Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby the Bones.
Speaker 1: One. Send me this golf club.
Speaker 3: I'm not familiar with it the brand. It's an old golf club. But there's a razorback on the top of it, which is very nice. So Abby brought it in and said, hey, somebody sent you this to your birthday, and I don't know what I'm supposed to do with it because.
Speaker 4: You play with it.
Speaker 1: I am left handed. Oh that's not.
Speaker 3: A handed golf club, so I can use it, but I don't know that you want. I mean, I don't even know that it'd be a club you use. Do I just like keep it.
Speaker 4: To fit on your desk?
Speaker 1: Not really? Did I get so much stuff to way too much stuff?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Nice?
Speaker 3: Whoever said that, I appreciate it's super nice, But now it's what do I do with it? If it were left handed, I would keep it in my bag. But it is not left handed. It's it's it's the difficulty being left handed.
Speaker 1: The world's not made for left handed people.
Speaker 3: Desks or scissors or life just not for lefties.
Speaker 1: Pencils, ball gloves.
Speaker 3: I did order a ball glove on eBay, a baseball glove already broken in.
Speaker 4: And so when you say already broken in, just used, yeah, just to use glove.
Speaker 1: I don't want a new one. I don't want to get one to to break it all in.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I want to put in the oven wrap a road band about.
Speaker 4: It under your mattress.
Speaker 1: Yes, sit on it forever, put oil and all the time. So what are two gloves that are like twenty bucks each?
Speaker 4: Used?
Speaker 1: I got what I wanted.
Speaker 3: I used one and cheap cool, so I got two coming on eBay yesterday.
Speaker 1: I soald something in eBay in my quest to sell all this stuff, I sold a single card for eleven hundred bucks, like a like a baseball card.
Speaker 4: Which card was that?
Speaker 3: It's like a one on one signed Samy Sosa with a patch. And it sold for eleven hundred twenty five bucks. And it got down like the final thirty seconds and people were just bidding like crazy. It went from like six hundred to eleven hundred quickly, and people but the person who wasn't paid for it. It's been like twelve hours.
Speaker 4: I thought, they have to pay. How does that work? I have no idea, it says buyer.
Speaker 1: I'm new to eBay too.
Speaker 3: It says, buyer hasn't paid yet. We reminded the buyer to pay, but you can also contact them directly. So I did, and I said, you don't pay. They didn't pay, so the lunchbox. Then what happens if they don't pay? When can I just cancel and go to the one right below? There was eleven hundred?
Speaker 2: I don't know how long that takes. I never had anybody not pay.
Speaker 3: And I bet they do. But oh, within four calendar days. Buyers must pay for items they purchase within four calendar to days. If the buyer doesn't pay within this timeframe, the seller can cancel the order and an unpaid cancelation will be recorded on the buyer's account.
Speaker 2: Oh all right, and so does that mean you can go to the lower person or do you get to put it back up for bid? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I hope I put it back up for bid. It'd be terrible. That'd be terrible. What I can't go to the next person?
Speaker 5: No, it's over.
Speaker 4: Is scuba eating? What is that?
Speaker 2: All?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 5: At the moment, I put granola in that.
Speaker 3: But somebody had been like eleven hundred, and this person beat them eleven twenty five that person should get it.
Speaker 5: Un let's they change our rules. You have to reset the whole thing, the process from the beginning.
Speaker 1: How do you know about eBay?
Speaker 5: I've been using eBay since ninety seven.
Speaker 2: He was using before eBay. It was cool.
Speaker 7: As a child, I used to sell my cards that I made for payment of my work at a card shop and I so I would sell the cards on eBay to make my money.
Speaker 3: I made my first profit shared donation to Saint Jude from the money I've made.
Speaker 1: I posted on Instagram fourteen hundred bucks so far, which is pretty good. So I need the money.
Speaker 3: The profit I make I is donate, but yeah, I was pretty annoyed at that. So they have another what three.
Speaker 1: Days to pay it. Anyway, So in the middle of that, you used to make cards?
Speaker 5: No, So, I worked at a card shop in Orlando.
Speaker 6: What kind of cards?
Speaker 5: Sports cards, maribilium.
Speaker 7: We used to mix the cards and remember going to the Bowling Eye back in the day, and the would be those little machines we could put twenty five cents in. They would just randomly spread out three cards.
Speaker 1: I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 7: So I used to mix those and then the guy would go and take him to the place and put him in there. And through that process, I then pivoted into sales and I was like a salesperson at the card shop and I would sell cars, memorabilia, that kind of stuff, and it just grew and then I.
Speaker 5: Made a lot of money off of it.
Speaker 7: How much I was ittle buy my first car from working there saved my money up I bought. Then I'd pivot into buying Jordan's and reselling those. It basically kind of got me the mindset to be an entrepreneur.
Speaker 1: And how are you doing that now?
Speaker 7: Well, it gave me the I don't do much selling anymore now and now I do a lot of buying.
Speaker 4: But it kind of gave me.
Speaker 7: I look at it as the foundation of my people skills and being able to talk to anyone and everyone, and I have a problem with it.
Speaker 3: It kind of gave me people though, because oh so you were not just doing it an eBay, you were doing it in general with people.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so I guess to kind of give back, to take a step back. So I worked at the card shop. They couldn't legally pay me because I was eleven, So from eleven to fifteen they'd pay me in cards, so trade god and so if I got something good, which I had pretty good luck, I would then take that, sell it on eBay, take the money, save some of it also, then reinvest into buying more cards and reselling those. Eleven to fifteen May It was alive when you were eleven. It started in ninety five or ninety six. The one thing I kicked myself was not buying stock in it back then because it was you were eleven, bro I know, but but I had a mindset for business though.
Speaker 1: I just found out what stock was last year. Yea, think about eleven.
Speaker 4: So hold, you're telling me there are vending machines where kids put in a quarter and then like three cards come out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they were all just commons.
Speaker 4: It was all commons. But that's how you make twenty five cents off no value card exactly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this was way back then. They don't do it anymore.
Speaker 4: Well, we should bring that back.
Speaker 3: And I don't want to get a car from a vending machine because it all no no wonders, all be dinning.
Speaker 5: That is another problem.
Speaker 4: We're the sellers.
Speaker 5: But now a new version of that.
Speaker 7: You go to the mall nine nicely those things right to put the the cylindrical thing in the hole, and then you get an iPad or whatever.
Speaker 1: It's the same con that's called a glory hole.
Speaker 4: That's different.
Speaker 5: I chose the wrong item.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll take the news, Mike Amy. How's your weekend?
Speaker 6: It was good. I spent most of it just at home and looking doing house stuff. What did I do? I watched a movie on Friday night with some girls called Parachute. Have you heard of? It is Britney Snow's directorial debut, and she she co wrote the whole movie.
Speaker 1: Snow.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she's in Pitch Perfect and she's the blonde.
Speaker 1: I'm sure i'd recognize her.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Well, she's been very vocal about an eating disorder that she had when she was younger, and she co wrote this whole movie that's about eating disorders, body dysmorphia, and codependency. So it's pretty heavily.
Speaker 1: Rushed out to watch that one. That sounds very heavy.
Speaker 6: It was heavy, for sure, but we liked it. I mean, we're girls. Two of the girls that were my house there therapist, so they loved it.
Speaker 3: On the show this morning, I was talking about that baby reindeer.
Speaker 1: I don't recommend it.
Speaker 3: We're enjoying it, but it's heavy, Like it's funny, but it's also like super heavy. Yeah, where it's like I wouldn't recommend it to anybody because I don't know what people can.
Speaker 6: Take, right similar to this, like I don't know if some people could take it, but it also could be very enlightening for some people to watch it to see what some people are experiencing with different addictions and whatnot. And then also it paints the perfect picture. Codependency can look a lot of different ways, but there's one character in it where it's just you see how it shows up and you're like, if you've ever wanted a visual representation of like, oh this is this is codependency. It was like that character right there.
Speaker 3: This is like the last weekend that I'm gonna be home for a long time because I have I'm going to California this weekend.
Speaker 6: This one was the last Yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Then I have iHeart And then in a bit I'm gone and I'm working from Salt Lake City. I'm actually doing a TV show for like eight or nine days. But we just stayed at home the whole weekend, and so we were just trying to find shows to watch, and that's how we ended up on Baby Reindeer. But we watched this show called Robert Downey Juior is in it. It's on Hulu.
Speaker 4: Iron Man, Yeah, iron Man too.
Speaker 3: No, it's a show, it's a TV show and he's in the CIA and it's like the sixties, the Sympathizer.
Speaker 1: And we watched the first episode.
Speaker 3: We were like, this show is freaking awesome, and then it ended.
Speaker 1: We're ready to go to the second episode. That was it? The only episode that was out. That's so annoying.
Speaker 6: Wait which platform?
Speaker 1: Hulu?
Speaker 6: Oh, so they just do like once a week they released the mist.
Speaker 1: Thing you've ever seen? Yeah, oh it's Max. I don't know, I get lost. Maybe it's Max.
Speaker 4: Then, I mean, is this the peak of Hollywood? Like they're just spitting out movies and shows like all the time.
Speaker 3: They are, Because not all of these services are gonna last. It's kind of a fight to see who's gonna stay alive.
Speaker 6: So so what are they gonna do.
Speaker 3: They're already starting to combine. We already seen a lot of them combined. Now, even Max is a combination of like three.
Speaker 1: Or four I mean Network Today, HBO and even ESPN is going to be doing it with Disney.
Speaker 3: No, there's another a lot some of the sports networks are coming together to be on one app as well, because everybody can't survive on their own charging individual fees, so it's kind of an arms race, like how many good shows can you get in you make and have the high even if you're losing money. You want to stay alive the longest so you can then be one of the survivors to then hopefully make money at some point.
Speaker 2: So is this the best time to be an actor because there's so many roles out there to be.
Speaker 3: Had, But I would think that there's so many shows that also aren't seen, Like it's it's a saturation of shows.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you get work though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but if it's if one hundred thousand shows are being made, bad number, you may get work, but maybe not great.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know, maybe not paid as much or known as.
Speaker 3: They're also not making as many like New Idea movies.
Speaker 2: Oh, they're doing all remakes. Can we get some.
Speaker 1: Of those money?
Speaker 4: But that's been happening forever though, Like A Star Is Born was remade three different times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm not talking about that I'm talking about sequels and spin offs of current because again, nothing is making money, so the one thing they know can make money are titles and ideas that are familiar to people. The stars More wasn't familiar to anybody when it came out.
Speaker 4: One Academy, what do you mean it was?
Speaker 1: We weren't familiar with the originals. Nobody was that really want unless you're like a movie.
Speaker 4: Because that's what they do. They give it forty years and then they do it.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about all the superhero movies, all the let's remake White Men Can't Jump, you know that was like eighties nineties, all of the ideas that we know they're redoing again.
Speaker 1: But we're like, why can't they be original?
Speaker 3: Well, because a lot of times originality doesn't make money, and they're not in the business of being original, in the business of making money.
Speaker 1: So they know that a lot of these sequels and prequels, and.
Speaker 3: Like a Mike, if they do a whole new version of Suicide Squad that they did, what are they called a rem.
Speaker 2: Reimagination just a reboot?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so they did two Suicide Squads and like four years or five years.
Speaker 1: But that's that's what makes money things people are familiar with.
Speaker 4: Question for a movie Mike, and he may not know the answer to this, but how quickly are they spitting these things out? Like are they shooting them? Like the Robert Downey Junior Show right like for example, what's it called the synthesizer, sympathizer sympathizer? Like do they shoot it? Edit it? And then right now they're working on the last episode? Like how far ahead.
Speaker 1: Are though they don't do that.
Speaker 8: They are pretty they're quicker now because once they gets announced, people like want it right away, So I say probably a year, year and a half they're spitting out shows.
Speaker 4: Or is already all done right now? And then they're just slowly releasing that all done because.
Speaker 8: Usually right when I guess season one comes out, if they get renewed, they're already starting it after it's aired.
Speaker 3: Okay, they would not have put the show out unless it was fully produced, even like my shows, even like Snake in the Grass or Breaking Boby Bones, they wouldn't let us go to have anything air until the final final cut of the final season was done.
Speaker 1: What if you died insurance?
Speaker 3: There's just a lot of reasons too that they wanted it all to be done in the can, so I would be willing to bet they're still not shooting episode. It's a season one of The Sympathizer right now. Yeah, it's all It's probably it's all loaded as well, so.
Speaker 1: They just can't watch it yet.
Speaker 6: There's going to be a new Sympathizer episode every Sunday until May twenty six.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's like Sugar good show. They probably one at a time.
Speaker 4: How many do they have now?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I forget about them.
Speaker 4: I want to watch Sugar.
Speaker 8: A lot of the reason they're doing that is because they used to have the model like Netflix would put them all out at once, but now they're trying to get people to come back.
Speaker 1: I forget to come back.
Speaker 4: That's the whole point of it.
Speaker 1: So now I leave and I'm like, where did I go? I forgot that show.
Speaker 3: Yes it's good, but I wouldn't recommend watching it till like four in Yeah, unless you just like to watch an episode and.
Speaker 1: Wait a week.
Speaker 4: Who wants to do that? Exactly?
Speaker 1: What are we? Nineteen ninety three?
Speaker 2: What do we?
Speaker 1: Vene? Machines of baseball guards? Crap?
Speaker 3: Grandmother in Michigan was arrested last Thursday, after she helped her granddaughter beat up another student in the elementary school bathroom.
Speaker 1: Nice must be a young grandma though, huh, Probably it has to be the grandmother held down a girl while her daughter punched her.
Speaker 6: No, this is terrible.
Speaker 3: A grandmother was dropped off with her granddaughter. They were buzzed into the building. They had a behavioral eating that's while the grandma went in. Then they followed a girl into the bathroom. Grandmother then helped the girl down while they grand out of punched her.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, what if some kids are treating your kids bad?
Speaker 6: Amy hand the way to do it.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying that either, but I get it.
Speaker 6: What do you get anger?
Speaker 4: The anger? If somebody's beating up my kid, I'd be like, oh, I want to hold that kid down for you. But do you or maybe trip them? I won't. I wouldn't do it.
Speaker 1: Would you chase them into the bathroom to do it?
Speaker 4: Probably not.
Speaker 1: I don't think so either.
Speaker 3: A corrections officer in Indiana was arrested for hooking up with an inmate. He asked for her number after she was sentenced.
Speaker 4: To work release.
Speaker 2: But now, what's the problem.
Speaker 3: Howard County Sheriff's Office corrections officer has been arrested after having sex with an inmate. The twenty three year old had been an employee of the office for nine months. The inmate was released on March seventeenth after she was sentenced to work release. Henderson told the inmate he would quote love to get to know her and ask for her phone number. I guess you can't while they're still in the work. There's still an work release, so.
Speaker 6: They have to be completely free and clear.
Speaker 3: I would think I don't know the rule rules on that, but I would think because they were arrested.
Speaker 6: That's probably I'm new here.
Speaker 2: I only they're still.
Speaker 1: Dating WRTV We're good like is it one? If it is the one, I would say, no, she could be the one.
Speaker 6: It's like you find love in the most unlikely place.
Speaker 3: Right well in Love and the FA investigates another near airplane miss at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport outside DC. Southwest Airlines plane was cleared to cross and a Jet Blue is about to take off, and the air traffic controller screamed at both pilots to stop immediately. They were three hundred feet away from each other from hitting each other. CBS News, which seems like a football field one hundred yards. But when they're that big and everybody dies, well, not everybody dies, but unless they're not a lot of people will get hurt.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 1: Let's say that are both lifting off at the same time you're dying. Yeah, because that'd be crazy.
Speaker 6: Fuel.
Speaker 3: A man who broke into homes the fondle feet gets jail time. Imagine imagine we making have to find a stranger condicted. I guess I'd be pretty happy that's all he was doing.
Speaker 1: I'm bere.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't be like really scared, but I'd be like, what the crap is happening?
Speaker 3: I'd be really scared for a second till I figured out that's all they did, right, Like, they didn't abduct anything anybody. If they were just like, you know, nickeling my feet, I'd be like, that's bizarre. But yeah, he was rubbing women's feet as they slept. He's headed to prison. Eight years in prison. Whoa last summary broke into two con was also breaking into.
Speaker 2: Places eight years a lot man.
Speaker 4: But you can't break in that at someone's house.
Speaker 1: Breaking in is the big one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but breaking in for eight years is that seems a little extreme, but he.
Speaker 6: Has multiple break ins and you've traumatized people.
Speaker 3: Last summery broke into two condos, unlocked screen doors, rubed the feet of two women before getting away.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying that eight years seems like a lot.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 3: I'm going to tell you what a lot for touching feet, but it doesn't for multiple break ins and if there is any sort of record prior.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm just saying because there was a guy that he pleaded guilty to drunk driving. He killed a woman this week and he got six years, And I'm like, six years he killed someone, this one fined some feet. I mean, but you.
Speaker 3: Don't ever compare the two. It's not like a or tat. It could be different state, it could be different. Did he get like a manslaughter charge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not sure exactly what, but he played guilty.
Speaker 3: That's my point about arguing that is it could be the guy could have already had a bunch of charges against.
Speaker 1: Him and then he gets does three break ins?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like what is if he was led in in these final one feet without Permission's probably different penalty.
Speaker 4: What does a burglar get like for like breaking into five houses? I don't know, just saying it's probably the same.
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I don't think it eight years for just breaking into five houses without killing anybody. Or no, well it's a revaluable or first or first offense?
Speaker 6: What is it?
Speaker 2: The oh?
Speaker 6: Is it a burglary or a robbery? If someone's there? It's like if someone's not there, then it's a.
Speaker 3: I don't know which is when robberies when someone's there, burglaries if they're.
Speaker 6: Not, not that matters. But I figure is you may get a different charge if nobody's home.
Speaker 3: Burglary involves entering a structure with a tempt to commit a theft. Robbery does not even have to involve it's just a person. So you rob if someone's there, or you rob someone. But you can't burgle a person, right.
Speaker 6: But you can rob a person.
Speaker 1: Now we'll remember the hamburglar.
Speaker 3: The coffee chain Tim Horton's accidentally sent an email telling thousands of customers they'd won forty thousand dollars in fishing boat. Like you want my Yeah, this fishing boat with forty.
Speaker 1: Thousand, or you can get this boat.
Speaker 4: How many emails?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: They said, thousands? Now a bunch of angry Canadians are demanding their boats.
Speaker 1: Where's my boat? There's an accident, man, it's an accident.
Speaker 3: All right, let's play this mideral here. People were asking that watch this, like, what's the mideral? Why do you say mineral and pause for two seconds? Well, if you're listening to the podcast, that mideral is basically a middle role of commercials, and we don't insert the commercials while we're doing the video, so it takes like two seconds. Whenever the podcast goes up, we leave that spot and that's where they put the commercials in the middle.
Speaker 4: Do you leave you saying put them to the mideral or do you take that out?
Speaker 3: And I believe that stays in it does yeah, right, yeah, yeah, why don't.
Speaker 4: You say, like, let's go to break or go to commercial.
Speaker 3: Mider We could definitely do that. There's no difference whatsoever. But Ray just used to yell at me midrole in the middle of it, mineral, so I would just then say it. But you're right, there is no difference. I could go back after this quick break and we're back.
Speaker 4: Now it sound a little more normal then, yeah, But now I was like, well, thing everybody knows.
Speaker 3: That's then you go into commercial. Everybody's in on. It's the role in the middle. I have to go get an allergy shot today.
Speaker 4: I have the note.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: I forget every single time I asked Eddie, I said, I cannot remember, even though it's in my calendar to get my allergy shot on Mondays, so please put a note. And I have a note and it's in my calendar. I still forget because I'll just drive home.
Speaker 1: And go like, where am I going? I'm just gonna go home.
Speaker 4: Oh, so do you need me to call you like I did?
Speaker 3: You just stay on the phone the whole time, like allergy shot, allergy shot, allergy shot.
Speaker 1: And I know sometimes I can see they're disappointed in me.
Speaker 4: Who the allergy people?
Speaker 3: Yeah, if I miss a week because you have to go every week, Yeah, and usually go on Thursdays and I miss Thursday, so I try to go on Monday, so it's close enough to Thursday. But it's a mess. You gotta get them every week. I don't even know if it matters anymore. I've missed like four weeks, but then I've doubled up certain weeks.
Speaker 6: What do you do when you go film this TV show. Can they give you it and you give it to yourself?
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 4: Can you give yourself a shot?
Speaker 3: I get myself shots. Well, I did a lot when I would be injured. I would do like peptides. I still do peptides sometimes. Needles in the morning.
Speaker 4: Dang, dude, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: It ain't that bad. They're small needles. I don't like big needles in my arms, but allergy shots are tiny. And then you can also pinch like your side.
Speaker 4: I don't like that feeling.
Speaker 3: Put it on in there. I just think the same. It ain't that bad, though. Do we want to update the stocks since we weren't able to do it on the show? Mic, do we have them ready?
Speaker 4: Get your phone out?
Speaker 2: Let me get on my phone. Man.
Speaker 3: We're supposed to do it on Friday show. Then we didn't get to it on Friday. Then we didn't get today, So let's go.
Speaker 1: Ahead do it now tomorrow. Man, No, I'd rather just do it now, all right?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Doing now?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 6: Are you hoping it goes up by tomorrow?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Did you already?
Speaker 3: Look?
Speaker 2: And it's not like no, I'm looked. I mean, guys, you see me over here, I'm doing other things.
Speaker 4: What word he got his wordle into you?
Speaker 1: Look it up. We'll come back to you. Oh, we're on it, I know, but you're not gonna be ready.
Speaker 2: Today we're up twenty dollars and thirty three cents.
Speaker 1: But I don't care about today because I know what yesterday was.
Speaker 2: In the last week.
Speaker 1: Since in the last month, thirty days.
Speaker 2: Last month, one month, we are down one hundred and seventy.
Speaker 1: One hundred seventy what dollars? How are we done? One hundred and seventy dollars?
Speaker 6: In the last time we met, we were up up.
Speaker 2: In the last three months, we're up two hundred and forty three dollars.
Speaker 4: May just hurt herself.
Speaker 2: In one year, we're up two hundred and eighty nine dollars. We're up forty in the last money No no, it's not no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: How much do we put? How much do we have in total all in invested?
Speaker 2: No idea?
Speaker 4: How do you not know this?
Speaker 2: Seven twenty? Thank you?
Speaker 1: Okay? And the what is the total amount that we have now owned?
Speaker 2: Nine and eighty six ninety seven?
Speaker 1: So what hit hard for us?
Speaker 2: Navidia? The one I bought, the one I told you guys that I saw it on a list and I said, we need to buy Navidia and we bought in. We had to put in like one hundred and forty dollars each to buy one one stock of it. We did, yes, and it is now worth seven hundred and eighty three dollars. Guys, we are up. Let me see since we when we bought it, we are up three hundred and twenty five dollars on that one Navidia stock. Folks, that is.
Speaker 1: Me selling a stock person stock.
Speaker 4: So who's pulling the money? What stock is like? Bringing you guys down?
Speaker 2: Oh? The one Ray told us our NVC. We bought it like thirty two dollars down to three.
Speaker 3: And we have how much in Mike? And you're sure that's what we have total? So we're up a couple hundred bucks for three of us.
Speaker 4: Not bad.
Speaker 1: So are you gonna sell them the video?
Speaker 2: No? Man, it is still on a skyrocket to the top. I think we should buy another one.
Speaker 1: How much is it?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Even though, but even though it's way up, you think we should buy another one?
Speaker 2: Dude, it is going to the moon. But it's like Navidia is the stock to own? Why is that what is it? Because they are on fire?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: I don't know?
Speaker 1: Oh no, really so like a computer chip or something.
Speaker 4: At one point, dude, sounds like a sweetener.
Speaker 2: It is already up twenty one dollars today, Navidia, it is on fire. It can't be stopped.
Speaker 4: Oh my coffee is better. Can I get some Nvidia for this?
Speaker 1: It's AI computing chip.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's huge video.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of them.
Speaker 4: We're in the AI world.
Speaker 1: I bet I'm saying that. I don't they have anopoly on all AI.
Speaker 6: It was a video like a hot girl, A hot AI girl.
Speaker 2: I have no idea. I just saw it was on Elevation.
Speaker 3: A technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California. Right now, the stock price is seven hundred and eighty one dollars.
Speaker 2: Look at that, man, We hit a home run. What you saying we hit a home run in the video. Engages in the design and manufacturer of computer graphics processors, chipsets, and related multimedia software. It was founded in nineteen ninety three by Jin Huang and there are twenty nine thousand, six hundred employees and it is located in Santa Clara California.
Speaker 1: What list did you see it on?
Speaker 2: Man? I don't even know.
Speaker 4: They've been doing this since ninety three.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: How different things sure and developing, but.
Speaker 2: They've been they pivoted, and now we are we've hit the home run. I just saw it on I was on this app and I was all on what is this called?
Speaker 1: On the app that said to do No?
Speaker 2: No, it was just like these are the Yeah, so you got advice from the app like a list. It was like these are the technology stocks and it had a list and I was like, oh, I had in the video one that looks good. Go ahead and get one. And what a return? We got boys and.
Speaker 3: Girls and you want to buy another one? Yeah, but it looks like it's seven hundred and forty dollars and all we have is nine hundred dollars total.
Speaker 2: No, No, it means we got to invest.
Speaker 1: We got to put what's our goal? When do we get out when we make a million?
Speaker 4: Buying million?
Speaker 2: And how much do we have again nine hundred and eighty five dollars and twenty nine cents? I mean in the past year, guys, oh seventy three cents. We have made two hundred and eighty seven dollars and fifty five.
Speaker 1: Cents all from the video.
Speaker 3: Sounds like it sounds like the videos to save us because we've lost money with everything else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, R and Academy sports and outdoors. Let's see what we did because I was buying soccer equipment for my kids, so I thought the stock would go up. Let's see when we bought it. Oh, we are minus two dollars and thirty one cents on that one.
Speaker 4: Bad.
Speaker 1: Well, let's let's rock it. I am good. I feel like buying another one. Oh so high in you.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that is. I don't know why I bought this. We are up two dollars and ninety cents.
Speaker 3: So if we split Navidia stock price right now, lunchbox, how much do we have?
Speaker 2: Okay, and let's go to it the video. So it's gonna be seven eighty two, so say eight hundred divided by three two?
Speaker 3: But why not just do a calculator on you like your computer? So writing it right there, they do seven to fifty the actual number.
Speaker 2: No, I am doing that well because there has to be a little fee. Where do I have a calculator on my computer?
Speaker 5: Right there.
Speaker 2: I'll look at that. I didn't know that, and.
Speaker 4: You just click on the numbers, all right, and the hit equals at the end, and then I'll give you the answer.
Speaker 2: So we're looking at two sixty six sixty six per person.
Speaker 1: So let's just say two seventy five, two.
Speaker 2: Seventy five per person and we get Navidia again. I mean, it's probably listen, Amy, are you going in for person?
Speaker 6: Can we can I take some time to think that it's.
Speaker 1: Gonna go up and down.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing. We should have probably bought it more when it was on the rise, but it's still on the rise.
Speaker 1: That's what I said. It's alright, is it?
Speaker 4: Why don't you guys find another one?
Speaker 2: Man, I don't know.
Speaker 1: He said to buy this one.
Speaker 2: The video is the home run. But everybody's talking about in the video everywhere you look.
Speaker 1: I've looked around and not seen anybody talking about Google the video.
Speaker 6: Spell it again.
Speaker 3: Well, if you google it, you're gonna see it a lot of at the top of the page.
Speaker 1: You no, no, Eddie, he googled the video. That's why I popped up.
Speaker 4: Google's talking about it.
Speaker 2: Oh YEAHO financed the video. Stock crashed on Friday, but he's here. Here is why vesters shouldn't worry. The video stock rises at the largest one day decline on record.
Speaker 6: Which is a guy by it on Friday when.
Speaker 1: He doesn't look it.
Speaker 2: No, we didn't get back to it on Friday. I told you guys, we need to do it.
Speaker 4: Are you reading updates on these on these companies?
Speaker 2: Video dragged to worst day since March twenty twenty after super micro plunge.
Speaker 6: Dang, we should have bought. I mean there's a there's like ten articles right now.
Speaker 2: Is the video getting ready to disrupt another computing industry standard?
Speaker 1: Ah?
Speaker 2: That we you know, we want disruptors.
Speaker 1: You saw that on the social network movie?
Speaker 2: Yeah I did, yeah?
Speaker 6: Long.
Speaker 4: Oh the Motley Fool. I met those these dudes who the Motley Fool? That website I don't know, Yeah, I met the two guys that started that is from Austin.
Speaker 2: What's the website?
Speaker 4: The Motley Fool and that? I don't know what that means. All they do is stock stories. If your company's going up, they write a story about going down. They write a story on it.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So and we should get this. I think they're about to buy our resta.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Arista, you're reading that, Arista, you don't think it. You're reading that?
Speaker 4: Hey what about OnlyFans? Do they have stock?
Speaker 2: I don't know, Yeah, they probably do. Should you invest one thousand dollars in a recent Networks right rist?
Speaker 1: Probably unless it's a race, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It says before you buy stock, and Arista Networks considered this. The Motley Full Stock Advisor on list team just sarving with they believe they're ten best stocks for investors.
Speaker 6: To buy now, like Instagram or tom.
Speaker 2: Stocks to buy right now.
Speaker 5: Get on it.
Speaker 2: Won't let me do it? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, stupid. They got them pay money to make money. Dude.
Speaker 6: Literally, it was just down on Friday.
Speaker 2: Wait, let's see if it in the video is one of them.
Speaker 6: Okay, So I saw this Instagram reel of this girl. She was talking about how she has I don't know, twenty thousand people that pay like ten dollars a month to watch her swim.
Speaker 1: Guys, like, what does she do wat she swims?
Speaker 6: I don't know that.
Speaker 2: Well, go ahead, maybe you're you're burying the lead here.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm thinking about swimming.
Speaker 2: They said the ten stocks that we should buy and they have a list, but we can't get it right right, And they said, consider when the video made our list on April fifteenth, two thousand and five, we told you it was one of the top ten stocks to buy. If you would have put in one thousand dollars when we told you to, you would have made brace yourself, guys, four hundred and sixty six and eighty two dollars.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't have.
Speaker 3: I just sold that sucker about eighty grand, like I'm taking my money.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: So what do you want to do? Then? With that knowledge?
Speaker 6: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: With that knowledge, what do you wanted to do?
Speaker 2: I mean, should we buy in the video again?
Speaker 3: No, I think they're saying take another one of their young stocks suggestions like Arista.
Speaker 2: I'm going to hit them up and say, hey, can you tell me which little ten I should buy?
Speaker 4: That's not a bad call him up. I'm an investor, have I stocks?
Speaker 2: Hey, Motley fools.
Speaker 6: You're basically are We're trusting you. We gave you our money. You're our financial advisor.
Speaker 2: No, man, oh my gosh, it's a lot we could have though we did.
Speaker 4: Do financial advisors talk like that?
Speaker 2: I don't know a lot of.
Speaker 1: Never never, never never.
Speaker 2: I mean, finance advisors really have the easiest job ever, do they?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Could you make a couple by decisions? Don't get to work anymore?
Speaker 2: We mean the people just give you their money and it's like here you go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have a response and they don't have to like make money with that money or they take it from you. Yeah, because you make a commission off of what you make.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but if you lose them when you say sorry, money gone exactly once.
Speaker 1: If you do that once, you don't get to do it anymore. Really, Okay?
Speaker 2: Can I how much is joy Motley fool? Now?
Speaker 3: You're gonna subscribe to a stock newsletter? You got to read that every nine the total investments that you only on?
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on? Oh? All I got to do is enter my email address and I can sign up.
Speaker 6: How sorry? How much time passed from the when they said if you want a thousand dollars this?
Speaker 2: Oh? I think said yeah, five nineteen years But I mean you would have made four hundred thousand dollars you can't. Is that a bad No?
Speaker 6: I'm just picturing us all gathering together nineteen years from now. I'm trying to figure out what we finally have.
Speaker 2: We'd have four hundred and sixty six thousand dollars. I mean, it ain't that hard.
Speaker 1: We won it because we'd have sold it. We're going to be good to check it wouldn't be.
Speaker 3: It wouldn't have been an app then, Oh really no, you don't think they'd have been a website probably?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, how awesome. Yeah, man, I wonder if I put my email dress in and they gonna try to sell me something, Can I just get in, just.
Speaker 4: Try and put your email on there in their buddy, man, because if they got a top ten email address.
Speaker 1: Oh, you can get a top ten stock on about one hundred different sites.
Speaker 2: There we go. Hey, it's on sale ninety nine dollars for what full access?
Speaker 1: But for a month or year a year, one hundred dollars a year, dude.
Speaker 6: You got to invest.
Speaker 1: It's like less than ten bucks a month.
Speaker 2: I mean that's how much each I'm thirty three bucks.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be a part of that. I don't want to be part of the pool.
Speaker 2: I'm good, no, no, But it says top ten stocks right now, I hear you get instant access to the ten stocks the stock Advisor team believes are the best for investors to buy today.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying you can google that and get free versions.
Speaker 2: This includes detail, easy to understand stock analysis to help you make easy, informed investment decisions, so you can spend less time research in the market and more time enjoying it. And that's what we're looking for, is more enjoyment.
Speaker 1: We forget about it though for months a time less.
Speaker 2: But I don't want to do as much research, so we buy in the video or what.
Speaker 3: I'm okay not sending another turn of bucks. I mean, if Amy wants to, I will. I won't keep it down seventy five guys hold his hands out.
Speaker 2: Wait you're down? What the stock?
Speaker 4: More to buy it?
Speaker 2: Let me see? I see, my gosh. But we can join this, get the top ten stocks, and then cancel and get every penny back for the first month. That's business books.
Speaker 1: Why don't you do it?
Speaker 2: And then I'll get the list and then I'll say I want to cancel and they'll read on me my money.
Speaker 1: They not do that with you?
Speaker 2: So smart?
Speaker 6: You want us to pay you thirty three dollars each and then you free find.
Speaker 1: Us you give so thirty three back when you cheat.
Speaker 2: I dang, it is now up to seven eighty five a share man just like that in like five minutes. Yeah, dude, that's what I'm saying. This thing is on the rise. It is a market disruptor.
Speaker 1: Amy, your sister blended her finger and the blender.
Speaker 6: Yes, in an immersion blender, which is like just picture like a handheld blender that you could put in a pot to soup like, so instead of pouring the soup in a blender, you kind of leave it in the pot. And then there's this blade that just chops everything up. And she was doing it to garlic in the pan, and then there was garlic that got stuck in the little thing. So she stuck her finger in it as she's holding it, but there's a button with the other hand, and she accidentally hit the button as her finger was in there graping the garlic out.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: And she went to the er and I saw videos and pictures. She hasn't even looked at it because she covered it immediately because you.
Speaker 4: Know, I don't want to talk about it, And like when I told.
Speaker 6: Her, she's like, honestly, I don't think I'm ever going to look at it until it's healed because she can't. And I said, well, your husband sent me pictures and videos, and I was I'd highly recommend you not look at it. Did she lose the fingernail? Yeah, oh just the nail, well, the finger you just said, not talk about.
Speaker 4: It, okay, sorry, yeah, it wrap it up anyway, right?
Speaker 1: How long is this? It's Ross thirty six. Cool, We're good to go. We won't talk about that anymore on that note.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm just no, it's a it's a PSA like st safe out there.
Speaker 4: I've heard that one before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, give it.
Speaker 3: Who don't pollute? All right, thank you guys. We will see tomorrow