tried bringing him off the bench. He then very conveniently got a hamstring injury, and it's like, I don't know about coming off the bench. By the way, sidebar, a bubbling NBA story is that Kawhi Leonard has already sat out a game and is playing like twenty minutes a night. He got hurt. I think when Trump was president, I don't understand how that's happened. To set that aside, you got to send Russ home. You can't play him. You just can't play him. And if you're not gonna pull off, if you're not gonna do the trade, so be it. If you want to wait on it. He's unplayable.
Speaker 4: And the hampsteing things honestly kind of annoying, like if it's if it's false.
Speaker 3: Obviously him getting hurt isn't annoying, but.
Speaker 2: It's not great. If it was like a threat to be like, this is what's gonna happen if you.
Speaker 3: Here's what you know what I think if you were playing good, let me let me.
Speaker 2: Revise the take. I would make him the sixth man and see if the hamstring pops back up. And if it does, fine, then we don't even have to send your home. You're just hurt. But this is untenable, and I don't you know what I'm I'm debating whether i'd make him the sixth man or just bench him entirely. But that that decision last night was such a bleep you to his teammates and to his coach and to everyone. It was so bad. All right, let's get back to football.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, all right, we got a game. It's called this or that let's play.
Speaker 4: Yeah, first one we got Dak and Tua both got wins in their return from the injuries for the Cowboys and the Dolphins. The quarterback who will have the better season Dak or Tua.
Speaker 2: Listen, Tua tried to throw a hat trick of picks last night and they were all dropped. It's unbelievable the lucky he had last night, but it was his first game back. Demonse had the Dolphins and the under the Dolphins, you would have been so mad because it was Dolphins minus six and a half and they won by six. You just bet the Dolphins money line and the under and it ended up working out great. I think Tua will overall have a better season. I think the Cowboys. Are we talking about the Cowboys later in the show. No, okay, all right, so then let's just do it right here for a second. I got it, listen. I thought the Lions could win that game. And by the way, it was ten to six. The Lions were at the inch line and they fumbled and then Dallas reeled off like fourteen straight and it ended up being looked like a blowout when the Lions could have taken over. I can't believe the Lions didn't cover. I can't believe they didn't cover the seven when it looked like they could have won. But I gotta give the Dallas defense credit.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Every week they step up and that Lion's offensive line is awesome, and it didn't matter. They still what did they force golf into five turnovers? I think they forced golf into five turnovers? I know, or no, Golf maybe had four turnovers and the Lions had five turnovers. Whatever it is, I think I've picked against the Cowboys, and not necessarily in our gambling picks, but overall, I think I've picked them on television to lose every single week. And they're five and two, and so the one game I might have picked them to win was the Giants game which they lost, which no, they won that game, so listen, I give them credit. That defense has been even better than advertised. But Dak Dak was not great by any stretch yesterday. Now his first game back, we'll see. But the weapons the Dolphins have, Tua just has to be a one read guy and they can still against most teams make things happen. He was really rusty yesterday. They escaped with a win, so They're gonna be fine. I think the Dolphins are a playoff team. Cowboys are a playoff team. But amazingly, I actually think TWOA is gonna have the better year. It doesn't mean I trust to him more, but I think he's gonna have the better year.
Speaker 4: All right, next, all right, Baltimore one Sunday, but once again had trouble closing the game out. Lamar went for only one hundred and twenty passing yards and sixty rushing yards. Lamar has earned an extension or showed limitations.
Speaker 3: Both both of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, listen, the Lamar was playing like an MVP the first three weeks of the year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but.
Speaker 2: I don't know that anyone could almost mid now.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I don't love that frazy alo almost mid. Okay, it's not the almost part. Well, it's the mid part. Listen, Lamar hasn't been good in a month, and now he's going to get the extension. And he has earned the extension. And I can only say this so many times. The conversation, you know what, I'm going to try to lay it out the best I possibly can. The Lamar Jackson conversation, The Lamar Jackson the football player conversation is a great microcosm for how broken we are as a society along racial lines. So let me explain that quickly. Lamar got attacked and discounted and questioned by a lot of folks before the draft, and it was obviously tinged, if not overt, racial implications about his intelligence, the position he should be playing, all these things. So that was awful and gross. He then, by the way, was unbelievable and one of the MVP's first year all this stuff. However, when I say how broken we are racially, this is not a both sides are equally complicit thing, but this is where both sides have dishonest actors thing. Because of that, some of the smartest football commentators who also happen to be pretty typically very progressive people, very forward thinking people, and people that make it very important to be anti racist. Because of that, a lot of those people have just pretended they don't see any limitations to him when they're obviously there, and because they don't want to be lumped into the category of the folks that were attacking this awesome player clearly because they think a black quarterback of his style could succeed, they now are regarding the fact that, no matter what rates Lamar was, the guy has significant limitations as a passer. Now does he make up for it as a runner, as an athlete all of those things for the most part, usually yes this past month, as he barely this past month. Had the Ravens been in situations where if Lamar played better, they would have won, of course the Ravens are. They beat New England and Lamar was unbelievable in that game, right if we just go back since the Miami game, So they beat the Jets Week one, who cares the Miami game. They lose, but Lamar was unbelievable. They beat New England because Lamar was great. That was Week three. Week four against Buffalo, they blow a seventeen point lead, in large part because of Lamar's two late turnovers. Week five against Since they win in a lot of ways despite Lamar's mediocre performance, okay to score nineteen points. They win. Week six against the Giants. Lamar has two late turnovers, including one horrible one, and they lose because of it. And then yesterday against Cleveland, Lamar throws for one twenty and he ran the ball for sixty yards. That was fine. But we've got to be able to have multiple thoughts at once that one of them can be The folks that said Lamar would never make it as an NFL quarterback were obviously wrong. A lot of them made themselves look incredibly foolish. And also say, Lamar now in year four, is it year four? Year five? This is you know what I'm no, this is year five, Lamar, because Mahomes is in year six, Lamar is the fifth year. Yeah, this year five, Lamar. Now in year five, we wish he would be a little more sophisticated as a passer, and that in gotta have it, gotta have passing situations that he had evolved more. Those are fair. Lamar's unanimous MVP year he had thirty six touchdown six picks in a one to thirteen rating, The next year twenty six to nine touchdowns, interceptions in ninety nine rating, last year sixteen to thirteen and an eighty seven rating. Well, he was hurt this year thirteen to six and a ninety two rating, better than last year, but still worse than his second and third year. Those things can be true, and people can't be afraid to say it just because you feel like he got unfairly criticized. It's like patronizing the way he's talked to sometimes. So with all that said, he's still, without a doubt, one of the ten best quarterbacks in the league. And those guys get extensions. Damn, Kyler Murray got an extension. I'm not sure he's one of the fifteen best quarterbacks in the league. So Lamar's earned the extension, but he's got to play better, all right, next?
Speaker 3: All Right.
Speaker 4: Two weeks ago, Josh Allen at three hundred and seventy yards in the first half. This week, Joe Burrow had three forty five. Both had an opportunity to break the single game record but cooled off pretty late.
Speaker 3: Who's eventually breaking the record?
Speaker 2: Alan or Burrow? All right? And this record has stood since nineteen fifty one. Norm van Brockln said it. I thought it was nineteen fifty four, but I might be wrong. No, I probably just have that wrong in my head. Because the record's five hundred and fifty four yards. It's crazy that a passing record has stood for seventy years. The odds are neither breaking, But of those two, the more likely one is Joe Burrow. And here's why. Because Josh Allen. When he did what he did a few weeks ago, his defense was shutting down the opponent and they just went and cruise control the rest of the way. Yesterday, when Burrow did what he did, his team allowed ten points at the end of the half and he almost had to sling it around some more. I trust the Bills depense so much more in the Bengals offense the Bengals defense that I think it's way more likely that a game that Joe Burrow is on fire that it's still a close game late because the reason nobody has broken this record, it's not because nobody could. It's because there's been a lot of instances like this where a guy's in the four hundreds midway through and late in the third, but they yeah up thirty and so they just put it in cruise control. I thought he was going to break it yesterday when Atlanta scored those points at the end of the half to make it twenty eight to seventeen. I was like, he's gonna break this damn record. But he didn't. Obviously, all right, next all right, the.
Speaker 3: Jets are five and two.
Speaker 2: Win.
Speaker 4: Zach Wilson still hasn't lost Meanwhile, Gino Smiths just went into LA and took out Justin Herbert and the Chargers, who supposedly had the NFL's most talented roster.
Speaker 3: More surprising start Jets of the Seahawks.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say the Jets, but they're both shocking. And if we go back to we want to talk about my worst bets ever, let me find it.
Speaker 4: Really, I think the Seahawks probably make you feel better. What do you mean as far as like their story this season, well with their success makes you feel I'm.
Speaker 2: Just mad at myself though, because if you remember, you know I was fading Russ so much, and then I just assigned the Seahawks being like the worst team in the league. And I should have been like, hold on, like those two things from your conflict problem. But when I talk about a terrible bet, remember before the year when I did that one. So I did one big parlay of make playoffs and miss playoffs the make one. I'm feeling all right about Ken City, Baltimore, Indian San Francisco. Now, INDI's losing to the Titans this week. Indy might screw me on that, but I think the Niners gonna be fine. Baltimore can't sitting gonna make playoffs? My miss playoffs bet? Now I'm looking at these I had Denver missed the playoffs of plus money. Those great bet. Cleveland missed the playoffs at minus one seventy. That was a great bet. But I did that one parlay. And these were the four teams I had. And I think right now, if the playoffs started today, they might all.
Speaker 3: Be in New England.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I remember that in Atlanta. Yeh, who's alive? The Jets and the Seahawks. Now they none of those teams are locks, but one of them is gonna make it. And I'm gonna lose that bet. So that's uh, but it go ahead. What were you?
Speaker 4: I was just about to say, like this NFL season seems like none of the teams were really what you expected, or like anybody expected them to be before the season started. Like a lot of bad teams or supposedly bad teams, turned out to be good, and a lot of teams that you thought were gonna be great a right, are very mediocre, I guess with Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady.
Speaker 2: So I'm I'm looking at my preseason when my preseason totals. So I had Baltimore at ten and a half as a strong over. That one's gonna come down to the wire. I had Indy at nine and a half as an over that's gonna lose. I had Jacksonville at six and a half as an over. I still think they're gonna get there. We'll talk about them in a minute. I had KC at ten and a half as an over that's gonna win easily. I had New England at eight and a half as an under that's gonna come down to the wire. I had the Giants at seven and a half as an under. That's lost, that's dead, that's gone. I had the Niners at nine and a half as an over that's gonna come down to the wire. And I had Tampa at eleven and a half as my strongest under, and that one's almost already won, you know what I mean. They're three and four at eleven and a half, the six losses and that's in. So I'm gonna do okay on a lot of it's gonna come down to week seventeen or eighteen. I'm gonna do good on my miss playoffs make playoffs bets. The Patriots again, I had missing the playoffs, so I need them to fall apart. And then, if you remember, I did the Division winner parlay of Buffalo, Kansas City, and Indy at plus six hundred. Indy losing two to the Titans might kill that bet, so that one might be dead. And then I had the Kansas City San Francisco super Bowl at fifty to one, and they added McCaffrey in the NFC like so that one. So I'm gonna do okay on those. We'll see how they will update you on those later on in the year. But looking at those, to answer this question, I didn't see the Jets or the Falcons coming. What was the question, Jets are Seahawks. I probably should have seen the Seahawks coming more. The Jets, though, did just lose bresee Hall, They're awesome. Running back to an acl, Zach Wilson still has Zach Wilson thrown for two hundred yards in any of these games. I'm gonna check real quick, and then I know we're so late today, but it's in say it again week five through He did I feel like it? You feel like it? Or you were just told that you're just saying it off the top of your head. All right, you were right. Week five he threw for two to ten. Oh yeah, and the first one against Pittsford threw for two to fifty. It's the last two weeks he's thrown for one te uh So the Jets are They're both pretty shocking, but the Jets are more shocking. All right, last one?
Speaker 4: All right, sadness, you once again bet on the Jags and they once again choked away.
Speaker 2: A little later, another fumble going into the end zone. I just can't believe this team. I can't believe this team.
Speaker 4: As your son, it is my responsibility to hold an intervention or delete fox bet app off of your phone while you're sleep.
Speaker 2: You don't have to do either. I'm done betting on the Jets. We go for at least a month. I'm not for at least a month. I can't do it anymore. I can't. This team's up four, they won't kick a field to go up seven. They're fumbling going into the end zone. They're just it's just heartbreaking watching this team. It is heartbreaking watching this team play the Jags. And I know I keep saying, you know, I'll hurry. It shows so long today I apologize. I just want to tell you. Week one against Washington, the Jacksonville Jaguars have the lead. Is that yeah? At the two minute warning. They lose. Week four against Philly, they are up fourteen to nothing. Before you even get home to watch the game, they lose, and I was in on that one. Week five against Houston, Houston has six points with four minutes left. They have another goal line turnover. They lose. Week six against Indy, they have the lead with thirty seconds left. They lose. Week seven against the Giants, they have the lead with six minutes left. They lose. So this seems should be god dog five and two. They're two and five.
Speaker 4: Not to play Devil's advocate, but you don't like them against the Broncos this week they're at a fan They're favored four in London.
Speaker 2: Are they really favored by four?
Speaker 3: Yep? No, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm told you listen it might be Brett Ripping against Trevor Lawrence. I no, I'm done. I'm not betting the Jags until Thanksgiving. We will keep me to this. I'm not betting them. I'm not including them in my picks until at least Thanksgiving. We need a hard reset on the Jacksonville Jaguars. We answer your guys questions from the chat. Next What's Right? All right, welcome back. In What's Right? Nick Right? Final segment, We're gonna answer questions here. I'll try to do these quickly since this show, this is gonna be our first show that's over an hour and ten minute runtime. A lot going on. Demanse's had some issues in this segment having the right dock open. Do you have the one with the live questions on there or do we need to switch it? No, I've got it, You've got it, all right.
Speaker 3: We're starting off with armand armand.
Speaker 2: All right, what's armand want to know armand says Demonse, a big fan.
Speaker 4: What are your thoughts on the Celtics after one week? There's a question for Demanse. Yeah, okay, well this is your team, your Celtics.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, what are your thoughts?
Speaker 3: And I love it? Man?
Speaker 4: I think that uh, I love the Celtics obviously. I think that Jason Tatum got that wake up call that he needed, and he got a little bit of a taste of what it's like.
Speaker 3: To play in the championship last year, and I think that he's come with it this year.
Speaker 4: But sadly, I I mean, obviously there hasn't been enough of the season. I think that if they don't make it this year, that it's like problematic in the following years.
Speaker 3: But always right with him, I hope you're uh.
Speaker 2: I mean Tatum. Listenatum's averaging thirty five a game. Yeah, I mean, it's obviously way too early for MVP discussions, but Tatum has been as good as anyone in the league through three games, right, and they're three and oh.
Speaker 3: And I also bet on him to hit the first shot today.
Speaker 2: You're doing first on make sure you're talking to the mic. Still you're doing first shot bets?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did three of them actually in the same game.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, yeah, it's no A decreases the.
Speaker 3: It doesn't not when you're betting five bucks apiece.
Speaker 2: Okay, know whether you're doing five okay, but just so you know, your best case scenario is losing two and winning one.
Speaker 4: I understand that what are the odds with the first shot bets? If Al Horford hits the shot, I get seventy bucks? Let me, can I look at them? I profit off of every single one, all right? Maybe fifteen bucks on one of them.
Speaker 2: But it's like, okay, but so here's the all right, so I get so you have you have Zach Levine at plus seven to fifty, Tatum at plus four to ten, and al Horford at plus thirteen hundred. So can I tell you how how to do this? Not how to do this, but how to do the math on it. I'm saying, So you have risked fifteen dollars, right, so, but seven fifty and four ten add those things together, so we're at twelve or eleven sixty plus thirteen hundred, so we're it call it twenty five. So you you're twenty five to three over the course of the three bets. So you're getting essentially the way to look at it is this, You are getting about plus eight hundred on the group. You understand what I'm saying, So you're getting about eight to one that Lavine, Tatum, or Horford will make the first basket. Not terrible. Okay, now look at it like that. It's not terrible. Well, you got to you gotta make sure because the Tatum thing is plus four to ten, so he's only four to one and if he makes it, it's really only let's you get the lead payout, but also you lose the other ones. So it's really the Tatum one is really only like plus two to ten for you because you lose the other two bets. You understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I definitely would just I get it.
Speaker 2: But okay, that's not terrible though.
Speaker 3: All right, next, all right, so he got Laane Kerr.
Speaker 4: If Nick, if Nick's lock of the week is wrong again this week, he should have to wear the Beverly jersey.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's never happened. Never happens made Patrick jersey. Well, of course they don't sell those. No one's gonna go to the store and give me a Patrick Reverlue jersey. It has to be custom made. I can't believe I've lost six locks in a row.
Speaker 3: Whoa, I love that. Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: It's I've lost six locks in a row. So this week I think the Miami one I lost by half point. Go ahead.
Speaker 4: Somebody tweeted me and said that, uh, I think that Demonse Bird should take over the Locks of the week.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that's great. I'm glad somebody tweeted you and said that.
Speaker 4: Next, all right, Jonathan says, if Daniel Jones is still bad, then Lawrence shouldn't be on an NFL roster.
Speaker 3: Gap between the two this season has been enormous.
Speaker 2: Test I test, Jonathan.
Speaker 4: Good question, Jonathan, it's not even a question, it's a statement, A good statement.
Speaker 2: He Jonathan, save that for your own podcast. I'm out here telling you we're not doing quarterback wins. Trevor Lawrence is obviously better than Daniel Jones. I'm not gonna debate it. I'm not gonna I'm not gonna I'm not gonna engage in any of this nonsense. Show sounds dumb.
Speaker 3: When we do that.
Speaker 4: Next, all right, Holden says, Hey, Nick, I'm a freshman right now at New House, just like you were. I was wondering what advice you could give me, What advice you could give to a freshman like me wants to be a part of the industry.
Speaker 3: Thanks. I really love your work.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, that's a longer talk than we have time for right here, because I gotta get to the TV show. What I would say is, you're already ahead of the game, watching this podcast and going to Syracuse. Of course, we're really just watching the podcast. Good for you, buddy at Syracuse. Specifically, but this is forever school. Get involved in as much as the student as you can. But the real piece of advice I would give to young people that want to do something like this is start doing it and do not concern yourself with following or followers or subscribers. And I know that sounds weird because I'm always begging for subscribers or whatever different ballgames. Yeah, And in fact, I would argue doing it without a following is a positive right now because we all are terrible at it in the beginning, terrible. So you want to be able to find your voice. You want to be able to find what your niche is going to be, and doing it in anonymity is super useful. So if you want, like starting a YouTube page and starting a podcast, but do not worry about if the only person listening to it is your family, It doesn't matter. You just need to get the reps. Like, it takes so long to just not suck at this that you want to get as many reps as possible while you're in school. That way you're closer to not sucking when you get out of school. So that it is the It is so hard to cut through in this like saturated environment, especially if you're doing it totally on your own. So still the best way to do it is to get good enough to have somebody hire you that already has an audience in a platform. The way to do that is to get the reps in. And if you're at Syracuse, I couldn't recommend War strongly enough. And if you work at War or you go there, stop by the talk show studio which is named after me and as my picture on the wall.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, you heard that? Holding all right, Dan asked Demonsey.
Speaker 4: Will you be watching the Celtics Bulls Nets Celtics Bulls Nets Grizzlies or Monday Night Football tonight. I'm definitely watching the Celtics game.
Speaker 3: I mean I gotta be there for at least the first shot.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, right shot, you're locked in. But we got the this is actually where our office setup is perfect and that we've got We've got three TVs in like an upside down triangle, so we'll have Monday Night football on the main screen, and then we'll have various NBA games that we kind of recycled through the top screen. Uh so demands will be able to watch all of them. Nets Grizzlies. Hold on a second, Wait a minute, that game better, that game's in, the game's got to be in Memphis, right if that game's in Okay, yeah, Memphis. I was gonna be like, go to the game, Go to the game. You know where we are going on Thursday?
Speaker 3: Oh boy, the boy Gaga to the soccer thing, the World Cup.
Speaker 2: No, that's in Qatar and it doesn't start for.
Speaker 4: Oh Nets Nets, Mavericks, Nets, MAVs, Luca Nets, MAVs.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna miss the first quarter of Bucks Ravens in order to watch watch Luca in person.
Speaker 4: I'm very excited for you and us. Yeah, but uh, did you see the past.
Speaker 3: That he threw? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do you think that was a pass or a shot?
Speaker 3: I think it was on pass.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it was, but it was. If it's it's one of the greatest passes ever.
Speaker 4: Lucas said that there's no way that I'm going up for a layup and not hitting the back toward not hitting.
Speaker 2: It's a good take. You know, that's a great take. All right, there's been an excellent show. Oddly enough, it started with Demonse furious with me because I had the audacity to be mad at him forgetting for forgetting part of the equipment. But we rallied, oh you were mad, but you were mad, buddy.
Speaker 3: I've actually got a piece to speak on that.
Speaker 2: We go ahead, No we need go ahead, go ahead, go ahead, say whatever you want, air it out here. Demonse forgot his AirPods, and I got annoyed.
Speaker 3: Dreams come true here No.
Speaker 2: Demanse forgot his air pods and I and I had the audacity he'd be like, well that's a problem. You need them, and he all angry stopped.
Speaker 3: Because it comes to the pod.
Speaker 4: Well, you you don't feel like I'm pretty I'm pretty on it.
Speaker 3: You are like I'm pretty on.
Speaker 4: It in the one time for me to like, I just sound like I forgot my whole case. I brought the case and the AirPods aren't in you we're in it all the ones o cheese.
Speaker 2: Well all I said, listen, I said, I said, that's a big problem. I and you know what, I stand by it. Big problem. You got no one.
Speaker 3: Maybe they could have told me that it was the bills earlier.
Speaker 2: Were exactly right. They could have been like, hey, dummy, you look ridiculous right now. So I was like, do you want my AirPod? Like, what do you want? Monzi's all. We were like ninety seconds to Air America and de Monse was angry. He was like, I don't know, man, maybe it's just me. I could tell He's like, you always picking on me, finding something I did wrong. I forget one thing, make a big deal out of it. And Demonse also was sharp because I we were on a pre show call and I hung up the call and I said to him, was like, Yo, are you upset? And de Monse was like, Yo, man, we have hot mics. I don't really want to talk about it all that happened, but you rally. I love you. Great job, good job, all right, we will be back on Thursday. Have a great day, everybody,