Speaker 1: First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocates Law dot com.
Speaker 2: Daniel was on the phone today for a first day follow up and he's getting ghosted by a woman named Reese. So in a second we're gonna call her and see if she tell us why she's ghosting him, and maybe get him another date if he still wants one. But first, Daniel, how long has it been since you heard from Reese?
Speaker 3: Had?
Speaker 4: A few days? I think? Okay, all right, honestly it's probably been a little bit longer, but I messaged her few days.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, let's talk about the date. Why do you want to get a hold of her so bad? Well?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so we went to this new you know, tapas place downtown. It's like, you know, one of those places where they serve you guys, like a bunch of little dishes and you get to share them, and which is I think perfect for birthday because you get to see if the person likes to share or does it.
Speaker 5: And it's a pretty classic first date move. I like it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, we split it.
Speaker 4: Theret We had charros with chocolate toss and uh, I thought thinks were going really well, like like we're literally, you know, sharing a dessert, so like, I don't know, I thought that was a good sign.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, you don't just share desserts with anybody, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: You know, after dinner, we kind of wandered around and there was like this alley near the restaurant, and things got a little heated in the moment, you know, a little handsy you sad alley.
Speaker 5: What did she enjoy that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know it's kind of weird, but it's just like there was like this spark right away, you know, and like, you know, we weren't just talking about small stuff. I felt like we were really connecting. So she was easy to talk to.
Speaker 2: How crazy did you get into alley?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 4: I guess you could say we got pretty caught up in it, you know, and you know, she's absolutely gorgeous, So yeah, like it got definitely got a little heated.
Speaker 5: Why do you think she's ghosting you?
Speaker 4: Honestly, you know, I really don't know, but I will say when we're in.
Speaker 6: The alley, like I bit her lip a little and she.
Speaker 4: Gave me a little bit of a like you know, be gentle and you know, at the time and I think it was like a big deal, Like, you know, I thought.
Speaker 6: It was something maybe should be into.
Speaker 4: But you know, maybe maybe she thought I was coming onto a death or something.
Speaker 2: How hard did you bite her lip?
Speaker 6: Not too hard, it was a little, you know.
Speaker 5: Little nibble.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: So then after she was like, no, be gentle and you were gentle. Was she responsive or did she feel kind of like, I don't know, worried about being bid again.
Speaker 4: No, after the little warning she gave me, like, it was like right back at it, honestly.
Speaker 5: Okay, Okay, So then how did it end? How did your date end?
Speaker 4: You know, I took her home and you know I thought i'd see her again.
Speaker 6: And that was you know, that was about it.
Speaker 4: I mean that, I mean that was kind of the climax of the night there in the alley.
Speaker 2: But okay, and that's it. And that's the last thing you heard from her. I mean, what's the last thing she said to you?
Speaker 6: Honestly?
Speaker 4: Off and I can't really remember, but like usually she was like very responsive. You know, she usually has her phone honor either work or something, so like usually when I met her, she answers right back within you know, moments and then just like kind of nowhere.
Speaker 6: It was just kind of nothing.
Speaker 5: So she you felt like she wanted to see you again at the end of that. Yeah, okay, well we'll see if we can figure out for you.
Speaker 2: Then we'll play a song come back and then call her and see sh house why she's ghosting you and maybe get you another date.
Speaker 6: Okay, awesome, thanks so much.
Speaker 2: Right, your first day follow up is next. Daniel is on the phone today for a first day follow up and he's getting ghosted by Reese. So in a second we're gonna call her and sief schits house why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date. The first Dan, you, why don't you catch us up on your date again?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Basically it was, you know, one of the best first dates I've ever had in my life, if not the best. And like you know, we went to the great Tapis place I told you about, and then uh, listeners were looking earlier. I kind of I've explained my experience Rina and Ellie.
Speaker 6: That was very nice.
Speaker 4: I mean little minus that heart that was a little awkward, but other than that, Yeah, and then since then I haven't heard from her.
Speaker 2: Do you think the little lip bite is the reason that she's not calling you back.
Speaker 4: I sure hope not, but like, I just really don't know what else it is.
Speaker 5: Well, I feel like it wouldn't have been that little of a bite if this is why.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like you.
Speaker 5: Maybe you better harder than you think.
Speaker 2: All right, well we'll find out. Are you ready for us to call her?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right, here we go.
Speaker 5: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hi? Is this Reese?
Speaker 4: Uh speaking?
Speaker 2: Hi? Rees? How are you? This is a radio show. It's called The Jebel Show.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 5: I'm Nina.
Speaker 2: Hi, I'm Victoria and my name is Jebel. How are you? I am great? Sweet? Have you ever heard of the show before?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Awesome. Well guess what, Reese, we got an email about you from somebody.
Speaker 5: You don't think You don't sound very surprised.
Speaker 2: Yeah. We do a segment called the First A follow up is where if you go on a date with someone and you ghost them, that person can email us to get you on the phone and ask why you're ghosting them. So do you know who would email us?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 7: Man, seriously, Yeah, I know exactly who it is.
Speaker 5: It's a Daniel, right, yes it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Daniel emailed us. He said he really likes you and thought you guys had a great time. Can you tell us where you're ghosting him?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm ghosting him because he couldn't remember my name.
Speaker 5: What do you mean, like the whole time?
Speaker 4: No, okay, okay, So we had.
Speaker 7: A great time at dinner. The makeout session was pretty great too. After week cause et Cetera literally looked at his phone before staying good night to me, like it was super obvious he had to check to see what my name was.
Speaker 2: So he like, I was saying good night and looked looked down at his phone and saw your name was like a good night?
Speaker 7: Uh ree, yeah, anymore you seeing that you can't keep track of like like, come on, hold on.
Speaker 4: Hold on, hold on, I know your name, O.
Speaker 2: Daniel. He's actually on the phone listening and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 4: Okay, I know your name, Come on now, I just want caught up in the moment.
Speaker 7: Caught up in the moment really, like you got to be caught up to remember my name. That's like, wow, so impressive.
Speaker 6: Like I was just nervous.
Speaker 4: Okay, you're just really cool and you know I didn't want to mess things up, all right.
Speaker 5: So you looked at your phone?
Speaker 7: Yes, he did he needed a phone to remember who he was talking to, because, I mean, I must be exhausting to remember things like that, Like do you use it to remember how to tie your shoes?
Speaker 4: Like? Come on, you know what, honestly, you know what time shoes is kind of hard when you got a brain like mine. You know, I'm using it all day of work, and you know you gotta save brain power for the important stuff, all right, I.
Speaker 2: Mean you would remember her name?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I guess you remember my name? Doesn't mean the cut, you know, of the whole.
Speaker 4: Seriously, I remember it. You know what, what's your middle name? Tell me that, and I promise I'll remember your first and middle name. I don't know the middle name anyone.
Speaker 2: Else I'm talking about right now. She's talking about when you were on the date.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm not telling you my middle name, but like, thanks though.
Speaker 5: Have you ever had somebody's name on a date, Jewel?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just didn't say their name again, okay, And then the remember was in my phone just as their number, and I just never called them.
Speaker 5: That's not helping the situation at all.
Speaker 4: You know, I didn't forget your name, and it was just like I pulled out my phone because it was like I don't know, like it was time to take a night and things were a little awkward, and I just I.
Speaker 6: Don't know, just a tick.
Speaker 4: I guess I have it, you know, I just checked my phone, Like I don't think it is a big deal.
Speaker 5: Kind of a moment of disconnect when you pull your phone out while you're on a date with somebody, literally.
Speaker 7: Like as you was saying good night, good night, pulls out your phone and then just like looks.
Speaker 5: At it, h good night, reefe.
Speaker 7: Like how many other girls are you dating that you don't have the memory of space to remember a one syllable name, Reese?
Speaker 5: Are you dating?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: I got no, Like I like I don't have a girlfriend or anything like that, but like honestly, yeah, like you know, meeting people online and stuff that kind of sucks. Like you go on a ton of first dates and like none of them are as good as like our first date. So it's like, oh, poor you.
Speaker 5: So you did forget then, like.
Speaker 6: I didn't know her name. I just maybe I stumbled on it.
Speaker 4: But it's not like I didn't know her name or like thought you with somebody else.
Speaker 5: Like greecet would you feel better? If he admitted it, yeah.
Speaker 7: A little bit, I would have felt better, but at least he could be honest.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I think to me, there's a difference of like not knowing your name and like, you know, just kind of having a brain fart after, you know, being nervous and stuff like it's like sometimes you forget your own birthday, Like if you ever had that happen, like you're like, oh, or.
Speaker 6: You don't know what year it is, Like come.
Speaker 4: On now, like that kind of stuff happens to everyone. First of all, I didn't forget your name, but like I remember tons of stuff about you, Like I know that you're going to school to be a vet tech.
Speaker 6: And I remember, you know, your birthday like right.
Speaker 4: Before Christmas now, and how it stucks to have like a birthday so close to Christmas, and like I remember.
Speaker 7: Like December and BLUs, I'm not even going to school to be a vet tech. I completed school, but I'm in marketing.
Speaker 6: You guys, you see why I go to him?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, Daniel, you need some Ginko blowba? Is that the one that you're supposed to take for memory?
Speaker 4: Whould I go on a date with I wanted to be a bed tad.
Speaker 2: Well, rees, would you like another day with Daniel? It might be a whole new first day for him? Okay for it?
Speaker 7: You know what you know, if you can't remember who were talking to or you need your phone to remember someone's name. I think I'm good like plus like when we were kissing, he like bit my lip way too hard. So the fact that he can't remember my name and he bits her, I might need to go seat, I might, I might, I might know.
Speaker 4: No, that wasn't the reason I might need to go.
Speaker 7: I'm talking about because I might have Lady, what's that Daniel?
Speaker 6: I told you.
Speaker 4: Guys, it was about the lit bid And this has not even do about my memory, Like she said, it was about the lip biting thing.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, if you ever remember.
Speaker 7: That, if you ever remember, like is that text name? Send me her number because I might have raby from you.
Speaker 6: So who.
Speaker 1: Juble's first date follow up only on the new Hits one of six point one What powered by the Advocates Injury Attorney Online at advocatesloud dot com.
Speaker 2: It's almost time for your dirty little secret. It's the Jubil Show and you never know what you're gonna hear in a dirty little secret. No, you're also probably never going to trust anybody that you know ever again.
Speaker 5: Well, life lessons.
Speaker 2: If you want to tell us a dirty little secret, you can always go to the Jubil show dot com and a brand new dirty little secret is next on hits one of six point one. It's the Jebel Show.
Speaker 3: We were good, We will go kind of dream can't be, so.
Speaker 8: We will rite deili line, build a home and wash it.
Speaker 3: Leave. I don't want to lie, so ided God, and remember I.
Speaker 9: Can promise the flowers from my name in sing talking to myself.
Speaker 8: For hours, say thanks, you don't understanding hand.
Speaker 3: I can take myself fancy and I can hold my head. I can love me better. You can't.
Speaker 8: Naway nails Jerry ray master Rose, is that you like your relics, He'll regret.
Speaker 3: I forget every word you said you. I only want to leave you.
Speaker 8: I didn't want to fight, started God, but then remembered.
Speaker 9: I I can bot my sunflowers all my name in sane, talking to myself for power.
Speaker 3: Say things you don't understanding him.
Speaker 9: I can take myself pansy.
Speaker 3: I'll get