Speaker 1: Hey, Thanks Scott Channa, Hour two Sean Hannity Show this Friday, eight hundred and nine, four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program. As I've been describing, for the foundational economic shift that's about to occur, the pieces that have been put in place, the foundational pieces of Donald Trump, it does take time to get into the bloodstream Democrats. They think the word affordability is going to get him over the finish line in twenty six and in twenty eight. They are not anticipating what I would argue is pretty much going to be a reality, and that is the president. You know, we've never had a situation before where we have had trillions of dollars of committed moneys in manufacturing, but we now.
Speaker 2: Have that from all over the world.
Speaker 1: We're going to bring in house automobile manufacturing that even Obama said that's never going to happen. Again, well, it's happening. Pharmaceutical manufacturing. We have been far too dependent on foreign countries for that as well. That's going to happen also if we're going to bring in house, meaning we're going to have manufacturing facilities for semiconductor chips, America now is on a rapid pace moving towards rare earth mineral production because of environmentalists and extremists. You know, we've not been producing these very critical rareers, especially that are necessary and needed for automobile manufacturing and our defense industries in particular.
Speaker 2: And there was no mining.
Speaker 1: Even though we have a very strong supply of our own natural resources that we have right here in this country, we've not been allowed to do so that the President has made deals with Vietnam, South Korea, Australia and other places around the world. This way, we are far less dependent on China, which has been the main source of rare earth minerals. I know it doesn't sound like a big deal, but it is a big deal. But then you know, that's only one piece of the financial or economic triangle that Donald Trump put together. Tax cuts are going to play a big part in bringing back our economic growth in the economy. I go back to Reagan seventy to twenty eight percent coperate reduction. It resulted in twenty one million new jobs, longest period of peacetime economic growth, and it also resulted in revenues to the government doubling. Problem is, of course, Congress spent a dollar twenty three, you know. Couple that with the energy dominance policies. We're now beginning to feel the impact of those. Average price of gasoline now about two dollars ninety five cents a gallon. Of course, unless you live in California, Gavin Newsom socialists udopia, you're paying over you know, close to five dollars a gallon, which is insane, highest inc as hiahs A, income taxes, sales taxes, and gas taxes, and the highest poverty rate, highest deficits. You know, as the fourth largest economy in the world with the highest deficits, not exactly ideal, and California struggling, and that's why you've seen this mass migration. People in business understand that it's just not worth doing business in California anymore. Now, other factors play into this. Remember we talked about a year and a half or so ago about Ford Motor Company had lost a whopping five billion dollars because of Joe Biden's EV mandate. Well, those EV mandates are now gone, as are these these restrictive governmental policies in terms of, you know, forcing car companies to do things that Americans don't want them to do increasing the cost of automobiles. And it is absolutely not a necessary because we have an abundance of oil. One guy that has been on the cutting edge of warning the entire country about this now going on a long time. He's no stranger to the program. Mark Morano's with us, author of the Great Reset Global Elites and the permanent lockdown Green fraud, Why the Green New Deal is even worse than you think and the politically incorrect guide to climate change, was at this climate change summit and as he called it, crap thirty in Brazil. Remember they've only built one house in the Pacific Palisades eleven months, you know, later thousands lost their homes. People lost their lives, and they can't even permit these people. And yet the people have to still pay property taxes and ensure homes they don't have anyway, Mark, how was the summit?
Speaker 2: Did you say hi to Gavin when you were there?
Speaker 3: Gavin was there? Senator white House the Rhode Island was there, and actually he Senator House complained that the State Department wouldn't pay first trip down to the Amazon Jungle like they normally do. So that was what I called it Trump's masterclass move not sending for the first time in thirty years Sean. No one got no official US delegation sent to a UN climate summit, and that created a huge vacuum where a lot of the oil and gas producing states derailed the UN and their final hours trying to get a vision for a fossil fuel fossil fuel free world. They were able to derail that. And Trump allowed that by just creating that vacuum there and empowering these other countries. So it was a colossal collapse of even the low standard set by the United Nations. And I got to tell you you've been at this. I remember coming back on your show in the early two thousands and used to have RFK Junior on and he would be talking about flying as private jet, and I remember you embarrassed them one time. Just look at the evolution of someone like RFK Junior on this issue. It's been amazing. And he was calling for jailing climate skeptics energy CEOs in twenty fourteen when I interviewed him at the Climate March. Fast forward, COVID lockdowns and the vac All this stuff happens with COVID and RFK basically reassesses an entire political view on climate. When he runs for president, he says, I'm not going to talk about He said, I'm not going to talk about climate change anymore because climate change has been hijacked by the United Nations and the World Economic Form for totalitarian control of society. Boom. When you can have someone like RFK Junior walk away from climate alarmism and essentially label it correctly, this has been a phenomenal transformation. And you were at the thick of this. I remember, you know, coming on Hannay and Combs years ago and talking climate and going through all this, and it's amazing how the entire world, We're talking about European polls, us POL, CNN touting now Americans are no more concerned about climate change than they were in the nineteen eighties right now.
Speaker 1: But you know what's fascinating, Mark, I mean, they started out with the next ice ages coming, then the earth was going to disintegrate, We're going to be burned to death, and neither of those predictions happened. What year was it that al Gore, you know, predicted the end of the earth as we know it, and so many others have followed suit and then when none of their predictions came true, because yeah, we've been at this a long time, then they come up with a generic term. It's called climate change. So if it's hot, they can blame you know, the Earth and the climate and man for you know, minute temperature changes that might take place, which is you know, part of the natural leb and flow of life here on Earth. And then they can push their socialist agenda, which is really at the heart of what climate change is all about. But they're never going to acknowledge that they're wrong. That's why I think it was particularly surprising that, in fact Bill Gates did I got to play you. One thing that I think you'll get a kick out of this is Gavin Newsom, you know, from the United Socialists Utopia of California, blaming climate change for the Pacific Palisades fire. Lest I remind everybody here that they didn't have fire hydrants that had water in them. They had empty reservoirs. They had a previous fire, and the firemen that were on the job wanted to fully extinguish it, and they were pulled off that job, which was insane. As Santa Ana wins are as predictable as the day is born, and have been for decades and decades and decades on end, as are wildfires, because they don't practice the science of forestry. And yet he blames climate change for the Pacific Palisades, not himself.
Speaker 4: Home values will start to decline.
Speaker 2: You're seeing it across the spectrum right now.
Speaker 4: In my state included, which is one of the most blessed and cursed states as it relates to climate we're on the tip of the sphere of climate change, simultaneous droughts and simultaneous floods. The hots are getting a lot hotter, the dry is drier. You saw one of the most devastating wildfires in American history in the middle of winter in Los Angeles in January. One hundred mile hour winds attached to fire. And as we rebuild, the number one concerned people have how do I get my home insured? And how do you get a developer to develop a home that can't get a mortgage which.
Speaker 2: Requires home insurance.
Speaker 4: So from across the spectrum, from financial risk to the issue of cost of living, which is universal to global competitiveness, this is a no brainer.
Speaker 1: He's absolutely full of Adam Schiff because I'm going to tell you something. They don't practice the science of forestry and cleaning out brush and debris as they should because of quote environmental concerns. A. I never heard of having a fire hydrant that's empty. I never heard of reservoirs that are empty as well. Santa Anna winds wildfires in California have gone on for decades and decades and decades on Endy, he's just full of crap and hot air.
Speaker 3: Yes, so if you go actually, the United Nations and their climate reports actually admit that extreme weather that Gaven Newsan's referring to hurricane floods, tornadoes, wildfires, and droughts are either no trend or declining trend on climate timescales the thirty fifty one hundred years. There's no there there, And he's right about it being man made. But it's a man made environmental disaster of California, nothing to do with climate change. When you just went through some of the idea, they had horrible public response. They had fire hoses that went empty, they had blown up dams, they had now we know from the text exchanges from the firefighters that they did. The firefighters themselves did not believe the fire was out, but they were called off the fire suppression anyway, allowing the fire to continue days later. It was a disaster, and it's no surprise that if there is a trouble, if there is trouble for them to get insurance, who would what insurance company would want to ensure in an area where the government policies at the state local level in California all literally call for water restrictions, dam blowing up or a response and allowing fires to continue burning, and no land use policy that controls the growth. It all makes sense. If it is true, then that's why insurance companies wouldn't want to insured, because this is a la la land of environmental disaster. And it's literally the equivalent of saying the dog ate my homework by him saying climate change caused this. No, the man who caused it is Gavin Newsom, and my fear is he's going to take that on a national campaign, try to become president, and who knows what could happen on that front down the road.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break more with Mark Morano, the Green News scam. On the other side, we'll get an update on that big Supreme Court ruling in favor of Texas redistricting. The ag Kem Paxton will join us and much more as we continue this Friday and your calls eight hundred nine four one Shawn straight ahead, h right. We continue now with really is the expert of all things climate alarmism and the radical Green New Deal, Mark Morano is with us.
Speaker 2: Explain and in the two minutes we have left. What that means.
Speaker 3: Well, if you alluded to this clown end of being imposing socialism, it is about that. But to me, in the Green New Deal, it's about so much more than that. This is about totalitarianism. This is about a level of dictatory dictatorship because the Green New Deal went to every aspect of your life the old days. If you come and I say the old days, you go back to nineteen nineties or so. Even Al Gore's first movie in two thousand and six, he talked about limiting emissions and you know, carbon taxes and things, things that were within the realm. But now this is morph this entire gena led by the United Nations into something much more sinister. They want to come after your freedom of movement. They want to come after carbon passports for travel monitored by the government. They're coming after your ceiling fans, your pizza ovens, your appliances. They want to come after every aspect of your life. We have carbon footprints, you know, proposed to monitor your your travel, and if you go over it, they'll they'll give you, they'll get they'll take tax you. If they go under it, you go, you owe them money, you get money back. It's a level that we have it that George Orwell didn't contemplate, a level of sort of surveillance of everything. They want to do. Al Gore and Google partnering to monitor every farm, every factory, to monitor how much CO two they're emitting, and everything from the smart meters. Now that they can shut down your air conditioning in the middle of a heat wave or your heat in the middle of winter if they determine that you know your emissions are getting too high. We've already seen this happening in Colorado where they're running out of energy. They want to make energy scarcity and their agendas diametrically opposed to everything America stands for the idea of cheap energy and low inflation. Because what their entire policy, the Green New Deal, was the exact opposite and they were going after our meat eating. They were going after banning back gas powered cars.
Speaker 1: Oh, they're going to be back at it. I mean, God forbid these people ever get back in power. We're going to, you know, be losing our plastic straws. We're going to have dramatic increases and energy, dramatic increases in meat, and we're going to be told what to eat, what to do, what time of day we can go to the bathroom. I mean, if they have control of our lives, it's unbelievable. Mark probably the most informative person on the planet as it relates to the radical of the Green New Deal scam.
Speaker 2: We appreciate you being with us, sir.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it all right, eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. Big win in the Supreme Court yesterday for the great state of Texas. We'll get an update from Ken Paxton on the other side. The Tunnel to Towers Foundation. They honor America's heroes and their families when tragedy strikes, and that means heroes like Scott Abrams. Now for more than three decades, Scott was able to serve his community in his country as a US Marine SEMPIFI, a New York City PD and a detective a volunteer firefighter. While he was on his NYPD motorcycle escorting a funeral procession, his life sadly changed in an instant. He was hit by a bus. They crushed four vertebrae in his neck, shattering his leg, leaving him partially paralyzed. And Scott's recovery has been grueling, but through unwavering love, strength and perseverance, he and his wife and their son. You know they have been able to make it through unimaginable challenges. And thanks to your generosity, the Tunnel to Towers Foundation has been able to honor Scott and his family with a mortgage free smart home. And thanks to people like you, Scott now has a home he can move freely in as he heals and raises his family with dignity. There are so many more people to help. Please join us, especially this holiday season, and commit eleven dollars a month so this great work can continue.
Speaker 2: It takes all of us.
Speaker 1: If everyone commits to eleven bucks a month, let me tell you something, We'll be able to help every single hero in need. Go to their website, the letter T the number two, the letter T dot org. The letter T the number two, the letter T dot org for the Tunnel to Towers Foundation. Exposing government waste and abuse of your liberties every day on Hannity is on right now, I twenty five now till the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine point one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, look, you have to pay very close attention to what you eat.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: For example, I'm all meat, I'm all eggs, and it's great for my stomach. I don't ever feel bloated. I don't gain weight. I stay at my healthy weight what I determined to be my healthy weight. Everyone should do the same. I try to exercise, workout, I pay attention to health, wellness, nutrition, and you know what to the best, to the best of my ability, my perfect Hell no, but there's certain things I don't want to eat, you know. For example, eat pasta it's all sugar. Eat a muffin, it's all sugar. Eat a donut. Anyone in there still eat donuts. I think Jason is probably the only one that needs donuts.
Speaker 2: I had the scale back on it because of my diabetes.
Speaker 1: Thank you, I know, but if you would lose weight a little bit, and you're not that heavy.
Speaker 2: To be very honest with you, I've lost like twenty pounds. I'm almost under one hundred and sixty.
Speaker 1: Well, I haven't seen you in nine months, so what do I know? How do I know that I'll see you? I'll see you next week. But anyway, Uh, you have to eat the right foods. But you know, you know, you got to not everybody's DNA.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Look, your DNA is always the same in yourself from womb to tomb. It's like a footprint, right, your RNA is a different story.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And that information will tell you information that will help you in your health pursuits. And that's where Voome comes in. Vy home is the name of a company and a lot of your body, and they're going to tell you what works and what doesn't work for your specific body. And every four to six week, six weeks, things can actually change.
Speaker 2: And Voome is a great company. They're a new sponsor.
Speaker 1: And let me tell you, we'll take all the guests work out of eating what works for you your RNA, your body chemistry. And it's a simple test you take it at home. It's called a full body intelligence test. You get full body insights. They will personalize food recommendations. You know, some people like Jason can have a muffin I can't, and custom made for you supplements formulas based on your individual results. In other words, it'll give you information and answers so you can eat right for your body based on your specific you know, RNA, DNA, et cetera, and live longer and stronger.
Speaker 2: It's called vyome v I O M.
Speaker 1: And anyway, if you go to v i ome e voome dot com slash Hannity, just take your test. Everyone on our team here is taking their test. By the way, stangers now become really fit. I finally convinced him, you know, to start working out, get his steps in, do his workout every day, and he's doing much better.
Speaker 2: Right he did. Man, I'm like a prize fighter now.
Speaker 1: Okay, don't take it too far, just to check your ass.
Speaker 2: Not a fighter. Yeah that's true too. Yeah, you have a good heart. Listen.
Speaker 1: We had a big win in the US Supreme Court yesterday and they pointed out that Texas will likely prevail on any uh defending of their congressional map Uh, this could impact as many as five congressional districts.
Speaker 2: This is a big deal.
Speaker 1: It keeps Governor Greg Abbotts redrawn districts in place. And the court said that the district Court committed two major errors, first by failing to apply the presumption of legislative good faith when considering disputed evidence. Second by declining to draw a near you know, interference against challengers who offered no alternative map map that meant Texas's goals anyway, here to weigh in on it, what it means, how important this is into twenty twenty six is the Attorney General of the Great State of Texas.
Speaker 2: He's now running for Senator. Our friend Ken Paxton is back, sir, how are you.
Speaker 5: I'm doing well. We get an early Christmas present for Texas in the nation with this win. And as I think President Trump would say, this is huge, huge.
Speaker 2: No, it really is huge.
Speaker 1: Tell us about the case, tell us about the arguments, tell us what this means for Texas. And do you think this goes any further?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, I think it's really a step in the right direction for the whole nation because the Democrats and jerrymandering lines and I mean You've got I think nine states that have no Republican representation in Congress, and of course here we are. They're now complaining that we've decided to do the same thing, which we're completely according to all precedent, we're allowed to do based on political considerations. They of course came in, which they always do, and argue that somehow we do basis on race, which we did not. There's no no legislator that said we based on the life race, and certainly that was not the goal. The goal was political political and creating more politically aligned seats for Republicans in Texas so that we can compete against these other democratic states. And so unfortunately, uh, the district. The first part of the case was in front of a three judge panel. We lost two to one. And you noted some of the some of the problems that the Supreme Court when we appealed it a couple of days ago, they they solved through the problems and unfortunately turned this case around. So now we have our maps in place for this election.
Speaker 1: All right, So this means, look, I've made the case and I've gone over this that democrats around the country have mastered the art of jerry mandering. Am I wrong in that observation?
Speaker 5: No, we're and we're not even going to be close to what you know, Massachusetts has no repub book and representation, I think as I not that. I think there are nine states that have no Republican representation in Congress. There are others like Illinois that have. You know, even though I think Trump got forty four percent of the vote something like that, in Illinois, there's only three Republicans out of seventeen. So I mean to say that we're doing anything different than they, We're actually still behind the curve on what they've been doing for years.
Speaker 1: What do you think in terms of how this may impact Avin Newsom's scheme out in California.
Speaker 5: Well, look, they're suptally changing their laws so they can go in and do a midterm registioning that gives more Democrats. How that's going to turn out. I'm sure it's going to turn out the way they want it to. They're going to reminder it and knock out more Republicans. What that means is some other Republican states like Indiana, Missouris and others should go forward with reditioning so that we can play the same game they're playing and make this at least it make make it fair so that we're in the same playing field that they are.
Speaker 1: Do you see that these states understand the urgency in terms of getting prepared for twenty six I am.
Speaker 5: Always concerned that Republicans tend to lay back and are afraid of being criticized because obviously the media is going to criticize it. They don't criticize the Democrats doing the very same thing. You know, you get accused of all kinds of nasty things, including you know, your racist because you're doing this, and so a lot of times I think Republicans fear the criticism and they don't step out and do what they need to do to protect the country from unfair lines, which ultimately means bad policy and bad things for the country.
Speaker 2: Well, I appreciate this. I think this is a huge win. How's that campaign going out there into the great state of Texas as of now?
Speaker 5: Really? Well, I get in the raycaple Lfe. I've been heading the polls ever since I got in, despite the fact that the fundraising advantage always goes to the incumbent because of the way the rules were breaked under McCain fine goal to give them advantages that we u on March third, I can guarantee you we're going to We're going to win this race, and I'm looking forward to serving the great state of Texas in the US Senate because it's time for a change with a guy that's been there for you know, he's been in office for over forty years. I was in college when you first got elected. I'm sick. I'm going to turn sixty three. So we're just ready for a change in Texas. Somebody's going to stand up and just spend us instead of capitulate to the Democrats on you know, Second Amendment order and fighting Trump on a lot of his policies.
Speaker 1: Well, we appreciate the time you give us, and congratulations. What was a huge win I think for fairness, fundamental fairness and you know, basically having a level playing fields or beginning the process to get to a level playing field for Republicans around the countries.
Speaker 5: Thank you, sir, absolutely, and hopefully we've led the way and made it easier for other states to follow up. Because now the the plan has been set, we work through the hard part and everybody knows how to do it.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: So I hope that this will inspire other Republican states to do the very same thing that Texas did.
Speaker 1: Appreciate you being with US Attorney General Ken Paxton, the great state of Texas.
Speaker 2: God bless Texas. Thank you, sir.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get to our busy phones. Eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, a part of the program, let's say hi to Rose in Minnesota. Rose, how are you your governor? And of course the great Congresswoman Omar under heavy fire right now.
Speaker 2: Looks like a lot of frauds took place.
Speaker 1: Looks like they were warned about a lot of fraud taking place, and it looks like they didn't lift the finger to stop it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know what to say about that, Sean. Anyway, I'm from the rural red part of the state, and I purposely moved out of those cities because I couldn't take it anymore. The populated areas and cities make our state blue. It's not the rest of the state anyway. My husband and I are Christmas tree farmers, so we would never leave because you know, it's hard to grow trees. I've been trying to talk to several lefty friends about why.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you a question about Christmas tree farming, because I'm interested because where I live. You know, obviously, you know, these these empty lots become you know, areas where they sell a lot of Christmas trees, et cetera. I should You're gonna hate me, but I usually don't get a tree. I don't have time to you know, get it. I don't have time to decorate it. I know they're going to say, pa humbug here, and but I you know, I love Christmas trees. I will go to people's homes that have Christmas trees, so I kind of feel like I benefit from their hard work. So you grow these trees, you sell them only once a year, and you're able to survive. That is your entire business.
Speaker 6: Well no, actually, my husband's a farmer too, But we're small, literally a mom pashap. We're really small. And you know, the farm makes enough money to pay land taxes, pay all the expenses and things like that. But you need Santa or sell pies or helicopter rides to really make it big, and we don't do that. We're just literally a small cut your own.
Speaker 2: How long does it take to grow a Christmas tree?
Speaker 6: Well, about twelve to fifteen years. We have some really tall ones that are probably twenty five years old, like the huge ones that the White House. Those would be, you know, twenty five thirty years old. That's why you just can't leave something like that. It's not planting corn.
Speaker 2: Now, when you finally cut that tree down, how much would you sell it for?
Speaker 6: We're cheaper than other places. My husband individually prices the trees like you're like you're going to the store. He starts at ten dollars, but ten dollars means the bottom's bad, the side bad, it's hurting another tree. But then a tall one that would be twenty twenty five feet selling for about one hundred and fifty bucks. And that's cheap. Other farms are much more expensive than we are.
Speaker 1: I don't know how you possibly survive on that. That's that's amazing to me. All right, tell me quickly why you called what we are running out of the time.
Speaker 6: Unfortunately, my apologies, But anyway, I've been trying to talk to my lefty friends and ask why they dislike Trump so much, because so many of the city people just dislike him, And at first they tell me about his personality quirks, or say he's a king, or you know, he's going to get rid of the strawberry pickers or the people playing toilets, he's killing people in boats, and you know, people don't some people don't believe that there's a fraud issue in Minnesota. So anyway, it's clear from their words what media outlets they listen to. Isn't there a way that them I just don't understand how the media can get away with this so badly. How can they use small, selective pieces of information to fit their narratives and further divide the country. Can't there be like a self imposed radio or some kind of rating or something that medias would you know, volunteer to follow, or something to get people.
Speaker 2: The media let me just stop you. They are corrupt to the core.
Speaker 1: I mean, we've talked a lot about the Russia hoax, We've talked about Faiza abuse, we talked about the laptop from Hell, we talked about weaponization of the DOJ and all the attempts to destroy Donald Trump. Let me just tell you about the media for the last week, week and a half, however, however long it's been, they've been all over Pete HeiG Seth making an accusation that we all now know is false. That's their latest hokes. The only difference in this case is we were able to discover it was false quicker. And they're never going to change. They're always going to be corrupt, you know. That's why I'm grateful to be on talk radio. That's why I'm grateful to be on the Fox News Channel. That's why I'm grateful that you watch my show, listen to this program, because we are the alternative. We give news and information, hopefully in an entertaining way that you're not going to get elsewhere. But I have no hope that they will ever see the light and change.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: So people have to be selective where they get their information from. And I'd be very wary of people on the Internet because I think the Internet has become toxic and cancerous, and all these people that say wild stuff just because they want clicks and notoriety, I don't have a lot of faith or confidence in them as well.
Speaker 2: You have to find the.
Speaker 1: People you believe are credible that will give you the truth. And I think you know, we've proven over and over again over the years that we usually end up being proven right. I can't think of an example where I was wrong at the top on the top of my head, but I'm sure occasionally i am, and if I am, I'll gladly tell you I was wrong. But listen, Rose, God bless you, God bless your husband, God bless your family, God bless your business.
Speaker 2: I wish you the best. You sound like a wonderful family.