Speaker 1: Welcome to Decisions Decisions.
Speaker 2: I don't think you should say decision decisions.
Speaker 3: It sounded like you was talking to the person you definitely say to welcome, Welcome to the new podcast.
Speaker 1: You want to say.
Speaker 2: Together, Decisions Decisions. Welcome everybody to another episode of Decisions Decisions. I say, because we got something.
Speaker 1: It's the building today.
Speaker 2: But I'm your girl, Mandy b A k A. That's Beach.
Speaker 1: My name is Easie.
Speaker 3: Only say like, oh my god, that is not how they say, because like I see the word m J.
Speaker 1: I want to sucking like a white girl out. We have the lady om G girl. I wouldn't say the ladies.
Speaker 2: But you can't stay lady. No, no, no, you can't. They grown as girls. She a whole month taking out the little tower. They can't call themselves the OMG ladies.
Speaker 1: Thank you, okay, trying to see Okay, you girls be a girl. That's like who you are, girl, dream girl. Girls like a job. But listen, she made a little point. It sounds it's not you know. I love it's not you know.
Speaker 3: When y'all are introducing yourselves, I would love you to tell us afterwards the whole name that you had for the group.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I'm gonna do it. I love it. So yeah, got here and introduce yourself, ladies.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, what's going on.
Speaker 1: I'm Zoie.
Speaker 4: Oh my name is Rihanna, but I'm known as baby Doll and I Amasia but they call me beauty and we are girls.
Speaker 1: See this is killed.
Speaker 2: We don't we We don't really do it. Well, no, we kind of do a man and we did. I'll be like, you're gonna say the decisions decisions.
Speaker 3: And good when we're doing like a like a drop like a drap. Okay, okay, drop right now.
Speaker 1: For girls, but that ship we own decisions. What's up? It's OMG? And you're watching this decisions Like I was. I was wondering who's gonna say the last part? But I'm saying that we are saying I.
Speaker 4: Watch it if we do it the same time you write we got we watched one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's go. What's up? It's OMG? And you're watching decisions decisions that Disney plus.
Speaker 2: So how has it been I guess over the last couple of years, going from I guess girlhood quote unquote to womanhood. We know you had a baby a relationship publicly, do y'all have kids or like, this is the things like with y'all grown, y'all grown under the belt. What you say anyone like listening that probably saw y'all's name. I think that there's this thing around coming out as a kid and no one ever wanted them to grow up. And it's like, no girl, Like they just showed a picture of what's the girl Bobby something? You know, I don't be knowing the white girl names, but the one from Stranger Things. Oh Bobby, yeah, Billy, Bobby Brown Mill.
Speaker 1: She is.
Speaker 2: I was like, you know what happens when y'all wait so goddamn long to make a god damn.
Speaker 1: Not say that waiting?
Speaker 2: We wait until that is she about to be thirty five?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Wait, no, she said, I mean she might be. I don't know if.
Speaker 1: Y'all are comfortable.
Speaker 3: I would love to know your ages, because omg, girls is being a to me a name that I've heard forever forever.
Speaker 1: So it's just like how.
Speaker 4: Omg old lady, I'm thirty and I'm twenty nine.
Speaker 2: See y'all, So while y'all are listening, they actually have lived a little bit of life.
Speaker 1: Well, we talked in a new decade.
Speaker 2: Okay, is there is there any you're twenty nine, Yes, you're thirty your twenty nine? Are is there any like? Are y'all excited? Are y'all nervous? Like what is right now? Your feelings about approaching thirty?
Speaker 4: Well, since I'm at thirty, I was definitely. I mean I think as you get closer to it, it's like, oh, like it's not that bad or it's like it's not at all like you know, and as I've been my.
Speaker 1: How many months has been like six months? Sin seven and thirties? I love it here.
Speaker 4: It's very like it's very great. It's so beautiful, like it's a great time. I love my mind. I love how I do stuff and doing I want to. I've been doing that, but now it's like I really do it. So it's been amazing. I tell everybody look forward to it, like everybody was saying the different eras be like a time to look forward to.
Speaker 1: Thirty is definitely thirty like so much fun, like listen not to start like blue hair is giving your water sign. But I just made that up. I am want to. Yeah, I felt that you yelling like.
Speaker 4: She felt what gave it off because like she has a lot of personality, but it's like she's being quiet and every time we say something, she's like, no, I want to know this, like she wants to know deeper.
Speaker 1: Like that's add I don't have that bad as well. So maybe that's but I thinks getting someone.
Speaker 3: It's interesting you said that because someone told me, oh, I can tell you is because when you're excited, the way you respond to questions like it's just like oh, and you know, we're like ready to like learn, We're like we're super eager people. You should see me on the day getting bad. They think I'm too into them, and I'll be like, no, I'm just like.
Speaker 1: I'm just feeling.
Speaker 2: I don't believe in stars and moons. But I guess we got to ask y'all to what y'all signs is that.
Speaker 1: I'm not even Yeah, guess I don't want to know what yeah, because there you I don't want to be wrong.
Speaker 2: That's what people do, and then when they be right, they'd be.
Speaker 1: Like, I know, see I knew, I know. Oh my god, that's what I was gonna say. That is crazy.
Speaker 2: Now are you all ready to be thirty?
Speaker 1: What did you want to get theirs or you can't get that. I knew that one, that one only I am a aries, I'm a.
Speaker 2: Yo Okay my best friends leah, yeah, that's the only reason I know.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's yours? I know you don't believe it starts my sons and.
Speaker 2: It's the best sign because it's what I am. Libra Okay, okay, yeah, early, I'm ready for all my guests, from all my boyfriends.
Speaker 1: How old are y'all?
Speaker 2: I will be thirty five?
Speaker 1: So young?
Speaker 2: Oh no, I know all my friends are older than me. They like in the forties, like they're all or celebrating going to the forty. Most of my friends are older. And I was like, there's thirty five. I gotta say mid thirties now because I love saying, you know, low thirties, like early thirty.
Speaker 1: Like temperature in early thirties.
Speaker 2: Early is what I meant. Who's checking words these? Only Us is New York Times bestsellers period. Anyways, we're gonna do only Us a songwriter period. We're gonna do a quick icebreaker with y'all to kind of feel y'all out. Now we have a truth and dare that we make everyone do. But because there's three of you, I've decided to truth, truth, and dare this thing.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So because I like to go this way, we're gonna talk this way. We're gonna start with you, Benny.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So here's and this is where I want you to be as honest as possible. No one's gonna judge you, Okay, And I guess I gotta lean into motherhood is a blessing. Yes, all right. What is actually the hardest thing though about motherhood that you've experienced that you hated, that you zero out of ten won't recommend.
Speaker 4: Let's see, I would say for me, being in my twenties, almost out of my twenties, I would say, like wanting to go outside, Okay, Like I mean wanting to outside, and I don't always have somebody to watch my baby.
Speaker 1: But it's like for me, I won't make it. I will make it.
Speaker 4: Happen, like okay, like actually, somebody's you're gonna get your grandchild. You're gonna get your kid, like somebody's gonna do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you if you want to be outside, yes, would you recommend women to wait? Being that you had your child in your twenties.
Speaker 4: Now the other thing, I don't always recommend to wait because I feel like I'm a person who likes, well, my child has a lot of energy, and I don't I like to lay and sleep like I'm really like, I thought she was gonna be chilled like me. She has a lot of personality. So I'm glad she's four and she runs me, so I'm glad. I'm really glad that I did it.
Speaker 2: Now, Okay, okay, I can get that.
Speaker 4: When I get like, you know, thirty something forty, I want to be chilling, and I want her to already be doing her yeah on her thing, like right now, it's me and her against the world.
Speaker 2: Period. Now we're on the opposite ends of the spectrum. Weizy wants to be a mom. I never want to be a mom, But I'm curious, have you guys started thinking about motherhood? Do y'all want kids?
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm kind of I'll be on and off with it because I have so many women around me, like who have children. So I see like the pros and the cons of it, and are the pros?
Speaker 1: I think? Like to know, it's like it's like.
Speaker 4: Unconditional love from a little human and I think the children are so pure and innocent, and they really look at what you do and they like really they're very appreciative. Okay, you know, like I've seen like her kid, black mom or just the best mom ever, Like you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I don't know if she'd be meaning.
Speaker 4: To hear that that's particular day, but I'm sure in certain days where like you're just like wow, like that's so sweet, you know. But then for me, it's like my freedom is a big part of like me not having a kid, and I do like to be a like they just get up and go like a and I went and got my hair done and I got to eat what I wanted to eat and come home and you know, but I don't know, like I'm.
Speaker 1: Up and down with it, Like some days, I do want a kid in some days.
Speaker 3: Because the family dynamic of children make you want children more. Like most times when people want to be mothers, they think it like the unit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it doesn't always end up that way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I think that like that's a that's a part of it too.
Speaker 1: I definitely would want a family.
Speaker 4: I'm okay with it not being that way, you know, but in my perfect world, it would be that way.
Speaker 1: My little sister has a has a daughter.
Speaker 4: She has she's almost two, and like her and her baby dad, they're not like married, but they have like a family unit and structure that works for them. So I feel like it's just all about what works for you and your situation with your partner. And you know, like I guess raising it.
Speaker 1: I do want kids. I always have kids.
Speaker 4: One day, you know, when I meet that hoodie of mine, he meets me, he finds me, and you know we're gonna have a baby or two.
Speaker 2: I love that. The next question is for you, yes, truth and I need the truth. Okay, I need it alrighty, who's the most famous person who's slitting your d M? And what did they say?
Speaker 1: Child? Child? Are you play getting something you can getting nothing?
Speaker 4: My nails be so driving. It's a hard desert. It's the truth. Yes in your eyes, I'm looking.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, what about a famous person that gave you a compliment? Most famous person in DM that wasn't like a d M.
Speaker 4: I mean, okay, it won't even sexual. I mean I had no sexual slash. I mean the one I'm not gonna say, Okay, the one famous that I can think of on the top of my head, you know, at the moment, make it sound interesting. Yeah, what was the question about? Yeah, you said, who's living for the person is, Oh, you ain't.
Speaker 1: Gonna question for you? Is the most famous person that's paid you a compliment? I'm like, what you're doing like giving your props? Yeah? Oh okay, Well I mean mm hmm these girls I.
Speaker 2: Got liquor because I would have made you.
Speaker 4: No, there's somebody there's been shout out to the people from my hometown for real who also do music. But Roal Rodriguez has definitely like showed me love. He's a rapper and then also producer al Gino, like they all like support me and be like you know.
Speaker 2: So then I'm still gonna baby, I still need I don't have nobody like who is your celebrity crush?
Speaker 1: Who is my?
Speaker 4: I need a new one because my one that I want everybody wants someway.
Speaker 1: My girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Hey it is I love him?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hi, I don't think yeah, yeah, don't make him made.
Speaker 2: Hold on, I'm not going to hold Christopher May. I love what I'm saying outside of him, who would be?
Speaker 1: No, I just need to find like when I come across something that's.
Speaker 2: Okay, you don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: You don't know yet.
Speaker 4: I feel like I'm older now and I can actually be with the Celiberty question that I like. When I meet him, then we all find out together.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be together, is what she's saying.
Speaker 4: Okay, because when we were younger, we were dreaming about it. But now we're older and now you can actually meet them.
Speaker 2: Also, everything everyone is more accessible, just with Anthra.
Speaker 1: Isn't it crazy? How like some of the people when we're younger, we see them now and we're like, is there anybody that raby.
Speaker 2: That is crazy?
Speaker 1: You know? I'll tell you one that was funny.
Speaker 3: We were at essence best and you know, my brain just didn't process because it's been a while. We're from Florida, so we love pretty weak, pretty Ricky. Yes, I'm downstairs spectaculars. We're getting in our car and I think I said to me and was he on a TV show?
Speaker 1: Do I know?
Speaker 2: Bitch grind on me? She's had a no particular mind you my brain wasn't hey me of my own girl literally fucking went to the club with him to go party with Keith Sweat, random and my home girl was in the back because Pretty Ricky was our ship and she's in the back singing playhouse and like all his records to him in the car, and I was like, okay, my other friend did that same ship to Jim Jones. I said, Okay, when you fan out, you're gonna find out. Have y'all fanned out over anybody that y'all met.
Speaker 4: But y'all know naturally no, we don't fan out, but y'all don't naturally like amongst each other.
Speaker 1: We were like they saw.
Speaker 4: They song, It's like you will like singing it out loud? Yeah, yeah, yeah, Big Sean excited, excited.
Speaker 2: What song comes to mind from Big Sean out the gate? I don't that's what it comes to play?
Speaker 1: No game. Mine is.
Speaker 4: Trying to think of the mixtape album, you know what.
Speaker 1: Messing with?
Speaker 4: What's I just don't want to come to my mind for something I don't tell y'all.
Speaker 3: I just deep fucking fingerl real hard over Steve Lacy. And it was a really embarrassing moment. It was four o'clock in the morning. We all even the spot. Now he cut his hair, so I didn't know what Steven.
Speaker 2: I didn't looked this up because you don't white Chris Brown, but ate that some tea about Steve Blake being a little.
Speaker 1: Oh he's just like white man.
Speaker 2: That's all it is.
Speaker 1: White. I tell you. He's getting in this suv.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, I was trying, Yeah, why man, Yeah, it's white girl next to me, because of course it's all black.
Speaker 1: She's like, I love him too.
Speaker 2: Like in l A, we were very I could see that, I could see that man walking down the street. I wouldn't know that man, the dare is coming your way.
Speaker 1: She would have loved the truth. Okay, it's not for you.
Speaker 2: I wish you gotta get your your little ready. Do a sultry acapella of a nursery rhyme, and it has to be given by one of your bandmates. So think of a nursing rhyme. Y'all know what nursery rhymes is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there we go. Yeah no, no, no, no no. I gotta do what y'all told me. I like a little different.
Speaker 2: Come on, give give us a little sultry say bit of it's bitsy.
Speaker 1: Spider, okay, Rael.
Speaker 4: Giving a little deep all right, yes, busy spider, lent up the water spout.
Speaker 1: On all the last down came the rain, watched the spider round, but.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's a busy spider went up the spider gain.
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 2: Actually crazy not think about it because this used to be horrible decisions. I wish we changed the word of spider to penis.
Speaker 1: Like I got.
Speaker 2: I think that that would have.
Speaker 1: Been a little bit, you know on that one, just.
Speaker 2: Because I was because it sounded sultry, and then I just started thinking about.
Speaker 1: I feel that you like when I that way, just feel that. Let's play another little game speaking of it. Okay, I'm a point at y'all. You're gonna have to pick one right on the spot. Okay, yeah, I'm going to get you.
Speaker 4: There we go.
Speaker 1: It's fifty penis or big gass penis and a bank account.
Speaker 5: There we go.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, there we gas penis or its busy bank say what time?
Speaker 1: Sorry? Like a gas peanus and bank account or big gas bank account.
Speaker 3: It's hello, yeah, that's easy, you know Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah definitely big big bank account.
Speaker 2: Big bank, big bank.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: You could put an extended stop stop trying to make you a thing, bro, Stop trying to do everybody tu penis?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I feel like we could get that taking care of. But you be like other ways.
Speaker 2: Now that's the problem brow.
Speaker 1: Trying to the penis larger I had it. We're doing here. I'm not going that's just like saying I'm picking.
Speaker 4: So you gonna take the she's taking a big hopes that hes gonna make that money.
Speaker 3: See, I feel the opposite of y'all. So to see how y'all are like like you can extend it, be optimistic and like they can make the money. Hello, but when you know they ain't. Why you can lead the horse the water drink.
Speaker 1: Here's the been there, go to averrest. That's what I'm gonna say.
Speaker 3: Take that big dig well, get him a job, put him into the interviews, will do a little practice session.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm gonna do that. I ain't taking this.
Speaker 4: I ain't been there, but I'm saying that I've been like in her shoes to where like you know you'd be optimistic, go ahead.
Speaker 2: It's about your experience with bro.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, I haven't no, thank god, thank god, thank god. Experience like been with the broke. Oh yeah, my dad don't play that.
Speaker 2: I don't your dad don't play that you don't not I don't like a man with no ambition, But.
Speaker 4: When you come from such great man, how can you even? Like my dad, it was really big on like setting like the precedent. Like for me, like when I think of like broke, I be feel and like if you've broken in your pockast and you broken in your spirit in your mind and sometimes yeah, because like if your mind, like if you're if your mind isn't broken, and like your spirit isn't broken, then you'll have ambition to go get the money your man, I'm telling you, like it's like it's a spiritual way though you said the broken spirit mind, it is like think about it like when you when you it does it's starting your mind. You got to have ambition, Like I feel like a man with ambition, like he can figure it out like my dad. You know, I remember the recession, so like my dad was in real estate, so I watched him get up every day at six o'clock and go to work whether he had a job or not. You know what I mean, Like that's ambition, that is you know what I'm saying, Like he gonna come home with something.
Speaker 1: It might not be what it was or it might not be.
Speaker 4: Consistent every day, but you walking in that door with something I can respect.
Speaker 2: I think that's my thing. Like in your twenties, you might allow it. Yeah, I'm not gonna sit here and say I allowed it to be broke bro not not in your thirties. Now I do. I do mess with Wayians. So I'm a little bit more understanding. They're quite you know, they're still they're elevating.
Speaker 1: Still. Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 4: You know, you know, they just gotta be understand as long as a man willing and able, and he actually, you know, he got.
Speaker 2: Younger, younger, a little younger. So it's a little bit more they be getting on me on the pot because I like, whyns do y'all only one? Do y'all dat older?
Speaker 1: Younger?
Speaker 2: Does age matter?
Speaker 4: I've only dated like around my age, yeah, or like my age. I haven't did younger. I only have dated around my age and older. And I always felt like I only want to date a older man.
Speaker 1: But now that I'm.
Speaker 4: Like just vibing, yeah, just vibing, uh huh, I feel like, let's sixplord.
Speaker 1: Off yeah young.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, both the younger, like twenty five okay, okay, okay, wait the course from.
Speaker 1: What you might be.
Speaker 2: I don't let her about the cortex all the time, so I.
Speaker 1: Twenty two twenty okay okay, wait all right, so you got one nice night hm with Chris Brown? Okay?
Speaker 3: What he has to be shared?
Speaker 4: Oh no, that's easy talking about he's talking about shared, like would you rather have the night along?
Speaker 1: Huh? Would you rather just share them? No, we're gonna have a long time, like a long like without him.
Speaker 2: I don't want to know she said everybody was one of the three? Yeah, wow, dad.
Speaker 1: Ye be I'm together so good? Like I'm share That's what I'm no. Oh, I don't because she's gonna be like like, who are you picking? Like you said you had on that stage? Is it me? And know what I'm saying, I just don't want Yeah, yeah, it's too much as much. I'm not triggering you right now. We know, man got too many everybody.
Speaker 4: And listen, but that's my thing. It's like I feel like that's what it is. Though, It's like how much do you like this bitch? You know what I'm saying, Like why is she here? Like and then I'm watching this go down like.
Speaker 2: Any little thing.
Speaker 1: If he do it too much, but get her up out of here. You like her, like her like, I feel.
Speaker 4: Like it's like if it's something like that, it's like like I feel like if you liking her too much the other person too much, it's not gonna work out.
Speaker 1: That's why I can't, Like, I'm just too jealous. Do y'all mind dating man that are dating other people? What if he if he's not man? Is he together?
Speaker 2: Living very monomamous?
Speaker 3: Maybe you're on third day and it's going well, y'all text every day? Okay, I mean seeing another woman does that hurt?
Speaker 1: We're not okay?
Speaker 4: But you're saying, like, see another woman, like talking to her, not like together with her.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, they're not official.
Speaker 4: Y'all are cool with dating if we're not boyfriend and girlfriend, like then I kind of can't.
Speaker 1: Yes, see that don't play with my health? Yeah something.
Speaker 2: Everyone should just be wearing condom. Now let's talk about it. We are getting into girls talk real quick, basing it off of the title to y'all's records. Okay, so we are starting with a lot of people ask us, especially the single girls, where the fuck to meet people? So we're starting with where the boys at?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, and I want all of us to kind of come up with where we think we have met some of the best people that we've talked to. So do you find the best way to date right now? Is looking online? Someone told me the airport. But I'm like, bit, y'all never meet nobody. But then again, I dressed like a suid, so I get while I'll never meet nobody because I be down to the sweatpants. But where are the boys at? Where would you say someone has the best chance of meeting a guy?
Speaker 4: I say brunch at there is Carlton on Sunday?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like what day shift Cheetah.
Speaker 2: Outday shift at a strip club? If y'all don't know what Chetah is?
Speaker 4: Depending where we at, like it depends on how he how he coming in there, because like magic is cool, you might cold meet somebody in magic, you might meet somebody you've.
Speaker 2: Met men at strip clubs before Me and my friends said everybody naked? We not they don't want to look at us.
Speaker 3: Also, do we want to meet men that are at the strip club during the day shift?
Speaker 1: I don't. To me, I feel like a lot of bit like a lot of business happens.
Speaker 4: Actually, I mean we in the industry, so like for me, like I feel like a lot of like producers and songwriters, like guys that I talk to, like they'll go to Cheat on the day shift and like just eat and they talk about, you know, whatever they got going on, Like I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like on the day ship or blue Flame on the day.
Speaker 2: So even even just outside of Atlanta, then can women find good men in the strip club?
Speaker 1: Probably not, I'm not okay, no, probably not. Like I don't know, giving really any.
Speaker 4: Clubs, I feel like you got to like go to like like I feel like you might meet something.
Speaker 1: That's why I said she didn't on the day shift. That's the only strip club.
Speaker 2: So the clubs, y'all are saying, ain't the place to meet men anymore.
Speaker 1: In the club. I don't know. I haven't met him in New York City. If two niggas had a business meeting at a strip club, I'm like, damn.
Speaker 2: Except they might be in the mob.
Speaker 1: Like what kind of drug do are you doing?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But also at the same time, is it a big deal? A big deal?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, but that's I feel like brunches places like that are you'll on dating apps? I'm not no, no, no, not saying it, but it's like it recently came up with me and my cousin. She made one and I sat there like she in the profile and she instantly got people and something that's like oh yeah, just like like fun, like she met some friends, like some dual cool people.
Speaker 1: Like I was like, oh yeah, it do be cool and I was like, well maybe, And this is literally like last week.
Speaker 4: So that's why when you said out like no, but it's it's, you know, the way you.
Speaker 1: Just explained it. They do yes. And my other cousin told me to get on.
Speaker 2: We needed you sat there and watched her immediately just start matching people.
Speaker 1: Yeah we don't they talking about that.
Speaker 2: That's why dating is so goddamn hard now because literally in the palm of your hand you got five options, where outside you're not going to get it. Like I remember back in the day going to the mall. The mall is where you used to go to compete with your friend.
Speaker 1: The mall. Again, we all shop online.
Speaker 3: Now niggas wouldn't even say yes.
Speaker 2: I guess that's why I'm trying to figure out go around and tell us where's the last dude y'all dated?
Speaker 1: Where'd you meet.
Speaker 4: Him or somebody you dated? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, I feel like help.
Speaker 4: I feel like for me, like going through Instagram is kind of a thing.
Speaker 2: Is hot your shot? How you shooting your shot on Instagram?
Speaker 1: I don't really shoot my hilt too much. I just I just thought about it recently. But it's just like that's not something I'm used to doing.
Speaker 4: Okay, But I feel like it's better when somebody hit me and then I'm able to actually, like if they were in the same city or it's like possible for us to link.
Speaker 1: Soon, Like I'm not really good at Oh yeah, you hit me on social media?
Speaker 2: We got some day?
Speaker 1: Yeah, some day million follows. How do you find it? Bro?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 6: They photo like okay, Like it's hard because when girls are in the industry, you feel like you can't even shoot your shot.
Speaker 2: Now you just gotta like more than three pictures, more than three pictures than you want.
Speaker 1: To you want to like. This is the type of picture. You can't put this on a dating map. This is only safe for I gau.
Speaker 6: You know, this is like too too far now too five.
Speaker 1: This is good for the girls, It's good for gay.
Speaker 3: You put on a dating app, it's like, oh you they want you overly going, so you don't even want to eat, like you want to go straight down.
Speaker 2: You just want to get eate. Where was the last place you met someone?
Speaker 4: I would say a good place to meet people to just and who I've met, like good people, mutual, like through mutual.
Speaker 1: Through mutual, you still friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's the safest. That's this web media somewhere, unless you're friends with.
Speaker 1: A whole bunch of Instagram.
Speaker 3: I put up this article recently of like how did people meet and everybody, and it asked people through the decade, people in their twenties, thirties, forties, people forties through sixties all mutuals, almost like eighty percent of them was mutual, and the twenties through thirties was dating apps. And I think it kind of shows you how like we're in this era of I don't want to step outside social anxiety, want to do But.
Speaker 1: When people have community, they be sharing it around.
Speaker 3: It's like my homeworner, try to give me the fuck your life.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I ain't mad at that.
Speaker 1: Oh you're the last one. Yeah, I really thought I was getting away with.
Speaker 4: No. Actually, last person I dated, I met them at the studio. Okay, actually, like they were in the industry too, So I met them at the studio and then like I didn't see them for a couple of years, and then we had another session like at their house, and then it was like it was like that's where we leaned, and I felt we made like a connection that was outside I.
Speaker 1: Really be liking to to. I don't know, like I feel.
Speaker 4: Like for me, like I'm just a song right on the little girl Like dating in the industry.
Speaker 3: What's y'all rule with dating people from work? Like you like dating people industry? How do y'all feel about it?
Speaker 1: I'm open to it. I haven't really experienced.
Speaker 2: Face you know you on camera?
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, she said, you know you on camera?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would like to. I haven't. I don't listen. You don't have like I don't.
Speaker 4: I just feel like most of the people who try to talk to me are in the industry. But I would like to do something outside of.
Speaker 2: It, regular man listening. Shoot your shot, she said, she want.
Speaker 1: Agent, Like, yeah, like really.
Speaker 2: A little bit more, you said you girl. Y'all also got a record called lover Boy yes, So I want us all to go around. Man, this is where you take notes, y'all, this is where you take notes. I want us to all talk about what thing someone can do a partner man to make you mout that isn't sexual.
Speaker 4: Smell good, Pull up where I'm at, Yeah, make a whole big thing in front. Like I'm like like you yeah, I'm really like yeah, I want I want the world to know. I like for my friends to know, Like I like being places and it's like, oh where y'all, y'all y'all eating here?
Speaker 1: Okay, you pull up, come pay the tab, Like that's what I like. You know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 2: Y'all tell that nigga Kansas and he like mean Ptita for you and your friends.
Speaker 1: It'll happen. It will happen.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, you she said, I'm gonna be outside for al. That's why she said I don't.
Speaker 1: Want to be I think Miami, you can actually get me pull up.
Speaker 4: Or just like just pull up and show like effort, like if I'm at rehearsal and I've been there all day, like pull up, bring me something to eat.
Speaker 1: Or like you know, just pop in.
Speaker 4: Make you know you know I'm with it all, like I just like grand displays of affection.
Speaker 1: Okay, girl, I am.
Speaker 2: And y'all y'all gonna laugh at me. My ship now is take my trash.
Speaker 1: Out when you leave my house, and now my house.
Speaker 2: He took the trash and made the bit. He took the trache before going to the airport, and I was like, oh, this is nice. That made my bed every morning. I said, Okay, I was like, oh I like this, just.
Speaker 1: Those little attitudes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it's like you care about my space, which makes me feel like, yeah, what about you.
Speaker 4: I was just going to say, like somebody who definitely cares about what I like this period, like, so, well, who will cook for me?
Speaker 2: I still have not had that. It really happened. What's the best meal of Amanda cook for you? Oh?
Speaker 1: Sam? Because that's all they know. I can't. I don't know. I feel like my ex was like always oh he could, he could shive it up. Yeah, but yeah, I don't know. But his mac and cheese is good too.
Speaker 4: Somebody makes me feel safe, yes you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love that. To listen she to that need as I gotta say what I want to love? What to do? Because I said, smell good, but that's not it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just want you, Yeah, definitely take care of your hygiene, make sure you're te straight, make sure you know all that type of stuff is very important. Because you love yourself then I know you love me so, but I definitely want the man to just I mean, y'all said all the things safe, show up and show it like I want a man to be okay, knowing he can like express himself and show you a little emotion, like you know, you get you safe to here to do that.
Speaker 1: I need you to be a man.
Speaker 4: You know, you could be grown and rural, but you could also be like if you need to talk to now.
Speaker 1: This is why someone super masculine you love that.
Speaker 3: I love this masculine man much like, to be honest with you. I think it's the thing that probably attracted my man to me, who's watching me boss up.
Speaker 1: And not just be like yes daddy, you know. And then in another place, I think seeing.
Speaker 3: Someone with duality, Yeah, their softness for you and men listening, I'm telling.
Speaker 1: You, we all want it. That's the softness right there. It's so weird to me. We don't need to be mean, we don't give a fuck if you're like being too hot, like good.
Speaker 2: So this is where we go to reactionary because you said you want to drive through the hood and feel safe. You said you want to hut nigga, You said you want to rough it.
Speaker 1: So I have this clip.
Speaker 2: It actually comes from my other podcast, Selective Ignorance. But Ray Daniels has something to say about us as women who might like the bad boy. And I want to know and I want us to dive.
Speaker 1: It's you with these faces. You aren't camera girl.
Speaker 2: They can see you.
Speaker 1: They gonna get into it. This is what he had to say.
Speaker 5: Most is the criminals, because women love criminals.
Speaker 1: Whoa, whoa, whoa what?
Speaker 2: Listen, let me tell you something.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: Criminals hit me out.
Speaker 5: No, no, hear me out. Here's the cycle that asked us. Our culture does and you don't want to hear it, but it's the truth.
Speaker 1: They like the bad guys.
Speaker 2: They have babies with the bad guys.
Speaker 5: The bad guys turned into terrible baby daddies and they got the good guys who wanted them when they was the ship, the come be step daddies, and they celebrate him in society. He's the bonus father, he's the great man. You didn't want him when you was You didn't want him when he was twenty one. You didn't want to because.
Speaker 1: He was lame.
Speaker 2: You didn't want to because he was lame.
Speaker 5: He women like coolug and Mariah is a beautiful girl, educated educated girl. Father is one of the most legendary coaches. He has a statue I heard she comes from a great, great everything.
Speaker 2: You still end up with a street guy.
Speaker 5: Women want to feel protected and street guys make you feel protected.
Speaker 4: Okay, but I'm gonna say this though, because I feel like mine, you know what I'm saying, Like mine is a text paying, law abiding citizen. You come up in his house, so you walk up on us like he's gonna lay it down, and that's I just feel like to me, like I don't think like a hood nigga is synonymous with being like someone who's safe, Like I think it's fun to me, like part of it, Like you know, we're from the South, so like niggas having guns and stuff down here, like you know, you know what I'm saying, Like it's regular, though I don't think that it's like we look at it like, oh, like you know what I'm saying, he's so hood, like I feel like what making niggahood is like? And so I don't know because I feel like I'll go to the hood, but it's not giving like this niggas dangerous, Like you know what I'm saying, he still operates.
Speaker 2: And how do you how do you then define what a bad guy is or a bad boy or you know, it's not let's remove that's getting out of jail.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's like a criminal.
Speaker 2: So do you disagree with him saying that women actually don't like criminals or do y'all believe that there is a thing where women like someone who didn't had a little time.
Speaker 1: There's some women who do like after lock up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we're not looking like, oh you went to jail, I want you so that that don't that don't give me like, yes.
Speaker 3: Two men's are wrong because women like masculinity, and that's what it is. We only get to really see displays of masculinity with men that feel like they have to be in that. So the corporate nigga is probably not going to show you that, right, But that's what I'm saying, seeing those displays, it probably comes from that guy particularly with me though, if I'm being honest, like everything in my life is misfit. I just brought up Steve Lacy, I'm probably going to bug out over him over any other rapper, right because I like misfit shit. Every business I own is built off of being outcast or misfit in this podcast, so like I like misfit niggas, e'sn when I'm dating girls the same, So sometimes it does skew the way to bad people look at me.
Speaker 1: Like bad girl. I have a sex podcast.
Speaker 3: I am the exact same way I am the girl you shouldn't date. So I generally just I connect that way with those women, with those people friendship anything. But I think from an attractivity standpoint, corporate men, well to do men lean on their money and bad boyshood, Niggas et cetera lean on their strength and safety. You ask any woman what they want for man, safety is gonna come out first because you are always.
Speaker 1: Used to feeling unsafe by men.
Speaker 3: One in four women have been assaulted in this room is probably more than that, and they're five. So I say that to say this is such a jaded point of view. Niggas aren't committing crimes for women like around.
Speaker 2: They want to the accountability work off there, but I do. I do know and agree that women do like the the bad boy aesthetic. Yeah, essentially like because safety.
Speaker 1: Other ones don't.
Speaker 2: But that's but that's where I feel like that is a false sense to me. Every time I watched First forty eight, it's the bitch that got killed because she was at the wrong place, wrong time because she was with a nigga that she shouldn't have been around seas And that's like to me, I don't see how you could be safe or feel safe around someone who has to carry a gun or around someone who has an environment that is not a safe one. I never understood that, which is why I'm out here. Every other nigga that I D got a PhD and now I can't call them off PhD on the podcast.
Speaker 3: But they've been telling you like so for example, right yep, are they saying things to you about how they're going to take care of you keep you safe?
Speaker 1: Like they are they talking like that?
Speaker 3: Because I'm gonna be real when I think hood niggas they do that all the time.
Speaker 1: You make sure you could baby you this that they're.
Speaker 3: Concerned with also physical safety, which generally other men don't talk about because they ain't worried about it. Yeah, so it's like you keep hearing it and you start to get it in your head. I ain't saying we right, but they're just the ones that presenting that ship.
Speaker 1: I mean, I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 4: I think he a little hurt though, too, And I think that like a lot of it is like for at least for me, Like I feel like the corporate God could offer you safety, right, you.
Speaker 1: Know what his safety is though?
Speaker 4: Is the peace though too, Like it's the calm, so you don't have to say it's safe because it is.
Speaker 2: But I guess that's where I also consider my surroundings, right, So like this idea of a man having to protect me, bitch, we're gonna eat sushi like, bitch, we at the saint regions we are in like, So it's also environments, so if you have to feel like a man because you not in the right space.
Speaker 4: My mama used to be big on that too, Like she always would tell me, like, you don't want to be like you could be with a nigga in the hood and think everything fine and the fat come kick the door. And now you're going to jail to like that's all I literally to me. So like for me, I'm not gonna sit in the trap with you.
Speaker 1: And I feel like a guy. Yeah I'm not. I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm not sitting in the car like I'm not put like I'm not going with you want to run and I'm not pulling up And I mean I'll pull up to like where you at if we like, oh, come meet me over here. We're about to go wherever, Like I'll meet you wherever. That's cruel, but like I'm not gonna just be posted up to me. I feel like it's a lack of like respect to And I'm like a man who really like respect you and love you and want to keep you safe, like if he know he in an environment where it's like something going on that ain't right, like he's gonna be like.
Speaker 1: Listen, like he ain't safe over here. He's not gonna tell you.
Speaker 4: But even if you're gonna eat sushi, just a man who's just like aware, like wh like even if we're not in a safe I mean we are in a safe environment, Like I'm making sure you good. I'm making sure we're good, like you just feel sick. That's what anybody would walk up on this.
Speaker 2: So you know how man shows up in his true masculine He got to be in the seat to face the door.
Speaker 4: Yeah, gotta be hood man, like just somebody who does things to make you feel sick. And some of the manager just like they group that they like grew up in the street, but they're not there no more. They doing other stuff now and they like got it just that street knowledge, and you know you want them to head you.
Speaker 1: Know the hardware. Look, I'm thinking, just treat you like a principal.
Speaker 3: My first time like realizing that I was dating the drug maybe, I was like the early twenties and I'm dating this traffic to get and he starts driving me through the spot and I'm like, first of all, we live downtown, why are we going in this area?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So then I said to him when we passing the track, I said, I didn't even know you go here. Why don't you just tell other people to go here? Bro?
Speaker 3: When I got home and was telling my friends, say like, did you date a drug dealer?
Speaker 1: Shot that he took you to the drugs, I am shocked. Yeah, I don't understand, and I agree with you.
Speaker 3: And you know what, it made me realize, just to your point about men respecting you, I probably wasn't the main girl he was talking to. You probably had a girl at home and needed to take me to work, because that's when a na so final consensus is ladies listening.
Speaker 2: If you are dating a drug dealer and he brings you around the drugs, he doesn't respect you. Is this the parallel with.
Speaker 1: Drunk own on the other drug? But like I shouldn't know, I shouldn't know, I shouldn't know, like.
Speaker 4: I gotta I don't want to even put you right. He don't want you to be like if something goes down right you so you say them for drugs and like when they pulled up to his house to come get him, like they couldn't take his girl because she didn't know nothing about us, and that like she didn't even know.
Speaker 2: The extent of what was happening. She never knew what hel girl that was. Pablo Escobar said the same thing.
Speaker 4: Nobody's like, but you know when the fast, when the fans come, they know they know who was a part of it. Like the fans not coming unless they come in with every single piece of like that's why they have a ninety eight percent conviction rate, because when they come in, they got the full story.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we're talking about all the things that these men do wrong. We're gonna lean into make a scene. Yeah, okay, So I want to know each of y'all stories of your crash outs, what the guy did, and how you made a scene.
Speaker 1: I feel like you might have a good one because now that you've got a four year old and the hormones, I know you had a baby crash out. I'm gonna say I don't crash out too much.
Speaker 2: You don't crash out too much.
Speaker 1: You're a you're a liar. Yeah, I'm like a different type of Prices. I don't know what it is. I know a lot of who like crush out February prices.
Speaker 4: I'm a March I'm the last day of okay, March twenty, and I will crash the car.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like I didn't.
Speaker 1: He fucked me off. I'm crazy crazy, You're like me. I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't crush out either.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's not a lot, like they always say, like, it's not a it takes a lot to get me mad.
Speaker 2: So okay, so they got the good stories. That means data crash out a thing, we can see you. Yeah, I know. I need to know what he did to make you crush out and how you crush out.
Speaker 4: Okay, I haven't crushed out. I'm not a crush out person. Okay, yeah I'm not. I'm not here.
Speaker 1: We go.
Speaker 2: Okay, so what did he do and what was the crash out?
Speaker 4: So like we actually used to like live together at one point. This is when we're broken up now, but we used to live together. And so he had I can't really remember what it was he said or something, but he was having a session downstairs, like in the basement. So I was pissed about whatever. I go down there, like I start going off. I slam the door. He comes upstairs, like behind you were walking upstairs. So I go into the room and open the door put a hole in the wall. So now we're arguing about the hole in the wall. But really I didn't mean to put the hole in the wall. I just was like opening the door. But it wasn't an offer on the thing, So I mean, I didn't know that was going to happen.
Speaker 1: He's like, are you tripping back? You put all of my wall.
Speaker 4: And then you come downstairs and you're talking to me crazy in front of like, you know, the guys he was working with.
Speaker 1: I'm like, give a fuck.
Speaker 4: You know, we just like going back and forth. And I mean that was probably like the biggest thing that's ever. I ain't never like busting no windows or even messing up property intentionally.
Speaker 1: Except that was It wasn't intentional.
Speaker 2: It wasn't see I had a thought to crash out, but I never did. But then I thought my fantasy was the Keida's nigga car. Then I thought about jail, so I was gonna pay a crackhead to do it. I was just gonna be like, I know, you had this little yeah, I had, I had it planned out, but then I decided to not bitch. I thought about it. You see what I mean, as women happens when all you see is red, you black out. You donet had enough and there's no spak.
Speaker 1: I will tell you.
Speaker 3: Living in New York City, I've had really good tide about crash outs on the phone to a friend, to my nigga. Actually he was laughing at the last one. It wasn't really like a real We don't really fight.
Speaker 1: I think he just knows I'm a nut, and he'd.
Speaker 3: Just be like, okay, baby. Were walking down the streets, picked up his phone and I thought it was a nude, and it was a nude, but it was in the What's appen like niggas was just saying ship. So I'm thinking, some bitch just sitting to him directly. So I'm thinking this whole time we had dinner or whatever, like you just getting pussing in your phone.
Speaker 1: So he pulls it up and the.
Speaker 2: Group chat for men be filthy, oh.
Speaker 1: Right, ask and I'm.
Speaker 3: Just like, hold on, we were just talking and he ain't having a lovely time talking about babies and ship and you got motherfucker pussy on your phone. So now he looking around and my homegirls is next to me, right out for the birthday.
Speaker 1: He's like, I'm like, I'm gonna funk about him. Bitches. I don't give a fuck about them. Nigga, who is that in the restaurant?
Speaker 2: He's like, this is just you know, with y'all dropping new music and stuff, what are the topics that we can expect because clearly y'all not busting windows out of cars, so we're not hearing that y'all.
Speaker 1: Are We like to like make stories though and stuff talking about what we would be in a situation. Yeah, Car hav a song.
Speaker 2: And none of y'all and Kida goddamn car people live. They rhymes and raps and ship like that.
Speaker 1: But we got storytelling, so you gotta take that picture.
Speaker 4: That's a part of being an artist, Like it's about saying something like how you would do it and somebody related he.
Speaker 2: If y'all can leave into any of your records now that match where you're actually at the in life, what would those records be t t because body te body, that's that's that's the record.
Speaker 4: We love a song love boy for me, I think, okay, my verse you.
Speaker 2: Like grandiose acts of things to put hold them?
Speaker 4: Oh no, I heard a terrible but I just do That's all I was gonna say. Yeah, I've heard bad things about look at.
Speaker 2: Bad things about every man.
Speaker 7: Yeah you said with your music like putting it out back in the day, and now do you feel like you got to be like super TikTok Like no, no.
Speaker 1: Not super.
Speaker 4: We pretty much just like enjoy using all the social media platforms because we've been like utilizing it our whole career, Like we always feel like a yeah, yeah, yeah pretty much, like like we're like very connected with just social media period.
Speaker 2: Like it's like we've had this part for nine years. They're absolutely episode. There are episodes where I'm like, why the fuck did I say that? Hate that I say that? But it's Do y'all have any songs or anything that has come out where y'all like y'all were young, it was ten years ago or whatever that y'all are like, hate that record, hate that verse, hate that. Do y'all have anything like that?
Speaker 4: I have a lot of moments where I'm just like I just sound like such a kid. Yeah, so irritated at it, like because i feel like like my voice has grown so much, So I'm just like like I don't hate the song, but I just hate my part.
Speaker 1: I don't want to listen to it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I feel like I've kind of had like those same type of moments. I feel like so much of what we've done has been so like public, like we've really grown up in front of people.
Speaker 1: So it's like a lot of this stuff, a lot of stuff out there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is, It's like so much it's like you can't even worry about it.
Speaker 3: What's been the biggest like misconception people have had since you've grown up in the public eye about you.
Speaker 1: That's kind of.
Speaker 4: Hurt, I would say, not for me at least, Like people are fans are like not our fans, but like people who weren't fans of us, because like back when we were coming up, it was like Team I List and then they had like Team OMG, and it was like a big like stand thing that they used to do on Twitter. But everybody used to think I was so mean because I used to clap back, but I never I.
Speaker 2: Love clipping back and I love about your mama.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love these girls. I'm going to defend them like I'm gonna defend us. I don't care.
Speaker 4: So I feel like that was kind of like the thing that used to hurt me the most. I'm like, I'm really not a mean person, but mean it's not mean.
Speaker 1: Like y'all y'all being mean. Yeah, yeah, y'all making me do this. It's like y'all making me do this.
Speaker 2: Like, now, what would happen if y'all met a guy on a dating app y'all decide to get into the bedroom and he puts on your music to have sex too. Are you are you doing that?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: All of it?
Speaker 2: Look at I see your face because that's mine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, fan, god it We like to ask this because we likes fans.
Speaker 2: Would y'all a fan?
Speaker 1: Probably a fan. You're gonna talk about it forever. Look at that boy, that favor I'm still.
Speaker 4: Still talking about, Like that's crazy.
Speaker 1: What song you're gonna put on? Anyway? I'm still still at you saying that it's like.
Speaker 3: A hard like love okay, Like when I was interviewing the Empires, right, I'm like, I understand it would be weird if someone plays your music, but genuinely speaking, like if I type in.
Speaker 1: Like there's still love songs come up? What if I you just stroke your like comes in the like random shuffle yeah mine, oh my pussy? Like what the are you about to do? Because like, I can't imagine what artists that have so much. I'm trying to think, who's a girl? I like the come on.
Speaker 2: Now a leg we're going don't come on? Like I'm feeling like I don't like music though y'all know, oh you don't funk to music.
Speaker 1: I don't like to like. I just feel like it's quiet. It makes me think it may feel like I gotta be.
Speaker 3: Us.
Speaker 4: I'm not even like it.
Speaker 2: I like the place. Don't like a radio bitch.
Speaker 1: We get into quiet. No, like sometimes one.
Speaker 2: Time, Oh my god, I had to turn it so on YouTube on YouTube, it was so funny. So there's these things on YouTube where it's like white people versus Mexican people try each other's tacos, more like Korean people try black people fried chicken. I just want to got so I'm showing him. I said, oh, I love watching these and they like, so I start sucking his but they're literally talking about the crunch of chicken in the background, and I said, oh, yeah, I hearing.
Speaker 1: This week y'all watch the Beautium. But I just started your show.
Speaker 2: I love yeah, I love it.
Speaker 3: Mallory right when the dick is in my mouth, she starts going, yeah you yo, daddy sucking the same piece of Yeah, but me and him both and.
Speaker 4: He was like, yeah, okay, okay, I'm on the second episode.
Speaker 1: Anybody else, I don't want to hear this.
Speaker 3: Tyler Perry makes get I don't give a fun this is phenomenal.
Speaker 1: Tell I don't care. I don't care. The writing is just so unpredictable to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, yeah, if I'm really saying, they're like, oh my god, it's head blowing off.
Speaker 1: I don't care if the blowoff is weird. I wasn't get yeah this one.
Speaker 2: Y'all make very very happy, positive music. I need you all to get into your depressed bag. I need you to get into like your he thinks were gonna keep going, which I think I make a scene is like falling for a guy that is doing up. Ship ain't time right? You you like him, but he just ain't right. It's kind of like you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're not saying he like, miss you like, but you ain't calling you.
Speaker 2: No, don't tell me you missed me. And I don't feel it.
Speaker 1: Him outside of the boom box.
Speaker 2: Hug last night and I text my three diggers and I said I needed a hug last night, and the y'all said, I wish I was there to give you a hugg And I felt like they really wish they gave me a hug. So I need to feel. I need to feel the words. I don't just like words being said.
Speaker 1: Have y'all written about someone and they got mad and got mad that like the song.
Speaker 2: You're Not but I wrote about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like we have a lot of songs that boys are unreleased. I feel that are very much like you know, he's dropping, that's what we need you love still need it? Yeah, I want to ride.
Speaker 4: Like yeah, like the don't know we probably had growing up was boy it's over because it's like the end of the relationship and saying like how you open him?
Speaker 1: Like you mean all that like you thought you was what you ain't.
Speaker 4: So, I mean that was the most of but like she said, a lot of the unreleased stuff is more so.
Speaker 1: What is it going to be released?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So you're working on our project right now. I don't think it's going to drop like this Year'll probably be early next year. It's like we're perfectionists and then Untie's a super Perfections and.
Speaker 1: That's our first project. Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's like she's very big on the sound and how it comes together sonically. But I'm thinking, and I feel like we're all thinking kind of the top of next year single in the year out you know, lead into like our project very single.
Speaker 3: And videos support you. That's a great note to end on. Honestly, tell us how people can support you? Today, Like, what's the best way to like get them dollars?
Speaker 2: Yes, streaming, Yes, everywhere, purchase it.
Speaker 4: Purchase it on the music Spotify, Google Play, every music play form there is. And our page is the real og girls on basically everything Twitter and TikTok Yes, what is z Yeah? And then on Instagram is the girls or just own g.
Speaker 1: Girls And who's open for DM slide get in there, let's see what list ideas?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they said slide and then so they said she wants you to nine to five with a four oh one K. Thank you ladies so much. What's fun ya girlsiod Hey, y'all already know we have our book, No Holds Barred Doing Manifesto of Sexual Exploration and Power, available wherever you get books. Leave a review if you write it already, that would be great. And we talked a little bit of sex, but y'all know we bring the rotch, the filth, the nasty hold on Patreon, so Horrible Decisions is still here. Go to patreon dot com backslash Horrible Decisions. Make sure y'all follow the for all these ladies, and we're gonna get pre music next year curiods because they gonna release the unreleased Hey, and then make sure right now you stream tea.
Speaker 1: Yes, here you are.
Speaker 2: I'm on radio now, so I kind of know how to do this.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Y'all listening to me every Saturday six to eight A Hot one on seven nine. Anyways, Thank y'all so much for tuning in to another episode. Decisions, Decision, everybody. Yeah,