Speaker 1: Make sure you're telling them to watch out of Florida, Milordada. The craziest people in America come from the Bronx and all of Florida.
Speaker 2: Yes, you are a donkey. The Florida man attacked an ATM for a very strange reason. It gave him too much money.
Speaker 3: Florida man is arrested after saying he riggs the door to his home in an attempt to electric hit his pregnant lights.
Speaker 2: Police arrested in Orlando man.
Speaker 4: We're talking of.
Speaker 2: Amida to the breakfast club.
Speaker 4: Bitch you donkey O the day with Charlamagne to God.
Speaker 2: I don't know why y'all keep it, letting him get y'all like this. Yes, it's not me, dow Ball, it's Florida.
Speaker 1: Donkey of Today for Thursday, October twenty third goes to a thirty five year old Florida man.
Speaker 2: Named Jeremy Jarren Rousse.
Speaker 1: Okay, what does your uncle Shalla always say about the great state of Florida. The craziest people in America come from the Bronx and all of Florida, and today is no exception. Now Jeremy is an Uber Eats driver, and we the people need our Uber eats drivers to do two things for us. One make sure we get our food in a timely manner and two, which is probably the most important, don't f with our food, bro Okay, we trust you not to put your penis on our pastry. So I respect people who take their job as an Uber Each driver seriously drop on the clues bombs to all the Uber each drivers are there. Jeremy definitely takes his Uber each job seriously. Okay, anybody who cares about their delivery rating is my kind of Uber Each driver. How do you get a great rating being an Uber each driver.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a few things. Okay. You must focus on efficiency and customer service.
Speaker 1: You must be prompt, okay, you must be polite, you must be professional. You must communicate effectively with the customer and restaurant. You have to follow delivery instructions. Okay, you should verify the order and you should keep the customer informed throughout the process.
Speaker 2: Okay. That's how you.
Speaker 1: Get a good rating on Uber Each and Jeremy takes that very seriously. Okay, he is determined to get a good rating by any means necessary. But I would like to also tell all the Uber each drivers out there that there is some things that should come before your uber each delivery rating.
Speaker 2: See, we know how you know. Hard times is out here right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, folks can't afford rent, they can't afford food, and they can't afford child care. Okay, it's damn damn possible for some people to be able to take care of all three of those things. So some people have to bring their kids to work. Okay, Jeremy is one of those people. Jeremy had to bring his child to work. And Jeremy bringing his child to work led to a headline that I read this morning, and the headline said, uber each's dad realizes his son is missing from car and keeps doing deliveries to prevent rating from going down.
Speaker 2: I can't make this type of stuff up. Let's go to Fox News.
Speaker 3: Theoryport police Altamont Springs Police arrested Jeremy Ruse. Police say they found his non verbal juvenile son, who has autism, running naked on the westbound on ramp of I four at State Road four thirty six. Happened around eleven o'clock Thursday night. Police say Ruz admitted to them he realized his son wasn't in the backseat of his car, but kept driving to make his deliveries. Officers say Ruse even drove by them.
Speaker 2: As they cared for his own son. They say a woman picked the boy up after nearly an hour.
Speaker 3: Police say hours later, Ruse called them to share his side of the story. The report says he told them he kept driving toward Winter Park, miles away because he did not want to negatively affect his Uber eats rating. Police say he told them he didn't go pick up his son because he feared being arrested, and said if he were to be arrested, he preferred to do it later.
Speaker 1: Every now and then a Facebook post pops up and it says, the more I get to know people, the more I understand why Noah only let animals on the arc. I agree wholeheartedly drop one of clothes bombs for Noah. Okay, and I would like to give that more of an updated field. The more I get to know people, the more I understand why the tech roles want to replace y'all with AI everything. I am sick of humans in their decision making. Okay, virtual reality it all. Y'all don't deserve real oxygen. Okay, keep people in the house. We can't be trusted around each other, all right. The fact that his uber rating means more than him than his special needs child, okay, little boy autistic running around neked Okay, and you don't even realize it. All right, Hey, Jeremy, how about scribing to be a five star father?
Speaker 2: Okay? You don't want to get a thumbs up on being a dad? All right?
Speaker 1: I think it's a damn crime to label this little boy special needs and not check to see if the needs of the father are special too. Okay, Like something is not right. This batch of humans, I really believe, aren't created by God. There's just a certain batch of humans that God had nothing to do with it. I think at some point God left the ingredients for humans, but whoever was in charge of making them they changed the recipe. Okay, because common sense is just the thing of the past, all right. I know life be lifeing, But how you just forget your child? And then when you remember you forgot your child, you say, let me finish these uber eat drop offs first. Okay, now, selfishly, if I ordered food, thank you, But damn man, I want you to love yourself. Jeremy, there is no way you really love yourself, because taking care of yourself is part of taking care of your kids. And the reason that you don't know your child was missing is because you're missing so much within yourself. Please give Jeremy Jaron Rouse the sweet sounds and the hamiltones.
Speaker 4: Oh no, you are the dog gee of the day, dog gee ah the day.
Speaker 2: Ye, this is a shame. He definitely sounds like the dad ass autism too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like how you didn't know it the little boy wasn't in the vaccine no more?
Speaker 2: Because I thought the little boy was making noise. Yeah, I know he was making noise.
Speaker 1: He didn't real I was how quiet it was once the little boy wasn't in the card no more.
Speaker 2: This is this is crazy. This is crazy. You definitely had to know. And the and the sad part is it probably happened before.
Speaker 1: It's not the first time because you you lose your autism son, and you're just like, all, well, I gotta do these deliveries.
Speaker 2: That means that must have happened before.
Speaker 1: Yeah lord, how old was the kid? Okay he was thirty five though, Yeah yeah him.
Speaker 2: Poor little boy? All right, thank you for that. Don't care today?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, please?
Speaker 2: Why man?
Speaker 1: You always want to play games. No, because wow, play a game. You don't play games, that's game.
Speaker 2: Why what is it matter? I want to play? What do you mean he was responsible? Okay? You want the only reason why you don't want to play because you already know the race. God did the story. He always knows the race. And I know the race too. You know what the race is? No play game?
Speaker 1: Play text y'all with the races. I'm gonna text y'all, textyall, No, let's play game.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, I'm gonna text y'all with the races. Yeah, I want to playing. I'm gonna text y'all with hold on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Patty, and don't you say it out loud.
Speaker 2: You just shut up? Oh my god.
Speaker 5: You know what chat we live on Breakfast club am twitch chat tell me what the race is? The chat saying, I'm not saying when the chat said, I just want to know what you'll think the races.
Speaker 2: His father is treating him for that though. You know what?
Speaker 4: You know what? Just fix my mess five A five one on five one.
Speaker 5: If you have a relationship issues for any type of problem, because it would make sense, just fix your mess eight hundred.
Speaker 2: Five eight five one O five one, just fix my mess.
Speaker 3: I hate.
Speaker 1: This place is Breakfast clem Strong Breakfast Club. Donkey of Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael to Bull Lambingsoft.
Speaker 2: Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to bull dot com. That's Michael to bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.